Speaker 1: Said, a woman's society or walking in the shadows the culturedition. A woman's society or walking in the shadows the culturition.
Speaker 2: Welcome to shadow Talk Unfiltered, where we strip back the noise and get real about the stories that shape what we believe today.
Speaker 3: We're joined by Brandon Kroll.
Speaker 2: From doing our Conspiracy Theories one oh one. He's going to teach us all about what we should know and what.
Speaker 3: We should be worried about. Maybe I don't know, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's numerous layers that we're going to go deep into. We've got a raw, open look of how ideas spread, why people question the official story, and we're the truth might actually sit somewhere in the middle, from secret societies to government cover ups. Nothing's off the table, and if you're ready to think critically and challenge the narrative, stay tuned because this one is going super deep. But it's going deep down to Connecticut or up to Connecticut, depending on where you're living.
Speaker 3: So Brandon, welcome to the show. Thank you so much for joining us and our members.
Speaker 2: It's a plea to have you here. I'm super stoked that we made this happen yeah.
Speaker 4: As yes.
Speaker 5: Likewise, I think this is the second host that it's been in the down under categories.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, exotic as they say.
Speaker 4: Exotic, well want to kill you, yeah.
Speaker 3: Which I was going to say, like yeah, exotic with koalas.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: I was like when I found out that that's the noise they use for the t Rex in Jurassic Park, that list like blew me away. I was like, okay, And I just thought they were just cut little bears. I'm told they're very bar like feeling when you're trying to pedal.
Speaker 3: And do you know what? They have human fingerprints?
Speaker 6: Oh? Really?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Crazy. So there was this whole story of this Koala Beer.
Speaker 2: This robbery happened or this incident happened, and this Koala bear is like running around like dropping like fingerprints.
Speaker 3: All over the show. So the cops are like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: We don't have we've got a purpose, you know, perpetrator, and we've got fingerprints and and like a zoologist was like, Koala.
Speaker 6: Beer, imagine that one for a lineup?
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen Hereala Beer going touch the window, touch the window, a little ship here.
Speaker 3: There's something that I've just put it online, Hello, no.
Speaker 4: Bar out man.
Speaker 2: The world is a crazy, crazy place, Brandon, and you were deep into I don't know, conspiracies, the occult symbology. All of the above can maybe set the preface for us, like where did this come from?
Speaker 3: How the how did you get into this space?
Speaker 2: Because I'm sure when you were growing up you went like everything's.
Speaker 3: A lie nacessary line, the move a lot, everything like a nine year old or maybe you were.
Speaker 5: Well, that's kind of the funny story is I was adopted and I've told this to several individuals before, but I used to be very big into like reading National Geographic. My birth mother would send that to me a copy and in those magazines, they would send in like six it's about six cards with like animal quizzes, and I would collect them. I had over like one hundred something and then I wrapped it up with a rubber band. We'd go up to visit her, and I remember my dad. They they were quizing me. My mom was asking me questions about it and it's true or false, spelt said animals. And I was getting like about twenty in a row, like correct, there's like again five questions per animal, and my Dad's like, oh, you think you're so smart because you knew well, if you can answers, I bet you know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I was asking them and they didn't know it.
Speaker 5: But then my mom changed it and she started asking me and now and he was kind.
Speaker 6: Of upset that I didn't know all the answers.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, and that has been kind of my thing where it's like, I'm very When I was thirteen to fourteen, I was reading a dictionary before bed every night.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, straight up, I know.
Speaker 5: So I've always had a little bit of a an open idea for like cryptids.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 5: Like History Channel Clurse, they're people playing those classical things interrupting at the end of the show. You're kind of like, yeah, I knew you weren't going to find them, because obviously if that was the thing, they'd be all over the news. And yeah, but I always have the healthy mindset of saying, you know what, there could be something out there that we really don't know, and I'm always open to saying, yeah, I'm not going to say every story is fake, but I think we should be open for consideration when people tell us stuff.
Speaker 6: And I think.
Speaker 5: Honestly how I got into this from the spiritual perspective is I came back from a school down in Florida. I came up here and I stumbled onto a article that was talking about aliens and or I was reading under the video real whatever it was, and a lady wrote the name of doctor Michael Hyjer, and so I went in and read about that Follen angels and talking about how they came down on Mount Herman and had affairs of daughters women, and basically that led one thing to another, and I kind of came to my own conclusions, you know, going my own path of piecing things together as it were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I love that you. I love the way that you put that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's not about it's not about telling people what the answer is. It's about them finding it themselves and researching and doing their own studies so that you can all ways have your paradigm shifted.
Speaker 3: And that's what happens to us age.
Speaker 2: I was every time we use someone or every time we kind of do another deep.
Speaker 3: Dive, we're like, oh shit, massive shift, and yeah we learned something new.
Speaker 4: It's quite funny. I was the same as you.
Speaker 7: I was literally brought up with all the National Geographic, all the folders. We used about to get one every month, and so like I would build up these folders and learn all about.
Speaker 4: Animals all over the world.
Speaker 7: So that's really funny that you say that, you know, had all the cards, had all the folders and the pictures and yeah, same things.
Speaker 5: So direct Sorry we're adirects too, and two rex range range of rerec the magazine.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't.
Speaker 6: We didn't have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, we didn't have we didn't have that here. Yeah yeah yeah, no were.
Speaker 2: It was like no kids stuff like our and no like teenage stuff. It was only National Geographic. It's really high level documentation and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: And I hated Disney. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand, we had a magazine or a newspaper called The Truth, which was quite possibly the best publication New Zealand's ever put out.
Speaker 3: And it was like an alien got my wife pregnant and now we're having for druplets or you know something like that. It was amazing, or.
Speaker 4: I'm having puppies with a weird wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the best. It was such a good, such a good magazine, or like newspaper.
Speaker 6: I think it was.
Speaker 4: A try and track those young because they would be amazing. I have the stories that used to come out.
Speaker 2: My dad still has like original copies of them and stuff because he collected all the national geographics. So I've already said to him, on your death bed, mate, they're coming to me, because there's hundreds, if not thousands, of just books stacked and stacked and stacked. And I'm pretty sure the New Zealand Truth newspaper is in there because they.
Speaker 3: Were so good.
Speaker 2: They flow and and the paranormal and you've got a lot of like in New Zealand, you've got to like Juliet and I both grew up in New Zealand and so there's a lot of that kind of indigenous cultural folklore and those sort of stories wrapped around everything else.
Speaker 3: And that's something that we love. But it's so.
Speaker 2: Interesting to go back into the old newspaper articles and read about it from a you know, nice colonializer perspective.
Speaker 6: You know, that's that's that's the beauty of some of those things. I like with the folklore.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't seem to realize is that I think that's kind of what the podcasters have become. Honestly, they're the stages the priests in the in the in the folklore category now and it's it's coming to the forefront, especially with the YouTube format. A couple of cryptid individuals that I listened to, and it's just there's some of them are really good. I think one time is wartime stories and I just sit back and you know, you're trying to go to sleep, and over here like I can't go to sleep because it was actually really really good.
Speaker 6: It's like a potato chip.
Speaker 5: You can't stop, and then you know it's just here one story and then you are speculating and you over here like I wonder if that's you know, what this person saw, they weren't really realizing it at the time. How many times people don't want to talk about it because what's everybody going to say if I come forward with something like this? You know, So I really appreciate those stories because it's like, I think we've all kind of what was I was reading. I think it is one out of every five people pass a murder every single day.
Speaker 6: Nothing about that again, allegedly, I'm not sure how true that is.
Speaker 5: Around and you know, you just passed an apartment, somebody just killed somebody in the third floor or whatever, you know, or if somebody is laying in the alley and nobody knows until about it. I'm just saying, so I said, the person does pass that, How do you not know that you're not passing a cryptid or some sort of creature of the unknown shadow in the night and you're just over here thinking it was an average animal. But there's those one, one or two stories, or somebody's like I focused a little bit more and it wasn't what I thought it was.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what most of these stories are. It's like it kind of pictiated a little bit more and it wasn't what I thought it was.
Speaker 4: And then it stood up, and then it gleaned at me, and then a crowd at.
Speaker 6: Me, and you're like, oh, then it has red eyes or you know, so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but where's your where's your happy place?
Speaker 2: Now? As far as like what sort of category do you like to sit into or do you kind of like cross over all of them or.
Speaker 5: You're like, I'm kind of like a scattered gun blast because I'm having this particular theory of the origins of money and how that connects with crypto encryptids.
Speaker 6: It's just a theory.
Speaker 5: But the more I look into it, the more I'm kind of going, I think there's a little bit something here, Like I kind of have to say it's more of like a blunderbust or shotgun blast of how I view this stuff is that it's all interconnected.
Speaker 6: The thing is, it's kind of having the open in mind.
Speaker 5: Of saying, you know, what could be wrong, but at the end of the day, I can I can entertain it as a possibility.
Speaker 4: So that's what we do as well.
Speaker 2: It's so difficult, right because it's all connected and you can't segregate it out and say, oh, there's no interconnection there. And this is what gets me with the bigfoot TV shows and that sort of stuff and scientists that are like, no, no, no, it's just a biological creature. And it's like there's so many different connections through this and all you have to do is look back into the indigenous lore of the culture that's there.
Speaker 3: And they'll tell you exactly what you need to know.
Speaker 2: And so we create this thing called the cosmic Framework, which essentially is this beIN diagram to help us kind of navigate those parameters and make sure that we are going.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and there is a connection here. Oh there is a connection here, like a visual kind of aid to that. So hit us with your theory. Do you want to hit us with your theory or is this like theory and work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still work in progress. But for me it was like, are you familiar with the Arkhans Titans nepheline. Yeah, again, I take some things like maybe it's a little of this, maybe a little bit of that. I'm just kind of holding in saying, all right, there's aspects here of multiple paradigms. Allegedly they had faces of beasts, so put a little pin on that. And the arcons were also supposed to keep mankind trapped in a material realm. They didn't want them to focus on things above, like in a celestial sense, So I was going, okay, And if they did look into the celestial sense, they would look to like the star of Rempham as above so below as what that represents are the six sixty six, the pentagram, you know, five pointed stars. Sigil of Astrooth is actually what it's called. And it was like astronauts in the Bible. Okay, you know red Star, Maybe there's something there. And again I was noticing as well in the Israelite culture, they would have the angels were known as star Walkers, and that was originally actually the kind of the name concept for Luke Skywalker, but they just changed it a little bit because stars sounded a little bit too lament, so they changed that. But it was making me, Okay, this is all very interesting. So if these angels came down, had affairs with women and then they created the giants, my thought process is that the giants in turn started creating cryptids, mixing DNA, maybe actually mating, so on and so forth, and I think this is the reason why you would have the flood.
Speaker 6: No, I think this would get rid of a lot of them.
