Speaker 1: You're listening to KPI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 2: And ballistic missiles are not just missiles.
Speaker 1: They go up into space and then they come down right where they're supposed to, and there's no defense to them, virtually. And it's an ICBM, which stands for I think inter Chinese Bowel movement.
Speaker 2: Do I have that right? I've always wondered what that stood for?
Speaker 3: Intercontinental missile.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, intercontinental ballistic missile. I like the first definition. It's just better.
Speaker 2: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill handle, and good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It is a footy Friday, September twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Friday is always kind of fun.
Speaker 1: So let's start with a good well, first of all, Now let's start with a good morning for everybody.
Speaker 2: All right, Cono, you're up again, morning, Cono, Yes I am, Yes you are.
Speaker 1: Amy, Good morning, Hi Bill, Hi there, and good morning, good morning, and last and certainly least, Neil, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Willie Woolf.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a couple of things.
Speaker 1: First of all, Fridays are always fun because Neil joins me he's always there, but it's our segment's Foody Friday, which is always ONLAN to eight thirty.
Speaker 2: A Handle on the Law calls.
Speaker 1: We're going back into the archives of calls tomorrow morning is Handle on the Law for me tow eleven, right after Dean Sharp with the house Whisper. And these are just fun calls. I mean it's almost any call I can get. You know how many calls I have? You have any of what my what my library is? Nineteen eighty five is when I started doing that. So I got a lot of calls all the way from big real reel the real, to cassettes to dats, to floppy discs and originally floppy discs I thought was sort of an ed issue. It's floppy discs. I got that now and all the way to thumb drives, all kinds of things. Okay, so we're going to do our another session at eight fifty.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, at eight thirty, okay, really quickly.
Speaker 1: Before we get into it, I have to share with you the nightmare I had last night.
Speaker 2: I don't get nightmares very often. I don't.
Speaker 1: I was at but two thirty for me, it's very early because usually I'm up an hour later, and I know you guys are at that point, certainly Kno and Amy and yeah, well food chain issue. Okay, So I jump out a bit, literally jump out a bit at two thirty and I had this nightmare you don't often remember vividly nightmares.
Speaker 2: I'm in the car and I'm parked.
Speaker 1: I go into a parking space in front of some businesses with my entire family there, and I see in the side view mirror a guy walking towards us pulling out a gun, a handgun, and I scream.
Speaker 2: He has a gun.
Speaker 1: I open the door I'm driving, and I just bail out, looking back to see what's going on, and he reaches in and shoots everybody.
Speaker 2: And it was absolutely horrible, and I was the only survivor. And then I realized, you know what, that's not so bad.
Speaker 3: I've had work sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. I'm the only one that walked away. Anyway, it was.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, god, I hate those nightmares, okay. Uh And sometimes and you guys wake up to a nightmare because you worked with me, uh so your nightmares every single morning, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I love how you're the only one that would say take the woman leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please take her.
Speaker 1: I'm the one that God forbid someone ever attacks my kids and I'm there.
Speaker 2: That's there, boy.
Speaker 1: I just grab them and put them right in front of me so quickly your headspins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shield one and shield two pretty.
Speaker 1: Much, Shield three too. I've got anybody in my car. Okay, guys, we've God do we have a lot to talk about this morning, So let's go for it. It's time for Handle on the news with Amy King. Needle me lead story. Stop all right, Well, Hurricane Helene went ahead and made landfall in the Panhandle of Florida.
Speaker 2: Just as it was, just as it was it had.
Speaker 1: Threatened to be, and the whether people called it right category four when it hit. I think the good news here. I mean, you know, the property damage was insane. So two things, Amy, you're following up on this. Number one, did it do as much damage as was anticipated? And how many people died from this storm? Up to this point.
Speaker 5: So far, we know of six people who've been killed. About three million people are without power, there's flooding everywhere, and one of the concerns is that this all happened overnight. So now we're getting a look at it, and the people are getting a look at the damage that's been done. But you can see, I mean, it's just flooding everywhere. There's been some tornadoes, and it's moving across the Carolinas, in Georgia and into southern Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where it's still huge.
Speaker 1: It'll be a I don't know where it stops being a hurricane and becomes a tropical storm or tropical depression.
Speaker 5: It is a tropical storm now it's been downgraded. So it had like one hundred and forty mile an hour winds and now it's down to about sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, so we have six deaths now a hurricane of that magnitude, and we go back to the year nineteen hundred when they didn't have weather forecasting, They had no idea hit Galveston, Texas anywhere from six to twelve thousand people die.
Speaker 2: They figure about eight thousand people were killed in that hurricane.
