Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? What all you help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects. Today, we've got a special guest with us. We've got Kaiva Rose looking very very much to have a having a conversation with her. We're gonna be talking about some astrology, taro, maybe some other stuff. But before we introduce her, let me introduce the other guests. Jin what is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: What is a Thanks bos mister ninety three. I'm not used to going first actually, so it's kind of an interesting dynamic today. If you want to check me out, you can check me out at on Twitter X at Wukong Reborn to the UK when g be born, or on the show account which is at Threshold Saints, which is both for XI and IG. You can also check us out at threshold Saints subseac dot com, as well as our Gray Lodge website True gray Lodge dot com, which is tr V. Of course, Matmura is our webmaster and also our YouTube social media coordinator, so make sure you like and subscribe to our Gray Lodge YouTube channel. Our next episode, which is upcoming, will be February thirteenth, and it will be Love or Not Love is the couse of knowlives. That was an of the daughter. Sorry about that. It will be will as the cause of fire, so an exposition on nastic sets. We'll be talking about a on of the sun stuff. So and then for Threshold Saints. Yeah, I've got Sachkey's episode number a second episode coming up, and I have a master Gong Swin and I have all these all this stuff going on, so watch that the feeds. It's happening, So just keep it, keep it going. Thanks guys, appreciate it. I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it. Sir, and my man Matt Moore, what is going on? Sir?
Speaker 4: What is up? Tell me if I kept because the Internet here greatest. But anyways, you can always find me as at Metmore nineteen. That's going to be on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, maybe some other place and always there speaking about Kabala nowadays. There's also very cool project that I'm working on and going to launch pretty soon, which is called gum Move. It's like a discourse layer on top of social media for all of us weird and interesting people that like to talk about astrology, taro, Kabala, magic, all this kind of stuff, and you can join as a pre launch now at enter gum moo dot com. That's g a m you enter gum moo dot com. So pretty excited for today. It was actually watching a video on astrology just now and it was very interesting. So cool, let's speak about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, thank you very much for making them, Matt, I really appreciate you doing that. And uh, last, but not least, Brandon magis in the media. Sir, please let us know where way we can find your stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, as always. Nick excited for this one, obviously, I have invested interests. Kaiva Rose is brilliant in all ways and all things, her astrology, her taro. Yeah, so I'm just really excited for this one. Her book is amazing. You can check out maggas in the media on YouTube, on x and on Instagram. We're all trying to take over the world one follower and subscriber at a time, so make sure you subscribe to this for everyone that's on here. Here we go, let's get some traditional astrology dropped on us.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Man, that was great.
Speaker 1: I just want to say really quick that everybody should subscribe to Brannan's magazine, The Media Channel. It is legit really good. And I give him a lot of shit when he comes on the show, but I really do like his anime episodes. I mean, I think I'm an anime episodes are pretty good too. But I'm just saying that I do think Brandon does a really good job sub to him, and so I'm there there, Brandon, I'm making up for all the times.
Speaker 3: Thank you Jin.
Speaker 5: That means the world, Thank you Jin. And if Jin says it's good, it's gotta be.
Speaker 2: I will even say. I mean there's a lot even though like the Neil Playton and there's a lot of stuff Brandon covers, so I would, you know, I suggest myself seriously go check out his stuff. You know, something impressive, pressive work. That's why as soon as I came across him, I was like, no, I should get this guy on the show. Yeah, thank you. But finally to the guests, Kaira, how are you please let everybody know where they can find your stuff and let everybody know about that book as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my name's Kiva Rose, and you can find me on Instagram YouTube at Kaiva Rose. And I have been practicing astrology since twenty sixteen. That's it's pretty far into my journey, though. I would say astrology is one of the newest things that I started to study, and it's through my background that is actually able to understand a lot of astrology pretty easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My book is a young adult fantasy series. It's called Rue Odyssey, and it kind of is so when I first wrote it, it was a short story. Then I took that short story and I wrote it into a screenplay because I was living in Los Angeles, and actually it became a screenplay when I was doing my Buddhist practice. I was at the temple and all of a sudden, the story just like channeled it to me, and so I started writing it and became a screenplay. So from a screenplay, I had in pre product or in development for like six four to six years, and then I took it back into my own hands because some things happened with my producer, and then I wrote it into novels and so it was actually really fun to write them into novels because the story was so much part of my life for so long, and it was actually writing them into novels that I was actually able to really flash out the story and make it so much more full of mystical, metaphysical, you know, spiritual things as well as some Buddhist things as well as astrology. So yeah, it's a young adult fantasy series and it's fun. So it's steampunk magical realism. And you can find it at rooodyssey dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you so much. Yeah, I mean I hate to do it, but it's just the same question I ask all people that come on the show, like this, what was it I got into this? How did you end up getting into this type of stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would say my journey began a long time ago, probably like lifetimes ago, but actually in this lifetime, I've always been super sensitive. So since I was a child, I was always sensitive to what everybody was feeling, what everybody was going through, and I would always I would kind of like take it on, you know. So I was like I would hear things, I would feel things. I was just very very sensitive. And so when I went into high school, you know, we all have our guardians taking us on our journey right. So in high school I really expanded my consciousness through plant medicine, and so I was able to connect to I guess you could say it was like my guardian, you know, your holy guardian, angel, whatever you want to call it, your spear guide. And I started I would like always write in my journal and I would get these really intelligent things. And as a high schooler, I was like, how do I know this type of stuff? Like I shouldn't know this information, and so my journal became my way of connecting to It was like my own therapy. But it was also like bringing through this information. I always thought it felt like maybe in my past life I was like some philosopher, or maybe it's my guides that are telling me this information. I'm not quite sure. But so my journey began very like in an experiential way. So with like plant medicines, I was able to really expand my consciousness, break out of the norms. And then when I was eighteen years old, I moved to Minneapolis, and then I was I got into kind of like western Erbalism. So I went to school for western Erbalism, and through that I got into the chakra system, learning about flower essences. But really through stones, I was able to actually understand energetics. So for me as being somebody who's very, very sensitive to everything, stones were the first thing that taught me how to feel something that was healthy, not like my life was unhealthy, but you know, a stone is like it's wisdom, right, So it's like energy that's been you know, living material that's been compacted over like millions of years to become a single crystal. So it's a lot of information in that crystal. And so I was able to I took some courses on gemstones and how to do readings with gemstones and then yeah, so with that I did that, and then the flower essences. And through the flower essences, it was interesting because my teacher was like this crazy, mad alchemist type of guy, and he the first class I went to with him, he had this flower essence that he made under some like astrological configuration, and like we got to class and he just like dropped us with all this with these like little droppers of flower essences that were like made on a specific time. So it was like my past made me super sensitive to understand like what we just experienced, like because it was holding an energy, and so it kind of changed your consciousness ever so slightly with the energy of the plant, not like psychedelic, but it's like a very subtle energy, right, So so yeah, and then from there I learned the chakra system and then I became a Buddhist in twenty eleven. So actually being sensitive to everything I learned the stones, I learned everything. I didn't really do any more plant medicine after that time period. It wasn't until I found Buddhism that I actually really started to develop like a really solid practice for myself. Like I had done goddess worship and like goddess practice and like all these things. So I had an altar, I had everything set up, but it wasn't until I became a Buddhist that I actually had like a daily practice that I was able to set up and everything like that. And so I'm a Nietron Shoshoe Buddhist. So we have a scroll, so we don't worship figures or anything like that. We it's a scroll and it's essentially a talisman. So like the way I look at it is that each of the scrolls is like handwritten and it has an opening of the eye ceremony that it goes through, and so it's like a really powerful thing. And so when I first saw the Gohansen, I like energetically just had a very had like a very specific experience, and I was like, that thing is alive, Like I need to do this thing. And so then I just started becoming really devotional in my practice because I lived like half a mile away from the temple, so every morning I'd wake up at you know, six o'clock and go champ for however long I needed to. Because at that time, you know, I was very experienced with like energetics, how to do things, how to feel things, but not necessarily ground myself. And so it was through like my Buddhist practice, I was actually able to pull everything together. And so that was that, and then my astrology practice actually helped make sense of my entire life. So astrology has a really special place in my heart because it was only when I started to read astrology that I noticed that like, I'm not you know, I'm not crazy or I'm not just like out of place like I am. I have a very Uranian nature, which makes me I don't attach to things right. So it's like people can see that as like unreliable or scattered or anything like that. But it was through learning astrology that I was able to kind of make sense of everything. So that's a little bit of a gist of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was actually thinking about doing shows on crystals too. There's so much stuff like scientifically pisio electricity and all that stuff that I don't think most yeah crystal, yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean even with the Herb series, I have to pat myself on the back, but I think there's a lot of things that I don't know. I just like, if you were to listen to it, I don't know if you've even said that. I put it out. A lot of these herbs, the things that you think that they're supposedly doing, if you look at what it does to you, like, you know, physiologically, I could see whether they're saying it banishes this and banishes that, it gets rid of fucking stress, anxiety, fear, all these things. It's just like, sometimes I'm wonder, is it actually the herb that's really doing the magic? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: M hmmm.
Speaker 2: So, and I even wonder that about crystals to an extent.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Well, it's like everything has a certain information, right. So it's like I always look at you know, like we have these stones to teach us, like, yes, they can protect us from things everything like that, but it's really to teach you how to have a stronger aura. Right. So it's like everything is a teacher. We can and that's where it's like plant medicine is a teacher, and like I haven't even done anything for some time because it was like it was so much a part of my journey when I was younger that I got it. I got it, I understood it, and I moved you know, moved on.
