Speaker 1: Welcome back and joining us now is John Richardson of RNC store dot com. And again you can look at the information that they have books as well as products that will help you. They are part of the revolution and people in terms of nutrition, you know, letting your food become your medicine. It has been our poison for a long time. That's what we've been talking about, this long trend of fast food and convenient food, and there's other things that have been We've seen the explosion and health issues with that. A lot of people are waking up to this, John talking about They absolutely are.
Speaker 2: They absolutely are.
Speaker 3: And an interesting thing is that people think the food business is completely separate than big pharma. It's completely separate than, you know, than the financial system. But really, at the top of it all, David, it's kind of all attaches.
Speaker 2: So it's it's a game plan that you know, when.
Speaker 3: When tobacco came under fire, you know you already know this, but maybe your audience says no. A lot of those tobacco companies just said, Okay, let's put the tobacco aside for a bit, let's invest in in factory food. So factory food became the new tobacco, and they've proven that nicotine is not addictive, and you know the truth truth, people that know the truth know it's not, but they made it addictive by all the additives they added to the tobacco products. So they just brought that ride over to the big food business. I mean it really, it really is. It's kind of like what they call it a vertical expansion. You know, they basically just went from you know, having this addicted to tobacco products, which nicotine is not addictive, but but what they put into it.
Speaker 2: And so they use that same strategy.
Speaker 3: David, with thousands of chemicals that they put in our fast food and our packaged food to where not only are you get eating gmo and primarily gmo corn and soy in most of our foods it's an ingredient and eighty percent of the package foods, but we're also eating these chemicals. So that when you and I were kids, you know, a snack food maybe had five or six ingredients and the worst one with sugar, which we know it is that same exact snack food David has you know, thirty ingredients in it now and you know, five of them have shown to just decrease our immune system and cause cancer to be more prevalent. And the other ten are preservative, so you can keep on the shelf for twelve years, I joke.
Speaker 2: But the other, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the other one is is making it addictive so that you want to eat more of this food, so you can't just eat one bag of chips or four cookies, You got to eat the whole package. So that is a plan, and it goes right It moves right in to the medical establishment where we're we as a public are getting sicker and sicker. We have more disease that is chronic and deficiency diseases than ever before in the history of our land. And so that the poor food goes right into the next level profits. You know, when people get people get to be fifty and now all of a sudden, no, you got to have disease, you got to have something.
Speaker 2: They're going in to get treated for.
Speaker 3: And so it just it just keeps this circle of profit with the same people in charge.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of interesting too. You know, we talked about the addictive nature of the junk food that is there. They even made an ad campaign with that. Remember when they had Burt Laar, the guy who had been the Cowardly Lion in the nineteen thirty nine Woods of Oz and he had that bitch. Can't eat just one, you know, one, Lacey, you ate one, it's like, oh, got to have another one, you know, And that is my design. They even telling us that they're making a joke about it. They're making fun of us. You can't eat just one of these things? And what are you talking about? Tobacco And the fact that nicktine by itself was not a it was the additives that they put in. I thought about that for the longest time. I thought, you know, I used to not have all of this explosion of lung cancer and all the rest of the stuff that they would, you know, do an attachment to smoking, just to not have that with tobacco. And you know, it's such a different thing, the kind of processed cigarettes that people get out of a carton versus you know, the cowboys that would roll their own tobacco. You know, what a world of difference when you think about all the different things that are there again for the manufacturing process. You know, they'll put foaming agents and all the rest of the stuff, and a lot of foods that they're making in order for it to be able to be processed through their machines. And these are things that don't have any nutritional value. And as you point out, you know, being able to process it through the machines, being able to have a long shelf life, making it addictive. These are their priorities and they don't care what the health effects are in that regard, very much like the drug companies. And I think it is interesting that the federal government combined both food and drugs into one agency. But I say that.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like just like the tobacco, the you know, the ats, alcohol, back firearms.
Speaker 2: You know, they lump these things that they want to control together.
Speaker 3: What is what is alcohol, tobacco and fire You know, you've got to think about it.
Speaker 2: It's like those three things should not be combined together.
Speaker 3: But but they you know, they made tobacco, you know, because they know you know, that's a whole another show we could do about the value of nicotine for us. It actually do there is, you know, and you can.
Speaker 2: Find it in night shade vegetables what they which they tell you not to eat.
Speaker 3: So anybody that thinks this isn't you know, a concerted effort to keep us under control, to keep us slaves, to keep us sick, to keep you know, to control us financially and physically.
Speaker 2: You just got to they vary this lightly.
Speaker 3: And because the effort, the you know, the efforts to teach nutritional education at like medical schools for example, has been thwarted for the last you know, over one hundred years since the Flexner Report came out in nineteen ten. That was that was backed by the Rockefellers and the Carnegie and many of your audience had maybe heard that before, but they don't a lot of people don't understand the significance that prior to the Flexner Report, doctors mds were allowed to prescribe you know, vitamin C or exercise or eating a healthy diet or you know, all sorts of things that MD's were allowed to do, including natural remedies for disease. And now it's kind of in a groundbreaking achievement.
Speaker 2: RFK Junior has come out and.
Speaker 3: Said that now he's made it, you know, he's put into law that medical schools must teach nutritional education.
Speaker 2: And this is basically you know, we.
