Speaker 1: Yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Moment, spaces, space, God, the LODs, a body, money, it's a very cool my body.
Speaker 3: He looks good, he looks.
Speaker 4: Moments, space, Spaceman, basement, basement, basement, Bason.
Speaker 3: I took under.
Speaker 5: Wear fitting project.
Speaker 3: On the war light space more man space, more space.
Speaker 6: I would like to.
Speaker 3: Su man loved.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: My spaces. Let's create.
Speaker 7: That's a body.
Speaker 3: It's a very true body.
Speaker 8: P looks good.
Speaker 9: Phoenix good, Phoenix, good Phoenix good.
Speaker 5: Sex space sex space.
Speaker 3: Space, moment, space.
Speaker 5: Space, space, space.
Speaker 1: Flies.
Speaker 8: Space, It's great.
Speaker 10: Space space.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's a little one thing that can bring them all together.
Speaker 6: Don't begin with you.
Speaker 12: Where it begins with you, not you.
Speaker 7: I'm want to say.
Speaker 3: Good word heres away from here.
Speaker 11: Get on the dance gold.
Speaker 10: Half up.
Speaker 11: Bankers, get him on the floor.
Speaker 8: Bankers, make the people bought. Bankers give him pay baker.
Speaker 11: Give your name, name, your name name.
Speaker 8: I want to see you.
Speaker 3: Ask the door sees. Yeah, I'm telling me to you.
Speaker 11: Get more hoes, give more pain, give my boots, gipp leeve. I want to see the CEOs bing its peak, ruin those slides and one hundred and forty one bb.
Speaker 8: Oh cool.
Speaker 10: B your name, name name, name, your name.
Speaker 8: Name the name of the day.
Speaker 13: You name.
Speaker 14: Shake shake take that, shake that all right, picky middle class.
Speaker 3: See egos, get on your toe.
Speaker 12: You'll face we did just wait. I want to see the banker on the floor.
Speaker 3: I want to see you ass floor.
Speaker 12: Make it clap, make it pot clap, shake that los, I'm gonna chance here.
Speaker 11: Baker gets on the floor.
Speaker 8: Bankers make people for bakers. You're gonna pay baker. You wanna name ring such a mill clad.
Speaker 3: And more fi I cats in my baker cow.
Speaker 11: Bakers get on the floor. Bankers make the people poor bakers get more pain.
Speaker 15: Bakers.
Speaker 8: Banker, my bang.
Speaker 3: Bang, my bang bang bang bang, my bang bake, my bank, my bank, my.
Speaker 16: Bank bank and my bank bank bag bank in my bank bank my man, my bank bank bank for my bank bank tep, my bank bank bank bank tr my bank bank Tep, my bank bank bank TN, my bank bank Tep, my bank bank bank bank.
Speaker 17: Bakes h m hm.
Speaker 11: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 18: Hm hm oh.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 15: Space Wise, our God has a buddy.
Speaker 8: It's a very tone body.
Speaker 3: He looks good.
Speaker 19: Moment space wise, moment space wise.
Speaker 8: Space sex.
Speaker 10: Space man, stay running.
Speaker 8: It's true.
Speaker 3: Mormon space lies.
Speaker 20: Yours so color.
Speaker 5: Let me have intimacy with you on the dad not move magic.
Speaker 8: It's so tight you magic gotta work me. It's the running.
Speaker 15: Mormon space Wise, creating new lives, the Mormon space list.
Speaker 8: More than face. Pay Piggy, Pay Piggy. Don't make me go back to that's ninety five way shot. There's no way to be alive. Don't make me go back to.
Speaker 1: Ninety five.
Speaker 8: Way shot. Ted's no way to be alive.
Speaker 21: They just give me one mossome chance.
Speaker 8: Pay Meiggy, just give me one.
Speaker 21: More super chance by Giggy, Just give me one more by Giggy, Just give me one Boo went.
Speaker 6: On with my book one one missed too any mixed free year we had the baby, she went for Sachi. She went Gucchi gotta lay down on my bands on the lambo because she don't like my bother.
Speaker 22: No, no, she got a diamond.
Speaker 3: Grip and her baby teeth.
Speaker 22: Coolest kid in nursery. But you know I'm not a matter yellist and not the yell list. I flow with the transcendental. I gave me reading Viggenstein. Investigate my girl philosophically. Yeah, do you know what I'm saying, I just want the money.
Speaker 21: Just give me one more, Jack, Giggy, just give me one more. Super Hey, Kiggy, just give me one more.
Speaker 3: Hey Higgy, Yuh, just give me one.
Speaker 23: Y'all got it up.
Speaker 24: I'm sipping for you, girl.
Speaker 25: I want my heart once you win my work.
Speaker 8: I see you in the soup.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I see you want to go from me.
Speaker 25: I see you want the only fans and you've got my heart in your hand.
Speaker 7: Please don't crush your girl.
Speaker 25: I understand that I'm a self, but I'm proud. I'm a geek, but I'm proud and I want to feel your breath at up convention. I want my picture with you grow up in my ass to be on social media. I want my friends to see it on Discord. I'm gonna upload it to myself bread and they all don't see it. My friends, they're gonna like it, they're gonna betweet it. But I think that it's gonna be the greatest moment my lap and I want you to be a.
Speaker 8: Part of a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't make me go back to That's ninety five.
Speaker 8: Page. Ain't no way to be alive, way to be.
Speaker 11: Just give me my host.
Speaker 20: Simmer Chack, Fringe, Core Wiggs, antheum mumble rap is the next song, y'all? And all I'm gonna do is pick a corporate product. What's the worst corporate brand that you can think of? I'm gonna I'm just gonna repeat the brand names right, Donald.
Speaker 26: John Silva Got Donald John Donald John quiz nos Trangle Subway, Jason Finnick, colls Is, Jason Finnick, colls Is, Donald John quiz Nostrangle subway, Donald John Silva Got Donald, John Donald John quiz nos Trangle Subway.
Speaker 7: Jason Finnick colls Is, Jason Fennick calls.
Speaker 3: You, Donald John quiz nos Trangles.
Speaker 26: Subway, Donald John Silver Got Donald John Donald John quiz nos Trangle Subway.
Speaker 7: Jason Finny college Is, Jase Fenny colls.
Speaker 26: Long John quiz no fran Gole subway, Johnnald John Donald John quiz no pran Gole Subway.
Speaker 7: Jase Fenny colls Is, Jase Fenny calls.
Speaker 3: Long John quiz no pran Gole Subway. All you do is you repeat stupid corporate There we.
Speaker 27: Go, copa cup car Collba cup Colba, coup Plenty Fitton, Lanny Bitney mac donald, Jack Donald mc donald, jack Donald, Fringe cor Humble rack.
Speaker 8: Or.
Speaker 3: I got that fly Bustle, I got that fly. I got that piland Her. I've got that piland Her. I got that Well Fargo. I got that well Fargo.
Speaker 7: Kind kinda know.
Speaker 28: I've got enough this go. I've gotten out bis. I've got that DJ Max. I got that DJ Max. I got by Lindsay Yagay. I got by Lindsay Yagay. I got by Lindsay Yagay. I got by Lindcay Yaga.
Speaker 7: This is fun.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm like, I was a rapper now I'm a rapper now. Dang, I just realized it. You bet his crane it's called crank cord.
Speaker 20: Dude thinks he's on the cutting edge, the cusp of cutting edge, calling me cringe.
Speaker 29: They stole some Sumerian technology that allowed them to predict outcomes, and that technology stopped working in twenty twelve. We're gonna get into that tomorrow. If I had to be fascinating, I wonder if they saw Charlie Kirk, black Kang.
Speaker 30: Black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persue, lang gangs, black bishops, black players, people of the chocolate Persueylang kangs, black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persue, lang king, black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persuasion.
Speaker 31: But the dark ages of the time when black people ruled Europe. So when you go into the real history, you'll see king teams with.
Speaker 3: That's King James, right, that's James Lebron, that's King lebar right now black, he was not a white guy.
Speaker 31: You'll see his whole lineage of kings, black kangs, black.
Speaker 30: Bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persue, lang gangs, black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persueylang kang, black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persuey lang king, black bishops, black players, people of the chocolate persuasion.
Speaker 31: Who was in holmost sexual himself, who would assistant Lucretia, would have made the image of Lucretia to be married, and that became the Renaissance era.
Speaker 3: Thought, are you telling me to Lucretia that's a black game like that? Are you going to say that the people that was framing the black.
Speaker 32: People were also black?
Speaker 3: That don't make no sense. Lucretia is a black as Hell's name Lucreatia's church even allowed it. You know what I'm saying. The church allowed for strange company that have been suppressed, that have been suppressed.
Speaker 20: Listen to my brother the fifteen hundreds, it was legal to be a company black tang, black bishops.
Speaker 30: Black players, people of the chocolate persuaded, black gang, black bishops, black players.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 32: They were getting ready to attack Israel, all right.
Speaker 18: And strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and right and strike and strike and try and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and try and strike and strike.
Speaker 33: And I hear a sound of victory.
Speaker 8: I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear the.
Speaker 14: Sound of victory.
Speaker 20: The Lord says it is done.
Speaker 34: Take a ba alta rikaving.
Speaker 8: Okay, one sound for me.
Speaker 33: So I hear the sound of victory.
Speaker 35: I hear the sound of victory.
Speaker 3: I hear the sound of victory.
Speaker 18: I hear the sound of strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and try and strike and strike and strike and try and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and.
Speaker 3: Strike and oh yeah, what's up? Everybody? Welcome.
Speaker 20: You're not gonna be talking about t working ziophile Tonight. Tonight is the night where we are once again vendomicated. Yes, you heard me right, massive vendomication again.
Speaker 3: How I don't know it? Just so, y'all.
Speaker 19: Every day I'll wake up and it's like, what's in the news I talked about ten years ago?
Speaker 3: Today? Oh, this.
Speaker 36: That's for our Hurrah?
Speaker 3: Check this out? What's that date?
Speaker 20: September seventeen, twenty sixteen. Tweets from twenty sixteen, y'all.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 37: Tweets from twenty sixteen. My sweet sixteen was twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Look at that? What did I say? Arthur C. Clark and NASA and Brookings Institute.
Speaker 20: Were working together in nineteen sixty eight to an alien syopne Excuse me? Nineteen sixty Brookings Institute, commissioned by NASA, stated that the effects of discovery of et life would be profound. Fundamentalists of all religious traditions would find it electrifying. It would have the potential of far reaching consequences, especially amongst Christianity where it is a social force. In particular, it's a ticking time bomb for the doctrine of the incarnation. The public's perception would be destroyed. Not only would the idea of the incarnation itself come under review, the whole of Christian ideas about God's plan of salvation would be severely problematized. Doctor Holroyd wrote the Christian religion would be compromised because et life means that the incarnation as a historical event and the knowledge of the person of Christ and his passion, ascension, atonement, et cetera, would either have to maintain. They would either have to maintain the incardination and crucifixion happen on innumerable worlds, which is the originist view, or they would have to update everything and there would be a problem for divine providence and divine theology. In nineteen sixty they were discussing the alien psyop the revelation that space brothers.
Speaker 3: Fake and gay space brothers. You got a homosexual.
Speaker 20: Uncle cousin, right, I'm talking about your gay space brother, dude.
Speaker 37: Gay space brother, gay space brother, won't you come down from a bone high gay space brother, Gay space brother, won't you come down from up one high and touch my cheeks, touch my glutes fromone high, touch my glues framone high in the sky, gay space brother, won't you come down and slap them cheeks?
Speaker 3: Can I get up? Slap on the cheek, yeah? Can I get up? Slap on the butt cheek? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Cause, gay space brother, he's gonna come down and find you, Jason.
Speaker 3: They're cracking up.
Speaker 20: I don't know whether I was going in the direction of a country song, and then it turned into like a h an inward, a wigger, spiritual.
Speaker 3: Wegroid, spiritual.
Speaker 19: Gay space brother gonna come down from the mountain high. Except gay space brother, he's going to read design your interior.
Speaker 3: Gage space brother, You're going to clap them cheeks like.
Speaker 21: Hm.
Speaker 3: That's the one of the hymns of wigs antheum psych Can you make it clap? I did.
Speaker 20: That's what it means, right, isn't that what that means? I know a lot of rappers, a lot of rappers are fans of of clapping. I mean a lot of you know, rappers get a lot of flat they get a lot of negative press.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: All I see is them wanting you to do.
Speaker 20: Uh, just just just clap, and they just they just want applause when they say make it clap as.
Speaker 3: Far as I can tell them, just asking for applause. I don't know what y'all own about. Gaee space brother, come down from the mountain. Gaee space brother, he's gonna do your interior design anyway. Enough joking around, Stop being so ridiculous. There you have it.
Speaker 20: That is from an academic text, not a conspiracy book, Brenda Denzler's.
Speaker 3: Book on the UFO phenomena and alien cults. And it's everything that we talked about. Now.
Speaker 20: Isn't this providential because they just canonized within the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia jurisdiction Father Sara from Rose as a saint, so Rocorp has decided, yes, we do a firm that he was a man of sanctity.
Speaker 3: And what was one of the first.
Speaker 20: Podcasts that we well, I don't want to see the first We did a podcast on this ten years ago on Orthodoxy in the Religion of the Future, and we talked about the warnings about the facan gay alien invasion, the demonic alien phenomena.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 36: Geese peace brothers.
Speaker 9: Here we go right, this is Jay Dyer.
Speaker 20: I was still using that old ass song back then. Oh this isn't even a video. Look at this as a dang just an audio ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 20: Ten years ago, we covered this book and we talked about what was coming. We talked about the facing gay alien invasion. Not only that some of the first I know what I'm thinking of, some of the first podcasts that I ever did on YouTube us Collins Brothers the Fake and Gay Alien Invasion eleven years ago. Look at this, Look at this.
