Speaker 1: Thank you for choosing to download the Ham Radio two point zero audio podcast rip. This is the audio taken out of a video or a live stream I did recently. You can catch all my videos on YouTube Ham Radio two point zero and catch us live every Sunday night at seven pm Central Standard Time for a different topic each week. Thank you for the support, and thank you for being a member of the community.
Speaker 2: Looking at my truck right now, Smart.
Speaker 3: It's just like a direct smack in the face.
Speaker 2: All right, it's right on your water bottle too.
Speaker 3: It is, Well, I got sucker. Are we live? He brings Jason and pull that up, Freddie Max. See if I'm live, I should be live. Should be like a half an airplane bottle of wits.
Speaker 2: And then it's like so so Ham harder, so so myers, I actually am. It's interesting there it is okay. We are like, well, all right, so we're gonna go okay, all right, what's up? Guys. We are at Xenia him mentioned twenty twenty five, and hopefully this is gonna work. We're at the campsite and I'm gonna take you guys through a tour walk through of the vendor buildings. The vendor, the five vendor buildings. So let's uh, let's set a set of you guys looking at me. Let's put it back this way. That way I can kind of see the screen myself.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's the chat. Okay Cooley, all right, Freddie mac crusader, I don't know if you're listening or not. You need tell me how my audio sounds and what everything looks like here.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: There we go on the way. Audio and video good, thank you. Audio, video is great. Aloha, Jason Digital Dreamer. Good afternoon, probably morning for you.
Speaker 3: Sounds good.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, making sure you never know about this freaking live streaming crap. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, Thank you. Kyle. All right, people are still getting set up here and we're we got here yesterday and I've done four vertical videos. Two of them were walked throughs of these, uh now not today, another picture taken. So I wanted to do a live stream today because you're probably gonna see a lot of people live streaming tomorrow. And I'll probably live stream tomorrow also, maybe in the afternoon or something, and I'm hoping to do another live stream this evening before we go to Vendor Night at four days in May, so we'll see if that works out too. So this might be a multi part thing, but I'll tell you what I'm excited to see. Yes, Jason, it's eight oh five am and Honolulu. Yeah, buddy, I thought it was borning for you. I'm excited to see there's there's gonna be. I've got six or seven vendors written down of people I want to interview. Already i haven't even been through the whole because not everyone was here yet when I walked through here earlier. But already I've got six or seven interviews written down. The stuff I want to see and stuff I want to do, things I want to talk about, people I want to talk to. There's gonna be some cool stuff at this show, guys. So if you're not here, get here, and uh, jas's on top of things.
Speaker 3: Look at this. It's two o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: This is as far as they are, hey, but they're further away than Gigabarts, is.
Speaker 3: App This is the Gigabarts booth.
Speaker 2: Uh. I love those guys, so I could talk about about it. Oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're on their way.
Speaker 2: I know they are and they set up quick too, so but yesu's.
Speaker 3: Not set up yet. HRO set up.
Speaker 2: They got here yesterday I think, and they were they had a team of people out there and they knocked it out earlier today who were working like worker bees. So they're set up in this booth. Will be West Mountain Radio and ABR Industries supposedly. I know ABR is gonna be here. I'm not sure about West Mountain Radio. We'll see us towers here Prepcolm Opek, antenna's loop Antenna's here's Sierra Radio Systems. And if you guys don't know who that is, that's Georgiat Pactenna.
Speaker 3: How you doing good? Good George?
Speaker 2: No, no, you're not George. He has his new station controller here. We did a video with him a while back about that. And he will have fifty pac tenna's with him that I'm predicting we'll sell out before the show opens tomorrow. He'll be at four days in May tonight. Go see him. He only brought fifty. He said he tried to bring two hundred but he didn't get enough in time. So yep, that's gonna be a hot ticket. I item I can tell you right now there's Alpha Antenna. Yes, we're gonna be doing a several videos with Alpha Antenna and upcoming weeks and months.
Speaker 3: What's up Steve right here?
Speaker 2: Right there? Yeah, like and subscribe. I didn't say it. Steve said that, so it counts. And here's Buddy poll. Oh, they actually got some stuff set up. Are you doing all this work without Chris here yet? Paul?
Speaker 3: Are you when's he supposed to be here?
Speaker 2: He's he said he was supposed to land at two thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's twenty minutes from now.
