Speaker 1: Hello, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yes, hello and welcome. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. I've been, you know, searching the internet who should I speak to?
Speaker 1: And you, definitely your.
Speaker 2: Name has been been popping up quite a lot, and I just you were captivating.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a beautiful lady who you just.
Speaker 2: Exude confidence and you know, your personality shows through your social media. So it's like I had to come and sit down with you find out what all this is all about your rich husbands feels.
Speaker 1: You know, how you know personal you are with like.
Speaker 2: Your female fans giving them advice and and all about you to know you get a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, I just want to say, like, never in my life did I think that I would be on the same couch as Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: I've actually watched my porn before. I mean, who has it?
Speaker 2: I mean, you said you lived in Miami. You know I'm quite popular in Miami.
Speaker 1: Might I would say?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: My big booty definitely ran the streets of South Beach many times for Bang Roads.
Speaker 1: The Beauty Standard. I love it. I love it. So were you let's talk about that?
Speaker 2: So when you got the DM and me asking you to are you like, oh my god, is this real? No, it's like kind of the thing or like text is like I know, I mean I am here with that so verified. So sometimes you just never know because even like me sometimes doing working with other people like yourself, it's like sometimes you don't know is if it's a fake page or whatever. You can kind of see when she see like what your posting styles are. But at first, I mean I didn't know you know who I was. But I'm grateful that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I definitely I'm familiar with like a lot of sex workers because especially like with my type of content and stuff, a lot of like sugar baby humored, so I'm like cool with strippers, cool with worn actresses, all that stuff. So your name was definitely familiar, but from just you know, you are an icon in the industry. She had your name rings a bell to literally everyone, even if they don't want to wait admit it. I rarely mentioned it to my boyfriend. I was like, Hey, I'm gonna do a podcast with books of text. He's like, no way, get a selfie trying sick.
Speaker 2: The belfie or a selfie those are really poplite.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it, Okay, So let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: You said your content is you know, super sex worker friendly in a sense, you know, he sayss like it's you know, sugar baby talk. How did you get into that type of content? Is it something that.
Speaker 1: You were real live sugar baby?
Speaker 2: Did you just like the whole lifestyle and like what is like how did that kind of fall into play where that's your content and how you became so viral.
Speaker 3: So actually what started what has started happening was when I was eighteen and I was living by myself in Miami. My parents were my family were like they were in Miami, but they were very strict on me always. So the second that I had just enough money to get an apartment and just move out, I did because I.
Speaker 1: Was just wanting to experience.
Speaker 2: So you went to high school like you went to your like you grew up like in Miami.
Speaker 3: Miami, but I never did shit like parents or Latino like immigrants like don't fuck around.
Speaker 2: But being in Miami, like you know, everyone you think about it. You see what's on the movies. If you've ever been, it's like, is it so as explicit as it is? Or were you completely like shy, like shut or not shun, but like kept away from anything like that, like the bikini thongs, people walking out and very like, you know, just they don't give a fuck attitude being sheltered. Did you were you around me of that or did you just kind of always have that burning inside you.
Speaker 3: I had seen it, because you know, my parents locked me in a basement, like I had seen it. Like I was familiar with the culture, but for the longest time, I was not able to partake or even explore, Like I never even went to parties in high school. I was so focused on getting out of the house so I could just kind of live life that I graduated in high school early, like at sixteen, I took so many classes, got out of there, started working from there to shave up to have an apartment so when I was eighteen, I could move out. Okay, so now I'm eighteen. I had just moved out, and I had gotten a DM from someone who had just continuously been mentioned like trying to like get me.
Speaker 1: To like meet up or whatever. And it was a very obscure account.
Speaker 3: But from what I could see, it looked like they lived very fun life because there was yachts.
Speaker 2: There was clubs, but you couldn't really like see like who the person is, Like it was very luxury lifestyle, like it could be something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was.
Speaker 3: Definitely very obscure, and I was just feeling like I had like a couple of drinks.
Speaker 1: I was the only person in my office that day because I had to go in for some flyling, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, you know, let me just respond to this person to like what they want. So they sent me a message like hey, like let's let's hang out, let's do.
Speaker 1: This, let's do whatever. Can I take you to dinner?
Speaker 3: Constantly like a constant parage of just trying to get me to hang out.
Speaker 1: When do I say yeah? And he's like where are you right now?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm in the office, but I'm just here like on my own free will, just kind of filing some stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm like organized for next week. And then he goes, I'll pick you up right now and take you to lunch. We can go somewhere nearby. Cool. I'm literally just turn eighteen.
Speaker 2: I've never had like a relationship and this is an adult still. The account that's obscure.
Speaker 1: You have no idea.
Speaker 2: You don't know who you're walking into nothing, You're just stupid and at the time too, let's you know, set the story. I guess the picture is like where you you were completely single, You weren't seeing anybody. You were just young, dumb and who knows if you are full of.
Speaker 3: Cup I wasn't getting any Let's just say, okay, so you were full of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was going on? So you were curious? You were like.
Speaker 2: Someone's telling you these things, which it sounds nice things. You're like, fuck it, what do I have to lose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I didn't know what danger was. I hadn't gone into true cry. So you my girl.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you go down stairs or you go out of your office, and you what do you walk into?
Speaker 3: So some like this like Russian guy like pulls up in like a g wagon, nice watch.
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Are you scared at any point? At this at this point? Are you just like whatever? Because I guess cute? Okay, all right. He was like a little chubby and I like chubby man. Okay, you little chubby got a nice watch, got a nice.
Speaker 3: Car, and like you seemed like an asshole, like off the bottom, like oh perfect, So sign me up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, nothing.
Speaker 3: I went to lunch with this guy and he was kind of an asshole, but I kind of liked it because it was like fun and mysterious and I had no idea who he was. He was dressed seeing himself to like be like this like obscure pardon to like be redundant and reuse the word, but an obscure like air to something.
Speaker 1: That I had no idea whatever, And you're not asking any questions. I don't give a fuck. I'm like, you're paid for You're paid for lunch.
Speaker 3: Okay, sick, I'll just have another one.
Speaker 1: Please, I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: I was like eating smart ones like that's how like little money I had, like and I was just like literally just like stuff in my face because I'm like, this is the first real meal I've had in the longest time.
