Speaker 1: No, oh ze cool.
Speaker 2: Hitch m.
Speaker 3: But what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing today? I just wanted to do a twitch I just wanted to do a twitch dream. I just wanted to do a twitch dream just because, Oh on, I just wanted to do a twitch stream, just because. How is everybody doing this.
Speaker 4: Morn, this afternoon, this seed?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, give me one of the how is everyone doing this afternoon? This evening? Yo? Here's the day? Uh you.
Speaker 5: Boy u? H?
Speaker 1: Yeah bye? Good morning, Good afternoon, guys. I was ever buck? How is every road? How is everyad.
Speaker 2: Mh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm still alive, Yes I am still yes? Now what is all guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: M all right, listen, I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face. Some thoughts still linger in steak.
Speaker 8: I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking my mind.
Speaker 7: I see I trust the press and say I'm letting the rideshing. You still check the door.
Speaker 4: Locks at night?
Speaker 8: I say, I'm all good. I don't need much to winding piece to work it just again, I see I love it off. When the pressure get last, silence his heart in the crowd and say I know who I am.
Speaker 4: No need to explain.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Some days I still wrestle the names.
Speaker 7: It's deep for done, it sings.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing life louder than the dreams.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing the truth.
Speaker 8: Hides, and the swing between what you say.
Speaker 3: And what you really mean.
Speaker 4: We learn as we go, and.
Speaker 1: Some fires burn slowly. Feel the pul I feel the state.
Speaker 4: Take a breath, not your head.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 9: You say money ain't everything.
Speaker 1: I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing stret.
Speaker 7: Still tapping my line. I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 9: Here's the costs come crack when they've been dragged.
Speaker 7: I say, I'm focus now.
Speaker 1: Why cut off the noise.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy?
Speaker 7: I say, I'm built for this.
Speaker 9: Something holding my ground. Here's the thing given strong walls. Here the sound I say it don't compare.
Speaker 1: I sting in my lane.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing compared. Since sneaks in my brain, I say, tom, hell is all.
Speaker 7: Just give it a chance.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I'm just wait.
Speaker 9: You still gotta dance.
Speaker 3: The thing, the thing, It's deeper than.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 1: Louder than the dream.
Speaker 5: True swing, swing.
Speaker 1: What you say and what you really mean as you go.
Speaker 4: The some fires burned.
Speaker 9: So feel the bull, feel the steak, take your breath.
Speaker 1: And nod your head. Ye, I say I'm fine. Yeah, say quick. Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: That word don't mean?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 4: I got the time?
Speaker 7: I handle it?
Speaker 5: Thing? Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Let it got away, sneak in the end.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I say, I'm president living right now?
Speaker 7: Here is that the thing I'm still drifting around?
Speaker 8: I say, ll forgive if I let it all go. Here's the things cause the faith just because you say so, one say I believe in what I'm doing in this side.
Speaker 1: Here's the faith water still I tried.
Speaker 7: I said to marbles, mind now and make it behave.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Don't you would think I say I'm grateful?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it?
Speaker 4: No, lie the two crew will I cried.
Speaker 7: I say, this groove gonna carry me through.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I already know it's true.
Speaker 1: N say so.
Speaker 5: Let it go.
Speaker 7: It's the Thing's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I did a thing.
Speaker 3: He is a bang.
Speaker 1: That was Here's the thing from a nerthern brain. The guy who did a lot of my stuff is that was a Nethern Brain with here's the thing. Yeah. By the way, I just want to let people know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me one bit.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, yes, m dp's here. Hey, hey, what's up. We can hear you. What's up?
Speaker 7: I just want to make sure.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my co host of the Jake and g Peach, we gotta come up with.
Speaker 4: The name of Marshall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh did you? By the way, I joined that website that give so to buy me a coffee thing that I.
Speaker 4: Sent you the referral link.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So buy Me a Coffee is a site that I've used so that you could actually people can give you like coffee and they do it the stripe. Here's what I did with mom. I haven't sent to my cash app.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, so you.