Speaker 3: Call it a revolution because I didn't know if I ever see that in my lifetime, David, because every single doctor, including my own father, who graduated in the nineteen fifties, said that when he graduated he got less, that he got about.
Speaker 2: Seventeen hours of nutritional education.
Speaker 3: And the mds today currently before RFK put this into effect diet about twenty hours. They've done the studies on a different Harvard, Stanford and Las UCLA Medical school, they on average a graduating doctor gets about seventeen.
Speaker 2: Hours of nutritional education.
Speaker 3: That's changing with the new hospital of a new medical school opened by Alice Walton in Bensonville, Arkansas, called the Alice Walton School of Medicine. I went and toured that about a month ago, and you know, you would never think in a medical school you'd see an organic farm on the roof or tractors with them farming outside doing organic stuff.
Speaker 2: And the school gist had its first class start.
Speaker 3: In June and they had forty eight students, of which Alice Walton is paying for the first forty eight.
Speaker 2: Now, my dad I would always say, you know, politically I.
Speaker 3: Don't agree too much with the Walton family, especially the billionaire class, but in this instance I applaud her for sticking her neck out to start the first medical school. It's going to teach fifty to sixty percent nutritional education and only you know, forty percent or twenty percent pharmaceuticals and they other twenty percent about human biology. So it's going to be a balanced education. And so this what RF case done is quite amazing to make this role and even David that they're going to on the MCAT test, even when you're when you're taking your m cats, it'll be there'll be nutritional information. So I just went spoke at an event in Davidson College in.
Speaker 2: Charlotte.
Speaker 3: I believe I've been so many places in the last month, but it was at Charlotte to twenty five pre med students at Davidson College and told them about B seventeen and natural answers to to the C word as to say, so don't get that deep platform. And so it really is we are really seeing this happen.
Speaker 1: Dan, that's great. Yeah, you know, I think back on this and was it Hippocrates that said let food be your medicine? The guy that did Yeah, And of course we had other nuggets of ancient wisdom that we have thrown into the garbage bin as well, Like Galen said, first, do no harm. You know, so we've lost the knowledge that's right now. The first thing they do is cause harm. They don't focus at all on nutrition or on food. So it is a welcome change and I do hope that that continues as well. But what was you talk about, you know, the Walmart eiras kind of putting it on the line and trying to go counter to the prevailing winds to try to elevate nutrition. What was the motivation of Rockefeller and these other people? Do you think that like Gates, I kind of get the sense that he just hates humanity, but there's also a profit motive in there. You know, what was the profit motive for the Rockefeller people in all of this as well? Well? Then you know, involvement in the drug companies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course they I mean I don't mean, of course that people have to do the research to find us out. But my dad's good friend, Geaward Griffin did the research into the Carnegie and Rockefellers, and they just felt like they weren't making enough profit off their oil.
Speaker 2: You know, they have the monopoly.
Speaker 3: On oil business, standard oil and you know, all the other. So they decided once they started to, you know, make medicines, pharmaceutical medicines out of these petrochemical petrochemicals, that shoot, if they could get the people that were that were later going to be prescribing these medicines, if they could get into where they stopped them from being tied in the natural answers, their profits would explode. And of course, david pharmaceutical industry is an eight trillion dollar industry now today.
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen ten, it was a fledgling industry.
Speaker 3: But the Carnegie of Rock and Bear and all these companies that we talked about know that if you have a monopoly, you can just you can print money. And so when is enough enough? That's what when you're looking at these people, it's never enough. And because once it gets to a certain point where they have so much money, now they just want to build control. So now they could use those pharmaceutical profits to start buying non medical schools, just regular schools.
Speaker 2: They would start doing endowment funds and.
Speaker 3: Controlling the the curriculum at regular colleges, and so we see these left leading colleges go even further and further, and then they started buying media companies, and they start buying newspapers, and they started buying a television station. So so that all of these the funny for all this, and so it just became monopoly after monopoly after monopoly.
Speaker 2: So as you well know, and your audience will knows, most.
Speaker 3: Of these you know companies now are controlled through this corporate.
Speaker 2: H you know, one world government of black rock, you know.
Speaker 3: And so that's that's how it's gone over the last one hundred and ten years. And we're only now having people wake up enough that we're trying to move away from that.
Speaker 2: And the one thing about health is it doesn't matter David, if you're.
Speaker 3: A liberal, leftist liberal or right leaning conservative or somewhere in between. Everybody wants health. Sure, everybody wants help. Maybe you know, you can't you can't do a law that says I'm going to take your health and give it to unhealthy people. So, you know, people want to keep their health, and theyn't do anything to keep their health. So the eighty percent of the public is now demanding root causes and more natural answers. But if you take that into the financial side, they can do all they want. They can say, let me take from the rich and give to the poor with their money, but they can't do that with their health. So it's the one area that right now it's exploding and people waking up and realizing. And so the average person, even leftists right is interest, knows now that the day deserve health. They've known it for a long time, but now they see a way to get it, and that their children and their grandchildren, everybody's children and grandchildren deserves to be healthy.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, So the Rockefellers weren't making enough money off of the oil business, so they decided they would go into the snake oil business.