Speaker 2: So okay, we'll see yesterday got caught. Yeah, they got to Denver and they had Oh yeah, I've been hearing about flight delays from a few different people. So okay, all right, yeah I saw him earlier too. All right, So Tower Electronics is over here. Here we go, and mastauant or Mastrant however you won say that is right there. Antenna Guying Systems.
Speaker 3: M Squared is right here. Comet.
Speaker 2: Comet has a new intenna they're gonna tell us about. I get an interview with them tomorrow, A new series of intennas, I believe, so we'll talk to them in an interview video later. Chat Radio is there. Oh, he must have more than one booth.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, Quicksilver Radio is right here, the diamond intended display.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Look that.
Speaker 3: Was a big fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, twelve vote power, any tone, tunematic controllers, LUSO towers, sign man, vattan rouge. This nice gentleman's camp right next to us, and then VHQ. Heck's Dave.
Speaker 3: He's been hanging out with us since.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, smoking cigars and just taking advantage of the nice weather before it's before he has to spend the next seventy two hours in this booth. So you can see everybody's still setting up in here. There's a little piece of this building over here. R F two ks amplifiers.
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 2: Transline Corporation, LED products and radios? Okay, I'm not familiar with them. We'll have to see them tomorrow. Probably Momo beams, repeater book, ham source. This is where you get all your bio windows stuff. Right here's wireman's down there.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's walk this way kicking parts. Where are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, everyone say hi to Joe. What's up?
Speaker 2: Joe? How are you? Everybody? That's right? We're here for four Ham bention forty fourth ham bentioning, Wow, okay, building talk will be on Friday. That's okay. Yeah, eleven thirty tomorrow is a kid building talk. Okay.
Speaker 3: And what what room number four?
Speaker 2: Room four? Okay, man, it's on the air now. Good to see you, Joe.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man? Hey? I just told everyone on the last stream you guys got a new series of intennas we're going to talk about later. You bet.
Speaker 4: Alright, Well let's go this way.
Speaker 3: Boom boom. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They see the weather out here, pretty pretty clear skies and probably mostly cloudy. It was. There was less clouds in this earlier. But hey it's not raining, so I'm not complaining cause it is not raining. It's nice and warm out here, wearing shorts.
Speaker 3: And it's all good.
Speaker 2: All right. Here's icon.
Speaker 3: Got a booth.
Speaker 2: They were this booth was almost all the way set up when I got here yesterday. Came in here and looked at it and like, oh wow. They they're working pretty pretty hard there. Come down here. Indexa International d X Association Radio Sport q RP Labs.
Speaker 3: We'll see QRP Labs night at four days in May for the Vendor Night.
Speaker 2: Q r P Works presume that they'll be at the four days in May as well.
Speaker 3: Ham Radio Deluxe.
Speaker 2: Getting set up there, international relations table prep, Pam, Paul, what's up buddy?
Speaker 3: And there's Bob.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sneak up on Bob. Quiet you guys, be quiet. Bob can't. Bob doesn't know where they're yet. We're sneaking up on Bob. Good. Are you good to see you? Yeah? Doing pretty good, guys, getting set up all right, We're just okay another two hours. Hey, Gigaparts isn't even here yet.
Speaker 3: I just walked through their booth.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, we miss you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It might be, it might be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come talk to you about that intenna.
Speaker 2: Paul or Bob. Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: To produce con that's the that's the goal.
Speaker 2: You want to leave with one here? Sure? Okay, yeah, because I drove here, then I'll just give it to you right now. I'll come get it here in a minute. Okay. Bob's a good dude.
Speaker 3: He's just really busy.
Speaker 2: He's like, email me, email me, and I'll I'll talk to you about this intenna.
Speaker 3: Email me.
Speaker 2: So I've emailed him like three times and the next. I saw him at ham said last month. He's like, oh yeah, shoot me an email. I was like, Bob, I've emailed you three times, buddy, It's all good, all right, Lito mounts. These are some of the best mobile mounts for your vehicle. He's not set up yet. This right here is pretty much all I've got in my truck Lido radio dot com. There is a link to the affiliate link with the coupon on my website. Anybody wants to know what that is, let me know. But some of the best mobile mounts for your.
Speaker 3: Vehicle right there.
Speaker 2: The golly keys, how many keys.
