Speaker 1: We got to think about Earth Agents as a tool, a tool that you listen to to get the latest from around the world. And I'm really happy to say that I've been working diligently. Our team has been working diligently to pull from a variety of resources around the world. We have a really amazing land up coming in this summer. We have French, and we have British, we have Egyptian and South America. We have a variety of scholars from around the world, and we continue to pull from these people to hear the latest. And I'm really proud of the ability to offer not just home based material, but material that's from around the globe and news making data. Now, one of the aspects of that venture is this new satellite scanning. Now we've talked about SARCE, the synthetic aperture radar work that's been going on, but I recently discovered through Trevor Grassy. We remember Trevor and William Brown were on the program talking about scans that William had done twenty years ago, and they're kind of being a cover up or a non disclosure of the scans to the Orthodox.
Speaker 2: To.
Speaker 1: The Antiquities Department of Egypt and they just basically squelched it. They they didn't present anything. But if you haven't seen the satellite scans of the Caffrey and Cufu Pyramid, you gotta do. You got to take a look at him. You can see him on the Earth Ancient's Facebook page. But what makes this discovery, this use of this satellite imagery so compelling, is that it makes us want to verify it. And if we can't verify it with the known data, then we got to use new technology and apparatus to check and see if we can validate the scans. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients. Hope you're doing great today. We have a new scan that I just discovered and it's going to be part of a interview with Trevor Grassi, Wayam Brown and a new team member, I should say satellite team member who happened to scan the Hawara Pyramid. I think it's been ten years now now. If you're not familiar with the Hawara Pyramid, it is located in southern Egypt and it's noted for an underground labyrinth that Herodotus the Greek I guess you could call him an early filled researcher or archaeologist for his time a couple thousand years ago stated and talked about it, and he may have gone into a portion of it. Even though it was in severely ruinous state, he did make his way in through it, and he spoke to the Egyptian priesthood and others and came back with a real, real major discovery for his time that influenced people like Petrie, who was the father of Egyptology, who also commented on this labyrinth and was able to see aspects of it in the late eighteen hundreds. Now, what this new scan reveals is that there is a labyrinth and go to actually go to Cliff Dunning at Facebook and I have posted a color rendition of this scan that is being revealed towards the middle of June of this year, and we're gonna see some more of these scans that were taken. And there are an amazing group of scans that were done with a SAR satellite image. And not only are the rooms, there are partial pillars, there are voids that are significantly large, and it is just wonderful. Now, I don't think Zahi jas knows about it. I don't think any of the authorities know about it, and this is becoming a real problem for them simply because they they are not able to control the narrative. Ah. As many years as I've known about this labyrinth, I've also known that there has been no talk, no divulsion, no data coming from the Antiquities Department. And that makes you wonder, why are they not more open to revealing this information. Why must Zahi, who's supposed to be the spokesperson for the Antiquities Department in Egypt, why is he basically saying that the Tsar scans are invalid, that the Caffre and the Cufu scans Cufu was Pyramid was scan in twenty twenty two. Why are they invalid? Why? You know, there's a whole bunch that we know from those scans that we can validate. And then it makes us think, well, wait a minute, should we can we comfortably talk about it? Well? When pressed, and I think he was on Joe Rogan and he was asked about this, he said it was all pie in the sky. It was there's nothing valid about any of these scans, and uh, it's all false data. Why would he say that? And by the way, if you haven't seen that Joe Rogan interview with uh Sahi Awash. You need you need to hear it. This is the guy. I mean, he basically embarrassed the whole Egyptological community with his performance and what he had to say. And for this guy to be traveling in the United States right now speaking as the formal foremost expert on Egyptology, it doesn't say a lot for the industry. It says very little actually, because he's kind of unfortunately, he's a little behind the times on a lot. And I have to say this, it's not just him, it's Egypt as a whole is a couple of decades behind as and it's considered a developing country. The education situation is poor. I think a big one is their inability to use a light ar ground panetraan radar. I mean, they would rather just do the old turn of the century surveying for archaeological ruins. And this is just so backwards in the rest of the world using the latest technology. And I think I mentioned earlier in the year when I was there last year in Egypt that archaeologists are just sitting their way and not really interested in reaching beyond their traditional techniques of archaeological digs, and so when you're dealing with something like that, you can't do anything. But they are the masters of their domain. They are the ones who are running this amazing country. And now they have a one billion dollar museum that is now completely open, and I'm hearing every single day. In fact, I just heard from Mohammed Imbrhem that there are anomalousts artifacts, there's anomalous sculptures, and there's anomalous bowls and plates that obviously were spun on some machinery. So this is going to open up the entire country to additional inquiry and stifle innovation. To stifle research, it doesn't doesn't help the country, you know, it doesn't help the country, especially when they're in such a sad state of of of development. And so zai Owas really is the last person you want to be a spokesperson for your country. Because as these new developments come up, uh and you remember we had Robert Shock, we had Trevor Grassy, and we had a Manu Safety Day, Doctor Safety Day on the program. As this new satellite data continues and they're repeatedly scanning and fine tuning the images, we're going to see more and more and more data, and the pressure is going to just build on these guys that want to sit back and release data according to some itinerary that they have, Well, you can't do that anymore. You just can't do that anymore. And so he's going to have to. I don't think Zaii has that much of a decision in terms of releasing data, but he's a huge influence in the country. He's a huge influence, and he's just not a great spokesperson. It's a real, real, real problem, not only for me, but for a lot of people, for a lot of people who want to know more. And so we're in some ways we're still left to the ability of this Antiquities department in Egypt to release this data, to acknowledge it. If it's this information is there or not? Why do we have to wait another decade or two for a new group of Egyptian archaeologists and scientists to grant us permission to see these antiquities, to see and validate their age, to see how sophisticated they are. Now, if you haven't seen the images from the Caffree Pyramid Stars scan, you need to look at them. There's a whole bunch of different interpretations, and that's the big issue, is the interpretation. So that's one place to start. But what I am talking about, and we will go into great detail, is Hawara Elabyrinth, the one the massive underground structure Petrie describes and there's a couple of other people that bring it to that shine light on it. So if we see these details, and if they're being revealed, and by the way, the team, the scientific team that's gonna reveal it will have a couple of people on the show to talk about it. But this is another revelation. I heard about this technology a while ago and I wasn't sure about it. But this when you see these photographs again, you're going to go to Facebook and go to Cliff Dunning. I think I've spread them around on you can go to Instagram and go to Earth Ancients podcast. That's our page. I posted one photograph there, but check it out, see what you think. And this is you know, this is the future. These technologies are readily available and as more and more technicians are trained, the ability to grasp archaeological data is going to be more free to a