Speaker 1: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. Jenny gave me my Christmas gift, and it is you know those little tiny finger hands you can put on the tips of your fingers. Mine is a little hand flipping the bird. And that is the most perfect gift that I've ever received. Now, Phan and I don't give each other presents, don't Jenny, No, I was like, I saw it. It costs barely anything. I just had to get it for you. So she got that, and then she also brought me cookies, which I already started hammering, like half of the little baggy, cute little baggy that you brought so well. I gave those like everyone, and I was like, if you guys throw those away, my feelings will not be hurt, because you know, having other people bake stuff, you have to really trust them. Vaughn keeps actually posting about people like cooking, and and then like it shows like a time lapse of like a dog lapping up half the food.
Speaker 2: I'm like, uh, yeah, yeah, he is very anti eating it like a work pot luck.
Speaker 1: He brought that up, and so.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like, is that why you literally never eat anything when I bring baked goods and He's like, yeah, I don't trust any of you guys. And I'm like, I brought the cookies into him, and I go, if you don't eat them, that's fine, you can.
Speaker 1: I won't know if you throw them away. So he might have thrown them away whatever. I maybe.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him. No, he really doesn't eat anything that we bring.
Speaker 1: It's fair I did. I will say Jenny and I we did have our holiday party. Yes, we got Friday. It was I keep saying we have had a holiday party, but I don't mean it like that, like the movie The Holiday.
Speaker 2: So it was a theme.
Speaker 1: Jenny and Tina really went in on the costumes. I loved it. We put up a little real on our Instagram if you want to check it out. So we dressed up as characters from the holiday. We had some delicious pasta. Tina made good. People kept asking for the sprits recipe and my girl, I don't know what it was. It was all Tina stuff. But also she threw a mix of literally everything in the sprits, so we'll never be able to share the recipe. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she forgot like one or two of the ingredients at day, so she kind of just made it her own and it was delightful.
Speaker 1: It was delightful, and we watched the movie The Holiday, We chatted, we gossip, we did all the things.
Speaker 2: And I didn't bring cookies, by the way, myself, I didn't contribute as much as Fallin and Tina, I feel, but Dolly.
Speaker 1: Ate most of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's bitch. Dolly is balanced dog if you've never heard us talk about her before, and she is called beef for a reason.
Speaker 1: She's a great dog. But her one issue is she's like I think, I don't know if it's because she was like a puppy mail dog that like was rescued and we got her nine months, but like she is a counter surfer. There's nothing. I don't even know what to do because and so today she had a bunch of cookies. Also, I got so mad I put her in the bathroom because I was like, I have to go to work, Jake's not home. If she pukes everywhere, I don't want it on my rugs and on my couch. She ate the molding of the bathroom like wall, and I even thought, I bet she does that because she is a little bitch and surprise, surprise, she did so beautiful blessing. It's all we did post up and ask us anything, So we're going to jump into a bunch of those. We also have a couple of emails, so this one is like a question. Email says, first time writing into your new ish pod, and I absolutely love having you two together. I need advice something that's weighing on me heavily. I got married in September of twenty twenty two, and I still haven't written my wedding thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes you heard that right.
Speaker 1: There were several reasons in the year after that kept me from getting those done, but in the past year the only thing keeping me from completing the task was anxiety. The longer it took me, the more anxiety I had, kind of like doing laundry. It takes me a month to put away. I think about the thank yous daily and I can't find the words to write that are charming enough where people wouldn't be mad receiving a thank you note for a wedding they went to over two years ago. They'll also be handwritten and personal to an extent, because I'm an old fashioned girl and some people gave lovely gifts. I planned to add a New Year's card in them as well. I feel awful and it eats at me constantly, but I have to get them done. I just need an opener to put in all the notes that will help soften the blow of how crappy I am.
Speaker 2: Please help a girl out, Oh man, an opener. Hey, you probably thought you were never gonna see this before. Like at this point, I don't know, like I just I feel like you say something jokingly and then you just say thanks for the present. I loved my Ninja FOOTI you got me or whatever, which is a really good wedding present if someone got you there for Christmas or for your wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Chatgybt wrote one for you. Better late than never. Comma write question mark as we finally sit down to write this in parentheses. Long overdue exclamation point. Thank you, kamma. Please know that our gratitude has been with us since the very beginning, just waiting to make it onto paper.
