Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on an awful Wednesday. There's just no question about it. Just the one of the darker political days of my lifetime. So we're going to do a bunch of emails and stuff this hour and try to try to walk away from it as best we can. I remember back in September of twenty twenty four, you remember when I said this, So don't you see? Trump insulted Haitians and Republicans won't be an assault rifles. So he kind of had it coming. You think you're mad about this? Oh, I can keep going. Here's David from with The Atlantic, almost exactly. This is a direct quote, almost exactly. Two months passed between the two attempts on Trump's life. In that time, eighty two Americans have died in mass shootings. Many more died by solo shootings and suicides by firearms. Who speaks for them? The headline of the article is called Trump's guns. You see Trump had it coming. Oh, I keep going. You want me to. Here's another one opinion, there's no place in politics for violence. That zaid Former President Donald Trump brings a lot of this stuff on himself. That's from Cincinnati dot Com. I could seriously do this for three hours, headline after headline, media hit after media hit. Well, I mean he kind of had it coming. Well, it's kind of Look it's it was always coming his way. Look his stance on guns. Hey, he insulted illegals when they kill Republicans. And they will begin killing Republicans very soon. They've already attempted. The systems. Media will protect them, they will blame the victim, and then they will memory hold the whole thing. And of course their main concern today isn't the fact that someone's still trying to murder the Republican president of the United or Republican nominee to be president of the United States of America. They still't want him to use it for political reasons.
Speaker 2: The promise this is a safety issue that is being thrown into a very intense political environment in which the very fact of an assassination a constitutional moment, because it's going to it could have impacted voters, will be used for political purposes, and that to me is just not as a exceptionally unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Well did I nail that or did I nail that? Again? This was Matthew Dowd MSNBC right after he watched the video of Charlie Kirk getting shot in the neck.
Speaker 3: He's been one of the most divisive, especially divisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of.
Speaker 1: Hate speech or sort of aimed at certain groups.
Speaker 3: And I always go back to hateful thoughts lead to hateful words, which then lead to hateful actions.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's who we're dealing with. Subject is Charlotte murder on a train Jesse. Obviously a disgusting attack. We pray for her soul and for her family. With that said, if we can learn anything from it, and I'm as guilty as anyone, stay off your phones in public. You say it all the time, and it can't be more true. Keep your head on a swivel. There are demons out there and we must remain as aware as possible at all times. When I am in Montana, remember we spend a month in Montana. I've told you after I got back, we spent a month in Montana this past summer to be with my mom, and you know, just hang out up there and be up there. Montana has bears grizzly bears very dangerous. When I am out in the wilderness, hiking whatever, I am armed at all times, and I am aware that at any moment it probably won't happen. Chances are really small, but at any moment, I could come across a violent grizzly bear and I am going to have to handle that situation. I am aware that that is a possibility. You me, We have to operate in that exact same way in our society now. I do not celebrate it. I think that's a terrible place to be. But if you want to be on your phone when you're on the train, move to Tokyo. Otherwise, sorry, put your phone away. If you want to walk down the sidewalk sending out a tweet, texting your buddy, sorry, you don't have that country anymore. Years and years in years of them cultivating a very violent street animal communist class, combined with them importing as many violent people as they can, has brought us to a place in society where your phone needs to stay in your freaking pocket. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer. If you're a kid listening right now and take your phone away, I'm really not I'm on mine. I get on my phone too in public. Put it away. There are violent communists all over this society, nasty, subhuman demons who have murder on their mind? Jesse, what's in a breakfast taco? And what condiments are often used with such a meal? Man? What's in a breakfast taco? First? It's whatever you want, all right. Eggs are always always part of it. There are eggs and cheese, bacon, eggs and cheese, sausage, egg and cheese. My personal favorite, I eat Cherie egg and cheese. There are beans if you go to there's all these Mexican food trucks and Mexican restaurants and gas stations down here. Lots of them will throw in refried beans or something like that. Potatoes are a very popular ingredient. I don't order mine with potatoes, but I don't hate them either. Ah, it's just a dortea with what Chris, with some eggs, cheese, and then usually some form of