Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll question? Why the stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on crafts and lies on.
Speaker 3: Theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid ground.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Jobs. As we record on this Friday, February twenty first, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody is doing well. We have a great guest standing by. We'll get to in just a moment. Before we do two quick notes, Please do stop by the website, the flat earthfiles dot com. Check out our blog post, the chat room, the forum. There's lots to do there. Again, it's the flat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast like Laura is today, please send us an email to FE filesguest at gmail dot com. And again that is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. And without any further ado, let's bring on our guest today. Her name is Laura and she is joining us from Germany. Laura, how are you today.
Speaker 1: Good evening from me. It's evening. Yes, I'm pretty nervous because it's not my comfort zone to speak in English, but yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: You're doing great and my best. Hey, we talked for a while before we hit the record button. You're doing just fine. And again, I do appreciate you coming on. It's so cool to have people from around the world. We've had Canada, Australia, you know, many European folks, South America. I just spoke to someone in South America the other day, so I'm very thankful that you know, this message gets spread around the world. So let's kick things off and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name is Laura. I'm thirty seven. I have one child, almost three another on the way.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: I am pretty new, fully awake. I would say I got a little bit awake with the pandemic, but yeah, my really big awakening was when I came to Jesus Christ and that really opened my eyes. And yeah, that was only about a half year ago.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to hear that. But that is the most important truth, you know, somebody can think come upon. So it's so good to hear that. That's awesome. Let's start from kind of you know, your email here, How did you know from your point of view in Germany? What was it like when March twenty twenty kicked off through the vaccine push. What was life like to you? And when did you start to notice that there was just something not right about what was going on.
Speaker 1: I felt from the beginning like it was only a flu, and I thought it's crazy by were all the peering, all the people freaking out wearing masks. I couldn't understand. So I was very skeptic from the beginning, and I had the lack that a very good friend of mine, she was already into conspiracy as a quote a quote conspiracy theories, and she really brought me facts that I thought, okay, wow, But by at that time I only thought that the rich wanted to become richer and I didn't understand the whole concept behind it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well, well that certainly played a large part in it, seeing you know, as it was the largest wealth transfer and history, and then like here in the States, it was very up setting to see people who have had family owned businesses for generations be told to shut down and unfortunately, you know, many of those were not able to recover. One of the things that I remember, I spent time in Kaiserslot and bad Kissing Gin, you know, around Ramstein Frankfurt. It seemed to me, and again this is oh geez, you know, twenty twenty five years ago, now, the different times I was there, there was to me it felt like there was more small businesses in Europe than there was in the United States. So did you see a lot of the same, you know, with the small businesses where they suffering. Did a lot of them close during that you know, twenty twenty era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, they suffered, had to get in debts to get over the time, and some or a lot of them closed, That's for sure.
Speaker 4: That's that's upsetting to hear. So you know, you start to wake up with that and thankfully, you know, you find Jesus and you ask the Holy Spirit to show you the truth. And it led you to a lot of rabbit holes. So, like I mentioned the other day that and I know I've said this probably twenty times, but if if flat Earth would have been the first rabbit hole I came on, I would have never looked into it because it just didn't make sense. To me. But once yeah, as soon as I started seeing that everything else was a lie, I was able to consider it. So was this the first one for you or was there others that you came upon first after COVID?
Speaker 1: To be honest, the first one. But for me, the biggest surprise to say is that Satan was real and that it's all a big deception. That was for me that wow, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: And then once you realize Satan was real, then you also And that's what I try to say. It's interesting that there are a lot of atheists out there who acknowledge that, you know, these evil Satan worshipers that run the world. So if you're going to acknowledge that, then then I think maybe eventually they realized, well there's a Satan, they must be a god, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly. But for me it was the other way around. I found God and then I realized, okay, they really worship Satan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the Bible is is pretty clear about who runs the world we live in right now. So what led you to fly? What was it? Your friend? Was it a video? How did you come upon? Well? I should even ask like, did you even entertain flat Earth? Before. Was it something you ever really paid attention to? What led you down to that rabbit hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really interesting. In the rear view my friend which introduced me to the COVID stuff, and she mentioned that they are flat earths. At that time, I was like, what really people who believe the earth is flat? I couldn't believe it. And I think now that really God brought me to the work where I am now because my two dear colleagues are a big part of my awakening because they're very close to God. And one of them is already I don't know how long flat earth, and he told me from the beginning. But then I thought, okay, he's very nice colleague, but he's a little bit crazy something like that. But when I came to Jesus Christ and asked to tell me to well, I could find the truth. Yeah. I think the Holy Spirit really guide me there that I and answered everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, Jesus does. I think he gives us when we turn our lives over to him. He gives us discernment, which means I think that we're able to see things that are lies more easily than maybe people who don't, people who are in the you know what did they say? People who are of the world not in the world right. And the more we continue to re research these things, the more we realize that you know, much of are what we were told about is based on lies. How long did it take you, you know, once you did your research and you were convinced that, you know, the Earth was relatively flat, and you know the model that we we talk about, did you understand because it for many people that it usually connects, but there's a different length of time that the globe was created to hide God, and you know, and how it ties in with say evolution and the Big Bang theory and things of that nature that are used to either hide or trivialize God.
