Speaker 1: You're listening to camp I Am six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio. F All right, it's gonna take me about ten minutes, and then it'll be as if I never left, because that's the way vacations work.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Huh wow, yeah, ten minutes if that uh yeah, you're right, it's it's already hit. No vacations, it was done. All right. Let me say a quick hello to everyone who is here. Start with Elmer because Cono is not here. Do we know why? By the way, Cono is out? Is this sort of a is he sick? No one tells me anything.
Speaker 3: Vacation?
Speaker 1: Oh he's on vacation. Is he gone all week.
Speaker 4: Till three days? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Elmer on.
Speaker 2: Thursday?
Speaker 1: Thursday? Okay, fair enough?
Speaker 4: Amy, Good morning, Hi Bill, How are you welcome back?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Dodger shirt how unusual? Yeah, oh yeah, I know. Well, call we're going to talk a little bit about that, to say the least. And there's Neil, Good morning, Neil, Good morning, Willie Wolf and and good morning, good morning, Bill, Well, good morning. And the reason, of course Amy is wearing her Dodger jersey is because Dodgers are going to the World Series. Now it's being a broadcast by KLAC, our sister station at several Brothers station. It's always a sister station, which I've never understood. Our sister station just down the hall, KLAC. I guarantee you if North Korea launches a nuke this morning and you go over to KLAC, they're going to say, we don't care. We're broadcasting the Dodgers because KLAC AM five seventy Sports is the Dodger station, so it is home to the Dodgers. And that's both for radio broadcast and I'm assuming streaming too. Do I have that right?
Speaker 4: Yep? On iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, that's where I get to listen to the whole stupid series because I don't get FS one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think the keyword on AM five seventy or on the iHeartRadio app is we're selling Dodgers commercials.
Speaker 4: That is not the keyword.
Speaker 1: Oh it isn't I got that wrong then, Okay, Now a couple of things before we get started. I just came back, as you know, I was in Ireland and I was in Italy, and because I'm such a political freak, well a political nutcase. Current events, etc. I'm a news junkie. I'm really caught up with the presidential debates and the election coming up in two weeks. So I asked a lot of Europeans. I was talking to people in lounges and the airports stores driving along. What do you think? What do you think? And I'll share all that with you at eight o'clock because there were two trains of thought that were almost universal through the entire discussions, all the discussions I had, So I'll share that at eight o'clock when I musings on presidential elections in Europe? What are we going to call that segment? Musings?
Speaker 4: Never mind musing Monday musing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's very strong, musing Monday. Right here on KFI. It's October twenty one, we're very close to Halloween. Neil. How is the Halloween decorations going at your place? Well?
Speaker 5: I actually finished this Saturday doing the Haunted House for my son's school, so my focus has been on that. Now it shifts to our home. But it was a great success and a lot of fun, and I tried a couple of new things and built a lot of crazy APARRETI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those people who have never had the pleasure of seeing Neil's creations. Two things. Number One, they are phenomenal, just short of or in many cases as good as a professional haunted house. And what I'm going to do, and I know you haven't done a lot of them at home because you spend so much time with Max, and now he's getting an age where he's really going to appreciate having one of your wrapperati or several then at your house. So what I want to do is October, when is it going to be put up? By the way, when you're going to be finished with that?
Speaker 5: I usually put it up the day of and taken down that night, do you I don't usually leave it up. I usually do it just for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what we're going to do, and this is only on KFI, is I'm going to give everybody Neil's home address, and I want you to go to his house and see what he does. And I mean it is phenomenal stuff, all kidding aside, it is scary good. What's a lot of good is what Neil does with that stuff.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is when Max was born, I stopped doing it. Well a couple of years when he was young and then now he's getting old enough, so all start.
Speaker 2: Doing it again.
Speaker 5: And now I'm doing much more electronics stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Now, of course the neighborhood, what's been a while, But how long is it taken the neighborhood to realize that is the place to go?
Speaker 5: You know what? It takes about two consecutive years for people to figure it out.
Speaker 2: If you don't want any science.
