Speaker 1: Kill Deir Village will help make this Christmas unforgettable. From finding the perfect gift to watching it being unwrapped, from the office party to the same Stephen's Day walk from head to toe, from Christmas Eve to.
Speaker 2: New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: It all starts at Kildare Village.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas shopping but better This message comes from Better Help. Can you think of a time when you didn't feel like you could be yourself? Like you are hiding behind a mask. Better Help Online therapy is convenient, flexible, and can help you learn to be your authentic self. So you can stop hiding. Because masks should be for Halloween fun, not for your emotions. Take off the mask with Better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot com slash New Direction today to get ten percent off your first month. That's Better Help. H e lp dot com slash New Direction.
Speaker 4: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 5: This kid said his head.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey's daughter Sodom Blunt, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Gates and Aliens, Modified men for names, JFK, Shot on the head by the CIA, Bigfoot and the mob Man, Son of Sam talking to that Tis Again, Witches, JOm, Samcotts, Serious Noise and Haunting.
Speaker 2: Stark Carts and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 6: Most celebrities are probably clone. So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and get stones.
Speaker 2: Welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof.
Speaker 6: Weren't here to entertain you, We're here entertain you.
Speaker 4: It's the best.
Speaker 7: Get Strange.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome back to the show. I am one of your hosts, Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson the Raptilian, and I am joined by a very special guest, someone who has never podcasted or I'm assuming never done anything like this before. And would you like to introduce yourself, sir, and then we can kind of get into why we're making this happen.
Speaker 5: Hey, well, thanks for having me, Tom, so much appreciated to start.
Speaker 7: Kind of found.
Speaker 5: You serendipitously through when I was going through my beginning of an awakening. Give me a little background about myself. My name is Troy Online handle a sailor boy Troy. I did thirteen some ot of years of military, did a into time as the territorial fire Prevention officer up in the territory in Munibu, and I even did a stint in jail as a correctional officer. This is all in a period of the last six years since retirement, and now I'm just going on the journey of trying to get better and make some awareness for men's mental health and veterans' mental health and even mental even the health of the public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's quite wild. I actually didn't know your corrections, Officer. I've been in a.
Speaker 7: Jail cell, so watch the comments section.
Speaker 2: I know it's not I know exactly. It's not a fun place to be. I was. I was in uh some I was a youth. I got to rest a couple times doing stupid shit, stealing a bike, stuff like that, and uh yeah, it's not a fun place to be, especially when you're like And that's why I have my own mental health stuff is because I went through a lot of traumatic events at a fairly young age and had to deal with some crazy things that went on in my life. And I grew up too fast, right, I was having sex too early, doing drugs too early, getting involved in like relationships that were supposed to be like like adult relationships, like you know, with the things of like getting into stuff when you're very too young, like too young to understand what you're doing, like especially when it comes to drugs women. And then you know, crime right when you're not even realizing that you're really committing a crime, you're just doing it for fun, right, And me and my friends always used to like take bikes, ride them around for a bit, and then just kind of like throw them off to the side or whatever. We never really thought about it. And then realistically now my brain thinks a lot differently than it did even five years ago. So, uh, you know, and it's interesting because you got in contact me and we just started talking. It seems like it's probably been I feel like a month maybe more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about a month, about a month after I got out of Dimensions program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so we'll get into all that stuff. But uh, we're we were kind of going to take the direction of the show is we might be doing a lot of deep dives into some crazy rabbit holes that uh you've been going down and you've been sending me tons of info on it and stuff like that, so it's pretty interesting. But we I kind of want to take it from base level of of what got you into, you know, trying to heal yourself and and help your mental health. And if everybody listening, we're gonna be talking more about using psychedelics also for mental health use and stuff like that. Like I've done with mushrooms. And I was just on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast and the one of the co hosts he just did d MT the night before we recorded, and he said the first time was the greatest experience he's ever had, like amazing, and then he took double the dose and he almost never wants to do it again because it showed him some dark stuff.
Speaker 7: Somebody had ego death, Yeah, somebody definitely ego death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, bring it in. Tell me we're kind of what what that kind of all transpired.
Speaker 5: Let's kind of go back to the you know, comparing everything as you were saying before. You know, some people go to jail, some people go to the military, some people go to college, and some.
Speaker 7: People go to work. Right now, unresolved trauma.
Speaker 5: Going back to that, right, we've alled out with trauma, and everybody does it their own different way, and and going through, like even going through as a correctional officer, looking at the end days like with what happened to me and the past being into that later on with trauma, But I could easily have gone into that direction, right, because you've got to remember, Like the way I look at it, I feel like a lot of people in societies today are just damage feral children that were raised by delinquency. Because that's what that's what we're seeing in society. To say, even from the stuff we see on television to what's coming out in Hollywood today, right, it's all intertwined together and and you know, mental health, being mental healthy and.
Speaker 7: What it is. I think we've discussed this before.
Speaker 5: It's more than just one day year, right, but you know, it's it's just another flag that society waves that people to go.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm part of that.
Speaker 5: I'm getting my EESG score or wherever wherever the case may be, just to say I did something right. And you know, they'll tell you to go call people at like these helplines and do all these other things, and you're you're who's picking up the phone just to volunteer who gives as much of a ship.
Speaker 7: Ted bundle about you exactly.
Speaker 2: Ted Bundy was a call center the first suicide stuff like that. He used to answer the phone calls for people who were suicidal. Everybody think about that, Ted Bundy.
Speaker 5: He cared, right, He cared because he thought he was probably like resolving a problem.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: But but but the thing is, like, you know what, you know, when he picked that phone up, that's somebody who's been sitting on the damn phone just as much as everyone else in the world is waiting for that phone, call the ring and go hello and just make it sound good for the recording.
Speaker 7: Nothing gets done. Nothing. And that's why, like we need to have these.
Speaker 5: Conversations and and get everybody on the same page, right, because it doesn't matter what walk of.
Speaker 7: Life you come from. It's it's at the end of the day, it's it's society is the problem. We can go through that.
Speaker 2: As as speaking of serial killers, Charles Manson didn't make that that statement quite a bit that it was he was just a reflection of the society that and he's technically a cult leader, i'd say, but he gets thrown realm of serial killers, but that there's society that breeds people like him, you know, that was abused by the system, and his mom was a child prostitute and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: So and I think we we are just the reflection of how sick our society is. And I say I say this all the time because you see how depraved and degenerate a lot of people are and how and you know they're doing everything that they can to escape from their mind, whether that be being addicted to sex, drugs, video games, television, movies. We've all done it in some regard, even like people were addicted to coffee, whatever it may be. You know, a lot of us do these things to bury our feelings and to make ourselves feel better in that moment.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a it's a coping mechanism, right, and there are good, good and bad about it, right. And you know a lot of things that I've been seeing with society today, like like, for instance, like I'm going to smell the joint long wring here. Yeah, here's my government issued weed. Right, Like I get I get so much weed. I get more weed that I and a household can smoke a month for free. And it just it reminds me of like the brave New World. Right, it's gonna be your solma, right, just keep your numb and dumb and just you know, resolved the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that too, and God knows what they're spraying on it. I had a buddy, a buddy that's been on the show before. He does his own show, Shane, and he worked in that he worked in the essentially just working and do dealing with weed in that industry. And he said that the stuff they spray on it, you have to leave the room like two hours and stuff.
Speaker 7: And I can imagine that.
Speaker 5: Like my spouse, she even works, and she used to work in like the labs, right, so like Jamison and all these different other laboratories, so like all the chemicals and shit.
Speaker 7: Like she couldn't go into the room without like has mac gear on. And this is stuff like you're consuming later on to be.
Speaker 2: Like but now and this year is gonna grow on my own, but I didn't have the opportunity. But next year is the plan. But then you don't know what the seats are even good or whatever.
Speaker 5: Right, So well I don't even get high anymore, Like I can smoke like a big candigar and it would take me about a three gram ca a guardic, like have a buzz anymore. Like I just it's either so watered down or I'm just I'm permitfried. And I only started smoking like five years ago since I got out of there.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's getting worse for me because I don't smoke as often. Every time I do, I'm like blitz it in my mind because all this we is so much stronger than the ship that I smoke when I was a kid. We just to smoke that nipper weed. Sounds racist, but that's what we called it. Uh and and and all the other ship like some of the homegrown. And I remember my buddy first got weed off the internet and it was like a game changer. We were smoking it by this like abandoned well that doesn't exist, like no one using it, and we're just like it's like I'm just being high ship stare at this old lady at the park. I was like, man, this stuff is too strong.
Speaker 5: Well that's that's kind of like how everything seems to be going now, Like like look at was it even pre COVID, like when weed was decriminalized, right and like every there's pop up stores everywhere.
Speaker 7: The cops are.
Speaker 5: Going probably like buy bag and then arrest them, right like they and then they pop up across the street the very next day, right, And that's what you're starting to see nowadays with even the mushroom shops and those mushroom places.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's the exact same thing, right, they pop up, they get shut down, nobody gets charged. It's gonna it's the thing that's happening with wood is going to happen again, and which is fine. But the thing is with when you're dealing with psychedelics like Joe Rogan and Terrence McKenna, all these people making it like so common and the access to it now is is so easy, like like you could even order some from BC where it is decriminalized and have it legally fallen to youre right. And that's up to an including dimethyl trip to me, which we can talk about. But the thing is like when you're looking at these dosages, people don't realize there is a pharmacology behind it, right, Like there is going to be an effect based on your height, your weight, that content, all this other stuff. Right to get a proper dose and some people go, well, I'm just gonna go take a heroic dose and you'll eat a whole freaking bag of bag of mushrooms. And then they're off to the to lava land because they don't know what to expect, right, Whereas that's where we're going to start seeing a lot more psychosis is behind this because it's becoming cool and people just don't know how to use it responsible.
Speaker 2: Ye that's uh. I just it will be out the time this episode's out. But I had Elizabeth April on a show. She's a pretty interesting woman. Believes that she's in contact with aliens. It's wild. But we're talking about the d MT stuff and how she's like she's Canadian, but she's living in the States, I think right now. And then they're getting a property in Ottawa or whatever, and she's talking about how she in Toronto now there's like shops and stuff where you can go get like a d MT pen and she's like, that's not responsible because these people don't know what they're getting into. Uh, And it's this is not like a party drug, even mushrooms, it's not a party drugs. I'm siying you mix alcohol with because I've I've been on a high dose of mushrooms and then I thought I'm burning out. And then I drink a little bit, like I'll have like a little whiskey or whatever, even a beer, and it like my heart starts to pulse and it's like it does not feel good. It's you shouldn't be mixing even weed. There's some times hrapping now mushroom smoke a little weed and it like blasts me off and I'm paranoid thinking that everybody's watching me from every different corner of the room or something.
Speaker 5: You know. Well, the big thing people don't talk about with it is is it's it is.
Speaker 7: I firmly believe that is based Most religion is based on it.
