Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: At fifty five krc DE talk station at Pe Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: One week to go, well.
Speaker 3: A vacation, and.
Speaker 4: That's the way.
Speaker 1: The news goes.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Happy Tuesday, folks, Brian. I'm right here, glad to see just Trekker. He belongs in there in the lineup, looking forward to the seven o'clock hour, first guest and for a full hour. Joe describes it as the farewell tour. We'll see what Congressman Brad Weinster has to say about that. Old politicians never die, they just fade away. Well, don't know if Congress Winter's going to fade.
Speaker 1: Away or not.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get a little update on what he's planning on doing after he departs Congress.
Speaker 1: But he's still there.
Speaker 2: He's still a Congressman, and he still has thoughts and opinions on what's going on in the world. One of the things I'm going to ask him about I'll get to here just in a minute. Something Daniel Davis brought up a couple of weeks ago. We're running out of missiles. Anyway, we'll see what Congress weinsterpe has to say about that. Inside Scoop, it is Tuesday, every Tuesday after Congression. Weinster Please today eight oh five with Today Joel Paul Locke returns to talk about the latest on the election, the book, the agenda, what Trump should do in his first one hundred days should be a great conversation with Joel.
Speaker 1: I like him, he's a good guy.
Speaker 2: And empower You seminar tonight Danzel Monk how Black Americans are likely to vote? That should be really interesting. Sign up for the seminar empower You America dot org watch from home. Don't know if it's a virtual or not. We'll find out or an in person or not find out though, and.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: So Danzel at eight thirty, and then Austin, my buddy from Foreign Exchange, is going to join the program for Ask the Expert getting us ready for wintertime, and they are going to be servicing evs. I think he's going to be a tech SLA Service Authorized Service dealer. But also don't give us a news on that always great place to take your cars. I regularly advertise for them. You save money and they do great work on your automobile. So that's the lineup for this morning, and always enjoy hearing from you. So feel free to call me five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on at and T found a Joe. My favorite headline from this morning. It's not in the stack of stupid. Don't know if you saw it ready.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: It's been described in different headlines depending on where you read it. The original reporting from the Daily Mail headline over a Daily Caller, Waltz reportedly had romantic relationship with China's Wang in his twenties. Did you see that one? No, I guess I will. I will at the outset sake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, penalties, so.
Speaker 5: We can get into the penalty box all myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah close.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should actually read Waltz's Wang reportedly had a romantic relationship in China. Any that makes more sense anyway? Yeah, and again my caveat is I don't know if it's fake or not, but the Daily Mail put its reputation on the line to the extent it has one. They say he allegedly had a passionate romance with the daughter of a high ranking Chinese Communist Party official back in his nineteen eighty nine teaching stint in the Chinese city of Foshan. Jenna Wang was an English teacher there. She told The Daily Mail that well, they kept a relationship a ship on the DL because her dad, a high ranking Chinese Communist Party official and chairman of a labor union in her home city, Bin Hui, would be upset and very angry if he found out that two were having a relationship. So they talked about getting married, but the relationship deteriorated when Walts allegedly insinuated that Wang was only marrying him for a US passport. So that's about all going to give that one. We'll see if that it's the October surprise. But obviously, being who I am and having a bit of a blue sense of humor, I do gravitated toward the headline anyway. According to Daniel Davis and I were talking about this situation with Israel after the launch from Iran and the one hundred and eighty or so missiles that were launched, most of them did not hit anything. Many of them were shot down by the US supplied missile defense systems that we well supply to Israel and we of course supplied to Ukraine, and we of course need them ourselves. Therein lies the challenge because my point to Daniel Davis, and he agreed with me completely. Listen, these things are expensive, and if they have tens of thousands of even cheap, you know, hard to control missiles like bottle rockets they launch in, you're gonna have to launch one of these very expensive missile systems to shoot them down so you can protect the citizenry. Aren't you going to run out of those sometime soon? And yeah, it's like, of course, there's only a finite number of these things can be built, and the more rockets get launching into Israel, the more they have to use them to defend themselves. And lo and behold, you wake up and find out we are running low on the air defense missiles. They point out, it's raising questions about the Pentagon's readiness to respond to the ongoing wars in the Middle East, Europe, and the potential conflict in the Pacific which hasn't yet broken out, which gets precariously closer and closer to war over the between China and Taiwan. So interceptors, they say, are the most sought after drone sought after ordinance. Given the widening crisis in the Middle East. The shortfall that we're facing right now could become even more urgent after Israel's Friday night strike on Iran, which officials say may spark another wave of attacks by Tehran, another wave of one hundred and eighty or two hundred rockets. Maybe the primary defense is called the standard missile. I am relying on the Wall Street Jurnal reporting, but they did talk with people in the no standard missile initial cap Usually ship launched come in various types, but they are the most common. We actually launched more than one hundred of these standard missiles since Hamasa's attack on Israel in October of last year. That's you said, more than one hundred, Well it's only one hundred. Hang on there, it gets a little worse. Defense Department out loud said, we don't disclose publicly our stockpiles. Obviously that's information we don't want our adversaries to have. However, the heavy use of obviously a finite and limited supply of these missiles is concerning to the military because we can't make them quickly enough, and we can't keep pace with the really significantly high demand that the situation Ukraine Middle East has created. Pentagon Warriors it could run through its inventory faster that can replace them, leaving US, the United States vulnerable in a potential conflict. I would argue anywhere, but they specifically cite the Pacific. Fellow de Wut, director of the Conventional Defense Program at the Stimson Center in Washington, Elias Josef, apparently a noted authority on this quota, is saying the US has not developed a defense industrial base intended for a large scale war of attrition in both Europe and Middle East. It's that war of attrition I was talking about with Daniel Davis while meeting its own readiness standards, and both of those wars are extended conflicts, which was not part of the US defense planning. I guess there's only so much you can plan for. But given that, you know, we seem to be the not the world's largest, you know, weaponry supplier, but among the largest, we have all of these allies reaching out to US seeking weapons for from US. I guess they don't make them themselves anymore. You think NATO would have its own manufacturing facility for weapons that they might need to defend itself. They say increasing production of these weapons is difficult. It often requires the company's open new production lines, expand facilities, high additional workers, and they don't necessarily want to do that, not knowing how long the demand's going to be around. Hm US has built up interceptar stocks over recent years. However, the US, in any one single month of the conflict in the Middle East, has launched dozens of these missiles, and production capacity can't keep up. According to analysts and defense officials, are which is the manufacturer of the so called standard missiles, can make a maximum of a few hundred annually. That's why I grabbed a hold of that. We used up one hundred of them since the October attack on Israel. That's our ships firing our standard missiles from various locations. One hundred. I guess that is well one third of the total production that can be even made in an entire county year. But that production, the few hundred max Standard missile manufactured per year isn't for US.
Speaker 1: It has to status.
Speaker 2: So I know only not only our potential needs, but the at least fourteen allies who also buy these standard missiles.
Speaker 1: That's according to RTX.
Speaker 2: They say since the war with Amas and Israel began last year, US ships have launched more than ready. This is your money one point eight billion dollars worth of interceptors in order to stop Iran and its proxies from attacking Israel as well as the ship's going through the Red Sea. That's according to Navy officials, and in terms of strategy, the general reports of the Navy often launches two interceptors for every one missile it is responding to, just as what they call is an insurance policy, and a single loan standard missile can cost millions of dollars as contrasted to the tiny, pesky yet very inexpensively manufactured drones and these bottle rockets that quite often are launched into Israel and other places, huge differential in cost. I wonder how many attack drones you can make for well millions of dollars. One official congressional official quoted as saying, those are really expensive munitions to sh shoot down crappy, hoothy targets, and every one that they expend takes months to replace and at a high high cost. Well, I guess how long can you keep it up?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: And that takes us to a break stick around right here at fifty five KRCD talk.
Speaker 1: Station goes there.
Speaker 2: It is your nine first warning weather forecast, part like Clotti too. Mostly sunny today, breezy with I seventy eight, few clouds over night, fifty eight Tomorrow mostly sunny, mild and breezy with the highest seventy nine partly cloudie every night, sixty three Halloween two hours in the day, mostly after two pm, and seventy eight for the high.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's fifty nine degrees here at fifty five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, a full hour with Congress and Weinstrip in the studio seven uh clock. Always looking forward to having him and studio. Good conversationalist and should be why I'm going to ask him definitely about this air defense system. Obviously not part of multiple committees that have you know, information, and he's in the know on these items. So we'll see what Congress winsor has to say and what his position is relative to our support of Ukraine in that conflict, because it doesn't seem to be going real well for the Ukrainians. Five one, three, seven nine fifty eight hundred eight two to three talk found fight fifty on at and T phones, pulling out all stops both campaigns in the final week up to the election, they rolled out Gwen Waltz over the weekend. On Sunday, Katie Kuric, she happens to be the current wife of vice presidential hopeful Tim Waltz. Case he haven't gotten the memo on that, Kuric did ask her directly about her husband being called tampon Tim because he signed the bill that put freemenstter products in all restrooms, including boys rooms, which you know, maybe one of the reasons Trump is leading in the polls because to most Americans that sounds like batcrap insanity. Of course, she's got to support her husband. And this is what she had to say in response. If kids are hungry in school, what that does to brain and learning, You're not going to learn to read. So if you're talking about learning to read and closing gaps and you better take away the barriers to that. If that's tampons, then that's tampons, right.
Speaker 5: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you used to have to rely on tampons when you were learning to read daily She went on, take away the barriers and let's get the let's get to the real work of this, not get lost in what our components and as some people would say, you know, equaling the playing field or whatever it might be. Close quote are you dumber now after I read that sentence? Dumber than you were a moment ago after I read her response to well, Tampon's having some connection with reading. You know that's interesting, Joe, you selected the bubbling bong of stupidity. Most people accuse Kamala Harris of hitting the wine bottle, so maybe she has a different mind altering drug of chores of choice. Here's another state from.
Speaker 1: Walls.
Speaker 2: Tim and I have always thought that about removing barriers to learning and success and whatever that barrier is, whether it be a free lunch, or menstruation products or knowing who you are. Everyone means everyone, and some things look different for some people. People have different needs and they have different resources, but everyone means everyone and all of us. Such he's channeling Kamala Harris here, So that's not an unmessy journey. But we have looked at it like what do you need to move forward? What do you need to be happy and healthy and have success, and how might we most effectively and best help with that? And then mind your own damn business right, then get out of the way, because and I think that those two pieces probably describe Tim. He's compassionate, he's empathetic, he removes barriers.
Speaker 7: What is God's holy name? Are you bothering about?
Speaker 2: Other fun quotes from this back and forth conversation with Katie Kirk. We see equity as getting people what they need to get to a specific place where we can have that conversation. And moving over to her husband current husband quote, he's such an amazing person and how he models support for his wife and empowers women and empowers me is really miraculous. So he has you know, he had a good sense of humor about things, obviously referring back to being called tampon Tim. And yet she wasn't quizzed or asked about how her current husband slapped the next girlfriend so hard she spun around.
Speaker 1: Uh, well there is that, and how.
Speaker 2: His first marriage ended after he had an affair with their children's nanny who he got pregnant. I love how he empowers women.
Speaker 4: It's just it's so does not make this.
Speaker 2: And then there's that headline I let off with Waltz reportedly had romantic relationship with China's.
Speaker 1: Wang in his twenties five.
Speaker 2: Five garrious that he talks now, you didn't take pictures of the parking lot, Joe, All right, stick around right here for the five k's of the dog station. Calls are quite welcome. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty two three talk got local stories coming up as well.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Years of the United States, I've turned into months. Nomination for president in two weeks.
Speaker 4: President today the most important day. Now, this is it. Time for talk is over. Our big game, big game game is here.
Speaker 8: Wors of the election world to play by play.
Speaker 6: Any battlegrounds, watching the swing stay and.
Speaker 1: The final score, the Electoral College votes.
Speaker 7: We're gonna win. We will win.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC The talk station for Generations Hard Work.
Speaker 2: Timer, The ten and nine first oneing wetherfulcast partly clouded most of Sunday to day, breezy with the highest seventy eight, few clouds every night fifty eight for the low Tomorrow, mostly sunny.
Speaker 1: It did breezy in seventy nine, with partly cloudy skies over night sixty.
Speaker 2: Three for Halloween showers during the day, they say, mostly after two pm, continuing until two a m. Hope it doesn't get rained out seventy eight for the high Halloween. Right now, it's fifth sixty degrees with the five kersee de talk station. It is five twenty nine on a Tuesday. You're gonna go over to the phones after all? Yes, thank you Tom on mis hear from Tom.
Speaker 1: But it's a good thing. We have a sound bite.
Speaker 2: Check out the podcast Patriot five casea dot com smith event. Stop the Klan and Nazi rhetoric. You have no idea what it means, and get out and vote, said Christopher Smithman, a about twenty five minute conversation boiled down into one sentence. Sharon Coolidge from the Enquirer on Shenanigans with a windfall. The city found sixty five million dollars laying around unspent from last year, and they're quickly spending it. So Sharon Coolidge on that topic, let's go to the phone. See what Mark Scott this morning, Mark, thanks for calling in the Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Brian. You know you could fill your stack of stupid every day with Biden and Harris Walls, that entire group. You can fill it every day with them, and I do not know how anybody take these people serious? I mean, I didn't know who Walls was. They're never seen before before this campaign. And the moment that I saw that guy walk out onto the stage, I was like, oh my god. And then his wife seems like she's gotten a little touch of the attention, and I mean, the more she talks, the better it is for Republicans. But the scary thing is the poling should be like seventy five twenty five for Trump. I mean, because let's face it, twenty five percent of the people you can put a d on a trash bag and.
Speaker 5: They vote for him, yep.
