Speaker 1: Hey guys, I get it ads suck. I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listing experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my members only content right there on Apples, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But Supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also, the only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com, more specifically Prometheus Lens dot supercast dot Com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 2: The disclaimer to the fair season Karns out there. Oh, all guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and growth, not what we want. If you are looking for echo chamber lest discression, he's advised.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 3: Our torch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, ladies and gentlemen, we are alive again.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the six four thirty double play. I'm your host, joined by my co host, Chef Kyle, and this week we are joined by author of the epic of Esau, newly released book that you can find on Amazon.
Speaker 3: The link will be in the description of the show, author Doc Brown. Good Sir, how.
Speaker 1: Are you, hey man, I'm doing well. Hey, thank you, guys for having me.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's a it's a pleasure, like we were saying, just shortly go off the off the stream that.
Speaker 7: We've we've been listening to your story.
Speaker 6: And it's it's definitely something that caught me by surprise. I haven't quite heard the Bigfoot Esau connection quite pitched the way.
Speaker 7: That you did.
Speaker 3: More or less how Esau.
Speaker 6: Actually, you know, the whole Sacred Garments story that you were talking about was just fascinating because, like I said, growing up, you know, in the Church of they don't deal with too much fun stuff. We should say, in the Bible of You're definitely not gonna get any Church of Christ preachers to talk about the extra canonical books or Gnostic Gospels.
Speaker 3: As it were.
Speaker 6: So anything an Enoch Jasher book, you believe you're you're not gonna hear about it, And so I didn't hear about.
Speaker 7: It growing up, And then when I heard you talk about it, I was like, man, I've seen that movie that did.
Speaker 6: That does make a little bit more sense now that he's you know, going through Jashure and Eno can talking about these things. Okay, So I really kind of appreciate you just even bringing this to the forefront, because if I know, if I hadn't heard it, then there's millions of people that's not probably not made these connections.
Speaker 7: So without further ado just kind.
Speaker 6: Of briefly give us an over an overview of what the epic of b saw in Tribles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, is kind of like what you said there. This is the stuff that's in this book is it's kind of unsearched territory, you know, I mean, it is the unknown, and that's something I talk about in the show. You know, I've kind of coined it the hero's journey, and it's like you have to go into the unknown. You have to slay the dragon, rescue the damsel, hoard up the treasure. But you know then when that's done, your journey's not over.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: You have to take this prize of great wealth and come back to humanity and share this prize of great wealth with the world, and you start the hero's juraming for someone else. You know, I've heard bits and pieces of some of these ideas, but it's just always been just kind of surface level nobody that actually took all these pieces and put them together and just took a super deep dive and it's honestly just it's amazing to rediscover a thought or an idea that these ancient people held. And as I went through and gathered these pieces, I started making my own hypothesis and you know, connections on things. And without fail, almost ninety percent of the time, when I started looking through some of these ancient writings and ancient texts, they were saying what I was thinking in my head. So it was like, you know, Solomon said it best. You know, nothing new is under the sun. They will marvel and say they found this new thing, but no, it is an old thing that was just lost and now being rediscovered. And the same thing with me. Even in my church, we kind of talked about some of these things, but they just really they whitewashed it and avoided the troublesome spots. And I've heard people, you know, just kind of postulate just you know, maybe East Saw was a bigfoot and at the boom that's where it stops. And I had Trace Smith from God in a Nutshell on the show, and he made the comment, you know, hey, you're from East Tennessee, that's bigfoot country. I'll come out and we'll go bigfoot hunting. One day and maybe record it, and just out of nowhere, I mean, Genesis twenty five twenty five popped into my head read that verse I don't know how many times and never seen it in this light, and I was like, holy shit. I mean, if we took the description of the birth of Esau and seeing someone out in the woods or even on the street or whatever today, in our modern context, without hesitation, we would say I seen a sasquatch, I've seen a bigfoot. So you know, it's for those that's not familiar, you know, Genesis twenty five, twenty five, it's the birth of a set of twins. One of them was a regular guy just like us, and the other one it says he came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. So I was like, hey, man, you think Esau was his first bigfoot, or at least the first like documented one. And he was like, hey, you know, never thought of it like that, but you might be onto something. He was a Harry dude, And in church I was just taught that this was just a guy with a good thick beard. He's just a Harry dude. And the Nephelum giants, Like we were talking pre roll. Yeah, they mentioned to wear giants and that there was giants, but they just really downplayed it. Basically, they were just like Shaquille O'Neill man, Hey, he's a giant. So it's kind of like what Glight was, Glath was. He's just a tall dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they failed to mention that Goliath would have been like twice as tall, almost two and a half times as tall as Shack. And yeah, he wasn't playing basketball. He was dominating the worlds of men.
Speaker 1: Yeah wasn't.
Speaker 7: It wasn't Goliath like one of the smaller of the brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's the thing is just like you know, the theory of entropy, nothing gets better over time, it gets worse. So after the flood, you know, it's just the inner breeding and marrying with these other you know, regular people, that DNA strand got weaker and weaker, and so the giants got smaller and smaller. And like with Esau, I was just taught that, Yeah, this this guy with a really good beard, uh was a carnal man. And uh he was a real good hunter and he was a carnal man. He was ruled by the desires of the flesh and his gut. You know, he didn't think of the few. True, it was just if he was hungry, he would give you the shirt off of his back and you know, just just to get what he wanted. Now, so they kind of painted him just like this knuckle dragging caveman with no intelligence, and that's not the case at all. And so but oh, I'm sorry to go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry to interrupt, just kind of going back and talking about, you know, like the church. I know both you and Hank both grew up in the church and and they don't get into all of this. And my question, I guess to both of you guys. First, first for you, Doc, but what why do you think that is? Do you think that the that the people preaching the word don't fully understand it or do it? Or do you think that they do know that there is some like kind of weird things going on with the Bible, they just don't want to speak about it.
Speaker 1: I think it's fifty to fifty, but Mac actually, let me rephrase that, it's probably you know, eighty twenty. I'd say eighty percent of them are ignorant of the own books that they're teaching about. They're just you know, especially in the South, a large majority of the preachers don't go to seminary, you know. I mean, they're good old boys. They grew up in the church and set under a pastor for twenty thirty years, and they only got one perspective on the Bible their entire life, and when that pastor retired, they stepped into their spot and they're just repeating the same teachings and ideas that that pastor had, so they're ignorant to a lot of these different thought processes and theologies. And then the other twenty percent that actually went to seminary and kind of got exposed to some of this stuff, they think that the people in the church are too ignorant for this type of information, they ain't ready for it. So it's like they protect them from the weird stuff of the Bible. I mean, that's my opinion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Kyle, You've pardon me talk about it before, But especially down here in the South, a lot of people that go to church only go to the church that they go to because that's what their parents did, and the only reason that their parents went to that church is because that's where their parents went to church, and so you end up with generations within the same family never faltering between what they believe. It's like Doc said, you get one man that preaches out of a full pit for forty five years, and then somebody that he's preached to for forty fifty years takes his place and preaches the same thing until he's replaced by somebody that will preach the same thing. If I were to try to have this conversation with anybody that I grew up going to church with, this wouldn't happen, Like they wouldn't be able to conceptually acknowledge that this is a reality. To them, Genesis six holds no significance, no more significance than any other verse in about the To them, Esau was just some dude with an unruly beard. He probably wore his hair a little too long. He probably has some thick old Jason Kelsey eyebrows. You know, probably looked a little teen wolfish. But no, he wasn't some He wasn't some dude that literally deceived. His father felt his other wearing the sheet or the fur of a goat, and his dad thought it was Esau like, this is how Harry this dude was was like his dad put hands on him. It was goat's fur. And he's like, Okay, you're Esauce. That's not just an unruly beard and bushy eyebrows. You know what I'm saying. This is something entirely different. And before you ever knew about esau being born red, which I'm assuming was tonight, right, Kyle, Yes, what did you know about people with red hair? What's the running joke with redheaded people?