Speaker 5: Now, maybe not so much the stories, but at least the ceremonies, right because I don't know if you can pull anything up on here, but I did send you the basilica that there was the picture of the basilica. If you look at the basilica at the ceiling, it looks exactly like a kaleidoscope. Or if you look at the cern high trant collider like a high kaleidoscope, very much the exact same of a fractal effect that you will see when you go into your initial dose of a d MT or even mushrooms.
Speaker 7: Right. The thing is once you once you look.
Speaker 5: At that, you go, well, is this what they were doing to people that to make that thing spin? Because you remember when you're if you're messed up and you're looking at that, that's going to start spending like a kaleidoscope as well. Right, then you're going to be into a trance and then you're going to see the angels and then you know, back in the days of human sacrifice, that's probably how they got you to, you know, die, Right, That's.
Speaker 2: What's crazy, man. Is like when they especially in the Aztecs, how they would, like we were just talking about this is like the guys like tripping balls looking up at a guy with a knife over him, and then like they would sacrifice you and you would be on mushrooms while you're being sacrificed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's kind of very.
Speaker 5: Much how the the experience I had with when I even went to the retreat get a shaman involved. You see the fractals, the fractals start having movement and and that's when I had my eureka moment when I was up at this this retreat that I've gone to. When I came out of it, I realized the shaman as he was singing, because I could still hear, but I had my like I kind of dropped through the floor and as he was singing, like he was making the patterns dance, I was like, what the hell is I've never seen this before on DMT, like ever in my life. And he had a bouncing bouncing bouncing and then unraveled him. I had like this vision and I went, what is going on here? When I came out of it, you know, everyone was smudging over top of me. I'm looking at everybody, go tell me that was real? On your license to me that was real? And I was like, yeah, that was real and just freaking out. And then I look down and I'm looking at the native blankets and all the beadwork for the Sanmaranto stuff he was wearing as well, and.
Speaker 7: I'm like, those are the patterns, Like those are the fragles.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what native beadwork is, like everything is based off of fragles.
Speaker 2: Well that's where I said.
Speaker 7: When I've mush rabbit hole, right, So.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that like I've done, like especially that there's a definitely like the strange blue meaties. Uh. I saw this where it almost looked, like I said, tribal patterns, but it's like translucent objects that are like moving and stuff. It's like wild. And so maybe just you obviously you don't have to go and only go into the detail that you want to get into, but maybe explain why you what kind of presented the opportunity with you being of the do DMT essentially legally and for mental health and stuff like that, because you that's essentially what happened, right, is you were able to do it legally for PTSD and stuff like.
Speaker 7: That, well not not DMT, Like DMT is not legal like it is.
Speaker 5: It is still a substance, right, but because everything is determinalize, it is easily attainable.
Speaker 7: Like I said, you can go to your corner store like your friend had said. Right.
Speaker 5: So, I've been dealing with quite some bad note of PTSD. I won't get into too much of it, but long story short, my last resort after I had kind of I was looking I was actually looking into made at that point, like because.
Speaker 7: I've been asking for about twenty years through the.
Speaker 5: System, like through military doctors and everyone else for help, and it was just thrown on deaf years, right, like nothing is actionable until something happens, right, And that just seems to be the status quote of even the government.
Speaker 7: Right. So if I were to kill myself, then they would look into it.
Speaker 5: But if I was asking for help, you know, you're just you got a couple of screwizs.
Speaker 7: This gets chatting there, right, that's just how.
Speaker 2: So if people don't know what made is in Canada, the government will legally offer you to be suicided. That's what they do now. And they've killed fifty thousand people since twenty sixteen, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: And if you do some research into that too, I don't believe you died. Like somebody looked into it and I can't remember her name, but a girl looked in it and said that you may be out with that parabletic boson to you, but like you're actually drowning crupt to including twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I heard that too from US Jordan Peterson did a talk with her or whatever. Not really a big fan of him, considering he kisses the boot of Israel. But everyone is uh, you know, everyone's kind of a shill in their own right, and everyone's just trying to make their own money, you know. And there's a lot of people like that within and I don't think some of these people even believe the bullshit that they're saying, because he claims to be Christian, but then he said he doesn't believe in the virgin birth and all that stuff. And I'm not religious at all, I've so I said that to you, but I do lean towards, you know, the idea of Christianity of saying that to be like a person like Jesus would be pretty righteous, you know what I mean, And not like a righteous but like it's it's being a good hearted person that cares about your fellow human h you know, that's how we should all be. But there's definitely things I've been done wrong within religion, and there's definitely certain other religions too, and people could say, including Christianity that have you know, that they think that their magic book is the right magic book and then they kill people because of it and stuff like that, especially more radicalized religion, which you can see in the Middle East, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, And that's the thing about even the religions side, right that they try to make all hot and sexy about it, right, Like, that's that's the danger with the New Age movement. And that's where I pump the brakes in all of this, right because when you take the New Age movement and he brings psychedelics into it, of course you want to be like chist. Like I would firmly believe that, Craig, because there are peace in the Bible where Christ has like been missing, Like who's the say he didn't go to India. Who's to say he didn't learn all of these different types of things like ray ki and all these.
Speaker 2: That's what they claim that he was missing for like thirteen years. I think it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I forget the exact number.
Speaker 5: He was like twelve or thirteen when he left, and he showed up back when he was thirty, So yeah, you know, seventeen somebody. But even until that's enough time for him to go to all these places, learned how to be a master and come back and teach it. Now, where I have a problem with the New Age movement is when they start saying you were God having inexperience through a vessel. We are all God there's the trap, right, Like, that's where it starts to get a little bit. This could be very culty, right because they're telling you that you are a god now, which makes you equal to the Creator and so on and so forth. Right, So it gets that's where it gets very dangerous with the New Age, not especially when some places are mixing it into treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do think that, like I've always thought. This is just my perspective of what I've experienced in research is I've always thought, whatever God is, we are connected to, which makes us part of what God is, which makes us all a god of this reality, so to speak. And and and the God that I believe in is whatever that energy is, is a benevolent God that even if you question him or you go against him, you will still be let into his graces, so to speak. Because there is a lot of people and people I've talked to you on the show and stuff like that, uh, friends that are you know, very religious and think because I have questions, I'm not going to quote unquote Heaven, but I don't believe that's not the gut I believe in. And I do not think the Bible is the be all, end all of knowledge. I think that you have to look for the truth within all these ancient books and all these religious books and wherever it might be, and then try to decipher what the truth actually is. And I don't think any of us are going to know the truth until we're dead.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's the thing too, right, Like like like your buddy, I think his name is Brian Knowle.
Speaker 7: Is that his name that you had on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Brandon?
Speaker 7: Is that? Thank you?
Speaker 5: A lot of stuff he was saying, like is it very very lines up with a lot of the things that like I've you know, found myself and a lot of people that I have had conversation with, Like he's he's closed, but he's like not over the target because it's a very dangerous conversation when you get into all that stuff. But it's nice that you are having these conversations because even in scripture, like it tells you like it's for those to hear and for.
Speaker 7: Those to see.
Speaker 5: Right, So as long as you're doing the quest for knowledge, so to speak, like you're not in the bad graces, like it is expected that you go and learning the scriptures of the garden as much as you can, right, Because even that goes into like the old shames zoom theory, right, like, how are you going to know your enemy without knowing his tactics?
Speaker 7: Right? Are the war stuff?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 5: Right, So you're not wrong in doing it, and we should all be doing it, like even even the little bit of conspiracy checking a lot of people are doing. They're doing a hell of a lot more than people who are going to church up the street. They go to church, will hear somebody talk about a passion that they picked out for the week, and they're not going home to reflect on it. Twelve minutes later, outside of the church, they're probably you know, gossiping at Denny's about Susie and what she's wearing.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's it's very true.
Speaker 7: They're doing more work than they are.
Speaker 2: It's funny because that's what Anton Levey, the guy that created the Church of Satan said. He's say like, was to talk about how you know the guy that the some of the religious people camera is exact quote, but saying that that guy that goes to church every Sunday is banging somebody behind his wife's back and doesn't really believe in the things that they're preaching. And there's a lot of that. Right. The whole thing is like with Christianity tied into Israel, and I'm sorry, I like I bring this up on the show. A lot of people they don't like you, man. The Jewish people do not like Christians. And that's a fact. You can look this up. It's an all their doctrine, It's in all their literature. They literally say this. There's multiple rabbis like I'm saying, like, like I've seen at least fifty different rabbis say this stuff and Collus Goiam and all sorts of horrible things. So like stop stop doing, stop kissing their boot. They don't like you, and they actually are laughing as they're destroying you.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: But like, I'll always be the one that questions things. I don't like the King James version of the Bible and stuff like that. I just think that things have been toyed with and played with. I do think if you go back to the Dead Sea scrolls and some of the Sumerian texts, you start to find at least where some of this stuff is based off of and what the truth might might be. I lean towards more of the idea of the Anunaki and that we are probably a creation of something like that, because it just seems most the most obvious thing that we have different a DNAs and us and that's why there's white people and indigenous people and Asian and all that stuff and black and you know it is weird, man, especially the Asian stuff. So like our son rose to the east, our eyes or slant, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: I cannot wait.
Speaker 5: And I hope that I convinced my friend to come on the show with you and we can all get together with your friend as well and have this conversation again.
Speaker 7: Because that would be I we're completely off topic here, like we're going down into the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for sure, but let's get back. We'll bring it back. We'll bring it back, so obviously. And then so you went to this retreat, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So so I went to this retreat.
Speaker 5: I was offered well, I requested managed, since I was offered made because I was I had had enough, right, twenty years, here's a.
Speaker 7: Bunch of pills, here's you know.
Speaker 5: I talked to twenty two different doctors about my problems within the military lake removable time, right, So nothing was done, It was just status quo.
Speaker 7: That's status quo of that.
Speaker 5: And it took a very big court case to snap them out of it and wake them up and go, oh shit, like this guy actually had a problem, right, long story short, I put a pedophile in jail who had been Yeah, they had been abusing boys, including myself twenty twenty some odd years ago.
Speaker 2: Good for you for adding him, because a lot of people hold their tongue on that stuff, and then you know there could be just as served and.
Speaker 5: Well that's and that's just the thing, right holding your tongue, Like you got to look where we grew up, like the age we grew up, guys, it can.
Speaker 7: Never happen to guys.
Speaker 5: Now, if a teacher ever did it to you, it'd be encouraged, right, Like, there's just you know, it doesn't happen to guys. And like I said earlier, like when you're when you're suppressing that much abuse or any other types of travelhood trauma you've had, when you just can't wait to get the fuck out of the house. As soon as I was seventeen, the military picked me up and I was like, I'm a fuck out of here. Just no one's listening to me. I gotta go right, So again it goes back to well, you're, like I said, were damaged pharaoh children being raised by delinquency, right, because where did I go? I went right off to the military with a bunch of other delinquents who were broken, living in a dorm style environment where it was encouraged to be a dude. Yeah right, it's just it's it's just a cycle of bullshit until you actually get it fixed, right. And it only took twenty years and nine people to come forward for this guy to actually come forward. And the funny thing it was everybody in the town knew, right, They'd say yep, and and and even his subordinates within within the institution that he was working at, Like everybody had a name Clinger.