Speaker 2: So I guess what, uh, what kind of got you into Well, if you want to talk about the book, I was going to ask you what got you even thinking about writing a book?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So it was actually so I was kind of like searching for or something in life, you know, Like I when I first moved to Los Angeles, that's when I became a Buddhist, and so a lot of the journey kind of just revolves around my experience as a Buddhist. Because I never thought I would be a screenwriter. I never thought I'd be a writer like that was never I like short stories, I like poetry. I like because I like to entertain myself, you know, And it was through one day I was at the temple and I was like, well, what is my life purpose? Like what am I doing? Like seriously, what am I doing? And all of a sudden, like the story just like started just pouring in. And it was a short story that had written before, So that short story all of a sudden, like the characters became alive in my head, and like the whole thing became alive. And so the reason it became a novel is because when I, like I said, when I had to break apart from my producer, I couldn't let the story go like I did go for like an entire year and just like lived in Mont Shasta and just enjoyed life. But then you know, then it was like, okay, well what am I doing with this story that had so much a part of my life? So I just decided to write it into a novel. And you know, the screenplay was so developed that it actually wasn't hard to write the novel because the screenplay is essentially an outline for a book. And another reason too, is because I love the characters like I love my characters in my book, they're so fun. So part of it is like the costume design was a part that I loved, and just the overall message because I think the reason I wrote this story is because I was as I was a young woman, and I was so rebellious, but it wasn't necessarily like rebellious against something. I was just aware that things were broken, and I was so sensitive, like I could hear what people were saying, because you can't lie to me, your tone, everything about what you say. I can tell what you're saying, even if it's said in like the most nicest way and most people can't hear it. I would hear what people are actually saying. And I think that's one thing that is very apparent in the book. As there's like these characters called the dignitaries. Dignitaries are essentially like you know, just like the lords of this village, and they have changed what was once like a very harmonious village connected to the mystical land of Rue, like it was one of these communities. Rue is a mystical land, and so there was a community. Seven communities left from there and then they each went to different areas of the world, and so each of those communities made its own you know, town and village whatever, and then the dignitaries. It plays on the idea that like there's always going to be evil, so like once they leave that mystical land, like the evils are already there, right, So it's like the world was purified and then the communities left the mystical land and evil just appears right away, and you get to see like what is the progress of how long it took for evils to take over this village and make what was once harmonious homogeneous? Right, because they're controlled by a clock tower. So this whole idea is like there's this clock tower that can controls the entire village and the only people that don't abide to it are Priscilla, the main character, and then her friends and they just like hang out in the cherry orchard and just like live right, And so they wear these magical hats that cover their heads because everybody has ravens connected to their hair, which are controlled by the clock tower. Yeah, and so everybody's yeah, so but the friend group each has a hat that they put over their ravens. It's a magical hat. And then there's like one friend who's like super into that it's that there's this big conspiracy happening. These dignitaries are not good because his grandfather left him a book and so he's kind of like one of the like outsider friends. And then the main character's grandmother dies and she was a carrier of the wisdom of the past as well, and so Priscilla is given object that's been her family's oh since the beginning of time, and upon her grandmother's death, she has to return this object back to the mystical land. So she escapes out of the force field and he meets like a cast named chorus of you know, eccentric, circus vagabond steampunk characters along the way. And then yeah, my character is Frida. She is the eccentric sorceress. She's the eccentric like sorceress who lives on an island all by herself and she's like an astrologer that type of thing. Yeah, but then there's other characters that are like super fun, but she's like the most. People always love her the most because it's like my characters, I always put a lot of energy like what she was like, Yeah, g.
Speaker 2: No, Madam Brandon Interviews have anything I do actually, so sorry Nick, Yeah, I do actually have a question.
Speaker 1: It's it kind of builds on Nick's question about the book. But because of the kind of Buddhists you are, because I'm a Vadriiana Buddhist, so for me, I can understand, like I understand with like the beija, you have a cidem script. The word is the deity for us as well, but we just we also have the deity, but it's also the madola, so we just use that as the sort of the husk representation of the you know, deeper meaning. So I get what you're doing. It's like the visualization of the word really or the veneration of the words. So do you think that actually improves your ability in writing and like also storytelling. Sorry, I know I was a little meandering, but I feel like it might strengthen like your relationship with actual words and narrative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Well, so the Buddhist practice I do is like we chant to the scroll, so the scroll has the meo symbol, and we focus on the Meo symbol. So when we focus on the meosymbol, we're actually kind of like well, personally, like my experience, and I think other people do. It's like you do enter into this other sort of realm, right, And so I think when it came to just focusing on that, I wasn't looking for anything, and so I would say, like, yes, it does help my writing because like as a writer, I know this sounds crazy, but like I don't necessarily believe in writer's block, right, I think like there's a time for things to flow. And I think that when it came to the process of writing, You're absolutely right that the Buddhist practice, like my practice, actually helped just keep me open right to receive that information, because what would happen is I would just write it all in my notebook and I would go home and then I would write it all on the computer. Does that answer your question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. I'm sorry to articulate it that well, but I think that is exactly what I was trying to get to, Like the like you're going to primordial ground. I understood. We would call that riga for us. So I completely get that, or the fifth consciousness, that kind of a kashik, you know, not abiding as they would say.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 1: I do understand what you're talking about. And I agree, and I think it makes you a much better receptor, as you said, or a vessel for piecing together sort of like the words that aren't maybe as empty as the mio.
Speaker 3: So mm hmm, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to ask, Uh, you got into astrology before you got into Buddhism. Correct, Well, my story.
Speaker 3: With astrology is actually my mom got me into. So my mom was like dabbling in astrology, so she had astrology books everywhere, and she had my chart done when I was younger. But I actually got into Buddhism committed to Buddhism first before I started studying astrology. So I became a Buddhist in twenty eleven, and then I became where I like really gave into my studies for astrology in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I guess what I was getting at is did astrology happen to change like the way that maybe you might have looked at Did astrology change, you know, from being getting into Buddhism. Did you happen to change like astrology at all? Because there's been some times that Jin I noticed Jin has looked at this stuff differently than most people because what he's into in astrology. I was just wondering if what happens with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, So I would say, you know, one thing that is interesting is like my relationship to Taro and astrology, is there not religious practice for me? Like I am a Buddhist that is like my religion first and foremost, and what I as far as like astrology and like how my Buddhist practice and like I would say, like in Buddhism, there are the ten worlds, right, So like when I think of like the stars and the planets, I do I do wonder, like I don't even know if this is a thing, but I do wonder if that's like what the body soatvas are you know, like yes, they are also like the incarnations on earth. But I also think, like to play around with the idea that like these stars are intelligences, right, And so part of the thing that I love to do is actually just stare at a specific star and bring my lyre and just like play my lyre and connect with the energy of that star. But I do I do think in wonder if and this is something I'm going to explore with more, is like this idea of the different stars because actually the one of the stars. Kashyappa was one of the followers of Shaki Munu Buddha, and Kashyappa is one of the stars in the sky right, It's the one in Cassiopeia. And I'm not the biggest fan of like the mythology of Cassiopeia, so I kind of just call it Kashyapa to begin with, because I actually like the idea that there is like a Buddhist constellation in the sky, so I think there is more to explore with that. But I would say, yeah, my relationship to Buddhism and astrology, it probably makes my experience with astrology a little bit different because I'm approaching it from like more of like a scientific point of view, like I do think. I mean, astrology is a science, it's a it's been a science, but it has like a spiritual, psychic element to it, like you. And that's why I think, like AI is a funny thing to think about taking over astrology, because it's like you need to have that psychic connection of human to human and to be able to read what that person is going through and who they are and how that sits in their life. So so yeah, I don't know if the answers your question.
Speaker 1: I think that was great personally, I think that was a really good answer. It shows that I'm not like I don't just you know, say anything.
Speaker 2: That's why another reason what it is to yeah, you know, because.
Speaker 1: It shows that you have a flexible you have a flexible worldview, because you understand that we live in a multiverse, that the stars, perhaps especially in the East Asian and the Tontrich cosmology, the stars are perhaps more important than even the planets themselves, and that there is a karmic relationship to all the things you're doing, including giving the reading. So this is a big thing that I think. I mean, I'm not casting ex versions on anyone, but I just think that, like what Kiva Rose is saying is fundamentally the way I would approach ase strology as well, like flexible, able to incorporate different frameworks. I prefer the Vedic system or I prefer them system myself. That's just me personally, but I can accept that other people prefer seven luminaries.
Speaker 2: I just also know that, as she.
