Speaker 1: One thing about this gene is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This teen is really becoming a family.
Speaker 3: Let's not play one on Tom. Let's win this.
Speaker 4: I love writing me these guys after the show.
Speaker 5: So just thank you, give me all your attention, your fire and not a pisson.
Speaker 6: This is world champion, Dodgers, world championing.
Speaker 5: For a small soft time. They get up people what they want to die too in a row two is special. I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache one of them. Con this ball's gone. You ready to go? Sure, Hell old time to the sun.
Speaker 6: Grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven and go to the show. And now your host of Dodger Talk, Tim Kains they.
Speaker 5: Walk off win for the Dodgers is they have now won three in a row and back Toppy and l was Ti everybody, and welcome into Dodger Talk here on a five to seventy LA Sports. Thanks for being with us on this late Monday night. We're here until the bottom of the hour eight sixty six nine eight seven to two five seven. If you're one of the forty eight thousand, two hundred and thirty two at Japanese Heritage Night Out at Dodger Stadium. Tonight, I want to hear from you as you sit in traffic, make your way onto sunset, onto the one oh one, the one ten, wherever you're headed back home tonight, Let's talk some Dodgers baseball. At eighty sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy, the Dodgers jumped out to the early lead. They piled on with runs in the third, the fourth, and then a two run home run from ta Oscar Hernandez in the fifth inning to give Dustin May a five nothing lead. And he pitched okay. He he talked in the postgame show to David Vase. You heard him talk about he wasn't happy with some of his pitches. Hey, he was able to get some defensive help behind him, had some balls hit at spots where the defense made plays. Michael Kinfordo made a nice catch on a low line drive into love field to get out of the inning in the second with runners on bay. He got a double play ball after a leadoff walk into fourth inning. He got out of the fifth inning with a double play that Mookie Betts positioned perfectly up the middle got the ground ball stepped on second base over to Freddie Freeman for the six to three double play. Sometimes your defense can help you out. They're there for a reason. There's eight guys behind you, a catcher in front of you. They're there to help you out on defense. Take advantage of that. You don't have to strike out everybody if you're a pitcher. Dustin May tonight had a three strikeouts, he had three walks, but again let his defense made plays behind him. They did exactly that in this sixth inning, though, kind of fell apart for Dustin May. A leadoff single, a walk, and then a RBI single from Eric Wegemond, and it was a five to one Dodgers lead. After a line drive to center field, Dave Roberts had seen enough, went to Anthony Bonda, who then walked the first batter he saw, cannot do that. That loaded the and then the pinch hinter Dan Myers hits a grand slam and all of a sudden, what was a five to nothing lead after five innings. He go to the top of the six a half inning later and it is all square at five apiece. After the Marlin scored five runs there in that sixth inning, So I understand the frustration from Dustin May. He gets a no decision. He actually left the game with the tied five to five after he was spotted at five to nothing lead. I get it. He wants to leave with a better situation for his team. He wants to leave the game with the lead. I have no problem with him pitching into the sixth inning eighty three pitches. Dave Roberts went out and got him when he did. If he's out there a little longer, who knows, maybe he gets into more trouble. As it is, Bonda didn't help out the case, giving up the Grand Slam after a walk to the first batter he PHAs. But if Bonda goes out and does what he does in the seventh inning, a one to two three inning, three fly ball outs, he does that in the sixth it's a five to one game, four run lead for the Dodgers in the bullpen in the seventh inning, and you're looking at nine outs to go to get a win for Dustin May. Instead, Dustin May gets nothing pitched well, doesn't get a decision for it. The Dodgers need a two outs or a two run single from Tommy Edmond to walk it off in the bottom half of the tenh th inning, and thankfully he delivered a night in which Tommy Edmond started the night on the bench, didn't come in until the eighth inning. Is a pinch hitter, and then the second time up, the first pitch he sees from Ronnie and Riquez lines it to right field down the line for a two run single to win it. And how about the small ball. I've probably received six text messages and tweets from people about small ball and what a job the Dodgers did in that tenth inning. And yeah, Colin, you and I were in here talking about it. That's how you do it. In the extra innings with a free runner at second base, as it was, the Dodgers were chasing a run down six to five. But as soon as Andy pot has walked nobody out. Chasing a run, runners on first and second, Key k a Hernandez is asked to sacrifice butnt and it's just the second sacrifice butt in the last eight years for Key k Hernandez. He gets it down beautifully, advances the runners to second and third with one out. You set up your team for a chance to win it or at least, worst case, a fly ball to the outfield gets the