Speaker 7: Everybody knew, but they'd rather gossip than It's.
Speaker 2: Like Jimmy Savileman, everybody knew everyone, but then nothing happened till years and years later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's and that's why I see like what's happening today in society with with Bieber. I kid ain't fucking lion, like I was, like, yep, one hundred percent right, I just I put myself because when he was when he was getting it from Diddy. I was the same age he was when I started getting this see.
Speaker 2: And that's what's crazy too, is me and Aaron talked about this like a month ago and I'm like, yeah, this is like how far it's gonna go. He's gonna maybe get get let out or whatever. And then it's just like the tunnel kept digging, like and I was like, the more information kept releasing, and I said that he's the tip of the iceberg on that Episodember, I'm like, this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. Man. They literally had a child like an island where they fucked children like that, a whole island for that shit. So imagine what else is going on.
Speaker 5: And that's the funny thing that I hope we talk again in regards to this rabbitable.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, you know, I I've.
Speaker 5: Been using since I got out, Like I used to be a fire investigator as well, right, So I was just you can't help it, dig, right, once you have a haunt she dig.
Speaker 2: My grandfather was the fire chief, one of the fire chiefs in Toronto for many years, so I totally understand where that kind of background. I never got into this. I was too much of a dirt bag. I was a bad teenager. And it's funny my grandfather's dead now, Like grew up in the Depression, and now I look back and all those times I gave him a hard time, like, and I now want to be a man like he was. But at that time, I couldn't see that. I was just a rebellious teen like and I'm I'm a Canadian nationalist and I remember I was saying this, but I was in like grade school. I didn't like, uh, staying for the national anthem because I didn't like being told what to do. And that was literally it. It wasn't because I like didn't like my country or whatever. And it's so funny if I looked at myself then as a twelve year boy, if I could talk to him and be like, what the fuck are you thinking? Man, You're a rebel without a cause? And my grandma always to say that, And I was until I found my true hatred for the government, and then I became a real rebel.
Speaker 5: Uh you know what, I'm close to there myself, my friend, Like, I've seen too much and that's kind of the salt and the wound of all the stuff. Right, you can't work and you can't work in government as long as I did and not see the cracks and.
Speaker 2: Go, wow, that's what.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he'll tell you about the waste, just the waste alone, right where they would just throw shit out for lunches, like more more than people could eat in a day, and then they were school in the garbage like the same day, right, Like it's just there's so much waste and abundance, Like it's just you want to where your tax dollars go, and and that's that's where we're that's where we'll go into, uh with Dimensions. So long back to that, when I was going through my PTSD, I reached out and somebody told me about this program called Dimensions. So they didn't really tell me too much about it, was kind of hush us, but like it's a retreat that you go to to get peace of mind for PTSD. And and all these years I had never been offered anything like not even box breathing, like.
Speaker 7: For coping. So I said, well, you know what, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 5: So I had to go through all these series of tests and all this stuff, and they were sending me these things like I had to fill out and they're like, oh, you're a good candidate to go whatever that meant. So at twenty five thousand dollars of your tax dollars, vegans, the fairies paid for this program just sent me on. So while I was waiting for this program, I had decided I was just going to go up there and this was going to be it.
Speaker 7: So I've been, I've been.
Speaker 5: I've been recluse ever since got back from the Arctic. Right, like, once depressant sets in, like it's bad. Like I'm sure anyone who's really been a pressed understands that, and anyone who out there who doesn't, the people who out there who cry over guys like Robba Lamps and then make fun of people you're talking about it, you're you're just.
Speaker 7: The most vilent people.
Speaker 2: The illuminati.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well the illuminati.
Speaker 2: Is yeah to say, I think it is crazy that you worked out none of it because I want none of it. I don't want to it's it's too cold. It's probably like I even some of that. I could just ask you out because I'm like, I've never been to a place that cold all the time, right, it gets pretty cold in Ontario.
Speaker 7: But like it it's not that cold all the time.
Speaker 5: Like the I think the high was like seventeen where I was up there, Like that was the high for the hot dances in the summer, but like I was there for blizzard season, like as it was creeping in and you want to talk about a place that that needs help, Like actually, like that's that's what broke me, was being up there. Just finally I was like, I don't want to be part of the problem.
Speaker 2: That's understand the weekend.
Speaker 5: We can get into all that later because like, like I had quite the awakening even at the Dimensions Retreat. I went up there and it was for ten days away up near Goonquin Islands. It's like eight hours from where I lived, and I had to convince myself to go. And the only way I was going to go is if I could bring my dog, which thankfully I could, so.
Speaker 7: I brought her up and we were there for ten.
Speaker 5: Days and we did all these different exercises throughout the week. Like one was like biosound where you just kind of lie on a bed and they like vibrate it and like play different sounds in your ears to trigger shit or whatever, and then you'd have your therapy sessions and then you would do like I think you get two sound sound baths, so you know it's the biotank where you're sitting in the water the float.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that. Well, I could never get into it. I had a body that one flows to you for a bit, and it did it three times the first time at high and then I got salt in my eye. He did when he was on mushrooms, and I was like, man, I wish I did that, like just sitting in that silence and stuff. But it's, uh, I've heard I've heard from people that's a pretty crazy experience if you're able to get into it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing. Like I feel like all these different things they use on us, we're to like some people, everyone's a different learner, everyone's probably gonna be different treatment, right, So.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting stuff on veterans.
Speaker 5: Typically it is open to the public, but like it's obviously like there's programs specific to us, and and it was so we would do all these different types of things, everything down to like even massage and occupantsure, right, So like even for the doctors to sell it to our case managers that we have to utilize to do anything when we're dealing with affections fares, like they're reading this like, oh, we're going to send you to a resort for twenty five thousand dollars like no, neat a dick, and then you're like, that's not what it is.
Speaker 7: So then you have to like.
Speaker 5: If they're not familiar with the program which they are sponsoring, which is the weird part. You have to fight for something they've sponsored. I always found it a little bit odd. But regardless of that, we go up there, finally get it approved and like it's well done, Like I can't say, I can't say enough of the presentation and is like you get there, you're not even not to move your bags, like it's it's almost uncomfortable where they're like take your bag away from you.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 5: They'll carry to your room like these tiny little women, right like imagine this military guy like you're carrying no, and they're like relax, You're here to relax.
Speaker 7: So it's very that was a heard adjustment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that's yeah, that's a good point. Actually, normal people don't thinking about that stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh it's from one of the things and we're all on edge, right, because like there's other veterans there, right, so you're all like, like, what you here for?
Speaker 7: What are you here for? What are you going to?
Speaker 5: Like because because we all know, because there is no brotherhood really, like everyone's a blade as a military. Somebody's a blade. Oh what do you know abouting? What are you here for? Or is my PGC? Listen, here's an x y Z rate not understanding at the end of it, Like, at the very end of the day, all trauma, regardless if it's combat related.
Speaker 7: Or abuse related or a combination of everything.
Speaker 5: The needle hole you got to go through to get out of the military is the exact same, right, So trauma's trauma's trauma, right. You got to go through the same exacerbating circumstances to FX props. And that's one of the things we had kind of resolved when we were up there amongst the other veterans. But then he would go into what they call ceremony where you going to this like geometric dome and uh, which is funny because like I did a mushroom trip in April when I was like ready to die, and I had drawn drawn the dome. Then not even knowing I was going to Dimensions. Never have I seen it. I think I did send you other photos.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I just I just had to pull up and keep talking them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, Like that was the strangest thing, right because I had a six point one mushroom Graham had my eco death, and then the next day do this thing and then suddenly I'm at and that was the first night the Northern lights that came up, so I was really chaired.
Speaker 7: And balls and then.
Speaker 2: Experience though.
Speaker 5: Man, I looked at my girlfriend, I'm like, the raptures happening and we missed it. Like that's how bad it went. And I just went break down in the rabbit hole of ego death after that. And it was brutal, brutal. And then three months later I'm at the same place. And if you look at some of the pictures I've sent in you about Dimensions where the dome is there, like compare them, that's the exact same triangles and everything, and that's what ceremony was. So so what would happen is like you go up there and they it's it's they call it the plant medicine, which is just dope. And they got that there's this like little weed shock, like probably like twenty minutes up the road. They probably likeabybe you'll look on my maybe I don't know, but you go there and you buy your own weed because they can't prescribe it because they're not doctors.
Speaker 2: They're hYP most therapy or wherever they are.
Speaker 5: Right, but you bring your own weed and then which is kind of good because it proves it's not waste too, right, and then they would show you how to utilize right, you would take your different blends, mix it together, and then this is the weed that you need to vaporize to get into trance or ceremony. So you know, on vapor vaporizing this thing, and this isn't going to do anything. When I take I take my thc pen. It's my actual tac I listen right.
Speaker 7: Here, and I just took a big riper on that.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know this will work, and I hit that thing and as soon as I had like had finished my coughing fit, I fell to the floor.
Speaker 2: How big of a did you take? Because I've heard I took a big rip.
Speaker 7: I took a really big rep.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not even high, and I'm like we doesn't get me high, so this is like going to be a waste of the government time, right, Like I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt, right, But I'm like, I have.
Speaker 7: To get high.
Speaker 5: So I did and then bam right through the floor. And then the dramas started, and then I went on this little quest, right, and then I kind of that's when I started piecing together that patterns where the native patterns and and everything that I was seeing was like Manyan stuff and checkerboards and like all of these weird things. And then I saw these eyeballs and triangles floating around with feathers and I'm looking semaphone.
Speaker 7: I'm like, that is that the chair of them?
Speaker 5: Like? And it was weird because back in April, when I was around my mom, she handed me like a thing on his heels, whel she goes, remember you were telling me about angels. I didn't believe you. Look, and she sent me the chat part of Ezekiel's Wheel and Book of Ezekiel, and I had seen what Ezekiel had almost described, except it was on a bunch of wheels with them wheels.
Speaker 7: It was just like an eyeball with.
Speaker 5: A triangle with a couple of wings float around it, and that's in the drawing that I that I had drawn like three months prior. And I came out of it and that's when I realized, and I just got gone back in my life right, and I put a crucifix back on before I went, like my girlfriend gave it to me, and then I go up there and then everything just talking like like the thirteen years where Christ went, all of these techniques that they've been using, it all just kind of converged.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to do about this.
Speaker 5: And I was clutching my crucifix as I came running at it, like when I was.
Speaker 7: In my trance. I come out.
Speaker 5: Everyone's over top of me, smudging, going are you okay? And I'm ugly crying. I don't know what to do about this. And I looked at everybody and I said, tell me right now, what I just happened and those things I saw are real and they all confirmed it, and I was like, I need to break and I and I fucked off and this is this is This was like the retreat and that was like session two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen those eyes on mushrooms and it's fucking freaky yeah man.
