Speaker 1: Thank you for watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt and tonight I'm joined by very special guests. You can find her on Chatterbait at Buttercup Meadow two five, five, three eight. But most importantly, I want you to head over to her Twitter and are only Fans at Buttercup Meadow bare minimum. You got to follow these folks on social media. But if you have it in the bank account right now, it's payday tomorrow, you're feeling good. Sign up for the only Fans at Buttercup Meadow links to everything in the episode description Buttercup, thank you so much for joining me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mam. I'm super excited to be here. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I am super excited to have you. So let me start out with the third Rutius question you can ask a woman. So the first rude is question I think, is are you pregnant? When they're not, don't answer that. I actually I had a woman one time. I was recounting the rude questions I'm not going to ask, and then she starts answering. She's like, I'm not pregnant. I'm like no, no, no, no no no no no no, You're good The second rude question is how much do you weigh? Don't ask that to women, folks, just don't do it. Let me start with the third root is question, Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I am thirty nine?
Speaker 1: Wow? You you are two years older than me, and I look like run over roadkill. So that is very impressive that you are holding up as well as you are. You look phenomenal. By the way. I don't know what measurements are as far as women go. I just don't know what it is. So I have my own set of them that I'd like to try and bring the to the audience. Can I ask you, buttercup, how tall you are? I am five five? Okay? And can I ask your cup size?
Speaker 2: It depends on if I'm a thirty four or thirty six. I'm either a thirty four C or a thirty six. And I said that backwards, I'm a thirty four D or a thirty six D.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough and from my far enough for me to keep this straight from my feet guys out there, my last measurement, what is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Seven? In the house?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's good or bad. Or what. I'm not a foot guy. But if you guys like seven and a half's out there, make sure you sign up for only guess Buttercup. How did we initially decide to get into this industry in whatever form it was, whether it was stripping, nude modeling, camming, you're just shooting gang bangs. What is like the first thing where you go, I want to cross over from the vanilla quote unquote world into this industry.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually first stripped my toe into this world quite a while ago. When I was about twenty two. I came across an ad on like a porn site and saw these cam models and I was like, oh, that would be fun. At the time, I was married and like the sex life wasn't all that engaging or really good, and so it kind of provided another outlet for me and gave me a lot of attention that I really liked at that time. And you know, I was a college student. I ended up eventually getting a professional job, and so I decided to take a step back. I left the world completely, you know, kind of went back into it here and there. A couple of years ago I looked at getting back into it. I am definitely an exhibitionist and have a kink for being watched. So a couple of years ago got back into it, did a little bit, but at the time I ended up being super busy with the job that I had at that time and other you know, engagements and whatnot, and I just couldn't put the time into this that it needed. So again I took a step back, and then in April, I was actually laid off from the job that I had, and at that time I was feeling a little disenfranchised by the corporate world. I put, you know, a couple of years into my of my life into this company, only for them to let me go after I'd done all the things to improve myself, you know, got certifications and did train and all this and that, got promoted and then got let go. And so when that happened, I was like, you know, I've always wanted to do this, and I'm just really ready to lean in here. And so I created my only fans account and had been doing that for a couple of months before I learned about Chatterbait. So about a month ago somebody had recommended that I look into it, and I was like, oh, yeah, I've done camming before, Like that sounds fun, and I'll check it out as a way to like drive traffic to my only fans. And so I started it and was just kind of blown away by the reception on there. I know, the first week is like incredibly busy. They drive a lot of traffic, and it was just really fun. I had such a great time, and so that's kind of how I got here today. I think in any industry, the key to success is your relationships that you build and the connections that you have, and so with my fans, I'm really committed to developing strong connections with them and getting to know people and engaging with them, whether it be Chatterbay only fans or Twitter even you know, I like the engagement, and so having that ability to talk to people and and also, like my business experience really comes in handy because this is a business and it is there's a learning curve because it you know, there's different ways that everything operates. But I've definitely been able to bring those skills from my previous lives and talents into this. So it's been kind of like a full circle.
Speaker 1: How how much has the streaming game changed in the last would you say, seventeen years it was when you were twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thirty nine now, so a while ago.
Speaker 1: So how much how much has changed? Yeah? How much has changed? Like do you have the ability to capitalize more on the people coming into your room? Like, I don't know how chatrooms were seventeen years I don't remember. But did you have the opportunity to sell videos or sell picture sets or stuff like that before or these new innovations that have come into the industry.
Speaker 2: Great question. So I think a lot has changed. I've definitely changed a lot from the person that I was seventeen years ago when I first started in terms of my confidence and how comfortable I feel in front of the camera interacting with strangers nude and playing. In terms of the like how the you know, the web browser operates, there's been some changes. I feel like back then, there was a lot more private shows. Like people, at least on the platform that I use, they would kind of bring you into a private session. Multiple people could go in privately, and then that's kind of when the party would really start.