wide variety of research institutes, individuals and universities. So and I don't know who's going to be the one who steps forward in it. I think it's going to be individuals, simply because universities are less likely to go against the antiquities departments because, remember the Antiquities Department, it's a developing nation, and so they are challenged in releasing the latest data. They want to keep the narrative that the pyramids were tombs, that the Pharaohs were the bright Ones, and that there's no hint of a previous high level civilization. So lots to think about. So Today's programs with Dan Richards and if you haven't heard from him, he's kind of the new media darling. He's got a real fun YouTube channel called Deduncting and it is filled with his comments on Graham Hancock, the orthodoxy, traditional academic view of people like Graham Hancock, and he in many ways supports the alternative narrative on a number of different topics, which makes it really fun. If you're not familiar with him, go to Joe Rogan and he has recently been on Joe Rogan and had a lot of really good things to say. So today's program is Archaeological Deduncting, and my guest is Dan Richard's Earth Ancients does a number of tours every year, and it's really important to have a really good camera. I just found the Insta three sixty x five recently, and I gotta tell you it is an outstanding camera. It is an artificial intelligence camera, which means that it automatically can adjust to the tones either day or evening. It has a huge battery, one of the best image quality I've ever seen, and you can edit on the fly. I mean you quick edit mode where you can actually edit while you're standing there. And for a limited they'll throw in a selfie stick if you're one of the first thirty people who purchased the standard package. Go to store dot Insta three sixty dot com and punch in Ancients and you'll qualify for that that selfie stick, which is worth twenty five bucks. Again, it's store dot Insta three sixty dot com. Use the word Ancients and you'll get that deal. This is an outstanding camera. Hold it in the palm of your hand. It's waterproof and it is a great camera. Check it out. The Insta three sixty x five. Ardangs is a sponsor of Cosmic Summit if you're not familiar with Cosmic Summit, it's going to be held in Greensboro, North Carolina, June twentieth through the twenty third. There are a ton of really good people there and we have One of their keynotes is Dan Richards, who's with us today. He will be presenting on one of those days. We don't know specifically what day it is, but if you're not familiar with Dan, he is a research investigator. His YouTube channel, Deduncting, is becoming extremely popular, and I gotta tell you, I had to have Dan on the program, not only because he's a fan of Graham Hancock, but he's kind of a voice for reason. And when I say reason, I'm talking about both sides, the academic side, which can get really funky, and the alternative history side, which some people believe is the pseudo archaeology side, which can be and is in a lot of cases, very funky. So Dan, Welcome to Earth the Ancient. Is great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks clip I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I saw your first program on YouTube on deducting. It was great. It was Milo one and Milo two, which I thought was great. But I love the fact that you're very casual but point of fact for the most part. What inspired you to begin stepping up and wanting to speak out on these topics.
Speaker 2: Well, what really got me was when I watched Ancient Apocalypse, which I was a little late to the party, but I watched it, and I'd been a Graham Hancocks fan for a long time. I just didn't have a chance to watch Ancient Apocalypse. I watched it about a year later, and then I was like, well, in this modern day and age, of course you're going to have debunkers. So I went and looked at what they were saying. It was consistently, these guys they haven't read his stuff. They're responding to individual sentences, small ideas without having the underlying concepts. And I frequently compare it to debunking evolution by attacking the evolution of a platypus. It's like, well, that doesn't you know, if some jackass says things wrong, it doesn't mean that I can just go in there and prove evolutions wrong by attacking his ideas without attacking the body of work. And so that got me started doing that, and didn't take long before it became obvious that there was doing. Nobody else doing that. So find fertile ground you till it. So here we are.
Speaker 1: You read? Did you read Fingerprints of the Guys back in ninety six five?
Speaker 2: I had it pre ordered actually from Hastings. You could pre order books back then. You couldn't pre order movies back then for some reason, but you could pre order books.
Speaker 1: And it's funny. I'm here in San Francisco and when that book came out, he came out to Berkeley and he spoke at a bookstore. I had a chance to see him, and I mean, there's like one hundred people in the room. His work was so profound. To me, it was impressive. I was always kind of a questioning authority person anyhow, kind of a residual hippie, you could say. But I'm curious on your take for him. Do you think he goes out of his way to question the narrative of history or is he more of just I mean, he used to write for the Economist magazine, so he's not a smart person. But what would you say is the appeal of Graham Hancock?
Speaker 2: Well, I would say that he thinks outside of the box. I wouldn't say that he goes out of his way to look for an alternate theory. Quite often he will just accept that something is a mundane explanation. But he doesn't you know, that's not the work that he really gets into. That's not that if I write a book about you know, chilling playing farmland, it's not very interesting. If you write a book about it, you know, something that's mysterious, that's where you know, that's where you actually get some audience. So he makes sure to write about the things that are mysterious. But I don't I don't think he drums up mystery. If I was to accuse him of anything in those regards, I would say that he can be a little over zealous and accepting evidence that will align with his ideas, and sometimes that'll end up letting people that some people that I personally look at, I'm just like that guy is a grift Graham, and Graham will be like, hey, check this guy out. Okay, Well he said the same thing about me, and I'm sure some people think I'm a grifter. So what do you do?
Speaker 1: Why deduncty, what's that title all about?
Speaker 2: Well? I first saw what I was Milo ROSSI was one of the two Milo's and he did a short video where he was like showing how the number one YouTube video at the time if you looked up Ancient Apocalypse was his video debunking Part one and he goes get dunked on Graham Hancock and I was like, well, you've got a lot of stuff wrong in that, so let's undos as, let's dedunk that. And it sounded catchy enough, seems to be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because you say to your you say to your audience, you say, I'm a skeptic and I'm an atheist, and it's like those are those are pretty big badges you're wearing there, Fella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I get a lot of I get a lot of crap for it, but I really, you know, in this day and age, I honestly think that the whole label thing, It's almost one of the reasons that I like to shout it out is because the label thing's gotten stupid. You know. I'm the old hippie thing too. If you remember the The Beatles, one of their lines of the song was you don't get time to hang a sign on me. You're not gonna just get to slap your label on me and use that to judge a person. And I think because of the way that discourse has done nowadays, mostly on the Internet, and so we just see individual words, and people have gotten so big about putting those things in their bio, their pronouns, or their political affiliations or do I stand with little. I don't believe in a higher power. I don't believe in intelligent God. I don't believe in a I do consider myself a skeptic. I'm not a cynic. I'm not gonna be like it sounds like bullshit, must be bullshit. But if you come with something that sounds like it's a little bit on the wu side, yeah, I'm gonna expect you to pull up your sleeves and do some big boy talk here.
Speaker 1: I like that big boye dog. You were very outspoken regarding Flint Dibble and Graham Hancock's interview on Joe Rogan. What was it about Dibble that you felt was conniving and almost underhanded in the manner that he went about his interactions with Hancock?