Speaker 38: And he basically.
Speaker 14: Basically let us know without going.
Speaker 20: Into read Jeff, So, this is eleven years ago with a phone interview, straight up ancient archaic skills. There, phone interview with the Collins Brothers on fake and Gay alien Invasion.
Speaker 3: Now, for those that don't know, we just had, well you.
Speaker 20: Wouldn't know this, but I just did a podcast with Eddie Bravo yesterday. I went back on Eddie Bravo's podcast and the whole section, the whole last half of it was about UFO alien stuff. Because of this disclosure, they're going to disclose the existence of extraterrestrial craft and perhaps life. Trump what signed that some months back the Disclosure Act, right, And I just want to point out that we've been consistent, consistently for over a decade.
Speaker 3: You can see here.
Speaker 20: Warning and saying that this would be a large scale social engineering, faking gay SCIO. Now that doesn't mean that I think everything about the phenomenon is fake. There are advanced technologies. There are advanced drone craft that they keep secret. The Pentagon has all kinds of stuff like that. They use the alien smokescreen cover at one level just to deflect from experiments with that type of advanced technology. But there's also an unexplainable phenomena that does occur. And even some of the famous long time non Christian people in the Pentagon and the Deep State that worked on this stuff, like Jacques Vallee, they describe it as an inter dimensional.
Speaker 3: Evil force.
Speaker 20: They don't say demonic because Jacques Villie isn't really a Christian. He was a Rosicrucian, but he was a computer scientist, and it was at different levels working in these sort of deep state intelligence capacities and research and development. And Jacques Villie, upon whom the character the scientists character in Close Encounters the Third Kind played by Franz wau Truffau.
Speaker 3: That character is based on Jacques Belie.
Speaker 20: So even Spielberg when he made Close Encounters, was basing some of the characters, and some of this on purportedly, you know, real world events and researchers.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not saying Close Encounters is real.
Speaker 20: What I'm saying is that he includes the real elements and then turns it into a massive propaganda piece for the existence of alien life. And lo and behold what is coming up in a few months. What amazing timing that your boy, Steve Spielbergstein would be releasing a movie at the exact same time as the establishment's disclosure. It's just accident of them. There's no way that could be timed the same, right, And we have Emily Blunt as a news reporter, and she's up there.
Speaker 3: You know, talking about the weather, yabit yap.
Speaker 20: And then lo and behold, aliens break through the transmission and they mess with their minds because I guess they can new mind control, which is ironically what the establishment itself does. So it's almost like aliens or perhaps a development out of m KL Trump. And then the aliens do the classic alien clicking. I don't know who first put aliens clicking, but I'm tired of it. Every movie since the nineties has aliens clicking. Why are aliens clicking? Maybe they have, maybe they rap, maybe they talk like Curtis Blow. Maybe they had talk like an eighties rapper.
Speaker 3: Who knows. We don't know, But why is.
Speaker 20: Every movie presenting them with this annoying ass click? And how come they all kind of look the same? It's just come on, man, give me a new alien. I mean, aliens have.
Speaker 3: Bad aesthetics, right, They need to be dressing like gay dudes, because aliens are gay as hell. They're always going in bots doing that's all they care about. They're just pervs.
Speaker 20: They're intergalactic perves that are here to mess with butts. They drove forty million light years and crashed their vehicle to get laid because they couldn't get laid on their planet.
Speaker 3: I guess I know it is because aliens are all flat.
Speaker 20: They have no they're all just a little smooth down there. There's no butts. They're looking for butt cheeks because they have just flat, smooth nothing. They weren't alone, Oh we're not alone, because look, the deer are acting weird and that clearly aliens must be the if deer are it's not chronic wasting disease, it's aliens.
Speaker 3: Birds are acting weirder. Oh no, the birds?
Speaker 14: Would that frighten you?
Speaker 7: If?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Isn't that interesting because it's almost like the reverse of the fall, right because in the.
Speaker 20: In Genesis, the fall includes that the beasts would fear Adam and Eve. After the fall, I'll put the fear of you upon all the beasts of the field, all the animals. So there's like there's a sort of a reversal. Now the effects of the fall are reversing because.
Speaker 3: The aliens are just I don't know, they're just they're just.
Speaker 20: Touching the butt of the metaphysics of the universe too, right, They're they're messing with They're they're traumatizing the universe itself metaphysically.
Speaker 3: Let's let's they're messing with her brain signals. See that today is today? Whoa Spielberg's got clicking aliens?
Speaker 6: No way?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Oh no? And the whole world sees it on their phones. Now, if an alien can.
Speaker 20: Take over Emily Blunt's mind and just make her click, like, how would you even stand against this? They could just take over anyone's mind right away. Right, So already it seems like the logic of this plot would be hopeless.
Speaker 3: Unless the aliens are our saviors. When have we heard this narrative before? Oh the day the Earth stood still? All right?
Speaker 20: The old original propaganda film that the CIA or os oss or CIA consultant. I think CD Jackson had a role in some of those films. Who was the architect of the doctrinal warfare program that declassified discuss the usage of various religious denominations, including the Caloga Church primarily for the dissemination of Americanism. But the guy who was the architect of that, one of them architects, CDE Jackson also consulted and worked on a lot of films, and they were putting the alien propag in the into films like Daily Earth. So still with Clatu, Right, CLATU is going to destroy the Earth if they don't disarm.
Speaker 3: And form a United Nations world government.
Speaker 20: The meme itself is the plot of the ancient of the old alien film, right, the meme that the aliens say, farmou world government and become a socialist state, disarm and depopulate, or else we will destroy you and do that stuff, right, faking galiens always have the same message, same message that the.
Speaker 3: TikTok elves what do they call the clockwork elves of d mt fame, Well, they just happen to say all the same stuff.
Speaker 20: It wass dt Like the elves told you like we need to have like a world government or whatever, and like if we just get rid of like a lot of people like Earth will.
Speaker 3: Heal the same message always.
Speaker 20: In fact, they even intentionally put pseudo Christian similar them into the film because the original alien who's the rebel against the bad aliens is a carpenter, right, He's a miraculous, mysterious carpenter man aka it's referring to Christ and he's there to help stop the aliens from destroying Earth. But in order to do this, the scientism bros I have to save us Earth's scientism bros have to get together with the United Nations. They create, as Albert Einstein argued, a socialist world government, and only through science and socialism, scientific socialism could.
Speaker 3: We save Earth from nuking itself.
Speaker 20: Or by Clautu Barata whatever his name is, Klautu nukiis so the messaging, the propaganda has been the same in the fiction from Daily ar said, soil all the way up until now with disclosure.
Speaker 3: I bet you money that's going to be the plot.
Speaker 20: Also, this was the reason why I didn't like the movie Arrival, the one with Amy Adams, because in that story, the aliens are going to nuke the Earth, and it was only when Amy Adams figured out the stupid squid alien language through looking at coffee cup stains, could she figure out how to talk to them so that we wouldn't be nuked. And it took all the science people coming together to overcome the racial and ethnic and religious divides that unfortunately plague the poor stupid people of Earth, and only the enlightened scientism bros. Actually the ethnic bipoch scientism women are the only ones that can save us.
Speaker 3: By the way, why is it a white woman saving us?
Speaker 35: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all thought y'all.
Speaker 20: Was being woite when you had white ass Amy Adams saving the earth. Excuse me, if anybody could interpret squid squirts, it would be a sister or a bipop person such as myself. Okay, so that was whitewashing right there. Okay, anyways, lo and behold Steven Spielberg is gonna do an alien movie.
Speaker 3: Can't believe it. Who's hurt us such a thing? People have a right to know the truth.
Speaker 20: And imagine how silly the level of propagandizing is. People think the government's hiding the aliens from us. No, no, no, dummy, The government wants you to believe in the aliens.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 20: And by the way, Eddie Bravo has finally come around to that position, right. He admitted that he's like, all right, I believe now that they want us believing in aliens.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: That's moving in my direction. And the argument I have on this, which.
Speaker 20: I've have for the whole time, by the way, shot into the Collins brothers, because they've been on top of this as well, and they wrote a whole book on this. It came out a few years ago called Invoking the Beyond. It's a thout and page book, and the middle three or four inner pages is entirely just about the alien syop and all of the faking gay stuff that plagues the alien syop from its inception, whether it's Roswell, whether it's the Majestic Twelve, whether it is you know, Betty Barney Hill and their frauds they're their fraud nonsense and they're occultic practices, or whether it's Georgia Damski and his occultic practices, his involvement in rose Acrucianism. By the way, you notice the alien phenomena. There's always these rosicrusions that pop up. You get Jacques Valie, you get Georgia Dampski, you get other operators within the black Ops side of the deep State that are into rose Acicrucianism and her meticism. There's always an overlap with the occultic stuff, and particularly the Crollian elements as well, and the far Eastern tantric stuff, because they believe that when you're tapping into the gods, turns out many of the tantric practices also.
Speaker 3: Think that it's the gods or the entities in the stellar sphere which are the demons, which are the aliens. What does C. S.
Speaker 20: Lewis put in the third edition, the third volume of the Space Trilogy. The aliens that are creating a world government under the basically Tavistock Socialist Institute in the UK. They want to depopulate everybody. Oh, it turns out other demons exactly. Jamie what do you want me to promote? Jamie also recently did a podcast on her channel called e T Phone Home about Eastern religions, aliens and the gods. Right now, note that you know a lot of those Eastern religious practices. Sex magic actually comes out of that, right. Crowley's development of the system of modern sex magic in the West is actually a combination of Western Hermeticism with the tantric practices, right, Tantrik, Buddhism, et cetera. And the tantric idea includes that you're tapping into other dimensions and other realms to become empowered by the forces that take you over or the demons, to become possessed. And one of the best ways to do that, as the serbs say, is the double once in your butt, and that becomes one of the key pathways to this sort of infestation or problem that people develop when they get into these practices is that it leads to psychosis, at leads to mania, at least to insane. And that's why when you get really into tantrasm, and it's the fact that I had all these influences on thalma and crole systems, you can see why many of the people that are in the Kroleian ethos, they actually say, we are contacting aliens and those are the gods, right, so they say the exact same thing. In fact, Croley's picture of Lamb is supposed to be a ascended master, hence Lama or Lamb right, And Crowley believed that one of the entities that he was contacting Lamb here, who happens to be the first Gray, the large alien gray.
Speaker 3: Other people have noted this too, right.
Speaker 20: Here's the Whitley Strieber's description of what he thinks he's saw in his supposed events. Also, Jamie's podcast Guru's Gone Wild covers this as well. But you'll see there the comparison between the entity that Crowley claimed to have interacted with. And this is way before anybody drew pictures of the grays, right, or the tall whites or whatever nonsense the alien people come up with, Oh well, it just always look like a demon. So what do you know, Guys who want to support the stream, you can do so through supertat's done through stream labs.
Speaker 3: Or natively through YouTube. You can do it right there.
Speaker 20: But don't forget either that again highlighting the connection to the tantric far Eastern stuff. Lamb is a lama, right, He's an ascended master supposedly, or one of the former ascended masters who has passed on to the ether and is now contacting us and telling us the ancient mystical secrets through the dimensions and.
Speaker 3: Portals that you enter through the a n us.
Speaker 20: Yes, this is Typhonian magic or Transugothian magic, which is magic done through accessing the gods through the portals, and one of those portals is the booty hole. I'm not joking. By the way it sounds like I'm joking, I'm not. Guys, wait it like and share. We are covering the imminent disclosure psychological warfare op deception that is too pronged in its attack. You have the fakean gay mainstream media and the faking gay Hollywood media at the exact same time putting out the propaganda about alien and disclosure. All right, now, let's look at what is exactly going on. See there's anything else in this comment I mean in this trailer. Uh oh, they make you sweat too. Oh, they make you sweat.
Speaker 3: Crop circles. Dude, WHOA, Let's come over here and listen to this clip.
Speaker 39: Cause your boy cash patal cash cash paid right here, cash matel cash paid cash.
Speaker 3: Money right here. He says, it's common body. It's the aliens is common agent disclosure.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 40: Okay, you're busy, you have, you have a full time job. I'm more and more convinced that probably, and my faith tells me. You know, we have universes within universes. I just there's no limit to God's imagination.
Speaker 20: Yeah, your weird rumman Catholic faith itself doesn't tell you that.
Speaker 3: Maybe it does.
Speaker 20: Maybe that his weird rumman Catholic faith tells him that there are worlds, will millions of worlds within worlds. That's quantum gibberis. Dude, what are you talking about? Uh, that's actually Talmudic.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 20: The Talmud teaches that there's one hundred and eighty six thousand worlds. So alien stuff is actually also temutic.
Speaker 40: So the idea that there would be life on other planets that may be visited here that would not at all shock or surprise me.
Speaker 3: Have you ever looked into it?
Speaker 7: We're looking at it.
Speaker 14: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I want all the details.
Speaker 14: Here's the thing.
Speaker 41: Every other president before President Trump could have said, hey, let's look at that and get the American people the information.
Speaker 27: What did he do?
Speaker 41: He stood up an interagency process with Department of War, leaving that effort to get out the documentation related to everything that you're talking about, not just from the FBI, from the IC and everywhere else.
Speaker 7: And so what do we do.
Speaker 41: We already delivered our first chants of information to that committee and they're going to be publicly releasing this information very soon.
Speaker 23: We are all for it.
Speaker 41: There's nothing in this subject that we're talking about that we don't want release. We are job at the fbis to work at the White House in dow.