Speaker 5: And and then uh it it got even more in depth, like on the third one, like I just more stuff to start a piecing together because they like it was it was like every four days, so like you would have four days of preparation or every three days.
Speaker 7: However the schedule worked and.
Speaker 2: Your body builds a tolerance to psychedelics.
Speaker 5: Plus they would like feature like a specific diet where it would be like you know, dandylion tea with like vegan something kind of like a fasting food to bring you up there. And then so you would go in like on the third session, like and they're handing out tarot cards like oracle cards is what they call them, and they're like pick one, and then this is gonna go with your intention. You're like for real, like this is what the government spent twenty five hundred dollars a day on, Like okay, whatever.
Speaker 7: Playing taro and we go do this and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that was such a such a strange experience, like and I don't I don't know what to take from it because I went in with the intention of what I just want the truth?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and I want to know where I belong.
Speaker 2: Well it's like you have to have at least you had an idea of kind of like what your intention was, because when I started using mushrooms, I didn't really know what I like, I wanted to help my head in some way. I felt good and happy, especially when they start kicking in, because it can suck at the beginning, but I wanted eventually, I wanted to want something out of it, and tried using things like I wish I did other techniques and eventually hopefully will. But I would listen to Alan Watts and then try to like think about some and then I ended up having weird experiences like hearing my aunt say my name and she's been dead, thinking about my dead aunt and uncle and then my grandparents and shit, and they all die.
Speaker 5: And that's that's what they were trying to do, well, And that's exactly what they're trying to do, right, because they can you can get a trance going, right Like that's like with the breathing techniques. If you did if you did the breathing techniques that I sent you, like that's what they had us do, you can get to fractals just with that, right, like we were supposed to do a sweat and that like these are other ways to bring it into whatever this dimension is, because they're obviously tracking it like something's going on with it. Because even even with what we did, like with the with the bio sound and everything else, like it's it's Project Gayway. It's one hundred percent Project Gayway. If you ever look into that type of stuff, it's with the Hemi Synk program. And you know, they're telling you like they confirmed like we're talking to entities, Like.
Speaker 7: How how do I go back?
Speaker 5: That's you know what I mean, how do I go back to my veterans affairs of IZ and go how was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: They told me that entities are real or whatever I've seen and I have intuitions now that are coming NonStop.
Speaker 7: And then you just and it's verbati and it's the same program.
Speaker 2: Well, look at what they've done with like okay, mk ultra and stuff that was in uh actually in Quebec at an institution too, so like it's pretty weird. And considering what they did with acid to the soldiers with actually want to cover this at some point I think Edgewoods where they were like essentially giving them drugs and stuff like that and acid they even did this to a whole little city in New York. I'm pretty sure they put acid in the water and stuff. So they've always done this where they've used military guys essentially to experiment on well, you know, like I don't like video footage rabbit.
Speaker 5: Hole, Like like I'm just having fun here, But like, wouldn't it be something else if they just go, you know what, we can get free research out of this company. Let's let them make bank off of it, and we'll just give us the research at the end once they hit a thousand people to get the results, right, Like, like there there are companies right now in the United States that are trying to slow drip DMT to people to track to map the to map the DMT realm.
Speaker 7: Like whatever it is on the other side is real. Like it's weird when I done.
Speaker 5: DMT, Like DMT last ten minutes, right, Like it's ten to twenty minutes depending on the doses you take up to fifty milligrams, right, But like it's better.
Speaker 7: It's much better to chew the DMT. If I'm not promoting that you do it.
Speaker 5: But it's better to do DMT than it is to do mushrooms because mushrooms is like eight hours and you know what the hell.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get, Well, it's like five, it's going to go.
Speaker 5: Here's an introduction, like you get what you get, but it doesn't last long. It might feel like it lasts forever, but it's like ten minutes and it's not.
Speaker 2: I've heard videos. I always bring this up because I remember, like I went through this rabbit hole of listening to like comedians and when I wouldn't say famous people, uh, but people that are like online comedians. Some rapper or whatever had a horrible name, and they were telling their stories about their like DMT trips and this I think the guy's like his name young Gravy, some like ridiculous, and he's saying how he did DMT and he like essentially traveled to like another universe and was living in a different reality where he was working at like a restaurant with a girlfriend that was his like an alien girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he said he lived there for three years and then came back house like and there's some crazier ones, man, where people were doing this stuff when they're like out and about Oh I.
Speaker 5: Don't I don't even and that's we're good dangerous and that's why, like I don't promote it because if people are irresponsible using it, going to like a grun show, like good fucking luck, Like that's not gonna be good for you, right like even if you have a bad trip, like if there's a reason behind.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to go see a metal show high on mushrooms. I feel like you look around like everybody's angry.
Speaker 5: Everybody's gonna kill me or the rabbits are gonna eat me, like it's and especially if you go into an ego death, like if you take an out there, you have an ego death, like you're useless, you're completely that is the most terrible, do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wells I was to say, do you think that? Like because I was trying to achieve at one point and then someone one of the co says no longer on the show, said like did you are you sure you want that? Like you don't need that. It's not a good thing and stuff like that, because if you it can change you for.
Speaker 5: Like ever, it all depends on what you're looking for, right like, and yeah, you're right, like some of it could profoundly destroy like like it feels like you're in a void of of dread. Like if anything I could it just you're stuck in a void of dread and you don't know why because because you don't your your ego's out there to defend you, like you're exposed, like you're as naked as naked could be.
Speaker 7: It would be like the best way to describe it. It's like here's your ship.
Speaker 5: Deal with it, Like if you don't have shit to deal with, then what what is your intention that you're going in with? Right? And that's where I can understand what dimensions was doing the right thing with the spiritual side, like if you're using it properly, then someone and so forth. But this was just with with plant plant medicine, not mushrooms or DMT or anything. This is just plant medicine, man.
Speaker 2: And they were putting like they're dude, give them soldiers think meth. There's like videos at Edgewoods and there's like dudes are like they're getting to like do like tracks and stuff like that. I don't know, do whatever how many laps or like one hundred meter dash or something like that. And there are guys are like hopped up like crazy, like they're like revved up, probably on all sorts of ephetamines or whatever they were giving them, and it's like crazy and their experimental.
Speaker 5: Body has just come out of edge Would for treatment actually, like that's still around run Yeah. Yeah, there's a bunch of different facilities park Would being connected to the Dimensions program, right, So, like I was a idea.
Speaker 2: In this episode because thinking about that type of shit of what they can do to manipulate your thoughts when you're on certain drugs and just some of the things I felt on even mushrooms where it's like it's like sometimes it's really good, but there's been times where I felt like extremely anxious and paranoid, like crazy, where it's like almost gonna give me a heart attack.
Speaker 5: It feels like, well, you know, like I'll just read this out to you, like it this is. This is exactly what's happening to me currently since I've left. To mention, its like you've seen the amount of research I've done in a two month time frame, Like, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: It looks like somebody's done like two years worth the master's work.
Speaker 2: And like what's that movie Beautiful Mind? You got all these things like around the room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a doctor actually told me that when I was uh, I was in.
Speaker 5: I actually from this whole process, I ended up getting myself formed, right, because I was like, something's not right. I'm getting I'm receiving far too much stuff. And I had myself formed and I went in for three days and the doctor's like, have you seen a beautiful mind? That's how that's how things are working. That was the treatment help that I got before I got released.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So, so like now I have no trust because they denied me because I'm supposed to do these integration sessions for like forty five weeks after the fact.
Speaker 7: They denied me to go see it. And I went in there to tell them about this.
Speaker 5: Program and they're like, you're lying new sound schizophrenic AC blah blah blah. I'm like, all you need to do is literally give me my cell phone and let me have my Facebook call with them and sit in and listen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, denied me that.
Speaker 2: Because doctors don't want they don't want to Well.
Speaker 7: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 5: They called my social worker and they called my spouse and asked me and they both said, yes, he has these appointments, and they denied me of it.
Speaker 7: Because they thought I was lying. So like they.
Speaker 2: Are liars a lot of the times. They're all getting paid and stuff too. And that's what people don't are saying, especially in a place like Canada. All these doctors are being paid to push this stuff, push free healthcare.
Speaker 5: This is what you get for your free health care. You're you're a guinea pig. Nothing's free, right if if something's free of the product, that's what they always tell you, right, and certainly the truth. And that's probably the same thing that's going on.
Speaker 2: Well in our taxes we pa certain number of taxes for it to be clocked up by new people and all sorts of ship and and versus that they fired and and all that. Right, So it is what it is. Like I'm not a fan of the direction that this country is going, you know. And it is crazy that the doctors they don't care.
Speaker 5: They never can't well, and that's the thing, right unless it's a political tool, nobody's doing anything about it. And and like like even even right here, like this is this is actually a very concerning thing.
Speaker 7: That's that's what the uh.
Speaker 5: The project Gateway thing that's which not yeah pro gayway thing that lines up.
Speaker 2: With isn't that where they're they were trying to like use clairvoyant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well the men that Sarah goes it's this, it's actually okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I thought. That's why I thought we actually haven't covered there probably well at some point because that sh it's crazy. Uh, And they're just like we did. We did an episode about how they're trying to train soldiers how to choose GENI mind tricks like legit.
Speaker 5: Well, if you go on if you on the sta A website, it's all there, like this is just released like as COVID was.
Speaker 7: Coming out.
Speaker 2: Analysis and assessment of Wow, that's nice. Wow.
Speaker 7: It talks right in here, like right here, this is this is the most concerning.
Speaker 5: The energy balloon and this is just something they talk about which is kind of like the frequency things within your brain.
Speaker 7: This is a big document, but.
Speaker 5: Long story short, it says right here it not only enhances the body energy to flow and encourages an early achievement of suitable resonant state, but it also is designed to provide protection against conscious entities possessing lower energy levels, which the participant may encounter in the event the achievement.
Speaker 7: Out of body state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is it?
Speaker 7: That's on page nineteen. That's on page at the bottom of page nineteen.
Speaker 2: This is wild. How long realistically they were really looking into this stuff.
Speaker 8: You know, if the pages and if you look right into right into the dimensions thing, it says very much the same you want to reactivate, things are going to keep flowing as time comes on with your intentions and X y Z.
Speaker 7: It's the same protocol. It's the exact same protocol.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 5: And I even asked the guy there. I was like, why do you have Project Gateway stuff? He was what are you talking about? And I was like, this is You can't tell me this is the Project Gateway And his response is why I've heard of it. I'm like, come on, man, if you're doing you're in thet you're in like the medicine of the mind, and you know what this is. But you've heard of it. Come on, you're running the same program. Just tell me the truth.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It is wild, But what they you know? And I don't know if this is I feel like someone else told me this too. It might be it might have been you, but like someone else also mentioned how they were essentially using people.