Speaker 2: Well, I had. I had a lot of interactions with Flint before on Twitter, and we'd gotten along well. I got along well well enough with most archaeologists for a very long time. It was until about a year of me being on the internet, it was doing this. It was until I covered the whole racism angle and was pointing out that the you know, the legs that they were holding up that table with don't exactly hold up to scrutiny, and Flint have the he fly out and it just didn't matter. It's like, this doesn't really matter, blah. And that was immediately I'm like eh. And then I watched the debate and I see the way he handled Graham saying, hey, man, you know you conflate me with being a racist. You you know absolutely this is going to get me called a racist. And no, no, no, no, no, I never said that. Okay, I did say that, oh, and that was I knew that was bullshit. And I watched what I watched further, and I knew his position on plants reverting to wild ferialization where a plant returns to a wild state, like if you leave rice out in nature that's been domesticated, eventually it will become wild rice again. And Flints just need your dogs to take thousands of years. And I knew that wasn't the case. So I started looking for the tells which aren't really complicated. I mean, a scientist says, like to take the metallurgy thing that it was One of the big points I hammered on Flint about is he claimed that you could prove for a fact that there was no metallurgy in the ice age and using the ice cores, and that's simply not the case. And you can tell that's not a scientific statement. You can tell he's not being a scientist. You can by the way he says it. Any scientist will say, all the data currently indicates that there was no metallurgy in the ice Age. What we would need to find is bur That's not what Flint said. We improved for a fact, you're standing behind a pulpit. You're not standing behind a desk educating people anymore. You're preaching. And you just just went through with the fine tooth calum and found enough examples of that to convince me that he went there with knowing that he was full of crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think he's a good representative for the archaeological community.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's a good representative of the people that put themselves in a position of standing at the megaphone, like Zahi Hua, which recently proved what a mood. We'll talk about that a little bit, but no, these kinds of people are there. You know. We see this with every community on the world, in the on the internet right now, you take picture thing. Otherwise, the one I usually use as an example because it's so easy to see is a transgender community. Like here in Spokane. I've seen hundreds of trans people that they're just walking around like normal people. But if I get on the internet, the one that I'm going to see is screaming through GameStop knopping shit over going call me, ma'am, what's like? Okay, Well, that's not indicative of the dude that I saw at the Magic Card Store or the girl that I saw at the Magic Car Store. This is entirely different individual. But just like I was saying about Graham writing about boring farming isn't as cool as a mystery. Same shit. Transgender person lives normal life is a jank headline that does not get clicks. Transgender person screams destroys game stop. Same thing with archaeologists. Archaeologist says interesting data. Perhaps Graham Hancock right, probably not doesn't get clicks. Archaeologist says Graham Hancock is an idiot racist clicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. When Ancient Apocalypse one came out, the Archaeological Society wrote a letter to Netflix. I don't know if you heard about this, oh yeah, and basically said that you are discouraging future archaeologist. You are lying to the people. Graham Hancock is a false prophet they used. I mean, I think they even said that he was a racist.
Speaker 2: That was actually the the are that I used when I was debunking that was a Society for American Archaeology's letter to Netflix was when I made the video that's debunking their racist position. That was my I used that as their stereotypical argument.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think that's kind of like they're fearful of his impact and or is it more that I mean, I think the first series garnered around forty to sixty million views. I'm outrageous.
Speaker 2: I think it's more about envy. When I said when I was on Sedona about a month ago with Graham on stage talking to a bunch of people, and one of the things that I said there was that you know you've got if you assume that nobody knows what happened ten twelve thousand years ago. So you have Graham writing his fiction, and then you have these archaeologists writing a fiction, and the archaeologists have the right letters to their name. Graham has the wrong letters, but his cell's better. That's gotta hurt man, you know. That's That's like I went to the school to be a professional musician all my life, and some dude comes in and shakes his hips and now he's the key of rock and roll and I'm just his studio bitch. That that that's going to poke some people in the ego. And as we've seen from some of these people very clearly, the two big names they're Flint Dibble and Zahie was. Both of those guys, their egos are just gigantic and they and they do not handle being challenged whatsoever, which is the antithesis of science. I mean, for fuxed Sakety science, the scientific method goes out of its way to eliminate individuality from the findings. So when somebody comes in there with like a huge egos, they're kind of a problem to the whole process. And that's from somebody from outside the whole situation. But I can say it as an electrician, we worked and applied to science. If we're like, hey, man, I'm trying to troubleshoot this and I'm getting this, and you went and tested it and you found that, But are you sure you tested it right? If the guy's not willing to accept that maybe he made a mistake, mean your model to be there all day. So it's just is ye me, it's just no brainer shit. But they kind of get to get to get away with that because at the end of the day, I had to make that light work and all they got to do is put ink on a paper. I can say anything.
Speaker 1: I have had a number of different Egyptologists on my program. A lot of them are much more flexible than Zaiety Hill was. Let's talk about him for a minute. He was just on Rogan's program and really really said some pretty outrageous things. Do you think he's a good representative for Egyptology.
Speaker 2: No, he's But sadly, he is absolutely the representative for the gatekeeping that that field is going through right now. He is instrumental in that field. So while he's not a good representative of it, it's like you could imagine if you've ever had a job where you had one really hard boss and then everybody else there was cool people, but the boss was just an asshole. And if the boss left, the place would still run just fine. That's kind of how I see Zahi Hu was the Egyptology would be going on just fine. What that would actually be going better without itse things like good and breaks, robot and stuff that that door. It wouldn't have took him nine years to go back. It probably took him nine months. But Zahi Hua is like, we got to make sure we do this, and then I just anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The robot was the the door in the Queen's chamber and the the and I think it was nine years from the time that if the first one went there till the second one went back.
Speaker 1: You talk about the shafts. He went up to the robot went up to the shafts to determine what the uh, what the what it was? I mean, that's a while ago.
Speaker 2: Had the nineties is when the first one went It was years before the second one.
Speaker 1: Hawaas is still telling people that the Kufu pyramid was a tomb? What is that?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: And right now most engineers understand and why. I'm talking about people like Christopher Dunn, and there's been a number of people since him believe that the Great Pyramids at Giza were some form of machinery. Why is it so hard for people like Zahi Jowas to consider that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think probably the biggest reason it's hard for him to consider that is that it goes against what the other funerary places are. I mean, it's like that he's taught that this is a funerary site, and so he goes and he sees a tomb that has chambers like this, and then he goes and sees on a wall of painting of chambers like that they're leading down to sarcophagus. And then he sees chambers like that in the pyramid, and he was told and it's you know, this is and this looks like a sarcophagus. It's to me, it's it is. It is kind of the default position for for the Pyramids is just to assume that their tombs until you start looking into them. And you know, both him and Mark Lenner, you know, they got a lot of money from the Edgar Casey Foundation. I don't know if you're aware of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then they get educated from that. That's what they paid for, paid for their college.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep. And so yeah, it's it's very interesting how I mean, Zahi Hua was according to the Internet. Every now and again he'll still go yabber on their uh Edgard Casey foundations. Speaking of events, I think the last one was like twenty eighteen or something like that. But yeah, it's you know, there's there's a quote that I like to use of his a lot where he says he's talking about the loss of tourism after Arab Spring, and he says, no matter what is happening bad in Egypt, those new age people they will come. So I think I think that motivated a lot of what he's got going on, and I honestly think that that's part of I think that he plays that angle a little bit that he you know, knows it by putting up stiff opposition to new discoveries and things like that, that it promotes tourism. And at the end of the day, really it's a lot, you know, to us, it's a amazing mysterious thing. But if you live in Egypt and like you come of age one day and you notice that there's this mountain in the backyard that I can just mine for money by poking at tourists and stuff. I mean, it's a whole lot of a whole different thing. So I have a I get pretty I do get cynical when I think about the money getting involved in tourism and stuff. Wandering Wolf recently did a great video Mike Collins. He did a great video of showing how messed up the tour how these sites. You're about to go to Turkey, you said you'll see it there. How they don't. They don't. They're not Bill Beckley, tepe ain't set up for usk. If it's set up for you to buy a ticket, walk around the place and get the fuck out, buy a little gift card and go home. Yeah, that's that's sad. But again, if you live in Turkey, you come of age one day and check out all these cheap pillars. I've been driving past them since I was five. But but but, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm curious though, I mean I've We've had people on here who have scanned the Giza Plateau, discovered underground tunnel systems. There's even one guy, William Brown, who believes that there's a temple in the middle between the Sphinx and the pyramids. What would stop tourists coming? That would increase the tourism if they were to reveal.
