Speaker 1: From Gunther not having a match and EO Sky missing from a main storyline heading into WrestleMania, We're talking about the build to the Biggest Extravagunz WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: But how are you feeling about this? Aisha M.
Speaker 3: The build's kind of spooky. I'm having I'm trying to be optimistic. I have faith in them. It's not much faith, but I have faith in him. Hopefully we're able to kind of get back on the on the right track. I know they had the injury bug run through the WWE locker room, especially impacting the major stars in the in the locker room, and so they've been having the pivot. They've had to pull the trigger on dream matches and and on people they wouldn't have initially pulled the trigger on. And I mean, like I said, I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm I'm sort of kind of intrigued, but still waiting for the other shoot to fall. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like this Rustumania reminds me of like a band with their new album, like last year's album. Yeah, I enjoyed it the year before that, Holy shit, I was like, that was the best album in the world. I don't think you ever top of that, and now I feel like you're just kind of putting songs together and they're not they're not clicking, but you are putting together an album.
Speaker 2: And that's what Russemania is this time around, where.
Speaker 1: Yes there are matches, Yes there are storylines, some I really care about, some I could care less about it, and some that don't even exist.
Speaker 2: Yet, which I find very surprising.
Speaker 1: So it's just one of those weird years where you're thinking, like, I feel like these injuries really screwed so many things up, and so now everyone really doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: There's a version of.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, well, one or two guys is down, like this is okay. Too many people have gone down. But yet if you look in the past, this has never stopped Russemani before. There have been injuries that have changed matches, things of that nature. So I don't really blame the injuries. I think it's very strange, like if I was running a company and if you see all these unreal episodes, with the way that room is and all these people, you would think there's backup plans for anything and everything or be able just to go okay, I have an idea, how about this person for this person instead of that person?
Speaker 2: Is that too hard to understand?
Speaker 3: It's I like to look at, you know, at storylines as if they're puzzle pieces, and like everything has to make sense, and in my eyes, like you can't just cut a new puzzle piece to fit something that it doesn't fit, you know, you might as well just go to the store and just buy a whole new puzzle and just do that one like to me, at least, like for example, the Vision, we've the whole vision situation. We were we were four guys strong at one point it was Logan Paul, Austin Theory, bron Breaker, and Bronson Reid. And then bron Breaker went down had to have surgery, and then right after that Bronson Reid went down, and and now we're just stuck with Austin Theory and Logan Paul. But there not the the top players within the Vision. Therefore, there's not much of a storyline that anyone can like sink their teeth in with regarding them. Because of course seth Rawlins has somewhat returned somewhat and it seems like he has his beef with with the Vision. But like the people in the Vision that he has his beef with is they're not even They're not even there anymore. So, so he's kind of just like spawning with eighty five other mask men. It's like a Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and a whole bunch of duplicate castings happening and happening. There's a bunch of Seth Rolin look alikes running around in masks and everything, and yeah, I don't know, because they also have, what I think with the Vision's situation with Seth, they also have La Knight who is now in the mid and the USO's who also are in the mix. So that's like four guys against just two. And let us stay planned on having Paul Hayman and Seth Rowlins duke it out in the middle of the ring for WrestleMania, which I mean, at this point, it could happen. With the way everything's going, it could happen.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I wouldn't even if they didn't have Rollin's attack Hayman and him with a chair and do the curve stomp already, man, I honestly wouldn't have been upset, like, oh, Seth Rowlin's's hurt, so we can't wrestle all right, Let's do a segment with Paul Haman, you know, and have him sneak out behind him and do that to have all these seth Rowlands look alike show up.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh shit worthy, Like that would.
Speaker 1: Have been a great WrestleMania moment. But keep doing it every week. Then try to do it WrestleMania. It could be, it could be interesting, But you're right with the vision. If I was Logan, Paul, I would get out as fast as I can out of that sinking ship. Like talk about when you know someone else's stink lands on on you, that's happening to him, Like, honest to god, everyone only says how great look, and Paul is I've always agreed to. But when you're this up here and then you get stuck with that and you keep it's like holy shit.