Speaker 1: I think it was almost only one evening to go through a lot of ideos. My colleague, of course, knew already and sent me and I was already almost convinced. Let's flat. Yeah, it's pretty interesting because one of my first I made a few notes. One of the first things we found out in German Wikipedia the word for planet it says is also to deceive. Was pretty interesting. And then what I liked a lot were the videos from Flatters and Coffee He did a great job explaining also signs and that out of space cannot work. And yeah, then all the operation paper clip and all the stuff like that. I was pretty fast at all the that's great.
Speaker 4: Yes, And that's something again I talk about when we read the Bible and using Strong's concordance. The word planet comes from the Greek word I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right, but it's like plano p l a n ao, and the definition is to lead astray, to deceive, or to cause to wander. And that's what they call them, right, the wandering stars. But at the same time they're sending us wandering away from the true meaning of these things. And again, for those who do use the Strong concordance, it is entry number forty one oh five. And I'll make sure that I cite this in the show in the show notes so people can see this. And even the Hebrew equivalent is often associated with deception or leading astray. So you've got a Greek explanation and you have a Hebrew explanation telling you that is to basically be deceived, Yes, sir, yeah, and go ahead.
Speaker 1: It was also interesting because my colleague, which had almost at the same time the awakening with the flat Earth as the younger colleague, and he heard a podcast and then his thoughts stray around and he thought, like God believes, show me the truth? Is the earth maybe really flat and exact? In that second the voice in the podcast that indeed, And that was a little bit his start to dig in there.
Speaker 4: Really which you said, which podcast?
Speaker 1: Was it a German one? It's a Christian podcast.
Speaker 4: Okay, and they actually discussed flat Earth on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, okay, out of the context that the timing was perfect. So he thought that was a sign from God.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, that makes sense. Let me ask you this, just for curiosity reasons. How did you find my podcast?
Speaker 1: My young accolague? He just thought maybe there's a podcast on Spotify, and so he found you that his English is not that good, and so I think he gave up after a few episodes, and I was so caught.
Speaker 4: And so my wife speaks German. Maybe I'll have her translate them in German. She can do German, a little bit of Russian and Hungarian.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, there's so much to talk about. What I'd like to get into this because there's so many other things I want to talk about. So let's talk about the evidences that convinced you that, you know, the whole heliocentric model was a lie. You know, was it the curvature, was it the water? What were the strongest pieces of evidence to you that you know that the ball was a lie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remembered that as a child. I also thought, how does it come that the people that are at the bottom do not realize that they're.
Speaker 4: They're upside down?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, And so I think already as a child, I had my doubts too, And yeah, now it was really more the real science that you can observe, like that you can see too far, that the water always always levels, Yeah, stuff like that. And I think then all the other stories with the Germans and the NASA and stuff like this, Yeah, it all came to one conclusion.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been thinking about this because I'm starting to find that even when we go down rabbit holes and we find things like Operation paper Clip, I wonder how much of the disclosure they give us is even factually based that that you know what I mean that you know, these people were our arch enemies for for four or five years, and we just brought them in and made them the head of these organizations. You know, it could be a plot more deeper than we think for sure. Now you mentioned that you often try to leave you no breadcrumbs for your friends. Have you had any success in other than your colleague who you guys are able to communicate with. Have you had any luck, you know, getting people to look into flat earth?
Speaker 1: Sadly not. I think I overplayed my hand with my husband. Oh yeah, and he thought, oh, she's brain rushed for her colleagues at work. Because that's why I am glad that he's not there today. That's why I send you this, this appointment as a possibility to talk, because I think it has to cool down a little bit and I'll try try again. I left a little bread drums for my mother, but she didn't. I think also in COVID, even there, I left her very very much bread CRuMs. But she's nah hard to get through, is there? I'm trying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, we all do. Do you think that? What do you think the reason is that, in your opinion, that her people are so closed minded and unwilling to look into these things specifically after I think even you know I've said this before, even the most person who just doesn't pay attention to this kind of stuff, even they saw it a little bit during COVID. So what what is this? Is it a self defense mechanism? Is it just they're they're so programmed? Why is it? Do you think people are so unwilling to look into these things?