Speaker 2: What if they didn't find it? That's I think, honestly, I think that that's what scares them at all the most is there. I think that they're paying attention to the old the old tale of the goose that laid the Golden egg. My best example for that would be the hidden chamber that they found with the Muon scans in the Great Pyramid, right right, What happens if that's I mean, if the tombs and tombs alone hypothesis is correct, and that's probably where the body would be, right, I mean, it wouldn't be in the king chamber any old Jack asked locate, It's gonna be in the one that you gotta freaking use lasers and shit to find, right, you get star dust to find. So it's gonna be expensive, potentially damaging this great site that we already make a lot of money off of. And if I open it up and I find that body, man, for the next six months to a year, we're gonna have a shipload of tourism and then all those new age people, they might stop coming. They might be like a fuck same thing with this potential hidden temple. Right, but if I just leave that mystery, but just let it go, just leave it there. Every now and again, I'll say, my bosses by going down to this little half ass tunnel under the string. So it's going this a little hole in the ground, yet nothing here. See. But in reality, I think that he is very much invested in promoting a mystery. And say, what's go Beckley Teppey. I mean decites like go Beckley tepe and in the pyramids and stuff, they are connected hand in hand to the mysteries that are around them that they're not. Stonehenge gets as many visitors as more visitors than a lot of the castles over there. I mean, clearly one is more impressive than the other, but one's more interesting to people than the other because of the mystery involved. We know who built that, who built this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests. Today, Dan Richards discussing his work as a d dunker, will be right back. I guess today is Dan Richards. He is an observer. He has a YouTube channel called Deducting. It is filled with interviews as well as his perspective on a number of archaeological questions and mysteries. Zahi was very negative regarding the SAR scan, the synthetic aperture radar scan that these three attacked. Well, two Italians and one Irishman promoted and I thought that it would be a promotion for the Caffrey Pyramid, which is not typically thought of as much of a tourist site. But he summarily rejected any of the data. What do you say to that.
Speaker 2: To be expected? You know, Flint did the same thing where it was just a knee jerk reaction calling a bullshit. I mean him, him and I and Milo Rossi and Jimmy Corsetti were all on Pierce Morgan talking about it shortly after the announcement was made Flint. Flint ends that he both have the same It's a knee jerk position, not based on the science it's based on it's based on an old understanding of science. That's really what's funny about it. Like I did a video covering and it took me a better part of a week to research just the synthetic aperture radar. But it's not something I was real familiar with. But the big deal there is It's like when they first started using it, they used analog computers and they got you know, they got fuzzy images, but they had an idea. Then they started using better computers, real computers, and pretty soon they were getting some pretty high definition images. Then they started using that with some other technology like Doppler tomography, and they started getting down to where they could fly over the same place twice. And this is something you can find on NASA's website that you can use that SAAR data to fly over the same place twice and map changes in the landscape up to two centimeters I mean from space. That's pretty impressive compared to just in the seventies when I was born, they would take an image and the image would be like a little blob, and there was a chart they would use. This blob is probably a Soviet tank, This blob is probably a helico. I mean, it was bad. Now they can map it down to two centimeters and this next step, these guys are using a lot of the same stuff, flying over it twice, using Doppler. But they're saying that they are mapping the changes in that the topography, and they're using that to uh, they're using that with the changes that the hollows and the earth make as the Earth shifts over time and stuff, and they're using AI to put together what's going on under the earth now compared to where the technology was ten years ago. Yeah, that's a hell of a jump. But it's AI. Man, compared to where video editing was ten years ago, we're it a hell of a different place, man, music, imagine all that you've heard these song mashups or they have Johnny Carson, or they have Johnny Cash singing Barbie Girl and shit like that. You heard this stuff, some of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Well that's my point. That's parodies are not where they were ten years ago thanks to AI. So they reject, Oh, this just can't be. This has fun all to do with the science, It has everything to do with the report. If this was them saying we'd found some big void underneath this site out in the middle of nowhere, and oh my god, maybe there's a cave system. This is some really interesting technology. I wonder if this SAAR stuff is really working well or not. But instead it's the Pyramids, it's Giza, and it's all attached to Atlantis and all that. They're gonna need jerk everything right out of there as soon as they can.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems to me that there's a big problem for the Antiquities Department in Egypt because they're not able to control the narrative. And the other thing that I think is as funny is that they're angry that they didn't The Italians didn't ask permission. They just flew that. They just picked up the data from the satellite and said we're gonna we're gonna process this.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons if you want to get conspiratorial about this stuff, I think that would be one reason to pooh pooh this technology right out the gate. I mean, think about the sites in China, for example, where they're like, oh, there's a pyramid over in China, but the Chinese government ain't let nobody like that, fuck you China fly right over the top, ye or you would get all political about it. You got all these UN inspectors trying to go to Iraq like no, you can't, okay, fuck you Iraq. Okay, we've flown over, we took pictures, we know what you've got. So I think, you know, this technology is the kind of thing that if it will, if it's actually doing what they're saying it's gonna do, man, it's it's it's gonna be lucrative. Shit, it's gonna be very very lucrative, because I mean, think about how much money it costs to put a bunch of guys on the ground with the wide ar drones and stuff and then feed them and drive them out to or just buy the data from the satellite that flew over it a year ago. I mean, come on, this is kke right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, Okay, what do you think of the interpretation of the Caffree pyramid some of the people are saying, I mean, they kind of blew it. The Italians sent out a press release that said there's an underground city. Well that that's like ridiculous. But what do you say from what you've seen so far?
Speaker 2: Well, I think Christopher Dunn put it really well. With him and I talked about it a little bit, even though we disagree on a lot of things, especially ancient high technology. I mean, Chris get along well and have a pretty strong mutual respect for each other. And we were discussing this and he said that, honestly, the thing that's the most interesting to him isn't the idea of it being cities and tunnels underneath nearly as much as it is the natural honeycombed landscape that you have underneath this. The Nile Plateau, the Giza Plateau, all the bedrock, the limestone there is crisscrossed with caves, and he's interested to see how much of those have things in, isn't it how much of those were used by humans, recarved by humans. So like he basically what he said is that even from like a mainstream Egypto logical perspective, there is potentially something here now when it gets to those spiral staircases and straight columns and stuff. And this is where you know, we're talking about AI again. Remember the early days of AI images and the faces were a little distorted and the fingers were actually all right, here we go, give them some time, they'll get there.