meat. Now is the most important part, the salsa. The salsa is everything as far as condiments go. There aren't condiments. There's salsa. Okay, maybe you're a red person, maybe you're a ver day person. That's Mexican for green. Chris. Maybe you're a red person. Maybe you're a very day person. I personally am a ver day person. But here is a little tidbit I'm going to give you. It's a taco, meaning you can open it. Don't sprinkle a little salsa on each bite. Don't dip your taco in the salsa? What Chris? What Chris said, who dips the taco? This guy didn't even know what it was. Chris. We're helping people with baby steps, man, helping people. Open up your taco and pour the salsa in it. Make it a sloppy, salsa filled, eggy, cheesy mess, and you will thank me for it. You will think, Chris said, start simple with potato, egg and cheese. I would push back on that, Chris. Don't you think charizo, egg and cheese is really the most basic king of the breakfast taco is? What? What? You know? That's a very good point. He may just die, Chris said. You don't want to blow his mind with favor. With flavor, You're right, you're right. If this is your first time, I'm worried about your heart health, potatoes, egg and cheese. Trust me, you'll thank me. Jesse excellent opening it. He was talking about last night. I listen every day. This is the first time I heard when you sounded smart, he said. He said, I'm joking. Please keep giving the truth me. I don't think America will be here in one hundred years, probably not fifty. No country can go on living insane as we do. How do you share a country with people like them. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that America is going to be here in a hundred years. I'm not going to say that, but I will caution you not to give up hope ever, and certainly don't give up hope in this country. Today is a dark, sad day in the wake of that assassination. But that it's very, very tempting. It's very easy to get yourself mentally in a place where it's over. We're finished at the Civil War. It's very easy to talk yourself into that, don't give up. There are all kinds of wonderful places and wonderful people across the United States of America who have incredible values, who share your values, who want the things you want. Maybe it's really bad in your area. Maybe you're listening to me right now from your apartment in Seattle, and you just stepped over ten homeless people to get home, and the whole place smells like we weed and pee. And you turn on the Charlie Kirk News and you think to yourself, this country's finished. Getting your car and drive to Oklahoma tomorrow. The country's not finished. It is not, And it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a very very heavy Wednesday. So we're kind of setting the news aside right now. There's all kinds of things we could be talking about, and it's going to go through your emails. Talk to you a very heavy night, heavy day. Remember to keep keep the Kirk family in your prayers. Two young children who will never get to know their father, Keep them in your prayers. Jesse, get back to see emails. And the subject of this one is you jumped the shark, Jesse, I too have a Hellcat Pro nine milimeter, and you got me thinking the other day about not being able to take down a grizzly. I figured with several well placed shots to the heart and head, it might do the trick, but certainly wouldn't count on it. Yes, pause, your nine milimeter is not taking down a grizzly, you're gonna die. Get something bigger. Then you jumped the shark and said nine millimeters aren't the solution for taking down people. Maybe you had too much caeso that day. I dare anyone to withstand my hell cat, and it's eighteen rounds pumped into them. What say you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously he's half joking. And two, I didn't say nine millimeters aren't the solution for taking down people. That's not at all. It's not what I said. It's not what I said. So let me clarify something. What I said was, it's hard to kill somebody with a pistol. It's hard, It's difficult. A pistol round is much much different, light years different than a round from a rifle. Than a high powered rifle, those rounds just destroy your insides. They just tear through you and destroy you. A nine millimeter round is much smaller. Of course, you can kill people with it. People die from it all the time. One well placed shot in the heart or of course the head, will do the job. My point was simply, if you have an option for home defense, you're not going to carry around an ar. I guess you could but you're not going to carry around an ar your home defense option. Yes, I have nine millimeters for that too, but my preferred if I can get to it wherever I am, is a three hundred blackout, because it is around where If I hit you, you're going to go down. Period. You're going to go down. The size of the round matters. And I am also aware that today everybody's thinking about self defense. We're thinking about I mean from the news, not just today this week. We're thinking about how many violent people are around us. What do we do to protect ourselves. Maybe you have a daughter or a son who's away from home and that footage from that train has hit you hard. I need to remind you that berna is legal everywhere