Speaker 1: Drama, Darling, Drama, Darling.
Speaker 2: Drama, Darling.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up everybody? Welcome back to Drama Darling. It is a gorgeous California Friday. Today we're doing a double header of Below Deck Med and McBee, two unbelievable shows, both airing on Bravo. Both you can find on Peacock. And I didn't know that Jesse didn't like to kiss in public. And I made a note of that because I would never make him feel uncomfortable, and I just want him to know that if we're ever in that situation, it's fine. I will save it for behind the scenes. Hello, Emily Teresis is joining me today. Welcome in, Emily, Hello, and welcome into all the Darlings, new and old. We make new friends and keep the old. One is silver and these others gold. Okay, okay, okay. So before we get started, I just, you know, I have to apologize. I haven't done any kind of Love Island recap because I'm not caught up or anything like that, and so I'm just so sorry.
Speaker 4: I'll try to get to it. Why are you making that face? Emily? Is there something wrong? Is there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, everything's great. Let's just let's get into below deck. Let's get to the blow deck.
Speaker 3: You seem suspicious. I don't know why that is. I know you've been watching it. I mean, it's not like you would have done a recap without me or anything right.
Speaker 1: Right the show.
Speaker 5: I've heard of the show, and I know others are also watching.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like Deanna said, she's really enjoying it too. So I know that you and Deanna have been talking about or an apologic but like Love Island and.
Speaker 1: Stuff in so long.
Speaker 4: She's great.
Speaker 3: She said that she was talking to you about Love Island the other day.
Speaker 1: I highly doubt that's what she said.
Speaker 4: Something's really fishy.
Speaker 3: Have you been talking to I don't know, but I mean surely you and Diana would never like take to the to the air and record an episode without me, would you.
Speaker 1: So did you talk to like Prissy or Diane.
Speaker 3: One of the darlings? No, I, no, no one say anything.
Speaker 1: Let's get into beload.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, great, well, let's welcome ourselves in.
Speaker 4: To Croatia, Croatia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh wait, okay, so Asia in Croatia. By the way, I love the way that she says girls, and I just think we should take a second to just really break down the vowels and the consonants and and how long it takes for her to get through the word girls. So she's like, gaoloos is something like that, you know what I mean. So let's just all say it together, all right, one two three, gay that's good because you seem like you're in pain and happy at the same time.
Speaker 4: So that's perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm realizing as we're saying it. It's also how she says, Gail.
Speaker 5: A gayl.
Speaker 4: That's so good. She when she was like telling them to come to the main salon, she's like.
Speaker 6: Gaels girls the main saloon, Ashik, you should tell the girls that Gail is here.
Speaker 4: I know you go ahead, go on.
Speaker 5: Good day.
Speaker 4: She's like a water wolf. I love our girl.
Speaker 3: So that being said, we have got a charter on our hands that we have not experienced in a long time with a class a a douchebag, which you know, Johnny Damon, He's always going to bring him in tow. Johnny's gonna have it together. He might get a little wily, but the people that he brings usually fall by the wayside and they usually get a little wacky. This one takes the cake. I mean, we don't give tens, just we don't give tens. Emily only nine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Get him a ten being a douchebag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like, there's not a bit to that.
Speaker 5: There's no like little like when Jill was there, you could argue like she knows what she's.
Speaker 1: Doing, right, you know what I mean? This guy.
Speaker 5: Is just like psychotically bad, allegedly psychotic.
Speaker 3: Allegedly disrespectful in every way possible.
Speaker 4: He's just mean.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a cliffhanger at the end, which is that he's talking to his lawyer. Okay, like when you're out of the country and you have to talk to your lawyer, you're that guy.
Speaker 1: Well, the cliffhanger is him in Nathan's face.
Speaker 4: I know, I know. I was getting to that part Emily, it was starting.
Speaker 5: Well, I just wanted to make it clear that the lawyer, not exact conversation had wrapped.
Speaker 1: When he's having his lawyer.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just setting the stage.
Speaker 3: He's talking to his lawyer because he's that kind of guy. But you have to actually talk to your lawyer when you're out of the country. Not many people do that unless you know, unless you're in trouble, because you're always in trouble, or you're least a barlow because that's normal too. But he's got to talk to his lawyer because there's probably some sort of litigation problem with her what's her name that just basically had to swim for the shore because she had to get away from this guy. So who knows what's going on there, because I'm sure it was about that. And so then he's really on a he's feeling a rush, just a power rush, and he's complaining about this guy open the wheelhouse and he's like, I'm gonna go up there. I'm gonna go up there. I'm gonna you know where I'm going right now, I'm going I'm going up to the to the little the little area where they drive the boat. And then he hangs up, and I'm sure the lawyer is like, great psycho, like, yes, this guy's insane, And for him to come around the corner for a second time because he was already there blasting whatever that was because they had to put in, you know, copyright free music, which was hilarious because I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: What was it, like TikTok videos?