Speaker 1: Graham Hancock's one of many people who have spoken on ancient the potential for advanced ancient civilizations. There's other individuals like John Anthony West Robert Shock, and I mean I could go on. Robert Bavall spoke in great detail about the alignment of the pyramids. Does it feel to you? And if you're a fan of Graham Hancocks, this should be a natural. But I'm just curious. Is there really a link to a lost advanced civilization on Earth?
Speaker 2: I think I think there is. I don't think I don't think it's nearly as advanced as most people in our community think it is. I think that they would be what we would consider very low technology today. I like, but I think that they were good at seafaring. I think they were good with math and good with astronomy, and that these good would being a team of people working on a boat. I think that, honestly, that those skills would translate pretty quickly into raising big rocks that were aligned to the stars. This is the kind of thing that they would be well situated to do. And historically we've seen that if you have the better astronomy, you can supplant somebody else's astronomy and thereby their religion pretty easily. I mean, there was a guy, a Jesuit priest that traveled to China. I forget his name, but he was the first person allowed in the forbidden city that was from outside. He was never allowed to meet the emperor because of the way things were, but he was the first foreigner buried in a Buddhist tomb and with a Buddhist shrine and everything. He was very well honored. And the reason was is because the Chinese emperors his validity on the throne was directly tied to his ability to predict the futures. So the Chinese emperors had thousands of astronomers up on top of the temple. There's still a bunch of astrolabes and shit up there from back in those days. And this guy came there and predicted the eclipses better than all of his astronomers did, so that right there, now, all of a sudden, his astronomy is the best. So my point is is, I don't think these people had to have like massive technology in order for them to come in and been considered a whole step above. All they had to do was be like, hey, man, you want to know when to plant, Just wait another two weeks when that the sun rises into that star, and all of a sudden, holy shit, this guy could speak to the gods. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bring up another topic that is really a tough one for me and archaeologists just flat out refuse it, which is diffusion. And I am a big proponent of the Maya and the Omec and Mesoamerica culture ancient culture as being multi racial, multi cultural. I mean, it looks like African centric, Asian centric, Caucasian types all blended in in a very very early period thousands of years ago. Why do you think it's so hard for archaeologists to consider migrating people.
Speaker 2: I think it was a few reasons. I think one of them is they've got a framework already established, and that frameworks very nice and neat, and it starts getting pretty shitty if instead of one Clovis event and them crossing the very language, now you got a bunch of boats going across and all these different albo it's a whole lot more of a mess. Another one is, in all honesty, there has been a lot of traditionally, and I hate to say it because some will jump on and be like, oh, you're just like Flint divil, but there has been a lot of white supremacy stuff associated with that stuff in the past, and I don't mean Atlantis sony. I mean, like, this is the case of Dyton Rock that's over on the east coast of the United States, and it was first found in like the late seventeen or late sixteen hundreds, and the markings on it were assumed to you know, there's no way that an Indian could figure out how to carve one rock on another. Was honestly literally the interpretation at first, so they were looking for vikings and even today will almost every academic will consider it a product of the Native Americans. The Portuguese people that live in the area have the claim to their rock. And there's a lot of these kinds. There's a lot of these kinds of things where it has been attached to some kind of ugly ideas. And the more politically woke the world, especially the scientific community, gets, the less likely they are to entertain anything that's attached to that. Like we've seen them do the same thing with like biblical stuff, if it even smell at all like it might be related to the Bible. You just they're just going to push that out for I could make a whole presentation about that, we could go but as an atheist, but but uh, I honestly think on a big, a big part of it is just like I said earlier about that they wrote us a fiction and it's not the right one. Look at what four haired off if you know who he is, sure, oh yeah, he went through all the kinds correct Kantiki and he said that the Easter Island of the walls that the mooie were on the old wall looked very much like the one in Peru and sucks, say woman. And he's like, I wonder if these, you know, cultures were connected, and they're like, oh no, this can't be. Which first of all, I mean, how stupid is it if they found this tiny little dot in the ocean. How the fuck could they not find South America? You guys, come on, I mean, just doesn't even make any sense. But on top of that, then now we get genetics, and all of a sudden, it's like, well, okay, okay. Supposedly in the earliest habitable layer there was ginger and sweet potatoes, so they had Asian and South American foods as early as we know that humans showed up on Easter Island. In addition to that, there is a genetic signal that shows there was people from the Americas interbreeding with them and vice versas. So for hair, it all is vindicated, but he wasn't for a very long time. As you know, he fought it uphill battle because what he was saying it wasn't even outlandish. I mean, we know people made it there so well. They couldn't have made it here. They only made it here from one direction. It's the New World has to be isolated for some reason. And I don't the more that we see, like like you said, putting it out with South America, there are so many things that that appear. You know, I've heard some people argue the omech heads don't look so African. So if you don't want to go with that, fine, but there's no question that there is depiction of people with full beards, and there's no question there are depictions of people that are extremely Middle Eastern slash Southeast Asian in appearance. Extremely in some of these cases where it's like, dude, if this, if you didn't tell me this is from South America, I would have guessed this was some weird knockoff of a freaking Assyrian item or something. I mean, it's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I mean it's almost like they have to find the ruins of a sunken Phoenician ship off of Mexico. Are some weights or anchors of some kind?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And even then they might deny it. I mean, it's one of the funny things that they'll say a lot. It's one of the interesting things about science to me is that they like to use the term proxies. Well, you haven't found any proxies for that. That's just a fancy way of saying that this is a one off. We ain't seen nothing else like it, and it's kind of an extreme example. But the anti kisser mechanism is a fucking one off. We don't have any proxies for it. But nobody's claiming that it's fake. Nobody's claiming that aliens well you know in the scientific community, he's claiming aliens built it or anything. It's they just accept that. You know, this is one that we don't have any proxies for this yet here it is so it basically this is an argument that is used to uh humans like rules. And you see that rule that Carl Sagan put out there. You know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and that's fair, But what what qualifies an extraordinary claim. In my opinion, it's like, what like Easter Island being reached by humans, that's not an extraordinary claim, but it was expected to jump through the extraordinary evidence to Clovis first being overturned. Not an extraordinary claim. But over and over again, that was the argument, Oh, we don't have any proxies for the bluefish caves. Oh we don't have any proxies for this sit Now we've got six sites that are all the same that we have no proxies for. It's ridiculous, but it's you know, science scientists are humans, and they're gonna do all the same stupid shit humans do.
Speaker 1: Is it just that they have to rewrite history to uh accept diffusion migrating cultures or is it the fact that it's too much for them to comprehend.
Speaker 2: I honest, I don't know if it's too much to get to comprehend. I think it would be easier for some of them to uh to just you know, accept that side of things. If it was especially the guys that aren't so attached to the framework, like you know, if Flint wasn't all into getting on the internet and arguing with people, he would be you know, in the seeds and bones and stuff, you wouldn't be hearing much about him in the realm of the grand scheme of things. He wouldn't really care if the world was connected or no, it's not going to change what he does with the seed or about Yeah, but I think what what I think, really, what it comes down to is egos. Like let's revisit the Society for American Archaeology letter. Now, if I was to tell you that the three things that they complained to Netflix about was the way that the evidence was quote unquote misrepresented, the way that what Graham had to say was racist, and the way that what Graham had to say was mean to archaeologists, you would think it would probably come in the order I just gave it to you, But it don't. It comes in Graham was mean to archaeologists, He got some shit wrong and always racist. It's like very clearly ego first, and the same with Flint. When he winds to anybody, you hear it very quickly. He did the thing defending Zahi Huas on Joe Rogan and at the beginning of the section where he says, oh, now it's time for me to criticize Zahi Hua, Zahi, you might want to turn away from this. Well, he really threw his other colleagues under the bus quite a bit, you know, he disagreed with this, like has fuck all to do with you've getting evidence and facts wrong. It has everything to do with him saying other archaeologists didn't discover it. I discovered it, that was flint. It's ego egos what drive these people to do the stupid shit that's unscientific that makes me make videos about him.