Speaker 3: Up yet I've done?
Speaker 2: Today? There's there's a Richard doing an interview. The signal stuff antenna's super elastic ham stick, uh signal stick, rather super elastic signal stick. It's not a ham stick ht in tens, but a lot of people use a mobile great intenna's there. Lennox and hamshat Quarter six re Wireless Association, Collins Collectors Association over there, the new Aurora from Flex Radio. Whatever can that be? What do you what do you guys think this is? This is a new reveal that we will be revealed tomorrow. Here at him ventionin what do you think. I'm not gonna say. I'm gonna say, I'll say tomorrow. I'll tell you tomorrow. Watch tomorrow, and I'll tell you there is a big load of trash right there.
Speaker 3: Check that out trashing recycling.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this guy, Oh my gosh. All right, I saw saw people, saw people from New York, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: I gotta stay.
Speaker 2: Cancel with.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: How are you good to see you? It's good? Okay, good deal, Good to see you. Guys.
Speaker 3: Why are you hanging out with this fool?
Speaker 2: You don't want to jump with me.
Speaker 3: They want to jump with you. Take him all at the same time.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: He is gonna do some jumps this week, Tomorrow and Saturday, he said. The weather Sunday also weather contingent. Of course, the weather's always contingent. Really, let's see, what's the chat saying, where's Mikey? Which one which Mikey? There's fourteen people in our group named Mike Which one.
Speaker 3: You talk about?
Speaker 2: So tent Tec has a booth this year. They had a booth here a couple of years ago, two or three years ago. I'm pretty sure they were not here last year, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're back.
Speaker 2: I have to try to get him on video this year as well. Eric, I'm not sure. I haven't talked to Eric Ham Radio Concepts. Eric. I haven't talked to him, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is ham Boutique.
Speaker 2: And if you guys some of you have commented on some of the videos on my channel where I use the overhead. That's the that's the desk pad that I have right there. It's that whole big thing. And he put my call sign and my logo on it. He was nice enough to do that. So him dot community, ham dot community is that the website. Okay, okay, okay, okay, so ham dock Community will get you there. Ham Boutique is underneath that. And these are are these uh those are metal? Yeah, that's pretty cool with included all the customization. My favorite part was having all of the pre fixes at your fingertips and the desk pad that I'm using has that all of the.
Speaker 3: Prefixes for the whole world.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I can't remember where that guy is from. And then you just look on your desk pad. That's pretty cool. Thanks man, Glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Free DV there. Hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Good? V o A mars r C A Radio Club of America. Okay, over here will be Hobby pc B and w R T C this hand. Those hamboutique Uh signs and pads are very well made, very happy with mine.
Speaker 3: Uh here's llacraft. They're not very far along either, aren't they.
Speaker 2: So there's a new A X three James Jason, it came for a c. K is calling me right now, which means he's not watching the live stream.
Speaker 3: So oh well, I'll get it singing Eric, how are you good?
Speaker 2: To see you too? Man? Glad you'all are here now. I'm actually like I wanted to do a live stream of what what it looked like before everyone got done. So what's up? Man? How are you good? See you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You have to get my had a static I P in the last place we were at in Florida. Uh huh you haven't re said it, so no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not fine anymore right now? Okay, okay, good, good, okay, good, good, good, excellent. I heard that there was an A X three antenna out now.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, yeah, oh the black one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good Wayne, they give you the whole speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll find Wayne. I haven't seen him yet today. All these come off.
Speaker 2: It breaks down into pieces, so we'll pack it up and nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, give you you have a package with a free foot piece of co x.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know we're B n C and this is the same whip. We're using the same whip as the other ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, has built in toroid so covers more bands and okay, because you can get.
Speaker 3: High current sometimes yep.
Speaker 2: Instead of a switch, we've got this is basically shure.
Speaker 3: Shorty and two pins together. Okay, little arrow on the.
Speaker 2: Top so you kind of turn it in different directions. You just point it to the band I see and it matches like with the two betune on the radio to match plus minus Zoh.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's pretty cool. So you get it. You get a lot more activity out of there. But it's a know all three D Trent edge. This is huh that is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's called three X three.