Speaker 1: Was it? Because I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it was like White Snake, How dare you I? Or Firehouse Let's banger from the early nineties.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's not take bangers away from us who appreciate those. Well, here I go again. It's a jam, So let's not give it to this dickhead.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I listened to it too, but I'm not blasting it. Yes, you wouldn't blast it on a yacht, I mean yeah, but not at that hour. Okay, I would, and I would do back walkovers over the windshield in front of Nathan.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: So he's blasting terrible music because we don't want to be associated, all right, Emily, Okay, we don't want to be associated. His music playlist is going to be different than ours. Okay, so whatever it is, it's trash music. And Nathan's like, no, gets on stints, do that.
Speaker 4: He gets awesome, and.
Speaker 3: Then he then he makes his way around. He's got to call his lawyers. And then he comes back up and he pops his head and he's like, we got a problem, you and me. He just he throws what was that like a speaker or something on the dashboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a Bluetooth speaker or something, and he threw it. He sure did, like under the controls. Yeah, that's where like it season would have his bare feet up there. It's where he pops his feet up there and has his toes do the the drive in. Not Captain Sandy, Nah, I would never do that.
Speaker 4: I got my kids one again. My white kids sometimes.
Speaker 3: They rub up against my capriz, But that's okay because I know that laundry can handle taking out those those little scuff marks that my kids leave.
Speaker 5: Although she did discipline that guy earlier in the episode without shoes on, and I was like a barefoot discipline sand I know, very vulnerable of.
Speaker 4: Her, very very vulnerable, vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Come on, so he throws as stupid as bluetooth, probably just knock off JBL speaker.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I think he probably owns the company JBL.
Speaker 4: I went twelve thousand dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: Did you hear when he was asked when they got on too, like where did you come from? And he's like, we took my private jet. I was like, okay, Like that's how the sentence started. We took my private jet.
Speaker 4: And we took my private show. To know it was an asshole on that as well. What does he do? Do we know?
Speaker 5: I mean, he's just probably one of these people that like worked at a hedge.
Speaker 1: Who knows, We don't know who, I don't know, But okay, I can't believe he hasn't told.
Speaker 3: Us, probably because it's illegal, allegedly, I'm kissing joking. I love this guy, Like, this guy is a gift to woman kind. So let's start there and then we'll end there. But anyway, so then he throws his speaker on the dash.
Speaker 4: Could have hit a button, could have he could.
Speaker 3: Have dropped any one of those three anchors, well if they were all drop round, he throws his speaker.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, they're backing into the dock and hitting it.
Speaker 1: The boat is parked perfect. He accident.
Speaker 3: She's like, Nathan, couldn't do that, all right, you're the lead deckhand on taking this one away from you, Nathan, You're a douche deckhand, all right, let's go. So yeah, and then he just pops the squat in one of those salon chairs.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and just I mean wants to have a chat.
Speaker 1: I really wish that they would have.
Speaker 5: In the trailer for the next episode, given us something about him, because in the trailer for the next episode, we don't see him at all, which I'm kind of like, so it's not significant enough to get another epide I kind of want to see I want to know that it's going to heighten.
Speaker 3: No. I was like, no, I love it, And I was like, I was so bummed when the episode ended, because it's such a great scene. This guy coming he's like a little shark in the water, you know, like a stupid shark's you know, circling coming up, showing off his phone. Yeah, and then circling again and trying to maybe he's like eating some chum over there. He's still hungry for more. And then he comes up and just comes in there. He's real close, and Nathan seems to be handling it pretty well, but I'm wondering what he's gonna do because he can't leave the wheelhouse with this guy in it. He can't leave him there alone. He can't just like go knock on Sandy's door, which is right around the corner.
Speaker 5: I think I'd yell for her. I think he was radio.
Speaker 4: Could he radio to her?
Speaker 5: I think he could say Sandy. No, I don't think I feel like any.
Speaker 4: Way, how would he say it? How would he say it again?
Speaker 1: Sanday like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, So want to make sure.
Speaker 1: Dial I'm sorry, did you say girls are good jails?
Speaker 3: That's how you say girls, isn't it Aisha told me how to say girls?
Speaker 1: Gillows.
Speaker 5: I think that guy is so close, Joseph. He's so close to Nathan that any move Nathan makes he's gonna see as.
Speaker 4: Like a threat.
Speaker 5: A flex Yeah, so I think he's got a yelp. He's got a yelp, all right, got to give him a yelp review.
Speaker 3: I think what will happen is Nathan will now handle the situation better than he did the first time around, which is like, oh, I'm just giving you all, I'm just giving you a hard time. I think we can be poalse Hey, you want to drive the boat for a second, and he's just gonna kind of placate him to just make him feel important and then try to get him back to his little bunk.
Speaker 4: What do you I mean?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna guess, because I don't. I think if he escalates the situation by calling Captain Sandy, it's gonna be worse. And I hope he knows that because Sandy taught him a lesson. She was like, Hey, you might be a new to this dude bag thing. I'm far in all right, So you know, when you say it's your fault, it's just not.
Speaker 4: It's not how we.
