Speaker 1: Hey everyone, and welcome to Sasquatch Theory. Tonight's guest is Gail from Texas. Growing up around Lake Conroe and later spending years near the Sabine River, Gail found himself in areas that have carried strange stories and unexplained reports for generations. At first, he dismissed most of it as wildlife hunters or something ordinary in the woods, until experiences of his own began to make him question what was really out there. From the river bottoms and creek systems to remote timber and family properties, Gail has collected encounters spanning decades. I do want to say the audio quality is a little rough. And Gail had me on speakerphone, and I told him that speakerphone usually doesn't sound very good, but for some reason he couldn't hear me very well without being on speakerphone. So that's how it is, and we're just gonna roll with it. Enjoy the channel, like the video, subscribe and if you have a bigfoot encounter you would like to share with me here on Sasquatch Theory, feel free to get in touch with me sometime at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com with all that being said, let's dive into our next Bigfoot report from the state of Texas. All right, today on the Sasquatch Theory podcast, we have Gail from the state of Texas. Gail, how are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, Maya.
Speaker 1: That's great to hear. Gail. If you would tell me a little bit about yourself, where you're from, and your experiences from the very beginning, please.
Speaker 2: All right. I've been in Texas my whole life, lived out of state a few times with work doing different things, but I was basically born and raised in Texas. I grew up when I was younger in Southeast Texas, and then when I was probably in the seventh after the end of the seventh grade, I moved to northeast Texas up closer to the you know, the Louisiana Texas line.
Speaker 1: Okay, and very good. And what was the first experience that you've ever had and if you could walk me through it?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, The first experience that I ever really had was me and my dad used to go fishing on Lake Conroe, which is outside of Euston, and we'd go almost every weekend, and then one weekend we went into our little gas station store there or whatever, and I was probably in the fifth grade, sixth grade, something like that, and an old man came in the store and said that a bigfoot had gotten one of his hogs, came into the pen, got in one of his hogs, and took off with it. And he was in there telling everybody that worked in the store about it, and he was trying to get people to go down there with him. He said, I got the foot prince in the sand. I can show you where it walked through. It's a real deal. And I was excited, and I was wanting my dad to go down there, and Dad's like, no, we're going fishing. We don't have time for that right now. And anyway, the guy was still going on about the bigfoot when me and my dad left and went fishing. And I really wanted to go down there and see what the guy wanted to show everybody, but we didn't went fishing. And years later this would come into play because my dad had told me as I was growing up, there's nothing to be scared of in the woods. Everything in the woods is scared of you. You don't need to be scared of anything, have any fear of anything in the woods. And then I didn't know it until I was in my late twenties. But my dad had went fishing on like Conrod one evening at he launched out of a public boat ramp and he said he was in this cove and he heard something off in the distance coming through the woods. It's all pine trees down there around like Conrod, and he was on a place called Canny Creek fishing and he said it was coming through the woods, and the closer guy he realized it was just like angry, you know, making growling sounds, breaking pine saplings and coming towards the edge of the water towards where he was fishing, and he was like, it was getting dark, and he kind of got unnerved and he took and went back to the boat ramp and loaded up the boat because where he was at wasn't that far from the boat up. But my dad grew up hunting fishing, and grew up in the country in the you know, out in the middle of nowhere, and he wasn't really scared of anything. But he said that that actually he knew that was something different for sure, and he loaded up his boat. Well, come to find out, that that had that when my dad had that happen on the lake. That was like two weeks before the old man came into the grocery, the gas station, grocery store deal there talking about the Bigfoot. So I asked Dad, I was like, why didn't you tell me? He was like, I simply didn't want you scared to be out in the woods. I didn't want it to you know, that's with your mind. I wanted you to grow up to be able to go out in the wood, to not be scared of anything. And that was, you know, when I was a kid. But he didn't tell me about what happened to him on the lake until I was, you know, in my late twenties. He kept it from me all those years simply because he didn't want me to be scared of going in the woods. So after I was in the seventh grade, like going on in the eighth grade, we moved up to northeast Texas and we moved to a town and a small town in East Texas, not far from the Sabine River and the creek. We had a creek about a half a mile from our house, and that creek actually runs into the Sabine river. But so I was probably thirteen fourteen something like that. From the time we moved up there, when I got out of school or during the summer, I was in that creek bottom. I mean every day, a lot of times until after dark. And the thing is, I've never carried a flashlight with me. I never really I'd go into the woods and i'd be coming out after dark. But if you know, it is even on a dark night, your eyes become adjusted, you can see. And I've never really had a flashlight with me. But I'd be down on the creek fishing or squirrel hunting or deer hunting or whatever. And there was a lot of times I would be coming out of the creek bottom and I could hear, you know, footsteps like paralleling me as I was leaving the woods head back on. It would it would be you know, sometimes I would walk, it would walk, I'd stop, it, it would stop. Other times I would hear deer in the woods. You know, I don't deer would sound like they sometimes they would blow or snore, you know, from hearing me. But those other times, I was like, I would just get creepy feeling. Sometimes I'd get scared and I like a dead tree off the ground or something and slam it into another tree to let it. No way, I'm a human, you know, you don't want to mess with me. It was just like this didn't sound like a deer. And that went on for a while, and then there were a lot of times I would be outside after dark, and I would hear wood knocks, you know, down back towards the creek, and I always I would hear them a lot. I mean a lot, and I always put it off in my head is like, oh, somebody's down there on you know, private land building a deer stand, so they don't want to get caught, so they're down there doing it at night. You know. I put the wood knocks off as to somebody building a deer stand at night. And I guess when I was probably fourteen or so, me and somebodies were going to go fishing down on the creek behind the dam of this lake, and there's we had a trail that went all the way back there, and we were going down the trail and we got probably two hundred yards maybe one hundred and fifty yards from the dam, and I heard something weird like people arguing, and it sounded like Russians or Japanese or something it was, but it was loud and they were definitely arguing with each other, and the guys that I had with me, I was like, you know, I put my hand up for everybody to stop. We need to stop. And then we were listening and one guy that was with us, he started laughing because of the organ they were doing or what it sounded weird, and I was I put my finger up over my mouth to be quiet, and he kept laughing. I finally just grabbed him and covered his mouth, and I started pointing back down the trail that went back towards my house, and everybody kind of turned around while I started going the other way. I got out in front of everybody, and when I got up in a probably a couple of hundred yards from the road that that I lived off of, I just took off running and everybody was running. We finally got back to my house and I told my dad. I was like, Dad, there's Russians or Japanese behind the damn of the lake and they were arguing with each other, and