Speaker 20: So notice you've been told by the normy conspiracy low tier world that the government is covering up alien existence. They're covering up the phenomena. They don't want us knowing the truth. But the truth is out there right as if we're all, you know, Molder and Scully out here at a basic bitch level trying to we're going to figure out the truth that we're going to expose the government before covered up to aliens. But here is the government now saying we want you to know, and we want to believe, we want you to believe in the aliens.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 41: Give them the information and then they're going to put that out a methodical process, and you're going to start seeing those releases literally happening in the very near future.
Speaker 14: We've just met on it.
Speaker 42: So religious leaders told prepared now for UFO disclosure to unleash Bible changing revelations.
Speaker 3: That's the again, what did.
Speaker 42: I warn you?
Speaker 3: What did I tell you?
Speaker 20: And Father start from rosa way before I did, obviously, but what did I put when I dug up that Brookings Institute.
Speaker 3: Paper? I told you.
Speaker 20: That they will use this deception on a mass scale to replace the Western Biblical tradition and move us into a new ideological tradition. What is that new ideology, Well, anything that's compatible with New Age, with transhumanism, with the idea of everything being an emergent flux sort of property, that you can have new life forms popping into existence. AI will perhaps be called conscious. In fact, Richard Dawkins just said that he thinks that it's possible that AI is conscious now, and that's just based on his own materialistic definition of what consciousness is. I mean by that definition, you can then elastically expanded to make anything you could make, because the calculators are therefore now conscious based on these weird elastic definitions.
Speaker 3: So here you have in nineteen sixty a white paper from the Brookings.
Speaker 20: Institute, which is one of the top thing tanks up there with Rand Corporation, Carnegie Foundation, Ford Foundation, Rockfeller Foundation, Sorels Foundation, same type of entity Brookings Institute. Right, Brookings Institute put the paper out a while back that we would go to war against Iran for Israel. Right, the paper the Pathway to Persia paper that everybody's been talking about. That's the same institute that in nineteen sixty. Okay, people got to understand. Presidents aren't calling the shots. Maybe to a small degree, they have a limited amount of power. Think tanks, NGOs and foundations call the shots. They policy plan. They are the steering committees that steer us in the direction that the real power elite want to go. The power elite do not care if you believe in They don't care about your conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: They want you to believe that aliens exist. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 20: I think, by the way that this was as my assessment, my opinion is that This is a deception all the way back to the Majestic twelve, right. Majestic twelve was itself a kind of a conspiracy saying that there's a cover up of alien existence and craft and phenomena. But MJ twelve gave the impression of the cover up, which was the normal sort of basic bitch Boomer conspiracy theory for like decades and now suddenly and it's by the way, it has to be under a Boomer, has to be under Boomer Trump and his MAGA cult that they have the release of the alien nonsense, because the Boomers are still largely in control. It's not totally given over to the gen X yet, And so the Boomers are the ones that are all going to fall for this because there's two classic Boomer conspiracies, JFK and aliens. Nobody cares about JFK, but everybody now supposedly supposed to care about aliens, although I'm not exactly sure that enough people care about this. Maybe they do, But the problem is that the government has lied forever. People kind of have figured out the government lies forever. Oh, but they're gonna now tell us the truth about aliens. What are you talking about? This is those You got to be so stupid to believe this, right, just on the face of it. Right, So there's a deeper level to this, which includes all of these suspicious super suss black ops people, people come out of what's called the aviary, people involved in defense technology, people involved in actual psychological warfare, you know, John B. Alexander, people involved in non lethal technologies, people involved in the CIA's black ops throughout the world and are part of this, and we're supposed to believe them.
Speaker 3: And that's about whistleblowers. I'm talking about people in the establishment.
Speaker 20: Okay, it's total Boomer slot, right, I mean, this is the conspiracy equivalent of pastor shake Jonathan Shelley, right, shake Jonathan Shelle as we saw, was perhaps the stupidest person I've ever debated, right there with misfit patriot, not so erudite, same tier, and the boomer conspiracy narrative about aliens is that tier.
Speaker 3: It's that level, right, no critical thinking.
Speaker 20: Fuzzy blurry videos for freaking fifty sixty years when we've got everybody has a ten eighty camera on their phone.
Speaker 3: And now, by the way, with AI like that's all ruined anyway.
Speaker 20: Because Now, any image could potentially be AI so or video, so I'm not sure what the logic is, except again has to I think be perhaps still during the rain of the Boomer, Right, the only way that this could work is in the reign of Boomer Supreme, especially make a cartoon of ye Lord Boomer Supreme. I guess he could just be Trump Trump Trump could be Boomer Lord Boomer Supreme the first And that's why we're.
Speaker 3: Getting all this rolled out.
Speaker 20: When because the Boomer slapped, they eat this ship up. Dude, they eat this ship up, and they can't even recognize as everybody knows, like when something's.
Speaker 8: Ai, right, I seen I sink, I sink. Maybe nothing, y'all.
Speaker 38: Who floating over Israel on a video. That's gotta bey God's miracle. That's gotta be the line of the tribe of Judah holding up baby. He was floating in there, levee tating. He was Eugene Levey tad.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be a sign. It's gotta be a sign. I sink it. And then you're like, no, Grandma, that was Ai. What's that now?
Speaker 8: That ain't AI.
Speaker 38: I sink Trump Trump had a he had a giant he was benching six hundred pairs on a video.
Speaker 8: How could they fake that? How could they fake that?
Speaker 3: Dude? In the video?
Speaker 20: In the mirage Men video, they were talking about faking alien videos in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? And by the way, when they faked the alien they don't even try.
Speaker 20: When they faked the alien videos, they look like Mystery Science Theater episodes.
Speaker 42: Limel other headlines. Trump's alien falls could shatter Christian beliefs. Churches should prepare for it, claims pastors.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, exactly what I said, dude.
Speaker 8: I sink it in the AI video.
Speaker 38: Of that net yo, he's the line of the tribe of Judah raptures coming the rapture.
Speaker 3: I gotta lose weight, or else I won't be able to be raptured.
Speaker 38: He might not be able to pick me up. I might not them fly if I don't lose some weight. Honey, I gotta stop wearing moomoos. I don't want to be raptured in my moomoo, my curlers.
Speaker 42: What I was told decades ago, and what's now been leaked by whistleblowers, is that that they're splicing humans and animals, which they be classified.
Speaker 3: They are they have a shot. No, what does that have to do with this?
Speaker 20: I thought, I don't think I can get away of playing a whole ALEX club here, so we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: But uh, now here is this.
Speaker 20: I don't know who this person is, but a million people have sent me this is Perry Stone is see something like evangelical end times Goo, goofball see one of these. I'm assuming I mean just looking another dude.
Speaker 3: That's what he gives off, that vibe, right, Uh.
Speaker 20: And like a million people have sent me this video, so we got to cover this. We got to see what's going on because he's talking about the By the way, this dude wearing an ED Hardy shirt. Dude's wearing an ED Hardy shirt. Maybe those are backings on. Maybe it's we're twenty years from ED Hardy gear, so maybe it's back now.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 20: Maybe I'm out of style because ED Hardy shit is back and I just don't even know. And even gen X boomer pastors are more drippy than I am.
Speaker 3: Now, is that what's happening?
Speaker 7: Shit?
Speaker 32: Damn?
Speaker 3: Did I got out dripped by pastor Perry Stone?
Speaker 41: Damn?
Speaker 3: Son? All Right, I don't know what is the deal.
Speaker 24: Let's see what he said that sent me a text message.
Speaker 35: I was in a meeting, a weekend meeting, preaching Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, and he said, Perry, can you give me a call?
Speaker 24: I have some information that has come to my attention.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick of pastors.
Speaker 43: Is everybody else sick of pastors? Am I the only pus and sick of pastors?
Speaker 3: A pastor?
Speaker 43: And we got a church down at the Strip Mall with fifteen other pastors who pastor the twenty three hundred other pastors underneath those pastors, and they passed to the ministers who minister to the three thousand minister throughout the country of the congregation of panthers, the good pastors pistals.
Speaker 35: Of course, when a friend of yours does that that you know quite well you're not. You have no idea what information they're talking to friends.
Speaker 43: I got a call from the men in black inside the good men and the many black, said that the raptures covered, but don't don't don't believe the first rapture, because the rapture that's gonna happen us, the fake repture is the alien rapture, and then the Lord Jesus will bring the true repture after the alien repture.
Speaker 35: App And I'm not going to go into great detail, but there were a large number of pastors that had been.
Speaker 43: In pastors, the pastors of the pastors, and the pastors paswer. I'm the pastor of the pastor and a pastor in the pastor, and I'm the pastor of all pastors. Would your pastor me, please let me pester you about pastor. Let me have some pastor with a pastor.
Speaker 24: I did to go to a certain state to hear some men in the United States.
Speaker 3: How many times is he gonna say pastor in the next minute.
Speaker 35: That's government and others share with them a concern that they had. And this particular man, I'll not name him, and then we may end up doing.
Speaker 20: Some Oh so it's the men in black. The pastors are talking to the men in black, and the men in black are talking to.
Speaker 43: The pastors to propel the congregations for the evenent this close.
Speaker 24: Up teachings with him or having an event at his church. He has a great church.
Speaker 20: But he said, Parry, Parry, does that church have pastors all the thing I'm concerned about is the pastors.
Speaker 43: I heard you mentioned the churds, but does it have pastors? Could I get a list of all the pastals?
Speaker 24: What you're what they're about to release?
Speaker 35: From what we're hearing, there's going to be a release concerning aliens and concerning uh unidentified flying object spacecraft that some of the people who were in the meetings were telling us as pastors, Oh, you need to prepare your people and you need to get ready to answer them for what you're about to hear.
Speaker 43: Tell me more about the pastors. Could we get an alien pastor? Do they have old nation on the planet of Caledonia? Do they have old nations?
Speaker 3: In serious? Do they have deacons on deep space?
Speaker 34: Dying?
Speaker 43: Is the pastor on the USS enterprise under could we call Captain Picaud?
Speaker 3: Pastor Pacaud.
Speaker 24: Being released?
Speaker 35: And some of it has to do with crafts that have been discovered that are not alleged craft cheese.
Speaker 3: Are they bringing craft cheese? I hope that the aliens that they come, they bring craft.
Speaker 35: Cheese a part of our planet and the materials they're made of are not a part of our planet.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, are they made of? Pastors? Are they pastor parts?
Speaker 24: Uh, very strange reptilian looking creatures.
Speaker 3: Dude, is there anybody dumber?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 20: There are I always say this right when I'm if I'm talking to the Roman Catholics, I'm saying, is there anbody dumbing the Roman Catholicies? And then if I'm talking to them, is anybody dumber the Muslims? Then I'm talking of the Evangelicals in the Baptist of the IFB cult leader. Dude that I debated, is there anybody dumber than the They're all just? Is there anybody dumber than all of them? No, They're all one, equal, equalitarian glob of dumb.
Speaker 35: And other things that almost sound like something out of a sci fi movie.
Speaker 8: A sci fi movie.
Speaker 39: No, you may like a Steve spielberg Stein movie or an Orson Wells book.
Speaker 33: Orson Welles, ain't he a movie director? To Orson Wales? Did he say Orson.
Speaker 24: Wells a sci fi movie? Or in Orson Wells book?
Speaker 1: H G.
Speaker 3: Wells idiot? An Orson Welles book? Yeah? Orson Wells is an H. C. Wells? Oh my goodness. Yeah, I'm gonna listen to a pastor who don't know the difference between h.
Speaker 33: Wells and Orson Wales. Who who the hell is Orson well at Orson Wells book?
Speaker 3: This clip was gold.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's gnocissism, all right, but it's also retardedism, right, welcome to retarda stand. Okay, now there's another clip. Where's that other clip? There's another clip of a goofy looking boomer dude. Let's see if this one this one comes up?
Speaker 8: Is this it?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 20: Now, who the hell is this dude? This dude looks like a down like he was recruited to be a dwarf in Lord of the Rings, but he didn't make the cut, right, so we got this path.
Speaker 3: Is he a past or? Two?
Speaker 43: Just make everybody pile everybody as a pastor. I go to a church of the pastors and over congregate as a pastor. What did everybody in God's congregation with a pastor? It's the prophet Moses said, what did everybody will a pastal?
Speaker 3: Who is this dude? Somebody telling me in the chat you better, you better recognize, you better tell me who this man is, or I'm gonst stop preaching.
Speaker 20: Friends of the aliens are coming and they're gonna touch your butt close your butts. Listen, if everybody wore a chastity belt, aliens couldn't probe you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring.
Speaker 20: Back the chastity belt. We need a space chastity belt. Son, there's a space chastity belt that's also an herb belt with her pouches.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a partson wreck joke.
Speaker 20: All right, y'all seem to be entertained, but nobody's super chatting. Can we get no love tonight? Can you feel the love tonight?
Speaker 3: Alan Didido, Alan Ronnie Dio, he's a equipping End Times believers.
Speaker 20: Oh my gosh, so already this is this is off to a bad start. All I need to see was the bio to see that this is another Uh well, he's got some rosy cheeks too. Like this dude looks a little soft.
Speaker 3: He looks like he might be ready for the aliens to come probe. You know what I'm saying. I don't know who this is, but it don't look good. Revival Nation, Revival News.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 20: I can't anybody using these stupid, low quality AI slop backgrounds like that.
Speaker 3: I hate that so much.
Speaker 20: I cannot stand those. I mean, I don't mind using a little AI for your thumbnails or whatever.
Speaker 3: We all got to do it.