Speaker 8: Nephim possibly having ties different blood type?
Speaker 3: Very rare?
Speaker 7: Here you go, so so, doc, let me ask you, because Kyle likes to butter me up to all of our guests when we have Bible talks, and he likes to paint me up as some learned man of the Scripture. And while I did grow up in the church, like I'm not a theologian by any stretch of the imagination, I've got a very rudimentary understanding of what I understand. The more that we've done this podcast, the more reluctant I've actually gotten to talk about this stuff, because I've realized there's a lot that I say I believe, but I can't explain why I believe it, and so do I even believe it, you know, So I'm kind of just like, maybe I should shut the hell up before I get somebody else's soul in trouble, and then that's on my hands too. But anyway, let me ask you this where who was Esau's father?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Esau's father was Isaac, the promise of Rebecca and Abraham.
Speaker 7: How do you think how do you think Esau's DNA ended up like it was for him to be born redheaded and cloaked in hair. Do you think there was some tom fule, you know, some nephilimic tomfoolery that was going down or was there something with Isaac that allowed him to pass down this too? He saw himself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and man, obviously you know, if we look at the birth, he was obviously different. And when Rebecca became pregnant, and the story in Genesis it says that, you know, she was getting up there in age and hadn't produced any children, and she was barren, and she was worried. And in the ancient world that was the woman's job duty. Her worth was wrapped in to producing offspring and more specifically a male heir.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: And so she was worried that, you know, if she couldn't do this, that he would just toss her to the side and replace her with a younger woman that could, that was fertile, and so at her birth, this Angel of the Lord appears to her and tells her, warns her, and he says, you know, two nations, two peoples are in your womb, and they struggle together within your womb. And he said, one shall be stronger than the other. He says, but the younger shall rule over the older. So if you, you know, to understand anything properly, you have to step into the mindset of the person of the story. You know, if we're trying to interpret this, you know, thousands of year old text with our modern lens in viewpoint, we're gonna it's the entire point of the story because this is, you know, an ancient text written by ancient people to ancient people. So if an ancient person reading this, it's going to be a red flag right from the get go. It's like whoa, whoa. This guy's Harry all over had the toe and you said, there's how can there be two different people groups in this womb? And they're going to be an enmity with one another. They're going to be struggling in the womb. And then you're going to say that the youngest is supposed to rule over the oldest. No, that's backward. The oldest gets the birth right and the youngest serves the older. So immediately all these red flags are going off to the ancient reader. And this is not far removed from the event in the Garden of Eden. And in the Garden of Eden, at the rebellion and the fall, God gives the curses and prophecies, and they caught the pro proto Evangelium, you know, the first good News, you know Gospel, and in there the woman, it says that the woman shall have a seed, and that the serpent shall have a seed, and that they would be at enmity with one another. And it says that the woman's seeds head will be bruised by the serpents, and that the woman's seed will bruise or the heel. So you have a bruising of a head and a bruising of a heel, and this prophecy, and so just a few chapters later in this same book, here's this birth and it says that you know, one come out red covered and hair like a Harry Cloak. But Esaul is literally taking his foot and pushing on Jacob's head to get out of that womb, And it gives us extra detail for a reason. It says that Jacob is holding the heel of Esau. So this is a polaroid of Genesis three fifteen. You know, I think that that Esau was a serpent seed. And when I say that, man a lot of Christians and stuff, even the ones that are you know, more fringy and into this stuff that we talk about here kind of recoil at this notion. But I'm like, that's what the entire biblical narrative is about.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It says the spirit of God came down and hovered over Mary and impregnated her. You got the angels coming down in Genesis six breeding with the daughters of men, creating these hybrid beings. You go into the ancient legends and mythosa of the Greeks and many other cultures. You have like Hercules. While people fail to realize Hercules had a twin. His brother was completely normal human, but he had a different father. He had Zeus as his father. So you had a normal child and a child that was the offspring of a heavenly being Perseus. Perseus had a twin and once again regular human brother. He was of semi divine origin, So why would this be any different from the rest of them. So and we can argue back and forth. You know, was this a physical thing? Did you know, the serpent, the nakash Satan come down and have sex with Rebecca? Or was this a spiritual thing, like you know, he just kind of hovered over her like the spirit of God did with Mary. I mean, we don't know. The text just doesn't say, but I postulate, you know, in the book, and that's when Isaac went to go get a wife. He goes to the land of Haran. And when you look at the history of the people of Haran, they were pagans. They worshiped many gods, and one of those gods was named sam Quain and you hear about him in the Epica Gilgamesh. Because this guy inky Do that's also covered in hare from head to toe is said that he was made in the image of this god, and he was covered in hare from head to toe. And you know, you have fawness in the Roman Pantheon, Sylvanus pan Uh, all of these you know, fertility gods were covered in haired and they were like these these wild beastly you know, kind of chimera guys. And the handmaid and also came with Rebecca back with Isaac. So and when they go to get her, Yeah, they talked to their father and it's like eli Asar, the cup bear of Abraham, was like, I'm here to give a son, get my master's son a wife. And he worships the god of Yahweh, and we're interested in your daughter there and he says, ay this Yahweh, we can speak neither good nor evil of this god. So it shows you they did'nt know who he was because they worshiped all these other gods. So I oppose the question. With her being as desperate as she was, you know, Baron not be able to have a child and fraid that she was going to be cast out, would it be out of the question for this woman that came from a foreign land worshiped these fertility harry gods to pray and maybe offer sacrifice for her womb to be blessed and then the result is esau or even unbeknownst to her maybe the handmaiden prayed to this fertility god and offered some sacrifices for her lady. But either way, I mean, you have this guy that was born looking like these fertility gods, covered in hair from head to toe, and doctor ancient Jewish texts like Lewis Ginsburg. He compiled a nine book series called Legends of the Jews. In there they say that Jacob had a guardian angel and it was Gabriel, and that Esau had a guardian angel too, but his guardian angel was Semi l which was the name of Satan before the fall YEP. And it said that he was born with a serpent's marking on his body, basically like a serpent brand. So the people of this time, whether it's true or not, that's what they believed.
Speaker 9: Esau was.