Speaker 5: But as we hear in a lot of story, especially around your guys area with the Philippines and the under the underground cavern system of caves they got across the islands, I think there's something there where they locked up the vaults and they you know, sealed up things until things cooled down. My personal theory of how they possibly survived a couple other variations, I'm sure, but we always hear about cryptids and caves right constantly cryptids in caves, So I think, again, there's a little something there. So this started making me wonder the oceans. Where did the salt come from for the ocean? M I have a hunch because it's possible that some of these giants, you know, they're parts stone because of the angels and whatever. And if they're part stone, that means they would have you know, sort of.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And so if they disintegrate, where is all that gonna go? Because again we have these images of these frozen mountain.
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and literally you know, like you know, like with Liza and I was saying, we grew up in the bush and you know, we used to go walking all over the place and I look back now going you know, we always had certain areas.
Speaker 4: Where we were like, oh, that rock is like a face. And then we had.
Speaker 8: Believe we had big deck everybody knew, which is a like really was up but everybody knew it and it was like the exact shape and everyone's like, wow, isn't.
Speaker 7: That But you know, how did that just you know, yeah, but again, you know, you say, oh, this looks like this, this looks like that, and it's not until you know, Lisa and I have kind of done more of this, we go back to things that we saw in our childhood and gone, oh, that was a bit strange. But now we're kind of like going, oh, that that now makes a connection and you're like, damn, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I mean that's that's something that's you know kind of you know, you do look at all these pictures of these creatures and these giant you know, crocodiles or these mountains, all these rock faces and stuff, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's it's like, I find it really hard to eat.
Speaker 7: Pink salt now because basically it's they reckon, it's ground up, basically giants, and that's what the pink salt is.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, that's kind of where my theory's going, and that might be your salt water comes from and then be part of the reason why you can't drink it. But at the same time, isn't it ironic that they say that the women made it, they were cursed and made into what mermaids? You're literally swimming in your own kids, But the salt possibly possibly, I'm like that would.
Speaker 6: Be kind of sick. But at the same time.
Speaker 5: But hold on, because what do we read in a lot of cryptid stories, if you want to keep them out, put a circle of.
Speaker 4: What around you, same as spirits that she thinks, that's.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, dwarfs, fairies, fill in the blank. Now, this is where I started looking into the Romans. And sometimes the Roman legionnaires were actually paid in salt because they were farmersm and they went back home. They wanted to preserve their food and whatnot. So this is where the terminology he's worth his salts salary stems off of salts. So again was making me go interesting, interesting, Okay, okay, So that's all true. And it was the Masons who invented the first banks right during the Crusades, right, that started to make me think, okay, banks, and now we call all the terminology with banking currency drowning in debt, head above water, right, banks on the side of Okay, you're right, so you keep going, mortgage and so on and so forth. All these things have terminology dealing with ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, So for me, I kept going and I said, all right, so what's the etymology for money? Mono? I want stop there?
Speaker 3: I thank you etymology is the word that I thought was right. I was like, hasten to etymology and she was like, that's the study of in six and I was like, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: Theology.
Speaker 3: Keep saying it, but I was like, fuck it, I got it right.
Speaker 2: And I tell you what, Randon like, the fact that I can remember fucking anything right now is phenomenal.
Speaker 9: So I was like, yes, yeah, oh no, oh my god, that that has literally blown my mind.
Speaker 7: But it makes so much sense, doesn't it, you know, And that's a you know, like Lisa and I have learned to kind of really widen.
Speaker 4: And we do it ourselves now.
Speaker 7: Way we will go down a rabbit hole and just be like this connection, this connection, this connection, and we're like, oh my god, why hasn't this connection.
Speaker 4: Been made before?
Speaker 3: Because we see it. You know, it's like it's really so okay, Yes, intimolity, so.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We'd of the day.
Speaker 3: And my apologies.
Speaker 2: I just had to throw my four year old back out the door of it. So then, how does cryptocurrency link into money with an eye.
Speaker 3: Or seeing I?
Speaker 5: So my second phase of that theory, So when you're when you're looking at the are you familiar with the story of Daniel having interpreting the dream of Nebu Kinezer's statue. You had the golden head, and it goes all the way down to the toes, the Empire of Iron and.
Speaker 3: Clay, A little bit more, a little bit more for us, that's.
Speaker 5: A bit more anyways, So that this the king of Babylon, Nebukinezer is having the stream, and he's basically seeing all the stages of the empires that are going to be Babylon represented gold, Persia represented silver, Bronze age I think was Greeks uh in Roman. I'm thinking, I can't remember all the particular elements. Our iron represented the leg and then it gets down to the feet, which is the Empire of Iron and clay. Now iron and clay means man mixing with machine. That's actually six neutrons, six electrons, six protons. The ten toes are presenting the ten, the Club of Rome's ten. Anyways, they want to divide it into ten districts. I can't remember the exact terminology, but it's basically so basically technocracy, right and ten that equals X. Started looking into C nineteen one equals a I equals nine AI equals x oh right, And then I was going, okay, weird because again c nineteen you spell seen again allegedly when you say COVID backwards it is divok, which is a term for an allegedly Hebrew allegedly, because again articles are saying no, but I hover you're going, yeah, I don't think it is a coincidence. So then I looked into the origins of the Internet, which is created by the US military and by CERN, named after the Celtic god of the underworld Sernonis, the name meaning horned one. So that was and then the logo for curn is six sixty six. Yeah, now, could all be a coincidence. But then I looked into the etymology for Internet inter place for two more corpse net to hold.
Speaker 6: Or restrain something. Okay, that could be nothing.
Speaker 5: But when we get to infusions two too, it says that Satan has the power over the airwaves. Just so happens that the symbol for air is the same as the pyramid on the dollar bill that has the all seeing eye on it, electrocurrents, so on and so forth. So I have a hunch that again a pyramid scheme, if you will, that the fallen watchers, the angels that committed all these crimes, that were locked under the River Euphrates, and they had to watch their children die. The nepheline, the giants had to die in the flood. What's one last thing you'd want to do once you're let out in the Book of Revelation, I want to let my kids have some bodies back, and I'm going to do that by taking mankind and using them as human antennas, which they want to do by twenty thirty, where you won't be able to offer yourself.
Speaker 6: Why. Well, because in Switzerland there is a thing known as the Beast system that collects data and the sign of it is six six six. And what did I say about the archons? They had the face of beasts, scripteds, gods, so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: So I'm almost thinking that that's what they're going to do is have an international possession grid that is demonically operated. Oh yeah, the root server for all computers is demon When al was slain, they became known as spirit beings, demons, cell phone prison, foam, cell tower. Just so happens when you compare the cell tower image next to the sigil seat and it is the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I picked up an Egypt day.
Speaker 7: I remember that I was taking photos like like on the Pyramids. I was in Egypt blast November and there's like all these like these really weird symbols and stuff like that, and I literally found in in one of Ramsey's and Ramsey's tomb and went down to see it.
Speaker 4: It's like this demon fit figure with horns.
Speaker 7: Never ever seen before, black demon, black cloak, black face, red horns, just randomly in the middle like you're walking down. Most people just like walk past, and even I just went, what the is that?
Speaker 6: I have questions? I excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 7: Like there was like never even saw anything like it, like the whole and I mean we went into so many temples and places.
Speaker 4: That was the only place that I saw and it was literally this black demon with red horns. It was just and it just like it was insane. I was like, what that fuck?
Speaker 2: And then the connection that we made from that, we started talking about Skink Skinwalker Ranch and the basin and stuff, and we started going into the like the petroglyphs up in the rock rock side of the u inter Basin, and I was like, holy shit, there's your horn guy, And we literally saw pretty much the same dude in with the same horns, same kind of structure. I was like, holy crap, holy because they stick out like dogs balls right Like they're just.
Speaker 3: Like straight there going hello. You just have to go in with the write pere go on. So yeah, why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is where I'm that's gonna look great.
Speaker 5: But anybody don't read your house. Her last words were crypto, cryptid, crypto. Could that be Crypto Cyrus the God of the underworld again? Osyrus got him a news or known as God of the underworld Saint Petar dys Batar. This means set apart Petar Peter Rock, god of the underworld Latin sky god of the underworld.
Speaker 6: When you go to heaven, you.
Speaker 5: See who at the pearly gates or is it really Saint Peter? Is it actually the God of the underworld Dyspatar? No, so I'm thinking Crypto Cyrus. What how when he was god rebirth, regeneration, born again? So maybe in a way again, if everybody else is possessed zombie, like, why wouldn't the cryptos want to come back out? Mom and Dad have just basically you know I can walk amongst mankind again and not be seen as a freak. Yeah, I doubt Yeah, And everybody's buying into this because in order to access your crypto, your digital currency, you're going to have to either use your retina scan or seeing a yeah, or your thumb print.
Speaker 6: That's the only way to be able to access your invisible money.
Speaker 3: But this is what we're talking about. Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 2: Bang on with that, and Juliet can shed way more light on what's happening in Australia at the moment, because we're getting like New Zealand is the little sister to Australia. Whatever happens in Australia on that sort of like kind of governmental high level sort of discussions and implication implementations, we get eventually just under a different kind of messaging service real And so in Australia at the moment, they're pushing, oh, they're not pushing, they're already implemented digital IDs and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand we're getting like the secondary version, and what they're trying to do is they're trying to push it via the convenience of no longer having to carry your ID. You don't need to carry your driver's license.
Speaker 10: Anymore because all you need is your phone and then and then all you have to do is and just scan your phone and then when you get pulled up by the cops, they'll know who.
Speaker 3: You are and it's fine.
Speaker 2: And everyone's like, well, what happens when my phone dies or I don't bring my phone because I live in the fucking country and I don't have a cell phone.
Speaker 3: And because you're New Zealand's incredibly rural, right, we.
Speaker 4: Live Australia even more so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so they're just like what happens then? Like do I get a fine?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 3: Like what's going on? Like, well, I don't need that shit.
Speaker 2: Don't trying to make something better because they're going under the guise of oh, you know, it's convenience and nobody in safety.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly what the Bible said.
Speaker 3: I was like safety.
Speaker 5: Trump said that during his inauguration too. I was like, you can look it up government, PE's in safety exact phrase.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Safety.
Speaker 2: It's like that old thing they put in like all the whole uh in the Hollywood movies of oh, we're just here to keep you safe. And protected, or we've got a safe place like when the FBI comes in, like, we've got a safe place for you to go.
Speaker 3: If they say that, just run if they say that. And then she's like, they just said it.
Speaker 6: The thing, man, they said the thing.
Speaker 3: They said it, they said it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Juliet and Night We're having this discussion the other day because I was like, are they rolling this out in austraight.
Speaker 3: She's like, Dick, it's already ud A been here for like a year and a half or whatever.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, we had we had an official statement basically going out that they're based you know, all the kids under sixteen, you know, all this kind of crap. I'm like, then what don't you find If you can tell that all these kids under sixteen online, then why don't you go and find all the pedophiles for a start, because you know exactly where they are. You know, it's you know, there's all that kind of stuff. But I had to make a doctor's appointment and then it basically came up and was like, oh, there's a there's a form that we want you to fill out, but it's not mandatory. You know, this is you know, you can choose whether or not to fill it out, like yet, NAPA stuff, you know, I got enough shit to fill out. Five minutes later, message popped up and basically said, if you don't fill this out, you can no longer come to this doctor's center.