Speaker 2: I've got the X one and two, so I'm gonna have to add that one to my collection. That's right, that's right, thanks man, Thanks Eric? Hey, who are you good? See you all right? So now we're here's chat radio from Chattanooga. Good, Uh retailer right there. They set up earlier today, Flagpoles High Tech Marketing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you see a lot of people are not here yet.
Speaker 2: Some of these guys, some of those QRP guys will be at four days in May vendor night tonight, I suspect, and then maybe they'll set up.
Speaker 3: First thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: HF Signals, ro O Controllers, Feutronics. Okay, so hey, Southwest will hire GMRIS Association nice Xpert amplifiers. Richard and his wife are both here. Christine talked to them earlier and they've got pretty good They've got some stock in that that's ready to go, some really good amplifiers. And he's calling me again. Came for a c K is calling me again, and he doesn't know I'm live right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna answer.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna answer. I'm live streaming for my phone, so I'm not gonna answer because I'm on my phone. So that's cable experts back there. Uh managed to spy the ft X one yet. No, he's just not finished setting up and nobody else has one out.
Speaker 3: So no, here's him shack in a box.
Speaker 2: Tar Hill Designs already talked to Robert this morning. Really really like that HP pro intenna I've got that I've been using on Hoda.
Speaker 3: Kinwood.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna tell and I said this in my s my uh short vertical video I posted earlier.
Speaker 3: Come by the Kinwood booth.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna tell you, come by the Kinwood booth and maybe maybe there'll be.
Speaker 3: Something in that box right there.
Speaker 2: Yep. I tried to take a picture of it earlier and they almost slap me. So alright, here we go. What is this an overlanding tent? Okay, Summit Racing project Roman Gladiator.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: D X Engine and his parent company, Summit Racing, teamed up to add more off road and communications capabilities twenty three to a twenty twenty three jeep Gladiator. Here's what we installed. Okay we are. I'm telling you. It's worlds colliding with overlanding and ham Radio right now, and I'm happy to be a part of that. Pretty cool. That's the first time I've ever seen like anything like that at Ham Venchin.
Speaker 3: V E two. DX is here.
Speaker 2: We did some videos with them a couple of years ago. DX Engineering has got a huge set up like they normally do over there.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's go this.
Speaker 2: Way, am sat AM sack cruise over here. Uh Arrow antenna's over here, the QR store.
Speaker 3: This is usually where Bridge.
Speaker 2: Common is set up. And I emailed with them about.
Speaker 3: A week ago.
Speaker 2: They s they were supposed to be here this weekend. Amateur television. Okay, Arden has their booth back that they used to have several years ago. And then Wolf River Coils is here right here on the corner of this building. Okay, walking through, I am walking through. Yes, Uh well, I'm just doing a general overview right now. I'm gonna come and interview people individually, probably tomorrow and Saturday, because we've got a couple of models down there we can talk about.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, we can do that. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: This is a vehicle and vehicle off grade communications set up area. I put my truck over there a couple of years ago. It was fine. I just didn't have as much time to spend over there as what I should have. I didn't want to sit over there all day because I'm walking around talking to people and recording videos. So I haven't signed up for that since then, although I should just go over there and park my truck over there. I guess here's the outside food truck area. You can see how how much the wind is blowing with the flags in the wind right now. Came and got some lunch here earlier. I'm told by several people that the port Chop sandwich is great.
Speaker 3: I have not tried one.
Speaker 2: I think the smoking ape made it famous last year, and I'm pretty sure they came back to this show because the smoking They heard the smoking ape was going to be here again this year. I have that on a pretty unreliable authority, but that's what I've been told. Let's see and all of that back there is flea market area. We're going to do a walk through the flea market also, but not on this stream. This Bourbon Chicken Louisiana grill, this place was pretty popular last year. They need a craft beer truck right there. I'm just saying, oh boy, I can't see the screen anymore. I see all chatting, but I can't read. It's too bright out here. Let's see, We've got two there's a foreign building there, the form building over there, and another one here in front of me right here, and then there's two other buildings buildings what I think are four and five. Yeah, I always ride on the numbering earlier. Okay, so that's building three Marconi. You see the E three and the sign there. The Tesla Hall is E two and the Maxim.
Speaker 3: Hall is E one.
Speaker 2: Exhibitor I think that means exhibitor one, two and three, and then there's two other buildings to the right over here for four and five. This place will be It's kind of amazing how some of these guys set up.