Speaker 1: This message comes from Better Help. Can you think of a time when you didn't feel like you could be yourself, like you were hiding behind a mask. Better Help online therapy is convenient, flexible, and can help you learn to be your authentic self. So you can stop hiding. Because masks should be for Halloween fun, not for your emotions. Take off the mask with better Help. Visit betterhelp dot com slash new Direction today to get ten percent off your first month. That's Better Help. H g LP dot com slash new Direction.
Speaker 2: Or to like get into these realms and figure out like what the DMT realms are. And that's the craziest shit that obviously that they did that with acid and like different drugs is how people were to react. But now they know that there's like an alternate dimension in DMT is at least the quickest fastest way to get to wherever that is.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's just the thing, Like we're treating people for for for PTSD with this stuff now and it's working right because I don't give a shit what happened to me in the past now because now I have a whole other can of worms, right because now I'm awake it's so to speak, right, and it's just it's just one of those things like why.
Speaker 7: What is this treatment for? Like why is it being utilized this way? What are we mapping like? And then it's just so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: The rabbit hole goes right, and this is I'm just I'm just a dumb fireman who you know, got out of the military and on unfortunate circumstances and here we are going down this craziness. Yeah, that's that's the drawing that I drew when when the Fractals opened up up the dimensions program.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And now what was bringing it up?
Speaker 7: So there's the night the aurora showed up over my house and that it was tripping balls.
Speaker 2: I'd be crazy to see at that late.
Speaker 7: Well, they were better than I'd ever seen them. In the north. There it is. There's the dome with all the all the triangles and stuff.
Speaker 5: We'd sitting there and do our ceremonies and then we would talk about it.
Speaker 2: And it's some guy and like a like a cloth diaper hit that Gong'll be big old gong show man. I've always wanted the gong, but I think it would be wild just to have in your room. I feel like I've entered and just like smack it. That'd be sick. I gotta get one now.
Speaker 5: I won't confirm or deny if anybody did that or not while we were there, But.
Speaker 2: So funny, man, I have a man. If you've listened to the show, you know I have a weird, dark sense of humor about things.
Speaker 7: Oh don't we all man trippy?
Speaker 2: So they have like things. So for everybody listening where he's just like, because this is the where the ceremonies were taking place and stuff, right.
Speaker 7: More or less it's in the dome.
Speaker 2: It's weird. I guess it would make sense because you want to be I've seen this with ayahuasca.
Speaker 5: Like that spot and the dome throws the most sound, right, so like the closer you are to the sound with your head towards it, like the most you're to absorb from whatever's happening within there. Right.
Speaker 7: That's that's my every day.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I saw more of it. Let's see if I can. It's not showing up the way I wanted to.
Speaker 7: That's what I drew.
Speaker 5: Like the first night on Frockles, that was my first night. We sit there and we draw we saw them. I was like, okay, I saw that with frackle, like that's all I got to. And then night two when they were too.
Speaker 7: Like ugly crying about God.
Speaker 5: And then night three it was like damn. And then there's a video they showed us that was like this great reveal and I broke down just some of the weird events this year, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. I watched this with my own eyes, like I didn't put anything on over you. Yeah, it was crazy. I saw it all take form, and I was like, I don't know how it made me feel keV way. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think we got like ninety percent of the corona down where we're at. But like the time you drop alone.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted I've always wanted a like a what's that called, like a helmet, but like a medieval.
Speaker 7: Helmet also as you one.
Speaker 2: So I love that ship. I was actually looking at them. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: So there's there's there's my fuelure I us they live around my house.
Speaker 7: That's kind of what started this trip.
Speaker 5: Like my rabbits were killed and the day like I I served in mushrooms, like what's the day my rabbit side in the neighborhood.
Speaker 7: Cat that's crazy.
Speaker 5: So like the mushroom order showed up and then it was like white rabbit mushrooms, and that's something that I cursed the universe.
Speaker 7: I was like, well, I guess I'll see what the universe wants.
Speaker 2: And that's interesting because I feel like life shows you things when it needs to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, I no longer believe in coincidences, Like that's the thing since to mention is like the coincidence is no longer matter and everything does happen for a reason like that's that is intuitional stuff that they talk about in the end.
Speaker 2: I've always thought that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's better or bad, right, like, but something was tapped into once we all.
Speaker 7: Went up there, right like it be the pioneal gland through weed or otherwise.
Speaker 5: But like I had a more experience up there with marijuana than I had on d MT.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. It was a wild I mean, it's something I'm not a fan of anymore. Like a little bit I'm fine with, but like I've done some pretty strong edibles. It is not fun.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing, right, Like this is this is at least if they're if they're supplying you the weed, they should be.
Speaker 7: At least telling how to use it, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Unfortunately a lot of us specimens are kind of left on our own once like that two year mark.
Speaker 7: Is up where we're kind of left holding the bag. We're helping each other.
Speaker 5: Out because that's how I found out about to mention another metor there it is.
Speaker 2: There's that drama weird we.
Speaker 7: Got in April. April.
Speaker 2: Man, So you're standing up at it and just like looking.
Speaker 5: Yep, I have no idea why you're what it came to Like when I when I was on those mushrooms, say channeled apparently, and I guess my head cocked backed after me to.
Speaker 7: Go death, and I started saying, God is real. God is real. God is real, and I fucking started drawing.
Speaker 5: And then that was the thing that came out of it, like that and a few other drawings weird.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've I've wrote a song in mushrooms. I don't if that's good idea, but I've I've never drawn anything, but I've had like a friend, I'll never forget this one. My friend's brothers just have mushrooms and he drew a vagina, but then if you're on it inside it was an eye looking into itself and stuff. It was like fucked and he like, drew it's pretty good. And he was like just high shitout mushrooms, drawing the weirdest shit. And we're like, man, because we were not it were like that looks like a weird time.
Speaker 5: Man. Well, well, you know sometimes like when when you're drawing, like like some of the.
Speaker 7: Times I was even dry, I was strong in the dark.
Speaker 5: I was on the control of my hands, like my buddy was there even so goes this is drippy.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because I've I've drawn for a lot of my life too, like some of my tattoos, I've tried to draw up and stuff like that, you know, And I've always been very artistic that way. My brain's always been music, art, all that stuff. It's it's right brain or whatever. But it is kind of interesting because to do stuff like that on the states of mind. I always found that my best rhymes came out when I was like drunk, which sounds weird, but like or even kind of a little buzzed, especially freestyling for some reason, like my friends can say that like it's when I'm like drunk and they get me going. We get like me and Billy used to get really into it where we'd be like dissing each other or joking around or whatever, just for fun. And under the different states of consciousness, your brain works differently and it pulls different things out from the ether. And like, I think alcohol is not a great thing. I think it's like a depressant, but uh, it's interesting the number one Yeah, it's terrible, and we push it so much in this country. Uh that no wonder why there so many people drinking themselves to death, because it's like our number one priority, like get alcohol out more and put it in more stories. We want Canadians drunk and lethargic and hi on weed. And it's I think it's thing. It's I do think even though I've partaking it, I think it's part of that like dumbing down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: So crazy, man, and then using that to like try to like battle your own ship. But you can grab things out from even that. And I found it interesting that like even Elizabeth April, she kind of said, like you know, you can take something like a down or whatever, an alcohol and kind of bless it and like thank you for this or whatever, and then I make it uplifting it because I'm a happy, fun drunk usually. But I've seen people that have turned into like nicest people and they turn the demons where they're like, it's not the same person.
Speaker 7: And that's the thing with this curiate because it's it's orderline. It's either it's a.
Speaker 5: Spiritual ceremony or it's borderlining Witchcraft, Like exactly what it is, right, you do you do a gratitude over top of your thing, you put out in an attention like if you look at some of their old Witschcraft books, that's what it is, right, Yeah, and even and even one of the one of these sound therapies they gave us was called Healing the Inner Child. And I just happened to be in a witch bookstore one day and I looked around. I was like, what's in hearing? It's like a book of spells. This is oh the inner child healing me in her child. I'm like, that's what you're so what the fuck is this? So like this is literally like what's in my program? Yeah, but you and they're doing gratitudes and we're talking about spirits and ancestry.
Speaker 7: It's all the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know necessarily thing bad. I think that people saw the people healing people with like her meticism and these like ancient techniques that the religious folk, especially at that time, freaked out. And that's why I'm saying I'm not like and that there is there's a lot of people like there's people like Brendon Crawle does this where he doesn't like the New Age stuff and the occult or any of that stuff and thinks it's all witchcraft and dangerous and God would not like that. No, no, bad, don't do that. Well, yeah, that's that's it was part of it. But the thing is too like I don't necessarily see it as a terrible thing, you know what I mean. I think it's a way of calling out to the ether and if you're able to get, uh something that is positive. Obviously a lot of times you used to play I used to use the Weiji board. Most times we were talking to something that we probably didn't know what it was or God knows what was coming through telling us. It was like Harold A. Diani or one of our grandfathers or whatever it might be. Right, Uh, But I don't necessarily I think you can still. I think you can use those type of practices like chaos magic and some of those and more right hand path magic, uh to do things that are good and and not invoke karma or bad intention. Religion is the same in my idea. It's the same thing as religion, where it's like you're you're not incredibly sure like that this is a real thing. No one can tell me that they're really they just believe it. They've seen Jesus and all these stuff. You can't like unless I've seen it and I've had proof of it. A lot of people like I've seen weird shit and they think I'm crazy, right because I've seen shadow people and stuff. But it's the same idea of like putting faith into something that you're not entirely sure even exists.
Speaker 7: Well, and and that's everything.
Speaker 5: Everything just at the end of the day becomes a very big leap of faith too, even when it comes down to this drug, right, Like they're even these practices right, there's a way to do it, and even even using like these institutions that they don't that right, Like you were very much correct when you did like some sort of psychedelic or whatever that you've done in the past, and you've kind of been a better writer, a better songwriter. It's very much the same with this stuff. The problem is like whatever happened to me up there still hasn't shut off. So that's the danger fratic and stuff, and no, I'm not kidding frocks. I would describe them as what you would call intuitions, right, Like it's just like if I think something's like up where it's almost like game theory, right like five D chests, Like if I would just think, Okay, this is what the next move would be.
Speaker 2: If I were playing, that's interesting. Normally what might happen, like you're still connected. There's there's weird times I was doing mushrooms a lot. It would be like days after and especially in the summer, I would look at the grass and see the same sort of like uh almost it was weird and I was like, now that's just my eyes playing tricks on me or something like that, Like I don't know. I just would explain it away or try to because it would be some always like two weeks later and I would still see like the grass would look kind of the same as it did when I was on Mushrooms.
Speaker 5: Go Go book on page nineteen on that document, right, It's it's all about that intuition that says even in there, like it's going to keep.
Speaker 7: Coming more and more and more and more and more and more rapidly.
Speaker 5: Right, It's just sometimes it shuts off, like whatever happened up there, it hasn't shut off for me.