Speaker 1: I think part of it is maybe inside not aware of but fear to find out what's really going on in the world that it's really so evil. And yes, the indoctrination, of course, is one part. And I also think it's a little bit of the character of the person, how they how open they are to look into it. And I have the feeling that in some person the Holy Spirit works too. Yeah, that you have to dive into the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, And like you said earlier, there is something when you give your life to Christ that you do have the ability to see all the lies. It's you know, what's interesting you mentioned that for some people there is a fear of seeing the truth. But what's funny is once you take the time and look into it and find out the truths, there is no fear, right because yeah, right, and you know you're gonna you know, once you're done this realm you'll be in heaven for eternity. But also the quote unquote worldly things, right. You know, you may laugh, but with all the news of meteor hitting the earth, I guarantee you there are people around the world that are stressing out and talking about, oh no, in seven years, there's a chance, you know, the media could end civilization as we know it and all of these other things that you know. You know, the people who work for Satan try to instill fear in us because that takes the attention away from God because we shouldn't have fear because you know of our faith. So you know, while we are flawed, while we are human, while we do all have fears. Once you realize that yes we have a firmament and how the world is truly constructed, those fears go away.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel really protected.
Speaker 4: You had mentioned, and this is something that I like to talk about. And if I'm jumping the gun here, just let me know. But for me, you know, when I came across Manly P's Manley P. Hall's book and he started talking about how to if you recognize you know, the symbols and things of that nature, that a veil will fall from the eyes of humanity, and then you start looking whether it's Google Chrome, whether it's Build Back Better, the World Economic Forum. You start looking at all these logos, whether it's somebody people are listening, but you know when they're interviewing somebody and they go something like that, you know when they do the Freemason symbol, you know, the triangle. Once you're wake, you start to pick those things up, and this kind of goes into you know, understanding the truth. And I know that you since your awakening have really been researching symbolism in numerology. As far as symbolism go, Could you talk to me kind of how you went down that route? And like, for me, it changed the way I watched a movie or a television show. Instead of watching the cast, I'm looking in the background for numbers. I'm like, hey, that house number is thirty three. Oh look there's an eye of Horus or things of that nature. How did that change you and what interests you about it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll, as you always say, I'll try to go to norm Land.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: But when I watch a movie with my husband, I always have to be, uh, yeah to how do you say yeah to look what's in the background And the symbols and everything else. That's very true because there was one episode I don't know right now, and it was much about numerology and symbolism and that really resonated with me. And from that on, when you know about it, then you'll see and hear it everywhere, even in for example, the emblems of companies. For example, you'll start to see often of course, the big companies have symbols which are yeah directing also in.
Speaker 4: This yeah, even the biggest company, well, the biggest public company in America, black Rock, which I'm sure you've heard of. You know, they control you know, Vanguard and black Rock control much of the company. So while you know Pepsi and Coke when I was growing up in the seventies and eighties, there were arch enemies, you know, Pepsi and Coke. Now you learn that they're owned by the same conglomerate. But black Rock is actually you know, the big mountain in the North Pole or the Polar region if you will, Uh, that is the giant magnet, which you know we use our competes. There's no South Pole. You can go all the way down to South America, it's still going to point to the north that's the magnet that it really the symbolism, whether it's the movies, right, you go to the movies and most movies start without her space or a planet or things of that nature. It's just in your face. And I think a lot of it they just mock us, now.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah. The last movie I saw was the one It's from APLTV where they fake the moon landing.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw that at the end, of.
Speaker 1: Course they do it, but it was also interesting full of hints.
Speaker 4: And I think it was called fly Me to the Moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I don't know, but yeah. They also mentioned Qubreck and lots of stuff. Yeah, really, yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know what was interesting to me that they actually talked about, which it feels like to me that NASA tries to stay as far away as they can, is the Apollo one mission with the three astronauts who were killed, Gus Grissom being one of them, because a day or two before that accident, he had hung the lemon on the Apollo one because they couldn't even communicate between where they were sitting and the building that was like one hundred yards away from him, and he's he said, how are we going to be able to communicate from here to the moon if we can't even talk one hundred feet away from each other. And then you know, he hung a lemon on the Apollo and the next day they all died. And they actually, if I remember correctly, Laura, I think they actually played that audio once or twice during the movie of those guys screaming as their capsule filled up with the fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be h yeah, I'm not sure right now. Yeah, but I have also something nice about the Bible with numerology. I a video that is called the Elton Anomaly. And there guys they had a hint from an acquaintance and so in really a month they take took the time to count every word in the King James Bible. And the interesting thing is that the number is seven to the power of seven, so seven is the the divine number, and it's I think twenty eight thousand something. That was for me very very interesting and nice.
Speaker 4: I've seen something on it before. It's called the King James version code, and yeah, it's and they also call it that too, the Elton anomaly. They call it that also. But the summary is the entire King James Bible consists of eight hundred and twenty three thousand, five hundred and forty three words and numbers, including the cover, the book, titles, and chapters, and then they basically break it down by the power of seven, and it gets very interesting and if folks once would like to dig into it, I have a link that that breaks it all down with a video description from I think one of the guys who may have done the research to kind of bring this to light. I'm not sure when this all kind of came about, but I know this includes a PDF version of the breakdown of video version, all kinds of information on it.