Speaker 1: Okay. I didn't give a fuck if we had a conversation or not. I'm eating like I'm little girl.
Speaker 3: So nothing, and then I kind of just start like this relationship with him where he's always like trying to like bring me place, to take me out.
Speaker 1: To a club.
Speaker 2: Any of it's sexual at this point or is he trying to like be very handsy, like you know, is it like the whole like mister Gray like scenario where it's like kind of those things, or is it like because some people, you know, there's companionship and obviously he met you. It's just like an Instagram thing, you know. So it's like he has no clue what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I don't even know your age. I'm pretty sure to ask you no.
Speaker 2: I mean, like so it's like, you know, your beautiful chick, So I get it, so that it's like, but sometimes people don't always want those things.
Speaker 1: So he was full on like you're like my girlfriend kind of but like he say that we are not dating. Okay, He's like, we're not an issue. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I found here's a lot of things in the story.
Speaker 1: So basically what happened was that he was not this air.
Speaker 3: He was just a club promoter at like a like associated to a really good hospitality group in Miami. So they were always doing really crazy fun things. Okay, he didn't make good money, but he wasn't in air Like that was like a lie and I think that he just lied to me to get my attention in the beginning, not that I really even cared, but but.
Speaker 2: Something in your head went like ding that you were like, hey, if you're gonna use me, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Use this situation. Of course.
Speaker 2: So at this point now you kind of get the idea of somewhat and not in having any idea.
Speaker 1: But like the sugar base the aspect, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like at that then he's like I can get what I want and I don't have to like you have feelings or anything like that and still getting whatever. Okay, I fully was attracted to this guy. I liked him so much, but he was very stoic and just like the way that he handled himself, and he was very no bullshit. So he would say like, oh, you're a gorgeous girl, Like you're a pretty girl.
Speaker 1: You're my company.
Speaker 3: So in exchange, like I will give you these experiences and pay rent and that's it, like it's a transaction, like you come with me when I want you to come to places, and then I in exchange.
Speaker 1: He was just very cold like that. He was like this is how the world war.
Speaker 2: And you liked it as far as like just for what it was transactionally or did you start develop feelings for this person.
Speaker 1: Immediately just had feelings for him.
Speaker 2: And so you weren't looking outside for anything else because you were being fulfilled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he just went ahead and just go and like gave me all of these like benefits per se, like this is his job. Like he gave me these benefits because for him and here for oh exactly, he just did that.
Speaker 2: Because describe some of your benefits, Like let's talk about how because you know what it does sound very trans well, obviously it's transactual in whatever case, but as far as like job wise, so like break it down and like layman terms for like people out there, try of get to like what are these incentives that he's dangling over yourself to give you? Like where you're I'm sure at one point you probably stopped working because you didn't need to like that.
Speaker 3: I never stopped working because I was always afraid of like not being able to keep him because he was very bipolar and the way that he would just like be like really warm with me one day and one day he says that he's.
Speaker 1: Sick of me, and it was very toxic and that like front.
Speaker 3: I never stopped working, but I did pick up a second job being his assistant at some point because he's like, hey, look I already like give you all of these things, Like I'll give you also like just an extra like one hundred bucks a day if you just like handle a couple of things for me. Mm hm, nothing too crazy, really easy. I'll just give you one hundred dollars every single day. And I was like, Okay, I'm broke a hundred bucks, Like that's what I make working eight out a day, so why not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it kind of got like that, and then after a while he told me that like it just wasn't working anymore.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't getting what I needed emotionally because I just like wanted him to love me. But he would do these things, these things to like punish me over very small things because it was a very toxic relationship where he revoked kissing for like a month and he knew that that was super important to me and like it would fuck me up, like emotionally and mentally, but like.
Speaker 1: I just didn't do anything. How long did this whole thing go on. This was like four and a half months months. Okay, yeah, other guys say years. I was like, thank god, this is not It was months and it felt like yours genuinely did.
Speaker 2: So when this when, at this time period, did you like figure out that he was not this air he was a club promoter. He was like being a facade of what it was. Not only like the emotional thing that you were you were lacking because he wasn't offering it, but he also was putting up this front that was really not him at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So almost he kind of told me within the first because he already got the vibe that like I just didn't care, and he picked up on the fact that like I was actually like attracted to.
Speaker 1: Him, like I really liked him.
Speaker 2: So y'all were fucking Yeah, where y'all bringing other people into the relationship at this time or at any time?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that he was like seeing other wams but not with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And for me, like I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was exclusive and all that stuff, but he was a different story.
Speaker 1: So this is the reason kind of the setting the tone of like.
Speaker 2: What made you become this sugar baby like cis scenario of like something that kind of like where you see how you're getting played, you got feelings for something, but you're also liking something because it becomes addicting the lifestyle, and even though if you're paying for it or provided for it or whatever, it is, when it's just like once you get the good champagne, you don't want.
Speaker 1: To go back to the cheap shit. So it's like, how do you maintain it? How do you know? Whatever?
Speaker 2: So what happens that it's like it's a he's saying it's not working or it's not working for you, Like what makes the tone where that you're the next step of where this breaks out?
Speaker 3: So I go ahead and I tell him like I just can't like continue like this relationship anymore because I have to put me first.
Speaker 1: But he, even.
Speaker 3: Though it almost seems like he hates me, like he doesn't give a shit about me, he says, well, that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the game though, because that's but that's the thing is like I think.
Speaker 1: Also too, it's like I don't know how old is he? He was ten years my senior. So it's like and it's just men, I think in general. Is it's the control of like it's like cat and mouse, Yes exactly.
Speaker 2: So you're very young and impressionable, you're being at the you know, I introduced to something whatever, and he's seeing the sparkle in your eye, I mean looking at him from where from the beginning to like now you're like in love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was my god and yeah that yeah, he loved that so much. But he understood that, like I was like slipping away from his control a.
Speaker 3: Bit, and he was like, do you still need help with your rent because at this point, I was getting sexually harassed.
Speaker 1: By my boss and I had to find another job. But I was worried because I had very limited work experience.
Speaker 3: I'm eighteen, yes, like I'm in college and I'm a junior in college at eighteen and.
Speaker 1: All this stuff.