Speaker 6: And you're never going to change these boats. But how does anybody take these people serious? And then when you look at the reaction of the media through the rally that Donald Trump had at Madison Square Gardens, and they're they're they're saying it was a rally of paint. And I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched a little bit of it and then watch some highlights from it. But these people are just outright line, And how do they live with themselves and sleep at night? It's just I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because you're paying attention to politics. And I'll use one of my very best friends, lifelong friendly since college, uh as the illustration he has Trump derangement syndrome just because he doesn't read anything at all in the in the news except the sound bites that go through one ear and out the other and the the memes that float around about Trump being a Nazi and a fascist. So of Trump's more you know, unsavory comments in the past, you know, the whole idea that Trump is this unfit to be the president of the United States type stuff, which has nothing to do with anything on policy. And when you gravitate over and actually break down specific policy points on where Trump was for his four years, where he is now relative to what Kamala Harris is, which no one knows yet, he tended to agree with me across all the political points that he would in fact back Trump, except he doesn't know all that because he refuses to pay attention it matters political. So he's left with a really outrageously and unfairly negative impression of Trump. And since he doesn't pay attention to news, he isn't listening to this insane crap coming out of Kamala Harris's mouth, and I even put out I said, she is an absolute moron. You know, I keep wanting to say his name out loud. I don't want to embarrass him because I love the guy to death. But you know, I mentioned some of her comments. I said, she's all over the place in terms of where she stands. She was in favor of all this far left radical agenda, which he disagrees with, like, for example, tampon's and boys bathrooms or men in women's bathrooms. He's totally against that. He doesn't like the world. Gudiology said, we'll vote for Kamala Harris as a vote to entrench that further. Trump is not pressing that kind of stuff, So it's Trump during the syndrome.
Speaker 6: Her problem is is that she will say whatever she has to at the moment that that when she's in front of that particular person. So if it's a if it's a left leaning reporter or somebody that's interviewing her and they ask her a question that most of us would be like, hell no, I would never do that. She will dislike the surgeries for transgender people in prison. I mean, does sheep really honestly suffer that?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, she'll just say whatever, that's a policy platform, to be quite honest with you on that. But there is there in lies the rob and you know, we kind of lost you, Mark, you broke up, and but there in lines the challenge. I agree with you. I think that Trump will be farther ahead. But we have multiple years in a row with a constant drum beat, a constant drumbeat of how evil this man is and how awful he is. I mean, I saw this article this morning about the amount of coverage in the news and how just overwhelming the mainstream media, overwhelmingly negative coverage. And since Kamala Harris got anointed, they've moved further away from even bringing her up and have constantly focused on Trump and all his alleged problems and issues, mostly defaulting to this he's a fascist and he's a Nazi, which means they are insulting. It's much like Hillary Clinton calling you know you people who one of for Trump deplorables.
Speaker 1: That's insulting to a huge.
Speaker 2: Chunk of the electric electric And now you pivot over and see if you showed up at at a Trump convention in New York, you're a Nazi. That doesn't do a whole lot to endear the left to people who might even be fence sitters or you know, undecided voters, because they're like my friend and don't pay attention. Let me just read you one paragraph, and I recommend you read the entire article. He is very critical of Donald Trump at the same time, but also pointing out well why Democrats made a Trump comeback. Think about Gerard Baker in Today's Journal. Here's the quote, It's great referring to Democrats, their deceitfully vacuous campaign, its invitation to sign up to a blank slate on their plans for another term, and a collective amnesia about their work and the current one. Their empty pants suit of a candidate incessantly blurting inanities into the media, void incapable of articulating a single substantive idea for governing. What they amount to is nothing less than an abuse of the voter's scruples and exploitation of the yearning many have had for a hint of normalcy. Don't doubt that the Democrats I fully intend to repurpose that that passive desire into another sweeping mandate for their divisive and destructive ideology. Close quote, brilliant summary in one paragraph.
Speaker 1: Who can argue with that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: One eight five point thirty six Here fifty five K city talk station, and you'll get rid of the stench of everything except politics. Of course, I'm talking about my friends at oto Exit, and they're awesome products. Odo Exit four different products, all designed to get rid of whatever disgusting smell you are encountering, even if it's not too disgusting. I mean, I always joke about the fast food delivery in my car. I don't want my cars smell like Indian food or Thai food or Mexican food. Whatever I picked up for the family. A little squirt or two of the oto Exit magic, I keep it in my glovebox. My car's free of voters. Just one of my regular uses of otero Exit. But you know, when the dog comes home with something that he rolled around in and you can't get rid of it, like skunk, you need otor Exit. It gets rid of it in no time. Works on skunk, one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. You have to take my word for it. Safe green natural. You know it's non toxic. You can rub it directly on your favorite little furry friend's head and that's not a problem and it will eradicate the odor. Get the products online. It'll be delivered by tomorrow. If you order before three pm on the website, ship's the same day when order before to three and again one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. It's right there on the bottle. If you use it as directed, it doesn't get rid of the odor. It's designed to get rid of You get your money back. I bet you won't take them up on that because it works. Odor Exit od O r xit odor exit dot com.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station, your Halloween soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Stuff nine first one and one.
Speaker 2: Forecast tells today is going to be partly clouded and mostly sunny, breezy in the highest seventy eight clouds overnight fifty eight sunny for the most part.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow also breezy with the.
Speaker 2: Highest seventy nine partly cloudy skies, overnight low of sixty three.
Speaker 1: Halloween showers kick in mainly after two.
Speaker 2: Pm, and they say they'll continue until two am Friday morning, seventy eighth for the high sixty degrees Right now, traffic time first.
Speaker 7: One from the UCT Tramphic Center.
Speaker 10: Count on the expert team and you see Health Orthopedic Sands supports medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule online at you see health dot com. North Pound seventy five is slow go in northern Kentucky thanks to an accident near Donaldson Well. Left lane and the right shoulder blocked off. Traffic still moving down the middle. You're backing up towards turn point. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five forty one here fifty five kr seed talk station. I have Tuesday to tire with the stack is stupid. I have some phone calls five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk. Don't forget to five kr se dot com for podcasts in your iHeartMedia apps, dream the audio wherever you happen to be on your device. Also listen to the podcast all the content across the iHeart radio network, so including what is it guys on Joe? You think they might have given that podcast name a little more thought exactly. I can't even hear that spot without, you know, kind of my brain going in that direction. Hey, it's a lifestyle choice. I'm not criticizing it.
Speaker 6: Don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right.
Speaker 2: Thirty nine year old Iowa man tried to strangle his mom with a US flag. According to court records, Police allege Adam Soltzen was intoxicated when he appeared at the victim's residence North Liberty and Iowa City suburb six ' three, two hundred and thirty pounds. Sotson yelled at his mom and destroyed her destroyed property inside the home before well shoving the woman to the ground, and after the woman retreated to a chair in the living room, Stolton, carrying a three foot by five foot flag he had stolen from a nearby rece walked up to his mom from behind. Stweltzen, who was quote twirling the flag into a rope, stated die horr and you need to die horror, and place the American flag around her neck and began applying pressure, strangling her close.
Speaker 7: Quote is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Douche of the un no question on that.
Speaker 2: All the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top the pinnacle of douche.
Speaker 1: Tom Good, going.
Speaker 2: Dou your dreams have come true. After she toppled from the chair, he allegedly continued to strangle her while she was face down on the floor. Victim told police she knew her son was capable of killing her and that he was using a lot of force while he was strangling her with the American flag. When the woman's boyfriend sought to intervene, Sultan assaulted him and he received a fat lip and was punched in the roo cage. Charged with several crimes, including assault with intent to inflict serious injury harassment, both of which classified as aggravated misdemeanors. Locked up in the Johnson County Jail in lieu of a thirty thousand dollars bond. Criminal history, he has one conviction sort domestic abuse, assault with a dangerous weapon, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, drunk driving, assaulting a peace officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, and violating probation. Continuing the team oh Wow headline made me go, oh wow, this is weird. A man who I would see foolishly and stupidly and for what reason injected magic mushroom tea ended up in the ICU after developing a life threatening outbreak of fung guy that was growing in his blood. After the injection, team of doctors and medical students from the Crichton University School of Medicine and Phoenix described the incident in which he thy year old man with type one bipolar disorder stopped taking his meds and attempted to self medicate with psilocybin bad idea during a series of mannic and depressive episodes. A man had read about the therapeutic effects of microdessing LSD and psilocybin decided to brew what he referred to as mushroom tea by boiling magic mushrooms down in water. He then filtered the concoction by drawing it through a cotton swab and injected it intravenously. A few days later, he started developing symptoms of lethargy, jaundice, diarrhea, nausea, started vomiting blood. Family took him the emergency room. He was found to be suffering with a cute kidney dysfunction, liver injury, and multi organ failure, and was subsequently transferred to the ICU. Blood tests revealed that he had both bacterial and fungal infection in his blood. Ie the mushrooms he injected were feeding off his bloodstream and growing inside his veins.
Speaker 1: Over the following twenty two days.
Speaker 2: He was given an intense course of antibiotics and anti fungal drugs, debscribed to continue taking those medications along with others after leaving the hospital so as to prevent the mushrooms from regrowing again inside his blood.
Speaker 1: Do what the hell?
Speaker 2: The author of the paper, which is a report, I'm obviously a medical past statement on this case. The case reported above underscores the need for ongoing public education regarding the dangers attended to the use of psilocybin and other drugs in ways other than they are prescribed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what.
Speaker 2: I always prescribed psilocybin. My docs that don't inject it what prescribed five forty six? If you five case to de talk station. Here's a prescription for all your residential electric needs. Just call Cullen Electric Family own and operated since nineteen ninety nine, a plus with a better business fere a well deserved provide all facets of residential electric work. They've done tons of work for me over the years, including most recently my bathroom project. Love that work they do. I love the well oiled machine. They are as well. And Lily she's awesome. You get lucky if you get Lily the Electric and see that's a nice Lady's been with the column for like twenty years. Real Firecracker two. She was the head of the crew that did all of our canlights. It was a full day process and she just kept them in line. It was awesome to behold. Great price to it always is a let's weather enjoying a plus great service. You get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you, from a whole house generator, rewiring your whole house, or doing a simple project like a simple outlet install.
Speaker 1: Give them a call.
Speaker 2: You'd be happy you did. Five one three two two seven four one one two. That's two two seven four one one two. You can find more online. Go to Culumn Electric Cincinnati dot com. Fifty five KRC. What's the best place to John nine First warning weather forecast. We got partly to mostly sunny skies, breezy in the highest seventy eight, few clouds over night, fifty eight sunny, mild and breezy tomorrow with the highest seventy nine. Partly cloudy every night sixty three for Halloween. Sadly, showers show up after two pm and they may continue until two am Friday morning, seventy eight the high sixty. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: Count on the expert team and you see how to orthopedix and sports medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule online at you see how dot com. Starting off with an accident brought down seventy five for your Tuesday morning commute. The wreck is that Donald's lanes blocked off, so is the right shoulder. Traffic still moves down the middle, so the backup not all that bad towards turf Way. I had a couple of extra minutes. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five fifty one fifty five KRCD talk Station, Happy Tuesday. Congressman brad Winstrip in studio the full seven o'clock hour, Multiple topics go over with Congressman Inside scoop with Bright Burton News Joel Paul Ogg, latest on the election and a book the Agenda. What Trump Should Do is first one hundred Days Power You seminar to talk about how black Americans are likely to vote denzil Monk at eight thirty on that my buddy Austin from Foreign Exchange West to join the program for ask the expert.
Speaker 1: At the tail end of the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: Meantime, back over to the stack, Oh stupid, It's a reflection of how far society's decayed. In this one, jurors convicted an Indiana man for murdering his entire family over a fight regarding him leaving home without permission. Raymond Ronald Lee Childs the third seventeen years old at the time, and charged the adult. His first trial ended a mistrial after a witness asked him why he committed the act. Second trial ended with jurors finding him guilty in Merriam County, six counts of murder, one kind of attempted murder, one kind of carrying a handgun without a license, courding to record. Sentence set for January of this coming year. Tempted murder charge regarding his younger brother, sole survivor of the January twenty fourth, twenty one tragedy teenager managed to escape with gunshot wounds of a leg in the arm, leading investigators to find the murder scene on Adams Street. There they found six slain victims, forty two year old Kezy Childs, Raymond Child's forty, tex To, Elijah Child's eighteen, read A Child's thirteen, Kiara Hawkins nineteen, and Kara's Kiera's unborn son identified by authorities as baby Boy.
Speaker 1: Hawkins do what the hell?
Speaker 2: According to authorities, the shooting happened amid a fight over whether Child's the third could stay the night at his girlfriend's home. Child the Third's girlfriend said at the time of the defendant's father called him to return home. Investigator said he did, but later came back to his girlfriend's residence with two bags of clothes, claiming his father had kicked him out. He feigned ignorance when the girlfriend got in alert and an half hour later about there being a shooting on Adams Street where his family lived. Surviving brother detailed the authorities his vantage point on what happened at the home. He said that their father asked him to put some water in a bottle, so he went to the bathroom to fill it. At that point, corner the Affidavid, he heard two gunshots. Father got out of bed, ran to the stairs and said what was that. He then heard his sister read a child say, Raymond shot Elijah. Another gunshot went off. He heard his dad say, I'm sorry, Raymond.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: That falls into the category of absolutely screwed up.
Speaker 1: And I use that phrase because of the FCC.
Speaker 2: Let's do what CJ's got this morning, CJ, Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Happy Tuesday to you, Oh.
Speaker 6: Good morning to you.
Speaker 11: You know, I've been looking at some different things on X about early voting, and it's hard to see who is really truly early voting everywhere except Nevada, and the last number of years, there aren't a lot of deviations between states on polls or anything like that, so you can take it for what it's worth. But in Nevada you have something amazing going on in Clark County where the Republicans are on pace to outvote Democrats and early voting in Clark County, and if you win Clark County as a Republican, you pretty much are going to.
Speaker 5: Sweep everything in that state. And it is.
