Speaker 1: I'm not a big foot hunter. I'm a bass fisherman. But the boy, hey, what I've sure seen luck that I did expect to see. I mean, you can't take images out of your head that you've seen. It's like I told my family, I'll take them to my grave. They're they're not gonna go away. That one I seen as a kid, one hundred percent. Yeah, it was my first experience of like, wow, I wasn't told awe. I forgot over being scared for all the stuff that's happened this year though over there, there's there's something unique going on. Is it gonna stop me from fishing next year? It's a good Lord will and I'm still here. I'll be fishing and I'll just keep my woods about me, and I may try to take a picture or two. And you think of that, it's cool. I mean to have these inter reactions within that. It's cool for a creature that people say don't exist. Yeah, they're there. Just look around, Just look around. I'm not a big foot hunter. I'm a bass fisherman. But the boy, tell you what, I've sure seen a lot that I didn't expect to see.
Speaker 2: How did you find out about Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was twelve years old, I didn't even know the what bigfoot was, to be honest with you. And you know my grandma. I grew up on a farm in eastern Oklahoma where my grandpa Grandma raised water my own with candloaks and had every kind of crater that there was or every kind of farm animal that it was, and you know I helped do all of that. When as a kid and grandhood have been over disc and the fields really April to get the rose ready to plant. I was going to go over and I was going to use what we call hard to level the rose. That afternoon he come in for lunch and he told me he said something big. And Harry walked across the field in front of me and he goes, I don't know what it was, but there's footprints over and he said, when we go back, I want you to look at him. And grand Paul was a mountain man. I think I told you this. He was six eleven, weighed three eighty five. I had an eighteen triple isshue. He was huge and wasn't scared of anything. And so after lunch he took off on his tractor and I took off on mine away we went and we got over to the field and he showed me the prince and he couldn't match the strides across the field. And the field was three quarters of a mile wide, and then my long rows, and he couldn't match the strides. And when he put his foot down inside of these prints, you can't even see it, and told or anything like this his fresh disc ground, but you could see, you know, through there, and they were huge compared to his foot. And they walked all the way across this field. And I talked to him about it, and you know, I told him, I said, is this a was it a bar? And he goes, well, here goes, it is the biggest thing bear I've ever seen. But he said it walked on two legs, he said, and you know you could tell by the tracks it was. And heck, I was twelve, and you know I was trying to match the stride, and heck I couldn't even jump to get close. So and so that's my first experience with whatever this thing was. You know, it knew or something.
Speaker 2: And you guys, never heard anybody else talking about seeing anything like that around that area.
Speaker 1: No, No, So it wasn't a couple of days later and we were still working in the field, was getting ready to plant. We were at lunchtime. My grandma and my aunt my mom took off to go into town to get more food, and so my uncle laid down after lunch. My uncle laid down on the couch, gotten his recliner, and I laid that on the floor. And it was gonna take up about hour and out before we went back to the field. And uh, you know, I love sweet tea. So I jumped up to walk out on the front porch and take a you know, go to the bathroom. And this thing, you know, I'm twelve year old kid watching as a thing walks up. My grandpa had a bluff what I call a rock bluff that was north of his property and it was probably a quarter mile long, and it went up into the woods. And this thing walked up on this bluff and I'm sitting there, you know, doing my business. I look up and say this thing coming and I was like, what the heck is this? And I'm shaking in my shoes, you know, and I had to be doing what I done. I'd have done it anyway. And it walked up on the bluff and it looked at me, and I'm thinking, this thing is twice beside my grandfather. So it looks over at me and it just just it was like this hugh grunt he goes and it just turns and my ansolantly just walks up the bluff and disapairs into the woods. Well, the first thing I did, I was shaking like a leaf and I stuck my head the door to make sure my grandpa and my uncle wasn't playing a trick on me, you know, and there sound asleep on the couch. And so that was my first experience with I'm sure it was a big foot, and I didn't know what one was. I never heard of one. I'd never seen the legends or the movies or any of that stuff. But looking back what I have seen to this day, that's what it did, no doubt my mind.
Speaker 2: What color was the one that you saw? It was a blackish brown, pretty dark in color, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And long hair. It didn't I ever get a smell of it, but it was just to me it looked a cross between a giant human and a giant monkey. Ate be my best description.