Speaker 1: Could you so when you have on the thing, they'll give you your You already have a cash app. Has a way that you could have stuff drafted to your to your account. That's how I get money. Okay, yeah, use that link that I said that that buy me a Coffee link already said it to you on his Uh so I can get the credit on it.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I did give Gibbs my credit for for the lore.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 7: I did tell. But here's the thing is it asks who referred you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: The only one that I know on Valeriro is gives them minute.
Speaker 1: So Avalanche is on there. I was having a hard time following him, so I.
Speaker 6: Went up to the search bar. I put his name in and it popped right up.
Speaker 1: I was having a hard time following followed, followed him. You know what all it means?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I just went in there with some random history forgives.
Speaker 7: And uh even that you were in college.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, because I hadn't been in his chat in a while.
Speaker 7: So damn it, I can't.
Speaker 6: Share this out.
Speaker 1: Hold Twitch by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let's see mm hmmm. I can't even find the uh deal on how to like raid people.
Speaker 1: Just do uh hey, just do h slash raid someone? All right, I'll show here's the thing. I'll show. I'll show it to you. And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta make we gotta get you some What we gotta do is we gotta show you how to So if are you on the twitch page or do uh huh uh, Well we can do it later off camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So okay, yeah, I almost fall out of my office chair.
Speaker 1: How's Thain doing.
Speaker 6: Sleep them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But yeah, I just went in there with some random history about Estonia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also he he got stole.
Speaker 6: Hmm yeah, by like a sea anemone. I looked it up on the on a medical page and it looked like he got stung by a sea urchin. But you know it's he got stung by a sea anemone. I can't say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, and by the way, this will later be put on YouTube. I export, I export my goods.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I'm also I also want to let people know that I'm I'm gonna have a busy Friday. I have a doctor's appointment and then I have to go into a meeting with Yeah, a new channel that I'll be working with called Roade Island Broadcasted. I might be working with him in the future, but I gotta have a meet with Ron because he's got to get to know me a little bit. But I want to talk about like you know, GP. So, plus we got to deal with the problem that we got to get you the paid version of stream yard.
Speaker 6: That's why I put in my cash apt tag, Yeah, to start getting that stuff done. Plus so I can pay for the stream yards and all that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so we could. So we can, so I can be a member of your team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can.
Speaker 1: Basically so a lot of the things that I wanted is is is you know what when we stream, I would love to have a way that people can uh you know, I would love to you know, when I see people in the backstage bringing me in without or or serve gps to do something with I can in the stream. See yeah, we're not. Oh, by the way, I wanted to tell you tell you this. It's like we got so many people out there that you know, I just wanted to say this. I just went I came stream. I went to streaming because I wanted to. I just wanted this. I just wanted to stream so people so I have a place that I can relax without. Like I came on Twitter. The reason I came on Twitter is because it was like I didn't controls to.
Speaker 7: Mind exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just these bullcrappers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I wound up with, uh, what is it something goof Grubbers a goof or something like that. Yeah, and band in my channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 7: We still got that.
Speaker 6: I Heart Dogs dot Com in the works, which they said thirty to sixty days. So I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: But so so I Heart Dogs is basically.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a rescue organization that rescues dogs from other states, and they have a pilot that will load them all. They load them up and crates in his airplane and he flies them back to the state where I Heart Dogs is.
Speaker 7: Located.
Speaker 6: I can't even think the night, can't spell, can't think. But uh, yeah, they get people. They've got a pilot that will fly a dog, a bunch of dogs from out of state to their location, and they house them in a special place.
Speaker 1: Uh is it iHeart Dog Rescue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were because of the simple fact they were taking dogs from other states and bringing them into their location and adopting them out in that location.
Speaker 1: Uh, it says here. So I'm actually looking at the thing. Uh huh, it's in It's in uh Michigan, yep, we have so I have a friend lives in Michigan. Uh. Here here's the thing. Diane Reid and Andreas She met in twenty twelve, while volunteer at a local rescue, they bolluyed over your law for the I Heart Dogs. It became a yeah, sorry, I'm looking at this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're looking at the what they've posted on their website.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've already got a bunch of questions that I'm going to be asking when and we do when I do the live.
Speaker 12: And there you no, there you go, which we're we're all here.