Speaker 2: We could cover Project Gayway at some point, because that would be wild if you want to get into it. But it is like it's kind of crazy. How uh you know they've always wanted to use these things and drugs and test them and just to see what happens to people, And now they're like it's always been like this. I feel like they've been doing this for a long time. So the sixties especially if like getting everyone on acid.
Speaker 5: You know that book of Wisdom that's getting promoted all over Facebook right now, Like I ended up yet and I look through it and I was like, oh, this is this is exactly Project Gateway explains a lot of this stuff, so like they're all hand in hand, like it's all New Age.
Speaker 7: Just getting pumped out in front of everybody.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just weird, how it's just it's coming out right, like especially as a treatment like for me, like I just it felt good, like I felt great, like my PTSD is depletely gone. But now it's just like there's bigger problems and I'm starting it's like you know what I mean, it's like almost the line where things are conspiracy theories, but like who's Alex Jones star is like empty right now, Nobody's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's what and that's that's why it's led you down this uh, this rabbit hole, I'm sure, and that's why it's funny. Wow, there is a ladybug right on my light. You can't even see it, but she's there.
Speaker 7: I can't see it out there is Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's very weird. Hello ladybug.
Speaker 7: Luck. Someone say that's a good luck chterm. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Some some would say, uh, but like it because I I've been down this rabbit hole long time, especially with alien stuff. That's like where I first really got interested in this stuff at like sixteen seventeen. So it is pretty crazy, you know, and I've kind of this whole way. That's why I've always been like, you know, I've never bought into the religion stuff I do believe in like whatever God, I hope there is a benevolent god that you know when you look around the world, you do see it within people and within nature and stuff like that I'm like, someone really intelligent created this whatever it is, even if it is a simulation. And that's why I've always been that person that questions everything and been like, I don't even know. After all this research, and I've been doing this since I was at least like sixteen seventeen, of like looking into stuff and conspiracies and aliens and occult magic and all that stuff, I still don't know. That's why I don't like the people that are so sure, because there's a lot of people that are like I'm I know I'm right, and not saying you are one of them. I've talked to people that are like this on the show. They're like, I'm I'm really sure, like this is what and I'm like, awre you though, how can you be that sociure?
Speaker 5: I like to look at all of those texts like individually right as teacoats right, like from the Bible all the way to like Messa Been Hayman text right, because it's truth in everything it's just it's scattered, so you have to put it together for yourself, right, because they're not going to tell you.
Speaker 7: We all know this. That's how government works today, Like it's it's all the same.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you've.
Speaker 2: Been diving down and I think we'll event we're gonna eventually get to it, and i'd like to structure it the way that you sent it to me. But we've you've been going down a pretty deep rap whole, especially recently, and we're eventually gonna be talking about this stuff. Like this is where we're introducing Troy maybe into the show as a recurring guests to kind of really sink ord feed into this stuff because it's pretty wild and and they'll going back to the Nephilam and then the Reptilian connection and some of these low lower astral beings and and history. It will be interesting for for people to hear and see.
Speaker 7: I certainly hope I'm wrong say.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, because it's uh, it's wild, and I do and I you know, eventually we're gonna be covering all that stuff anyway, in the Nephalem and stuff like that. So it's always interesting, right because like there's people like and you that have researched a lot of this stuff and looked into a lot of different things. And there's tons of people doing that. And uh I'll always love my co host Billy because he does not look really much at anything. He's working all the time. He's busy. He's a busy guy, right, but yeah, he's just like, well whatever. And that's why it's funny when he shows up the show because he isn't he doesn't know what. I'm like, oh well, maybe I'll tell him what we're doing, like I were doing Glad the apealogy is like okay, and then he doesn't look into it. He doesn't care. Uh So it's interesting when talking ABOUTSELFF like the nephilm and things to people that are not really aware of some of those topics. And that's why I try to do it with even the show of like even though like people are going like advance knowledge on some shows, I want to break down like all the surface level stuff at least a conspiracy world before we start going down even deeper. That's why, like I waited, y'all, do then Aki than the Nephilum and then do these and then eventually bring everything together so to speak right.
Speaker 5: Just remember you got to use the Bible. If you're going with them, you have to use the Bible. The Genesis story r.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why what I would look into this. I do think that there is truth within these books that I said in all of them, there is, yeah, exactly so. And I think there's a ways to read between the lines of all this stuff, and there would be interesting conversation. Is pretty wild. Is there anything else that you remember, at least in that D M T realm that stuck out to you that was like just a so people understand what it's like to be in that in that environment, you could say, I guess.
Speaker 7: It's u it's very much.
Speaker 5: If I could describe it, like I see things in in like purples and greens, so like my vision's just like whatever those colors probably be when your eyes are closed. And uh so I just sit there and everything would start moving and once it really would take over, everything would almost be like like inception, but with like green speed I like, but just moving, but it but it looked familiar, like it looked like Mayan but it wasn't. But everything would move very inception like as the circle would spy.
Speaker 7: Things are breaking.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because Jeremy said that when he did it's it was like his hands turned cartoon and shit. And he did out of a water pipe, which sounds intense because he said it was like sucking in glass. And then it's like you started seeing himself change. And I've heard that for a lot of people, and uh that and then the second time you do, if you do too much, you don't want to do it again, at least for a long time. So if you're able to do a little increments, right, And that's what I think they're probably using some of these soldiers, veterans whatever to do that people the experiment on and have them just do a little bit and then maybe break through and then come back and break through again.
Speaker 5: And well when I tried it, like I was using out of the carts right, just that theose little carts you get at the stars, right, like I said, like they're everywhere. Like it's that's why I said, like if people are using it, just beware what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you broke through you think that's when you start seeing absolutely?
Speaker 5: Have I want like I broke through it dimensions Like yeah, that was I had an ego death on mushrooms first, yeah, like six grams and then and then when I'm up to dimensions, I uh, with weed, had a deeper breakthrough than I had had with the muscles six grams, and that's when I started seeing stuff. And since then, it's just kind of like I haven't gone back in since, like.
Speaker 7: Like I'm too scared too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually I don't, like I don't know what could happen, right, So Jeremy say, he said that he was gonna do it another time. His hand was like shaking to the pipe and he's I don't think he could do it. I think pretty sure he said he couldn't do it because he's gonna go through it again.
Speaker 5: And it's like, well, that's the thing, right, if these intuitions are in fact true, coming in from entities or what have you.
Speaker 7: Like whatever is in this research that's being done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I don't want to know if I pit something off. Is it the demon realm or is it the nephylon? Right, Like we can go even know that realm, like because the Nephilone never died, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they talk about they want to take hosts their demons.
Speaker 2: Like whatever you like, And that's what I see, that's why I with the reptilia and shit, because it all blends into one thing of like the idea that the royal family and some of these people or whatever that are in charge never really die and they're able to supposedly transfer the consciousness into the next bloodline. That's why they're like so focused on bloodlines and stuff like that. It's because they're able to just keep reincarnating that same safe essence or spirit into this realm over and over again. So it doesn't matter who you vote for everybody, it doesn't matter what we do unless we rise up. That's like literally the only way out. There's so many people who are likena voute, I'm gonna voute harder and get out of this, and it's like, no, it is about us collectively, I believe coming together, and I think it's gonna get real bad before that happens. Well, you know, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think this election is gonna gonna happen. I don't think I think.
Speaker 5: I think either he's gonna get in, but he'll never see a presidency. They'll either go in a third World war and say ope, emergency Act, we can't and the wartime presidents ever left, YadA, YadA, YadA, Biden dies an office and Kamala gets in, right, like that's the only way that they could win legally.
Speaker 2: It'll be interesting because this will be out just after they they they comes out. There are some people that speculate like I do, like Adam Green and listen to him sometimes so I'm be able'll catch some of his shows. And he thinks that they'll put because Trump is the Messiah to the non goy messiah or whatever this is like in their words, Uh, he could build the Third Temple, right, yeah, so yeah, you know, so like there is weird ship going on with that. But they I don't agree that he's gonna calm down. I don't know what I think yet. It's gonna calm down for a little bit. But then they'll they'll he'll be maybe one of these guys to stop the war. They were about to go into World War three, but he stopped it, you know what I mean. And he's praised. And then because if Brandon Crow is.
Speaker 7: Right, maybe he is maybe is now Book of Revelation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right's the anti Christ and all this ship. I don't funk. I don't know, I don't trust that I think that he's gonna get in. Things might calm for a little bit, or there's like full on like civil war. There's that's a two two rows.
Speaker 5: There's something bigger happening, man, Like everything's coming right, and it's like I said, like and where the trauma started for me, it's funny to watch actually watch it fall now, like the world of pedophiles is. It's sad to see the like why things happening like kids and people like me that happens is because the pedophiles are running the world and now and now it's becoming true, right, all the human trafficking that we go through, like.
Speaker 2: You know, people in sea containers, Like that's crazy. That's having a lot next to p. Didy's Island was a big shipping yard of course.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing with with with what we used to do, right, Like like in military firefighters, like I'll be the first to tell you, like we don't have a lot of fires. Like if you sell fires in a career, probably volunteer on your time off, right, Like that's how a lot of it worked. We didn't see a lot, but when it did happen, it was pretty bad. We had a lot of medicals and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 5: When when you look at the MPs, right, like they're the same, like, oh yeah, what are we gonna do? Go pull a cad of a tree or pull someone over, right, like when they get up to a certain point. Like I had a buddy of mine who's who actually just left there. He was on on PTST for quite some time because he worked at SIU and all he did was sex sex crimes, right, So like so you're sitting there, well, and and that's the thing, right, Like because I called them one day when I was doing an investigation for a fire and I was documenting, like everything you look at, every picture you take or find, you have to document it and write an narrative. And I just realized, shit, I should call him. And I called him and I said, you're still there. He's like no, I got out. I was like, oh thank god, because I realized that's exactly what he had. So he had to look at evil documented for the chain of custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what That's a crazy way to put it, because that is actually technically true. A lot of like say cops the RCMP, even though they really don't do their job. They have the power to arrest the trees and his criminals are in our government, but they choose not to write. So everyone's been gotten to and corrupted and all that stuff, right, but they to see that stuff all the time, if it be like a cop in Toronto, god knows what. And then my uncle was a lieutenant for like a while, and I'm I think I fucked him up, right, like you know so, and then you'd abuse others in some regards sometimes you know what I mean, because now you're like your brain's broken.
Speaker 5: Well, you're you're expected to be normal, right, And the problem is like they always tell you to adapt and overcome, but you look at society and progression hasn't taken one stuff for it.
Speaker 2: Well know, look what they do for the veterans that they sent off the fucking Afghanistan or god knows where right to like for their both like for their like bullshit lies and forever wars and everything right, and then they come back and then there's like treat like shit you throw on the streets and ain't told like you suck it up or whatever, And they don't even know how to come back from being in that environment. And then they had murder their whys Like that happens all the time because they're not given the help that they need.
Speaker 7: Well, and that's and that just goes right back to what happened.