Speaker 1: And if for those of you that are can appreciate it near that are that live near Neil, get in there early because by the time I announced his address, the place is going to be jammed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, that's exactly how it's going to go. There are all the guys walking around with long rifles, looked so real, how they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the guy whose dresses Jason one of them actually is. Also, you have to put it up on Instagram. I mean, obviously you have to share with everybody what it looks like.
Speaker 5: All put up some of the stuff we did. We need a homage to the Hunted Mansion. Disney's Hunted Mansion is what we did for the school, and it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of it and I'm assuming photos and videos we hope we're going up. All right, guys, let's do it on this Monday musing, Monday, October twenty one, because at eight o'clock, as I said, we are well. I'm going to share with you some of the comments they got from just people in Europe, from all walks of life and as to what's happening in the presidential what they're looking at. All right, let's do it. Time for handle on the news. And did I say good morning to you already?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already forgot. Okay, thanks, yeah, go figure all right, handle on the news with Neil and Amy and me lead story. So, yep, La Dodgers are going up again. When was the last time they won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Amy on the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Was it in twenty twenty or twenty one? What he was during the pandemic? Not the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Jeez? I conflate? Oh yeah, yeah yeah, it's the World Series? Yeah yeah, what can I tell you?
Speaker 2: You deflate?
Speaker 1: It's six oh ten and this is the and this is the this is the Yankees and the Dodgers, which is one of those if you read baseball history, it's one of those great rivalry sort of kind of when the Yankees. Of course in the twenties that totally dominated, I mean dominated baseball under Babe Ruth and et cetera. Jodymajo, I mean that was later on. In any case, who's favor to win? Amy, You're really really looking at this carefully because you're such a huge DG Dodger fan. Who's who's scheduled? Who's Who's going to Dodgers? Are they they? They have the advantage.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, the Dodgers. And let me tell you to you. The Dodgers are going to win if they lose.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. And the first games at Dodger Stadium. The two haven't met in the World Series since nineteen eighty one. This is going to be great.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you something, Amy, in your view, are the Dodgers going to win only if it's a fair World Series?
Speaker 4: Yes, If it's not, they're gonna score.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, let's do it, guys. More news.
Speaker 3: Oh, no signs of anything cooling down anytime soon. Israel carried out airstrikes overnight into Lebanon and hit this time. Has Bola run financial institutions that Israel? Israel says I have been used to fund attacks, but it's also where other people keep their money. They targeted several branches in southern Beirut, across southern Lebanon in and also in the Baka, where Hezbollah has a strong presence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more about that at seven point thirty. Not only that attack and what that really means. And it's smart for Israel to do that, and I'll tell you why. Also Sinwar's death that was huge news over the last several days. Yeah, yah hi yah, yeah, yah. Sinwar was killed by Israeli forces ahead of the head of Hamas and you'll talk more about that coming up. All right, let's do one more before we take a break.
Speaker 5: All right, more on the war linked to US intelligence suggests Israel is preparing to strike Iran. Not that anybody was doubting that, but the intelligence in the report may reflect only a slice of the information that we hear in the United States have collected cyber strike sabotage, that type of thing on the ground, and Iran would not be easily seen from American spy satellites.
Speaker 1: So I loved a couple, yeah, a couple of things about that one. And we know, at least according to what President Biden has requested, and the general feeling out there is Israel is not going to attack the oil resources, the refinery and the shipping of the Iran's oil, going to leave that one alone for reasons such as the entire economy of Iran would completely be destroyed, which isn't a bad idea, but world oil prices, and then the nuclear facilities going after Iran's nuclear facilities, and even as Israel, which I believe it to be true that Iran having a nuclear bomb is an existential threat to the very survival of Israel, They're going to leave that one alone to One of the reasons is most of their resources. Iran's resources are underground anyway, be very hard to attack. So now what are they going to attack? Some kind of military resources, that's my guess. Well, we won't know. All we know is that it's happening, and it's no secret that it's happening. I'm back, but still a little jet lagged. I have to tell you just a little bit. I came in on Saturday night at midnight, after twenty something hours of flying because my flights were all screwed up. I had to do two connecting flights and I'm sitting in London for seven hours on a layover.