Speaker 6: I'm an animal advocate. I've worked with animal rescues in p A. I've also given time to the animal shelters in Florida. So when a dog, dogs don't have voices, us humans have to be their voices. So I've been an advocate for many many years.
Speaker 1: I've been, I've been you know, I've had soviybles, cats, dogs, even had uh so one of our people.
Speaker 6: All the time, rescue you adopt, don't shop, don't go to because you never know what you're gonna get them dogs, dogs and cats and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: To a rescue. Go to a rescue.
Speaker 6: Our animals need us to give them a second chance.
Speaker 1: So I have a store. This is what would be. And my mom was my mom was so loved when I was young, young, I was a young pup you know animal give it.
Speaker 6: Still a young pup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, old pop now. But I went my dad. My mom actually woke up. Our cat had kittens on my mom's leg. Oh my mom got my mother fell something warm is she had to wake up from a deep sleep without waking me up. And then when I woke up, She's like, Joan, we got kittens. I'm like what I was doing this? Yeah? And even even eight oh eight, I had to wake up to get ready for school because I was I was in I was in middle school, high school, and there was Dad got knocked in the head with a shot with a with a butt of a sot off shot that that wasn't you're there. But I've also and I've also had to deal with other things like you know, heaving to bury my cat because my dad ran over it with a lazy boy line.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had a cat one time that we named Mama Cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all got the cat. We had a cat that we were keeping called Midnight Unfortunately midnight getting no not to run uh run behind a uh vehicle vehicle. I think we ran them over ran them over.
Speaker 4: With our car. Ouch.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's me and animals late. You know, there's the bigger stuff. This happened when I was younger, But I loved animals, and I think animals are more I think animals are more structured than than people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got me a shirt. Well, my charge got me a shirt that says, uh, coffee, give me.
Speaker 7: How's it go? Hang on a minute, I'll go get it.
Speaker 1: We need to get a so uh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, I'm back.
Speaker 1: What's the shirt say?
Speaker 6: It says coffee, dogs and crime shows? So but yeh, but but I want tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So yeah. By the way, are we doing shows? Are we gonna do shows?
Speaker 4: Mondays?
Speaker 1: Or I forgot that we did? Oh by the way, I did set up an account for Flashy Flashy that that flashy social that uh that gives us talking about uh huh. I set up an account just because I want to. Here's the thing. When I get my computer, When I got a computer, when I did really studio, I would like to have like multiple platforms set up right right, and so I would like and I'm just gonna stream on those platforms, not as a for me, it's just I just want people to know this. I just scream on this platform because I don't give a ship.
Speaker 7: There you go, I really know.
Speaker 1: There's this platform that I give a ship about. There's platforms that I don't give a flip about because of one who cares.
Speaker 7: Yep, they're they're over there.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I'm gonna have multiple platform roads right right, and the just just because I want to have my platform. I want to have I want.
Speaker 4: To have my content on their right.
Speaker 1: And they're all going to be like customer art and p.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But so here's the thing, what do you think about? Like now, like everybody, you know, I just wanted to do this loud because I got these out.
Speaker 4: I gotta make these hours, right.
Speaker 7: I stream whenever, you know, like if Jake.
Speaker 4: Is on or Jacob Waters.
Speaker 6: Or Jacob Waters or I go over and I'll go over and watch people on d Live.
Speaker 7: Sorry but I don't care.
Speaker 1: Listen, I go watch d Love.
Speaker 4: I have a few people that I.
Speaker 6: Watched because of all the drama that went on over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 6: I just you know, and I stream because I want to. I don't stream because I have to to make money or anything like that.
Speaker 7: But I stream, do it.
Speaker 6: And then the point where we were, I was getting there for a while, I was getting sponsors and and uh became like a hassle, to the point where I was stressing every night, what am I going to do tonight?
Speaker 7: What am I going to do tomorrow?
Speaker 6: And I just it got it just got stressful, too stressful.
Speaker 7: And then I guess.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so I took a hiatus for a while. And then I had some others in my life.
Speaker 1: That came up, like bullshit.