Speaker 7: Definitely behind. Sorry, no, it's great because even though that's not the first time I heard it, it's still just a smack in the face every time I hear it, because that's not what you hear when you go to church. Nobody talks about this in church, and if you do, I want to go to your church. But this is I mean, this is just absolutely and when you lay it out like you do, because you're going between the Bible and what would be considered extra canonical books, which, as you explained, because I listened to your your episode that you did, it was just a couple of episodes. You you were on a gentleman's you were with broadcasting seats where you talked about the epic of Esau, and then y'all's conversation you talked about how you ever thought that you were let me rephrase this that when you were reading their Genesis, how Genesis leaves a lot uh unanswered, you were left Genesis with more QUI started. Yeah, and you postulate that it's probably because the books of Jash or the books of these or at least the stories within them were at the very least well known oral traditions, to the point that the author of Genesis didn't find it prevalent on the issue enough to recount the stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And so if we didn't even have these extra canonical books, we'd never have these answers. Yeah, you know, and I think it's a shame that there's so many quote unquote Christians out there today that as soon as you bring up Enoch Jash or Jubileese or any other of the the other gospels, they just instantly just chastise you and and they don't want to hear anything of it because that's that's blasphemous, you know.
Speaker 1: But if they go back to what we were talking about, you know, there's some people that just want to sit in the same church and same que under the same teacher for forty years. And it's kind of like, you know, if you're a sheep out in the pastor you know, and you're in your little fence and you see that there's a spot in the fence that's down. Now, you don't leave the fence. Defense is safe. I got everything I need here, and that's that's fine. But there's there's some sheep that's a little more adventurous. We want to get up and see what's on the other side of that fence.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's just the difference in people. And I think God programs us all to be inquisitive, to ask questions and to seek, you know, not all of us, but you know, there's some of us like that. And for I think that's what some of these books and stories and things are for. It's for people like us to follow the Hans and Gretel breadcrumbs, and I can honestly say, looking at all this, you know, weird stuff that I was told not to look at, and that it was of the Davil, you know, and all this stuff has brought me closer to God than you know, forty years of setting into few, listening to the pastor and give the same cookie cutter message a year after year. And it doesn't have to be canonical to be important for historical contexts and cultural context, historal context. And I even think I said it on that broadcasting seeds. It's like if somebody wrote the book of the Histories of America and some kind of great cataclysm happens wips us out. A couple thousand years later, archaeologists come over here and they start digging and they find this Histories of America book, and close by they find a Cosmopolitan magazine, a sports illustrated magazine, you know, something like that. I hope that they don't have the mindset of some of these Christians and be like, that's not in the Histories of America. Throw it away, burn it. It's the devil. You know, Yeah, that might not be the Histories of America, but you're gonna get a lot of context. You're gonna get a lot of information of how we lived our lives, sports, we are watching the cultures of the time, our perspective on just all these different things. And I guarantee you those magazines are going to fill in a lot of gaps that that Histories of America didn't give you. So you know, that's kind of how I see these these extra biblical books and stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you know, like like Trebles Troubles from paranoid radio podcasts. He says, you know, why would they take out those books? And for me that was one of the that was a that was a big thing for me. All the extra books, the what do you I think they refer to them as the Apothecals or what have you?
Speaker 3: Gospels, the Gnostic Gospels.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's kind of weird because growing up, for for me myself at least, going to church was a very painful experience in the sense that I didn't want to go. The setting was not right for me to be able to get in the mindset to hear and receive the message, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 3: It was almost like a chore, you know.
Speaker 8: I got to run around in my normal clothes all day, every day, but then when it came time to go to church, I had to get all dressed up.
Speaker 3: I had to wear the shoes that.
Speaker 8: Were you know, I didn't have them broke inks, I didn't wear them all the time. I had to wear slacks, I had to tuck in my shirt, all these things that I did not like. So immediately going into it, you know, it wasn't it wasn't pleasant for me. And not only that, when I went in, I would go in with my mom and some other family members, and then I would be escorted to another room where the kid where all the kids went, and so I just always it always just left the nasty taste in my mouth.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 8: As I started growing up, I remember digging into, you know, books in the library that had to do with like UFOs. So I was like, oh, this is you know, it's kind of sci fi ish and it was very intriguing to me. So I started kind of looking into that, and then I was like, well, in the Bible, to my knowledge, like it doesn't really talk about UFOs, it doesn't talk about these like extraterrestrial or just cryptids and things like that. So I kind of put that whole idea of the Bible and everything that encompassed that. I put that on the back burner for a very very very long time. And it wasn't until twenty nineteen for myself, during the whole pandemic, long story short, fell into you know, a depression, had my aunt gave me my first actual Bible. I did get a Bible when I was you know, when I went through boot camp. I got a little mini little Bible with the you know, the camouflage and what have you. But long story short again, it wasn't until I started digging into the Lost Books of the Bible, if you will, and where they're talking about giants and where they're talking about it's it almost for me, it went from like the Bible being being very straightforward, very serious, to me learning about the you know, the lost books, the books that are not involved in the Bible that we see today, it almost like it's almost like I just read like a JK.
Speaker 3: Rowling's book, Like now I'm.
Speaker 1: In my book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was fun and I'm like this is awesome.
Speaker 8: And the Book of Jasher for me was honestly my my biggest one that I dove into and I haven't even you know, dove in that deep, but I felt like it just so happened to be at the time where I was looking into a drenochrome. And in the Book of Jasher it does speak of uh, I'm not even gonna get it right, but there is some blood children bringing the blood, drinking of the blood that happens within that book.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just very interesting to me as to why a lot of these books are left out. And yeah, I think what you're doing is awesome and really looking outside of the line, outside of the box.
Speaker 3: And I'm excited, man, I'm excited.
Speaker 8: I'm getting a little off topic here in this sense, but I'm excited to check out your book.
Speaker 3: To long story short is what I'm stoked about.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy is to the ancient people, you know, this wasn't outside of the box. This was in the sandbox, Daddy. We pushed it out. And that's the thing you got to remember. There was no Bible back in the day. There was scrolls. You had the scroll of Jashure, the scroll of Enoch, the scroll of Isaiah, and they gathered them and kept them in the synagogues and would read from them. And it wasn't until Emperor Constantine that we got a Bible, and he had conquered over, you know, ninety percent of the known world of that time, and he just converted to Christianity, and he wanted to unify and his kingdom, you know, into one organized religion. And the Muslims they had a book, and all these other religions they had their own books, but Christianity didn't. So he put together, you know that the Council of Nicia, and they gathered all these scrolls and all these steelogians and debated, and they decided on what scrolls were going to go into this book. And you know it, it could have been the farious, you know, but I think what the main point of that whole thing was was to lay the guidelines of their sandbox. You know, hey, this is our doctrine, this is what we believe, this is what we don't believe. And so they compiled these books just kind of to put everybody under an umbrella and have some guidelines. That was basically like an interstate highway with no lines on it. They were painting the lines where you could go, where you couldn't go, when you could pass, you know, and all this stuff because there was such confusion at this time, and you had the gnostics going around, and these are the wolves in sheep's clothing that they talk about in scripture, because like the Gospel of Thomas, the Godspel of Mary Magdalene and all these these are gnostic gospels, and they were floating around and where there were no lines, people didn't know what to believe or what the you know, the organized religion's thoughts were on some of these things. So these gnostics were writing scrolls and just putting, you know, Peter's name on it, the Gospel of Peter, the Gospel of you know, Thomas. When they you know, I mean, they were being deceptive. But these people, it ain't like a denomination, you know, like we have all these different denominations today. It's the same core belief. It's just maybe a little different viewpoint, you know. I mean, now, this was the complete inversion and opposite of what the faith was. These gnostics said that Christ was not the son of God, so therefore he didn't die for the salvation of humanity. And they say that he had a christ consciousness, and that Buddha Mohammad, all these great people of history had acquired this christ consciousness and that we don't need to pray and seek some kind of outside worse to commune with the Creator because he don't exist. Uh, it's all inside you know. You you call to your higher self to fix you and manifest your your destiny and all this stuff. And then they would go to these churches and sit in the synagogues and act like they were believers, but they would be whispering the people beside of them like, hey, they're talking about the Yeah, but they're talking about God. They're talking about miracles and seeing God and all this stuff. But we're actually doing it over here. Come over here to such and such a house after church, and you walk in and they'd be you know, taking modern modern day LSD. You know, they mixed all these kookie on drinks and spiked wines with all these different drugs and they would hallucinate. Yeah, they'd see God all right, and that so all that was going on. So they were like, okay, we need to get together put together a book, uh, and condemned all these gnostic gospels and let everybody know, you know, the kind of the guidelines, and we want to get.