Speaker 1: I think that's the one I saw. Yeah, it's and if I remember right, it was something like the name of Jesus Christ. They found seven, one hundred and seventy seven times and something else. God was also a number like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it is very interesting and I need to actually put this in my list of books in the website. It is very interesting.
Speaker 1: You've always or often did discussion if the Book of Enoch was once a part of the Bible, So according to that, maybe not, but who knows. I don't know, because I have that's still on my list. I want to read it by didn't have time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, and again if you go back to fifteen sixty, it is included in the Geneva Bible that the there are fourteen books which would go you know, take it from sixty six to eighty. Unfortunately, the one I bought has very small print, and I'm blind as a bat, so it's hard for me to read. I like, you know, larger PDF. But it is interesting whether or not it's it's you know, canon or just supplemental reading. I think it is worth a reading for sure. You know, when it talks about the watchers and it does, I think to me it kind of connected some dots. But whether or not it's canon or no, that's certainly another discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And really what caught my attention to was that in many successful movies, always the story reappears that one has to die while the other one has to live. That's also.
Speaker 4: I think that is kind of a tip to freemasonry, so you know, we talk about duality. That's why they have the black and white checker boards in every free Mason hall. The black you'll always have two things. You're going to have the black and white checker board, and then you're going to have the two not towers. Uh you know, what do you call them?
Speaker 5: Just?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: What do you call two things outside of your house? You know? They represent? Is it? Joa Cum and Baiez? I always say that wrong? Which were these two? Sorry, guys, I'm having a brain cramp. I've been writing all day in my brain. Okay, So BoA's and Joshin pardon me. They're the names of the two pillars that stood in front of Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. They are symbols in freemasonry. So the two pillars you'll always see in a free mason hall, and then you'll always the checkerboard on the inside, and that represents the duality of mankind and that many people also say whether or not that that's you know, the Statue of Liberty, the Transagenda, those type of things as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we found a pretty good i think Swiss side where they really took every little detail from Matrix. That was pretty interesting. Two where the parallels from the Bible. And actually my colleague said, of course when you rewrite new it's like the.
Speaker 4: One say that last part one more time.
Speaker 1: When you took the the other author from Neo, it's like the one.
Speaker 4: So that's interesting, sting. You know, I've broken down the movie Contagion, like minute by minute I have. I have probably fifty pages of notes on that movie. I need to go back and study that one the same way I did. And what's interesting, speaking of duality, the is it called the Wachowski brothers or the people who directed the Matrix? They now there were two guys. Now the people who wrote the Matrix, the brothers are now the sisters. They're now known as Lana and Lily Wachowski. And boy do they look hideous?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then what was really big for me to the the music industry. They're really showing really open how they worship Satan.
Speaker 4: Yes, I believe that you could have the greatest song ever made, the greatest music, the greatest lyrics, you know, and it would sell one hundred million copies. But if you are not part of the club, if you're not willing to be a part of the club, and you know, all these people who like here in the States, do the Super Bowl halftime shows or have their videos and you know, are given millions and millions of dollars. If you're not willing to be in a part of the club, they will never play your music. I'm sure you will never.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what's interesting because since I knew that, and since I got aware of the that music has a lot to do with magic, yep, and I did not listen to music so much anymore. And two days ago I had to do something a little bit difficult at work, and then I decided to put my airports in and hear some music. And at that night, I had a very sinful dream. Really, that's interesting. So and I had no bad dreams in months.
Speaker 4: That's really interesting that you mentioned that, because you know, there's a lot of people who talk about number one the frequency that popular music. You know, you've heard I'm not sure if you looked at the three sixty nine frequencies, and then there's frequencies when you add up to three numbers. If they don't add them to that, that they actually interfere with your brains. And some people believe, you know, even your ability to communicate with God. It's distracting. And like you mentioned, bad dreams, but there's also many people who say that when you because what we do when we're listening to a song, whether it's the Safety Dance or whatever song it is, we sing it along when we're in the car, right, we just don't listen. We sing it along with the lyrics. So a lot of people believe that we're actually especially with the big songs, not every single not the menu at work, I would think, but you know these big songs that are popular, that you're actually citing or channing a spell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And it makes sense because you repeat it all over again. And also the connection to the words you use with the television channeling and channel and programming.
Speaker 4: That's right, channel the TV programs you it's not the other way around. So, like many people, since coming to the truth, you've changed your life. You just mentioned you don't listen to the same you know, music like you used to. You know, maybe the time you would have spent watching TV shows. You're probably like most of us, you're you're researching, looking at websites, watching videos. How has that effected your life and for the good? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But also it's really like you say, it's very isolating because I really have always feeling inside I want to talk about these really important things, but the most of the other people, yeah, don't see it. And so yeah, you're some times very alone.
