Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another live edition of the Cajun Night. I am joined today by all of the esteemed guests and panels of everybody likes to come in here and talk on the Cajun Night Live. For anybody listening for the first time who would like to be a part of this conversation, go to Cajun Night on Patreon. The link is in the description below, and there's only one tier. There's only one way to join. I will be posting more things on there here soon. As a matter of fact, recently I was doing some I was working out with my armor as I do, and I suffered two armor failures. I have a pauldron whose leather popped through. I got to reattach some leather and probably recut another piece of leather to put in another rivet that's got to go in. And then one of my buckles for the chest on my brigandine popped off. So I've got some repair work I'm gonna be doing to my armor. I will be making video content out of that to put on YouTube and onto the page. So if anybody would like to be a part of the Cajun Night in that regard, please check me out on YouTube and on Patreon. But to get started here, before we were recording here, Royce, you were telling me about some protests that were going on in Colorado about people who want the illegals.
Speaker 2: So people are talking about.
Speaker 3: Obviously Trump being a fascist and you know, we want to keep our people, and it seemed like it was all over the country. Apparently it wasn't just in Denver. Basically just on my smart its like just looking up protests in Colorado, like there was a big thing about February fifth, everybody needed the Capitol building and literally they went there to throw up signs and say, you know, we want to save our democracy and no fascists and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Even though yeah, illegals are a part of the democratic process now we actually since they can vote with no voter ID in certain places, I suppose they can be but all.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, so it just kind of coat.
Speaker 3: I didn't really have a chance to look at exactly everything, but just briefly just taking a look at it, like why all these people are.
Speaker 2: Protesting these things is like.
Speaker 3: I understand like the way that the media portrays it as you know, oh my god, that you know this mother is being is being separated from her child, and families are being separated, but they.
Speaker 1: Are not here the right way.
Speaker 3: I will tell you though, that I actually responded to someone on like there was a post on a redditbout this whole decembery February fifth thing, and I was like, look, I'm generally curious to see what exactly it takes to become a citizen. And the person that basically responded to me and she's simply, it was a very very difficult process. So the process isn't easy and it can be expensive, and like you need to know, you need like apparently this girl's family immigrated for work. But then like it's it's a big mess. So the system doesn't seem easy by any means, right, But obviously there's there's a way to go go about it. But maybe they're saying that most people don't have the finances to afford it and it is extremely difficult. So I think that we can agree that the system should potentially change, but just the way that they're going about it is not necessarily the right way. Obviously, then you have the event as we on the gangs who are in Denver and Aurora and who were wreaking all kinds of havoc and threatening the apartments and there are well, you're going to pay rents to us or else, So obviously that's not good either. So there's a difference between people who want to come to this country for something better and then some people that want to come here and they want to make it, you know, little Mexico or worse.
Speaker 1: The all right, So taking away all political dogma, regardless of what side of what asle people want to throw on this, Okay, we are in fact a nation of immigrants. That's just the facts of the matter, Okay. And I fully understand why somebody from a third world or even I don't want to throw it on that shade a Central American country would try to come to this nation by any means necessary to try to form a better life for themselves. I fully understand this with all of the empathy and compassion that I can muster. I hear that, and I get it right. And I don't even like grouping all of them with the like Trump has said a million times, the drug dealers and the gang members and all that. Yes, there are those. I would postulate that the vast majority of the legal immigrants that make their way to America are not gang members, okay, And they're not out here trying to be out in these streets. You know, They're trying to make a little living for themselves with a better opportunity than they had in their home country. I get this. I have the empathy for it. Okay. There is absolutely the illegal factions that make the way across Trendeirawa. I think is called they have been wrecking shop in certain areas of the country when they have where they have made their presence known. That can't go unanswered, okay. But even still, it's like they're drinking our jarbs. Like not many Americans are gonna go pick fruit in a field for pennies on the dollar or build houses for less than minimum wage under the table, like illegal immigrants would. I hear this, I get it, Okay. The problem isn't the illegals that are coming over and building houses for way cheaper Okay. They're not the carpenters that are working without a license or these things, although yes, these are problems as well. But it's like, okay, if it's a rule, it's a rule. It's a rule, and we can't make exceptions for one without making exceptions for the other. And when you do this on scale, we now get the problems that we have in this country Economically. This can't work, so we obviously need to get these people out now. I was actually just talking to my children about this today. I just got home from my son's soccer practice, first practice of the year. He was stoked and on the way he was asking about what is Trump doing about the illegal immigrants. I don't know why my eleven year old thought to ask this question. I think because a lot of his buddies are actually Hispanic, and like we do, in fact love the Hispanic community in my household. I don't teach hatred. I don't teach bigotry. Okay I did, That's not how I do business. But I did tell him that there is a faction of this so that they are here illegally, this makes them criminals, so when they get sent home to their home countries. Trump has been doing a lot of things in this time. Y'all remember hearing about when they sent planes to Venezuela and Venezuela sent them back, and then Trump basically picked up the phone and was like, hey, look, uh, either you take these dudes off the plane, or there won't be people to get off the plane next time. And like that's just gonna be what it's gonna be. Next thing. You know, Venezuela's accepting their illegals back and it's all good Mexico. That Mexico is like, we can't do that. We're not gonna take these people back. Bob By Bop Trump picked up the phone, and now Mexico has sent like a thousand troops to the border to help strengthen the border security, to help the US forces. And it's like, hey, yeah, that didn't play out like they thought it was gonna do. They thought they were dealing with somebody without a backbone. They forgot that dyning t just stepped into the room. But yeah, the people that are protesting that we love our illegals and things like that. Look, who doesn't love the culture of Latin America, right, who doesn't love taco stands on every corner. I can't find one person that's bitching about that, and myself included. But if we're gonna be honest here, it's not even like the drain on the welfare system, the drain on the socialized medicine system, or it's not even the drain on one system or that system or the other. It's the all encombassing and that's the bigger picture, and that's the problem. If it was a mass wave one time that we could handle, that's one thing. I forget what the last statistic was on what a monthly snapshot looked like of how many people had made it across the border. But we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of people over the course of the last four years, ten years, twenty years.
Speaker 1: It's it's to a point to where we literally have to start the mass deportation and it's high time. Honestly, I know it's gonna be a little bit of an uncomfortable situation, and people are gonna attribute Trump to being laterally hatlar. This is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination. Everybody else in the chat, what do y'all think about this?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm kind of torn right because so like last week, one of the reasons I wasn't here is like literally that Wednesday, Ice did a raid and not my plant, but another plan of the company that I worked.
Speaker 1: For y'all have a raid. Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well okay, it wasn't an official they didn't officially say ice. But I get to work, and I mean, I'm in. I'm over in Portland. Most of our plants are in the south and the East coast, and I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting in the plant manager meeting and corporates talk about that the FEDS came to a plant, right, Okay, And this was literally the day after the rape had been announced, or a day or two after, right, So, like I'm kind of seeing both sides of it because like I have a lot of people right now, like they're they're on migrant status, right, They've got all the papers.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, good good things. Look who can nobody's against the migrants that have their papers in the order?
Speaker 2: Brother, No, no, no, no. But like I'm still kind of learning about all that.
Speaker 5: But like anyways, right, so I so I empathize. Yeah, So they were going through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, look, if the FEDS, if.
Speaker 5: Any government agency comes in, don't let them walk around the planet. Ask for ID ask for a warrant. It was a hard part for me to say, Look, I'm a convict. I see a badge, the first thing I asked for is a warrant like.
Speaker 1: Yo, Like, Yo, I'm not a convict. But straight up, if I see badges in bound, I'm a ghost from wayback, son, I'm a runner. I see the lights, I'm going, you ain't gonna see me, Bro.
Speaker 2: No, so, but it's it's like.
Speaker 5: So when I was on the other side of the tracks, I always understood that any action I was taking, I was risking potential consequences. And sometimes those consequences wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Even affect me. It might be the people around me.
Speaker 5: Right, So there's a twofold part with like these people are not fall into rules, like there needs to be consequences, like call me a big, call me harsh, Like I don't care if we're living on quote unquote stolen land, Like we conquered.
Speaker 2: That's what we did. Like it happened.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Like but that's that's what's the way the world at the time.
Speaker 2: And that's what we did, Bro.
Speaker 1: That's what every civilization has done. Rome conquered the people that lived on that land before their Greece, Persia, name it. That's how this works. That's how human civilization has worked. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I mean, yeah, like you you broke a rule, you got to pay the consequences. And if you are a parent with children, if if you break any other laws, guess what You're gonna be separated.
Speaker 2: From your children. It's harsh. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Like that, there was that mom that was like, what happens if I get picked up by ice, Who's gonna get my kids from school? And this? And this all right? And with all empathy, all empathy and compassion. If I'm riding dirty and I get pulled over and I get cuffed, Who's getting my kids off the bus? That's not fair except for the fact that I was breaking the law and I literally brought this upon myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then I also, we are conspiracy theorists. We do not trust any government for that matter.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 5: I also like, while I'm not on the Trump is Hitler right, It's like, okay, that man was also rounding up a particular group of people people and some horrible things happen to them, right, it believe that narrative. There's people out there that question it.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, what was that Haitian guy that they also arrested and deported back and he's like, I'm not going to Haiti. And it's like, wait a minute, He's not just against the Latinos, he's against the black creole population as well. It was like, yeah, well damn it. That didn't make Trump look any less racist. It did make him look more equal in his quote unquote hatred, but not only racist against Latinos, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, like, my what's making my conspiracy census tingle right now on this particular issue is I see a lot of similarities between where we are at as a country right now and what led up to the Civil War. Right take out slavery for quote unquote human.
Speaker 2: Rights right, and it like.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily the same thing, but it is the way it is being talked about and how divisive that issue is. And I mean you can take that with immigration, LBGT whatever issues like all, like when you round it all up in human rights, like slavery, the slavery abolition was a human human rights issue.
Speaker 1: That was the human rights to troctity and no other way to say it, for sure none.
Speaker 2: So it's like, whether you are.
Speaker 5: For or against any of the issues right now, Like I I mean, granted, I'm only thirty four, you know, I haven't been spinning on this this this uh, this, this globe, this flat plane, whatever the hell it is that we're on. Oh, if we ever, if we get to that point, I've got something I want to say about that.
Speaker 1: But we'll put a pin in that one for sure, Hellia.
Speaker 5: Because I listened to the episode and there's there's something I've been wanting to say about that that I haven't had anybody to talk to you, So I gotta get it off my chest.
Speaker 1: All right. I'll talk about that one in a minute, because honestly, I do love Tam. She was an absolute sweetheart. I may disagree with her, but she was great. But anyway, anyway, back to the illegals.
Speaker 5: Oh so, yeah, but it's yeah again, how similar we are to America leading up into the Civil War, and how divided we are, and whether I agree with it or not. And again I am not saying that Trump is Hitler, But what I am saying is that it can be argued that America right now is doing very similar things that happened in Germany in the early nineteen forties, and that is rounding up a group of people right, wronger and right, wronger and different.