Speaker 2: There you go, there go, there's always enough. Go to chat Gybt for all your answers.
Speaker 1: Also, I do hope that you are having your partner sit down and write half of those with you, because that is not a bride job. That is a couple job. Yes, and I divvated up. I said, I'm gonna be honest. I was like, here's your stack, Jake for your family, and I'll do my family. There you go. And Jake's were probably much more legible, and because I have terrible handwriting does and really were probably more thoughtful. Honestly, mine were like thanks for the cash, it'll go to great use, Love you Fallon and Jake, or like thanks for coming to our big day smooches. Or you could just do a generic one, like if you're doing a New Year's card on mented like people do Christmas cards, write that note and then just sign it and send her off.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It could be as simple as that, and say but she said she's old fashioned and she wants to do handwritten I'm all about efficiency, but you need too, Yes, exactly, Okay, And then we got one more email says, hey, ladies, I'm thirty seven from Minneapolis. I grew up listening to the morning show, and I love the chemistry you too brought to the show. The past summer, I discovered your podcast and went on a deep dive. I want to thank you too for doing this podcast because it feels like I'm hanging out with my girlfriends and always makes me laugh. I think you bring a lot of joy to a lot of people. Thanks. I spent the last year of my life in an incredibly toxic work environment. I'm talking restraining orders and some other dark things that happened. I was, however, too scared to quit. Last week, I listened to the episodes where you caught up with Tina and Steve, and I just felt like there were so many other opportunities out there. And then I got fired from that job, so I guess the universe wanted me to get the hell out of there finally. Anyways, I was offered a new job that I'm very excited about just five days after being fired. I'm going from the service industry to a day job. I was hoping you two could offer me some advice about working a day job, and most importantly, if you have any clothing recommendations. I need to go shopping and I'm not sure where to start. Thank you to so much for being so funny and awesome. I've done the jump, obviously, from service industry. Say better than me. This is all I'll say, because I am a chatty girl.
Speaker 2: Is it was really hard for me to go work in marketing like nine to five, from like being a server talking to people, like working with your friends and then talking to customers and stuff that we're coming in.
Speaker 1: So that was a little bit difficult for me.
Speaker 2: But outside of that, the consistent schedule was wonderful, and I feel like my life became much more orderly once I got out of the service industry. So I don't know that I have necessarily advice. I think you're just going to learn what you like and dislike about it, because it's one of the biggest perks that the service industry is the flexibility you can take off for two weeks if you want a lot of times. Can't really do that in an office job. You're usually required Monday through Friday to be there. But clothes wise, gosh, I don't know. I used to shop at H and M a lot because it was like reasonably priced.
Speaker 1: Even Target has great stuff that's like not expensive. I think you could easily People always asking me to get stuff, and I mean, I old Navy. There are lots of inexpensive, really great places. If you want to spend more, you can go to like made Well, you can go to Nordstrum. But I think you could still find all the things you're looking for. Yeah, like the old Navy target, H and M. Kind of cheaper places even like your coals and stuff are going to have them. But I don't have a lot of advice. The only thing I've literally worked in the same industry my entire life and the only thing I ever hear because radio is a very loud atmosphere. People that leave here a lot of time are surprised. They're like they're disturbed by how quiet their new office setting is. That's like the only difference that I've heard of, and that's that's totally different than being in the service world. Going to an office setting. Yeah, I don't know how that's going to be. Jenny's probably right because she experienced it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just going to be a matter off. You'll learn what you like and dislike. But for me, I think it was really good for me to get out of the service industry when I did, because it kind of forced me to grow up a little bit more.
Speaker 1: But also finding a job five days after being fired is unheard of, Like We have so many friends and past coworkers that were laid off and still haven't found a job or took them like like a full year to find a job. So that's exciting. That tells you also that if you don't like this job, you'll be able to find another way. So yeah, thanks for the emails. You can always email us. Obviously, Jenny and I are off until the new year after this episode, but we'll get back to it in the new year, and we have some ask us anything questions.
Speaker 2: Sure do all right? The first one says, ideas for celebrating a two year anniversary fell.
Speaker 1: And go ooh, what did you? And Jake, dude, you know no, because the first year anniversary was funny because we had a baby, and so I think we went and got cocktails somewhere and then we're like, we're lame. We're like, we missed all of we went home.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was so lame, I would say, And overnight is never a bad thing, even in like this city that you live in. I like going places like there's the Anne Bean Mansion in Stillwater and it's a bed and breakfast and they make the most lovely breakfast and still water's cute and you're not too far away from things that could be fun.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of those.