tying run in and the go ahead run advances to third, depending if it's a deep fly ball or not. You put yourself in a situation to at least tie the game less than two outs, runners at second and third, and Tommy Eman up to play. As it is, Tommy Emon only needed the first pitch he saw from Ronnie and Riquez to hit the ball to right field, and both runners Pajz and Confordo scored and it's a walk off win for the Dodgers, so they didn't need a sacrifice fly. They didn't need more dramatics. It was ballgame thanks to Tommy Edmond in the ball to right field to score the two runs. That's how it is done. Moving guys station to station that tenth inning, albeit a game in late April against the Marlins after you blew a five to nothing lead. That's how you win games in October, folks, we've seen it. Station to station. Move guys over, you need a run, you got two to on, move them both into scoring position, and then look for a ball to the outfielder. Best case scenario, base hit ball, game over and the good guys win seven to six over the Marlins eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Before the game, Tyler Glass now got placed on the IL Yes got placed on the engine list with the right shoulder discomfort. Dave Roberts even alluded to body soreness in his pregame thoughts to the media and talking about tyler Glass. Now, so maybe all the above, if you're gonna point to a body part that maybe hurts for Tyler Glass, now it sounds like all of it hurts. According to Dave Roberts, he left the game yesterday with the shoulder discomfort and that's never a good sign. And the Dodgers, fortunately with Toylet tyler glassnow going on the injured list, they will get back a starter on Wednesday in Tony Gonsolin. More on that coming up in just a couple of minutes. We'll hear from Dave Roberts. We'll hear from Jose Mota coming up as well. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five seventy. We check in with Danny leaving Dodger Stadium tonight, one of the forty eight thousand and two thirty two there for Japanese Heritage Night and oh yeah, a walk off win for the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Danny, Hey, Jim, thanks for getting me on.
Speaker 5: Absolutely ended up ended up being a pretty.
Speaker 4: Exciting finish, but it was, you know, kind of became a stressful game against a not a great team, and I was, uh, you know, I was happy to hear Dustin May trying to take accountability and not be super pleased with this start because of the way it finished. And something that bothered me when it happened was, you know, when he's coming off the mound, you know, the sixth inning, there's one out, he's got two runners on base, the tying runs it on deck circle, and he's getting a hardy standing ovation from the crowd, and you know, I don't want to say we want to support our players, of course, but something like that, you know, there's a time and place where those hardy standing ovations for a starting pitcher coming off the mound and in that kind of situation. It just bothered me at the time. And sure enough, you know that that's what happened. So he's got to find a way to finish this game strong because he pitched good, but he didn't, you know, it was.
Speaker 5: It was dangerous.
Speaker 4: You know, we almost lost that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, appreciate it. Thanks for checking in, man, you're breaking up just a little bit. I applaud the effort. I applaud what he did out there. I'm with you. You can hear it in his voice. He wanted to finish. It wasn't a perfect game. It wasn't a great outing. It was a good outing. It was good from Dustin May. Got some help from his defenses, I have alluded to, got a couple of double play balls to get out of the fourth inning and the fifth inning. He was able to work around a walk a lead off single in the sixth inning before it finally kind of unraveled for him. Yeah. I applauded the guy coming off the field for what he did. And certainly, if five not the lead that you're spotted is always a great thing to have and gives you a little bit of luxury to work with there, but to lead with it with five to one runners on base, and then Bonda comes in and gives up a lead off walk and then the grand Slam and a pitch he left over the plate to the penchhitter. Dane Myers was just a cookie over the heart of the plate, and that cannot happen big leaguers. I don't care if you're on the Dodgers or the Marlins, if your payrolls four hundred million dollars or if it's sixty million dollars, they're big leaguers for a reason. If you leave a ball over the middle of the plate, they are going to make you pay. Fortunately, the Dodgers were able to get the winning extra innings. You know what, they had opportunities. I mean, go back and look what the Dodgers did with a five to nothing lead squandered. It's five to five. You go to the bottom of the sixth inning, and the Dodgers couldn't score. They had first and second in the sixth inning, in the seventh, they had a runner on. They had a leadoff runner on the eighth, they had a leadoff runner on in the ninth inning. They had opportunities to get a hit, to drive in a run, take a lead, and have the bullpen lead him to a victory. But instead they needed extra innings, and they needed a little dramatics from Tommy Edmund with the two run single in the bottom half of the tenth Inny let's go to Evan and Santa Monica is next up here on postgame Dodger Talk. HOI you doing, Evan, I'm doing great.