Speaker 3: It's not mandatory, but mandatory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you literally have to fill it out. And then same as like trying to do online shopping.
Speaker 7: Now you have to give digital ID and go through this whole process just to shop at Big w just to shop at the supermarket online.
Speaker 3: Yeah fucking wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, real, just like complete, Like Australia is bad, Like people don't really lies.
Speaker 4: Australia is bad. There is so much control going on in this country. It's insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, Canada is not far behind you two go.
Speaker 5: That's kind of what I notice is that New Zealand, Australia, Canada, it's always the same three where it's like yeah, theyse either're free, but it's like no, they keep they keep doing that. I'm like, guys, let's right across the border and what they're doing with ice, who's to say within a flick of a switch, it's like, oh, now that's what we're doing here too.
Speaker 6: It's like we got nowhere to go. That's not it.
Speaker 7: That's and that that's the scary part is like you know you just better go, you know, things tuned to ship, you know, like Australians are moving out and going, oh, I'm going to go to the islands and stuff. You like, you go into a worst place because there is absolutely just going to be hell is going to happen in these places when they realize that, you know, these Western countries are cutting.
Speaker 4: Them off and that's what they'll do, you know, and that's not happening, and they're not tune on them.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, that's what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: And you know, New Zealand, Australia and Canada we're perfect testing grounds. New Zealand is the perfect testing ground of six million people. They tested f pos here, the start of the digital currency and that changeover and all that sort of stuff. They've tested so many things in New Zealand because we are just this lovely little group of people that have just enough diversity within the culture to you know, test it all out on different race and all that sort of stuff. And we and we are so chilled out and so laid back that we're not going to do anything major and they know that and until until you get probably like our generation coming through agels that just sit there and go yeah, nah, fuck you with actually our stuff. Now, that's probably the biggest challenge that they'll ever have as far as anything goes the menopausal woman and the said menopausal women because.
Speaker 4: They're forced into it and grumpy old men, they'll be like, no way, fuck you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think I think they're gould keep. So that's going to be very easy.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, I think that's the problem is that there's enough of a resistance and that's why they crash podcasts. That's why they you know, interact phone calls because it scares them. I mean, I'm censored up the wazoo, and I said, I think it's because I'm right over the mark. There's others that I'm like, cute, but you know, I can make your stuff a little bit better because you're missing a lot of key points here, and then there's like.
Speaker 4: You know, disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaim and disclaimer.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well yeah, it's like, you know, it's good, but a little bit more.
Speaker 5: And then when you put that little bit more, it's like, oh great, now somebody's going to connect dots.
Speaker 6: And when they connect these dots, I mean right, and that's.
Speaker 5: That scares them when people actually starts talking about it now again, internment camp, internment in turror, dead mind meant camp, dead mind camps.
Speaker 7: And I think this is a problem with you know, like you know, with people like has and the podcast, And this is why they want to control the internet. They want to control everything and keep us in our own spaces because you know, we're getting together, we're talking, we're discussing. Oh yeah, we are revelationally a revolution that that is kind of coming through. So like over here, how many you know, when your babies and stuff are born, they get vaccines and stuff like that. How many vaccines do you think that your kids would have, like up to the age of five, how many different vaccines?
Speaker 3: In New Zealand you get eight? I think there's eight.
Speaker 4: What about you, Brandon, do you? I don't know if you have kids or you got niece's nephews.
Speaker 5: Or I got a lot of nieces and nephews. But I basically that turned off from my entire family for being a truther.
Speaker 7: So oh oh okay, well you know here, yeah, yeah, here in Australia, beauty, sex vaccines that they give children here, and if you do not vaccinate your children, you lose all your family tax.
Speaker 4: They cut you off for access for any social wealthy care anything like that.
Speaker 3: And you can't go to you can't go to pre school, don't go to.
Speaker 4: School, you can't go to kindergarten. All of that stuff.
Speaker 7: They literally will cut you up. You have to shove all the shit into your kids. And then you know, all these kids are.
Speaker 4: Coming up with autism. We have got so many autism schools in this country. I've never ever seen it.
Speaker 7: Like, I worked in mental health for a very very long time and I've never ever seen so many kids with mental health issues and autism and ashpooja's and it's just everywhere, just everywhere.
Speaker 5: You know, the etymology for the word vaccine, right, well, what's that over from a cow? Invented by Caitlyn Bruce Jenner or whatever. His grandfather and he was a Mason, Nichole us Kayem.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But when I'm looking at that scene nineteen days, I'm just like, were you trying to call the herd?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Population decline anyone, And that's.
Speaker 7: Literally yeah, isn't it. It's like the control of the population. My stepfather was that she a top freemason. Like I look back now and go, oh my god, Like I can remember my mom like starching all the shirt he had like all the big girl things and off you go.
Speaker 4: He was like like a real kind of like one of the top guys.
Speaker 7: And you know, so we constantly had all the police at our place, the local council, you know that all these the you know, the mirror, all these people would.
Speaker 4: All come through the house, and yeah, it was pretty pretty intense.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Funny when people are always saying, like, what do you have a problem with Mesons for a brand, I'm like, oh, I got a lot of problems with them, but they do charity, they help with cancer, they do this. I'm like, yeah, you should see what they do in the back rooms. That's not too pleasant. But I know you're not going to pick up the books, So what's the point I mean, And what you said earlier, that's part of the problem with some of the stuff that I'm touching is like I tell you the book you can get. The problem is you're not willing to actually invest the time to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So everything I say is like, huh yeah, you know things are happening, but you don't want to take the next step to understand what's happening. It's that I don't have my head in the sand, but I don't want to do the work to really kind of open my mind up to it, because.
Speaker 3: Once you're open to it, once you see it, you can't fucking unsee it. Right.
Speaker 2: It's like Tom Hanks fucking g I Jane Bloody Joe ruined that movie for me, Like, do you know what?
Speaker 3: There's so many things that I'm like, I wish I didn't know, but.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad I know, yeah, and all the symbology and stuff now and all the you know, the Disney count. It's so funny because I grew up, like you know, Lisa, my mum was obsessed with Disney and cartoons and stuff.
Speaker 4: I can hate them. I never grew up like watching cartoons. I watched Cowboy and Indians. I watched sci fi fantasy. That was my thing. Try and sit me down to watch fucking Bambabe. Oh and I thank you.
Speaker 7: I can wrote it.
Speaker 4: But now you look back and like even you know, like I've got my two grandkids. Yeah, and I watched some of the.
Speaker 7: Stuff that you know that comes up and you know, you look into powder Puff Girls that is yeah, yeah, yeah, you actually watch an episode of that as an adult.
Speaker 4: Now and you're like, what the fuck? It's not good, you know. So it's it's yeah, you can see the constant brainwashing you know, of the kids and you know, and all.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff. Now, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 2: So so Brandon, what do you like us newbies? Us newbies that only know kind of the peripheral and now your theory holding onto theories now, but us as newbies, as far as symbology goes, what do you think are the most important things for us to kind of connect the dots to or what are the things that we should know as a baseline as far as the symbology within this kind of realm that we live in, the weird reality.
Speaker 5: Well, ultimately, cobble law and her meticism is like the key tenons of the occult. The other two things I would say is the talelmuod and usury. But it's solely like understanding what they're talking about with like transhumanism or regeneration, reincarnation that kind of concept that's not.
Speaker 6: What do you call it? Like by chance, coincidence. I'm almost beginning to think that that's what what do you call it? The experiments that they did back in the day.
Speaker 5: I think they're trying to reboot and recreate that concept. And this is why there's such a push with the Marvel of superhero beings or you know the boys.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and their push that concept because they want you to think you could become like your own gods. It's they're pushing it on you. And as you just said, brainwashing. Now, granted, I can sit back and be like, oh, because I'm entertained, But at the same time, I'm not deceived because I actually.
Speaker 6: Know what's going on.
Speaker 11: But I can also sit back and be like, okay, no, no, But the average person, they're not really thinking, right.
Speaker 5: I think it was Heidi Love. I'm not sure if you guys had chills with her. Shout out to Heidie. Yeah, yeah, she's fun, unfiltered eyes. But we were talking on one of our things and she has one actually with the Cabbage Patch babies.
Speaker 6: I'd be perfect right up your guys hours And.
Speaker 5: She was saying that there was a study that was done and there I think she was saying up to fifty to sixty something percent of the population they have no inner dialogue none. So basically, if you said to them, picture in your head an apple, they can't do it.
Speaker 4: I literally heard that. Just yeah, guy, that nobody there are people out there that don't have.
Speaker 3: Come going on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can have a whole fucking conversation.
Speaker 3: Meetings all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if I'm walking down the street talking to myself, don't fucking interrupt me.
Speaker 3: I'm having a staff mating. Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, again, even before getting on here, I was I was talking I do like dialogue in a while because I were like writing, and I was like, people not having the ability to describe or create something in their head. I'm like, if you have no imagination, and on top of that, they're injecting you with all this crap, and on top of that, they're putting so much stuff in your food, and now they're bombarding whatever you do. Take into your brain, this concept that you could become like your own god, or the politics where you have to go this way, you have to go that way. So you're just numb, but you're vulnerable. You're now gullible, you're fertile soil to Oh look next syap. Oh look here's the next thing rolling out right. So that's kind of what I see where they're going with this ai jib jabs that Bill Gates wants to introduce, and he is even saying by twenty twenty eight, if you don't have the digital ID, you will be ostracized from society.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and travel day right.
Speaker 5: And I'm beginning to think there's also you know, it's going to be a perk after this, Like I wouldn't be surprised if they do like a ward war three, right, Yeah, and if nukes are real not real. I'm kind of leaning on not only because I've been saying watching some documentaries, whether it's you, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I could be proven wrong and I'll be vaporized. Who cares? But the concept here, like, Okay, I'm wrong, and.
Speaker 5: I have I have a hunch that there's going to be an event is going to be at the Giza Pyramids because symbolism wise, they've kind of illustrated there will be something there with Trump and let's say that they're signing the finalization of the Abrahamic piece accords. Right, and let's say that this is they said October second or twenty twenty seven, there'll be in a special announcement regarding Trump that's supposed to be the start of a new Jewish new year. Well that has any meaning, I don't know. But then on again, five days posts that, let's say that there's this finalization. Let's say he gets assassinated, right, doesn't die, but he's in critical condition. He gets sped over to the US JD vance follows the protocol if the Iran tries to do an assassination attempt, we have WARDWORLL three blah blah blah blah blah. Within these three days, suddenly Trump comes back because of n Elon has some kind of neural link crap to help bring him back. It's like a Messiah complain. And while all that happened, there was a huge nuclear waste that went off, right, at least that's the story that they tell us. And we see all this big stuff go off on the TV and people start breaking out in radiation rashes, right, and they say that there is a solution, an ai and in actuality, how you got the rashes is because they amped up the five G towers from what you put in your body in twenty twenty and you start breaking out. So in order to get the again to put the poison in and now to reduce sit you have to get the antidote. And again with again or white thing going on radiation, you're saying, well, if you have and they say that they do have stuff that could cure radiation poisoning and or radiation that.