Speaker 11: Unbelievable to watch that. The people who are voting as Republicans are not your typical you know, I go out and vote no matter what the weather, is voter. These are the low propensity and have never voted before voters, and that has got it in shockwaves to reality to what the possible reality is in the elections throughout the country. The only thing I will say is the warning signed Trump is this So is that joke on Sunday night playing big time in the Hispanic community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're right, it's going to be a problem. It is a problem.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it illustrates why that rally wasn't this Nazi rally. That is the one thing that the left can hang their hat on. And I would say legitimately. So that was an outrageous comment. Outrageous comment. I mean, I have a cousin in law. I guess he's a cousin in law's. He's married my daughter's niece. Bottom line is he is Puerto Rican, He's from there. I went to perto Rico and attended the wedding for God's sake. You know, we had a really nice time. But you know, it is an absolute outright insult to the party and people to refer to their their island as a floating garbage pit or whatever he said, you know, And that's the only thing though, from that entire rally that the mainstream media is talking about.
Speaker 1: Do they talk about what.
Speaker 2: Trump said, jd Vance said, what Elon Musk said, What all the important people that may have influence over our lives if they're elected and made into a cabinet.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Apparently he went off pretty damn well, with the notable exception of that idiot who runed it. For everybody, I know, it's comedy and laughter is in the eye of the holder when it comes to a joke or not, and some people may have laughed when I read it. I'm like, you know, that just takes the wind out of the sales, of all the positive energy that came out of that. Why because that's what the mainstream media glombed onto. You think the entire night was filled with that type of nonsense. Just kind of mind your p's and q's. Lord almighty five fifty six, Thanks CJ. Appreciate you bringing that one up. Five KSC Talk station. I do have numbers on Nevada real quick. Two hundred and fifty five, eight hundred and five registered Republicans have voted. That is more than the two hundred and twenty three seven hundred and twenty nine for Democrats, and to his point, one hundred and sixty four thousand, five hundred nineteen have voted who are unaffiliated. That's the numbers we had as of yesterday, as reported by Let's See Here. Credit goes to Jack Phillips over at the Epoch Times. I'll be right back after the news.
Speaker 4: Then we got again another news updates. We're going to get all the facts in ear full of information.
Speaker 8: At the top of the hour and they'll break it down fast.
Speaker 4: Fifty five krs. The talk station, Kelsey Chevrolet is the tri State six h.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five PARRICD talk station. Happy Tuesday, trying to make it happy anyway. One hour from now, Congress and Grave Weinstrom joins me in studio for a full hour discussion. Joe describes it as fairwe well tour. We'll see I think he said he'd be available to talk about matters political on into the future, and we'll find out from Congressman where he's going to plan on b or where he's going to be after it leaves Congress, and what do he thinks about current events. And I will ask him about our defense preparedness in light of that article about us running low on anti missile missiles, frightening stuff that eight o five, Fast forward a couple hours of the inside scoop of Joe Pollock latest on the election and the book The Agenda What Trump should do in his first one hundred days, obviously assuming Trump wins. Empower You seminar tonight, Danzel Monk's going to join us at eight thirty to give us a little insight to the entire seminar, which is entitled how Black Americans are Likely to Vote.
Speaker 1: And my buddy.
Speaker 2: Austin Foreign Exchange Westchester location. Austin is going to come into the studio and talk well automobiles. He's got a big announcement to about the expansion of foreign exchange to deal with electric vehicle service as well. So I know there's a market out there for that. You won't find me in it, and I can pivot over real quickly here because you know me and eat electric vehicles. Ford not doing real well. They released their profit forecast for the full year lower than guidance, which impacted the stock. I think A dropped like five percent. They have been struggling with deep losses on what what do you think Ford might be struggling with what part of Ford automobile industry is struggling? Right, you got an electric car business also struggling with some higher warranty issues. So again Ford shares down five percent and after market trading because of this well terrible financial report. According to the results, third quarter net income felt twenty hurt by previously disclosed one billion dollar charge related to a underscore scrapped electric vehicle investment. Contrast that with the rev new rising five percent forty six point two billion dollars. What it was that driven by AHw. Ford's largest pickup truck sales were described as strong those would be if you aren't in to no internal combustion engines, and then pivoting over to the electric vehicle department. Losses from electric vehicles at Ford alone one point two billion dollars described as a slight improvement over last year. Hey, we only lost one point two billion this year. Ford said had eliminated about five hundred million dollars of EV related costs in the third quarter compared with the year earlier, offset by weaker pricing on its battery powered cars. The chief executive, Jim Farley, has said that whittling down EV losses on track. Are you ready? Only the Post Office could survive with numbers like this. EV losses on track for more than five billion dollars this year, So whittling down EV losses they descided as the top priority for the company. Yeah, just keep losing money into profitability, that's all you need to do. As to the commercial vehicle unit, big pickups, cargo vans that can sell to contractors, landscapers and other businesses, profit pre tax up ten percent to one point eight billion, So their profit on internal combustion and commercial vehicles obviously surpasses their losses on electric vehicles. So they're still selling internal combustion engines over at Ford and is the one area of their entire business model that actually is profitable. Yeah, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. I mean, is that old ad is not totally applicable to the EV mandates that have been thrown on us. We pivot over to Europe folks having the same problem. Volkswagen's works council got to be shutting down at least three factories in Germany, downsizing the remaining plans and laying off tens of thousands of staff because of cost cutting measures. Head of the Works Council, a guy named our woman named Daniella Cavallo said, the Volkswagen company wants to cut work or pay by ten percent freeze pay increases in the next couple of years. Volkswagen under pressure to cut costs amid a tough economic environment. And I love this and I'll give the journal credit for it. The need to invest in electric vehicles, as well as that increase in competition from the Chinese ev makers because while the economy is a lot more difficult and challenging in Germany, it's very expensive to build cars in Germany compared to Chinese Communist Party China. But I love those two words to the other, the need to invest in electric vehicles. Contrast that with Forde shutting down and curving its production electric vehicles. No one wants them. But where does the need to invest in electric vehicles come from? You know, damn well, where it comes from some edict from governments saying you must make electric vehicles.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, because Greta Thunberg said, we have to Volkswagen executives pointing out they're following further behind in terms of competitiveness and manufacturing and that simple cost cutting measures not going to be enough.
Speaker 1: To deal with their future challenges.
Speaker 2: Volkswagen's had a passenger cars Tommy Schaeffer, we are currently not making enough money from our cars. At the same time, our costs for energy, materials and personnel continue to rise. Labor costs in Germany the highest in Europe. Energy costs have risen ever since they lost access to keep cheap Russian gas consequence of the war in Ukraine. And of course we cannot over look the forced rush to adopt pure green, carbon free energy production, which is impossible. They still rely on natural gas in order to well run manufacturing and make electric vehicles and move over. This is a great, great development and I can only pray for the folks in Washington State that these two ballot measures will pass. So far, it's looking really good that they will pair of ballot measures to repeal extreme climate policies two propositions. One of them Prop twenty sixty six, will get rid of the rules that are designed to cripple natural gas use by customers. The first rule by the State Building Code Council in twenty twenty three ready made it cost prohibitive to put natural gas appliance is a new building right and edict a building code directive made otherwise affordable efficient natural gas unaffordable for new buildings, ergo the price, according to the building industry, raise the price of building a house fifteen to twenty thousand dollars. That is, apparently, if you want to actually have natural gas in your building. Ballot measure will also push back against a law enacted in March that lets Washington's you love this folks coming to a theater near you. Washington's largest natural gas and electricity provider, a company called Puget Sound Energy, to well shift the cost of meeting the state's climate goals onto the end user, that's you and me. The consumer also mandated this energy company by the January one, twenty seven file a plan to achieve all cost effective electrification of end uses currently served by natural gas. In other words, have a plan for one hundred percent electrification. What's it going to look like after we eradicate natural gas uses? Now to the extent that people actually think this is going to make a difference, You global warming alarmists out there, or climate change alarmists, Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Washington State emissions are gonna kill us all.
Speaker 2: Now, if you look at the entire United States in terms of total emissions, it's reported here that Washington State contributes a mere one point five percent of all US emissions. And of course the rules would have zero impact on climate because every little tiny molecule of carbon they take out of the atmosphere as a result of people taking people's choices away, China probably produces ten to fifteen to twenty molecules of pollutants because well, they don't care and they're not in throat cutting mode.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 2: It would punish Washington residents that are already dealing with inflationary realities that you and I are dealing with.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 2: Fifty one percent of registered voters supported this appeal initiative, at least in so far as the most recent polls concerned. You make fifty one percent, only twenty eight percent oppose it, so that one's looking solid. Over to Prop two one one seven twenty one seventeen. The second initiative would repeal the state's carbon credit system and prevent state agencies from implementing future cap and trade programs. I love that this one was passed in January twenty three they want to reduce gas and greenhouse gas emissions on a schedule requiring the state to cut ninety five percent below nineteen ninety levels by twenty fifty. It's also got some specifics for businesses that amid more than twenty five thousand metric tons annually, allowing them to purchase credits. Most recent price of a credit twenty nine dollars and eighty eight cents. They see cap and trade auctions provide a two billion dollar windfall for the political types in Washington, which well, they say, why opponents of the measure have put sixteen million dollars into fighting it. That will be your green agenda, folks, your NGOs, and everybody else who benefits by this idea that we can stop exhaling and save the world. They point out, as in California, cap and Trade is increasing energy costs for consumers. Association of Washington Businesses in January claim the program has raised the price of gasoline by forty five cents a gallon, fourth highest in the nation, with an average price in Washington State. Consequence of their measures and these edicts and mandates four dollars and five cents per gallon, opportunities abound. Someone asked the other day, how are you up with these ballot initiatives on the Ohio state ballot? Gathers signatures, collect them, and you may yourself get something like these measures on the ballot in Ohio. I hope someday we don't ever need to do that, But it is possible to fight back against the system. Isn't it wonderful living in a representative democracy six seventeen or a republic? I should more properly state six seventeen fifty five kre see the talk station, Chimneycare, fireplace and stove. Love those folks because they helped me out in a huge way, because safety is a concern. It was a concern for me as well. And I hadn't ever had my chimney and fireplace inspect that. I'm like, that's gas, I don't use it that much. What could possibly be wrong with it? Well, Jeff kiefer owt to the Chimneycare fireplaces though himself came over and said, you've got a real problem on your hands right here. Apparently I had, it just wasn't inventing properly building up a tremendous amount of heat around that firebox. Behind the firebox, you know there's wood back there and so problem, Yes, don't use it. Really was the information and advice I got so out the old went. I got a brand new insert. Love it so much superior to the old one. I'm still doing gas. They replaced the lining. It's got a remote control, like I got multiple different lighting options and flamel lifsle options and blower options. It's cool, I mean it's really awesome. Yeah, that's what thing you can do is have one of those installed in advance of the fireplace season. When you want to enjoy your comfort, take care of that safety. Now, have your chimney inspected. They've certified chimney sweeps to look for water damage with the video camera inspection, tuckpointing cap and damper replacement. I mean everything, they do it all and they have an A plus with the better business whereas they're guaranteed they do it better than anybody else. Locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Chimneycareco dot Com Online Chimneycare Co dot com.
Speaker 1: You want to check out the showroom. They're huge.
Speaker 2: Selection four thirteen Ward's Corner Road. Here's the phone number five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. That's two four eight ninety.
Speaker 5: Six hundred fifty five KRC today.
Speaker 2: Chowne nine first one to one forecast tells us today is going to be partly to mostly sunny, breezy in a highest seventy eight fifty eighth over night low.
Speaker 1: With a few clowns. Got to high seventy nine Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Under sunny skies with a little breeze over nine sixty three partly body and Halloween said to report after two pm. They're expecting showers which should continue until two am Friday morning. Seventy eight to high. It's sixty right now. Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 10: Chuck from the UC Health Tramfhinic Center down on the expert team at you See Health Orthopedics and supports medicine no matter the injury. Same day employments are available schedule online at u sehealth dot com. CRUSE continue to work for the recks southbound seventy five on the ramp to Middletown and one twenty two. Traffic is getting by, slowing just a bit elsewhere. I'm not seeing any problems at all.
Speaker 7: All clear.
Speaker 10: Go with bound seventy five near Donaldson Chuck King ramon fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Six twenty two and fifty five kr CD Talk Station. If you have a happy Tuesday, feel free to call in five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two to three talk fifty five kr SE dot com for podcasts, and you can stream the audio there and get your iHeart Media app as well. Encourage you to do that. It's good for the show. And I certainly appreciate everone streaming out there. Really really really enjoy seeing those numbers when they get reported. Makes me feel good, and I appreciate support of the program and the sponsors. You know, I'm looking for all the different ways he said. Okay, Donald Trump claimed the election was stolen. We all know that. Twenty twenty, says it a lot. I think he still says it. People get disturbed by that. And he tried to steal it. We all know January sixth was the end of democracy and we're all going to die. Blah blah blah blah blah. You've heard the narrative over and over again to you're blue in the face. You can probably even write an article for the mainstream media in defense of their arguments that Donald Trump tried to overthrow America anyway. Anybody want to guess what their reaction is going to be if Trump wins. Does anybody think they're going to run into court and challenging.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: It cross your mind, considering they have thousands of lawyers already deployed in all fifty states, and then we see this, and I'm wondering how they're going to turn this into if they lose a basis for a legal challenge. Notably that you know, some voters were disenfranchised because people set fire to the drop off boxes and in some cases recently reported that the US mail carriers, you know, throwing stuff away, which had been reported for years. I mean, I've been reading articles about mail carriers not delivering mail and hiding them in lockers and dumping in the woods for years. So what if that was your ballot anyway? And incendiary device that was discovered in Portland yesterday three am three thirty in the morning, Central Precinct officers responded reports of a fire to ballot boxer and Southeast Morrison Street officers got there. Fire had already been extinguished by security personnel. They determined it incendiary device was placed inside the ballot box and of course started the fire. Fire investigators were looking into it to determine what specific type of device was used, and they're seeking more information. Hopefully they have a camera crew there. I think one report of one of these fires, because this wasn't the only one, indicated that they had a volvo. They captured footage of a volvo pulling up and then the fire shart had started shortly thereafter. We go over to Vancouver around six thirty in the morning. Footage was posted by local news there Katu first responders releasing a pile of actively burning ballots onto the ground, which continued smoldering after the flames were put out. Elections auditors said that the last ballot pick up at the location was eight a m. Meaning hundreds of ballots were inside at the time the fire broke out. Maybe only a few of those could be saved, they said. So FBI is investigating the incident as well. I expect to hear about more of these. So if I was going to vote and I had some concern or skepticism, jaded and cynical as I am, I wouldn't drop my ballot off in the US mail, and I certainly wouldn't leave it in one of these drop off box is Board of Elections should be your destination. Cast your ballot and it will be well recorded right then and there. You don't have to worry about someone collecting it getting it to the final location, or some idiot with the postal service, or some guy with an incendiary device preventing that from happening.