Speaker 3: Do it, you know, I mean honestly, Nathan, though I know he's protecting the safety of Joseph when he's on the the on the jet ski finding out that he had six drinks not one. Yeah, you know, his bedside manner isn't like that of a yachting experience. It's more like a you're at cedar point and you're being unruly, you know. That's the yeah, yeah, yeah, amusement park for those of you who don't live in the Midwest. But like, you can't talk to guests that way. In my opinion, I think that he needs to have a better, more smooth delivery of telling a guest that he's out of line and getting him under control because they're not gonna take well to it.
Speaker 5: No, And I thought he did well the first time and the second time. It was that third time that but even in that the second time.
Speaker 3: Was even a little rough rough when he was like you can get out of the hair because we're gonna leave, leave us see it, so we can get before we leave the doc.
Speaker 4: It just was a little.
Speaker 5: But I feel like we're a It's like he's the victim and we should blame him. I don't think anyone expected Joseph to come back as like just to not receive a message from anyone like Joseph is the problem. Oh, of course, I will give you that. Nathan is not maybe the greatest.
Speaker 3: UH communicator because only because you got to have a vibe for customer service and you have to be able to read personalities, and his personality is that of you gotta be kind of placate and compliment in order to get your way, and you have to treat them like a toddler in order to get through something instead of like an actual regular or adult human.
Speaker 4: So these are the tricks.
Speaker 3: I mean, Asha talks about it all the time, like you just have to kind of smooth those things over. And he's just not there yet. I don't know if that's going to ever be in his personality. And that's fine, which is why he's not chief stew He doesn't have to do that. Safety comes first, Yeah, So first time, second time. First, I'm fine, Second time, okay, satisfactory. Fine, Joseph's a jerk. Third time. You know, in order to not escalate the situation, I think, knowing that he's drunk, you know, you gotta try to read the situation a little better. Yeah, and then this guy just has a bone to pick with him, because really Nathan isn't falling for his shit and he's not putting up with it, and he's this guy's used to everyone doing exactly what I just explained, you're supposed to do with someone like that in order to like get through it. And so that's how people treat him exactly how I just explained.
Speaker 1: Do you think Nathan's gonna let him drive that boat?
Speaker 3: No? Like, yeah, I think he's gonna pretend. He's gonna be like, you want to dry look at the big boy. Yeah, he's gonna be like, all you got to do is push this button and push that button and now you're steering, and he's just gonna and he's not gonna know any better to.
Speaker 1: Call the coast Guard than the coast purchase.
Speaker 4: Right right, it's an SOS.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I think he's gonna like handle it better that's all and just kind of hopefully be like, look over here, here's something shiny.
Speaker 5: The one likable thing that happened, and it was that when he was talking to Asia at some point in the evening, Joseph and he kind of like, I was like, all right when she was like, basically like you're not what does she say?
Speaker 3: It was well, he said, he said, you am me a really hard time today, and she goes, I know, I loved it, and he's like, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Like putting him in his place.
Speaker 4: He was right. He was into it because it was a woman, probably.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, his other one had just left, right.
Speaker 3: Because he likes to be kind of fiddled with when it comes to women. When he was trying to get that other that Croatian.
Speaker 1: Lady of the evening when you're talking to his lawyer, when he's putting his.
Speaker 3: Order in, he's putting his order in. I think I can get this one. I think I can get it. And then he's like, oh, she just got back to me. He's he told her she he would he would give her five thousand. Then he said he'd give her twelve thousand because she said she had to work, and she was like this isn't an auction. He's like.
Speaker 4: Conerville.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he.
Speaker 4: Likes a little playfulness from the ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: No, thank you anyway, So yeah, he's such a douche. Johnny Damon seems so lovely and so nice and I love to hear about his his batting scores and his stealing bases and his stealing cars.
Speaker 4: That was funny.
Speaker 5: This Joseph guy must pay for a lot of shit for Johnny, Like he must invest in a lot of whatever Johnny's doing for Johnny to put up with this and bring on a television.
Speaker 3: Show, right, Johnny is obviously very smart and knows what works on reality television. Was like, oh, I got a good one for you. Yeah, wait, how about this girlfriend? Like leaving in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: That was great And we were saying girlfriend on that. Oh, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: What do you wanna what do you want to call her siren?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll call her siren.
Speaker 4: You want to call her a girl?
Speaker 1: A girl?
Speaker 5: She was like, the money's not fucking worth it, dude, bye, And he was paying for her apartment. Sure, yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 3: He was everything is like twelve thousand because that's obviously what he makes in an hour, and so he pays for her apartment and every month, that's twelve thousand dollars or he pays for her every month, So that's one hour of his time. And then this other Croatian gal he was willing to do the one hour fee mm hmm. And I wonder how long she's put up with this for.
Speaker 1: The one that left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, because well as the night progressed, he was then like, I can't believe that she left.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say that three months.
Speaker 4: That's about fair now.
Speaker 3: When they were walking down the dock, like immediately onto the boat, and I had to keep rewinding it because I could not figure out what was going on. And then finally I'm like, oh, her name is Attis and she's not walking with this guy. It has nothing to do with Johnny Damon. But right he was like.
