Speaker 1: The Sun has got his hat on. Hippip pippa ray.
Speaker 2: Ladies, La la Lah. I don't know this song, but yay, I.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to find out what this is about.
Speaker 1: This is because England is now covered in sunshine.
Speaker 4: Sunshine, lollipops and yeah, you see, I thought everybody knew the sun has got his hat on.
Speaker 1: Hippipay. The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play. Yes, So the UK is covered in sunshine instead of the wet stuff that makes everything brown and muddy.
Speaker 2: What a day. Oh it's still gross here and good old New England all.
Speaker 3: Right' so much it's I'm living in the sunshine, but out there tan and those tan tattooed legs.
Speaker 1: I have been Well you have to. It's the law. So yeah, and it's supposed to be you know. That's it. Summer has begun, This spring has sprung off, and summer his hair.
Speaker 2: So will you be going camping at all?
Speaker 1: I will be going camping?
Speaker 5: Oh, great segue, Casa.
Speaker 2: Why was that a segway, Jules?
Speaker 6: Well, it might be a segue because this might be our newest episode of hit the Spotlight. Ooh, I know with the one the only Quinn creator Lost Tapes.
Speaker 2: Oh, lost tape.
Speaker 3: He's a camper, Yes he does.
Speaker 2: And I would like to tell you lead us a little bit more about Lost Tapes. I would like to not all right, So, Lock.
Speaker 6: Tapes is an actor and audio erotica creator for Quinn and a full time dog dad. When he's not recording, he's outdoors camping, hiking, skiing, or hopefully riding a horse. He's an odd mix of loving all things nature, art, film, rock and roll, spooky and macabre topics, aliens, fitness, and quality time with friends and family. What probably my favorite bio today.
Speaker 2: Is so interesting.
Speaker 6: I want to know more about hopefully riding a horse? So is this like a goal we're gonna have to ask yeah?
Speaker 1: Or maybe he spends most of his time being thrown off of them, ah, on.
Speaker 2: Them, so he'd like to be riding instead of front.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's just maybe he's just shit.
Speaker 2: So we're saving a horse riding a cowboy.
Speaker 7: I get it. I'll ride.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one way we can find out, ladies. We can invite him in and get him off the couch because he's been hanging out having way too much coffee for way.
Speaker 2: Too long it's been a bit getting in Get in here last tapes my no.
Speaker 7: Hello, get a rob a train.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 7: I'm not looking to rob a train today.
Speaker 8: Actually not today, that's tomorrow exactly that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're way better for train Robin.
Speaker 1: I can see the cowboy happy.
Speaker 9: You say, why then, yeah, yeah, I got one here and there's another one in my my bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah that straw say ye huh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, ye damn right, it feels good.
Speaker 3: Say that's as country as I can get from nealand.
Speaker 9: Cheesy at first, and then you just keep doing it and eventually becomes like saying y'all. You know, like at first you're like y'all, and then it sounds weird, but then once you keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm the fall too British for I'm afraid.
Speaker 6: Wait has then Smudge, Wait till you guys realize that if you combine metal music with country, it's called alternative exactly.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite thing ever.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, like I mean, I got the thing is these new cameras, like they they track my face.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to show you like I've got a bunch of like gofty things, like a skull over here. I kind of love I can't really show you, but I love the alternative stile like home degore and also, yes it's mashup. That doesn't make sense, but it makes perfect sense exactly.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't work, but it works perfectly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean cowboys and tattooed right, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: I'm more about the tattoos.
Speaker 9: It's just not the can'tboy over in the UK and you stand out big.
Speaker 1: I do actually own the cowboy hat hat.
Speaker 2: She has a problem I have.
Speaker 1: I have a massive You know how some women are addicted to choose. I'm addicted to hats. I have like seventy.
Speaker 9: You're a hat. It's like either hats, shoes or bags? You have all you need?
Speaker 7: Help?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the hats.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. I don't have a lot of cavin Do you have any I have?
Speaker 3: Well, no, because I am a minimalist, so I don't deal with excessive ship, but I do shoes and bags would be my stuff then, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: I would probably be hats for the fun saying.
Speaker 7: You can have two. You can have two, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 1: I've just got hats and didos, so that's my that's my.
Speaker 3: Collection hats and dildo smudge.
Speaker 7: That's that's fantastic. Do you have your hats and dildos lined up like they are.
Speaker 1: In alternate order as well and in come coded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dildo, you have to wear a wine when you anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I clean cowboy audio to go with it.
Speaker 3: It's like men with their belt and shoes smudge with their hat and dildos exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, y'all.
Speaker 9: Should make an audio called hats and you should come on us.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just goes together like peas and carrots.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what it would be about, but other than hats and dildos.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't think people are going to care what the content is.
Speaker 6: I think I think that title is going to hook them in immediately, to be honest.
Speaker 7: Creamy Bouncy Morning audio.
Speaker 9: That was that's a Spotify playlist apparently, and that was suggested my Patreon so and is like this is hilarious, and then we were like joking about it, like you should do an audio called Creamy Bouncy Morning, and I was like, you know what, let's do, let's do it.
Speaker 7: Best performing audios was like hats and Dildos.
Speaker 1: As a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alternative song, hats and dildos.
Speaker 1: Alternative, yall turn.
Speaker 9: I do love like like it's kind of like what would you call almost slightly biker like biker bar kind of music where it's like a little country flare, a little rock and.
Speaker 6: Roll exactly, and there's actually a breakdown. You gotta have a breakdown.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, but like the vocals tend to be a little more like on the country flare sounded a little.
Speaker 7: More rock and roll exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh it's such a beautiful combination.
Speaker 7: But just need like a cool table, some beers and like then you.
Speaker 2: Want to start, guys want to start.
Speaker 7: We're off to a great start. I like we could make a song.
Speaker 1: Tell me he's going to get his guitar.
Speaker 7: Is he going to get a guitar? Do harmonica? Hats?
Speaker 9: Bill? No?
Speaker 7: Hats? And Bill do?
Speaker 9: I'm going to choose my favorite hat with my favorite bill No?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean Encore?
Speaker 7: Encore?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's fantastic. Do you play any other instruments besides harmonica?
Speaker 9: I do a little bit of a guitar, but not like good. It's all just for fun. I don't seriously, it's just hobby kind of sometimes I'm in the mood, I'm like, yeah, that sounds fun. I'll just sit here and play the guitar a little bit, yeah, harmonica, but I would listen.
Speaker 7: I would like to be really good at it. I just have other things that I take up my time.
Speaker 9: So I have a lot of artistic talents, but I do wish music was one of them. You know, some people gifted musically. I wish I had that raw really well. I'm a good visual artist, you know, all the things storytelling.
Speaker 7: That, but music just wasn't. Like, like, I have a really.
Speaker 9: Hard time keeping tempo, Like my brain doesn't work on its like that, you know I have. That's why I like to draw and paint is because like there's a mess to it that I into. But when it comes to music, it's kind of technical in that way. When you get so good at it technically, then you can throw it away and then they're like way good at just hanging around with each other.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Fair, we have listened to your audios. We know you like things a little bit messy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: You so anyway, Lost Tapes, Welcome to the Queen Cast Studio.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me. This is a lot of fun to warm our.