Speaker 1: Six twenty six.
Speaker 2: Fifty five k SE detalk station Local stories are alternatively phone calls are welcome. The first a word for QC kinetics. You got pain. A lot of folks living with pain. A lot of folks are going to go to the doctor regularly, steroid shots, injections. I know my dad had hip and knee replacement. He was in so much pain he couldn't wait for surgery. But you know, there may be a better way for you. So if you don't want to go under the knife and deal with all that downtime, you're not interested in taking pain medications and steroid injections, you know this don't last. How about your body's own healing agents. They do heal cuts automatically, and your body does heal itself. And QC kinetics knows about how to take those healing properties and to concentrate them in play some in the joints where you have that pain to help heal and restore the aky areas. Treatment available through QC Kinetics here in Cincinnati now they are the nation's leader in regenerative medicine. Point is, you'll be able to move again without pain. If you're a good candidate for this treatment. You'll find that out with a free consultation. You see has treated thousands of patients. They apparently have incredible success relief from arthritis and injury without surgery, downtime or steroids or pain pill. So if you have the knee pain, ship hit pain, shoulder pain, you hear about it and well find out if you're a good candidate with a free consultation with QC Kinetics. Just calling to make the appointment and talk to him about it. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 7: Have you heard.
Speaker 2: Channa nine says has got a partly cloud in a mostly sunny day to day breezy with the highest seventy eight down to fifty eight overnight with a few clouds seventy nine under mostly sunny skies.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow breezy as well.
Speaker 2: Overnight partly cloude sixty three halloweens showers during the day afternoon beginning at two and maybe lasting until two A and Friday morning, which is redundant. Seventy eight for the high on Thursday. Sixty degrees right now. Traffic time from the UCLP Train Fake Center. Canna on the expert team at you see Health orthopedic stands sports medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available. Schedule online and useehealth dot com. Highway traffic in decent shape at the moment. No accidents to deal with the one wreck I did have. Southbound seventy five is ramp to one twenty two in Middletown is now clear. Northbound four seventy one. There's no delays across the bridge as of yet. Inbound seventy four looks good too. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc the talk station six thirty two fifty five KRCD Talk Station. I guess we change our clocks back on Sunday morning. Just confirm that with Joe on the heels of a very me sits blitgantly funny mean by one of my Facebook friends, Chip, We'll be turning back clock soon. An extra hour of twenty twenty four is like a bonus track on a Yoko oh No album. Well played, Well played, Chip. Let's go to the phone. See what George has got. George, Welcome to the show. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Brian. I just had a thought about the big windmills they put up the turbines. Yeah, you know it's bird slaughters. If we're pulling how many gazilion terror watch of power out of the wham. I want to what effect that might have long climate change?
Speaker 1: What wind resistance slowing down the wind and taking the energy from the flowing wind and reducing its speed. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yeah, you may be onto something there. I there's so much crap that comes out of the mouth of climate change alarm as people that you know, they say anything's connected with global warming, climate change, whatever they might. If you could come up with the reason how that would increase the temperature or otherwise change the temperature, then you might have a good argument to have him stopped doing it killing the whales. That actually has been rather effective in terms of offshore wind developments, because that way you have environmentalists battling environmentalists, which is a comical thing to behold. But yeah, in terms of the physics of that, I doubt there are enough windows to actually slow down.
Speaker 1: The speed of the air anyway.
Speaker 2: Local stories since Archbishop Dennis Schneer said yesterday he's ending the Catholic archdiocese relationship with the Girl Scouts because he thinks the organization promotes a and his words, false and harmful close quote view of sex and gender resenter a letter to the regions nearly half a million Catholics, Thank you, Dan Horne and choir reporting. He said the decision came after discussions with other Catholic officials and with leaders of Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, which oversees local troops. So the conversation has determined the group operated in a way that conflicts with Catholic teaching by permitting activities, badges, and awards that normalize quote ideology contrary to the Catholic understanding of the human person made male and female in the image and likeness of God. Close quote. He said Unfortunately, in recent years, Girls so Out of the USA has embraced and promoted an impoverished worldview regarding gender and sexuality. Didn't identify specific activities or badges that he found objectionable. Spokesman for the archdiocese wasn't available for common vicials at the Girl Scouts of Southwestern Ohio also not immediately could not immediately be reached, dan Horn tried. Archbishop did not elaborate on his concerns Catholic bishes. However, for years of expressed well concerns about Girl Scouts and debated whether the church should continue allowing troops to associate with Catholic parishes and schools. He did endorse a couple of months ago American Heritage Girls, describing them as a christ centered alternative to Girl Scouts and consider them the preferred scouting option for Catholic girls. H Girl Scout addresses the issue directly on its website, quote, we recognize that the motivating force for many of you is a spiritual one. We encourage you to develop connections to your spiritual and religious beliefs. American Heritage Girls, though Girl Scouts at USA, he describes them as a secular organization. They have, however, partner for years with religious organization. So anyway, man putting his foot down on behalf of the Catholic faith, doctrine and dogma choose to agree or disagree as the case may be. Six point thirty six fifty five care CD talk station. My understanding is, though I could be wrong, the Scouts, generally speaking, are hemorrhaging members. I enjoyed my time in Boy Scouts, but that was back in the day when they taught you practical skills and didn't get involved in such nonsense my take on it. Anyway, Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning outstanding folks, taking care of your heating and air conditioning needs. As we headlong go headlong into the winter time, you might want to have you system checked out. Zimmer has a you know, annual maintenance programs, maintenance programs generally, and of course the cool carrier comfort rebates still going on right now. So while we're still using our air conditioners, if yours happens to go belly up and it's beyond repair, it's the time to get in touch with Zimmer to help deal with the heat while it's still around. Get a cool carrier comfort rebates, saving up to twenty one hundred dollars on a new carrier air conditioner. These are the folks that have been in air conditioning, very reliable, sound quality unit and of course the folks at Zimmer know what they're talking about. Leader in twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency HVAC service, So call them you'll be glad you did, or alternatively you can do. It's easy to schedule a website. Just go to go Zimmer dot com. Lot more about the company, about the different maintenance programs and how beneficial they can be to you, and of course to schedule the twenty four hour days, seven day a week service.
Speaker 1: Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station, A vote for Sure.
Speaker 1: And Brown is a vote again. Till nine first morning.
Speaker 2: Weather forecast not bad today, partly cloudy, mostly sunny, breezy, and seventy eight over night, a few clouds, fifty eight mostly sunny, mild, breezy. Tomorrow, seventy nine for the eye, partly cloudy skies over night, sixty three for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Sadly after two pm we'll get some showers and.
Speaker 2: We'll continue until the following two o'clock in the morning seventy eight for the high on Halloween sixty Right now time for a traffic company.
Speaker 7: From the ucuth Trianthan Center.
Speaker 10: Count on the expert teaming you see Health Orthopedisan supports medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule online. If you see health dot com cling slid on the highways at the moment, with the exception of one that's broken down over on the right shoulder, northbound seventy five and buttermilk no delays through the cut as of yet. Inbound seventy four is doing fine. Two so is westbound two seventy five at Love one chuck Ingramont fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: So forty here for give out RCD talk station, Happy, very happy, seriously to you. If I've went three seven, four nine, fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk, I'm chuckling and I gotta tay threes. I like Scotch, and my favorite Scotch of all time is McCowen. McCollen has gotten outrageously expensive in my favor. I've had the ten, the fifteen, the eighteen, the twenty, five and a thirty year old bottle of mccount my favorite of all time. The eighteen and stuff is outrageously expensive. It's now like four hundred dollars a bottle. When I first started drinking it back in the nineties, I lived in Chicago. I paid fifty eight dollars a bottle for that stuff, and that was still crazy expensive. Jim Keefer sent me a bottle of mccount described as a sixty seven year old exceptional cask, numerically labeled number, obviously limited quantity ready sixty seven year old McCown one bottle forty nine nine and ninety nine dollars. You'll be taking a pass on that. Let's go the votes and see what Mike has to say. Mike, Welcome to the show. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 12: Him right about the absentee balloting people just wrapping ballots off or getting people burning them up.
Speaker 6: But I mean, I'm not sure, I don't remember right or not.
Speaker 12: But then before COVID, you had to have a really good excuse to get a nasty ballot.
Speaker 2: Well, the man you're talking about, I just so much has happened since COVID. I can't remember what the laws were before I know during the time we were voting in that presidential election. I know, states change laws without going through the appropriate legislative process. It was governor's just waiving a magic wand and extending this and delaying that. And you can do this, but you can't do that withce like Pennsylvania, absolutely no legislative changes to the laws. Yet they changed the laws with edicts. But since then, lots of state have enacted significant changes to the ensure the integrity of the ballot to avoid the shenanigans that we saw in twenty twenty, or, as in the case of Governor Newsman in California, to outright ban the use of photo IDs, which you obviously know he's trying to encourage while cheating. At least my conclusion is that so it's impossible for me to remember any specific state what the law was. Even here in Ohio, I can't remember what it was five years ago.
Speaker 12: Right, but it needs to be you know, unless you're infirmed or out of town, you better have a good excuse.
Speaker 6: You're not getting absentee the way it should be.
Speaker 2: No, that may be the case, Well we know that's not the case anymore. It's pretty easy to get a ballot absent here otherwise, and it's of course a lot easier to vote now, which Republicans clearly are starting to take advantage of that. The numbers of Republican voters showing up to vote early is just amazing. Somebody was talking about Nevada earlier. Nevada has more Republicans showing up than Democrats by a sizable, sizable margin. So anyway, that's uh, I guess I have to do a lot of research on that to come up with some conclusion as to how difficult it was before versus where we are right now.
Speaker 1: Ah, what else are we right now? Something else I wanted to get?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mentioned again the statistic that I had before.
Speaker 1: We were talking about.
Speaker 2: That the rally, and even this morning, there's a bunch of memes floating around about that rude, offensive comic, and that is being the center of attention. What they're doing now the left, of course, naturally, since they have nothing to go on by way of soundbites from the actual candidate himself, or the vice presidential candidate or any of the folks there that were actually there in support of Donald Trump, like Elon Musk, what they do is they hang their hat on the one offensive comment made by that offensive comedian and trying to connect everyone involved in the Trump campaign with that specific belief structure and system. First off, it was a poor taste joke, but it was a joke. It wasn't part of the Trump campaign platform. And yet here we are with them bringing it up at every single turn in all the mainstream media. And this is consistent with Media Research Center's report just came out published yesterday finding Kamala Harris has gotten seventy eight percent positive coverage on broadcast evening news since her anointment in July, Donald Trump eighty five percent negative on the same networks. They went over all the number of minutes that were dedicated to either Trump or Harris or both of them. Disparity between Trump and Harris coverage even greater than twenty twenty, when Joe Biden was treated with sixty six percent positive Trump ninety two percent negative.
Speaker 1: They looked at six.
Speaker 2: Hundred more than six hundred segments about the presidential race airing on ABC, CBS, NBC, starting with when Biden suspended his candidacy, and of course they endeavored to well paint Harrison this lovely glowing, joyful, qualified, you know, bulletproof image and no pun on bulletproof and then quit doing that after the debate between Harris and Trump kind of went awry for Kamala Harris on that one, so they shifted their attention away from Harris, according to the report from MRC, spending significantly more airtime targeting Trump. Some people say bad press is as good as good press. I don't know about that, but maybe, just maybe considering Trump advancing in the polls and people's perception of mainstream media, there was a report out that I mentioned last week. Only thirty one percent of a Gallop survey, thirty one percent of those polled expressed either a great deal or fair amount of faith in the media reporting the news properly. So maybe we've all caught on. Maybe this endless Trump is a fascist, Trump is a Nazi has really just registered with folks who understand and fully appreciate either one because they've read the definition of fascism and they look back at Trump's four years in office and realize that's an absolute, outright fabrication lie and not even definitionally correct. Uh huh, And maybe pivoting over to Harris, listen to what she has to say when they actually air things that she said, and realize that she comes across as a blithering idiot.
Speaker 1: She may not be.
Speaker 2: The perception is really really important. And there's also that dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge thing when it comes to actually what she even stands for or what her administration will bring upon us. Six forty seven here fifty five care c the talk station and Trump again surging in the polls or advancing in the polls in the face of that overwhelmingly negative coverage. Maybe we are out here smarter than they take us to be.
Speaker 1: Figure out.
Speaker 2: Brian's on the phone, bro, I'll take your call right out of the gate, if you don't mind holding on for a moment. The first want to mention and my friends at Fast and Pro Roofing, outstanding roofing company. I love recommending Fast and Pro to my listeners because I know they're going to treat you right, They're going to do a great job, customer service just second to none, and the construction work they do, whether it's custom metal work or work on slate roof, terracotta roofs, shingle roofs, you get that automatic upgrade, free upgrade to the Certainty Pro fifty years shingle. If you have to replace your roof, the custom and attention to detail with the signing and the face and everything else that goes into their exterior projects and the roofing work, there can't be anyone better. And the price is great, the service is great. Your place will be cleaner when they leave than when they got there. And it all starts with a free roof inspection from the quite seriously very honest professionals at fast and Pro. I know the owners very well, I know the employees very well. They replace my roof, my gutters, gutter, they put gutter guards on, did my siding work. Oh, it's just fantastic. That's why they enjoyed a plus with a better business preeer. You can call them with absolute confidence. No, unlike all those other ripoff artists out in the roofing world. They're going to treat you right and give you an honest assessment. The number five one three, seven seven four ninety four ninety five seven seven four ninety four ninety five online it's Fasten fst in fastenproroofing dot.
