Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarttick. You're about to teach your LA's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Coach Derek Blackman and Tom Sweeny. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 2: You see that video of Elmo saying salt and vinegar, like he's like a like he's from the Bronx.
Speaker 3: A st vinegar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that, he's it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's the weirdest characters from the Bronx.
Speaker 2: But well that's well his original Yeah, well it's it blew my mind when I first heard it because it's just like I've never heard such clear. I've never personified Almo to that degree with a.
Speaker 3: Little nigga, little nigga boy from New York. Yeah, like it's just like, I mean, he is, but I know.
Speaker 1: Onions, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't even say it like that anymore, which just crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, have you ever said it like some of you Easterners turning b into a.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: A lot of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's actually like it's not just now it's Boston Boston, it's a lot of England and all it's Northeast. My fucking it's like a h I love.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's like even like the reverse where Tesla became Tesla some way Tesler, like Trump said that, he says, Tesler do ship like that that I've noticed on the East Coast don't, even though I don't know why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess it's the it's the Uh, it's probably the overarching like Italian and Jewish, which probably like the dialects that like from an informed people.
Speaker 2: It's like a radioactive haze that affects everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you all need to stop it forever.
Speaker 3: Guys speak weird too.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Valley Girl ship that infected the world.
Speaker 3: That at the vocal I have never met the like, oh my god, like that like that Valley girl.
Speaker 1: Like've never met that I've met that.
Speaker 3: You're lucky I met that.
Speaker 1: You're lucky. I have gone to school with a lot of them, I've I've I was briefly dating this girl from Texas that somehow and I was like, how did you get this? You were born and raised in Texas and you have like this media consumption. Oh my god, you know how they put the A at the end of everything.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid. Blame Michelle Branch.
Speaker 3: She played a part. She played a part in it.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, give me an example everywhere.
Speaker 2: A long time ago that went something like I didn't go super viable, but I got like it got way more than I thought it would do, like five hundred k something weird. But I was like, I was just I had the lyrics to that song everywhere, and I just like recorded as she was playing. I just like smashed A at the end of every lyric and it works traded inside out so I can see part of you that's drifting me when outwake your Is that actually there?
Speaker 1: I swear to God, it's like, literally, why don't ruin this song for me? It's a I still love that song so that if I start noticing that the room she shouted word in the middle, I would That's what that would be.
Speaker 3: That's an enhancement, that'd be elevation, Like whoa, I gotta buy this cassette.
Speaker 2: Every way to me when that's a good that's a good song, man. I gotta say.
Speaker 1: It's a fun song.
Speaker 3: It's funny. What's all a period piece? That's like, that's like.
Speaker 2: It feels like if you was like that was because that was what like post nine to eleven, just post just post that was like when everybody was like try like a nice a nice feeling anyway. Welcome to the sar Tank Podcast. Hello, it's me Chris, it's him Derek.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at it. Welcome to the Tarkan Podcast. Remember shave, you do have to shave. I think you should keep it. I'm gonna line it up, but I'm gonna like I have to.
Speaker 2: You should shave exactly half of it so you can get into arguments with yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Like me, I like that.
Speaker 3: I pointed him with my thumb because I was scared to give it. That meme is so powerful because if someone's really mad, like if you're gett an argument on Twitter and you post that you ethered him, he's like, it's like, oh yeah, this guy doesn't care about my speech anymore.
Speaker 2: He's such an unremarkable character. But that image of him is like that, that image of that image of Ross from Friends say and get a load of this N word. It's probably like the most potent character in all of Friend's history, not Ross himself, but that I.
Speaker 3: Would argue that Ross is actually the only except like exemporary person because he's actually like an archaeologist that works at a costume.
Speaker 2: In the show, like in the like in the Canada, one of his.
Speaker 3: Students, which is kind of weird. I'm don't sure he fucked on a students. It was the nineties that no one talks about in like you know, but I'm pretty sure he's the nineties one was doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't well, yeah that's true, but also literally that is true, but uh, I didn't I don't know enough.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that, but I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure he was dating on his students or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think I've only seen earnestly, like maybe like twenty episodes of Friends, and that's being like generous.
Speaker 3: I've seen quite a bit of it, but never like like like intense, you know.
Speaker 2: It's always been background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were actually watching a little bit of it because so uh shouting nicking Jordan, they let us use the HBO Max, So I watched That's where I watched the Prian was on, and then we were just checking out what else is on there, and so we saw a.
Speaker 2: Big Bang Theory and I was like.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's get let's give it a shot. First episode, the pilot or whatever. And you know, it took way too long for a real joke to happen. I was like, Oh, this is crazy, Like, oh, let's compare this to like Friends, Let's see how long it takes. It's like immediate immediately. The writers are just like on point, and I was like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like they're like it's a sitcom. People want a joke, right, situational comedies or the jokes. The jokes in Big Bank Theory, I remember being like just referencing nerd things was the joke mostly.
Speaker 1: It's mostly that, And like there was a joke that it took way too long to happen where it was they were going to go to a sperm bank, I think in the first episode and then and it took way too long for it to be like gay joke to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think that was fut It was like we were just donating sperm.
Speaker 1: They got like scared and left and uh and then they had a new roommate's hot chick of course doors open, they approach her, which I'm like, Okay, these fucking nerds would never just approach a hot ass fucking chick, and then she immediately thinks they're gay, which was like that joke. I was waiting for that joke to happen.
Speaker 2: Already because but you can see it coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like it happened and it just didn't hit as hard. There's a gay we watched It was coincidentally a gay joke in Friends, because what's it The the two other guys, Joey and the other Chandler, they had a baby and they were trying to use it to pick up chicks, and then immediately the girls thought they were gay, Like oh, where'd you guys adopt it? It was still funny, like the comedic timing. I was like, damn, very different fucking show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's also erarors, though it was those errors different as well too. It's a look, I'm not a big bang theory apologist at all. I fucking despise that show, but I think there's there's comedy in it. But the problem is that we're all kind of nerdy, so the comedy will always look really stupid to us. The nature of where we sit in like the things we enjoy. It feels like, oh, those are autistic nerds. At this point, I'm a regular. Well I'm not that exactly, not exactly.
Speaker 1: Not strong. You're close.
Speaker 2: It's there, it's there, it's there.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 3: I I've done everything in Silk Song. There's something wrong with me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I hate that show. I don't even now. It's like if it's if people made it, I kind of don't hate it, you know what I mean? Now that AI is the thing, now it's like just like all right, that's not for me whatever, But like there's just so much. Even even Our Raiders has like AI in it, which is like crazy to me because it's just like that's not this is not like A it doesn't need it. It's rude, it doesn't need it. It's got AI voices in it. Yeah, it's rude. And to call out like oh, wires here on the shelf, and it's just like you get a hire a guy to do that, you don't need.
Speaker 1: It feels an RPG. It's not an RPG.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not RPG. Where like every end see react like that's the thing. It's like I can see AI you being used in experimental game design, like like that where it's like, okay, you have an RPG where every NPC can react to everything you say regardless of context. That would be impossible to record, Like it would just not be possible.
Speaker 1: So I could see it.
Speaker 2: But like in the game like our graders or you're like wires on the floor, it's like just you can hire a guy to say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't need to be I don't know. It's just really dumb. It's because that kind of a game, especially because that kind of a game is so built on like communicating with other people. Like it's literally like fifty percent of the enjoyment of the game is voice chat, and so like, for you to use AI voices in a game that's so so reliant on human voices, it's kind of crazy. But you know whatever, we're in a down.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's gonna get worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, look I'm glad the games I love never used it. I'm glad BG three didn't put any voices in it, thank god. Yeah, that would have broke my heart.
Speaker 1: It have been really weird. Too with all of like, hey, we're really listening to the players, were making it their development along and then sudden fucking carlike Will all just AI and it's bad. It's like it's like fucking uh they all look like Will Smith eating spaghetti or some shit.
Speaker 2: It's like Microsoft, Sam, Oh, they.
Speaker 3: Just didn't they just didn't care about us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they would be like that.
Speaker 1: Man, bro I got one of my friends. He uh it actually slightly depressed me where he's he's he's a musician that you know, his band got to Metal Blade Records is like the biggest metal record company. Maybe maybe still, but uh they made it like I was in his band and then later on they got signed, like he made it essentially phenomenal musician, tortured artist. And then he hit me up the other day and he was like, hey, man, I've always been against AI, but I started fucking with the the that AI app that generates music. Yeah whatever, you know music, the music one, it's it's similar to that name. And he was like yeah, like fucking he sent me three tracks and like they were fucking hits, you know, and it pissed me off. Yeah, and like it really bothered me.
Speaker 2: Well, music in particular is very scientific. It's very like, there's a big math kind of thing.
Speaker 3: There's a it's a soign it's like it would be the easiest thing to way more of a science than people like to admit it is. It is an art, but it is also literally a sign.
Speaker 2: There's artistic choices, but it's always like, I mean, our ears are our brains are wired to like light, Like there's.
Speaker 3: Math, you know, there's Yeah, I've written why a four to four and a four to three sound good to humans? Period?
Speaker 1: Like no matter what.
Speaker 3: And it sucks because you feel like you feel like, oh do I even really like this music?
Speaker 1: Or am I being?
Speaker 2: You can't get you can't fall down.
Speaker 3: It's a bad rabbit hole. It's a bad It's like why why is everything a sixteen? And then why when it's not a sixteen? It sounds bad? And you're like, oh, because I'm a dumb monkey. Well I'm a dumb monk. Well yeah I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: Ape is still bad too, right, Yeah, it's worse. It might be worse.
Speaker 2: It's actually worse because they escape, Yeah that's why I get. Yeah, they go through time and everything else's insane.
Speaker 3: That's the same black people were put sent through time. Everyone history which.
Speaker 1: Like a creation that was like sent through time.
Speaker 2: And Nick foint, I should make a mode of APIs game.
Speaker 1: That'd be insane. It's just the very beginning of course. God damn it.
Speaker 3: This is someone kneeling on freaking one of the apes.
Speaker 1: Next. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going there necessarily good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were, you were in that ballpark obviously.
Speaker 1: I really was kind of bad. I haven't seen a movie in years.
Speaker 3: God, it's so good. Oh my god, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: Did you see.
Speaker 2: It's Vince Gilligan's new show, The Guys did Breaking Bad and Better Call It On? It was on Apple TV. They fucking got me. I was like, you so far, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: You know she's crazy right now? What fucking welcome to Dairy? That show's nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't that that with like Penny Wise is uh.
Speaker 2: What is it his cousin?
Speaker 3: That's not opposite.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man nicols stupid.
Speaker 3: It would be like dime foolish or dollar foolish.
Speaker 1: That's worse.
Speaker 2: I feel no opposite. I think it makes more sense, but it's sound. It rolls off the tongue worse.
Speaker 3: Nicchol nicol st Nichols sounds funny only because it sounds like the N word. That's the reason why Nichols the funny.
Speaker 1: I don't agree at all.
Speaker 3: I only agree.
Speaker 2: I only agree. Well, look, I forgot to say, like whatever, it's a Stark Gang podcast. Go to Patrionic Compass the Dark Gang. Remember I forgot to say this at the beginning because I always do. Go to Patrionic Compasses, not now, right now, and you can support us. You get early access, ad free episodes, exclusive episodes, all that fucking shit that everybody talks about. You know, we get it. What is that?
Speaker 1: What was that there?
Speaker 2: You open opening? It's an elixir to make my penis stronger? Oh do you need that?
Speaker 3: Wronger, I need to be strong, Not that I need it, but it is a strong penis.
Speaker 1: That's one that could lift like your phone when you get hard.
Speaker 3: It could rip out your pants when it.
Speaker 1: Like have you seen did you see Conor McGregor's news get leaked by Azalea Banks? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would she do that? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's crazy? Oh yeah, when she was uh defending the Epstein island ship saying like, look, we all when we were fourteen years old, fucked a guy and his She was saying all this crazy. She was saying basically all this, you know, sagitatory rape stuff that shed look not all a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna look, I'm not gonna see there should be more than there should be. I would say probably a good like.
Speaker 1: Fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: I'll go higher.
Speaker 2: You know, the American popular it's.
Speaker 1: Something crazy, it's something crazy. It's just crazy to also defend it, you know, like that's where I'm like, hey, yeah, chill out. But yeah, she so Connor was on one I use, a huge drug addict, you know, and just does what he wants, and his wife sticks by him because she's a fucking you know, she's one of those ones. She's she's basically Carmela and and fucking the Sopranos, like literally, so yeah, yeah, it's he fucking sent nudes and then one of the nudes fully erected. He's hanging a weight from his dick and she shared him and we're like, oh, how big was the weight? Though I don't remember, but I got twenty five pound from your penis. It wasn't that, but it was like one of those I think one of those circle weights. If I remember correctly, twenty five from your dick is a that's a feat. I gotta gotta respect words, do it Definitely wasn't that. It was probably like two and a half pounds. I'm nothing, I imagine, is it nothing? That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's not nothing. But that's not That's not what I want it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what I was. That's what.
Speaker 3: See that's forty five from his balls is interesting. It's like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Forty five What do you saying?
Speaker 3: Just bothered? Bothered on face.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to get like Connors. So that's why my eleixure.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, I see that's fair. I feel it every time I take a sip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Well you guys want some No, that's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't need a stronger penist. Sub just lead to more trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you can keep your ramen noodle fucking dick perfectly great. It's long and it's like when I roll it up.
Speaker 2: He so, guys, very cool. Trump went to a uh what was that a football game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Washington Commanders. They got changed to the commanders because the Redskins is fucked up. All right, Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Redskins unfortunately sounds cool, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Commander is worse in some way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's well, like I command you. It's like it kind of implies like a slave relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I command.
Speaker 3: Well they're doing the commanding, not so much they're commanding other people.
Speaker 2: Well they're not though, because they're the coaches the commanding doing the commanding commandment. Yeah, Anyway, he was at this game and he was giving. He went out he for some reason what was he doing? He was like giving like some kind of a fucking So it's like, uh.
Speaker 1: You know, uh, it was like in in is that the right word in lieu of a veteran's day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Yeah, that was yesterday. So like he was like, but is that the right word in lou Is that before? Is that prior? I'm not gonna I'm just gonna retract that so prior to you know, And I like, I don't know if I'm using that right. I'm just gonna retract what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, that's good.
Speaker 1: So, but yeah, I think in in in relation and correlation to it and then so he was doing some like I'm like, I gonna decree this that I'm protecting this something type of constitutional thing for I think he was doing some ship like that he was and he was supposed to say his name right like where you say I and then always usually in a contract it leaves it blank. But for stupid people, it needs a parentheses to be like state your name, and Donald Trump your name said it. I actually I think if you listen really closely, it even adds there's then before state your name, he does to be very clear that it's like, hey, then state your name. Because he's so stupid it needs to be very clear. And he's still fucked it up. It is crazy and over a fucking ensemble of booze, a choir of booze.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. There was a it was loud. It was like very clearly, like is there sometimes where people say like, oh, he got booed at this thing and I hear and I'm like yeah, but I mean there's like a reasonable like it's like I don't know, there's more there's it's mixed and there's more cheers. Usually this one was like show you too, greenshots.
Speaker 1: So there's this one beautiful, that's that's insane.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 1: And then another one. Oh wow.
Speaker 3: That was the guy at the Kirk thing, the guy that was like.
Speaker 2: Right there, dude, the fucking the fact that he when I heard that, he said, I then state your name. I heard somebody say that, and I was like, there's no way, Like there's no way, right, like, because that's that's comically because that's like cartoon you know what I mean, that's how you would write a character and like a like a fucking cartoon network Leslie.
Speaker 1: Nielsen The President and Scary Movie exactly, that's exactly. I feel like he might have literally done that, you know what. That's definitely like a radiant I feel like he probably did to the kids. It was something like like you read like an empty madlib or something. He's like, I will urbue or like like you know the teleprompter and it gives you notes in the teleprompter you're not supposed to read it, and probably something like that happened. I imagine he reads it is like Hi, I'm Donald Trump and I'm jd Vance. It really is great. That would have me.
Speaker 2: And then I saw I mean I've seen that like I've seen some newscasters do that.
Speaker 1: They introduced themselves to each other, and it's always very funny.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, man, Like that was crazy seeing it happen. I was like, Yo, you really said I Then state your name. It's fucking jaz Man. I don't know how you defend it anymore, Man.
Speaker 1: State your name. It's just like it's it seems like if I were Maga, I would think this is fake too, because it's so You're so used to like, Oh, everyone loves my president, he's so great, and then you see this. Your president reads the fucking parentheses thing. Everyone's booing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know what a parenthesis is. I used to think like those those reports coming out of the White House, where like they were just like Trump can't read, and like he needs everything like every speech or like every like big document or every big meeting has to be like drawn for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've seen those claus and I'm like, I don't know how true that is. But then I see things like this and I'm like, yeah, maybe it's more possible than I ever thought before. Yeah, you know, because I know for a fact, like I don't know, we've had we've had dim presidents before, you know what I mean? George Bush was kind of dim, but I was pretty sure that he could read. He was a dim one.
Speaker 1: And he also like I don't remember. I remember him trying to remember quotes and fucking them up, Like he couldn't say, like, fool me once once. He couldn't.
Speaker 2: He couldn't remember that, can't fool me again, You can't me again?
Speaker 1: Like when he not remember that, he can't fool me once?
Speaker 2: Shame on, shame, shame on the fish.
Speaker 1: Hey, she fooled me once?
Speaker 2: If you hey there.
Speaker 3: I think he was clearly a rich kid, and he might have been he might have been a cool guy, Like I think George Bush might have been a pretty decent guy.
Speaker 2: Do you remember he was just he was just like I know what you're saying, Like most presidents that we've had outside of them being president would be normal people, and Trump would not be because he would be he would. We know what he's like, we know what he's like.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen I've seen conversations with Biden, Like if he wasn't deterroorating, he could he could, like I always I think of it in a ways.
Speaker 2: Can you hang in a bar, like can you hang in a bar?
Speaker 1: Biden would tell stupid stories and people wouldn't understand, but you still be like, oh, lovable grandpa, Baby, you still be like lovable Grandpa. Grandpa's a little fucked, but he's still kind of fun. George Bush, I mean, come on, dude, when he's on the golf hot do you remember that fucking iconic moment he's on the golf course talking about He's basically talking about like terrorism, like where the war on terror?
Speaker 2: This and this and man we must and okay, okay, and the war on or we must. I don't know what he said. Now watch this drive.
Speaker 1: I was like it was a good drive too.
Speaker 3: I was like, this nigga is not dodge that shoe and he would have caught it.
Speaker 1: That would have been be engaged to, like this is the most funny had in like a while. When the first one's thrown, he's.
Speaker 2: Kind of look he's wild after he kind of smuzzling like like like he's kind.
Speaker 1: Of wanting more. If he would have waived her like like come on, like let's keep it, keep it going. That was great.