Speaker 2: Exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of interesting too. If you go back and look at the history of Rocket Faller, you don't get too deep in it. But basically, he paid somebody to take his place in the Civil War, and at the time, the only place that they knew that there was any oil was Pennsylvania because it was like the Beverly Hillbillies. From the ground came a bubbling crude, you know. So he went there and he started buying up other people in a monopolistic way to corner the market there, and the only known source of oil, and people were moving to that because they for things that they had used turpentine from the South for that got cut off because of the war, so they were looking at patrol based products to take the place. But the problem with him was every time he thought he cornered the market in a particular place like Pennsylvania, they would discover oil in Texas and then he would move to try to corner that by setting up refineries in Ohio, and then they find oil in the Middle East. So it's like, well, let's get into medicine. We can really corner the market on that if we make it and we have a mobli on that. It's kind of interesting background there, But the key thing that I think is important is the information that people can get at R ANDC stores. That excellent book from GEdward Griffin, A World Without Cancer. He is a fearless person when it comes to telling people the truth. He really doesn't care about the people who are trying to shut down this full of information. And of course we all lived through this and saw it firsthand with the twenty twenty COVID scams. You can't talk about this, you can't talk about that. A lot of people saw that and woke up because of that kind of oppression they trying to hide. But Jed Griffin has been on this for a very long time. Talk about the origins of his book. I've interviewed him and it's an interesting story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really neat story for my family because it was a fishing trip.
Speaker 2: That my dad and ed were on.
Speaker 3: My dad had treated his first patient with leatrell and metabolic therapy very successfully.
Speaker 2: He had treated several mores.
Speaker 3: His practice starting to grow, and so he was starting to get some letters from the three letter agencies, you know, the California AMA or the FDA and saying, you know, you're using an unimproved treatment and you know for the sea word. And my dad shocked about that that a licensed medical doctor doing no harm that's actually seen results, could could you know a government agent.
Speaker 2: He'd been practicing for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: They'd never involved themselves in any decision he made with about any patient. But now all of a sudden he was having some success. So he and Edward get away fishing trip. They had met through the John Birch Society. If you've heard it, I know you've probably heard of the John Birch Society.
Speaker 2: You know, gosh.
Speaker 3: The founder used to have meetings at my house as a kid. So my dad and Ed were on the council together.
Speaker 2: It was John Versiti. But they just became buddies.
Speaker 3: They you know, they laughed, they joked, and so they went on a fishing trip and Ed thought he was going to get to relax, and my dad did nothing but talk about lea trill and cancer and that we found the answer, Ed, and you need to help me.
Speaker 2: And so Ed kept trying to go back to fishing. But finally he gave.
Speaker 3: In and it started, you know, studying about this because he had asked. My dad said, John, who would stop who would stop us from knowing about this natural?
Speaker 2: So who are they? John? And so that was the mission that Ed went on to find.
Speaker 3: Over the next two years, he wrote about the history about how the Hunss of northern Pakistan ate a lot of amgdaland and lived to be over one hundred years old, how the Inuit eskimos, how the eight the bile duct of the wild caribou. All every society that had a lot of the big don had zero to very little cancer.
Speaker 2: Ta Jika stand believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Another company nobody knows about has no cancer even to this day because they eat apricot seeds.
Speaker 2: So Ed did all that research.
Speaker 3: But then after he got finished with all the research about why it works, then he got into why we don't know about it, and that's where he said, that's the answer. That was the more complicated, harder to understand. But once you got it, then you finally the lights went on and.
Speaker 2: You went Wow.
Speaker 3: It was all Rockefellers and the Carnegie all trying to take a monopoly of our health, of who we are, our bodies.
Speaker 2: Basically, they'd liked to own our bodies.
Speaker 3: So as they start us with a chemotherapeutic agent, or they start us with the pharmaceutical, they just add more. Everybody watching it's on one, you're on a blood pressure medicine. Now you have to be on a you know, something to help with with your potency. Right now you have to be something to help with your lung capacity. And now you have to be something to help you from having diabetes. These are all drugs that keep us in that roller coaster. So my dad, so Ed wrote that book, but he was the first one ever, David that he was the first one ever that said that the connection between big money, you know, the pharmaceut on either side, the pharmaceutical medical industrial complex, and the financial system. The Federal Reserve was connected, very well connected. It wasn't two separate things. Everybody else always I remember, back when I was younger, a lot of conservatives believe that the pharmaceutical companies were great. Ronald Reagan wold, you know, signed the docum in nineteen eighty six to make it so you could never sue of pharmaceutical companies because they complained they would never be able to make a profit on these vaccines if they.
Speaker 2: Couldn't have you know, they couldn't have legal shield.
Speaker 3: Never before had that been given to any industry in the history of America. But Ronald Reagan, that conservative, signed that in the law, ensuring that we'd have a generation of sick people.
Speaker 4: But I still see that, Excuse me for interrupting, I still see that with the libertarians, for example, Reason magazine, they're mocking the idea that the COVID shots were dangerous for people.