Speaker 2: Where you're going, Oh my god, you're in the basement. What are you doing down there?
Speaker 3: Well? You know, I mean Austin theory. They've had a lot of they've they've put a lot into or invested a lot into Austin theory over the years, and then like putting them with Paul Hayman in a sense, was supposed to elevate them, because when you're with Paul Hayman, you you become one of the best of the best. You're like a future top guy, Like we're gonna get you that championship in the next few years. But like with Paul Hayman involved Steal, it doesn't seem like it's is helping. The fans aren't really interested or invested in what division got going on. Paul Hayman just doesn't. He seems very out of place now that it is just Logan Paul ally theory because usually the guys that he managed are big and scary and very very dominant and powerful and awesome theory, and Logan and Paul are the exact opposite of that. I mean, they can try to make that dog look scary, but I don't know how well they're gonna do with trying. But I mean I support it.
Speaker 2: I guess it's a Fields experiment in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Seth Rawlins, seth Rawlins and Paul him and getting together at Wrestlinia last year.
Speaker 2: That was just for a great moment, like a double turn.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he screwed Roman and sium punk oh. And then after that, I was like, well, what do we do next? And was like, I don't know. But that was a great moment, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was, But what is next? We don't We don't know, And that's what I feel. They had all these great idea but then they had no way to continue the story.
Speaker 2: And I get it's wrestling. It's very hard. It's an endless story. There is no real end most of the time. I don't know. It was strange.
Speaker 1: So Usso's and the Vision clearly tag team titles. The big topic I want to bring up though, is l A Knight. Okay, Well, if you have Seth Rollins kind of using his spooky powers on the Vision, okay, that's one thing you already have. The USSOS now clearly locked into Logan Paul and Austin theory tag team titles WrestleMania probably okay, So what.
Speaker 2: The Lee Knight doing there?
Speaker 1: Like, how is he supposed to get a WrestleMania match with Obah Family now locked up with brock Lesnar Gunther.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's been rumblings from what I from what I've heard that it was going to be Rayma Stereo and Gunther at WrestleMania, but Raymond Stereo has sustained a rib injury and that was right before the Royal Rumble, so he's been down for the count ever since. And then the Dragon League situation popped up, and then we thought that was going to be it. But I don't think they're doing anything with that either anymore, because I mean, they let dragon Lye have that match with Penta Monday without gun They're running up on anybody, but with La Night because it's quite apparent that whatever he has going on is going to involve the Vision and possibly the Bloodline. You know, I'm not entirely sure what his direction is because Monday he told Jimmy and Jay after they had their little talk with Roman that that if they reform the Bloodline, they're gonna have problems with with him, and that could be something that ends up popping up. Who knows, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's he supposed to wrestle ifs are fighting the Vision? Seth Rollins probably can't wrestle.
Speaker 1: And what's he gonna do, like ellenh just gonna make Oh, I'm a I'm a bad guy. Now I'm gonna fight you. Seth Rownds at Wrestlingia, like there is this weird scenario where it's like, Okay, what are we doing? Like, what are we doing with some of these people? Because really, who's left for l A. Knight to compete with?
Speaker 2: What I want?
Speaker 1: At least you obviously get for more tag team with some random person and being involved with a fatal four way tag team championship match was which is ridiculous and stupid and crazy.
Speaker 2: But what who could he fight?
Speaker 1: Realistically? Gum third to me is the only one the rest who is there?
Speaker 3: You're right, yeah, we're we're definitely scraping the bottom of the jar.
Speaker 2: Williams.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, yeah, listen, you're gonna say that there's a there's rules as someone's on one show and someone's on another.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got a point, You got a point. I mean, I don't know. The thing with Trick william is, it seems like they might have him do something with Sammy Zain, who was currently or slowly but surely coming off his rocker, and so Trick has been at the scene of the crime each and every time, like right after Sammy has crashed out, Trick has been there to instigate something. But I don't know. We still don't even know who took out Jacob Fatu. I guess they're going with the vision took out Jay On SmackDown despite Paul Haymon saying no to that, but dropped, Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: We can't forgot.