Speaker 3: I think I think most of them, if they weren't like by their nature war criminals, psychopaths. I think a few. I don't think Reagan would have been. I think Reagan is a bad person. Nixon probably too.
Speaker 2: I mean, most of them are kind of awful.
Speaker 3: Jimmy probably famously probably have been.
Speaker 2: Like Jimmy is probably the best one.
Speaker 3: Let's go plant flowers in a garden and and read the children.
Speaker 2: He's actually a good dude, it seems.
Speaker 3: Then it's like, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Brock, Brock's a war criminal. Two.
Speaker 3: It sucks as much as I think Brock might be a decent guy, I just I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, pre president, yeah, yeah, and pre president. And if he never bothered to see Gobin, yeah, he would probably be a chilll guy. I would. I think I would probably like Jimmy.
Speaker 1: I'd we'd be talking like, dude, you're getting we'd be talking bast about having beer. That's you ever play Escape? Playing this new game?
Speaker 3: It's cooled Hollow Night. I'm pretty sure it out. I've been been playing Hollow Night. Just came out playing a hard game, bro I can't stand to that fucking world.
Speaker 1: Playing Solks on Silk a little a little more difficult than Hollow Night. What what? What's with these difficulty spikes between games, why can't you keep it? Uh relatively just as hard waters?
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy man. I took Michelle's out a cheesecake factory, bitch, Ordan four cheesecakes?
Speaker 1: Do you even need them?
Speaker 2: Never I go to the cheesecake and Pourium.
Speaker 1: I'm moret poring kind of guy. I never thought I would see from software milking their content. Oh my god, we're not talking.
Speaker 3: We didn't sy anything about that.
Speaker 2: What happened? What do you mean? The Japanese the javan State to play I had to sit through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to watch fucking everybody. I was so fucking so mad. Did it?
Speaker 3: Did it? Sony acquire firm in a few years?
Speaker 1: They did that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, they own like a steak or something, but like they don't own it. Okay, that was like, that's that's true, Like that they own like a I think like a couple of percent steak and steaks.
Speaker 1: Like like like Trump steaks. Did they like they sold?
Speaker 2: How fucking annoyed would you be if if that was? Like we've been talking, like we've only been like tangentially aware of like stocks and like how that functions because we don't really engage in that kind of ecosystem, and then we find out that literally like oh no, when we mean steaks, we mean like they cook a steak.
Speaker 1: For every like it's real, Like they're real stakes, Like.
Speaker 3: They give people steaks after they buy stakes, and that wouldn't be a crazy things.
Speaker 1: Like oh, how much steake do you have in this? And it's like oh, and you finally pay attention. You start hearing they're talking in ounces. Yeah, wait a minute, like wait, what has it always been this way? Yeah, fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: I got like about five pounds in front software, Like you what is that? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I got port dance, actually got with the porter. You're like, I have a If you go to their house and they have like a it's like, oh, I've always wonder why they have like a suspiciously large fridge. They killed myself, but this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Life is dumb.
Speaker 2: I don't want this anymore. That means that means cows have to exist for companies to exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for publicly traded.
Speaker 2: Companies, Like what do do Indians trade?
Speaker 1: What do they do? Because like they don't.
Speaker 2: Fuck with cows?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't fucking they don't. They don't.
Speaker 1: They don't eat them, they.
Speaker 3: Don't eat them.
Speaker 2: They're just walking all over the place and.
Speaker 3: They set How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 2: About that? Uh, that guy they got in trouble for doing the documentary about the poop throwing contest.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: You know. I saw like he did like a documentary they have like a manure throwing contest or something in India and he documented and it was like, like, uh, people are like it's a racist of you to record it. And I'm like, I think the guy may be a little racist maybe, but like I mean that's oh was he laughing? Or I don't actually you know, I think that that Well, yeah, I would, how would want not?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know much about the guy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't look I'm gonna be honest with I'm gonna be straight up. I don't know anything about the guy. The guy could be like a hardcore right wing dude who like hates Indians, Tommy Robinson or whatever. Yeah, he might be a completely reasonable dude who just went there and saw this insane thing and recorded. I don't really know. It's kind of it's kind of irrelevant because for me, I'm like, why is there.
Speaker 1: Why this exists at all? Listen, So does that make ninety day fiance the other way racist? Because there there's a couple that's living in India and uh me and Jojo are judging harshly when oh, we have a new business. We have we brought in a priest to bless the business by sprinkling cow piss all over the place. Is that real? Yes?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, oh, this is cool.
Speaker 1: They said it's sterile, but I'm like, how sterile could something be?
Speaker 3: And it'd be a different culture that.
Speaker 1: Is cuts the black guys, cuts them black? Please. Oh they You.
Speaker 3: Guys constantly say I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: I did not say anything. You guys constantly say I'm the worst one. That was fire.
Speaker 3: Everyone that's watching this, I want you guys to understand I would have never said that.
Speaker 1: You would have thought it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I would have thought that. I think there is a barrier in my mind.
Speaker 2: I was not expecting it was right there.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, there it is. I got there's the joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you gotta sometimes it's like you gotta grab before it goes away like a dream when you're waking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeahh well either I remember right, don't.
Speaker 2: You remembered it?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Anyway, what the were I have not said some shit like that in a while. Oh, good joke.
Speaker 3: Terrible persons, terrible.
Speaker 2: David Jaffie, Did you see like he got kind of in trouble because what do you say? No, you know, I think it's hysterical.
Speaker 1: A lot of people were.
Speaker 2: Gonna get his h up his ass about it, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is funny.
Speaker 2: It's poorly timed maybe, but like you know how you know, there's all these commercials where they go like this is an xbox, you know, like, oh it's like a PC, or this is an Xbox and it's like a or your phone or like a fucking iPad or whatever. It's like this is an Xbox because they're trying to push the you know, the ecosystem more than the machine. Some dude, I guess, uh his I don't know if it's his dad or whoever. But someone died and they went to the grave and there was like a bunch of there's a bunch of flowers and stuff, you know, like the standard stuff that you would see a sent grave or whatever, and like some I guess someone put down controllers because it's like they were game. He was like a big game guy, and so I was like, yeah, here's you know, here's a system or whatever, and they just kind of left it out there. He took a picture of any of this whole thing. Javy retweeted as he goes, this is an Xbox, which I don't know. I just think it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny, but it is entirely insensive, but especially.
Speaker 2: Because like I don't know anything about that, Like I don't know anything about that guy. That guy, like the guy who posted it originally, because he could be just like completely normal, nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he made his father's death a joke though, Yeah, like that's kind of nothing. I mean, don't Hey, I'm no one to judge, because.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: I want y'all to like like that one story to dynamite my fucking grave if I have one, Yeah, if I have, because I actually don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: So if I end up having one, you guys have a permission. Anyone listening as a permission dynamite my grave?
Speaker 3: Can I piss your grave? Would you be mine?
Speaker 2: No, because I don't want a grave, so please desecrate it. Desecreated so bad that they have to take him up and move him.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it on purpose, man, I understand that I cook with this foot.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying. I'm trying to cook with this foot. I ching with this what's wrong? I'm an American man that cooks with my foot. Was wrong? I don't understand the problem.
Speaker 3: On a tirade lately by Fred, I don't.
Speaker 1: Understand what's going on? What's wrong with what's the wrong with me cooking?
Speaker 3: Put my foot in it?
Speaker 1: Like you know, like like Southern people say, okay, okay, yeah, I'm put my foot in my own mouth. Is that what's happening? Yeah? All right, yeah. I don't think there's anything wrong with I don't see any correlation with anything else we were talking about. Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't know what the fuck we're talking about anymore. There was something else that happened that I can't remember. You look like yourself there, man. You look like you look like someone was You look like someone coming in to be cast as you.
Speaker 3: I have the ability to contort my face. Pretty well, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, oh ship, speaking of a weird faces, somebody gave us a no, I'm not doing anything weird now.
Speaker 3: I'm justesting.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought you were like, we're just curious. Somebody sent us in a good scumbag candidate for you.
Speaker 1: Oh really it looks I like it? Did you do you have it on the phone. I don't have the image from you have the email on your phone?
Speaker 2: I do my pH Okay, you turn your phones off the progress look at that.
Speaker 3: I literally always do that. I've been doing it for months now.
Speaker 2: Your watch is on though, right, yeah, oh well.
Speaker 1: Literally there's there's that.
Speaker 3: I literally can't scroll on my watch.
Speaker 2: No, I understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but you can get like emergency calls like if the house on fire.
Speaker 2: So they sent the candidate for the for the for those of you who don't know over on a star tank dot shop. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's right. Holidays, I have some Christmas designs that I've got in the chamber.
Speaker 3: You know, there's around the corner.
Speaker 2: It will be I mean the designs will be done in like a less than a week, I think. But I'm wearing a sacred simples one right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that should not wear that during our podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever, man, idiot, But.
Speaker 1: We're in competition, que.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to save audience clearly the same fucking person. You know how I know we don't have the same audience because, like I real, I know what the writings are like for both audiences, and the writings on Sacred are literate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and probably way more mature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're way more mature.
Speaker 3: How much do you love Megan Man?
Speaker 2: In fact, I love Megan Quine a man.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It sounds like Shapiro everybody turning on everybody was turning on him too, because he was given that he I don't know what the context was. He was in some like interview, but he was like, if you just can't afford a limb somewhere, you should fucking meang. It's not really, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is Uh, he's just not he's not with it right now. He doesn't. First of all, he's he's allowed racism to thrive under his banner for a very long time. And now that it's fighting affecting Jews, now whoa, whoa. Now it's a problem that is that is the biggest problem that's happened with that, and that's what always happens with like every minority group that does that.
Speaker 2: It's like, but I'm one of the good ones.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, and now Nick Flintes is dominating, dominating, and now he thinks it's a problem because Tucker Carlson did an interview with uh.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost like, yo, this is he keeps saying things like, I can platform whoever I want, you do your own interview in a lot of aspects. I agree with that, but not with Nick wint has not with a person like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the algorithm is huge, Like he pops up on my Instagram all the time, and it's usually him making like perfect sense because it's like, you know, it's like the snippets, they'll snip the parts win you now just talking, He'll he'll snip out the broken clock kind of segments. Yeah, it's never like you know, the the extreme ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the thing that annoys me though they're all all of them are aware of it. Tucker Carlson didn't bring up any of the extremities, didn't bring up any of them. Fucking Megan Kelly, all of them they're all aware of how fucked up he is.
Speaker 2: You see Magan Kelly show like he had uh she had Ben Shapiro on like some in front of some live audience, and he was like, nik Koitte has pretended to kill you in grand the thought, Oh, let's take a look. And they played the clip behind them on stage of Nick Fuentas like gunning Ben Shapiro, Dad and grant the thought, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, why would you do that? That's crazy? It is nuts. Megan, Megan Kelly's she's a ghoul man. She's she's she's awful man. So yeah, it Ben's he's losing cool points because they dude you again, just like a lot of people say, and I completely agree with this, the conservatives or publicans actually say, have always been courting racism, but in a very like oh, I'm not like you know, oh using words like welfare queen or whatever, you know what you were referring to. Sure, they've always been doing this coded language, pretending like they're not racist. But and then so now Nick fuint is just out and about loud about it, and so all of those people are like, oh, finally somebody who's not fucking playing footsies with racism. They're just championing it because this is what I've always wanted. And so Ben Shapiro's like, oops, I need to reel this in a little bit. And then they're like, fuck off, Ben, fuck off, you piece of shit. Fucking ne Yahu, like cocksucking motherfucker, Like they're going crazy, And I was like, yeah, that's exactly what was gonna happen, you bitch fratized with fucking bigots.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They literally they're they're gonna bite you your.
Speaker 2: Age you Yeah, I am very proud. Oh they're oh yeah, that's a pretty good one. That is a fucking scary image. Yeah, I don't remember what the context of this was. I look.
Speaker 1: Even better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I said, I just said interesting.
Speaker 1: What does that?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: What I mean by what?
Speaker 1: There's interesting? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have never guessed.
Speaker 2: It's me standing over the camera looking fucking mega mega bunked.
Speaker 3: Like you really like grapes.
Speaker 2: I do like grapes.
Speaker 1: There you go you're talking about I.
Speaker 2: Mean, oh, yeah, the three grapes three we have like twelve really, yeah, it's really dangerous tradition where we scarf down twelve grapes in less than a minute. But it's usually green. I'm a green grape kind of guy.
Speaker 3: I'm I just like grapes in general, like one of the consu But to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I don't really seek them out. I only have them in years.
Speaker 1: Got to stop this man, the brain rot people are gonna have a field day with this man. But the grapes.
Speaker 2: Just talking about grape? What do you mean what's wrong with graping?
Speaker 1: Stop? Oh?
Speaker 2: I just I just got it.
Speaker 1: No you did?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just got it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I still, honestly, I don't get I'm a little afraid. I have a little secure about.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I swear to god there was something. Oh yeah, Trump's did the Fstein files. We knew that already there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the whole thing. It's like when another religious leader gets arrested for cpu or molestation, everyone's like, yeah, whatever, it's fucking I gotta catch a train, you know, Like it's yeah, there's it's nothing. It's so common, dude, it's saddle common. It's people should be like outraged, and people are like, yeah, I know, and like, if you know, why are you still bringing your kids to them?
Speaker 2: Sometimes It's like it was a video of a Trump giving like a I don't know, some something to some kid at some event. I saw he walked up to him and he's like here you go. He's and the kids like I'm honored, sir or whatever, like why are you letting my guy next week? You get it all.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy, you know, all of them where when fucking Biden was like sniffing kids and talking he likes them the dog what do you do? Can't be around kids ever, that's crazy, Like hearing that shit hair is my leg down.
Speaker 2: That story is so Instan was a corn Pop story right here talking about his buddy corn All. Godamn corn Pop.
Speaker 1: He was at like some youth's thing. It was like it was like a it was like a youth like I think, like a minority. I forgot what the event was, but there was a lot of black folks there. Yeah, and so he was trying to reach out to relatvity and somehow did you guys once, hey, some guy with a knife try to fight me named corn Pop. You' all know what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I see you, sir. It sucks because like you look exactly like him think of it.
Speaker 3: It is so it sucks because Biden's like clearly a racist. But it's like also, like.
Speaker 2: Is he clearly a race I feel like he doesn't believe anything he was at I wonder in his younger years he.
Speaker 1: Was a racist. But the crime Bill is a big tell too. Yeah, you would probably be like, yeah, this is good. But also I can say, because I know there's a lot of people think about like the the the Pam bondis, the people like that, the who's the Nancy Mays of the World's I think they're like psychopaths and they don't really or I can say socio they're bordered. They're like I would say more psychopaths because they're executing.
Speaker 3: Horrible things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if they have like true feelings of it's just more of like let's just do let's just hurt people because it's fun kind of a thing. I feel like there's a lot of people it's like Pam BONDI fucking blast a fucking dog, right because a puppy because it was just being a little bit difficult to train, and then she has the fucking audacity to be like Hassan shocked the dog of like these people.
Speaker 2: That's that is very funny.
Speaker 1: That's a psychosis. You you are crazy, like these are the people we're thought about.
Speaker 2: That the connection between those two things, it's.
Speaker 1: Fucking It's laughable.
Speaker 3: When I've just insane, that's why you're like look like obviously like it's like somebody being like, hey man, I think this guy and I went to the military's a piece of shit for you people, And it's like, you're a murderer, Jared, it's alone, you've murdered people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jared having a p s A for like protecting kids and ship I'd.
Speaker 3: Be I think the file should be released immediately. And someone just strikes him a lightning someone just takes a lightning bolt out the sky plucks it out like us.
Speaker 2: It would be I would I would need it.
Speaker 1: We would need that. Hey, how what So what's your bet? What's your What do you think? Because I'm sure a lot of people are gonna bet on this. Trump said he's gonna really he's gonna give Americans two thousand dollars because of the tariffs. What are the odds do you think that actually happens?
Speaker 2: What does not happen. What do you bet?
Speaker 1: What do you I think?
Speaker 2: I think I can see him doing it in twenty twenty six before the midterms. Yea, absolutely, I put one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Down on it that he would do it, just because on the off chance that I don't, because because they don't believe.
Speaker 2: The thing is crows of circling really bad and he's promised that, He's promised a lot of things like that before. Yeah, he's not done it, So like I don't know if he's gonna do it. He's gonna do it, he's gonna wait before just before the midterms. Absolutely, that would be that would make a lot of sense, which, by the way, would to any thinking person would register as obviously illegal. Oh it's a bribe.
Speaker 1: It's a bribe. But we're in stupid world. Yeah, So like everybody's gonna be like, oh cool, they will because they did that last time. The only thing people remember about COVID and in correlation to Trump, is the checks they got right, and they completely after that thought, they forget that he was even president during COVID. It's fucking weird, you know. It's the ultimate cognitive dissonance. To me, it's like people think Biden was president in twenty twenty, which no, he won and then he got sworn in in twenty twenty one, but they somehow think he did the shutdowns when it happened during Trump, but they remember the checks And I'm like, you guys are how do you deal with that level of cognitive distance stupidity?
Speaker 3: They're not president?
Speaker 1: What do you do with that? You can't do anything with it. You just gotta go up your ross poster and say, get a load of these inwards. That's all you can do. I want that. I think I'm gonna get a post of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I will. I've been saying I'm gonna print out some fucked up stuff on my tea spring because I don't use it anymore. Yeah, So like if it gets if it gets new, two gifts a ship, you just make Trump twenty twenty eight merch rake it raking a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: I did that for a little bit. That's actually kind of not that exact thing, but like I.
Speaker 2: Saw the like like I had some like weird account like on red Bubble or something that I forgot about, and I just like sold a bunch of Trump stuff on it that I made like a couple of grand off it, and I was like, all right, funny, I don't hear that. It's not a bad I mean, look, man, someone's gotta someone's gotta do.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm gonna make.
Speaker 3: So disagree what you doing the same.
Speaker 1: Time someone's gonna do it, it might as well go to somebody. We got it. So this is it. This is it. So instead of it's saying Trump twenty twenty, the twenty twenty eight is gonna be slashed out, it's gonna say forever.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that's ball money, that's money. Let's get on it.
Speaker 1: We should make it and then just do our taxes are paid now, I.
Speaker 3: Don't attach my name to it.
Speaker 1: No, we'll split it.
Speaker 3: We'll split it.
Speaker 2: You're out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get with that. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 1: No, it should that's an amazing fucking it's not a bat.
Speaker 3: I agree, gonna buy it. You'll make money, Go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to pay my taxes.
Speaker 3: You know, I know it's I'm not saying it's not smart.
Speaker 2: Once said, you know what, Let you know what, Let the Republicans do something for me for once, You know what I mean, that's how I feel about it. You know what you want your merch go ahead. I'm not gonna look, it's gonna be the poorest quality.