Speaker 1: That brings up an interesting topic. It seems that when there are dates that exceed what I consider that, what they consider the norm, what archaeological community thinks of the norm, then they have a crack. They have a cow. I'm thinking of Goon Penang, where Danny Hillman got in there and he did everything by the book. He used carbon dating, he used all kinds of scientific evidence, and he dates the earliest part of Go Noon Penang, this pyramid to twenty four thousand years ago. And they're finding the archaeologist are finding every avenue they can to disprove this data, and I don't think they can go very far. But what do you feel about go Noon Penang.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the the problem with the way that gen Kanong was excavated or getting penang or how it's pronounced. They they're they're easily they're rejecting the handful of artifacts, the Kajong Kajong stone, and there's a couple of stones that looked like they might have been like weights for a bola or fishing weights or something like that. They're rejecting those as artifacts, saying these aren't work stones. So they're rejecting the older dates because they took core samples, because doctor Nati Wajaha was a geologist, so he took core samples and had his archaeologist's friend, doctor Ali Akbar to look at the stuff with them. But you know, it's kind of a stereotypical picture of an archaeologist on a site is you got those people over there shaking screens, right, and they're they're looking for teny little pieces like they call them micro chips, when if you're like flaking off a piece of stone to make a weapon or a tool, you'd knock off flakes in a very specific manner. These could be very small, but they'll call them. They're still technically artifacts. They're proof that humans were working in stone, so they look for these things in the debris, and there was nobody doing that there, so it left them a big fat hole. They were able to easily say, we'll reject these three or four artifacts out of hand, and now we can say that nothing that was found there was right. So basically what it comes down to is the you see the same thing written about Jacques sink Mars, who was the first scientist, the first archaeologist to challenge Clovis. First, they basically challenge every bit of evidence to bring up. Instead of instead of coming at it like appearing like I'm just attacking the whole concept of this, they just challenge every single bit of evidence and then say, what are you even talking about. You don't have any proof of what you're saying. This just seems like a bunch of bullshit to me. Instead of saying, twenty five thousand year old pyramid, that's stupid, they say, you don't have this isn't an artifact. This isn't an artifact, this isn't a artiffact, and you don't have anything else. That's what you got your carbon dating. It's just grass and the dirt. That's it. You got twenty five thousand year old grass. Good job, that's that's their position. Oh yeah, it's gross. They I could go off for hours on how they did that. They did this to the younger drivest impact hypothesis, very very sneaky effective way to getting skeptical people to reject it out of hand. They've they've done a lot of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Dan Richards, coming to us from Washington State. Will be right back. Dan Richards is one of many of the keynote speakers at the Cosmic Summit coming June twentieth to the twenty third in Greensboro, North Carolina. If you can't get to that part of the country, consider watching it as a streaming media presentation. To get more information, go to cosmicsummit dot com and look for the streaming media pass Use Earth Ancients in the discount box and get fifteen percent off the price for the streaming passport. The younger dryers hypothesis has been backed by conventional science for quite a few years, and you're part of that. You're part of that, I don't know. Are you talking on the younger driss at the Cosmic Summit.
Speaker 2: I'm going to mention it, but I'm not going to be like one of the big Younger Drives people there. I'm not part of the common research group or anything.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right? What do you say to that the the scientific community who says that it's not valid there was no asteroid impact and it didn't turn I mean, one of the big evidentiary facts is that there seems to be a terminating event during this younger drives where the MegaFon and the big land animals die off by the tens of millions. We don't really know what humanity is there, but if there's any humans that are around, then they're wiped out for the most part. But what's your feeling on that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's pretty interesting. I'm still I'm hoping the scientific community eventually comes to more of a consensus on the younger directs impact hypothesis, although right now I'm certain that it's it's going to be a while because they are two distinct camps a raided against each other, and when that happens, you know, stuff can get ugly and last for a very long time. The Clovis first debacle took like thirty years for them to figure it out from the time, but we got our first bit of evidence. So now, as far as the over hunting hypothesis, the idea that humans wiped out all of the that's the alternative theory. Generally speaking, archaeologists will say that it was usually over hunting hypothesis. And now, to play Devil's advocate, there there is one thing that I don't ever hear discussed with this is he always people talking about how you know, they came up with the clothes points and they killed everything. But we would make humans, especially things like bison and mammoth. We would make these rock basically runs. We would corral the animals to run towards cliffs and so that we could herd the animals and get them to run this direction, and they're all going to run off a cliff and we were done. We got what we needed. We didn't take the walls apart. We just fucking left them there and came back next year. And so if a hundred elephants walked off that thing in the meantime, one hundred elephants walked off that thing in the meantime and fuck it, so there is going to be more death. We were pretty good at pretty efficient wiping things out, so there is some legitimacy to the idea that we could have have really fucked things up. But then you got the carnivores. I don't see the disaber tooth cats and the dire wolves and all that shit following these things off the cliff. These are a little bit more smarter animals. They would be finding another way down to get to that meat. And you know, all the animals aren't going to be that that's easily led. So it's to me it seems like there was certainly something also up, especially the way that the Clovis culture or the Clovis Point, however you want to look at, the Clovis toolkit disappears from the record at that time, and we end up, at least in the most of the Americas, we end up with the Fulsome culture at that time, which is kind of a there's a full The Fulsome point is like a Clovis point, but it's it's made for a smaller game. I mean, there's the big ship's all gone now.
Speaker 1: So it's funny that you say that because I mean, that's one excuse, But then you look at these bone yards where there's millions of bones in Alaska that are being dug up. There's Siberian uh animals that are flash flash frozen. It's something really geologically strange happened. I'm in this younger, dryer event, and they don't seem to be looked that. No.