Speaker 10: The time doc at the same time, you have to know that Constantine wasn't necessarily playing it straight across the board, because that same soul and victims sea that protected us against these gnostic gospels were the same ones that told you that Enoch and Jashure and Jubilee shouldn't be taken into credibility. But I think it was for the simple fact that what you find in Enoch and Joshure destroys the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 7: And I felt like it was wasn't so much for our benefit that the Council of Nazia happened, as much as it was for their benefit.
Speaker 1: They gain established the whole point.
Speaker 7: Sure, because like you said, Constantine was a newly converted Christian, but he only did it to appease the amount of Christians that he had just come to rule over. And so he had to come with a way to appease everybody. And so he took a little Christianity, took a little paganism and married it together. Renamed all the days of the week, and you know, changed what day we worshiped doing, decided what books we were going to be able to call truth and not truth, and boom, Catholicism has been running it running wild ever since.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, and those The thing is just was also highlight reel Sure. They wanted the Torah for the history, and then you had the New Testament, you know, so you basically you have our creation, our history, our our downfall, and then you have our salvation in Christ and redemption and return to Eden. So yeah, to me, it's like the Bible that we have today is basically the twenty minute clip of the two hour football game that played the night before. You're going to get the overall est, but there's some key plays and footage missing from that highlight reel.
Speaker 7: Sure, and U I just you know, if it wasn't from the good the good people in this world like you that are doing the research, because like you said on on the podcast I listened to the other day, you this isn't something you started during COVID, Like you've been dedicating years and years of your life to this and it and it ultimately culminates in your book, which I'm really looking forward to getting and reading. I will be placing in order for that book, so because I gotta I gotta have. It was like something that needs to be on my on my on my shelf, because I mean, like I I you know, I call myself somebody that's growing up in or around the church. And then you come out with the just the simple story of the Sacred Garments and how they made their ways from it from God to Adam and even all the way down to how Esau got it, and how they ultimately might made their way down to Joseph and the Code of Many Colors.
Speaker 1: That was that was a wild journey, yeah Joseph.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know, and and and and no, like nobody's ever connected that high way of thought before. And so when you did it, it was like, man, I feel so cheated, you know, because I've well, I hear from a few of the podcasts that I trust to listen to when it comes to biblical matters, and and they're quick to remind me not to put God in a box. And it seems like that's what the Bible does, is it tries to put God within the context of the covers of that book. And a lot of today's Christians preach it as if God his his power only resides within the covers of that book.
Speaker 1: He is only all the time. Man that the modern Church and modern Christians I mean, I love the Bible, but I don't worship the Bible. I worship, you know, God, the creator of the universe, but nowadays use a lot of you know, quote unquote Christians I believe worship a text.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, and wow, that's powerful.
Speaker 7: I don't think that. And and I'm one of them, because you know, I told you earlier, there's a lot of things that I don't talk about anymore because I got to realize and that I can't I can't show my work as it were. I can't explain to you why I believe something. Therefore, I don't know if I ever believe it or is that just what somebody told me and their argument was good enough for me to latch onto. And you know, so, I think a lot of the world's lived their life, you know, especially their their relationship with God and stuff. It's been in that. It's the other this other man, especially some man behind a pulpit. He says it's so much better than I do. So I'm just gonna take his word on it, and I'm not going to do any of the work. I'm not going to fact check the man. He said it. It's got it sounded good, so it's got to be there. Well, you know, Samuel L. Jackson, spiel And and pulp fiction sounds really good too, until you find out none of that was in the Bible, you know, So you gotta be careful with what you what you hold on to. Yeah. But and and shout out to to Drew missing he's carrying on conversation with some of our our our viewers in the chat. But yeah, it's not just the fact that books were left out. It's deliberate trans you know, mistranslations and the hiding of true contexts through mistranslations and other you know, English is such a dumb language compared to the the original languages of the Bible that we really do lose a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to go back to any translation.
Speaker 7: Which is why I was so grateful when you mentioned the logo software. So I was like, oh, crap. I was completely unaware that this was out there and make such an amazing tool to have. Man, I checked it out that you know, me and Kyle were talking about it, and I was like, dude, this is this is amazing because now I can now I feel like I might be actually able to talk about some stuff. And if somebody asked me a question. Well, now I at least got a few more bullets in my in my in my holster than just the one of it's in there. Trust me. That was really cool, man.
Speaker 1: So you want to go into these garments? Is that where you want to go?
Speaker 7: That was That's really interesting.