Speaker 6: T O D's bullshit, my ex roommates bullshit. But it just it monotonous, and I just I couldn't deal with the stress of I gotta come up with content, I gotta do this, I gotta do that. But then with the X roommate, it was a little bit easier because I never knew what the hell he was going to say or do or whatever.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, one things is I want to say this. I feel like that people who who who say you can't you can't tell people what to do?
Speaker 6: Sometimes no, you can't, because with any business, live streaming has to be fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes well it's like we have to worry about what people are saying, you know.
Speaker 7: But m hmm, now with my channel, mm hmmm, check this out.
Speaker 6: The whole thing about the paranormal investigating mhm my ems rumpot.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And yes it's pink my little camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then the microphone that goes with it, yeah mm hmm, an I R light.
Speaker 5: And m yeah.
Speaker 6: And this is old technology, but new technology for me.
Speaker 7: Light up cat balls and then of.
Speaker 4: Course like light up huh, light up cat balls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then a voice recorder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is it's like we don't you know, you say we you know if you're you know, look, don't you know, don't shop for animals because some breeders they don't give a flip exact how they don't.
Speaker 7: They don't go for medical they just know, they don't.
Speaker 1: They're they're there, but you know, if you want, like, you know, I love I love what Tia is.
Speaker 7: Doing over at Yeah, V love us.
Speaker 1: And I also love what Amanda did. Is Panda pause still around? Let me check pa rescue over they they were there, they were uh. They were featured on a TV show.
Speaker 7: Animal Planet, a non profit animal.
Speaker 6: Rescue founded by Amanda and is working to end the homelessness, abuse, and neglect of all animals.
Speaker 1: You know how I found her? How's that uh she had her own animal planning show.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've got e m F detectors. I'm trying to think of what else we got. Oh we got drones. Don't gotta figure out how to fly those. But oh cool, what the stream bought? H just came in and put your COPI yeah, your cofi page.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cob stream bot. It's the it's by the way I did. Uh by the way. Uh so I actually want to want to let me show you something. Let me uh do.
Speaker 5: Stream works.
Speaker 1: Here. I'll let me show you something. Mm hmm is it worker?
Speaker 6: Uh no, up there it goes new donation from someone.
Speaker 1: Uh though, that's that's just me sending in a tesse alert.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, oh okay, yeah cool.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was me present at so many times. Ah, that was me I didn't see. So when I do get a cofi thing, would I love? It?
Speaker 4: Also runs it when I'm not live, does it? Yeah cool?
Speaker 1: Lets me know if somebody donates to the cod F.
Speaker 6: I okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: By the way. I just I just uh saved Penepos's wishless, so if I do help him. But but I do want to say, have you spoken to Hermon?
Speaker 6: I seen him one last night on after he ghosted. He hermoned me.
Speaker 7: Uh so he was over.
Speaker 6: On TikTok on somebody's platform or somebody's live stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I went.
Speaker 6: Over there and I said, herman, you you harmoned me tonight.
Speaker 1: But luckily did I herm of you. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Now you said something about you was tired and I told you to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so I would, so he didn't.
Speaker 6: He and he was like, is he mad at me? I was like, no, he's not mad at you.
Speaker 7: He's tired.
Speaker 6: You can hear his voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was late at night, and and I.
Speaker 6: I completing the actions and win praises here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's that's one of my other things. So that's my uh grab tap is a basically it's uh stream element. It's a way that I people can play games and used my coat can play games, a support me, to support me.
Speaker 7: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: There were just things that I I set these up, ah yeah, and I gotta set up.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I do want to say that I do appreciate, you know, everybody showing up and you know, you know the one problem we have in life is you know, just just take the time to say how to somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you military men and women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also and also Pete tomorrow. You got Pete.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow, Pete tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And also be saved out there, y'all. We've got a winter store keby.
Speaker 7: No, no kidding.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to hit here by Saturday.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, you just you just sounded like a villain from a uh from a Batman movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, don't tell me about it.
Speaker 7: Oh man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're supposed to get it Saturday. And yeah, we're supposed to get eight to twelve inches or eight to sixteen inches.
Speaker 7: Something like that. Yeah, And I don't want it.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for spring and summer. I'm tired of the cold weather.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's warm here. It's uh it's you.