Speaker 2: Was it bigger than your grandfather?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yeah, probably two foot wider at the shoulders, maybe three and probably four foot taller than my grandma.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean scared me death. It really I was shaking in my shoes. And you know, I didn't tell anybody about it. I would just like you know, it's you know, I grew up in Oklahoma. Like I've shared with before, I know every creator and creature and every wildlife that's in this state. You know, the Wildlife Department tell you black panthers don't exist. I've seen them everywhere, mountain lions, bobcats, links, you know, deer turkey, a hundred of dollar seeing it all. Yeah, there's no way this was any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And then fast forward to what I was sharing with you that happened this year. I man, I don't go looking for bigfoot. I'm a bass fisherman. I loved the bass fish. I lost a boy to cancer fourteen years ago. He was nineteen and me and him, and when he died, I gave a punting. But all I want to do now is fish because I've been trigging old bass into hitting an artificial learning and let it go and got a lake that I love to go to and over the years, I've had some odd stuff happen, but this year was just the Hey, I'm still blowed by what all has happened that I saw this year.
Speaker 2: When did it all kind of start this year?
Speaker 1: April?
Speaker 2: April?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a I went over to UH that's usually about when the fish kind of started getting ready to spawn, and I like, I like to go over and for a worm on the beds and try to catch one and then let him go. But but I was by myself the first day that I was over there, and uh in April, and I come around this corner where I liked I always start on this bank of fish, and I was fishing down through there, and beautiful day, and I started hearing this low guttural growl sound that sounded a cross between a lion and a crocodile. If you ever watched this stuff, like where the crocodile and alligators growl and they make the water. Yeah, you combine those two, but make it to where it's so loud that it bounces off your chest and it hurts. And I'm fishing probably ten yards at the most off the bank, and where I'm fishing is just trees everywhere. I mean just I never seen anything, but it was growling at me as I was fishing down the bank with my troller motor. And then I finally got you know, after three or four minutes of this of it just persisting that there's like something wants to me out of here. And that's you know, I've never heard it sound before, and so I gave it what it was, and I put troller motor on high, and I thought, well, I just going down the bank, get away from them. Well I thought I was getting away from but stupid thing kept following me down the bank and got a half a mile from where I was at, and the circle will still following me. But where it was at it went from where I started fishing. You know, there was it's like a flat in there with a bunch of tickets and all that kind of stuff. So this turned into a sheer bluff and whatever this was, it was falling along on this bluff up probably thirty yards above me, hiding in the trees. I couldn't see it. All I could do was here and see the trees all shaken. And then the next thing, I know, this rock that's probably the size of basketball comes flying over the top of my head and it's on about five yards from my boat, and I'm like, good grief. And so that's when I fired up the motor and I said, no, you can have it. I don't know what you are, but you can have it. And so I got away from there.
Speaker 2: One on those I like, we're not going to give away the name of the lake, but I will say that I grew up on this lake, and you know, I've fished it countless numbers of times. But yeah, all the big rock bluffs you're talking about, in my entire life, I've never seen a rock come off those rock bluffs. I haven't either, So this isn't something that just, you know, happens. There's not just a bunch of rocks falling off these bluffs or anything. There's not one single time I've ever seen a rock come off. So something had to have thrown that rock. There ain't no way that that just fell naturally.
Speaker 1: Well and where it was that the force that it would have taken to got it off of there. It's not going to come rolling and go over my head and hit up there and make the splash that it made.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just yeah, these rock bluffs are like giant walls. They're completely you know, steep sheer drop offs there. There's no hill that it could have got momentum and balanced or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I went over and start fishing on the other side of like it, Like, yep, you can have it. Whatever you are, you can have it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're mind going to bigfoot at that point.
Speaker 1: I never saw it. I could hear it with the growl, yeah, and I'm like, what else could it be? I mean, there's not anything that I know of that can throw a rock that big that far with that much force. The ain't no human going to do it. There ain't no bear going to do it. I mean there's black bear over there, but they're no black bear going to pick up a rock that size and throw it.
Speaker 2: Well, what was the next experience you had this year?