Speaker 20: And originally I thought the cartoony looking Pastor ones were funny. I might have to go back and change them because now I'm sick of it, right, I'm sick of this kind of shit right here, like this just looks so And all the Baptist i FB people, they all make these stupid AI, fake ass just cheap, cheap looking thing, just looking cheap dude. Trump promises the UFO files to be released Encounter today, and he calls himself a social media influencer. Man, I'm just going to tell you right now, when I see a gen X dude with a go t, at least he's got a little bit of a beard. Here, When I see a gen X do with a go T, I'm I'm leaving, dude. I'm out, like I'm out the room. I'm out, dude, because I already know there's just something about gen X dudes with goatee's. I just know this dude's gonna suck, like there's just no way, right. I'm surprised he'd that Pastor had one, didn't he? Pastor who Perry Stone? Didn't he he had a go te too, didn't he dude, goatee's in twenty twenty six. I mean, that's not really a go tea. But in the other picture out of go tea, goatee's in twenty twenty six. Man, that's an easy indicator of Okay, this dude is gonna suck like you're gonna be a This is gonna be just shitty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that go tee. Look at that go tea.
Speaker 20: Dude, it's not nineteen ninety eight, it ain't two thousand and three. All right, you ain't Kirby Pucket. Okay, you're not Mark McGwire. Nobody wears goateees, dude. And this ain't a go tea by.
Speaker 3: The way, this is a damn pirate shave right here, right, I got this, and I got this. You don't see a connector here. You don't see this shit right here? Okay. I hate go tees. I think they look retarded. It's like goatee'es are like wearing a fedora. Dude. It's the gen X equivalent of a fedora.
Speaker 20: It's not making you look cool, dude. At least this dude has a beard. But we know this dude's gonna suck. Let's see what he says.
Speaker 9: He and myself were lured into a meeting at an undisclosed location where, first of all.
Speaker 20: I don't believe any of these retards out of hand, any evangelical end times goofball saying that he was taken to a location and automatic red flags.
Speaker 9: Don't believe we were forced to turn our phones on airplane mode and hear from those who are working.
Speaker 20: These are all mouthpieces of the deep state. All these evangelical goobers are mouthpieces of the deep state, or the low world, of the avil nation, and the mouthpieces of.
Speaker 3: The Big Z. In fact, let's come over here to the history, you know, to say, no, I save this video that's right.
Speaker 20: Where Tucker interviewed a dude talking about and this is very relevant to what we're talking about right now. Thousands of pastors past those Here we go again, fricking pastors. Dude, listen the whole. As soon as we avoid pastors here we go, we cleure out pastors or retards, the country will begin to heal. That's the thing we got to figure out, all right. So this is what I was talking about with pastors.
Speaker 14: Politicians were constantly invoking the name of Jesus supporting the murder of their fellow Christians in the Levant, so like that is very I think that's very serious. I don't think you should.
Speaker 20: We gotta understand evangelicals and Mid America Bible thumper idiots.
Speaker 3: They don't believe that those people are Christians. Like they're that stupid.
Speaker 20: They don't know that the Christian Church was first called Christians in Antioch in the Book of Acts. They don't make a connection in their mind between what's in the Book of Acts and an actual place in Syria.
Speaker 14: Should do that, I think you're going to suffer for that. Like, don't do that. How can you excuse or aid in the murder of innocence in the name of Jesus. And I've said this.
Speaker 3: Because people are stupid.
Speaker 20: They're not at all educated in any of this stuff. When I was a Baptist, I didn't know anything about any of this. I didn't know what the churches in Syria or Israel were, or who that was in them, or what they were like, or the history of the church. Everybody saw last night there's a pastor who doesn't know anything about his or the church. He doesn't know anything about the Canon of Scripture, doesn't know anything about basic history in the Roman Empire. He didn't even know that people were illiterate in the ancient world. I mean, just an absolutely ignorant, foolish person. That's the average Baptist, right, and I understand that guy was a ifb right, independent fundamentalist Baptist. He's one of the minions of Stephen Anderson, that absolutely psychotic cult leader.
Speaker 3: So we can say, well, he's an extreme example.
Speaker 20: No, no, maybe in terms of the weird views that he has of an eternal Bible, but the attitude, in terms of the ignorance and the arrogance that goes along with the ignorance, that's the average evangelical.
Speaker 14: Directly to a bunch of these politicians, because I get very upset about it, and they're looked under a spell, like they don't even in private, they're like, what we have to what is that?
Speaker 44: Last December, the State of Israel, the Foreign Ministry of the State of Israel, sponsored a summit in Jerusalem. They brought one thousand US pastors to Israel to attend military briefings.
Speaker 14: To military briefings.
Speaker 44: Yes, the head of the State was there, The Prime Minister was there they were commissioning them as ambassadors not for Jesus but for the state of Israel.
Speaker 20: So not the very first heresy that the Church battles in the Book of Acts and in the first century Judaizing the first great heresy. Now it's the present day Maine heresy, because the entire evangelical American ethos has been duped by this version of it's not about circumcision, right, So in the early Church, it was about circumcision. That was the Judaizing heresy that was constantly being combated at the Book, in the Book of Acts, particularly the Jerusalem Council in Acts fifteen. And then you'd have Judaizers who continued on obviously after that, and we have people who had those types of views still today, people like Bryce and Gay who are crazy, insane Judaizing cult leaders as well.
Speaker 3: But more specifically now it's.
Speaker 20: About eschatology and an ecclesiological heresy. They don't believe that the Church is the fulfillment of what Israel was a type right, so they think that all those promises which are fulfilled in baptism in Christ are not fulfilled and they apply to a modern socialist recent creation nation state.
Speaker 44: They were talking about this unholy alliance being formed.
Speaker 14: They attacked me, I know, right.
Speaker 44: And they attacked you and all of that. But what really caught my attention, Tucker, when I was reading over the website of that summit, I was reading some notes and some guide guide guidelines dos and don'ts. One of the guidelines it's a Christian ministry. Also, who's who's organizing this with a foreign ministry affairs. One of the guidelines stated that do not speak of the name of Jesus. Preaching is not allowed in Jerusalem. Express your faith through acts of kindness and all that, but do not mention Jesus. Why when I read that my mind, so.
Speaker 20: People have to understand, right, Muslims covertly and ignorantly hate hate Christ and are Antichrist right because they think he's just a prophet. But tumutic Judaism is explicitly opposed to Christ's right. So there, you know, it's like being lukewarm versus being hot, right. I mean, we all know that Talmudic Judaism is absolutely opposed to the person of Christ. But you have to understand that Islam is also insidious and that it is Antichrist in spirit. Because they deny that he's the son of God. And thus, as John says in One John two, they are also of Antichrist.
Speaker 44: Went back all the way to the book of Acts, chapter five, when the spiritual elise in Jerusalem. They summoned Peter and disables, and you know what they told them, do not speak of the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: So notice the same attitude of the present day Israeli power structure is identical to the Rabbinical power structure two thousand years ago.
Speaker 44: Imagine those pastors come into Jerusalem to not be able to share their faith and to share but their Christ and their Messiah the hope. That's one thing. Another thing, none of these pastors they went and they prayed over dead stones. They went over and prayed over the western walls, which is fine, they can do that. But none of them stepped a foot in a Christian church. No, none of them visited the local Christian populace.
Speaker 20: Because the Christianity there is usually typically Orthodox. The Orthodox Church is the third largest landowner in Israel or in Jerusalem, I should say, so. No, of course they're not going to go to an Orthodox church because they're not Christian. This is the thing evangelicalism, and all of this judaizing heresy is heterodoxy. And we've got to figure out that there's not a thousand million types of Christianity. In reality, there are a thousand million sects that claim to be Christian, But the Orthodox Church is the only true authentic version of Christianity. Not saying that everybody outside that is insincere or they're malicious, many of them are sincere. When I was not Orthodox, I was sincere. I was really trying to do the right thing, find the right thing. But the fact that you're really sincere doesn't mean that it's true. You could be absolutely sincerely wrong. And if we recognize that right like I could think one hundred percent the two plus two is five, but my sincerity doesn't make.
Speaker 3: Two plus two five.
Speaker 20: And if I live my life and act as if two plus two is five, no matter how sincere I am and earnestly, I believe that reality will confront me and I will not do well balancing my checkbook or buying bitcoin or whatever, because two plus who is not five. So likewise, churches made up a year ago, ten years ago, fifty years ago, three hundred years ago, five hundred years ago, thousand years ago. They're not authentic, they're not the Church. They're sects. They're heterodox, they're Paris synagogues, relation.
Speaker 14: Who is they? Did you can go to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Speaker 3: Not to my knowledge, why would they?
Speaker 44: It's orthodox, It wasn't part of the itinerary.
Speaker 14: How can a church Holy Seplcher obviously one of them?
Speaker 20: Well again, Evangelicals don't care about history, they don't care about relics, they don't care.
Speaker 3: About holy places.
Speaker 20: They don't believe in relics and holy places, unless, of course it's anointing oil from the farting TV preacher or whatever.
Speaker 14: Most holy places in Christendom, it's where Christians believe Jesus' tomb was Sepulcher tomb.
Speaker 3: Yes, Evangelicals don't believe in holy places.
Speaker 20: They're gnostic. They don't believe that matter could be holy right. In fact, they're anti matter. Hence they're iconoclastic.
Speaker 14: And it's a wonderful place, amazing place, one of the great places in the world in my opinion. How could you not go there? For a Christian minister.
Speaker 44: Like Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, Oh yes, he's a very prominent evangelical third in line presidency. Last August, he went to Israel, he prayed the Western Wall, He went to a settlement in the West Bank, and he planted trees in those settlements in the West Bank. And he declared that the Judeans and Samerian hills belonged to the Jewish people by divine right.
Speaker 3: So again all of this is based on their ecclesiological heresy.
Speaker 20: Right, they don't understand that the biblical covenants build on one another, and they reached their summit, their conclusion in the First Coming of Christ. So all of these people actually deny the fullness of what was brought at the First Advent by postponing all of that to the Second Advent, to the eschatological end times. Right, Jesus brought the end times at his first Advent. That's why every one of the Newtestant writers it talks about the first Coming, they call it in these Last Days. Jesus brought the last days at the First Advent. Thus the Kingdom is not postponed to the end of the world. The Kingdom all throughout the Gospels and the Epistles is identified as the existing historical church set up at Pentecost. So actually they all deny Pentecost, even Pentecostals who think that they are acting out Pentecost, rolling on the ground and acting like gibbering dogs, they're not actually Pentecostal, because Pentecost is a specific, redentive historical event in Acts two that fulfills Joel, and every evangelical and end times goofball.
Speaker 3: When they read Joel, they think it's the end of the world in.
Speaker 33: These last days, I'll pull her out in my spit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but Acts to cites Joel as being fulfilled in Acts two.
Speaker 3: And when you tell them this, it's like talking to a brick wall. Even though it's clear as day, they don't they don't get it. In fact, the entire meaning.
Speaker 20: Of Pentecost, the feast of in gathering, only makes sense if it's the Church gathering in the people.
Speaker 3: That's this whole significance of the feast to gather in the harvest.
Speaker 20: So the church is empowered to gather in the gentiles into the harvest, thus fulfilling the hundreds of passages in the Old Testament about the Gentile church. I mean, it's not that difficult, but it is that difficult if you are raised with a preposterous, stupid ideology.
Speaker 14: What they're gonna be so punished with this. We're gonna be punished for this. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 20: He never in people who think the Bible is an eternal book, meaning that it is it's an uncreated book.
Speaker 3: Right, this is you're talking to It's like Somali Iq.
Speaker 20: Right, It's like talking to the Muslims and you ask them, can you explain the Islamic dilemma?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you don't agree with it. Can you tell me what the argument is. I don't believe it. Yeah, but I know you don't believe it. Can you just restate the argument? I don't believe it. Can you tell me what it would be like if you had not had breakfast? I had breakfast. I know you have breakfast. Can you engage in hypothetical I had breakfast?
Speaker 20: That's what You're just the same. It's exact same attitude with people who That's why it's really effective to ask people in debates to restate your argument, and you'll notice most of the time they don't know how to do they can't do it because they don't. They can't get they can't grasp it. They can't reason at a higher tier. They can't raise the level of abstraction one level.
Speaker 9: And so let's go back to this goopball within the intelligence agencies and investigating them. What's going I'm gonna be sharing little pieces of that, not everything, but little pieces of that mean just as you're gonna come together later and do more.
Speaker 20: And what I was saying was they can't reason above, they can't reason one level up.
Speaker 3: They can't do abstractions. So I don't know how much you missed of that.
Speaker 9: Obama, Trump, the Secretary of War have all come out and made some statements about disclosure concerning UAPs and UFOs. In addition to that, a famous billionaire who works in the aerospace industry has said that aliens are currently among us. I wonder what you think in the comments I'm going to be showing you the videos.
Speaker 20: Well, if a billionaire said it has got to be true, because I mean, a billionaire would never be deceptive, right. We know that to be billionaires you have to be a virtuous, you know, holy truth loving person. There's no way you could become a billionaire without being altruistic.
Speaker 3: I mean, who is the audience of this guy? By the way, this is this is such just normy fed slop.
Speaker 9: You of him saying that plus Ai has turned the shroud of Turin into a living moving image. I'm gonna show you what that looks like. Oh my gosh, oh man. In this broadcast, we've got a lot that we're going to cover, but before we do anything else, we want to hear from you in the comments. Let us know where are you watching from? And Oklahoma. Yeah, there's a lot of right now. But if you look at the things that you were, you know, enthusiastic about when you were their age, it was just as weird. I wonder if six' seven is connected somehow to what we're discussing today, Though, Yeah AND i wonder from no it's not, no thank you. Haven't AND i wonder from the, audience what were what was all the rage when you were a. Kid that's just as dumb as sixty.
Speaker 3: Seven this is just as dumb as six. Seven so what heck is he even talking?
Speaker 9: About and those are available for free on, YouTube so you make sure what he. Says let me just a second to fix something real. Quick evan needs just a second to fix something very. QUICKLY i THINK i broke into that a little. Soon oh come, On, President, uh where the aliens?
Speaker 8: Were the?