all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It's not lethal. So even if your daughter a daddy I don't like guns, it's not lethal. Their compact launcher is the size of a smartphone. You should you should see this thing. They have holsters for it. You can look like you have a real gun, or you can put it in your purse. You can conceal it. If it's even in a woman's little hot chick purse, Carrie A burn a compact launcher on you at all times. There are violent people around us. Don't just buy one. In fact, I don't want you to buy one if you don't carry it. I have one by my bed. I have one that I carry with me. I have it. Have it with you by RNA, burna dot Com, Buy it and keep it. There's a reason swat teams use them, teams, private security firms, and I have mentioned this before. If you are an employer, consider getting one of these for your employees. Everyone who wants one can get buy one for them. Violent people come back to the workplace and commit acts of violence all the time. Consider it. Jesse in Portland area, your TV shows on free over the air. Whatever you have spoken on regular troops, and I wonder if there is any historical writing on Mongol troops of the Great Khan. They evidently were successful, and it seems their general orders were if it moves dies. What do you think the mindset was of those soldiers who were capable of killing millions with no problem? You a soldier, do you have any insight? I wasn't a soldier, okay, I would never lower myself to that I was a marine. That's one two. I mentioned conditioning. In this show, we've been talking about political things and how the left has been conditioning. Mongol troops were conditioned too. The Mongols were incredible hunters. They would hunt from horseback. They were mounted archers. Is what their real specialty was, they say, And I still have a hard time believing this, and I never saw anyone do it, but they say that Mongolian horse archers could shoot a bird out of the air from a horse at a full gallop. That is difficult to believe. But maybe they could, you know, maybe they could. And what they would do. They would do these hunts. Man, I would kill to have a video of this, even though you know, I'm okay with hunting, but the mass slaughter at the end would be ugly. But they would do these hunts where they were coordinated right, help them prepare for battle. And they would all be on horses and they would essentially cover this huge swath of land and heard all the animals of every single kind. They would box them in and kind of herd them in and eventually they would get to a place where they have them surrounded. You know, they get them in a big what essentially amounts to a pen, only there were no fences. The horses were around it, and then they would begin the mass slaughter of all of the animals once they had herded them all in. Now, that would be an ugly, ugly thing to watch if you like animals, as I do, but it tells you these were a people who were already bred for that kind of violence and war. They were conditioned. That was their culture. Their culture was that and you had to be if you were going to survive on the very very violent Ancient step or Asian step. When there are violent all over the place, Mongols fight mongols, you have the tartars you have. There are so many different reasons that they were conditioned that way, and look human life to them again, conditioning the human life element of a society they were conquering. It just did not have an impact for them, and they knew the psychological effect it would have if they slaughtered every man, woman, and child and pet. They killed the pets too. When they took over your city, they knew the psychological effect that would have on the next town. That's how they justified it. You show up at the next town, you might find they're a little more compliant when you built a mountain of skulls out of the people from the last town. And yes, they really did that. All right, we'll move on through some more of this next. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Don't forget you can download the podcast. Asked if you especially if you missed our Tournament of Tournaments earlier. It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition.
Speaker 4: Tonight's matchup is between He's Zimbabwe and North Korea.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Jack's River Disposal. Just dump it and yeah, these people are weaponized by Democrat rhetoric, and that rhetoric will not change. They are not sorry. They are not apologizing when they are when one of their animals butcher's a young woman on a train, they're not sorry. When one of their animals assassinates a political figure on our side, they are not sorry. That's why even after that horrible assassination attempt at the GOP baseball game where they shot up Steve Scalise, they didn't last twenty four hours before they were right back to the Nazi hitler, Nazi hitler end of the world talk, and I've got news for you by tomorrow morning. In fact, it's already happening now, but by tomorrow morning, Democrats will be right back to calling everyone a Nazi fast fascist end of the world. And it's not just some idiot on social media that's the problem. It's their most important people, it's their biggest leaders. This is JB. Pritz.