Speaker 4: Com fifty five KRC, what if you could get.
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: Is your nine first warning weather forecast partly to mostly partly cloude to mostly sunny. Today, breezy with the highest seventy eight downe to fifty eight to night with.
Speaker 1: A few clouds.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be seventy nine for the high Tomorrow, breezy with mostly sunny skies, partly cloudy every night, sixty three for the low, and then seventy eight for Halloween high. But the rain looks like it might start a round two pm and last for about twelve hours sixty degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 10: Chuck from the u SEE Health Famthing Center. Count on the x pert team at you See Health Orthopedic fans sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at u sehealth dot com. Step Bend seventy five report. I've been broken down in the right lane. That's near seventh Street heading into downtown. I do see having your traffic from Ezer Charles to the bridge southbound seventy one not a problem, and so yet that's under fifteen minutes blue Ash into town, Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty two. Here a fifty five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, I'm gonna have our insights good with bright bart News Joe Pollock returns to the program, talking about the latest on the election well as well as the book The Agenda, what Trump should do in his first one hundred days. Fast forward a little more than an hour for that, and fast forward after the top of their news. Congressman brad Winstrup returns to the fifty five KRC Morning show studios for a full hour of discussion. Got multiple topics go over with the Congressman and I always enjoy talking to you, as you well know. Let's see what Brian's got to say. Brian, thanks for holding over the break there. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, Brian. Now they're they're finally talking about it at the price of diesel fuel and how it affects our food. Every aspect of farming takes diesel fuel, every aspect expensive diesel fuel means expensive food.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't call me looking for an argument. I must observe, Brian, you're right, because listen I talked about with this with Brian James. As we talk about the inflation, that we're mostly grocery inflation and where that comes from. And he pointed out that grocery stores profitability has increased by one percentage point. It's now seven, where it was six or it was five, and it's now six. And you know, people point out, oh, they're just trying to trying to gouge us during these tough times. Well, and I said, well, you know what what can an administration possibly do to lower inflation? And the one thing I pointed to was, you know, Trump's drill, baby drill. We need more access to petroleum products. We need to lower the prices, particularly diesel fuel, because that you're you're right, that is the one thing that our economy must have and rely on almost exclusively for shipping and farming equipment.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 2: Everybody out there and a farm's got a diesel tractor, right, Brian?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that swee manage our farm for timber, just bush holgin one point five gallons an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, you know that's.
Speaker 6: What when I'm mow, it's one point five gallons an hour my tractor uses. And that's that's just a seventy horse tractor. A combines two three hundred horse power.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's gonna be a big difference to that.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, eight ten gallons an hour and at its insane.
Speaker 2: Six plus bucks a gallon and ever rising. Obviously, that's a real impact of it's issue, and that is one thing that can be solved. Put more supply out there, and it lowers the price. Demand probably remain relatively static. Given the number of truckers and farmers doesn't rise and or EBB and flow too much, your price will come down. Just based upon that good point.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Brian. Keep up the good workout there on the farm. That's a tough life, very rewarding, but a very very very tough life. And salute the American farmers, all of them, and I'm trying to help support them. To do your best to do that. Six fifty five fifty five KRC talk station. Congressman Brad Winster waiting at the door, going to go let him in. We'll spend an hour together after the top of the our news. I really hope you can stick around for that.
Speaker 10: When you want to know, when you need to know, when you have to know, you can be in the know right here.
Speaker 4: On fifty five krs A talk station.
Speaker 1: This report is paid for by American.
Speaker 2: Seven six, the figy five KRCD talk station. What a special Tuesday. We're going to get the bright part insights Goop comping an hour Joe Pollock returns to give us the latest on the election. We'll talk about the book of the agenda, what Trump should do in his first one hundred days. We'll be hearing from a buddy Austin to ask the expert foreign exchange. Gonna give us some insight. And I think he's got an announcement to make too empower you summonar tonight how Black Americans are likely to vote. We'll talk with Danz, a little monk. He'll be doing that presentation tonight. He'll be on at eight thirty in the meantime as promised in studio. I hope this isn't the last time. But what Joe Strekker is describing perhaps is a farewell to our Congressman brad Winstrop, who has been kind enough over the years during his elected capacity to come into the morning show and spend a full hour in the studio to have a face to face conversation about whatever issues are on our agenda.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, my dear friend. I'm going to miss this.
Speaker 2: You know, you're being in elected capacity and having these conversations, but I know you're always going to have your thumb on the pulse of all things political, So your insight and observations, having been there and done that will always be welcome here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We're always going to take an interest in truth, justice and what used to be the American way and hopefully will be once again both those factors, truth and justice, and we'll continue to drive on there's things I'm going to be involved in that I'll always be glad to come in and chat with you.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad to hear that. I know my listeners are as well. You have not yet made up your mind about your future. I don't want to put you on the spot and have you reveal anything you don't want to reveal. Last time I talked to you off the record, you had a couple of options floating around you were still considering. I know you're going to be gainfully employed in some capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One of the things that I hope to do them we'll see if it works out, is go back into medicine a little bit, maybe a couple half days a week, But I don't think I want to engage with the heavy surgical load I once had because I want to do other things. And I'll have opportunities, I believe, just by some that have reached out and to do some things in national security where I still need a security clearance where I can take my experiences, especially with things like COVID, but my experience at twelve years in Congress. Maybe work on ours, apply chain issues, work on health issues.
Speaker 1: So we'll see where it takes us.
Speaker 8: One of the things that is put upon us in Congress is you can't really go out and negotiate and do anything while you're still sitting in Congress. So people can say we're interested in talking to you, and that's fine, and I've had that happen, but haven't got down to any of the brass tax without declaring it with the Ethics Committee.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: In the decision making process, yeah, got awagh your options and then pull the trigger when it's necessary and inform the appropriate folks as needed.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: We were talking about early voting, and obviously it's become all the rage and in many of the swing states, actually Republicans have cast more ballots than the Democrats. Nevada was one of them. Now, did you have a sizable contingent of undecided or undeclared? I think it's undeclared. They're neither a Republican nor Democrat, and a sizeable number of those already cast votes as well. But you look at any given swing state and where Republicans weren't even registering in early voting. We got the message this time around. What's your take on that? And you really have any suspicions as the weather it's going to mean a whole lot of difference as we get too close to election day.
Speaker 8: Well, you know a lot of things happen to people on election day itself, and sometimes that means they can't get to the polls. And so I think that Republicans have realized that. You know, I can go back when I was younger, and you would hear, oh, Republicans say, I hope it's a terrible day. I hope it snows, I hope it rains, because Democrats don't tend to go and vote if the weather's bad, whereas Republicans would go. And I'm talking about fifty years ago. I remember, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't know if that was true or not. But nonetheless, you know, this is the battlefield that we have today, and people have the option. I wish it wasn't so long and enduring that people can could vote early. I wish it was a sh shorter timeframe. I think that might make sense because a lot of times people change their mind in the last minute, and if they vote too or ely, they might have voters remorse. Although I think people have pretty much made up their minds in this election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a person who will remain unnamed, we're having a conversation in the hallway, and this person said they are absolutely not voting for either Harris or Trump, but they will he will vote down ballot. But I thought it was rather an interesting thing. I understand where the sentiment comes from. I mean, I've said it out a lot on the program, you know. I mean, I don't care how you feel about Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. They neither of them can be the best candidates that we have here in the United States of America. The most competent, capable, the most articulate in terms of getting a message across getting a policy through. I just don't see it in either of them. But you know, in terms off you have to do with lesser of two evils. I think you got to go with Trump. He's got a four year track record, which you can compare to the four year track record of Kamala Harris, who refuses refuses to even explain where she is on any given issue. We've got where she ran in twenty nineteen and also ran of the highest order in the primary. She didn't get a vote. Well, she's the first one to drop out, but she did run on far left, you know, Alexandrio Casio Cortez, wing of the party politics, and now she's desperately trying to run away for them while dancing around the issues like fracking.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: And since it's time to turn the page, Well, you had three and a half years to turn a page, and you turned it.
Speaker 1: You turn the page.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, in the last three and a half years for sure taking the country in a completely different direction of the Trump administration. And so what are you saying you want to do? Do you want to go to Trump policies? Is that what you mean by turning the page? They are right now aren't they look at the border right now. Talk is cheap ran Yeah, talking about some of those things, but not actually, you know, going to be able to do those and the other That's the other thing, Brian. You sit here and we listen to people saying I'm going to do this or in the case of Kamala Harris, donald Trump is going to do this, that or the other thing words in his mouth. But first of all, and let's just take you know, abortion, you know that's I do. You know he says he's going to put a national ban. He's already said it's up to the states, and he has stated where he is personally on abortion right.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to have your own personal viewpoint. Donald Trump lea's in exceptions for rape, incest in the life of the mother, period, and the story he said he cannot put a national abortion ban in is because he heard what the Supreme Court said, maybe even read the decision. And this is one that frustrates me to no end. The Supreme Court said, it is not a power reserve to the federal government.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: You couldn't put a national abortion ban if you wanted to, period, would find it non constitution didn't you read the Dobbs decision, they would say, le summarily dismiss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And so you know, so she says these things, and I think that people are catching on and that people are just like, why do you even bother to say these things that aren't true? You insult our intelligence? Indeed, and I think that's what's happening. You referred to this article earlier. Yeah, and that's what he is saying. And he's a liberal and he's saying, you're just insulting the American people with the things that you're saying, because you claim things that are actually impossible. And it is interesting you talk as though there is no Congress.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's the whole thing. I'm going to do this. I'm going to do that. We aren't electing a king. We have a system of government, and people need to be reminded of that, I guess. But they act as though there's no government, like Congress. And it's just really strange to see this over and over and over again. But is it interesting? Brian Los Angeles, Times, Washington Post are not endorsing. Don't you find that extremely interesting?
Speaker 2: It is extremely interesting, And it's been a comical sight to behold all the left wingers, especially within the Washington Post, pulling their hair out, screaming about quitting or walking away because they didn't endorse Kamala Harris. Is that not just an absolute, one positive confirmation of everything we've been saying for so many years. The media is so biased. All the Washington Post is always this big left wing rag But in screaming about not making a political endorsement, the writers of the so called factual pieces and the other people who contribute to content within the Washington Post have revealed themselves to be the politically biased people that they are, and revealed the paper to be the unreliable left wing mouthpiece that it is.
Speaker 8: But they can't find a reason to endorse her because she doesn't give a reason. She doesn't answer any questions on policy, you know. But she's out there. You got Michelle Obama, and they're saying things like here, here's a quote. If we don't get this election right, your wife, your daughter, your mother, we as women will become collateral damage to your rage. What rage?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 8: What rage? Do you rage about women? I don't No, I like women. I like women too a lot. I have no problem with women businesses. Great opportunities for people all the time. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Well, this is ridiculous, very red state of Ohio or leaning part predominantly red state Ohio. They passed up constitutional protection for abortion. Nothing you can do in the state of Ohio. I mean, who do they keep thinking Melissa Powers has been attacked for she's going to prosecute people who get abortions or something like that. Yeah, what a preposterous thing.
Speaker 8: This popped up on my wife's device the other day, and it's like, what are they talking about. I can't prosecute something that's not against the law. But I'll tell you what she will do. She'll prosecute people that violate the law, which Democrats don't do anymore.
Speaker 2: Exclamation point pause will bring Congressman Brad Winster back at seven sixteen Right here fifty five KCC talk station. I get to mention my friends at Plump Type Plumbing, Plumbing done right in emergencies. You can confidently call Plumb Type Plumbing. They'll be there for you. They were for me my raining chandelier. That's a weird problem. I mean, how do you figure out why the water is coming in your dining room chandelier. It's a little bit of detective work and they did it and fixed it right at the right price. That's what it's all about. They've certified our licensed plumbers working for you. Their customer service is absolutely superior. Wonderful about communication, letting you know when they're going on their way, and fair and ethical pricing. Always from large too small plumbing projects, they can help you out. They did with my bathroom project. I love the work that they did on that, obviously to my delight and satisfaction. That's why they live by that motto plumbing done Right. Give them a call for all your residential plumbing needs from Northern Kentucky all the way up to date and everywhere in between. Five one three seven, two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven tight online plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 2: CHEN and I First Warning weather forecast partly clouded at mostly Sunday today, be breezy and high seventy eight to night, few clouds. Fifty eighth to Morrow, mostly sun breezy and seventy nine, few clouds every night down of sixty three Halloween after two PM. They're calling for some rain and that will continue until two o'clock the following morning. Seventy eight to high on Halloween Day, sixty degrees right now, try for.
Speaker 10: Traffic from the UC Traumphic Center. Count on the expert team at you See Health. Orthopedic sent supports medicine no matter the injury, same day appointments are available. Schedule on binding you seehealth dot com. More problems on southbound seventy five. It's near Gabarth Addington to the least through Lochmann. The latest on the left shoulder that's at Western and the first on south seventy five at seven that's on the right shoulder. Traffing slows from above the Western News Viaduct. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Twenty one.
Speaker 2: Here for the five KRCD talk station Brian Thomas Swift, Congressman Bradwinster, and studio for the full hour inside Scoop at Bright Part News after the top of the eight o'clock hour news. In the meantime, let's pivot over to I keep reading, depending upon which news source, that there are going to be some issues post election, maybe even advance of it. Riots in the streets, and I got the you know, the pink hat wearing ladies planning some some crazy stuff going on. On Saturday, I read this, this article about the women's marches scheduled for Washington and beyond this Saturday before the election. They're doing pill packing parties, volunteers filling boxes with abortion kids to mail to women in red states. They're really psycho about the abortion issue. That's the only reason I brought down back out, not to beat the topic like a dead horse. But I'm worried about the unrest that I believe firmly will come from the left. Of course, if Donald Trump gets elected, I don't know any Republican who is planning on taking it to the streets or would even be inclined to. If Kamala Harris wins, I know people will have some question marks about the integrity of the election. We have been given ample reason to have concern about it. But in terms of violence, you've got any internal reports. I mean, I've read as a hell. It was an article on the Wall Street Journal spy agency's warning of US election violence stoked by Iran and Russia. They've been stirring the pot of division in our country for years. Yeah, I can tell you, sitting on Intelligence Committee all love to do it.