Speaker 8: That's really really weird because I've been keeping my mouth shut here and hearing you talk about the garments. I listened into that particular show two times today. And maybe it's just because I'm not super familiar with like the Bible, but like the Garments, let's get into it, because I am lost in the sauce doc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it is. It's definitely fascinating to us to read the Bible and think we know the Bible. So I mean, if somebody's not real familiar with it, this is definitely something that grabs your attention, you know, especially if you're into, you know, the supernatural stuff, because this does it sounds like something out of a comic book, and it's amazing that it's in this text. But yeah, when you get into the Book of Jasher, it follows the story of Esau and we actually let me backtrack. I'll just go ahead and I'll give you the the prequel. You know, I mean Lord of the Rings. We had to watch the Lord of the Rings and then go back and get a rewind for the Hobbit. I'll give you the hobbit first. In the garden, right, you have the Fall and Ezekiel twenty eight. You know it's unanimous all the scholars, you know, it's pretty much unanimous. I mean, there's exceptions to every rule, but that they believe that this was addressing Satan and this serpent in the garden. This word in Hebrew is nakash, and nikash can mean serpent. But the Hebrew language, you know, it's diverse. It's like English. You have one word spelled the exact same, but it has four different meanings. So the context and how it's used is very important. So this can mean serpent, but it can also mean one who practices divination or the shining one. So in the context of that story, it's like, to me, what makes more sense. A talking snake deceived Adam and Eve and they were tricked and tossed out of the garden. Or was this a shining one, a divine being that was on God's divine council? On Holy Mountain that Adam and Eve knew saw every day, trusted deceived them and rebelled against God. That to me, that makes a lot more sense. But in Ezekiel twenty eight, you know, you have this address to the King of Tire, but then it switches. It starts talking to this entity, this spirit pulling the strings of the king, and you tell right away he's no longer talking to the king.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It says you were perfect in all your ways. You were in the garden of God. Every precious stone was your covering. And it lists the stones, you know, barrel onyx, topaz jasper onyx. According to what translation you the Masoretic text list nine stones, but the septuagent list twelve. It says in golden lays were your settings, and they were perfect, and you were perfect today they were created. So this is a mirror image of the priestly ephod that the priests wore when they entered the holiest of holies. And then it goes on to say that he profaned his sanctuaries. It's painting this Nakash in a priestly role, wearing the priestly ephod and having a sanctuary. So when you go into the old writings, you know the legends of the Jews and the ancient thought, and even so they make it out basically at this Filish rebellion, Satan was demoted. His garments and priestly position was taken from him, and it was bestowed upon Adam on the mankind, and all the Rabbis trace their first you know, king and priest of all creation to Adam, and miss I don't.
Speaker 7: Want to interrupt too much, but I just think it's important to point out that it's that it's the removal. It's the taking of these priestly rights from whether you want to call them Samuel, Lucifer, whoever you want to call them, and giving them to man. That is what created this hatred for mankind with this Samil. It's not the fact that God loved us more than angels and that they were perfect over us, and somehow God just loved his new little toys. It's because there was literally a what we would recognize as a governmental layout to heaven. There was a chain of command and and and Lucifer's position granted him amazing authority and power, and it was stripped from him and he was cast out because he decided to. Oh, it's just that you never hear that preached. You never hear that it's because his priestly rights were stripped from him. Literal garments that were the representation of these rights were taken from him and given to mankind. You don't hear that.
Speaker 1: No, And like you said, it answers the question and the motivation why Satan hates you so much. Yeah, something that it was his status symbol. It showed him was the you know, the king, the king and priest over creation, and you know, something he wore with pride. It was his status symbol. It was like a king's crown, So something that was his centerpiece, something that he was so proud to where it was taken from him and given to a created being that's lower than him in his eyes.
Speaker 7: That alone, when you read it, Genesis three just skips right over it. You get one little brief two sentences about Adam being cloaked as he's getting the boot out of the garden, and that's all that's mentioned of it. Mm hmm. And at least in in what we recognize as the Bible today, if you didn't go back and read these extra canonical books, you wouldn't have the information that we just discussed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see, this was the birth right. You keep hearing about this birth right.
Speaker 7: That's what it is because it all deals back to blood, yeah, and bloodlines and authority through blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so the oldest chosen lie got this garment passed them and this was the symbol of kingship and authority. It was the signet ring. And it travels down and it follows it. It goes all the way through Adam to Seth, to Enoch, to Matthuselah to Noah, and the Book of Jasher says that these garments were on the boat with Noah coming over the flood, and that in Ham's going out, Ham steals these garments, steals the birth right and then gives them the Cush, and it says that Cush hides them and then he ends up having Nimrod. And it uses the same kind of phrases used when talking about Joseph. You know, if you remember, it said that Joseph was the child of Israel's old age, whom he loved exceedingly, and it says it's about Nimrod. It says Nimrod, God was the child of Cushi's old age and whom he loved exceedingly, and he gave him the garments. And it said that at twenty years old, at the coming of age, that Nimrod put on these garments and he became a gibblerim, the same word used to describe the Nephlum giants and the Hebrew texts. And this ties right into Genesis, and a lot of people have theories on this. They say, ah, Nimrod wasn't born at gibblerim. It says he became a gibble rim. This is how it was through these supernatural garments from the Garden of God. And it ties in with Esau. So Nimrod, this mighty gibblerim. His claim to fame is that he was a mighty hunter. This is the same title that Esau had. So I kind of make the joke. It's kind of like the Highlander. You know that there can only be one baby. So he got these these two mighty men that want to show each other who the real mighty man is. In the Book of Jashure words it like he's hunting Esau. He's hunting this beastly hiiry quote unquote man. And it says that jealousy and hatred built up in the heart of Nimrod against Esau all of his days. And Nimrod and two more of his gibel reem men go into the wilderness to hunt down and kill Esau. But Esau is a mighty hunter as well and sees them and hides hisself, and when they're not least expecting it, he jumps out, takes a sword, cuts off Nimrod's head, and then battles these other two giants and kills all three of them single handedly in combat. And then it says he takes the time to steal Nimrod's garments, to which he was able to rule over all the nations, and then he runs home and hides these garments, it says. And then here's where it dove tells perfectly with the Book of Genesis, with the trading of the birth right, because in Genesis, it just says, it just kind of fasts forwards to this day in the future, and it says Esau come in from the field exhausted and his brother was making lentinel stew and Esau says, give me some of that red stew and Jacob says, sure, but you're gonna trade me the birthright? And he's like, ah, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? And I'm like, what that makes absolutely no sense. But when you tie in this book of gesture, it makes perfect sense. He just killed the king. He's on the run. He's fearful of his life. He just killed not one, not two, but three Gibereim giants, probably sustained some life threatening injuries and was possibly bleeding out. He was desperate. That's why he said, what use is a birth right to me when I'm dead? Take it? No hide me, sew up my wounds, give me nourishment. I'm going to die. And that explains Jacob's urgency. A lot of people look over that. It ain't just like, oh you know, hey, I really like that birth right. Why don't you consider trading it to me?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: He's like, swear to me now that you will do this thing. No, swear to me now. I mean he says it like three times. There's desperation in his voice, because imagine you're sitting in the kitchen cooking up some stew and all of a sudden, your brother just bursts in the door. He soaked in blood, probably holding his guts in you know what I mean, and freaking out. I just killed him Rod, and either're looking for me, you know, hide, help me, help me. He took advantage of the opportunity. He's like, yeah, I help her. It's going to cost you.
Speaker 7: And he knew that it wasn't just something as simple as saying, yes, you can have my birthright, because it wasn't something that was given to him as simply as that. No.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I think it was a deception too, because think about it. If you're going to about to die, you'll agree to anything. When you make it. You know, it's like, oh God, please save me from this car wreck. I'll stop smoking. I'll never smoke another day in my life. God. And then you make it through the car wreck, and you're like, oh, man, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Because like the blessing of Isaac is kind of like you go into the lawyer's office and they stamp in that paper. Now it's official, because if he meant to honor his trading, you know, of this birthright to Jacob when his father called him into the bedchamber and said, son, my life's fading. I want to taste your game one more time. Go go hunt, bring me some tasty meat, and I will give you your blessing. He's like, all right, Dad, I'll go do it. He takes off. If he meant to honor that trading of that birth right, he'd have been like, Dad, I appreciate it, but I traded my birth right to Jacob. You know what I'm saying. He had no intentions of keeping that deal, which is.