that was a weird deal. And I didn't really think too much about it, you know, I was like, I let my dad know. And time went on, and then it was like I continually kept hearing wood knocks at night, and then h The first time I killed my first decent buck was not far from where we heard that you know, Russian Japanese stuff which I later found out was called samurai chatter or whatever. But but I shot the deer and then I found it, and I was excited. I just started yelling out, you know, hooping and hollering, yelling out top my lungs. And then as I was getting the deer, it got dark and I started hearing, you know, like sticks breaking around me and limbs breaking around me. As I was getting the deer, and I was what the heck? And at first I'm like, well, it's just deer, you know, And then I kept going on. It was like nine stop, and it kept getting closer and louder, and I finally just got to the point where it scared me so bad that I just shot my rifle into the ground. And after I got the deer gutted, I had to drag it back to the road that we lived off of. So I drug it back to the road. But the whole time I was dragging the deer back towards the road. It was like I could hear stuff breaking around me all the way back. And then as I got older, I'm trying to remember, I still heard wooden knocks, you know, all the time. Until I eventually left home. I heard wooden knocks down there in the creek bottom. And after I left hunting, you know, I started working and I went to college, junior college for a couple of years, and then I ended up getting a job in Arkansas, working at a steel mill as an electricians apprentice. And we lived in a town called Oceola, which is south of Blible and it's on the Mississippi River bottom. And me and a buddy we got off work one evening and we were just cruising around drinking beer, hanging out. And we went down in this bean bill and it got dark and we were out there just bs and hanging out. And after dark, we were sitting in this truck listening to radio, talking everything, and then something hit the truck. It felt like something ran into the truck, hit the truck hard, and then started shaking the truck, I mean shaking it hard. And we were sitting there and I was like, oh, my God. And then finally I got out of the truck and looked, looked, ran around the bike, didn't see anything, looked around. It was we were one hundred yards from the woodline on the Mississippi River in that being filled, and you know, it was just a weird thing that happened. Didn't know what it was or how it got to the woodline within after or you know, shaking the truck, how it got to the woodline that fast, but it was gone. And then didn't didn't think anything about Bigfoot at that time. Really, I just thought, you know, it was it was just something crazy to happen. But what didn't have Bigfoot on my mind. And then I came back to Texas and got married and had a son, and then I ended up getting a divorce and I moved from East Texas to North Texas. And when I was in North Texas, I think my son was in I did not have Bigfoot on my radar at all. And then when I was in North Texas, I was with my son and we went to visit a buddy of mine and we drove to his house. He lived off this little canny road beside a creek, and we went up to his house. He wasn't there, so I left and as I was leaving got back on the county road, there was a big copperhead in the road, like maybe I ran over the copperhead because it wasn't there when when we went to my buddy's house. But when I was leaving, I saw this big dead copperhead in the road and I stopped it. It was dark, it was at night time, and I saw it and I had my I pulled my truck up there, had the headlights on it, and I got out of the truck and I went over there, and you know, trying to make sure that the snake was dead, and I wanted to get its skin. And I reached down and picked it up by the tail, and my son had gotten out on the passenger side. And when I picked a snake up by the tail, there was like a loud roar right beside my truck. Was kind of loud, but there was like a loud roar right beside my truck. And I was focused on being sure the snake was completely dead. And then my son ran around behind me and ran and jumped in on the driver's side of the truck, and I didn't think too much about it, and I got the snake and put it in the back of the truck and my son was in the truck and he was like, what was that, Dad? What was that that yelled? And I was like, ye ain't fooling me, boy, I thought it was him and he was like, no, that it wasn't me. It wasn't me. And I was like, that's crazy, and he's like yeah. So that happened. And then maybe a couple of years later, we had UH something going on, and I had uh a barbecue smoke or going and I'd had everything set up word barring the rest of the night. So I came in and went to bed, and then maybe three o'clock in the morning or so, something woke me up, and I sat up in bed, and I was sitting there thinking what I wonder what something woke me up? What woke me up? And then all of a sudden I heard a scream that you cannot explain. It started out it sounded like a bull bellowing, and then it went to like a human screaming, and then it tapered off at the end into this loud, monstrous roar, like a line or something I mean, and from the beginning to the end of this scream, I could feel it in my body, and it was probably fifteen twenty feet from my back porch from the way it sounded, but it was so loud that it was vibrating my body inside the house. And I jumped out of bed and I ran and looked out the back the back door. I didn't turn on the light. I didn't turn on my porch light because it was like kind of half lit from the moon. There was some light outside even though it was light time, and I didn't want it to run. I wanted to see it. I didn't want to I was brady for turn on the light. It would scare it off. So I opened the back door, and when I did, I could hear it running down across my little pasture there towards my little creek. And then I heard it like a I heard it actually jump the creek. And then I went down there the next day, you know, and kind of looked around. I saw an impression or something on the floor bank, but I couldn't make it out to be a definitive footprint, you know. And that that was all at my house in North Texas. But over the years, I started, uh, let me think. Oh, I had a cousin he went and talked in a long time and he wanted to go bear hunting in Alaska. So I was like, yeah, that'd be that'd be cool. So we went to Prince of Wales Island, and I think we were there a little bit too early. You know, they hadn't come out of hibernation give we We saw a couple of small bears or something, but I know one thing, and we went to this place that had these totem poles, and all those totem poles had some kind of bigfoot looking tin carved on them. I mean they had real animals, you know, you could tell ravens, fish, wolves, bears, but they definitely had a you know, a while man looking head carved on all of them did. And these were all old totem poles. But while we were there, we went into a gift shop or something that was a lady she probably was a transplant, but I asked her, I said, are there any bigfoots on this island? And she just kind of laughed and said, not that I'm aware of. But then years later I saw something on TV about where they called that Ape Island or something, because they found these trees that were actually stuck in the ground with the roof walls sticking up in the air, didn't have any They don't know all they were done. You know a show about bigfoot and it was on Prince of Wales Island, the island that I was seeing about where we saw the statues, I mean the totem poles that had the They definitely have bigfoot faces carved on their totem poles. They these these totem poles were old, but that's where that was at. But I'm just trying to relay the fact that, you know, bigfoots were on that island. And as soon as I saw those faces, I'm like, that's not a human face that those Indians were trying to you know, let people know that face on that totem pole is a big foot face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. They definitely have all the animals that live in the area. And then you see this hairy man, wild man looking creature on the totem pole. So do you do you feel like the sasquatch followed you around from place to place. I don't know if you ever heard of people being marked or tagged by these creatures. What are your thoughts about that or do you just think it was a coincidence that they happen to be in other areas as well?