Speaker 7: Hear me, Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: It's you. Don't I can't drive fifty five.
Speaker 6: It is thirty six degrees here, oh lord.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's gonna get colder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you live, you live in the greatest state of Virginia.
Speaker 7: In the first place.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that uh t F Hey, TJ's been messaging me, calling me, checking on me every days TJ banks uh huht TJ tj Uh granny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was on our y're today.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard, I heard VIDs Uh a couple of days ago. Got over stimulated while she was playing, uh, playing with the kids. Oh shit, she has autism. Not that, not that over stimulated, but that.
Speaker 6: We I was sitting here watching something on YouTube the other night.
Speaker 7: And they had.
Speaker 6: A non functional autistic child and the h o A President Jane the little girl outside while the mom was in her office with her headphones on doing some paperwork, and the little girl was out front playing and somehow on the h o A President.
Speaker 7: Senior.
Speaker 6: Well, this HOA lady was giving them crap anyway, so she went out there and she chained the little girl outside and the little girl freaked out. And then there was another one of a state senator who.
Speaker 7: Has an autistic child.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they went to a friend's house for a little get together and pulled up in front of her house, turned off the car, and he set her and you know, because you know new locations over I guess it over stimulates the we sat in the car and they sat in the car for a few minutes. Well, the h o A President yanked opened the door and tried to yank the little girl out after she had screamed at the dad, you can't park here, he told. He tried to explained her, look, my daughter's autistic new locations later and and she reached she grabbed the door opened.
Speaker 7: The little girl freaked.
Speaker 1: But I want to say that I do. Look, I love it.
Speaker 4: She's an awesome person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not trying to not trying to tell her business or just people know that, right, you know it. Sometimes I get over stimulated. Sometimes I get right, I have to Friday is going to be one of those days where oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I've got pet tomorrow and then I've got my charges home health nurse coming in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So yeah today because it's uh.
Speaker 6: Well yeah today, now it's Friday, because it's after midnight my.
Speaker 1: Time, Thursday, Thursday.
Speaker 6: M Oh wait a minute, yeah, today's Thursday. Sorry, I'm losing days here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope by we might have to.
Speaker 7: Answer, because that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: We we both need sleep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I hear Faying messing with your bed.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, kind of. I gotta fix the bed now. I gotta get him up and fix the bed because it's sliding out from up underneath.
Speaker 7: Him again again.
Speaker 6: But he's laying on my pillow on my heating pad, and he's just laying there asleep.
Speaker 1: I just also want to say that I do appreciate everybody.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I know that a lot of people don't watch this show. Well, well they'll watch it when I heard on YouTube, because I do get on YouTube. By the way, I did get that. Do you get a package from my friends over in Texas? Lazy Days Ahead, Jesse, and they sent me danielion jelly, oh, prickly pear jelly. I think I think. I think it's guaba and habanero. And they sent me a whole big jar of watermelon jam oh.
Speaker 7: Man go stee.
Speaker 6: If they make apple butter, I could check.
Speaker 1: Lisa makes uh Lisa, who does this is? I could check? Can they that they're uh? Listen? So Lisa and Jesse are good people, and I'm a good person. And by the way, I so for their for their Christmas episode of their uh, one of the last episodes of their of their Chris this episode of their giveaway show, I gave away not one, not two, not three, not four, but five songs on their stream.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But but but people were saying to my videos that there were low but I have I have a feeling now that they're going to be fixed because I had this, I had my microphone. Oh yeah, not down for people to hear it low a little bit.
Speaker 6: I might be I'm waiting to hear back. But I got ahold of a company called Loot. It's called it's called Loot Studios. It's called lut Studios. And they might be sending me a free box of three D printed stuff.
Speaker 7: For free.
Speaker 1: And here's the it's.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's not from Luke create no.
Speaker 4: I actually you can go to their website, yeph.
Speaker 6: No, and you can get a free free uh Luke studio.
Speaker 7: Box.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but doing that and the SoundCloud and.
Speaker 7: The iHeart dogs.