Speaker 6: Now can do cure cancer, behead the jip jab.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, but that would be kind of an event where everybody's going, yeah, and what are the same revelation by the pharmachea where the nation's deceived? Yeah, And again the pyramids, which you just say are the demon thing, Like there is a connection and there's a reason why they put that on America's dollar bill.
Speaker 6: Pyramid pie fire raw sun God, mid fire of the Sun God in your mid pyramid. That's what that means.
Speaker 3: It's always the question, isn't it Why would you put a pyramid on the on the dollar bill? Like what is the point? What is the purpose? Why do we have an obelisk in America? Like what what is the purpose? Of these symbols if not to use them at some point, thank you.
Speaker 6: That's what I keep telling everybody.
Speaker 5: It's like, there's okay, yeah, okay, I understand it's a cult symbol. Okay, woo woo sex sex sex, Now what does it mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't really know.
Speaker 5: So this is again, this is an annoying thing that's like or like, oh that's pagan or what is paganism? You don't really know, did you. So that's what irks me so much is these people are pointing out things, but they don't really know what they're pointing out, what they're condemning, or where it's all going.
Speaker 6: Whereas I'm trying to speculate them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's just because they're right. They're not they're not going any deeper like we talked about. They're willing to go, oh this is what it is sex sex, sex and the occult, and I only know the shallow version. I haven't bothered to go any deeper. And in which case I haven't managed to get to a point like what you're saying is what But my government will protect me.
Speaker 6: Right or for me?
Speaker 5: It's like if we had C nineteen and now they're doing other si ops, which again I lean towards the Charlie Kirk thing as another one, but that's just my two cents. And again it's it's like, okay, so you guys keep falling for these things, which means you're not really learning for some of us who are actually putting stuff out there, going, I could be wrong, however, Oh yeah, because see, oh.
Speaker 6: You see the narrative they're going with this, do you see? Like again, it's like I have to walk through people through it, and it's it's so simple to see if you understand how to read symbolism, and as thirty three degree freemason Manly P. Hall once said, when mankind starts to lead the language and understand the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of ben Coincidentally enough, revelation is the Greek term for apocalypse, which means the lifting of the veil. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So some of us are seeing what's going on, and we're telling everybody we sound crazy, and the other ones aren't. You're laughing at us because it's like it's so obvious. We put it in your face all the time and you can scent left, right, and center.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 7: That's the thing that they constantly tell us that they're telling us what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, and unless you're kind of understanding.
Speaker 7: That, you're kind of like what you know, it's like this whole thing at the moment about you know, the babies and you know, the the McDonald's thing and human meat and you know all this kind of stuff and you know, all these sacrifices and how do you get this and it's bye, you know, the serum or whatever it is, and it's by sacrificing you know, terrified children and babies, you know, and all this other kind of stuff. They're literally telling you what they are doing. And people are like, oh, no, that would never happen. You know, like how many children what.
Speaker 4: It was over four hundred thousand children a year ago missing in America? Oh it feels like yeah, like a lot, that's insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Same.
Speaker 5: Well, there was this theory going on that the missing kids like in a Walmart in America that they have on the line, but that's actually a shopping menu for certain individuals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that just kind of makes like, uh's eef and sick.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Like I said, what they call his boy, go get a McDonald's burger. Oh, go get a burger, and they call us cows a.
Speaker 3: Just ruining everything for me.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm posting on some of that on with Trump because I'm like, why would you be wanting to do a photo op with the you know, the sigil of bail with the McDonald's symbol. That's part of the thing that in the Satanic book. It's like, why would you want to do a photo op with that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, did you see the Hobbit the spinoff thing? No, No, like from the movies with what that just came out a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yeah, yeah, remember the one.
Speaker 5: Where they would go they go down below and there's those the Goblin Chief, the big tall, fat guy.
Speaker 6: Very That's kind of what it feels like now.
Speaker 5: When I was seeing the imagery when Israel just did it like a Saturday night last thing and they had Trump in the throne and they had the McDonald's thing behind him.
Speaker 6: And it was big, I'm like, oh, oh, this is so close. I could see it.
Speaker 5: It's like they're showing us how disgusting they are what they do behind those doors.
Speaker 6: You're just like, what you got?
Speaker 5: You prefer Biden, you prefer the Baby Killer Kamala. Oh gosh, it's all of them.
Speaker 4: Like, it's all of them.
Speaker 7: Like we did a piece on like, you know, we talked a little bit about the woman and you know how strange they're looking and the long fingers and that that. You know, they're like not just me, they're just getting younger and younger, and they're just like they all look the same.
Speaker 4: I don't know who's who now. I love them going you all the same. I follow a woman she literally is like who's this?
Speaker 3: Who is this now?
Speaker 4: And you're like looking and like, I have no idea who it is. And she'd be like, oh, it's like this famous person.
Speaker 6: You're like, no ship.
Speaker 2: Shania Twain, right, that did my head in Shannaia shows up on stage because she lives in New Zealand, right, she lives down South.
Speaker 3: Island of New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing fun you know, country and Western singer super popular when we were growing up and that sort of stuff, like in our twenties. She shows up on stage like a year ago in like a lightcre whatever leotard because we're all fucking wearing leotards.
Speaker 3: Now, let's save it for the gymnasts. But that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just like the last time I wore a leotard, I was on a bean. But okay, that's the you know, old lady in myself. But I just stood there going who the fuck is that? And they're like as Shania Twain and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's not but even that is not Shania Twain. She's in her sixties.
Speaker 2: Like, there's no way, man, she is just a totally different person. I'm like clone, I just go straight down.
Speaker 4: Clone must be a clone robot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, like, what's his name? The plays ant man something? Paul?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I don't again, I know faces, I don't know names.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm shocking.
Speaker 6: It's the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's like it was the girl he did was it dirty dirty dancing with or no that that wasn't him. There was one one movie that he did back in the day, and you looked at his co star now she's fat, pudgy. It's like, I was like, how do you like there's no oh, it was top Gun. They're showing the star from the original movie versus how he looks now. He doesn't look a day over and I think it was Kelly mcgu yours have not been kind to you, and I'm not trying to be mean, but I understand.
Speaker 6: We do get old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get and if we're not putting ship in our faces or taking a Drina chrome, there's something going on Tom Tom and Ecky.
Speaker 5: Well, then again that's where I'm over here going gauging the appearance of his co star.
Speaker 6: I think it's safe to say she's not in the club. That's the other thing.
Speaker 5: Everybody's over there like everybody's in the club. I'm like, I think there's ninety five eight percent. But then you look at somebody like that, I'm like, I don't think she got an invite.
Speaker 7: I don't want the Yellow joice Well she did, she said no to the Yellow Juice and yeah, yeah, yeahs back the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't really know her, and too many other things aside from like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, again, there might be one or two, but it's like after a certain decade, they just disappear off the face of the earth, and when you see him now, you're like, oh, yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 7: Doing this this comeback and you're like, oh, they're fucking And then you're like oh my god. Yeah, I can't remember his name. There's also.
Speaker 4: Shit, he was in Dungeons and Dragons, the movie Dungeons and Dragons.
Speaker 7: And he spent is it Chris Pine? He just looks like a plastic doll. This guy like, he looks like a plectic kindle and he's looked like this years.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Him and Zach Ifron, right, yeah, musical, he is just whoa dude? Like, yeah, the hell is going on with you people?
Speaker 2: And yeah, sure, plastic twurdery and all of the above, but there is definitely something else.
Speaker 3: There's something really.
Speaker 2: Real bad school going on in and around the Hollywood scene and that kind of the movie making scene, and it's crazy town.
Speaker 3: You know, they've just released their very first CG. I think you've an ai actor.
Speaker 6: Yes, the brunette that they're sewing that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I went and that's the end of that's the end of the end industry. But because we're actors, right, So we come from an acting industry, and I'm just like, oh we're fucked.
Speaker 5: Oh lovely, Yes, I love I love acting, especially when you could do satire because sometimes you're like you're blight as hell with somebody, but they don't get it unless you're like, oh, I'm you're talking about me. Yeah, And that's you're lucky that some of us are willing to put energy into that because we understand it. It doesn't always work unless it's through entertainment. Sadly, that's kind of how they conditioned us as well, that we don't get it unless we're over here, like wow, that really made me think, good, now do something with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And it's like when you're sitting and you're watching something and I can't remember, I can't even where I was, and I wasn't a room full of people and there was some move or something a company he was like, he made some joke about him being a eunuch.
Speaker 4: I was the only one that laughed, Like I just started laughing. Everyone's looking at me, going, what what do you mean? What what's a unich? I'm like, you know, like crunch, crunch with the rocks, and it's like like nothing, like okay, remember what it was. But it was literally like, yeah, time to making a unich. He's got the rocks. But when he got it, just like dying.
Speaker 7: And then just like nobody understood and I'm like, come on, god, it's it's like you guys are just.
Speaker 5: Like a lot of people there, they're just there's stupid and it's not it's like I think that's part of the thing is people are irolling at you and it's not because they're there.
Speaker 6: They don't think. It's not funny. It's more of a I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Which no idea? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm a lot of myers. I'm like, go ahead, that.
Speaker 2: Comes from the note in a thought process though, right, I can't believe that that means you have no imagination.
Speaker 3: If you have no imagine, like that's you can't.
Speaker 4: Formulate your basically a corps course.
Speaker 3: Anything.
Speaker 2: You can't change your life. You can't time jump, you can't anything. You can't sure as, can't livitate you know, like.
Speaker 6: How you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: If they can't even understand like I had. I said this one the other day. I said, archaeologist date things, I prefer courtship, and she goes, what's courtship?
Speaker 4: Oh, darling, Wow, that's the end of it.
Speaker 6: That's how bad it is. Like this like that was good and you here, and then I have to when I'm explaining I said.
Speaker 5: I said, technically anarchists or idiots, and they're going, huh, Well, first anarchist or people don't believe in government, I said, And then idiots comes from the Greek, which means idiotists, which means somebody who didn't want it to participate in politics. That's it's not an insult unless you just don't want to participate in politics. So that's literally what it means. When they say I'm an idiot, I'm like, yes, I'm a fool.
Speaker 3: Now I take now you get me.
Speaker 5: I got a scale here to determine how stupid I am, and I'm make sure you're using the right word before you insult me.
Speaker 6: And I am triggered. It's like, now I'm offended.
Speaker 3: I really want to invite Brandon over to have Christmas Day at my house. Be wild at the type of.
Speaker 6: I went.