Speaker 4: Can you believe this? You won't even walk with me, She want to be seen with me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, well, I don't know you. I don't know you well yet, but it kind of seems like it's checking out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was Johnny Damon and his wife fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: We were wrong.
Speaker 4: We were we were wrong. We had to go back and figure that out, so we did.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good, it's good to laugh again. No, it is.
Speaker 3: I know, ever since this morning, ever since I saw you with your gorgeous new hair, come serving everybody, Emily, Teresa's got a new bob at Shannon Salon yesterday up here in Santa Clarita.
Speaker 5: You guys are familiar with Santa We Danny was there and I was like, you make me look like a clown.
Speaker 3: I was there and I was sneaking drinks in the background. I had my white claws. I didn't I didn't tell you that. Don't tell Shanna and Lalla.
Speaker 5: Stood in the doorway with her socks and a big T shirt, confused, staring at Danny and Amy.
Speaker 4: We just had a blast. No, it looks so good.
Speaker 3: I'ms THI you I love a bab I mean, it's just a gorgeous California summer cut. I mean you're gonna get a lot out of it, and then a lot of it's going to get out of you. You know.
Speaker 1: Great, I'm looking forward to this. I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 3: Getting that hair cut's gonna get you it's gonna get you.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So this crew, they're starting to really flirt it up. You know, We've got Joe flirting and Kaylee they're flirting. She's got a liability tattoo on her lip. Unexpected gez.
Speaker 5: I mean, go oils, let's not do that, all right, if you're a girl.
Speaker 3: And then we've got you know, gosh, I get all these other cats confused because we So we've got Cat and we've got Jen, and we've got Luke and we've got Cooper. So Jen likes Luke correct and Cat likes Cooper?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at. Okay, So Kaylee, yeah, I already talked about Kayleie. I just said Kaylee and Joe are flirting. Emily, are you with me?
Speaker 4: Okay? We even talked about the liability list.
Speaker 3: I mean, then someone wrote a note to another and this is where you and I made differ because I thought it was Cat to Cooper, but you're saying it was Jen to Luke. And I'm open to that because everyone looks the same.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's why I love that you're open and like open for connections because this is not closed off?
Speaker 4: No, is it not love? Island. We're not recapping that.
Speaker 5: Right, I even I wouldn't recap it. And I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So you say this show is called.
Speaker 5: Love What Love Brother Island? I think I don't know. I haven't even heard of it. Okay, So there's Jen was all pissed because she didn't get the second stupid yes, and so I keep talking. I'm and eat some Reese's pieces. Go ahead, okay, thanks, Oh very those are my favorite actually like et Reese's pieces.
Speaker 1: I have not M and M's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Reese's pieces. I just got some at Costco. Maddie was with me, and uh so now they're at the ready, Okay, keep talking, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 5: So Cat notice Jen in doing laundry and Luke's laundry, and she put a note in Luke's laundry. It was like a little dumb poem. When I say domb, I mean excellent, amazing.
Speaker 4: Hit Ryan and it was about fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, so now kasick.
Speaker 5: Well, at least Jen's got this side project trying to like charm Luke.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, great, thank you for getting to the bottom of that. Yeah, okay, So everyone's kind of flirting and I'm enjoying this. Now there is someone who is kind of playing both sides of the goals. So it's like, I think it's Luke. Luke likes the chef Joy Joy, and he also likes Jen. Yes, so we're that's gonna happen. That's gonna kind of blow up next week, I think.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that we got that sortid.
Speaker 1: H And then and Jen doesn't get second STU, which to me was like very satisfying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jen not getting second Stew. Oh my gosh. Wait, okay, so she doesn't get second Stew and her face, I mean she can't hide anything, which I love.
Speaker 4: She's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then at that same meeting, I think when they're talking about like what's going to happen on the next charter, and and Asha's like.
Speaker 7: They want to blow and dinner.
Speaker 4: Never told anything like that before.
Speaker 3: Girls, And then you hear Jen be like, oh yeah, because I was a cheap stew and like I've done that a couple of times. I'm really familiar. And then and no response from Asia. But then Kaylee is like, oh my gosh, I am like totally gonna run from this meeting, and then like totally google this and just figure it out from the beginning to end, Like I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 4: And Asha's like, bless your Katie.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll do that for me all the best.
Speaker 4: And Jen's like, are you fucking kidding me right now? I was like, yeah, she really cannot be seen.
Speaker 3: But you know what Asha in her confessional saying like, it's not all about what's on the resume, and you know, Asha is a gal after her own heart, which means you want to see enthusiasm, you want to see some pep in your step, you want to see some charisma, and that's what Kaylee is showing.
Speaker 5: It's also like Jen to me feels like a old school like British butler, Like that's kind of like her vibe just kind of like uptight and very precise and amazing at being precise.
Speaker 1: But that's not this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And you know what you and I should like that and we should we should prefer that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like wever remains of a day. Yes, yes, spring in Jen, bring in the stew, Jen, I'll make hut second stew, Judy Dench and the others.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it's just not going to fly on this. You can't just come in there like.
Speaker 4: That and expect to be and just rewarded.
Speaker 1: Right, you need bubbles.