Speaker 1: I see, I see at least some of the similarities. Don't even wrong. Yes, there is nuances. Clearly, we're not mass murdering anybody, and it's not for religious or creed type of issues. It's more or less just them being here when they're not supposed to be. But I do, in fact see what you're saying. And this is I think that's the big talking points of the mainstream left right. They're saying, he's just rounding up the Latinos, he's racist, he's literally hitler. It's this. I see this. Okay, I get what they're saying. I respectfully disagree. Like you said, there's if they were to do this with any other group that was doing some sort of mass illegal act, it wouldn't be seen this way. Okay, I'll give you an example. I also gave the example like this to my children earlier. If I'm not mistaken, isn't it Ecuador who is like the safest country in Central America right now? Because the president came out and basically said, if you're a gang member associated with a gang member, if you have a gang member's number in your cell phone, you're guilty by association and you're going to jail. It took them two weeks to clean up the entire country. Now the prisons are overflowing, but they're all in jail. And in a matter of grand scheme of things, one month, the nation went from being a hotbed of cartel and illegal gang activity to being like the safest country, damn near on this hemisphere. Say what you want? Is that mean? Is that bigoted? Is that wrong of him to do? Did he you know, did he not do the proper channels and filter through?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: He basically gave a hard line. Oh what if this person's cousin happens to be a gang member and they have their number in their phone? Yo, you better delete the goddamn numbers. That's what I know. And you better not let the cops go through your phone and find the number. And that's just what it was. It worked, that's the problem. It's mean, it's ugly. Ah ooh mean it worked. The country's doing really well right now as a result of this. Now, I'm not saying that mass deportations in America are all of a sudden going to turn a new leaf for us, and we're gonna be on some sort of a new economic and moral foothold in the nations of the world. Here, I'm saying it's an excellent start, and I'm saying that the problem you have to do it somewhere. You have to start somewhere. And they tried doing the anchor baby thing, they tried doing the kids in cages for a little while. They tried all of these soft core approaches to it led to soft core results. I am not a fan of the if every if you have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. I get this, and I'm not a fan of that type of policy. However, one plus one still equals two, and I have a feeling that in the next six months, we as a nation are going to be looking a whole lot better for for all of this to be, you know, in the rear view mirror. But what do you What are the rest of y'all think about this? We've got two other Tony's, We've got Kyl in here, we got Raven. Y'all chime in on this. What is y'all's thoughts on the mass deportations of illegals. I'll talk go forward, Tony.
Speaker 8: I think it's wonderful, you know, I live in New Jersey, so I'm I'm near Lakewood. If you guys know where that place is and who's there? You know, everywhere I go, you know, they're just they're just everywhere there's you know what's it majority like Spanish and very big, very very very big uh Jewish you know, living area. But you know what they're they're essentially the same thing, at least in my opinion at this point, because.
Speaker 1: Hispanics and Jews are the same thing in your opinion.
Speaker 8: Well, when it comes to like the living conditions, you know, living conditions here, and how they take advantage of our welfare system and everything else, because you know, at least over here, you know, they just have you know kids, You know that they stay unmarried, they have like nine kids. The husband rents out the you know, their apartment complexes to the women, and then they essentially get everything for free on top of getting food stamps and everything else. And you know, just it gets to be too much. And you know, I was telling you because when it comes to uh, you know, the taxes and all that kind of stuff. You know, I was telling you about like how you know, I just got prett approved and you know the state taxes for like property like around Paton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say go in on this one because you and I were dmon on the Patreon for the Cold of Conspiracy. For everybody who's chiming in here and listening for the first time on the Cage to Night, give the background to the situation in New Jersey right now. Bro, that blew my mind.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So pretty much you can't buy a house that's not a rundown piece of shit for like less than three hundred thousand, Like I'm I've been looking for probably over a year and a half. You know, my brother got lucky three years ago. You know, he he bought a house that just got rebuilt from actually sandy like way back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but uh, you know he got lucky with the interest rate. You know, he got it when it was like three percent. And now you know, with me, you know, as I'm looking, you know, I got pretty proved for three hundred thousand, but my interest rates almost seven percent. That's for first first home time you know, first home time buyers and all that.
Speaker 1: From the home buyer, you're getting seven bro, Yeah, yeah, you're getting You're getting railed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then on top of that, you know, I had to be very careful for where I look for houses because you know, I'm in Ocean County, so it's it can vary, it can swing hard. So the lowest I found for like taxes is like maybe twenty four hundred, but it goes all the way up to thirteen thousand, and you know for a year for just you know, for the property tax and all that. It's just it's just terrible. And you know, I been saving my money for I don't know how long at this point, close to two years. But you know, I diversified. I have a lot of silver. You know, I've been mingling with the crypto right now.
Speaker 1: Have you checked out COC Silver? I actually haven't, not trying a shameless plug necessarily. But at the same time, bro, if you're getting into silver and gold bullion, go to cocsilver dot com and check it out. I will say, seven K Gold is the company. We love them to death. And uh that from what I can tell and from what I have found from this company, it's a one stop shop. It's amazing. Anyway, end of shameless plug, moving on.
Speaker 8: No, it's all good, kind of through that alley for you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, my boy.
Speaker 8: You know, I've just been diversifying and just really saving. But at this point, you know, I'm just gonna wait and see if the interest rates go down, because you know, I've I've been keeping a close eye on like all the policies and stuff going through, and you know, Trump's really trying to h lower it. So maybe I'll go lucky.
Speaker 1: You're saying that not just the housing market, but the job market and everything else as far as New Jersey goes, You're saying that that has been a direct impacted system based off of the illegal immigration.
Speaker 8: I think so, yeah, because every because you know, I'm a I'm a road tech. I fix forklifts. You know, I just drive statewide. You know, I'll even go up to New York Sylvania sometimes, but uh, you know, everywhere I got, dude just loaded. You know, no one speaks English at all. You know, it's it's it's crazy. And on top of that, you know they're they're they're not hired. You know, they're just under the table. Every every single warehouse I go to, you know, they're all like multimillion dollar warehouses and there's not a single employee. You know, these these businesses are just cashing out like crazy and they're just they're not helping, you know, no doubt.
Speaker 1: And again, I I'm torn on this one on my own front, but that's for my own selfish reasons. Like, for instance, I love authentic Mexican food. Oh yeah, if if I go to a Mexican restaurant and there's a white person serving me, I'm probably gonna leave. Gonna be straight up. If it's text mechs, that's different. It's different genre. But like I don't want Tracy or Stacey in the back making them to maales you. I want Loope in the bag making them to malaies. You know what I mean. That's just me. And if I'm going to get some pasole, I want it to be authentic. But that's I'm a little different on that front. But at the same time, I have so many people I know in my personal life from not just my time in the military, but even just in the comings and goings of your day to day that I know that came here legally and went through the at some times decade long process to get their paperwork to be here legally, and they are not trying to make America more like Mexico. They are super proud to be American. Man, they bleed red, white and blue. So whenever I see the process that these people went through to become American citizens, and then I see these other people who are coming across illegally, they're trying to do everything they can to change America to their culture. It's it's not the way. It's not the way at all. And now I haven't heard of the mass illegal influx into New Jersey before, but then again I'm not there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: It was crazy. It's crazy because you know, when when New York got a lot of heat, a lot of them got sent over here. Wow. So there they're sleeping. They're pretty much sleeping in the streets behind Like I don't know if you ever been to like the east coast of Flake wah wah and stuff like that, they're like in the parking lot just setting up camps and shit, you know, like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So whenever I lived in d C was from twenty ten to twenty fourteen, and I went up to New York, Atlantic City, Philly, Boston. I mean, I've been in and out of New York more times than I can count for the record, cannot stand the city. It was cool the first five times I went. After that, I really started to have a disdain for the entirety of the city. But that's neither here nor there Yet. New Jersey. I like certain areas of it, certain areas of trash.
Speaker 2: I'll stand by that.
Speaker 1: Same with Maryland, for instance, Like Baltimore sucks. I really hate Baltimore, but like you go out to more of the rural and farm areas, beautiful country, beautiful people. New Jersey the exact same way. Like Hoboken is not all that, y'all. I'm sorry, it's really not. It's cool to go check out a couple of times, but after that, it's like, Yo, there's way more New Jersey than just the Turnpike.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: That's just I know, I'm weird for this, but yeah, I never saw much of an illegal influx there. But I understand what you mean as far as like outside and is the homeless community really more of the illegal community or is that more of the heroin addict homeless by choice situation there?
Speaker 8: Well, at least from what I could see and tell, a lot a lot of the immigrants get free housing from like apartments and stuff like that, like the government will fund them to live in actual houses and shit, and just you know, the people that can't afford stuff, like me, you know, they live in the streets for there.
Speaker 1: They won't take care of their veteran population. But the illegals, hey, we got government programs for that. It's crazy that works.
Speaker 8: Mhmm, yeah, it's it's it's pretty nuts. But you know, what are you going to do? You know, I see ice a lot around here too, So it's crazy. They're they're arresting people left and right. And you know, I I personally think that New Jersey is going to go red like next four years, like next election, just because of how many people they are going to take, you know, remove from New Jersey. I think it's going to swing at big time.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's talk about that real quick. Does New Jersey have voter ID laws or do you not just show any kind of idea to go vote?
Speaker 8: No? I just showed up and just did whatever. Really, yeah, it's it's really bad.
Speaker 1: It's very possible New Jersey turns red in this next election. Now, all right, real quick, swapping over to the other Tony on Chat. Now, I know you live in Texas, so you are closer to the border, you would see a lot of this more than others. What is your take on everything going on right now?
Speaker 6: Well, we got a voter ID for sure. I see a lot of Mexican people in my line of work because I work in a lot of food manufacturing facilities.
Speaker 1: Real quick, do you mean Mexican or Latino? That's broader, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh, primarily Mexican. Okay, driving around Texas you see a lot of Mexican driving license plates too, from Tamalipas, Coohila, Chihuahua, Nouiva, Leone, Durango, any kind of Mexican plates. So yeah, specifically, it's mostly Mexican here. Heard them and I haven't really noticed much of a change in attitudes, But I haven't been paying super close attention either. I don't think most of them are terribly worried in my opinion.
Speaker 1: That's fair. But I mean the ones that are here flying the Mexican flag and with those license plates, they're one hundred percent of where they're from and what they're doing there. They're there for work or something like that. The illegals there trying to hide and get the fake papers and everything like that. My thought would be that they would get as far away from the border as possible, i e. Portland or New Jersey or Chicago. What if the case was you wouldn't make it across the border to stay right there. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 6: On other thing is we got a lot of border checkpoints depending where you go within the state on the freeway, so you will stop it be stopped by cops or border patrol in the last are you a citizen and you just say yes and they say have a nice day and wave you on unless they think you are suspicious or something in your carlic suspicious. And yeah, overall, I would say, like people aren't too worried about border enforcement right now. But that's just the circles I run it. Also, I go back and forth between El Paso and see dot Juarez at least twice a year, and I've heard about a lot of drama happening there, like people rushing the border from Mexico, but personally, I've never seen it, and every time I've gone across, it's very peaceful. There are lots of high school students that walk across that border. Crossing every day. So I'm hoping that it stays as peaceful as I have seen it, because I've never seen anything super dramatic, no.