Speaker 1: Said, like it's a ten world system. So you know, like maybe we maybe we live in the seven world system or the seven star system. Maybe but the next world over and maybe that's eight Star System. So there's there's there is a karmic accounting, a karmic relationship between all the worlds, and so there you have to be able to be broad minded, I think is the I think is the takeaway from dharma. I think that for me, I don't want to speak for anyone, but I think that's a great answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're respecting everybody's like individual experience, right, And that's where it's like when people ask me where they should begin, right, it's like, well, I don't know. I began like taking psychedelics, so I don't know, you know, And that's like I broke away from the system a long time ago, and my journey ended a long time started a long time ago. And so I think it's you have to respect everybody's life purpose. And that's where people listening to their own God, right, like listen, be quiet, sit in silence, do something that allows you to hear that voice that is quiet or maybe it's not quiet. Mine's not so quiet, but listen. Because we each have everything is guiding us, everything is taking us to the next level, which is why I think it's interesting how like when you look at your individual path, you don't necessarily need to belong to like a school right where they teach you ABCD on how to be spiritual or anything or whatever. Right, Like, you will have your own experience and it will be perfect for you and it will give you everything that is meant for you because it's your karma experience, right, And so we all have something we're here to learn, and we all have different relationships to different things.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, definitely. And it's funny because, like I mentioned, I was watching a video on astrology just before this, and it was a guy basically making who was trying to match like some philosophical things with some of Young's work, and a guy named white Head and whatever, like just trying to mash everything, trying to explain how astrology could work and how it can work. Because again, things happen in multi dimensional aspects. So you can take astrology as for let's say, divination practice, or you can take astrology as marketing, Like marketing uses a strology they have to help arketize and can use it to understand a company and see how you can better sell stuff because people are going to be more or less at tuned to an archetype and what on. And again you can just take the system off, let's say, dividing things into elements, into the four elements, and then again you can get those elements and apply to your life, like how can I improve my social relationships let's sake, and then that's going to be let's say more water element, or how can I improve my will? Or fire element and so on. So again it's just a system, and you can see it from many different aspects. You can try to see the physical component of it. Let's say, oh, if do planets really radiate something, and then that also affects us or is a more thing from time, just like time a cyclical and fertalized. So we kind of by looking at what's happening there, we can understand what's happening here and san So there are many ways you can understand this. And the important thing is, like General's talking about, just being able to see that from any different aspects and getting like we're saying, for you, what makes more sense, what happens, what works best for you is than what it can synthesize, right, because otherwise you just just create a bunch of preconceptions and you cannot work with anything right, Like a lot of people, especially in the West two left bringed and then they can just look at like logic and number and whatever what they think is and they just get stuck on that. So it's very nice, and I guess yes, psychadetics literally will open more of the other brains. But also, like you were talking about working with Buddhism and Swan, so that's pretty nice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what's interesting, Yeah, what's interesting what you're bringing up is there are different types of astrology. So there is electional astrology, so marketers, you know, people that plan things. Electional astrology is essentially kind of why I said to you Nick, like this would be a good time to do in astrology reading because we had the ascendant was Gemini, and Mercury is the ruler of Gemini, and Mercury is at the MC which is in the southernmost the southernmost place of this well it's on the meridian, so it's in the southern sky, on the highest place of the ecliptic essentially, and so because of that, it means that Mercury's influence on our conversation is really good, and Mercury does rule communication and exchanging of information, and so astrology is one of those things where it works because they are big giant energy balls, right, So these are giant balls of energy in the sky, and like that's where I think my experience with stones really helped me understand and made it easy for me to understand astrology because these giant energies that are in the sky as they move and have an aspectual relationship to you. They look at our Earth from a specific angle, and they look at the other planets from a specific angle. That's an experience. Just like if you're going to set up your office and you want to have a good communication, you're going to do one hundred and twenty degrees between each of the people because if you do one hundred and twenty degrees, the energy flows, because it's a trine where if you want to have a very you know, confrontational experience, right, you're going to go one hundred and eighty degrees a person sits right across from you, or you go ninety degrees. So the fact that you know astrology is an actual lived experience and you can't not experience it. You know, we have if astrology is easy to understand, because if you believe in the seasons, right, if you believe in day and night, you kind of have to believe in astrology, right. The sun is the life giver. The sun is the life giver. Therefore we're experiencing the heat of the sun. It's giving us life, right, And so it's not hard to not it's not hard to believe in an astrology because we actually get to experience and said day and night, the seasons. So so yeah, that's something interesting. And then yeah, there's different types of astrology, so like electional astrology, you know people use that. Uh, there's horrory astrology which is really good as well, which is essentially like a divination type of astrology. Brandon and I had an experience where we lost the key to our house and when we were on our trip and we lost the key, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I did and I found it.
Speaker 3: It was so amazingly, it was like nobody remembers that Brandon had the key. I swear I had the key. I swear I lost it. And then I did an horrory and I was like, Brandon, you have the key. It's in here. It's like in a pocket, it's somewhere warm between two things, and he's like no, no, no, no, no, he was, he was, And then I found the key in his breast pocket, so it was like in this tucked warm area. So you know, you have these experiences with astrology, and I'm not even like a person. I never want to be a person that's like, yeah, you should believe astrology because honestly, I don't care, like it doesn't actually affect my life whether or not somebody believes in anything that I do. But astrology does work, and you can, like when I do readings for people, you know, I'll say like, Okay, in six months, you know your relationship with your daughter is going to change. You know, right now your daughter is going through dot dot dot. And sure enough, like six months later, I'll get a call from that client and they'll be like, oh my god, how did you You're right my daughter and my relationship has changed. So astrology is very powerful. You can't not experience it because we always experience it. But you can better equip yourself by knowing what's going to happen. And that's when I think the beauty of astrology as a practice. It allows you to equip yourself so that you can prepare for what is to come.
Speaker 2: Do you you prescribe to like suderio or tropical whichever, Like, do you use both or do you prefer I.
Speaker 3: Do tropical astrology? Okay, hmm, yeah, so that's where I started serial astrology people. You know, it's like like some Western astrologers do use cedeial, but it's mainly main astrologers.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say. I mean not that I'm really I'm not trying to knock either one, but like if one is more specific of the actual size of the zodiac, I don't understand why people don't use that. So the ceial is actually exactly the size of the zodiac, correct, I mean the zodiacs that don't take up that much room, but yet we attribute it to them.
Speaker 3: So the matereial is based on the stars, so it changes the it changes the signs ever so slightly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody have a totally different birth chart if you use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we consider procession. So in tropical astrology, actually a star will move every seventy years, so if and so. Yeah, so that's what's a cute accounted in tropical strology.
Speaker 2: It's either one of them are I'm totally point on if you look at it.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you think about it, it's the same way you have different cabalas, right, you have different trees. It's just like one prefer is looking at one particular thing more than the other, and like different systems, even the in nostrology are going to have like different house systems. So again it can divide things with whole signs or like different systems and so on, then that's going to change stuff. But if you look at so the thing is, if you work with that through the way's created, then it's going to work just as well as any other. So for example, if you work with the whole signs the way the guys who created the whole sigence intended it to be, it's gonna work just as well as if you used whatever placidors or whatever other systems. Right, So it's more so how you go about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, kind of whatever you prefer. No, I just I just know some people get crazy with touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can use either one. Either one are relevant and that's like the that's the beauty of astrology is like it does take that human connection to understand and read the chart, right, like you're going to come to me for a specific reason because of how I read things right, and you're going to get to me through the way that you need to get to you know. So it's like you're going to find what you need. And because your guardians are going to guide you. So if like somebody needs it's cdereal, they're going to find that person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: M I did have a quick followup if that's okay, Okay, give a rose Brand has everything he never said to you when you were talking about the crystals and how they understood the planets, Like, has he ever been like that's Cabala because that's what you describe, is that's Cabala.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he you know, we do talk about all this stuff a lot, and it's his experience is like, yeah, through the lens of Kabala and everything like that. I've actually never studied Kabala. It's never been in my it's never been on my path for whatever reason. So so yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I just think it's interesting because you don't have to study Kabbala from what from the way you were describing it, because you actually have a fundamental say already you already get it, like you're already at the basis of what it is. So like, yes, and men do prefer It's interesting, men actually do prefer doing it more. I'm gonna use it. I'm using this as a joke. I'm not saying all people are in Kabala are autists, but there is a there's there's a there's an element, there's an element of a little tism. Okay, So yeah, men do tend to like doing it because we like building out the past. Yeah, and like really exploring the relationships, like in very like with extreme specificity, where women are naturally more sepharatic, so they are actually more able to travel through the pure concept of the supra, just like you were describing with the crystals, like really tuning into that energy. Some men can do that, but it's quite rare. It really is is quite rare. We really it comes a lot. We are much more mercurial in that way. We tend to be much more led by like that kind of hope what I'm gonna call hold like impulse, like that kind of like flash of lightning or flash of insight, and women tend to be much more like of the nature of light, like aring that talk like like the respondence of a diamond.
Speaker 3: Nice that makes sense? Yeah, no, I do.
Speaker 5: I completely agree with that. She Yeah, No, what's fascinating is and Gin. You and I kind of go back and forth because you're a really good sword with that. But I sometimes get a little stuck on the correspondences and on certain things like that in my mercurial way. And she's really good at bouncing me out, being all like, well, I don't think you need that, and I'm like, okay, because what she's saying is exactly like what I'm trying to get at, just for more of her feminine slash, like I will state.
Speaker 3: Her ability to.
Speaker 5: Uh do astrology is fascinating, And I do want to ask a question, and I think think everyone should know this and it's really important, especially in our day and age, is talk to us about your training in traditional astrology and why it is so different from pop astrology, which I find abhorrent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my training with astrology, traditional strology specifically began at School of Traditional Astrology. That's when I first studied horrory astrology and really got into understanding the pretty much the framework of traditional strology, which is astrology based on how the ancients practiced it, so it's like these traditions come from Hellenistic time period, through Medieval period, through Renaissance period, and then we get a lot a lot of the information has been translated just kind of recently. I think it's like in the you know, two thousands that a lot of texts have been translated. So it's been like this resurgence of traditional astrology. There was a time period where astrology was like illegal to practice or like it was very much frowned upon, and so astrology took a turn towards psychological astrology. So there is like a difference between psychological strology, which you know is interesting because it does allow you to understand like your psychology. I'm not really like that much into psychological strology, but I love traditional strlogy because you actually get like concrete things, right, So I can tell you about your children, I can tell you about your mother, your career, your pretty much everything in your life has a place. And then there's timing of everything as well, so like being able to predict when things might happen is also a thing. And also just the way that you kind of read a chart. You know, most people think they are their Sun's sign, because that's what you know the sun sign book and when you you know, so everybody used to think it was like you are the sun sign, but that's actually not true. That's like you know your son. The Sun is obviously the only star during the daytime, so it has a very prominent place in astrology because every planet has a synotic cycle based.
Speaker 2: On the Sun.