Speaker 2: Now it it's not a coincidence. Gonna go. My son says that there's something about me that attracts them. Because I'll get into this later, but he he lives in East Texas now, and uh, he doesn't live very far from the Sabine River. But when whenever I go down there to visiting, we definitely get a lot of activity. He he thinks that I somehow, you know, attract them or have have something going where. It's like he doesn't have very He's had a lot of stuff going on, but he said, when I'm there, definitely the level picks up, the level of activity picks up. But they're not They're not following us around, Miguel. They're everywhere. That's that's all it is to it. They're simply everywhere. They are everywhere there is water all across the United States, they are. They're everywhere. And I mean, if you're not in tune to what they do, you could, you know, completely ignore things happening all around you and not even realize what it is. But once you start looking into the subject and realize what they do, you know, the wooden knocks, the tree breaking, the whistles, the whooping, they imitating other animals and everything, and then then you realize they're there. You know, people just don't pay attention to that stuff. But they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're all over the place. I feel like they choose to interact with certain people for some reason. I'm not sure if it's a smell of pheromone that we put off a vibe of frequency, but they definitely do interact with certain people and for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they you know, I've had a lot of stuff happen, but they they definitely are in probably every state in the United in the United States for sure, maybe except for a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what else happened to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I've had things happened. I've had little things happen in several different states, like the deal in Arkansas's was in ocl of the truck shaking deal. And then one time my daughter was she went to college in Florida, and we were going to visit her and we were going down the interstate and I saw some deer on the side of the road and all the interstates over there, they have these big high fences to I guess, keep deer off the highway, but they're like really high fences along the interstates going all through Florida. But I saw some deer standing beside, you know, feeding in the grass beside the interstate, and I looked at the headlights were shinting up ahead, and I looked and I saw two big glowing eyes space kind of far apart, and I knew. I knew instantly. I was like that that's not anything but a bigfoot. There's nothing that has eyes space that far apart, that are that big, you know. And as we got closer to it, it duck down, but I could kind of see like the outline of the head as it duck down, and he was in he was in a little ditch by a covert or a drain, and he was watching those deer right there beside the interstate. And then we were coming back from Florida, and that was just probably just as my daughter is enrolled, so it was probably the fall. I don't remember what year. It was, probably twenty seventeen or eighteen, but we were coming through Mississippi and I needed to use a restaurroom. So I saw a little road that turned out to the side, and I pulled up in that road and I got out and closed the door and went to the back of the car. And as soon as I closed that door, I heard a wook like a hundred yards south of me. And then after that whoo on the south side of me, on the other side of the road up north, probably two hundred and fifty three hundred yards away, those of wood not And that was just some I just randomly stopped in the middle of nowhere. And this was probably two or three o'clock in the morning, you know, probably thirty forty miles south of Hattiesburg something like that, but not far from a from a little creek there. But I think that they're anywhere in every that there's water, if there's a creek or a river or whatever, they're they're there everywhere, even you know, even in you know, Arizona, New Mexico, places at desert, if there's water available, I think they lived there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that. And why do you think the creature came up to the truck and was shaking it and it hit your truck? What do you think it's intentions where you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we were in Arkansas all that time, I think that it because back then we had uh this is like in the late eighties. Yeah, late eighties, and the stereo had had uh, like an amplifier and base, so it had like a thumping to it. The base back then would have you know, you could you could actually fill the base. Even with the radio turned down, you could fill the base would vibrate the truck. And even though we had it turned down low, I think that the base vibrating. I think it felt that base and it irritated or aggravated it or something. It felt that base something in the radio and it you know, that sound was irritating it, and it ran up there and hit the truck and then started shaking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very interesting theory, and it possibly could be. I could see how the base would upset this creature. And yeah, they'll definitely let you know if they're upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, we were one hundred yards from the tree line and we were in a bean filled in the Mississippi River bottom. But it was probably another few hundred yards from that tree line to the river to the actual river. There's like a big where we were at. There's like a big levee on the on the river where the tree lines at, and that there have been other sidings. I've looked it up. There have been other sidings right there on the river, right where we were at. Therefore that I know of. And as what I don't think people understand is that you see the sidings, and that's just the people that have reported them. A lot of people see things, have things happen, they don't ever report it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really does seem like these things follow the waterways. You mentioned that creek poured into the Sabine River, and I think they're going from the river falling falling the creek to where you were at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they well, they lived there. They lived, They lived on that creek for sure. I mean a lot of times I would be down there and I would smell, you know, weird smells, and I heard wood knocks all the time. I mean all the time, from the time you know, I was in my teens, still left home. I would hear wooden knocks at night in the woods. I could just hearing down there knocking. I don't know why they were knocking. The wool was going on, but I heard them. I heard wood knocks my whole life, just didn't realize what they were.
Speaker 1: And what do you think the wooden knocks mean?
Speaker 2: Just I don't I know they're trying to tell each other. I don't know if they're I think they I think they can communicate a lot with what the wooden knocks or what the wooden knocks communicate, you know, whether they're location or maybe they're hunting, you know, and letting each other know where they're at, or they can do something with the wooden knock to let them know which way that whatever they're the game they're after is going or whatever. I mean, what do you think they're doing.
