Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody. Welcome in news Radio eight forty whas the Tildy and Dwhite Chow brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
Speaker 2: Hey, if the City of Louis, if you're listening, if you could start one more project on Muhammad Ali, that'd be great because we only got forty seven projects going on in three block radius.
Speaker 1: It's how you know your city is moving and shaking. Come on, all right. Having our former bosses in here was very interesting. They're all saying goodbye to Tony Cruz. As a matter of fact, on Friday. This Friday, we'll be at the grill Masters in Middletown. Yeah, and that's our normal gig where the hog Masters or hog father Hogfathers. They're gonna cook up some food. Well, Tony Cruise is gonna come out, and if you get a hankering to come out and say goodbye to him or say anything you want to him, he will be out there with us.
Speaker 2: Ankering. Rick, are we on the set of Bonanza all of a sudden Balanza? Yeah, he says, hankering, Yeah, come on out, grill Masters. Supply they gave me the full list of what they're cooking yeah, I'll have to dig that up. But man, it's a bunch of stuff, including ribs. I love it, Yeah, I love it to It's coming out free lunch Friday this Friday, girl Master's Supply and.
Speaker 1: I want I mentioned Saint Matthews turned seventy five June seventh. At Brown Park. They have a whole list of bands from UH tribute bands from Huey, Lewis, Beatles, Van Morrison. We talked to him yesterday. It's gonna be fun noon to ten, June seventh, Brown Park. See you there.
Speaker 2: I don't see color. I just call it park, right exactly. But I've evolved, all right. So there's a lot of lead stories. I don't even know where to begin to tell you the truth. I told you about the crypto King of Kentucky and now it's making even more national news. Can I start us off with an international story?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Because, as you both know, Rick Tony, I don't watch the news.
Speaker 1: But you're used to be an international journalist.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm Despite not watching the news, I am still the most respected international journalist. You know this, Kim Jong Un?
Speaker 1: You know battleship deal, what's going on? We haven't heard of this no, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So they come out with this gigantic bat rick. Have you heard this one yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So, Kim Jong un Nor Korea. You know, they have this great battleship and they're gonna, you know, celebrate it and launch the damn thing. And it's and it's like this gigantic it's the super Bowl of North Korean military. Kim Jong un. He shows, he goes about on deck, he walks the battleship. They're shooting fireworks the whole deer and then glitter comes out, boom, glitter cannon. It's a big deal. Then they launched the ship. No, no, right over on its side. No. So, Now, even though Kim Jong un is such a you know, charismatic forgiving soul, Yeah, they're starting to arrest people.
Speaker 1: No, no, I And can you imagine halfway through your story, I started to laugh about it, and then I went, you know what.
Speaker 2: See I started to laugh too, But I start thinking about.
Speaker 1: Those poor people that are gonna be arrested and there, and they're going to be in a and look, you don't go to jail in North Korea. You go to a work camp where you're cracking rocks.
Speaker 2: This so when I read this story this morning, uh, this is where my blood chilled and I had goosebumps everywhere. Okay, is when they quoted Kim Jung un and saying they have devastated the pride and the dignity of our nation and this has to be dealt with.
Speaker 1: Now you understand when you get arrested and you go to prison in North Korea? Yeah, it's hang on. Do you understand your children go and if they have children, their children go. Oh no, you understand that, right, it's a generational arrest.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know that that's.
Speaker 1: In a generational imprisonment.
Speaker 2: Well I do know when you cross the Russian mob, they take out your entire bloodline because that stops retaliation. So maybe it's the same mindset in North Korea.
Speaker 1: But only look man, they control everything. Obviously, you know there's only seven official haircuts. You have to have one of the haircuts.
Speaker 2: So you remember when we used to do these stories.
Speaker 1: Which doesn't really compare to what we were talking about, but.
Speaker 2: Like years ago, when we first started six to eight, like twenty seventeen, in twenty eighteen, we would do these North Korea stories where they sit, like in their publications and their media, they would say Kim Jong un is responsible for creating the burrito. That was one of the stories.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, he would take credit for athers, he invented the wheelbar, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well of the past four years. I'm like, what's not too far off from army to either?
Speaker 1: You know, well, he he's he killed his entire family except for his sister when he got in So was his family this whole family? Yeah, because she looks meaner than he does. Well, he killed everybody in his family, brothers, cousins, they're all dead because when he got in power, he's like.