Speaker 1: Doubt, no doubt, And I really do hope that everything does stay peaceful as far as yes, there's the mass deportations. Yes, ICE is breaking into places and quote unquote breaking in legally with warrants, going into places and getting the illegals out. I really do hope that these things do stay peaceful. We don't need gunfights breaking off in random cities across America because illegals decide they're not going back and things like that. So I'm with you on that front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need to encourage all the right people to be here and people to be wherever they belong. So, for example, all the refugees in Germany right now, I'm hoping that I told my uncle because he works with a lot of refugees. I'm hoping a lot of them just go home now, because if they were fleeing from Bashar al Asad, he's gone now, can't they just go home? Don't a lot of them want to go home if they don't speak the language in Germany, for example, and they don't have the occupational licenses they need. Yeah, by all means, they should just go home. That's where they belong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Syria is also like a ridiculously fractured nation right now, is it not. I haven't checked in on it in about two weeks. Last time I saw it was like a nation that's basically segments it off into eight different territories, and depending on which warlord slash group is running that section depends on how well you'll get along there.
Speaker 6: I don't know, you know, yeah, this rum runs most of it right now. And I heard something that I thought would interest you. Apparently the US did an airstrack on Idlib and killed a bunch of Wigers because there's been quite a lot of Wiger Muslims fighting in Afghanistan and Syria for a long time because they're Muslim. Yeah, and yeah, they've actually been CIA assets for a long time, which is a part of this whole Weiger versus China problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Weiger Muslims are a weird subset.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't mean weird to say that they themselves are weird people, but as far as how they fit into the quote unquote stereotypical Islamic vibe they're kind of the outliers, and so we've had these mass executions that what was that the Buddhist monks took to the streets and started just slaughtering Weiger Muslims and there was a alleged genocide going down in China over this whole event. I haven't heard anything about a US air strike in Syria trying to take out some Wigers. That's a new, a new little twist on it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think maybe they don't get along with with Hyattreral scham hts. That's my overall impression. Let me see, let me see if I can google it and just confirm it. So it's just something I'm pulling out of my butt.
Speaker 1: Because I'm trying to remember if the Wigers, I want to say they're Sheite, aren't they or like a subset thereof.
Speaker 6: I'm guessing more Sunni. The only Hazzara, the only Shia I'm aware of in Central Asia are the Hazaras and their minority in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but then again, I thought the Wigers were kind of a minority in the grand scheme of things. Maybe that's why I'm attributing them to the same group. I could be completely off base here, but I mean, look at the Kurds. The Kurds are they are definitely Islamic and everyone hates them just for the hell of it that that's like a whole thing within them. So I mean, maybe the Wigers are kind of a second tier group of them, or at least seen in the same light as that. So Okay, now, I know the US just did an air strike in Africa, and we also did an air strike and took out an entire as long Isis encampment. I didn't know we had dropped the air strike into Syria. That's a that's a move. That's a flex for sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe a it's old. I'm seeing a result from twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Uh no way, and Biden Biden approved an airstrike on the Wigers.
Speaker 6: Well, it wouldn't have been them explicitly per sere more along the lines that they're just a group in Idlab among many other sunny anti Asade groups that don't always get along with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so they are sonny, Okay, good to know. Interesting. Yeah, I really don't know what's gonna happen with Siria right now. I know they've got a new flag, and so therefore new flag knew me kind of jam or at least that's the image they're trying to portray.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, there was one this week, six days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay in okay, excellent, Well, I mean not excellent, but I'm glad you were on the right track. Excuse me, I should I should throw proper respect on that people died, But yeah, with you, man, what a strange time, y'all. I mean, at the same time, if there was an air strike that was to go down in Syria right now, there had to have been a greater tactical reason behind it, right There had to have been a mission. It couldn't have just been because oh these people are terrorists boom. I mean, maybe that's what Donni t is doing, but I feel like there would have been more of a strategic reason that that area would have gotten hit, especially this week as he's signing these crazy executive orders and he's making more strategic moves as far as what he's wanting to do for our country. I can't imagine he's dropping bombs just because he feels like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my guess is that Israel and a lot of the US Deep State want to prop up this new Syrian regime as much as possible and give it as much legitimacy as possible. But it's a very divided country, even among the Sunnies. So maybe this it libed group was making t for HTS and uh, it's the same reason the US is attacking Isis because Isis makes trouble for HTS there. They're a terrorist group that can be convenient for the US and Israel sometimes but other times when they're not, US and Israel feel no compunction and dropping some bombs on them real.
Speaker 1: Quick for the unlearned HTS would.
Speaker 6: Be hyattreer al sham.
Speaker 1: Okay, Megan, sure we're all on the same page here, big dog. With that being said, all right, not to get off of the illegal immigration policy, but kind of in the same sense here as far as Syria is concerned, I have heard little rumors in the in the internet sphere that the Kurds may hypothetically move into Syria and use that as their base to set up Kurdistan like Kurdistan proper. What are your thoughts on that, Tony. You're a little more well read in world politics the most what is your take on this.
Speaker 6: On the US setting up.
Speaker 1: On the Kurds, the Kurds moving into Syria and basically setting up a base of operation, being like boom our Land, this is Kurdistan, let's roll.
Speaker 6: Well, they've been trying to do that for a little while in other countries too, like Iraq they had this semi autonomous region up in the north. But every time they've made any kind of moves to gain as much independence as they can, the Turks, the Iraqis, the Iranians, and the Syrians all team up against them somehow behind the scenes and prevent them from having a Kurdistan. I don't know much about the Kurdish culture or history. I'm aware some people say it's all fake, and I don't think I believe that. I know they do speak Arabic and they're almost all Sunni Muslims, although there's some religious diversity too. Yeah, but yeah, they seem like they really just don't like other Arabs, if they can even be conci or a subset of Arabs. And they also seem like their strategic allies of Israel, the other being Iserbaijan, the other regional friend of Israel in that area.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be a fair comparison to say that Azerbai Johnny's as well as the Kurdish population. Enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing. It's not like the Kurds are fans of Israel by any means, but the Kurds also get shipped on by the same groups that shit on Israel and vice versa. So it's kind of in the same flavor, if you will. So, but that's the point. So Syria has always jumped on them. Turkey, I mean hell, a third of the Turkish area they tried succeeding and making Kurdistan that got shut down, like you said, the north of Iraq, same thing happened. They got gassed by Saddam at one point over it, along with the Azerbai Johnnis. I don't know if the Kurds were actually moving into Syria in mass numbers to try to set up their own base of operations, that would be dope to me, that would be really cool. I just I don't I haven't seen enough evidence to say that it is a guaranteed thing that's going to happen. I'm hearing rumors that's about it at this time. So I didn't know if maybe you had heard more of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they tried. Back in twenty fourteen fifteen, there was this big party called the Kurdish WHITEPG. I have no idea what that stands for, but.
Speaker 1: The fighters, they're insane as far as like a fighting force goes. They dropped their I'm going to again try to watch my mouth here. Their their care or their quality of life for themselves. No, they run into it absolutely with the religious fervor of it's either I die or you die. Today. The Pershberger fighters, the White PK are pretty solid and very capable fighters for sure, but continue.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, they tried to carve out their own state at that time with some success, and maybe they're holding on to hope they can do it again. I'm pretty sure the name of the party is WHITEPG, but there's another one called the PKK in Turkey, and Turkey hates their guts, Yeah, wants to kill them.
Speaker 1: Turkey would be that resident quote unquote bad boy of the of NATO and the UN and everything else too. So I mean, yeah, they they're that group that we don't like but we have to be cool with. So yeah, that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 6: Too, because there's no mechanism for kicking anyone out of NATO. So eventually, I don't know. Maybe NATO just gets so big with so many groups that don't like each other that it has to fall apart if we admit too many people and wait too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very possible now, all right to shift gears here slightly. Everybody in the chat here today talking about NATO. I brought up the UN a moment ago, Trump pulling out of the NATO Humanitarian Aid grouping. What does everybody's take on this one? I'm not I'm kind of in the gray area on this. I see it as a good because we're not going to be giving millions and billions of dollars to randomness every single year just for the hell of it. I think that's a positive thing for us. Same time, that's kind of a massive power play. That's a huge move for us to pull out of the thing that we were basically funding the vast majority of How do y'all think that's going to play out on the world stage?
Speaker 6: So is this US eight or is this a different group?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, not usaid. He pulled us out of the Humanitarian Aid grouping of NATO, so America will no longer be sending money to countries just to send moneys to countries because we care so much and we're so magnanimous. The problem is that that's gonna look really poorly on the UN or yeah, the UN, because now other countries are gonna have to pony up and foot the bill for the same type of humanitarian aid. Zombie go ahead.
Speaker 9: It is actually, if I can remember the treaty, the treaty as it stands right now pretty much means like US, China and like two others because with the superpowers of the world, if something was to happen, we have to front the bill of everything, so like if it according to the UN treaties that they've signed pretty much because if the smaller nations get attacked or they're like infamine or something like that, it's up to the superpower nations to step in and actually provide aid and like try to reset the nation that's struggling and everything like that, and him pulling out of it because China has been pretty much fronting the bill to us the entire time, and most people don't realize that that this is going to shift the power plays and force Germany's hand also to like actually start picking up some of the slack and some of the other countries that have been wanting to not be considered a superpower. So I'm curious to see what's going to happen, because there's so many things that are happening, Like the famine that's actually going on right now has been we the America has been funding it to provide aid. But if we shift out of it, then who else is going to take over? So I don't know. I think it's it's an interesting move because it also puts us at a liability because if something was to happen to our country, then we have no one to come backups. Nobody will come unless, like we have treaties with them.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you, but I have a weird feeling that if America was to hit some sort of a crazy hardship, not many nations would be lining up to hook us up. We I feel like we pissed in enough cheerios to where enough people would be like, you know what, America can figure it out, They'll be fine. But I do think it's interesting, Like you said, Germany will have to start quote unquote like ponying up. Germany is in the middle, Tony, correct me if I'm wrong on this one. Germany is in the middle of a very tumultuous transition right now, not just at the seat of power of who's run the nation, but even culturally speaking. Merkel screwed the country for so long that now it's like they're doing the what would be considered the over correction in that regard, so America pulling out of giving all these aid packages and stuff. I can't see Germany really stepping up to fill that gap. If anything, Germany's gonna go more internal and worry about Germany at this time, which I would think would be a very wise thing for them to do. And if that was to happen, these third world countries who rely on that aid to make ends meet every single year, they're gonna be left to their own devices, which may in fact lead to what we have right now with South Africa and Zimbabwe going into an all out quote unquote civil war over the Democratic Republic of the Congo. But that to talk for another day. But Tony, from what you've heard about with Germany right now, do you think they would be able to pony up and fill the gap of America or they pretty much gonna go into a little bit more of isolationist mode.