Speaker 2: Why what happened?
Speaker 1: Because I changed the flights last minute because of all kinds of reasons, so I couldn't get the connecting flights on time. So I was just it was horrible. But it gave me a chance to talk to people in the lounges at the airport, at the gates and the stores, and we talked presidential politics, because that is it's almost as much interest in Europe as it is here in terms of the election coming up. I'll talk more about that at eight o'clock. And naturally the big news more than anything else, Dodgers World Series. Okay, back we go more handle in the news with Amy Neil and me.
Speaker 3: You get a million dollars and you get a million dollars at Elon Musk might as well have been saying that because he has announced a new plan, did it while he was out campaigning for Trump over the weekend to give away a million dollars randomly every day for now until the election to people who have signed a petition, and so now everybody. Legal scholars are saying, excuse me, that could be violating laws against paying people to register to vote.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, Bill, I don't know if you remember, but many many years ago, decades ago, now, CAFI had the armored truck.
Speaker 2: You remember that, Yes, of course I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we would take that around to register people to vote in areas that didn't have a lot of registered voters. So we take the vehicle there and we gave out T shirts KFI T shirts to people who registered to vote, and we were told we couldn't. We didn't know that because it was technically giving somebody something to register to vote.
Speaker 1: Right, which is illegal on its face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we didn't know that under the circuit set, so we stopped doing it. But that was a T shirt, not a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, no, there was a chance for a million dollars and if we had I don't know if we had gotten in trouble if people had a chance for a KFI T shirt for those of you, if we still gave them away, which we don't anymore because there's no budget. The KFI T shirts are famoussly known as the cheapest T shirts on the planet in that it's kids that are under fourteen years of age that manufacture them in Pakistan and you can't actually get them wet like sweat because the dye just runs. Forget about washing them, So we don't do that anymore.
Speaker 5: Yes, KFI in partnership with Brawny paper.
Speaker 2: Towels T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. All right, Well, I'm going to talk more about this. By the way, I'm going to talk about this at seven twenty and into it a little bit deeper.
Speaker 5: We're still doing better than Boeing. So you have striking machinists at Boeing. They're going to vote on Wednesday on a new contract proposal. Around thirty three thousand of Boeing's unionized West Coast workers, most of them are in Washington State, by the way, have been on strike six since September thirteenth. So the workstoppage has halted production of the plane makers best selling seven thirty seven max At seven sixty seven and the seven seven wide bodies, putting a lot of pressure obviously on.
Speaker 2: The company that's in kind.
Speaker 5: Of a fragile state more not only financially, but with a reputation and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to talk a little bit more about that at seven fifty because Boeing, which is in more trouble than it has ever been. Intel is in the same position, and I'll explain all that. But coming off an airplane or going onto an airplane and then looking at or asking what aircraft am I on? And when the crew or the person at the gate says you're on an airbus, a sigh of relief. As long as I'm not on Boeing.
Speaker 5: Is it true that they're not saying welcome aboard anymore? They say good luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, although I flew a Triple seven, which is a great airplane. By the way, it's just Warner Boweingy's better airplanes, all right, So war on Boeing at seven fifty.
Speaker 3: Arnold Palmer's golf balls are apparently pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Oh, very strong. Wow. And it's not really his golf balls, Okay, it's more his putter.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the former president was in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, which is where Arnold Palmer was born in nineteen twenty nine, and he started off his rally by talking about Palmer for about twelve minutes and talked about is I talked to but his junk? And Trump suggested how much more fun the night would be if Palmer, who died in twenty sixteen could join him on stage.
Speaker 4: You said Arnold Palmer was all man.