Speaker 3: Trick and l A. Knight would be really good because they're both great on the mic. They're both modern day versions of Booker T. And I guess Stone Col Steve Austin, and so it would be a little It'll be a special treat for the older fans for sure to be able to see these specific versions, well not these specific versions, but these people who kind of remind them of some of the greats of the Attitude era, because a lot of people speak so highly of Trick Williams and a lot of people really love La Night. And when you talk about Trick Williams, you see Booker T. Like you mentioned Booker T. He has a lot of Booker T's mannerisms. He carries himself with that same swagger. And so I wouldn't mind seeing it for sure, as long as Trick Williams goes over.
Speaker 2: Because oh yeah, yeah, let's just you can't.
Speaker 1: He's on fire right now, Like whatever you do with him, like I want him to be world champion like tomorrow, but that's just me. So if that can't happen until Backlash in Tampa, maybe who knows. So a big story coming out of Monday was Seth Rollins out there, Paul Hayman threatening Seth ronalds a brock Lesner. I think everyone's eyes hit hard and then roll in the back of their head thinking we're gonna get another brock Lesner Seth Rollins match, which again I was like, Okay, I see logically why you're doing this because the vision Seth Rollins, Brock's got no one to fight.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of problems here, Let's just throw this together.
Speaker 1: But when the lights went out and Obafemi came out, my god, that crowd stood up.
Speaker 2: They were there. I was there.
Speaker 1: I think everyone really enjoyed that moment of Opa Femmi power bombing brock Lesner setting up this matchup for WrestleMania. But is it going to be another moment where it's just remember that brock Lessons like o Mas Matcher, brock Lesnar versus just another big guy. He just comes out, just beats you up, throws you down. Or was Oba gonna be the one who's like, I'm tossing you around this whole time, and I'm gonna beat you, because that, to me is the right decision for business. Brock Lesner could lose and still be fine. Opa Femi losing, I guess he can be he'd be fine, but he's he'll lose a piece of his little his aura, his swag.
Speaker 3: I don't know if if Obo was to lose to brock Lesner, I don't know how he would recover from that, because, like I mean, you have a guy who's like at the top of his game or at the at the at the height of his career or popularity, and brock Lesner comes in and just he just oh my goodness, I can't even talk extinguished.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: He just puts out that fire. And so like Bobby Lashley, Kofi Kingston, you know, I think Biggie, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It was that day? Was it day one? On money? That raw?
Speaker 3: I believe. So I think he's he's just put away a lot of really big, really strong, powerful talent, and we are kind of in a big guy shortage or drought at the moment. They don't really a lot, they don't really use big guys anymore. I mean, Omas has been hanging out in Triple A for a while now. We don't ever see him on Raw or SmackDown. Russif is kind of just like in the background as well. He's not really doing much. I mean, Otis doesn't really pop out. The war Raiders don't really pop out either. Oba's really it just the big guy that's like moving between Raw and SmackDown at this moment. And I feel like if they really wanted to solidify him as the next big thing, as the next dominant force or the force to be reckoned with in the next generation, they would have to make brock Lesner lay down for that three. I gotta I can't like if if we get to WrestleMania, we're all watching it, we see Oba and brock Lesnar just going at it. They're giving us a decent, you know show, and then Oba loses to eighty five f fives and that's it. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be highly pissed because what do you mean a guy that's been spamming f fives for the last few years just took out Oba Femi like one of the most dominant champions in NXT history, Like, I just don't. I don't feel like that would be a good idea, and I hope they they actually don't do it because I don't know. I fear for what the internet would look like the night it happens, the moment brock Lesner's music hit after the match, and then the entire week afterwards, I feel like the vibes is gonna be all off. No one's gonna be having fun. I don't know. I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think for a business standpoint, opa Femi has been around for a few years, brock Lesson has been around decades, so most likely if I'm the wwe like how much we want to get the most money out of this storyline. But also with Brock still being dominant, people will keep buying his shit. Obafemi needs to create an audience to buy his stuff, to latch onto him and care about him. Him losing here will really suck, but they're probably like, well, because still sell brockolesnar F five T shirts, Super Lake City, Las Vegas baby right.