Speaker 3: And I mean when I say bubbles, I mean the chimpanzee from the eighties, very sad story. Okay, and he's.
Speaker 5: In the same uh sanctuary as Taka from Taka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taka and Bubbles there are.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do remember that. That's so great sad story. However, they are living their best lives. Yes, and it's the time and the place for that. It is now they're okay, you guys, all right?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, Luke actually asked Joy he really shot his shot?
Speaker 1: And I like that she took Joy and shoved it back down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that she gave him a little French takedown. She's like, no, no, no, not going back to you.
Speaker 4: I like she was kind of sarcastic. I know, my goodness. Oh no, no, no, I didn't think so. I mean, maybe it wasn't that extreme, did it seem? Next day? I feel like she really did.
Speaker 5: And at its heart that's exactly what it was. I don't know what all those words are said, but yes.
Speaker 3: In your opinion, how did it go like you say, how it went, I'll be I'll be Luke. Okay, maybe maybe we could go back to your chilling, just like chilling your cabin. Yeah all right, well you can't blame me for Okay, now you be Luke and I'll be Joy.
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe we could just.
Speaker 4: What you're talking to me, you stupid face.
Speaker 1: Come bangs were shaking. We're doing that so hard your banks.
Speaker 3: But if you want to watch this podcast, please go to a druma dot com slash drama darling. They're gonna totally bang it out later though.
Speaker 1: Yeah they will.
Speaker 5: And even if they don't, he's really befriending Joy for the access to food. So I mean, if Joey really wants to cut it, that's where she needs to cut it.
Speaker 4: We know about that.
Speaker 3: And I might be able to pull this guy's name if I can his name. We never get it, no hold on, it's like it's like Tucker, you're it is like that. It's like Richard or Tucker or Simon or Smitchett or like what the hell is his name?
Speaker 4: It's like a real.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was guys, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 5: Yes, I know because we talked the other day. We couldn't get it.
Speaker 4: We were talking about him the other day. He was the one to talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were. We were talking about him. Okay, we've had enough.
Speaker 5: Time to think of it. I just had it thrasher. Yeah, it's like if you're so close, it's Thurston. No, no, it is like a thuh.
Speaker 4: It's like thicket, throdder, thrutder, thredder.
Speaker 5: We got thrudder. Okay, well we'll circle back. Zarina for the kitchen, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she thought that he wanted her, but that's not it. He wanted someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay. He was from a farm to you guys in Maryland. Oh my gosh, that's right. That's right. He's your cousin.
Speaker 1: Strutter god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so close to that. Well, if we put a Stu and a thuh together, what do we get?
Speaker 4: Stupid? All right, we should move on because we got to get to McBee. Wait.
Speaker 3: I just want to mention that, Joseph said, and worth five hundred million dollars. I have jet You know I'm a pretty good looking guy.
Speaker 5: Well that's all you need. I don't know why. I don't know why women are fleeing from you in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 4: I'm in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Like that is when it's impossible to leave a situation. Someone actually executed in an impossible escape to get away from you.
Speaker 1: She was gonna jump off the bus. She was, yeah, yeah, it was not good.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Captain Sandy's like, hey, on their preference sheet, they say that they can't wait for the water toys to be put in, you know, so just get them ready. And I'm always convinced it like it never says.
Speaker 5: That on there.
Speaker 3: And she's like, oh, yeah, one more or last thing. Ah, the naughty boys, We're gonna get those out.
Speaker 4: We get to slide out.
Speaker 3: We'll get all the toys. It says they can't do without them one second. All right, We're gonna have fun and they can't. It says right here, it says we can't have fun without the water toys immediately.
Speaker 4: All right, Sandy, Can I see that sheet now? All right?
Speaker 1: Visible?
Speaker 4: It's invisible. In get to work, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Sandy.
Speaker 5: Are you walking ways at your capris or are you ripponsh paper?
Speaker 4: A little bit of both?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 3: I love that Asha told dumb, dumb Joseph not to disrespect the Boson, and then Captain Sandy told him at dinner, don't disrespect my chef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like good stuff.
Speaker 4: Things I liked you did like both things. Okay.
Speaker 5: I felt bad that Sandy had to sit across from him. M Yeah, and then just like deal with that the whole like babysit him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that was a move that meant to me.
Speaker 5: That meant everybody was so done with dealing with him that they're like, we'll just put Sandy in front of him because I don't want.
Speaker 3: To talk to him, and she ran away. You could hear those capris. They've never swished together faster than that moment.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't even be around that guy.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, let's get into McBee. Oh my god, you guys, this is just like we're two episodes in Emily and Tessa still remains to not have her voice over, and not only that, oh you mean at the Halloween party with Masha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not going to be like last year. You all remember that.
Speaker 5: They're like, Tessa, you're not going to voice the montage?
Speaker 4: Will you say that now? But why not just having in the cane just in case.
Speaker 3: They better get her back in it, because one tiny little moment with her in like an old western bar made outfit isn't gonna be enough for these two gals recapping this show. I'll tell you that right now, McBee producers, So if you want your precious little show to thrive, you better get Tessa on our screen fast and get that voice on that microphone, because she's got the voice of gold.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and now.