Speaker 1: It was about a week after that and men friend of mine was fishing and we were on a different part of the lake and we were coming down this bank that has these two points on it that I love to fish that time of year, and I'm looking ahead of me. He's fishing back towards the point, and I look ahead of me and I watch this creature, giant creature, black as black as night, walk off the side of the hill and didn't even know we were there. And he walked off the side of the hill, knelt down like a like me, and you would knelt kind of to get drink water. And you know, the water on this lake is pretty clear, and it knelt down and was getting to drink and it was using its hand to cup it. Well, it saw me or heard the troller motor or something, and it stood up and looked over at me, and you know, I knew we were made. And I hollered at my friend and I said look. And by the time that happened, this thing had taken two steps and was back up the side of the hill. And it was almost like it was gliding this smooth It was just like it was not even walking, but it was. And in two steps it was up and out of the sight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I went down to see how big this thing was compared to a tree, and I couldn't get on the bank where was that But it had to bend twelve to thirteen foot tall. Wow, because the I could reach up and grab this one branch and that would have come about to its what I would call it's underchest, right under beneath its breasts. And this was a male. It wasn't. It wasn't a female. This was a male and it was huge, but it wouldn't It wasn't as thick as I would have thought it would have been. But it was just tall and just the when you watched it walk, it's its legs. You could see the muscles flexing in its thighs and its calves. But it was only for just like I said, two steps. But it was the most fluid thing ever. And that's really the best best look at that I ever got. The one I saw as a kid, it was the same thing. I know, be on shadow of doubt, but watch this thing move and walk was amazing and how fast it was.
Speaker 2: What would you say the size comparison between the two were? Were they around the same size?
Speaker 1: No, this one was bigger than the one that I saw as a kid. Okay, it was probably a couple of taller, I would guess, but it wasn't as musclely and.
Speaker 2: Whenever it was walking, I don't I don't know if this is something you need even notice or not. But was it looking at the ground when it walked or was it looking at you or what was it doing?
Speaker 1: No, it turned around and was looking and going up the side of the bank where come down. And it wasn't a sheer bluff where this was at. It's pretty steep, but he was just he turned around and was headed back into the woods as fast as he could get there to get away from me. And I'm less than I'm just telling you, I'm less than fifty sixty yards from this thing. So I got a great look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is early morning or daily time. What about time of day?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was probably two o'clock in the afternoon in April, about a week or so, two weeks after that other experience.
Speaker 2: What did your buddy say?
Speaker 1: He didn't ever see it, but he knew that I wasn't pulling his leg. I'll just put it that way. Yeah, because we've had conversations and you know, I'll get it. I'll tell you more about that later on. But he's a believer now, one hundred percent of believer after what happened in November.
Speaker 2: But and I mean obviously with that size, I mean, I'm just clarifying these points for the listeners. That size walking up right like that and everything scooping water up with its hand. Clearly not a black bear.
Speaker 1: Clearly not a black bear. I've seen black bear over there, you know, the four or five foot tall. Yeah, this is not a black bear. This is not a black bear. And the twos that we saw in November, they're not a black bear.
Speaker 2: Was that the next incident that happened, the one in November.
Speaker 1: No, there was some stuff that went on through the summer over there. I mean we were over there on a on a day where there was no wind blowing whatsoever, and this giant tree come crashing down upon hill. We watched it fall. I mean you heard the crack and the boom and watched it fall and no wind whatsoever. And it's like, yes, I understand trees falling the wood, but on a tree that big on a day like today was no wind. I mean it made you could heard it all over the lake. That's how loud it was.
Speaker 2: And how far away from you was it probably two hundred yards, so pretty close. Good chance that if something did push that tree over, it was doing it for the benefit of letting you know it was there.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct, And you know I've shared with you too. You know, there's just so much weird stuff happened over there, you know, the creek being damned up. Yeah, where you can't take a boat up through there anymore, a kayak down through there now. I don't know if it still is. This was back late July August that they tried to go up in there and fish and they couldn't go because something had moved rocks. They said that was half as big as boat wagons and walked this creek all the way across there to where you can't get up through there anymore. And nobody's been kayaking and stuff. And I thought it was just really weird that that happened. It just he told me, he said they used to go up and fish all the time. And he said you can't even get past it. He said, you have to carry a kayak twenty yards just to be able to get around it.
Speaker 2: And this was an area that was pretty popular for kayakers and canoers and everything else. And yes, sir, there typically at this lake, if something's going on, a word of it spreads pretty quickly. And there was no notice or anything that they, you know, the GRDA or whoever isn't going to come in and set up the rocks or anything to block kayakers. And these are like huge boulders that we're talking.