Speaker 2: Like something like that. I don't want it to happen.
Speaker 1: I want to open to win because it's been a long time in a lot many years where we sit wrestle aning with young talent versus older talent and then seeing are they gonna let this young talent get over so we can start a new era or start a new phase, not the Triple Ah new era, like an actual real new era, not him saying that every time he hears a microphone.
Speaker 2: In front of his mouth.
Speaker 3: It's what we do, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like, well we have you know, Golden Era, New Generation attitude, ruthless PG and.
Speaker 2: Then new era, the new era, the new era, the new era, new era. It's been a lot of it's been a lot of new eras that's what we do.
Speaker 1: But also another big storyline out of this past weeks raw was eos Sky coming down and getting involved with Aska. It feels like, so we're gonna get maybe that is a one on one match. And for the past year, you know, since WrestleMania last year, Eosky has been on a hot streak, very popular, getting over, has this taunt. Everyone wants to do it now, So like she's become a superstar. She was always great, but I feel like now she's finally become where y Ripley lands, where you hit a spot where like you could lose, you could win, it doesn't matter because you're over. But not having her set up in a right scenario heading into WrestleMania, and I'm sorry, uh that storyline with EO and Riha and Aska and Kyrie and had chokehold on every week's ride. I was done, I was tapped out, and I don't want to see it into WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: I I have been waiting patiently or impatiently, I suppose for Osca and EO to finally be a thing, because to me, Ria should have never been involved. I guess, I mean, I get it. EO was alone because she didn't have her people anymore. Damage Control kind of like kicked her out and excommunicated her. And then Rio was also fully alone because she was no longer with the Judgment Day Damian Priest had moved on to SmackDown. She had to finally find her footing on her own for the first time in a really long time, because she's for a majority of the time that she's been on the raw roster, she has been with the Judgment Day or with a faction of some sort. I know she had lived before that as a tag team partner, and then the judgment day, of course happened, and then after the Judgment day was the Terror Twins. So she's always had someone at her side and so her being able to kind of figure out who she is outside of that, and then eos also kind of doing the same thing, but they find each other. I mean, I enjoyed it, it was great, but it kind of kept delaying inevitable with OSCA and an EO. And so now that Ria is on SmackDown handling business with Jade, we can maybe just maybe finally start to put some focus on OSCA and EO and get that match out the way, because I don't know, I feel like if we don't get it after everything that has happened to build leading up to this very moment, I'm gonna be very disappointed. That's just something that they're gonna have to capitalize on. I hate when they pivot randomly and then they don't bother trying to tie up loose sinds. It just kind of push it off to the side, and they're just hoping to god you don't notice that they've kind of pushed it over to the side. I just I don't know, I'm not a fan of that method of creativity. I suppose, so EO Osca definitely have to happen. I would love if EO won, that would be great, But then afterwards maybe she start looking at the Intercontinental Championship. I wouldn't mind seeing her in that picture after she's closed that door with Osca and Kyrie. But that door is still very much so open, and we can't just keep walking past it as if it's not open. There's a breeze coming in and it's a little cold outside, so we're gonna have to go and see what's up with that and closed that door at some point.
Speaker 2: Wow. Now that's a description and I like it.
Speaker 1: Uh, the EO and Asca, I believe they it was like what a year ago when they were had that back to back on the microphone and everyone was like, yes, give it to me now.
Speaker 2: It's just funny, Like I just was, you know.
Speaker 1: The way you described it made me feel actually excited for it, because before I was like the Tag team division all those matches, like it couldn't handle it anymore.
Speaker 2: Only all right, this is fun, okay, Oh we're still doing this. Oh okay, Like if WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Doesn't end with Kyrie accidentally or costing asking them not costing asking the match, but the end Aska pushing Kyrie back and forth, being like, you.
Speaker 2: Cost me the match, ba ba ba, it was your fault. Why didn't you help me cheat?