Speaker 1: It truly is a blind spot that many people on the right have about this and have had about it. But I think it's a key thing. You know, when you look at the fact that no, you can't talk about this particular treatment for a particular disease, right, And we saw that in spades with COVID, with that other C word that we can't couldn't talk about, right, No, no, no, you can't try. Somebody over here says they're having success with a droxychloroquin or with ivermectin or something. No, no, no, you can't try that. And it's like, well, if you're telling me that this is some major pandemic that we're all going to die, and you're telling me that you're not going to try something that has been used for a very long time in an off label use, which they constantly do with everything else. When the government approves a drug, it now can be used, and you know they approve it for this particular condition. Well, if it's approved for that particular condition, a doctor can prescribe it for a different condition and that's called off label use. You know, it's interesting. I've got a friend who's doing a documentary right now about the FDA and drug approvals and things like that. He went to Japan to talk to people there about it, because in Japan they have a situation if you can show that it's got a history of use, that it's not harmful to somebody. You're allowed, without any attacks from the government. You're allowed to run your own test on it as long as it's not harmful. As long as you're not doing any harm to anybody, you can run a test on it and you can say, Okay, so we're trying to see if it helps with this particular condition, and you have to prove that based on your test. But they won't shut it down. And that's what our government does. And that ought to be the smoking gun to tell people something is not right here. And I think that's a key thing that opened up a lot of people's minds to all of this about layer trill and about other things like that. And it is a natural substance. It's apricot seeds. I mean, you can't deny that people can get a natural substance like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's That's exactly what's happened, David, is that the FDA has not become an organization that approves anything that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have cause harm.
Speaker 3: They're only in the business of proving things that can be financially benefited from.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. They they don't approve natural substances, they just don't. They don't. They're not in that business.
Speaker 3: So unless it's manufacturing lab and has a patent on it, and you can afford to pay the multi millions of dollars for the studies, then that's the only way you can get a drug or a substance pass to the FDA. So it's been since nineteen fifty eight since any natural substance has been approved by quote unquote approved.
Speaker 2: By the FDA. And they've stopped doing that long since.
Speaker 3: And even if it wasn't a policy that they said, well, you know, because people always say why hasn't leantrell been studied by the FDA? Every single time it was proven in animals at Loyal University, at Houston Methodist, at even Sloan Kettering, they proved with the famous account of Meso Sigora that leantroll stopped the metast season tumors and laboratory rats. And he suggested they need to do a human trial, and they were. They'd actually even found a hospital in Mexico to do the human trial. Well, then when the pharmaceuticals companies came in literally into Sloan Kettering and said shut this down, shut Kenne matsud down. I don't care if he's been at Sloan Kenning for sixty years. And he was the inventor of chemotherapy, and he said, quote unquote David that leantroll B seventeen was the most effective chemotherapeutic agent he'd ever tested it, Sloane Kettering. And when it was all said and done, they lied about it, covered it up, and millions of people died David, and he made a movie about it. But still the general public doesn't know. That's how very powerful this trillion dollar, multi trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry is. And for anybody that thinks they won't shut something down for profit, you just need to look at anything natural.
Speaker 2: Linus Pauling.
Speaker 3: We have documents from Lion's Pauling showing that he wanted to see what defects of vitamin see the famous doctor who discovered vitamin C was.
Speaker 2: Great for coals and things like that.
Speaker 3: He said it could also be helpful to prevent cancer, especially in combination, would be seventeen. We found a letter in the vault that you and I have talked about that says it was written to Ralph Moss, who is the whistleblower at Slung Cattering and said that what the National Cancer Society, what these American Cancer Society groups have done, will go down in history as being evil and should be should be, you know, stopped completely, and that we.
Speaker 2: Have an actual letter from him.
Speaker 3: From Lion's Pauling to Ralph Moss, the whistleblower at Long Cattering, showing how it's not just you know, lantroll that they've pushed aside, it's other natural substances like vitamin D during the COVID scamp or actually my assistant gave me the letter. Here's the letter from from Linus Pauling to Ralph Moss.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind, yeah, I want to read, please do yeah.
Speaker 3: He said, the revelations in this book about the ways this book the doctor results, how they covered up the suppression of latrol at Sloan Kettering Institute for Cancer Research.
Speaker 2: This was written by Ralph Moss, pH d.
Speaker 3: He said, the revelations in this book about the ways in which the American people have been betrayed by the cancer establishment, the medical profession, and the government are shocking. Everyone should know that the war on cancer is largely a fraud and that the National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society are derelict in their duties to the people who support them. Amazing at Lionus Pauling signed by Linus Pauling to Ralph Moss the whistle blow or who Liones Paullin was a famous he was. He was a left leading politically. My dad didn't agree with the politically, but as far as nutritionally, they agreed that vitamin C is a is an absolutely great vitamin in the war against cancer, and lines Pollin wanted to prove that, and he couldn't get funding from any government agent to do that, and so he was on our team. But only you wouldn't know about that if you listen to mass media or you know, the mainstream media as as we.
Speaker 2: Call it, which I don't even like to say anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And Linus Pauling was all about vitamin C. He won a Nobel prize what was the Nobel Prize for the vitamin C.
Speaker 3: He showed that the amazing uh you know, nutritional benefits of vitamin C. He was a big proponent of that, and he showed how it could be used in many different diseases as the preventative but the more he got into the ones that were so profitable. You know, everybody knows if you're getting a cold, you started to fill snibbles takes some vitamin C.
Speaker 2: That's because of Lion's pauling.
Speaker 3: But when it started to get into you wanted to study it in the cancer realm.
Speaker 2: That's what he got pushback.
Speaker 3: He got absolutely zero funding from the you know, national the American Cancer Society, or the National Cancer Institute or any government agencies for funding for study of VITABC. This is the famous you know doctor Lions Pauling who.
Speaker 2: Was left leaving by the way, and still.