Speaker 3: People we're just not gonna hire me based off of the fact that I'm a woman and the fact that I'm eighteen years old, because my mental capabilities will always be overlooked.
Speaker 1: It's just like something that will happen in corporate America.
Speaker 3: People don't take you seriously until you make them take you seriously. So he understood that I was getting sectually harassed and I was trying to look for other jobs, but I would have to take a step down from pay, and like I probably wouldn't be able to make my rent.
Speaker 1: He did have a soft spot for me. So he was like, how about this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna walk away from taking care of you, but I'm gonna introduce someone in your life that will take care of you.
Speaker 1: And it's not what you think. You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 3: It is a girl that's in a very special circumstance and if you help her, she'll help you.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Okay, let's see what's the special circumstance. So this woman, she is the inspiration of my character.
Speaker 3: My character is basically a parody of her, and all respect, like all perfect respect, because it's just she was very comical.
Speaker 1: In her own way. She didn't like me, so I just made her persona like a satire she is.
Speaker 3: She used to tell people she was Rushy, but she's actually Ukrainian because she just figured Americans were stupid, like too stupid before the war to like understand the difference. And she was a sugar baby. She was one hundred percent of sugar baby. And she was in a relationship with a very wealthy man in Florida, but he wanted her to live with him, and she didn't have friends or family in Miami. But she told him that she couldn't stay with him because she was staying with a cousin and her family.
Speaker 1: Would be much more comfortable if she stayed with the cousin.
Speaker 3: So I had to play the role of this cousin, okay, and she would stay with me my tiny one bedroom apartment, literally sharing a bed. And this woman didn't have any cash, but she had his credit card, so she couldn't pay my rent, but she would give me literally everything I needed so I could make rent. She would get groceries, cosmetics, literally everything off of his card. As long as she's not paying for a physical hotel room so he can track her down. Then she would be happy because for a couple of months, I'd be buying her time so she could work up the courage to move in with this guy. And that was the relationship. But she spoke very limited English, and she was also very cold in the way that she kind of like treated me because she understood that I was going to be like a very temporary person in her life.
Speaker 1: But after a while, and she was thirty two and I.
Speaker 3: Was eighteen, so she also saw me as like this like kid, you know that she was like.
Speaker 1: Whatever it did, you try to have any kind of relationship with her. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Definitely tried for a bit, and then I noticed that she started to warm up to.
Speaker 3: Me when she just like saw me making a lot of mistakes with dating and dating older guys in general, because I already had the taste of my mouth of dating older men, Like I like the authority, I like the power, like the fact that they were usually like more financially secure. It was attractive, Like it was like the whole like boss secretary dynamic where you're like, you like this guy that like takes charge and like makes you feel comfortable enough to shut your brain off for a second. Women flourish when they feel like they're being provided for.
Speaker 2: I think that women can let well depending on the situations, because you let down your masculine and you can't let be allowed to be in your femi in where you feel like you are taken care of.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true.
Speaker 3: So she kind of just like saw me like, you know, paying for my own ubers to dates and coming back.
Speaker 2: And like crying because she was like your mentor, like you're in between, You're coming from this sugar baby situation. She's in this other whole situation that you're kind of like navigating what you're kind of seeing. Does she telling you about what her situation is? Are you just knowing that she's paying for his things with a cart so she? Cause are you getting any insight for the sugar baby world from her?
Speaker 1: So as that's the whole is like that the knowledge is power. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So not only would she give me advice on how to deal with men, uh, but also advice like on like just like being like a sugar baby. Even though I was like, I'm not a sugar baby. She was like, but the arrangement that you're looking for, like this rich boyfriend that.
Speaker 1: Will take care of you is not that far off. So open your mind a little bit because we're saying sugar baby, sugar daddy whatever. But like it's not like it doesn't have to.
Speaker 3: Be this old decrepit man who like is like, you're not like an escort, Like it could be a relationship, but it's a relationship where the transactional bounds or like set in place and like these are the.
Speaker 1: Expectations and anything.
Speaker 3: It's better than like a normal relationship because at least there's no bullshit. You're honest, I want this, you want this meet me in the middle of the transaction is broken, well then we go go or separate way.
Speaker 2: But don't you feel as though the lines are blurred from the escort to a sugar baby.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same thing, Yeah, I mean definitely for sure, Like.
Speaker 2: It's transactional, it's not whatever, obviously it's in each situation.
Speaker 1: It's a choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the thing, is like, why you know sex work is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's because we're adults and where you're wanting to choose to say, call it what you want.
Speaker 2: But in a sense, it's still transactional, which and therefore makes it a sex act of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is always why I found it really interesting how it's so stigmatized just because it's like, okay, like maybe we were a little bit more upfront with the fact that we don't want to end up with some guy that's broken living in his mom's basement, and now all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: We're the problem. And it's always a broke guys and have a lot of shit to say, like, oh, she just wants you for your money. It's like, babe, look at your bank account, Like I don't want you for your money, keep your two cents, like for sure you need it more than I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's perspective, and I think in a lot of people in certain things is because you know, when we're taught at the young age, it's this fairy tale situation that someone's going to come and save you on this white horse or whatever, and that's not reality, where it's like, I think, the perception of what people think do, and then you will go into this whole other era of like women or just want equal rights and those things like that.
Speaker 1: So then it's like what equal rights mean? Is it just pay?
Speaker 2: Is it because you know finances? And then it became like whose dick is bigger? Situation of like you know, who's going to be more alpha being female or masculine, you know what I mean. And then now it's like the regression of like why shouldn't a woman be taken care of and the levels of what that means for you. So for you, if it means the status of having somebody having his shit together, making you feel secure that you can navigate your life and just have a backboard or a sounding board to what you need, then why not? And that's why for me, I've always been an equal opportunity. Like for me, it's like who like to each his own. Whatever you do that doesn't it doesn't hurt me, then do whatever you want to do. Is far until you start affecting other people's lives, is what I feel like. Then it's like something questionable. Then decide what you want to do. But I feel like good for you, you know, And that's why I think that one reason seeing your page and like not knowing anything about your backstory or anything like that, but is that you have such a confidence about you, which a lot of women and again you find your happy medium in between and maybe a sugar baby situation. But in relationships and how you navigate through relationships is you should be able to say you want to be taken care of. It shouldn't be like if you being in a situation where everything's you know, equal, whatever that's your roommate situation, was any situation that's any different And if you're not you know what I mean, contributing on whatever equal means for you and each relationship is different. So navigating from you not really dating a lot from in your past being like young, because you start this when you're eighteen, you know, so you have no like real experience to.