Speaker 1: About, right, And number one, the GRDA. We want to have the equipment to move it if in there where this is at. Yeah, And I mean there's no way to even get in there where it's at.
Speaker 2: No, there's no access roads or anything there, right. Yeah. I don't even know how it would be possible for people to do it, and it would definitely be an undertaking that somebody would notice it going on or something. Yes, do you think they were just trying to keep people out of that area for some reason?
Speaker 1: Matt, I really do. I think that's what's going on. I think that there is because I know of three that I have seen different ones this year, and I think maybe a clan or family or something has come in there that is aggressive or don't want people in there, or you know, there's just too much, too much stuff. That's just it doesn't make sense, but it makes total sense to me. And like I said, I'm a bass fisherman, but I also know where the big foot is and I've seen them now and one hundred percent in my mind, these creatures are there. They're smart, Oh my gosh, or they're smart. You know. I was sharing with you that one morning we went over there, we're going to go do some topwater fishing, and got the spot that I really love to go to, and we pulled up there as the sun's coming up and the water was filthy, filthy mud like something had been in there hurting fish or moving fish, because you could see where up onto the bank. There was still water everywhere all over the bank where they had pushed something. But the water was just a suit. Well, there's nothing gonna three or four deer running around is not gonna, you know, when the water going to muddy it up like that. And when I say muddy a soup, the water looked like chocolate milk and a big area. But the weird part of it was the how the bank was in this area that's two to three foot deep in water, How the bank was just there was water everywhere in moss and grass where something had done.
Speaker 2: Something, something that moved a lot of water up onto the bank.
Speaker 1: That is correct, a lot of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard about anything like that before. There's a good opportunity for him to, you know, be chasing carp or something.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they were doing, because we had been seeing a lot of carp back there, and I think they were freshed pushing carp somehow they'd made some way to or they know how to push carp up onto the bank and they take them where they live. And yeah, that's what I think, which I'm happy that they're doing it because I hate carps. I didn't share this with you last time, but there's been a couple of times we've been over there, you know, Earth and mom Ambition, and we start hearing children laughing.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just a dangers thing. Just sound like a bunch of little kids laughing and playing. I couldn't see them, didn't see any movement everything. It's just the craziest thing you ever seen or heard. I mean, the same area, same area, same area. You know.
Speaker 2: The laughter is something that gets reported fairly often mm hmm. And it's creepy. It's super creepy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, just birthdy that heard it.
Speaker 2: One of the things that's standing out in my mind about all these stories, all these experiences that you're having, is not only it being in a generalized location, but you're experiencing this stuff during the daytime. Yes, you're also accessing it, you know, through water. It's on a lake and there's not very many people around there or anything. It's pretty remote, correct.
Speaker 1: I think what's unique about it is I'm not looking for them. I'm going to fish, and I keep having this stuff happen, and it's like I'm spoke to have it happen. I guess that's the only way I know to tell it, because it's you know, I didn't I haven't wanted to go out and research and spend nights in the nights I've seen at this lake over there. I don't advise anybody to ever go over there in the night time because I've seen rattlesnake that are eight foot long over their copper heads that are six foot long, and there's no ine in the words you will pay me enough talk for them? Would at night?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No. I've got a young friend of mine that was my son's, one of his friends, and he showed me the picture of the rattlesnake that was here's walking, here's deer stand and he like, well, that ball wasn't there yesterday. And he turned on his head lamp and killed an eight foot rattler that's big around is my forearms, I mean huge snake. It's like, yeah, I asked him, I said, why are you brave enough to even walk through there? To go there? He goes, I like the deer hunt, and I said, not that bad for me. Yeah, but you know you asked me about November. Me and my friend I fished a lot with. We went over there and we had probably the best day of fishing I've had in years. I mean we were throwing the right ler, catching the snot out of fish. And he tells me, He says, you know we're being watched, don't you, And I go no, and he goes, look back there by that laydown that's fallen over. And so this is probably two hundred yards from where we're fishing. And on both sides of this giant uprooted lay down that the winded bloat over, there was one that was a real white brown, and there was one that was like a reddish brown on each side of it, and they were, you know, watching us, and you can see them. They jump up on top of it, they go around look at the other side. They didn't kind of just stay there. They and we watched them for by a while, I don't know, ten fifteen minutes back there, and I said, are you a believer now? And he goes, you got me