Speaker 1: I think they're definitely communicating and possibly warning each other that there's people in the area. But also they're using a form of Morse code. And I've heard it before where it sounds like somebody's built than a cabin down in the woods, like around midnight, and I kind of thought the same, like there's got to be trespassers out there working on something, but it definitely sounded like knocks, but like they're hammering something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm and everything that I've ever dealt with. I mean, I've heard some weird long howls. It sounded like a big, giant wolf or something. But I've never I've never really seen anything that you know, led me to think that I was dealing with the wear a wolf or whatever. I mean, people are calling them dog men now, I guess, but not not too much with that, but definitely the bigfoot thing. I mean years later. Uh, even here where I'm at in North Texas, I've got a little less than twenty acres, but you know, me and my wife would go walking around a property and I had a little trail mode and we'd go and one evening we were walking the trail and the dogs were with us, following us. They would run around with us. And I had a blue tick hound and Mountain Curve and one of my blue ticks puppies that had a kid in it or something. And they ran out in front of us and they ran I've got a little dry creek that once see the property, and they ran into the woods ahead of us, and then all of a sudden, they came running out of the woods like doing uh, you know, a weird aggressive bark, like like they were scared. It I mean, it was. It was crazy the way they were acting. They were scared, but they were you know, all the hair on their back was raised and they they were they did they wanted to let us know that there was something there, but they were scared to go after it. And my blue tick was normally pretty I mean, she would go after anything, but they would not go in there. They came back and got beside us and continued to bark. So we walked over there towards the creek and I heard some like footsteps. Great, there's some dead trees and stuff down in the creek. I heard like limbs break or something, and I told my wife, I was like, just let's just hold on here a minute. Somethings like walking in the creek. And then the dogs like got back behind us towards the pasture, and then me and her were standing there listening, and then there was a loud growl like, uh, I don't I don't know how to describe it. Really, it was just a loud growl, just like and as soon as it did that, it started snapping its teeth together really fast, like you could hear the actual teeth snapping together check, you know, like it was snapping its teeth at us. My wife she was she was like, let's get out of here. She got up beside me and she was like, let's get out of here. And the dogs didn't want anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like the dogs knew they were in the area and they were warning you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this this was in the evening before dark. This is like right at evening in town.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you ever run into the guy that was at the grocery store of the gas station that said there was a big foot that got into the hogpen?
Speaker 2: Did I ever know? I was no, I was a little kid.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I wasn't sure if you ever saw him a gun later on?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was a little kid. This is on Lake Conroe where the guy came into the gas station. And then a couple a couple of years after that, we moved up closer to Longview in northeast Texas, but not that far from the Sabine River. The time we were in was like right by the river, and the creek that I lived on, not lived on, but was right by the house actually ran into the river, probably fifteen miles away. It ran into the river. Yeah, we were probably fifteen miles from the river, and that was the house where I grew up where we heard the you know, the samurai chatter behind the dam, and I had them surrounding me when I killed the deer that time. And then I was also every time I went in the woods and would come out after dark, I would get paralleled out of the woods. I mean it happened all the time. And I was in the woods every day after school during the summer out of school.
Speaker 1: It just happened a lot.
Speaker 2: But I really wouldn't thinking about Bigfoot, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and after all these experiences, what have you concluded about these creatures? And what do you think they are?
Speaker 2: Uh? I know what they are there. There are people, Miguel there, there's some kind of big, well hairy people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you ever experience anything paranormal, supernatural down there, anything that you can't describe? Any strange lights anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, Now, I mean not involved in Bigfoot at all. But when I was growing up in East Texas, we saw we saw UFOs all the time, I mean crazy stuff at night. We lived on top of the hill. One man, we saw stuff that involve in UFOs that was like mine involving. Sometimes it was as many as you know, fifteen people that saw it at the same time, like one big light come down, fly along, drop down like a helicopter shooting beans, a light out, and then fly up into another big ball of light that came from space and zip into it, and then that thing would take off and be gone into outer space in a matter of seconds. I mean, we saw UFO stuff, but never never saw glowing orbs or anything like that. When I was doing with being out in the woods and having the bigfoot stuff going around me, it was just never saw the orbs or any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when you were gutting the deer, how close were the sasquatch to you.
Speaker 2: I would say probably fifty yards it was woods. But it started out like a little limb breaking, the twigt snapping eye. I thought it was deer, you know, curious they smelled the dead deer, and I was like, oh, it's just deer, you know. And I was putting that because and then it kept getting louder and more intense, and there was more limbs breaking on this side of me, and then it was like all around me, like I was surrounded and it was getting louder, like the limb breaking was getting louder, and I'm like, my gosh, what is that.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you think they were trying to warn you out of the area or they wanted the gut pile?
Speaker 2: Mm? I think maybe they were trying to intimidate me away from the deer. Like I think that. I think that they actually assimilate gunshots with a chance at a meal. Well you think, oh, they are a gun, it's gonna scare them. No, I think that's like a dinner bell form, Like they know there's a chance that they're going to get something, you know. I don't. I don't. I don't think gunfire intimidates them at all. I think when they hear a gun shoot, they think they got a chance at some battle organs or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they see it as an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you've had a lot of experiences, and I'm glad you contacted me because a lot of the things that you mentioned I've experienced myself, And yeah, I would agree with you. These things seem to be everywhere, especially around the creek bottoms and the big woods. Do you still go out in the woods looking for them? Do you ever try to find evidence. Do you have experiences to this day? How's everything going now?