Speaker 2: No, no, So the Kim family has ran North Korea since I think nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't not pivot to a ten year old John my son. Yeah, because we have the frame pictures in the all of them, you know, I Rick probably yeah heard this one were real quick. When he was ten, he would I know, really, how do you photoshop and stuff? So he would take one of our family pictures down and he would put Kim junoon in the family picture and then not tell us until we noticed.
Speaker 2: So you know what I want to do, but Susan will let me. I want to buy a big rubber wiener, okay, okay, And so let's say that you all say.
Speaker 1: How would you want a big hot dog? I don't understand because I like hot dogs. Okay.
Speaker 2: And let's say that Rick invites is over. Hey, guys, I want you all to come over the house. You know we go. We always take pictures, right yeah, So what are you will do? As I would put that wiener on like his bookshelf and then take the picture and then remove it and start doing that like everywhere we go it's on someone's bookshelf, for mantle or kitchen table, and then remove it without them seeing until they see the picture.
Speaker 1: A lot like you and forgetting your bird is in the background of your picture, still smoking.
Speaker 2: Right, all right?
Speaker 1: The crypto King of Kentucky is charged with torturing tourists. The second suspect will he will reportedly surrender today or yesterday. Last night, a Swiss crypto currency millionaire sought for questioning in the alleged kidnapping and torture of an Italian tourist. So this guy, the crypto King of Kentucky, John Waltz w Oe lt Z wolves so called Kentucky crypto king. He made millions in crypto who knows. So he's in this really rich part of New York and he's in a townhouse and he keeps this Italian guy. He invites this Italian crypto guy to come. He tortures him with this other guy for two weeks. He tortures him for two weeks for his crypto password. Oh my gosh. Allegedly, so he held him hosted.
Speaker 2: How fast would you not go?
Speaker 1: What do the more? Oh?
Speaker 2: I just got to if he had like the you know, the jopper cables and he did the where he touches them together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do they more? We'll see. That's I think part of the danger of the story is bitcoin. Can you not get your money back? Because it's in his account now and it's it's locked in. And that's the point of bit bitcoin or whatever, well cyber.
Speaker 2: Or the way cyber currency or whatever crypto. Well, you see that's what Uh, that's one of the many things I don't like about it. Like, if I'm having an issue, I can't drive down to the cryptocurrency store and go take a number forty eight. Yes, Sally, I can't get into my wallet, no problem, mister Whitten. Yeah, once you lose it like there was. We did the story of the guy with the laptop, with the laptop and he lost his password and he.
Speaker 1: Just went and it's thirty million dollars in his laptop and he goes, I can't find the laptop. So that said, wow, all right, let's move on. I remember I said Sean Diddy coumbs would I said, billionaires don't go to prison, right, So he's in the billions, not millions millionaires. I go, there's one or two that has gone in the in the history, but not this situation. But I'm starting to change my mind with new testimony has come out. The first day a former aid to Combs testified, he testified yesterday or yeah, Tuesday she did. I'm sorry that the first day she was on the job, she was kidnapped at gunpoint and he sought to kill rapper Kid Cuddy. Oh he's good, you know Kid Cuddy.
Speaker 2: I've got his greatest hit album.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is testifying to his self track, sex trafficking, and mafioso ways that he was doing things because laws did not apply to him.
Speaker 2: How did it's gonna be interesting as this plays out. When they start calling witnesses and they start saying, your honor, I would like to call to the stand crazy mushy shoe, you know with all these rapper names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well again, bad Boy Entertainment is his company, and he was a billionaire, so racketeering, conspiracy, all these are up for grabs. And he always had huge, you know, large bodyguards that would that would threaten people apparently death threats allegedly. Uh. And then a cone of basically a code of silence with the people that worked with him because they were all afraid. It's that, I know. I don't know if anybody of us has taken a job where you're like, I've made a mistake on the first day, where you're like, boy, what are you read?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was reading a text. I was responding to the text. I am so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: So I said, Sean Diddy Combs would not go to prison because he's a billionaire, and billionaires don't go to prison. But if this stuff adds up, they can prove any of this stuff, he will go to jail on something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So do you think that the entire The entire reason for the freak off was just to get dirt on people, to blackmail them and say, you know what, you turn state's evidence on me. This leaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sort of the same thing with the the financial advisor, the one that didn't hang.