Speaker 4: You know, That's a common thing I get in emails and letters is while it's freeing and nobody would you know, trade it or go back that The one common thing amongst all of the people who reach out to me is that they just don't have anybody locally, you know, in person to communicate this with, or they have maybe one person. And you know, I'm willing to bet that more people around us have similar beliefs. I just don't know if they're afraid to say it, or are we really that few of a number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I really appreciate. My older colleague. He's really open. He goes to everyone and says, yes, I'm a flat Earth, and even if he's ridicuted, he doesn't care. He's that kind of guy. But yeah, that's not my personality. I'm really afraid of getting ridicute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And like, there are people who I think that even have this knowledge, but they're afraid to delve any deeper because of that stigma. Right, you know, I don't want to. I've heard people say listen. I'm like, literally, people have told me listen, I know the world is flat that I know, you know, the whole globe thing is a joke. But and this is what this is the exact words they'll say, I don't want to embarrass my family or friends. And you know, on the surface, you're like, yeah, I get it, But if you actually sit down and think about it, that people are more willing to go along with a lie. And that's what it really And I'm not listen, I'm not giving I'm just I'm just saying, if you just sit down and break it down, is more people are willing to go along with a lie then to have someone look at them differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's how nice it's played. So that's why I decided, even if I was a little bit afraid to speak in English, to go through the to your podcast, because I thought, maybe there are other others in Germany around here, and we can encourage people really in every country to come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah read it would be nice. If you know, I'm not super up on tech, but you know, if everybody out there, especially if you're in another country, to have a flat earth Germany a flatter earth, Romania, a flat earth, you know, Japan or whatever, to be able to have a community we're like minded people, can you know, have this type of conversation in their own time zones and to be able to communicate in their like languages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I for I don't know if it's possible to see this videos with subtext in English. But I've really found a good channel on YouTube. It's called flex Doku, but it's in German. German guy and he goes down a lot of rabbit holes. Not flat Earth yet, but he makes really nice content.
Speaker 4: And what was the channel called again?
Speaker 1: Uh, flex dooko. It's f l e x.
Speaker 4: D o O K you oh flex doko Okay? Oh wow. He's got seventy two thousand plus subscribers.
Speaker 1: No, and what I read in the comments, I think the most are Christians because many right that they're very thankful, and yeah, because he knows the Bible very well. But also he goes into the Qur'an.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. Yeah. Even the close captioning in is German. So but you know, we have a worldwide audience, so certainly if it helps someone, I'll put that in the show notes as well. I'm looking at the channel now. They talk about things like Bohemian Grove, Hollywood, the deceptions. There are a lot of a lot of good information, So yeah, I'll definitely.
Speaker 1: That's really such a good in English. Now I've out a good research. He has good sources. Really appreciate his work too.
Speaker 4: It that's good. That's awesome as far as flat Earth goes. Was there anything else that you wanted to share with the audience, whether or not it's you know, one of your your six bullets if you will, right, or your silver bullets, or any success that you might have, you know, mentioned to somebody and just kind of piqued their interest.
Speaker 1: I actually have a question if somebody of your listeners or you could give something to that. My colleague and I had it sometimes two Since we're with christ we often look at the clock at times like you know, eleven eleven and driven we have the twenty four hours systems of twenty two, twenty two. Yeah, that's pretty interesting if somebody knows something about that.
Speaker 4: You know, there's I've looked at that before and I've researched, and there are different expectations. Somebody simply write it off. Is something called chronostasis. Some people say it has to do with certain numbers and the angels. Like for me, almost every single night when I look at the clock, it says nine to eleven, like almost every single night. And then people say it depends on what numbers you see, but you won't get one answer. But there are lots of answers out there, and I guess, you know, take them all under consideration, and you know what everyone resonates with you the most. But there's lots of stories out there, whether on Reddit or talking about what do I keep seeing the same numbers on my clock at certain times of the day, if you guys would be like twenty one thirty or twenty two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and back to your questions. Yeah, my thing was that I really could trust my eyes a little bit more what I see, what I feel, that it's real that I don't feel an emotion on Earth that I can see very far. But also it was connected, or what was resonated with me was also that the space story cannot be so the the bank of all the NASA stuff. I liked it a lot. There was one wed video We're really laughed. It shows how actual pilot which have a lot of g there, Yeah, how they look very exhausted and they almost couldn't stand it. Yeah, and then you show the videos of the astronauts they're sitting there almost as they're falling asleep, and I imagined they're in the studio and I don't know what to do. And yeah, I found that very, very funny.
Speaker 4: Actually, before you came into flat Earth and understood the firmament and how our world is truly created, what were your thoughts about outer space and the moon landing and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Oh, that were one of my favorite movies, and I always envied there are stories that if you're very rich, you can afford a trip to space. I always thought, what, how cool is that?