Speaker 1: Really judge off.
Speaker 2: Now have this thirty something year old woman who she's hardcore. She's telling you she's a little bit cold, but she's obviously loving it a little bit because she's seeing you and being endearing to you and telling you the game and kind of stepping those things.
Speaker 1: Where did you take that knowledge after she left?
Speaker 2: And how long did she stay with you until you progress to your next situation with me?
Speaker 3: For three to four months, and in that.
Speaker 1: You still see in contact with her to this day.
Speaker 3: We have each other on social media, so it's like very casual and very light and sparse.
Speaker 1: Does she know that your character has based off of her? Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 3: I told her when I ran into her in Carbone in Miami, she was with her sugar duddy that at this point they're married, okay, and she lives with very great, wonderful life and she's gotten everything that she's ever wanted.
Speaker 1: So I told her in Carbone and I was like, do you She's like, you're doing the whole like Russian sugar be you thing. It's doing so well.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, You've always like wanted to love that do personality things on the internet, and I was like, but are you like you're aware that that's based off of you, right, like literally, and then she goes, I had an inkling, but I like, yeah, her own words, she was like, I had an inkling, but I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome to like give kind of like a keep.
Speaker 3: On going credit where credit is Yeah, I know. She She's like, it's hilarious. My friends love your content, so it's great. Yeah, and it's true. And I was like, I'm just you know, just uh, regurgitating all of the advice that you gave me, but like in a funnier way so it's more palatable.
Speaker 1: Digestible for the modern woman.
Speaker 3: We know that what she's seeking is this type of relationship or beat like this type of lifestyle, right. So I would say that when she eventually did leave, it was because my mother came to visit me, and I.
Speaker 1: Just couldn't explain why I was like literally sharing a bed with like this like random woman who did not know you're sharing a bed with her too. Yeah, Like I don't have an extra or anything. I had a king bed, so we would just like did just snuggle who was a little spoon who was a big song.
Speaker 3: No, we actually did not stuggle. She would keep to her side. I would keep to my side. But it was so interesting visiting that you don't know this person in and you're just like sharing absolutely everything, and.
Speaker 1: I was like a hostel bit different. But but it's yours, yeah, exactly, it's just my apartment. I can't afford, so it is yours. Yes. And when she did leave, I started like dating like.
Speaker 3: This much older arab Gui and he was like taking care of me and doing all this stuff.
Speaker 2: But then I so your mom came, and then you couldn't explain that she had she had to.
Speaker 3: Like my mother always like if you need help, like I'm not going to take away your freedom, like you can just like always come home and ask for help. But like I don't want you like like having to you know, sacrifice things like privacy or like even safety because you don't even know these people.
Speaker 2: So what did you tell her that she was because you couldn't say, like, hey, this is.
Speaker 1: My mentor for being a sugara.
Speaker 3: No, maybe I just said that she was a family member of the X and okay, yeah, and she wasn't.
Speaker 1: She was his friend. But my mother was like, hey, like just like you can't do this like I would.
Speaker 3: I would appreciate it you if you like got her out and I spoke to her and I was like, are you okay with advance? She was like, honestly, like, this is just the time that I needed to realize that it's time to move in with this guy.
Speaker 1: So was that the guy that she's actually married to?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so it did work out right, but she.
Speaker 3: Was just like really anxious about over the fact, like sharing a space with this man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's inescapable naturally. Yeah. So at that point she was like, okay, fine, like I'm just going to move in with him. And she does that, and my life progresses and like this is right before the quarantine.
Speaker 3: I was dating this like Arab guy who was a club owner in Miami, seventeen years my senior.
Speaker 1: But it just I am like old wrinkley balls. But he was he looked he looked very young. He was he looked it was Algerian, you know the age.
Speaker 3: Well, but it just like I am young, like I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Have like a more passionate relationship and he was just.
Speaker 3: Like more like looking for like stability and like a wife, but like it just like wasn't the passion was there and I was like seeking it and.
Speaker 1: He wasn't meeting me in the middle. So I had to tell him, like I like you, but you don't fulfill me. Like as far was he paying all of your things at this time?
Speaker 3: At this time, like I was just like living with him, Okay, so he was paying for everything. Yeah, he'sara, but you know they apologize yeahs and stuff, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not bad, but like, what does your closet look like? It's very beautiful. You should have security in your closet. Let's how Champagne nine in your classes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, so at this time, at this point, it's like still like the quarantine. Like people everyone switched to online dating, which I'm kind of like conflicted about, but I got in in my first match was this guy who was eleven years my senior.
Speaker 1: He lived a fun young lifestyle, like he liked to travel and ski and like do all this fun?
Speaker 2: But do you see all this because of pictures or because like they're telling you that they like these things?
Speaker 1: Like how do you know? And like how do you like scouts out accommodation?
Speaker 3: So like you check you take a look at their profiles, like you look at their watches, like their car, maybe like their surroundings, the type of finishes their house has in those pictures, where are they vacationing? Like I could recognize certain places, Like I'm like, oh, he's insane arts like.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'll be like, oh my god, when did you go to the same parts If.
Speaker 3: He says he went during high season the thing, okay, so oh like Aspen, Like Aspen's not like a cheap place.
Speaker 1: To just get you're doing your homework.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like for me, it was like very familiar with traveling at this point. So I was just like, well, if he likes to kind of like you know, rich people go to the same places around the same time.
Speaker 1: Just like a flock of birds, yea. And if they're doing that, well, then they can afford the rates to be where they're scamming to be or were they're scamming.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, but I mean at that point you just have to like discern that in person.
Speaker 1: You can't just wanting to get you so far. And it wasn't like he was like obviously flexing.
Speaker 3: It was just like hey, like these are the times that I took pictures of myself because he's just a boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had like.
Speaker 3: We really hit it off and I was really attracted to him physically and all of this stuff, and we just started dating. And the first week that we were dating, I mean immediately told him off the bat, like I'm kind of crazy. Like when I really like someone, I'll just tell them like I'm down to like make this exclusive.