Speaker 2: They there's again the things get attached to old ideas. That's one of the things I'll be talking about quite a bit at the Cosmic Summit. And I'll give you a quick example. Now, like when in they like eighteen hundred's, you know, science was expected to prove the Bible right, and so you get Charles Darwin coming along, and I forget the geologists name, but he was basically right around the same time, and they were very similar ideas, very slow, steady changes as opposed to these dramatic God did it things. It doesn't, it's not. This geologist came along and he was like talking about weathering and erosion as opposed to flash floods to create these grand canyons and things like this, and pretty much overnight it changed the way that science was supposed to view these kinds of events. A technical term for it was catastrophism. This is catastrophic, and then they changed it to gradualism. And these were mutually exclusive and the minds of science all the way up until nineteen eighty with the KT disaster, when they finally were like, okay, yeah, the KT media are killed. With Alvarez proved that the media killed the dinosaurs. When science accepted that, they were like, we need to come up with a new idea. We'll call it punctuated equilibrium. Usually things go like this, but every now and again it's punctuated by some catastrophe. And it's like a fucking five year old could go stand at the beach for a day and be like, well, usually the water just kind of does this, but every now and again a big wave comes. I mean, calm the fuck on. It took them over one hundred years because of one hundred and forty years because of this idea in their head. The collective heads this knee jerk reaction to we cannot prove the Bible right, So it's not just the Bible that this happens with. It's any time that they find themselves. We saw it recently in the medical community. They find themselves in a position. They array themselves in two different camps. And even today, if you go look up the top ten retracted papers that are still being cited in public papers today, they're all medical because there's two teams in there. Fucking are you and we don't even hear about it anymore. There are going back and forth over fucking twenty twenty still, So yeah, that's what science does. They they I don't get me wrong. I'm not saying science sucks. I'm saying that you get these protracted, egotistical arguments that had come up, and it slows everything down for decades. It happens over and over and over again. Because people are people. We just use the same shit over and over again. You know, the old the old saying those who know history, those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it, and those who do know history are doomed to stand by and watch others repeat it. And that's pretty much where we are.
Speaker 1: Amazing. We don't got a lot of time here. We're doing a sixty sixty minute I want to talk a little bit about Megalithic Montana. I had a chance to go there a couple of years ago, and I didn't go with the owner, but I went with Julie Ryder and saw this sage wall and I saw a number of what i'll just say, our natural formations, and there's just no way. I mean, I saw the it's called the TiSER Dolman, and that is no way in hell that was laid by a moving glacier. You know, there's no way. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: The TiSER Dolman's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I know you were just there and you don't want to talk a lot about it because you're doing your own thing, but talk about at least the TiSER, because I found that that thing was just outrageous.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna. I'm gonna. I'm waiting about four weeks to six weeks to cover the stage wall at the request of the property owner. But the TiSER Dolman, I'm gonna be covering that one pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: It was really interesting. It was the way that it's situated and stuff the rock on top. If you be skeptical, you walk around in almost everywhere there you can look and see, Okay, well just ran into that and knocked down this and this piece s left off of that. Could you could see where a lot of things just kind of fell into place. If you can, you can put the pieces together. But the rock on top of this Dolmen is like on the side of a damn hill and there's trees around it, and then then there's blue sky, and it's like, where the fuck did that rock come from? You know, somebody pick it up and put it there. But that rock's you know, weigh as much as a Volkswagen or something. I'm a couple thousand pounds and a metric tongue whatever the system we're using nowadays, but at least three drafts and it went up on top of that. That Dolman's probably thirty feet higher. So I mean, you were there. It's it's it's impressive. But if you look at the Dolmen, you can see in the front of it there's a rock that's laying down and you could see there's a rock up against the back where you can kind of see how it got split where it was like a rock fell up and smacked into that thing, knocked a piece off the front and busted it open. So it's a really interesting area. There's there's a lot to talk about as far as geology and potential archaeology goes as far as up on that part of the country. The problem is is that I know from living in the Pacific Northwest, the locals get to these sites long before the scientists do, and by the scientists get by the time the scientists get there, there's nothing left. They fire pits that they're investigating were left there two weeks ago by partying kids. They're not you know, they got nothing to do with ancient history, so it makes it difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were there with Jimmy Corsetti, and I mean, I don't think that they've done a light our scan or any ground penetrating radar. I think they have the ground penetrating radar, but it's old enough that most of it that would define it is probably under the surface. What do you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as far as the wall or the Dolman, the wall, the wall in that whole area, well, yeah, it's yeah, it's it's tough to say. The geologists say that all that stuff was covered with dirt and then it slowly eroded down. That's how they explained things like that Dolman for example, this the all you just formed like that and then the dirty rote it off of which I don't. I ain't buying that on that one there either, just because of how precariously it's balanced. But yeah, the thing. The thing with the wall is there's one side of it is like a retaining wall like you saw. I'm sure that one side of it is like holding dirt back, and then the other side is like down where it doesn't seem like uh, it doesn't seem like erosions what did it or you would think it would have eroded both sides pretty equally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean I think that there's been somebody with some kind of ground penetrating radar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that there I'm waiting. That's one of the things that hopefully we'll get some information on within the next uh, within the next month. There was some light ar done Chris the land of the property owner. He showed me, showed all of us one light our image and that there's more. They're having them interpreted a process or whatever. You know. He's a little bit leary, and I understand because he sends stuff like this to to signists. I advise him to send it without telling them where it was. If he could send it to PhD students, because you tell them, Hey man, here's this stage wall place and they go google it. They're like, oh, fuck, no, this is totally natural. Here you go, so it'll be it'll be interesting to see. I'm waiting for the data to come out those kinds of things. I'm always I always look for the more mundane explanations first. But the wall is definitely interesting even if it is even if it is totally natural, it's very unique in the fact that it's just such a straight run and if you look next to it, it seems like there was another one that kind of formed a trough at one point. It's it took an I think I took enough pictures that I can put that together pretty well. But like where the wall is, if you look across, there's like a little that little valley where it is, and then on the other side where it starts to go up, you can see where there's a bunch of rocks that look like it may have been they were definitely standing up and it may have been another wall. It's hard to tell now, but it may have been another wall there. And so a lot of the people when we were there were talking about u that possibly be in a channel or a canal or something that had been formed through there. I don't know. It's awfully big. And you do see a lot of rocks that do that same thing in the region where every rock, all that granite breaks in very straight, very uniform ways, because it's so much quartz in it. So but the wall itself is just so. What it got me more and over and over was its size and its straightness. It wasn't like other things like that that I'd looked up coming there was.