Speaker 7: I was at the game and I have a suggestion for Tommy ed Men. I'm thinking we got to change his walk up music to Blink Blink one eighty two's all the Small Things, because that's what that man does, and it's just so great. He comes in, he does those little tiny things, like he's right there to get that double play in the ninth inning and turn that and clean too, when he's sitting on the bench and just coming in and doing that like it's nothing. Man's in center field, man's at the play. It just pokes a run in, win the game, come on, like the dude's unstoppable. And I just love his vibes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you. I love Tommy Tanks. Unfortunately. All the Small Things from Blink twent eighty two, that's the song that the Padres use at Petgo Park, and we heard it played during the NLDS last year. We've heard it being played the last couple of years. You know. Blank twent eighty two is a San Diego punk band and they use that All the Small Things as their rallying cry, their songs, so to speak, to get the fans going. So it would be kind of ironic if he adopted it as his walk off song since he is from San Diego and now playing for the Dodgers. As Colin he pointed out Chris Taylor's got multiple walk up songs, and Colin says that that is one of Chris Taylor's walk up songs, All the Small Things from blak onweint eighty two. I think he'd be okay with Tommy Tanks using it moving forward. But you know what, why change a good thing? If if something's working for you. And these guys are so super superstitious, you know, they'll change a bat, they'll change anything. They'll wear something longer than they need to. If something's going right or something's going wrong, they'll get rid of it. I think Tommy Tanks, whatever he's doing right now, is doing it right and just just keep it the way it is with this walk up song eight sixty six nine two five seventy. Vincent and San Bernardino has been waiting patiently. Vincent, Welcome to Dodger Talk. How you doing, Hey, Sam, Thanks for having me on. Oh man, that game tonight, that was some game. I was so glad I was able to get there for my first game of the season.
Speaker 2: Nice man. We left a lot of runners on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta make those hits.
Speaker 2: We gotta, like we just gotta capitalize where we can capitalize.
Speaker 5: You know, no doubt about it. Did you stay for the walk off it from Tommy in the tenth inning? They're to the whole I feel so close to that home it. Yeah, awesome, Bets, appreciate you breaking up a little bit. It's you head back out to Sam Bernardino. Thanks for checking in. Glad you had fun at the game tonight. The Dodgers were four for fourteen with runners in scoring positions. Certainly, all that matters is what what Tommy Edmund did with the two run single in the tenth inning, But they had eleven base runners stranding, And I go back to what I mentioned the sixth, the seventh, the eighth, the ninth inning. The Dodgers had runners on base, either the lead off runner or multiple runners on in the sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth inning and just couldn't get the big hit to score those runs to give him a lead in what was a five to five game, ultimately going to extra innings and the Dodgers winning, but eleven runners left on base for the Dodgers tonight, how about Miguel Rojas. Miguel Rojas, who gets some spots start, certainly with the injury to Mookie Betts last year, got a lot of playing time at shortstop. Mookie Betts got the start at second base this evening, batting ninth. We've seen Andy Potas move up in the order. We've seen Max month Seas you know, sitting in that eighth spot. Now Miguel Rojas, former Dodger, comes back to the team, but spend a lot of his career with the Miami Marlins and gets an opportunity to face his former team tonight. And what does Miguel Rojas do. He goes three for three with an RBI that RBI and RBI double in the fourth inning. Have yourself a night Mcguel Rojas against his former team, the Miami Marlins. Three for three with an RBI double. He would get pulled for Tommy Edmond, who came in in the eighth inning as a pinch hitter, lined out to center than, of course, the walk off two run single for Tommy Tanks in the bottom half of the tenth, Thanning will take a break, We'll come back. We'll hear from Jose Mode, We'll get some more phone calls, and we'll hear from Dave Roberts as well. A walk off win for the Dodgers, who are back in first place in the n L West. Tommy Edmund a two run single walks off the Marlins in the bottom half of the tenth, A seven sixth victory for the Dodgers, who are now nineteen and ten overall and tied with the Giants atop the NL West. Sandies more of your phone calls, More coming up as postgame Dodger Talk continues right here on HANFI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the IR radio app.