Speaker 7: Which is probably why Jacob was so trepidacious to accept it to begin with. You know, it's probably why he asked him three different times to you know, Chris, across your heart, dudes, let me go get this Bible and let you swear on it real quick, because I need something. Sure this is not just something, because I mean, both parties were aware that they weren't dealing with anything trivial, and they weren't dealing with anything that could be given as freely as somebody's word. I mean, you were you were, I would I would venture so far as to say that to it. In order to properly for Esau to pass that birth right on, there probably would had to been something involving blood go down between them two, whether it been some form of contract or whatever. You know, But you don't just hand your birth right off by saying it. You know that, because we're dealing with people who lived in a world where everything, whether they thought about it as not, we look back at it through the lens of pretty much everything that did was a ritual one thing or another. You know, everything about their life was intentional, you know, especially with so I just don't think it was just something like you're saying. I very well do believe that Esau was like, you know, fingers crossed behind the back, like I will say whatever it takes for you to help me put my guts back inside of me. Yeah right now, Yeah that checks out, man.
Speaker 1: And with those garments too. I love looking at comparative mythology, you know, when you look at other cultures and their legends and their lore, their quote unquote mythology. Uh, when you see common themes across the board, to me, that that signals that there's a much more ancient source. It's a it's a shared story. You know, no matter where you go, you have stories of giants, no matter where you go, you have stories of Bigfoot.
Speaker 7: And well I think that's for and I heard you explain this on on the the show the other day, and I kind of have a different take on why there's so much similarity.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to the garments. I mean I was. I was just saying just using these as kind of like to tee it up. But you have this of the garments and this. You know, I didn't talk to broadcasting seeds about this, but you see the echoes of these garments throughout culture too. A lot of people look over it. Uh. One example that I use is the Golden Fleece from Jason in the Argonauts. If you remember this story, Jason assembles this. You know, a teen of ancient heroes, Hercules was among them, and they go into the Black Sea the Caucus area to retrieve these supernatural the golden fleece and this was the status symbol of kingship and authority. And in the ancient legend it says that there was a set of twins once again. Uh, and there was a male and a female and uh one the guy's name was Prixus. I can't remember the girl's name now, But Zeus wanted them sacrificed, wanted them dead. Athena feel sorry for him and she goes down and she provides them a golden ram that can fly to escape the wrath of Zeus. And they get on this ram that flies off well. On the flight, the woman falls just like Eve falls and dies, but the man is alive. And the ram lands in this sacred garden called the Garden of Ares. And Athena comes down and says, well, the woman's already died, so we have to offer a sacrifice on your behalf to appease Zeus. So kill the ram and that will be your substitute and Zeus will be happy. So Prixus kills the ram, and then he removes the ram's golden fleece and he hangs it on a tree in the midst of the Garden of Ares, and there it is guarded by a great serpent. Tell me, you don't see the garden of Eden, this tree, the supernatural garments and the serpent guarding it in this story, and it's the status symbol, the symbol of kingship and authority. And only through the supernatural aid of the sorcerer Medea is Jason Abel to get these garments. And when you go back to the Bible, Isaac was the firstborn son God wanted him sacrificed. What happens They go to a high mountain and right before he stabs his son, the angel Lord appears. And what does he provide a ram as a substitute for the sacrifice?
Speaker 7: He does, don't he.
Speaker 1: That's the while echoes of an ancient source. I'm not saying the Bible's not true. Don't don't take what I say in twist for anybody listening. No, this is the original ancient story, and you have these fallen angel perversions and retellings of this story.
Speaker 7: Kyle, Ain't that what I've been saying forever?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yes, of course, No, seriously.
Speaker 7: That's I mean, that's my explanation as to why there's so many different similar retellings of everything is because, I mean, Kyle knows, like I draw it all back to John one one in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. And I deduced that while that word is a separate entity, that word is probably the law, the law of reality, of God's reality in a sense. And so like everything that we recognize as reality came from that word that was separate but with and was God. And so that means that obviously sam I l or Lucifer whatever had to come from it. And if he's literally made from the same essence that is that word, who better than to twist and pervert what God's word was than somebody that's made of it. That takes a whole different meaning to knowing the word inside and out when you're literally made from it, you know. And so to me, that's why there's so many because what better way to get you to believe a lie than to give it, you know, give it to you fed in between some truths.
Speaker 1: And that's like the Mesopotamian text. You know, a lot of people will say, oh, they predate the Bible, therefore the Bible's bunk, and you know, and all that, and I'm like, the first of anything is not the best. Do you think a Ford model T is better than a modern car we had today? I'm sorry, if you believe that, you're a full Another thing is, if we believe the biblical narrative, what happens these fallen angels rebel, they're cast out of heaven. Of course you're going to get their story first. They were here first, Yeah, you're yeah, yeah, the Mesopotamian stories and legends may pray predate the Bible. That doesn't make it the truth. And if you believe followed the biblical narrative, Yeah, they were here first, they rebelled, they left their first estate and came down here. Of course you're going to get their story first.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: That might be, that might be very basic for most people to understand, but for me, that is like mind blowing something. I never connected the dots, he said.
Speaker 3: Well siloquently than I ever have.
Speaker 7: That's exactly it, man, Yeah, no, you, yeah, they were. They were definitely here before. Man. They think about it like this. When Cain was cast away after killing Abel, he found people to go to. But the Bible doesn't tell you that. Genesis doesn't tell you that. It just tells you that later.
Speaker 1: You know, God, I think it does.
Speaker 7: I think it does.
Speaker 1: It's just people look over it and misinterprets it. Yeah, when you read the Creation, it says that, you know, on day three he made the vegetation. On day six he said, let us make man in our image. I don't know a lot of people think that's trenity. I think that's the divine counsel. That's us in the hour. Because the book of Job says, you know the benehi Eloheim, the sons of God were there and witness creation. Because he's telling Job, where were you when I hung the stars? Where were you when I laid its foundations and drew the plumb line and all this stuff. He said, when the morning stars the sons of God sang for joy at the sight of creation. That shows you they were there and saw it. That's to us and that Daddy, that's who he's talking to. He ain't talk to hisself. And when you go through that, man, it's just wild. Because you get to day six, you know, let us make man in our image. Right, and then it says God rested. Well, then it says that God took a pinch of clay and or the dirt and made Adam and that he was a lifeless being until he breathed the breath of life in him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, when you read that account, it says that he done this before there was any vegetation. Vegetation was on day three. You're getting a hobbit rewind. A lot of people take the viewpoint, oh, this is just a more detailed, you know, telling of the day six event. No, it says this happened before vegetation, and vegetation was on Day three. So Adam, in my opinion, was quite possibly there with the us in our seeing the creation. He is a but a Hailohim. He is a son of God. And then Day six was the creation of another race. Adam and Eve were something separate, but they were cast out. And that's why when Caing goes out, he's scared to death. Somebody's gonna kill him. Well, hell, who's gonna kill him? They're all right there. Who's his kid's gonna marry and interbreed with? It's those Day six people that's outside of the garden. That's who. That's my next book. They go, but they Hailohim.