Speaker 1: Like if you don't want this to be exclusive.
Speaker 3: Like you will kind of want to throw up and like regret your life because like you know, like what I could get.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like I'm okay with you, but don't men like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like that's more of a turn on than a fucking turn off.
Speaker 3: It depends if they're coocks. I mean I never was really into the cooks though.
Speaker 1: I was into men. That's like, no, your mind, okay, I'm not sharing. So he became So do you go.
Speaker 2: In being to the sense of like that you like at this point obviously with your content, you know what I mean, the sugar baby like before. So it's like, but when at those times when you're like vetting those things you go and being like that you want to them to pay your lifestyle that you want to do, or they're just already just giving you that because of the type of men that you're going after at this point.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's more like when you become this like rich guy's girl and like you merge lifestyles with him. You are merging lifestyle, so you're going to be doing the same things that he's doing, and it's like, what do you mean, like I'm gonna pay?
Speaker 1: Like no, I'm not, Like you're.
Speaker 3: The one that wants to go to ask and like I could just buck off and go to work, like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. So it I make it say that's my problem.
Speaker 2: I have a life and I can't just be attached to people because I'm like, well I have to work or I have this, and I'm like I can't just go on your plane.
Speaker 1: Sorry for me.
Speaker 2: I was just like I'm but at that age too, it's like you're young and you're not even of age to drink, so at this point you're getting to do all the things that a twenty one year old, let alone a thirty year old at that point too, are like you're being exposed to a lot of like height end things. Yes, so it becomes very desensitized to you because it's not a big thing anymore.
Speaker 1: It's every day. I think it's like changing your underwear. Yes.
Speaker 3: I think it was Eddie Murphy that said this, And I feel like this is such a brilliant line that has like the most brilliant thing I've ever heard in the history of comedy. He goes men can't go back sexually. I feel like their booty hole once and they liked it. They're gonna want every single girl after that to do the same. Women can't go back to lifestyle if she dated a guy with a car, and she's gonna want a guy with a better car, or at least a car, but she's never gonna go back to some guy that takes a books fas. So it was kind of like that where I like, how many boody holes have you looked? Just one?
Speaker 1: It's just the one she wasn't my favorite, Like, oh, you're bringing back just one, and like I.
Speaker 3: Didn't have a good time and I made that know and I was like, I don't know why, but it doesn't smell nice.
Speaker 2: That was after the club, I'm sure Miami eleven days you're tagging it.
Speaker 1: Was a superable, too sweaty for me. You retraumatizing me very damn it. There you.
Speaker 2: Know it makes it not go away, It makes it just easier and manageable.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't chase it, just swallow it's bitch. Yeah right, you call me miss Texas for no reason. It's no bigger go home and I haven't gone over, yeah Texes, that's right. So you hit it off really well with him, you all started being in a relationship. How long did it fizzle out to the point where it's like and at this point once you get what you're quote unquote looking for, because you don't know what you're looking for, but you're in this situation, your merged lives, you're doing this late and nice lifestyle, Like is it the not being fulfilled part is like? Is it romantically?
Speaker 1: Is it? Because do you want a family? At one point? Do you just want your lifestyle provided for?
Speaker 2: And what ends does it become where it's like just meeting like an ends to a mean and when does it become where it's like, Okay, now I have to like figure out what I'm doing and obviously what your content. Everything you provide isn't completely your life one thousand percent. The same way Alexis Texas isn't who I am one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: You know, it is a persona, but it is a big part of who I am, But it's by other character that I get to play and have fucking sex with everybody that I want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's a really good way to put it on. So to So, this guy, like his family had a lot of money too, and like they had like a really nice, like old lay looking house in Miami, and I always felt kind of inadequate because I know that I am capable of making my own money and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But like instead of fighting against the patriarchy, I.
Speaker 3: Kind of like make it work for myself and then I blossom in my own way, because there's a million and one ways for people to make money without having to go to a nine to five, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you really.
Speaker 3: Love what you're doing, it doesn't feel like you're doing a nine to five, but you're still putting in the hours. But I'm not gonna go sit in a cubicle waste his beautiful face on just like customer service calls.
Speaker 1: It's not going to.
Speaker 2: Happen as you shouldn't, and I think that that's awesome. Another that goes back to like homage to yourself. I was like seeing someone like yourself so young, but and I didn't even know your age until you came in here, but you just you have a young appearance and like you could tell from your content that you are young.
Speaker 1: But it takes to the point with even with that being said.
Speaker 2: Is that you you're very confident and you know what most thirty something you're able to have got to know nowadays then like you know, so it's like you're starting the game.
Speaker 1: A little bit like before everybody out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, which is what I feel is as a woman, and I love you. Know, I can't necessarily say that I'm a feminist because I have certain situations where I feel like I don't think feminist is completely the right word or what the gifts to us, Like I don't like I'm not a man hater or any of those things, but I'm pro women. So for me is like when I see young women like yourself having such a strong head on your shoulders and obviously you've been through what you've been through at eighteen, and that's really you know, it's hard to figure that out by yourself, and you aren't here today without having go through struggles. But what I love is hearing your story of like how you've evolved into like who and why you are so confident and can make great decisions at your life at this point then maybe at eighteen and nineteen you didn't know. So it's like giving the knowledge to the viewers of like what that looks like if this is what you want to do, Like what like how this you can go about and feel confident about it and not have a stigma behind it, not have shame behind it, because it is your choice, it is your rights or whatever.
Speaker 1: And you're very knowledgeable that you could do a nine to five.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want to, then why And the thing is nowadays is that the world is set up to that we don't have to be succumbed and subject to being chained to somebody else's business, that we can create our own lanes.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think it's fascinating with your story is.
Speaker 2: Because you built that off of a sugar baby context, and that's not even even a scratch of who you are.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean I personally think that shame like that was just like constructed by men to keep women much lower and beneath them.
Speaker 1: But if you don't fall victim to feeling.
Speaker 3: Shameful for the things that you had to do in your life to be where you are now, it doesn't fucking matter, you know, And.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't think shame is I can't say it's this sexualized it as far as men.