Speaker 1: Guests up, even though we know you're kind of warm already, but to war, I guess we like to play a little game. If you've listened to any of our episodes before, our games can be very, very intellectually challenging, although I can be fucking stupid, and we sort of stumped to fucking stupid with you because in your bio you kind of said that you liked a bit of fun and you like silly, so.
Speaker 7: You like silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So I'm going to tell you the game and what it's about, and then we're going to ask for your consent to play, because we're all about consent. So the game is called Campsite or wank Site. Okay, so I already done. We've got that recorded done. So are the towns that we're about to tell you? Are they actual towns where you can camp? Or are they poorn websites where you can wank?
Speaker 7: I don't think websites where you can wink?
Speaker 1: Is that we they were either a campsite or a wank site?
Speaker 7: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Fantastic, And I know we already have your consents, so we shall start. So here we go. The game a campsite or a wank site.
Speaker 7: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: The first one, dick Shooter. Is that a campsite or a wank site?
Speaker 7: Shooter? I feel like that might be a campsite.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's a campsite in Idaho.
Speaker 7: I got shooter, dick.
Speaker 2: Shooter, shooter, all right. Next one, penis Land.
Speaker 9: These are in real places. Penis Land sounds that sounds like a porn site.
Speaker 2: You would be correct. It is indeed a nice job.
Speaker 9: I could see penis Land being like an event, like a pop up thing that's like Welcome to phoenix Land, but.
Speaker 1: Actual Apparently the story about that is it ended up being a wank site. But originally it was somebody's website who sold pens and they called it penn Island. But when you put it all together, it was penis Land, deadly serious. When I looked it up, I was like Penisland and then it said now a porn site, but it originally started off as penn Island with time, somebody's web website.
Speaker 2: I know, that's kind of incredible.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta be careful and put words together.
Speaker 9: You wonder that sometimes with brands where I'm like, did you guys look at it on paper because you totally miss it.
Speaker 7: It says tits in the middle exactly, you know, And I'm like that would drive me insane. I'm like, this is my brand that's trying to be serious and it's got tits in the mill.
Speaker 2: And serious about tits.
Speaker 7: Penis Land is fucking great.
Speaker 2: I want to go on those rides and sounds like an amusement park.
Speaker 9: You just picture that person at home, like, you know, why is my Why is everyone just like not using my platform the way I want.
Speaker 1: One of the people kids said to me, Dick pics.
Speaker 7: The light bulb goes one day and like, you know what, penis Land.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is actually a website.
Speaker 7: If you build it, they will cut.
Speaker 1: Oh beautiful, there's actually a whole website of people that didn't do that, who set up domain names and website names and didn't put it all together.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, hilarious.
Speaker 1: I did go down a rabbit hole last.
Speaker 7: Night, dad.
Speaker 3: Kids like I want to go to Disneyland. Parents like I want to go to penis Lands.
Speaker 7: Don't you ever say that again?
Speaker 1: Eighteen Next one is Dill Doo.
Speaker 7: Dilda just dildo a camp or site. I think that's going to be a camp site. It is wow.
Speaker 1: Se Newfoundland in Canada.
Speaker 7: I've was planning on camping a lot of this town.
Speaker 1: That has a camp site in it.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine just being like, yeah, I'm staying Dildo this weekend.
Speaker 1: Anybody joining me for Dildo, I'm going to dick shoot So exactly, we can all go to penis Land.
Speaker 7: Right after.
Speaker 2: Unless it's coop Land.
Speaker 7: Where's it's right here here at the studio.
Speaker 2: Okay, next one big beaver, hell.
Speaker 7: Big big beaver, big beef.
Speaker 2: Let's see keep saying like your thought process, big.
Speaker 7: Big, big beaver, giant.
Speaker 9: Uh, that's gotta be I think that's a camp site.
Speaker 1: That is I generally thought you were going to go Wan site with that.
Speaker 2: Pressing that one that's Canada too. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 9: That feels like Rocky Mountain type stuff. Big, like they just were not original.
Speaker 7: With their names, you know. It's like older.
Speaker 2: Rock our original.
Speaker 7: Clever ones like these.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and I had to search for hours. Two am I finished this game. By the way, lost.
Speaker 7: Tapes, who your your dedication?
Speaker 1: I am dedicated to one.
Speaker 7: Did you planned after? Well?
Speaker 1: I I opened up the collection of hats and dildos yesterday.
Speaker 6: Well she went to this next place or did she? Oh, next place is horny, hornie.
Speaker 7: It almost feels too simple to be a website, doesn't it. It's like I'm now I'm overthinking horny because.
Speaker 9: Yeh want to be a website or a campsite horny.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm gonna go camp again.
Speaker 6: You're really good at this, scarily good.
Speaker 7: This is what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: Like I could imagine some like Pioneer being like this place has horns on it, it's horny, and like they just need that, you know, and then.
Speaker 7: Over time the word has changed content.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just good at this because you know every single one site.
Speaker 7: You know what I know. I know my Penis Islands and.
Speaker 6: I know, yeah, you know you're like Pinus Islands, an actual place.
Speaker 2: I've been there, shut up.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm the founder about a half there. That one was in North Carolina. So if you want to go to horny North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: The next one is glory Hole.
Speaker 7: Glory Hole.
Speaker 2: I love that you don't even flint, just like I know, all right, yeah that.
Speaker 7: I mean that also feels like a campsite glory whole, like the thing is this feels like a wink site. I feel like it would just be even more gratuitous. So I'm gonna go campsite again. You ever got glory whole must have got that in like the eighties. They're like gloryhole dot Com and they it's sad.
Speaker 2: All right, that's all right, you can get right back on the horse.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: The next one is fucking.
Speaker 7: Fucking, fucking just fucking just keep saying it.
Speaker 9: Fucking fucking This is one. I would like to know the spelling, you know, if I could.
Speaker 3: See it change as you do it, it's exactly as exactly, Yes.
Speaker 7: Fucking.
Speaker 9: Fucking dot com, you know, like, uh, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Say, I'm gonna sayan site joke. I'm shaky.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: That one's in Austria. Austria, fucking fucking Austria, Austria.
Speaker 2: The hills are alive, God damn it.
Speaker 1: From the sound of fucking.
Speaker 7: When you can't there, you're just like, what are the noises through the trees?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that the von trap wanking?
Speaker 1: We could have made the sound of music so much more interesting.
Speaker 7: Thank me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the hells I want to hear that, all right, all right, next one I can compose myself at all is fucking hell. Chizz, chizz you heard me right, chizz. Oh, run away.
Speaker 3: It's a campsite, damn run down the ship.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: Indeed, you you have one more.
Speaker 1: Chance to read yourself like the last and final campsite or wank site. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: I'm ready? We got this.
Speaker 1: Here we go, colimax.
Speaker 7: Climax. That is a tricky one for sure. Climax.
Speaker 1: We don't make it easy here. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, definitely not hard.
Speaker 2: We're just dirty dad jokes today.
Speaker 9: That's that's that's sweet spot, sweet spot.
Speaker 2: Climax.
Speaker 7: Let's say I'm gonna go wank site wrong?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 7: That was my redemption?
Speaker 1: We're supposed to know that it's it's another one in Canada.
Speaker 6: I have one bonus one that I just thought of that's in the United States.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, now you know what it is. That's not damn it. I tell you guys about it. I took my.
Speaker 6: Life intercourse Pennsylvania.
Speaker 9: Ye, intercourse, Pennsylvania, damn it. Duel uh kind of back to an earlier thing. But we're just gonna we're just gonna call it beaver.