Speaker 2: Himself Epstein, Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Same thing. Yeah, I guess so. But I also think he was just into all that.
Speaker 2: And people get that. I get that. You know, we, Susan and I, we do buy baby oil and bulk, so we understand.
Speaker 1: That, right because your skin is so so smooth.
Speaker 2: And supple, toots, look at this and look at summer. But yeah, so I'm somehow chalky and pasty. Look at that.
Speaker 1: I wish we had some celebration music right now, because I love anytime this guy comes back up in the news. All right, okay, uh your favorite?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I guess A couple of years ago, this was the gift that kept on giving, which is juicy smole a Juicy s Moulay is donating fifty thousand dollars to charity to settle a hate crime hoax case. Of course, we all know that what happened in Chicago the first Trump tenure where and we all know the story it was. It was so dumb. It was so dumb that even the NBA guys, Charles Barkley and Shack we're making fun of it, going, dude, when you pay somebody, you don't write a check to do this stuff. And they had video of these two geniuses buying all of this stuff in the CBS or whatever it was in Chicago, down the street from where it happened.
Speaker 2: Nobody tells the story as well as.
Speaker 1: Uh oh the comedian Chris Rock.
Speaker 2: No, no, I can't yeah anymore.
Speaker 1: But Jesse Juicy Smole settled because that's what we got the name was from him, settled with Chicago Dave Chappelle fifty thousand to charity instead of paint over one hundred thousand dollars in restitution. So instead of paying one hundred thousand, I don't know how much money he has, he hasn't worked in years, uh and he is now going to donate that to this this charity instead.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's an interesting question. Who hires Juicy Simoley.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but remember he was convicted of five fel needs in twenty twenty one the Illinois Supreme Court overturned it due to prior deal with the state's attorney Kim Fox, so he got out even though he caused all of that trouble with everybody.
Speaker 2: Juicy smooth Ay's latest acting job.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing the Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Okay, it looks like he did a he was in Empire, Yeah, but the strikes back. No, he's the one that did this. He played that gold robot that does this. Oh, mister, as we go through.
Speaker 1: Here, don't be disparaging C threeh one of the greatest characters. No, he would never say Lord Vader, Lord Vader. Never, he was his enemy.
Speaker 2: Uh. What does Juicy Smollway do for a living?
Speaker 1: He's an actor, Bilton.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a singer.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh, of course he is, of course he is.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, rick y're old.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Uh you'll remember this because I remember this and remembers this. Do you remember the Tailan All Murderers?
Speaker 2: Susan told me that there's a documentary documentary.
Speaker 1: He no, no one was ever found or convicted. James Lewis was accused of it, and this genius is now coming out. I don't know if the is there a statue of limitations on murder? I don't know murder, I correct. This is why, this is why you have to every every people are not going to believe this. That's under thirty five years old. But used to be able to just open your pill box. It was just open it and then all of a sudden, now you've got to twist it until you find the arrow. You gotta push it down and turn it. No, push push it down, turn it the other way, give it to me.
Speaker 3: And then you got to take a pair of plyers. Did you get that off the top? I'm talking about this?
Speaker 1: And then there's a seal on the inside to.
Speaker 2: Let executed just for that. Uh.
Speaker 1: He gave his first and full interview to Netflix. Cold Case the Titland All Murderers, that's the name of it. The filmmakers said they had to build trust with Lewis by promising to treat him like a human being.
Speaker 2: Is it one of these deals where you just see like a silhouette of a guy he goes he does this.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture. Well, no, everyone knows his name. It's James Lewis, So no, you're right. I I would have done that if I was going to do the endnet because you don't want people going, Hey, that gotta goes to church with us.
Speaker 2: The stort laughing when the twenty three year old mother of Sevandoyd.