Speaker 1: I think women do it to women as well.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, even like watching some of yourself on your stories, you still post the real time of like the women shaming you because let me show you what not to do, Like how do you deal with the negative parts of those things?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know how good my life is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I mean I would be fucking slitting my wrists too, if, like I was so miserable I had to project that onto a woman who is literally making people laugh on the side of the street.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been in a situation that in a negative context where it's triggered you because of something they've said, or have you always been where it's been.
Speaker 1: Like it just hasn't bothered you new rolls off your back because I'm from you know, you know, the digital world of the things. That's very later on in my career.
Speaker 2: But it's also then there's forums, there's all these things that people comment badly about you and me. I never fed into it because I was like, they don't even know who I am, They just see an image.
Speaker 1: So it never bothered me, but it would bother me.
Speaker 2: In person and when I would do it certain things, when people would say things because that's not who I am. But for me, I had to have reflection of knowing that no one will ever know who I am unless you're in my like in my bubble or my circle or whatever it is, So why care about those things? Being so young, is there anything that's ever like you know, made you to a point, And like.
Speaker 1: I think it's the cross between of the twos.
Speaker 2: Like I think in my twenties, I was like, fuck it, I don't give a fuck what anybody cares. But at some level there is a motion behind who you are, and you are a person and you have feelings. Has anything ever made you feel triggered by what somebody said because of what you're either advertising or your message behind it.
Speaker 3: I mean never, uh, never quite, but I definitely do remember a time where I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage. I announced my miscarriage and then I had a wave of men say that, I mean, look at your content, like God did that child a favor, like you would be at an inadequate mother, and like you deserve your child like deserve to die. And that was like the only thing that gone to me because things about me don't get to me. But it's my unborn child. But yeah, doesn't need to be in your mouth. Heartless for sure, completely heartless. I was getting like video sent to me.
Speaker 1: Of men like cheering in bars that like like.
Speaker 3: Like something, I lost my child. And it wasn't that like it got to me where it made me question myself forth or my capability to be a good mother to another human being because of like I know I can, But it was more.
Speaker 4: Like I just couldn't believe that people could be so and H mean, yeah, no, for sure, you know, and being you know, a sex worker, like being in the business for over twenty years, it's like you see on certain levels and nothing, I mean there's been things, I mean, but I don't let it roll off my back whenever.
Speaker 2: Like I said, like, there's been small things that I've had to work on and seeing things people like in person say things but it's more reflection.
Speaker 1: On them than you.
Speaker 2: But they're just things like words tart and so it's like we are people. It doesn't matter what you say, you know, it's like, you know, we still have feelings, and it's unfortunate that people think like that, and they even cind of like go to like the level of that.
Speaker 1: It's like their own insecurities.
Speaker 2: So it's for me, it's like I go, We'll go back to the motto of tweach his own.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't affect you, then why are you worried about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So worried? What do you care? What do you think I care? Do you hear what's going on in my uterus and my pussy? And nothing? Like? Why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Where did you go from there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just started like walking around his house and I was like, you know who I feel like right now? I feel like that woman who was my roommate a year ago. At this point I was nineteen. I feel like Russian sugar baby.
Speaker 1: I just whipped out my camera this TikTok.
Speaker 3: It was during the pandemic, so people were like on TikTok and I'm consuming a lot of that content, but I wasn't really posting and I just like whip out my phone and I don't know where I pull this out of my ass, Like I just start off like going, my life is so difficult when my sugar daddy is at work, I have to whoop zdulds and start complaining about like these very like meager tasks when I should just be like at the swab. And then I say, like, if men ask you what you study in school, you have to say STEM because STAM to me means sugar baby training, education of money. We love women in STAM and just like bullshit jokes like that. I think one of my favorite ones that I said was me and ask you what sign you're the most compatible.
Speaker 1: With, you have to say dollar sign.
Speaker 3: And I just posted it and it was like really silly, like didn't really mean anything, and I was just like, what, I'm sure I got a lot of you twenty five million kind of overnight.
Speaker 1: And at this point I went from.
Speaker 3: Having no followers to I jumped to like three hundred thousand off of one video.
Speaker 1: And I just kept posting it. Did your sugar daddy at this point know that what was happening? So at this point, like I.
Speaker 3: Told him, like, look at all of this attention, and he was like a finance guy, like managed a lot of people's money, and he was like, we.
Speaker 1: Just got to get you monetized. Immediately right off.
Speaker 3: The bag, he was like, stop thinking about like you're on a high that people are appreciating, like these jokes that you came up with, think about how you can make money from this, and then just keep going because he the second he saw a business opportunity was like I don't give a fuck what you post.
Speaker 1: Fucking make the money.
Speaker 3: Because he went from I went from being a financial burden to all of a sudden like we just getting really cool opportunities.
Speaker 1: Did he wants some of it? Yeah, of course not money per se.
Speaker 3: He towards a specific point in my relationship, he was like balls deep into my career and he knew how much money I was pulling in, so he would make me like pay for certain things, which I would have been cool with, but like I'm like, I'm not paying half the mortgage of the house that you refuse to put in my name, you know what I mean, Like, I'm not doing that because at the end of the day when you want me out, I paid half of the fucking mortgage and I leave with nothing, like it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Like logical fix like that. But I was like, yeah, of course I'll get dinners every so often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's as soon as it as soon as I could, like and I genuinely love someone, like it's part.
Speaker 2: Of me to like love language, and it's not like the transactions like only like I'm your girlfriend, you give me this, but like I do want this.
Speaker 3: Man that provides and in exchange, like if you want a woman that stays at home more and like cleans more and cooks more, like I need you to like pull in more money if you want those things from me, because if not, I'm still in survival mode.
Speaker 1: Did you W'd you say that you were in love with him? Yes? I was.
Speaker 3: I thought honestly that I was going to marry him, and my career just kept taking off. Like after one month, if I had a million followers, two months, two million, three months, three million, How is.
Speaker 2: That feeling of knowing that like you basically did it not knowing of anybody what he would listen to you, having zero followers, and now you're like getting this money that you've never had before, that you're doing all this stuff, Like how did that make you feel inside?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean it was really addicting in the beginning because it was an instant dopamine rush. I'm a little bit like on the spectrum in all honesty, so I don't really like get dopamine from traditional ways. Like it's like it's very hard for me to even complete like basic tasks because my ad my add is so hard in certain things like that. But like it was such easy work for Yeah, I put in time to like organize videos and come up with jokes, but like filming on TikTok was relatively seamless, posting and then having millions of people just like today to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course there's like an element where do you want feedback? Where do you want I mean, like, what are you doing? What can I do? What next?