Speaker 1: And can you imagine not anticipating it, And there you are in Galveston, which is right on the water on the Gulf, and all of a sudden, a hurricane of this magnitude comes in and a storm surge of fifteen twenty feet just horrific.
Speaker 2: So that's going to take a long time fixing this one.
Speaker 1: More hurricanes, they're going to be more of them, They're going to be stronger. It's tough. Oh oh, here's finally some good news for Boeing.
Speaker 5: Oh I was just going to say Boeing just can't catch a break.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the other way. Then I misread that. Then okay, I'll see. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The NTSB has issued urgent safety recommendations for some Boeing seven thirty sevens, including the Max, which has already had some of its own issues, warning that a critical flight control could jam. It has to do with the rudder on some of the seven thirty sevens. The NTSB investigated an incident in February. The pilots of a United Airlines Max eight landing in Newark reported that their rudder pedals stuck. So that's just the latest for Boeing. Of course, they had the mid air blowout in January.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't stop.
Speaker 5: Have you got a strike? And now, yeah, go ahead, I was going to say. And of course, then there's the Boeing Starliner, which has stranded a couple of astronauts in space for like eight months.
Speaker 1: Are they sending to a press confer or press conferences, the guy with the black outfit and sickle.
Speaker 2: Has it reached that point yet? I? Yeah, it's a rough company.
Speaker 4: Now is it a good tall invest What can you recall a fall from grace now?
Speaker 2: Not like this, not with a major inorporation like.
Speaker 4: This, not that had I mean, Rudy Giuliani is an individual, but that's another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to talk about Rudy Giuliani. And I've got something to say about this which is kind of interesting about that, but it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more before I break.
Speaker 4: Neil Okay Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netta, who set to address the UN General Assembly this morning. Highly anticipated speech comes as Israeli officials say they're preparing for potential ground incursions into Lebanon, and Yahoo seems to be distancing himself from the US back twenty one day ceasefire proposal, So he's kind of backing off from that. Things might be heating up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he's just saying, no, they're no proposal. We're not we are not paying attention to what We're going to go balls to the wall with Lebanon and the guy who does sign language. You know that everybody has his speeches. You can see part of the sign languages. He's pounding on.
Speaker 2: The table with his fist. Go pound. Okay, never mind, that almost worked.
Speaker 3: It brought some sand.
Speaker 2: I don't you know how to say that in Hebrew? Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: It's not just the little phone batteries that can explode, you know, the lithium ion batteries that you can't take on blanes and stuff because they can explode well, as semitruck carrying six large lithium ion batteries overturned in sam Pedro yesterday that sparked a fire and an explosion and a hazmat situation. The forty seven Freeway is closed, the Vincent Thomas Bridge is closed, the Port of Los Angeles is closed because it's basically blocked by this overturned big rig and the lim the lithium batteries caught fire and you can't put them out, so they just basically have to let them burn and they could burn for two days.
Speaker 2: And they're pretty dangerous. I mean, the small ones are dangerous enough, but these are the big guys.
Speaker 3: And apparently it's better to let them burn.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think they don't have much of a choice.
Speaker 5: Well, they said for the environment too, because if they you have to pump so much water into them to put them out that they're worried about the runoff, and especially because it's right there in the port and getting into the water and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like Greek fire, where that's the ancient use of fire. This was a fire that burnt, and the more water you put on and the more it burnt. They use those in ancient days or fighting wars. It's just yeah, sometimes water just doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, California will formal formally apologize for slavery. And why is California apologized? We didn't have slavery in California, did we?
Speaker 2: Actually we didn't have slavery per se.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we allowed it, and we had a fugitive slave law that if if a slave went up north, it was he was he or she was free. Basically, that's it. California upheld ownership of slavery. So a bounty hunter would come in on behalf of a slave owner, California law would allow that and that slave to be taken back. Even though California was not a slave state. I'm going to talk a lot more about that at seven o'clock because there's a whole world to this.
Speaker 4: Well, this new law from Governor Gavin Newsom, he signed it yesterday and he's gonna apologize for the lingering effects on black Americans. This is part of a package of reparation bills introduced here. He, as we talked about yesterday, vetoed a bill that he's getting some pushback on as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's some reasons and reparations go all the way from apologizing right into paying black progeny of slaves. As you could prove that your great great great grandfather was a slave. Then the reparations people say, we're entitled to money. And I'll explain all of that coming up seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: And my great.