Speaker 3: He was shut down because you don't want to take away the profits. And this this is case after case after case. You know, we know, for example that type two diabetes doc mds are out there right now, David wiping out type two diabetes with nutrition and getting people off sugar. But it's an eighty eight billion with a B dollar industry for the drugs to treat type two diabetes, which mds are coming on saying that will never cure type due dot type two diabetes. And that's why they don't want these doctors telling their pains that it's the proper diet, a vegetable or a fruit based diet, natural diet with getting off of sugar can absolutely basically I could say the word c r E, but I hate to, I hesitate to use that. It basically wipes out type two diabetes and so many other things. And you know, I was just recently at a conference with seven hundred medical doctors called the Plan Trition Project, and these are all mds that have woken up to the fact that a plant based diet. I even have the catalog from Air of all these so it looks so medical. But they accepted me as a brother because I was talking about that twelve hundred different foods that lanthrom comes in. These doctors were talking about, if you just get people eating the proper foods, a plant based diet eighty percent of the time fruits and vegetables, they had the pharmaceutical things or whatever, the standard treatments these doctors have work so much better. And David, it was like sitting in the eyes, I was out. My mind was blowing that I was hearing these doctors say that who for years have been trained and no health.
Speaker 2: To nutrition has nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, nutrition and what you eat has nothing to do with your help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I experienced that first in when I was in the hospital. You know, you look at the meals that you have. Obviously they're not interested in nutrition. But also I said to them, I thought, you know, well, I'm here getting all these ivs. I say, can I get a vitamin C IV? You know what would I have to do to get you guys to do that? Oh, we wouldn't do that. We don't do that. It's like, really, you know why not? And he well, you can take a vitamin C. You can take that as a pill. We don't do that as an IV. And it's like, well it's more effective as an IV, but still, okay, so I'll take the vitamin C pill. No, we don't give you vitamin C pills either. We'll give you we got a whole list of things that will give you. As you pointed out, each of them has got their adverse effects, which is a cascading things like Domino's. Okay, so now you know we're gonna address this particular thing, but now we're going to cause two other problems over here that we can then prescribe drugs for you, and then those will cause two more problems out there. But yeah, I was just talking about ozempic and the price war that's going on now between the Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk and how they are it's going to be one hundred billion dollar industry in just a couple of years. The price that we pay for not having discipline in the food that we eat and for going with junk food and convenient food and processed food. This is so now people are paying like five hundred dollars a month and sticking a needle in their stomach once a week. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And unfortunately that is just another SiO. That is all.
Speaker 3: The entire science behind how zepic works is basically cause your stomach not to digest food, so it stays rotting in your stomach.
Speaker 2: And so the lawsuits that are.
Speaker 3: Going to be going towards those those pharmaceutical companies are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars because the science behind how is that it works. It basically paralyzes your intestinal tract and you're basically losing as much muscle loss as you are as fat loss, and you're making yourself healthy, and it's causing colon cancers or its increasing the rate of colon cancers. It's calling causing all sorts of problems. And the country that I believe it's I can't remember the name of the country. The country that produces ozepic is actually made illegal for them to sell it to their own population. But America is trying to vote it in to give it to our beast kids. We've created fifty percent of best with our kids, and now we're trying to prescribe it to our beast kids. And President Trump says, hey, let's make it go down from thirteen hundred dollars to fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: And again, you know.
Speaker 3: I agree with President Trump a lot of things, but he in medical advice I just wouldn't go with because.
Speaker 1: Included in the SNAP program you think.
Speaker 2: I would be, I wouldn't be surprised. But there's good news that like Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Made it, you know, so you could doctors mgs can prescribe organic food to their obese patients and get it up covered by insurance.
Speaker 2: So Oklahoma just recently did that. We have some wins.
Speaker 3: It was Denmark was the country that makes o zempic that it makes it illegal to sell to their population because they know it's damaging and harmful, but of course it was the United States. We're we're we buy seventy to ninety percent of the pharmaceutical drugs that are producing in the world and paid for, and we're sicker than ever, and so that that has to change.
Speaker 2: And I believe RFK Junior.
Speaker 3: I'm not the guy that says just believing the guy at the top that he's going to solve our problems.
Speaker 2: I believe he's making a difference.
Speaker 3: But more importantly, and this is a text or a or whatever you call it now an X that CALLI means are you familiar with Cali means no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: He works right hand kind of man of RFK Junior, and I've met him several times.
Speaker 2: I know about him.
Speaker 3: A lot of people suspected that he might be a plant, but I know him as a real person. His sister gave up her medical career to at Stamford to tell the truth about the fact that all we know how to do is cut, burn and poison. So he but CALLI said this on a recent phone call, on a zoom call that we have weekly. He said, I recently had a conversation with a friend who runs a clinic network of one thousand mds. She said the main conversation among doctors is frustration that patients are asking about the root cause and more natural cures. Imagine the doctor's being frustrated for their conditions.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: Zero percent of patients asked these questions five years ago at the start of COVID, and now eighty percent of patient's due.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: That gives me, David the most excitement about what's going on, because I really don't almost care what happens at the top anymore because whatever ruling they make, I'm gonna do it was best for me and my family, believe it or not. Lots of people like me and you out there that aren't going to just wait for, you know, the newest politician to change to ruin our lives by voting something that we don't believe in.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not gonna do it. But now instead of in the past.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, I was always the five percent because I was a part of the part.