Speaker 1: But but by the way, I just want to say that I am I'm not even like this is pro three printer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they they have where you can actually print up your own stuff. Yeah, but I don't have a three D printer because they're so damn expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: They're gonna send me a box with some three D printings stuff in it.
Speaker 7: It could be.
Speaker 6: Enemies, it could be heroes, it could be props. Uh so, but yeah, when I get the box, I'll probably stream.
Speaker 7: An unboxing of that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm trying to figure out how to hook up my camera to the computer so I can live stream me doing jewelry making, yeah.
Speaker 7: My.
Speaker 6: Lamps and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, SoundCloud is a definite. We just got to come up with a name.
Speaker 1: You've got to come up with a name. And also we need to come up with a brand. We need to get a branded yep.
Speaker 6: We got to get trademarked, branded and all that, which would be cool.
Speaker 7: I will figure out how to do.
Speaker 6: That and then get a set up and find out how much it'll cost and all that and then go from there. But for now, it's it's in the works. The Iheartdogs interview is in the works.
Speaker 1: And also something that from my channel. My I have to wait until Mark uh to get the interview. But he said I'll be the first interview that would be doing.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 6: Oh, that'll be cool.
Speaker 1: Because if if I don't do it, I would have to wait. I would have to they'll have to if if I was going to do uh wait for him to uh hold on. I'm just sorry about if I'm I'm just setting up my damn setting up my account.
Speaker 7: Let's seek.
Speaker 6: Hm hmm witch, mm hmm.
Speaker 7: There he is. Authors.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, let's go claim my gift.
Speaker 1: Kay claim you get what you got?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: They gave me five hundred what here's your points balance.
Speaker 7: You can use these points to get rewards. Next.
Speaker 6: Here you can join your favorite communities and explore the games they play. Next, choose any game to earn points and support your favorite creators.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Let's see Surflee, Grand mts, see ah search mm hmmm, there you are.
Speaker 6: Are you under the regular Jacubson or Jake Cutson twelve?
Speaker 7: What I'll alerde grab tap?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's the It's Jake Hudson twelve O grab tap all right, join the Sorry if I'm if I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: This, Oh no, no, I'm I'm That's why I asked you because uh yeah, I didn't. I didn't know it.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: If I'm like, I'll shut up.
Speaker 6: No, you're good, Jake, You're good. I'm glad you're telling me this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, and by the way, thanks for showing me lutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've got all kinds of stuff, you know. Me me being uh creative person that I am. You know, I do all kinds of little crazy craft, my crochet, I paint, I make lamps, you know, I make my own jewelry.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you also do diamond.
Speaker 6: Or I do diamond paintings.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh uh, there's a guy on on on YouTube called Demon's Diamond pain he does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy's a dick. Yeah he is.
Speaker 6: He's good with what he is.
Speaker 1: I mean he got mad at me for just promoting his channel.
Speaker 6: Oh daddy, Yeah, uh.
Speaker 7: That's a.
Speaker 1: Did you know who I was talking about?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh he is, but he's he's good at what he does with the diamond paintings.
Speaker 1: Did you? Uh? Did you? Did you? Uh?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I because he didn't mean too when I promoted him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he hates when people promote him. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a shame.
Speaker 1: So, uh, by the way, is it? Here's the link to my I think it's Jake Hudston. Hold on, here's my link. Here's my link from my it's in the private chat GP.
Speaker 9: All right, Oh okay, yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 6: What game is are you playing?
Speaker 1: I'm not playing any games drugs?
Speaker 6: No, I mean what games do you normally play right now.
Speaker 1: I have, so I have right now, I have a lot of games on there. I'm like, I don't play a lot of games. I just I just I just do it to just to get the gift cards. Ah okay, So you could right now on any five thousand points to do a five dollars Amazon card, a five dollars Apple card, Google Play, Starbucks, Target, Visa, Xbox, Visa Virtual, Virtual, Virtual Visa, Virtual MasterCard.
Speaker 7: Right like gift cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the highest one's fifty thousand is Amazon, Apple, Dowar, Dash, Google Play, the Tender, PlayStation raisor gold Riot. Road Blocks, Oh me, road Sorry, No, I don't like Roadblocks.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: My son didn't, No, because I found out. Don't let him play that game.