Speaker 1: Ship. It's gonna be like made it fucking I don't even know. It's all hundred percent cotton. But it's also thirty dollars shirts. You know what I'm saying, because hundred percent cotton is usually like the cheapest of the shirts.
Speaker 2: Now fifty percent, fifty percent polyester, fifty percent plastic.
Speaker 1: No, that's gonna feel plastic.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Plastic.
Speaker 2: I don't want the shirt to feel comfortable at all.
Speaker 1: No polyester. I don't wanted to stretch. I don't wanted to breathe. I wanted to be shous. Yeah, the shadiest cotton I've had, Like I bought.
Speaker 2: It's it's the ink is Hannah, So got one use and then they have to buy another one.
Speaker 1: Oh and we'll do the you know those ones that feel like they're ironed on and ship. Oh exactly the worst quality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll get those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the trial the trial brill shirts.
Speaker 1: I bought a zig Meyer of what's his name from Dark Souls, The Onion Nighte It's impossible to say. I forgot his name. It's something like that, is it zeg Meyer? It doesn't matter, but everyone knows the Onion Knight. I was curious to see how shitty the quality was going to be on TMU. I think it was, yeah, and so I was like, oh, Onion night Shirt And I'm like, I wonder how bad dude. It's It's even worse than you think it could be.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Can you like peel it off?
Speaker 1: Like I never watched it because I'm sure it would like just infect all of my clothes, you know, So I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure it has so much cancer in it. Speaking of the Onion Lord though, Like you want to bring up Elman Ring right, because at the State of Play, Oh yeah, they got that. They didn't have like some yeah, they had some expansion for elden Ring. What's exaggerating, dude, Like there was no single thing there that I gave a ship about it at all.
Speaker 3: There was not really. They did the token sure cool, Yeah that was cool.
Speaker 1: It's like I already saw cool combos though, I'm I'm already on board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like what they didn't show like a new character or anything. So I was just kind of like I remember saying ghost rider.
Speaker 1: Game player, ghost writer, ghost writer. I mean, I mean, whoa.
Speaker 2: Robbie is?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What does he ride?
Speaker 1: Fucking I don't know, sombrero into this country. That's way better.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say to this country, whatever, man, imagine that would be badass A donkey, it's on fire, he told me.
Speaker 1: Once he said it was on fire. I was like, wait, I didn't even think about that's goin of cool thinking about just the boring ass donkey. But if it's on fire. They brought back Fatal Frame. Oh they did Fatal Frame to for game cube.
Speaker 2: Played a long ass time ago, long time, and that game was asked, I remember game being I like that. I remember I played that with Gabby and my friend Steve a long ass time ago. I feel like it was a good game.
Speaker 1: Blue Steve. Yeah, yeah, man, doing he's dead it's uh no. The se that I know dead Clues, Dead Clues is that even the song, Yeah you gotta kill another Steve, and that's the first clue you put him in the grave. You know what to do? Blueus with a gun I like that blue with a gun sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Does he never used, but it's brandishing.
Speaker 1: It's always.
Speaker 2: He's like he's always like twirling it like remolver. Yeah, it's just like those scenes where he's just like I love that.
Speaker 1: It's like kid who was like, where's the med kidd? We just got a mad kid.
Speaker 2: We just got a murder.
Speaker 1: Murder. I wonder if he deserved it? Stupid, all right, it like he didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: She moved on to some writings from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash the snark Tank. Remember, if you're having fun like it, subscribe, leave a comment if in fact, if you watch this far into the episode, comment, uh.
Speaker 1: Man, comment Derek is racist? Yes, yes, let's just go with that grammatically, Derek is a racist.
Speaker 2: You want to say it correctly, Yeah, Derek is a racist. Comment that so I know you made it, you know, But if you could leave nice of you on podcast services, that would be nice?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: That would be that would that helps us out a lot in the algorithm. I keep forgetting to say these things.
Speaker 3: Engagements engaged.
Speaker 1: I want this podcast to get so big that we have Indians protesting us.
Speaker 2: So they March. They come outside of my apartment, they're like, like, there's.
Speaker 1: The way they get there that They're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, how did you docs?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? Kidding guys, We're just joking. We're just it's not my fault. You guys do what you do?
Speaker 2: You know? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: He doubles down.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're gonna read some sound I love Indian people. No, that's a great, great way to love Indian people.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm I think I'm going to get some curry chickens later.
Speaker 3: I didn't hurry. There's different different dishes.
Speaker 2: They are technically, but like, you know, you knew what he meant though in the when the context of talking.
Speaker 1: Basically, I'm gonna get chicken that has curry in it, and then and and probably just some rice. Part of the world. Well, I mean, I'm complimenting the.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something crazy, but even though it wouldn't even be racist towards them, it would be racist for Native Americans. But like it would have it would have been yeah, yeah, it would have been good. But I'm like, I'll just stop here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go ahead and read a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Native Americans don't get enough.
Speaker 2: They don't get Yeah, they really got off easy.
Speaker 3: They got by being almost extinct.
Speaker 2: Yeah once, yeah, once.
Speaker 3: The you can't like we got to spend the block on Native Americans or money's we got to spend the block back on them. They've been getting it good for too long.
Speaker 1: I agree. Let's uh, let's what was it.
Speaker 2: The Incans or the or the the Aztecs that had like they were losing the war whatever, and then they were like, that's it, we got to pull out the final you got to pull out our hail Mary. And then they did like a dance to summon a god and it just didn't come because God is not real.
Speaker 1: And so they could they could be either of sound but I but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know the minds and the ones that were making moves. They were the ones that are making moves down there.
Speaker 2: Just oh yeah, watering got fucked hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, problems were like, let's just be friends, and they were like rape.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It very was like it was it was very much like Nick Junior versus I don't know, HBO.
Speaker 3: The personification of most of them fighting. You make Nick Junior a person, and you make HBO.
Speaker 2: Persbo is coming out of that nine times out of ten, arguably ten times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: A solid nine points, only nine because I can't know for sure, because this is a ridiculous premise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like nine point It's like nine point seven.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe one out of ten times where Nick Junior comes out on top HBO just like trips and hits his head as.
Speaker 3: A stroke or something. It gets pushed back and hits his head and Nick Jr. Fucking stumbles and knees their throat throat clothes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's fair. Anyway, take taking five adderalls. While playing Trials of Osiris wrote in that's insane. That doesn't sound like fun at all. My God's insane.
Speaker 3: The gap that gap closes, but then once it opens back up your shambles, like you're like, all right, cool, I can think correctly. Then when it I gotta get it.
Speaker 1: I gotta get more illegal adderall, not that I do that illegal all.
Speaker 3: I haven't used a all in a long time, and you just get a prescription or something you don't understand have fun getting all currently is insane.
Speaker 2: The thing about the thing, the thing that's fucked, particularly about like it's adderall is easily the hardest prescription to get, especially for people who need it. Yeah, because the type of things that affect people who need.
Speaker 1: Out uh uh.
Speaker 2: Adderall are the things that that like it's I don't even know. It's like a comical. It's like, how the word you know, how the word for like a fear of long words is really long. Like it's a stupid long word. That's kind of what it's like. It's like, okay, you have you have adhd Okay, complete sixteen really hyper specific steps in a row. Then find this guy, talk to him for thirty minutes. He'll give he'll send you over to this person.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a whole fucking thing, and it's just like, brother, I can't, I can't do this right.
Speaker 1: This is exactly why I'm here, dude. So it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, it's cruel. I was like sixteen, seventeen years seventeen years old, and it was lit for anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this guy right writes in it's not lit, it's not a lit experience.
Speaker 3: It was pretty lit.
Speaker 1: It's pretty lit.
Speaker 2: For him to feel normal. But deer great Dear snark Tank. What's a piece of media you personally love but can't recommend for one reason or another. Personally, I love Vampire the Master Aid blood Lines. It's one of my favorite games of all time. But it's basically Fallout New Vegas before Fallout ne Vegas. Amazing writing, immaculate vibes, great music, but it had a rush def cycle shit combat and I can and it can only be played with a fan with a fan patched mod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right. Mass Prade is really cool.
Speaker 2: I wish I I don't know. It seems like something that I might like if I got over the hang upsp itmes.
Speaker 3: The vibes are crazy. That that like, that entire world, the world of Darkness is actually a really cool like thing.
Speaker 2: Have you played Vampire Masquerades?
Speaker 3: What? Oh wait, what are you saying? Play the opportunity? I played the game. I played blood Lines. I played.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense to me. I gotta get all send me all of your account information because I'm certain to just not bee.
Speaker 3: I played blood Lines. Yeah, it's it's an interesting fucking game. It's like it's a little it's a little you know how vampires are just innately a little gay. It's about nature of them being vampire.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: There's a little it's a little gay. Yeah, it's like it's it is cool, Like the clans are cool, the world is interesting. They're not my favorite part of the world. My favorite part of the world is just fucking the hunters. They're hilarious. There's niggas that hear angels' voices and they go crazy. They kill monsters.
Speaker 1: So everybody's like they're not since like, yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: So what's so, what's a piece of media that you you you personally love but I can't recommend.
Speaker 3: That's so one piece?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Hope's literally Destiny is a good answer. I was gonna say Stegnety's Revenge. It's a porn movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got it. Yeah, Oh yeah, I own it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Somebody came up to us, had a fan meet or like not a fan it was like a live show, and gave it to us in person. It's DVD. It's on display in my living room.
Speaker 1: Is it really surprise?
Speaker 3: Did you watch it yet?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't watch it. It's not I don't fucking like it's not great.
Speaker 3: I I if I that I've I've never watched porn, really, you know, I give what except I.
Speaker 1: Watched it one time. When you know, when you're eighteen, you're allowed to buy porn. So of course me and my boys bought some cigarettes, you know, got some lotto tickets, bought some porn.
Speaker 3: And arrow that was still worth doing to eighteen. The work, Yeah, that was over.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make any it's that's that's and gone.
Speaker 3: There wasn't a I would just be able to tell the two false porn sides eight about.
Speaker 1: Uh, about a year or two later, that's when red Tube and and and all those things started to pop off. Uh, there was one you porn. There's all these sites that started in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: That wasn't really a thing.
Speaker 1: It probably existed, but nobody knew about him in our area, so you still about. It was called the Masterpiece. It was fucking terrible. It was called the mass Pieces. That had a little bit of everything in it, and it was fucking like no gate, no dude on dude, but literally everything else.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like master type deal because I'm like, it's got everything in it, but none of it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was terrible. One of the last ones was a there was an old guy fucking the chick. The last one was uh, Ron Jeremy fucking chicken the ass and I was like, this is awful. Ron Jeremy's fat and old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like Maria just like any of the deeming parts of Mario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not at all. It's distractingly ugly. Like I don't understand. I guess when he was younger he looked moderately attracted.
Speaker 2: I don't know way no shot.
Speaker 3: I feel it looks like Stavvy without any of the adorable stuff of Stavvy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he like on Celebrity Fit Club or something like that, or like some show he was on, like one of those VTEs. I think that's how I learned about him was through like a VH one show.
Speaker 1: He did reality shows for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And now he's in prison. Oh yeah, because he's a rapist.
Speaker 3: Yes, somebody actually multiple winning.
Speaker 2: Porn star a rapist is crazy, which is.
Speaker 3: Like, what like avarice you are?
Speaker 2: It is a pure, pure, unadulterated avarice.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy greed. There's so much, so much want of pussy.
Speaker 1: He just like I need more to grow. If you sleep for eight hours, you're gonna get more pussy. Like, come on, do you wake up, go to work and get pussy? What is wrong with you? That is what an addiction to where you can't wait just a few hours, like I'm tired, I'm to go to sleep, wake up, And he's.
Speaker 2: Probably got some kind of crazy because there's there's things that happened to your brain when you're like wired, where like, Okay, my job is sex, which means sex means I'm successful, you know what I mean. So it's like if I'm not having sex, I'm not I'm not successful.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I bet that has something. Yeah, I have not enough to rape a yeah, but I I would bet that a lot of porn stars are kind of like they're they're wiring is pretty fun.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong with them. It's like it's like Will Smith in a very different way, but Will Smith having so much sex and now he has a a Pavlovian response to where he throws up each time.
Speaker 2: Gags because he gave that interview right we talked about how his dick is coiled like a duct penis.
Speaker 1: Huh, I remember that yeah. He was like, yeah, Penis boy, And every time I come, I'm like, bowing, that's hot.
Speaker 2: It's like a silly straw.
Speaker 3: It stands out, that's greaty.
Speaker 2: It jolts for me.
Speaker 3: Move his piece looks like a fucking spiral macaroni. Yeah, yeah, exactly, you said in the interview. And then he was like all happy and he's like yeah.
Speaker 1: And then you see fucking Jada in the background just shaking her fucking my son's friend. That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: That's really, she's so fucking rude. She sucks what a real I think. I think will Smith is just sad. But she's like genuinely not a great lady.
Speaker 1: It's like, you're not you're not great bringing up Tupac. I'm like the fact that there's no remorse at all. Yeah, like the fact that, like, because I know a lot of people who.
Speaker 2: Do fucked up ship. I've known a lot of people who've messed up really bad. Sure, but like they're people, you know what I mean. Like Jada like strikes me as like are you a pod person? Like there's no there's no part of you yeah at all that Like, I don't know, that's kind of thing with me. Like I've met a lot of people like that where it's just like, oh, you're dead behind the eyes, like there's nothing, like you don't care about the things that the things that you clearly have done to get here, right, And it's just like, Bro, that's so scary.
Speaker 3: Particularly in the field that we kind of exist in, that's a lot of people like that.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I haven't met too many people in this field.
Speaker 3: I feel like like there has to be.
Speaker 2: Has to be. I've met people adjacent to this field where they're not entertainers, but they like they hang in circle the circles, you know what I mean. Like I've met people who like clearly make a lot of money and they're like they just openly the things that they've said openly at parties is crazy, you know, just like really outrageous, Like, oh, I'm right to not like your entire your entire class of people. Like it's one of those that's solidified for me. I was like, oh, yeah, I am bigoted towards like millionaires and billionaires for sure, And that's fine. Millionaires less so obviously, because like I don't know, it's like I was talking like recently about like the sheer because Elon became a trillionaire recently, actually I think right technically, but.
Speaker 1: Like proving shares for him to get what would amount to the trillion dollars fact that.
Speaker 2: He do you understand, but like, but like I was talking about it because I was just like, dude, a million, like a million dollars is like, that's a lot of money. That's a fuck ton of money. But that's like a conceivable amount of money to make. Yeah, a lot of people will make a million dollars in their lifetime. Yeah, a lot of people, but like, yeah, in their lifetime, right, So, like, and I was thinking about it in terms of I was like, okay, eleven like one million dollars one million seconds is eleven days. About one billion dollars one billion seconds is thirty one years. That's fucking crazy. And then a trillion seconds is like I think thirty one hundred or three thousand, one hundred decades. That's you no person in the world has justifiably earned Nope, thirty one thousand years. The fact that he's worth of money. No, I'm sorry, that's your evil, Like your your status as an individual is a confession. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Implicitly. The fact that.
Speaker 3: To buy stuff but then can't get taxed because those thoughts are not solid funds is so jet like for real, not okay at all like that.
Speaker 1: It bothers me that people to be.
Speaker 3: Abolished like that, needs to be destroyed weekly.
Speaker 2: It really bothers me that people don't understand how fucked they are getting like that, Like, here's a lot of people who just don't understand how deeply fucked they are being right, like the way everything is.
Speaker 1: Why are they listening? Why are why are you listening to a podcast of Joe Rogan and Elon Musk insanely wealthy people tell you things that mom, Donnie's a communist and a swindler Freeze.
Speaker 2: When he was asked, it's like what even Joe's like, what makes him a Swindler's? And EON's like you could see him buffering.
Speaker 1: It took him forever to come up with anything. And all I said was, Oh, when somebody tells you everything you want to hear in the first of all, that's what you do. Has not said everything I want to hear. He said some good ideas, But you know what I want to hear from Donny, Oh we're all gonna get together and kill all.
Speaker 3: These I'd be like, probably two arms, gentlemen. I'd like, and it is your task. They need to get out office.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna get They're like roaches are gonna come back, like they're they're you, you fucking spray, They're gonna come back afterwards. And what's what it tells you? Everything?
Speaker 3: That's dude, it was crazy, so bad.
Speaker 1: And then it's like Joe Rogan, he knows that that's such a full of shit answer, and he'll still just entertain it.
Speaker 2: The only way that Joe Rogan's behavior as of late makes sense is if the podcast is being filmed from like a very specific angle so as not to reveal a little like I don't even know, like a fucking goblin or an elf on the other side of his head just out of camera. You fucking his brain silly with it with a corkscrew penis during every single episode of the show, Like, I just don't understand how somebody can be this stupid so consistently.
Speaker 1: I still pretend to be somewhat of like a populous guy too, And I'm like, dude, you can't you can't stop doing this, Like at a certain.
Speaker 2: Point he was like, in fact, he was shitting all over Agavin Newsom for long and by the way, I don't like Avenusom either, but like, you're shitting all over Gavin Newsom for like years, and then Gavin news says one thing and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I would have talked to you, you would have been on my show. But no, No, he's such a solo. Joe Rogan likes to pretend like he wants dialogues. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's very he's a very dish, I can't take it kind of guy.
Speaker 3: They have something like I don't look, I don't like Avenuwsom. He's still a fucking corporate tech piece of ship, and nobody likes he's a loser, an asshole.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes him.
Speaker 3: But the fact that he won't even have him on there is inside the fact that that was the excuse that he gave, like oh he said something, you mean, but brother, you've been doing this for fucking years.
Speaker 1: It's like the like, there's no way in hell, in any perfect circumstances would Kamalo been actually invited on the Rogan experience, like he made excuse, oh, scheduling conflicx this and that I'm like, your donors, your friends, the the the fucking Trump administration that you are helping out and endorsing, would not allow that. It's completely antithetical to helping them out, to having her on and trying to humanize her like like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that, but I do think her team didn't do them favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm what I'm saying, But that's why I started with If the circumstances were perfect, like I just don't, he would have made an excuse to not have her on because he does that with everyone. Like I'm sure mom, Donnie's team reached out to Joe Rogan. I guarantee you we did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's that thing.
Speaker 3: It's really understanding because after I helped get Trump elected, I realized that many people like my father are being thrown into camps and surrounded by alligations and raped or beat.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Who is? And now I want to take my life?
Speaker 3: That part's not funny. But also like my nigga, did you not read what he was saying? He was.
Speaker 1: He was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man, whatever, Anyway, the answer is a spider man it's.
Speaker 3: Like find that. It's like find the Negro nomic. No, I don't, So you say Negro.
Speaker 2: I might say destiny actually, like ill you said that?
Speaker 1: What I heard?
Speaker 2: But what term people?
Speaker 1: And what is that?
Speaker 3: Even it controls black people?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 3: Is it the orb of dragon kin before black people?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: That's crazy that I hope that that's like the Killers and it's like, uh, mister Brightside, but like the black version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's like it's like Hayley Williams speaking period. Uh, black people will move for her.