Speaker 1: Amy was serious.
Speaker 5: The producers didn't know how serious until she drove up there and took a baseball back to their production.
Speaker 3: Truck and all their cameras. She did it Galina style. In fact, she asked Galina to helper. Galina was happily available. Galina smash and shit left and right.
Speaker 5: Jesus when at that party when they found it? When or I guess it was at the party or whenever it was that Galina found out that like Masha's trying to get Steve to propose to her before he goes to jail. Yeah, I thought for sure, hold on, I thought she was gonna like go to every jewelry store.
Speaker 1: Oh and smash up shut the jeers. When she just dipped out to do that. That was fucking wow.
Speaker 3: No, it's like, let's get this, let's we're gonna operate. We're we're on business hours now, and this is threatening our you know, our farm.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you consider business hours? This is making me nervous.
Speaker 3: Violent time business. I call it violin oak clock. And it's okay by me because Galina can do.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I'm a little concerned. I thought we were in a good, better place. I thought we were, but judging from that glare with that high top table at her party, the camera, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, panning in and out.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that recent that there's a meme or a video that's going around with pet day at baseball park and there's a dog watching another dog get a hot dog from its owner.
Speaker 3: It's Ai Emily, No, I'm kidding, Fuck it probably is.
Speaker 5: It probably is because there's this real good boy dog just watching it go down and not biting or begging, just watching this sweet dog eat a hot dog.
Speaker 1: And that is Galina just watching Masha take was family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except as Galina didn't have a sweet face.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 5: When but but this dog, you could you could play it either way.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's might not be a good boy.
Speaker 1: He's plotting. Okay, he's a he's a good boy. He's a good boy.
Speaker 4: He's a good boy. Who's a good boy?
Speaker 3: Everyone who's listening? Who is listening on your phone? Like the speaker's on and your dog is near ready?
Speaker 4: Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
Speaker 1: Who's hot dog? Who's dog? Who's a treat?
Speaker 4: Side?
Speaker 1: Go for walk?
Speaker 4: Go for walk?
Speaker 3: Treat you guys have to walk and treat your dogs always, probably time anyway, cause.
Speaker 1: Horrible she's a horrible person.
Speaker 4: Dogs, dogs, dog.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of darling dogs. Okay, there's a lot of dogs that are darlings, so don't get started.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: In fact, I would say fly to them.
Speaker 4: I didn't lie.
Speaker 3: I just promised them something that I couldn't deliver, but that their owners might.
Speaker 4: Kelly listen, she's.
Speaker 5: Listening to this at eleven pm, and now she's got to take her dog outside.
Speaker 3: Well, Kelly, let's shake a tail feather, okay, because that's what being a darling is about. And I'll see you on the next zoom with your dog, because they show up. Well she does, now she does there's a lot of darlings that show up at the Patreon zooms and everybody brings their pets. It's awesome, all right. So oh yeah, okay, So Masha showing up at this Halloween party after apparently last year's Halloween party ended up with Galina and a mugshot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also Galina's party.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why there aren't restraining orders happening.
Speaker 3: I m because the production company from McBee forbids it Reese's pieces break keep talking.
Speaker 5: Well, because also there's the whole thing of Masha using the camera as aka Jax Taylor to watch something that she's not a part of. When you put when he was watching Brittany through the security cameras at their house, and so you can.
Speaker 1: Get a restraining order for this. This is not acceptable?
Speaker 5: So right, I know you don't have to break your own shit, Galina. You guys don't have money, don't know you sure cameras? Why are you breaking your security?
Speaker 3: Here comes col Here comes cold with this tiny mouth. I'm gonna broke her this deal with the cameras when Selby's what deal?
Speaker 5: Uh? Pacifically Cole, are you going to break.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pacifically break No, I'm gonna pacifically close all the deals for all the cameras that have been broken, and the I'm gonna sell them off one by one and uh hold on, let me look at my paper. Uh yeah, two ton cameras.
Speaker 5: And I really wish I knew the answer to that.
Speaker 4: That may be a little nervous. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. I was like, he's not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: But I did realize this episode, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: We cannot screw this deal up?
Speaker 4: Is that was the name of the episode.
Speaker 5: Well, they say it so many times all the time in MCB because there's a lot of deals they cannot screw up.
Speaker 1: To MCB, what we gotta get this cake up the stairs was the cake boss. How are we going to get this cake up the stairs?
Speaker 3: He's a pocket pick cake, he's important for ANTIV.
Speaker 5: It won't fit around the corner how And then is we cannot screw this deal up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're gonna hear them both.
Speaker 3: You are and I love wait, so hold on, I know we're going in every which way, but real quick, Steven Junior. I didn't realize how high his voice is until this episode. Oh yeah, yeah, Hi, okay, this is funny.
Speaker 4: I get hey, Carl, you can't screw this up, are you. I'm gonna pop in there and see how it's going. Meanwhile, he's like, hold on, I got a girl coming into town. We got the most important deal of our lives. I find a girl in now. Huh. It's like making mouse. He's got white gloves on.