Speaker 5: To me, Right, twenty years of twenty doctors and nothing got changed. Right And with then I'll tell you, I'll be flat out two suicide attempts that I got luckily saved from. Yeah, and and uh, you know, and this is just how it is. They don't care like you have to fight for your career. That's the other thing nobody tells you about the military. Every guys are too afraid to go to them, I r to seek help because they know it's a career killer. Ope, you can't have a weapon, so you're not deployable, airgo, you're not employable. And that's how they treat veterans. So guys are dealing with all of this nonsense, going home, drinking themselves to death or blowing their brains out because they're not being heard.
Speaker 7: They're just giving up. Here's here's here's your medications. Here you go and and you know, if you have any other problems, here's made for you.
Speaker 2: That's the craziest shit. Yeah, they just did this to someone who was injured from the shoddy shot clot shot.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They they fucking literally said here, we can sign you you got an adverse reaction. Uh, you can sign up for me. That's the craziest ship that we're in. People, we're in the dystopian nightmare.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: We're in nineteen eighty four now, not like, oh, it's gonna come in the future. We're in it now. Your government is hurts you with the drug that they coerced you into getting, and then they're like, just kill yourself. They did that with that that chick she got, she got she was crippled by it in a wheelchair, and they offered her maid. That is the craziest shit. They don't offer you like something to like help you or you know, finance you with all the money that we've sent all over the world for fucking gender studies and all sorts of shit. And then the people that are getting injured by their drugs, No, they're not liable, especially the government who enforced that. And it was all of them. This is why I hate this shit because there was all of them, all of them. Nobody helped the convoy, Nobody did anything. Man says all of the like all of them. Man, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: What wonder and you wonder why we've lost our faith?
Speaker 5: Right Like I I have one hundred percent lost my faith and everything else because no one's helping. Like I've seen it for what it is. They don't care about anyone and not just us, right like.
Speaker 2: I hope for better? What do you do? But what do we do?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: And it's crazy. I know, I've known it's not gonna k No, it's crazy. It so nuts, man, because I've I've been like I don't I didn't vote for most of my life because I'm like, there was no one. I don't believe any of you. You're all liars and thieves and and bullshit and con artists and and now you know I would hope I was sober for better in my twenties and stuff like that, but now I'm like, ah, this is the same thing. You guys are never there's never gonna be someone in a position of power like and and with people are all talking about Trump a lot right now and all that stuff. And in Canada it's Pierre all Pierre is gonna save us. The guy was in politics for twenty years, twenty years and did not a thing. He actually benefited the rich by cutting their taxes and did a bunch of other shady ass ship because that's who he is. These people have been there, they've been in government like his entire life, and somehow he's all of a sudden gonna change everything and he's gonna take back all the horrible things that he already did, right, and pandering to everybody that's not kannad so crazy.
Speaker 5: It's you know, it's like you said earlier in car and it's the carent quote right, Like it's all the club and you in and there, Right, it's all that everybody's playing the same game, right, And that's why, like what I think these intuitions I've been getting are literally I'm just playing five le chess, Like how would I make the next move?
Speaker 7: Oh yep, sure, ship, this is exactly what's happening. And it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's it's and the problem is it's so blatant now that it's it's obvious, like they're not even hiding anything anymore.
Speaker 7: It's because they don't care.
Speaker 2: And and yeah, it's I I thought that too. I've said that, like what comes to the point where they're like, well we have we already have enough stuff where we can if we do something, we can go on the ground. They have like sonic weapons they have. I showed the one, the active denial system. We're gonna actually just make you go, like if it feels like your skin's burning, but it's just like yeah, yeah, it's crazy, and they'll like just disperse crowds. Like I was like, how much do they have to oppress us? And how far would it get? And That's why I always had this belief in like, if it gets bad enough, the angelic aliens or whatever they are will come help us. But I'm not sure of that because like we've gone through very horrible things throughout history, Like there you could name numerous things, even the Bolshevik Revolution, nobody was there to save them. They like literally millions upon millions of people died, you know, when the Communist Party was taken over Russia. Shit, and nobody even knows about that shit.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows anything about that outside of the world at all. Like nobody knows because of the like look at the infrastructure that's there, right, like big monolithic buildings, like people with courts and characters build It can be a very like.
Speaker 2: Oh the Tartaria things weird, some people believe it, and.
Speaker 5: Sometimes Tartaria just any any type of building in Eastern Europe. Some of them like there's I forget what the youach of all send it to you, but there's a guy who did a big good thing on it where they're digging up the ground and it's showing like all like nine meters worth of buildings, like why the windows are so close and it's like a big mud flood and these buildings withstood it and they've been around forever, right, like even Parliament, like when Parliament was built, like that was built like when I don't even remember it was it seventeen hundreds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 5: We've had stuff with with what we had, like come on, like it's there's a lot of things that are suspect. On there's a lot of things that are like from ot to lunch too, right, like it's it's all about discern Yet, well.
Speaker 2: I think they're trying to destroy history, especially and I think as a communist tactic of like destroy our history and destroy art like monuments and all that stuff. And then I'll say this again, the craziest shit is that we'll tear down like monuments of Johnny McDonald and all sorts of different people that like it's just history. But you'll put up a statue of George Floyd and were like, sweet, that criminal the hell the gun to a pregnant lady's stomach, that's he deserves a statue.
Speaker 5: That was a crazy time. And it just it's just one thing after another, rolling over and rolling over.
Speaker 2: I know, it's order out of chaos. And I believe they use this very well. And look at all this stuff that's happening with North Carolina and like the hurricanes and and Maui and nobody even talks about it because it's on to the next thing. Maui literally got hit by a direct energy weapon. That's a fucking fact. I like you, there's so much that's really the one with Hawaii or man, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Hawaii, that's uh. Where like Oprah didn't do something for them, there's something tied to that.
Speaker 2: They well they there was all these fires that happened a couple of years ago, Like was it a year ago?
Speaker 7: Maybe I wasn't following it.
Speaker 5: That a lot of the news that's probably it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And they had like burnt cars and stuff like that, but look like they were melted into the ground, like, and there was like umbrellas that were still there that didn't even get touched, trees that didn't get touched, but everything around them.
Speaker 7: Was, oh, that's that blue.
Speaker 5: Yes, you remember if something about blue blue blue people, blue.
Speaker 2: Roofs and ship like and all the celebrity It's just like places weren't touched and now guess what they want to buy it. I think it turned to a fifteen minute city. It's so crazy. I imagine what's going to happen in North Carolina and what they're going to do to like that town.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's on my Bengo card man, Like it's just anything goes right now, Like like if aliens did land on the White House Lane, who would be surprised kind.
Speaker 2: Of even if they were bad. I just want to see it in my lifetime. I am like, give me like twenty more years and then we can do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah yea.
Speaker 5: So just the firm that I was recruct I'm like, okay, I can live with this, like honestly, because that's how crazy it is.
Speaker 7: That's because I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to believe that our own kind is doing this, like and when I say own kind of humanity, that we're doing it to each other, Like it's just it's so insidious, Like what would the point be? What would the overall point be for a global dominance? Like it's just like you wake up the next day and you're like, what level am I on it? Just everything certainly does feel like the simulation.
Speaker 7: And that's why like.
Speaker 5: That everything happening right now, combined with what I went through with dimensions, Like you want to talk about a time work right, Like I'm just playing five of eachest with the clock is how I feel like my life is going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it is interesting how you've kind of taken a trip down this rabbit hole. And that's what we've said on the show too, is the idea is like these people can't be human, you know if they're doing the type of things that they're doing and and not having any regard, like they have no empathy installed, like they're not there. So that's why I try to like tell people like it doesn't matter, man like until people collectivize and realize life is a team sport they've always and I everyone's fell victim of this one. Everyone make everyone an individual. You're an individual, you got to be on your own and stuff like that. But realistically, we do need each other. And they've like done this in such a smart way. It's very intelligent to like divide and conquer people, but they do it in almost every single thing, and I fall victim to it. Yeah, I don't like the people that are I think invading my country. And that's and that's okay for me to say, because I think it is wrong because you have black, too many people with too many different ideologies or religious backgrounds, and you're told to hate them from the other side of the world with their propaganda machine. It's not going to work. You need to like bleed into the system if that's the way we're going to do it. But at the end of the day, right, we're all tax slaves anyway.
Speaker 5: Well, and and and the thing is too right, like I kind of believe like in the positions I've been like it boots on the ground with just the people. And that's how including liking with the Arctic right, like, yeah, we need to I used to preach like it takes a village, like even when I would be teaching the teaching the communities and stuff, and it's it's true because you know, they would come to me with their problems and then I would pass certain things that could up and certain things that wouldn't. And then you know, by by this sort of bureaucracy, like nothing could happen in a quick enough time to fix a to make a resolution.
Speaker 7: That you know, I'm I'm the blame, even though.
Speaker 5: I'm not the one that made the decision, Like I'm the one where they've trusted me to pass the message along, right, and only for so long will they have the trust new And that was the biggest part about even being up north, was like because of reconciliation, how bad it is even up there, but like the residential school system like that didn't end like not long ago, that one, and and those people are still very much traumatized. So like earning the trust up there, but yeah, you know, everyone everyone who's going up there is making like you know, six figures plus, and there's these people who are poor, like what are we doing? Like, and that's a capital city of eight thousand people, right, and there's just all this money going in for the employees to live there, but there's no infrastructure, like it's a capital city. And I don't mean to sound bad, but it doesn't look very nice to the to the eye, like like.
Speaker 7: Well, that's all could be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like we've talked about this right where we'll get into this at some point, I'm sure, and stuff like that. But this idea that every white person or every Christian or Catholic is to blame for what happened in the residential schools is wrong. And I want people to understand it was the Vaticate been it was. It was the people, these sadistic, evil people, and they're and and factually, at least for in the Camp Loops one, there was not one bone found. Abuse is probably taking place to some extent.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But the thing is they need this for a division tactic. They need to tell the population you should hate your own national idea, you should hate your history because this land is built on genocide. And I do think that is what the liberals and a lot all the governments are doing because that's how a communistic party does come in. And bad things have happened, right, it's the past, but you have to learn from history and try to reconcile what has happened in some ways. And the governments give millions of dollars to their reserves, but the chiefs do what politicians do and they cipher it off the top and then go into their god knows what ventures.
Speaker 5: Right well, and and you know, the I think a big thing people should really look into is they should remember like even pre pre colonialism, like pres schools, like there were people here that lived amongst them and lived in harmony, like the French settlers, Like we fought alongside like all of this area people forget, like with the Huron Wars and everything, like we fought against the British, the front settlers that were here.
Speaker 2: And that's where I think I weird. My dad saw the family consent because we've been here in the sixteen hundreds and we're Empire loyalists, and I don't think I think we landed in Quebec, which is crazy because we make fun of Quebec all the time.
Speaker 7: It'd be funny.
Speaker 5: It's like I think I was like thirty percent French or something I did, Like I I that felt victim to being an idiot and doing the twenty three, like I got all that stuff. I'm also six percent astronaut. Could you imagine that?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, everybody is imagine that.