Speaker 3: And I say that in all due respect to women, but this was a guy who is all man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Basically it's schwantzgate is what we're in the middle of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he talked about showering with him. Yeah, and well not with him, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, basically the size of his schwantz and he mentioned that this guy was coming out of the shower doing rope tricks and didn't have a rope with him. And it's just very impressive in general. And it doesn't matter legacy die as long as a leg see, Okay, we could do the jokes and it really and it doesn't matter. The Democrats are in an uproar. Oh my god, this is horrible. It's terrible. None of that matters. Even the Republicans, staunch Republicans being nailed on it. Go it's it's who Donald Trump is. It's rhetoric, and it is a rhetoric. It isn't important. I mean, arguing that Barack Obama was not born in the United States and is not eligible to be president, that's important. The size of Arnold Arnold Palmer Schwantz is not important.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you I'll never be able to order iced tea and lemonade again, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so it didn't matter. Okay, it's just fun, just fun, yeah for you. All right.
Speaker 5: So you've got CBS News magazine sixty Minutes coming out in a rare rebuke denying charges by former President Trump and others. Actually, the program doctor and an answer in Vice President Kamala Harris's recent interview to make her look better to viewers.
Speaker 2: So apparently it breaks down to this.
Speaker 5: CBS ran an excerpt of the Democratic presidential candidates interview on Face the Nation the day before it ran the special edition of Sixty Minutes that aired on October of it. So the answer to the question about Biden's administration handling of the Israeli Gaza war was different than the one that aired on the program. They say, it's false that they did any crazy editing or anything like that. It said sixteen minutes, gave one expert of the interview to Face the Nation and then used the longer section there than they did on sixty Minutes, which is editing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to tell you, but it is.
Speaker 5: The portion used on sixteen minutes was more succinct, which allows time for other subjects in the wide ranging twenty one minute long segment. The stupid thing about this is, yeah, you did edit it or you did use it to be succinct. The whole point is that she's not a succinct person.
Speaker 2: That's the That was the whole point of it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, Let's make this perfectly clear. That's every other line that she says, to be perfectly clear. There's a lot of that. Yeah, and none of this matters.
Speaker 4: She's also saying, come on, man a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you took that from her boss. It's on, man, if she comes if she tells anybody that corn pop was not a bad dude, I'm out.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a break. We'll come back. More handle on the news on this October twenty first Monday, the Dodgers are going to the World Series. Friday is the first game at Dodger Stadium, first pitch at four, and you can listen from well. The game's being broadcast live from the Gallpen Mortars Broadcast Booth on AM five seventy LA Sports and an HD on the iHeartRadio app. Keyword Am five seventy La Sports and all you do is Google who's going to sell the most commercials? And I heart app will come up. Huh okay, let's do it more. Handle on the news with Amy, Neil and Me.
Speaker 4: Not ready for prime time.
Speaker 1: Too bad.
Speaker 4: They're out there but being investigator.
Speaker 3: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has started an investigation into Tesla's full self.
Speaker 4: Driving mode on their cars.
Speaker 3: There's two point four million of them on the roads and there have been a series of crashes, one of them killed the pedestrian. They're doing the investigation after just four collisions that all happened while drivers had their cars piloting themselves, and they happened in low visibility conditions like fog or dust or sunglare. So they're thinking it's not picking up when the visibility's led, the car's not seeing.
Speaker 1: Question here, question here, What new massive technology has been instituted in cars over the last fifty years that has caused four fatalities And basically that's it, and what do you do with that now? The only thing is is that it's not fully self driving. That is a little bit of a stretch.
Speaker 2: I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Argue that that is a little bit of false advertising, but you know it's you know, at some point, can you imagine when airplanes were first put in the sky? How many fell out of the sky? Does that mean we shouldn't have airplanes now? So not that those four families aren't devastated, of course, losing their loved ones, But you know how big a deal is that, over the course of millions and millions of cars that have this technology, just saying all right, let's move on.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: Some two hundred thousand mail carriers have reached a tentative contract deal with the US Postal Service. It includes backdated pay raises and a promise to provide workers with, oh my gosh, can we even do it air conditioning in their trucks for Pete's sake. The new agreement, which still needs to be ratified by union members, runs through November twenty twenty six. Letter carriers have been working on this for a while. They've been without a new contract ever since their old one expired in May of twenty twenty three, and they've been working under the old contract. And give them what they want. These people work their ass off, man. That is not a fun.