Speaker 1: Beaver What I'm gonna say, it's a campsite's.
Speaker 9: Campsite, but it's a town.
Speaker 1: You need to move there.
Speaker 2: I live there.
Speaker 1: You only got one house in Beaver Town where you live there? We a multitude of houses.
Speaker 9: In I feel like I feel like they could have been a little bit more aggressive back in the day naming these things, like where's like devil snatch, you know, you know, like something like that.
Speaker 2: Just picture in the two mountains, like with the horns.
Speaker 1: I looked for nearly an hour trying to find somewhere in anal called anal, but I couldn't find anything.
Speaker 2: Just gotta be like, there's gotta be anal. No like taint or no girls looking cavity, but hoole the.
Speaker 9: Audio that it will be next week, that's gonna that's definitely gonna be anal thing.
Speaker 2: Well, there's the anal you've been looking for, smudge, It's coming up next week.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, there's the an I'll be looking for Craigslist.
Speaker 2: An lt fulfilled it. Okay, first of all, you know the craigslist.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I don't need to look for any It just comes at me.
Speaker 2: Just fine, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't does it. No, I stopped myself.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 1: That's the game.
Speaker 7: You think that was a great game?
Speaker 2: These job smudgy, Oh, smudgie, great game.
Speaker 1: Normally they are ripping me apart because of the gamest.
Speaker 7: This game from you on my buddies.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to call it the smudgie, but yeah you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's got a good ring to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll even say it in a Verish accent.
Speaker 1: Oh go on then, smudgie, right, Dick van Dyke in the house, Yeah not good, you did good?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Willie van Dyke.
Speaker 2: What are you calling a Yeldo van Dyke?
Speaker 1: We are you're wrong with officially lost the plot.
Speaker 7: We blame you a side quests solemnly. I don't do mean plots.
Speaker 2: We need some mean character energy.
Speaker 9: Okay, they're just more fun, you know, like the main plot. You gotta kind of like acknowledge it's there. But really we're here for the side quest I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking of requests from your bio. I need to know why you put in your bio or hopefully riding a horse, why hopefully do you fall off a lot a lot?
Speaker 7: Because I don't have one of my own unfortunately.
Speaker 9: So I just I'm at the will of like my friends who have horses, because I want to ride all the time.
Speaker 7: I'd be like, dude, I'm down today, you know.
Speaker 9: But I don't have the property or the horse at the moment, so that's on the to do list.
Speaker 7: That's why.
Speaker 2: Hopefully all right, But you do know how to ride a horse, then yes.
Speaker 3: Correct, horses where you are like boats where I am. You don't want to own it, so it's a lot of work and it's expensive, but you want access to one. I just want friends with boats. I don't want to own a boat exactly.
Speaker 7: You got to have a Have any of you ridden? Oh?
Speaker 1: Iow? Yeah? When when I was a child and I went on without a saddle and I got ring with them?
Speaker 7: Holy shit, just bear back, huh you got ring?
Speaker 1: I got room war on the top of my thigh. It's just this circle of doom. I didn't I didn't I did. I didn't know what it was. We just we just went into a field where there were some wild horses. And when I say wild, they were obviously owned by somebody, but we didn't know them, so we just I just jumped on one, just for fun, and it decided to give me ring one and you were run a lot.
Speaker 7: Did you ride it at a gallop?
Speaker 1: I did, and and and this is now why one of my labbyers is longer than the other.
Speaker 2: Lay up.
Speaker 7: I heard it reference as an oyster.
Speaker 2: Make your oyster and moister. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I rode a horse once and it was fucking terrifying. I'm a control freak, so don't put me on me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's a lot like it's intimidating and like I'm I'm no like total expert, but like I can ride and uh uh it's a lot of like your energy.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of technical things too, but like.
Speaker 9: The horse is incredibly uh in tune and responding to what you are putting off. And the main reason I know that's because one of my cowboy buddies, he's older, single man, and uh he's he's got horses, and I was out riding with him and his horse. He's trained all his so they're very like uh in tune with him and how he rides, and he's far more experienced than I am. And I got on his horse Tacoma and it comes a beautiful horse. Yeah, he had he had one name, Johnny Cash. That was fucking awesome, but he had to right I I already got some names in the back pocket. But I anyways, I's gone his horse and he was like immediately, he was like, whatever you're feeling right now, it's it's putting her on edge, So like you gott a like relax And I was like, oh really, and he's like, yeah, that's why she's kind of.
Speaker 7: Like moving around a little bit now.
Speaker 9: And I was like okay, And so then I had to like take some deep breaths and truly relax myself, and then the horse and we.
Speaker 2: Rode in Wow, my god, that's wonderful. Wow, no horse was shitting itself.
Speaker 1: Where's the fucking statement? Where the fuck?
Speaker 7: Horse therapy is a real thing. A lot of people who.
Speaker 9: Have addiction issues a lot of things, but like horse therapy and just like maintaining horses, caring for horses, uh, bonding with them kind of similar to dogs. They kind of are just big dogs, like you know, and like just how they act in personalities, like they kind of are dogs and very different at the same time, but in a lot of ways. In the Van diagram, the overlap is similar horse therapy is very fascinating.
Speaker 6: My sister's a therapist and she does equine therapy, so she's like certified in it, and she's she even herself even she's like I went to school for this. And seeing people ball with these horses, like like in therapy sessions with them, it's incredible.
Speaker 9: It's freaking amazing, very spiritual animals, I think, and they I mean, there's a long history bond with human beings and horses, you know, like the thing is and you can totally tell when you see wild horses, which I haven't seen a lot, but when you see them, I'm like, oh, you can just tell their wild It's so cool and beautiful.
Speaker 7: They're all just following each other up and over the hills and stuff. It is a beautiful sight to see wild horses.
Speaker 9: I've also seen I've seen some cowboys. It sounds like an aggressive term. It's called when you like break a horse broken not that's just like it's trained or like it's kind of succumbed to being ridden by the human And that is fucking crazy. It is so intense, like when you I actually saw on a movie set there are some like real cowboy wranglers out there and they put them on some wild horses and and they like four of them got tossed, you know, and luckily no one got like actually hurt. They just tossed off, get up out of the pen. And then new horse in new cowboy on and uh I watched one guy, yeah full on like bareback wrote it until it stopped and it was like all right, you broke me and like.
Speaker 7: And locked in and like now you can train that horse. It's that man. I just want to know who is the first human being? Like you know what, I'm gonna jump on that fucking thing and I'm gonna who's that guy? Because they didn't see him again, they probably got.
Speaker 3: That's cool though, like the energetic and that reminds me not to sound super bougie. But I did go to a spa once where they had something called the Equine Experience. This is out in Arizona, Miravo, and with Wyatt Webb who wrote the book. It's not about the horse. He's an addict and he overcame my addictions through that. But it was the whole thing. Like in the workshop, you had to go up and lift the horse's hoof and clean out the shoe, and that was all about energy because if you approached it stressed, you couldn't lift the leg. It's not that horse didn't hurt you, it was just planted. Once you took some deep breasts and like chilled out, the horse just lifted its leg for.
Speaker 2: You, and it was it is. That's that whole energy thing. It's so cool.