Speaker 4: But did did you ever consider the moon landing before or was it something that interesting?
Speaker 1: Because in the free television already when I was a child, I remember that stick very stuck very in my head and about how many inconsistencies there were, and there was skeptical from the beginning if that really happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then obviously you come on to flat Earth and you realize not only did they not go, it's it's impossible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now I see all the time that the moon can't be a rock, that's right, it's so bright. How should a piece of rock be so bright?
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, we laugh about that.
Speaker 1: The cold moonlight and how the astronauts told that they saw the Earth rise, which is if you read about that, not logical at all.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and the astronauts during their press conference after they came back.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was a big one for me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not only that that they looked miserable, like they were burdening that. I think they realized what how big the lie they had to keep. But even you know, one guy said I saw stars. The other guys like, no, I didn't even They couldn't even get their stories straight. It was very interesting, all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that really looked as they had to go to a funeral. Yeah, and I don't want to imagine how they felt for their entire life.
Speaker 4: No, And I always ask us have the.
Speaker 1: Same question as you do. At what point did they know that they won't go to space? Did they know from the beginning or just before the mission should start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the human side of me wishes that our hopes that they didn't know till the last second, that they were deceived, and that they were simply threatened if they disclosed anything, you know, certain things would come. Because Neil Armstrong only spoke a few times publicly after that, and I had mentioned, you know, you got people like Michael Jordan and Lebron James and these athletes who are all over the place and all they do is play sports. Like if I was Neil Armstrong, right, and I truly went to the moon and came back, you'd figure he'd be on every serial, box, every commercial. But he just closed his door. I think he spoke in nineteen ninety four while Clinton was in White House, but even when he was speaking, he was his demeanor was just very robotic.
Speaker 1: He felt awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and even if the one guy who's still alive, Buzz Aldrin, I think even if he came out today and held a press conference and said we lied, they would just say, you know, poor Buzz. You know he's ninety seven years old. Now, he's you know, he's had dementia for the last year. And people would just forget because that's what they do. They don't care. They just go about their day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and I had something else what I wanted to say. There's also another German. He makes Christian contact. Sadly, he's not into flatter, but he analyzes the Bible very good. And he's called he's a Swiss guy Libi. And because in your the last episode. I only had the time to hear the half of it today, and they guess said that maybe we're already in the period after.
Speaker 4: The millennial reign the little season.
Speaker 1: Yes, I found that very interesting. Boshi Libi, on the other hand, claims that he is the first one which created to say, so a perfect time lying according to the Bible. And yes, avidence because with the I have to see how it's called. With the oh, sorry, because that's my English. Radio carbon dating, some of his timelines are are the same.
Speaker 4: Date with the carbon dating.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was pretty interesting. He debanks it that it as he's a creationist you say in English, and so he doesn't believe in evolution, of course, but he says that the method works in some cases. He explains it very well and why it doesn't work on the enemy's explanations to say.
Speaker 4: So that makes sense. And is he is he on YouTube or is it a website?
Speaker 1: He both. He has a website and on YouTube he has a lot of.
Speaker 4: And could you spell his name for me? Are g E r oh Roger okay?
Speaker 6: M hm?
Speaker 1: Yes? And Levy is l I E e I.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: He knows really well. The original Texas in Hebrew and Greek, and yeah, explains a lot.
Speaker 4: I got him right here, Roger Lee. We'll have a lot of content for folks to watch.
Speaker 1: He has a little serious about revelation book. It's four episodes each almost one hour, and he explains very very good for me, very logical because he believes that the Raptor will take place before the big Oh God, I don't know the word English before the beast comes.
Speaker 4: Right right, right right, Yeah, that's interesting. By the way I think he speaks in is it German or Swiss?
Speaker 5: German?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I think. That's I thought that was German writing. But yeah, the links will be in the show notes for that. He also has over seventy thousand subscribers, so a lot of people paying attention to him for sure. What else did you have noted that we haven't talked about yet?
Speaker 5: Mmm, that it's more a German thing.
Speaker 1: I think I watched one video were they told already that in the German language is a very big thing now that you have to gender so for every like it's an English like actor and actress, you can do that in German with every word. So and now it's very important because that really divides the people that you always gender correctly. It's called gendering in German. And there was a video which I saw that that was also something that was blannnd so only to divide all the people that have fight amongst each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've talked to several people who've been to Germany recently. Now, anytime the news shows something, obviously there's an agenda behind it. It doesn't represent the people you know, who were there. It doesn't surprise me because it seems like they're at least for the last ten years, back to twenty fourteen, I guess is when they really started pushing this Wolk ideology in Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also gotten very hard to find the right words with colored people. It's in Germany also very big theme how you can not affront somebody.
Speaker 4: Or well, that's been an issue with the massive influx of immigrants in the last decade.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, and so therefore there's a very big part that votes now more the right side again, and that's also a big issue. But now my opinion is anyways it's controlled from a higher level, so it doesn't matter. But I think the people have the feeling that they can change something, so they go, don't go to the streets or make something bigger.