Speaker 1: Uncle had received reparations, by the way, and my dad should have received reparations for what happened during World War two and he didn't. And I'll explain why the whole world of reparations that's seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: The Vice President has basically went the way of Harry Potter. He slammed a certain somebody, the he who must not be named, during a meeting with Ukraine's Zelensky. She made comments saying that Kiev should see territory for the sake of peace with Moscow is as dangerous and is unacceptable. And she, of course was speaking after the two met and unleashed the veiled criticism of former President Trump's push for Ukraine to cut a deal to end the war.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what foreign President Trump wants to do.
Speaker 1: If, by the way, cutting a deal is seeding territory of Russia, is giving Russia part of eastern Ukraine. She is saying no chance, Zelensky is saying no chance. And Trump is saying, day one, he'll make a phone call and he'll simply tell Zelensky and Putin you cut the deal. And it's going to happen day one, as if Putin's going to listen to him, and certainly Zelensky, who's already said no, I'm not going to do it now.
Speaker 2: Can Zelensky be forced to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can simply by the United States saying you're done, we will not ship any arms to you at all.
Speaker 2: You're finished. Uh, And then they can't defend themselves, so can they be Can Ukraine be extorted into some kind of a deal probably, So it's you know, which way do you go on that.
Speaker 3: No one else is putting money into arms for.
Speaker 2: Nothing like we are, nothing like we are.
Speaker 1: Maybe Europe, maybe Europe will fulfill NATO takes up the former space that we have.
Speaker 2: With arms and I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, on that note, you had Zelensky visit the White House yesterday and they're saying this may be his final chance to convince you know, this particular president, American president who happens to be receptive to his cause of his countries aimed with this particular war, and to say, you know, hey, we need help because everything that Trump has said that if he gets in office, is going to put an end to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna I mean Kamala Harris said we're going to continue on in back Ukraine to the very end, and Trump said it's not going to happen. So it's going to be a very different presidency depending on who gets elected.
Speaker 2: Boy is wow.
Speaker 1: The world's going to either not change very much if Kamala Harris gets elected, or change dramatically if Trump gets elected.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess it's good that they're talking about this A day after a man hijacked a metro bus and killed a passenger. The board of directors has met and they're trying to reassure writers. The Inglewood mayor, James Buds said, no one should ever get on a bus or train and wonder if someone has a knife or a firearm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, how do you deal with it? Explain to me? All right, I buy that no one should. Now what.
Speaker 1: Metal detectors? Okay, well where are the metal detectors going to be?
Speaker 5: And who's going to enforce it? If it sets off an alarm?
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 4: Listen, you guys are missing the point. They said that your safety is their utmost concern.
Speaker 3: And past that as if that's not important.
Speaker 2: Now there is.
Speaker 1: Now there is a way to ensure or at least make it safer for for bus riders.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the city of Kuritiba in Brazil, they matter of fact, this became world famous. There were municipalage all over the world. They created a.
Speaker 1: Bus system where it basically becomes a line, much like at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: There is a queue.
Speaker 1: In other words, you go through the turnstile, you pay your money, and it's a walkway that happens to be covered and everybody that's gone through there, they just get on the bus.
Speaker 2: It's basically a line that is controlled there. You can do it.
Speaker 1: You can have metal detectors at the entry, because that's not the entry to the bus, that's the entry to the queue.
Speaker 3: How could you do that on the street.
Speaker 2: They do it on the street. That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: They do it on the street, and the bus goes right up to the bus stop and instead of people just getting right off the sidewalk, they have come from a walkway. Much like the Raiders of the Lost Arc of the Right at Disneyland, where you go through and then you wait in the tunnels and then you get on board those little cars or those big cars. That's the same thing with the imagine a bus going up to that and every bus stop.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: We got to take a little nod from India. You go to Rajasthan or wherever, and everybody's riding on the outside of the bus.
Speaker 2: On top of the bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the seats should be on the outside or.
Speaker 1: They are on the out side. They are no on the out that's not fair. You're not being fair to them. Inside buses and everybody stands up and outside the buses, it's.
Speaker 2: Standing room only. They don't actually have seats inside the bus.
Speaker 4: Then it's kind of like mad Max and you're on your own on the outside. But the inside at least the drivers who need to be safe or safe yes, okay. Meryl Street speaking on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly, she was talked about cat, squirrels, and birds, not that Haitians.
Speaker 3: Were eating them or anything like that.
Speaker 4: She basically came out and said that all three of those animals are treated better than women in Afghanistan. And she said a cat may feel the sun on her face, she may chase a squirrel into the park, a bird may sing in Kabul, but a girl may not.
Speaker 3: And women may not in public.
Speaker 4: And this is extraordinary, she said, this is a suppression of the natural law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four more standards. The toughest place in the world to be a woman. It's it's insane.