convinced. But he was also telling me that, you know, there's a lot of deer hunter over there in that area, and you know I had shared with you that I watched too. At first I thought they were bear fighting, and then I realized they were way too big b bear. It probably one hundred yards for them where that location was, and these things were fighting to the death. I mean, it was the noise that was coming out of back there was It wasn't painful sport. They were fighting to the death of these two creatures. And when I was over fishing like I always do, and I'm fishing along there, I start hearing this ruckus, I means, this noise coming out of the back there, and it was like, what the heck is going on? It sounded like, I don't know, it sounded like two lions and two tigers fighting each other. And so I looked, you know, I looked back there. There's a bunch of what I call cattails and reads back there that are nine foot tall. To that leads into the slough and these things were getting it. I'm just telling you I and I watched them. I guarantee you fifteen minutes before they disappeared into the back to where I couldn't see them, you could still hear what was going on. And you know, I like, okay, I know exactly what they were. That friend of mine had been over there fishing, because he ends about two and he went he went over there and he was getting ready to launch, and these counters come in and they were talking to him and they said, you're seeing the bear over here, and my friend goes, yeah, he goes, but of mine said he saw to him fight the other day and they go, well, we were watching two fights the other day too, and he said, take around us out of the woods. And he was like, are you sure there were bear? Well, we're gonna call the bear and he asked him, he said how big were they? And he said the one boy told him he said, I grizzly hunt up in the Northwest, and he said these are bigger than grizzlies. And he goes, I know we don't have those here, but he said, we let them have the woods. And that you know, that was in a this all was in a two week window in November when the season was going.
Speaker 2: On, just this past November, just this.
Speaker 1: Past November, November the sixteenth, I'll get in the day was the day that we had them too, that we were watching they were on that falling down thing. And then probably it wasn't terse three days after that that Tim Hunters got run out of back there, and then it wasn't two or three days before that, because the fishing was incredible at le this fall. I mean, I caught more five pound bass than I ever caught my life. But you know, all this was going on too, And I'll put this way, I wouldn't There's no way in the world you'd pay me to get on on the banking bill back there. Well that's going on. I stay on the water and stay far enough away where I'm fire my motor up and get tech out of dodge.
Speaker 2: There's only a couple of reasons, you know, things like that would be fighting, and that time of year, I wonder if there's you know, I kind of agree with you. It sounds like there's a group of them back there or something, and maybe another group has imposed for whatever reason, and they're trying to figure out their resources and territory.
Speaker 1: I did find a cave over there that I had never seen before on one of the when we were over there the last time, because some of the brushes died down pretty good. And there's a cave over there on one of those cliffs. And I promise you it would sustain a family of them. That's how big it is. Huh. But you would have to be something that big and large to be able to get to it, because it's on a sheer wall. I mean, no humans gonna get to it. Now.
Speaker 2: Have you heard stories from anybody else in that area? I have.
Speaker 1: I've got a I got a cousin that I was talking to about. He lives over in that area, been over there for several years, and he told me they've been dealing with them for twenty years over there, tearing down game cameras and trade stands and just he said, the deer population has diminished to minimal to what it used to be. And I got to thinking about that too. I mean, and I'll share them to see. You can go over and see all the hogs that you want to see. There's pigs everywhere, and you still you'd go there and there would be deer. You could see deer. You didn't even have to look for them because there'd be deer everywhere. You have to look really really hard to find a deer over there, huh, I mean really really hard to see deer. But you can see all hogs you want to see. We've seen herds of hogs over I know it's got five hundred in them. Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean that might be a good food source for them in the area.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's what I'm thinking. They got water, they got pigs, they got fish, there's every kind of berry that you can imagine in eastern Oklahoma. I mean, they have every source that they need and it's very you know, it's unpopulated. So I mean it's a perfect setup for them. I mean a perfect setup if that's their habitat and that's what they do.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of reservation land in the area as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, And then I won't tell you the source, but I had to ask when some of this was going on. I stopped at the project office. I just said, has anybody ever reported anything large, harry and out of control? And that's when one of the ladies told me that her husband was ex military. He was volunteer firefighter over there, and him and his friend got run out of the woods last year over there, and they won't go back and hunt. Wow. And he and she told me, she said, my husband's not scared of anything, and he will not hunt in there anymore.