Speaker 2: Of the John Birch society that knew about communism.
Speaker 3: I knew about these evil things were going on, knew about stuff.
Speaker 2: I knew about what was going on in Hollywood. So I was always the minority.
Speaker 3: Now it feels like everybody's you know, everybody's on my team what I'm out and about. And I'm not just talking about in my little cliques. I'm talking about when I'm traveling across the country and meeting with people that would have doctors that would have kicked me out of their office five years ago.
Speaker 2: Now are friends.
Speaker 3: Now consider me a friend and a co patriot, and someone could talk to about advice about the paper. I'm getting emails and texts from mds that would have never ever listened to the story of B seventeen and the prevention and treatment.
Speaker 2: Of the C word. Five years ago. They would never listen to him, David.
Speaker 3: Now the general population is listening, and it's a groundswell and it's growing every day.
Speaker 1: And that's silver lining to that cloud of what happened with the COVID scam. It was so open, so in your face, so obvious that people, well, wait a minute, and then they start seeing. I remember, and I've played it many times, a clip of a woman who breaks down in tears as she's talking about the fact she said, when they start talking about sudden adult death syndrome. After these vaccinations, she said, I suddenly realized that I killed my own child sudden infant death syndrome, And yet she didn't. It was the medical community that lied to her, that did that to her. But again, it was a wake up moment. It was an aha. And people are seeing this across the board. It's not just well, SIDS is like SADS, but it's just, you know, we're seeing this kind of corruption. It's open, it's in your face. It's like what we saw with education when parents couldn't believe the things that they were told that were happening in their own classroom, where they would believe, well, yeah, but it's not in my classroom. I've met the teacher and she's nice. And then they saw the telecommunication out of the classrooms that woke them up. They realized it was there. And the same thing is happening now with the FDA and with the medical community in general, and especially for the pharmaceutical companies. So that has been a real silver lining in all of this stuff, I think. But the real silver lining, I think is what you have there at the RC store. You've got both information as well as products that are going to get people out of this, this this food culture that we're in here for profit for the big corporations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, as g ra Griffin says.
Speaker 3: And a local doctor right here named doctor John Murphy, MD, and other people, my family and people have talked to anybody that regularly eats Magdalen and your food or your change your diet is found in twelve hundred different fods. But anybody that regularly eats it does not get the sea word. And Ed Griffins ninety four as a Friday and I called him wished them happy birthday, and he still doesn't know anybody that regularly eats magdaland or no or does his past his wife Pat whoever has come down and died with cancer. Now that doesn't mean I always like I always make sure I say that if someone has stage four cancer, they've done chemo and radiation surgery. Those people have been had their immune systems destroyed. And even though Harold Manor at Loyal University said that he got one hundred percent positive results even with those people in improving their lifestyle. Because that's the big thing at that point, David, when you're at the end of life, you want to be able to eat.
Speaker 2: You want to be able to feel no pain. You want to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Even though those people still responded, many of them died not necessarily of the sea word.
Speaker 2: That's the big thing. They don't necessarily die the sea word.
Speaker 3: They die of the radiation where they've actually baked their liver, or they've died of these chemotherapeutic agents, or they've cut so many organs out of their body their body doesn't have a chance to survive.
Speaker 2: And so that's the key.
Speaker 3: Information the mechanics of how a magdaland B seventeen works. Doctor John Murphy, the MD that I think I've mentioned on your show before, who's local here, who's been doing using it for twenty five years, a metabolic treatment along with B seventeen and amignalan vitamin c ozone. He's had a twenty five year track record and said he doesn't have any patients that have regularly taken a magdaland have ever died of cancer.
Speaker 2: And so that's a big statement, and that.
Speaker 3: Gets me deleted off a YouTube or this channel or that channel, or TikTok just.
Speaker 2: Took away my channel.
Speaker 3: But we are winning the battle and the hearts and minds of people, because once people understand that cancer is a metabolic deficiency disease, it's not something. It's not something even that that shot causes that shot. What that shot does is destroys your immune system, or the five G affects your immune system, or eating too much of this poisonous food affect your immune system, and.
Speaker 2: That allows the cancer.
Speaker 3: And the absence of the B seventeen, the amigdalent, and the absence of the pancratic enzymes you need, the absence of the proper nutrition you need. Your body develops cancer. It's not something you catch. And that's one of the hardest messages. But mds are now accepting it. I don't know if you know doctor Margaret.
Speaker 2: Aranda, a new dear friend who.
Speaker 3: Fought this battle with COVID. She's a she does you know when people go into surgery. Gosh, but Anya anyway, slip my mind with She's world famous. Doctor Margaret Randa is now joined the battle with us and helping us tell the story of leatrol and the studies and absolutely debunking the or is it said that lantroll didn't work or that it was poisonous or things like that, by by using a scientific proof, so it's a it's an amazing time. And yes, people can get that information at RNC store dot com, or they can go to OWWC dot org which stands for Operational World Without Cancer dot org and they can get the free book, the free digital download of Ed Griffin's seminal book World Without Cancer, which we will we can't have, David, we.
Speaker 2: Really can't have.
Speaker 3: They can get that book, or they can find a practitioner that's using B seventeen as an adjunctive therapy in their in their medical practice or their their their practice to get people healthy, but by improving their immune system and allowing their immune system to.
Speaker 2: Fight off the cancer, not U, C, U, R E the cancer.