Speaker 5: How do you prove to somebody that you're a US citizen? Your accent, the color of your skin, that's not the country we live. And you know you shouldn't have to walk around papers the way that they did in the early days of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: The rhetoric will not get turned down. The Democrat base is already naturally violent. They see violence as a necessary means to the end. We have really really escalated our level of mental illness in this country, certainly on the left. The level of mental illness is amazing. Remember when we learned about Democrat women, young Democrat women that I believe the number was almost sixty percent had already been diagnosed with mental health issues. When you combine all that the rhetoric with the insane people with the communist natural proclivity for violence. Hey, Chris, how about that word proclivity, the natural proclivity for violence. What you have is a toxic stew. That's that's why back in March, I'm gonna let it play again. Back in March, I warned you listen to this and take this as another warning about the few. Just laid everything out for you. The burning of the Tesla's, the attempted assassinations of Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump multiple times, the shooting of Steve Scalise. Today they caught some nutjob firing a gun in front of the CIA. Combining those incidents with the fact that Democrat politicians and Democrats on the news will not discourage these actions. If anything, they encourage these actions. So I believe we are going to see a Republican assassinated. There it is, and I don't mean ten years from now, and I pray to God I am wrong, but I think what we have right now, when you take into account the violence we've already seen, the encouragement they're getting from their politicians and media people. When you take into account their desperation, desperations quite a thing. I believe we are going to see a Republican assassinated and in the wake of these JFK files. I'll be honest with you, I woke up today thinking about it. That's why I wanted to talk to you about it. If the assassination of JFK shook people to their core, that doesn't happen here America. What No, how that kid, and I believe that day is coming again. All the ingredients are there, mised assassination after misdassassin, assassination after mised assassination, over and over and over and over again. Combining that with the rabid, demonic anti humanism of Democrats anyway, combine that with the fact Democrat after Democrat after Democrat will refuse once again to try to talk their people down off the ledge. Have you heard a single Democrat condemn what's happening one, I'll settle for one. No, you haven't, because violence is not what the communist does. Violence is who he is. It is woven in to him and Democrat elites like the politicians and members of the media. They understand that the street animals, who of course will be doing the killing, they understand that there's a benefit in having your street animals physically intimidate your opponents, and that's why they never talk down to them. That's why they never talk them off the ledge. That's why there's never outright condemnation. That's why Joe Biden himself was asked at a presidential debate about Antifa, the violent terrorist group that has murdered people across this country. Joe Biden, the best he could mutter was, Antifa is just an idea. That was the man who was the president. If you are a Republican elected representative, even member of the media, keep your head on a swivel out there, because I believe someone's going to be assassinated. There you go, Hope I'm wrong. I wasn't wrong, and it's awful, and I'm warning you again right now. Today was not the last of it. They're going to keep speaking like this. This is Evet Clark.
Speaker 4: President Trump and his Republican allies and determined to drag this country back to a time when black voices were shut out of the democratic process, and we will not allow it.
Speaker 1: That kind of rhetoric causes assassinations and assassination attempts, especially in a mentally ill base. And this is where we are now a very ugly place to be so, like I said, pray dear frontman for Automotive Mechanical Wisdom. On your show, you claimed you can change attire extremely quickly. At first I didn't claim it. I can't. It's not a claim. It's amazing how good I am changing tires amazing. I just I have my technique down and everything. I'm amazing at it. Do you get a wheel alignment afterwards? Is getting a wheel alignment a scam? Total scam? It's yes, it is, Chris, It's a total scam. I don't buy into it at all. Chris is way more mechanically inclined than I am. You know how I know my wheels need realigned when the tires are getting worn down unevenly. That's how I know. That's how I know. Unless that's happening, you're not. I'm not going to go drop one hundred bucks so you can quote align my wheels, you dirty thieves. I know exactly how that works. I know how that works. You walk in there, you get taken advantage of Jesse. I worked at a German owned bakery in the seventies. The owner survived Dresden, and he told me of a time as an apprentice, then apprentice. Then Russian soldiers entered the shop and demanded bread. The shop owner refused. He was taken out behind a tree and two shots were fired. He did not return. We hear and read about these kinds of events, but have never experienced them firsthand. What lessons are learned? You know, vengeance is such an ugly thing. And when the Soviets took back the Soviet Union and then invaded Germany, they brought with them a heart for vengeance because of what the Germans had done to the Soviet Union, murdering their way through the Soviet Union. And remember speaking of conditioning, these were This is a communist army. It's not people who care about human life. They did not save their violence just for German soldiers. Those were really really terrible times to be a German woman. I'll tell you that, really really terrible times. It was the things the Soviets did to German civilians, or you could write whole books on them. It's really really ugly. It is that Kelly's show on a wonderful it's not wonderful on a horrible Wednesday. Let's hope tomorrow will be wonderful. It's got to be better than today. Right. In case you don't know, I never updated you on this during the show, but the allegedly the assassin of Charlie Kirk is in custody. Now, don't We don't know anything yet, we don't know names. I'm not going to give you breaking news stuff, but that they're saying he's in custody. All right, you know what, let's laugh real quick.