Speaker 1: I like those, like candlelight orchestra shows they have.
Speaker 2: We did like a Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: One where it's like a four piece string set and they only do like a certain artist songs and it's just a bunch of candles and it's really pretty.
Speaker 2: There's always great shows. Maybe do something fun, like a make a game out of it, Like you each put something into a jar and one's like an activity for the morning, the afternoon, in the evening or something, and you have to pick out each time. One's your activity wants your partners and maybe you'll get lucky in all three will be yours and you'll love today. Or maybe it'll be your partners and you'll like eh. But regardless, you're spending time together and doing something I'm assuming you guys somewhat like if it's like someone else's choice, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe a good idea for yeah, more active stuff. You could do top golf or can can Wonderland like fun stuff. But another thing that I think Jake and I did once is like a progressive dinner thing, so like an appetizer one place and cocktails, dinner, another place, desert another place, so you go like three different places and kind of do that.
Speaker 2: That would be fun too, It could be fun, Okay. Next one says advice you'd give to your mid twenties self. I'm twenty four and would love advice from you too.
Speaker 1: You're you're gonna, you're gonna be, You're gonna get there. Yeah. It's if you're comparing your life and career to other twenty four year olds who have it all together, know that they're in the minority, not you, Like, it's not you have so much time. It's twenty four. You feel like it's especially like twenty five. Hit me hard for some weird reason, you have so much time. Like I do yourself a favor and read those like things where it's like this person, the super famous person you know, didn't have their first invention till they were fifty. This super famous person didn't have their first acting role till they were forty five. You know what I so, I for me, my top advice to my young self would be like, girl, it's okay, it's gonna take time. It's just like anything else. Time, it's you, it's you. Regret not having more time as you get older, right, But when you're younger, you're like, I want to speed through time. And I think about like I would compare myself to other people. And it's even harder now with even more social media. But just you'll get there. Just keep working hard, You'll get there, whatever the thing is you want to do.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking the other day that I feel like in my twenties, I was constantly comparing to friends who were either further along in their career or like making much more money, or in a relationship or something like. It was a constant comparison of my life to everyone else's. And I'm at a point in my life now at thirty four, where, like I really don't look at anyone else's life and think that they have that much better of a life. Are there some really rich people out there who get the like jet off to Europe all the time or something that I know? Sure, But like, for the most part, I like my life. And so I think that like having a little bit of jealousy in your twenties isn't a bad thing, but don't let it like take over yep. So, like you can be a little jealous of someone else being further along in some certain way, but don't let it take over, because like you're living the path that your life is going to take you, and you have to make sure that you enjoyed along the way. Because I Fall and I are very similar that we were like career people right away out of college, and I think there was a lot of moments where I didn't stop and smell the flowers, like not to be corny, but I didn't. I was just like, well, what's next, what's next? And some of that is great to have that ambition, but sometimes you miss something that's right in front of you that's amazing right now. Yes, So, okay, do you guys get recognized in public often and how do you handle it? It seems overwhelming? I mean we do, but I wouldn't say it's like everywhere we go. Pallin probably a little bit more than me, especially now that you're on the adjacent show too, or does that has that not changed much that a little bit little? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Find it overwhelming and it doesn't bug me if you come up and say hi. The only time I pretty much say please let me be is at the gym. I just really want to get through my workout and get the fuck out of the gym. I yeah, just that's like the mindset I have. It's not because I don't want to talk. I just like already don't want to be there, I don't want to get done yet the workout same.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't find it overwhelming. Yeah, it's not like I go out and there's like a mass like I'm not as you know what. We're not like Harry Styles. People don't mob us. We're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, I don't know if I should have a kid with my amazing husband. The world is scary, thoughts question Mark, you're the one who's a parent, So woman, I'll let you leave this.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but that's Is it just because the world is scary? Yeah, I don't know. Or is it because you don't want kids? I think those are very different things.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly she loves her husband, because she says my amazing husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of people you love Andrew, that doesn't make you want kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So still up in there for myself. I mean, I'm on the same page as you saying like, yeah, like there's thoughts of me wanting to have kids, but there's so many things in the world that are like unknown for me that I'm unsure about.