Speaker 3: Because if you say, if you say that, that's when the three letter agencies don't like you, because they say the only thing they can cure cancer is chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery. And we know, we know from story that those simply only work about six percent of the time over a five year period.
Speaker 1: And of course that's the same kind of there's analogy there to the COVID stuff as well. We see people come in and they diagnose them with the respiratory disease that put them on a ventilator and kill about ninety percent of the people, or they give them rim does of air and destroyed there was the deliver I think also type of kidney. Yeah, so you know, it's the same type of thing that we see, and we also see analogies in terms of vitamin C deficiency giving people scurvy, or you can pick a lot of other things. If you've got deficiency and potassium and magnesium or this, or that, your body is going to get sick, it's going to be vulnerable to disease, or the deficiency itself will cause a disease. So it's not unusual for people to this understanding that it really is about nutrition and giving your body the tools that it needs because God has made it very resilient. And that's a different understanding. Again. Part of what they have sold us, besides just the drugs, is that, you know, disease is something that we've got to search out and kill and it doesn't really matter what happens to your body in terms of the secondary effects that are there. And so we've really got to change that false paradigm that has been pushed on us by the Rockefellers and so forth, and all of this. I think that is it just stands to reason, and I think people have now lived through an obvious and extreme version of what these people have been very subtly and secretly doing for a century or so, and now through this COVID nonsense, the other c word, we have lived through this process and we see all of their tricks. It's kind of like the musician and you've seen what's in the box when he saw as a lady in half, and you can't unsee that anymore. The illusion has been broken for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I think the Wizard of Oz right see behind the curtain, and so many people have seen it, David, And it's like I said, that's the great news. Even though you and I wake up every morning and we look at the news and we go, oh my gosh, what's the next horrible things happening, The good news from COVID is that the average person, the uptake of these COVID vaccines are less than five percent.
Speaker 2: People just aren't getting anymore.
Speaker 3: And the studies are coming out, the studies from South South Korea and from Italy, and the studies about sudden infant death syndrome.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting study.
Speaker 3: They did that during the COVID period when people couldn't go to the hospital and get their vaccines. They couldn't go in, they were refused, you know, the parents were having babies, and then we're not allowed to go back for they're well baby checks. Sudden infiniteth syndrome plunged to an all time low over that period of time, and people are like, wow, what was that about.
Speaker 2: I mean, was it because people were home with their kids.
Speaker 3: No, it's because they weren't getting these vaccines that were causing sudden infandes syndrome. So the South Korea study showed I think it was seven I was a huge number of people and every single type of cancer and every single type of disease was going up precipitously. So we now have this proof, and they're still going to push it, David. They're still gonna, you know, the findser presence still going to talk about an mr Anda vaccine for cancer.
Speaker 2: But now that your audience knows they're never going.
Speaker 3: To find a vaccine for a deficiency disease is preposterous as saying, hey, can we find a vaccine for thirst? How about a vaccine for survey. How about a vaccine for pernicious anemia that's a B twelve deficiency cyanocabalomy. And a little known fact is that B seventeen or amignalant is a precursor in your body to manufacture B twelve, So it also helps on a higher level with anybody with pernicious anemia. As I've stated before, David, this might be a shock to hear, but we've got documentation from doctor Dean Burke that the founder of the National Cancer Institute that they did studies at the National Cancer Institute that a mgdaland gets rid of sickle cell anemia. And why don't we know about that? Well, sickle cell anemia is a one hundred billion dollars a year in pharmaceutical drugs are used to treat people, primarily Blacks and Mexicans with the disease of single cell anemia, and it just you know, maybe takes away pain, but these people still live ten years less than their family members or their contemporaries, but they make a one hundred billion dollars a year. So if a natural substance like a mingaland was shown by the National Cancer to Institute in the nineteen seventies to be able to treat and ameliorate sickle cell anemia actually from live blood scans. That's why doctor Gimberg beyond just cycle cell anemia, also because of cancer, and also because of is stance on florid. Little known to people know that doctor Dean Burke came out and told the world that floriad had increased the florida was increasing cancer and showing less intelligence and kids. He was doing the studies in the seventies, and so they pushed him out, and so nineteen seventy four, doctor Dean Burke, who founded the National Cancer Institute was the head of cytochemistry, resigned in nineteen seventy four in the middle of the period that I call the leatro Wars or the Health Freedom Wars.
Speaker 2: In the middle of that period.
Speaker 3: It so much happened in the seventies that we've talked about. But it just goes to show you it hasn't just it's not just been the last ten years, David, It's been the last fifty years. They've been covering up natural answers, and even the people working for the government couldn't get that message out because of the financial the side that had so much money to go up against everything that a little apricot seed or the little nutrient like vitamin C or vitamin D, any of these naturally curry things you can get by them deep in the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cheap effective and no way big Pharma wanted any of these things to ever come out.
Speaker 1: And you know what you're talking about, the wars and the amygdalen wars and things like that. Again, we haven't talked about this on with you on this program. They're big pr victory. I think you know when I go back and look at it, boy, they really hammered it. That's the first place that I heard about it was with Steve McQueen address that what happened with Steve mcco was he another one of these cases of where he had tried so many things that he had severe injuries to his body before he even got to this point.