Speaker 7: See is that something that interest me? And I don't know where I land on that because it's hard for me to take myself out of the box that the Church of Christ put me in mentally at such a young age. And no, hey that they that's that's not possible. There. Of course, there's only one God, and of course us was he was talking about the Holy Trinity, and and was he though? Was he? Though? I don't, I don't know. See this is where we we we find ourselves at the short end of the proverbial stick, because English is such a crude language that we, you know, whether intentionally or unintentionally, we've lost the meaning of what was in those scrolls.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't when I say God, it's too I mean to us Christians, it's angelic beings. They are created, you know, there is one supreme creator, and it's kind of like the the pantheon of Greek gods. You know, Zeus sits at the top, and then he's got these lower beings underneath him that help him rule like a kingdom, like a monarch. You know, every kingdom has a king. Then you have the messenger of the king, you have the leader of the army, you know, in all these different roles. And that's kind of how the ancient Israelites painted the Kingdom of Heaven. Yahweh was the supreme God that said at the head, he was the creator. But then these other angelic beings were created to help him rule his kingdom. And a fraction of those rebelled and they were kicked out of the kingdom and they landed here, and they were different than us, you know, they probably glown they had supernatural powers, magic technology, and us as humans worshiped them as gods. They presented themselves as gods, you know, but they really wasn't gods. They were just you know.
Speaker 3: Falling outcast. Yeah, going against the order.
Speaker 8: That's wild to me. Like thinking about the way that you just described it, Doc, is that you know, you have you have God and then you have all of his his people below him that are helped running the show. Like why would you if it's so amazing, Like, why would you go against the word? And why would you know what I mean? Why? Why is it?
Speaker 3: Is it because you're searching for if.
Speaker 7: You had your if you literally had your position and authority stripped from you and given to what you perceived to be a lesser being. You know, of course you're going to resent that that person that received your blessing. That's it. You're not just earthright. You were created into this position, you know, like the archangels were were you know, if if if in this heavenly hierarchical system, Yeah, they're they're they're above the run of the mill angels. They're not just punching the clock. They're your supervisors and your foremans. They're the generals of the armies. They're the ones, you know, hands on they get to go sit with God and get the directions. And then that you don't need to go to God, you come to me. I'm I'll take care of it, you know, change right. And so so when God was like, you know what, you don't deserve this anymore, I'm gonna give it to this dude, and you're like the the dude that.
Speaker 1: Like the poops just started, they that has to breathe, you mean that thing, that's what you're gonna give this too.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna destroy him and all of his for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 3: That makes a little bit more sense. I get that. I get that. Okay, Okay, wow, wow.
Speaker 1: His head highlackum oviur misogyny his face.
Speaker 8: Dude, it really doesn't. And Doc, I do this from time to time. I look at myself as a as a sponge, if you will, and not all the time, but sometimes when information is broadcasted to me in such a way, I'm just like, I feel like a lot of this was right in front of my face, under my nose, and I never seen it, never smelt it. And it's yeah, it's it's times like these that and I think that's important for a lot of people, Like it's okay to break free from your from the walls that are blocking your vision. Like it's okay to look outside of the box. It's okay. And for a lot of people that focus on like mainstream religion, mainstream media, they get so caught up in the in the circus where it's just a day to day routine where you know, anything, yeah, not anything outside of this box and is just forbidden and.
Speaker 3: You know, going.
Speaker 8: Back, which is kind of how I got started in this whole.
Speaker 3: I'm monny, I don't want to call it a movement, but.
Speaker 8: I guess looking outside the box again, it's absolutely is an awakening. But twenty nineteen was such a blessing I think on so many people, And you know, I know there's a lot of a lot of other folks maybe such as yourselves, that or yourself that has kind of noticed that something's just not right. Maybe fifteen twenty years ago for me that wasn't the case. You know, I dug into the the whole nine to eleven stuff, loose change, loose change one and two I dug into when I was in my teens, early teens. But it wasn't until twenty nineteen where things really started to where I was actually I feel like I was just challenged, like something doesn't seem right, and I implore, I implore everybody just to get outside.
Speaker 3: The norm every once in a while, you.
Speaker 8: Know, dig a little deeper, and I feel like it'll it'll blow your mind. You know, there's a lot of people in my family who I have broughten forth information to not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Biblical, but just political and just things going on in the world.
Speaker 8: And you bring these ideas forth, and it's very hard for a lot of people to actually accept these things because they are they have been you know, trained in brainwashed to think this way, and a lot of folks it's really hard when you're told your entire life this is what you should think, and you actually believe that, and you put your all your energy into that, and then you have somebody else telling you like no, like everything that you've been told was a lie essentially, whether that be you know, there's obviously a many, many, many, a plethora of topics that that I can apply that to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, paradigm boasters, man, it triggers most of the time flat or fat reflex, you know, but very few people can sit and hear out a matter that's totally outside of their paradigm or perspective and entertain it and possibly changed their mind. There are very few far in between.
Speaker 8: The ones that you're any I don't know about you, Doc, but like I'm gonna i'll ask you, do you have any Because we've just kind of been focusing on this one topic, I would presume that there are other things that have happened historically that you may or may not have challenged the narrative that you've been told. Is there any family man, like, how does that work with your family?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 8: Does is everyone kind of on board with your thoughts on things? Do you share this with certain family members and friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Honestly, I'd say some of the people that maybe catch little clips, you know, like my family or something or friends about some of the stuff I talk about, they might think, you know, I'm crazy, or maybe I'm just making up stuff for attention you or clicks on YouTube. But the ones that actually that I get to talk with and you know, reason with them, like I am with you you know here today and show Bible verses and historical references and stuff like that, they're open to it, and I have you know, changed some minds on some people. And like my mother for instance, you know, she grew up in church her whole life and she was one of those the same teacher for years and years, and like, my book just totally blew her mind. And she's like, no, I believe it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: She said, you laid it out good. She said, you had all the Bible verses there side by side. It wouldn't for left up to me to look it up. No, you put the receipts right there. You said, here's the verse boom copy pasted it, and now that you've read it, here's what I think about it. And here's four more other verses that put a pretty red ribbon on it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So she said, no, she said, it's just crazy, the the stuff that's like you said earlier, it's right under your nose and you just look over it.
Speaker 8: I love the way that you kind of broke down, it broke your book down. Now I have not I don't have your book in front of me. I don't I don't own it yet, and I will be owning, and I can guarantee you both, Hank and I will be purchasing a copy. But when you explained how the book was laid out, I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. And for somebody like me, the way that you're describing.
Speaker 3: It is perfect.
Speaker 8: It's like boom boom boom. And you have receipts for everything that It's huge, dude, that is so huge. And the amount of time that you spent on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took me two years, man, well two years of your obsession.
Speaker 8: A building obsession of of of making the book right. But but how long have you been researching this particular topic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I've been deep diving this this weird stuff since twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: That's huge, man, that's huge.
Speaker 8: And dude, don't ask me how I have a fly somehow, it's cold as shit here, I have a.
Speaker 3: Fly that's flying around and landing on my camera lines.
Speaker 1: Not to ask you if you had a spirit going back and forth, or maybe like a cat's tail that was just out of reach now right there at the edge.