Speaker 2: So I would say destiny as the answer to get back to the question, because yours was what uh what was it?
Speaker 1: Oh ship? Where was that? Where am I?
Speaker 2: What? Was like a piece of media that you can't recommend but love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be what was it? I don't remember what he said.
Speaker 3: It'd be destiny or what's the other one?
Speaker 1: I had it? So you forgot loser, We forgot to.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't our answer.
Speaker 3: Trying to sculpt.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a moment to think mine should be obvious. What do you think, Uh, Dragon Age of the Vail Guard, it'd.
Speaker 3: Be Dragon Age's dragon. It's crazy. It'd be one piece or it was one piece. Yeah, you think against what do you think MO would be? I think this effect.
Speaker 1: No, I think I would be.
Speaker 2: I think should be very easy.
Speaker 1: Like I'm it's I'm just gonna say, reach out legends.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot you played that because that's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: I forgot that that was a real game, to be honest.
Speaker 1: No, it's a dude, it's it's uh, it's it's so popular, it's insane. Don't get it, well, you think it's in the same way as uh, like if you don't, if you don't funk with this is why I don't recommend it, Like, just to keep it short, is you have to have too much knowledge to to play in a non predatory and to not let any of the predatory stuff get to you. There's too much stuff you have to get into the community.
Speaker 3: I like predators sound like like like like the non sexual kind of Oh okay, like them like the movie the movie. Okay, so like those or or animals that are technically predators, right, like cats, big cats, and like alloy gators, all gators, al coals.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's uh, you know the communities, there's like hundreds of YouTubers and one of them started his own game and millions of players from month and they make hundreds of millions of dollars a month, like they they it's it's such a huge fucking game. But I get it's the punching bag of those type of predatory games, the Gosha genre that they call it, so like I get why it's easy to just make a video and ship on it. And I saw one recently and I was like, I even said, I was like, I said, I would never them in this game to anybody, because it's just they you either you get it or you don't. And if you're a casual person that likes video games and doesn't you don't want to grind for a very long time to avoid paying money. Like no, no, don't fucking do it. But I would, but it gotcha games. I never understood gotcha games. I completely understand them. I just don't like the gotcha mechanics. Like I bought this Mega Man game that they released it on Steam when they took the gotsha stuff out of it, and now you can just buy it and then you can just you have to there's no money to be paid, and also you can just put a trainer on it to to circumvent a lot of the grinding, because it was purposely made to be extremely grindy so that you would pay money. So you were just like, fuck it. Now that I can just use codes and circumvent a lot of that, it's great. I can play the game a lot faster. Raid, I wish the same thing happened. I wish the game failed and then they just released it as a non fucking Gotsha thing where it's like, because the mechanics are amazing, the fucking.
Speaker 3: The lore is dope, that's pretty good team building.
Speaker 1: The fucking the graphics of the animations, the fucking champions, everything baked into it. I was like, fuck, I wish this was just a real quota, real game, you know, But like it is.
Speaker 2: Things are what they are.
Speaker 1: They are what they are.
Speaker 3: And again, like I said, you'll bring back loot boxes, man, No, no, bring back boxes.
Speaker 2: That was the worst, man. That was even a lot like you can, like you could spend money and not get the thing you were paying for. That is so crazy that that was such a.
Speaker 1: Period disgusting.
Speaker 2: It was a fun period of time despite it, you know, there were some good games out despite that, But like actually that was a that was a pretty low time. Actually, bring them back whatever, bring.
Speaker 3: Up put loot boxes in the next witch.
Speaker 1: I would almost say the same thing about extraction games.
Speaker 2: I would almost say the same thing about like things like Marathon and Arc Raiders were like I don't know if I could recommend this to people, but I kind of do because it's like weird. They're very weird games. I think they work for a lot of a lot of people that would that they would be so I think a lot of people would be surprised that they like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think there's a lot of games like these Mechanics and like these they're fun, but like say, extremely grindy and then which encourages you to usually I don't know how much. I don't know much about like I only started dipping my toes into Destiny, but like I imagine there's like, uh, there's ship that you can buy to help you progress faster, right, uh kind of.
Speaker 2: You get silver I think to like towards the end of a seasons. Well no, but I mean yeah, I mean, is it just cosmetics or the it is primarily cosmetics.
Speaker 1: There's like no, like you can't buy this gear to help you, uh be like op faster.
Speaker 2: There's like some things where it's like at the beginning of if you have like a battle pass, you get like a free exotic weapon or whatever. Yeah, but like they're not like paid a win, like you could still out class a I don't know, it's very it's very weird.
Speaker 3: Like grind that's any answect of it. And I think that's really hard to tell people to get into this thing that's just like yeah, saving for me, Like even with comic books, right, Like I fucking love comic books and they're so awesome.
Speaker 2: But like that's a great answer to like to.
Speaker 3: Like there's so much like you can survive reading comic books without knowing every single integral lord because most of the characters are just icons in fiction and literature. Now, like you can figure it out, you know, like you don't have to read all of Spider Man to have a really good grasp of Spider Man's character for the most part. Yeah, But the idea is that there's gonna be moments where things are gonna get reference that came out fucking forty five years ago that you're gonna be kind of confused about, you know, and it might give you a quick rundown of it, but it was still missing context, which is a lot like it's it's very difficult. So I like that stuff, but that's not for everybody. Yeah, I mean those people can't fucking read correctly anyway in the first place, right, so they'll just be confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definite. He plays really well, but like, there's no, it doesn't guide you very well.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, just to his point, Star Wars too.
Speaker 3: Actually, same Star Wars. I think Star Wars is a fucking fantastic universe. The problem with Star Wars is that it's hold out fifty something years old now existing, Like is it the initial I think initially it.
Speaker 1: Is maybe seventy seventies, seventy seven.
Speaker 3: It's probably nearing fifty.
Speaker 1: No, no, when heard Star Wars coming, it's about.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just about fifty. I think it's just like seventy five range. Maybe not fifty yet, but like that would.
Speaker 2: Mean nineteen seventy five is when the first movie came out, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about that to be fifty. Yeah, so it's about the age, and that's that's it's that old. It's one of the most popular forms of media all the time. There's so many people that have ritten on it. Then the cannons have been shifted as well.
Speaker 2: To oh, nineteen seventy seven. How did I guess that?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: I don't even know its range. I'm weird about years.
Speaker 1: But it's like I usually am too, but that one, I guess since I I remember eighty, I think I don't really like that movie. It's okay, it's a very simple, it's fine. Yeah, it's just like if I ever want to turn on the Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never like.
Speaker 3: I think the first film is fine. The second film is like genuinely a well written film. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: I like when his aunt is a skeleton.
Speaker 3: Oh, he gets to find he finds bones. I like when find bones.
Speaker 2: I wish that's how the movie opened, with like no context. Everything before that gets cut out.
Speaker 3: That would ruin so much. That's a whole movie.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of I don't know. That's how a lot of things start. Now I feel like doom, just like okay, yeah, like, oh, I guess, I guess we're in it. We're in the shit already.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know. I think those movies are great, I think, although I think the second one is a great movie, Like Genuine Empire is a great movie. It's not my favorite, but it is a really, really, really good movie. I think it's well written. Moments I think that I think the fucking ending is nuts. All right, Well, Yoda's dumb and little troll dude. I know he says the N word is fucking crazy. This is backwards. Probably he does black people Reagan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the extraction shooter genre is.
Speaker 2: I think the extraction shooter genre is one of those things too where it's just like it's like, uh, it's hard to recommend, but like the voice chat is so funny, man, it is hysterical.
Speaker 3: The ship was the voice People don't understand the fun that voice chats would give people.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: It's nice that it's a genre that's built on that because like most things are like, Okay, let's get into discord or let's go into you know whatever, whatever your choices. You know, but like you're separated from the game. You're not in the voice chat anymore, you know what I mean. It used to be like that was all there was, but like now it's like in that genre, it's like everybody's in voice chat and you're constantly talking and people are like, oh, friendly, friendly, don't shoot, don't shoot, you shoot him anyway, It's awesome, it's nice. It's like nostalgic.
Speaker 3: I streamed Rivals maybe twice. The moment I got into the games must scream again, right, yeah, the moment. The moment like I literally was like, enter pick spider Man, and.
Speaker 1: What everyone I was like, interesting just because you picked spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you saying things?
Speaker 3: No, nothing, I don't talk onbuch that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. They just clocked you. That's insane.
Speaker 3: You like Spider Man, you must be just Craig A. Spider Man is not like a typically black No, he's always at all.
Speaker 2: He's particularly well, he's a minority favorite. I would say, I don't think he is. I think he is. The superheroes, I'm I'm sure like Black Panther has maybe a leg up, you know, out of the most popular like the Mount Rushmore of superheroes.
Speaker 1: Like I would guarantee you like Captain America is not super popular with like Puerto Rican. I think I can't to spider Man.
Speaker 3: Spider Man probably is because of the proximity American but no, no, in the proximity of Spider Man being the icon of New York and how many Puerto Ricans are in New York, I agree with that, but I think because of the literally the way Captain America looks absolutely Puerto.
Speaker 1: Rican's like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, man. I think I think he's an effect. He's the one star and the red, white and blue.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: He looks like the flag.
Speaker 2: Actually, it is kind of weird that he that he is. He is literally the Puerto Rican Regathon. I don't know, man, I think, yeah. I just think generally, like there's something about that character that that like it's it's like, it's the same thing with like Goku, you know what I mean, where I'm like for or like Dragon Ball in general, where it's like, why.
Speaker 1: Is this so huge? I think Mexican I think, I think Spider Flanks. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Spider Man Dragon Ball is bigger for Mexicans than it is for Japanese people, I guarantee.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But I think, but, but I think it's way bigger than it should be. I think, like, yeah, it should be like an eighty forty five percent and it's like and it's like, why does eighty five percent of Mexico love song Goku like that? But I think I think Man, I don't know. I think Spider Man's famis is mostly white. I think we'll see white people find out like iteration of spider Man. But I think it's also he's such an old character.
Speaker 1: Who do you think? Okay, so look at I don't like they say the Wolverine in Hull the most popular. Let's say Batman, spider Man, Wolverine the fourth Who's the fourth one? Is the Superman? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably? Okay? So of those ones, who would you say? What's the question? Out of the mount the Mount Holy, which of these heroes is most popular with white people? You know, with the with minorities? Superman is the last?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: For sure, Sperman, I think so Batman, Superman, spider Man, Wolverine. I think Batman. I think Batman and Wolverine are more than spider Man. I don't agree.
Speaker 3: I probably say span Wolverine, spider I think a spider Man, spider Man is an icon for a place. But I think people like spider Man overall. I think like a lot of people love Spider when they're growing up and then they're kind of like I like him, but like he's not like my favor anymore. Opposed to Batman is the rich naga that goes out, beats the funk out of people, gets the baddest bitches consistently, Like he like he's everything that. Like, yeah, Batman is everything that. Like Unfortunately the minority mentality of like I want to be rich and I want to get bitches and everything. Your American dream.
Speaker 1: Is literally implicitly work with the police.
Speaker 3: I agree, but like that's still like you know, like it's probably the same thing with wolf. Wolfing is like a rage filled, unstoppable like fucking.
Speaker 2: Like no, but that's what I'm saying. Like that like they that feels more like they.
Speaker 3: Play into like the toxic masculinity that is president in our cultures.
Speaker 2: I guess it's Unfortunately, this is interesting. I know there's got to be This is definitely a stat there's definitely like stats that you could like look at.
Speaker 3: It because it's like it's I think modern time. I think modern time. I'm going I think because I think Miles is more popular to Peter to minorities genuinely now because he is a minority, and he's more interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I ain't gonna have phrases question.
Speaker 3: Popularity or superheroes amongst people that shouldn't be an American nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just put an eye and see if it under superhero popularity.
Speaker 2: That would just be my previous search term. Though superhero popularity niggas like demographic.
Speaker 3: I guess watching graphic.
Speaker 1: Like panthers probably, Oh, let me think of it as a kid, so me being a minority as a kid, I gravitated, So it's interesting. When I was younger, I was way more into Batman. As I got a little bit older, I was way more into Spider Man. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 3: It was instantly Spider Man. It was like, oh you your way, you look, and you're from New York.
Speaker 1: I like you the most.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: But when I as I got older, like Spider Man is my favorite mostly due to like nostalgia. Now I would say, you know, when it comes to literature, he Spider Man has had way more bad comics than good, like way more bad than good. But then he's so popular. So many niggas have their hands in a cookie jar. Writing him. So I think that's why he's like they think, but Batman, Batman has some fucking he has some hitters. And then it's almost like nigga, you fuck Barbara Gordon, Like what isn't she like seventeen? I mean and dating Dick Grayson. I mean there's a like the Batwoman run she was she you know, that's Cassandra.
Speaker 1: They were making her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this. What is interesting? What the Captain America. So I found literally like stats, so like Captain America popularity among demographics thirty five percent Caucasian, twenty six percent Latino, uh, and twenty three percent black. Hired that thought, honestly and uh Spider Man twenty seven percent Caucasian, thirty four percent Hispanic, and twenty two percent and black. So, actually, pop, you know what I mean. Yeah, I know what you're saying, But like I think, you know what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 3: Because of the fact that his where he represents. I think because of the fact it's New York. I think it means like it's part of the reason probably why I like him too. It's like, oh wow, definitely, it.
Speaker 2: Probably isn't because for me, I just thought the world was New York because I never saw anything else, like everything else, so like everything took place, and in the nineties, everything took place in New York.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Friends, fucking every Zuper Yeero movie, every fucking Gang movie, every d it was insane.
Speaker 1: How I just thought, like, Oh, I guess this is the world, you know I was.
Speaker 2: I was definitely definitely like the two thousands when I realized that there were other places.
Speaker 3: Probably definitely when you're younger, you have but you have if you're from California, New York, you have a eu centric personality because of the fact that in America those only places that matter really it's New York and California and then Florida.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Then I saw a picture of a cat so flattened it didn't look like matter anymore. Man, crazy did like it didn't matter, like it didn't like it looked just like leaves or something. It's insane. Anyway, we're gonna move on to the next question. We spent a lot of time on that one. Tragic Uh yeah, oh my god, let me find what is this? This is a crazy question.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read it anyway because it's a little weird.
Speaker 2: He always edges the judge.
Speaker 1: He says he.
Speaker 2: Will never come wrote in he says, greetings, I don't know that mean, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Judge?
Speaker 1: Hold?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, good fucking story.
Speaker 2: Really greetings, wicks of her wearrecks and Wanston. I want to know what you fellas parentheses derogatory smell like what? So please do pray? Tell by what cologne, soaps, shampoos, conditioners and other smell like shit you use? I want to know because I'm a little curious. Weirdo he who has weird I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: He's gonna put it on like a pillow and like make a makeshift.
Speaker 3: You said the videos of this for you, so it's like, my brother, you sent me a direct DM from your Facebook. I know this is your faces you.
Speaker 2: So what I do typically is like I fill it. I fill the bathtub about twenty five percent of the way. Then I eat fifteen pounds of garlic bread, throw up, strain my vomit, so it's just garlic bile, and fill the rest of the tub with that, and then you know that's really it. That's good. Yeah, that's typically how I do.
Speaker 3: It was like very healthy.
Speaker 1: I heard the garlic was good for you.
Speaker 2: That's why I did it. I had a friend that would tell me to eat clothes of garlic, oh, you know, and cloths garlic for your immune system or something spicy.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, I like when my cum smells like fucking bread.
Speaker 2: Like olive garden.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean I I used.
Speaker 2: I have African black soap that I love. I don't know what specific variation of it, but it's all kind of similar. Uh, this is like this shampoo I used, like Method or something or something like that myth meth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: I don't really care, Like I don't have like things that I'm married to specifically with that stuff, I usually go to the store and like whatever, you know, whatever looks Oh, I think I might get that now, Like I've never had like this is my default shampoo or this is my default I have.
Speaker 3: A very moderate skincare of routine. But it's like it's like nothing insane. It's like very like loath to the floor.
Speaker 6: Come yeah, ship, ship, just file, it's just fire then come fire.
Speaker 2: Four in the morning.
Speaker 1: You get up, put fire on your face. A stove, I reach into off the stove. I'm holding fire literally like the game.
Speaker 2: It's always fun to sizzle yourself to death. Yeah, it hurts, but it wakes me up real good because you ask how you woke up. Somebody puts an open fire under your hand to wake you up every night. Stupid fat boy ship. Yeah, what's your routine though?
Speaker 3: My routine is like I used this. I used to soy mask. Uh, usually like a cleaner. I have this exfoliating like what's it called lactic acid? I think it so acid stuff.
Speaker 1: You have stuff that you get like massage out of your muscles. Well, yeah, the lactic you excrete lactic acid?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sure, when you when you when you work out, you eat that.
Speaker 3: I don't eat it. I use it as a face scrub.
Speaker 1: Why do you eat that?
Speaker 3: What else I use? I have eggs and I use the veno. It's a goat.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're sick.
Speaker 1: This guy says it's very simple and he's listed like ten things.
Speaker 2: He looked like a whole.
Speaker 3: Compared to compared to some women, dog, this is like there's nothing.
Speaker 2: I think you're well compared to women? Is like a crazy Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I think you're still are doing like probably a little bit more than Jojo.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I know she has quite a few.
Speaker 1: Products than what else. Uh.
Speaker 3: For shampoo I use it's like a it's like a Caribbean thing, a Caribbean like fucking shampoo brand. It's like usually like.
Speaker 2: Jerked, Jerk season and moss.
Speaker 3: I use that. I use that. I used dumb soap because of the fact. Also eggs of my sol I used to use like white soaps I don't get your tap my skin and nothing really else. Yeah, just I used the ore That's about it for my cologne when I wear Colone your.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, I've been using most of the same stuff, except for they always discontinue my favorite body washes. So like I used to like Captain uh uh old Spice, Captain a fucking.
Speaker 3: Old spice, the Bear, the Bear colon, the Bear glove, and the Wolf fang.
Speaker 1: I use those.
Speaker 3: Those shits smelled delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a while. I just bought this new one that I normally wouldn't use, but JoJo's like, you should get it. It's like it smells so gay. It's like black cherry and there's some pink. Is it a lizard or a dragon? I can't remember. It's something that I've never seen before. It smells amazing, but it's also very fruity.
Speaker 2: You know, I love I don't.
Speaker 1: It just it Normally it makes me a little hungry. I don't usually want to.
Speaker 2: It's like, can't say in the African black sound that I have like or that I used to. Now it smells different, but like the first block that I got, like, I was like, this smells so good. I want to eat this.
Speaker 1: That's what I usually I don't want to because like on an empty stomach, I usually you know, a shower at the end of the night or whatever, I don't want to eat anymore. And I'm putting something that smells amazing, it smells delicious. It kind of gets me a little bit hungry. Like I typically just like to keep it with like things that I normal would eat, like a cedar wood or whatever.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Cedar wood. Huh, you know you don't go to seedarwood trees then dump down it.