Speaker 1: I think anytime you live your life based in fears of unknown, you're not living your life. And so I think it's a huge life choice. So I can't tell you do it you won't regret it, because I don't know you and I don't have very minimal details. I think if it truly is just based on the world being a scary place, I would not not have a kid because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 1: You'll get older and we'll all still be here, hopefully, and it'll be fine, but different, just like the world is right, and you might be like, why did I let the idea of the world going up in flames keep me from doing something beautiful with my partner? If that's really what you want. But if you don't really want kids, then that's a whole different topic. But based on just like the world and I don't think, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I would not not have kids just based off of me be nervous about something happening in the world. Yeah, it's more of like do I want them?
Speaker 1: Do I not want them? Yeah, that's mine.
Speaker 2: Okay. Next one says honest reviews of botox, anything that surprised you or you wish you knew. Well, Polan knows, I, uh fainted the first time I got botox. That, yeah, is a that is I didn't have that experience. Yeah, this is what I would say, things that I wish I would have known. You can get numbing cream and it does change the feeling. I just think this is what I think though, the first time you ever get it done, I think is like at a hundred of like, it feels weird, it's unique, it's whatever, and then going on after that, it's almost like it's nothing. But like, truthfully, I felt like I could feel it being injected into my face. And then I feel like ever since that first time, it's not the same. It's like, okay, I barely feel it even if I get the numbing cream or not. And I didn't do the numbing cream for a couple of years, But yeah, I fainted the first time because it was it messed with me, like they're putting needles into your head that's like right by your brain. So yeah, I just think that you should ask for numbing cream, and if you're anxious have like a stress ball. Usually they have a stress ball there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you only got it done once?
Speaker 2: Twice?
Speaker 1: Twice? Okay? But I they didn't Eve bring up numbing cream. We just have a little ice pack. I put it on the spot before she injects it. I mean, I feel it a little bit, but it just doesn't really. I don't know. Yeah, it didn't bother me that much. I don't feel like I felt it. She said that I would feel like some like after I first got in, and she's like, you might feel like some pressure on like your forehead or whatever. And I think I did. But I wondered if I thought I felt it because she said I would, or if I really did. And the second time I didn't feel it at all.
Speaker 2: You do usually get a headache though, within like the first week. But maybe honestly, I feel like I probably get more done than you do. So it might be a level of how many units.
Speaker 1: Maybe I get like the least amount. Yeah, I get such a small amount. Yeah, No, I think you probably get less than me because your girl has had elevens and wrinkles in her forehead since she was like twenty two. I look back at college photos and I'm like, wow, I really was like rocking eleven's already back when I was twenty two years old. Okay, next one says share the freaky.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: It says, share the freaky? Okay, what do you want to share a key? I have nothing good to share lately. I'm boring lately, although I will say I've been really just overly thinking of the girl that had sex with a hundred guys in one day. Who wants to have sex with a thousand? Yeah, and you tell me you guys talked about on the morning shot and hear that, But I just think about after, like like okay, like I had a boyfriend, you know, like the first boyfriend I had, and we're just having sex all the time because I'm like, oh my god, I had sex finally, and we'd have sex like I was in college, like five times a day, and just how it didn't feel great, No, felt like she'd been rubbed raw, and like it was just not even a great feeling anymore. Yeah, No, I don't. I can't imagine. I just can't imagine. It's done a slugshaming thing. I physically cannot imagine a hundred, much less one thousand dongs going in and out just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the only thing I will say is if you're in well, actually it doesn't have to be just a heterosexual relationship. It could be in multiple different kinds or jeez as well.
Speaker 1: If you where are we going right now? I know I'm not really sure going.
Speaker 2: I would highly suggest riding someone's face like they're laying it on the bed and you're riding on top of them. That's all I'm gonna say. Does that recently it happens kind of like a little bit more in my relationship, Yes, and it's the best.
Speaker 1: So you are never divided or do you just go? Are you just like literally he'll be laying there like he's ready to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Oh No, it's not just like it's not just immediately on, No, you're vadge on his face. No, it's usually like we're in the heat of the moment of things and we've switched positions a little bit and the next thing I know, he's like pulling me up versus like.
Speaker 1: I'm down below. Gun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So okay, we got really drunk at a ski trip once and like it got really like pornoe. Yeah, with that move, and then ever since then, he like wants me to.