Speaker 5: We stop this in the name of a just merciful gun.
Speaker 1: That thing makes me laugh. Jesse. You know what, Chris, you know what I want. I want two pieces of audio for you because I want to laugh. I want the Jersey Girls that we haven't played forever, where they're savaging their governor Murphy. And I want the entire Maria Salazar eclip where that brain dead moron gets just totally exposed as not knowing anything. Just play whichever one you want, Chris, I just want to laugh. I don't care play.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: With your family.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, you're having all kinds of other bulls.
Speaker 3: Drunk.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not drunk. As a matter of fact, you can go. You know why, I don't need a mask because there ain't nothing like right, No, he doesn't like it. Thank you, thank you? And do you support a no fly zone in Ukraine? I support everything that has to do with punishing Putin and helping the Ukraine. Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia? I don't know what it will mean, but you know freedom is not free. You don't know what a no fly zone will mean if if you have to shoot down Russian planes? I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 4: Listen, thank you?
Speaker 1: Just the total puddle deep moron who's a member of Congress? Cost jeez, Jesse. The subject to this one is phone trappers that only text Jesse. The phone trapper identification name is genius. What do you call a phone trapper that tricks you with a fake important text and then proceeds to send you endless responses and questions if you take de bait on the first text? I'm gonna give you a piece of advice. Block people, block phone numbers on your phone. Did you know that I have members of Congress blocked so they can't text me anymore. Members of Congress that just flat out block them so they get if you annoy me, you try to phone trap me by text message, let's block your number immediately. Real, real, true freedom in more happiness and contentment is coming your way the second you find it within yourself, within yourself to cut people off, cut people off. There are these soul drainers, enemy drainers out there, who are enemy and energy drainers out there, is what I was trying to say. They'll suck you dry. They will. What Chris, why do you make those faces? They'll suck you dry? That they will, they will drain you. Identify them and cut them off. Simply cut them off. Honestly. Maybe it's a relative, Maybe you have some blood sucking leech of a cousin who's always borrowing money, or who's the person in your life when they call and you look and you see it's them, you know, you know it's going to be some form of drama. You're never gonna guess what happened to me every single time? Who is that person? You have any idea how much better your life will be when you cut that person off. Just cut them off, ignore their calls. If they keep calling, block the number. Trust me, you you have to be the bouncer of your own life. You have to be the bouncer. No one else can be your bouncer for you, nobody can. You know, what is a horrible club? One that lets everybody in? Oh, sure, everybody can come in. You know why it's a horrible club because there will be scumbags who come in. That's why it's a horrible club. You need a bouncer, and you're that bouncer. Kick people out, tell people know you are not welcome. It will make your life so much better, so much better. Trust me on that. And now here's a headline. Oh, you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Broward County officials accused of adding over one hundred thousand ineligible voters to the rules, over one hundred thousand ineligible voters in one single county. Communists steel elections. They always have, they always will. They have no respect whatsoever for the voter. They're not going to let the process play out, not a chance. Bill Clinton's handwritten letter to Epstein is revealed. The media focuses on Trump. I will always be blown away by the fact we have a still very much alive former president of the United States of America who we know beyond a shadow of a doubt. We know had nefarious dealings with Jeffrey Epstein, who he signed into the White House on multiple occasions. We know this happened, and yet, to my knowledge, I don't know that anybody's ever asked him about it. Big Senate brawl in the Lone Star State. I looked into this, and I'm sad to say nobody was actually punching each other. It's just a political race. I think the country was better off when you could get socked in the mouth on the Senate floor if you took things a little bit too far. Agency head threatens to pull the licenses from media companies if they're out of line. Oh, you mean things like this.
Speaker 3: He's been one of the most divisive, especially divisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of hate speech or sort of aimed at certain groups. And I always go back to hateful thoughts leaked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, MSNBC came out the President and apologized for that, but there's no need. We know what they really think. They watched someone die and they said he deserved it. I want you to spend tonight pray, call somebody, text somebody. All right, you keep your chin up. We'll come back tomorrow. We'll do it again. Tomorrow's a new day, that's all