Speaker 1: Gig, and they get eaten by dogs. How much is the first class stamp now? Because I don't even know because I buy my stamps at Costco, you know, and you get those packets of five thousand stamps for X number of dollars, So I don't know what an individual stamp cost. How much is first.
Speaker 4: Class for seventy three cents?
Speaker 5: I was going to say, it's like I thought it was almost seventy five cents, But yeah, that's still when you think of yeah, it's still it's still a body.
Speaker 1: It's still it's still a bargain. It's one of the cheapest I think stamp prices in the world.
Speaker 5: Still, Yeah, we do not give them enough praise. That is a hard gig and it's pretty impressive what gets done via the postal service.
Speaker 1: Just my two cents now, I oh buy that.
Speaker 4: Some rumblin in the Southland, not a whole lot, but a little.
Speaker 3: A series of small earthquakes hit yesterday afternoon. The strongest of them was at three point six. It hid in the waters off Catalina. The first quake was at three point one. That was at four to eleven. Then there was a little two point five a few minutes later, and then about an hour later there was three point six. Again, no damage or anything like that. I think mother Nature was just testing us to see if we paid attention during the Great American Shakeout.
Speaker 1: Yes, now here is what we're hearing is that this when you have these this number of small quakes over this period of time. We're talking over the last few months. The seismologists are telling us that this is the precursor of the big one, or it isn't there, or it isn't Yeah, no one has any idea.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, Bill, I just talked to a seismologist last week and he said that it doesn't y.
Speaker 1: No one has any idea at all. What does any of this mean other than you're gonna get some shaking, okay, And by the way, we get more shaking at the studio when a big truck rumbles by and you can feel it.
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody, it's the Bill handle show Ish. He is back from vacation. Ish At six forty eight the am Neil Svadri here with you with Amy King. As we continue with handle Ish on the news, authorities are investigating the cause of a partial ferry doc collapse on Georgia's Is it Ceppello.
Speaker 2: Amy Sapello, we go with that.
Speaker 4: I believe so.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: It turned a day of celebration into a tragedy. Horrible to hear. This isn't even an old bridge. It left at least seven people dead and six critically injured as crowds gather for this cultural festival. The Gangaway was completed in November of twenty twenty one. There should be very little maintenance on it. It's an aluminum gangway, and they had daily inspections, and for whatever reason, it collapsed. There was about forty people.
Speaker 2: On it at the time. Just a horrible tragedy.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back, Bill Handle here on a Monday morning. All right, so I was a little late coming in, but you know.
Speaker 5: Back in the news, Bob, We're already back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know. Okay, give me a question. Let me have you answer this question. What is more important putting my fretatas in the toaster oven or doing the news?
Speaker 2: I think you need exactly.
Speaker 1: I rest my case precisely.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's move on Health dot Com. Okay, so they're in the oven. Let's move on. Let's move on.
Speaker 4: We the People is worth a lot. A rare copy.
Speaker 3: Of the US Constitution that was printed two hundred and thirty seven years ago and sent around to the States to be ratified, has sold an auction for nine million dollars. It's the only copy of its type thought to have been privately owned, and bidding took over just over seven minutes. The bids were coming in at five hundred thousand dollars intervals. They haven't said who the guy who or gal who got it was.
Speaker 1: Here's a question I don't know the answer to, and it's one of those really weird ones, and that is how many copies did the founding fathers actually sign of the Constitution? Was there an original copy one which I'm assuming doesn't exist, or were one hundred printed and each one had to be individually signed. I don't know the answer to that. If there is an original, and I don't know if it exists or not, probably not. Can you imagine what that document, the value of that document is.
Speaker 4: They say there are thirteen of them yet existence.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about copies that were made to that original documents like they're they're like lithographs.
Speaker 5: Well, why wouldn't the original exist somewhere?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know the answer, because everything is copy of. Now, when they say copy of, does that mean here's a copy of an original? And I don't know the answer to that. That's actually worth looking up.
Speaker 5: And I were in Philadelphia together we saw like some of the early I don't understand.