Speaker 2: And this lady is someone who works for the state.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, have you ever encountered or heard of anything else besides bigfoot in this area that you know people would consider weird?
Speaker 1: Thirty thirty five years ago, I used to go over there and night fish all the time, and there used to be nine tournaments over there, and there's some people that are brave enough to do it. I won't fish it at night. We'd have you know, back back then, there'd be little, i don't know, quarter size things come flying out of the woods at you and land in the boat and you're looking. It was in a walnut or acorn. It was rock. But you know, I didn't think twice about it. I'm out fishing, and you know, but we were sitting on the main lake point halfway down the lake about one to talk in the morning. This has been thirty thirty five years ago. When I quit going over there after this. I don't know what it was. I can't tell you. I just watched a ring of red white and red white and green lights and I guess would be as probably ten feet across, and it was probably a quarter mile from us. But we watched it come out of the lake and take off and disappear into the sky so fast, and it was like, well, we're out of here. We went boat on the trailer, come on.
Speaker 2: And this was in the main part of the lake.
Speaker 1: Main part of the lake. Yeah, probably there's probably thirty forty foot of water there. Yeah, and you know, it didn't make any noise, but it come out of that water so fast and just I say, no noise the vibration from it moving the air, and I'm telling you, in two to three seconds, it was out of sight. And so we were like, yeah, we're out here. We put the boat on the trailer, will come on. It was like we'll chop that one upp. I don't know, and I haven't night fished since. I'm just telling you, there's not enough money make me go where And I barely now after what happened this year. If I'm gonna go early morning fishing, it's gonna have to be enough light that I can see everything because I've never had a big rock throat at me, and I've never had anything growl at me, never see anything fight like I saw fight this year, and they there and if they fight like that there would you know if they if they want to get you, then get you. I'll just put it that way. And I always carry again with me. But you know it ain't gonna do any good. Yeah, but it's been a you know, like I shared with you, has been an interesting year where I was doing a lot of fishing and seeing a lot of things is like wow, and uh, you know, I'm thankful that I've got to see them because all all these doubters and all these people they don't know what's live here and olahome, my gosh, you know, I had a while apart. God tell me they're little thing as a black panther. I watched one to kill a deer right here behind my house. My wife watched it. Really yeah, oh yeah, so there here we seen him as a kid. You know, I come face to face with one. My grandfather told me he was hungry for venison and where to go get one? Because we've had a big snow and I walked down word told me to go, and this painther had this deer in its mouth, and I let the panther have the deer and I come out of there and screaming and running back to that and it was a big putty kit. I mean a big putty kit. You know.
Speaker 2: I had a friend in high school who his family had some land up north of Claremore. That's about as detail as I'll make it, but they had a black panther on that property that they saw on a pretty regular basis. And his dad and his brother both had taken shots at it. And both these guys are pretty good, you know shots, And they said it didn't even twitch or nothing, just took off running whenever you know, the gunshot went off. But that was about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard quite a few stories of black panthers in Oklahoma. I've never seen one, but talk to enough people to know that there's something to it. They're definitely out there.
Speaker 1: And they're beautiful, that's just it. They're beautiful. Oh my gosh, the way that they run and move, it's just one of most beautifulmanes a creature.
Speaker 2: Very saying well, Tim, I appreciate you coming on here and sharing your stories. Man, I sure do appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad I was able to, Like I said, I never wanted to, you know, get into the research side of it, because you know, when you know, you know, I mean, you can't take images out of your head that you've seen. It's like I told my family, I'll take them to my grave. They're they're not gonna go away. That one I seen as a kid, one hundred percent. Yeah, it was my first experience of like, wow, I wasn't told awe, I forgot over being scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For all the stuff that's happened this year, though there there's there's something unique going on. Is it gonna stop me from fishing? Next year? It's the good Lord will and I'm still here. I'll be fishing, and uh, I'll just keep my woods about me and I may try to take a picture or two. I've always thought that taking a picture was waste of time because they somehow just a lot of the pictures get burred or something like that. And you know what's funny is the days that I'm not even thinking about it is the days that I seem to see the thing. Yeah, And I mean, it's like and you think about it's cool. I mean to have these inter reactions with anything. It's cool for a creature that people say don't exist. Yeah, they're there. Just look around. Just look around, Matt, I've enjorged.
Speaker 2: If you've had your own encounter with Bigfoot or something else you can't explain, send me an email at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.