Speaker 4: Right, And I literally just wrote about that today, talking about what it means to be a patriot, right, and how they want to squashed that like for us, like we're talking about you just mentioned how we think our votes matter, but they don't. Right, go back to twenty twenty here in the United States, right, we saw and listen, I'm not a fan of Trump either, but just from the visuals, you would have forty fifty thousand people at a Trump rally, and then there'd be like twenty or thirty people at a Biden rally. And you know Biden, who is just loathed amongst most people here in the United States. They claim he got the most votes ever in history, eighty one million votes, right, So obviously that didn't happen. So you know, good god fearing patriots felt that they needed to go down and hear their voice heard, and those poor people were set up, and you know, twelve thirteen hundred people were thrown in the gulags for many years because they went down there to protest something that was of course unjust because he didn't get eighty one million votes, but now on top of that, people are going to be afraid to ever do that again because oh well, if we go down there, they're just going to throw us in jail. So it was one of the biggest, most evil, psychological and physical operations that this country has ever done. I say one of the most because back it was after World War One and the veterans were promised certain benefits and they didn't get them, so they went down to protest, and many of the people who became big names in World War Two, like Patten and others, they actually shot these veterans and chased them off out of DC. So it wasn't the first time that people had gone to Washington, d C. To protest something and had harm brought upon them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we have we have now at this weekend are the votes for this next period? So yes?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm excited because there's actually a German journalist who predicted that the I've did that that are the right ones they will how do you say, from then there will be the next president? Yeah, So I'm.
Speaker 4: So is it an actual how many stages of elections are there in Germany?
Speaker 1: Hmm, it's not that complicated. You can you have two choices. You can for one, you can choose which h party uh huh you vote for, And with the other you can choose one person directly.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now, now, how many different parties do you have, like like we we have multiple parties. We have the Green Party, but they're small and they're never even on the debate stages. How many major parties do you have?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think about five?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Yeah, that's interesting. And the journalist thinks that the next person around the country will come from this back and you said it's tomorrow on Sunday, Oh Sunday. I'm sorry, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And by the way, just to backtrack, the World War One event I was talking about was called the Bonus Army incident. So in case you wanted to anybody wants to investigate that it was not a good thing. Wow, we've covered so much and a lot of things that we haven't talked about on podcasts before. I'm glad that we're able to include, you know, groups of people of folks outside the United States because we do have I'm able to see all over the world where our podcasts are downloaded, and we have a very big European audience. So I'm glad you know people are able to, you know, go to these YouTube channels that you mentioned and know that like minded people are indeed around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope so that somebody gets inspired and watch something new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, And before we go, I always like to ask our guest, is there something that we haven't covered yet that you wanted to mention or any any words for the audience.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to touch on is that in Germany it's not allowed to homeschool, and so it's obligated to go to school, and to go to school is obligated to get some vaccines for the children, So that means you're obligated to vaccine your children. That's something that bothers me because our child has one chat that we had to do because otherwise he was not allowed to go to the kindergarten, which is obligated in Germany as well. So you have to send your child from the age of minimum three years old, you have to send it to the public education system to say so. And that bars me a lot because I'm planning already how to strengthen his his how do you say, is thinking that he's very critical.
Speaker 4: And well, and you said it's mandatory starting at what age.
Speaker 1: We have to send them to the kindergarten at from three.
Speaker 4: Years from three years old? Yes, wow, yeah, so I'm looking. It says as far as Europe goes, homeschooling is illegal in Albania Andorra, Bosnia, Herzephegenia, Herzegovina, pardon me, in Bulgaria, Croatia, which is a beautiful country, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, and Sweden, Turkey. So there is many countries in Europe that don't allow homeschooling. And you know, we talk about on this podcast all the problems that we have in this country. But while most states here allow homeschooling, they are many variances. Like for me, I live in Delaware. The only thing I have to do is report her attendance at the beginning and the end of the year, and nothing else. But there are some states I want to say, it's either California, Oregon, Washington, I'd have to look and to remember, but that have much more draconian regulations going into test what they have to teach and you know, turning in certain things. So it does vary from state to state. But I do remember hearing that before about no homeschooling in Germany. And then that's the catch twenty two if they, you know, going to school, that they have to have the vaccines.
Speaker 1: So that's sad. But now only if you find something who is willing to give you a stamp in your book without having that, I think that's pretty hard.
Speaker 4: How aware would you say that the people are of Germany? And I know you can't give an accurate number, but just based upon general conversation, what percentage of the people would you say are aware of the dangers of the vaccines, that.
Speaker 1: Is, even though they are not awake. But there's a pretty big community, I would say, because there are a lot of people who are at least very critical and read a lot, and at least do only the obligated injections and not the other ones, because it's a shot which includes three diseases, which is obligated, and I know that many do only that and not the other ones.