Speaker 1: How can that be natural? It's so long, it's so perfectly I'm fitted with stones. It's almost you know, obviously there's some of these stones that are like fitted so they support other the bas stone, you know what I mean, there's logic behind it. It's not like a natural phenomenon. How could it be natural? It's like it's like, come on, man, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know. I took some pictures of some areas next that were nearby where we were going and looking for the dolmen, because I was being me, I'm looking at both sides of it, and I saw one place where I forget. It's got the two pink the two pink granite stones that are are pink. Okay, you know, that spot that I'm talking about, and there's like those are all like uniform looking blocks likely okay, but that that but those that's you know, they're you could see where it's falling apart and stuff there, and that's that's it's caused. It seems like it's caused by water eros uh like to thee like water gets in between these blocks and then it fills it full of pine needles and all kinds of shit, and then it soaks during the winter, and then it freezes and then its repeats over and over and then which slowly splits these apart. The uniform how uniform some of these sites are, that's where it gets interesting. And that's where even if it is a natural phenomena, it needs to be investigated. I mean, I you know, like some things can look uncannily you know, man made and not be Probably the best examples get when like the easiest to show or when you get down to the microscopic world. If I show you a picture of a plankton, a thing looks like a fucking D twelve for playing dungeons with dragons with, right, I mean, it's like perfectly the decadeater on shit, right, So it nature's a weird duck man. I don't. I don't know what to say for sure, but uh, there's it's in situation. I'm not one hundred percent either way. On the stage wall, I do lean towards it being uh, I definitely see signs of it being natural that that, but the it's uncanny. It's like the Bimini road in those It's just it's uncanny and warrants more investigation but won't get the investigation that it deserves because it's going to be forever associated with WU And so that's there it is. Yeah, it's one of the saddest things about it because you know, they closed down archaeological departments all over the world right now, Flint's out of a job or whatever. I don't know exactly, but they closed the department that he was working in. You know, if you cater to people that you actually bought that kind of stuff, you actually made interesting content for the masses, you might find that your department generates the fucking profit and then you have a job. I know it's capitalist and evil, but it beats starving and holding up a sign and doing real archaeology on Twitter, doesn't it. I mean fux. That's a lot. To me, it's like a no brainer. But Carl Sagan understood this all too well. He wrote books about fucking aliens because he knew that it would sell. And you're like, ah, you know, I'm not really into science, but I like aliens. And he's like, you're not into science. Spoonful of sugar, bitch, medicine science, eat it, eat more, eat more. You will learn science. You like Star Wars, You're learning science. He understood how to do that, and these are archaeologists to a man, they got no fucking clue how to do that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dan, it's been fun speaking with you. I know we talked before we started. You're not sure what day you're speaking, but the Cosmic Summit's June twentieth to the twenty third. You can go to cosmicssemmit dot com get your tickets. Most of you guys can't be there, but if you go to the streaming section, they got a streaming pass for seventy five bucks. That seems like a lot of money, but if you're thinking about covering all of the talks over three days, it's pretty cheap and you can see it live from anywhere you're sitting as long as you have an Internet connection, and I really urge you to do it. Dan will be there. I think two of the three days you're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the presentation and I'm doing a live debate with Randal Carlson and David stick Hanson and doctor Danny Hillman Natty with Jahwah and I don't know some other people too. Sorry for those of you all forgot far.
Speaker 1: That's good. No, So check out Cosmic Summit dot com and you'll see Dan and a really pretty good lineup. And I've told you guys before, it's really cosmic Summits really the only quality conference in the whole country for this year twenty twenty five. So definitely check it out. Hey, Dan, I want to see a book coming out of you one of these days. I think you got one in you.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Cliff. I will I will get to work on that. I've been thinking about it for a bit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Like hell man, it's like you're gonna sit down and go I'm gonna dedicate three hours of day to writing. It's a believe me, I tell you it's a challenge.
Speaker 2: I'll get one of those back in mind. You had to buy one of those dragons software. Now you just yell at your computer, Hey, Siri, start fucking typing.
Speaker 1: Or you can have one of those AI books written where you give it a chapter and then it puts together a book for you. Hey, we got a trip coming up in Guatemala at the end of the year. It's our Guatemala's Sacred Temples, and we have We're about half full. This is a hands on tour. We don't do any of these anymore because most of the archaeological parks are cording off. You can't climb anything, you can't interact. No ceremonies, no prayers, no meditations allowed in Mexico. In Guatemala, it's open season. You can climb pretty much any pyramid. We'll be going to call to visit the Lost World Pyramid. This is the specific pyramid that was tested by John Burke and has emissions still active in the pyramid that will be able to climate, sit, meditate, process and actually get a sense of the energy. We'll be hanging with shaman, We'll be doing ceremony. We're going to go to some areas that the locals refer to as former Atlantean temples, we're gonna be actually also helicoptering over to Elmodor. Likely Richard Hansen will be there. We're not sure, but we're gonna climb Ldonta pyramids and get a sense of what they're all about. This is not to be missed. If you want to interact with pyramids, coming and join me. For all the details, go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward Slash Tours, look for the banner, click on it you'll see the entire itinerary. It is a remarkable tour, the first of I hope a regular tour that we do. And if you have any questions at all, send me an email sent to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com, Earth Agents for you dot com if you have any questions whatsoever, and I'll get back to you. Don't miss it. It's the first ever Guatemalan Sacred Pyramidture December first to the twelve. Hey, that was fun with Dan Richards. I got a sense of where his mind is and I can see why people really like him. His channel Dedunking on YouTube is quickly growing just because his point of view is very refreshing and I think we need more of that kind of preview of the academic world. And I mean, if you haven't seen the Zahieu Loss interview with Joe Rogan, it's I mean, there's only one way to describe it, which is embarrassing. He repeatedly embarrasses himself. He doesn't know what zep Tepi is. He doesn't know what go Beckley Teppi is. I mean, it's nothing to do with Teppi, nothing to do with Turkey. And this is the foremost expert in the world on Egypt. So think, I think it's sad, and I think it's time. As I mentioned earlier, though Egypt's in a crisis, they are, their growth has has atrophied in the last few years. Luckily, they have finally opened this billion dollar Grand Egyptian Museum and it is looking like a fantastic place to visit. So a lot to love about Egypt, but a lot of challenges if you're a citizen. So I like what Dan has to say, And if you want to see him live, you can go to see him at the Cosmic Summit the twentieth through the twenty third in Greensboro, North Carolina, and go to Cosmicsummit dot com. Use Earth agents in the subject line for the coup on, I think it's fifteen percent off. If you want to see it as a door. If you want to do the live streaming, you can go to Cosmic Summit dot com under coupon punching Earth Ancients. And I think I think it's fifteen for the streaming passport. I think it's called a passport. I'm not sure. Anyhow, if you go there, you can get a nice discount off of seventy five bucks. But I have to tell you for seventy five bucks and a three day tour, a three day conference, that is rock bottom. That's a very very complementary charge because you're seeing a lot of talent and you're getting the latest from everybody, Randall, Carlson, Scott Walter, who else? Oh, Previne Mohan, which, by the way, we're gonna have Previne on the show in a couple of weeks, talk about the tipples in India. We haven't had him on in a while. He is also doing a tour in August that we'll talk about next week. And he's got a few openings. And I'll tell you if I had a chance to go with him, I would and I'm hoping to design a tour with Provene for twenty twenty six, perhaps maybe early twenty seven, because I really want to see these temples before you know, I get too old and I can't fly anymore. I don't fly very well. I don't think I told people. I just have. I mean, I used to fly for business. I was a marketing manager in charge of the exhibits for a software company in Santase, California, and I mean I had to fly all over the country in Europe, and I just I just didn't fly well. I just didn't react to the pressurized cabin. Twenty plus years ago, the playing filterrations were not as good either, So it was a challenge for me, and I just to this day, I've gotten better, but I just God, I don't know, I don't know how much longer I can deal with it. So yeah, so there you go. So okay, there you go. So if you can get out with Pravine, think about it. Look for the interview next week for the Temples of India, and we're going to try to do a talk with him next week. It's probably going to be a special event simply because I haven't spoken to him in three years and his YouTube channel has turned into a monster. I think he's got two million people likes on his program, and he's the only game in town, and he's covering an entire country, you know. And his Cambodia material and Thailand material is also very very good, so something to check out. All right, there you go. All right, Hey, I want to thank my guest today, Dan Richards, coming to us from the state of Washington. Thanks for coming on the program. As always, the team of Gael Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock, all right, take care of you well, and we will talk to you next time. St. St. St. Stan