Speaker 45: Aliens?
Speaker 9: Oh so unless there is a mass there couldn't be a massive, conspiracy could? There, no it's not. Possible there could not be a massive. Conspiracy but what do you guys? Think so first he, says, yeah they're, real but there's not a massive. Conspiracy or unless there is a massive, Conspiracy, yeah.
Speaker 3: The conspiracy is to get people to believe the whole alien. Narrative that is the.
Speaker 20: Conspiracy it's an obvious psychological warfare disinfo. Operation all the people who come, out for the most, part as the whistleblowers within this domain have no credibility because they all say just ridiculous nonsense and it's all hearsay. Too, Right, like let's Compare John kiyoku to the alien so called will blower. PEOPLE a lot of those people have a background in psychological warfare and. Deception there's no evidence that most of those people have been persecuted by the.
Speaker 3: Government.
Speaker 20: Right John kyriaku was put in jail for two and a half years by The obama administration for blowing the whistle on the torture.
Speaker 3: Program so he's actually. Persecuted he's actually seeking a what do you call, it presidential, pardon et.
Speaker 20: Cetera the whistleblowers in THE ufo alien, Sphere i'm not aware of any of them being in, prison except FOR i Think Bob blazar went to prison for running a house of ille. Repute so if you want to talk about like being being a pimp or having like, hose you, know pimpin ow, hose that's not What i'm talking.
Speaker 3: About.
Speaker 20: Okay Bob laser has been caught in numerous lies about what he supposedly saw and what he's supposedly claimed about the craft and the reverse engineered. Technology and again we don't get any of that with. Karaoke we get consistent, stories stuff that backs up the research That i've, done all the hyterergeopolitical text that we've, covered you. Know in that to our, interview we kind of went down the line Asking john about the big stuff and.
Speaker 3: Everything he, Says, yeah that agrees with WHAT i.
Speaker 20: Say, Right, Well i'm not just saying, that as you guys, know that's based on the big writings of the elite.
Speaker 3: Stuff the elite.
Speaker 20: Push the idea of alien bull craft to give us a new ideology for The. West get us away from the biblical, stuff something more amenable to a global, order something amenable to a one world. Currency it controlled one more. Religion, right all the stuff that these people not Orson WELLS. Hg wells actually wrote.
Speaker 9: About to hide it from the. President The president, is after, all figurehead for the corporations that run all of the NGOs who are manipulating our. Government, right, What, well he's.
Speaker 3: Actually correct about. That so he said one true.
Speaker 9: Thing, now we're in a very precarious. Situation we've got to get serious about this election coming. Up BUT i don't want to get into. That we got into that on a flashpoint last. Night here's What trump had to say in response to What President obama had to. Say take a look at.
Speaker 23: This Barack obama said that aliens are. Real have you seen any evidence of non human visitors To?
Speaker 32: Park, well he gave class and right.
Speaker 8: Information he's not supposed to be doing.
Speaker 42: That the aliens are.
Speaker 8: Real watter it up they're real or? NOT i can tell you he gave classified.
Speaker 7: Information he's not supposed to be doing.
Speaker 8: That, well he made it big for, Sake Barack, obama.
Speaker 9: He gave classified. Information read that to. Us evan is that? Guy so this, says this is From DONALD. J, trump based on the tremendous interests, SHOWN i will be directing The secretary Of war and other relevant departments and agencies to begin the process of identifying and releasing government files related to alien and extraterrestrial, life unidentified aerial PHENOMENA, uap and.
Speaker 20: Unidentified Now i'm playing this goofball because he claims that he was brought into this meeting right with all the, pastors thousands of pastors debriefed. Supposedly Now i'm saying supposedly because we don't know if this guy was actually brought in, Right who, knows because it's all like hearsay and, uh now you've got That Daily mail even saying religious leaders told to prepare now for THE ufo, disclosure which will lead to unrest or, uh, unleashed biblical, Changing bible, changing, Revelations.
Speaker 3: Bible. Changing and we're gonna we're gonna listen to this one here in a. Second but.
Speaker 9: Fied flying objects UFOs and any and all other information connected to these highly, complex but extremely interesting and important. Matters god Bless. America now this is coming right on the heels of the setup for the meeting that Just ze AND i went. To this is the day, before the day, Before, well it's the day before the day of. Others there's a whole series of, events but the meeting was set up for the. Purpose And i'm flipping through the book something that the, demon because there's been a there's been a slow drip of exposure that's been going on for.
Speaker 3: Decades he's talking about my. Clothing he's talking about my.
Speaker 20: Clothing i'm slowly dripping up to higher and higher levels of being a.
Speaker 9: Fashionista and in the, book which for some it's taken off right, NOW i guess it's because of all of. This it's even doing better than the.
Speaker 3: Rep so is he hawking his stupid? Book what's he talking about? Here the day?
Speaker 9: Before, well it's the day, before the day of. Others there's a whole series of but the meeting was set up for the. Purpose And i'm flipping through the book summoning the demon because there's been a there's been a slow drip of.
Speaker 20: EXPOSURE i THOUGHT i thought his book said Sh shamoonion The demon summoning The. Demon so this goofball wrote a book about, uh summoning The demon as he's brought into the pastal meeting while The pentagon and.
Speaker 9: Going on for. Decades and in the, book which for some it's taken off right, NOW i guess it's because of all of. This it's it's even do a better than The rapture book right now On. Amazon but WHAT i do is because this book Is i'm not this is not me falling over the idea of. ALIENS i come at it from a skeptical point of view and simply, say what does the scripture have to say and what is actually going? On and so in the, BOOK i actually found some previously classified documents that had recently been declassified AND i share them with you so you can see. Them you can see them in the Book what's been happening in The United States? Government that's In summing The. Demon and there may be a link in the description for you to get. This if you don already have, this you need to get. It, yeah because who blame it on the ne flim dot? Com that's, right the best. Ril but it's also a link that lay.
Speaker 4: In on The.
Speaker 33: Nephilam blame it on the net. BLAMB i was in love and she found the. Man, buddy wasn't the. MAN i blame it on the nepole. Limb she left before a nipple. Limb what AM i going to?
Speaker 3: Do i'm imagining that as kind of A Toby keith, style, right she left before nothing for a nepper. Limb what the hell AM i going to? Do he's got powers out of his ass. IN i can't do. Nothing, YEAH i give.
Speaker 9: Up watch the video about.
Speaker 46: It.
Speaker 9: EVERYTHING i can't believe that you are a was. Available blame it on the flim dot com because no matter what's going on in this, world you can always blame it on the net. Film BUT i saw somebody going into. Conspiracy you might as well just not.
Speaker 3: Even talk about The nephalim because there's just so many retards and goofballs that just make it look like the stupidest shit over two.
Speaker 9: Theories somebody going down rabbit, holes completely detached from The word Of god and everything washing neflam everyth's the book of.
Speaker 14: ME i can blame it on the.
Speaker 33: Limb she left before innate Foot, NEPHILAMB.
Speaker 8: I.
Speaker 3: Can't i'm trying to figure out how to rhyme something With.
Speaker 33: NEPHILIM i thought you'd leave me For, eminem but you left me for them.
Speaker 9: Stuff AND i want to, say, okay what's, scriptural what's not? Scriptural will kind of waigh these things. Out now the purpose of this meeting was that there there are several people who are involved in an organization that is Investigating Unit states. Government and Again i'm gonna reveal everyth because there seen AND i are going to do some program because you were.
Speaker 3: Told a bunch of.
Speaker 20: BULLSHIT i, mean you were given disinformation to you, know spill out to your goober audience and to your goober congregation which is propping up the disclosure.
Speaker 9: NONSENSE i mean together going into detail about the meeting that we went, to but these individuals who are involved in AND i.
Speaker 33: Thought i'd go To, bethlehem but my girl left me for Nephal. LIMB i thought you'd leave me For, eminem but you left.
Speaker 8: Me for ne for.
Speaker 9: An organization that is investigating The United states government and their illegal activities FOR. UAPs they wanted to have a, meeting an urgent meeting where again we go into this. Airbnb we have to turn our phones on airplane. Mode there's no recording of the. Meeting they went to An, Airbnb.
Speaker 3: So the men In black meeting of all the paths was out Of airbnb.
Speaker 9: Because they're working with this is high classified. Information they're working with individuals who are, operating who are there with, us who are.
Speaker 3: Operating so highly classified that they met at An, airbnb.
Speaker 9: Either aliases or under different. Names it was, very very interesting kind of meeting to go. Into and we may talk about some of the things that we discussed in the meeting here in this, broadcast but ultimately the purpose of it was disclosure is coming, quickly and here's what the deception is going to look. Like here's the, narrative here's what the propaganda's going to look. Like and these people who are working in government agencies are pleading with. Pastors they're, pleading please prepare your people so that they are not deceived by what is.
Speaker 3: Coming plete here comes the descentfo line guarantee.
Speaker 20: You what do you think he's going to, Say nephiliams's teach your.
Speaker 9: People AND i think they're accustomed to talking to people who think this is fringe activity or they're scared dimension it from the. Pulpits SO i think they were relieved to realize they were in the room with some gentlemen who normally are aware of these things but have extensively taught on it and written about it preparing the. Church so that's the reason for this, book because.
Speaker 3: Halt my, book let me halt my vocal gigam ever five minutes going to halt.
Speaker 9: My, book as she guess in the comps BEFORE i answer, THAT i want to know what you guys, thin because we're gonna be looking in the chat. Here what do you think that the pole? Completed let's, see thirty six percent said they have had an encounter with you, apep which just as he said he had on the way. Home by the, way, Yeah kim just tied to just these videos they took on airplane right.
Speaker 3: Home was.
Speaker 9: INTERESTING i got to see it actually this, MORNING.
Speaker 3: I, Think and it's Very kim jong ill.
Speaker 9: Hairy why he send it to me WHILE.
Speaker 3: I was on the.
Speaker 33: Plane Love kim dude over here talking about Love kim and aliens Love kim over that.
Speaker 3: Way she done got with a death o limb and it is wild and.
Speaker 9: You can go to his channel and check it.
Speaker 3: Out who the hell is he talking.
Speaker 9: About but it's just, likes it's just lights in the. Sky but when you're working with air traffic controlling and no one is aware these things are registered to, wear what's going? On and then you're dealing with something that's very.
Speaker 3: Suspicious this powerful smart, man you know what he's talking.
Speaker 20: About, guys if you would support the, stream, LISTEN i don't act like a retard for free. Son If i'm gonna come up, here be retorted AS i, AM i expect to get.
Speaker 43: Paid if pastors can halk their, books well why CAN'T i haulk my.
Speaker 3: Pay piggins to give me your?
Speaker 9: Money where WAS i going with? That before we dive into the next? Clip before the? Poll the poll distracted? Mind oh you're asking them how they think.
Speaker 3: The nephilims and the, Poll The nephilim's poll distracted.
Speaker 9: Him all of this is going to be released in the what impact do you think it's going to have a lot of CHRIST i WANT i want to ask, you, guys do you think there's gonna be a great falling? Away bishop may have somebody that even ai aliens and antigrict the purpose of the.
Speaker 20: Book do he don't go a minute without hawking this stupid ass self published book so.
Speaker 9: That christians can actually Have bible studies with. It you can actually teach from it if you're, pastor so you can can understand these. Issues but international pastors can teach from his. Book ministers reach out to me in two. Categories the first category, is we don't care about.
Speaker 20: Your, book, Bro come on and tell us what the government told you in your Secret airbnb meeting.
Speaker 9: And what does that have to do with the last. Day so that's the purpose of summoning the, demon and you can get it for a great price if you go to blameoan flmm dot.
Speaker 3: Com good, grief, dude.
Speaker 9: Price, YEAH i, WAS i was looking here At priscilla says the slow drip you. Mentioned the slow drip you mentioned is the government using a form of mass exposure therapy that slowly and systematically exposes UFOs and UAPs to help reduce distress and. Panic that's exactly. Right that's exactly. RIGHT i agree hundred. Percent go, Ahead And Chucky seller said they will say aliens took us when we are called, home referring to the. Rapture, yeah they're going to say that aliens took.
Speaker 20: US i knew they would tie it into the, rapture, right these, Retards there is no, rapture dom me.
Speaker 3: H the only rapture is the resurrection at the end of the. World that's the.
Speaker 20: Rapture Dan goldstein, Says wigxantium retard tax. Exactly thomas, says for five, DOLLARS i love your insight on these, Things, Jay god bless, You thank, YOU tingu five. Dollars they ran to the upper room from acts to do The airbnb, Meeting, yeah. Exactly, well or did the apostles Use airbnb to have their home church? Meetings that's what these people. Think ephraim, Says alan Dil da always looks like he's going to. Laugh, oh you're calling Him Alan, Dilda Allen, Diddio Allen.
Speaker 3: Delta. Yeah, Well alexander, says here's the ten dollars retort.
Speaker 20: TAX i think we need the. Exact no more pay. Piggies it's called the retort.
Speaker 3: Tax i'm. Joking don't ever get rid of pay, piggies but for tonight it's the retort.
Speaker 20: Tax have y'all paid your retort? Tax alexander paid his swag cooker to twenty. Dollars is there a Certain. Bible you recommend that is In? English, yeah The Orthodox Study. BIBLE i don't know why the camera keeps going from from light pink to dork. Pink bird says for ten, dollars are the space chastity belts gonna be available At Jason alliss dot. Com, yes and it will have a big picture in my face right over the. Groin jacob, says for ten dollars. Nothing Mason rice, says have you heard of THE p forty seven's and THE p fifty two's On?
Speaker 3: TikTok, NO i don't know what that, is specifically the topic of.
Speaker 20: Aliens it's, stupid BUT i want to know what your opinion, is BECAUSE i just happened to leak at his disclosure.