Speaker 1: But it really so. What he did was he got into tile Andol bottles, which is sold in every store in America at the time in nineteen eighty two, and he puts cyanide lace, tile and all, which, by the way, a cyanide is what they use, you know. They always use it in the movies with like double O seven and they have a cyanide tooth and they cracked the tooth. The astronauts had that in case they were stuck in space and they didn't want to suffocate. But you understand the Sinaide death.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: It's painful.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: It's very painful. Your bones can break because the muscles tighten up so much and you start to get distorted. Your body is distorted and it breaks some of your bones. I believe cyanide was in the Jones drink Jim Jones Jim Jones case. I think that was cyanide and those and those people. Although eight hundred so people died, but cyanide is not so people. I don't know how many, oh I'm sorry. Seven seven people died in nineteen eighty two of a horrible because they thought they would taking No. Seven, Seven's enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but no, do we actually know that it's seven? Because could it be more? Here's what I mean. People could have died along the way. Seven seems like a small number to tie it all back to tailand all, doesn't it right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Especially in eighty two?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that was a big story on TV for all.
Speaker 1: It seemed like forever forever because people stopped buying tile and all. They're like, no, right, and then people stopped trusting and then that's when they came with the child proof.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I think it's behind it? If you ask me, and I've said this all along, say it, go ahead, I must say it, and this wouldn't danger my life. But I'm gonna do it anyway because you know why, because we're journalists. I think it was Big Aspirin. Yeah, I said it.
Speaker 1: There, I said to take down Tyler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Big Aspirin was behind it all along.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. And by the way, before we get to.
Speaker 2: In the dark suits with the glasses, I'm coming right after you. Wow, so real quick, I asked.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, some recommendations came down from Trump's administration for healthy kids and pregnant women not to take the COVID and I thought. I looked at my wife and was like, if if you were pregnant, would if any person that was pregnant with they take the COVID shot? She was like no, Like no, who would do that. I enjoy that they're saying, let's not recommend it for pregnant women. And I guess they have to say it, But what pregnant woman is like, yes, give me that shot?
Speaker 2: No way, I don't see that. We say, hey, give me two?
Speaker 1: Oh well I do. I don't know any of those. All right, let's do the joke really fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we get into the joke of the day, Yes, I need both of you all to weigh in on this. Okay, all right, right, this is meeting material made. All right? Do you want me to use the word penis or wiener wiener wiener ricker. Well, now you are all accomplices in this joke because you selected the word. I'm gonna say so we're all in this together.
Speaker 3: Wiener is more of a friendly word.
Speaker 1: We're all going to be the principal's office with him.
Speaker 2: Okay you ready, Yeah, I'm gonna need the community music.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey foul us, did you guys know that my wiener used to be in the Guinness Book of World Records?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Absolutely true? But then the librarian asked me to take it out and leave the building. That's about time I've been I've been in a slub. Who do we have?
Speaker 1: Let's do try stage State.
Speaker 2: Man's Health guy, speaking of Wiener's house, your wiener. If you suffer me from ED, suffer no more. It's just a medical condition. Drop the ego and get it corrected with the best, the best. Try State Men's Health. Why do I say that? I say that because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. It gets better. It's also risk free. Check this out. Your appointment's ninety nine dollars, but man, is it worth it. You get a lab work done and you get your results back within thirty minutes or less. Then you're sitting down with a licensed medical professional. The go over all of your numbers, your PSA, your testosteron the works. But here is the risk free part. Then they give you a test dose. If that test dose doesn't work, well you're ninety nine dollars. It's refunded immediately. But chances are it's gonna work because they have a ninety percent success rate at Try State Men's Health. So just apply it to where you're playing. Get back in the game, guys, do it with try statemenshealth dot com.
Speaker 1: John Bergen is the first plumbing wholesaler to sell the Toto Nexus toilet. I have one yesterday. It was sealed Team approved because we had the senator on that was a former seal and he goes, oh, no, no, no, no, don't be afraid of it. It is. It's absolutely awesome. He used to use it when he was stationed in Korea.
Speaker 2: And I've heard these total toilets. So you sit down on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I want to do, we're gonna get up in the morning is be with you, Rosanna.
Speaker 1: They say, no, that's not it. Total BK plumbing supply. Look, don't be a caveman. Get to the next level. Seal Team approved for ladies that can eliminate UTIs and hemorrhoids. That's clean as healthy, all right, clean is happy for boys and girls with the Toto Nexus toilet. I've had it for six months. It is amazing. So call four nine nine fifty nine hundred, four nine fifty nine hundred, ask for Amy or John of course his name is Johnny, says toilets all right, and ask for the Toto Nexus toilet. He will handle it from there and it will change your life. Maybe Dwight will get one next. Oh, the Toto Nexus toilet with BK plumbingsupply dot com or four nine nine fifty nine hundred back after this on news Radio eight forty w.