Speaker 5: I feel like, I like Ali so far, but I.
Speaker 1: I know it's not long for this world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I just think, like, knowing what we know too about Steven Junior, he's just he seems so capable in so many ways, but it is so stunted with relationships.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And I'm yeah, because I mean, it really is the real Now. I will say Cala did seem to have a lot of problems with that family, So for me, I'm kind of like, Okay, maybe it was a little more fifty to fifty with that relationship, and maybe and it's good that they didn't work out. But then with this now, knowing where it ended and knowing and seeing all those texts that he sent, and I was like, oh, man, are you.
Speaker 5: I just think he's just acting out whatever his parents' relationship was, and I think with calla.
Speaker 4: Emily's drilling down on something. Y'ell better listen now coming close, all you dogged out there, go on.
Speaker 1: I think I think Steven needs so much.
Speaker 5: Of a distraction that he's got to create World War three with whoever he's with so that he doesn't have to think about the farm dying.
Speaker 4: Now that's sad.
Speaker 5: So I think he's just got to create a shit storm with whoever so that he, like the relationship can take his full focus so he doesn't have to think about everything else. But I think like he needs to.
Speaker 1: Break that pattern.
Speaker 3: He see, yeah, that makes sense, and he does seem like he really throws everything. He goes all in, you know, and then it's almost like maybe the other person can never do enough or be enough for him, perhaps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or else they have to match his drama and he's crazy, and then that's great, that'll last a couple of years. I don't think Ali is going to do it, and that's why they did it work. And then he sent this crazy amount of texts that you would send if you were like an eighth grader maybe to her, and she's like this idiot, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed seeing them walk down that country road that was made just for them, and that drone shot and the dog.
Speaker 1: I mean, that farm is amazing.
Speaker 5: Every time we're on that farm, I'm like, I could put up with his shit.
Speaker 3: Oh me too, honey, especially if I'll get closer to a Jesse. Hey see, I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go drop this off at Jesse's. I mean that's her name, Allie's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they live sixty miles away now.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna make sure I get there and build a house nearby, which that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do we get I would like we should get on the mcbees lawyer call list so that they can call us and they get dumped in the middle of the ocean, and then we can in the middle when they get dumped in the middle of the ranch like Joseph on below deck, then the lawyer can book us to be the next ladies.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 5: I am Ian and take long to fuck Steve.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, oh yeah, that was rough, Alleys, it was rough.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 4: I mean wow, But good for her.
Speaker 1: Good to enjoy that ranch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got work to do. You gotta go pump some cows.
Speaker 3: I guess it does make me feel pretty sad for them when they're having to sell this, well, the headquarters, that head quarters h Q they're selling Okay, they're selling this HQ, which is seven million dollars. It's nine hundred thousand bushel facility. Okay, And I know you're counting your bushels, Emily, so just keep up.
Speaker 4: It is does it hold the bushels? Oh?
Speaker 1: The large?
Speaker 4: The large?
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but I think the small was like seventy five hundreds.
Speaker 4: I really wish, I really wish Steve were here to tell me. He said I wasn't gonna be able to do it, damn it.
Speaker 3: But it sounds like, uh, you know, that's such a huge part of it, and like the office that goes with.
Speaker 4: It is so sad.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna still have the oh god, don't get me started. And now they're only going to have the meat packing facility and what something else?
Speaker 4: I can carry the car washes? Oh yeah, the car washes.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, this is crazy because last week I was like, did he say the car washes? The investment was thirty million, and you're like, I think it was three. I'm like Yeah, Well then Cole said it again. He goes three to four million is an investment with the with the farm right now and car washes is a forty million dollar investment. It even went up by ten million since last week. So and those are the two things that they're going to be focusing on. And I think that are doing really well. So I don't think that it's not like they're in debt. I think they're just they're making that money back. But it's a high number.
Speaker 5: I mean, they are in debt, it's just that they have things that will make that make them even even.
Speaker 3: Then later exactly exactly, And I was so excited to see that Casey has a tallow face cream business. I mean, how organic and fabulous is that?
Speaker 1: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: And it's already like doing really well.
Speaker 5: I want to get some Were you surprised to see all the product that the mcbees push. Yes, When he took Dally through there, I was like, I mean I get the T shirts fine, but like I was like, and then there's the beef tellow cream and then there was like another.
Speaker 1: There's the steaks. There's like I mean a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I just different kind of steaks, which are different kinds of steaks, right, Yeah, the face cream, the.
Speaker 4: What else? The grain? No, I don't know what else. What else?
Speaker 5: Well, it looked like there's a couple lines of coke. They sell coke, they sell, cocoa cola they sell. I think there's a couple of cosmetic things, because I was confused about what Ali uses the shave and what Casey is using as her lotion.
Speaker 1: They seem like different things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did so.
Speaker 3: I wonder if we'll have to look into that to see if that goes underneath Casey's umbrella. She's so low key too, because she's like, I just thought that I would just take some of this extra fat and stuff the marrow and like, just like, you know, use it for my baby's bum. Looks like I'm gonna be a fucking billionaire now. Honestly, mark my words. Her business will probably save if she invests back into the company, she'll probably make the most money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, at least for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: Like Christy McBee does great with whatever she's doing, So go ahead, Casey.