Speaker 5: I went to see my aunt Nancy, and I never met her before. It was the first time meeting biological family members. When my mom was let out of prison, and I went into the kitchen and I was assisting her and we both I can't remember it was, but we both said the same exact pun at the same exact time. We both just looked at each other and I was like, it's not just me.
Speaker 6: This is a family thing.
Speaker 5: We are like, this is biological my crazy because there's times I do it in the family and I'll just be looking at me like somebody else would get that. Like we had that moment. I was like, Okay, so there's a family thing where we pick up on this. It comes second nature to us. Again you start to go and you're looking at me, I'm like, yeah, I can't help it. It just comes natural.
Speaker 3: What a cool moment for you to like know that you have that sort of connection, that genetic connection.
Speaker 5: A yeah, sense of humor or that that instantaneous uh like vibe. Maybe you could say, you know, it's like, oh, we could totally work off of this. Cool everybody else.
Speaker 4: We like, see you guys, We're going to be over here in the corner.
Speaker 3: I've got a pun walk going on.
Speaker 7: There was like when Lisa and I, like we first met, like, I'm like you, I'm very much the odd ball and.
Speaker 4: The black sheep of the family, like people like that.
Speaker 7: And then Lisa and I we met, we literally collicked from day one, and you know, and we say it now that we must have been old souls that we would have been friends. And we have gone through some lifetimes and pretty much we've probably been murdered and all of them so.
Speaker 4: Because we're bespectful, but we have, you know.
Speaker 7: And it's that weird thing that you just like you had that instant connection and that other person gets you and understands you.
Speaker 4: You know, and it's yeah, and like literally nobody in my family does.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah at this point, it's over here, Like, you know, I like hanging out with my through because you know, they get me.
Speaker 6: It's like if I hang out with you, it's like I literally am counting.
Speaker 5: The hours to leave. It sounds like an introvert thing to say, it's like it's true. I like giving my energy to people that are like minded the rest of you. It's like I literally feel like I'm in a more.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, like I'm suffocating yeah yeah, to yourself all the time.
Speaker 4: You got to be careful about what you say.
Speaker 2: And an interesting environment we get ourselves into where we kind of the things the things that that drag us, I guess, like the way the universe drags us into this sort of space. This is a really niche space and there's not a lot of people here that you really truly connect with, and the conspiracy realm, I think is even more so. Right like being in that space, there's a lot of controversy through that, and then you bring in religion on the other side of its shiploads, and.
Speaker 3: Then being American, it's just more and more and more.
Speaker 2: And I find it just so fascinating that you've been it for such a long time and you obviously have quite a thick skin now, or you've figured out how to navigate and keep yourself in a really really happy place, because otherwise you'll find that, you know, you get absolutely hammered. And I've been through that with Juliet kind of stepping out and having a having to have a full time job and that sort of stuff, and me kind of being the face and running the business and doing all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: And I've been fucking trolled. And we don't troll in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: You know, we punch people in the fucking face, like a problem with me, come out, he deal with shit, you up, and then we're all good and then we'll be friends afterwards, like you know, that's how we deal with shit. And so this whole online trolling thing. Really it hurts my heart and I'm like, no, they don't even think real people, and I just haven't really grown up with that. So like, I don't know where my question's going with this. I don't even know if there's a question in that, but I just I appreciate the fact that you've been in it for so long, and especially within the conspiracy realm where it's so opinionated, so many outs.
Speaker 3: I mean, like in the way of like opinions are like ourselves.
Speaker 5: Well, even when I get that before I block somebody, I'll be I'll give them like a litmus of good compare contracts, and like I'll run myself through whatever I'm lying out to them. And it's like, yeah, so before you open your mouth, remember all these things the next time, because like, I don't have time for people that basically don't only debate your equals or again that debate converse with And it's not to say I'm smarter than you, and it's like, no, intelligent people only thrive off the ignorance of others. I want you to be at my level a lot. If you're in if you're a genuine person, you're in this for love, you want to bring somebody to your level. It's not about you know, self esteem, boasting, you know, whatever you want to say. And when you get these individuals that are just so he coming can and there's like we're not even on the same playing field here, go away, especially the Karens. It's like, listen, you don't even know where to find the notification button on your phone when somebody responds to your comment. But why don't you go sit down and take your little you know, poofy face dog as your photo once again?
Speaker 6: Don't take it on a walk and stay on that walk, keep going.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I think honestly, the biggest thing I've learned just hit the block button.
Speaker 6: It's not worth it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but there's a few where it's like, you know what, I have to post this because and write my little thing is like because this is what I deal with, or we deal with.
Speaker 6: All the time. I get death threats, I get this, I get that, and it's very toxic and it's over here like you know what. But then you get that one person who dms.
Speaker 11: Us and says thank you for what you do because you've inspired me and this is now in turn helping me with my family.
Speaker 6: It's like that's what it's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 7: There was one of the writers and she she writes monster porn, which is really funny.
Speaker 4: Just anyway, So this Christmas was in the States.
Speaker 7: Christian one was because she was she paying like she's waken and she does all that kind of stuff, and so this basically.
Speaker 4: This woman was just like, I am going to go to Woma.
Speaker 7: I'm going to buy all your books and basically I'm going to go out into Padic and I'm going to pull petrol and I'm going to burn them. And she says, I'm going to pray to my God for you. She just basically turned around me. How pagan of you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I thought that was just.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have a sacrificial burn.
Speaker 4: I was like, that was just like the best fucking comeback.
Speaker 6: Wow. I mean I have to say it. That's the irony.
Speaker 5: So wait, you don't support her work, but you're going to put money into supporting her work so you can earn it.
Speaker 6: And I had in the.
Speaker 3: Field and be like, oh my god, like you around it like like a fagon ritual.
Speaker 7: After it, we're just like hilarious and like one of them, was like, oh, tell it to buy the little hardbacks because I boomed longer.
Speaker 6: Wow, and I got another three four bucks per purchase. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I blocked one guy and he literally paid me like a dollar per time. He like he wanted to keep talking with me, insulting me, so keep paying me a dollar on my app in order to go do that. And I was like, bro, I couldn't help it. I'm blocking for a second, I says, thank you for your support keeping this going, Like I'm getting paid to be insulted by you.
Speaker 6: By all means. Keep calling.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. This is getting really made. It's now five dollars a message pretty much.
Speaker 6: It's like I got to start charging rates. This is wonderful.
Speaker 5: To get paid, Like I I think this is where it's like I'm looking at people going, this is how sad your existence is.
Speaker 6: You can't donate, you know, cheerfully or just you know, thank you whatever, you have to be mad in order to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Literally all these people are isn't it that they've got they you know, and that's it. They literally these women just sit there and they just oh and guys, they just want to sit there and pick a fight because that is their drama.
Speaker 4: That is their life, that's their existence.
Speaker 3: That is not people, but that's what's been created. Right, So yeah, you come back to a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: You said something about human antennae, like they want us to be human antennas, right, So like bringing it back to that, like using all of the psyops and the media and like you know, you hear all the media repeating exactly the same same shit. Recently in New Zealand, we had just to show you how incredibly well the COVID stuff worked incredibly well. Recently we had all of these storms come through New Zealand and they were pretty bad storms that got up to about one hundred and forty k wins maybe something around there. We don't really get out of bed until it's about one hundred and eighty, but one hundred and forty on the flat grounds, pretty crazy town, Like that'll rip up some trees and shit.
Speaker 3: But it's wind. You know, we grow up in New Zealand. We have wind.
Speaker 2: We live on the shop of the ocean. We get fucked up all the time. Like shit's like flying around, trampolines are flying around. This is how incredibly well the COVID situation and all the propaganda worked right the moment the news started coming out saying we've got these big storms. It's category one, it's red red level we went up to for our weather channel guy, and like they're breaking news red level wind warnings.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. People starting to message me, going, are you guys okay?
Speaker 2: Because we're in the wire wrapper, which is like right next to a big mountain range, so we get hammered with the winds coming down. These houses have been here for seventy odd years, like we're fine, or longer than that, eighty years, we're fine. But people are like, oh my god, you know, I like it's a red level, like it's really dangerous. And I'm messaging back, going, we're not in a hurricane alley. It's not a hurricane.
Speaker 3: It's just wind.
Speaker 2: It's strong, guys, so round see your shit up, make sure you lock everything down and stay in your house.
Speaker 3: You'll be fine, right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a third story ruth is blowing off. Yeah, that's because it was like an old flower mill. It's one hundred and sixty years old. That ten's gonna fly off at some point, like all this stuff, and like, man, it was crazy and there was a video at one point that went onto the News of a woman in central Wellington and they get absolutely hammered by the wind. We know this getting blown into the road, right, she was walking down the street, got a wind, gust, got blown.
Speaker 3: Into the road and then the road Oh god like and I'm just sitting there going it's wind.
Speaker 4: And how many times Lisa had that happened to us.
Speaker 7: We didn't fall over, but the amount of times we would be in Wellington City and.
Speaker 4: Gusts would come and all of a sudden, you're like going across the road when you were planning to You're like, okay, and I'm going I'm gona just cray on car on the other side and be like.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't last forever. It's only like wind, gas or whatever.
Speaker 2: But man, the quickness that these people that's you know, the citizens jumped on this blew my mind.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, well, we're primed, We're primed the lockdown. Oh this is perfect.
Speaker 2: So that's that was kind of like my my starting point where I went, oh, wow, we're really like the propaganda is really pushing hard, and everyone's into the news and everyone's into the media.
Speaker 3: And must watch, must watch, must watch.
Speaker 2: So, like when you mentioned human antenna, can you take us through kind of what do you what do you think is that feeding into that? I imagine that all of that sort of numbness in the brain and that sort of stuff is all feeding into being a human intended for what hoopos though?
Speaker 3: So where is that going? What does that kind of stream look like?
Speaker 5: That's where I look into. There was a video that Elon released like I think November, like a week or so post Trump's uh winning the election. It was called Dark Maga Assemble. And watching it, there's like a lot of anime background stuff, and a lot of them are zombie like animes like Attack on Titan.
Speaker 6: There's another one where they'll take like medieval.
Speaker 5: Templar stuff and they'll show nights with like laser eyes, but they're all watching around like zombie armies and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: The one in particular that stood out to me, and again I don't watch that much anime, so this is why it was very I was like, wow, out of all the things, it came out from an anime series that came out in movies and that this was Berserker. And then the third one there's an individual by the name of Griffin that was in charge of a mercenary group and he's very sickly, but he's having this vision where he betrays all of his men in order to get to the castle because he wants to become, you know, the ruler, the king or whatever. And as he is getting towards the castle in his vision, he is walking over the bodies of all of his dead comrades like steps in order to get there.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, zombie images. They're showing in the background, like an authoritarian state where cops are like kicking indoors. I'm like that sounds like ice foreshadowing now in hindsight. And now they're showing a zombie like culture that is following this make America great thing now.
Speaker 6: Granted, maybe America is just emphasizing our.