Speaker 1: Do that all the time. Yeah, because you probably were like so into it in surprise, and he was like, fuck, yeah, I'm so good at this. So anyways, ride people's faces. Okay, I don't ride Jake's face enough, she said, Okay, I'll get into that. Do more to get in okay. And someone says, when are you two gonna get back together? On the radio?
Speaker 2: I miss you together. We miss each other too.
Speaker 1: One day. I do think I do genuinely have dreams to be reunited with Jenny one day.
Speaker 2: I have dreams to be reunited with Fallan in the bedroom, but not on the radios.
Speaker 1: Different dreams, but not on the radio. What the fuck? Jenny?
Speaker 2: Career wise, I could know, I'm just gonna ever take Yeah, we'll see. Maybe someday we would love to.
Speaker 1: But realistically that's so far out of an ever being in the realm of possibilities unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Yeah, okay, let's see as public figures. How do you decide what to share about your life versus keeping private?
Speaker 1: A great question, I mean, there, I think you just know if something's like hard, like you you know, like you have certain things that happen in your life that you'll only share with a couple of people. Those things would I would never share on the radio. They're too personal, they're too intimate. And then there are still some things out of respect for other people I wouldn't share, Like I wouldn't mind sharing it, but I also know that that person might not want me to share it, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's probably like full chapters of my life I've never talked about on the radio, and still to this day. I mean, for instance, a recent thing was when I was dealing with some lymph nodes in my neck and I had to get a biopsy done and stuff, and I was dealing with that for like a month of just appointments, and I didn't want to share that on the radio until I knew what was going on, because truth be told, people will text in or DM horror stories, and I didn't want to get in my head about an already stressful situation. So once I got the clear that luckily everything was benign with my stuff, I was like, Okay, I'll talk about this now because I know I'm in the clear. But I wasn't going to talk about it until I got to that point, and then if it wasn't going to be, if it didn't come out the way it did and it was like a bad result. I don't know at what point I would have talked about that either, because then I would have had a deal with like the emotional rollercoaster going on in my head, and I was I'm not always prepared to bring that to the radio yet. So that was kind of like saying, like, I didn't talk about the fact that I was marrying Jake at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you just got married one day.
Speaker 2: And I remember I used to get blowouts all the time, so I would post about getting a blowout, and that day I one got a blowout, and like one or two people were like, you're getting a blow out for Paln's wedding. Like people were like they knew something was up, but I took that. I was yeah, and I was like, I mean I didn't respond to them. So, Okay, how do you find joy in fitness slash working out? We don't, we find no joy.
Speaker 1: I don't. Honestly, I am in such a bad spiral right now of not. Jenny said she's found like a good flow right now now. Yeah, I am in an off pattern. I think it's because it's the end of the year. I think literally as soon as January hits, I'll be back into it.
Speaker 2: It really is about.
Speaker 1: Finding something you like, and I honestly think like setting very very short time amount goals. I don't know what it is, but when I go in and I'm like, I send it for like an hour class, it is a mental thing if I would rather sign it for a twenty or thirty minute thing. Now granted pilates is like fifty minutes, so it basically is. But I also know I'm not going to be on my deathbed at the end of it, so that helps it be easier for me and what I mean. But that's like when I used to do like a Warrior sculpt, I knew I was on my deathbed at the end of that hour, and so I dreaded it. But I think like people like New Peloton and stuff, do like a twenty minute ride and then if you still are like, you know what I could do more, maybe then you add on like a strength training thing or something. But I think it's just like we go into the new year or set goals and we do all the goals at once and then it seems so. But I don't know how to stay motivated. Man, I can stay motivated for a minute and then I'm I think it's just normal to not stay consistently motivated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that people are lying if they say that they find a ton of joy in working out. I think that working out can bring aspects of joy. But like, I don't wake up thinking, yes, I want to go to the gym today. I think this is part of my routine and I know I'm going to feel better after I get it done, and that's what motivates me. And I think that Like also, you know, everyone's affected differently mentally, and I do think that because I struggle with mental health issues, working out is one thing that really affects me in a positive way, probably more so than other people who might not deal with mental health issues. So I think that that's like a huge motivational factor for me, as I know I'm going to feel better mentally after working out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your death row slash last meal list, app entree, dessert and drink. Okay, my app is going to be nachos Okay, because it would have been like a Chips and sauce. But I was like, you know what, why not just have everything full nachos entree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where are you going? It's not going to be it's it's not gonna be like steak or some of that. And I don't even think it's going to be pasta, which I like pasta. I think it would probably be like a like the best cheeseburger, okay, because I.