Speaker 2: No? I mean really, yeah, Michael, I haven't even got started. This is just like a precursor.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you still have more to share. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get into what else have you experienced?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A lot, a lot more. This is what everything I've told you so far is minor stuff compared to some things that we've had happened. So my son that lived in East Texas, he let me think he had something going on at his house. So me and my daughter and my nephew went to his house in East Texas and we were hanging out and I started talking about Bigfoot. And then right at dark, he lives on a creek. He lives on another that flows into the Sabine River, similar to what I did growing up. He lives on a small creek that goes into the river and probably a little bit shorter, probably six miles to the river, but not far from the river. And we were hanging out in the back yard and then right about dark, where does hog start? It just started squealing and it was I've never heard a hog, never never heard a hog like that squeal And squawl like that, and then it was almost like you could hear the life getting squeezed out of it. It was like squealing and hollering. And then it's slowly you could hear you could literally hear it getting the live squeal out of it. And I was like, there's nothing that can do that but a big foot. So that night, uh, my son, he had some side besides. We got on the side besides, and we went down this old oilfield road and we went back down towards the end of the property, but really not that far from the creek. And we set out to, you know, just see if we could hear anything or whatever. And we got down that old oil field site and we were walking around in the dark, looking around. And the weird thing was when we pulled up, there was a dough in a fawn standing out in the opening in the old field path and they were just kneeling around. They weren't scared of us at all. I guess they're used to old field trucks or something. But they didn't run or anything. They just kind of entered in the woods. And then after we'd been there about twenty minutes, we heard like a like a loud bleating like a deer and distress call it like, and it was the same thing with the hogs. It was like you could you could tell that the deer was getting killed from the way it was, you know, balling or whatever. It was the distress call. And we were walking around the old field site and then I walked to the back of this one corner of it and there was a dead, big, dead pine tree down and I could hear the winds breaking in there. I could tell something was stepping on the dead limbs in there. And I went back towards my kids and I told them I heard something walking back down in there behind, you know, or down where that pine tree was at. And then we were staying on the path, we heard a whoop on the other side, just a definite, clear whoop, like a bigfoot wool, you know wool. And we all were just standing there trying to listen to anything that was going on around us. And then we heard a noise behind us, and we walked over to the edge of the oilfield path and we're looking out in the woods and then we heard a like a like a grunt or growl kind of noise, and then you could hear like pine bark being knocked off the tree, like something was up in the pine tree. After the grunt growl sound, slid down the pine tree. You could hear it the bark sliding like a bear sliding out of the tree or something. Then we heard a thump where it hit the ground. Then we heard it again the same tree. It slid down the tree and then thump hit the ground. Locking like two young ones were up in the tree and the mom did a grunt growl thing telling them to get out of the tree, and they got like halfway down to the ground, and maybe when they were seven or eight feet off the ground from sliding down the tree, they jumped to the ground. You could hear them hit the ground boom boom, and then you could hear limbs breaking and stuff. So we stayed there trying to figure out that what was going on, and uh, everything just kind of quieted down, and we decided we were going to go down the river, and we walked back to the side besides and start them up and turn on the headlights. And when we did, the little fawn that we saw with its mom when we first got down there was wandering around on the edge of the old pad by itself. The mom was gone. You remember I said we heard the the deer bleep like it got killed. Yeah, well we we think what happened is those two went into the woods right there on the edge, and they were there and one of them grabbed the mom who killed it. And that's why the fawn was out there just wandering around looking for the mom. It was just out there by itself, wandering around. So we left there and we went down to the river and we got down the river. We were on the edge of like this Oxbow Lake and it's real swampy down there. It was flooded. Everything was flooded, and we had been just standing there listening for a little while. We weren't far from the world, you know, I mean maybe fifteen twenty foot from the water. But now I take that back. Right after we walked down and got by the water, we heard a tree get pushed over into the water made a big loud splash not long after we got down there. It just like crack and then slam. You could hear it in the water. So we were just standing there in the dark, talking and everything, and then all of a sudden, the fish in the water just started like scurrant scrambling around getting up in shallow water, almost like they were trying to get up out of the water on the bank or something. All over, I mean everywhere, fish were running around in the shallow water like they were trying to get out of the water, just thinking what the heck. And we're standing there watching or you know, listening to the fish, and we could see the water splashing around where they were doing their thing. Something was scaring them. And then we heard a loud crack of a big tree breaking and then it hit the ground and it was probably fifty or sixty yards from us. It hit the ground, and when it did, you could feel it when the tree hit the ground. So this is a second tree. One got pushed in the water when we first got down there. And then after the fish deal, a big tree got pushed over and hit the ground. So we're all kind of standing there and shot. And then you hear some limbs breaking and stuff break, and like a Swiss noise in that tree that it got pushed to the ground got swung into another big tree, a live tree, and it broke that other the tree that got pushed over, it broke it again. You could hear it breaking like a bat. It picked it up off the ground and broke it like a bat into the other tree. And right after that happened, it yelled cool. So it was so loud. It was so loud that it was like it penetrated your soul. Your whole body vibrated. That's how lad it was.
Speaker 1: So what do you think it was trying to say? Was it like a language or more?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. Nov It was like it was yelling out a man's name, Freddy, Like my name is Freddy. But it was loud, long and bold. M But whatever this bigfoot had herd or been around or whatever, it definitely was yelling out Freddy loud and long. It was repeating a name that it had heard before. Now this is after knocked the big tree over and swung it like about into the other one. And I don't know how long after that, but we were standing there and I was like trying to shine a light, turned on the flashlight finally, and was trying to stand the light to see if we could see anything. I couldn't see anything but woods. When when that happened, Miguel, my eyes teared up instantly, I literally had tears pouring down my face, coming up my eyes just like I was crying, but not I wasn't crying, but it scared me so bad that my eyes started watering after the Freddy deal, and then I shined the light on my kids and my nephew and all their eyes were watering too, I mean, just tears pouring down their face, like running down. And then from the from the other end of the we were by ox Bow Lake that was flooded, so it was real like a swamp. Really h we heard might right night night, Mike, why I and this it was loud, and this was, you know, a quarter of a mile away from us, from the other end of the deal, the laate dogsbor. So we're all standing there in shock, and then we start hearing whimbs breaking, you know, thirty forty yards from us on the other side of us, intentional limbrace you know, smack crack, and I mean we had a gun with us, but it was like it was it was crazy. It was just crazy. We we were standing there, you know, in shock, and we were we finally just said let's just go, and as we were leaving, I've never been scared of, you know, something to grab me. But to be honest, as we were leaving, even though I was on that side beside I was, I was like thinking, wow, you know, I don't I don't even want to be down here.
Speaker 1: So it scared you pretty bad. I can only imagine after hearing those big trees getting pushed over and this creature trying to say someone's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it it was a definitely yelling someone's mind all I mean really, it was loud and clear, and I don't maybe it'd a been down there hurt guys on the oil site working and heard some guy say Freddy or something before, but it Dancer yelled out Freddy long and hard, I mean, body vibrating, loud and hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it is scary.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of him doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I've heard of people saying that the creature said their name. My friend Bill and the Mark Twain National Forest here in Missouri said the creature said his name from the woods and it was like a very low voice, and it's scary and pretty bad. I asked them, did they possibly hear you say your name when you called your wife? He said no, no, there's no way it could have known my.
Speaker 2: Name, Yeah, Miguel. They can imitate or they can imitate anything they can hear, and they can replicate English perfectly, even almost to the tone of your voice. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the second one you heard, was it what did it say? Did it say Mike?
Speaker 2: It was like Mike, not not that clear. It was like more like Mike Mark, what Mike Mark? And it was yelling it loud, over and over and over. Wow, Like it was yelling Mike. But it was like someone on a PA system at a football game or something, and it was it was probably a fob. It was on the other end of the the flooded oxbow late probably you know, four hundred yards away, maybe five. It was long ways away. But it was loud, loud, loud. Not not as loud as the Freddy stuff, but it was loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is scary. What else unfolded after.