Speaker 1: And then like it's not gonna work, and it starts you start seeing a little bit give It's like, what the fuck is this guy doing?
Speaker 2: I love the image of Oreo scooping like far off of a tree, a cedarwood and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, popping a person on a beaver's damn and him destroying it and the beavers being like what the.
Speaker 2: Panic?
Speaker 1: Like people do the beavers, I don't like, stand up if their damn gets destroyed. I've seen them go like like I've seen them do it.
Speaker 3: I've seen them stand up and look at problems, like really.
Speaker 1: Like stare at a problem. That sound is great. It's pretty my favorite news.
Speaker 2: I haven't It's been a while since I've heard like a new like you know, like meme sound that I've been like, that's good, that's a good one. Whatever the fun that is.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan. I looked up the origins and I was like, what is black Kid? Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna do what I think starting the beginning of the year. I'm gonna do a solid one month with no social media.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wish I could do it. I long to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Man, See how I feel.
Speaker 2: I hate how dependent this entire job is.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it is really dependent. That's kind of the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, youtubey, this is gonna be interesting. I'm just gonna read a bunch of I think I'm gonna try to.
Speaker 2: I've tried to do that.
Speaker 1: I just can't try and do it. I can all right, shut up, Yeah nobody cares. Wasn't even tak wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Adida's moves what is that?
Speaker 1: Fucking and chrome by Zariou Colones, Ada makes coloonnes.
Speaker 2: Adida's moves is is everybody makes everything the best.
Speaker 1: I've been using this since I was ten years old. Yeah, it's the best smelling casual Colone by far. To me, it's one of those ones that, like you wouldn't put it on a suit, but like if you're just going out, you want to smell a little bit nice. It's a very cool light thing. Adida's moves is fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I want to five guys, Colone, That's what I want. I want to five guys. I want to smell like a five guys.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Colone guy. I wouldn't want to be around you.
Speaker 2: Why you get hungry?
Speaker 1: I want five guys. Have five guys in the hot.
Speaker 2: They shut down the one near here because the economy is fucked and nobody can afford a nine dollars burger. But like, but I miss it.
Speaker 1: Tragic.
Speaker 2: I thought it'd be there forever because like five guys usually is always there. Yeah, like I never I didn't said there was no rush. There's certain things where like there's a rush to get this done, you know, like there's those glass snapples, like I got a Russian I'm like figuring out them, like or andizing meats and stuff. Oh yeah yeah, but like five guys that's there. I'll get it when I want it and then bam, just gone.
Speaker 3: They probably killed somebody with their Peter Doil.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, somebody went in there and immediately seized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be really easy. I bet.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy, Like it must be so easy, Like what percentage of people do you think have peanatalergies.
Speaker 1: It's gonna sound weird.
Speaker 3: I like lyth.
Speaker 2: The percentage of people with pean analogies, I would argue are probably the least suicidal people statistically, I would I would probably bet that because it.
Speaker 1: Would be so easy.
Speaker 2: It would be so easy that like there's almost no resistance, Like most people would have to like you know, they'd have to you know, they have to get up the courage, you know, or they would have to like you know, they would crawl upon a bridge and be like I'll do this, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like all it takes for them is like you accidentally walk into a space.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think is work exactly like that.
Speaker 2: They do. They die or some people I think, I think, but that's like they become like green skeletons.
Speaker 1: But that's like.
Speaker 2: In the presence of peanut dog. But that happens. I've seen people start.
Speaker 3: I've seen people start getting like their they break out a little bit. But like I've never seen people like just being your peanuts. You're like, oh, I fall down. You never seen that really, And I know people that are like very allergs of peanuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very like well clearly not if they're still alive.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that kind of legs of peanuts is like, oh, you're just gonna die.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean. That's what I'm saying, Like at that.
Speaker 3: Level, you're just gonna die. Yeah like that yeah, like they didn't.
Speaker 2: Exist, But that's what I'm saying. It's like, I just think, like you you're so aware of how fragile life is with a penalogy that you would think that the very act of you protecting yourself kind of flies in the face of like being suicidal. I would bet that this is true. I would put money down, put it's on Calci. Someone someone put it on Calci so I can make some money. I don't know, how are you gonna like.
Speaker 3: Suicidal people?
Speaker 1: Are you suicidal?
Speaker 2: And do you have a penalogy? And just like cross references that because I bet I would bet so much money for I don't know why I'm so confident in this, but I am that like the more more people who are suicidal are just not allergic to probably peanuts.
Speaker 3: I think I'd be a suicidal know they're suicidal. I think that's like a correlation. People that are genuinely suicidal, they probably don't really know no, I know, they probably just feel like I don't really want to be a lot. That's crazy. But it's like I don't really want to be alive. But I don't know what to call this might as well get up. I guess you know what it called the I don't want to be alive? You don't know what to call?
Speaker 2: That? A simple definition because.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a kind of suicidal where there's like you're suicidal. But you're not exactly accurately trying to kill yourself. You're just not trying to keep yourself alive, exactly right. But there's a difference.
Speaker 2: I don't think differenties.
Speaker 3: You don't think, you don't think. You don't think trying to kill yourself.
Speaker 1: It's nature. Get he that's to eat more peanuts forget to die.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's move on. Get another question.
Speaker 7: Yeah him, you said, yeah, they can't keep it would just with Sean Kingston is in jail at four Still your not just tax evasion for frauding a.
Speaker 1: Shipload of jewelers. Oh, that's very specific. Like he it was a sickness. He kept doing it like and his mom it would help him. She already she was a grifter and went to jail for it, so she, I should say con artists because grifter is a little like low level ship cars. Went to jail for it already. So now she was out, was his advisor and would run all these schemes for him. And at one point she even texted him like, bro, just make your songs, because he was like, just do one more because he would just keep getting hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and then never pay them. You would be like, oh, here, I say, here's the wire transfer and send this fake ass thing and then like a day or two later, they're like it never showed up, so that's fake. And then it would take them to court and then he would always lose an oh more and restitution and ship like that. Like he did it to a point where it was like, bro, the is wrong with you. It's crazy. It's a crazy story. You guys just laugh. You do that.
Speaker 3: You did, you leave the country. That's it. That's how you do that.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to and not keep living in the same fucking area in the same house.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He scammed a TV fucking company where he got like a like a two hundred inch TV or something.
Speaker 3: He's that ship is Florida Niggas. Man, that's scamming like crazy. It's insane. How much scam culture is big over there. It's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, end up in.
Speaker 3: Prison makes sense. Smart, makes sense, dude, jail, that's why my body's gone hurt. Fuck my buttle, fuck my buttles.
Speaker 1: I don't know until I fucking die. The song just I don't know, it'll die. Whatever. Man, Oh you're just bringing this up. Then I'm singing my way in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: What it says? Hi, howdy Hey, Hi, rowdy Gaze. You've seen that new IT show, pretty brutal stuff in the first two episodes. Third episode didn't hit quite as hard. I'm still looking forward to whatever happens next to your thoughts if you've seen it or if you haven't seen it, Hey, sween, who do you want in rivals?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: They already added one person I wanted really bad. A rogue.
Speaker 2: Who's that.
Speaker 1: Roku the service the TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Roku, she's sick dude.
Speaker 3: No rogue from the X Men.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, I just got it. Yeah, this sound like a seven year.
Speaker 3: It's probably not as wild as it was in the night, So it's probably how it sounded in ninety seven. Okay, where they tone it back a lot because it just sounds insane in the original cartoon.
Speaker 2: Great, it's back when people had accents. That doesn't happen anymore. People don't have accents, and no anymore, not the same everybody's watching the same ship. Sounds like a fucking American Yeah, everywhere you go, I X men, that's all I'm X man.
Speaker 1: I'm nim rod.
Speaker 2: That was that was bomba class bomba bomba clam.
Speaker 1: Bomba clot bub ross clod ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, fucking I've not seen the show. I don't know anything about it. I saw one clip of some guy and he's in a bunch of jars or something. There's a scene with a guy coming together. He's like, uh, yeah, I don't know. He The only way that I can describe it is he was jars.
Speaker 3: But like, it's a good show. I know it's a good show, trust me.
Speaker 2: It's actually no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: But I think Stephen King is an interesting guy. Man, He's got a he's he's an interesting fella.
Speaker 2: He yeah, he wrote a child orgy.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it's fucking wild cool. And everybody was like and everybody was like, oh, overlook that you don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a symbolized child orgy. The fact that that you know, we know Steve, the fact look we're very aware.
Speaker 3: I'll give him one praise that Nigga puts out a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 3: And for the amount of ship he puts out at the sweety puts it out, it's actually impressive.
Speaker 2: Like that acknowledged, you know, the first he knows the first rule of writing is just write whatever and then like you gotta get the bad ideas out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he knows.
Speaker 2: So it's like where he also looks like somebody that he would write about. Yeah, which is kind of thing.
Speaker 3: That is the point.
Speaker 1: He looks like a drowder.
Speaker 2: He looks like he looks like a scary, scary looking he is in his own books. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it's like, oh, yeah, just look at it. You've met penny Wise. Really, Actually, you're right. You're not even writing fiction, you're writing autobiography.
Speaker 2: I saw people I saw think recently where people were pitting like cryptids or whatever against each other. So he was like, oh, penny Wise versus the cat and the hat, these are both cryptids apparently according to me.
Speaker 3: But but I just think has a chance.
Speaker 2: I think the cat is undoubtedly taking that fight.
Speaker 3: I think I think the cat has a chance.
Speaker 2: It happened like the whole penny Wise, this whole thing is feeding on people's fear. I don't think the cat and hat's afraid of anything.
Speaker 3: I think he is afraid to stop. I think we can be afraid. Clearly, see him be afraid in the movie.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's ever been a point where he's been afraid.
Speaker 1: He was the parent's coming home.
Speaker 2: He was not afraid of it. He like the whole that whole movie was him just being like, oh, I could have fixed this at any time I was. We were never in any danger. I think has no fear at all. He just goes in there, things up, waits for kids to learn a lesson, and dips. He's also got a bag full of bullshit that he can just pull out. Like the Thing one and Thing two, we don't fear nothing, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: Thing one and Thing two are the scary parts because I feel like Thing one the Thing too. If you give them a command, they complete it. I just that's what scares me, is like, hey, go kill every single person in Gaza, and they'll be like and they're just going and like in an hour you'll get a message like, yeah, Gaza sanitized. It's like everyone's dead. Interesting, it's like everyone here is dead and the place is cleaned up really like the buildings. The buildings are built back up and there's no human bodies, but we know they're gone. Feel a mass death happened here.
Speaker 2: You keep going.
Speaker 1: It's Kings.
Speaker 2: It's like our fucking show Kings, the James.
Speaker 1: M Yahoo. We got j Yahoo Jamon Yahoo's cry.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the the thumbnail. You're gonna be gonna We're gonna put your head on. We're gonna merge your and Benjamin and say it is awesome.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying he has Yahoo. He They will complete any task you put them to.
Speaker 2: Who thing one and thing to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here, So here's the loophole. Uh, don't be afraid.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: It's over like it's it's just like, dude, like it's not even close.
Speaker 3: But it's not. It's not simple like don't be afraid. That's the whole point of the books is like it's not just don't be afraid, because not being afraid, being afraid is a part of being alive. Sure you can't just like turn off being afraid.
Speaker 1: The cat can. The cat has ain't from here, so he has a chance to do that action.
Speaker 2: I would argue they're probably from the same place, probably the same terrifying. I just don't think it's even a it's he's just a fucking clown. You know, and then when he gets like killed for real, he's like he more he folds into a baby or some weird shit. I don't know. I saw that movie a while ago. I would definitely, I would definitely like if there was a Calshi, if there was like a poly Market, I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: Is what is up with the gambling? You you're really gamble coding? You hanging out with Jake Paul like that lately?
Speaker 1: I just noticed it a lot.
Speaker 2: It's like always like a lot of news is reported through like oh, poly Market expects this, and it's like why is this happening?
Speaker 1: But so I'm just like hyper aware of it. Right now, I'm getting disgusted with all the memes that are being brought to you by prize Picks and all this shit. I know you'll see the tag on like fucking memes now, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Bro, I can't do that was happening for a while, the watermark on the fucking memes ship. But no, I've not seen this show. Maybe I'll get around to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I are we doing an extra show after this or that.
Speaker 2: That we're were doing that for Friday? Oh good question? No, well whatever, you guys want.
Speaker 1: Really, what do you guys want? Different?
Speaker 2: You're different?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 3: No, I was just what do you want? Because you're asking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was only asking because I was going to time ordering food.
Speaker 2: That that was my okay, we could, we could get we could, we could do it today, all right, free Friday, all right, just time, time your food.
Speaker 1: Bennie and the Jets.
Speaker 2: Bennie and the Jets, you're right now, and just like it doesn't matter, you can always just go out and get it. That's like that. What is it that clip of Paul McCartney exploding in his concert that goes viral every now and again.
Speaker 1: I don't think I see that.
Speaker 2: You never seen that where it's like living let die and then the captains always like Paul McCartney dies, and it's pretty convincing. It looks like he's the piano.
Speaker 3: Blowing up during the super presentation the cold position.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it was Pepsi.
Speaker 1: I think it was PEPSI would happen to Pepsi, It would happen with pepsi. PEPSI can't catch a break. Paul and the Jets. I think Benny and the Niggas, sounds better, but it doesn't even it doesn't even fit.
Speaker 3: Niggas in the Jets sounds better than Benny and the Niggas.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fit almost almost objectively, Cason, do it?
Speaker 1: Sing it? Where is it? Sing it? Sing it so and show me how it fits better than Nigga and the Jets, Benny and the Niggas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's really I mean, obviously it doesn't die, but it looks insane.
Speaker 3: That looks like a scene from Hollow Night when you fight the grim Troop like a fucking fire. You're in a circus and then fire comes off the Florida vampires.
Speaker 1: In front of I don't know any of these references you're making.
Speaker 3: Man, Sorry, I played great games. My apologies.
Speaker 1: I played it too.
Speaker 2: I just dipped because it's like I got patience for this. But all right, let's see, would you rather gain muscle or gain what is this? This name cuts off? God damn it, you loser. Now, we appreciate your continuing support. I just saw that you've been here for a while. I apologize or gain eagers from outer and then it cuts out, So sorry about that. Well, if your name's in the credits will get the full name red, but he says, hello, come goblins. Have you ever seen real footage from a movie or a game and you and thought to yourself, no way, this is real, just a gameplay of arc Radis for the first time, and just straight up thought that someone AI generated. Thank you for I mean, thank you for keeping me from eating people at the factory I work at. Well, I mean, listen, sir, have you ever seen fut it from a movie or a game that you thought yourself, no way, this is real?
Speaker 1: No way this is real? Well, I mean it wouldn't be real because it's video games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a video game. So thanks for writing in loser.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the friend, I don't understand the framing of this question. So I get it.
Speaker 2: So you saw a gameplay from arc Raders for the first time. I thought someone AI generated it. But like, I want to know what I mean, Like I want to know what was crazy bad, Like it's like it's so bad or so good or like, I don't know, I do under I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of confused. A I think at the end would imply that like it looked they thought so when AI Generated must mean that it's bad or that it's not, Like you can't believe that that's in the game. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I just don't know what. I don't know anything that I've ever seen that I would think, like that's unbelievable, either you know, from a video game or a movie, the stuff I've seen in real life, Like there's video stuff like like, no way this is real. No way that cat got just sucked I got just got sucked into a tornado man, No way man, No way that I happened. No way that fat kids selling chocolates got sucked up into a tornado man. No way that goat got sucked up into a tornado.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one of them the same tornado, but one of them is real.
Speaker 1: Do you know that.
Speaker 2: I'm even gonna bother the uh?
Speaker 1: I imagine it's got to be a negative framing because it's like he's so arc radd for the frame it looks like someone.
Speaker 4: Like you can't believe that game is real, Like and I AI Generation, I think I know what he's saying because like there's footage, the only footage that I've ever seen from ARC Graders that had me convinced.
Speaker 2: Like that made me look at it like is this real? Was that there was in there was an animation of like there's these leaper things. There's these like big spider robots that leap in such a way that you kind of can't believe it because it's like it's animated really well. But it's also like you just think, like, there's no way that thing can see me. It's like miles away, and then it just jumps at you and you see it and it's and it moves like kind of convincingly realistically, and it does I know, I maybe that's what he's talking about. I think so, because that's the only thing I've ever seen where I'm like, no way, that's a video game. It was pretty convincing, and like surprisingly he's using movie and game and then what it's it's only the last thing that he says, the.
Speaker 3: Idea being unbelievable in the medium that you're.
Speaker 1: Watching, why would AI generation be that it has kind.
Speaker 3: Of feels kind of like ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All that's what it feels.
Speaker 2: It feels it's a negative.
Speaker 1: It's negative. Anything that's any anything that's attached to AI is negative. Right now, So when he's saying, it looks like someone and I AI generated. It is only bad.
Speaker 2: I wish he described what he saw.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's simple, but like that's it's that's a little well. I feel like that's what else could it be if somebody would not use that as something positive? By saying, man, I saw this and looked like someone AI generator. That isn't that's not positive. That is purely negative, meaning that he can't believe how bad it is. That's then what's the only only thing it could be?
Speaker 2: So I gotta be realized. I just don't have an answer.
Speaker 3: I don't I really, I really don't care, like I like, I really like like I respect how passionate you are conversing in that. I don't give a fun.
Speaker 2: It's not passion, it's just deciphering something.
Speaker 3: I respect your willingness to decipher that deep. Yeah, fuss you though not even it's not deep though, That's what I feel like. There's a problem with fucking people immedia. They think it's deep when it's not. It's not deep, but it's like you're just talking. Like the fact that you're willing to decide for that further, in general.
Speaker 1: Is like, is it not just like the natural inclination to just solve something real quick, like a quick little problem. But it wasn't. That's the thing. It was quick, Like I get it, like, no, I understand what three minutes? No, I understand, brother, you're talking about throwaway versus like you're acting like I s spent.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: We're talking about something. We're talking about Kingston, No Church, We're not doing that anymore. Look, don't don't buddy the water man.
Speaker 3: Look, I get it, Like it's like, oh, you guys are confused about something and you guys are trying to figure it out for me, And my brain was like, oh, I assume he's talking about this.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Did you have an answer that? Did you have an answer to anything? Does that strike you as anything that you would have an answer for?
Speaker 1: I saw, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I saw women put a dill though that was like way too big up ass you could see.
Speaker 1: Like in Sternham somewhere, and I was like, that can't be real.
Speaker 3: Turns out it was very real.
Speaker 2: It's actually a good answer because it is a movie.
Speaker 3: You know, it's still film, it's art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I have seen things that I can't believe weren't and I generated because they're so stupid, you know, like I don't have an answer. Never mind, I made that up. I was hoping that, like I could say something that I remember it didn't I do that.