Speaker 1: Then Kyrie builds up the strength slaps Aska and that's them breaking up at Russia. That to me would be great. So we'll see if that's really what's happening here at WrestleMania. But Gunpher retiring John Cena AJ Styles we talked about earlier mystereo. The story is he was gonna be the opponent. Now Gunther is uh without an opponent, and we.
Speaker 2: Think l A. Knight would be a good choice.
Speaker 1: But reality, like, would they bring back a legend just for Gunther to beat?
Speaker 2: Like Goldberg? We beat you? But are you busy in April?
Speaker 3: Shoot a text over to Bret Hart and see how he feels about it.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, he he would show up. He would show up.
Speaker 3: He definitely would show up. I mean, I don't think there's any really, I mean, unless they decide if they really wanted to, they could have had Gunther pull up to Booker t appreciation night last night, and yeah, if they wanted to and we could have got Booker T versus gun there at WrestleMania. But then again, no one wants to see Booker go out like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think so for yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean, it might be very interesting, especially being like you know, Booker T's impact and influence, especially in NXT. How that would how that action like Gunther taking him out would like cause a ripple of opinions or comments from not only the NXT locker room, but like from people like fans around the world at least. And I definitely feel like Booker can for sure bring some type of intensity to that few that would possibly be lacking because of you know, gun The gun there is very much so terminator, and you gotta someone has to have the emotion on the other side of the of the ring in order for us to be interested in anything Gunther's. I'm sorry, I'm low key a hater. I'm lokey a hater right now. I mean, right now, I enjoy him. I enjoy him. My thing is I still kind of feel some type of way about them. Pivoting from after he lost to Jay Usso at last year's WrestleMania because he started to question his identity and who he was as a character, because I remember he went to Ludwig Kaiser and was like, you do still see me as the Ring General? Right? Like? Am I still him? And I feel like in that moment when they had him questioning himself and doubting himself, we should have seen him like develop some type of character and find his way back to remembering who he was and maybe even turned him face for a little bit. Who knows, But like they didn't do that at all, because imagine, you know, we would have eventually gotten Ludweg turning on on Gunther. We would have gotten a a a better imperium breakup rather than Ludwood kind of just lurking in the background until he found Grande Americana. Oh's mask like Jim Carrey and.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what are you talking you? I'm sorry what I don't know?
Speaker 3: I kind of recognized that walk. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're really throwing out some crazy scenarios right here, Like this isn't a political podcast, all right, no conspiracy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just O g A one O GA one was here first, you know, original Grande Americana.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Someone's an impostor right, and we got to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: This is true another storyline that will never end.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're just like, well, we gotta get all these things to WrestleMania, so we're just gonna just keep going. We need to keep going somehow here and it is pretty interesting and of course the two big matches Cray Rhodes versus Raindy Orton. Rainn Yorton recently was on the phone with someone using the worst is He used to say it via satellite to see you from when you're somewhere else, and boy, it was bad, bad, bad service where he was.
Speaker 2: But who is on the phone with raind ney Orton? People want to know.
Speaker 1: I did a little kind of video about it today and I was like, it should be it should be Shane McMahon. That's to who I think if you want to shake some shit up and make people go crazy, Seane McMahon, if it's gotta be like arn Andrews said, it'd be like, okay, I get it, you guys were together. Okay, if it's his father, and like, I need something to be holy shit, who made him go crazy? Who do you think made him go crazy? I know Also people say Rick Flair.
Speaker 3: He was on the line with Cricket wireless customer support, kept getting kept getting an automated person. He kept saying, representative, representative. Maybe maybe I feel like we've all been there where we've had to shout out the phone representative and the automated voice comes through and they're like, understand, what can I help you with today? Like, I'm sure that was what was going on the entire time, So that might have been who he was talking to. I mean, based off of the the quality of that camera. I mean, it was filmed on a Nokia. But in all seriousness, though, if I had to say, I mean, I've seen people say maybe it was Charlotte Flair that he was talking to, because I mean, I don't know something about Rick Flair, because Rick doesn't need to get any closer to a ring, honest, he does not need to get nowhere near.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need to get you know, he.