Speaker 9: That's I think the coolest part about riding is like there's a lot of technical things. How you're sitting inside of how you're holding the reins, all that Western style versus like, you know, English style drastically different. You know, like Western style it's mostly one hand, you know, holding both rains and you just kind of doesn't take much to get a horse to turn that with like your legs, you know, like how you're kind of I don't want to say kicking because that sounds like it's like you're hurting the horse.
Speaker 7: You're not at all. It's more like your nudget, your kind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh, just like tapped up, tapped up and like like that. How you steer a horse is all very technical, but then so much of it is just your energy.
Speaker 7: I just want to know. I I really want to name my horses after band names.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's your top name choice?
Speaker 9: Slayer would be up there, Okay, Like is that's a CDC? That's Metallica? Okay, mostly kind of like eighties rock. I think that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about would be great Apple?
Speaker 7: That would be Q. Actually that's a cute horse name.
Speaker 2: That would actually be a really cool horse name.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that. A little guy, maybe a mini horse.
Speaker 7: And this is Michael Jackson come back for constantly stop doing it.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, speaking of names, watch the Segy Ladies.
Speaker 2: Speaking of names, your name is lost tapes. So let's start there.
Speaker 6: What the hell is the story behind your name? And what tapes have you left behind?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I'm still trying to find.
Speaker 9: This idea I got from a friend who he we just for, you know, guy talking bullshitting one day and he just tells me that he's got he's had like some sex tapes that he made over the years with some girlfriends and whatnot. And he was like, but this is like VHS day, you know, like homebook camera, and so it's like on those little tapes, you know, and he's like, they're like in a box somewhere, and I still don't know where they are, and I was like, no way, and like that just like stuck in my brain forever. And so I was like trying to come up with a name with a name for you know, Quinn, and then uh, I was like something, Yeah, I kind of want I kind of want this to feel like a box of smut that you forgot about but you love it and it's just sitting down in the basement with cob webs on it, and one day you open that.
Speaker 7: Box and you're like, oh, I remember all.
Speaker 9: Of these and yeah, that's kind of the I love this.
Speaker 1: So did you know, like, oh, your persona was going to be in that Lost Types or did the identity for Lost Tapes come a bit later on or did you know who you were straight from the outset.
Speaker 7: Well it's kind of changed a little bit as well.
Speaker 9: Like I started out doing just the cowboy thing, which was kind of a little bit of a happy accident, and I think that like kind of worked for a second because it fit a niche like a you know, Quinn has like a little bit of a cast, I would say, where everyone kind of.
Speaker 7: Has like a thing they really fit. Everyone can branch out whatever.
Speaker 9: You want but like really, you know, you get known for what you do, and like that's it's kind of similar to like regular acting.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: Also, I'm a union member and I worked professionally in acting as well, and it's similar to that, where like for a while you get a little like type cast, you kind of have to be you kind of own that and you're really good at this thing, and then at some point you can just start to like branch out and do other things.
Speaker 7: But that's kind of like you're in in a way.
Speaker 9: And so I feel like the cowboy thing was that for me, and it was I feel like I joined right around the time of like not that it's a Western, but it kind of has like, I don't know, maybe traditional man vibes. It was like top gun and like twisters came out and like and there was a little bit of like a little run there where it was like, oh, kind of like a all American guy kind of cowboy we kind of you know.
Speaker 7: Sort of thing. I think this is a little bit speculative. I actually don't know.
Speaker 9: It's not like I've talked to Quinn about that, but I'm just guessing that that really fit. In addition to I don't know my voice and how I wrote because when I first auditioned for it, I'm really good friends with.
Speaker 7: Sarah on Quinny. It's amazing.
Speaker 9: She's the best, very talented person and just a great person. We've been known each other for a long time, and she i'd seen her like doing like working with Quinn for a minute, and then her and I talked about it a little bit more and I was like, Hey, that actually sounds really interesting because initially I just was bartending. I was in la I don't live there anymore, but I was like, I'm just really were going to get the fuck out of this because it's like driving me insane, just try of dealing with the general public on a daily basis like this in a bar. It's a fun job and I actually really love it, and there's a lot I miss about it. I like making things, and I like making drinks and stuff, and I think that's a fun skill and it's just a social thing.
Speaker 7: But you kind of got to get out at some point otherwise you get stuck there.
Speaker 9: And so I was like, I this feels like the time I need to make that jump and get out of this.
Speaker 7: And so then I talked to her about it. She referred me to Quinn.
Speaker 9: And then I had to kind of be annoying a little bit with emails.
Speaker 7: Like hey can I have because they were really busy, and they had like, you know, there's I don't know how.
Speaker 9: Many people were even submitting to be active voice actors on there, in the hundreds and thousands, I don't know really, and so I imagine that's a tough process to sift through. And it's kind of I would guess either you are doing it on Reddit and they find you and know you from that, or you are referred other than that, it's probably really hard to just submit and get even a chance for them to listen that, Like, there's just only so much time, so many people to do so much. Anyways, Uh So I auditioned and then the first I made like a whole audio that was if I were to listen to it now, it would probably be terrible.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Plot, there was no plot.
Speaker 9: It was like a direct to listener thing, and I was like I kind of do like this, I'm talking you through what.
Speaker 7: You're doing, and uh it.
Speaker 9: Was like a little bit of like edging, but with like meditation music or something.
Speaker 7: I don't even know. It was a weird combo. And so then I made that, and.
Speaker 9: Then I I was like, I'm glad I did because I had.
Speaker 7: Like a second thought.
Speaker 9: I was like, maybe I should make a second one, because like I've done that with my regular acting and auditions where I'm like, this is the take I like, but this one's very different. So like if they're willing to like let me send in two, can I? And so I was like, I'm just gonna make like a little five minutes something that gives them an idea that's way more like a story. So I did that and that was like the truck bed audio, which is the first one I ever did.
Speaker 7: And I was like already kind of in like a cowboy mindset.
Speaker 9: I was working on some Westerns and stuff and I can regular acting. I was just working on some westerns. I was like a cowboy things sounds kind of fun. Made that but only like five minutes. And then they got back to me and they're like, can you do that, but like fully, like make that the full thing. I was like yeah, sure, So I did that and then reached me to that and then they really liked it, like yeah, we would love to take you on and see how it goes.
Speaker 7: And I was like, okay, great. So then I.
Speaker 9: Started doing the cow and then I just kind of like locked into the cowboy thing, and I was like, let's just kind of keep rolling that.
Speaker 7: I was also initially very worried that.
Speaker 9: Doing audio erotic would maybe negatively impact my acting work. And it doesn't matter at all, and so I was like, maybe if you were, like, I don't know, working on Disney Channel, like it might be a thing, but like maybe I work in a lot of really fucked up, grimy indie movies and ship like that crime things, you know, so it's like that doesn't really matter to me. And now Quinn has got so many huge actors on their originals and things.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I make a lot more raunchy things than that. But like, uh, I've said some filthy ship and.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, exactly switch it off six hours.
Speaker 3: Very important follow up question to this, what what is the drink that you hated the most when someone approached your bar in order?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it would a lot would would depend on the layout of the bar, you know, if you don't have like an espresso machine there, and like say, you got to go all the way out back into the kitchen to pull the espresso martini sucks ass, just because it takes so much time to get all the way out there and get that bring it back, and those are like fucking wildfire if one of those goes out. I swear to God every night I'm like the first espresso martini that I've made, It's like every girl in there is like, I want one, Yeah, an espresso martini, please it.
Speaker 7: I'm like, fuck, here we go.