Speaker 1: AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: We're streaming online. We stream every game too.
Speaker 1: Come find me back to Dodger Talk on AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: So now Tommy Edmund.
Speaker 3: Looking at the first pitch from Henrico's.
Speaker 8: Pace head right, Hal Campardo comes in, Hair comes Pie.
Speaker 5: Has Dodgers winn it. Tommy then walks it off seven six. Dodgers win. Tommy Edmund delivers the first pitch GCS in the bottom half of the tenth inning from Ronnie and Riquez brings in the tie and run and then go ahead winning and run a two run single to walk off the Marlins seven to six. Is your final? Tim Kats back with you here on postgame Dodger Talk. As the Dodgers improved in nineteen and ten. Don't look now, they've won three in a row and it tied a top the NL West. Let's check in with Jose.
Speaker 1: It's time to go around the horn with Hose Moga Jose.
Speaker 5: The Dodgers jumped out to a five to nothing lead. Things got away from Dustin May and Anthony Bonda in the top half of the sixth inning, and then ultimately the Dodgers went in on a walk off two run single. But tonight Dustin May will start right there afterwards. Wasn't happy with this performance. He wanted to finish better, no doubt about it. But I said it earlier. You don't have to go out and strike out fifteen guys. If you're Dustin May in overpower everybody, let your defense play behind you. They helped them out a lot tonight.
Speaker 2: They did a lot today, Yes, that's for sure. And I think May does such a good job in assessing his performance where he's not just happy to say, well, I'm just coming back from you know, a couple of surgeries and this and that. He wants to be out there and be perfect. He wants to be out there and perform and give his team a better chance. You can see it today. I mean, he was not all that sharp and many myths is where I'm looking at, where he was not missing where he wanted to and the ball was kind of running away from my times. But you have to admire a guy that went out there, and I don't want to say without his best stuff. His stuff is good no matter what. He was able to battle for it. Unfortunately, though, if you play probabilities and percentages, they both went through eight scors yesterday, so there's gonna be a chance they're gonna give up some remster. And that's what happened when Anthony Bandit to me was overthrowing. His misses were high and then as a hitter. You take them in itally and think if he's missing high for him to pipe one, it's going to be a paste is not going to be well located and does exactly how Dan Myers responded. But I do go back to dust the may and the fact that he knows how to assess himself, because that's only going to make him great as a season progresses and as he gets a little bit stronger too.
Speaker 5: Show Hey Otani tonight walked three times one for two at the plate. Clearly, clearly Clayton McCall and the Miami Marlins did not want to pitch to show Aotani, especially after what he did to him last year, that six for six, ten RBI performance down in Miami. They were gonna make everybody else on this Dodgers team beat them because they really did not pitch ti Otani until his final at bat, and even then ose he chased him pitches that were out of the zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. They did a good job with him on that. What show he did a good job with today was you know, staying through the box in their first that bat, staying a little bit of a bit lower, not chasing an expanding Now his Pasha is much better his positioning at the plate, making better decisions and swinging a better pitches at times, still a little bit long because that show, Hey, he needs to bring that other club. You know, that other club what we talk about. And he's always told me like that, he ch're a club. It's still in there somewhere, and we know it's going to be better. But beyond show, you know what, Dawgers won this game because guys like showed it were not involved. I'm gonna say that with all respect, because they were forced to play the game. Pick it up from where it was. Don't feel sorry about what happened. Then they tied it up. Feel good about what we have in front of you, and they took care of basins going the right way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the Pirates, the Marlins, those are teams that you can feast on if maybe things aren't going right, you can get right against teams like that. We saw Andy Paez really burst out, named co player of the Week in the National League. Had another hit tonight on base twice, scored one of the game winning runs there in the tenth inning. But Max Munsey two for four tonight scores a run maybe Tonight's one of those things that get him going. Over