Speaker 6: Right now, I am thinking there'll be more isolationists. I don't think there's much in it for them to be given more aid to anybody. And right now, the overall political attitude in Germany has been getting more and more in favor of the af D party, which stands for Alternative Deutschland, which basically didn't exist five six years ago. They were really small, very much you know, let's do something about this immigration problem, and that's the two main parties in Germany have been the Social Democratic Party of Germany, the SPA day and the coalition of the Christian Social Union and the Christian Democrat Union, which are the right wing coalition. And there's a couple other smaller ones, the Greens, the left and the FDP fria Deutsche Partei.
Speaker 1: And is that like the same general vibe as the excuse of the Green Party in America.
Speaker 6: Is very similar to the American Green Party, except they somehow they're always around five percent of the vote. But this AfD alternative for Deutsche Land, it's gotten much more popular, like exponentially more popular every year so they're about equal to SPDA and CSUCDU.
Speaker 1: And I've heard they're more of an alt right I don't want to say extremist party, because that's negative, but they are seen as an alt right or far right party, which would kind of be in that over correction to get away from Merkel and all of her ilk correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are the farthest right, but they do everything they can to avoid being associated with Hitler. So their leader Alice Videl says that, oh, Hitler was actually a leftist. Hitler was actually a communist.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we're gonna get technical, the S and Nazi or the Z excuse me, stood for socialist, So I mean, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, well, every other week or so, there's some other crime committed by some immigrant or refugee in Germany and that drives up the AfD. These pull numbers by like another one or two percent. There was a Muslim in a Schoffenberg that killed some kid like a week ago, and you know, every time that happens, if these numbers go up one or two percent, And they got an election coming up February twenty third, so uh, they're probably gonna do really well, the best they've ever done. And Germany's gonna be more you know, isolationists and more anti immigrant mode. And you know, I don't think it has to be hostile to any other country, but there's this sense that there's enough people here already and they don't belong here, and they're from other parts of the world. They should be able to prosper where they belong and not come here and demographically replace us. And talking about demography maybe controversial, but you know, these big swings in population happening too fast are gonna piss people off, and they're already doing that. So some people are supporting AFT more and more. And when I go on Shaohongshu, which I know you hate that I got that app, but a lot of Chinese people seem to really love Alice Vitel because she studied economics in China for six years and she speaks Chinese. So you know, Germany and China will get along. They always have, to my knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the record, Tony, I've said many times that downloaded the app was guilty of treason. I don't think you're a part of that group. You didn't download that group to stick it to the American government. You downloaded that app for your own curiosity and for your own looking at narratives from other perspectives. And I know who you are, so I don't believe that you're a trader binding me.
Speaker 6: I know. And you said that before I told you I downloaded, so yeah, yeah, yeah. And I also want to practice Chinese a little bit. And uh, there's just uh, I don't know, plenty other reasons to be on there, but it kind of sucks in terms of politics. They try to stay away from politics with the algorithm, but there's a lot of interest in European history, more than I thought there would be.
Speaker 1: That's gonda interesting. Anthony, go ahead, your hand's been raised for a little men and chime in on this one. Brother.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I just got to start off by saying, Tony, your voice does not match your face at all.
Speaker 2: Bro. I thought like a little bit.
Speaker 5: Older gentleman, like like a William Ramsey, And you are significantly younger than what your voice like.
Speaker 2: I mean that in the highest compliment.
Speaker 1: Very well do you think he is, bro?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like up there with William Ramsey.
Speaker 5: Really I did, like, like, genuinely all duer s is very articulate, he's got he's got a deep voice. He presents himself very well, like I thought he was an older gentleman like William Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh no, I know Tony personally. Actually, me and him have met face to face multiple times. He used to come on the job site that I work, so I knew him before the whole podcast thing actually became a thing. He's a true homie one hundred percent. But yeah, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: Out there.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: But anyways, getting to the topic, like I don't know, I like, if we're pulling, if we're not having to front the bill for people that can't pay for themselves, like we've got money, Like we have things in house that we need money to clean up. Sure, you know, and if we're if we're going to be the world's police, we can't be the world's charity too, bro.
Speaker 1: I literally was having this conversation with the kids. It's like, look, America is seen as the world's police, but as soon as we deploy people somewhere to do what quote unquote needs to be done, almost one month later, they're pissed off that we're there and we need to send ourselves back and we no one asked you to be here and all of this, so it's like we're damned before we do, and we're damned if we don't, no matter which way the chips fall.
Speaker 5: And I mean for I guess for me, like looking at it's like how our country has been the last five ten years, Like if like I honestly think we should take a hard isolation miss approach for a while. We obviously have our own issues that we got to get ironed out and taken care of. And the world is saying that they don't want or need our help. So if we've got a bunch of third world countries turning into war zones because they don't want or need our help, like I'm sorry, unless it's like Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, like somebody a country that could actually be a threat, Like I mean, is the things going on in Africa right now a horrible atrocity?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it our business?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 5: Like we don't lose anything from not helping them, and we don't gain anything from helping them. And I think more often we are shooting ourselves in the foot by aligning ourselves with other countries that do not give us any benefit for the sole purpose of political cloud or ideology, like we are sacrificing ourselves for the benefit of others with no return, Like it's a meaningless, slow suicide.
Speaker 1: I can see what you're saying, but there's nuances to them, right, Like I just not the countries you name, because like Saudi Arabia, for instance, they're an ally. They're not in the conversation. Russia's got their own shit going on. China, I got my own vendetta against them. But fair I hear what you're saying. It's like, we're damned if we're do and we're damned if we don't. So us taking an isolationist approach for the next few years I think would be beneficial that being said. And I gotta be careful on how I were this one. And I would love to hear everybody's two cents on this one. I see you, Raven, we will I do want to hear from you here in a second. The world has a habit of every time that you're trying to mine your business and do your own thing, life will throw a curveball at you that just puts you right back into the middle of the shit you tried to get out of that seems to be a going trend. So it's like, if we were to take a hard isolationist approach for the next two years, four years, ten years, whatever the case would be, I have a feeling that somehow, within the next twelve months we would get dragged into some other conflict in some nation that we kind of have to get involved in because this or that or the third or whatever the case was. It's it's almost like we've said our to be those guys, you know what I mean. I don't know I would support an isolation this approach, especially during Trump's reign. Let's let's get our own our own home base situated, let's get our own tax laws organized, let's get our military revitalized, let's secure our borders, all these things. But I just have this weird feeling that we're gonna get not attacked necessarily, but something's gonna happen to where America is gonna have to get involved somewhere else. And it's I hope I'm wrong, God, I hope I'm wrong. But anyway, anyway, I digress, Raven, what is your two cents?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm gonna answer Tony because we were talking in the chat.
Speaker 1: So to be more.
Speaker 9: Clarifying, China was asked before COVID and during COVID by Germany to increase their spending. So their annual spending every year roughly for their humanitarian is one hundred million dollars. So let's are like bastline that they have to give. During COVID they increased it by fifty million to give to the who they gave another like thirty million here and there. But when I was saying that if we pull out, so as of right now we are the top contributors, we're around roughly six point eight to ten billion dollars a year that we give out to a whole bunch of countries. You can google the stats. It tells you all of who's doing it. Next in line is Germany. Germany is the one that's actually been giving out the top but they call on China to aid to increase their funding for whatever you in issue that's happening. Germany goes to China is like, hey, can we get some more money, and then depending on the Commonist Party, they decide if they're going to give it out or not. So with Americans pulling out, that means the majority of the funding for all of the countries that have been receiving aid in various ways is now going to be ripped away. So that means technically they're going to either have to rewrite the treaties that state the superpowers are going to be shifting, and that means that China's going to have to either pick up the slack or Jerney's going to pull out, or they're going to have to figure out with the other people that are in the un that are going to be participating who is going to pick up the slack for the American the Americans pulling out, But that also means that that's going to bring all that money back to us. But we're going to have to like stockpile shit because no one is going to come to our aid if something happens. Technically, because you did say that, like, if something happened, nobody would really be lining up. It doesn't really matter if they like us or not. There's so many treaties in play and so many different things that they cannot not back us up. If we were still participating, and because we were the biggest donators, they had to come to our aid. Now they don't have.
Speaker 1: To that's a fair point. And I don't know how many countries we have treaties that would actually be obligated to help us if we were the ones that were in time of need or something like that. I feel like that list is vast, but dot dot I feel like most of the countries that we have treaties with, Yes, of course there's exceptions, Germany being one of them. I feel like most of those countries couldn't help out if they had to, like not even that they would choose not to. They actually don't even have the resources to help even if they like physically had to, I mean help most of the NATO countries, and not just militarily. But I'll use that as an example. Most of the NATO countries haven't even spent the bare minimum amount on their military that they have been supposed to in like what eight years or something like that, So I mean, who knows. Maybe they are allocating all these funds for humanitarian aid and they would be able to help if something like that happened. I just I got a hard time believing that if America fell on hard times that the countries of Europe that are supposed to be our homies would actually send more than thoughts and prayers. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm just a pessimist here, but I don't know. Maybe maybe that's incorrect. Maybe these treaties would stand up, and maybe these people, these countries would actually start sending real aid towards us to help us out. I just I don't know. I have a hard time believing it. But maybe again that's just because of my perspective of US being America and US being the country that always has to dole out the excess. I don't know, but okay, all right, So the chat has been here for a little minute here, everybody's kind of been just speaking up on it. So I don't know all of what is in the chat right now. But let me just reach for my glass when they're already off my face. Good god, y'all, age is a cruel bitch. My eyesight is going to shit daily. Let's see. Here, saw two customs customers today and drove three hundred miles home from Tulsa, so I didn't have much opportunity catch up on the news, yo, Tony. I feel that one hundred percent. I've been trying to get snippets of it where I could because I've been busy. I have legitimately been busy NonStop for the past seventy two hours. Like if it wasn't something I was doing at home with my own house, it was something I was doing for X, Y or Z things. So I feel that one hundred percent kids are watching a thing making noise. No, dude, not you're good. I heard the kids in the background, but I was cute. That was your daughter on your lap a minute ago.
Speaker 6: Huh that was my son. He's one and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh he's a little cutie.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, hold on, Zombie sent a picture. What is this? Whoa Okay, Raven, You're gonna have to break This is a lot of pictures. I'm not sure exactly which thing specially.
Speaker 9: You had said that, like, I'm not sure what to talk about. So I took like a simple screenshot of like just a few things that I've saved in the last like two hours of like, here's some things that we can talk about out. There's a lot going on globally right now. That's like wild' out. So pick a topic. I have plenty of information.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Royce har g Grimatria has uh. He sent a link to den Denver. Right. I didn't know that was the name of the people that lived in Denver. Okay, Denver right. Thousands joint protests at state capital as immigration authorities operate around Denver. So yeah, that was that was more of the uh the refugee slash illegal immigrant conversation, no doubt, largest Jewish community outside of New York. Denver is the largest Jewish community outside of New York. I honestly would have thought New Jersey. I I that's just me personally, but okay.