Speaker 8: You know, our top four adversaries, I should say Iran, North Korea, Russia, and China. They love to divide us. They love to put these things out there. You've got an instrument that China has called TikTok. You know, to me, this is one of the greatest adversarial psyops operations you could ever imagine. It's Tokyo Rose on steroids. You know, when we voted to make them become an American company or be banned in the United States. The day of the vote, the kids, when they open their app for TikTok, it told them before we let you in, we want you to call your congressman and here's your congressman's phone number. So they had it down. There's four hundred and thirty five members of Congress. They had it down to every person in America on TikTok who their representative is, gave them their phone number that they could just click on on their phone. All of our offices were flooded, Republican and Democrat, which fortunately just inspired everyone Republican and Democrat to vote to get to get rid of TikTok as a Chinese company. We've got the same thing going on with biologics, and we can get into that. But but going back to that influence, it's out there. I did a panel at the Ronald Reagan Institute on misinformation and influence on our elections, and my message to America is.
Speaker 1: Buyer beware.
Speaker 8: You know where are you getting your information, and understand that there's people out there trying to fool you at every step of the way, trying to anger you, trying to divide America further. You know, there's very few sites that say come together, America. You know, it's it's all about division. And yes, our adversaries love every bit of this. We've got to wake up in America. That's that's the problem. It's buyer beware, find a trust source and maybe rely on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Dave Hatter's on this program every Friday at six thirty for what we call tech Friday, and I mean narry A Friday goes by where he doesn't talk about getting the hell off of TikTok. They are vacuum cleaners of all your information, which is exactly how they knew where you lived and who your congressman or woman is or what it was exactly.
Speaker 8: They know how you feel, they know what makes you mad, they know what makes you happy, and they know how to inspire you to fit their needs and their desires to see America fall apart.
Speaker 2: Period exclamation point underscore in bold. Get the hell off a TikTok seven twenty five More. Congressman Winster vefter I mentioned prestige interiors for kitchen remodeling. You want to rely on John Ryan, the man with more than thirty years doing almost exclusively kitchens. Guy's got awesome, awesome ideas for your space. He will walk in, He'll immediately be able to tell you, well, if what you are interested in is going to work, that's something I don't want to tell people like something negative. But if you think, oh, I want to do this in my remodeled kitchen, if there's a problem with that, John I'll be the first person to tell you, Okay, I want you to consider down the road this We're like, wait a second, maybe it was a bad idea, you know. And that's the kind of thing he does. With more than thirty years of kitchen is he's seen it all. He's done huge remodeling projects, giant kitchens, gutting them and starting from scratch to you know, small little kitchens with small upgrades like cabinets and countertops. He'll help you stay within your budget along the way. He will be with you every single step, from initial design to final installation. He's got great ideas. We took him up on a lot of them. When he did our kitchen, we got the whole thing started from scratch, got better flow, we got more space, better design, better storage. That's what it's all about, making us, making you happy, putting a smile on your face. So let him take care of all of it. Get in touch with them through the website Prestige one two three dot com Prestige one two three dot com. When you call him up, please tell him Brian said, Hi five one three two four seven er row two two nine two four seven zero two.
Speaker 4: Two nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: A minute of Hope is brought to you by the lender center.
Speaker 2: Of Jededis has got a partly sunny and to mostly cloudy day to day variable. There Greasy in seventy eight for the high overnight lill of fifty eight with some found Sonny and seventy nine Tomorrow overnight partly cloudy in sixty three Halloween showers around two pm all the way through two o'clock the following morning, sadly for trick or treaters. Seventy eighth for the high right now sixty degrees traffic time.
Speaker 7: From the UCL Triumphant Center.
Speaker 10: Count on the expert team at you see Health, orthophedixands sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at u sehealth dot com.
Speaker 5: Sep.
Speaker 10: Ten seventy five now slows a bit between Union Center and two seventy five, then through Lachland and one more time from Western to the bridge. There's an accident in western left hand side, then one at seventh on the right hand side. Shot King Ramon fifty five KRC Deep Talks.
Speaker 2: Nine fifty five Kercity talkx stictionan Brian Thomas with Congress from Brian Winster for the full hour in studio. I wouldn't want to leave the violence and the concern about post election violence, a division from the Iranians and the Russians and all of our top four adversaries that constant pots during of division. Just for division's sake, but we have to factor in also our concerns I think nationally, and it's a huge issue in the elections. Stating the obvious, we've got a ton of new folks here in the United States thanks to the Biden Harris Administration's open borders policy, that we really have no understanding about who they are, what they are, why they came here, what their political motivations are, if they have any. But you know, I point to the thirty thousand to forty thousand military age Chinese nationals that have shown up, and you know how totalitarian China is. I don't think it's easy to just pack up your bags and leave China without the state sort of being involved or allowing it to happened. My perception maybe differs than reality, But more fundamentally, how does a military age Chinese man end up in Mexico exactly?
Speaker 1: And why? And why?
Speaker 8: You know, if things are so great in China, why are you going to Mexico and then coming across our border.
Speaker 2: You know, it could be anybody, and you know then there's two million known god aways. Well they could be you know, cells that Iran has placed in our country for the purposes of committing terror organization.
Speaker 8: I don't blame terror. Yeah, I don't blame a lot of people for wanting to be in America. But who's coming in and why is the main thing. And the fact that they're not doing it legally. And you know, we were talking during the break, you know, the violence that has occurred because of illegals entering our country, it just keeps going. As a matter of fact, I happen to be able to listen in to Donald Trump talking to a woman who lost her daughter because she was killed by an illegal driving drunk, and he was so passionate about it, and you know, and he was talking to her in such a sense, a reverent tone. But that that's kind of another story. But this is a violence is a problem that we have in America today. Obviously. But as I sat there during the one hundred and thirty six rounds fired at the baseball field, my first thought was, like I was in more who's doing the shooting, who's doing the shooting, and where's it coming from? But you look at it this that was a Democrat. That was a Democrat who came to try and change the balance of power of the House of Representatives in one morning, you have likely a very unstable young man listening to the rhetoric of Democrats. It's saying how terrible Donald Trump is, even though he was president before and democracy didn't end that. You know, he's the most horrible person in the world and the country's going to be over if he gets elected. And this kid probably thinks that he's going to be an American hero, and so he goes out and tries to do this. The same for the person at the golf course. I mean, come on, America, wake up, and let's let's get away from all of this stuff. First of all, you have to see through the lies that are being said and don't respond in this way. We got a problem. But who's doing the shooting. It's not Republicans. I mean, I'm just I'm just going to be blunt. That's not what we're seeing. It's not that Republicans aren't capable of doing bad things. I concerned. I'm concerned about that as well. But you have the director of FBI warning not so much about just Americans, but these cells that are developing within the United States that likely could commit a terrorist attack, which we can't take our eye off the ball. Why we're still concerned about China, Russia, Iran, North Korea.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you look at the mainstream media, I know I saw this article, and of course NBC News is not exactly a coebastionion of conservatism, but in connection with the concer turn about violence, the seeing perceptions of election fraud or a prominent narrative for extremists who have targeted government election officials, with at least three domestic extremist attacks and two disrupted plots being linked to such false claims since January sixth. According to the report, Intelligence agents also listed immigration, LGBTQ issues, abortion, and the failed assassination attempts against Trump's as motivation for recent calls for violence from extremists. Of course they're pointing to conservative minded folks who might disagree with some of that stuff, But are they actually doing anything. No, if you pivot over to find out who's engaged in the violence, you find out they are all these left wing nut jobs.
Speaker 8: Well, that's what we're seeing, and hopefully we won't see any of it post election.
Speaker 1: Brian, pray to God. I pray to God for that as well.
Speaker 8: You know what I will tell you in the meantime, we've got some things to be concerned about right here in Ohio, like Issue one, And I think it's really important that your listeners understand and tell their neighbors what Issue one really is about. Issue one is jerrymandering and taking away any opportunity you have to and have influence on how we set our districts, because it takes it away from our elected officials, puts it in the hands of people that have an unlimited budget.
Speaker 1: Can't be removed.
Speaker 8: And you know what's even more fascinating, Brian, if this passes, the commission that's set up cannot include veterans or law enforcement, you know, because they're just terribly biased people. No, they're actually very patriotic Americans that believe in law and order and believe in a safe nation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And let's face you serve in the American military, you're still serving. I know a ton of police officers. They're not all cut from the same political cloth. Yeah, I mean, I think a little American military can be Democrats, and they can be Republicans, maybe the politically neutral or libertarian. And I know police officers who are Democrats and Republicans and politically neutral and yeah, all over the spectrum that renders. But being in uniform apparently is the problem here. Yeah, just being in uniform.
Speaker 1: And whose idea is that that Swiss billionaire and the all the evil left wing moneyed interests who are backing this thing so they can take away the red state that is Ohio and hopefully transform at least for their hope, into a blue state because they can't win at the.
Speaker 8: Ballot box, right, And that's that's exactly what's happening. Has very very negative effects in any place where it has happened.
Speaker 5: So you have.
Speaker 2: Depending on your perspective. I had the pro issue one guy on he said, it's work where it's been tried before, and I was like, wait a minute, what is your definition of worked. You transformed a red district into a blue one. Okay, I guess that is worked as you perceive it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: You know, they say, look, elections aren't are fair, but they're not fair to the loser, is what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: They don't feel it's fair.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, you have an opportunity to be represented in Ohio is a red state. That's just where it is right now, and so that's going to tend to tend to happen about We've got to block this because it's just one more issue one that's not good for the for Ohio.
Speaker 2: Amen to that bring Congress once you're back after I make well a stronger recommendation to go to affordable imaging services for your MRI, CT scans, echo cartograms, and ultrasounds, because you're going to save a heapload of money versus the imaging department at the hospital. You know, check check out the hospital. We're walking in there next time. It's immense. Overhead is outstanding and tremendous. You know, they got a HVAC the entire place. Everything's got all the amenities, empty space all over, they got empty beds they got to pay for. Where do they make a ton of money? Of course, the hospital imaging department thousands and thousands of dollars for a single CT scan. I went to affordable imaging services for my last one. Didn't get great news, but you know what, I'm okay, But I was much happier about the CT scan and affordable imaging services because I paid hundreds when it would have been maybe up to five thousand dollars at the hospital. What's you're out of pocket response ability. Maybe it's a new calendar year and you got that nine thousand plus dollars deductible you're facing before the insurance kicks in. That's why you go to Affordable Imaging Services where a ct scam four hundred and fifty bucks at a little bit more if you get a contrast, but it is a little Every image at Affordable Imaging Services comes with included the board Certified Radiologists report, so an echo cardigram. It's four hundred and ninety five bucks. It comes with the imaging over at the hospital. You may pay two thousand, three thousand dollars and get a separate bill for the report.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. The number to call five one three seven five three eight thousand, super low overhead, but the same kind of equipment and all the professional results. Five one three seven five three eight thousand Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Have you nine for twenty one forecast today partly clouded, it mostly sunny, seventy eight for the high overnin clouds and fifty eight tomorrow mostly sunny and seventy nine like Claudia over nine sixty three Halloween highest seventy eight.
Speaker 1: But it's going to start raining around two pm, and that you last for about twelve hours, probably on and off, but hopefully not while the tug or treaters are out sixty right now, Time for traffic from.
Speaker 10: The U see how Triumphing Center count on next thirteen at U see Health Orthopedic Sands Sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at u seehelp dot com. The wrecks just keep coming on southbound seventy five, but flames blocked up for the record Tylersville right sides blocked up for the record Union Center.
Speaker 7: It slowed between the two.
Speaker 10: Then heavy traffic through Bachmann northbound seventy five, break brights out of Erlbanger into downtown, and a wreck east found two to seventy five at Dixie Highway right lane block Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey, seventy forty one.
Speaker 2: Thing about KERCD talk station brantonins of Congressman brad winstrip Man knows something about American military considering the committee's served on the fact that he served in the American military and continue needs to serve his country in that capacity. Pentagon running low on air defense missiles. Apparently we manufacture these things standard missiles, initial cap on both of that. It's what we use shooting them from ships. It's what we use to shoot down Houthi missiles and also to help defend Israel during that attack from Iran Archix, the manufacturer of them, can make only a few hundred annually, but that production is for literally every country in the world who wants to buy these missile defense systems. For US, we used one hundred of them just since the October seventh attacks on Israel. Israel just used a whole bunch of them defend off the Iranian attacks, and we talked about this with Daniel Davis. They're gonna run out of them at some point, and they cost a couple of million dollars each. Whereas the rockets being launched that are more like bottle rockets, made inexpensively and easily launched. If not accurate, it still represents a threat. You got to shoot them down. This cannot last either in Israel, nor can it last in Ukraine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, from the economic standpoint, it's a real loser if they're sending drones over that will fire upon you and you shoot those down. Those costs a whole lot less than being able to shoot them down. So we're going to have to be thinking a little bit more innovatively going forward. It was a great thing missile defense system, right that's fantastic, But the drone situation has changed things tremendously. Not that we're not good at drones, not that Israel's not good at drones. They're very creative and they've been doing a lot of things to protect themselves. But this is definitely a concern. And you know, we as Congress and through the Constitution, have one responsibility that's very very much spelled out, and that's to provide for the defense of the country. And so we have to be modernizing and quite frankly, we have to be working with commercial industry more than we have been, you know, throughout our lives. You know, when you see advances like in space, that's NASA a government agency. Well now it's more commercial than anything, rightactly. And there are a lot of things being developed in the commercial world that can help us in the defense world. And we have to go in that vein, and that just falls into you know what we're talking about, how can we be more creative than the other guy.
Speaker 2: Well, more creative, but more forward thinking apparently because we again we don't have enough of these missile systems we're talking about. If something unfolded uh in Taiwan trying to advance on Taiwan. We're stuck with our pants down essentially in terms of our ability to supply weapon systems to any given ally of ours, right, and we can't defend ourselves and you know, foreign foreign weapons sales to our allies is I have no problem with that. You know, that's good for America in many ways and also table for ourselves first, and once we have defended and provided for our own needs as anticipated, then go ahead and let our tx sell and to anybody they want.