Speaker 1: No, I understand the drafts, and I get that, and there are early drafts. Matter of fact, this is an early draft. But it's still retally interesting that that question, And I don't know the answer to that. I have to look that up.
Speaker 3: There was a rare first edition printed copy of the Constitution that went up for auction in twenty twenty one, and it was sold for more than forty three million dollars.
Speaker 1: And again, was there an original document that was signed by the founding bothers? And one original? Because that's there's one of those.
Speaker 3: Well, then this is one of the sur copies from the first printing of the final text, which was produced for delegates of the Constitutional Convention and Continental Congress in seventeen.
Speaker 5: Which one which one did Nicholas Cage steal.
Speaker 1: Good point?
Speaker 3: Hey have you ever seen it? Have you gone to DC and looked at it? Yeah, you can't barely see it anymore.
Speaker 1: But if they thought. It is an astounding feeling too. Look, this is the document that the United States was founded on, and the historical not only for us, but this was the first time that a modern democracy, actually a national democracy democracy existed on the planet. That's I mean, it's an extraordinary feeling to see that up close and go, my god, George Washington signed that John Hancock sign that right there. I mean, it's really that's what happened. When you see an original of an Abraham Lincoln signature, you go, wow, do.
Speaker 5: You ever do you think that that when John Hancock signed it? He said, hey, put your John Hancock right here.
Speaker 1: I think someone did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny. I wouldn't have thought, would have thunk.
Speaker 5: North Korea has said it found the remnants of a South Korean military drone that any further violation of its territory would result in a declaration of war. So they say that between the two sides of the peninsula there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say that every week, North Korea, And that's how they sell the military to their own people who are starving there, who are eating twigs for dinner, saying we have to defend because we're about to be invaded.
Speaker 5: But they're still fighting with poop balloons and loud speaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are, which is fine, and the occasionally there's a skirmish they're shooting across the border. George Gascone is going to die amy politically speaking.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because maybe this should tell him something. He raised a bunch of money before he h won his office in twenty twenty, thirteen million dollars and this was in the wake of George Floyd and a lot of people donated to support criminal justice reform and all of that. Well, that money's dried up, and his challenger, Nathan Hakman has raised about ten point four million, and Gascon for this campaign one point two million.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, let me tell you how much. Well, I'm not even in trouble with this race is of the race is over now. Hawkman is thirty points above Gascon among likely voters. Where do you go with that? You go out of office is what you do? Thank Jesus, all right.
Speaker 5: Coming out of Ukraine, a video purporting to show dozens of North Korean recruits lining up to collect you know, Russian military fatigues, bags, all these things has been released by Ukrainian officials, who say that it shows that Russia is trying to introduce troops sent by Pyongyang into this particular conflict.
Speaker 1: So that's no surprise. North Korea, this cow telling is trying to get in the good graceis of Putin. Putin has become a rogue dictator. Russia is now considered a rogue country, as is North Korea. So that's no surprise. Let's finish it.
Speaker 4: Up, okay.
Speaker 3: So if you're depressed, here's something else to make you even more depressed.
Speaker 4: Not good news.
Speaker 3: Thousands of bottles of antidepressants have been recalled across the US because they were found to contain levels of a potentially cancer causing chemical which is above the acceptable limit set by the US FDA. It's deloxetine delayed release capsules, and the recail started on October tenth. That's been given the second highest risk classification by the FDA.
Speaker 1: Question, I ask you, Amy, can you think of anything that doesn't cause cancer? No?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 1: Or yeah? I can think cancer doesn't cause cancer, but everything else does. So yeah, what does that mean? It means there's another one for us. All right, guys, we're done with handle on the news. On this Monday, October twenty one, coming up Schwanzgate. Donald Trump, according to Democrats, out does himself. But why it doesn't matter. He actually appreciates the size of the now dead Arnold Palmer's schwantz and I'll it was at a rally, and I'll explain why it really doesn't matter. So it's much to do about nothing or in the case of Arnold Palmer or something. This is KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch my show Monday through Friday, sixth am to nine am, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app.