Speaker 1: I did that recently.
Speaker 3: I think you ran, you ran, you ran to the jump, and then you did it finish the jumps.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes it's a good strategy. Sometimes it gets more more often than not that works. But like, yeah, I didn't work that time, and like.
Speaker 3: That also least people saying that's completely ridiculous just to finish the job.
Speaker 1: Fucking assholes do do that, Like they're like I can't internally, I can't feel embarrassed. Now, I have to finish it. I gotta stick the land. Yeah, I'm going to make something up.
Speaker 2: I used to do that a lot somethings really insecure about like just like sounding stupid. Yeah, so I would just like if I started something and I just didn't where it was going, I would just like, but like, uh, a friend of mine, my friend Marin, gets pissed off of me all the time because like I'll be talking to him on like the uh discord or whatever, and I'd be like I mean, like, hey, look at this before I have anything to have any of the show, and I'm like, I'll scroll for a little bit.
Speaker 3: That feels crazy, That feels genuinely insane because you're What makes it worse is you're you're initiating it. That's why that feels like genuinely crazy.
Speaker 2: I just need to like I'm engaging a game with which to challenge myself, Like all right, let's start.
Speaker 3: But you're dragging someone else into Now, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He deserves to be dragged into it though.
Speaker 3: He's a dragonable fellow. He's a dragonble fellow.
Speaker 2: And I'll admit most of the time I have seen something and I'm like, hey, look at this, but I haven't sent it yet, and he'll be annoyed. That's like, well, why didn't you send it yet? Like you should only say hey, look at this once you've send it. Yeah, it's it's attached.
Speaker 1: It should be at Yeah, this would be.
Speaker 2: But I'm in the process of doing it. But now, like I know that it bothers him so much that like I've gotten to the habit of like just saying it before I found anything, hoping that or.
Speaker 1: Just never respond Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes like something like I couldn't find anything.
Speaker 1: Definitely been like yo before and never.
Speaker 2: Jojo. Yeah you've done that.
Speaker 1: It's like you're like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you gotta do it to Lily. It's great, but I don't talk to Lily. What And then he's literally just defintely silent.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, listen, we don't have an answer. I apologize for the lack of an answer that.
Speaker 1: We have for that. Also confirm, confirm for us exactly what you meant by that too. I would love I love a follow up on that. Just yea, yeah, confirm your still life anyway, because he might have made something completely different. Yeah, maybe we're completely misterpreted.
Speaker 2: And he says, I've noticed Chris gets compared to that one guy, zoron Jovic, And I'm curious if Chris agrees I don't know who that is. That name is crazy g v.
Speaker 1: O j I C just a I gay point of you getting a bunch of like who did this? Uh t c A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really funny but also super insensitive.
Speaker 1: How can we put this on a.
Speaker 3: You can make money from this guy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this guy. Now, this is guys, this is just a white person with glasses.
Speaker 3: Is that guy?
Speaker 2: I guess he's his fan art looks like his fan r.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's the fan ar. All fan art of me is gonna look the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they're white and glasses, but like he doesn't look There is a guy like he's like a coach for some football team that I was, right, fuck's that Scott the waz.
Speaker 2: Anyway, listen. Colin brought it up to me, uh recently or like now recently a couple of times where like there's like a coach for some football team or some soccer team that looks a lot like me, and he has showed me a picture of it, and I was like, I do agree. Actually this time he's got the same like facial features and the same like John like cheek bones you.
Speaker 3: Should look up. But like coaches that look like me.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's gonna work really well?
Speaker 3: What if it does?
Speaker 1: Let me you know what, let me let me be a dick. I wonder if I could find it now. I can't I give a coach that just call calling real fast, call con it's insane. Why is that insane?
Speaker 2: We might be recording right now. Actually, so it'll be it baked into the show. I have seen two billion podcasts where they do that ship. We we just did an episode where we actually talked about how we agreed never to call each other, like it's like unless it's like super important, so for the day after it to be something so stupid.
Speaker 1: Actually that makes it even funnier.
Speaker 2: It does make it any know, we just discussed I know, we just talked about never talking up.
Speaker 1: I need to tell you.
Speaker 2: I know, we just talked about how we never call each other. When we do, it's always inconvenient.
Speaker 3: But I feel like most calls are inconvenient. I feel like most calls are inconvenient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never nice to Yeah, I don't really answer the first time. I usually got a call back.
Speaker 3: I answer.
Speaker 1: It's just it's like I'm usually doing something like I'll call back in a segment.
Speaker 2: Yes, usually I usually answered, say I'm gonna call back, and then I forget. Yeah, I usually answer, you know when it's the escorts that are confirming my point. Yeah, yeah, you comes to my house that good news the card went through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you never that's where it comes to my fucking house at a motel or like a Super eight. I have a motel, and I'm like, yo, that's great. Sates are real. But like i've been with, Yeah, what do you mean motels are real too? What are you saying? I've never been a Super eight. That's why that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy you say motels and super eight? Superrates are real.
Speaker 3: Super ates are real because I remember Super eight the movie more than I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Motel six, Yeah, six, super eight?
Speaker 2: Why this skips seven is bullshit? He's crazy?
Speaker 3: It's lucky anyone is there is not lucky point.
Speaker 2: Because seven is a criminal. Remember, oh because at eight nine?
Speaker 1: Right, and that that's the dad joke. I remember that.
Speaker 2: That's the lore of why you don't see the seven anyway? Why six or three to seven?
Speaker 1: I forgot?
Speaker 2: It's afread of seven? Because seven is a pedophive fourteen children?
Speaker 1: Double what? He was.
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Seven? Rape?
Speaker 2: Nine obviously?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting?
Speaker 2: Lock him up anyway?
Speaker 3: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, rate nine, ten eleven.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy? Oh, Sniggins rode in. So this is going to be like, listen, this is gonna be a Devil's adding a kind of question. Okay, so be prepared. Hello to the White one the one who's wrong constantly and the one built like nineties animated Kingpin. If you were forced to become an all right grifter against one minority group, which one are you targeting?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Easy way, I'll let you guys answer first. I think I know where Derek's gonna interesting. I think I know where Derek's gonna land. Attention what he said?
Speaker 2: We tried.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: If you were forced to become all right grifter against one minority group, which one are you targeting?
Speaker 1: I think Derek's up proven where he stands.
Speaker 2: I don't like the Smithsonians.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: People that are not occupy the Smithsonian?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They live there, Smithsonians smith Smith.
Speaker 3: I was aggressive. Also my part that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Needlessly.
Speaker 1: What do you have against lispers?
Speaker 3: I don't like lispers. It's crazy, Lily said, I have a list for enough time for me to believe. I thought I had one.
Speaker 2: You do have one.
Speaker 1: I don't you do. I do not have a list.
Speaker 2: Check the footage and edit a lisp in there.
Speaker 3: You're a raging bastard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah whatever, Yeah, Wait, what's your answer? I feel like I should answer last.
Speaker 3: I feel like I should answer last. Why Because I just think I should. I said it for I'll last.
Speaker 2: I called last. I called last first.
Speaker 3: Now let me think, I want to see how I engauge myself at Like I'm trying to see like what I should say.
Speaker 2: The honest answer is probably.
Speaker 3: Man, oh, I know my knees. I can go first with me too.
Speaker 2: I think the BRIT's honestly, But that's a lame answer, like it's not like exciting.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't so white women is acceptable.
Speaker 3: The problem is that you'll lose.
Speaker 1: But here's the can't You can't. Historically speaking, white women is acceptable, but you can't mention that they're white. You just go after them, then they'll be accepted.
Speaker 6: You just don't specify, right, yours won't be accepted, Chris, Okay, because unless they're all specifically like liberal or something, right right, right, So you can go after liberal British guys or something, but you can't mention them being white.
Speaker 1: That's the whole that's the whole thing. White people.
Speaker 2: Like fucking Britage, you know what, Saudi Arabians whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, good answer.
Speaker 3: I can't because the people are doing so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, Man, I don't know if if we have to pick like that's the thing. It's like, the question is right wing grifter, so we have to it's gotta be you know, And I think that would actually lead to a lot of success. Yeah, because there's valid critique answer from Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: You can even get some like moderate like forget moderate people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be my answer, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially all the people that after the comedy and.
Speaker 2: Mister Beast opening a fucking yeah right right, you talking about that.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if over there too.
Speaker 2: It is like the fact that mister Beast, I love the people were afraid of zara On Mamdani implements the Sila in New York City. Is if that was ever gonna happen. But then mister Beast, the whitest guy on the planet, goes and and forces surreal law in Saudi Arabia with a.
Speaker 1: Fucking beast the food park. It's so fucking funny to me.
Speaker 2: Gotta gotta gotta be adhere to. It's always the ones you least expect. It's always it's always the ones you least expect to implement the real law.
Speaker 3: Beast. Misters there would be fine with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, best mister and miss beast mister and bister meast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know they'll they'll coagulate. I like bister means a lot personally more than beast mister mister.
Speaker 3: It's that fucking little fucking looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little hooligan fella. That's good man.
Speaker 2: What about you answer white women?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean that's why women.
Speaker 2: I guess. Yeah, you can take up the angle of like you should be in the kitchen kind.
Speaker 3: Of no, just like you guys cause every problem. Yeah, I mean that would be work for drifters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's the whole premise of the question. So you've got you've gotta, you gotta, you gotta pick one that's that works. You can just do white women again. It just it just needs to be within the prospect, within the within the context of like you need to be in the kitchen, get home, you need to be raising a family. Shouldn't be a CEO of turning point. U s A. Yeah, we won't talk about that.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That is very funny, so stupid. It's it's like the the ball, the plane faced irony of it is awesome.
Speaker 3: I just love it home saying that it's like, bitch, why can you leave?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you leave. It's that I have a friend who she's very she she's a preacher or whatever. But so I'm like, why are you you're not you're literally by your rule book, you're not supposed to be doing this. You shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 3: I am abnormality, and so you should die. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You should stop being alive.
Speaker 3: How about that don't get killed but die.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good cover.
Speaker 3: That's my new thing. Don't get killed. You should die, though, you should die.
Speaker 2: It's good cover. Yeah, you guys know my answer. So you can go next one?
Speaker 1: What is it? Just remind me?
Speaker 2: I love sucking.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, this is bloody. Would is a good band? Listen, this is a crazy you're writing Penis Micro Penis Mike, Who's dad. He sounds familiar, Penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds familiar. No, but that sounds like a character that we That sounds like something that we did a long time ago. Peenis Penis Mike wrote in No Penis Mike wrote it. He says, when I was a wee lad, my sister pulled a prank on her roommate. She basically wrote red rum on the bathroom wall, so when you'd look in the mirror and say murder, crazy right. My dad said that prank was too far and indulged us in what he considered as a harmless prank. One night, when he and his pals were drinking, they did the old whoever passes out first gag on his pal by rubbing ketchup between his ass cheeks and having him think, having him wake up thinking he got raped.
Speaker 1: That was not where I thought that was gonna go.
Speaker 2: No, me neither. So as I was reading it, I was also as soon as I was like, oh, rap, that's crazy, I thought it was. I thought it was like, oh she should blood.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, well, like they were just using any subject rubbing catch up with someone's as crack and asshole is devious. Yes, it's already enough to where you sexually assaulted your friends by rubbing his ash cheeks. Why you don't get it, man, It.
Speaker 2: Was the seventies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was two thousand and ninety.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody was acting there.
Speaker 2: Everybody was acting there. It was pre it was twenty It was like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a half an hour before lockdown got shaded. Everybody was acting crazy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's doing you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, damn that is first of all, that's insane. Yeah I do. I don't so Look, there's a chances have made up right in. But I also kind of like I'm on the air of like I could believe that because like the pranks that I remember people talking about.
Speaker 1: Were fucking in cities.
Speaker 3: Some of them were like fucked up.
Speaker 1: Some of them were just like, oh you rape that guy. Yeah, a lot of just fraternity stuff and did.
Speaker 2: My penis in his mouth, and it's just like, yeah, that's rape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I put my cock in his fucking eyelid, and I popped the eyeball, came on his brain and put his eyeball back in. It's like, you're a sexual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're also amazing. I have definitely to be able to reattach an eye like that, just like.
Speaker 3: He popped it out, popped it out, put it to the side.
Speaker 2: To the side.
Speaker 3: That's also impressive, but big busting there it and fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, A lot of those it's like those movies. It's like those movies in the two thousands that were like about the like the Nerds and how.
Speaker 1: Like it would be like that was more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would be like there would be like a peeping on like uh, revenge people and like the women in the even small villain Revenge of the Sumn gets his xtra vision, he's like peering into the locker room. Like yeah, he did it.
Speaker 3: I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean like you're I mean I would do that too. I mean teenagers are.
Speaker 2: Going teenage, you know what I mean. Like, but likes it is kind.
Speaker 3: Of wild that like Aveng nerds. That scene is crazy because I was like, that's the nerds just fucked up.
Speaker 2: Porky.
Speaker 3: He was just about like Vader, right, he was just in Vader and he was like, wait did he look at a text? Like it's kind of on the I think about it, like, oh, also you like falsely.
Speaker 2: It wasn't there one of the things that they would like the Scott like you would wear different clothes or whatever. It's like I'm gonna get you laid, you wear the mascot outfit or whatever, and then like I'll swamp switch. It's fucking crazy. It's it's like that was just a thing that like was written as if like yeah, this happens, and it's funny.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's such a big that's the big problem.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, it is kind of wild.
Speaker 3: Like my friend asked me to that, and I'd be like, no, bro, absolutely are you I might please be joking or I really can't be your friend anymore, basically, like please be kidding. Even if you're a kidding, I would have talked to you less, but I might still be your friend.
Speaker 2: That's a moral failing. Like that's kind of beyond a lot of things, you know what I mean, like where it's just like all right, because that's like playful rape, Like that's that's like you're being whimsical about it, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing sitcom rape. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I call it plate.
Speaker 2: You know, it's plate, that is, It's it's just play. I'm a playpist, you know, yeah, plapist, dude, I don't know play Yeah, yeah, I mean we yeah, the y you know? Oh no, no, the why is going to be there?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: The why's he going to be there?
Speaker 1: Feels good?
Speaker 2: It feels good well. Jewels Adventure. Jewels Adventures wrote and he says this one do we answer the question?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if there was a question. I think you just talked about crazy praying that his dad told him about. Oh yeah, I guess they was just telling us that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jewels Adventures wrote, and he says, this is what this one is for? The Great Dog Debate of twenty twenty five? Is there a dog debate that we end? Oh maybe something we were talking about, like whether or not they're really intelligent or whether or not they're fucking faking it? I don't Oh no, he says, this one's for the Great Dog Debate.
Speaker 1: Of twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Where where where people give dogs human names? Oh right, I forgot about this my old I just kept reading My oldest dog, Uh just named Sam?
Speaker 1: What is named? It?
Speaker 2: Says Jay?
Speaker 1: From here it looked like an eye from there. From there it looked more accurate to what he was trying to say than what he actually wrote.
Speaker 3: Autocorrected, your brain autocorrected.
Speaker 2: I'm too close to it, Jay, my dogs, my oldest God, this is fucking specifically dog. My oldest dog just named Sam, Porno documented on vet records and all. Then I have like a Hikita and little dude. Point is I think it's funny to name a dog something something normal, like Steve, but it can't be so boring as to make one of them Dan. What's wait, I don't agree.
Speaker 3: Line is so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: It's saying like, oh, it's ironic, so it's funny you don't love your animals.
Speaker 2: I think look, I would prefer insane names personally. If you had like a bunch of dogs, I could see naming one of them like something normal, as like a because it adds you can't huh.
Speaker 1: Tired.
Speaker 2: I think it's one thing to have like one dog and name it like Paul or something, and it's another thing to have like three dogs.
Speaker 1: And this is like, this is mister Mitten's this is fucking yeah, this is mister Minten is the dog.
Speaker 2: This is my other dog socks and uh and this is my dog James, James. I think that adds to it. I think it's here's the problem I have. Hold he dies first, though, it's gotta be the it's gotta be the least healthy one, because we can't just be you can't be left with James.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid because it's funny the first time you hear it, and then it's never funny again, So it's just stupid. Well, I mean, like naming your kids something goofy, where it's like it's funny the first time you hear it, then you think about it, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, it's fucked up animals something like that.
Speaker 1: I get. Well, if if you think of animals as lesser, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Well, No, it's not gonna affect that.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna effect they're standing in society if they're named like I think it does.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna not get employed because their name is something. They're not gonna penis man rapicus like it's it's gonna get treated, gonna get treated. It's it's it's it's it's stupid by who the other dog?
Speaker 3: People are people?
Speaker 2: People are stupid, but.
Speaker 3: Interact with it.
Speaker 1: You you you forget how stupid people are. Chris, I get. I just don't agree. It's the same.
Speaker 3: It's not the same, not the same.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's not what I disagree with what you're saying. What you're saying is it's the same, And I'm arguing against I'm gonna say you're saying something I do like I do, like little.
Speaker 1: Dude, those are good names. Yeah, little Dudeia like a they're not bad.
Speaker 2: Sam Porno's crazy. I think like that's that's a bit much because that's not even.
Speaker 1: A normal name.
Speaker 2: That's just me, you know, Sam Samport Is it Sam Porno? Bitches? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Sanmporter Bridges, is that what you did? It's even crazier, Sam Porno? Yeah, what is that a reference to?
Speaker 1: I wonder?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I Sam from those Pornosh, it's silly. I mean, if I've forgotten it is that's a guy just be named like Steve Movies. If he's an actor. It was Franklin Films.
Speaker 1: Franklin Films.
Speaker 3: I mean, I write it's me Gerald Games, Gerald guy that does reviews. The guy's movie reviews that had the blackface with Blade with.
Speaker 2: Jeremy John, Jeremy John Jones, Yeah, Jeremy Gary Films, Jeremy Jeremy Reviews. I guess yeah, Like everything would be named after. Everybody's named after, whether it's like so like a recording is like I'm Jeremy Garbage.
Speaker 1: That's great, Oh God, speaking of Garbage, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Oh man. We got through a couple of questions. I think, right, Yeah, yeah, let's go. Let's move. Let's move into the the the credits portion of the show. Remember you can go over to pay trying dot com, slash the snark tank get your name right at the end of the show if you want to put your name in for the twenty five dollar tier. Definitely, it's not a five dollar tier. Twenty five dollar tier. The whole point of this is just to make me say your fucking name. So whatever you say, whatever you write, I'll say it unless it's illegal.
Speaker 1: I guess they will get all hard rs, like every single one.
Speaker 2: I like that you say that is if we haven't gotten that before.
Speaker 3: I mean, have you got that many before?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about not that many. I will say every person, even the people that are extremely uncomfortable to do it, Like I really don't want to write this. This feels wrong. I hope they do it. You think I would prefer that, not happy?