Speaker 1: And Afghanistan did sign the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, but the Taliban then came in. That was before the Taliban. Yeah, and in they came. And women have to wear that burkas. They cannot be seen, they can't go in public by themselves. They can't look at a man, and if they're caught looking at a man, the penalties are severe. And I think they have the vice police running around there. You know, these move laws that beat up women.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to be a woman.
Speaker 5: Got a win for a single cat, ladies. The governor has signed a bill that aims to reform pet insurance and better protect pet owners. Yay, I've tried to get pet insurance for my cats. It's not an easy thing to do, but this bill will require more transparency from the people who ensure pet owners regarding their coverages or changes in premiums, because as the the animals get older, the premiums go up. It also requires more clarity and policies that exclude pre existing conditions.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, insurance has never been a decent deal.
Speaker 1: I don't have pet insurance on my dogs, and because it's just you know, I don't have dental insurance either, because you just don't.
Speaker 2: Get very much for it.
Speaker 1: It's not like medical insurance that you get Okay, quickly, we're going to go around because we're running way ahead. We've got more time than we have stories.
Speaker 2: So and you have a dog pet insurance, I do No, I do not. Okay, fair enough, Amy. Do you have a pet?
Speaker 5: I do? I have two cats?
Speaker 2: Two cats? Pet insurance?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: I tried to get it once for my other cats that have since crossed the Rainbow bridge.
Speaker 3: Because you didn't pay for their insurance.
Speaker 5: Okay, the last one lived to be twenty and a half years old. That's leave me alone.
Speaker 2: But it was no pet insurance.
Speaker 5: It was stupid expensive and it didn't cover stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you have a pet No?
Speaker 3: I got kids?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's it. Any See, I have kids too. It's no insurance there either.
Speaker 2: And Neil, I know you have Max. Do you have pet insurance for Max?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So the point I'm making is I'd love to know and what percentage of pet owners actually have pet insurance and what this bill is about. And it's exactly the problem is, you have to be more they have to be more transparent the insurance company about coverage, about premiums, deductibles, because it's and by the way, veterinary bills are far far more than human being bills. Now, there aren't many heart transplants in the cat world that'll give you.
Speaker 2: But there was a survey inducted in the US and twenty twenty three, I found that only twenty four percent of pet owners have insurance. Okay, okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Wait did you say whether you had pet insurance?
Speaker 1: I said I don't. I started with I don't have pet insurance. Huh, I don't. It's just because it doesn't cover enough. There's too many deductibles, there are too many exclusions. For example, I was looking at it and one of the exclusions, if.
Speaker 2: Your dog has four legs, we don't cover.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that could be rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one off. Yeah, then that works. I mean, it's just I'm not an make fan of pet insurance.
Speaker 4: Okay, noh right, everything old is new again. DirecTV and Dish are in advanced talks. They want to merge in this deal that would create the largest US ATV provider with almost twenty million subscribers.
Speaker 3: But if you remember, they're.
Speaker 4: Past discussions of the Direct TV Dish combination or combining forces. There they faced antitrust concerns. But now because the shift from pay TV to streaming and all that, the competitive landscape is different and they think that this path might be the right time, right place.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting calls from Direct TV.
Speaker 1: I have not had a Direct TV account for probably fifteen years, if not longer, and they're still calling me unsubscribe, unsubscribe, unsubscribed, unsubscribed. Direct TV and Dish are probably the most Direct TV the most aggressive people out there.
Speaker 2: Once you sign up, you can't get out.
Speaker 1: They just keep you forever and when you try to get out, And I'll remember this phone call last time when I did get out. I tried to get out. No, no, why are you leaving? I go because I want to leave. Oh no, tell me why you're canceling because I don't want DirecTV anymore? Well, no, no, no, tell us why you know what can we do? I don't want the service anymore? And it got to the point where I literally had to say, Okay, since you're recording this call, let me put it on the record. Are you stopping me from leaving? Is that what you are doing? You will not let me cancel my subscription? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: And at that.
Speaker 1: Point, you know they gave up the ghost. So now you just and Direct TV are going to do that to you.
Speaker 4: Well, is you should have just said, hey, what now that you're out of it for ten years or whatever, just say can my box isn't working. Then they'll come out send a tech. The tech will go, you don't have direct TV and your goal.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: That, you know what, that's actually a very good idea. But then what they do is they check to see if I have an account, and I don't, so they're just trying to hustle me. But anyway, that's just I mean the same thing. It's like a timeshare place. Those places are fantastic to not let you out the door once you go in, Uh, they lock the doors.