Speaker 5: Particular district, but this is where things like the Hunger Games come into play. It's like there's going to be several districts and that's kind of what I see what they're doing with the Five g and whatnot. Everybody's just gonna get into zombie mode and line up and do things because they really don't know how to think. For themselves. It's whatever the news tells me again news northeast, west, south. Everybody's hearing it on the wind right. It's like, yeah, this is what they're programming you to tune in and to react and not to think. Again, government means mind control. Governed to control meant mind. So everybody's tuning in, Hey, what's the government gotta say?
Speaker 6: What they got it?
Speaker 5: And it's like, what do you think? Yeah, you don't know how to think, do you. What's So that's kind of where I see they're going with that, is that they're telling people it's for your own good, and then by twenty thirty, they're gonna be like, right into this little pod here, who, don't worry, You'll send it become like a god when you get out on the other side, and next thing you know, Yeah, it's like they're literally are going into the pods that you see in the Matrix movie and they're like, don't worry, this is gonna this is gonna be long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 2: I always thought to myself though, having an upload of karate would be real cool. Like I can do karate already, Okay, that's great, but like having an upload, like now I know size and now like, yeah, that would be way faster than like you don't want.
Speaker 6: The series chuck. Oh yeah, sure that was really when I was I just downloaded the intersect, which I think, yes, it wouldn't be kind of cool. I'm not gonna lie either that care and then you don't deliver on said promises. That's kind of like come on man.
Speaker 2: Also, it's like, yeah, you know how to use nun chucks, but you can never use them, Like you know how to do it, but you can never touch the neighbor.
Speaker 5: Again, it's like, yeah, well, it's like it's like the thing where it's like you get you get to grant a wish, but you have to make it so they get what they want, but it's useless.
Speaker 6: Yeah I want to fly. Cool, you'll be able to fly, but you'll never be able to land.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like dare you? And this is what we know.
Speaker 4: We get these wishes, We're like, right, okay, how's this going to work? I need to be able to do this, this, this and ryghlight and manipulate today.
Speaker 6: I've thought about it. I've got it to you, guys.
Speaker 3: I get it written down in the book Off the Ball.
Speaker 7: What's your view on the dog Man stuff like that, because like this, you know, we've had a few It's I find the dog Man quite interesting and I've heard different theories about how dog Man has come about. You know, he's literally been seen all over the world, and you know, we have a lot, I mean hundreds of sightings here in Australia, which is insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I'm surprised I didn't know they were over all the way over to Australia.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I do have a New Zealand and in New Zealand, but a lot in Australia.
Speaker 5: The Wherewolf what I kind of find fifty to fifty I lean more towards dog Man with most of the stories. There was one story that I heard. It was again, it was on one of those shows I was listening to. But the way you like, it's those people that like write into the podcaster. Yeah, and they'll be like, this is anonymous blah blah blah blah blah. But this guy had to have written five to six pages talking about a thing called Project Feather in the late nineteen eighties early nineties. There were parts that were so specific that makes you kind of scratch your head. Going, I don't think some even a fiction writer could do this. And he was talking about how his dad was part of this project. I think it was in Texas and they were basically starting to extract DNA from all sorts of animals, so and again for instance that he used for like a moth, because they have the sonar thing, they would extract a little bit of that DNA whatever that is and try to human Yeah, yeah, they'll try to take a little bit of this or take a little bit of that. And eventually they created these cryptids and a lot of them were sounding very much like dog men. They were saying that they brought them over to Quantanamo Bay and they were practicing using them on some of the prisoners over there, and then eventually they were done with the project and they released them in the Bayous of Louisiana.
Speaker 6: And I've heard more than a few crypted stories of documented and I was going, wait a minute, ah, so they already exist allegedly, and now you're telling me we were creating programs to create them. Again, now the fact that you're using them on prisoners right, like, like they can't exactly run away, But that's like a horrible way to go. Even if you are and get more, I mean, there's probably a reason you're there. But knowing who our government does mat yeah, I don't know. For me, it's like I truly think that if they're creating a program like that, and some of the stories that I've heard, I think they do exist.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, we've heard stories that basically, you know, how these the underground train system that which basically goes all around the world, and so one of the theories that's come up is that they're being made in America and then basically being shipped to other countries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that was yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And there are like you know, this Pine Gap in Australia, and there's a couple of other European bases, so dumb bases underneath the ground, and yeah, absolutely they all have tunnels connecting them. And same with New Zealand as well. We don't have any American bases, but we do have an American Air Force based down in christ Church, which is basically like the the stock point for Antarctic retreats, retreats, retreats, retreat.
Speaker 6: I could see that.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: What was you just just just reminded me of something when you were saying that, have you guys, are you familiar with the novel between five Eyes?
Speaker 4: Between five Eyes?
Speaker 6: No, it is a security thing of a spy program.
Speaker 3: Five Eyes. Yeah, yeah, the five bases the.
Speaker 6: New Zealand, Australia and it was a South Africa or something like that.
Speaker 5: But anyways, I find it interesting that you said that because it's like, I think there is a connection between you know, secret services call it what you will, and these cryptids because every time you're finding out that these bodies have disappeared, it's always men in black and stuff like that that pop up out of nowhere. There was another story that I heard, I think this was about two three years ago where the dog men. There was a pack of them. They were surrounding a area that was for mental health and a ranch in Montana and allegedly, again take it with a grain of salt, but they were calling a team to come in and you know, eliminate the pack. And they had the like the feline serpent eyes. The group that came in, like they look like men, but they were like half hybrids of whatever. There was alien serpent eye think and again I'm like, okay, maybe yes, maybe no, But except when the guy blinked, it was kind of like a you know this way the eyes like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sideways up.
Speaker 5: And down, And I'm like, okay, so you knew they existed, but you had to call in an extraction team and you had to get another cryptid like thing in order to destroy it. Yeah, and also legit till I got and I was like, I don't know, but again, I've heard other stories and it's like these guys popped up again.
Speaker 6: To clean up the job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't exactly just throw the baby out with the bathwater, because there's because a consistent pattern with modern tails that I'm hearing where these guys are cleaning up, So it's like you need them for certain areas. But the biggest thing I heard is that he thinks there's something about these werewolves that they prey upon fear more so than actually, you know, taking out the victim. It's like, how what hones them in is fear.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I've heard that too, and that's what we talked about, right, dog Man, there's never a happy dog Man encounter.
Speaker 3: You're never super happy going this dog Man was really amazing, and you know.
Speaker 4: Like you can with the selfie, let me stroke his I mean, you know, give him a scratch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was none of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never like that, right, It's always a little bit fucking terrifying and like like super scary, and they'll chase you and they'll you know, there's stories of them chasing kids across the river and like really and they're ominous. Feeling, that feeling of absolute drid and death is just so Yeah, I totally agree with that. Maybe they are energy vampires.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well, I mean that could be their quote unquote sonar where a guy was running and he got lucky because he tripped and he rolled down this incline. But then he like, you know, he climbed to his little cup that was underneath it, and the thing was running right over. But it was kind of like the scene in Blur of the Rings. The thing was riding in the bag. Yeah, he's like he was sniffing and stuff like that. But they said, I think I was just out of where he could smell me. But it's like, yeah, what was he probably smelling was the fear.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing you use as like as youet the energy vampire of the Somnar equivalent.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I'm not a pro, but I can speculate enough of saying I think this is how they function.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: And the fact that they're being seen almost more than Bigfoot now, which we find really interesting globally. Just there seems to be more dog man sightings here than Yaowi sightings, which is really really insane.
Speaker 6: So busy Land.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we have Yowie's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the one that has a little bit more of the orange for correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're kind of orange, but they are brown and black and stuff like that as well. Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know, we've spoken to a lot of people, had a lot of encounters and stuff with them here, so they're definitely here.
Speaker 4: They're definitely here.
Speaker 7: And they're grumpy and they're grumpy like all Australian things. They've got a bad attitude. They're not like the friendly ones, you know, I like over in the States and be like, oh Bigfoot came and had lunch with me. Now, these things are just pested all the time. It's just like everything here in Australia.
Speaker 4: Clause and a clause. This is the theme of like a massive thangs like everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gary motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, some of the stories it it sounds like some of our docile and there's other ones.
Speaker 6: I'm like, dude, it would not be a good night to run into.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My biggest thing is like, there has to be one hunter that got it. Yeah, so nobody had a key shot on one of these things.
Speaker 6: Just one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with all the modern firepower and technology we got, I mean, come on, somebody with a shot. He's sitting up in a tree.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what if like all the cell phones are actually like in built with like non cryptid like photographic ability.
Speaker 5: Sh crypto CRYPTI they knew, well, I could explain why the photos never come out.
Speaker 6: There's an encryption for the cryptid. This is why they're always blurry.
Speaker 3: This is the reason we all needed to get together. This one part right here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we've just had a whole new theory. That is awesome.
Speaker 6: Little bit.
Speaker 3: It does like a lot of.
Speaker 5: Mix that phone. So you could take a photo of me if you want, but it's gonna come out blurry.
Speaker 3: You have a smart phone. Oh, that's never going to take a good photo of me.
Speaker 6: My phone is like yeah, Mom and dad knows what that's up. Yeah, go ahead try it.
Speaker 3: Takes away it's funny.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so funny. Oh that is Oh my god, that is a theory.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to I'm almost kind of scared to say, like, I know we're laughing about it, but that'd be kind of weird if that's actually a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's literally nobody can take a cleve can. I.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well the ones that they do are all in black and white, or it's it's it's fifty to fifty something break down. Finally, the that was it, the one in California, the classic one that we all got the big photo. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm over here going like I think the guy made a very solid case, Like he went over every single point where they could have been lying by blah blah, and he goes over all the points and I was over at the end like, yeah, I think that was the real thing. Yeah, yeah, it made a very solid case breakdown if he could have been lying.
Speaker 6: Da. I was like, again, I sometimes I sit there and I pretend I'm the jury.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if the person can present a good enough story, and over here going, yes, there's other ones.
Speaker 6: I'm over here like, yo, I liar.
Speaker 3: You're just lying in that.
Speaker 6: I've read it. Over these stories.
Speaker 11: We were like, yeah, no, you're missing a lot of key elements here. You're just doing this to get from newspaper purplicity.
Speaker 6: There's other ones when I'm over here, like yeah, I think you had a really bad day and I understand the trauma. Come over here, here's a couple of Brandon. Yeah. I was just gonna say. I was like, I probably I've said this before.
Speaker 5: It is like if somebody murdered somebody I like the guys like, all right, I get to have the munchies, I get to pick the soundtrack. The same thing with the story of Crypto. You know how they're over here like no, no, my family would believe me. I'd literally be like, where was it, what was the time and place?
Speaker 6: Let's go. But then I don't want to go back there. No, I want to know, like, like I believe you.
Speaker 4: He's at that thing.
Speaker 12: It's it's like, you know, people are walking through the bush and then nixt Big throws a rock at them. I'm like, our first what my first responsible literally pick it up and throw it back and people are like, oh no.