Speaker 2: See it's gone on Instagram immediately.
Speaker 9: Because I'd make them real pretty and I always make my nice. I'm a I'm a damn good uh mixer and mixologist.
Speaker 7: I guess you could.
Speaker 9: And just though so I just say bar day making so I yeah, I really like making them nice, and especially things like that where it's like it needs to have like that nice foamy top to it, and like I kind of found my own way of doing it, and everyone has their own way.
Speaker 7: Of making drinks.
Speaker 9: Anyways, that was a drink that would be a little frustrating if you don't have that there.
Speaker 7: Other than that, it.
Speaker 9: Comes down to more just like logistical things like the mixtu're using. If it's like thick and you can't like get it out of the poor spout and stuff.
Speaker 7: I like sit here and do this.
Speaker 9: It's just to get the all jiggers just filled up for it in. It's like this drink I'm so like a special for like a month and it's so annoying. Other than that, they're kind of all the same, you know, Like I don't really mind. It's yeah, it's what ingredients you got to grab? How extend your Yeah.
Speaker 6: When I when I bar attended years ago, the worst one for me to make was a Long Island iced tea because the place I worked at the time, for some reason, if you got a Long Island iced tea, it was a two drink limit for that. So I knew people are gonna like it and get buzzed and be trying to get or for me. And it nine out of ten times ended up in a fight because I couldn't serve them anymore every time.
Speaker 9: And it's just Long Islands just I like, I'm sorry to anybody who loves Islands.
Speaker 7: I just don't think it's a good drink.
Speaker 2: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 7: Some lemonade coke and like, oh maybe that's a better way of framing. It's not that I think that's a bad drink, it's just there are so many better ones, and I'm like, right, I would like this more than that, But.
Speaker 9: I get that that's kind of a classic, household like familiar thing, and I'm like, oh, well, let's get you. It'd be like someone being like, I just drank the best beer. It's the best thing I ever had. It's called bud Light, and I'm like, okay, you know, like that's I'm not here, not here to yuck.
Speaker 7: You're young. If you like bud Light, you like, but there are some really good beers over.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it bad that one of my favorite things is to have somebody yuck my young because I love dirty martini's and they're either a love or hate things, so people have never had them. I'm like, try it, and I know they're either going to be like this is the best ever or they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck did you just give to me? Jewels Like how could.
Speaker 7: You do you like dirty? Or filthy?
Speaker 2: Oh? Filthy?
Speaker 7: There you go. Yeah, it's it's basically all of juice addiction.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 9: Virgins track to get the volume of all of juice that you need.
Speaker 7: You know, like you're.
Speaker 9: Not gonna have as much alcohol in this because like there's only so much I can put into this glass.
Speaker 7: So exactly put down the alcohol if you want to.
Speaker 9: One of my favorite cocktails I really love two, like just absolute bangers for me, is a paper Plane and Naked and Famous.
Speaker 7: Have you had either of those? By chance?
Speaker 2: No Plane I've had before.
Speaker 7: Planes like a bourbon based drink.
Speaker 9: Naked and Famous is a mes caw drink I love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know what those are really good.
Speaker 9: If you like cucumber something really I would recommend eat side and then after that if you like something like a nice sipper whiskey glass type drink. I'm a big fan of the Gronies and I like mescal, So I like mescal and the Gronies.
Speaker 7: Those are really good. Sazarak is a classic. That's a really good drink I love. That's very aromatic. I actually made up a drink that got on the menu in La I Do. It's funny.
Speaker 9: I love cocktails but and I like making them, but I never order them if I go to a bar, it's like beer in a shop.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: I just keep you started off as anonymous, but now you're you have the bandana thing. How did that come about? Where you went, I'm just not going to be a blank, just a you know, avatar. I'm going to show my eyes at.
Speaker 7: Wards because it just helps.
Speaker 9: I think it helps people get an idea of me if I'm not it's completely anonymous, which is totally fine, that's.
Speaker 7: A great thing of itself.
Speaker 9: But I was like, I think it would help people understand or maybe be more inclined to try to listen to my audios if they could just see even my eyes. And like, for a while, I was not even doing that. It was just pandana and sunglasses and then yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, actually I won't bring that up to maybe sensitive. But I was like, I I stopped doing the sunglasses and started wearing a little bit more casual clothing and stuff, and just to make it feel like I'm uh more relatable, I guess, or I just sometimes you can feel it feels like I don't know, I'm just some fucking guy. He's making audio erotica, and I'm like, no, I am, like I fully fleshed out human being.
Speaker 7: I promise, like I spent a lot of time with.
Speaker 9: My friends and my family and my dog and you know, doing stuff outdoors. This is just one little piece of me. I think I just wanted to expand more, and so I was like, I need to. I want to bring my Instagram back and be a little bit more present there. And I was still pretty slow at posting last year. I didn't I didn't take it as I don't know if serious is the right word, but like, I'm posting a lot more frequently now, and like it's it's garnered a lot more traffic, a lot more people are being introduced to me and like stuff I may.
Speaker 7: So it's shows in the listens and numbers as well. And so I really like to grow.
Speaker 9: I love like like I would be somebody who likes to start small businesses, grow them and sell them or something like that. I thought I find that process very fun. And I also like strategy. I think strategy is a fun thing. Like my favorite board games are strategy based games. I love Risk, Monopoly, Catan, you know, stuff like that. It's kind of been like a process and you know, uh, yeah, I've enjoyed the teas as well.
Speaker 7: If I'm being honest, I think it's fun.
Speaker 2: People want to It's so fun. It really is the comments and the shares.
Speaker 7: It's just like everyone like, I just live for the comments.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 6: So I do remember when you kind of I don't want to recame, came onto the scene with your social media, but I do remember. There was a little bit like in the communities where and where people be.
Speaker 2: Like Lostcapes posted again.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, amazing excited, not like, oh my god, Lost I posted They're pumped humped guys man not again.
Speaker 7: Also been pretty scandalous this year.
Speaker 2: So god, he's slapping his hand on his thigh.
Speaker 9: God that, by the way, what am I doing?
Speaker 6: Just I love how some of the comments are like your thighs read how many times did you How many takes did you do?
Speaker 9: It was only two, I promise only to take. The only reason I agreed it is because there was something in the background. I was like, oh, that looks like trash. So I'm gonna move that.
Speaker 7: Thigh. Like it's kind of fun.
Speaker 9: It's a little it's really silly and like not to be taken very serious. But at the same time, it's like, this is entertainment. We're here having fun. This is like yeah, you know, we're just playing around in here and like it's it's not to be.
Speaker 7: Taken very serious, but like have fun at the same time, you know, totally.
Speaker 1: We went out to you know, ask your fans questions, and we're going to be throwing some of the questions in as we go along. And one of them from Kylie the stitch marter was that you've been revealing more and more of your face and was there the specific catalyst for you to reveal more and more more or potentially become non anonymous completely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, for me, I love simplicity, and I am not good at multi I'm good at multitasking you, but not like managing too many things. If it gets too big and too much, I will myself in that, and so I like to keep things concise and manageable for what I can do right now. You know, if I had like a team behind me, that'd be different.
Speaker 7: But like, yeah, right, it's only me running Instagram.
Speaker 9: I am but one man, and I have but so much time. Uh, I I probably will. I'm not going to say for sure that I will. I don't want anybody to be disappointed if I don't fully reveal my face.