Speaker 3: Point, NO i don't know what that. Is dog not a huge follower Of.
Speaker 20: TikTok i, Mean i'll post some videos in there, whatever BUT i kind of don't like. It Kamba lamb, Says the fool, says why Would jesus tell them to read if they couldn't?
Speaker 3: Read, yeah that was a pretty funny. Line it's Like.
Speaker 20: Jesus saying to his, audience and particularly to The pharisees who were the literate, class, Right have you not read the? Scriptures, Well jesus wouldn't say that if he didn't think everybody could. Read pepper prof at one hundred. Dollars make it clap like the rappers do if you're, happy and your rapper clap your. Hands if you're happy and you wrap and clap your.
Speaker 3: Hands that's what they're talking, about.
Speaker 20: Right Pepper prophet, Says i'm gonna be calling You absalom the way that you grape The protestant on the roof of the, war on the roof of the, World.
Speaker 3: Great stream, Slay, Queen hail the King wiga Of. Wassantheum that man.
Speaker 20: Understands blake, says for five, dollars if you had to live a year on a desert island or a desert island.
Speaker 3: With one of these, people who would it Be destiny Tea jump Or Brian. Shapiro oh sure as, hell Not Destiny Tea jump Or Brian. Shapiro cannot use death ra a code of two. Dollars you're not a fan of.
Speaker 20: Goatee's no people that it's only GEN x goofballs that wear go tees because they, THINK i don't, know they think it's two thousand and, two and they think they look Like martin McGuire Or Kirby puckett or some.
Speaker 3: Shit it's, like there is not nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 20: Dude if a dude's got to go, TEE i guarantee he's gonna be playing A CREED cd in his.
Speaker 3: Car aphraim says his name Is alan Bilde. Mark five.
Speaker 20: DOLLARS i knew you had. TO i KNEW i had to tune in for your take on the slop from Space.
Speaker 3: Jetti five. Dollars can you Explain Project bluebeam how it might relate to all?
Speaker 20: THIS i, mean they could use holographic technology to give the impression that there's a or get you, know dou people into thinking there's a giant alien craft over a.
Speaker 3: City they could do.
Speaker 20: THAT i don't even know they need. TO i, mean they could just put Out boomer SLOP ai videos in The boomers.
Speaker 3: BUILDING i had some real ship floating over to In thirstay. Building i've seen.
Speaker 20: It but they could Use in, fact we just went into that With Eddie bravo, yesterday SO i don't know when he's gonna to post that, podcast but we spent a long time talking about all.
Speaker 3: That cheddar five. Dollars what do you think About Bob? LASER i think he's.
Speaker 20: Ridiculous we did a whole podcast on him like six years, ago so you could find the Old Bob laser.
Speaker 3: Podcast tip to me ten. Dollars price has? Risen did he? Is do you like the music Of avra Pi?
Speaker 20: ART i don't know who that. Is he's an orthodox. COMPOSER i didn't know. That go to YouTube and listen to The Deer's. Cry it's based on the prayer Of Saint. Patrick i'll have to check that. Out, yeah you never know what music, though because a lot of times it'll ding the copyright and shut everything.
Speaker 3: Down so it's just it's not. Music is the death knell Of? Livenrems they? End uh ten. Dollars pay attention to the Red Stone arsenal in the very near? Future, okay what's the Red Stone? Arsenal is that like a deep underground base or? Something what is?
Speaker 20: That Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville. Alabama pete Hag seth reminds or delivers remarks At Redstone Arsenal.
Speaker 3: Operation paper Clip Redstone? Arsenal, well what is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Exactly If Fox news is gonna tell.
Speaker 17: Us it's On fox fifty Four. News I'm Julia. Smith you may have been living here for, years or were even born, here or you could have just moved To huntsville a week. Ago and if that's the, case then welcome to The Rocket. City but no matter what walk of life someone who lives In huntsville comes, from there is bound to be someone in every group who doesn't exactly know what goes on at The Redstone Arsenal, nixon you were at The Redstone arsenal update, Today so tell us what is the bra we used to?
Speaker 3: Have you, know good looking reporter. Women what's? Happening they're expanding their limping, up, Dude Breadstone.
Speaker 47: Arsenal, Okay JULIA i attended today's luncheon where it was very clear that not only.
Speaker 3: Has the ear she attended the, luncheon she attended second breakfast as. Well.
Speaker 47: Well served as an economic baseline for the city Of, huntsville but it's also played a role as the heartbeat of the city again.
Speaker 20: Economically, unfortunately this is the average shape of the women in The. South because people in The south are they.
Speaker 3: Don't know how to. Eat they think that eating is. Eating all of the slop that is like seed oils and gas station.
Speaker 20: Food and when you try to explain this to people in The, south their eyes glaze over and they don't know what you're talking. About and then they turn into five hundred pound people and you try to explain to them that that's not real, food and it's just like talking to.
Speaker 47: Children so in, innovation take a look for. Starters what Is Steve Redstone.
Speaker 45: Arsenal there's so much that goes on out, there things that impact us from a, national internationally quite frankly intergalactic type of vironment, taste whether it is the intelligence community or law.
Speaker 23: Enforcement there's so much that goes on out.
Speaker 3: There it truly is a federal campus of. Excellence that a federal campus of. Excellence what kind of gay talking points speak is the he used.
Speaker 23: To just be basically, army but now there are so.
Speaker 45: MANY i think they announced seventy plus tenant organizations out there that do a tremendous amount for our.
Speaker 20: Nation, okay, yeah so they're, Awesome they're. Tremendous they said like five, times how tremendous? There, okay so what is?
Speaker 47: That so maybe it's not that simple of a question to, answer but, basically what the arsenal is is a culmination of defense organizations that all occupy the same. Space smaller organizations and businesses also occupy the space and help support these, tenants LIKE nasa and THE, fbi for. Example this not only helps create mutually beneficial relationships between, tenants, organizations and the, community.
Speaker 20: But also so basically a place where there's a large collating of intelligence and men in black type. Stuff, so in other, WORDS i think the super chatter is implying that when there is some sort of bullshit whatever is, coming Blue beam or whatever it might be involving this entity.
Speaker 47: A breeding ground for.
Speaker 23: Innovation ristone really leads the way.
Speaker 46: Innovation we started out with where we're at by you, know putting the man on the moon basically like we could put a man on the moon lick of what we're doing. Here and we've kind of take the ball run with, it whether it's missile, defense, army, aviation and.
Speaker 20: So in other, words we can run, giants. Syops there's no telling what kind of a giant sab we can run out of.
Speaker 46: HERE i think the companies in town have taken that ball from organizations and they, said, hey run with.
Speaker 23: It and we've done that.
Speaker 46: Part and so you'll see a lot of companies here start their own innovation lab or innovation center because they're their customers On redstone that they have that need and it's just kind of working.
Speaker 47: Together and The arsenal has not only paid the way for innovation here in The Tennessee, valley but The arsenal has also supplied The Tennessee valley with a lot of employment and a lot of economic growth.
Speaker 23: For all of these other organizations that come.
Speaker 45: In The, Masta's, toyota's The Toyota Motor, Manufacturing, polaris all of those those have come along. Afterwards but that baseline capability that The redstone provides Allowed huntsville.
Speaker 23: To be successful and to grow into those types of.
Speaker 3: Activities and so, yeah so the only way that anybody was successful was because the military industrial complex afforded that, success which is.
Speaker 20: Ridiculous but, yeah that sounds like that would definitely be a potential hub of nonsensory. Here All, right these guys are getting on my. Nerves they don't say something, Interesting i'm gonna move, on.
Speaker 9: Said unprepared people are easily. Deceived mark, says there's already a great falling. Away now the next one greater falling away when exposed people wi freak. Out children Of god prepare, fallow Says summer harvests of souls In isaiah twenty. Eight when you see these signs in the here as, well somewhere's near summer equals to harvest of souls from. Darkness let's see we Got. Sharon sharon, SAYS i saw one in broad.
Speaker 20: DAYLIGHT i love how these evangelicals will take prophecies From isaiah which are speaking specifically to a time period, immediately, grammatically historically in terms of What isaiah was dealing. With i'm not denying prophecies and typology, obviously BUT i mean he just sort of blew through all these passages Where jesus talking in The book Of mark to a specific people, group but they all now apply to the end, times harvest and the Alien it's just like the insane levels of like creative is To jesus of evangelicals is just.
Speaker 9: Preposterous, Interesting, well let's see here It's Precher, vicky who we. Love PREACHER vicki, SAYS i think when this comes to full disclosure of the church is going to be viewed as. Antagonistic that's exactly. Right the church is gonna be viewed as a. Hindrance and one of the things that we were shared that was shared with us is that there are many supposed allies in the in the body Of christ or in this space we talk about ufosusps who claim to Be christian who are going to start to view or at least.
Speaker 20: PRESENT i don't know why people even bring up. THAT i knew That georgianni dude was a lunatic from day, one and it's like all over the over the, years so many people.
Speaker 3: You do do talk To Joyce georgia, like did this guy's? Ridiculous it was, Ridiculous like from day, one you didn't see that the view.
Speaker 9: That Traditional christianity has of these things as being too simplistic and that we need a more nuanced understanding of, this that it's not you, know people who say it's just, demons WHICH i would agree that there is a complexity to the rank and file of fallen angels and their operation of the, earth but that's not simply what they're. Say they're saying anyone whoays that these are purely, evil purely, demonic that that's just too simplic and really holding us back from really truly understanding what's. Happening that's going to be a huge.
Speaker 3: Just this guy's a.
Speaker 20: Goober BUT i think That Stephen greer is obviously so full of, shit like anybody that's a channel, Er like why are we listens about who claims it to be a channeler.
Speaker 9: That some Many christians are are going to be captivated? By and they walked through for us at the propaganda campaign and many of the key voices that are speaking right now and what their true background is BECAUSE i know they know them, personally and so that was a part of that. Disculpure now we Showed obama, saying, yeah oh, yeah they're, real they're.
Speaker 3: Real, yeah we don't need a. Recap, dude come on moves with something.
Speaker 9: Interesting, hey when when asked about it three days, Ago president.
Speaker 8: Comes direct us begin the process of identifying and we seeing THE ufo put Files and did you ever think that you could be The secretary Of war in charge of potentially declassifying exterdress real?
Speaker 48: LIFE i did, not, like do not have that on my goo good card at?
Speaker 21: All and you do that?
Speaker 23: Now of, COURSE i, mean we've got our people wh right.
Speaker 48: Now don't want to oversell up much time it will. Take you're, right we're digging. In we're you're going to get full compliance with that executive. Order you here to provide that for the. President so there'll be more coming on that as fur as the process of plus and what sort of time taking?
Speaker 29: You any sense for how?
Speaker 48: MUCH i don't have a time frame for you, yet foot, stife because we'll get it for any filare rail. Pack what do you think alien? Exists you should go a, guy get to do the review and find out belonging to.
Speaker 9: You, NOW i need every pastor to listen to this and in a moment and we're going to show you what this doing there involved past the the aerospace industry has to say about aliens walking among. Us and then we're going to show you THE ai image where it takes a shut of turn image and brings it in. Life for, Sure what.
Speaker 3: Does THE ai shroud of turin nonsense slop have to do with any of?
Speaker 20: This this is so, stupid, Dude come, on get to something interesting the super. Chat please don't hawk your book. Again, dude greatly appreciate the Super. Chat he, Says I'm Eastern orthodox and my, church along with The, catholics teaches.
Speaker 3: This that's, true that's so.
Speaker 9: True and The Catholic church in particular is already developing theology and coming up with statements on when these aliens, come are we supposed to baptize them or are they going to baptize? Us so this conversation is being. Had so The Protestant, church The Evangelical church has got to begin to talk about. This and by the, way CAN i think we need to be thankful for all the positives in the different areas of The body Of, christ the different, streams if you.
Speaker 20: Will The body Of christ is a thousand different sects that are streams so.
Speaker 9: Stupid orthodox To. Catholic do you know that there are positives in The baptist and The, methodists in The, presbyterian and in The lutheran and The pentecostal Indissm Live, god in The church Of.
Speaker 3: God we're All, Church, Baby we're all The. Church what About? Mormons, well whay ain't The? Church? WELL i thought we all were All.
Speaker 9: Word of, faith prosperity and all these different. Worlds there are positives that we've got to pull, from and we've got to talk about these. Things none of these.
Speaker 20: Things to notice that all evangelicalism is inherently a humanist, right.
Speaker 9: Should call us. Fear patty says in the, comments we know whose we are and where our home. Is, yeah, Yeah Like joseph, said WHY i read The bible WHEN i can just have an opinion when speaking about people's. Comments that's exactly. Right don't let The bible get in the way of what you. Believe but The bible has a lot to the. Government when is he going.
Speaker 3: To say something about his men in black meeting he went to at The. Airbnb by the, way it wasn't a Nice, airbnb or did they give, you like the rent the couch for the. Night.
Speaker 9: Airbnb it's coming, quick it's coming. Quick and that's why they were setting up the meeting weeks in advance and the week we had.
Speaker 20: It by the, way my my fricking tax. MONEY i just got graped by the tax people and my tax money paid for your stupid.
Speaker 3: AIRBNB i hope it was hope you didn't get a nice.
Speaker 9: One same time that all of this is. Happening and by the, way remember this meeting was had because they're saying it's coming, quick it's coming, quick and that's why they.
Speaker 3: Were, okay what was in the meeting at the airb AND b setting.
Speaker 9: Up the meeting weeks in advance and the week we had, it all of these comments dropped From obama To President trump to The secretary Of. War at the same, time we Have hollywood pressing in With Steven, spielberg who could be you, know allegedly who knows partnering with the government to bring this kind of, disclosure is releasing a movie called.