Speaker 7: No, he don't.
Speaker 6: He Actually he's, like I said, he lives in Tacoma and he works for Microsoft designing video games. Yeah, he played games like Minecraft and anything that he can build.
Speaker 1: They so they let So the reason why I don't like Roadblocks is because Roadblox has a little bit of a pedia problem PDIA file problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you know what I mean, Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Chris hands and.
Speaker 6: I've seen that ads on TV for it for yeah, a settlement out of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you by the way, he got so bad with roadblocks to the point where Chris Hansen had put his two cents into it.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I just want to say that this show, here's the thing we don't I don't care if it's if you're watching on twitch, watch it on YouTube. By the way, if you're watching this on YouTube, please the description of this video is the link to my twitch channel. Go go check out my Twitch channel. And also if then, if if I get a chance, I will go pump the Google Pickles is h I'll put her channel in a description for her for her YouTube channel.
Speaker 6: Yep, my YouTube and my which channel.
Speaker 1: I'll put it to you just the YouTube, all right, because people, we got to get people onto your YouTube. And I want to say that I do appreciate everybody showing up. Uh. We not have a lot of people here, but you know, I promote a lot of people. I promote a lot of stuff, and you know, and also I might put this on my audio platform driving back there you go, so people could hear Caid hear this. I just also want to say thank you to a lot of the people that have supported this channel. You know, if you're a new one, hit the hit, hit the follow, but hit the sub button, hit the follow, but.
Speaker 7: Hit everything, hit the scribe and follow.
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing is. It's like all the people out there that want to like call me an asshole, I.
Speaker 6: Got one word world, two words for you and through you.
Speaker 7: It's called karma.
Speaker 6: And it's pronounced kah ha.
Speaker 4: Ha, you know.
Speaker 1: And also I want to say that if somebody gets offended of something that I said or I do, like, people get offended when I try to help people get and it's and it's like my friends. You know, here's the thing. I have friends that I support because they are good people.
Speaker 12: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to like the people that I like, right, and and Demion is going to kill me for that comment that I made. That's all right, Dallas is gonna kill me about it.
Speaker 6: But you know what, if we offend you with something we say or something we do, Biden, you don't have to stay here.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be here. You know, you know what you know, if you if you get offended because we said something, or you know, if you know, if you don't if you get offended. There's the door. Don't let the door hit you on the on the in the a on the way out, by the way Cebras.
Speaker 7: Tell takes some time to stretch, hydrate, and rest your eyes.
Speaker 1: The next I'm doing that is looking into But I want to say this. I think that anybody that you know Bobby Nick before, we don't want to talk about this. Bobby Nick has made it a mission to hate me because him and his friends are over there. They there. You have people over there that don't know what they're doing when it comes to streaming. Yeah, I've streamed for This is my tenth year on YouTube. I know what I'm doing on YouTube. This is my This is my tenth year and this this is also my tenth year on Twitch because I started I started my original Twitch channel in twenty sixteen when I started actually plot All twenty six, actually I named it plot A. Plot twenty six was my original channel. Then I changed it from plot All twenty six to Jay Cutson because I was all of my other channels were Jay Cutson. But but that's not here or there right. And by the way, I've been on I've been on YouTube, I've been on Twitch. That that this account has been but my original account was started in twenty sixteen. But but I I got mad and deleted it.
Speaker 7: Hey that happens.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but you know what thing is is.
Speaker 6: Is how is with dlight? For what two three years?
Speaker 1: By the way, my original channel was done in twenty eighteen, and then in twenty twenty two, I deleted my channel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I deleted a lot of my ship, my only my only thing.
Speaker 1: My Twitter got new, YouTube got new. But I want to say thank you guys when you watched this on twitch, remember that mark is on YouTube. Thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day, rest of the week and rest of your month. And we'll see you like, uh, are you gonna eat streaming?
Speaker 6: Probably tomorrow or tonight, I should say.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 7: Yeah my YouTube.
Speaker 6: And yeah giggle pickles in nineteen seventy six, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Be the descript of this video.
Speaker 7: So love you guys, are let me in this