Speaker 1: Fine, but we're not there now, we haven't done that.
Speaker 8: That is a problem and it's recognizable, and we've got to step this up. The return on investment is there if you consider peace through strength, and if we're not strong and we show ourselves unwilling to be strong, that just empowers our adversaries today and they're finding ways to do it.
Speaker 2: Which is a stark contrast from when Trump was president and we didn't have these adversaries engaging, engaging in foreign countries, rocket launcher from Kim Jong, on and on and on and on. It's radically different geopolitical landscape in terms of the likelihood of war or the actual wars that it was under Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is a point.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 8: I had the back of my car open, I had some Trump signs in there, and this lady pulled up behind me and I could see on her face what was coming. And so she pulls up right next to me in the street, and this is in Mount Washington, and she says, can you tell me what you even like about that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: I said, Well, when Donald Trump was president, the United States Putin was not invading Ukraine. North Korea was not firing missiles. We were holding China accountable economically and otherwise, and peace accords absolutely.
Speaker 1: And Iran.
Speaker 8: We weren't sending Iran money to feed their war machine. And they have killed many Americans in Iraq. We took out Sulamani. I mean, we were doing some good things. We had the Abraham Accords that nobody ever thought would be possible, where you had peace accords in the Middle East between Arabs and Jews?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: And I told her all this, and I said, and we had the United States Mexico Canada Agreement. I don't think she knew as a Congressman Brian, but I said United States Mexico Canada Agreement, which was supported bipartisan and got union support.
Speaker 1: And I did.
Speaker 8: I was just about to go into inflation and a few other things when she said, well, he's a.
Speaker 2: Horrible man in the and he drove off. She's got trumped arrangement syndrome. That's the only thing that this makes this not an absolute runaway for Donald Trump right now. That built in pob Lobian response to just go increase and just incredibly insane the minute you hear the word Trump or see his face.
Speaker 8: I could see her jaw dropping, oh, when I was just pointing out things back that were facts.
Speaker 1: And then she drove off five ks to detoxidation.
Speaker 2: One more with Congressman Brad Weinster after a couple of real positive words for USA which they only could be positive. What a wonderful product. I'm so glad when people get back with me and say, gosh, darted Brian. The only thing that I regret is that I didn't do it earlier. It pays for itself. Your house will be immediately more comfortable the day they install. It only takes a lesson a day for the average home. It could be brick brick on block, shingle, stucco siding, doesn't matter if there's space in there, or there's old ancient insulation like my daughter had late seventies built R twelve never enough, but certainly over time it doesn't even provide that insulated capacity. So add the highest R value phone in the market to your exterior walls of pump right on then there. Nobody will know that they have been there. You will know because you'll love the comfort and you will absolutely enjoy the savings. Every single month. You're going to save money on your energy bill if you're using your HVAC system, and they'll last longer because it's not fighting that uphill battle free. I'm sorry, it's it's a tax credit you get from the federal government. Twelve hundred dollars. You get that next year. It's like getting a check from him for doing the right thing for yourself. USA Intilation dot net Telling Brian said, Hi, free inspection free quote five one three three eight one three sixty two six three eight one FOAM.
Speaker 4: Fifty five car. The talk station.
Speaker 2: Nine first one forecast got partly clouded in mostly sunny sky, breezy seventy eight overnight clouds from fifty eight Sunday Tomorrow seventy nine partly CLOUDI overnight sixty three Halloween to your highest seventy eight showers showing up around two pm, and you got a twelve hour window where those showers could continue sixty degrees out.
Speaker 7: Traffic type from the uc UP Triumphing Center.
Speaker 10: Count on the expert team and you see health Orthophoenix sendsports medicine no matter the injury, same day appointments.
Speaker 7: Our available schedule online at ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 10: Cruise continue to work for the reck south found seventy five at Tylersville left wings block and at Union Center right hand side's blocked off now northbound seventy five problems that Mitchell and a wreck westbound on the Laterals ramp to southbound seventy five. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k R See the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty one fifty five KRCD talk station and wrapping up final moments with Congressman Brad Winster. But just really enjoy the whole hour and it goes by so quickly when you're here at Congressman uh final comments. I know you wanted to bring up COVID. You've got a little teaser on that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I hope to be able to come in and spend more time talking about all our findings. This has been a two year investigation. Can you do a whole hour on COVID? We could, absolutely, and then maybe we will. Yeah, we're getting close to ishing issuing our report. And you know, keep in mind, we're looking at you know, what happened economically, what happened in our education system, you know the bills that Congress passed, you know what was helpful, what was not. Unfortunately a lot of it was not helpful, but it's and we also looked into origins and COVID. But I guess my teacher will be that we have exposed very high level corruption in the United States public health system, and we're going to be recommending a much better system. We have to have a system in place to be able to respond to something like this. Whereas we were just all over the map and led by Fauci, who never was given that responsibility officially.
Speaker 1: But that's that's part of it.
Speaker 8: But let me just say that what we have done includes Tony Fauci, former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, Eco Health Alliance president Peter Dazik, who was doing the gain to function research in China who has now been debarred from federal moneys, Teachers Union president Randy Weingarten, but also the teachers Union's influence on our medical policies and guidelines that we put out. All of this has most of it has really been out, but it'll be gathered together in our report coming out. Probably early December is when we will have it completely finished. And I'll be glad to come in and talk about it even before then, because we're pretty close to having it all wrapped up, including maybe an indictment or maybe two. Yeah, Yeah, there's some criminal referrals coming as well. But I would tell you we have over a million pages of documents that we've reviewed. We've sent more than one hundred and thirty letters, conducted over thirty transcribed interviews, and nearly thirty hearings, and we've issued more than six reports so far and had to use ten subpoenas. Doesn't it bother you? And it should bother everyone in a America. Then when Congress ask an agency for their documents, we have to go through a lawyer.
Speaker 2: One of the most frustrating things about government right now for me is exactly that. Across the spectrum. You have a committee, you represent the American people. You're asking for documents that we absolutely paid for in the salaries behind the scene that we're paying. They're responsible to you, who are responsible to the American people, and they won't give you information.
Speaker 8: Without a subpoenas. We have the subpoena our own agency. Well, you know, on an intelligence committee when that was happening, we cut their money until they gave us what we wanted.
Speaker 2: That was in a different time that was not under the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: Well actually it was.
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, it was, because I mean, do you actually effectively cut or do you just pass legislation in the House that didn't get advanced in the Senate.
Speaker 8: And I see in the Intelligence Committee operates a little differently because we're kind of our own appropriators and everything else. Oh, like the CIA, I get it. No, we can decide. Here's what you don't get until we get this. And you know, the Director of National Intelligence one time, and this was COVID related, she said, did I did I give you what you want? Can I get my ten million now? And I said, yes, you can. You gave me what I wanted. But I do want to make a plug too for Biosecure Acts, which we have passed in the House of Representatives. What this does is it prevents us from sending any federal money to a Chinese own industry that is doing any work and we've named the companies that is doing any work in biologics where they are able to harbor Americans DNA and our health information because by law in China, any Chinese company has to turn over anything to the CCP as they asked for it. So I think you can understand why this is a problem that we are doing these types of things through Chinese industries here in the United States. It's a problem. So we did pass this out of the House. It may end up in the National Defense Authorization Act because to me, it's a national security issue and so we're going to have to go after all of these and what's disturbing is We recently on our Pandemic Committee discovered some information that a Department of Energy may indeed have some technology that comes from the Beijing Genomic Institute.
Speaker 1: And that's a problem.
Speaker 8: You know, we got rid of flash drives in the military because we found out the Chinese were leaving them laying around looking like.
Speaker 2: They were you know, we're embedded with spyware. Yeah, exactly, exactly. Well, and of course twenty three and meters home to all kinds of genetic data hacked, right, So maybe the Chinese is cut to the chase. Well, screw the American people and their legislation cutting off that information from us. We'll just steal it from someplace else. We just get all your long and couple it with the TikTok information. Everybody's got a dossier. Now do they not only know where you live and your congressman is, but they also know your genetic structure. That's real comforting right there. Congressman Wester, thank you so much for your time today. Book I'm booking you. I'm telling Joe right now, we're booking you for a full hour of COVID discussion after the report comes out.
Speaker 1: Cannot wait for that.
Speaker 8: We'll do it before the report because we'll be pretty close to being able to tell you anytime.
Speaker 2: Man, anytime, Joe, find space for you. I'm assure you that seven fifty seven, fifty five krcit the talk station inside Scoop a Bright Bart News latest on the election. We got to empower you. Seminar tonight how black Americans are likely to vote. We'll hear from the speaker, Danzel Monk at eight thirty, and then my buddy Austin from Foreign Exchange with some important information coming up toward the end of the hour.
Speaker 1: Be right back.
Speaker 4: Ever changing world, there's one constant you can depend on. Fifty five KRC the talk station at the top end, bottom.
Speaker 5: Of the hour.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by I Want It.
Speaker 4: AWE because everyone wants to talk. I want to hand that start screening fifty five.
Speaker 2: KRC eight oh six Here at fifty five kr CD talk station. Ron Tiler swishing everyone a very happy Tuesday. Always extra special time to be listening to the fifty five KRS Morning Show because we get to talk with Breitbart, Get the insight, Scoop b R E I T b A RT dot com book Market strongly encourage you to do that real reporting, and of course it does not have that left leaning narrative that you get from the mainstream media. Welcome back to the fifty five KRSE Morning Show, Joel, Paul Lockett's always great having you on the program.
Speaker 1: Joel, Joel, there he is. Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yes, I can hear you. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: Uh So we're in the last final week of the election, and.
Speaker 1: I guess it's not working.
Speaker 2: And what it is is the fact that the Kamala Harris campaign obviously has tried to do the pull of Biden, and when she is out and about answering questions, she ducks, dips, dodge dives and ducks, you know, five d to dodgeball in terms of what her prior platforms and policies are, and she deflects from what she used to say and pretty much provide you with absolutely nothing by way of substantid response, blurting inanities. And Walter her a vice presidential candidate, not exactly great himself on the issues, but what do they do. They keep focusing and reporting on Trump and pointing fingers in Trump and just reduced him to Adolf Hitler. That's not working either. Is it, Joel, We actually don't know if it's working.