Speaker 3: Do these people listen to what we talk?
Speaker 20: About and then just rip off everything that we say and repackage it for their adiq evangelic tard Audience.
Speaker 9: Disclosure Day evans on. That don't they all like in that. Movie isn't the premise where everyone on the entire planet that information gets downloaded to them at?
Speaker 3: Once, no.
Speaker 9: DON'T i don't think that that's the. PREMISE i think where it's, released, yes at once and one of.
Speaker 3: Them, no it's the.
Speaker 33: Click, indeed it's all about the. Clicking you thought The internet was all about the, Clicks, No aliens is all about the.
Speaker 9: Click the news, anchors it's, SHOWN i believe in the trailer becomes a medium for this.
Speaker 3: Information This mayan has prophesied the whole show. Tonight he knew WHAT i was going to do on this whole. Broadcast this man is a, prophet.
Speaker 9: And there are many in the. Government there are different there are different pockets of. Segments this is one of the things that was confirmed to us in this meaning that there are different pockets and segments within the government who all have a different opinion about, this and all think they're right and are all operating. Independently and there are people who think that these are benevolent beings that we need to cooperate with and that we need to learn more. About there's another organization that is More luciferian and they understand that these things are demontic entities and they're willing to trade anything to partner with them in exchange for, power for, influence and for information and. Technology so more on that to come as we discuss, this because it's vitally important that we understand. This but if pastors don't begin to talk about, that many will fall away because they're already looking for an excuse to fall.
Speaker 3: Away, pastor are you a? Pastor could be a pastor with? Me we will Be we'll Be pastor.
Speaker 43: Together we could be gay pastors At gallitom's. Church we could all be Gay perry buried pastor married mean the past ship Ag gabe.
Speaker 3: Church, yay, yay, yeah chief among.
Speaker 20: Sinners what are your thoughts on allegations Against saint Seraphrom.
Speaker 3: ROSE i don't have any thoughts about. It what do you think About?
Speaker 20: Bluebeam we already answered That nelly twenty five. DOLLARS i don't know if you guys know the rhyming, slang but there's a new one called Bob lazar in the place Of, bazar for, example being my neighbor came by this morning dressed as a nephelin and it was Something Bob lazaar.
Speaker 3: Bizarre, Okay ryan.
Speaker 20: Says speaking of, arsenals did you ever Research aswood? Arsenal i'm familiar with that, one most notably the delirium chemical.
Speaker 3: Weapon. NO i didn't know about, that BUT i.
Speaker 20: DID i have read On i've read a couple of books on deep underground bases and sight are and you, KNOW.
Speaker 3: I just went, blank Not edgewood, arsenal but norad excuse, me but there's a whole bunch of other.
Speaker 20: Sites there's actually tons and tons of underground, bases and there's only a couple books about.
Speaker 3: That but one of the first books that talked about it Was Puzzle palace.
Speaker 20: By James, bamford which was the first book to come out about THE nsa think in nineteen eighty two or, three and he talks About Crystal, city which is a underground city IN.
Speaker 3: DC a few people know about. That Lob. Bazaar cheddar, Says, jay if you don't live In, america where would you be? GO i would be go to.
Speaker 20: A coast an island like A Costa, rica somewhere that had An orthodox. Church lee, says for a dollar nothing phantausand ten, dollars everybody joined me on the top of your, cars and we'll have a walkie talkie.
Speaker 3: Channel, yeah we're going full uh signs, here, right remember in.
Speaker 20: Signs when they get the walkie talkies, out they get on top of the car to hear the alien.
Speaker 3: Clicks contamin you eat, It bobby. Says anybody a you see the, Leprechaun say, yeah that wasn't a lepre Con it was an. Alien.
Speaker 20: Dude everybody see an alien leprecaun say, yeah, Yeah i'm a rude a.
Speaker 3: Tree i'm all get that.
Speaker 33: ALIEN i want to know what an alien At aquamote ten, dollars happy hump a.
Speaker 3: Day j that sounds a little, gay, dude snake foot five.
Speaker 20: Dollars perhaps if the woman looked, closely they would see that the only tomb was was only, empty But jesus was glorified into A bible the uncreated pages On Mount.
Speaker 3: Tabor, yeah that was. Crazy you know what's funny about the debate.
Speaker 20: WHEN i actually forgot THAT i was doing that debate until the day of the, debate and THEN i, Remembered, oh, yeah iosed a debate that goofball AND i knew that he was A Stephen ANDERSON, i BUT i forgot that they believe that The bible is an, eternal uncreated. BOOK i actually already knew, that BUT i forgot. That and THEN i realized in the midst of the, debate after he said a couple of times weird stuff like, wait sounds like he's saying he thinks The bible is, eternal like Like allah's you, know, Eternal, Karan i'm, like, oh The anderson cult believes. THAT i totally forgot that The Stephen anderson could believes that Light lane kiff two. Dollars nephilamb In, Paris, Paris, FRANCE i HOPE i WANT i want to be with him Sophisticated nephilamb's, OKAY i want to be In, paris which IS i Guess muslim, Now BUT i want a damn dulce And, gabona, RIGHT i Want nephilins wearing doult My nephilin We delcea And.
Speaker 3: GABONA i don't want to know. Ghetto you Know walmart, Clothes.
Speaker 20: Nephelin you gotta have drip slip nubs or t ainnother J could you please laborate why.
Speaker 3: It would be a problem For christianity if aliens.
Speaker 20: Existed, well first of, all there's no reason to believe aliens, exist at Least i've never heard any convincing. Argument i've studied this and read about this for, many, many many. Years so if there is some good argument or reason to believe in, aliens feel.
Speaker 3: Free to bring it.
Speaker 20: Forward i've never seen anything good argument, wise evidence wise that didn't fit into the domain of psyop didn't fit in the domain of, deception didn't fit in the domain of, hoax.
Speaker 3: Or perhaps some sort of demonic. Activity so that's first and. Foremost, second there's nothing in divine.
Speaker 20: Revelation or in the teaching of the church and The church church fathers to believe that there.
Speaker 3: Would be alien.
Speaker 20: Life there are celestial beings and celestial intelligences that we call. Angels so you've got angels and you've got, demons and then you've got life on.
Speaker 3: Earth in terms of other entities out, there, well we'd have to it would it would relate to the.
Speaker 20: Incarnation, well Did jesus become incarnate and thus redeem all of? Nature does that mean he redeems the aliens? Too how does he redeem alien nature if he took on human?
Speaker 3: Nature and the way that.
Speaker 20: He redeems all reality Through adam's nature is Because adam was supposed to be the steward of all created.
Speaker 3: Order that's what the whole universe was affected By adam's. Fall so if.
Speaker 20: Aliens are a other type of, being it just doesn't mean a First and, furthermore the idea of aliens and alien worlds as a teaching that there's one hundred and eighty six thousand. Worlds it's in The, Talma so we would reject it out of hand right. There, Uh it usually goes along with pagan. Stories the gods come from other planets and they come in. Land so the ancient aliens nonsense is a pagan, idea nothing to do with what's in divine revelation or the teaching of the. Church if you go to the modern origins of the idea of alien, life it.
Speaker 3: Comes from a guy Named Jacob, halevi who was A gnostic.
Speaker 20: Guy we did a whole interview with The collins brothers on this a couple of years ago when their book came, out and they did a whole bunch of really end up research about where in modern history.
Speaker 3: Does the alien nonsense come? From and, see this is so. Obscure you can't even find this. Guy, uh let's.
Speaker 20: See Philip collins always mentions this. GUY i don't know why He's DID i spell it? Wrong somebody tell me If i'm spelling it. Wrong maybe it's not Ha. Levi maybe it's just, uh this might be.
Speaker 3: Him, no that's not.
Speaker 20: Him if you have The collins wrote his, Book Uh Broken, beyond somebody in the, chat let me know what it. Is philip might have mentioned this in his. Tweet let me see if you mentioned the name. Again JACOB i LOVE i LOVE i. Lovey excuse. Me, yeah So Philip collins mentioned this in his, post but you'll find his name is spelled different. Different h.
Speaker 3: H it's Like JACOB i live here we go here it Is Jacob. ILIVI i Leve come, on, DUDE i got too many windows up and the computers getting. Slow.
Speaker 20: Here so this is where the modern Faking gaelien stuff actually comes from in Modern. Europe here we go this guy right, Here jacob Ilive. Illvi he was The english type founder interesting so the doo was all into. Fonts you don't find a lot of font bros making. History but he was a religious radical who developed a neo gnostic view based on his. Deism he spent time in prison and was convicted of. Blasphemy he was the son of A london printer At Alderskate street and his Wife Jane, james and his Brothers abraham And. Isaac around seventeen, thirty he carried on a type of foundry and printing. BUSINESS i must get down to the interesting. Stuff blah blah. Blah he printed an anonymous version of The book Of jasher and then he believed in a naturalistic explanation For Old testament. Miracles eventually he wrote a, Book discourses And Religious, truths and he denied the deuty Of. Christ in seventeen fifty. Eight he took a skeptical view of The.
Speaker 3: Genesis account.
Speaker 20: Blah blah, blah and then, okay this doesn't even mention alien, stuff but he is his neo gnostic system was very important for.
Speaker 3: This, yeah so.
Speaker 20: You can't even really find this even in just. Searches you have to go into the actual hardcore literature to fund this. Stuff BUT i assure you there's a significant discussion of this in The Collins brothers book if you Get invoked to be On and by the, way we also did a podcast on this topic.
Speaker 3: If we go Here.
Speaker 32: Kah IN uh ancient, GNOSTICISM uh gnosticism held a very similar epistemological, position and that was that the world was a deceptive, simulacrum that it was not, real that it was uh a cosmic. Abortion it's a very disteleological view of. Things AND uh out of THAT uh view right at this masopheism CONCERNING.
Speaker 3: Uh the Guy.
Speaker 32: Jova after, all why would the Creator god have created such a terrible deceptive mirage for all of us unless he himself were. Evil and so the gnostic epistemology kind of provided the seeds for practical, revolution but great concant pistemological revolution renders the entire external world as.
Speaker 20: Deceptive as, people you, know sitting around speculating about.
Speaker 3: Metaphysics all, right this was the connection of the, internet or the internet at this hotel was so bad That i'll just put the link here in the chat if you want to try to see if you can make it through that.
Speaker 22: Thing but.
Speaker 3: We may have to do some more of the super chats here Because i'm sorting to get kind of. Tired bronson, Says i'm thinking of Converting, orthodoxy but only have AN oca. Church SHOULD i?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah you, Should steve says for.
Speaker 20: Ten, dollars if you ever Debate Gavin ortland and you can't mention, fallacies he'll think you're talking about. Fallatio, yeah, dude Getting rose Newfolin Dusk squad five. DOLLARS i Watched Social network and in meeting prior To Peter thial FUNDING, fb there's a scene Where Mark zuckerberg is making clicking sounds while he's. Sleeping that's. Funny Is mark an? Alien is that what you're. Saying let's, Go, brandon what's? Up appreciate.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 20: Guys i'm not going to read the one dollar super chat because people start just putting one long one dollar. Questions so, no you got to get five to ten dollars at lease lestrada three. Dollars, No i'm not familiar with what that. Is never heard of ancient. PATH i don't know why The internet secting all weird and slow all of a sudden the.
Speaker 3: Aliens are doing?
Speaker 8: It then.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 20: Way Pedi Cardinal Pizza bola is baptized in The Xeno skittles, people and that was not on my bingo cart until. Now, Exactly pratt, says my name Is. Prat you humans are a really silly monkey species on my. Planet the Kpe axians learned to unmute by their third orbit exactly. Exactly we need to grow into being more, sophisticated more uh faking gay like The. Galiens. Exactly, okay here's is this the same dude or is this another?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh here we? Go this popped up another. Pasta there's a.
Speaker 43: Pasta the pastals have been to the meeting the same hostels they go to meetings to support.
Speaker 3: Have been to The alien meetings.
Speaker 1: Video that's going around of me uh in regards to the meeting of pastors that gathered to discuss.
Speaker 3: The Upcoming so he's got him a little gold to.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah for. Disclosure in this, VIDEO i stated that a congressman From missouri had called in to speak to the. Pastors pastor Is Congressman Eric, Burdison and he did call, in but he called in to encourage us and to thank.
Speaker 3: Us pastors for the work that we're doing past and that we, are you.
Speaker 1: Know speaking the truth to our people and pointing them To jesus distracted of things in the.
Speaker 3: World MOMENT i begin to talk about the pastor.
Speaker 1: Has always said that is my, opinion and my opinion is and that's exactly all it, is is my opinion that when this disclosure comes, out that it will be spun that it is that the aliens have always been, here that they seated, us created the first, religion and all of. THAT i should have, stopped impulsed and said and this part is my, opinion and the heat of THAT i. DIDN'T i led with saying that that they had called the, pastors AND i went straight into my pastor SO i want to make it very clear That Eric brothers did not say those. Words those were my, words AND i want to own. It AND i want to apologize directly To Congressman Eric berson for problems that this has cosed to.
Speaker 3: You any, Confusion, okay well that was a dumb nothing. Burger are these the only pastors that we? See see? Now this GUY i think is a phony whistle.
Speaker 20: Blower David groose says THAT ufo disclosure will escalate in the next six to ninety, days.
Speaker 3: And so Even Tim dillon is saying a, faking Faking galien. Invasion, Bro i've been here telling you for ten.
Speaker 20: Year, Son i've been here for ten years or, more maybe even, fourteen telling you about the fake In gailey.
Speaker 33: Invasion look at this twenty, sixteen, son twenty, sixteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty. SIXTEEN i told you about the fake and The. Gallians you didn't. Listen you SAID i was, crackpot even THOUGH i was the one bunking the fake.