Speaker 2: H a n s. Little Botmanter overdrive News Radio eight forty WHS Tony the Natty, Dwight witting Rick rolling on through your Wednesday. It's hump day already. Friday, baby, come on groom masters. Supply we were free free lunch Friday. But it's even more special, but because it's a send off to our very own Tony Cruz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty one years in the chair at mornings. He had his old bosses in today, had some old co workers and news and sports with Lachlan yesterday. So it's like, here is your life and I was starting to think who would they pull in for me or you? And it's like, oh, when I walked in, I don't know if they could parole them real quick.
Speaker 2: I walked in, I saw three of our bosses in the chairs. I thought it was an intervention. Yeah, from and just gave me the chills. Why do you give me a heads up on that?
Speaker 1: I apologize for that.
Speaker 2: So would who would win? Guys? Who would win between a battle between Tom Cruise and Leelo and Stitch?
Speaker 1: Whoever Lelo and Leelo and Stitch would they'd win?
Speaker 2: You're right, Tom Cruise? Uh? He launched out what's the name of Mission Impossible? The Final Reckoning? It was over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 3: It's like the fourteenth or fifteenth Mission Impossible movie.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen any of them.
Speaker 1: I think they're really good?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then that's something else? Can They're really good?
Speaker 3: This was almost three hours long hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why see I can and that's why I don't go to the movie.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the last one. It's the last one, so it's a little over two hours for most of them, is it? But let me tell you it's James Bond on steroids?
Speaker 2: What's his name in the movie?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise the scientist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom Cruise is amazing, but what's his name, Ethan hunt Hunt?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, it's the last one until I don't know, Ethan hunt unretires.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I've got a story that will follow up where Tom Cruise is going to do.
Speaker 2: But you tell me about Tom Cruise break, then here's where I'm going. Tom Cruise the Final rec Mission Impossible raked in seventy seven million over the long Memorial Day weekend. Nice box office receipts. This is where all the studios launch all their biggest films because it's a four day weekend, so they can doubt look at me. But it wasn't good enough. The live action Lelo and Stitch film. Actually I did knows live action. I didn't know either. It brought in one hundred and eighty three million in the United States and Canada only hundred ready three millions.
Speaker 1: While they keep making kids movies, dude.
Speaker 2: So it edged out what more than doubled.
Speaker 1: If you've got good kids. Here's why. If you've got good kids that normally listen to what you say to do, and most kids, you know, they're kids. But if you can get two hours of peace, like you parents aren't ready, Like John, our producer, you're not ready for what's coming at you. It's two hours of piece. You get to sit in the dark room. The kids are sitting there, they're eating popcorn or whatever, and it's it's a nice little respite from the craziness that is your life. But I was shocked to hear that it beat Mission Impossible.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom Cruise wasn't upset, or at least he's acting like he's not. I'm sure he was the final recond He had the best opening of any Mission Impossible movie in the franchise, despite coming in second to a cartoon live action movie. Taking to social media, Tom Cruise shared this weekend was one for the history books. Thank you to every filmmaker, every artist, every crew member, every single person that works in the studio, and everyone in the theater. Goes on and on and on thinking everybody can, and then he comes down to this. He says, most of all, thank you the audience's everywhere, from whom we all serve and whom we all love and entertain. The movie open to seventy seven million dollars.
Speaker 1: Dead Reckoning is what it's called. So it's Dead Reckoning Part one and Dead Reckoning Part two. So this is the part two.
Speaker 2: This is Final Reconding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, it's the part two though, So it's the second and final mission. Impossible is what he says. But I rewatched the first one Dead Reckoning this weekend because we're gonna go seat in the theaters in this week First.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 1: It's man, he makes I'm so sick of car chases, and it's how do you make him interesting? He has a twenty minute car chase that is so much fun. You it feels like two minutes, but it is crazy and it's and it's funny and it's fun even though people are getting shot and all this kind of stuff. But it but it's great. Well, i'll tell you what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: Well, let me go. I know where you're going. I want to hear his story too. But let me just say one more thing on this Tom Cruise thing. He also went on to say, the reason he keeps doing this is for the fans. Yes, and it reminds me sure of the fans and the money. It reminds me of the Rolling Stones. There's a lot DVD I watch when I work out, and Mick Jagger on one of the last tours. He says, you know, the fans keep asking us, why do you keep doing it? And involuntarily every time. At that point, I'd say for the money, but he goes, it's for you, the fans.