Speaker 5: It might be working, I don't think it works in a general sense because when you are saying that your opponent is literally Adolf Hitler and his supporters are Hitler or Nazis, you're not going to be able to govern. And we saw that with Joe Biden. He ran in twenty twenty on the Fine People hoax and essentially did the same thing that Kamala Harris is doing now, and when he got to office, he found there was very little good will left for him to draw upon in governing the country. He did get the bipartisan infrastructure bill, but that's something Republicans wanted anyway. A lot of pork in that for various politicians and so forth. Mitch McConnell, who had opposed a trillion dollar infrastructure bill when Trump was president, suddenly found reasons to like it when Biden was president. But Biden didn't get very much done on a bipartisan basis, and he failed over four years largely because he had created this climate of division. He used the word unity eight times in his inaugural aggress but he couldn't do anything to create it because he had already smeared his opponents as Nazis. So what Kamala Harris is doing is out of that playbook. It does work at times. And look, the main case against Donald Trump is that he's divisive. Now, I'll give you, I'll give him credit. Over the last month, maybe six weeks, Donald Trump has been extraordinarily disciplined. He has not insulted people, he has not said crazy things. He has actually been on message. He's been very positive, positive about the country, reaching out to different people. He's done a really fantastic job. So what they've done is they decided in advance to smear Trump as a Nazi at this rally, just because it happened at Madison Square Garden, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like Clinton had a rally as well. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's so desperate. But then there was a comedian at the rout.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to go there that Yeah, okay. How many people spoke Joel at that convention? How many people who are running for office, how many people who might be in the cabinet? Do you hear any reporting on what they had to say? No, they gravitate towards one rude, obnoxious comedian who has no impact whatsoever on a campaign. It's just that he was invited to speak and he made a stupid joke and insulted people. But that cannot be attributed to the Trump folks with the Trump Camp or any campaign platform they're running on. That's how desperate they are to find something bad to say about Trump. They got to deviate over to the one person in the room that didn't even matter.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know that he didn't matter. I mean he has an audience and may even it may even have been a positive because he you know, look Tony Hinchcliffe. I watch his videos on Facebook. I mean when you watch Tony, when you watch the Kill Tony Show, you're watching an insult comic and his jokes are offensive and that's why he's funny. That's why people watch him, because he says things are not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Say, like Don Rickles used to be yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Like Don Rickles and so forth. And he you know, I live in La Okay. I have friends who are comedians and they say ridiculous things and that's why people pay money to go see them, including the people who are pretending to be outraged today. Tony Hanks spoke at the beginning of a six hour event. He was a warm up act, and the joke he told that everyone's defended by about Puerto Rico, not about Puerto Ricans, but about Puerto Rico. It didn't land. I mean, people didn't like it. You can hear the audience grown. And he made fun of himself after that for telling a bad joke, and he moved on and he got the audience back after a few more jokes. But the media are turning this into an attack not just on Trump, but also on Trump supporters. CNN falsely claiming that the audience liked the joke. You can actually hear the audio for himself for yourself if you want. It's on c SPAN. Look, we don't know if this works or not. The election is right now a mystery. It's a black box. People are voting there, putting ballots in dropboxes or the mail, or they're planning to go on election day. We just don't know. It's really a gut check at this point for the electorate. I thought that Donald Trump was home free heading into this weekend, and I thought the Medicine Square Garden rally was a big success. But the Democrats have united around the idea that this was a Nazi rally. And as crazy as crazy as it sounds to you and me, the reason it works for Democrats isn't that people believe it. Okay, you know, you and I are incredulous that anyone would think that a bad joke by a comedian would mean that Trump is a Nazi. I mean, if that were the case, then Hollywood is, you know, the Nazi capital of the world. But the reason it works is it shows Democrats that their party is willing to fight if you're willing to go so far as to call the other side Nazis and their nominee Hitler and to make governing impossible. You know, the Democrats are admiring that. They're saying, look, our nominee is even willing to throw her presidency away if she wins, just for the sake of winning. And they like that. They like that because it shows a last minute desperation. You know, it's like it's like the Palestinian terrorist leader, you know, when the Israelis killed Yahyah Sinar two weeks ago. Now there's drone video of his last moments. He doesn't have a he doesn't have a gun, anymore. He throws a stick. Yay, he throws a stick. He throws a stick at the drone. That throwing of the stick has made him a hero among Palestinians because it's the symbol of resistance to the very last object in your hand, you're going to try to kill the enemy. And that's what Democrats like about what Kamala Harris is doing about Hitler. I know, to you and I and actually the most saying people, it would be absurd, But keep in mind they have cultivated a kind of mental illness and their followers where they they believe that this is the next coming of the Third Rife, if your pardon the language, I call it the Third Rife illusion. But you know, like they basically, they basically created this this nightmare that they then want to live inside of because it's easier for them than confronting what you addressed at the top of the segment, which is the lack of policy, the failures in government. But it does create this toxic environment and they are applauding this Hitler stuff because they know it's not true. If they applied I've talked to democratic friends, they won't even try to defend it, like I've said to them, you know, you know how offensive it is to put this comparison out there. I mean, I'm a Jewish person, you gonna compare me to Hitler to a Nazi because I'm going to vote for Donald Trump. They won't defend it. They know it's wrong, but it shows them that their site hasn't given up, and that's why they're excited about it, and that's why it's all over the media. It doesn't mean it's convincing any voters. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it is illustrative of how desperate they have to be that they are repeating something they know to be fundamentally false, untrue, and not even supported by four years of his presidency. I mean, you know, any objective person anywhere would look at that and say that's preposterous. One read the definition of fascism and then try to explain how you can pigeonhole Donald Trump into fascism when he's the one that wants to get rid of the regulatory state that's controlling the means of production. The definition of fascism, you know, he didn't try to exterminate the Jewish population anybody else while he was president. He did get the Abraham Accords, which was awesome and deserving of the Peace Prize. I'm gonna go up and down the line, but you've got to go down.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute before you go up and down the line. You know, they have a laundry list, and laundry lists are there when people don't actually have a good argument. So they're throwing this list out there, and what it's doing is it's forcing us to talk about fascism, which is exactly what they want. They don't want us talking about the economy and the borders and the medicine the world. But let me just address one of the key components of the fascist charges, probably the argument they think is the best argument, which is that he thinks or he has said words to the effect that he will attack the enemy within. They say he's going to use the military against American citizens. And JD. Vance actually had the right response to that, which was, yes, of course, if you come out into the streets again, when Donald Trump wins and you try to riot, and you try to make the country ungovernable, we are going to call out the military. Just by democratics, governors and mayors had to call out the military during the George Floyd riots. I mean Tim Walt had to call out the National Guard. He did it late, but he called out the National Guard, and yes, we're going to do that. And also I would add that the people who have broken the law in an attempt to get Donald Trump, and people who have violated other people's rights, they should be prosecuted absolutely, as there are members of the January sixth Committee who in my view, violated the fundamental civil rights of witnesses and targets of that investigation. They in my view, broke the law, and they destroyed the evidence that they spent two years gathering because they didn't want Republicans to look at it. I think those people need to be investigated and if they broke the law, they need to be prosecuted. But to Democrats, that's fascism. So listen, this comes full circle. It's absurd to you and me, but it's not absurd to them, and I'll tell you why. Once again, it created a delusion that they like to live inside of. But also they are projecting. They're saying things like Donald Trump's going to put his political opponents in jail, as they are trying to put him in jail. Steve Steve Bennon, my former boss. You know, he got out of jail this morning. He never should have been in jail, but they went after him for defying a subpoena for this show trial committee in Congress. So they know what they did and are doing the political opposition, and that's why they're afraid, because if the shoe is ever on the other foot, they know they're in big trouble. Where they fear they're in big trouble, not because of what Trump would do, but because of.
Speaker 2: What they know they are trying to do. Yeah, that's what they fear. That's straight out of the leftist playbook. You accuse the other side of doing exactly what you were doing in order to deflect attention from what you're doing. Is if it would work for anybody.
Speaker 5: It's more than that. It's more than attacksive. They have a real fear. The Jake Tappers of the world, of his Chinese of the world, the atom Kinsingers of the world, the Adam Shifts of the world. They have a real fear that there's going to be a moment where they are investigated, where they are looked at, where they are perhaps prosecuted. You know, Jake Tapper, his hands are not clean when it comes to things like the Russia collusion oaks, he knew about the phony docia and so forth. I mean, there is, and I've written this in my book The Agenda, there's a level of collusion between the media and the Democratic Party that has to be unraveled because it's corrosive to our democracy. You know, we have these broadcast networks. I heard someone talking about this yesterday, ABC, NBCCVS. They're supposed to provide a public service. That's why they get free access to the airwaves, that's why they get licenses. And I'm a believer in absolute free speech. But if what they're doing is promoting division, if what they're doing is backing one side over another in elections, if the coverage, according to NewsBusters of the Trump campaign is eighty five percent negative on these on these networks, then what public service are they performing? You know, we need to look at some of these questions and ask I don't think there's any sense in a return to the fairness doctrine or canceling people because they have their own opinions. But we need to look at creating some kind of independent body that can vet what the editorial policies are of these networks so that we can understand that our media coverage is. It doesn't have to be perfectly fair. It can have an opinion, but it's at least going to be positive in a sense that it contributes to democratic discourse in this country. You know, you can have a fight forever about what that means. But I think there's a reckoning coming, and I think that's what they know is coming. I mean, you're not going to be able to get away with on MSNBC. Okay, it's cable, it's not broadcast, it doesn't have the same licensing requirements. But how do you put up pictures of a Nazi rally and intersperse them with with Trump's rally at Madison Square Garden, as if the two had anything to do with each other. And you know their parent network is NBC, So I think NBC, Comcast, whoever the owners are, they need to be hauled in front of Congress and asked to explain to the American people why their network is inciting hatred and inciting violence among Americans, because that's what it's doing. And they know a reckoning is coming because they know what they're getting away with now, and that's why the fear is real. So this Hitler stuff, yeah, it's it's garbage, but it speaks to the sense of fear that they have, that they actually deserve level of accountability that that won't come if a democratic administration is in power, but might come if Trump is in office.
Speaker 2: Read all about Joel Pollock, my guest today from bright Bart, and read about what he writes every single day at brightbart dot com. Get a copy of his book. He alluded to it. Let me mention it Joel. Hook it up on my blog page fifty five cares he dot Com. The agenda what Trump should do in his first one hundred days again by my guest today, Joel Pollock, with a forward by aforementioned Steven Bannon. Joel, always great having on the program. I appreciate your thoughtful insight, and I will very much look forward to having you back on the program again real soon. One week, my friend, one week twenty come over at eight twenty one to fifty five. Care see the talk station get in touch with cover sincey my buddy John Roman his entire team there to help you find better medical insurance coverage. It's opening a rollment For a lot of folks. Now is the definite time, especially like if you're a small business, get in touch with cover sincey you have them take a look at every single person on your team and maybe come up with different policies for each one based upon their needs. And that's what they do. They have zero dollar deductible. You know what, All their outpatient services come with a zero dollar deductible. Their plans are available all year round. You get to choose your doctors. What's more, thirty to sixty percent lower cost than Obamacare. Think about that, better medical insurance coverage, less out of pocket liability. You choose the doctors and cheaper. This is why it's worth a phone call. All you need to do is reach out and call them or fill the format of the website to start the process, and they can address your medical needs because they are working for you access to hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of policies to put together a package with better benefits and less money. It sounds impossible to put them to the test. No obligation again, just a few moments of your time. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five online. You can fill the format of the website which is coversincy dot com fifty five krc dot com for more information about contests on KRCD talk.
Speaker 1: Station Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Credit to Dan Reganold fram Uosa, former president, owner fram Uosa and creator of empower Use Seminars. Tonight's empower Use Seminar Gonna be a rather interesting collection is two separate speakers. Starts at seven pm virtual only. Empower Youamerica dot org. Register and log in at seven pm, where you'll be able to catch a conversation with about UFOs, did JFK know about a UFO crash retrieval program with the speaker Jeff Crookshank, but more importantly in terms of politics. In advance of that, Danzel Monk he spent twenty one years as a college administrator and communications supervisor. Founder of News Christian View, which is an online Christian news blog which he's published over thirty articles, producer and host of the Probe Analysis podcast. Volunteered for twenty five years at ninety eight point seven in WKRS, KISS FM and WBLS, New York on a number one black talk show, The Open Line. Welcome to the Program, Denzil Monk, it's a pleasure to have you on. You're going to give us a breakdown about how Black Americans are likely to vote next week. Good to have you on the show today.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 3: I'm purvious to be here and good to have somebody want to hear what I have to say.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know, while I'm listen, pasty Northern European descentate white guy, I've you know, Irish background, all that, and I don't know that it's appropriate for me to take an opinion that I would hold and say it out loud, and I do it all the time, Danzil.
Speaker 1: When someone says.
Speaker 2: Out loud that you know, we can have photo ID because it's somehow racist, that is an insult to every single person of color, is it not. Isn't that just saying that they are not capable of doing something that literally everybody has to do for a multitude of things other than voting. And that's not the only illustration, but the left mostly seems the paint was such a ridiculously broad and insulting brush.
Speaker 3: Your reaction, well, first of all, you have to know that there are videos out there online that shows black people's opinion about that. They've actually interviewed black people and asked them if they had an id and if they had to have an idea for a thousand and one things that they do, and they all said yes. So I think that what we're suffering from is a condition where our society, throughout as you can system, through our left media, has kind of trained our public to start thinking stupid. I mean, the critical thinking is lacking in our society and you can just tell them anything and they believe it. I think they're bleeding things based on your emotions rather than on your brains. Is what's causing a lot of problems in our society. To be something to be allowed to say something like that and people actually accept it and believe it tells you the has a much bigger problem than racing society.
Speaker 2: Amen, you are so right. And of course our children aren't taught critical thinking anymore in schools, and obviously sometimes they're they get in trouble for even, you know, trying to engage in the Socratic method and trying to give the teacher maybe an alternative point of view than the propaganda they're being fed. But of course that's a broader problem for society at large.
Speaker 1: What do you what kind of.
Speaker 2: Conclusions are you drawing because poll after poll after pol even though a majority of black voters do not appear to be gravitating toward Donald Trump, a sizeable and growing portion seem to be doing exactly that. What's your take about next week? Where do you see it as shaken out? And do you believe the polls when you see more black men and women are moving over to Trump's side of the ledger?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that the polls is another issue. I think the whole thing about poles is at ours if you look at what Richard barrs. He's the director of the Big Data Poll. He's pretty much an expert on polling. And he did a speech at Hillsdale back in twenty twenty two and he talked about the reliability of polls and waves at how far we have come since the days of a gallop, and he made it clear that you really can't use poles to say what's going to be happening because there's so much craziness going on with that, and so much money involved, and it's really dominated in a large and artist and buy democrats, so and they're using those poles to sway people to think that they're the ones in favor. So I wouldn't courage anybody to ignore what they see in polls and believe their eyes and when they're talking to people and go out and talk to people themselves. You're going to have two different You're gonna have two different major flasts. You're gonna have people who are swallowing the kool aid that's being promoted by the left liberal media, and you're gonna have people who think critically. And this is what we're dealing with. And usually because that, you can't tell what's going to happen. Because on top of that, you have the massive corruption going on in voting. You have the voting for us coming out that's been that's what's what happened in twenty twenty twenty, it's coming out now, and now you have what's happening now coming out now. So there's so many variables that you really can't tell what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: I just really I wish I could tell you more. But this what I'm saying right.
Speaker 3: Now is that a lot of black people are seeing that what the Democrat Party has been doing to them over the years, and they're saying I'm not taking anymore. So I'm hoping that that that translates into our election being faithful enough to put that down back in office.
Speaker 2: Well, even if any given group of individuals you have to break them down, are are are well struggling with where they want to vote. We all everybody goes to the grocery store, everybody fills her gas tank up, everybody feels the impact of the last four years on their bottom line, and it's not healthy. And it's easy to look back and say, hmm, the simple question was I better four years ago than I am now? So, I think, regardless of the color of your skin, And the answer to that is no, I'm not. So why would I want to stick with this current administration?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, as a matter of fact, this is what it all comes down to. My problem is that with the lives that are being told on left media and people thinking by their emotions and by their ethnicity, this is the danger again when you come to critical thinking, You're absolutely right, there's no question about it. We have an example already. Trump was in office already and Harris is in office. Now we see the difference. There's no question about that, and when she was asked if she would do anything different from what she's done, she said, I don't see anything different. So you know what the information is out there, people can hear. There's enough being out there about her. With all of the support that she got from liberal media, it still didn't help her.
Speaker 5: She's still a quack when it comes to what's going on.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is that people have to be convinced that if you vote for someone who does not have your best interest in heart, you're going to be account for that.
Speaker 2: In the final Houses, Denzel Monk could be talking tonight beginning at seven pm. It is a virtual class only, so don't go to twenty five Northland Boulevard, go into wherever your laptop or your device is. Register at empower Youamerica dot org and if you choose to, you can stick around and listen to what Jeff Crookshank has to say about UFOs. I'm glad you're leading it off though. It's been a real pleasure, Danzel having you on the program. Keep up the great work, my friend.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate being it being invited, and I hope that you guys continue the work you're doing.
Speaker 2: I will do it as long as they let me. And check him out on the news Christian View. You can find that blog wherever you get your blogs. Danzel, good luck tonight. Enjoy the speech eight thirty six Stick around Austin from Foreign Exchange, gonna give us some great information about what we need to do with our cars as we approach Winner and I think he's got a new announcement for Foreign Exchange, so also joined the program.
Speaker 5: Next.
Speaker 2: Please stick around right here at fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio station.