Speaker 2: This, Well, we went we went back home, and you know, had a story for the rest of our lives. And then, uh, when that happened, my son was actually living up a little bit further down the road, but then he got a house that was actually at the back of the property, closer to the creek, like only a few hundred yards from the creek. And when he moved into that house is uh, that's when no stuff really started happening. When he when he got closer to the creek at the back of the property. Uh. When he first moved down there, he had some dogs. He was raising dogs, and uh, his dogs would always be barking. He had I don't know, he had several dogs, but his dogs would they were down there by the creek, and they would bark at night and everything. And then one night he was down there feeding them, and he said that he heard something in the woods. And he walked over there and was, you know, standing still right beside the woods, not far from the creek, and he said, heard a like a weird wishing noise, like something going through the air like oh, and then he said, all of a sudden, a big tree hit another tree like like it was. He said it was like something picked up up, you know, a tree twelve inches in diameter and swung it into another tree like a bat. And he said it scared he had he had a pistol with him. It scared him so bad that he just like picked up his shoulder. He got his pistol out, picked up his shoulder to cover his ear, and then he fired off a couple of shots towards it. He put his shoulder up to his ear to block his ear from the sound of the pistol. You know what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Out It sounds like they were really mad that he was in the area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were probably mad about the dogs being there, because the dogs there had never been dogs down there, and now they got dogs right there by their running ground, you know, on the tree.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, I would think so they definitely sounded upset. And what did your son do after that?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, he already he had already been through all the big he knew what it was. He knew it was big foot, you know, he'd already been through everything. He'd already you know, experienced a freendything and all the rest of that stuff. Plus when he was a little kid, the thing that yelled when we picked up the snake when he was a little kid, you know, so he knew they were real already. But then as he started living there longer, he would hear things, you know, he would hear different noises. And his daughter, she was you know, young, I mean she would get out of bed at night and come and get in bed with him and saying that she didn't want to sleep in the room. She was scared. But anyway, as she was getting older, you know, she kept doing that. If she was growing, she didn't want to sleep in her bedroom. And then I came down there one time and stayed with him. And when I got there, we heard different stuff, and we'd be down as barn at night. We did. We heard different things. But I was talking to my granddaughter and she she told me that the reason she didn't want to sleep in her room was because the bear man would come and watch her through a window.
Speaker 1: Do you think she was referring to bigfoot or something else?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, no, it had to have been a big foot. What what else is a bear man?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, Well, like you said earlier about like werewolves, and there's gugways, which is a little like kind of like bigfoot and dog man combined in one. People described it like like a bear head, basically like sasquatch body, but it had a head like a head similar to like a grizzly bear. But yeah, most likely bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the bigfoots were coming up there at night watching her through the window. So I was there withing and trying them. I'm thinking, Uh. We decided we were gonna camp out in his barn. One night we had been hearing noises. Uh. One night we had a big campfire going in the backyard between his house and the creek, and then him were out there just talking and laughing. And then the next night I was in the kitchen, uh, doing dishes or cooking something, I don't remember. I had the kitchen window open, and I I could hear them running down the creek imitating our labs, like a loud, cackling laugh, like they were making front of us, like they were down there listening to us when we were around the campfire laughing, and they were. They were laughing as they ran down the creek. I could hear it plain as day, like a like a imitating tape kind of making fun of us kind of thing or something. But it was loud and they were laughing, similar to what we were around the campfire. But anyway, we decided to camp out down there in the barn, which is close to the creek, and he had these big box fans, so we put these big box fans on across the opening on the back of the garage of the shop it's really a shop. We put these big box fans over. They had big steel gratings on them and everything, and then we brought the garage door down to the top of the box fans and we set up a tent and a cot in there, just to see what would happen. And then something woke us up and you could just smell this stench smelled like mud. It was just like a but it had a stink to it. It smelled like the mud. From down there, close to the curtain, you could it was overwhelming, though. It was just so they were up there investigating, and then I fell back asleep and I heard a weird like a metallic sound or something sliding or something, and I was sitting there listening. I heard it for a second, and then I heard it again, and I was like, on Earth is that noise? So eventually I fell back to sleep, and then my son he woke me up and he was like, did you hear that? And I was like, no, No, I didn't hear anything. And he's like yeah, He's like, something woke me up, and he said, I set up, and he's like, when I did, he said, I heard something take off, running like back down towards the creek. But I could actually hear the feet hitting the ground. And he's like, it was by feedal two feet. But he's like, I've never heard feet move that fast in my life. It was like somebody hitting the drum ba ba b b blah by bay it was and so fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he could hear the footsteps. I've heard that a lot in the reports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like a little one, like a like a young one running no wow, not not like big long strides boom boom boom boom boom, but like just like he said, like a sprinter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well, could have been a young one running away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And this was, you know, all all this stuff is going on within you know, probably a couple of weeks. So that I was a and then uh h, the the laughing. Oh yeah. And then and then another night, Uh, I was down at the shop and he had uh he has like a little tackle bait and tackle room where he keeps all his fish and stuff. And I was don there and it was I don't remember what time of night it was. It was later at night though, and I heard him feeding the dogs. I heard him. He's he goes in there, you know, he's talking to his dogs when he's feeding him. And it was like he has this deal where he says, oh, that's a good boy, Oh that's a good boy when he's feeding them. And so I walked. I walked out of the tackle room and I started looking around, like backwards dogs were at and I didn't see flashlight or anything. I was like, I didn't think much about it, and then I went back in there, and then I don't know, twenty thirty minutes later, he came down. I was like, yeah, what's going on. He's like, I'm going to feed the dogs. And I was like, fuck, you were feeding the dogs twenty or thirty minutes ago. And he said no, no, He said I hadn't come out of the house and you left the house. I was like, what they were, Miguel. They were actually imitating his voice perfectly. It sounded just liking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that as well. My friend Adam said that they were imitating his brother's kids one day and his brother heard the voices and then realize, oh my gosh, the kids aren't here and it sounded just like him. He said. They said, hey, Dad, out in the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And another time his daughter came running in the house and said, Hey, somebody's out there down in the woods asking for help. And we were like what, and