Speaker 7: But I might just.
Speaker 9: Because I would like to have everything fall under the same banner. And so now it's like this uh secret not so secret audio erotica world and then like my actual professional acting world. And I'm like, now that I kind of realize that this doesn't really affect that, it's totally fine. No one gives a shit, and like it's it's twenty twenty six. Everyone's tits and asses and as yeah, no one cares.
Speaker 7: It's it's like I'm.
Speaker 8: All that bots and mombots, you know, like what about and like, uh, I would it would be nice to have people that would want to watch the other stuff that I do, you know, and so they could just kind of like merge these things.
Speaker 7: The only thing that sucks.
Speaker 9: Is I do really enjoy the it's anonymous because then people can use their imaginations and then it's not tied directly.
Speaker 7: To me within the audios, you know.
Speaker 9: I think that is a great experience within that that you can hear my voice and imagine who I am versus while.
Speaker 7: He's drinking in his water, I don't know if that's annoying.
Speaker 9: But he's a thirsty boy and his name, his full name is Wiley Bourbon.
Speaker 1: Or guess that in three.
Speaker 7: Is it a campsite or a porn there's not necessarily a plan.
Speaker 9: The reason why I kind of got more like casual is because people are saying I looked like an ice agents, very like outdoorsy clothing and camo, and I was like, I mean no, but I don't want anyone to feel that way.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, So how how close would you say you are to saying I'm just gonna reveal myself.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure I have.
Speaker 9: I have talked to a lot more people in my personal life and told them that this is what I do because kind of a point where everyone's like, what the are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like you, what's happening?
Speaker 7: I know roundabout things so many times.
Speaker 2: Way is why your style read what do you do.
Speaker 7: Suspiciously? Read? Have you been filming yourself? Slapping? Doing?
Speaker 1: Ho down?
Speaker 7: What it wants?
Speaker 9: Also, like audio erotic has really removed, you know, like I don't think this is this is sex work, Like this isn't that. I think that's its own campus thing and and like by all means I'm pro, I'm pro all that.
Speaker 7: Like I think I think that's a great thing.
Speaker 9: And like everyone go make your money, and I'm who am I to fucking judge you know, any of us to judge your money if there's a supply, and so long as it's I'm not like you're selling fucking crack, but.
Speaker 7: That's what you said.
Speaker 9: I don't do that or like super illegal ass shit, but like normal anyways, I will go too fun with that. But like I think with audio erotica, it's still very uh, I don't know, tasteful, and it's delivery like despite me being a very raunchy person and I make very raunchy, slutty, filthy audios, a lot of it is also very slice of life loving and nurturing and relationship based things. And I've gotten so many comments and feedback and messages from people being like, you know, a like thank you for pretty much getting me.
Speaker 7: Off, and then also like you really help.
Speaker 9: Me understand what a relationship can look like, can sound like giving myself confidence again, making me feel sexy even though like I don't even know you, I have no idea who this person is and they don't even know who I am, and they're being very respectful messaging me, but they're just kind of like letting me know that what I am doing matters, and I've found that to be the greatest surprise in all of this, is like, this isn't just like a simple a little getting off one trick pony.
Speaker 7: It can be for sure by all means.
Speaker 9: You know, I just had an audio today that's just moaning and whimpering and that's it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we saw the tags before you joined us. I said we can do a lot. Listen right now.
Speaker 3: We didn't get a chance to.
Speaker 9: Listen, but I yeah, so I in terms of I think I kind of tangented quite a bit, but like there isn't necessarily a timeline. I think it's just when it feels right. But I've started to have like the conversation with family. All of my friends know, because my friend I really don't give a fuck who knows. It's more like I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be like a repercussion career wise, and it wasn't negatively.
Speaker 7: Affect like my personal family.
Speaker 9: And even that I have three older sisters, I don't think any of them would give a flying shit. I did worry about my parents, and so I did actually tell my mom recently that this is what I do.
Speaker 7: I didn't get.
Speaker 9: Into all of the nitty gritty details like I've I've actually found some work making like it's kind of like romance novels, you know, but I voice acted and edit it and sell it to this company and then they put it out and pay me for it.
Speaker 7: And so let's it to that.
Speaker 9: I did it, like be like, it can be a little smutty, just to be honest, you know, by all means don't fucking listen to that.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 7: Things or any of that, Like it doesn't need to go into that much detail.
Speaker 9: But I just think it's gone to a point where I'm like, man, I can only twiddle my thumbs and be like, I'm just like chilling over.
Speaker 2: Your I just do audio editing for me.
Speaker 9: I did just say editing for a long time, which isn't a lie, you know, But I was like, I was like, I'm just in some editing work, you know, uh, freelance editing work, you know, which again is actually a lie or wrong, but I would.
Speaker 7: Leave it at that, you know. So I'm like, I don't know at this point.
Speaker 9: I'm just at a point in my life where I'm like I hate having secrets. I don't like secrets. I don't like things being I like mystery perchance, but not not secrets. They feel itchy. Yeah yeah, but there's a time and a place and so that for something like this, I'm like, uh, this isn't something you just kind of blabber out to everybody. But at the same time, it would be nice it does not have to worry about it anymore, exactly. A little bit of stress is getting old because I'm like, man, there's so many things I could do and could show people and what I make and other artistic endeavors, and I hate to be very careful about it, and it would just be nice to be like, all.
Speaker 7: Right, here is all of me. Now, let's go pick and choose what you want and all the things you know. That would be such I think.
Speaker 3: Also part of it is, like, you know, because if you like show yourself and tell everyone in your world, because it is still such a sensitive topic, you don't want to have to explain yourself to people like that.
Speaker 9: Also is a huge for me, is it's just as exhaust really keep passing out what this is, how it worked. But like I do, I am not good with small talk in general. Like I love having conversations like this or deep deeper conversations, you know, but when it comes to like I don't know, maybe a stranger or someone, I don't enjoy small talk very much because I'm like, after this, we're not ever going to see each other again most likely.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So there's really I just feel like I'm wasting.
Speaker 9: I have such a small social battery that like I can only give so much and I have to like retreat and be like a little bit of a hermit and battery charge myself again so quick and give it out to everybody. You know, if you give a little tiny piece of yourself to every single person, you have nothing left for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I have to really take care of that and nurture that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's another thing to consider, And like I just would have to really come to terms with like I know what this means, you know, and whatnot, because then it's then it's me, it's actually me. Lost tapes is a character, right, I can always fall behind the character and be like all right, and then the magic trick is over and like be my saint. But if it's myself, then there's no magic trick now.
Speaker 3: Ah, So could that accept the content that you make like can you you know, as lost tapes, you could be as raunchy, filthy, wild and fucking crazy as you want.
Speaker 7: Correct, Yeah, I would, I would be.
Speaker 9: It would be vulnerable, to be honest, I don't know if I can ramble now, Like I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it feels different. You know me, you know who I am, and like a good point.
Speaker 9: So like that's another factor. So it's not really just a clear cut thing.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not. That's a lot to think about.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm just not deciding. I'm like I am.
Speaker 9: I am open to it, no doubt, but I am also just gonna wait until I'm like, you know, maybe now feels like the right time.
Speaker 1: It'll probably be when you get a horse, because when you've got to take a picture on your horse.
Speaker 9: Well, think about me on a horse at campsite Dick Shooter. If I could ride my horse from Dick Shooter all the way to anal.