Speaker 3: You look like you look at.
Speaker 2: Him setting up, and you're like, you're there's no way you're gonna be done by tomorrow, and they are.
Speaker 3: They're done, and everything's set up and ready to go. On time.
Speaker 2: It's up. I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is building five.
Speaker 2: The Hurtz Haull.
Speaker 3: Walk through here real quick.
Speaker 2: These these buildings four to five are not as big as the other three, but they are certainly worth checking out. So we're gonna see what's in here. There's ham gadgets. He was on the live stream the other night. He will be at four Days in May. Two ten will be at four Days in May also, So these guys will probably set up first.
Speaker 3: Thing in the morning. I'm Guessing.
Speaker 2: Mobile Amateur Radio Awards Club, JW Designs, Christian Amateur Radio Fellowship, the Whistler Group, Seed Technology. That's Dave. He's camping with us right now and Dave from Seed Technologies. They'll be set up tomorrow morning. Ham sigh.
Speaker 3: Q r P A r C I. They'll probably be it four days in May.
Speaker 2: I guess hey Mel, Hey, how you doing good? How you doing? Man? We show your videos every week our at V every week. Oh the one the one where the one we did at hamcom years ago. Oh wow, we need to get a new one man that was years ago. Okay, Joy, Yeah, good good, that's excellent.
Speaker 3: Good to know.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Green County Convention Visitors, Bureau, Bad Dog Tools, e CARS, East Coast Amateur Radio Service that's where they'll be set up.
Speaker 3: RARS Fest Rawleigh.
Speaker 2: North Carolina.
Speaker 3: That's kind of neat stuff.
Speaker 2: A little.
Speaker 3: The little robot dude right there.
Speaker 2: That's funny right there. Okay, it's two thirty pm, which means it's time for my premiere, although I don't have one today. So you guys are on a live stream and said talkpod has it boothed here?
Speaker 3: What do you know? Okay?
Speaker 2: Nationwide Virtual HAM radio. Okay, maybe unbroken signals anywhere in the United States. Unbroken signals anywhere in the United States. I don't know how they've solved the problem of dropped cell phone calls literally everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: But that's what they're claiming.
Speaker 2: I don't think I really believe that there is no such thing as an unbroken cell phone signal. It does not exist, not today, test equipment, t x Rix systems, Ulti meter. Okay, Okay, let's go back out here and we're gonna walk. So that was Building five, actually, so this next one, last one would be Building four.
Speaker 3: There's nothing in the world wrong.
Speaker 2: With PCB radios or I'm sorry, POC radios.
Speaker 3: P push your talk over cell euler. That's what talk part is.
Speaker 2: But don't tell me it's unbroken anywhere in the US, cause that just does not happen. Okay, last building, Volta Hall.
Speaker 3: See if this door works? Oh it does? Okay, good youth tech airis Kay, there's Neil Robot Wars.
Speaker 2: What's up, Neil? How are you set getting set up?
Speaker 3: Awesome? Same spot as always.
Speaker 2: So it's nice to have air conditioned building. I bet it does, no doubt. DZ Kit Destination Dayton Visitor Center, Youth DX Adventure, Oh swap, my rigs.
Speaker 3: Will be right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, DARA membership.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Those fans with the rotating holograms on them are cool. Okay, there's Spec five. There's where there'll be Spec five. They're from Texas. They make hardware for Meshtastic and Laura Long Island c W Club right next to them. Okay, this is the Rabbit Laser people. They do custom engraving of usually some sort of like insulated mug with the him mention logo on it.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what they got this year.
Speaker 2: Huntsville has a booth right there straight Key Sentry Club. This is where the prize booths are. You turn in your tickets and get eligible to win a prize. A com pretty good booth there. That's gonna be some cool stuff. We may have to come talk to these guys. So KB three I s h QSL cards. He's here every year, many year power amplifiers.
Speaker 3: We'll have to.
Speaker 2: I may come talk to those guys tomorrow. Okay, here's wid D Worldwide Hamm Radio. He's got a booth of his own fairs Amateurador International Radio Services and we looked at these already skyworn guys.
Speaker 3: Whatnot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's all of the exhibitor booths, all five buildings of the exhibitors. They've expanded, so I'm told they've expanded the Swapfest area from where it was last year, although the part they told me they expanded to, I don't think they've started setting.