Speaker 3: How about the music? I wrote down some of the lyrics at the beginning, It's like, Wow, del Lack cowboys live in the country too, wed Day.
Speaker 4: I love it. Thanks really good.
Speaker 3: I think that was the music that Joseph was listening to on below deck Matt actually when he went to the wheelhouse.
Speaker 5: Yes, they didn't have to put audio over it because it was already cleared.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've got thirty days to get everything out. And Galina is just like, Oh, I used to live in work in whole, mice in drawers, build car wash, makes so much broke heart, Steve, we start again, cry tears, let's work, smash cameras the end, and you.
Speaker 1: Audition with that monologue too. That's great.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Masha, Masha, Masha, Masha, she got how much she scares the shit out of me? Is I think she's ai? I don't think she's real.
Speaker 1: That's what scares me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the empty glaze in her eyes scares. Galina scares me for a whole bunch of other reasons.
Speaker 1: And Masha is just like a horror character.
Speaker 4: Yes, she is.
Speaker 1: Like like like like Meghan.
Speaker 5: Well, when she said exactly exactly Meghan, I thought that because she said bride of Chucky and I was thinking of Tilly, and then I was like, she looks like fucking Meghan.
Speaker 1: I love that we are on the same page.
Speaker 4: Lank, blank, blink blink.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know Steve, you know how Steve b you know how McBee Steve b you know.
Speaker 4: How Steve is stub.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 4: Christie's like, I came here if I would have known.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, so like maybe the producer said bring this these steaks over there and you might run into Masha, But if I had really known that you were here, I would have never come here.
Speaker 4: At least Galina.
Speaker 3: Has the respect for the children that I bore, whose toenails that I clip when they're thirty years old. I am the mother of Steve mcbee's children.
Speaker 4: And you the way you treat my boys. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Do you want to play with me? Christie?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm I'm not even gonna come out from this partition wall because that is how much you scare me. Okay, so you didn't even see me. I'm decomputing you. I'm gonna turn you off and I'm leaving right now. Whatever you are looks.
Speaker 5: Like batteries are still operational.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, like your steak well done.
Speaker 5: Gone.
Speaker 1: It's really just because Christy doesn't like her steak's well done.
Speaker 4: She wasn't afraid she didn't. I don't either, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: I would hate that hate it steaks for everybody.
Speaker 4: Well, we shall see. But this is just a great, great you know.
Speaker 5: What show, wow, really important real quick. Yeah, more like missteak because it was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yes, Friday, this is Friday and drama Darley have some recist pieces, you guys want.
Speaker 3: Some recist pieces, I can talk about.
Speaker 1: Christie guzz over a play with me.
Speaker 4: Christy here. Oh, she threw a horse at the party.
Speaker 7: Let's make one thing clear. Party me, Party Halloween. I love holiday. Gallina love Halloween so much, Marsha, no ruin Halloween for Galina.
Speaker 3: This is my party, you little wrer.
Speaker 4: Like she she like flip right.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what.
Speaker 5: It could have easily gone the way of like durite saying kunt and like darite every time she tries it on.
Speaker 1: We know she's trying on the word when she says it.
Speaker 5: But Galina, it comes from a deep level. It's more like, yeah, I don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: Oh, I really don't care.
Speaker 4: Her daughter's right there. She doesn't care. Go to jail.
Speaker 3: No big thing.
Speaker 4: Was there last week?
Speaker 1: By the way, did Casey was wearing that mask and walking around, sneaking around the party, and She's like, don't out me. I'm trying to do something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was she outside to hear Cole say he was going to propose to her?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so she better have.
Speaker 4: You want her to hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I want him to be held accountable seven years. They got a baby, and she's gonna lose his house. They need to lock it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love that. Steve's like, this is the one I'm gonna marry her. She's the one. I'm gonna marry her in two weeks. Well, and then Cole's like, we were are you kidding me? Ye, don't just give me a week.
Speaker 1: I gotta ring.
Speaker 4: I wanna get a ring, and I'm gonna I'm gonna be like, hey, oh.
Speaker 3: Go look at Sorry.
Speaker 4: He throws it in a big grain pile and he's like, go look in there. Try to find something that's seventy five hundred tons of drain is.
Speaker 1: He God, I really wish i'd do that.
Speaker 4: You're such an idiot. Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Cole?
Speaker 3: It wasn't wasn't romantic at all. You don't throw a ring in the grain stall or whatever it's called, throw the girl in the grain and then you then you fuck her for five seconds.
Speaker 4: Hard? All right, Ord.
Speaker 3: Hoard, All right, guys, Well listen. Jesse looked fabulous, and he even looked hot when he was sad about.
Speaker 4: Selling the h Q. Thank you so much for listening. We love you, guys. What's are doing here?
Speaker 5: And everybody business? Yes, he looked hot. Listen up, everybody, circle up.
Speaker 4: Do you want to play a game? Don't you come near me? Don't you go near him