Speaker 5: But but it'd be something to look into because there's something there that we did live in harmony with each other at one point and it wasn't it wasn't race based, it was policy based.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm on.
Speaker 7: I try to encouraged. Well, I'm sorry, I go ahead.
Speaker 2: I just this is some topic that I definitely want us to dive into on its own. Just that that one topic is the idea that there was people of European descent, white people whatever you want to call them, that we're already existing here with the indigenous, which is fascinating because it's quite possible because there is they There is stories of things like the waggas and even more about the tall white people that had you know, this might be the Nephlim ship but had orange hair. But like there's stories of that, there was already people here. There's vikings that came fucking way beforehand. Uh, And there's no stories written down of this. They don't want this history told well.
Speaker 7: And you know, I highly I would highly.
Speaker 5: Advise your viewers or listeners to to look into the Eschen and Navi tribe the Seven Fires prophecy, right, because it talks about how reconciliation could become a thing, right, and it talks about, you know, there's there's a white man that comes with the face of death and one that comes with the face of friendship, you know, and then that tracks into like the prophecy of what happened with the colonialism down to there will come a time where there's a crossroads where reconciliation will be possible, but it's up to them to be the new people of the Seventh Fire or the Eighth Fire. It's just something to really look into because they they themselves even offer that guide to reconciliation for us, whereas in the Bible, like we have the redemption story, so like they could hand in hand, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I would highly recommend people just look into that because that's Canadian history that nobody talks about hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And I would do a whole episode just about that that prophecy too, because like I'm not like it's interesting just because my point of view on some of the colonization stuff, and I like, you know, I do think that a lot of that stuff has been now used to radicalize people and like this has stolen land, it doesn't deserve to exist. But there's the Canadian people are a people. They've made themselves into a people and this they're using these tactics to destroy the nation front with it. If you study communism, it's very simple layout of like getting the nation to hate themselves, hate their national identity, erode everything, bring too many people in, divide all those people, and then you can like essentially break out a violent revolution that guess what all the people do, consolidate all the power. And there's history on both sides. Like I've said on the show, I'm reading a book called Not Stolen. I think it's fascinating, it's interesting. It's essentially not this woke version of what has happened throughout our history, especially with some of the agreements and settlements that were made with the indigenous, how there was sometimes even friendships and stuff, and that this has been overplayed. Is this violent extermination of people when it wasn't. It was a lot of sickness that was either done by accident or on purpose that took out large portions of the population. There's a guy, some people like him, I know somebody that don't. There's a guy named Robert Zephyr. I think that's to say his name. He's like an anthropologist kind of guy, does a little short things on YouTube and actually talks about things like the vrill and when some of the things the Nazis believed and the ancient Aryan race and plays it actually more weird, but like a plays it into like a more positive aspect of this is this ancient knowledge. And then you see the swastika on indigenous tribes, of their clothings, on their moccasins, all sorts of stuff, right, so it is interesting and that symbol was supposed to be given to them by like the Wagas and these like race of white Aryan people. And I didn't know a lot of this stuff until I started looking into it. And everyone wants to think they know everything about history, but there's so many layers. And there was good people fighting against the fighting with the indigenous, and the indigenous did wrong things too. They were also they almost genocide each other, the Iroquois and the Mohawks. They're like the that you got people have to lay that some of that stuff out when they're talking about you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Well, the foundation is always a good thing.
Speaker 5: But you know, I think it would be awesome as they get an older if you can't on here to like talk about some of this stuff, right, because who else would be able to tell you best if this was happening now in society, then the people that it happened to you before, right, willing to even talk to you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm kind of controversial. But it's funny because I have, uh there's actually a guy on TikTok and I've actually liket. His videos are great. I've saved two of them. And it's an indigenous dude that uh it doesn't like what's going on with the government and is actually speaking out about the He says, the native born Canadians that have been here since the first first colonization when they took over and stuff like that. And he was like, now they're being ran out and stuff like that and taken over by a new one. And he was like, and he's even said that it's not like really the people, it's it's the government. I've commented on stuff and he's liked all my because I'm like, it's the government, man, it's and he he's spoke out a lot more than I've seen anybody else. And he's an indigenous, like to the core and saying like, yeah, we need to come together because they're going to destroy all of us. And he's very much on the side of like, hey, white people are also being replaced and instinct through this process.
Speaker 7: Now that's the.
Speaker 5: Thing, like I said before, it takes it takes a village, right, like build a community, and you should have these discussions. Have people on that could have these discussions that get them up, because that's the thing that everyone's talking about. Everyone's talking about what's happening over here right in Hollywood and all this other shit, and I'm talking about what's really going on, right, So this is these are I think, you know, everything seems to be clickbait out there, right, but nobody's talking the truth. They're just talking to someone else's truth that they edited slightly, right, Like, these are discussions that aren't happening, Like, have the right people on build that reconciliation. That's the only way that we really could have reconciliation is to have the discussion first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why I am interested in you because I've said I grew up with a couple of friends that were indigenous and stuff like that. I've went to the reserves buns of times, and it's just the and it's the idea that I see some sadness within in those areas of what it could be. And you know, there's a lot of I just don't think a lot of help being done. And that's why I talk about the chiefs that people black. They've we've given them millions of dollars or tax dollars. They don't pay taxes, and you know, they have free education, all these things that would be positive, right. I do think some of it is a victim status, a little bit of like they are now fed into this system almost a communist system where this happens in America too, where the reserves are dependent on the government, the government's money to survive, to live and stuff like that. Uh, you know, and and I do see both sides. But I do think that we've talked about that I would be interested in hearing essentially the other side of the thing.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter who's doing it, right, like, at the end of the day, and even in the jobs that they've had in all aspects of government, just corruption has to be called out immediately, like there's they always preach no code of silence, don't poison them all. Like these are initial things that you get when you're doing these jobs in government. And meanwhile like they're bleeding goosiping about you behind your back or they're you know, not doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: Most politicians are treasoness at this point.
Speaker 5: And look and look how it is as an arderline, are you going to be the under the d of jeez? Is my job really worth going to get somebody who has power? Like that's the problems people find themselves. And they're the guards in the concentration camp. Like it's unfortunate, but that's how everybody is. Like they have good intentions, they'll hide behind the fence to say, you know, I believe you, but they're not going to step on the other side of the line to stand up for what is truly right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's the whole society, list the whole societies of people now where it's like especially now where that people are afraid to speak the truth, where we've we've sold ourselves this lie over and over and over again, and and everywhere it is, it's everywhere. It's the media, social media, it's the Internet, it's like and and people are feeding into it so much, and especially these divide and conquer tactics. And that's why I'm like, I do believe in unity of the people that it like, at some point, either we all come together and it's kumbai uh. But more more realistically, it's going to come to a point where Canadians or Americans or people that live in those homelands, the Canadians, I also mean the indigenous will need to band together against all the foreign invasion that's going on. I do think there's a pro big probability that we'll go into a civil war at some point, or there'll be some because there's people getting hurt all the time on the roads, assaults because you bring in too many people from a country where it's okay to do stuff like that.
Speaker 7: We're at the boiling point, and that's the big thing.
Speaker 5: And you see that in all societies, right Like, you hit a certain level of prosperity and then things just fall.
Speaker 2: Apart, seeing the downfall of an empire.
Speaker 5: That's right, and and it's all on the guise of good intentions and that's the problem, right Like, that's right, right end of the day, that road still leads to room. Right, it all goes to the same surface.
Speaker 2: And everything got really gay things. Uh, and it is crazy. We had a really good conversation. We've talked about things you know that we'll maybe get into and stuff like that. Like at some point I would love to film a doc and maybe go to some of the reserves and talk to an elder or someone that can, you know, so we can have an honest conversation because you'll find it more often or not, that probably what it will be. I think a lot of the people, like I said this before, that the every Child's Matter thing, whoever made those shirts is making a lot of money. Uh, and it's a grift. And that's exactly.
Speaker 7: Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So at the end, that's sad, right because not really a bad doubt's helping anyone, Like BLM, same thing, right, these are all being used against us. I truly believe that it's a Marxist or read cultural Marxist just reading and what their ideologies are and it's like a reflection of what we see now. But I'm excited to get into some of the stuff that we've talked about and maybe starting to lay foundations. Even if it's a once a month kind of thing. We're able to break some of these rabbit holes down, because I'm sure there it'd be easy to do two hours and talk about one encompassing subject, like some of the ancient text and what you believe is going on in the past and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh, but it's gonna take a long time. It's going to be a couple of Ancient Aliens episodes for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down for that. I like that shit. That's like one of my favorites. So yeah, I hope everyone enjoyed this. It was fun, Like I'm never able to do this right. Like usually we stick to like one topic, you know, and we're always having fun right and joking. But this more serious topics sometimes I enjoy more because I'm able to get these point of view across to people that maybe don't normally think about it or know that I think some of these things that like, yeah, like I still want to fight for my people, but I think there is a massive amount of division going on. And having these open conversations, especially just to start going down this rabbit hole and to kind of introduce you because it seems like you do have a lot to say and you've been looking into stuff pretty deeply. I've seen he's been sending me stuff, so I've seen what he's getting, what he's digging into, and it's it's interesting. It's stuff that I've looked at before in my life, but now it's you've laid it out in a way where it might make it pretty easy to consume for people.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of puzzle pieces that we're missing, and I think it all starts with the one that I just told everybody to get informed with. So seven fires, guys, have a look at that, and Tom, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: I do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Yeah, we'll have to maybe cover that next time, but yeah, this is a good talk. Everybody support the show five star rate and reviews. All that good stuff. You can buy merch at the site. You can also support the show on Patreon. We have lots of different stuff coming. There's a lot of old episodes that now be released a Patreon only be exclusively there. It was my decision I got. We're guarding down a different hole. So if everyone wants to hear drunken retardedness, just go listen to some of the early episodes of this show. But yeah, everybody stay strange out there.
Speaker 3: Make it a Christmas party to remember at dun Stores with twenty percent off a fantastic range of wine and champagne, and mix a match three for two on over one hundred party food options. Whether you want crispy tempora prawns elf bow buns or selection of indulgent cheeses. Whatever you want from your Christmas shop, you'll find it in our aisled fridges and freezers. Plus you can save again at the till with a ten or fifty grocery vouchure. Make Christmas for everyone with Dun Stores. Turn the conditions apply vactucab used to next grocery shop of fifty or more Valuoucluelcohl Please during sensibly.
Speaker 1: This message comes from Better Help. Can you think of a time when you didn't feel like you could be yourself? Like you are hiding behind a mask. Better Help online therapy is convenient, flexible, and can help you learn to be your authentic self. So you can stop hiding. Because masks should be for Halloween fun, not for your emotions. Take off the mask with Better Help. Visit betterhelp dot com slash New Direction today to get temper sent off your first month. That's better. Help h E LP dot com slash new direction,