Speaker 4: Did you see during COVID was there a lot of companies or federal jobs that it was mandatory to get the COVID vaccination?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 1: Then I had the other job and I was the only one which was not vaccinated, and I had a lot of pressure and stupid comments and they would think I'm crazy, And yeah, that was really rough. And I think I know from others that they went through that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so can you know, hats off to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, it was, for example, as unvaccinated, forbidden to do a lot of things. Yes, I only had to go to the could go to the grocery restore, but yeah, other things you always had to show.
Speaker 4: You so you actually saw they had the vaccination passport where if you wanted to go into certain places you had to show you were vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, yes, and if it was normal shopping for clothes or something like that, you weren't allowed. So literally we were controls in the entry.
Speaker 4: So the only place you were really allowed to go during that was the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Wow, in retrosprec and we're quick to you know, kind of forget those things and move on with our life. But what do you think back, you know, boy, that sure was some evil stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was often really upset and I cried a lot because the feeling was very hard. And now I'm very grateful that I went through it and didn't get the tap. But I know sadly some examples who then even if they didn't want couldn't stand the pressure, got it. And for example, the acquaintance had a stroke after that shortly I think within two weeks or something.
Speaker 4: That's awful. M did they not did they get did they put two and two together? Did they understand that that probably happened from the JAB or was it just cognitive business.
Speaker 1: She's sure that's from the JAB. And another one I know he as well, was not so sure to get the JAB, but he was was working as a teacher, and shortly after that she became cancel died. That was the father of a dear friend of mine. And they're sure as well that it was the vaccine, because I never remembered such a fit and healthy and sporty person he was. And sure, just like.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, that's awful, but you know, I certainly commend you for you know, I know many people who endured that, and like yourself, they were ridiculed, they were pressured. They made my wife wear two masks before they fired her, just to ridicule her. She had to wear two masks. And it wasn't just to make her uncomfortable. It was so people could point out and see who the unvaccinated people were and to be mocked. But you know, principles, faith in God, all of that was by the wayside, just like yourself. We're so thankful that we were all able to decide step that mess. And I'm very hard to see, you know, I hear those stories all the time. I'm so sorry to hear, you know, the people who were pressured to succumb to some charrible things like stroke and cancer.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's really awful. Yeah, but I think at the end it made me a little bit stronger because I went through it. And I know, for example, because the Bible says at the end, every Christian will be persecuted, that's right of their beliefs. So maybe we have to think if we're now very in a comfortable position in our countries where we can live our faith, but yeah, who knows how the times will change, and we be aware of that too.
Speaker 4: Two Timothy three twelve says, yeah, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution, and that's you know, we have to expect it. But we will be rewarded handsomely for it. Yeah, and you know, I'm so grateful for people like yourself for standing up and not being pressured. And not only that, but here you are several years later, you're happy, you're healthy, and you're spreading the truth. So I can't thank you enough for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a wonderful, wonderful interview. And stay in touch, and I'll leave all the links in the show notes, so please do reach out. I'll have Laura's email address in the show notes if you'd like to send a message to her, and Laura any last words to the audience as a look.
Speaker 1: Right now, at the time, it was one hour, eleven minutes and eleven seconds. Oh, no, one, Yeah, I only want to encourage everything to spread the truth, to stay in his faith with Jesus Christ, and maybe we should all pray for the persecuted Christians so that day really get encouraged.
Speaker 4: And yeah, amen to that. Thank you so much, and thank you for all of our listeners around the world and here in the United States for continuing to support the podcast. We have another international guest coming up next week. Look forward to that. You know, great content is always thanks to Laura. Thanks to everyone. God bless you all, and keep your head on a swivel until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 3: I'm not being struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feel tied. Tell don't by all the way? Yeah, I know you feel more.
Speaker 7: You smile.
Speaker 3: Ain't the same that's saw wall go from You feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it, No, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise It ain't done yet. He's got up plaid. Why it's away time got up mamby come why wait God, mmy called to see the street beside you. Child's are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than anything.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up. No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let gone on the primise me ain't done yet.
Speaker 2: His god up letting wins a way down the God of me because.
Speaker 3: Don't give up. No, don't give in. You never love home. Don't let go on the primis it ain't good of life is worth? Men? Wat's a way down? The God?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Call? Whys a pray down? The God? Say? Oh yeah, what's a play.
Speaker 6: Down the God? Baby colt, Oh yeah, got TV call? Oh, don't give up, no, don't give in whatever you do.
Speaker 7: They go off the Primi smell in and dun Yas got up playing watch a kind of ivy colts don't give.
Speaker 3: No, dog giving what never hol do? They go up the.
Speaker 7: Prins getting done, lovers both living?
Speaker 3: What's done? God of any colds all, the God of needs? Why's he done? The God of a.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.