Speaker 3: So the Sun is very very powerful. However, so if you do you know, astrological magic, or you do anything like that or electional, actually in the astrology, you always need to look at the horizon because whatever is on the horizon, on the eastern horizon, coming up above the eastern horizon, that is permeating the Earth with that energy. So if you have Virgo on the horizon and not like the sun, isn't Virgo, you just for instance, Brandon has Virgo rising right, so it's like Virgo was on the horizon permeating the Earth without Virgo energy in Brandon, it's like ooh, ooh, I'm here, I'm here, I'm coming out. And so it's because of that energy that we are the rising sign. It's the helm of our ship, it's the guiding force in our life. And the interesting thing there is that we have the rising sign, and based on which rising sign you are, you're going to have a lord of your chart. You're gonna have a planet that rules your chart. So if you are a virgal rising, you're a Sun or daughter of Mercury, which means you're a very real person. You like to talk, you like to learn, you like to exchange information, you like to perfect things. Essentially, you could look at something and just know how to do it, because that's what mercury does. And then based on that you get to see, like where does mercury sit in your house? In your chart? So in the twelve houses, where is mercury? And whatever house mercury is in, lets us understand where do you put most of your energy or where should you? Right, I have a lot of clients and not a lot of clients, but I have clients right that sometimes the ruling planet is in the twelfth house, And like the first thing I say to them, never feel guilty for isolating yourself. It's clearly something that you are here to do for whatever reason, So don't feel guilty for doing that, because that's where the planet that rules your chart is. And they'll always be like thank you, you know, because we're meant to think that our whole life is about our tenth house, right, our career, our you know, the whole thing, right, But that's not true. Like I have the Sun in my tenth house and I have Jupiter up there, so like, yeah, my whole life is like I am a very career oriented person, you know, like I'm always not necessarily that's a whole other story. But yeah, so career is an interesting thing, right, It's like you do, I developed it, right, So it's like I'm not always like thinking like career career. It was like, I'm going to be my own career because I'm a Leo Rising, right, So I'm because I'm a Leo rising, the Sun rules my chart, and therefore the Sun and the tenth house ruling my chart says a lot about me, my trajectory. I have the son in gem and I ruling my chart in the tenth house. So so yeah, traditional strology has a lot of like death and it's all about the interactions of the planets. So if a planet, like I said, I have we have the angles. I don't want to confuse everybody. We have the angles of the chart, and those are really important. That's the first house, that's the MC, that's the tenth house, CUSP, that's the seventh house, and that's the fourth house. And what these are is we have the meridian, which I don't want to confuse everybody, but essentially there's places in the chart that are really important. And if you have planets there, those planets have a big weight in your life. So I have Jupiter on my MC, which means that Jupiter has a big hand in my chart. And if planets, you know, and then we have the molifics and the benefics and all those things. But traditional astrology is pretty powerful in the fact that it's I mean how the ancients did it. Like if you were a king or an emperor or a caliph in the past, you would have an astrologer. Astrologers would plan your entire life. Actually, in ancient times, astrologers were so important because they kept the calendars. We had a calendars, we had time because of astrologers and astronomers, and astronomers and astrologers weren't separate, you know. So yeah, so traditional astrology is pretty powerful. So yeah, pop astrology, which is like you are your son's sign. What's your moon sign? You know, your ascendant, right, Like, what's your ascendant? And then from that I'll understand who you are, what type of person you are. And then yeah, if you want to tell me the sun and the moon, that's cute.
Speaker 2: That stuff, like whatever. There's a lot more to Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Why people can discredit it so easily too, you know, because like if your son's sign is is like the ruler of your twelve house, you know, you're probably not going to identify with it as much as you're going to identify with the sign that rules your ascendant, right, So it's like, yeah, that's why it's easy for people discredit because they get their horoscope and they're like, I just never I just never felt it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Conversion convert him?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just want to say that if anyone is going to convert Nick into an astrology believer, I think it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I am into it for sure.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I just think there are a lot of people out there that talk a bunch of yeah.
Speaker 1: There are there are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's where like, honestly, you know, giving yourself time to study, I think it's like such a miss like an unfortunate thing that are like it's become so popular. I mean no, no, and it's great, it's great that it's become popular, but it's unfortunate because now you have people that literally you know, know a little bit, and they go on their platform and they start just like saying all these things and then they get like super apocalyptic and they're like the world is gonna end, Shit's gonna hit the fan, and they forget that, like everybody is having their own individual experience with these things happening in their chart in different areas, and if it's not happening on an angle in your chart, it might not be that important to you, you know. So it's like I always think everybody is just like an individual first and foremost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And it's if you think about it, it's like that for more in most cases, like people don't read, don't want to study anything, and they want to have an opinion about it, like especially then especially on this kind of less let's say, let's easier to test things, so astrology, Like, I completely agree, if you read someone well you just like strip them naked. Basically, they can feel like even like like why how do you know this, you know, because it's so be supercise. But again, you need to study for this kind of stuff. That's not that that's straightforward.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And she's and the thing is she's continually studying, so she's reading all the old ancients in the traditions. And I find it A it's just brilliant and B it's one of those things that's really interesting to see how easy pop astrology is to take on and then want to teach, in comparison to something where learning charts and learning kind of what you've done, Kaiva is it takes a lot out of time and understanding not only science and symbols, but then being able to connect with somebody across from you at the table when you're doing your readings. I will state that I've been around so some of those readings when she's doing them, and not during it, but when people are walking away, I'll walk back up and these people are either just got done crying or their eyes are in shock and awe that this that like she reads them like a like a book, or people have come back to her like months later or a year later. But I'll like, remember when you told me this thing, I actually just started this business because of the reading you gave me. And so it's just so fascinating when you get somebody who knows what they're talking about, like you do that you can actually change somebody's life because you can read them so cleanly.
Speaker 3: And that's a good reason. An the other good point is like we affect people's lives, right. So it's like if you are going to do taro, if you are going to do astrology, if you're going to do any practice, like you're affecting their life. Like you're entering into somebody else's reality. And it's like you better you know, do good with that, right, Like make sure you're helping them in a positive way, leading them in the right direction. You know. You get all sorts of people who like have been told in their past that they were going to like be a rich widow. It's like I've had people who are like these older women and they're like, well, the last sech it told me that I was going to marry somebody they were going to die and I was going to inherit like a lot of money, And I was like nice, great, you know, like I don't know, I don't know, it sounds kind of like they wanted you to just pay them more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m m.
Speaker 2: They're hoping there are coped of the bodies that they could keep scamming them.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you do, I didn't want to ask. I don't know. I don't think you mentioned it yet, but you do do. Uh, you do readings every other week, you said on the TV news local news.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, week. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So there's a morning show in the town I live and so the city I live, and so they invited me to do my own segment. So every two weeks I go on there and I talk about what's going to happen for the next two weeks in astrology. So that's been pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, nice, nice? What kind of I guess, like I don't always say day, I mean like, what kind of stuff do you normally like talk about that you know, supposedly coming for the next two weeks? Yes, like like what kind of things did you mention?
Speaker 3: Yes, I look at the transits, I guess like that's a yeah, that's a good point. So the sky is like ever dynamically moving as we're spinning, right, So we're spinning and we see the sky and the planets are moving, and so there's all these different relationships that are happening between the planets and the luminaries, and based on those relationships and how they're looking at us on Earth, we experience something and so like if we have you know, like yesterday we had mercury square urinus, right, so we're experience this mercury square urinous energy here on Earth from what we're seeing that they're they're going through, and so we kind of get this like mental overwhelm, over stimulated, having too many you know, juggling too many balls at one time. It was kind of like that mercurial uranian energy in a negative sense. So I just I talk about like the new moon, the full moon, I talk about yeah, does all the different transits that are happening that for the next two weeks.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever like had a reading or something like, especially for the news thing, where you like, I don't know, if this sounds too negative, maybe I should like kind of church this up or just not read it this way. You know what I'm getting out here? You're like, this doesn't sound too happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, and also too like in the language that I speak, it's very not a lot of people are used to that sort of language, and so it's like, yeah, there can be some transits that are you know, like mars Urinus transits right, It's like an explosive energy, and like last time I was on there, I was like, yeah, it's gonna be like a very explosive day. And I was like, hmm, maybe I shouldn't Maybe I shouldn't have said that, you know, maybe that wasn't like the right thing to say, given like the context of everything happened.
Speaker 2: It's an explosive day and I ran against bomb. You're like, fuck, yeah, have you have you ever see this is interesting now because I didn't realize that when you did it, you did it for like the whole two weeks that thought maybe you just did that day was the ever times that you ever like kind of covered So like you said this like whatever you looked at it, you did, you did your job, and like you kind of actually saw like shit happened due to the way you thought the stars were even aligne, Like, have there have been times where you've done stuff and then like all of a sudden, this protests out in the street and all this fucking crazy shit and you're like, wow, I actually that kind of fit the stars. Have you ever seen that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah many times because I've been doing so I do my daily uh well it's like a weekly report, like I'll break up the days and that's on Instagram and YouTube. But yeah, I've seen a lot of things, like because I started doing it before COVID and so like to see all the stuff that happened in COVID and then being like I did this report where like I said something and I was like it was the person behind everything, and then this Bill Gates thing happened, and I was just like, you know, my whole like I was, you know, because in the almost like okay, like cover up, you know, like hide your and I'll hide yourself. But you know, like there's things that when you do it a week ahead of time and then things happen, you you know, and then like when I'm recording it, I'm like I have no idea like what is going to happen, you know, and then things happen and you're like, okay, that makes sense. But as you're recording it, you're just like something, you know, this is the energy and how it happens is how it's going to happen. But yeah, I would say, like it's happened a few times and people really enjoy them. You know, people message me all the time and say how it's helped their life. So yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: Nice. I was wondered about that day. We have any other questions, Yeah, I do it definitely.
Speaker 5: When you I think you should speak to something we talk about all the time on how important it is to put like so you do tarot readings as well, and you were one of the people who I was already kind of doing this, but you impressed upon me how important it was to put down the books and feel the cards and understand the symbolism and don't just do because it seems like we find a lot when you're traveling that you see a lot of people who have just started reading tarot or doing these things and they're actually doing a reading and looking at the little fucking deck thing that's you know, that's telling them what the card means. And I know you have a really fascinating just whole like you know, you have an opinion on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think that's where it comes to like everybody's individual like sphere because I think it's so essential to create your own framework. So my understanding of numbers, symbols and everything is because I've studied, you know, gemstones, I've studied a Western herbalism. I've studied Chinese medicine, aravatic, I've studied yoga, I've studied Buddhism, and it's all these things that like when you look at the through line, right, so you see like the number three, like where does that travel throughout all of things that you've read, That's what your understanding of that number is. And then you understand like all the different things. So I would say, we all need our own codex, right, we all need our own understanding of these symbols because it's you're you're the one giving the reading, So you have to know the depth and the expansion of that number to be able to understand how it relates to somebody's experience. And I think, like, yeah, I've never read a book per se On like when it first got Taryll, like way back when, right, like I had the book and my sister and I would do readings. But actually my first deck that I had was a fairy And what I would do is I would take my cards to the forest, and I would play music for the fairies, and I would like walk the forest, and then I would like pull the cards and I would like see what is right in front of me, and how does that card relate to that? And so I'd have sort of like more of a dynamic experience of what that is. And so my first experience with reading was just more based on intuition and strengthening that part of my life. And then when it came to Taro, I was already like when I started to really give Tarot readings, I had already studied a whole bunch of subjects and based on how all those things represented or presented numbers and all those things. Yeah, that's how I began to read Taro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's fascinating. It goes a bit with what you was talking about. How if you already have the perceptions like more tune or more the intuition, again, you don't really need like descriptions and whatever because you just know it just kept the inforvention and you know. And then but if if you don't have something like that, then the system, like some kind of like a book will give you a system or whatever you can use cabala, or you can use whatever the heck you want for any specific not only tarrat. Like you talked about the fairy deck I had once, like an angel deck whatever, and you can create that to then organize it yourself, like for example, connecting even astrology to terrats something you can do. That's something I do with myself, and I really it's very funny. For example, this week, I do like daily readings for myself and I had three times in a row, my rising sign appearing in the deck, and I'm like, okay, let me put into that, let me go read more about it, and so on. And I wouldn't necessarily find this in a book, right or if I just go by the the keyword description, it's not as let's say, you're powerful. That being said, guys, I sorry, I have to quit early. I have another meeting here.