Speaker 20: Conspiracy tony, says for five, dollars thank you for this content knowledge in the laughs.
Speaker 3: Word pepper prophsais for twenty five.
Speaker 20: DOLLARS i really want to Become, orthodox BUT i don't want to make up pilmerige To.
Speaker 3: India any tipsa those that orthor dot.
Speaker 7: Get it.
Speaker 3: Dream king MOM mma three. Dollars my priest, Father Joseph lucas discussed things on A ubi interview recently AND i wanted to reach out to do sit. Down i'm not going to be In miami for a SO i don't know about sit. Downs they're kind they're kind of. Difficult, however.
Speaker 20: The next TIME i am back In, florida we did discuss an in studio interview With John, kiriaku so perhaps IF i do A kiriaku.
Speaker 3: Interview we can set that.
Speaker 20: Up so just pay attention to my channel when you see that, happening and then hit me up around that. Time, Chetta, no we did that one Ger wall twenty. Dollars have you seen the YouTube broadcast of SP e R M? Racing, no but that sounds kind of. Weird it's portrayed like a college. Sport is that a joke? Video or is that being? Serious can we recover from this? DEGENEROUSLY i, mean is it just AN ai like a is it people making comedy? Clips or is that supposed to be like a real? Thing they're betting on or so that's pretty. Weird it's kind of, weird. Dude, now isn't an interesting providential timing, too that we just get the canonization of Other serf And rose to Be Saint Servin, rose WHICH i think everybody knew was going to happen, eventually but.
Speaker 3: Right when we're getting alien.
Speaker 20: Disclosure and of, course what's the book that many people encounter orthodoxy through Or father serfron Roser orthodoxy in The religion in The, future which we covered ten years ago on a podcast in Which jamie just covered on her channel the other. Day bong, says for five, BUCKS wtc was designed for open floor plans and no. Beams thus the middle of the working, space like other, buildings instead had a huge other buildings had a huge. COLUMN i, mean maybe it's possible that they planned an event even when they built, it BUT i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i, mean was It, John, no it Was. Ja it Was jacob E LEVY I L I V. E and he is a significant figure in the argumentation of The Collins brothers book invoking The.
Speaker 20: Beyond Z k, says for, dollars please react To James, Manning Doctor. Manning we all we all think that we love to.
Speaker 3: Laugh it's funny because remember when it Was Professor manning and he was kind of like the funny black preacher back in the day Because alex would have his own long legging back, daddy But Rock, obible.
Speaker 20: The long lego mack, daddy remember. That and then Then Jesse Lee peterson kind of took. Over he kind of replaced that high tier bipoc sphere That Pastor manning, inhabited and then people forget About Pastor. Manning but every now and then he pops back Up prayer of A Right. Man it's very it's two. Minutes he's the same pastor that said that there's a bolus seamen In starbucks. COFFEE i didn't know he said that these black preachers is. Wild i'm talking about. Myself, uh where is the?
Speaker 3: Clip is that on?
Speaker 20: YouTube or is that on uh LIKE ax or. Something let's See Pastor Manning prayer of a of A Righteous?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 20: So you guys always ask for these clips AND i don't know where AM i supposed to get?
Speaker 25: Them?
Speaker 3: DUDE i. DON'T i, Mean i'd love to watch the, clip but is it on his? Channel you said it is From.
Speaker 7: May?
Speaker 20: Fourth, okay, well there's nothing on the, channel SO i don't know Where i'm supposed to find this.
Speaker 3: Little natty, says for five, dollars do you have books On Chuck? Missler are you have? Videos? NO i mean that's just evangelical idiot.
Speaker 20: Slop saltwater says five, Dollars, god bless, You thank you so. Much, serious ten. Dollars i'm a huge fan of what you.
Speaker 3: Do you love that you actually read.
Speaker 20: Books this is that's a rare. Thing have you Read Vallas, No i've not Read Vallas, shed But i'd like. To we want to do PK. D the only problem is THAT i just. Nobody nobody sends super chats IF i, read IF i do, bookstreams unless they're Like Globe Elite, Books derek, says for ten, Dollars, jade did you Hear Nick roscheffort's impression Of Jesse Lee.
Speaker 3: Peterson, NO i. Haven't let's See. Tammy, no so looks LIKE i could be wrong about EVERYTHING i. Say, well he. Was he was crying so, much you'd think that she's. Dead maybe it was just the experience of her being.
Speaker 14: TORMENTED i guess my wife's taught to live With maybe.
Speaker 3: He would she's not the easiest person to be married.
Speaker 23: Too he starts talking.
Speaker 7: Ship she's kind of.
Speaker 3: A rough one around the. Edges it's a pretty good J.
Speaker 20: Lp nick has a unique uh calm like that's that's JAIL jvp when he's in calm talk.
Speaker 3: Mode Since i've been, traveling she's been busting my, ball busting my Fucking i'm trying to make fucking millions of.
Speaker 20: Dollars, yeah WHAT i clicked His Jordan peters, impression not Jesse Lee peterson.
Speaker 49: Impression we must be born again of The father and, love love which is evil.
Speaker 5: As.
Speaker 3: Good in order to, live you must give up a.
Speaker 49: Life and the life that you give it up is in life that been passed down to you from your.
Speaker 34: Mother he's like a popsicle stick inside his, lips like up fair.
Speaker 3: Like it's got like a little piece of.
Speaker 34: Wood do you forgive on keeping the dry Because i'm, gay because you're? GAY i keep my lips dry Because i'm not. Gay wha wan one lips SO i can suck that.
Speaker 3: Dick that's pretty. Good, yeah he sounds LIKE i don't suck. Dick gay men sucked. Dick it's something, dry just put like a dollar.
Speaker 8: You can.
Speaker 3: Do this is how you do it is easier.
Speaker 23: You keep you living.
Speaker 3: Dry that's pretty. GOOD i like.
Speaker 20: That ai says eighty eight reasons why The Rapture worker in in nineteen eighty, eight Ed, Winston i'll get the synopsis that didn't age.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah and, Uh Hal lindsay had a very similar book. Too that was a bunch of nonsense fraud.
Speaker 20: Or according To John, adams he took all that money that he made from His rapture books and.
Speaker 3: Bought a bunch Of malibu. Property derek, says, no he did.
Speaker 20: That, okay, guys remember heading over to chalk dot, com c joq dot com best his supplementation on the net used from GO j.
Speaker 3: Six he left he had six percent off all those great shot.
Speaker 20: Products, nah there was another alien clip THAT i was gonna play And i've lost it and let's see IF i can find. It, no it was just stupid To pentagon people talking about. Aliens it wasn't even that. Good ferrodino, says for five, dollars how do you mentally handle being in The cassandra Comp I'm?
Speaker 3: Cassandra how DO i BECAUSE i Am?
Speaker 20: Cauassandre, okay this Is i'm a Living cassandra Complex. Son i'm just that's just my. Life what do you think is the next thing that you've talked about that will be? PROVEN i mean pretty much all the things That i've talked about that were controversy has already.
Speaker 3: Proven so to come up with something? New tenfoil, Hat? Jay you forgive you On? Marvel how you forgive you On? Marvel that obeyed though mail Bowl?
Speaker 20: Castle ten, Dollars, jay makeup video anonymously joining random, theology, baits control people and use your. Voices that's not a bad. Idea IF i get bored on my do THAT i E j's ten. Dollars thank You, Jay thank. You Thomas bagley five. Dollars what's when is your NEXT q AND? A i mean they're pretty much every.
Speaker 3: Other, day.
Speaker 20: Dude i've got detailed questions AND i want my eyes. PEELED i MEAN i pretty much live stream at least every other, day so, uh.
Speaker 3: And most of the time that ends up being open. Calls BUT i wasn't in the mood to the open call Today.
Speaker 20: Green soldiers in dollars BECAUSE i already did The. Ben we did A Ben swan interview, today and this is your second live. Stream so thank you guys for the super chats Tenfoil green soldiers in. Dollars this happened just as far as Surfrom rose as canonized.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's What i've been. SAYING i take this as a sign that it was. Right, yeah it's. Providential orthodoxy in the religion in the future is thus completely. Vindicated you, know if you forgive them, all you a beta. Beata do you cry over, mama Marry Kievan rus two? Dollars you might have missed the super. Chet, oh let me find.
Speaker 36: It scrolling, scrolling, scrolling scrolling for the super Jets.
Speaker 3: Kievan Rus, Yo i'm looking, dog nothing.
Speaker 20: Hidden i'm SORRY i missed this fifty. DOLLARS i missed a fifty dollars super.
Speaker 3: Chet nothing. Hitting don't be mad at. Me thank you for all the time you put into all this and all this work that you've. Done your streams have really opened my eyes to a lot of. Things thank. YOU i think we really try to be, grounded you know WHAT i. Mean we don't spend a whole lot of time. Speculating we form our analysis and our assessments based on the hardcore scholarly, data AND i think that's.
Speaker 20: Unique most people don't do that because most people don't read. Books cave And rus five. Dollars Wes huff's new series shows him in a cave church from the third. Century it was used for thousands of years and has tons of, icons and he didn't mention.
Speaker 3: It, shocker by the, WAY i meant to mention my new books THAT i. Got SO i got some new books That i'm looking forward.
Speaker 20: To we, have of Course Michael garton's Book Early, icons and this is volume, one Icon veneration Pre nicea Pre. Nicea and, again you, KNOW i, Mean i'm not saying you shouldn't get books or you shouldn't research, this but WHEN i went to go if you go To rome and you go to the cat there's six different catacombs that you can tour In.
Speaker 3: Rome so you got to pick one a, day, right because.
Speaker 20: It's basically going to take half of the day or all day to do one of the. CATACOMBS i don't remember which one we did because there's like five or, six but we spent basically a day there and you can count on the tour being multiple hours and you will see a plethora of, altars.
Speaker 3: Imagery things considered relics profusely in the. Catacombs and that's just. One so that guy said that was just the.
Speaker 20: HERETICS i, mean there's catacombs all Over, rome and you couldn't you couldn't even see them, all maybe even in a.
Speaker 3: Week it'll take you a few weeks to see all the, catacombs, right that's just the ones that you can even. Visit by the, Way.
Speaker 20: I've just forgotten this. Too back in two thousand and, ten eleven twelve into a Giant byzantine exhibit at The frist In, nashville so that if you don't, know The frists is the big museum in Downtown, nashville and they were putting on this Huge byzantine exhibit AND i went and spent basically a whole afternoon, there and there were tons Of kondo graphic elements from Before nicea and. After there were mosaics Of adam And, eve there were, relics there were, reliefs all kinds of stuff that was very.
Speaker 3: Early and that was just one sort of Random byzantine.
Speaker 20: Exhibit so notice that in terms of documenting or understanding this, domain it's not just citing a church. Father you can actually go visit these. Things this is what these Dumb baptists don't even. Understand it's like you can actually go to a catacumb you can go to an exhibit where they show you, first, second third Century christian, imagery AND i mean it's like.
Speaker 3: That that is enough right there to tell you that it's not made. Up, dummy little word's the. Source we's this at the freakin. Museum, dummy that's a source.
Speaker 8: Word the Sorce we're the.
Speaker 3: Book we're the. Book that's all the. Book they worship.
Speaker 20: Books they're book, dollars, snowbones ten. Dollars check Out alien archive YouTube. Channel did you know About Gene Roddenberry's council? Not, Yes in, FACT i read about that in two thousand and eight because it was in The centers For forces. Trilogy AND i know all About Andrew andrea who pooharic uh and all of that. Nonsense it's all a bunch of goofballs trying to contact aliens and promote narcissism and. Nonsense so, yes code of ten, dollars thank you what you.
Speaker 3: DO i Attended Saturday Liturgy sunday as well my First catechism class At rocrps looking for a long road, ahead AND i was into all this fake gay fed slot a grateful.
Speaker 20: Dad it was all lsdbs l s dB l L B s right ibf ib F NOW i f b lsd.
Speaker 1: B s.
Speaker 3: Thank. You codis appreciate, that, man it's really.
Speaker 20: Cool the Og ambulance, says for five, dollars the rapture is a worship event that's actually happening At Ruslan's Rhythm.
Speaker 3: Church yeah.
Speaker 20: Exactly Thomas badley, says for five, dollars no. PROBLEM i usually don't watch your live, streams.
Speaker 3: SO i didn't. KNOW i don't eve remember what the question. Was but why are you not watching the live? Streams get up in this, audience, son how dare you.
Speaker 42: Get?
Speaker 3: Wrecked Says. JAY i became A i became a Catey Cuman sunday In Great, Falls. Montana i'm so. Blessed Great, Falls. Helena good glad that you found where you need to. Be, man that's. GREAT jb pelt a fight, Dollars god bless.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 20: BUBBA a lengthier comb over looks good combover. Combvers that's just that's just parting my, hair. Dude i'm not it's not a combover combover is what bald dudes do when they're bald up? Here do you see baldness anywhere up? There, no, dude we got damn superman hair over. Here we're looking like a damn fifties leading. Man i'm Damn Clark gable over. Here, bro what you're talking about comb? Over it's a part A kievan. RUS i did find your super. Jet, OKAY i THINK i got everybody's super. Chet, YEAH i don't see any of. That i'm, Missed, okay, cool cool.
Speaker 3: Guys like and share. THIS i need y'all's help because we fighting, algorithms we fighting them, aliens we fighting freaking faking gay butt creatures from.
Speaker 20: Space we're fighting, Feds we're we're fighting, Liars we're fighting.
Speaker 3: HERETICS i need y'all to help, son help, me help me now him In no otherwise a lot of fun. Tonight thank you guys for tuning in another vindication. Stream be sure and go To chalk dot, com c choq dot.
Speaker 20: Com use promo CO j sixty life to get sixty percent off all those great chalk, products AND i will