Speaker 1: No, it's not just it's money, because never enough.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this, this story surprised me that you're getting ready to do. I have no idea what I think.
Speaker 1: I know what even at sixty two years old. Tom Cruise says, yes too, top Gun three. That's not where I was going. Oh you wasn't where you were going. This really is going to be a Tom Cruise. Then, okay, are you gun three? He feels the need, the need to see though.
Speaker 2: Oh that's their speed. Oh that's fat gun. All right.
Speaker 1: He said, they're gonna get back in the cockpit. They have no idea you know how they're gonna do this, but a story is already been written and he loves the storyline Cockpit. In January twenty twenty four, We're the Top Guns development surfaced and who reported the top gun Maverick, the one that came back and made a billion dollars in like the first weekend. Uh So, the three quel will happen.
Speaker 2: Miles Tell whoa, that's the first time I've ever heard that.
Speaker 1: Word three quel three quel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See it's cent a prequel, which means before a three quel means the third.
Speaker 1: Learn something every day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Actors Miles Teller and Glenn Powell. Those were the two that was Hangman and.
Speaker 4: Rooster in Hangman And if they're not familiar with the gun franchise, Rooster and what about the world's name Rooster and Hangman Rush and Hangman.
Speaker 1: Those are the two greatest pilots. Besides, that's Maverick, all right. So they're signed on, they're ready to go. The story is written. He is, he's got to deal with Warner Brothers, and he signed on to be the producer. I'm in.
Speaker 2: Just throw a call signing in like this though, Uh Rooster to ding Dong, Yeah, no, ding Dong.
Speaker 1: When John did is his aviation tour, he said, that's absolutely true. He goes to the call signs are stupid like stick or Bob or whatever. The call signs are not as cool as you think they are. They're not. They're not Maverick in all that. It's it's because I believe others give you your call sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a thunderbolt. That thunderbolt. This is laser. I don't hey laser thunderbolt, this is ding dong uh.
Speaker 1: So yes, they're not all cool. So top Gun three is happening Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is sixty two now before he's even made it, so he'll be he'll be sixty four by the time this thing finishing. Well.
Speaker 2: You get the plot line. He's gonna be an instructor or something that there's gonna be some kind of conflict that comes out, and then one of his men is gonna go down behind enemy line.
Speaker 1: He's you have to go over and then.
Speaker 2: Maverick's gonna have to go over it. That's what because they're gonna say, you know, they're gonna say, no way, we're not risking international diploma. Seve to get one soldier and he goes, not on my watch, and.
Speaker 1: He'll go there's a not on my watch in there. Someone there's what is the other Tom Cruise story.
Speaker 2: I don't see this happening. Fans of Tropic thunder to learn that the rumored rumored chats about less Grossman coming back or real if you know who less Grossman is, Tom Cruise's character Fantastic Tropic Thunder.
Speaker 1: He's the agent, he's the super agent for the actors, and he doesn't look like him at all.
Speaker 2: Grossman related conversations with Cruse have been very serious and very hysterical, evidently, but it's important to note how to return happens. Since it was a brilliant side of the character in Tropic Thunder. It could lose power of being a leading man. But there are talks of somehow reviving less Grossman's character the big fat o beast boding Tom Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: He was a surprise in a way wonderful film.
Speaker 2: That with the star power in that film is unbelievable. You couldn't do the movie today.
Speaker 1: No, no, but I bet you they'd sign on to do it. I think all of them would sign on to do it.
Speaker 3: I think when was this movie? Yeah, I don't remember that Thunder.
Speaker 1: Your homework is to go home and look up Tropic Thunder on the strew. You will not believe your eyes. You will not believe your eyes. It is a it's a cult classic. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: You might not even recognize Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 1: Robert Downey, Right, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Part not even recognize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of lines in there that you could not have said in the last team. Oh my god, be fired immediately. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well. Reports reveal that the CIA ran a Star Wars fan site to chat with spies. Here's the story. A new report shows that the force was strong with the CIA in the twenty tens. An independent researcher says the Star warsweb dot net, which now shows links directly to the CIA website if you go there now evidently show links to the website or something.