Speaker 2: But it was very fun.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely going to watch the rest of the live stream after it's recorded. And a nice meet to you, Kaiva and all of you guys, Nick Gen and Brendan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much. I appreciate it. Yes, So I wanted to ask you what do you use taro? Just asking this is how I do it, I'd say this is a right or road way. It's just easier for me. I really wouldn't be I wouldn't be able to use tarous at all if I did to attribute it to the Kabalist tree of life out if you have you heard of that technique at all? Do you use that cell or attribute at all?
Speaker 3: That's what Brandon does, like he when he talks about tarot, he'll always put it to the Kabbala. But for me, like I said, I I have never studied Kabbala, never studied. I mainly just correlated with all the other things that I have studied because I think in a way, right, so we look at like these systems that have been set up, it's always good to go back to like how they were set up, why they were set up, Like how did they get that system right? Like what gave them this understanding of the tree of life? And I think that's where, like I always think the individual experience is so important, right, like can we do it our? I know, I mean I don't know Cabalas, I don't know. Like I'm not saying I can do it myself, and I'm just saying like it's interesting, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Have suffarotic experiences, even by accidents sometimes, so you are actually actually excuse me, actually able to confirm that the reality quote unquote of the tree. I know that we have, like a Buddhists in general have like a different relationship to the primordial reality. But you can confirm a specific kind of reality illuminating sort of like the when the tree lights up or across the abyss or whatever you want to call it, or going to rigpow or diamond thunder or whatever it is. Absolutely you can do kabala for yourself. That is more how I approach it. And that's also what Brandon was I think referring to in that like I even though I have elements where I am like Brandon, and I'm like, yes, the way the terror only makes sense to me is true cabbala. But I also see it as very dynamic, which is I think again, to go back to what you were saying, you see it as flexible. And I also don't affix the taro to the past. It's always in Hebrew cabala. This is a little different than Golden Dawn. But the letters are always moving through. It's like constant dynamism. It's never static. So this is sometimes where I have come into conflict with Golden DWN people is that they believe that the paths are fixed. But I'm always like, well, no, they drop down. So once you start understanding the principle of arising, obviously, youtie understand this as a Buddhist arising and primordial ground, how things can rise and fall like the breath the tree is just comes intuitively naturally and in that sort of like pristine awareness. Sorry, I didn't mean to go and rent, but I just I feel like what you're saying is very relational to like what Nick is asking.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 2: What decks do you use?
Speaker 3: I use a Gaelic mythology deck actually, And the reason why I have this one is so I was writing a lot about death on a white Horse, and so I was actually I have this whole oh It's to death book that I wrote. I was like back in when I was like eighteen nineteen years old something like that, and so I was writing a lot about this idea of death and how not scary death is, and so I was making it more like a playful death and how all these things. And then I found this deck that had death on a white Horse and then it was a gifted to me after that. So yeah, and so yeah, it's a really beautiful deck. It's a yeah I Gaelic mythology.
Speaker 2: Nice, it goes like the same way as regular taro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And how long have you been doing that?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: And you probably mentioned it earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I got into taro in two thousand and seven, so when I was like eighteen, yeah, yeah, but my first that was when I first got my first tarot deck. But I was still using my faery deck at that point because it was more tangible. Right, I could go to the forest, i could connect with the ener, I could do the whole thing, because Taro is a life time of experience. I mean we are I'm constantly adjusting my understanding of different things, and you know that's the beauty of the path and realization. Right. Like there's like the the ten worlds of Buddhahood or Buddhism, right, so it's like you got the higher worlds which are learning, realization, Bodhisatfa and Buddhahood, right, and so like I like to think that like I'm I'm learning, but I'm realizing now, right, like I'm realizing. I'm in the stage of, you know, creating my own codex and realizing through my own experience how things are m you.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, you attribute to Taro even to like Buddhist ideas and stuff. I mean, even though it's not a Buddhist deck. I know that sounds a little confusing.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I mean that makes sense. I would say with those two, I don't necessarily cross over as much. Tarot for me is like because I'm always like I'm so sensitive, so like I can read people, but I would rather have a medium between the two of us, because I don't want to live in your world like you know what I mean, Like I would I'll connect with your guardians, and I'll connect with your guides, and I will give you the information they need for you to understand. But I don't want to be in your energy because I was, like, you know, it was pretty traumatic my entire like life, like being a young kid and being like what did I do wrong? You know, why don't these people like me? Like I didn't you know, I would take on so much and so so Yeah, Taro for me is like a medium between the two of us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was gonna ask a question I totally forgot. Did any of you just have anything to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the question will you remember that Nick?
Speaker 2: That question that the one of the.
Speaker 5: People in the chat brought up. I think it's something you and I have talked about before, and she's bringing up the idea of.
Speaker 2: The Oi gi boards. Yes, you see? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you? Uh? Do you?
Speaker 2: What do you think about the Ouiji board? Do you think it has any relation to how the taro works? And have any of you used one? I've actually believed it or not. I've never used a Taro boards, I mean a Wigi boots.
Speaker 3: When I think I have a Wiji board, it reminds me like when I was a kid and we would do light as a feather stiff as a board, you know, like I remember being elementaries.
Speaker 2: I invoo, what's that I invoke? Meno? It was the guy that she invoked that got every the grees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like when I was like in elementary school, we used to do light as a feather stif because a board and like bloody Mary, you know, and so like the Ouiji board for me is I've never act, I've actually been gifted Wiji boards and I instantly just throw them in the garbage because like I am not I don't you know what I mean, Like I already have too much to deal with the last thing I want is like you know, I already hear things. And I turned that off when I was a kid because I would like lay, I would be laying in bed and I would hear like nineteen twenties music as a child. And so my series with connecting with spirits and ghosts or like, I don't invite it in. I'm very specific about the type of energies I connect with. I do not want to connect with things that are going to follow me. I obviously I'm a Buddhist, so like I want to keep my karma clean, right, I'm not going to start any new karma relationships with these like entities that want to attach or you know whatever it is. But yeah, I've never actually experienced a weedji board either.
Speaker 2: Allright, was I think did do something with tower reading? I totally was going to ask you, and I still can't remember. Uh, was there ever times I'm sureing you do readings for people? Has there ever been times you like from like pulling cards for somebody else? Was there ever a time that like you, I guess you pulled cards into like kind of left an impact on you or that you didn't figure has that ever happened?
Speaker 3: I would say, I mean, like, let somebody's story was pretty profoundly change or like something that.
Speaker 2: You know, the cards were just like well, I don't know, neither good, bad or whatever. It was just something that maybe left with it kind of stuck with you. Maybe it was like bad to a point you didn't even want to tell, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's like, you know, there's always ways to navigate those situations, you know, because it's like you know, like the fives aren't always like the most pleasant cards, right because you reach this like threshold of like okay, it's time to shed, right, it's time to say, like you know, you deserve better. And so I think there's always ways to navigate those situations. I wouldn't necessarily say, I mean I have a good I mean I'm rumor curial as well, so like my mind works pretty fast. But as far as like any memorable experiences, I mean, I mainly remember like the really good ones, right, like they're really excited people and people cry all the time, right, because like I've had grown men who have never been so vulnerable and they didn't have to say anything, right, So it's like I'll give them a reading and first out they're like, how did you know that? And they'll start crying and they're like these you know, they're like men like you nick, like just like you know, kind of strong, like strong men, right, just like burly men, and they're just like, you know, they just break down because they don't tell anybody that stuff. And then here I am somebody they don't know, just laying it all out. So you get people in like vulnerable situations where I.
Speaker 2: Can imagine mm hmmm. I would think, I mean, unless you have like repeat customers might be a little bit different, but I would think a lot of maybe new people that just you know kind of might be in those type of situations mm hmm. You know, the vulnerable they're like going to alternative ideas to get an answer. They might You're going to give them the answer they want to hear too, you know. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and sometimes I don't even know. Sometimes it's just out of like peer just wanting to see what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, That's why I would say it would be different. They're just like, I'm interested, Yeah, I want to see what they got to say, totally different.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, those are always the ones that seem to cry more because they're just they weren't expecting okay, because they weren't expecting it, you know, they're just like they're just going in like okay, let's just see what happens, and all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit. Do you ever have something with like so spot on that they actually like blew the person's mind, like they were like what the like like kind of blown away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The nice thing too, is like I let them keep their situation private, so I don't have to know anything about your situation, okay, unless if they.
Speaker 2: Want too, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if they want to tell me anything, we can talk it out. But usually I let them keep everything private, so, you know, so as vulnerable as they are, they're still also protected that like I don't know anything unless if they tell me mm hmmm, uh.
Speaker 2: What do you normally do when you do your readings? And I'll say, I'm actually going to go back to astrology if you don't mind, I'm sorry. Yeah, Like when you do those are people asking for like birth charts or they asking for like what's in my stars in the next few these How does that? Like what kind of services or how do you tackle your astrology with clients?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's different types of astrology that I do. So I do horrory astrology. So for that one, you have to really have a question that has a need to know basis. So it should be a question that you've meditated on. It should be a yes or no question. I'll be able to look at other things about it, but it should be a yes or no question, or like where to find something right, So it's like a missing object type thing. And then I do natal astrology and also predictive astrology. So with natal astrology, most people just want to know what's.
Speaker 2: That that's a birth chark? Correct?