Speaker 2: Just I had a great choice. Yeah, I just like I love cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: I thought about tacos for a second, but I already did NA chose and it was the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Dessert and drink diet.
Speaker 1: Coke, actually regular coke because I'm dying, yeah, which die coke is killing me, So maybe I don't know. I actually look at that differently. I'm just gonna be regular coke and I am also going to have for my dessert.
Speaker 2: God, this is a tear.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want a lot of desserts. I'm a big sweets girl.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the like a sticky toffee cake. O, great choice, thank you? What about you?
Speaker 2: Okay? App is going to be cheese curds. You know, Wisconsin through and Through, beautiful entre is gonna be probably king crab legs that are already cracked open. I have to do barely any work myself outsides putting it absolutely all the butter, like a gallon of butter to go with it. The dessert's gonna be cheesecake, just your basic playing like a New York cheesecake and drink. Ah. I'm probably gonna have to just like down the nicest like barrel age, some kind of liquor. Oh, because I want to feeld mom at that point, as I'm about to go off into my death, you know, I might as well just like feel a buzz and hopefully feel a little bit better right before it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to see you later.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, if you could do any other job beside radio, what would it be?
Speaker 1: I can't, okay know you because I a fan head answer for this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, go ahead. I would like to be some kind of hiking guide or something in a national park. I would want something outdoorsy that I'm really skilled in, or maybe like a whitewater rafting instructor, which I've never done that in my life, or maybe a snowboarding instructor. Just something out doorsy that's still involved with like communicating people with people and like sharing a passion of mine which is just you know, seeing nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think just painting maybe, like you know, be able to expand and learn more and just go travel places where I can like paint what I see. That would be nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: We listen and we don't judge story. I already read this one last night, and so I like the house idea of God.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you.
Speaker 2: Know the story already, so you might know, but those listening probably haven't heard this. So I'll just start so you can think of one. So when I was big into kickball, one weekend it was playoffs, and the night before I had gone to a concert. I had drink a lot, and so I was pretty hungover at playoffs the next day. And playoffs usually there was one porta potty for everyone there and there's like twenty teams. I go to use the bathroom, thinking it was just like a Pean situation. I pooped a lot, like I'll like just a lava flow came out explosion, and there was no toilet paper. So I'm looking around in peer panic, knowing there's people waiting outside to use the porta potty because everyone's drinking it needs to peep and I don't know what to do, so I shimming my leggings back up. I run to my car in the mix of like a five minute break between games that we had, and luckily I had wet ones in my card. I clean myself up as if I was like a baby, wiping my own ass yep, and cleaning my diaper.
Speaker 1: Thank god you had wipes. I don't have those laks. Yeah, and I have a kid.
Speaker 2: And I was doing that in like the backseat of my car, hoping nobody was walking past, like ass in the air, trying to like clean myself up because I had multiple games to play.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 2: It was early in the morning, and our team was a champion team, so we played through and through to the end, and.
Speaker 1: I felt so disgusting. Yeah, so anyways, we listen and we don't judge. God, I'm trying to think of one that doesn't involve any poop and or pean so we don't like so we don't both do one of those. I mean, this one has come to me just because it just happened again. I went to a dinner at a woman's house who was very fancy, and I made a bunt cake. And this is not exaggeration. Dolly ate half of it. But I was in charge of the dessert, so I cut off just the ends of the bunt cake and then sliced the half that was left into slices and fed it to the full family. Oh my god, you are so funny. I don't we listen. We don't judge, okay, but I think if that person knew that the dog had eaten, I didn't know what to do. I literally I think that she only did touch the that she ate.
Speaker 2: Right, you keep telling yourself that, We'll keep telling I hate too.
Speaker 1: But it's my dog, so it's different. There might have been some tongues on there. I don't know, that's the truth. There might have been some tongues on there. How much time do we have because we're at thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just do a couple more and then we can do a lot more when we get back in the new year, because we have by the way, you say, we got so many questions, and I want to get to everyone. So I don't want you to think that we're picking and choosing. We just have so many questions, What is something you're looking forward to in twenty twenty five? Ooh, Google first, Jenny, Mine would definitely be whatever adventure the camper van takes us on, because we've only really gone out for one big trip with her so far, and I don't know what's next, and we'll see and we'll probably be working on the van and adding like additional things to it too, So I'm looking forward to like the project.