the weekend, he had some good at bats where he was tracking the pitches, drew some walks, hit it to right, you know right two guys, and just didn't get you know, find the grass. Maybe one of these games tonight against the Marlins this weekend against the Marlins and Pirates is a good thing for Max Mounsey to get it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as of laid Max Mounsey, the singles are the things that gets some going. And more encouraging to me is fact to me that he went left center field in the third inning and they went center field in the ash inning, and he did it against a couple of different pitchers. Max can take his walks, he can track the baseball well well. But I think it comes down to now how the league is pitching to him and how things change a year to year that he understands that there's some counts in which he can go out there and just try to you know, jack somebody at the ballpark. But there's so many times in which he's given hit a bule pitches that he can take the single the other way. But Max Mounsey, because of who he is, how strong he is, he's going to run into mistakes and he's just got to put himself in a better position in the batter's box to be able to hit those mistakes out of the ballpark, which eventually will come. But it's going to see him, you know, batting the bottom half, bottom third of the order, to know that it's not just on him and people asking for the slugs. But he can prolong innings. And I'm glad today that he got finally, finally got some result of some soft contact. You know, it's not one o four, one oh five, but the ball count and I dropped.
Speaker 3: That's a batter.
Speaker 5: You'll take it, no doubt about it. Jose, appreciate it. We will check it with you tomorrow night. Hopefully the Dodgers keep this winning streak going.
Speaker 2: Small ball baby at place.
Speaker 5: Love it. I love it. There, he goes Jose Mota as the Dodgers get the win over the Miami Marlin seven to six and ten inning's a walk off to run single from Tommy Edmund Emma on the four oh five joins us here on Dodger talking, Am I welcome? How are you? I'm great?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I got to watch the game on the computer at work, but don't tell the boss.
Speaker 5: Ah, I won't say a word if you don't say a word.
Speaker 9: I want to say that Dodgers are coming back up, They're leveling up to the top. Kudos to them. And I also want to say I am so proud of whoever made the decision to sacrifice Kicky Hernandez because if they didn't sacrifice them, he would have made a perfect home run, you know it. And that play was just awesome. And for Tommy Tanks, he is one of our top players right now with jale to an Ousecar and it was just a beautiful game tonight. Also, I want to make one more last comment that interview who the interview you guys did with Tooska when he did his beautiful two hundred home runs and the question, the question you told him that why is he such a great teammate? By congratulating his teams and going out there and rooting for them, is proof that the Dodgers are a great team because they do have great top players and they all cheer for each other. You don't see that often.
Speaker 5: No doubt, I appreciate it. Emma. That was divid Vese who did the great interview with tay Oscar Hernandez. There's no way I'm smart enough to ask those good questions. That's all dv uh in DV tonight, doing great job on Sports net LA. That's why I'm with you here on this Monday night in the series opener against the Marlins. David'll be on Sports net LA tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Dodgers get to win tonight seven to six over the Marlins are now nineteen and ten overall, how fast the Padres have faded in the division. They're now behind the Dodgers and the Giants, who sit atop the NL West tide, both at nineteen and ten. I know a certain Giants fan who is certainly happy about that. Coliny, all right, let's go to Trey in West LA. Trey, welcome to dodgersc How you doing.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm back, Hey Tim, thank you for taking my calls. Hey, since we're talking about KEYK and Tommy, I've got to put this on the record in the archives. I've turned my mother Allen and Cincinnati into a huge Dodgers fan. Nice, So I got a secret out. It's she's got a huge crush on Kyk. I'm putting that out there right now.
Speaker 2: We all do yeah, anytime, at any.
Speaker 3: Time he does something good.
Speaker 4: I know she's happy.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know the local lingo. And one time she texted me about Tommy called him ed the Man. I think it's pretty legit. Ed the Man is not bad, right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: I think you're more to think she's onto something.