Speaker 3: Yeap your berth chart? Yeah, So natal astrology, we can go an hour, we can go longer, you can come back again because essentially I can just flesh out your chart more and more. And so if you want to just focus on it's like it's a short reading, like a half an hour reading. I'll usually just you know, get the first house fleshed out, get a good idea of all the aspects in the chart and everything like that, and then do like the predictive techniques. I'll pull up the transits and then I'll also pull up the solar return, and then I'll also pull up the solar arc and then I'm learning secondary Earth primary directions right now. So that's like a pretty profound one that I'm learning right now as primary directions. And it's crazy as like, honestly, astrology is pretty complex, like these mathematicians in the past like just blew my mind. Like I feel like such a little girl when I'm meeting classrooms and they talk about spherical geometry and I'm just like, spherical geometry is something like I didn't even know it was like a thing. And then you have these classrooms with all these people that know spherical geometry, you realize, like astrology and then you look at all these people that are just practicing like this base level of astrology and You're like, you don't even know. I don't even know how complex it can be.
Speaker 2: Those you could probably spend that hour just talking about a few houses and that's about it. I mean, really mm hmmm, especially from the sounds of like what you're talking about obviously you're very depth with astrology.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, she's very in depth. She's actually just learned been learning geomancy as well.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the way that that works is like, so my Persia. So there's so I'm learning medieval astrology and one of my teachers is a Persian astrologer. And what's amazing about Persian astrology is like they essentially have all of the texts, not all, but they have a whole bunch of texts that have not even been translated to English. And these are texts that come from like you know, that went missing during like Hellenistic times, but they are like preserved an Arabic tradition because once the Roman Empire fell, and I forget like the whole history because it's a whole thing. But Arabic astrology is essentially medieval astrology and it really like translated all these texts and has this huge repertoire of all these ancient texts and there and so my teacher who's Persian astrologer, he taught us geomancy and geomancy specifically how it is used in like how do you as an astrologer. So it's still geomancy, but it's set up so like you know, there's the twelve houses, there's the planets, like each of the each of the glyphs or whatever represents like a how or house and a planet. It's really complex, but it's quite fascinating and I'm looking forward to getting deeper into it. Like I said, my base knowledge of that is because I know astrology, so I can understand like the gist of the geomancy that he taught us, but it's pretty complex. And he also taught us like this system that I don't even think anybody else in Western astrology knows because it's like he has access to these texts that are written purely in Arabic.
Speaker 1: So that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Yeah, Now with the taro, do you normally have like specific spreads that you do for people or.
Speaker 3: I just do the Celtic cross mainly, and then I add like yeah, yeah, I add, like what a couple more cards, But that one just seems to be like a good thorough evaluation of everything. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Anybody else have any questions why?
Speaker 5: I also find a fascinating where astrology and everything you're doing can go into because she's even helped. Wasn't it court cases or things like that that you've Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I had a client who was going through a divorce, and so I did a horrory for her divorce to see like when it would go through, and in the horror rear, I was like, there's something going on with these lawyers. Like the it was like, the problem wasn't that the two didn't want to have a settlement. The two wanted a settlement, but the problem was that there was the there was issues with their attorneys, as it was written in the chart. And I was like, you know, sometimes when you read a chart again, it can seem so crazy that you're like, why would an attorney? But that's not my job to get over logical analytical of that shit, you know, I just need to say what I see. And so I told her and then come to turn out, yeah, the attorneys were actually just lengthening the process so that they could make more money. So that was interesting with that one. And then like when my sister moved into her house, I was able to say like, you know, yes, this place is going to work out, but the landlords are going to be really hard to work with, and then you know, they went ahead and moved in given all the information I told them, and then it played out pretty much like I said, and she's like, yeah, this isn't working anymore. So yeah, so it's fun. I mean, I really love horror because it's it's fun. It's fun to get into the chart and like not dissect but like you know, interpret everything and look at all the different connections happening and really help people, you know, help people what they're looking for and what they need. But yeah, horry is pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's says, Oh no, uh, did you want now? You had said something. I thought you specifically picked the time because you thought it was like something good in the stars. You said it was a good time to do a reading. Is that what you said?
Speaker 3: Well, so why I picked the time is essentially because I knew we had like a you know, I was looking at like, well, what's going to be good before Mercury goes into Pisces, Because once Mercury goes into Pisces, it's like, you know, we could have conversations that would be super lengthy and drawn out and have all this information. So I wanted Mercury to be in a spot and specifically Mercury at twenty nine. Yeah, it's at twenty nine degrees. Twenty nine degrees of Aquarius is actually in a good relationship to my own personal chart, and so I thought it would be a good time because, yeah, Mercury rules the ascendant, and so whatever is on the ascendant is essentially the energy of that hour. It's the hour market, it's the horoscope. Horoscope is horizon, so it's like what's on the horizon. So being the Gemini was on the horizon and that's a Gemini is a perfect energy for exchanging information. And with Mercury in a queries looking down, Aquaries and Gemini are in a trying relationship. So Mercury was in a nice relationship with the ascendate's in a nice trying so that means communication can flow. The lord of the chart is looking at the our marker from the MC. So it was a good energy for communication and to do all the mental stuff that is air energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like a good time for a show.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, when we're doing things for our own lives, it's like, you know, it's really handy to have an astrologer as your girlfriend because she does this thing where all of a sudden, she's you know, it's like, maybe we shouldn't sign documents for this kind of thing right now because mercury is in retrograde or whatever it is, or maybe we you know, maybe this or that. You know, So it's a quite fat and also then you know, having an astrologery for a girlfriends really nice and also a double edged sword because she knows you sometimes better than you know herself, and she's correct. You cannot lie to Kaivo Rosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say that has been times be Legit have even playing the show by planetary hours, but I've never gotten that in it. But yeah, I have done that, or release shows at specific times and dates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's it's a whole thing. I mean, electional astrology is so complex and wild and amazing because there's so many things to consider. But then it's like, just keep it simple, right, what is my intention? What do I want from this? What am I doing? And those are the areas to look at. But yeah, I used to do crystal liixers, So I used to make crystal mixers, and this was before I even got into astrology, So I would make crystal lixers and just I knew that the new moon and full moon were the time to make them, so I would just you know, make them under the full moon, not knowing like that full moon also has an energetic property based on all the planets that are interacting with it, right, So it's like, you know, and this is where you know, it's good to experiment, but it's also good to know that we're capturing energy in the stars, whether we know it or not in our little elixers.
Speaker 2: Now, Jim, what you're gonna say something?
Speaker 1: I did like your comment though, Nick, I just wanted to say that this was a long time ago, but I liked that you went there with the iconography to see like if there was an overlap between kyro Ros's school of Buddhism and like the tarot. So I also agree like even though I come from a I have an art history background and I obviously am a tontric so our iconography is very profound, very colorful, very like full of symbols that relate to the text. It is very difficult to match the images, even for me, who is good at kabbala to the Tarot. I really have to relate it to my own things. Like I can understand that Okay, a Buddhist city can go here, a sanscrit work can go here. Like that can make sense to me to replace them, but it doesn't make sense to actually look at the system as it is and then be like, okay, let me import one to one these exact things. So I just wanted to echo that and just say that was a good observation, Nick.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I appreciate that. Crystals. Did you said elixirs or something like that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crystal elixirs. Yeah. Melody's book Love Is in the Earth. It was one of my first entries. So, like I said, my first entry into everything was actually stones and Melody is this like beautiful. I mean, I don't know if she's still alive. I hope. She is this beautiful, long, white haired woman from Ireland, and she has this book called Love Is in the Earth and has all the crystals you could ever imagine, and she in that book tells you how to make crystal. She tells you the vibration of all the crystals. So it's actually one of these like foundational texts for myself and she. So that was how I learned how to make crystal elixirs was through that and then actually I was involved in my Buddhist practice eventually, so because I took the Lotus Sutra, which is the book that we chant, and I made like a quartz crystal around the elixir and I put the Lotus Sutra in there because I wanted to put more energy into it. So so yeah, it worked out great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just gonna ask, like I used to U sometimes like it was more of a lunar actually than than solar, I would you clate crystal alixus? And I would use it like sometimes for ritual water nice. Yeah, So it was cool that I heard you say that because I was like, oh, I remember doing that stuff sack in the day when I used to huh ritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to get back into it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you ever add like you might even say herbs and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I only worked with like mixing different crystals, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've actually put them together. But I have like done herbs, you know, like it's yeah, definitely done like crystals or stones, you know, like sometimes I had there's a whole bunch of they're like small pebbles of like moonstone, So I thought they're like I kind of they were just perfect to kind of like pour into a bottle. So sometimes I was like layer at that bottom of the bottle with that, and they put it out on full moons. You know, you're trying to match the stone with the moon.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That actually just reminded me of Kaiva. Can you tell people how important it is to actually do things on the time of the full moons, not just full moons themselves?
Speaker 3: Right? Yes, yeah, no, that's that is very important because I mean, if we're gonna if we're gonna use the energy of the full moon, we should make sure to know when the moon goes full, right, And I think I have a lot of clients right and they're like, I'm gonna make moonwater, and I'm like, that's great, you should make moonwater, But did you know the full moon actually happened last night at like three am? And they're like what, No, way. I listened to this podcaster and they said I could make my moon water anytime today and I'm like, that's cute, but that's actually not how it works. So it is important too. And then you I mean, it's easy to find. You can literally just google when is the exact time of a full moon or new moon. Yes, that is very important because essentially like a full moon is pulling like it's great, you know, it's like the fullness of that energy. Right, So we're built, we're growing, and then on the moving to the new moon, we're letting go over releasing.
Speaker 2: So m hm, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I do have one sorry about that. Uh, it's it's a good one. It's I think it'll be set a good tone for the like finale. This is a little pop astrology, maybe cover roads, but I think it's appropriate. Do you have any predictions or ideas for the year of the fire Horse since that is very soon upcoming? And I wanted to shout out Matt because he actually brought this up the other day about the Leechen cycle. I'm not sure if you're familiar with this, but it's a Chinese way of ordering the months by solar cycles. They're twenty four, but sometimes they can be reduced down to six. Anyways, we're in a very particular, very special unique I guess I hate saying that because all astrology is kind of unique, like it's always transitting, so there's always new things going on. But we're in a kind of unique cycle. For this specific Chinese astrology. So I just wondered if you had any more Western strology like predictions, ideas advice for the new year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't really work with Chinese astrology that much. Like I am a dragon, which I love that, but also a dragon. You're a dragon too, Yeah, that's why I did astrology just because of that. You're in eighty eight too, That's what I am.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting.