she was like, yeah, I was down there at my swing and somebody's in the woods asking me to come help them. They were down there asking for help, help me. Wow, when we're off, we went out there. There was nothing there. And then you know, other times she came out and said, there's somebody done in the woods whistling at me. We're like whistling. She's like, yeah, whist they're whistling, you know, whistling at me. There was one night I was outside and I heard, uh, like a binging noise on metal. So I started walking back towards the creek and the dogs, and the dogs a couple of more barking, but it was like they were used to the sound or something, and I was like, what on earth is that. It sounded like somebody beaten on metal in the middle of the woods, and I'm thinking, there there's nothing metal down there in the woods. But it was definitely like a metal sound, like something was banging on metal loud, I mean, hitting it hard. So I came back and I told my son. I was like, Hey, there's something down there in the woods metaling and and they're down there banging on it. And he's like, Dad, ain't there's nothing down there that's metal. And I'm like, Okay, I'm telling you, I know the sound. They got something down their metal and there bea and on it. Well, the next day we go explore. We go down there the creek and we're looking all around. We drive across the other side of the pasture on the other side of the creek, and we're looking around everything and then can't find anything. And then we look on the one corner of this one fencil line and there's an old deer stand built out of galvanized aluminum. And that thing has been the aluminum, the galvanized still, I mean, has been beat to death. That's what they were hitting on. They were beaten on that deer stand with a stick or a limb or whatever, you know. That was a metal sound. That metal had been beaten to death. Wow. But we actually found what the sound was, which was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Usually people don't find the source to the metal banging, but in this case you were able to piece it together, which is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, after well he stayed in the shop and after the you know, the deal with them imitating his voice, and the rest of the time we got, you know, my granddaughter's talking, having stuff going on with asking for help and whistling adder and all that different stuff. I'm in bad one night and I hear this loud boom on the other end of the house, and I mean I could tell something that hit the house. Boom, you know, And I was like, okay, And on that side of the house, we didn't have any lights or anything. And then I finally fell back asleep and then boom. It got to where it was doing this nightly banging on the side of the house down there. So we started leaving the porch light on and then heard of different always. One night it was like a thing, thing hitting the side of the house. And I told I told my son, I was like that it's something. It's like they're hitting the house with a metal stick or a metal piece of pipe or something. Well, we figured out they had this like a metal chair that's it's like a swinging chair that's built in it's got like a platform and it's got a hoop that comes over the top and it's got a swivel on top of it or whatever. And that was beside the house on that one end, and you can swing in it, you know. But it's what they were doing. They were taking that metal chair the in swinging it into the house. That's what I was hearing, the same into the house that they have been banging on or whatever. So they're coming up to the house, right And then I'm asleep one night and I hear a weird noise something, you know. It kind of woke me up. So I'm sitting there listening and then all of a sudden, I hear a sliding around, like a rolling around noise on the porch and it sounds like, you know, little castors rolling around the porch. And I'm thinking, what could that be. Well, we've been backing something up and we had an industrial power shop back on the porch, is what it was. Us. It was pushing that little industrial vacuum thing around and I was hearing those coasters on the concrete rolling around, and then all of a sudden it rolled it around for a little bit and then it went like from the Tim Allen Tuol Time show like the Curious Ape sound. Then I heard a loud thunk, so I jumped out of bed. I ran into the kitchen to the front door, and a storm was blowing in. Right as all that happened, A storm was blowing in, and I looked and there was an umbrella that we had had out there, and it was upside down beside the door, and it was full of water, upside down beside the door under the patio. There was no rain could get where that umbrella was at. It wasn't full of water. It had like an inch of water in it, like like it had gotten water in it from somewhere. And it was sitting there right by the door. And I looked down and there's wet footprints on the concrete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was really close to the house.
Speaker 2: No, it was on the porch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the porch.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing is they were about my size foot, but the right foot had like an injury or a I mean, it looked like a human foot. I could see these wet footprints size of mine. One wouldn't excuse me.
Speaker 1: Injury, Yeah, sounds like juvenile activity. Yeah, mkay, So what other major things happened after that. We're getting short on time. But if you want to talk about just the biggest things that that's transpired.
Speaker 2: Now, that's about I mean, the the same thing that happened down there happened at my house in North Texas. I was sleep sleep in bed and I would hear like pounding in the living room on the door of the windows. I would it would wake me up out of here, like boom boom, And I finally was like, I'm gonna figure out what this is. So I started sleeping on the couch. And then one night, uh hm, well, I forgot to tell you that I would leave the TV on in the living room at night a little volume, but just for background noise, because I have a ringing mayor tonight and it's like it's deathly quiet. It's it's annoying that ringing mayor. So I would leave the TV in the living room going at a low volume just to kind of block up the tonight it's ring and stuff. But I had keep I had heard things banging on the doors or the windows in the living room at night where the TV was going. So I decided to sleep on the couch. And then one night, I woke up and I was like, all right, something woke me up. And I sat up on the couch and I looked at my door, and I had like sidelight windows by my door, and I looked through my sidelight beside the door, and there's two huge eyes looking right at me. And I'm staring at it, and I'm like looking at it face to face, and I'm looking at it, and it's human eyes, human face what I could see of it, but the eyes seem further apart, but it was huge. And I'm sitting there staring at it, eye to eye, fifteen foot away, maybe twelve foot away, teen foot away, twelve foot and I'm staring at it, and it's staring at me, and the eyes have a look of I would say, not shocked, but like puzzled. Like the eyes looked at me like oh wow, the same look I probably had, like oh wow. And it was staring right at me, and then all of a sudden, it blinked its eyes. And as soon as those eyes blink, I jumped over the couch and ran to the front door, and at the same time turned on the porch light and opened the door. It was already it was gone, and there was some like dirty impressions on the porch around the door, but no definitive footprints. And I didn't hear it. Run all didn't hear anything like that. But from that point on, I started leaving the porch lights on the front and the bat So when I get up and go to work, it's dark in the morning, and my neighbors have never had their lights on. Two days later, my neighbors right next to me, they've got their ports lights on. Then a few days later, the other neighbors have their porch lights on. Within a week, every neighbor between me and town all have their porch lights on. Some of them have their yards lit up now like daylight with lights. It's crazy, never had them on before.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a lot of activity has followed you around in your life, and I can definitely relate and understand a lot of people are trying to make sense as to why that happens. A lot of hunters and individuals never have even one experience, but then certain people that experience activity continue having activity.