Speaker 2: Fair when we were talking about New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. Uh shit, that's Portland area too, Anthony. Actually, now you're speaking up real quick. I'm not sure if I've asked you or not. You're in Portland, how many pairs of perkin Stocks do you own?
Speaker 2: What are you call like sandals.
Speaker 1: Specifically those specific type of sandals that are apparently indicative of all Oregonians, and Portland is apparently the mecca of that tribe. So I'm just curious if you own.
Speaker 2: Those or not. Dude, I wear sneakers and steel toach shit kickers.
Speaker 1: My boy. Okay, all right, moving on, moving on. Portland is a fucking wild in prices. Yeah, yeah, I could only imagine what the housing market in Portland looks like. Oh my god, I shudder at the thought one hundred thousand eggs worth forty thousand dollars stolen from a trailer. Bro, what kind of financial hardship do you got to be in to steal one hundred thousand eggs like chicken eggs from the back of a truck. I understand we all hungry in here, but like that's a bit wild, bro.
Speaker 2: A dozen eggs in Portan right now is like five to six bucks.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't eat a lot of eggs. I'm allergic, so I only use them for cooking and stuff. So I have no idea what a current dozen eggs goes for in Louisiana. And honestly, I can't even say the last time I bought them, because my brother has chickens, so they're all they're all you know, yard him put yard pimp kind of chickens and things.
Speaker 2: I'll put you to like this.
Speaker 5: A year ago, I used to be able to buy a five dozen for ten to fifteen bucks.
Speaker 2: H and a dozen is.
Speaker 5: Costing five to eight depending on what quality you're getting.
Speaker 1: Let's hope the inflation goes down with all the financial things that Trump is trying to put into place. I don't know that to be a complete fact, but boy, I'm holding on to hope. All Right, here we go.
Speaker 8: This isn't this whole price gouge with eggs all about bird flow?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: Didn't they killt like one hundred million chickens or some shit?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? I think because the bird flu that the eggs are so high.
Speaker 8: I think so because they killed so many chickens over it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I thought monkey pocks was the next big plandemic they were about to release. I don't see monkey meat or monkey type things going off the rails here. I I don't know. Okay, sure could be bird flu. I remember back in the day, y'all, remember, ah, was it mad cow disease? And that was like the big scare and all of a sudden, beef prices went through the roof for like six months because people were scared that their beef had mad cow in it or something like that, and then it just went away off into the dust. Yeah, the mid two thousands were a way wilder time than people really want to believe. But uh, yeah, it's a little bit of some rints and repeat on that one. Let's see here, New Jersey is nine at Walmart. Damn at least it's seven up at ten. I need to go to I need to get chickens and take advantage. You know, I've thought about that if the subdivision I live in. I'm just gonna say this, I hate Hoa's personally. I I didn't know that they could just put liens on you because they felt like it. And I also didn't know that if you don't pay your liens, they the state will evict you in the state of Louisiana because of Napoleonic law. That's real life. Until I got slapped with a thirty day notice from the freaking state, and I was like, oh, okay, sure, I'll play this game, and I could fight at all I want. But I absolutely signed on the paperwork to be a part of that HOA when I bought the house, so I couldn't really fight that. I can't fight my own signature, you know what I mean. But Uh, anyway, yeah, things and stuff I do. I do want to have some chickens, not for the eggs, but because I love fried chicken. Personally, so I would like to have them for the sole purpose of dust rolling them when they cockled their last dew. But anyway, uh bro I thought the same thing, but didn't have any yard Lol. Hopefully soon, Yeah, I feel that Anthony one hundred percent. It says that Israel is building outposts in Syria causing fear in locals. Now, Raven, I don't know if you if you've read any more into that or what the situation is. I've heard that there was like a buffer zone that was being put up. Then I heard that it was kind of Israel was building out posts to trying to keep the peace so that no other wild things popped off that would bleed into their area. But I mean, with everything going on in Israel right now, is anything really considered crazy er at this point?
Speaker 9: You know, he was just looking at Kiddedy all were talking about it, so I was looking to see what Tony was talking about. And then it said, like nine hours ago, apparently the guy apparently France is hosting Area's president. I think, is this a president?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 9: I didn't I glance at it. I don't know whoever is in charge they're hosting them, and then they're talking about the locals or fearing these outposts that are happening and stuff like that. So I was just kind of glancing at what's going on in Syria what you guys were chatting about it. But I don't know if you saw the picture in the picture the but I forget what it's called. It's like the robot dog thing where it looks like this. It's like this viral robot dog that's battling a drone with fireworks and fires. People are like going crazy over this drone thing because it's like shooting down everything. People are like losing their minds about this new warfare tactic. I guess is what they're calling it.
Speaker 1: I just recently watched a video. Apparently the United States government put out a contract for any weapons designer who could come up with a portable handheld gun style weapon that would be most effective at taking down drones, and Benelli, the shotgun manufacturer, absolutely stepped up and they have now come out with it. It's not like a better model of a twelve gauge, but it kind of is. It's a almost no recoil twelve gauge, and they're coming out with different shells. The one that I've seen that is supposed to quote unquote take down the drones is do you'll know what a bolo is? Not a bolo knife, but a bolo as far as like the thing that the Australian Aboriginals would swing around their head and throw at the ankles of an animal. In these things, essentially there's a shotgun shell that has steel cables attached to five weights. There's five cables, five weights. You would shoot this at a drone and it would take it down. Apparently, it has been proven in Ukraine that shotguns do a very very very effective job at taking out drones, and the United States government has recently put out an order for thousands of shotguns and specific rounds to take out drones. Here. We thought we would be getting laser cannons, polse energy weapons. These things, Nah, just a super motted up redneck boom cannon. And that's what we're gonna roll with to take down the engineering marvel that is drone technology. I'm personally here for it. The white trash in me is screaming that like, hey, a twelve Games takes it down. I love that personally, but you know, I'm not mad at the robot dog with a flamethrower on its back. Either. That's pretty scary in Wonderguard. And also the twelve year old and me is screaming that that's pretty dope. So I don't know, I'm not horribly upset at that one either. But all right, I haven't heard of the robot dog with the flame throwers, but that's sick.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Raven, Speaking of random, weird things that are happening. Do you see that India is facing an break of the creeping paralysis. This thing is called the GPS is a rare disorder of the immune system that's attacking the nervous cells. There's one hundred and sixty cases that have happened so far, and it's like there's like five suspected deaths. I don't know what is going on globally, but there are so many different outbreaks of different types of diseases and rare things that are happening. Like the Congo is getting ravaged right now. They have like five different outbreaks that are going on of different things that's happening. I just I'm reading the news while we're all talking, and I'm like, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck, please do this is the time and place to discuss the wild things here beho on. Now, when you say the Congo, do you mean the Congo or the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Speaker 9: I think it's the Democratic Republic of the Congo that's being hit. They've gotten like three different ones just in the last few weeks. When we did our episode, there was like three three of them that are there. Now they have two more that are just hit, just hit, And so there's a whole bunch of different things. And tuberculosis is you know, going off in Kansas, and they're freaking out about that as well. So I'm curious to see which one they're gonna choose right now. And there's some mysterious virus that just was reading about that's like stuper deadly, a strand of a bola that's like mass just killing.
Speaker 1: You don't menu, Okay.
Speaker 9: It's a different strand of abula. But I'm trying to find out. I'm trying to find out more information. I found one article on it and I'm like, ooh, okay, they're they're seeing it's linked to the zombie virus, and I'm like, of course, I'm gonna, you know, look into everything that's zombies.
Speaker 1: So so see, I will say this as far as as far as Sub Saharan Africa goes, the Congo is doing Congo things. The Democratic Republic of the Congo, which for the record, is not democratic or a republic, just so everybody knows. If that's in the title of the country, it's probably a farce. But I feel like most people with brainstims know that whenever you read that nation has something going on with it, it's not something that you should immediately write off as bs because they're just doing wild stuff always. If anything, it's almost like those kernels of truth all lead to the fact that that entire nation is on the verge of collapse as is. I'm seeing reports that there is a genocide that is not currently going down there, but is at least getting ready to go. I don't want to use the term viral because as we're talking about things, but essentially it is getting ready to go to mass scale. The nation is not doing well. And now I've said it before, but apparently South Africa and Zimbabwe individually and together are about to get involved in open conflict over the Democratic Republic of the Congo. When we talk about Ebola had a buddy of mine that was working in Africa in the oil field, and he was working for Chevron. He was in Nigeria. He was actually an instrumental part of the Congo River crossing And if anybody would like to look up that engineering marvel of a project, that was pretty pretty mind blowing, honestly. But that area and what has been going down there since six seven through twenty sixteen when the oil field dropped out and China moved in, How could I put this nicely? That area is not doing well, nor have they ever, nor will they ever. Ebola ransacks Africa about once or twice every decade. I know that's an uncomfortable statement to say, and people are gonna say that's not true. Ebola only became a thing in the two thousands. Not so much, not even not even close to a true statement. The people that live in that area almost expect it every ten years or so that there's gonna be a wave of ebola that's going to go from the north to the south or the south to the north. Either way it goes, you'll die from it and or you will develop an immunity to it. Life goes on. They don't I gotta be careful on this one too. When I say they, I mean the average person living in that area of the globe. They don't have a value on human life. And what I mean by that is, and I'll give an example of just South Africa here. I know I've made mention of the the race war that's going on there. It's actually very nuanced per section of the country. Okay, it's not like the entire country is white versus black, binding means, but it's very tribal and those Zulus and the Cantu's I'm trying to remember, the other tribe hate each other and like they will stab each other over potatoes versus rice for dinner that night. And that's just what it is.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: They don't actually care about loss of human life. They don't value human life the same way that other nations do. So when we're talking about the Congo, the dr of Congo getting ready to enact a genocide, y'all gotta understand this is kind of just another year for them that they don't see it as anything. Crazy. If Ebola ransacks that area and it takes out a third of the nation's population, then like Tia, this is Africa that's the way it is, brother, Just you roll on, man, it is what it is. It is very hard for people in a first world nation to grasp the culture and the the desensitization of other areas of the world like that. So I have a hard time believing that, Yeah, the news will read that Ebola is about to ransack and a civil war is about to happen, a genocide's gonna happen. It's Africa's gonna be doing Africa shit, regardless of whether First world powers have anything to do with it or not. We definitely need to keep track of it, though, because allegedly a patient zero type of situation can happen and we might have to deal with one of these viruses that makes its way to Europe, to North America or whatever else. I'm skeptic of an Ebola outbreak becoming a North American problem, but there is a greater than zero percent chance of it. I think tuberculosis, especially like it's going on in the central part of the United States right now, I feel like that's more of a threat than Ebola by any means. But go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 9: So it looks like right now they got hit with cholera, measles and like two other viruses. It's interesting because it's Uganda that's being ransacked with the buller right now. But they are starting the new first rounds of vaccines, first ever vaccines to treat the trials to treat ebola in Uganda from a Sudan's. Sudan has like two different types of the virus and they're using it so now they have several people that have died from it.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 9: But you'll see in the chat that I dropped the uns thing for what's going on in the Congo right now. There's a lot that's going on globally with like the viruses and stuff. So who knows, Like the Benga card is stacked with which one is going to be the next plandemic situation.