Speaker 3: I was born in November, okay, yep, I was born in June. So actually you and I might have like similar Urinus and Saturn because all those plants were retrograde when I was born, and we're going direct when you were born. And I have friends that were born in December who have very similar placements. But as far as like the year, you know, we're entering a clip season right now, that's always really interesting, right, So we're kind of enteringly entering into that like portal energy where we're being pulled in a very we're being pulled in a direction as we're being able to asked to like release in another area of our life. So I think you know, a clip season that we have murcury retrograde at the end of the month. So it's kind of like, you know, I think there's like that scene in Harry Potter where like the staircases like move right, is that Harry Potter? Right, So it's like, what's up? Yes, yeah, you're correct, Okay, Yeah, So it's kind of That's what I always think. Eclip season is like, right, we're moving, We're like switching. We're like moving to a new area of our life or being pulled to a new area of our life. And it can be a time where I always it just feels like it we're portaled, right, We're just in this portal where everything's out of time, right, Like nothing really feels like it fits in. It all feels like kind of new, feels like it's changing. And so it'll be interesting to see how this eclipse season happens. What's nice about this eclipse on the I think it's the seventeenth. I did the astrology for it. I think it's the seventeen, is that there might be the sixteenth. One of the two is that we have a square with uriness before that, and then we have the moon square areness before that, and then we have the moon conjunct venus after the eclipse. So this eclipse that's coming up, it does have an energy of like let go, right, like let go of what you know as normal, traditional standard, like what you're to Of course, it's always going to be based on where is it in your personal chart, right, because it's if it's not on your angles, it's not going to maybe be as prominent in your life. But and then we have the moon conjunct Venus after the eclipse, which Venus is exalted in Pisces at that time. So it does have like this really like enjoy the pleasures of life, enjoy the good things in life, like there is I think we are I think we are going to go through like some major changes. I know that sounds like something we always say, but like eclipses are pretty transformational, like things don't go back after eclipses. And I think this one it's always hard to say, Like my relationship to good and bad is always like you know, is it actually bad?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Like I had a client yesterday who had a breakup and it's like he was so devastated and I was like I looked at his chart and I was like, honestly, you couldn't have had a better time for a breakup, you have Jupiter exalted ruly in your seventh house in the eleventh house, like, that's great. If somebody's in breakup you, that means you're gonna have a lot of options, right. That means more people are going to come into your life. So as change happens during these eclipse seasons, like it could be could be pretty big because then we have mercury retrograde after that, which says like, okay, look at it, pause, take a moment, reflect what just happened. And then we have the other eclipse during the mercury retrograde. So I would say this, this kickoff that we have going on will be good. And this is where I think it's important to look at what we call normal and when we have standards and habits in our life and like, really, honestly, you know, is it normal or is it comfortable? Right? Because if it's comfortable, it doesn't always mean it's normal, it doesn't always mean it's good. And so it's important to look at like habits and traditions and standards and really be honest like is this actually healthy or does that need to change?
Speaker 1: That was great, Thank you so much. That was perfect. Uranian kind of like a very good framing, like, yeah, you can approach it your sort of rebellious and then also let it go very Buddhist. So I just want to say thank you so much for that. I needed to hear everything you said, so, uh maybe it was for me. Maybe that's what the whole thing was. So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that lady for the Temple of uh oh God? Yeah, thank you for asking Kevros. What do you think about that lady who used to be a funk I forgot a name, Zina whatever. She used to be in the Church of Satan. Now she's a Buddhist, you know, uh j what's her name? Daughter? She's a Buddhist.
Speaker 1: Who is She's a karma kagua. She's like a mind kind I mean, she's so. She's the daughter of Anton LaVey, who is was the co founder, founder of co founder. He was the founder, he was the founder of the Temples of Satan. Yeah, or the Skiing Couple. I can't remember one of those.
Speaker 5: I would be completely honest with your kamos. And her pop knowledge is not very high and.
Speaker 2: Well she might be better. Well she's really.
Speaker 3: Television Yeah, I'm really bad at anything past culture, so.
Speaker 1: Am I actually, so that is kind of funny. But she she so she is a contra Buddhist and so like obviously we believe in Tontraic Buddhism that you can rectify all your sins, like all your past karmas through the tontric thurgical procedures. Basically that's what it is. And so a lot of magicians find their way into various kinds of dharma because of that idea that you can control, you can be more a a causal in your life and also a rectify past karmas done in this life, not just of the past life, but of this life. So that's why a lot of people like dharma mhm m hm.
Speaker 3: Oh similar where we chant and then we purify our life. So we call it like cleaning the mirror, you know, so every time you're chanting, you're connecting to your highest self. And like the same idea, right, there's mutable and non mutable karma, right, and so like the mutable karma is like the karma of just like your existence. Like if you become a better person and you understand the ten factors of life and you're consistent to like carry a specific energy no matter all the relations that you're having with things and people, like you can clear your karma because you're choosing a specific frequency, You're choosing a specific world to live in, where like you know, non unmutable karma is like you don't have an arm, right, so like you're born without an arm, So like we can't really like help you. That can't really your Buddhist practice can't really help with that. So yeah, we believe in the same thing. And I think it's you know, I think people taking this right step from Satanism to you know, you're like a practice. I mean because like in Buddhism, right, so it's like everybody's at the assembly, so like in the Lotus Sutra, like the dragons are there, the asuras are there, Like everybody's at at the gathering when the Buddha preaches, and so you even have the devils and everybody protects the Buddhas. So it's like there is an interesting concept of like the ten worlds are all having their own experience in each of those those ten worlds has a Buddha, right, So like even in the people that are practicing Satanism, they still have the Buddhist seed inside of them. They still have the Buddha world. It's whether they want to touch that world or live in like the lower worlds of like rage and hunger and anger. Right, So I think it's and then you have to look at it, right, like it what does it mean to be on the Buddhist path? Right? Like in the load of Sutra, it says like even making an offering as a child, right, So like when I was a kid, I was for some reason fascinated with Buddhism, and I made that the I made a Buddhist symbol in art class because I would just like I love the idea of Buddhism, and so I made the symbol. And then like reading this text is like, yeah, even if a child unknowingly makes an art piece or is like a figurine of the Buddha or a Buddhist symbol, like they are on the path. So I think it's interesting that concept of like you know that person switching over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an amazing answer. I know it was probably a surprise, but it really was great. And the Lotus Sutra, like the way that you wove that story together, like the Naugas the Asuras, the you know, the Tullies and all the people of the Cardinal Ground. Yes, exactly right, they are there and they are here listening to this as well, and so it's important to like always carry forward that dharma seed. I struggle with this, Kyborro's I'm sure you don't. You seem very grounded, and I aspire to that maybe, you know, I definitely think it's like it is a consideration. I always try and consider it, like with the way that I'm presenting information, especially if it's dharmak. However, I'm just an imperfect vehicle and I'm definitely not a teacher. But I yeah, I think it's exactly what you said, like anyone can ever, everyone can choose darma. You can choose, right, And so I think that that's like really the lesson is like a lot of people who are more like retired from magic, they're they're kind of like, well, I know all this, I know all the wonders of the universe, and maybe it's time to like look at the wonders of.
Speaker 2: My own mind.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. And this is interesting about like the Buddha rain like whenever, like the Buddha's wisdom is always raining down and we all receive because we all have a capacity, right, So it's like we all receive the capacity of which we can absorb in which we can grow from. But we're all receiving the same amount of Buddha rain, of Buddha wisdom. It's just like, you know, we all receive what we can because that's where we're at. And I think the more we open up and cleanse our vessel and our senses to receive more, we get more, right, And that's where like my daily practice is like an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening, no matter what I have to do, because for me, that is the most important thing in my daily life is my Buddhist practice because it sets me up. It's my practice friend, like for moving forward through the day and ending my day.
Speaker 1: I agree, sor I apologize for the dogs, but no, absolutely sodna. I mean, I know you don't call it so, And I apologize for using them counts ready where it's it's just it's so out of habit. But yeah, that is how I also start my day and end my day. And if I do not, if I miss those and sometimes it happens, but if I do. I notice a huge difference, Like it's like very very divergent between between consistency and like missing even one of those two times. So I totally agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, even though for like myself, when I was big into ceremonial magic, I just had certain practices that I did every morning. You know, some of that would do with meditation, breath, but uh yeah, I even ordered for myself if I kind of started missing out on that to be a difference. So I can just imagine for you know, same thing everything for you, maybe even more intense actually than what I was doing. Yeah, yeah, I could totally see that making a change in someone's you know, perception of reality actually the way or the way they deal with the things in their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because I think it's important, like to spend that time. I think it's important to remember, like we're all individuals, right, and sometimes we're so interconnected through social media, through everything that like we forget or we'll like not forget, but like we it's important to disassociate everything in your life from your soul and like your actual experience. Like and this is where it's like, you know, I continuously quote the load of future because it's so profound for me because I read it over and over again, but like, you know, it's important. Like when the world, the Buddha's world is never on fire. Right, the house is on fire, Right, the world is on fire, but the Buddha's world is never on fire. And there's like this idea that like people are so and so taken by like the physical things in this world that they get caught in the material world. They get caught in this physical world, they get caught in this illusion of what is life. Right, and so this idea that like they don't even know the house is on fire. They're living in a burning house, right, and they're just so consumed with their playthings that they don't even notice that there's like crazy creatures ripping each other apart. They don't even know that there's like maggots crawling on the walls. And like the story is like the Buddha is like, I need to get these people out of this house. Right, the house is on fire. I need to get these people out. And so you know, through encouraging, like you will have better things, right, Like if you leave this house, I'll get you an ox cart, I will give you, Like the best jewels ever. I will give you all you want if you just leave this burning house. Like that's kind of the idea of like how to kind of see the world, right, Like we're we're living in a world that is on fire, but it's actually not on fire, right, It's like it looks like it's on fire because we have a lot of people circulating these like lower realms, in these lower worlds, and that's where I wonder, like, are we actually supposed to see all the things that are happening in the world. I'm not saying be ignorant, but we all have our own karma experiences, and I think sometimes going turning off everything is so essential so you can listen to the silence and know that there is no screaming, like and I'm fortunate for that, right And I'm not saying that I'll like, you know, I don't want to like offend anybody or like whatever. You know, I'm aware that there is screaming in the world, but I think it's important you know, like in your reality there's no screaming, and like you have done something karmically right to get to that space. And I'm not saying that people haven't done in something right, if there is screaming, we all have experiences for whatever reason. But yeah, I think it's important to turn everything off, and that's what that daily practice can give us.