Speaker 3: Have you never had a lot of friends or anything growing up, and I got heavily bullied, But because it's because I had like.
Speaker 1: A lot of issues socializing.
Speaker 3: Like I wasn't someone that was like very like okay with making eye contactic. That's stuff that I had to work on later. That's why I mentioned like I do have autistic traits, was diagnosed with autism.
Speaker 1: Because there's not enough of it.
Speaker 3: But they're like, you definitely do have autisic traits, but it's probably because you have like severe ADYD, so you do end up on the spectrum somehow. So that was really hard to me because my parents that are immigrants, like they just like reject the idea of neurodivergence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're just like you're just like.
Speaker 3: A start cooking and like maybe you're not like the bendst of being social. But that's something that I had to learn later on because it's all masking. Yeah, and it was like the first time in my life that I felt like popular and like cool and like it almost makes me emotional because I always tried to like be out there and outgoing and then people would be like she's a little weird or like I don't get it, like she's trying to be funny but it's not hitting and it's like, yeah, like I'm sorry. I was trying my best, like I didn't understand my brain. But like now I'm more comfortable with it. Yeah, so at the time it was intoxicating. But then I also had this like I was projecting like this like this image, this message of self confidence and like knowing that you're expensive, but I still had some little being er child, like the little girl inside that was looking in the mirror and not recognizing what was happening around me.
Speaker 1: It was like imposter syndrome. You had it, but you didn't feel it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like I'm sure, like you can kind of relate to this work. You're a Lexis Texas to a lot of people, but inside you're also you and a person that a lot of people don't know and like maybe they claim, like to know your personality based off of what you portray online, but they don't understand that like a certain aspect.
Speaker 1: Of that is a character.
Speaker 3: It's a character, sure that you portray because that's just business. Like that's Hollywood, baby, like that's what we have to do. Yeah, so it was imposter syndrome wore Like I was like, do I.
Speaker 1: Really like deserve this?
Speaker 3: Like people are are like saying, oh my god, my sugar baby queen, but like, am I is that me? Oh my God, like your're so funny and so this whatever, but I'm doing this all in accent that does not pertain like to like my actual nationality, like I'm Hispanic, And it was like wow, like people the second that I had that I sort of portraying a character that wasn't myself, I was like, so maybe I am the problem. So that was like another thing that I had to battle with from the beginning, where I'm like, am I worthy of this attention or was this simply because I decided to be someone else that I was finally accepted.
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: I think that I think you for sharing that, and I feel like it is you know, when you become a content creator and depending on what kind of content your career, obviously mine was like an adult performer, Like you know, you don't want to go buy your legal name for other reasons and like whatever reasons why you like, maybe your character is at a certain level there is alignment, but there is also too is you do deserve it and it is beneath all of that character and not as you.
Speaker 1: I think that with myself I can speak for is it was being called something else and it's in the left.
Speaker 2: This is still my real name, So it wasn't far from who I was, but I would say Texas isn't my last name. But it's like it was easier to be who I really was and not and I stopped trying to be something I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I am this sexual person.
Speaker 2: So I feel like with you is not that you were like made to be a sugar baby, but you were made to make some light of a situation and make people feel good about it. You're positive you bring a light up to a situation that doesn't have to be a dark thing. It could be a positive that people put such negativity around it. Where it's like and those things is when we get older, is like sometimes it's like people are like, oh, you're not good enough, Like.
Speaker 1: You are for the right person and the right the right audience.
Speaker 2: The right people that kind of like, you know, look at the pop of like went from zero to a million to thirteen.
Speaker 1: You know a million.
Speaker 2: Is like there's more people that relate to you than you realize. And that's why it's like, what is a beautiful thing is is when you are so unique is having the courage to go in these lanes and like really identifying speaking your true is because more people can relate to them themselves and speak their own So it's like you're an advocate for just being you and that's a beautiful thing. It's like you didn't think that you belong, but you belong in so many other spaces, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like you, it's it's just you're funny and you belong, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is it sucks to feel like you don't belong because it's there's so many things like even if this, like I said, like I think sugar baby ness of like your content is a scratch of who you are, not when we're very smart and intelligent and knowing what you could get in those things, and there's a lot of telling things in between that than just sing like just being a sugar baby.
Speaker 1: That was so beautifully sad. You're so good at speaking.
Speaker 2: I think for me, it's more the authenticity of Like for me is I like this to be a safe space for people to be like, you know, for your fans to get to know a different side of you, and I like ask the questions and make you know feel where you're vulnerable enough to share that because you know that you are and such, like your content is such, you know if it's a sugar baby thing and you giving advice and it's great advice. But some people may think that maybe you're just always silly, but there is a softer side to you. There is an other things that like define of how you got here to make yourself so funny and relatable to everybody. And I think that that's a beautiful thing. So I like to tap into those things. Thanks, So let's talk about on the flip side of Like we talked about your journey and like how you kind of like navigate those things. How do you feel about like nowadays, like there's shows like Love is Blind and there're on these pod things and like, you know, you coming from a not necessarily a different or bias, but a different perspective of love and having people in your life.
Speaker 1: What do you think and what is your perspective on these kind of shows. I would love to talk about those one for a second. And have you been keeping up? I definitely hate that the reunion is like in a week.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, but you know, we're here and I was like I saw something before I came here and it was like Netflix, I will pay you twenty dollars right now.
Speaker 1: You can send it in the.
Speaker 2: Mail, you can say it in my email, but then you saw it now and not on the thirteenth, But.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yes, Oh so I actually do have a bone to pick with things like Love is bline, because yet they're still putting conventionally attractive people like no one that owned that show was ugly.
Speaker 1: Like there's been some seasons, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Like there's like it's like I'm like, it depends on there's still like able body people.
Speaker 3: Though at the end of the day, I'm like, if love is blind, oh put a paraplegic in it.
Speaker 1: Let's say, let's see if love is really blind.