Speaker 3: Does, but Charlotte refuses. He was apparently teasing a match a few months back, and she got in a comment section on Twitter and was like, absolutely not. So I don't I don't know if she will allow him to even hop in those ropes but maybe Alistair Black, I mean, because Alistair was the one that was convincing him to kind of like give into the dark side and and embrace that because remember who you were.
Speaker 1: But who knows he was also on the line with Carrying Across then, because that's exactly what he was doing before.
Speaker 3: I think definitely, Yeah, it was a It was a conference call between Scarlett and Carrying, with Zilli and Alistair, and they were all just you know, siphoning in some negativity into that phone call, just bringing it in so Randy could absorb it and understand what has to be done, because what he did on Friday night to Cody was unbelievably savage. It was very Randy Orton coded. I was super proud. I was, but damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well people, but seriously, like, come on, we saw for months and maybe even years now where Randy Orton was in the room with Cody Rhodes, and I didn't know where he'd lived, oh, because I was looking at the championship and they kept doing that and doing that for so long, and I was like, stop forgiving me.
Speaker 2: Wwould he gave me what I want and finally we're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: So they built up for a long time for this, and I wonder if they're going to bring up you know, hey, we were in a group together Legacy, like we were in a faction. Oh shit, he could be on the phone Ted Dbs the million Dollar Man, not his son. His son's kind of financial in trouble right now.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, I don't know, brother, you were.
Speaker 2: In Legacy million Dollar Man, but your son was. But we can't talk about him.
Speaker 1: But we'll talk about you because you're a legend and people know who you and they like your laugh, So let's bring you in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's on the phone, but I'm very excited for this match because of just you know, it's been going on for.
Speaker 2: A long time. We're building secretly for a very ass long time.
Speaker 1: And you know, recently seeing Punk said something about rum and Rain's his father who passed away. Are we gonna hear rum and Rains talk about Larry the Dog?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I I made a like a five minute analysis video on this, maybe like two or three days ago, where I was saying that Punk is someone who enjoys a reaction or a response from people that are that are staying across the ring from him. Roman is entirely too cool, calm and collected for anyone to rage. Bade him to be honest, and I made this. I said, I feel like Punk isn't talking to the tribal chief, Roman Reigns. I feel like he thinks that he's talking to the big dog version of Roman Reigns, because that is the last version of Roman that he remembers from over ten years ago when he first left the WWE. Because like he mentions the shield, he mentions the family. He you know, he's he's grasping at whatever he can to try to get a rise out of Roman, because he Roman made that tweet about how Punk looked tired and ring after elimination Chamber. Punk addressed it on the post show Talk to Shit. Went on the next week to see Roman, where you know, Roman ended up, you know well, Punk ended up saying, I'm gonna bury you next to your father. I'm fully I fully believe that he was expecting Roman to grab him and hit him, but Roman let him leave the ring. The next week, he was fully expecting for Roman to appear, but instead got the ussos, which pissed him off even more because why aren't you acknowledging me causing you all of these issues? Why are you not addressing the fact that I'm pissing you off like I'm a fly in your face and you won't swap me away, like what's going on? He just wants to be He just wants attention, and he was very adamant on the fact that the USOS came out there on behalf of Roman because he wants to to He wants to try to like, what's the word I'm using for? What am I looking for? He's he wants to be justified in his actions for what he's doing. So with the usso's coming out there and they're saying, no, we were there for our uncle, not Roman, and him proceeding to say, no, you were out there for Roman. Roman sent out his young boys. They're not cool like that anymore. So like, of course they have the same like their family. So of course the usso's were going to come out there and address that because Punk considers the usso's his friends, despite him saying that they were stupid a few weeks before and said that he had the gts for each one of them, and I don't know he was kind of disappointed because he was expecting Roman. Roman didn't show up, which meant Roman didn't care enough to show up. And then the next week Roman did show up and the first thing Punk says to him is I was fully expecting you to hit me when I got in this ring. But Roman didn't touch him, and then he kept saying, I'm in your head. I don't think he's saying that he's in Roman's head because he's in Roman's head. I feel like he is trying to convince himself that he is in Roman's head. But all Romans so told that man was you're old, and that was the that was the feather that broke the camel's back. Punk hit Roman and Roman didn't get up. He didn't give him that reaction that he wanted because he wanted to fight, like he wanted to fight with Seth, like he wanted to fight with Drew. Instead, Roman just laughed in his face. So, if anything Roman is in is in Punk's head. And I'm looking forward to seeing what happens on the Monday Day coming up because Roman will also still He'll be in the city and Punk will also be in town as well, I believe, And so they're going to share the ring again. But what's going to happen when that? When that happens, Like, is are we finally gonna get the Larry the Dog comment? Or are we just gonna continue to be nonchalant and cool.