Speaker 3: You think it's not wrong about writing hard R. I guess intentions, well, some people.
Speaker 2: There are some people that are are you saying is like writing it worse than saying it.
Speaker 3: Even it weren't your equivalent, And it's like I think intention is I think they're close, but.
Speaker 1: There's some people that it doesn't start a script that way. I just write rally right the end and I'll delete it. I can't get out of my I request did Jojo to say it? She will not.
Speaker 2: It's almost more offensive, literally has she has? She never said it said ever like actually.
Speaker 1: First of all, in her culture, it doesn't exist that she knows. It didn't exist in her culture, right, Like what.
Speaker 3: They call black people on or something like that, fay or something like that.
Speaker 1: What have.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they have something, but they're like all wow, faming like fair oh really yeah, that was like an acronym for.
Speaker 3: Like fairies and goblins. It might be an acronym, but it's like the fairies and goblins, all those Greeks and all the things that clearly were pro elephants, all the things that were.
Speaker 1: It's clearly, clearly no correlation at all.
Speaker 3: Fay are clearly what Progerians, people that were born with physical disabilities, they were.
Speaker 2: Essentially I'm gonna read the names now to count me down. Remember patron of concess is Stark Tank twenty five dollars up here, leave us nice reviews on podcast services like us, subscribe, comment, and if you got this far. So okay, so listen, there's Derek is a racist, right. That was how you got made. That's how we made sure you got through half the show. To make it, to make sure you got to the end of the show. I want you to write, Derek is.
Speaker 3: Is a h.
Speaker 2: Powerful racist. Oh powerful powerful Derek is powerfully racist. Okay, I like, so Derek is a racist. Derek is powerfully racist.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Know which ones have you bailed?
Speaker 1: Who bailed? And who bailed? Real one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's a real one. If you bailed, by the way, you're banned and and uh, bad luck for you because we got your credit card information. We got your card information. Uh, we're gonna use it to do.
Speaker 1: All sorts of crazy shit. We just bought.
Speaker 2: In fact, we already have a victim. We already had somebody that we banned. We got the credit information where we bought a tungsten obelisk that will be in the in behind Kingston every episode from here on out.
Speaker 1: It cost forty dollars. It falls on me. I'm going he'll be on your head balanced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's gonna have to balance a fucking fifty pounds, not even fifty pounds, like it would be like insane, be like two hundred pounds anyway, count me down.
Speaker 1: Three two one.
Speaker 2: I just lost interest in doing this.
Speaker 1: Stop asking me to wear the key.
Speaker 2: David mass during sex, Sweeney Big Chrissy, A comfy night flirting with the other company trans Night through the Patreon names Miss t Lemone, God's favorite fenboy, Malik Berry, Ainal Footcake, Kobba, my friend Lewis d lifted eight one eighty kg's call him gay, please, Jay Lewis.
Speaker 1: You're gay. Congrats though, congrats Nady KG.
Speaker 2: Congrats on lifting that thing, probably gaily in the way that he did it.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: If it's deadlift, that's pussy ship. Yeah, so I hope it's bitching gay boy farty. Michael Bay blowing up his house taking a bath. I think Michael Bie. Michael Bay's nose explodes when he blows his nose.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm Michael Bay, Like, yeah, I can see that. Yeah, clearly someone as obvious uh notices your malignant melanoma. Ooh woo, terminal cancel. Uh, Derek is doakes in disguise.
Speaker 1: Fucking witch?
Speaker 3: What did you say? I pulled the moment that he like reads minds and he's like, what did you say to me?
Speaker 1: You nigga?
Speaker 2: Uh donut operator. Donut operator uses vats on hihuahua and just targets limbs. The tonate operator shoot a dog? Is that something that happened. I don't remember that. Statistically, he wasn't an officer, so maybe I have a hard time believe. I would imagine like fifty officers, I've shot a dog.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately. Yeah, it's like part of training.
Speaker 2: They use a real dog. They use dogs that like flunked out of the academy. There's something they use like like uh dishonorably discharged dogs.
Speaker 1: You like go to fucking Nancy Mays's farm and like, hey, then bring the dogs over. You clearly don't want to raise anymore. Thank you so much, bank for I love it.
Speaker 2: There's a guy on TikTok that looks and acts like Derek with two percent less self control named Sean Soko And then I bet it's nothing like him.
Speaker 1: I bet Sean sokoll. Yeah, am gonna yeah, because you got a shot. There's a meme of a guy that takes to me. Actually I can tell you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah we've seen him many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one he was sort of like me that he's not the Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not gonna get anything like, he's gonna look more like me somehow.
Speaker 2: You're gonna s okay? Oh yeah, Sean s e a n okay. Uh your twenty five dollars by two big sexy, big black Israelites and a light skin twink Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Clammuel Esquire the third, the newest guest on Nick Poinches Gay Power Our Tom Sweeney. Uh going to miss andy Pants? Going to Miss andy Pants Gaming?
Speaker 1: Going to Miss andy Pants Gaming? Is he gone? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I gotta I gotta get filled in on the lore. Yeah, because Philip the Franco needs to fill me in right now about this lore that I'm missing Philip the Franco. Hey, what some beautiful bastards today? I died and this is actually an AI replication.
Speaker 3: I am Actually he wants to betting cadaver.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm good all right, So hold on, I don't normally do this. I'm gonna pass this off to you for for like a little bit I need to get so I need to eat something real quick. All right, I'm just gonna grab like a fucking thing out, like a chip or something like. I just felt like that chivery. I felt that I felt that chivery kind of hung around remediate that.
Speaker 1: Quire.
Speaker 3: Then it was guys going in to miss name as gamming. I'm going to kill president with a murder uh I hs met Jared Focal at a Subway sponsored event a week before he was arrested. Elder scrolls, Elves call red guards and WIRs. Only the gayest will suck the guys blow me a gay gay by wait wait, only the gayest will will suck a blow me a gay by the gape himself. Benjamin Old Snake but addicted to paint a huff painting a paint huffing snart take episode four hundred should be the first of the drunk tank or Well, you're not gonna drink, You're not gotta do a drunk stream.
Speaker 2: I'm actually specifically trying to cut alcohol out. Really yeah, I don't really drink that much, but like when I do, I just don't, like, I don't know, it's just not fun anymore. You do like drinking and also like, uh, I don't know, man, Yeah, I'm just kind of over substances.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't kind of done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thirty, I'm thirty one, about to be thirty two. I think I think I'm all right.
Speaker 1: No more smoking weed, no more.
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't smoked weed in fucking forever.
Speaker 1: Really, no more stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe every now and again, what that? What have you showed him? No, that's literally nothing, so that's shown soco. Yeah, hold on, he might He might not have said to be fair. I don't remember what the writing was. He didn't say he looked like him. I don't think he said he's like you, So it might be a personality thing to be fair to him.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he said look like.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I think that's what he meant.
Speaker 3: Short man putting gay little beetles in swings Colon to Sparit, Chuck Tophy, Spirit Chuck, Local Tom Beanie and Nico chap.
Speaker 1: A cake.
Speaker 3: They're not very good, reckless rhino like Sloker two.
Speaker 2: I gave him a chance because I like I like Niman's generally, but they used to make a chocolate Devil's food cake.
Speaker 3: That his name is Tom Sweener.
Speaker 2: I could take it back. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I just I needed I needed a fucking something in my stomach.
Speaker 2: My time is, my time is now seen us semen, John seen us semen?
Speaker 3: About? Where were you about?
Speaker 1: The plow? Was the last thing he read?
Speaker 3: I'm sweet? What about his name is James Tom Tom Sweener?
Speaker 1: And the jewels did okay?
Speaker 2: Uh Staith and j Staith and Jason? Uh Mike Chris Hansen, Tomagotchi is really hungry? Andy pants made a I see sam of his own daughter.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 2: Old man spaghetti nuts down Nation? If I build a flamethrower that shoots come, that's not.
Speaker 1: A flamethrow anymore. Mayeah, it's a cum thrower.
Speaker 2: Very cool, semen thrower, if anything semen thrower.
Speaker 1: I need a semen thrower.
Speaker 2: Can Kingson be the first target? Since he's so so black and gay?
Speaker 1: I'm not gay? Was that Elden ring or something south?
Speaker 2: Was it actually so crazy that shouldn't be as identifiable.
Speaker 1: As it is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh god, that side profile looked like me a little bit.
Speaker 2: That actually did Actually, but I thought for sure that was you. I thought I realized I thought for sure that was you, until I realized it was a person who was hanging out with friends.
Speaker 1: I hang out with my friends.
Speaker 2: I know, round eyed Asian Derek, not Shrauvin is innocent. Hashtag free him.
Speaker 3: I gotta find exactly changing the plot.
Speaker 2: Of death note so that the death note doesn't actually work in light it's just really lucky knocks on door, missus Smith, I'm from Army. I'm from army, from army. Your son got owned in Iraq?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so great.
Speaker 2: It looks like it could be a relative.
Speaker 1: For sure. He's a little like me.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sideo file does look somewhat like you at it looks enough like you that like I would maybe be confused for a second. Yeah, does that me? Like I've seen people like that with me where I'm like, I'll never forget the picture. Somebody took him some guy at an airport in Germany where it's just like that looks like you, and I'm like what I looked at it and I was like that was I there? I had a question. I was like, am I was? Am I am I Germany? You're in My thought was like I thought, was like maybe I mean I'm not in Germany clearly, but like, was that a photo taken of me at an airport? You know what I mean? Where it was like cause it looked so much like like he's wearing the same kind of clothes, but I couldn't tell if they were clothes that I owned. I just knew that, like I might own that. It's just like that was really distressing.
Speaker 1: You ever see that. Uh there was a Kobe Bryant Murle that was painted horribly and like this dude is like ranting in his car.
Speaker 2: He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Doesn't look anything like Kobe? And then coincidentally, a guy passes by that looks exactly like the Mrle and he's like, that's this nigga right here. It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: I did see that. I saw that that came on my feet yesterday or a day ago.
Speaker 1: Oh oh interesting, Yeah, I gotta fight. It's so funny. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: Kobe Bean knocks on door, Missus Smith and I'm from Army. Your son got owned in Iraq. He showed great valor in the face of an epic fail. That's probably some actual.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's actually happened, but I think that's like.
Speaker 1: Some guy probably thought that that was fine. Yeah, oh haha, what a stupid name.
Speaker 2: Queen of fab Hazard, Juicy gay these fellas out here, look at my bet crack ba ah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Blonde blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two D again. It's so funny to see f A A A h Whereas like I know exactly how to read that now, Whereas like several months ago, I would have been like, what the fuck are you saying? I would have been like I would have been like fat, yeah, yeah, you know, but now it's like it's like, oh, you don't know how to read that?
Speaker 1: What are you stupid? What are you?
Speaker 2: From two months ago? Blonde blue eyed German Man campaign to make Pokemon to again. Derek and JoJo's bizarre adventure Ukrainians is Unbreakable. Victor Frankenstein's Womb Sickness. I haven't seen that franken Sin movie. Very good, yeah, whatever, unbelievably good.
Speaker 3: I was that? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's probably fine. I'm sure there's a Franken's sign in it. I'm what choice, How surprising could it be?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I do like that Nigga Galermo del Toro is good.
Speaker 3: I don't know it was Mexico.
Speaker 1: Fuck, it's so weird. JoJo's said that literally last night we were talking about the.
Speaker 2: Game, and I know I know people who say that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I knew people good. I knew people who have said it. Though. You know, there's some people that are really bad at pronouncing names, and I feel like, what is that? Like, it's it's it's certain people like it's almost yeah, they they can't understand other names and other languages.
Speaker 2: Some people it's just a disconnected where it's just like cause I'm pretty I'm pretty good language. There's some like Swedish names that I might not know. Yeah, I would need help and things like that. But like, generally speaking, my first attempt at like a name that I've never seen before is generally right.
Speaker 1: I just have I have an idea of how their vowel sound in their language, so it's usually a lot easier to pronounce their names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, America is such a Hodge English, such a Hodge popular language. You kind of can like feel your way through it. For the most part. You may make a mistake, like the first name I saw that was really fucked me over when I was under it was like Jacques aquest yeah, and it was like, no, Jacques, technically Jack and.
Speaker 2: The way that you do the way that you get around it usually is like you sounded out in your head first, the way it's phonetically written, and he realized that it sounds stupid, and you're just like, oh, well it's clearly not that. So then you just kind of embellish until.
Speaker 1: That's there's a lot of people that can't do it. There's a guy was talking about rad earlier. So there's a Japanese character named Umko. But like he he says you mecho. He always says you mecho, And I'm like, you saying it out loud should sound retarded and be like, oh, it can't be this because if you know, like if you just have any even a little bit of knowledge of like Japanese and like they're there.
Speaker 3: Well it's American version. It's like Japanese versions, like a lot of things, like some people like it's like the name, like the phrase susano. It's sosano. It's not susano. But how we pronounce things, you would say it just regular, Yeah, that's it's it's like it's no Wayso, yes, that's how it's pronounced.
Speaker 2: I actually believe it's I could be wrong, but I would phonetically based on how I've heard Japanese Japanese, I would assumes susano. I just don't believe that. I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 3: I might not be I might do it inflectioning correctly.
Speaker 1: You might be right.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, my instinct tells me that's that's weird.
Speaker 1: Because I why it sounds like that's incorrect is because of what Chris is saying.
Speaker 3: I might be meaning the opposite way around.
Speaker 1: It could be it was like when I was younger, I thought it was he. I thought it was hiro Shima. Not Hiroshima's backwards. But when you learn Japanese, I say Hiroshima. But if I'm referring to I'm like nigga. They don't talk like that. They wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Like sounds more Italian.
Speaker 3: Susano is definitely a Japanese word.
Speaker 1: It sounds Italian. I don't even know what the way. I actually don't even know if this is the right whatever. Who cares? Oh, yeah, it could be complete, it could be a different word in a different language.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't that's it.
Speaker 3: That's a I know that's a jacause that's one of the gods.
Speaker 2: Whenever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Susan doesn't sound like they would say that, though he might be right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I looked at up blonde, blue eyed Germany.
Speaker 1: I read that around and actually saying it like that actually helps, That actually helps. That's way that's way back. Okay, that that sounds right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to be the spirit of vengeance and swings balls thug Zilla versus King Gay Door a fat cocks and crack rocks.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about King of Door like that. That's my boy, too late.
Speaker 1: I'm the only thing you do.
Speaker 2: A fan left on a planet with that g K four swing set glitch frogs together.
Speaker 3: She should have beat he should have beat Godzilla.
Speaker 2: Gay master Chief, be like sir, finishing this dude. Sometimes they get so angry. Sometimes they get so angry. I shipped my insides out. Wow, cock cock by cock by man Tara, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Cocky mantara is not bad, uh, swing honest question, would you switch all your bones with rat bones for five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars is such an imperceptible amountment that's assurance for one moment.
Speaker 3: Imagine asking someone that earnestly, would you do that?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have rat bones in your body or five hundred dollars? I don't know, man, I'm in some ways and look in some way, five hundred dollars is a dime a dozen, But having rat bones in your skeleton is a priceless experience you're never gonna be.
Speaker 1: You can't pay for that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, so technically, the value of having rat bones instead of you know, human bones is actually like monstrously more valuable.
Speaker 1: I disagree than five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's more valuable, but it's more unique.
Speaker 1: More interesting. I think it's more interesting.
Speaker 2: Uniqueness is value, though, That's what determines value inside right to a degree.
Speaker 3: That's not a one to.
Speaker 2: One, it's arguable.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing though, within this hypothetical, it's say, for example, your femur is it just built up and dense enough, but it's made out of rat bones. You die, you die.
Speaker 2: It's also the size not to scale. It doesn't adjust to scale for you. It's a big rat but like you know, it's it's it's a bigger rat. It's a bigger rat. I'll give you a bigger rat, so.
Speaker 1: It'll be enough bone. This is really your head maybe and then your bone lists in the rest. This is really dumb. Can you not let go? Just go? Dumna ask the question? Can you can you just survive like only having like a spine and.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, like it's connected yea, Like say you don't have any.
Speaker 1: Other bones in your body, but you have your spine because obviously you're you know, your brainst all this stuff is connected to it. So your nerves are just flopping around and your and your meat is leaving, but you have no bones other than maybe let's just say you're you're spying in your skull. That's it.
Speaker 2: Can you survive that way?
Speaker 1: Possible? Probably?
Speaker 3: Can you be on a bed with no because your organs are getting touched by your fucking flash and it's like it's probably lead to some like real serious problems.
Speaker 1: Actually, like theoretically, can you survive that way? I guess it sounds so stupid, but theory humans are super resilient.
Speaker 2: It's crazy we.
Speaker 3: Are, but we aren't, you know, we're like an oxymoron of like really resilient and also people imagenetics aren't like say, I feel like I just don't. I don't think like I think we are, but also like we are so clearly not built to be in the wild that like like a tough fall in the back of your head, like a decent fall in the back of your head, and it's like, well, good night, you know, yeah, I mean it's that's true. But also both like some animals literally fight and they're like, all right, that was a good fight. I'm gonna go lay down for half an hour and I'll be back in a game later on.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, but you know, the trade off they're stupid. They can't watch porn. The trade off is that's the tradeoff. They can't consume porn and they don't understand what it is. I think it doesn't make this stupid peep animal dicks hard.
Speaker 3: I think this seeing animals fuck make other animals what a fuck. I guess maybe I don't know, but it's not controlled with monetization. It incorporates you can't.
Speaker 2: I should watch for as Gump. It's good, big meaty stinks. Donald dips, Charlotte dil Gay sex should be hyped even more. Come on, guys, gay actor Rosebud Delicious Ramirez send fifty million dollars to Israel. Sorry I can't. I had a burrito call me Sora the way she prompt me to generate slop. Uh, that's that's actually, that's a layered.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Heath reminded of a U Gio card. Tell that dumb gay furry I'm here too, Gids. The real Kings and Jamison went missing in two thousand and five. You bitches didn't dress up for Halloween, but it Yeah, we forgot. Yeah, that was kind of fucked up.
Speaker 3: Halloween is so gay and I hate Halloween and I hate h Halloween.
Speaker 1: I just didn't feel like spending money for one day on some stupid bullshit for like the for the bit I had one, but I was just like I would have been the only one. If I had a good costume, maybe I would have done. I don't have anything, you know, but because a dressed Quaker, Oh, I didn't even feel because I have shoes, that means you're the gay person.
Speaker 3: Come here, gay, I gay eyes stop please stop?
Speaker 1: Gay?
Speaker 2: And I the butt sex guy, come here, come here.
Speaker 1: Bruce Willis is really dying hard right now.
Speaker 2: God damn, I love titties. Is there a ball's cheney?
Speaker 1: That's such a dumb joke.
Speaker 3: I feel like i've I feel like I've never heard it, but.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I've never heard it. It's like, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't think pretty stupid, but hey, it works. It's in the sand Sween.