Speaker 2: It's like haunted mansion. There's no way out at no windows and doors.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, it's a real life succession. The fate of Robert Murdoch's vast media empire, including Fox News, is in the hands of a probate commissioner in Reno. The family has been attending evidentiary hearings. It's a secret trial to determine whether the ninety two year old can alter his family trust that was set up decades ago. It gives his four oldest children equal votes over the future of his media empire after he dies, but Murdoch wants to change it so that his eldest son and chosen successor Lachlan will remain in charge for decades, and the other three Murdoch kids are challenging that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now here is let me throw it a little deeper.
Speaker 1: Here. It's an irrevocable trust. And you may want to look up the word irrevocable. I get these questions all the time on handle on the law. Let's go to the dictionary, all right. So what he wants to do is break it for the benefit of the shareholders of the company. And he's saying that supersedes the irrevocability of the trust because if you've got four kids and they're all have completely different visions of where the company is going, then that's going to effectively destroy or diminish to value the company. So that's what he's asking the Probate commissioner to do.
Speaker 2: He effectually wants.
Speaker 1: To keep out Fox News and Fox Corporation very right wing. He's got some children there who go the other way. His daughter, for example, is basically a liberal, and if she is any any way controlling or has a say in which Fox is going to go, it's not going to be quite as conservative.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't you know what it's it's a reno judge, it's Nevada. So don't I not from thear with how Nevada works. A matter of fact, I'm not familiar with much of anything legally, but anyway, that's my take on it.
Speaker 3: So I thought, I HONESD is refreshing.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 4: The cable news channel, speaking of right wing the cable news channel Newsmax reached a settlement with the voting machine company Smartmatic stupid name, bringing an end to the defamation lawsuit that accused the network of spreading multiple false claims surrounding the twenty twenty election. More of the same stuff that was stolen and the machines were bad and all those things.
Speaker 1: And they claimed they had proof and I never did. They just made that up, and so they sued. So smart Maatic I sue them.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting that, first of all, the jury selection was already underway. Second of all, the judge earlier said that the ability to seek punitive damages, we want punies on top of compensateory, on top of the actual money we lost. Judge said, no, it's a big win for a huge win for Newsmax. On that one, but they agreed to settle would have been much much higher if the judge had allowed punitive damages.
Speaker 2: By the way dominion voting systems.
Speaker 1: Fox News paid seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars in his settlement, saying the same kind of crap about dominion.
Speaker 5: Well, Rudy's descent into the abyss continues. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been disbarred months after he lost his law license in New York over the claims that then President Trump lost the election and or actually didn't lose the election. The ruling from the appeals Court in DC said Giuliani didn't respond to an order to explain why he shouldn't be disbarred in the district after losing his law license.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a guy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he was one of the most revered and I will use that word US attorney's Southern District of New York.
Speaker 2: Shut down the mafia, and he's shut down.
Speaker 1: Big corporations, predatory practices, became America's mayor. And now because he got on the Trump bandwagon, he's nailed. I mean, he has lost lawsuit after lawsuit. He won what he got a several hundred million dollars judgment against him by those two Georgia workers.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now here's the interesting part, because I know people who know people, that is that.
Speaker 2: He has lost his licenses.
Speaker 1: He is still looking at criminal charges and owes his lawyers in the millions of dollars and will continue to do so. He has this radio program in New York, lost his main one, main advertiser. He's going to declare bankruptcy. He's done, He's finished, done. He is still a true believer. He is still a true believer. It was all worth it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, what do you say with that Trump?
Speaker 4: He's a bomb shelter of one. Yeah, like he nothing hurts him, but everybody around him seems to fall by the wayside.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about former President Trump?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's like he nothing seems to hurt him, but everybody around him keeps.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I mean, he is the true I mean, I just don't get it, you know, because I'd asked this person who you know, to go through channels they go. Does he ever wake up in the morning and go, hey, maybe this didn't work out so well. I'm losing everything I have and I can't practice law anymore.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Still a true believer. That part I don't understand. All right, guys, we are done. Wow, only one.
Speaker 2: Story left and it was a good one. But we don't have time. So there you go, right coming.
Speaker 1: Up formal apology and reparations, if you will, for California's role in slavery. And I'm going to talk about reparations and give you a little bit of history and give you a personal story about reparations.
Speaker 2: Mainly the people that I worked with you love it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about Cono. I hadn't quite finished yet. The people around here demanding reparations for working on this show.
Speaker 2: You see you, snassy right there?
Speaker 3: You almost woke Cono up.
Speaker 2: I know all right. This is KFI AM live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.