Speaker 1: And we might have to wait till Larry of the Dog the week before WrestleMania, know, just to make sure we understand, Like because if you go a Layer of the Dog, now you got what two more weeks after that?
Speaker 2: Like where are you gonna go?
Speaker 1: We're gonna go, So you're gonna screw his wife for something? Like that's you know what I mean? Like where can you go next?
Speaker 3: He Roman technically put a hit out on Punk. So there's like eighty all the Samoans. So there's gonna be like eighty black SUVs pulling up to WrestleMania, just like we get like a Samoan lumberjack match, the entire families just around the ring while while Punk in Roman or hashing it out. And then every time Punk gets thrown outside the ring, he gets jumped. You know what, It's not a bad idea now that.
Speaker 2: I think about it, Samoe and Lumberjack match.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Bloodline Rules.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of it's a lot of music.
Speaker 1: Then if it's if it's Bloodline Rules, whe everyone's gonna come down and beat the ship out of them.
Speaker 2: Like okay, everyone gets an entrance, right because Rakishi down to the too cool music. It'll be dancing.
Speaker 3: See do you see the Rock popping up at all? Do you feel like he might pop up at any point during this? You know, seeing punk in the Rock have their history is not the best history whatsoever. So could you see that possibly happening? Man?
Speaker 2: I would love to. It's just.
Speaker 1: I was in Atlanta for Bad Blood and when the Rock So quick story though, I'm trying to find my way into the media entrance for Bad Blood. The door it's not the front door, it's like underneath the docks. So I go down there with actually Issa of the Demon Diva and Chris VanVleet and we're all trying to figure out how to get inside and go down to under the docks. A big jeep de drives by in front of us. It's the Rock and his daughter, and we're like, holy shit, the Rock's here, So I need for like three hours of rock. Was gonna show up a bad blood. So I'm sitting there. He shows up and he does like the one two three and cuts his throat. Everyone thinks everything's gonna go crazy. Nothing happened, Absolutely nothing happened. So I have a feeling nothing's gonna happen with The Rock anymore. And if it does, it's just because he woke up one morning and said, you know what, I feel like being involved right now?
Speaker 2: Like there there is no plane.
Speaker 1: It's like The Rock will just wake up and be like, I gotta promote Jumanji, but I think we can do this for two weeks. Does that sound good? Everyone's like, sure missed the Rock. That's what will happen if he is involved the.
Speaker 3: Way he the way he reacted to Cody at WrestleMania of forty and like during the what was it the the Kickoff show, I just feel like he would definitely spawn at some point because you don't talk about our family, don't fuck with the family. As as as The Rock has said, you know on his way out the building when he was talking to Triple H.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Final Boss would say that. But like there was the Final Boss and then there was I'm gonna cut you all. I'm gonna kill you all. Oh okay, and then there's hey, we're going to Netflix. Oh, Cody Rhodes, you're You're the greatest in the world. Give me a hug, buddy, Give me a hug. Dude, dude, do weren't you talking about Mama Rhodes beating the like killing her?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like, there's there's no consistency if they want me to pretend, as you said earlier, don't you hate when they say do something and they try to push it to the side and said no, no, no, that didn't happen. This happened.
Speaker 1: And so if the Final Boss just appears one day and be like, that's great, he's back. But like you erased all your momentum by pretending that you weren't the Final Boss and you were there to talk about New Orleans and hugging Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 2: You know, I would be happy, No, I'm not stupid. I would be happy just to see the Rock because I like the Rock and I like his character and I like him.