Speaker 6: I mean you can be trying to play catch.
Speaker 3: Like what's It's just like, nobody throws this back ever, Jesus, that's.
Speaker 6: Never happened before.
Speaker 3: What do we do now?
Speaker 6: Hit my arm?
Speaker 4: Like can you imagine that just throws me back here with this and you're like okay.
Speaker 6: Like Harry and the Henderson word from that man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we think about things on a different way, differently than most people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a special way.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you, Brandon about the cave systems and the missing for one one and cryptids connected to caves and stuff, because you mentioned like all the caves through Indonesia, right, like you go into Vietnam and you've got the massive cave system over there with its own ecosystem. There's stories about you know, Admiral Bird being down in Atlanta, Atlantis and Antarctica and finding its own ecosystem with inside a caving system essentially. And we've got theories that the Yaowi's in Australia use the caves and that sort of stuff. There's caves are plenty through New Zealand which is used by all sorts of different entities and that sort of stuff. So I was just going to ask you what are your theories on cryptids and caves or missing for one one in caves or cryptids hanging out with people.
Speaker 3: In caves.
Speaker 6: By the name is Bubba God. Don't worry. I'll take care of you, your mine, my human. I do believe a lot of the one you said.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: I like, yeah, yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've heard again.
Speaker 5: I've heard these through the stories from the book, and then I haven't had time to read said books.
Speaker 6: I've been again.
Speaker 5: All my stuff goes all over the place, so sometimes they'll cycle back and I'll be like a.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think. I think what I've been hearing is a.
Speaker 5: Lot of the underground bases with the military that they've been building. I think it's almost facilitating for for them. I noticed the biggest thing.
Speaker 6: With FDR.
Speaker 5: Again, well that was Teddy, sorry, Teddy Roosevelt, not FDR. Teddy Roosevelt opened up a lot of the national parks, and he did hear of a story of an individual who had an encounter with a big foot like creature. Now, my hunch theory is that maybe there was a treaty signed with a lot of the cryptids, and basically it being anything that goes through these lands is technically yours.
Speaker 6: To have food whatever you want.
Speaker 5: And this would explain the four one one cases stuff like that, because it's all in National parks ninety plus percent of the time. And it's just like yeah, and it's kind of like you with the Australian Outback. It's like it's giant country. It's open like open season, right, and we really don't know too much about it. It's like the depths of our ocean at a certain points, like how much do we really know what's down there? And that's what I lean towards is it's almost like a reservation for cryptid And while we say we're preserving nature, well, they took away like what eighty something plus percent of the whatever was left and now trumps signing stuff. That's taking away a lot of the last of what was of nature. And secondly, he really reduced a lot of the National Parks service members, the park rangers, he got.
Speaker 6: Rid of all of them. And I was like, very convenient timing. I dare say, good sir. It's like, is that part of a contract treaty that you made with certain entities. Yeah, I don't know, but I speculate there's something more that meets the eye there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of the stories that come out from those ranges, isn't it.
Speaker 7: You know, just the horrifying stories and the things that they've seen and that you know, they've made to sign disclaimers.
Speaker 4: You know, you cannot say what you've seen up here, and you know all this other kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just want to come out here and enjoy nature, and then I'm seeing some of these stories or you're you know, you're going on one of those hunts to find somebody and you're just like, there's a lot of weird stuff going on here.
Speaker 6: You got to say an NBA before you leave.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, yeah, before you retire. You can't can't talk about this stuff. Why shouldn't everybody be willing to know?
Speaker 7: No, just like you said, in California or something, where you're not allowed to go and walk into the bush and stuff anymore because it's fire season, so they're not allowed. Even people that literally live on the you know, their backyard is the woods and all the they're not allowed to go into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're doing that in Canada too, and stuff like that, like you can't go out in the woods and it's like, why are you telling me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: No, is there. A boy is like, this doesn't make sense. I've been able to do it literally for decades. Why all of a sudden, twenty percentury, you're telling me I can't do that unless way you know, I'll occur.
Speaker 6: A fine? Is there something going on that you don't want us to know?
Speaker 7: That's exactly that's you know, why are you stopping people going into the I think God, if they tried to bring that anto New Zealand, people are like, fuck you mate.
Speaker 4: We go down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they did try and bring in Like around where I live, we've got the beach, which is essentially like not beach, it's basically just to drop off into the Pacific Ocean, right, And so they were trying to cut off the access all the way around where all the hunters go and fishing and diving and all that sort of stuff, right and we go and get crayfish and power and all the you know, Kimwana food from the ocean. And they were trying to cut it off because the four wheel drives, we're going up onto Moldy Land, just up a little bit so they could get round the shitty pathway that the council hadn't bothered to fix, right, So they were like, oh, well, we're just going to cut the whole thing off because blah blah blah blah blah and all the hunt. You just see the comments. Oh sure, put a gate, that's going to stop. Yeah, that's not gonna do jagshit of anything. Put a gator, that's fine. We're still fucking going like, in what world, in what world is that going to stop anything or anyone from doing it?
Speaker 3: And it shouldn't be. That's That's the one thing.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand is that we have maulti ewi's or tribes in place that had guardianship over the land.
Speaker 3: And that's what it's meant.
Speaker 2: That's one of the really great things about New Zealand is that they have they have some form of control over the land, which in turn, the government or the crown can't just come in and sell it, can't come in and cut it off, they can't come in and do whatever without consulting the ewe or the tribes first, right. And that's a really really good thing until you've got assholes like that who are like, oh, well you you can't be on our land anyway, and da da da da da and it's like, well, that's not your land, it's for everyone, and your constitution says that you have to maintain open season essentially, you know, open pathways for everyone to get there. And so yeah, I would love I would love to see the outcome of you know that, of the government trying to say it's for your own safety, because that's what they're that's what they're doing, right, It's for your own safety and for the safety of all of our rescue teams to have to.
Speaker 3: Come and find you if you go out at nighttime.
Speaker 2: Marie Dumont, who I did an interview with the other day, she runs the Florida Bigfoot Research Group, and she was saying she was like, oh yeah, and they tried to do this hole you can't go out at nighttime. She's like, that's the best time to find them. And of course I'm going out. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But she was like, it's a five hundred dollars fine if you go out at nighttime. But I was just like, that's ridiculous. Your campaign, you should be able to go and do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: That's why you pay Texes for, you know, for this privilege of people coming to find you when you get lost and you screw up.
Speaker 6: I'm giving them job security if I get lost to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm keeping them in a job.
Speaker 7: Don't worry if I get eaten black cryptid.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to.
Speaker 4: Keep everyone going. Given economy going. People, Jesus, what's a problem.
Speaker 6: Have you never heard of natural selection? I'm just doing.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the national parks and that sort of stuff? What about the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's what I find really interesting because allegedly they found a lot of giant bones there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give us the rundown because we only get small snippets of bits and pieces.
Speaker 3: And I find the Grand Canyon fascinating, man.
Speaker 4: Because I know there's a huge part of it that is controlled by the military.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 4: And the government?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they've they've closed off a particular area again that was known for a lot of big giant bones and they just kind of concealed it.
Speaker 6: And as well, I find very interesting is that allegedly there's a lot of big caverns and caves on the side of the Grand Canyon that they won't let tourists go towards. Again, another red flag is like well, if there's safe and there's nothing wrong with it, why can't I go and look at it? Hence I am paying tourists money to come and do this. Now you can't go over here for your safety. I don't believe you. Yeah, yeah, I think. I think the reason they put up a lot of the.
Speaker 5: What do you call it, the restrictions, Like I know they've got a fence thing over there, but they have closed off that particular area once they started gaining a lot of traction.
Speaker 6: I read about about two or three years ago, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the cave on the side of the river that the gentleman lady found it?
Speaker 5: From what I was what I was recalling, and she was trying, you know, she's trying to like this is the fin of it over here, like no nobody can go here now, why that's like a really cool find. It's just like, yeah, no, now nobody's over here.
Speaker 2: They've found like hieroglyphs and Egyptian bits and pieces and all that sort of stuff. Back in then, like nineteen twenties or thirties or whatever, when the river was a little bit different and they were actually able to climb up into this caven and took a group of guys down there and found a bucket load of like statues and things like that, hieroglyphs on the inside the cabin wall. And that was when I first found out about the Grand Canyon. And I was like, oh, okay, so that was the first thing that they've cut off. I had never heard about the giant bones, but yet understandable, totally get that we have giant bones in New Zealand and Australia as well, and they're ushered away very very quickly. And I also listened to it or watched a video or something about some indigenous folk there that had a portal in the Grand Canyon and took one of the one of his mates, one of the white guys that was part of his friendship group, and showed him the portal and basically took him into this site in the Grand Canyon and went this is where the portal was, and walked on through and he went through this other city.
Speaker 3: So yeah, wild, But he was blindfolded.
Speaker 2: He was like on a horse ride for about an hour or an hour and a half or something somewhere.
Speaker 3: He was like, I have to blindfold you can't see where we're going, da da da da.
Speaker 2: And so went through with this with his mate who was part of one of the tribes there, and and then put it back on and lift and he was like, I can't find it, and I really want to find it, and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wild I'm telling you, there's there's something.
Speaker 5: And I always wonder if, like the movies like Journey to the Center of the Earth, if there's a little something fairer because again tunnel Systems case, the Atlantis story, Oh yeah, yeah, it's like or even what's her face Alice in Wonderland?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this giant dick, this whole world that's down below ypt literally a lot of it is cryptids.
Speaker 5: And again you look to the author again, the guy that messed with kids probably was high as hell. Look up the don't come around here no more with what's his face? That creepy Tom Petty. Yeah that's not an m k Ultra music video. I mean seriously, black and white floor, high as heck kids at the end of it like a cake. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like I was watching it going when you know, this is really creepy video. Guys like you, But again, it's stuff like that. It's just like, I can't of just laugh off and say that these things are like portals again, Uh, doctor strange opening portals to a different universe.
Speaker 6: Alta universe thing. I think there's a.
Speaker 5: Another cryptid story that I heard where this individual like six fingers opened up a portal and stuff like that, and this gal was like, you know, they're walking with their dogs and she's over, you're freaking out, and the thing was offering, hey, you want to come through blah blah blah, and she's like, no, I don't want to do this to try and stuff like that. But there she was seeing a UFO in the air. She saw that, and I was up here going, you know, UFO plus portal. I heard another story where the guy saw UFO and he saw a you know, a bigfoot. I said, well, either you're high on troops or there is a connection here. What if the UFOs are acting as visiting hours between the fallen angels and their kids cryptids right, and whatever government is giving them the means to facilitate that, we'll grant you other technologies and whatnot. And this is why the Nazis would work with them, This is why America would now work with them. Hence the Men in Black came after World War Two and stuff like that. I don't know, but it's like maybe there's something with that technology that they're over here again probing.