Speaker 3: And one substantive question. I was talking to Dave the other day about the Running Game. I like the small ball tonight. But not to be too specific, but in the eighth and ninth the month, he gets on with two outs, we pull him, we put tt on. He doesn't go, even though the two outs mookies, you know, he could preserve his that bat. And then the next thing, he's Freddy gets on and I don't know how his ankle is, but he doesn't go. We don't pull him. Ek was talking about it on the broadcast. I just wanted your take on that. What do you think about the running game overall and that specifically, And thanks again for taking the call.
Speaker 5: No, I appreciate it. Trade the running game in particular. I mean Dodgers have had some issues on the base pass the last couple of road trips in glaringly, but tonight not a lot of opportunities for the Dodgers to steal a lot of basses. We saw Will Smith at a stolen base. Certainly showy o Tani and he pot has. Yeah, I think a couple of stolen bases tonight for the Dodgers. But the Dodgers' run game is steadily improving, let's just put it that way. And I think tonight as Emma brought up the fact that the Dodgers use Keiky Hernetez in the fashion they did, and certainly key K kind of got up there and done what Keik does in October and hit a home run and the Dodgers are walking it off, you know, thanks to Keik. But an unselfish move. And when you're asked to do that, when you've won the game so many times for a team and you're asked in this case, to go out there and bunt runners over for the guy behind you to then try to get the game winning hit or driving the tie and run, you know, that's that's not something everybody can do in the big leagues when asked to do it, and Keiky Hernandez when asked to do pretty much anything. We'll do it. Pitch, play any position, defensively, hit wherever in the order. He'll do it. Off the bench, yeah, he'll do it. Start, he'll do it. And that's one of the things that I think Dodger fans are so drawn to Key Key Hernandez about is he's just that everyday guy. I mean, he can go out there and do it all. He's he's just that kind of that that that that guy that fans can gravitate towards. He's a star player. He's a guy that's very flamboyant out there and gets the crowd going. Certainly the women love him. He's just keik. How do you not like kek? And to see what he did tonight with the sacrifice bunt was pretty cool as well. All right, let's hear from the manager, Dave Roberts very quickly his postgame thoughts on what happened with us and May out in the mount pitching into the sixth inning, but the Dodgers ultimately getting the walk off win data considering.
Speaker 8: You guys run the five.
Speaker 9: That thing to be able to go back em in.
Speaker 8: An extra something was that it was huge. I think that you know, obviously to build a lead, and uh, I thought offensively, team offense wise, we were really good. Still had some opportunities to uh, you know, score some more runs early on which we didn't cash in. But I think for all, the effort was really good. And to score late Tommy with that with a big hit was huge, and with the big at bat and you know, the starter. I thought Dustin uh didn't have his best stuff, but made pitches, got double plays when he needed to, and you know, it's unfortunate that his two runs that he left on got cashed in. But I think that where he's at right now, he's in a good spot. And as we continue to move throughout the summer, I'm going to continue to uh, you know, push him more. But I think for me it's very important, given you know, his health history and and kind of what he's coming back from, to kind of manage it over the long season. But you know, he's he's doing a heck of a job for us.
Speaker 5: All Right, there is Dave Roberts talking about Dustin May and the job he pitched tonight, and I know certainly Dustin May frustrated on not finishing and getting out of that sixth inning in which he started and had to come out of the game for Anthony Bonda. No decision for Dustin May, but the Dodgers get the win ultimately in ten innings. Ta Oscar Hernandez went d tonight a two run home running the fifth inning, his ninth of the season. Daniels Jewelers presents the Whole Run Forecast. Go to AM five to seventy LA sports dot com keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jelers gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game. Daniels Jewelers own the dream That's Gonna do It for postgame Dodger Talk here on this Monday night, and thanks to Colin ye Thanks to you for being a part of the show. Thanks for podcasting as well, making it one of the top downloaded podcasts. Thanks at all of Los Angeles. We thank you for that. Dodgers win it tonight in ten A walk off two run single from Tommy Edmond Kirby yeats the victory. Dodgers now winners of three in a row, nineteen and ten overall, tied with the Giants atop the NL West and Dodgers look to make a poor straight tomorrow against the say Miami Marlins, A bullpen game for the Dodgers. Dandy Al contidat goes four, the Miami Marlins first pitch at seven ten. We'll get it all started with Maroo because CEO Dodgers on deck at six o'clock until they have a great save. The rest of your Monday nights. The Ben Valor Show is next.