Speaker 1: But the consistency, if we're talking about like a TV show with storylines, no, that.
Speaker 2: Would make it'd be like, oh, that was a different Rock, that was my twin brother. He was evil.
Speaker 3: Whoops, Like it wasn't the rock, it was the boulders, a different rock, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Rug me that night someone drugged me. I fell at little bits of paper in my drink. It must have been Cody. It was an acid like something, because.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows. I I mean, we might end up even getting a bloodline reunion. They might just reunite out of the fact that, you know, just behind the fact that the family was disrespected, like they all have. Sammy is very thrown off at the moment. And if I'm kind of hoping that it was seeing Me that attacked Jay at the on SmackDown because he was hoping he would have gotten in the elimination chamber. But I don't think they're going to go that direction at all. I mean, with the way j has been like incredibly aggressive and and like and like edgy as of late, I feel like we would end up getting that same version of Jay that appeared when Sammy put the chair in Roman's back after what show was, it was like, we might get that same version again. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite version of j Jay is he's like does the gift, He's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, very stressed, that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: And then they were like one day they're like, holy shit, these people in France love this yeating thing. We have to continue it no matter what, like force will pay people to do it. And then it became one of the coolest things I brought my kid. You know, my son six years old. You know, he doesn't want to He doesn't want to watch it. He doesn't want to hear people talk, Hey, is jay Usa gonna be here so I can do this? Yes, I think he is gonna be here, and I think you can do that. So the internet might hate it, but my six year old son absolutely loves it.
Speaker 3: So there's definitely experience. But I do agree with you on the version of jay Us. So I do fancy the right hand man version of him, the one that had a bit of a bit more edge to him. And I do feel like we're starting to see that version of him again, and that's just because the family was disrespected by Punk the last two weeks. He's just been hollering. He's just been hollering, and maybe the whole situation with the vision will play out. We don't even know whether or not. You know, they have that match happening on Well, they have a contenders match happening.
Speaker 2: It's just a match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's most likely it's gonna be one of those matches where it's like, oh, you won, you beat me, so that means you get to fight us again. But now the titles are on the line.
Speaker 3: Which I didn't really understand why that was the case, because right before then, the Vision pinned the usso's, they pinned Jim it was Bronze and Reeds, So technically the Vision already had a tag team opportunity and that was right before elimination chamber. Like, maybe, are you.
Speaker 2: Bringing logic into an illogical situation here?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I can't help it. It's just who I am.
Speaker 2: It's like someone was pinned on this date at that time in this town.
Speaker 1: But they don't work there anymore because it hurt, so technically that wind still counts.
Speaker 2: And so I believe in the court of law. I love it.
Speaker 1: No, honestly, I do love it because that that that's they they Sometimes I understand it's a TV show and like they're all like stunt men and stunt women, that's what really they are here. But like, please, if we're watching week by week and every show and reading up on things and all this shit. You would think they would know their audience like any other show, may a medical drama or a cop show. They don't randomly in a one episode go all right, I know Jim and Sarah were dating, but this week they're not going to.
Speaker 2: Be dating anymore. Are they gonna break up? Sir?
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, They're just not gonna be involved anymore. We're just gonna pretend it never happened. And you're like, but don't, won't the audience not like that? Yep, We'll tell what the audience wants, what we know.
Speaker 3: Just in case they start to question it, we'll throw in a musical episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean now we're cooking, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, imagine Monday Night Raw or WWE goes, you know, goes Broadway one time and they're all just backstage singing and popping up, and I mean, we could have got that what pretty deadly the musical that that definitely could have been a thing.
Speaker 1: So you know, we'll probably get that, but maybe someday we will. But yeah, maybe someday. But thank you so much for coming on and talking about the bills of Rustmania.
Speaker 2: So far.
Speaker 1: We are so many weeks out, so there's plenty more to talk about, so we'll have to get together again and keep breaking down. And you take me, calm me down with your logic, because sometimes I just get angry and other times I'm super happy about it. But it's probably called being bipolar. But either way, thanks for being here, Steve. She's I actually have a wonderful day and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,