Speaker 6: Why are you probing? We want to see what's possible to do with human antennas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're going to need to extract some DNA and do some tinkering around and see what we can find.
Speaker 3: You know, only on boys, Brandon, do you know that I women don't get only probed.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, he's just found that out.
Speaker 6: Correctly.
Speaker 3: I just was asking, No, women don't get probed. No, no, it's only a boy thing.
Speaker 7: They just they just go in the other way and take a lot eggs and you know, children and some giant needle and through the belly button and okay, that's fine, but at least we're not getting it.
Speaker 3: Up the ass.
Speaker 6: Definitely gay, but first.
Speaker 3: You'll care and here first.
Speaker 6: It is lost all respect.
Speaker 4: How did we find that out from a couple, Joe? That was so funny?
Speaker 2: No, no, we actually had a conversation with the shows and Leslie and Stephen Shaw, who are generational abductees, and pretty yeah, crazy, crazy interview and amazing story and.
Speaker 3: Traumatic, like really upsetting on so many different levels. But yeah, she told us, she was like, don't worry, girls, you're safe.
Speaker 4: Say from that, you'll get other stuff, but you ain't gonna get that.
Speaker 6: You're spared.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then my next question to you, good sir, is what about Soon? So we're on the portal kind of space. What are your thoughts around Soon? What do we need to know about Soon? Because I'm concerned right Soon consumed on so many levels.
Speaker 3: On their giant statue out the.
Speaker 2: Front, on their logo, on their like on their opening dances fucking weird, and and the fact that they've opened hundreds, if not thousands of portals now and.
Speaker 3: Know of eighteen different dimensions and whatever else.
Speaker 2: And there's lots of stories of creatures coming out of portals that they have not been able to close.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, give me your theory, your your ideas on what you think Soon is about.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I see it very similar to like the Mummy movies you mustn't read from the book. That is kind of what I see them doing is they're basically letting the parents come out. I think is basically what they're allowing or discern demons, the spirit, the spirits of those who are slain. They're now basically, like you say, orchestrating a family reunion and a lot of these elites, okay, what we call the wizard people are filling the blank again, believe it, don't believe it, whatever, you know, whatever, because we really don't know what goes on behind closed doors. All we could do is speculation. As you said, clone, we don't know, could be convey I don't know, but I think that's honestly, what they're doing is there right now, they're putting their people in play. And again, cryptid wise, I think that's kind of what they're doing as they're opening these portals all over the place and these ceremonies again, they require energy.
Speaker 6: Same thing with psyops. They need the reaction, they need the fear. When they have an arena, they need to have you all viewing. Same thing with nine to eleven. We need all that energy going into these black mirror too. Yeah, right right. And I think that that is a huge.
Speaker 5: Element at play that a lot of people that don't think quite understand is that even though you're thinking, well, I'm not watching you for those reasons, you're still extending energy towards that with your eyes again, I see AI and I you're contributing to that. This is why I'll only watch the highlight reels as somebody else does, because it's like, I don't have time for the news. I literally feel nauseous when I hear somebody playing, like watching their news that. I'm just like, do you have to play that? And that's I think by design because it is demonic. It is it's a thing to make you not think or to make you fearful, and I think, uh, I think, honestly, that's what they're doing with CERN as they're releasing the horned ones out on society.
Speaker 6: She's not sure if that answers your question and its entirety, but that's my two sents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's doors opening, wonders open.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by chloroform, and she's gone.
Speaker 3: That was probably the certain conversation.
Speaker 4: Worry she won't be probe, people.
Speaker 6: Won't answers under your bed, stay on your bed and they won't come out. All right, now I get to do the show.
Speaker 2: That's like night missed your way, Oh God, Like one of our guests once into what about YouTube comments, he goes, oh, you know, I used to have the hand.
Speaker 3: There was a hand that would come up underneath the beard, and one day I grabbed.
Speaker 6: It and I was like, what won't you do that?
Speaker 3: And he was like, oh, it wasn't scary.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's literally like.
Speaker 3: A disembodied hand from under your bee.
Speaker 4: Because it happened so often to him, he was just like, okay, I'm like, dude, you need help.
Speaker 3: Is something wrong under your You need to not.
Speaker 4: Like I was just looking for my phone, like with's the snacks.
Speaker 3: Oh that's prettyod. Oh my god, that's that's funny. No soon does my hidden And I think I think you bang on. I think the.
Speaker 2: Family reunion theory is actually interesting, really close to probably what is happening, especially like if you go into like all of the prophecies and that sort of stuff through the Bible and other prophecies that people have made with the end of times coming and that sort of stuff. We're definitely kind of starting to shift down that track as far as like the prophecies say.
Speaker 3: But also you know, having those kind of demonic entities.
Speaker 2: Or the or the parents coming back for their baby, which we are eating on our dinner every night, which yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Just it really makes you stop to think, is like, you know what, they kind of do have jurisdiction because they're like you literally part of.
Speaker 6: Me is in you because you are what you eat. Yeah, quite literally, and you're also getting each other. So what's your problem here?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Dark man, it's a dark hole to go down.
Speaker 7: A and here I am just they're saying, why is the ocean soult They're like, welches, Oh, is.
Speaker 3: That the answer?
Speaker 6: Stop? And I thought sasquatch splewage was a phrase.
Speaker 4: It is gallons when they did, and I'm just like, oh, okay.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 5: About the ocean. It's like, never mind the sharks. You just took a gulf of can will sperm.
Speaker 6: You are. It's like, yes, you've had caviar.
Speaker 4: And you are now eighty babies.
Speaker 6: Oh god, well, I mean there's probably that too. It's probably that too gracious.
Speaker 4: I cracked up. I was like, I'm never gonna go in the ocean again.
Speaker 6: See that on National Geographic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also the theory of the lockness monster. Have you heard that theory? I'll come on, Brandon, you're so far behind the april here, buddy.
Speaker 6: The theory of the.
Speaker 2: Lockness monster with the you know, his head sticking out of you know, the old picture nineteen sixties or when it comes back like it was, it's a whales.
Speaker 6: How long?
Speaker 7: Because she go onto you I noticed, go onto YouTube and basically look up whale penises and then and she chose them because they'll roll over and these things will come out of the water by about a meter two meters long and they hang.
Speaker 2: So maybe and people have you know, over and posed a superimposed and gone oh wow, yeah, okay, and she looks the same.
Speaker 6: Wait, so you're telling me messy as a dick pic.
Speaker 4: Pretty much?
Speaker 6: This is messed up, so it's blurry. We didn't have encryption. Then, oh this is messed up. Wait that's merch though you today too of things? Wow, well well yeah, well yeah that's a mess.
Speaker 3: Oh really, we'd like to apologize, Brandon. Did you think this was going to be professional?
Speaker 6: Well, no, honestly I didn't.
Speaker 3: We bang on.
Speaker 6: It is entertaining, I will say that, gross, but entertaining.
Speaker 3: So we'll just feed into the theory.
Speaker 2: And now you can go down that little rabbit hole and come and report back and let us know what you think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like, just imagine what my my handler is thinking. I believe what he's look whale dick pics.
Speaker 3: And now the algorithm's fucked.
Speaker 6: What kind of species?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: You know, creepy videos, but dude, what the hell whale? It's for science. You wouldn't unders you wouldn't understand. Oh yeah, I want that frame on.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: So we've taken a turn just to where we needed to be.
Speaker 2: I'm somewhat glad no one joined us today because I don't know that they would have stuck around.
Speaker 6: We're questionable statements of being made on this program. I'm going to have to report to you, and we don't.
Speaker 3: Know that this is going to make it to YouTube, but.
Speaker 6: You'll see how we go.
Speaker 2: Just Brandon Young, Brandon, you are amazing. Thank you so much for your time. We know that you're battling sickness and you've you've really kind of battled that one out today. You sold it on and we appreciate it because we got to the good stuff right at the end.
Speaker 3: Brandon, tell everyone where we can find you? Please? How do we get in contact with you? And how do we follow and all that good stuff?
Speaker 6: Where to find me on a cryptid show? Maybe I shouldn't you find me? Man?
Speaker 5: And it's two ends mana daily podcast, Spotify, Rumble YouTube and if you can Patreon, and then for Instagram it is cruel Ology k r O l l Ology lower underscore one oh one. If you can find me, it'd probably be best if you guys put the link because a lot of times they blot that out try to search me up.
Speaker 6: So and uh, yeah, that's where you can find me on all my stuff and thanks for having me on. I had a blast, Yeah we did so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we've blot again.
Speaker 6: We've blunt so.
Speaker 4: Much today and like I know at least will get together and like all right, we need to now go and do this.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Honestly, these conversations just spur on so many different ideas for us to like then cover in topics or deep dives or go on expeditions or whatever. We've got Egypt book for November next year, which is really exciting, so who knows, maybe we'll go and you know, live out that that theory We're going to stand in front of the geese of pyramids and be like this is where it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna We're having a premonition it might happen right about here here going on.
Speaker 3: We'll live stream it too, like Brandon, that's right, it's right if it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Brandon just gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Now, we owe him thousands.
Speaker 6: Allegedly.
Speaker 5: I'm not making any you know, diehard predictions. I just like speculating because they show maybe that you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so interesting that kind of pops up You're like, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: I have taken numerous notes, but numerous notes, and I'll definitely be going back over everything that we talked about.
Speaker 6: What there's some.
Speaker 9: But just like that, you know, like actually something that popped into my head earlier on and I didn't say anything because their conversation followed.
Speaker 4: You know how we were talking about how all the women or really changing got these long, creepy little fingers. They actually look like gray alien fingers. They do just a little you know about witchies and like the little long gray Yeah. I was like, maybe the aliens.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but yeah, Brandon, we will definitely put your links in the show notes and and thank you so much. And I feel a second adventure coming on with all of us together. And there definitely some more conversation going. If you're keen to come and hang ye.
Speaker 4: And I will send you that demon picture from Egypt, the.
Speaker 5: Picture weal, Dick, I mean so much information about me right now, Like I think it's time.
Speaker 6: I think this is crowns for putting him away. What do you say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's gone.
Speaker 5: We were like shit, sorry everyone, they can look up my record and and be like for oh yeah, to take him away.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, he's connecting with those key He goes, oh yeah, this is it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one time.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Brandon. We love you man, Hey, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 4: You are the best.
Speaker 2: We'll definitely stay in touch. If you want to go and catch up with Brandon, please do. Go and support him, Go and jump over onto Patreon as well.
Speaker 3: Support him there.
Speaker 2: Because we all do this out of the goodness of our own heart and most of the time out of our own pockets. So the more money that comes into this ecosystem, the better everything is, and the more we get to do all the fun stuff like what we do, and like what you do, brand it as well, and thank you so much bigger than us your time.
Speaker 6: You are a.
Speaker 3: Fantastic guest and super fun and we'll definitely stay in touch and do this again very soon. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: All right, See your later, everyone, Tada tada.
Speaker 1: Woman's society of walking in the shadows, the cult adition