Speaker 2: Eats Garmin Bojia through his gay silly straw?
Speaker 1: Can you boys stop swapping seats?
Speaker 2: It's flaring up my autistic need to kill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry. We should do it again every episode until until we get them to actually killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do We'll just keep doing it everyone in the The only reason, so, the only reason it's a different order right now is because I so this thing broke. It broke in the middle of the episode. You see it happen, but this is typically connect to a ball joint.
Speaker 1: It broke. I ordered a new one.
Speaker 2: It's not the right one, even though it's all the same fucking making model. Don't get it. But whatever, Fine, I bought another arm. Great, so there's an extra arm. But I don't know. I figured like I could. I don't mind dude doing it, I read anyway, so if I can have him on the camera while I read. I feel like that makes sense for now. Anyway, we're gonna keep swapping seats, Chris, your two brain cells racing for third place? Swing? Uh oh, it's a hash. Wait is that implying that Sween says that hyphen Sween whatever? A million billion beers cardboard pie Department of whrror. Would you rather gain muscle or gain eagers from outer space? What's an eager?
Speaker 1: I actually don't know. I genuinely don't know what that you're like, like, from.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot where internet person? I know exactly what that means. Someone else explain it, though, so I don't look stupid. From gun, I forgot that I'm supposed to know everything. You're supposed to know everything, right, right, I never admit that I don't. I've never heard. I genuinely, I'm or honestly like, I've never heard the way that the way that you it's exactly the way that you could have helped out. But I mean it's a fucking first grade word. But E A G.
Speaker 1: E R says, yeah, you could have helped me? How does that spell end? How does that sound with an N in front of it?
Speaker 2: We got to get better scientists to figure it out. We'll get a we'll get sorry to say it. Is there anything like eagers out of space?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by this?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Did it auto correct? Oh? I'm stupid? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Well, we're all stupid. I guess that's so dumb dude. So okay, So I just caught it because I like clocked into overdrive. Would you rather gain muscle or gain eagers?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I see, Wow, that's what you actually helped them.
Speaker 1: Literally fucking put the That was completely That is so stupid. That is crazy stupid like.
Speaker 2: Himself laughing. Yeah, huge w for himself right now. Yeah, you win, you won today.
Speaker 3: Okay, the neighborhood gets carpet moms.
Speaker 2: I hope you're tired. I hope you get Black Wall Street and how about that?
Speaker 1: Get damn? Gave me five reasons huh Tulsa man, Tulsa, who's that? That's where black was a person?
Speaker 3: Things?
Speaker 2: It gave me to give you five reasons why you're a good person? Go too late?
Speaker 3: Wait for him? Objective?
Speaker 1: But you failed, you fail, fail.
Speaker 3: I give the.
Speaker 2: Charity you failed next taking five addalls while playing Trials oas Iris and watching Oh there's more to this. There's more to this name. Hold on wait, Taking five adderalls while playing Trozovas iris and watching multi cam porn sounds lit as fuck. That sounds it sounds. It sounds like a bad idea, but it does sound lit.
Speaker 3: That's what you can't do. If you start needing that kind of level of stimulus, you're gonna endup hurting yourself.
Speaker 2: That a long time ago, cock cheese crumbs. Whoa yo? That ups plane crash looked like Radawn's meteor.
Speaker 3: Straight did actually him showing back up?
Speaker 2: What the That video is awesome of the guy in the tu of the truck driver saying, if you know what he puts you from the back, you're not hungry enough. Uh. Goon, devil, goon, devil. The man without com sween has true sight and that's why he can see his dad. Consolation prize for the small cock t girl butts just my gock, It's all the same fucking word.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Most Stable U five game is sonic racing cross worlds. Night Owl Halo is about killing Muslim shoes. Husband Smitchy the gay Opa lupa dupe oompa loompa dupity duopity gay but fucking dudes is surely the way.
Speaker 1: When you're fucking some butt. And wait, there's there's something there.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, guard piles of come something in guts, something like a little ass slut guts is good too, guts all right, maybe maybe it's we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Such how about Wheat Home Home, Wheat is that Homo Womo Ho? Whoa homo is?
Speaker 2: We love it?
Speaker 3: Or the chumble Wambas from Family Guy.
Speaker 1: No, that's a band, yeah, which the Yeah, the tumble Wamba band, which is they're the ones that did that do you take a Whiskey Drink? You take a Drink song?
Speaker 2: They also they also did a good again. They also did that fucking uh anti fascist song. No they did, Yeah, they did with like Shnead O'Connor actually did something or somebody like that where it's like it's like a limerick or something that on the day the Nazi died and it's about like, you know, hating Nazis or whatever.
Speaker 1: What the I didn't know?
Speaker 2: They do not even exaggerate what.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. They were like political at all, neither like we're fucking drunk and we've getting the bar fights you knocked down I'm can I have priors?
Speaker 3: You ain't never gonna suck my deck?
Speaker 1: I fuck, that's bus.
Speaker 3: And then start again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he starts to rate me again. You never got a fuck. I am so gay? I am gay again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the day the Nazi died. What it's so weird, like I got an Irish Twain to it.
Speaker 2: Because it's an Irish singer. Really is well that lady. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have been a specific performance. I'm assuming the trumpet one, but they're from Boston or something.
Speaker 3: I think they're from Twain. No, what you say a Twain?
Speaker 1: No tumble womb.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's not even close.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm confused. It's like we're we're talking about me.
Speaker 2: Glasses a lot. He needs probably like a fucking nice for my ears.
Speaker 1: Whatever that is. Life alert, he said.
Speaker 2: Hear those commercials of the old lady crumbling to the ground being like I can't get up.
Speaker 3: Fun, I can't get up, So and then the wolves come in, wolves waiting.
Speaker 1: Down there she fell. Oh thank god I have my life alert. The life will wards them off. It's like a spell, like.
Speaker 2: A sonar like pulse. Yeah, Oh thank god I had my anti wolf Life alert, Life.
Speaker 3: Alert will keep these fucking asshole wolves away.
Speaker 2: Life alert for contacting the hospital and also.
Speaker 1: Also the wolves away.
Speaker 3: Hey wolves, my grandma, my grandma.
Speaker 2: Those castle, says the goat Miss Piggy running a train on Kermit with hood hen words, I doesn't even say that. Ham staring a sock now plus five after extensive use pin my ride the next generation. Derek should watch adults on Hulu or Dexter.
Speaker 1: I love Dexter.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of adults. I've never seen Dexter. It's so fun, even like the later scenes.
Speaker 1: Of course, it always it suffers from the later it gets, the lesser it is shocking or its good right, it loses the novelty even some of the stuff that I'm very biased. Season six, A lot of people hate it because there's a lot of supernatural stuff. However, Edward James almost is one of my favorite actors.
Speaker 2: And he's the he's the villain in that one. You see that Walt Junior got all his money stolen.
Speaker 1: The actor. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: His accountant stole all his money?
Speaker 1: My count?
Speaker 2: Scare me, man?
Speaker 1: Why did you wait?
Speaker 3: There's supernatural shit in Dexter in the in the there is.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's so in the sixth he eats souls.
Speaker 1: It's a religious it's religious. It's religious overtone because he's Catholic, So it's supernatural. And religion is supernatural, you know what I mean in the lore. But religion's real, well it is, I mean as a concept, Yeah, it is an abstract Also, Jesus is real. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Jesus was a historical fellow.
Speaker 1: Colin Colin Hanks and Edward James almost is in that series.
Speaker 2: Edward James almost sounds like the name of a murderer, you know what I mean, Like, if I heard that name with no context, I would assume there was a documentary about how he like ate a baby in like Philadelphia in nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 1: He's great. I think it's Edward James almost again. So he was an American me he was admiral or a Domina And yeah in Battlestar Galactica, the okay, yeah, he's the he's the captain of the fucking uh stupid saying again.
Speaker 2: All right, in retrospect, m Night should really have called that movie quite breakable.
Speaker 1: B s G.
Speaker 2: The pound pound oh man, oh say we all pound control to gauge it. Come, what's that?
Speaker 1: I didn't know? What do you say?
Speaker 2: It didn't sound that round control the.
Speaker 1: Pound control to gauge your Come.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. Registered I get this.
Speaker 2: It felt it safer about registers because I'm reading it so clear. I didn't just I didn't pound control to gauge it. Come commencing pound down condoms on can spread your asshole and make Cox love me you. Yeah, y'all, piss y'all have a pissed green instead of black like normal usually is. Craig the Canadian Deadly Queen has already entered your ass. Third bomb bites, third bomb, Third bomb bites the Dick. It's you, it's your boy, Shane to day Dick Sukistan Dick's cool place. Uh At Grog is the true. Actually, swing Star Killer does not pull a fleeing star destroyer. He just redirects it. He redirects a falling one to the ground into the ground.
Speaker 3: Well, is it not?
Speaker 1: It was just stationary stationary, and then he fucking pulls it down and destroys it. I'm pretty sure what's his name because it wouldn't have been, it wouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: I have no hope of remembering.
Speaker 3: Wait, maybe that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm gonna trust this guy because he probably looked it up recently.
Speaker 2: He probably looked it up recently, so he's.
Speaker 3: Probably be more context with that I'm giving off.
Speaker 1: The start destroyer probably was already being taken down and then he just yank. Yeah, he finished it off for something I am. I'm gonna trust this guy. You probably knows better. I haven't seen it forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen him. I don't think i've seen it. Uh. Sweeney's comedy be like, that's a funny premise, but what if it had a man busting on someone's head from behind?
Speaker 1: Happiness is a myth made by Big Sad Big. I love Big Big, I like I like.
Speaker 2: Big Blank as like a corporate corrupt entity. Yeah, went to the stupid, dumb gayety convention there, and everybody knew you. The light leaving John Stewart's eyes. In his interview with Kamala Harris, I forgot about that. Do you see that clip?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Expect her short fucking answer.
Speaker 1: What does she say?
Speaker 2: She said something?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Incremental? She said something I like I know, people don't like to hear that incrementalism is the way to go like slowly. She said, yeah, but like it might be. It might just be where we're at and you can just see John Stuervillant. Oh, you can actually watch it the Light Leaders. I thought people were exaggerating, maybe because I've never seen that, but like I saw it, I was like, oh, that's kind of wild. He's just he's not hiding it well at all. I didn't see that clip. You should look up the clip right now, Hysteric. You can just even even on mute, you can see like the moment where he just like the frown happens, like after all this time, you're still not gonna do any better.
Speaker 1: Bitch, like you have anything better to say? We gotta go slow? Yeah? Great.
Speaker 2: What if Ray Romano was was named Gay Romano and his show was called Everybody Loves to Be Gay? I thought I was gonna say gaming, That's what I thought. That's what I would have.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the joke. He like he did.
Speaker 2: He didn't do the obvious thing. It's like that thing. It's like mister krabs about to eat, when he's about to eat the gross the gross patty, just to prove that it's okay. And then it cuts to an ambulance and then like and then it cuts back to mister look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good, and then he goes to the hospital. Yeah, fantastic joke. Uh, all Ice agents fumbled the latina in their past Gremlin for f.
Speaker 3: Sler exactly is the star is falling and instead of letting it hit the hit the planet, he read so he still does pull a star destroyer from one place to another. Yeah, but it's not pulling it, but he's not.
Speaker 1: It's not in orbit.
Speaker 3: Actually, Orbady that makes more still moves it though, which is still that is crazy, fucking insane because no one else does anything like that too.
Speaker 1: It's too that moment was too o. I love that scene, but that's a that's a moment of like, this is extremely annoying mission because you're guys trying to keep doing it and to keep interrupting. You play that game recently, That's it's hilarious. There's so many fucking things like that in video games that I hate. It's when you need to do an objective and then there's things disrupting you. That's that's what that's what games a Mounce upon a time thought difficulty was. It's like, oh, just making moments horrible.
Speaker 3: It's like playing Mega Man a game before, and it's like, let's make this boss jump right at you while you're in a corner already, and it's like, why why are you doing that? I have no movement option to get away from this, right right.
Speaker 1: Dude, God of War. The first one, we're in hades. There's the spinning fucking thing. You gotta climb the platform all the way up the blades, blades they touch you, you fall all the way back down, and you gotta start again.
Speaker 2: It's like every fucking crash.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the new Ratch game?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It's like the Last of Us movie that you saw.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's it's actually real.
Speaker 2: But I would know about this.
Speaker 3: It's it's phones. I'm pretty sure we're just gonna be on phones.
Speaker 2: Where'd you see this?
Speaker 1: Go Go Go?
Speaker 2: We almost isn't fucking really loser. Chris is in the top five Wiggers of all time. Dick Cheney chained by the Dick in Hell? Will there be spoilers for Extra Ammo for Dispatch? No, I'm the only one playing it. I mean I got oh that's right, the finales today?
Speaker 1: Uh are you talking?
Speaker 2: It's a game?
Speaker 3: Okayeh, amount of people in that game is crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, Holy it's Matt Mercer's in there. Critical Critical Jack Aaron, Paul Aaron, Paul Aaron.
Speaker 2: What's his fucking name?
Speaker 1: There's another guy there, Joel Havers it mhm uh what is that? Who is that? Who is that?
Speaker 2: Explain? Who is that?
Speaker 1: Laugh like a baby, goofy, Look where'd you see?
Speaker 2: This? PlayStation is announced? I Ragining Klank Ranger Rumble a new mobile game. Okay, it's Jeff Kelly. Where when did this happen?
Speaker 1: Though? I think earlier today?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, that's that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah Keith fucking posted it? Who mighty Keith?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's weird. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Is Insomniac doing it? No? Right? I think he has to be this. It's they're wasting the time with the mobile game. It seems insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless they're licensing out.
Speaker 1: I would imagine they're licensing it out.
Speaker 3: You know, people are mad about this, stre like, what the fuck? We don't want to we want another Ratchet Clink game.
Speaker 2: I want to you're not getting that ship? Are you kidding? They're they're in Marvel World now. They're gonna be making Marble games till the end of fucking time.
Speaker 3: They're gonna unfortunately, yeah, because last one didn't get the reception they wanted be either too, so they're like, well, no.
Speaker 2: I mean like that both of those games doing phenomenally well really yea Clink? Oh oh, I thought you're talking about the Marble games, like not fucking Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're just setting that way.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's it's over for them. They're document leaked all the way up to twenty thirty five. They're just gonna be working on the X Men games and the works and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I miss I miss ratching Clink. I missed it, but hey, I want what really is? I love those games, okay, but they're definitely from a by gone era, yeah old time.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that into the PS two era platformers really like I've tried them.
Speaker 3: Baxter, Ratchling Clank, the Stride. Cooper was a big.
Speaker 1: Fan of I tried them by Cooper.
Speaker 2: That was a good one by Cooper.
Speaker 1: Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super ratcheting Cock raping, raping, rap rap rap escape is crazy, rapist.
Speaker 1: Gap is a good guy apes. Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: So it's literally just the context has changed. Yeah, that's it's just that's the same exact game, except like they don't you're not sending them back to their time. You're sending them to a place to get rid. Yeah, insane wage L five and three.
Speaker 1: Well uh.
Speaker 2: Also, fuck you Joe Budden for thinking he can be Krados.
Speaker 1: That's not real that he could.
Speaker 3: Kind of the look maybe, but like not, why did they choose me?
Speaker 1: Nature chose me?
Speaker 2: I did fucking hebe Credostina Crados's sister.
Speaker 3: He kind of has the little finish where.
Speaker 1: I had a hot teacher. I had a hot teacher.
Speaker 2: Wait what, I had a hot teacher named information, so I say it after school so I could spread misinformation. Wow, very cool, like out of a joke book from like the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Peppini Bros.
Speaker 2: Pres Enting Oh Publishing presents Frank Reynold's new children's book The Whore Ax Nice Don Donkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher rapotzerk mt m h N was is in the Eldest Rolls pp We are the f slurs my friend, and I'll stick my penis in your end ellipses and I'm going to peg Jason Todd m you're still hanging out with Kingston, isn't he pretty cringe? John Strickland A beautiful mind room, What a beautiful mind room? Of my plans to fuck the Thanksgiving Turkey apart apart strong words, man first Turkey, David.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: I focused really.
Speaker 1: Hard and comed one really loud sperm azoid, very cool azoid spermoid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations man, good luck, you'll need it. Kingston's wrinkly discarded foreskin helping Kingston's dad find the Lazarus pit pre Roz Blake eight nine six. I got locked ow doing gray Batis the ships at the Dick second Factory, and all I got was lockshaw as previously mentioned. Jordon rams me, that's pretty good. I also got fooled as a kid thinking kangaro Jack was a children's movie, Dansk Goopy Dave Ruben being infected by the flood and becoming the Dave mind.
Speaker 1: We're gay, you want to be gay with us, We're tired of gay Republican zobies.
Speaker 3: Commuted. You like men's but after this, we want.
Speaker 1: To show you the dangers of having insecure border. Get away from me, get away from me, get a job.
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 1: Don't fucking touch me? Get away? Got the funk away? Don't you touch me?
Speaker 3: Does he ever remote?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean vocally. Does he have like any like any vocal inflection change?
Speaker 1: Not really? I mean I don't think he's I don't think he can.
Speaker 2: He's never like yelled in like anger or anything. He's pretty calm for the most part.
Speaker 3: They took that away from him.
Speaker 2: Did they didn't take that away? He screamed, don't worry he gets these He screams yells at on the fucking show. Do you think Erica Kirk and jd Vance are sharing eyeliner a dead black guy would have n word mortis so stupid? And Young Colin giving young Sween a lighter dressed as a tennis ball. That's crazy, young another young college Young Collin getting crucified upside down like Saint Peter. But they spin him like the wheel of fortune.
Speaker 1: Guys, Guys, guys, I used to do in my necklace. Guys.
Speaker 3: This next episode, I want to I want a litley of young Collins. I want to hear how creative you guys.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, let's demand, let's get let's get multiple young colins. Give us a young call in any scenario cutting swen when I need more cane sauce crazy to edit it together and send it beef Cavid getting murder, saying what you call it in the mirror three times to summon darker swing to bad touch my EPs.
Speaker 1: Uh, you call it what you call? What you call it? You say chance?
Speaker 2: I said sometimes perhaps Rosa parks at the back of the name list. Damn what that means? Hey, look, it's a little gaming and fuck me in my ass, Sorry, miss Jackson. Mister beast New Water Parks short to leave you KOs Showgi. What do you say, mister beast New Water Park sure to leave you kous showgi. But I think it's like soggy New York niche u a theory needs tell Laurie's weapon, Hill of three pro Jerry and Hunter naprom and rounding out our list as always you know him, you know him right, King of Haphazard God bless.
Speaker 1: I heard any joke yesterday? No you didn't.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: It was like you should wash your hands, dude, Like how about I wash the tip of my dick with your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's pretty vulgar. And then he continued to say, but I thought dispign is signed to say