Speaker 1: So I'll say that's also a massive red flag when su And chimes into the conversation. They are currently in a genocidal situation right now. The Janjaweed has made their presence known again. They just had a massive oil spill that turned a massive section of the country into an oil slick that now warlords are fighting over. If Sudan is trying to send aid somewhere, people need to peel back the layers of that onion and see which warlord is funding it and for what greater purpose? I'll say that's uh yeah, black hawk Down was a real thing. Those groups are That was a excuse me, exee, that was that was not? That was Somaliaou wasn't it? Yeah? My bat on that Sudan was the Janjaweed. Excuse me. The genocide that went down there only a few years back has kind of been reinstigated and not on the same divisional lines as it once was. But it's also about to get blown to that same scale yet again. That's while that Sudan is trying to send help to Uganda, that's insane. Meanwhile, Kenya has sent cops to help fight the issues in Haiti and the gangs are now being seen as actual political players. Barbecue has started his own political party in Haiti, and the Kenyan police officers can do nothing to help this. It's yeah, yeah, there's a while time to be alive, y'all, like out loud. This shit sounds like it's a movie, but it's real life. I don't know what to make of it. Let's see here, Raven did send this Dr Congo crisis is on United Nations UN News DR Congo crisis, a public health quote unquote nightmare is unfolding, warns the World Health Organization. Well, we know, I trustworthy, they are one hundred percent, but I mean, I do believe that there is in fact a crisis going on in the Democratic Republic of Congo as well as a lot of central on Southern African nations.
Speaker 9: I yeah, sorry, it's like seven hundred thousand refugees are camped out in these camps that are being like brutally targeted right now for like malnourishment. The children are being kidnapped and all sorts of stuff in these camps, but they are being like ravaged by different diseases going on. And so that's what the UN is supposedly trying to help right now because Rwanda, the M twenty three group is gaining momentum and so the country is being just like absolutely torn apart, and so it looks like it could potentially be What was happening I think like six months ago, was that they were targeting the outskirts of those camps and they were killing off people and like they were having a mini genocide that was going on. So on top of everything that these poor people are going through. Now they're being hit with all all the different types of diseases on top of that. So it's pretty bad. But see the US pulling out, that's a lot of funding that's going to Congo. So like who is now gonna the ho Like who actually will be funding that bill is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And keep in mind that area of the world had a machete genocide only a yester decade ago. It's it's a wild place. I don't know what to make. I know that America pulling out all kinds of humanitarian aid someone and that's the thing. Will someone even rise up to fill that gap? I mean, honestly if and Tony, this will kinda be to your point of Russia, and I know you're very pro Russian a lot of regards. The Wagner Group has operators in Africa. Now I'm not saying they're in the Congo or in South Africa and in Zimbabwe or anything like that, but they do have fighters in Bali, they do have fighters in Sudan. I wouldn't be completely shocked if Putin starts sending some sort of military aid to southern Africa to help out these situations as well, to try to help public image in that regard. What are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 6: I don't know much about Russia's interests in Africa, but I do know that Wagner is kind of a mercenary organization, so they'll probably just take whatever money the African uh power players have to give them for whatever those African power players want to accomplish. Russia does a lot of foreign aid in the form of grain, specifically Ukrainian used to but Russia has pledged to fill the gap left left by Ukraine, since Ukraine is exporting a lot less wheat now than it was three years ago.
Speaker 1: From because I know that Ukraine was the bread basket of Europe and was the provider of grain to Russa for a long time, what is where is Russia sourcing that grain from? These days?
Speaker 6: They grow a bunch of of themselves. Okay, they do have a fair amount of really good land and better fertilizer than they used to have back during before World War Two, so they export a lot of grain. Okay, sure, Actually, I think during the Cold War they were importing a fair amount from Canada because the Canadian stuff was better, but now yeah, they export a lot, like a couple hundred about one hundred million tons a year if I'm not mistaken year, now one hundred million.
Speaker 1: Tons a year, I missard. Okay, Wow, you know I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. Zombie just said something that is really interesting here. This is off of the peninsula of this the news source here uh lab holding Ebola in DRC's Goma at risk amid fighting, says the Red Cross. Okay, and this is published January twenty eighth of twenty twenty five. Okay, Geneva. The Red Cross voiced alarms Tuesday over the risk of fighting in the besieged dr Congo city of Goma could cause samples of ebola and other pathogens hailed in laboratory to escape. The International Committee of the Red Cross is quote very concerned about the situation in the laboratory of the National Biomedical Research Institute, which is facing a risk of power cuts end quote. ICRC Regional Director of Africa, Patrick Yusef said, Okay, so we may in fact have another Ebola outbreak wreak its way across Africa based in the dr of Congo. I could see that being a very potential risk one hundred percent. Now do we think that that might be the next pandemic that sweeps the world and everybody starts wearing the masks again, and it's all government mandates and all of that. Potentially, I but I mean, they already had. The Ebola scare was a in the mid two thousands, and people in America weren't really that scared about it. But at the same time, it wasn't People weren't that scared of a pandemic like they would be now. And that's the thing though, after COVID, I wonder how many people would actually go back to wearing the masks and six feet apart and all that shit, especially for something that we've already heard about like Ebola. I feel like if they wanted to get a more drastic response out of the people, they would have to choose something that people may not have heard before, something they could brand as an even bigger, bad, or scarier thing. But I don't know, watch them call this like Ebola plus or something, and people will lose their minds over it. I don't know. Go ahead, Raven, you I mute yourself.
Speaker 9: So I mean, from the rest of the article says that there's like more, there's different pathogens there. So because it's a biomedical research facility, they could have all sorts of stuff, not just ebola itself. That's the thing. They have all the different types of diseases they're working on and mutating. So if something was to be let loose, it would be ground zero there. And you're talking there's a million people in that city itself. That's a fast bullet, spreads very quickly and is way more effective deadly, So it's more it's a better plandemic than COVID. COVID was a test trial to see if people would comply. Now they understand that they could get people to comply. Now it's a matter of killing people off.
Speaker 1: So that's fair. That's very fair. Dann Kyle, you've been silent this whole time, and I know you're not very well read in on world politics, but I would love to hear your two cents on all the things we're talking about here, Bro, What was your take on this.
Speaker 6: Everything?
Speaker 10: The path I'm gun top.
Speaker 11: I know I don't pay tense to the world stuff like this, like the whole given money away or a country given name get money away to other countries.
Speaker 10: I'm just glad we're not buying a dozen condoms anymore.
Speaker 1: Yo, what what is it like, fifty million or five hundred million dollars in condoms sent to Gaza or something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah anymore?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I agree with that one hundred percent. That was also really just ridiculous. I there were I was listening and reading in on these things. I watched the doge Cast, which apparently is a podcast that Elon and them are doing now once a week to give the nation a weekly update of what doge is finding. The usai D apparently was funding experiments and I use that term very loosely where they were putting live shrimp on treadmills to see how far they would jump and keep up with the treadmills that picked up speed. They spent like fifty million dollars on that experiment. There was another experiment, I want to say this one was around twenty million dollars that they used to do research into do younger cats or older cats call up more hair balls? And then they went to all different types of breeds of cats. What was the purpose of this experiment? Who is it trying to help? Not important never mentioned, but the experiment was ran and it was just millions of dollars spent to that. And somewhere in the mix of this we also get these wasteful spendings for condoms, wasteful spending for and it's not even like it's condoms to communities where you would want less children or any of these things. It was the gaza, which is its just it makes no sense out loud, that sounds ridiculous. So I agree that I'm happy that that government spending is going to get chopped. I just I have a hard time believing that that money is not going to get spent in some other useless government program. I know, yes, we have dyning t at the helm right now, but the government is still the government, and it is the most inefficient organization that I think I could even imagine on my own. So I just I hope that that money will get spent on better uses. But we shall see, Anthony, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Brother, Hey, Okay, I'm pulling the pin out of it real quick, left field. Okay, Okay, while we're talking about crazy stuff. Hell yeah, so that the whole flatter thing, like I said, government line crazy stuff. I just got to get this off my gest real quick. All right, So when people make the argument, right, the reason for the lie is because they if the earth is flat, you believe in a creator. Right, Well, like the mathematical possibility of the universe actually coming into existence without a creator is statistically impossible. So literally, even for the universe to exist, there needs to be a creator or creators. And this is coming from a pagan, Like I'm not even Christian. I believe in creators. But like so for me, like that's the one argument that really irks me is because like I don't care if it's a globe.
Speaker 2: Or it's flat. I still got to go to work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's always been my big talking point.
Speaker 5: They could one hundred prove without a shadow of a doubt that the earth is flat tomorrow and I would just be like cool and keep going on with my day.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: So it kind of irks me because like when you present that argument, kind of essentially to me, it comes across as you don't really believe in a creator unless you believe in the flat earth, which is a slap into face to anybody that has a spiritual tradition, a spiritual or religious tradition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one thing I've never heard of talk about.
Speaker 1: And I know I'm a guy.
Speaker 5: An astrology is not supposed to be a guy thing, but I'm surportedly'll.
Speaker 2: Give it to me, all right, I got enough?