Speaker 2: Let's see this is true love, love is blind. But I also think that there's also like probably waivers, stigma, standards and requirements and in the regular life right that you would be like what you want because that they're basing them off of a personality or some kind of computing, some kind of science of something of how they're pairing them together. Because I feel like a lot of the people. What I think is and I have been a fan since the beginning, is that it shows taking the surface level things of what we would think is love and like those things and like knowing the internal part of who a person is to a point now you have outside you know things, and then you have people who just like when we fall in love with potential, like maybe the people that are casting the people they think that what they could be because of why the answers are saying. But just because I'm answering, that doesn't mean I will identify with that in real life because maybe I haven't done the work, maybe I haven't gone to counseling. Maybe I don't even know about myself, and maybe I don't know what I'm gonna do in real life situations. And that's what I think is the problem is is why sometimes when they're like there is a lot of compatibility if you're willing to do the work, But why do a work with a stranger if you don't really have to, unless it's of course that much of a like person. I'm a love person, I'm a romantic person. I mean, I am single. I've done a lot of work for me. It's not about being in just a relationship, but the relationship. And so it's like I'd rather wait my time until I find someone that checks off my boxes. If people think that's whatever, then that's a them problem, not a me problem. But that's the same thing with this is like why I'm hope full, Like, well, what would this experiment? I was like, can they have a sex work or friendly one? Because I want to be a part of the pod it's I.
Speaker 1: Think you would rush love is Blind.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is I would be canceled before it was started because I'm sure I would be what was it called, and I don't know, like kicked out because I'm a sex I lady. It was important because it was funny because this season they did a whole thing. We're like, oh, you have an only fans. I'm like, why do they make it like it's such a bad thing? Like uh yeah, and so what that means that I'm getting paid, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 3: My only thing is like I don't think that actual sex work should be so glamorized the way that it is in the media, because there's a lot of wide eyed, bushy tailed eighteen year olds that have no idea what's going to hit them in the face, and they sign up because they think that they're immediately going to get the wife of their dreams and in reality they're just being opened up to like the manipulation from X, Y and Z, like outside sources. I just feel like we could talk about it, but I want people to be aware that it's you're not everyone is going to get luck and as long as like you're aware of the risk, because there's a lot of girls that just like don't know, like what like we have long term consequences is of like you like maybe not going so far important or maybe like you should like if you're doing it for a specific reason, like what is the reason?
Speaker 1: Like think about it.
Speaker 3: I just want always, like the youth to be super aware of what they do is permanent.
Speaker 1: If they're okay with that, everything exists off the basis of consent, go crazy, do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm personally not going to judge you, for sure, but I want people to be.
Speaker 1: Aware that it's not always roses in gold, like it's for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that that's within any business, and I think that for me, I definitely agree with you, but I think that it's one of those things people have to really take a heart, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's something that it does will not go away. It's something that will always be there.
Speaker 2: But I think that's also you know, we are at an adult level things where it's like with the social media, with the you know so many like just media with phones and cameras and everything, like anything is like outdoable. So it's like one of those things where it's like you can't really beat it. So it's like you should know, you should you know what I mean. So it's like it's.
Speaker 5: Have interviews for sure, works sure, And that's the beautiful thing is like there's good, there's bad, and ugly and mainstream and nine to five, like you said, you were harassed by you know, some of your bosses bier to And it's just being aware.
Speaker 2: Being aware of your surrounding, being aware of what's right or wrong, what your boundaries are, and like being like just talking about those things. And that that's why I think is it's such a good thing for people to more that the key you communicate with it, the more that it doesn't seem like that's such a bad stigma.
Speaker 1: Like you suld talk you see something, say something, speak about it. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we gave people like a safe space to open up and like just be able to like talk about this candidly, the understanding would just goes so far, like women would feel more comfortable with talking about it.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that people are so uncomfortable talking about things like sex or whatever.
Speaker 3: I think it's so silly, like everyone has sex, Like and how are you here home? I hear, so that's your favorite position actually, like missionary.
Speaker 2: Missionary only so you can give eye contact. I just think she works so hard on it's really intimate.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it work really hard. It's just really intimate. And like also like I'm like a fan of my boobs. Just look at these.
Speaker 3: So that's my personal and it feels it feels better for me. I have something called a retroverted uterus, so it tilts backwards instead of tilting forward, and.
Speaker 1: For some reason, it just like it's more pleasant for me. So that's that's just that I like it. But I like it so.
Speaker 2: Last thing, what is some advice that you could give to anybody out there that maybe is looking for a sugar baby situation, just a content creator situation. And it's some life advice that you could give any of your fans out there watching you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to go find a rich husband, first, you need to kind of write down all.
Speaker 1: The qualities of a man that would satisfy you. Writing it down is a really good form of making sure that you stay accountable to your uncles and don't stay distracted.
Speaker 3: Because I hate when people bring up to me and they say, oh, so you want a rich man that'll treat you like shit instead of getting a poor one that'll treat you like a queen. I was like, who said that you have to sacrifice those things what you want? Because I could say that my current partner is doing amazing and he treats me like a million dollars, like he is genuinely so in love with me. I'm in love with him, but he just goes the extra mile above and beyond, and financially I'm coomfortable. So it's just like, why do I have to sacrifice? Like you're just constantly telling me that I have to settle for.
Speaker 1: Things that I don't have to settle for shit.
Speaker 3: Now you don't know, you have to understand your worth, you have to understand your value. And if that's why I have like qualms with people on like the Fresh and Fit podcast because it's like these guys that are preaching like, oh, like you want a high value man like, but you're not a high valueman.
Speaker 1: Like what do you bring to the table? It brings security.
Speaker 3: I decorate the table and wash the dishes on the table, and then I step out and go to Pilate's class to look good for when you're done with your meeting and talking to guys, and then I.
Speaker 1: Give you emotional security. I'll be the mother of your children. I'm your partner, I'm your best friend.
Speaker 3: I will do what you need me to do because I will function as a compliment to you and you will full as a compliment to me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be like this, like weird, slavery binding relationship that people painted to be. It's not like that. I'm just a little bit more traditional with my values.
Speaker 3: And just because I vocalize it, people were calling me a gold digger and a sugar baby.
Speaker 1: And all this stuff. So why shy away from that instead of I just embraced it. I don't know what you want, and you know you're worth and here we amen to that.
Speaker 2: I love that for you. I appreciate your time. Thank you so much for coming on