Speaker 1: Of the van too. I excuse me, Oh my god, it's had something in my head and now it's gone. Oh Colton, I joke that we we're going to get ABS in twenty twenty five. Yeah, girl, that's not happening. I don't really care about that. But Cole always said his motto is like when I get ABS, it's over for everyone else, like in every aspect of life, not just like physically, yeah, like everything his career, He'll art. I don't know. I have some hopes and dreams for twenty twenty five that I don't really want to share.
Speaker 2: I guess yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, Like they're you know how like I don't want to say things until, like unless.
Speaker 2: They actually were to happen. I move in silence and move in silence. That's what I am in art. I'm silent, but like God, I feel like that's how I am a lot of times with big things in my life now, Like Fallen was one of the only people who knew I was trying to put together travel website and stuff like that. So and Jenny knows my thing that I'm talking about, but it would Yeah, I think I don't like to say because then if it doesn't happen, I feel like I not didn't just let myself down, I'll let other people down.
Speaker 1: It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. This one was any New Year's resident you care to share. I'm not really a resolution person. I'm more of a like goal take it by the month type of gal and see what I can accomplish and then see what I need to, like probably make my goal the next month to do I want to plump up my savings a little bit more, and you're going to score an ass that shows are ass. Jake and I we like allocate like a large chunk each month to go into our investment accounts, but I like to have like a little stack of cash available in case I need it, right because your investments. You can pull money, but it may take like a week. Right, So we have a big chunk, but I would like that chunk to grow, and like, so I want to be more in the first quarter, more chill about our spending. And I just mean, like, I'm not going super strict because Colt made a joke of like, you need to cut back your salads and blah blah blah and things like that I buy before the show.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to do that. And the reason why is I work two jobs. I am not going to penny pinch. Yeah, I'm going to still live like a comfortable existence. That's why I work very hard. However, I could easily pull back on a lot of things. No quick Amazon buys, no buying all of a dress at Target just because Jake and I don't need to go out to dinner like for a couple months. We're fine. So I would like to start off my year by being more intentional with my savings. I like that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just do this last one because I think it's kind of Christmasy related. What's your favorite white lights are colored? And why are all blue ones so annoying?
Speaker 1: That's a hot take from them.
Speaker 2: White lights are colored when it comes I'm assuming they're talking about Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: Well, on a tree, I like white, but on the outside of a house, I like color. And Jake and I both decided we like the red, green and yellow pattern I think is what we've seen recently on some houses. Agreed like, I don't need the blue my favorite color overall cold. And I just did this on our show. He did, what your personality is based on your favorite Christmas color? Light? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Laughed so hard because it's just he's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But I chose.
Speaker 1: I chose green. Yeah, okay, nice, No way, I chose red. He chose green. Green is my favorite color. But I chose the red Christmas light. Go ahead. Sorry.
Speaker 2: If I had to pick, I'd go white lights. I'm a basic girl who likes simplicity. And then you can jug it up somehow with.
Speaker 1: Other things that would be what I do.
Speaker 2: So, okay, we have so many more that we can get back to when we come back for the New Year, which I don't even know how you're spending New Years.
Speaker 1: Do you have any plans? We have been on New Year's Eve the past couple of years. We go to dinner with Jake's siblings. So we're just going to do like a six thirty pm dinner. Yeah, And realistically, I do not know that Jake and I will be awake at midnight.
Speaker 2: What about you, I had no idea yet. We are working on getting a diesel heater installed in our van this week and we are diy in it. So either we're going to blow up the van or we're going to be living in heat while we travel somewhere in the van. This break coming up. So I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I'm either going up to Mount Bohemia to snowboard, which Andrew told me that it's a big sausage fest up there, so it'll be really fun and we might do that, or we might just start driving south and go wherever the road takes us. Literally, we have zero plan right now.
Speaker 1: That's fun. I like that. That's a fun adventure. Very excited for it. Well, Jenny, I love you, Happy too, Christmas, Happy New Year, and same goes to you. Thank you for hanging out with us this year, Yes, thank you. Looking forward to twenty twenty five with you all so exciting.