Speaker 5: Uh, While I have my own thoughts about it, how would astrology work in a flat earth model? I have my opinions, I have my thoughts, but we could move on if nobody else wants to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Just we were talking about crazy shit and I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, you said you had a flatter talking point. When to bring up now is as good a time as any, brother, So you're good there. I know that I am the resident globe tard on the cult conspiracy, and so many people hate me because I will not be shifted from my views. I'm sorry. I haven't been presented any evidence that would negate the laws of physics or math or science. And I know that I'm just crazy for this, but fine. The people that say that a flat earth is more in line with a creative force over a globe earth, that is preposterous to me. The story of the flat Earth with a dome firmament sitting at the center of everything and there is no space and there is no universe and it's all fucked ready, player one in here being done by a creator or a programmer or whatever you want to say. Fine, that would lead credence to a creative force. It equally leads to a creative force that we are on a ball spinning, flying through space, surrounded by all these other things that were created flying through space. Like both of these mathematically shouldn't have just happened on their own. They had to have been done by a creator, group of creators, creative force, intelligent design, whatever y'all want to say. I'm not trying to throw one way or another, put your flat on it, but I agree with you one hundred percent. And somehow the fact that I believe that we were on a sphere makes me a bad Christian. But also the fact that the other people believe that we are living on a flat plane with a snow globe makes them bad Christians or whatever the case. And it's like, I feel like you missed the forest for the trees on this one. If your biggest thing that makes you a Christian is that you believe that we're on a flat, flat plane, I feel like you completely missed the entire point of the book. I know I might be odd for that, but that's just me. So I'm with you one hundred percent. I do find the conversations fun, and I am trying very, very very hard to not sound condescending. When I get into these conversations with people. It's it's a bit of a challenge for me. Sometimes. Tam was not that way. She was awesome, she was sweet, and although we disagreed, I don't believe that she was coming at me specifically. I don't think I absolutely came at her specifically. Their whole thing about the coriola's effect not being real, I was like, Okay, anybody who's ever been a part of an artillery team would tell you that that's false. But okay, fine, but uh yeah. I it's one of those things where it's it's not a salvation issue for me. It does not affect the government taking money out of my checks for taxes. It does not affect how I'm gonna wake up tomorrow morning. But the reason why I say or feel anyway that the flat Earth community is more of a cult following rather than a thought process is because if you listen to any of the big talking heads with it, they all say, once you realize we're on a flat plane, your whole perspective shifts and your whole life changes. And it's like, all right, anybody who says dot dot dot and your whole perspective changes is probably trying to sell you something. And I at that point call it grifter and Charlotte isn't Charlatanism, and I just politely detract from the conversation. But you know, then they want to bring in religious fervor. Then they want to start questioning academia. They want to start questioning the science that literally put the cell phone in their hand, that same scientist that says that physics is real and gravity is real and all these things. So it's like you can't have your cake and eat it too. And I feel personally that the flat earth community doesn't like that little fact, but I know I'm just a hate field bigot for that one. But anyway, Tony, I see your hand raise, go ahead and chime in, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm a fellow creator believing globe tard And my perspective on this is that to answer the question about the ancient peoples and their beliefs regarding flat and you know, round and what keeps the stars up. I think ancient people, going back before about five hundred BC, nobody believed in a round Earth, and the Old Testament seems to imply it's flat. The Quran, which was written sometime just after about six point thirty two AD, also strongly implies that it's flat. That doesn't mean God says it's flat. I think it just means that the people who wrote it interpreted it as flat, and they still derived a lot of belief and significance from looking at the stars, and whenever things like comets would happen or planets move into different constellations, they would attach a lot of significance to that because they felt like, well, maybe the Gods are telling us something through these stars, right. This fascination with stars and the cosmos has continued up through the time that the Earth, in my opinion, was kind of proved and accepted to be round in the early second millennium, and then when the heliocentric model took over with Galileo and the fifteen hundreds. So when you look at religions that have developed since then, here's where I think it gets interesting. The Mormons, for example, developed in the mid eighteen hundreds, and they incorporated stuff about stars and planets and other solar systems into their theology. They have. Joseph Smith wrote a book called The Pearli Great Price, where he says that our God came from a star called colob and with its own solar system, and that one day, if you were a good god fearing believer in the in the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter day Saints, you will get your own solar system. But that belief wouldn't have existed back in the time of Islam or the Old Testament, because they had no concept of these stars being you know, other sons. In fact, you know, back when the rings of Saturn were discovered, somebody speculated that it was actually Jesus's foreskin that made the rings of Saturn, so they thought it was a tiny little thing. But then of course he got scientology and other modern religions where there are Heaven's Gate, they all seem to focus still on the stars, even though we have this globe model and most people except the globe. So that's you know all I wanted to chime in, There no.
Speaker 1: No doubt, and I mean it depends on the ancient culture you're talking about. The Zoroastrians and Persia believed that we were on a round ball. The ancient Greeks believed we were on a round ball. Plenty of the elder the Roman historian believed we were on a round ball. Only when the Roman Catholic Church started having people ask questions that they couldn't answer, did this whole flat plane thing come back? And then what in't Galileo actually sent on house arrest for his beliefs?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the main dispute there was over whether it was helio centric or earth centric. I don't know when the Catholic Church. I think the round earth belief goes back to the beginning of the Catholic Church and before that event.
Speaker 1: Right, But it depends on the culture you're talking about. I mean, I don't know if the ancient Chinese scholars are writing about this or not. But it's also one of those things that it's like, bro, that really doesn't affect like our lifespan, our diet, how to find spiritual enlightenment at all, but it's something that people will dig their heels into and die on the hilt thereof. And it's it's really funny to me personally. But yeah, like the conversation goes off in all directions. Yeah, Kyle, your hand was raised, Go ahead and chime in on this, doc Bro, I'm right there with you.
Speaker 6: I'm a round hard too.
Speaker 10: But my opinion is we're not moving around our Sun. We're standing still in space, Alston. I'm guessing Mars like some of our planets might be going around the Sun, but we're not, actually, my opinion, not moving. That's why the sky, the stars never tanged anything like that.
Speaker 1: So real quick question on that as far as the star is never changing. I'm not not trying to throw a wrench in the gears here, but just so we're gonna keep it one thou wow here. So, for instance, I'm a Leo if we're gonna believe the zodiac symbols of things and stuff. However, if you go look at August third, nineteen ninety two, the sun was not in the House of Leo on that morning because the earth has shifted a bit. The constellations that used to be there when the ancient Greeks wrote this down are not currently in that same house today. They have in fact shifted. If we're going off of the true stars alignment and stuff. I think I'm actually supposed to be a Gemini. But when the ancient Greeks wrote down from this date to this date means this, and from this date to this date means this, they didn't account for planetary shift. They didn't account for Earth kind of spinning on its axis and rotating a different degree. So it has in fact shifted, if not one zodiac over like two. So while the stars may not change their position in the sky, absolutely does. So I'm with you as far as we are living on a round ball for sure, but I.
Speaker 6: Am maybe longer to actually go around or sun.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the years have gotten longer by changed, But yeah, so I.
Speaker 10: Think it'll take like heaby thirty six thousand years or three hundred and sixty five thousand years.
Speaker 6: Well, I just think we're not.
Speaker 10: We don't need to go around to our stun to get our year in our twenty four hour our years.
Speaker 2: So that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Too, interesting thought, brother, interesting thought, Anthony, Go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, Oh okay, so I can actually explain that a little bit because I do know a little bit about astrology. So in in Western astrology, like you said, you're a leo right, Yeah, okay, I'm a Libra. The way the way Western astrology is done, it's pretty much based off of the Greeks, right, and so there's fixed time periods right, right, And but the way those fixed time periods, uh, the way those fixed time periods happen, especially with the Gregorian calendar and the leap.
Speaker 2: Year, like the seasons change in not all, not all? How do I word this? What's the technical term?
Speaker 5: Not all zodiac alignments are the same length, right, It's not like the longitude line for the Earth, right, they're not exactly even. Yeah, so like in West, in Western astrology, I'm a Libra, but you go to Veda astrology, which the Vedas kind of took what the Greeks did and then built upon it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually an Aquarius and.
Speaker 5: Veda astrology like I believe it. I believe the other one that's similar. I want to say, it's sidereal.
Speaker 1: I've heard the term before, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 5: They actually go back and they look at where the stars were at on at at the exact time of your birth right, and and those do and those do change, like because.
Speaker 2: Especially if you think about it, like just take a.
Speaker 5: Uh or like in a leap year, right, that's we got an extra day in February. So over how many centuries, how many extra days have gone in to the cycle to shift things, to shift things off a little bit? Western astrology doesn't account for that, right, So, And what I will say is I had evaded birth chart done and uh, that fucking thing was crazy. So but yeah, so that's touching on the astrology bid. That's I know, I'm not an expert, but I know a little bit about about that. And that's why I hear you I do, and.
Speaker 1: I mean to that point. Also, yes, the earth has shifted, the constellations have not shifted in our sky. But the day that this one is supposed to cause that's where I'll stem from. Right on this day, the sun would be in the House of Aris and the house of Leo in the house of and I mean, regardless of whether that constellation was larger or smaller than the one next to it. Like you said, in true sidereal, it's about the actual size of it on the horizon. It's not about making it equidescent throughout the year. It's about Scorpio is this big and Libro be this big? And you would go according to that that's not the way it is currently. Like if you were born in December and you're supposed to be a Pisces, Pisces and in December anymore on this planet, because the Earth has shifted, the days have shifted, the calendar has shifted, so the entirety of the quote unquote normal or mainstream look at. Okay, that's very strange. I you know what, all right, not to get off topic, but I cannot figure out how to make my phone do anything. I use my phone as my camera the thune and it gives a little bubble, yeah, there it goes. That can make that happen, the fireworks and the balloons that come up on their own, y'all. I don't even know what's making that happen. Half the time. I think my phone should be doing its own thing. But regardless of okay, back to the point, the truce ideial or the true astrology of it is not actually accurate to these days anymore. And so it's I see it as a fun thing. It's cool to look at, and it's cool to see how many of these characteristics and traits do in facts line up with you, which is supposed to be for a are supposed to be for a Leo, supposed to be for a pisce Sason. That's fun, it's fun stuff. But I also don't like when people identify their entire personality based off of it, because it gets to the realm of being douchey so quickly. It's like crossfitters, it's like vegans. It's these people that like will find a way to interject that into the conversation when no one asked for it, you know what I mean, it's it gets, it gets kind of, it gets douchey really quickly. Tony, go ahead, because I'm about to read what you sent about the spherical earth, But go ahead and chime in on these things.
Speaker 6: It's just so this has come up before. But belief in determinism or free will, I'm more of a free will kind of guy, and to me, astrology seems very deterministic, the whole idea that, well, the stars are going to do this, therefore this other thing is going to happen on Earth, and it just doesn't mean that at all. But people want automatic knowledge like that, Oh look I saw this happen up in the sky. I mean, something else is going to happen on Earth. Well, it may not turn out that way. People, you know, like to make predictions, and you know they're wrong a lot of the time because a lot of things are just not knowable because there's too much chaos and there is no plan and there is no uh, you know, automatomatic way of knowing the future.
Speaker 1: I do like hearing when people like, oh, my god, I just had a debt collector call me and I'm about to get screwed. Oh, mercury must be a retrograde, and then like, okay, that sounds stupid out loud. But then when you look it up and like, mercury actually is in retrograde when that phone call came in, it's kind of like, hmm, all right, okay, okay, it's fun.
Speaker 8: It's fun.