Speaker 1: By passing through Penisland.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I'd be on my phone while riding.
Speaker 7: Big Beaver's right around the corner.
Speaker 9: Short, stay over there, right, You don't want to stay in Big Beaver too long.
Speaker 7: It's like Vegas We've got.
Speaker 1: A lot of questions Ltie about the different types of audios that you do. So one are the questions from Abigail Natoush. Abigail natush what's your favorite type of everyday situation that you transform into an intimate scenario.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm such a I'm a love boy really, Like you know, I do a lot of filthy things, but like I edited, at the heart of it, like those things really only matter with there's just like a genuine connection and relationship, you know, uh to me at least, and so I really love the kind of just banter and maybe some flirtatious shit talk that like I think is fun that kind of leads into oh, now we're like close, and now all of a sudden we're kissing, and then you know, so there's not necessarily like one specific thing, but kind of the greater whole of those moments. You could place that moment at home, you could place that moment outside, you could place that moment anywhere in the world really, but those kind of moments I look for where it's like I want to fuck your brain's out and then tell you I love you like that.
Speaker 2: Ruin and then call me pretty beautiful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, that's fun.
Speaker 9: That's fun, and that's like it's it's sexy and it's cool. It's romantic, and I like romance. I do. I really love romance and being romantic and thoughtful and things like that.
Speaker 1: Too, as long as it's hidden in degradation.
Speaker 10: As long as there's just a little sprinkle, strading, hair pulling, what do you consider a romantic gesture?
Speaker 9: Lt something that would just light me the fuck up as.
Speaker 7: Somebody who I really am into.
Speaker 9: And it's it's a moment where you just catch each other looking at each other and you don't even say anything, and it's just fucking loaded in.
Speaker 2: You're nice.
Speaker 7: You just gave me butterflies. That is like romance to me.
Speaker 9: But I could go into so many things, you know, like uh, writing cute little notes, sending little gifts. Uh, just no anticipating what someone wants or need before they want her to need it, and you know that that sort of a thing, physical touch, being intimate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, I just live for it.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet, A little softy I am.
Speaker 9: I really.
Speaker 3: Is there a certain kind of audio or trope that you'd find challenging to do that is just not in your wheelhouse or interest.
Speaker 9: Uh, something I haven't done yet that I would like to do and has been requested a lot as something with an age gap with an older woman. Uh, cur.
Speaker 7: Curve appreciation.
Speaker 9: I haven't which I feel like I mentioned curves and things in audios, but I think what's being asked to something very themed forward through and through curve appreciation. So those are two things I haven't really done yet. I did do a little bit in like Pool Boy. You know, there was like definitely a bit of a young older woman scenario which would maybe be funder revisit.
Speaker 7: That'd be ca.
Speaker 5: Yeah, poor boy visits old people's home, nursing harmonialcated community sex.
Speaker 7: I broke in.
Speaker 2: Let me take out my dentures exactly.
Speaker 1: So you're talk about there's a lot of work and effort and generally the amount of vas we've spoken to and nobody really has a sense of how much it takes sometimes to create one of these beautiful masterpieces of you know, it's not just wank material. They're they're you know, authentic there, you know everything. So after you do that and you put everything into it and it's an intense scenario, what helps you come back to mouty.
Speaker 7: Like out of kind of the performance of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they almost even they can be quite intense.
Speaker 9: They actually can be like and I try to like kind of really get there and visualize, you know, this scenario in my head when I'm recording it.
Speaker 7: A lot of times I do have like my eyes closed and you.
Speaker 9: Know, while I'm recording, and uh, and it can be a lot like even just like if you just breathe heavily as if you're running, like just sitting here like and just do that for ten minutes, you're pretty tired after like it would. Yeah, I'm gonna it sounds so dumb if you're like recording Bodio Eeronica, like something out there is like laying assphalt right now and like getting absolutely fucked up and like I'm just sitting here like recording. But it does have its own weird niche little amount of like effort, you know, and sometimes it takes them in it for me to be like, oh god, I got to like get myself into the mode, into the mood, into the scenario, especially depending on what it is.
Speaker 7: If it's something specific, I kind of need to be.
Speaker 9: In that like headspace because sometimes I'm like I'm not in the headspace for this raunchy thing I want to make that's kind of scheduled for this week. I'm more in this kind of soft mood, and a lot of times I flipped p things. I'll be like working on one and be like, I'm just not in the mood for this one, so I'm just gonna put it on ice and just make this one, even if it's from scratch, that is probably like way simple and more.
Speaker 7: In the mood of what I'm in. You know.
Speaker 9: I've done that a handful of times where I was like, I'm just gonna just gonna move these around, which doesn't really matter.
Speaker 7: It's not like you're stuck to the schedule, you know.
Speaker 9: I just kind of like map out, like what my months look like, because for a long time I didn't, And so then I was like, maybe I should actually maybe be professional a lifetime like mix like wreck to listening to story but simple story slice of life to a little bit more aggressive like world building, and so that it's balanced.
Speaker 7: M M. That's kind of the schedule.
Speaker 9: I would say I've been using lately, and I think it's going really well.
Speaker 3: So now I'm curious to know, like if if there was one of your audios that was like accidentally played over a loudspeaker at a grocery store, which one would cause the most chaos?
Speaker 7: I thought you're gonna say wich one I would would save me the most embarrassment, cause the most chaos in the store. More be like bashful, be like, oh my god, that's me. Yeah, because I'm really.
Speaker 9: Not embarrassed about making audio erotically. I think it's awesome. This is so sick. It's a privilege to be here.
Speaker 7: But which one would cause the most chaos?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: I think it would be fun to have like Filled to the Brim maybe.
Speaker 2: Or most played audio?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, it would be insane to have need to Breed on there.
Speaker 2: The title first, I'm now playing need to Breed.
Speaker 9: See what else would be a good one? I feel like those would be great. I'm just thinking my more raunchy, filthy ones post Jim Horny might be good.
Speaker 7: Pretty fair.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, that'd be so great. That would be awesome.
Speaker 6: Actually, speaking of Filled to the Brim, so that you have tags in there that are brat teaming, aggressive, rough, why do you think that is the one that's your most played.
Speaker 9: I've been asking myself this same question, and that's I'm collecting my data as I go.
Speaker 7: I have learned a lot and I'm to learn. But I think there is something.
Speaker 9: About me and how I speak and talk that feel reassuring and doesn't feel like you're just a piece of acid. I'm gonna fuck, which can be the whole thing. Like some people are into that. I'm not judging that either, but I think I naturally have a quality that's like, like I was saying earlier, like I want to fuck your brains down and tell you I love you. You know, I can maybe not get away is the right term, but like I can lean into those topics and it doesn't feel like, Okay, this is kind of insane, which it's that's a bit.
Speaker 7: Of a learned taste, you know. I would say that's a little bit.
Speaker 9: It's like the Martini drinkers guilthy baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I think that that's that's a quality to it, and it's also something that I'm into. I actually love I love the Switch. I haven't done anything like subby in a while, but I do want to.
Speaker 7: That would be fun.
Speaker 9: But I think the two are great, especially together, But like ones are pretty much mdom and like the mdom has worked very well in terms of just listens and whatnot. But uh, yeah, I think it's just something that is it A.
Speaker 7: Lot of women might be really interested in.