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you. One night I was down there, me and my daughter went to see my son and we were on the patio talking, hanging out and it was like drizzling rain. And I walked to the other end of the house, looking back down towards his shop where me and him were having the bigfoot stuff going on. And he had, because of all that activity, he had bought these big led I don't know. He light up the whole backyard looked like day light. He installed all these big led lights, so it was lit up down there where as dogs are at. And I walked around the corner of the house and I was just standing there looking down towards his dogs. And I just stood there, looking, just staring down there towards the dogs, and I didn't see anything. And I was looking in the woods, and I stared for a long time, probably a minute, maybe a little over a minute, and then all of a sudden, I saw this ten piece of hair, which I thought was probably six seven foot high, moved. It had been there the whole time, but I never saw it until it moved. And when it moved, it walked behind this one tree and walked behind another one and then just disappeared. And I ran back. I told him I just saw one. It was redshed tea colored, but it had been standing there the whole time, but it's like I had to stare at it a long time. I guess. I don't know if it saw me staring at it or if it just standing still there, but it finally walked off. And then I went back and told my son daughter. I said, I just saw one down there behind the dogs, and they were like really. I was like, yeah, for sure, and it was, you know, big, but didn't realize how big until the next day. Man my son went down there. There was a big dead tree that had fallen down, probably a thirty or forty inch dam of the tree along the ground, and it was standing behind it. So what I saw was probably eight or nine foot tall that walked off. It was big, bigger than what I thought. I walked around the end of the house, which the end of the house that I walked around had a light on, so it could have seen me. It could have been down there watching the dogs or whatever from the woods, but it could clearly have seen me come around the end of the house. And when I walked around the end of the house, I stepped into the dark. Before I did that, it could have seen me because of the light on the porch. It could have seen me come around the end of the house, so it was like it was what in the house or watching the dogs, and it saw me come around the inn. And then when I sit there watching it and didn't move, I watched it or look down there for over a minute and didn't see anything, and then it finally walked off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like they're more curious than anything. If it wanted to get you ahead. A lot of opportunities, even when they localized or came up and hit the truck. And yeah, they seem to just want to communicate, let us know that they're in the area, maybe break some limbs, push over some trees, and then move off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big thing, pushing over trees. They like to do that. Yeah, and would knocks. Uh. Oh, I left that. I left that part out, Miguel. When we got down to the creek, the not the creek, but the ox bow by the rear where it was flooded and the fish started jumping after the tree got pushed over into the water. When we first got down there, my nephew he got a machete out and cut a big limb and we were we did. He was like beating the heck out of a tree doing wooden knocks. I forgot all about that before the Freddy Show. He was wearing that tree out, he was beating it. He was like, I was like, they don't, they don't do wooden knocks like that. Man, stop. But he kept on whipping on it, and I was like, you're gonna scare They're gonna know it's not real. You're gonna scare them off. I completely forgot about it that he had been beaten the heck out of a.
Speaker 1: Tree, so he potentially called them in.
Speaker 2: With wood knocks. I don't know that he called them in. They were there because as soon as we got down there, they pushed the tree into the water. But he definitely got them stirred up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it definitely sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of anybody doing that. I mean, continually beaten on a tree, you know, making wood knocks like bam bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I typically hear the wood knocks like that right before they push over a big tree. I've heard that, I think three times in my life.
Speaker 2: I just want people to realize they're not apes or gorillas or monkeys, because they can imitate our voices perfectly. Apes and gorillas can't do that, and they are human. I've seen one's face. It was a human face. Maybe the only thing was the eyes are a little bit for their part than ours. I say that, but the face that it was so big. It's sort of but it seems like the eyes were spaced for their Apart from the nose, all I could see really was the eyes and the nose and the cheeks. But the eyes were human. No, they weren't. They weren't monsturize. They were human eyes. It was like a big giant human looking at me through the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they are very human like. Well, Gail, and you did an excellent job at logging down the report, and I appreciate you for sharing all these experiences and the encounters that you've had.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And if you run into these things again and something significant happens, definitely get a hold of me and I would certainly like to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've had a lot going on for a long time, but I hadn't had anything going on lately since I've had my porch life. Soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it was an absolute pleasure speaking with you, and I'm gonna let you go, and yeah, if you think of anything else, definitely contact me and let me know. All right, Gail, thank you very much for sharing your bigfoot encounters and experiences from the state of Texas, and they were truly extraordinary to listen to. And I do believe that you are marked and tagged by these creatures and for some reason they follow you around from place to place. I mean, I would like to believe that these things are all over but I feel like for some reason they're trying to contact you and connect with you. But I could be wrong. Maybe they're sasquatch all over the place, but from my experiences, I don't feel like it was a coincidence. No matter where I went, I was having sasquatch activity. If that was the case, then other people would as well. And I've talked to many other guests that have been on the show who claimed the same thing, that no matter where they went, the sasquatch were there. And I feel like that is something supernatural because some of these areas are like thirty or forty minutes away, and even if they got your wind, they have your smell, Like I don't feel like they'd be able to follow you that far away, but maybe they can, and maybe some people just happen to stumble across activity no matter where they go. But yeah, I definitely believe you, Gale, and I apologize guys about the audio. Like I said, Gail had me on speakerphone and his quality, his audio quality sounded pretty good, but for some reason, when I would talk, it didn't sound very good. And I could have redone it on my end, but it just sounded too fake and generic, and I wanted it to be natural. So that's what we had to work with. And I think it's a good reference for people who want to go on a podcast in the future, whether it's on my show or somebody else's show, avoid using speakerphone. And if you've ever been put on speakerphone by somebody, it doesn't sound very good. You can hear things in the background and it echoes really bad, so just be mindful of that. If you, guys ever go on a show, have the phone up to your ear and it's much better audio quality with the phone up to your ear rather than using speakerphone. But yeah, it's not his fault and we just had to make it work. Because he couldn't hear me with the phone up to his ear for some reason. And yeah, I appreciate the report nonetheless, and I totally believe him. If there's somebody out there listening from Texas or anywhere in North America that's had a bigfoot encounter, definitely reach out to me. I would like to hear it, and I would very much appreciate it. Helps me with the research that I do out in the field, and it helps other people with similar experiences. All Right, guys, with all that being said, until the next one, you guys, be safe out in the woods.