Speaker 1: You like to have a little play the blame game a bit. Okay, I'm not mad at it, but I also don't believe you should like be basing your life decisions off of the stars or off of retrogrades or things like that. You know, I could see why someone would maybe pull on these sources to try to get some outside looking in type of perspective, But I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. For believing that you make your decisions and you got to stand by them regardless of what the sun and stars and moon be doing.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, and the predictions will be right like half the time and or even ten percent of the time, and that will keep these people going like, oh it was right, I'm gonna still keep believing it and just to ignore the times it was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I put it to the realm of like fishing. I don't know how many of all I've ever been fishing before in some water that you may not be very familiar with. But you'll be sitting there for an hour, casting, trying different baits, wet and lines left, right and center, and you know what, it's been an hour. I'm about ready to leave. But you get one nibble. You get that one little nibble as you are about to reel in and call it quits and go to another spot, you get that one, just a little bite you don't even catch, but you failt to hit something you Oh boy, You'll be locked into that one hole for the next three hours. It's like that with these groups. But saying that to these people apparently makes you a bigot and a fed in all these other terms that they throw out to dismiss you. But uh, okay, speaking of being a part of that side of things, Tony, I'm gonna read what you wrote because it's look at that. My phone even sent the thumbs down for that. What the bro I didn't even do nothing, But anyway, all right, it's up. The idea of a spherical earth appeared in the ancient Greek philosophy with Pythagoras, not Pythagorean, but Pythagoras in the sixth century BC. If I'm not mistaken, he was the guy that did the experiment with the shadows at the summer equinox and measured their distance from the point and was able to accurately calculate the circumference of the Earth. And I think he only got it wrong by like six miles or something like that, because math does in fact math. However, the early Greek got closer. The early Greek cosmological view of flat Earth persisted among the most pre Socratic fifth and sixth century BC. In the early fourth century BC Plato who wrote about a spherical Earth. By about three point thirty BC, Earth's global shape gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world. By the early period of the Christian Church, the spherical view was wily hailed, with some notable exceptions. In contrast, ancient Chinese scholars consistently described the Earth as flat, and this perception remained unchanged until their encounters with the Jesuit missionaries in the seventeenth century. It is a historical myth that medieval Europeans generally thought the Earth was flat. This myth was created by the seventeenth century. In the seventeenth century by Protestants. So yeah, again, I have never and I bro I've had so many people comment, so many people comment. My grandmother's still alive and she can remember when the teacher taught her that the earth was flat. Could you, maybe just for two seconds, believe that miss teacher lady in bump fuck Nowheresville, Mississippi, was a retard. I know that's an uncomfortable truth. But is it crazy that the schoolhouse where the kindergarteners and the juniors in high school were in the same classroom. Maybe that teacher wasn't the most highly qualified. I don't know, but apparently I'm I'm the crazy one for believing these things. M yeah, anyway, anyway, Raven says, Scorpio life, no doubt out, no doubt, You're dangerous.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: No, all the best will come with the beast.
Speaker 6: Lol.
Speaker 1: Well some are fair enough. Oh, good lord, good lord. Okay, So we kind of went all over the place on this one thus far. We talked about geopolitics, we talked about the next plandemic, We're talking about astrology and the flat Earth. I'm liking it thus far here.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: All right, So while we're kind of in the free free zone of the conversation here, I want to get everybody's two cents on Trump's current moves, not just with an executive order or even a group of them. Since he's taken office to now, he has done so many drastic things, and I mean like it, dislike it, whatever the case may be. It almost scares me because of the size of the target he's put on his back. But I also support a lot of the things that he's done. What is everybody's take on the executive orders that he's passed and in the moves that he's making in this regard, feel free to just unmute yourselves in chime in at this time.
Speaker 5: I honestly haven't been paying too much attention, uh, working too much?
Speaker 1: I fuck? What did uh?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 2: I I saw something about uh? Fuck?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I can't. I I've been up since four o'clock this morning. I can't. I can't even remember.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's I think like all things can see like.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's coming in and doing stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, realistically, every other president their first few weeks, they're always signing a bunch of executive orders. So for me where I'm at, it's I I'm not I'm not gonna worry about what the exec what executive orders he's.
Speaker 2: Signing right now.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch to see, uh what happens, What happens because of him? Do things get safer, do things get more affordable? Does the economy start to correct itself? You know, and and unfortunately, you know, kind of touching on the immigration subject.
Speaker 2: Back in the beginning, we.
Speaker 5: Had sometimes you got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet, and the problem has gotten big enough all the way around that there's no regardless of whatever it is, there's no comfortable way to fix it, and there's no way to please everybody, as y'all Christians put it, he might.
Speaker 2: Be the anti Christ.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I mean it is my my neck of the woods, gonna get it cheaper to live and.
Speaker 2: Safer for when I do have children. Heard that, and that's that's kind of where I'm at as.
Speaker 1: The Christian over here. I will say, I do not believe that he is the Antichrist, or even a subset thereof, or a false prophet or whatever the case is. I see why people would draw these comparisons. I mean, it's it's one of those things where if you're looking hard enough, he's obviously the guy. I mean, if you looked hard enough, Obama was obviously the Antichrist, and if before that Bush was obviously the Antichrist, and before that Clinton was It's bro you get these people, you know. I will say, the Internet has given a bigger voice to a lot of fringe theories out there, and I remember people like swearing up and down and like betting everything on the fact that Obama was clearly the Antichrist. It could not be any body except him. Now I'm here and it's not in Yahoo, and it's Trump and it's you know, Merkele Merkles Antichrist. And it's like, bro, I feel like if you were able to call it before it becomes time, that would negate the possibility of him being the thing. So I'm with you in that regard. I like the things that he's doing, and a lot of these executive orders have also been like plans. He gave this group two weeks to figure out how we're gonna implement X Y or Z. He gave this group thirty days to figure out how they're going to release the information on X, Y and Z. So it's like he is getting the ball rolling in the right direction. I'm interested to see how that will come through to fruition in real time when the time comes, and we're rapidly approaching a lot of those times. So I feel like by end of March we will have a very uh we'll have a very good look at what will actually be going down here. A promise is made, we will see if the promises are kept. That is how he's done business thus far. So I'm hopeful. But uh, I mean, what do y'all think on that one as well?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: What I think is for the most part, I I like what he's done, you know, especially today with the no men and women's sports. That's that's wonderful. I like, that's huge.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for that.
Speaker 8: But you know, on the other hand, like I don't understand the whole thing with Gaza. You know, I must have missed that part on you know, him sending troops and potentially us taken the land and you know, probably making it what like a resort area or some shit, like I don't I don't know, but yeah, I just I just don't really understand it, to be honest with you, I just don't get that part. But everything else, like I like, and I'm just waiting for Kennedy to get in make food actually healthy, you know, people that actually want to make an impact in America, you know, which is good. And when it comes to the you know, budgeting and spending and all that kind of stuff, I'm you know, just just like everybody else. You know, you can't really trust Elon. But at the same time, as if he's actually going to work and actually do what he wants, you know, what he plan to do, cool, you know, I'd rather have him on our side than you know, the on a WEF for although you know, all those kind of organizations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so far so good. You know, I'd probably say I agree with ninety percent of the stuff that he's done right now, you know, I'm with you, one per with you.
Speaker 1: And again, I don't really know what the bigger picture is about sending troops to Gaza. US troops or even US personnel, regardless if it's military or whatever the case is, to Gaza for American interests. I'm kind of lost on that as well. So I don't know. We will have to see. Because we've been hearing that Canada's gonna become the fifty first date, Greenland's gonna become the fifty first date. Now Gaza is gonna become the fifty first date. It's like, I feel like that term is getting thrown around so loosely in the past month that it's pretty much lost all weight at this time. But we will see. Maybe maybe they will plant a US flag on Gaza here soon, I don't know, but you know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 8: You know, at this point, like we might as well just take it because we probably fund and half that shit anyway.
Speaker 1: But that's also a fair point.
Speaker 8: I mean, real shit, well, you know, you know, you know, if we're putting that in some words, then you know, we should probably have most of the world at this point the way we fund everything. But you know, I'm glad that we're kind of cutting back that this same time. You know, like you said earlier, we just need to focus on ourselves and get ourselves out of our situation before we should really start, you know, paying attention to other people like I got, like health pandemics and all that. But like you know, all you have to do is just arrest Bill Gates at this point to stop that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Agreed. That seems to be where it all cobalesces into a singular thing if you follow the trail of money. He just somehow he seems to be at the epicenter of all of it consistently. So I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when when I when I hear you evil, I just think of Bill Gates so yo.
Speaker 1: For really, he's like the new the actual doctor Evil at this point, Tony, what is your thoughts on this?
Speaker 6: I overall support Trump and he's he's he's previous to do a lot of information we're not, and I think he's definitely better at making this balancing act and doing what's in our interests better than Kamala Harris would have been.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, my leaps and bounds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's worth it to, you know, take a little bit of a victory lap here and remind ourselves why why we fight for what we do. And you know, he's not gonna be perfect, he's not going to do everything I want, but he's just so much better than the alternative. And I think he's even slowing down the decline of the American Empire. And that's all. If we can slow this whole process down, that's going to minimize the chances that something really bad like a nuclear war is going to happen, and maximize the chances that our kids can have a good life. So from what I'm seeing, I overall support it. And the Goaza thing, yeah, maybe I don't support that, but you know that could That whole situation is so bad almost nothing could make it worse, So you know, maybe it's worth trying something radically new there too.
Speaker 1: That's that's a fair statement. That's an uncomfortable fair statement, But no lies detected at all. With that being said, the situation is so fraught with mismanagement and over what's the word I'm looking for sledgehammer tactics, I guess would be a good way of personifying that to the points at this point, like, yo, if American troops did get their humanitarian aid, American engineers even made their way to Gaza, like, I can promise you, it's not going to make the situation worse. So yeah, yeah, I'm with you anyway, Kyle, what is your two cents on this? Brother?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm happy whatever they needs doing so far. The Plgaza thing, well, in my opinion, name kind of need to pay you for what the fuck's been.
Speaker 6: Going on for the past year and a half.
Speaker 8: So so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they didn't get a hash spank a little bit. Uh, we just need to take over Canada and Mexico. They hit one giant North American United States.
Speaker 1: That would also be that'd be wild at the entire North American continent. It was just under one flag that would that'd be pretty pretty sick. But at the same time, then the the liberal talking heads would be able to actually have a pretty decent claim onto the hole. He's literally hitler jam and that that wouldn't I don't think that would age well, But I'm with you. It could definitely go down that way. Raven, what is your two cents on the whole US Forces slash aid in Gaza?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Raven can't talk. You have sent that in the uh in the chat. But all right, So we've covered a good number of topics here tonight, everybody, and I appreciate all of the love and support and y'all coming in here on this gorgeous Wednesday night to have this conversation. To anybody listening to this on Thursday, if you would like to be a part of this conversation next week, come check out the Cajun Night Patreon. We go every Wednesday night at ninth Central and we just talk about all the things and the stuff. Sometimes it's religious, sometimes it's geopolitical, sometimes it's conspiratorial. Sometimes it's just that odd gray area of dot dot dot of whatever comes up here. We kind of covered everything tonight. We even brought up zodiacs for a good bit and history of flat and round Earth. I mean, we're all over the place, and I love that. That's what I really want this to be. Bro, Why is my phone? Give me a thumbs down? I didn't even do anything. Also, real, real quick Tony, what did you have going across your screen earlier? Was those party hats?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 8: I just looked through the Oh what's Tony?
Speaker 1: You Tony? But also Tony, you had something go across your screen earlier? It was an accident. Hold did you.
Speaker 8: Of y'all? I clicked the React Reactions and I clicked the Today. Yeah, because he said to do the victory lap because of Trump getting in and knock.
Speaker 1: I gotta figure out. I didn't know I could force it to do certain things. I'm gonna start doing that on the cult man. That's dope, all right. Well, with that being said, thank you everybody for joining the Cage to Night Live Love y'all. Appreciate y'all, and uh, I will see y'll next week. Y'all take care