Speaker 1: But this is not the Star Wars defense. No mechanism, no no, this.
Speaker 2: Was a whoo look after me robot. Look, here's a.
Speaker 4: Little fat robot talk and then it goes sound.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a little bit with it.
Speaker 2: You know what I did. It's because I'm gonna chase the squad.
Speaker 1: Are you making fun of robots?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna chase the squirrel because pretty soon they're gonna rule us, and if I can't make fun of them now, I won't be able to do in the future. So, just for the heck of it, I was going through Hulu and I saw the Empire strikes back. Yeah, yeah, I thought, you know what, I haven't seen this since I was a kid in the seventy or eighty. Yeah, because I was interested. It came out in eighty so I watched it. Well, I didn't watch it all. I fast forward. I saw the big giants things walking in the snow. Yeah yeah, And then I went to that little green muppet was talking to Luke Skywalker and he crashed his uh spaceship wing. He's crashing space ship in the swamp, and so R two D two is somehow connected on that. And look, Scott Walker gets out and a little robot says.
Speaker 1: I don't know R two.
Speaker 2: Because I'm hungry that he's talking and he's just making noise.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how the hell.
Speaker 2: Does he know what the robots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you don't believe, all right, So where he's moving rocks with his with his mind, that I believe.
Speaker 2: Well, okay. So it was a website that if you went to if you went to Star Wars web dot net, it was a chat side or so it appeared. It had uh fan banners for Star Wars that all. So I had uh uh commercials for legos and stuff like that. But if you put it in a password and you hit the space bar x amount of times or whatever. It was. Supposedly it was a for CIA handlers to talk to their spies that are out in the field.
Speaker 1: Huh. Somebody always figures it out. There's nothing safe on the internet.
Speaker 2: Next time. Next time, if Susan ever walks in on me and I'm gonna like penthouse dot Com, I'm gonna say when she starts complaining, honey for the articles. No, I'm doing undercover work for the CIA. Get out of here because I've said too much already and you might compromises. All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, I am gonna give you the origin of the word hangover. I want to know, because I'll give it to you after the break. It's called the radio T.
Speaker 2: That's called a T.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tease you a little bit, all right. But first, I'm so glad you went to Sims Furniture because your furniture used to be pretty disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guess what, You're not getting invited to the house to sit on new Sims furniture.
Speaker 1: Notice that after you got the new furniture, Jackie and I have yet to be invited. I just realized that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love my Sims furniture. You're gonna love your Sims furniture two one MSIMS, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Beautiful living room, suits, beautiful couches, sofas, love seats, recliners, you name it. Also catching dining room. Let's do the let's redo the entire house. You should have a home that you're proud of and you look forward to coming home to Sims Furniture's going to do that for you. How about an entire seven piece bedroom set just nine hundred and ninety nine dollars away. You're gonna love this, high quality, beautiful Sims furniture, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway.
Speaker 1: Aunt Electric sixty three six help is the phone number of Generac generators. Is there one of their specialties because they sent their entire team up to Generak to learn how to install them. So if you're sick of losing your electricity, get with Allen Electric now. They all they can also finance it, by the way, and it's not it's not as expensive as you think to do something like that. Runs off of natural gas. Out Electric sixty three six help A lot of times, same day service. My family uses them all the time. They're like they're gonna be here at one. Sometimes you want to get something fixed electrical today in your home. Call out on Electric right now. Bet you they can get there today. Sixty three six Help is the phone number? Back after this on news radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah baby. Pello windows and doors, That's what I'm talking about. How is that electric bill? Uh? Is it super high in the winter, super high in the summer? It probably is your windows, your doors? How old on it? Let's get some beautiful new Pello windows and doors installed and listen why Pella Because Pela's rated number one in highest quality, number one and highest craftsmanship at number one and highest value. And you canpell now and pay later. You're gonna love these beautiful Pella windows and doors. We're talking replacement, new construction, commercial projects, vinyl fiberglass, woodclad window patios and doors and more. Check out their showroom on Factory Lane, or while you're at work, go ahead and go there now at Pelo Louisville dot com. Make life brighter and you campell now, pay later.