Speaker 3: Up in yet. But if you come out of this building.
Speaker 2: And we just came through this food court right here on the left, most of your swaps are going to be over here on the right, all along the south side perimeter here and behind that fence inside of the horse track. That's in fact, I'm pretty sure this is where the PoTA guys were last year. So I don't know where the PoTA guys are. I don't have to figure out where they've moved to, cause they've got a lot more. So. We were told that there was gonna be swaps all behind these buildings, which that's usually vendor parking, but I haven't seen anyone set up back there yet, so maybe they rearranged it. I'm not sure, but this is all swap Fest here. Main training company has set up here a couple of years. The first couple of years they were here and I hung out with them during those shows. You see the white lines painted on the grass right there, that'll be These are each individual swap areas right there, and then everything back in there will be swap fest, largest swap fest ever.
Speaker 3: But I don't know where the PoTA guys are.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure this is where they were last year, right around in this corner somewhere. And if you guys are talking to me in the chat, I can't see the screen. It's too bright out here. So sorry, I'm not answering the chat more. But it's hard to do with these live streams like I'm doing now. So we'll do a full walk through of the I'm not gonna do a full walk through of the swap area now. I will do it, probably, I might do that Saturday.
Speaker 3: We'll see do the do.
Speaker 2: The inside part and some interviews tomorrow and do the uh swaps on Saturday.
Speaker 3: We'll see how that goes. But it's uh.
Speaker 2: Two thirty in the afternoon, Ohio time, Eastern time, and you can see everybody's still setting up and getting ready for the ham Fest. Alright, I'm gonna walk back here to the campsite. Say hi to everybody. That's a sweet antenna tower right there. There's one of the forum rooms out there, form room number four. That's the one that Joe was talking about doing his kid building class in this little field right here will probably probably be full tomorrow, although that might be parking. It looks like people are just parking there right now, so we'll see what happens with that. There were more people here on Wednesday. We've been showing up ever since I got on the list and got on RV spot, which I think this is my fourth year. Yeah, cause they didn't do it in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one they didn't have ham mentioned at all because of COVID, So twenty twenty two, three, four, and now five this is my fourth year to have.
Speaker 3: An RV spot.
Speaker 2: And that's it right there in front of the camera right now. But usually we get We've always gotten here on Wednesday so that we have all day Thursday to do whatever, and usually there'll be like one or two other people in this area with us.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we got here and we were like the sixth person.
Speaker 2: That was two thirty in the afternoon, and by the evening there were probably a good ten ten or eleven of these spots filled up, and the rest of these that you see now all came in this morning or sometime late morning today. But it was, Uh, it's gonna be a good show this year, guys. There's gonna be a lot of activity, a lot of people showing up early, several new radios being revealed. Yesu Kinwood Flex Radio Pac TENA is here, and I don't know what he's going to do after about nine fifteen in the morning on Friday, when he sells out of his antennas.
Speaker 3: But there we go. And this guy that's camping next to.
Speaker 2: Me is not here yet, otherwise we wouldn't be able to park all these vehicles here.
Speaker 3: So this is the two Live Motley.
Speaker 2: Crew and this is it here. This is a christ.
Speaker 3: So that that guy, that guy right there apparently makes a piece.
Speaker 2: Of software I've never heard of.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about that.
Speaker 2: Who wants to Who wants to see Sebastian and Polo on one of my Sunday night live streams, put a put a comment in the chat. I know you do, Bill, So yeah, make sure to donate to Polo. Unlike some people, so if you're a if you if you find uh if you are attending him vention, I don't think you can probably see that. We are monitoring one forty six dot four five and two two three dot five. Oh, So that is it. We're going to uh shut this down here. I'm going to try to do another live stream this evening, and Kyle is going to live stream.
Speaker 3: Where did Kyle go?
Speaker 2: He pulled one of his disappearing acts again. Kyle's going to live stream from four days in May tonight. So aa Kyle AA zeroze go check out his channel, subscribe if you're not already. He will be live from the vendor night at four days in May. I am going to try to go live again here in maybe like two and a half hours with some equipment that I'm picking up today that you might or might not.
Speaker 3: Be interested in. We'll see.
Speaker 2: So seventy three guys, thanks for watching, and see you at Hamvenson twenty twenty five five