Speaker 3: No, and I have so much documentation about this, David that might shock your audience. But Steve McQueen left the United States where they were only wanted to do chemotherapy radiation. All of his twenty doctors were telling me, you got to cut burn poison, and he went to Mexico and was treated with metabolg therapy and leantrom and his doctor, doctor Rodriguo Rodriguez, and Mexico said he did got rid of the cancer. He had no signs of cancer. And his doctor here in America was doctor Donnelly. But we have a book it's called The One Answer to Cancer. And when we discovered it in the vault, we had never seen it before, and we said, we looked on Amazon. They were selling it for three thousand dollars a copy. I believe it or not, doctor Donnelly says in the book, he says this, this is not John Richardson that Steve McQueen had wiped out his cancer was he was shown to be no signs of cancer, but he still had this dead tumor in his in his kind of his belly, over his liver. And so Steve McQueen, being an actor, didn't want this to stay there. He didn't want to wait for it to be reassimilated in his body. So they opened it up and cut it out and it fell.
Speaker 2: Out on the table. Wasn't connected anything.
Speaker 3: It was just a necrotic dead tumor that fell out of his body. And he reported to doctor Donnelly that he felt great, everything was good, and he said, I am going to go full more after the medical ustrial complex. I'm gonna go after big pharmat, I'm gonna go after the cancer industry.
Speaker 2: His doubt.
Speaker 3: His doctor, in his own words, said that his phone was constantly tapped by the Three letter agencies and the next day Steve McQueen, he said, Doctor Donnelly said that someone snuck into his room gave him a blood thickener, something that caused his blood to thicken, and that caused him to have a stroke and he died even though he had no more cancer. And that next that day, over three thousand news outlets reported that Steve McQueen had died from.
Speaker 2: Choosing to do lay a trill instead.
Speaker 3: Of doing you know, oncology, a normal oncology chemeout therapy raised in surgery.
Speaker 2: David, we see that.
Speaker 1: I mean that amazing story. But yeah, you know that's the other thing too. We've seen this happen so many times from the government and people in power that there's absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's not surprising to those of us that know this, just like Larry McDonald, Congressman Larry McDonald and Christian MD, who used leatroll, who introduced laws into legislation about leatroll, making it available to every cats O patient. He was murdered in Flight Double O seven in Korea, and it was one of my dad's best friends. That's the only time I've ever seen my dad cry. Now, people call, come on, they're not going to kill one doctor.
Speaker 2: Oh they're they're not. They're not over billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: The most powerful guy in the in the leatroll of war. If Steve McQueen wasn't a powerful thing, millions of people believed after Steve McQueen.
Speaker 2: You said, that's how you first heard about it.
Speaker 3: Those people know Steve McQueen because they say, oh, he died because he chose latroll. The opposite, he died because he chose leatroll after the fact, because he was going to go after the medical industrial complex.
Speaker 2: My dad, doctor.
Speaker 3: Dean Burn, the founder of the National Cancer Institute, the doctor Harold Manor, who proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that breast cancer should be a thing of the past with leantroll, pancratic enzymes, and vitamin A.
Speaker 2: All three of these amazing doctors all died.
Speaker 3: Within sixty days of each other in nineteen eighty eight. At that point, David, anybody that was practicing, and there's thousands of doctors that were using leantroll and in the practice just as an adjunctive therapy.
Speaker 2: They had to go underground. They had they had to go silent. They were like, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: So some doctors continue to do it, and some doctors picked it up and continued throughout this. But now we're finding that now that people see the truth, these doctors are braver than ever.
Speaker 2: They're coming out.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to mds every day and understand that the history of this and so we have had the cycle. But a lot of doctors, a lot of brave doctors gave up their careers. Doctor Privtero went to jail and they could never find a patient, never once find a patient, even in a letter McDonald case. They sued him in Georgia, but the patients that one of the pasts he treated ended up dying of the effects of chemo radiation. And they originally talked his son into suing Elery McDonald, but the son said no, I can't, I can give up, and Larry McDonald, you know, said fine man. They still went forward with the case and Larry McDonald won that case before he was before he was murdered in that in that plane flight double O seven.
Speaker 2: So so much of this David has is people. It's just hard for people to believe.
Speaker 3: But we have the actual documentation of it that the three letter agencies did not want me to be sharing with people. And so at that point I always have people say, well, John, make sure you're getting that out there. So we're doing everything and our powered it to scan these documents and get them out there and get them uploaded. Because the wayback Machine proves that they'll lie about anything, including Steve McQueen, baseball players that have played for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Brett Butler who use Lana turtle you get back on the baseball field in nineteen ninety nine. They lied about it. If you google it, it says he just did chemo radiation.
Speaker 2: And no he didn't. And he lives here still in Arizona.
Speaker 3: So you know they'll stoop to know they have no problem stooping to the lowest point ever or doing anything to stop something that will destroy a multi billion dollar industry. And we're getting the word out there because once people get in the brain, it can.
Speaker 2: Never be taken way.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, That's why it is so important what you do. Thank you so much for coming on, John, and again rncstore dot com. It is a wealth of information, just as you heard from John. I mean, he knows this stuff because he's read the books that he's got there. You can educate yourself like that as well. But not only that, you can help yourself and your family with the products that he's got there. You can get ten percent off of the code night. But I'm proud to be associated with you, John, I really do appreciate what you're doing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Right back at you, David. I always enjoy being on your show. You're a great American. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you folks for joining us. Have a good day. The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com