Speaker 8: No, and don't don't let my degenerate tattoo here. I always get a little freaked out because I feel like some people might see it as like some red like upside down.
Speaker 3: It was just the market. Yeah, I can assure you. I can assure you, sir, that that is not that is not the case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, made some mistakes a little back when, but a man, yeah you're telling me. But yeah, So as we wrap this up, man, I know it's getting laid on your end and we've kind of already.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you want.
Speaker 8: To plug as far as your book goes, and not only your book, but I want to get into I know you have you have Prometheus Lens.
Speaker 3: You have a I forgot the name of it.
Speaker 8: It's not Patreon, which I find super awesome and interesting.
Speaker 3: But you have another.
Speaker 8: Link or subscription to where you don't have to listen to any of the ads and you get a little extra content. Can you tell us a little bit about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, you can. You know a lot of people go to Apple and Spotify to consume their audio content, you know, on YouTube, and I discovered this thing called supercast and so it's it's frustrating when you find a podcast that you enjoy and you want to get the bonus episodes and the extra content and the ad free content, and you have to get off of your app that you use to consume all your content and log into this third party site you know, like Patreon and click all these different links and watch them, you know, to the side, and can't turn it off and put it in your pocket because it kills it turns off the audio and all that frustrating stuff. But super Cast is like Patreon, but when you sign up for it, it links to your favorite player. So once you sign up, you just you know, click you know, your Spotify, your Apple or Potbean, whatever you listen to to consume content, and it links it to your account. So if you sign up for my supercast and you love listening to your content on Spotify, you pull up your Spotify app and boom, you have a new feed of the Prometheus lens that has like a little lock icon next to it. That's the private feed and everything that I upload to Spotify goes on there too, and it's ad free, and then all my bonus content that is behind the paywall is also in that feed. But at the same time, it does operate like Patreon. You can log into super cast and there's video content on there like YouTube. There's messaging boards, there's ask Me Anythings, links to Facebook groups, you know, and all these other things. So you can use that, you know, just as you use Patreon, but it sinks to your favorite players. So I think that's an amazing feature.
Speaker 8: When when you mentioned that, To be quite honest with you, I had never heard of super cast before or and I love the idea because I've done I've gone the Patreon route, I've gone the rock Finn route, and those all work, and that's cool and dandy, but it's an extra. I like listening to my stuff personally on Apple's that's.
Speaker 3: Just my go to.
Speaker 8: And occasionally I have some some buddies and fellow podcasters that only do their stuff on Spotify.
Speaker 3: But what better way. That's genius.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I love it, man, I love it, Hank. I don't know if you got any partying words before we let mister mister dot go.
Speaker 7: I've got your book in my cart I'll be nice. I'm really looking forward to getting that in and reading it. And hopefully when we do get it in and we get it read, we can have you back on and uh try to hit some of hit some highlights throughout the book or something, or have a completely different discussion or whatever. But this we I know, we didn't touch it all the night. You know, I don't think there's any way within an hour and a half you can cover everything, even.
Speaker 1: That this book's two hundred and seventy pages. You know, I'd be even when you go into the genealogies. That's a fascinating discussion. He marries into Nephlom giant clans, bursts the Amalekite race, whose name means the blood liquors, and according to the rabbinant traditions of Rashi, they were shape shifters and sorcerers, and that's why God said kill every man, woman, child, and animal because they were known to shape shift into animals to avoid capture.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love it. I love it. Well.
Speaker 3: Part two let's go, yeah.
Speaker 7: Real quick, plug your plug anything you want to plug before we get out of here, and we will make sure that we have all these links in the show notes for anybody that wants them.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, man. I appreciate you guys having me and give me a platform to talk about some of these topics and I just really enjoy these discussions. But yeah, man, the podcast is Prometheus Lens Podcast website. I have a website, but I'll be upfront with you. I don't update the thing like I ort to, but it's there. Prometheuslynspodcast dot com have a store on there with some merch and shirts and coffee mugs, different things like that. You can sign up for the Supercast behind the paywhile membership for that. I have two tiers. I have a four dollars a month tier that gets you all of the content ad free and forty eight hour early access to all episodes did I have a ten dollar tier that gets you that, but it also gets you the members only episodes, and then once a month I do a member's so, just like we're doing right now, every single month, I have an author, a researcher or a speaker, and all our members come in and do we have this huge video chat with these authors and researches and you get to hang out, ask your questions and pick their brains.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I've had La Marzouli, I've had Derek Gilbert, Gary Wayne, just to name a few. So these really highly respected guys you can come and rub elbows with them and ask them your questions. Man, I don't know of any other show that offers this kind of access to these people, and it's fun but yeah, and then far as the content, anywhere you can see content, YouTube, Apple, Spotify, social media's I'm on Facebook, Instagram, X, all those fine establishments. Just search up Prometheus Lynn's podcast and you will find me there. And the book is on Amazon. It's available in ebook for ten bucks or the paperback for twenty.
Speaker 7: That's awesome. That's awesome. Well, doc, we we can't thank you enough for taking time out of your day to come talk to us and educate us a little bit. Like I said, I was listening to you the other day, and half the questions that I asked you were I was literally asking you while I was listening to the show, except you're actually able to hear them this time. That's usually how I listened to podcasts. I try to conversate with y'all, but y'all don't hear me. But it's really cool when I can get y'all on the show and get some of them questions out instead of just out of my head. But no, man, it's this has been amazing. Like I said, I can't wait to get your book in and get it read because I I've got to I've gotta know, man, I gotta know what you got in between them covers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was.
Speaker 7: Something that I've never heard before and makes more sense than I care for it to admnicate Admittford that it makes because it, like Kyle was saying, is like some of this stuff once it hits you, you're just almost ashamed of how you didn't see it before. You know, it takes a filler such as yourself to point these things out. And hey, man, well if we can help spread the word that you're out here with some truth, and that's we'll do what we can, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm a good old boy man. So I take a lot of these complex issues and you know, scholarly issues and filter it through this Southern twang and some good old boy language that you can understand. So you know, if you enjoy you know how I talk and present things that the book is just like that. The book is true to my voice. Uh, there's all the Southern misspellings. You'll probably find some typos in there. That's my first book, you know what I'm saying. Uh, and your humor in there, Yeah, to cover everything, and I throw in a lot of jokes. I think even at one point I'm talking about creation and I said you know, on the seventh day God rested. It ain't that he put. He got in his recliner and put his feet up and turned on the TV to watch the Tennessee v always lose again. So you know me, it's heavy topics and and dark topics at times, but I insert a lot of just good old boy humor and try to keep it true to my voice.
Speaker 7: Sure, I can't wait to get it in. I can't wait to read it. And and I once again just thank you so much for coming on. And I appreciate it to us about this. So everybody, y'all go get this man's book. Download it by get it, get it in your hands, get it in your libraries, Go follow him on all your on your po uh podcast catchers and all this stuff. Go check him on social media's dot brown that epic of the saw. Get it in your brain.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Let's go, well, fellas. We appreciate y'all. We you know, listeners, We love y'all. God bless y'all. We're gonna catch y'all next time.
Speaker 9: Ala pasta
Speaker 8: Onthing