Speaker 1: I love what you said end as well, that we have the agency of our own minds to choose whether well, I call it a little different apologize rosa tontric kind of language, but it's exactly the same you're saying a burning house. I say, yeah, Okay, we live on the carnal ground and we live in the garden, and we can choose to plant a garden. We can choose to you know, plant those dharmaic seeds. But it's it's up to us, and it's up to us what we want to focus on and like how we want to view the world, and like, yeah, we can acknowledge chronoground conditions obviously, but we don't have to fill ourselves with it, especially if we cannot control it.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, yeah, nice, well said. Yeah, both of you are well said on your different It's interesting how Buddhism is the through line and then these different uh you know, Mahayana with the Lotus sutro, which was you know, should Showshu that you're doing or to Jin's contrac Buddhism, it's you know, all mahyana is in Manayana, right, That's why I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tantra is Mahayana in fact, like the Lotus Sutra is a prana Parmi to sutra perfection of wisdom text. All tantras derive from pranaparmi to sutras. There's our technical Sanskrit and sidem script formulas for deriving what we would call mantras and Durrani's so everything that you see that I would do, it actually comes from the Mahayana. So we would say we are Mahayanas in the sense that we follow sutras and we follow like the teachings of the Buddha. The coangar and the ten gear is what we call intiventan and so we would follow everything, but we just have a different methodology. We adopt a more magical formulation to get there. But it's very similar because we also say everything is empty. So even if I so for me, I'm very I'm very simple Brandon in my in my sofa, it's much more like kaivros. It's like I sit in front of my altar, I do. I mean, yes, I have deities and things, but it's it's the word, it's the it's the sound and the bija and I offer like lamb uh water and incense every day and then I do like two hours of like hardcore mantra recitation and a little bit of sutrare recitation. So it's very similar. I mean, the we're not talking about it's it's it's really the same idea.
Speaker 5: That's actually sounds so similar, right m hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love the Lotus suture too, because like in the end you have all the bodisatfas who are like reciting the protection spells and so like at the end of the Lotus suture you have yeah, like perceiver of world sounds and like all the body satfa is like swearing to protect those who uphold the load of sutra. So it's like in this practice we naturally have these like I think you call them do Rawni's and that is I think what they are called. But they're essentially like spells protecting the carriers of the lotus future.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Buddhism's magic. What can you say?
Speaker 3: It is ed it is, Yeah, it really is, and that's why it's like, you know, it's funny. It's a religion and I'm proud to call it a religion. But at the same time, I'm like, there's an opening of the eye ceremony for the scrolls, like the whole ritual of everything, And honestly, that's kind of why I'm glad I was raised Catholic. Like I loved being sprinkled with holy water when they like walk around with the pine thing and they like sprinkle you with that, and like the incense and everything like that. Like I love ritual. My ninth house is aries, so like my idea of religion is like doing it, so I love the experience of it.
Speaker 1: I also was raised Catholic. Nick knows this. I think he's laughing secretly, but yeah, I mean I always said that too. It's like there is something there is something about like being raised Catholic and then you kind of see like the ritual formulation of things and whether you understand it or not in terms of like how we would do it in dharma or how you would see like if you go to a Tivet Darma center see the monks doing creature, like it doesn't really make sense in a Catholic context, but you understand there is like a sort of higher aspirational degree of a action in the world, like how you work through the angles. Maybe that's a good way to even express that, and so I agree that it gives you at least that initial spark of seeing. Okay, there's a ritual formulation in which a certain rights take place, and we're going to just like understand that in our own way now that we have the religion of our choice rather than religion of birth, which is totally fine, and everybody's welcome to do that too.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, thank you, j.
Speaker 2: Jen Or right, there was anything else you wanted to bring up or talk about before?
Speaker 5: I think, you know, I uh, she's a wealth of knowledge. So obviously we're just gonna have to bring her back on because she's got a mad like she's got the divine madness within her, and so she's got the flaming sword and there's a lot of things that she can speak very elegantly about.
Speaker 2: Had like two or three questions. I still can't remember them. It's like sometimes, especially when I've spoken, people say stuff and I'll get like a question and it's like I go down a rabbit hole on my own fucking head about it. When do people stop talking, I'm like, fuck, where did that rabbit hole stuff from? That I want to answer them about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I definitely love to get you back out. It might even be justavy one sometimes just with other topics as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so for sure. For sure. Before we wrap it up, Jin, do you want to let everybody know find all your amazing stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: But I just want to say first that this was actually a truly lovely conversation. Very rarely have met people that I can really Dharma's uh, it's still new. It's still new in the new world, which is okay. We're very you know, positive about it, clear pelled, and so we're we're allowing it to take form in the ways that it will on this on this on this job would be BA. So I'm very positive. I try and always say that as well. Like, but I just want to say thank you so much for this conversation and for bringing dharma and centering and so much. It means a lot to me personally, and so and thank you Brandon also for inviting me and like wanting me on the episode, and Nick for of course setting this all up and having me on the show so regularly. Thank you very much. And people can check me out at wukong Reborn wuk o ng Reborn that's my personal account on x Twitter or Threshold Saints on x Twitter as well and ig and then Threshold Saints subsack dot com and then everybody else will check out Matt Murra and his websites and his link tree, all of which you can find at the True Gray Lodge dot com which is t r V True Gray Lodge dot com. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. Thank you, oh, thank you so I appreciate it. Appreciate you joining us and Brandon. Please let everybody know what they can find all your amazing one yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 5: Please head on over to megas in the media on YouTube, on x on Instagram, on all the things. We're trying to take over the world, all four of us and every other of the occult rejects out there. It's a mad world and the house is burning, as Kaiva says, and you have to be in it. It's time to get out. You don't even need to get on the cart and so it's one of those things where it's a beautiful world and I just think that the celestials and the Earth and your individuality really have meaning. And Kaiva is brilliant and she has the ability to show you that. So please is you know, if you're following me, please head over to eleven kaivros thirty three dot com as well. And I know she's gonna plug all her stuff and I'm gonna help and head over to her YouTube because she's so brilliant and she's helped so many people and everyone who's listening, she can definitely help you. But please, yeah, you're next.
Speaker 2: I was listening. That was really nice. Yeah, and finally, Kaiva, please let everybody. Oh first, I do want to say, you know, when it comes to astrology, and like Eva J said, like I do believe it's real. I'm just very bad at it. I probably knew enough just to do planetary well. I mean I probably should have known more if I was messing with planetary magic, but I knew enough just too. I think felt okay with doing that stuff. But a lot of the stuff, like you were talking about on the show, it's like almost another language to me. So I do appreciate you coming on because I really compared to astrologers, I don't know, I know jack shit. So it was very very nice and I'd love to hear more about it. But please let everybody know what's up and where they can find all you stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much for having me. I really appreciate it. This is actually the first interview that I've done where I've told my full backstory, so it's kind of like really nice. Yeah, I learned how to sum it up really good and like it's the point of things. So like, thank you for having me. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad I help you know, expand your astrological understanding and there's more and all that great stuff. But yeah, you can find me at Kaiva Rose on Instagram. I used to be on TikTok not You Moore on YouTube Facebook, and I post weekly videos so they come out every Sunday and they just talk about the week ahead. And yeah, and if you want to get a reading, you can contact me at eleven Kaiva Rose thirty three dot com. I was born at eleven thirty three, so that's why there's eleven in the front and at thirty three at the end.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful. And also go out and read her books. Go to rue Odyssey. They are brilliant. She's writing the third one currently. It is a trilogy. The first two are out there, so everyone knows. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rue Odyssey dot com as ru Ruodissey dot com. Yeah, book three will probably come out in like a year or more than that. It's it was the least developed screenplay, so.
Speaker 2: It's more work to do to the show. If you want to send me all the links you got and I'll add them to the show afterwards, we'll make sure I put it in you as well. So yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and thank you Jin. I want to say thank you. I really appreciate that. It was wonderful to chat with you too about a different Buddhist practice and connect on those things. So I really appreciate that you guys are all so wonderful and I appreciate you all. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that we're trying. We're trying, but thank you very much Kaiva for coming on. Like I said again, I'd love to get you out in the future. And we will definitely make that happen. And uh, thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. That's why I go live. I like seeing everybody there and everything. Everybody's got to say, Uh, if you've got to be a dicto repeatedly, I might have to put you in time out. So I had to do that to somebody today. I don't know, and you know what, you know what it is to the last two or three days, I've noticed having issues with like people in chat, and none of them are actually people that normally listen to this channel. Yeah, they're from another fucking podcast. I'm not retold you. What's good to stop your ship?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we could do a horror on that.
Speaker 1: It is kind of the season.
Speaker 2: It feels like for a lot of that misship just wait for them sending their bots over here too, because I only like boxes. So that's the whole of the story. But thank you very much. And yeah, sorry I had to put somebody in time out. But yeah, that's what happens. I don't know where I was going with that, but uh yeah, oh yeah, because we're talking about the chat. Yeah, but thank you everybody. That's what's up again. I do appreciate everybody in the chat. I love seeing the regulars and that's what's up. And by the way, people who do have wrenches, you are allowed to put people in time out and ban them. I don't give a ship. Well, I prefer you're not the band. I'm begetting censorship. So I do allow people to run their mouths. But after a while it's just like fucking shit, shut up already, you know. So if you got a wrench, you can, you know, use it chat. Yeah, yeah, exactly, but uh yeah. That is the end of another occult rejection until the next one. Everybody be well later.