Speaker 9: However, it's often like not the right guy, circumstance and the context around it that's not there. So I think that's why I have this, because this feels like I'm on the like I'm behind enemy lines as a man, you know. Yeah, so so you are into this, However, it takes these other things which I am aware of and like I understand.
Speaker 7: But I think where a lot of men go wrong and you know, is they are just too.
Speaker 9: They think that it's it's that and that's it, and like, uh that it's just rough sex and like that's like she's got to be into rough sex.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, I I bet if you said you loved her and took care of her that maybe she would be into that, you know.
Speaker 9: Or this is some you know, subjective in person to person, but like I think men often just want the.
Speaker 7: Bravado, you know, and they're just so beating their chests about things.
Speaker 9: And ironically, what I've realized this is what's so funny about that is the only people they're impressing are other men.
Speaker 1: You are a good bartender. I think it just makes the perfect what women want cocktail there, we want to be fucked hard, we want to be told we're amazing, then we want to be hard again.
Speaker 9: And then you know, maybe let me simplify it, fucked hard and loved harder.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, drink me, right there, drink me.
Speaker 9: Actually, I need to keep that because I'm planning on having some merch this year and I've got a slew of T shirt ideas, so drinking daddy could be good.
Speaker 2: We've got a few Moire listener questions if you're up for it? Cool?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh, who's your celebrity crush?
Speaker 7: I like celebrity crushes.
Speaker 1: I don't do you have one growing up?
Speaker 2: Or a character crush?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Okay, so like, well this If this doesn't describe my type, I don't know what does.
Speaker 9: But like I I loved Megan Hercules.
Speaker 7: She's such a sady brat and I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's mega rock, get it right?
Speaker 7: Come on? Oh yeah, mag for sure. I thought she was so hot.
Speaker 9: And there's another one I actually, oh Sarah Jessica Parker and Hocus Pocus Roomstick.
Speaker 7: Singing, you know, like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: And nothing's really changed. I still like Witchie Vibes.
Speaker 9: I think it's fucking great, like the alternative guy Witchy vibes, you know, And I just think that's hot and cool and fun. There's like another one that's close. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, her character in season three, I thought was pretty hot and cool.
Speaker 1: Uh, she's kind of very specific.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I always forget she's married to you and McGregor, Oh yeah yeah. The other Yeah, she's she's in Final one of the Final Destination movies.
Speaker 9: That's the only reside she's in the three Yep, great, the roller coaster one.
Speaker 2: The roller Coaster one, yep wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah Okay, well's the on thing we might be surprised to learn.
Speaker 9: About you trying to think of maybe something like a betther than a likeer and interest, but maybe like a fear of phobia, just to change it up.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 9: One very irrational fear I have. But I have no reason to fear this and no experience in my life to fear this like it's gonna happen again. It feels like a past life thing, you know, where I'm like, why what this freaks me out for some reason? But uh, for some reason, being held on trial in front of a jury freaks me the fuck out, Like a jury of your peers terrifies me because people are so gullible and yeah, acts often. I also watch a lot of true crime, and I just it's false confessions and things like that. It's just like the manipulation of the theater.
Speaker 11: Of a courtroom is yeah, you know, because like you could be dead fucking innocent, Like there's good enough lawyers that paint a good enough story who can kill it passionately.
Speaker 9: An audience memories like all. I have nothing invested in this, but I kind of believe.
Speaker 7: That guy over over, that guy, like your whole flood could be fucked because of being so dumb.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you know.
Speaker 7: That just scares the ship out of me.
Speaker 2: That's a past life right there, absolutely hanged unjustly. So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Also the fact that when you're judged by peers who know nothing of out anything happen with criminal justice.
Speaker 7: I mean, and it's pure luck. You can luck, you got says, or a room full of complete idiots.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, really good one.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: That question listens would kill us.
Speaker 3: That question was submitted by Jasmine's in Stuff The Celebrity Crush by Martine Sound. I have to know this one and then I'll let you guys. When you lived in southern California, what was your in and out order?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Double double animal style with animal style fries and strawberry shake.
Speaker 7: If I didn't want like a drink like, I'd rather just drink water. I love water.
Speaker 9: Actually, Okay, if I wanted something else, it probably a strawberry shake.
Speaker 2: Nice. That was from Love's Ways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I if I go to the grocery store, I can get them frozen. Sometimes they like have like in and out style and I'm like not touching those same like.
Speaker 7: You need them to make it, you know.
Speaker 1: And Welcome to Queen Coss Take Out Special Podcast.
Speaker 2: Do we have time for the quick speed round or do you need to leave us?
Speaker 7: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: One take or multiple tries when recording.
Speaker 7: One take?
Speaker 6: Slow burn or straight to it slow burn?
Speaker 3: Praise or degradation, degradation, brad taming or good girl rewarding?
Speaker 7: Uh, good girl.
Speaker 9: Rewarding well no, no brat taming, brad taming.
Speaker 2: Correct good good good Pivot can't make me choose whisper or full voice, full.
Speaker 1: Voice begging or demanding.
Speaker 7: Oh demanding.
Speaker 3: Soft dom or hard domb soft dom actually correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, very well, said daddy, or sir, fuck.
Speaker 12: Man, all it's full But I M no, like all right, we're gonna go with I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Say, sir, all right, but like it's you know, no, that's sorry, sir.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love it the last one, Eltie, leave them wanting more, or give them everything.
Speaker 9: Leave them wanting more.
Speaker 2: Beautifully, fad, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Lt It's been so much fun, fun, incredible, and I'm so glad out of all of this. I learned about the horse thing. So that's all I wanted in life. That was it. Horse thing was about that.
Speaker 2: She's easy to please.
Speaker 1: She is, of course, I'm easy to play.
Speaker 7: Gonna go camp shooter exactly.
Speaker 1: We are road trip.
Speaker 7: Road trip man. Have to make is just to all of the most right.
Speaker 1: And and then when we go to all the places it shaped like.
Speaker 3: A penis somehow it always is it is somehow always it really is though.
Speaker 7: The pens you know, it does.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 7: That's that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's been an absolute it's been a laugh it's been a crack. I loved it, absolutely loved it so much.
Speaker 2: It's been so much fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, that was LT lots of times.
Speaker 3: I know I love I'm just like, hey, LT, your bestI nose. Yes, it was lost tapes.
Speaker 1: Could be anything, lost tapes a lovely talker because he was a lovely talk It wasn't he.
Speaker 2: It was a lovely time and we had a.
Speaker 1: Lovely time with a lovely talker.
Speaker 3: Called I got to say he is much more of a softy mushball than I was expecting.
Speaker 2: And really kind of deep and U.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, Okay, I didn't know we're going to go like like kind of woo woo and spiritual.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, now you're talking about language, LT, I'm in this. Yeah, especially when we.
Speaker 6: Were talking about whether or not he's thinking about revealing his identity soon or not, you know like that. Yeah, really into that conversation. And there were so many things he touched upon that I don't even think I thought about.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on, LT. Thanks Held. It was great to chat with you and welcome you back at any time.
Speaker 3: So thanks Clitticiens for listening to another episode of quint Cast hit the spotlight with lost tapes.
Speaker 2: This time around.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with you again for another amazing episode, because they're all amazing.
Speaker 2: But for now, this has Ben Caza. Your voice matters. This has been Jules. Go put those lips to good use.
Speaker 1: And this has been so much. Keep wonking
Speaker 7: O, I know have give the impression