Speaker 1: It's like the VIP experience type, right, champagne room type of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, there were there wasn't a way to sell pictures or videos or other content through that platform. Like that was way before I think only fans existed, and there might have been ways. I didn't personally do that back then. And a big part of like my confidence thing, like I did not feel comfortable at all talking to people, Like I would, you know, do my teasing and my stripping and my plane, but like I would not play with any toys, would not talk. Like if somebody asked to hear my voice, I was like, oh, I'm sorry, my microphone is broken.
Speaker 1: I don't speak English. Actually I'm sorry I can't talk to you right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, I can hear some background noise. I'm like, oh, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: That is, So okay. I again, I have been through the dregs of corporate society in the office and the old people coming up to your desk and telling you, you know, six times a day about their grandkids and this and that. Did that type of stuff give you more confidence to be able to speak into a room where it's like you're the star here. You know, in your chat room you're the star. So how do you get that confidence? Is it just repetition. Is it muscle memory? Are you learning that? Or wow?
Speaker 2: Well, I will say that in all the industries that I've worked in professionally, they've been extremely male dominated, and I've had a lot of situations of like sexual harassment and really uncomfortable kind of situations. And so just speaking to that, like, I do enjoy the opportunity to kind of take control of that narrative and like I'm now presenting myself on my own terms and it not being tied to what's happening to me at work or who you know, who I have a relationship with at work because it turns awkward or anything like that. Like it's it's consensual on all sides. And that's that's the big difference there, And I kind of just lost my train of though, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do it. I'm the host, and I do it all day long. You're totally fine.
Speaker 2: And Yeah, the confidence, So that's something that I've been training for quite a while, and especially over the last year, I've really put a lot of work into developing my confidence embodying that emotion instead of coming from a place of like insecurity or what people are thinking of me. So I've kind of done a one to eighty in that regard and develop this confidence where I am able to embody that through my shows and just enjoy being the star because I do love it.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I interview mainstream girls all the time, and they always tell me I'm an introvert. I'm like, how are you an introvert? I watched you get fucked by three guys in this scene and everyone was watching. They're introverts, And I don't know what it is where it's like, the hotter the woman I talked to, the more they were, like, I struggled to even open my mouth and speak once in a while, So I you know, hey, hey, it's a gift and a curse. I guess what it is. I'm glad you're no longer being sexually harassed. I hope that's a positive thing. Can we let me jump into some of the likes and the dislikes? So if I go over to your OnlyFans at Buttercup Meadow, just so everyone knows links in the episode description, what type of content am I going to see over there? Like? Is it a day in the life of you? Is it a weekly video? A monthly video? Is it a picture a day. Talk me through I'm going I'm going to sign up for Buttercups only fans. What am I going to see over there? I love this question. It's it's all of the above. So I do post daily on there, and a lot of it is kind of day in the life. I'm a big outdoors person. I'm mountain bike a lot and I hike a lot, So I do take a lot of photos and videos of me doing those things because I want my fans to know me as a complete person as much as possible instead of just like another pretty face. And so it's important for me to have like that window into my real life.
Speaker 2: In that way. And I also have a lot behind the scenes pictures from my Chatterbait streams, which I've just more recently got into film, you know, taking some behind the scenes kind of clips and photos and stuff like that. Like for example, if I have like a giant squirt show and I'm able to record it, like that's not going to be on the main wall, but it would be available for purchase. But what I might post is like a picture of my waterproof blanket them completely soaked, or my husband farm Boy who streams with me, like last night he wore a snorkel and a mask and sure enough it was like the best sport show ever. And then so on the wall, you're going to get all kinds of content. I do post tits an ass on there. I'm not going to show anything too explicit. On the main wall, photos, videos, and I have them organized by different themes like I have my you know, my butt or behind the scenes or tits or mountain biking or whatever it might be. And then where it's going to get really spicy is when and you're sext with me. So when you sext with me, I'll actually like be taking photos and videos as I'm talking to you and send those to you. And so that's like my top kind of way to engage with my fans. And you know, I'm just all about giving them a good time.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: And then there's another layer of pay per views, So I do make content like once a week or so, and I'll just you know, put on a different outfit and do something new and make it spicy. Sometimes it's boy girl with our boy. A lot of time it's just me. So but I have all different themes of videos that are available and photos lots of great spicy stuff.
Speaker 1: So you said before you like being watched. Now you just said you like doing outside content. I assume this is outside on your property. I assume it's just a big giant form with farm boy. I'm just guessing here, do you ever expand out into public or is that too risky? Are you too worried about that?
Speaker 2: So we we do actually live in the suburbs, I'll just correct you on that. Your typical next door milf here, but public I definitely have a kink for that too. We haven't made any content yet in a public setting. I'm not opposed to it. It's just that we're still pretty new here. You're feeling it out a lot of public settings where it would be appropriate. You like, they might have rules in place in those types of areas not allowing filming and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Gotcha if it.
Speaker 2: Was like me and him trying to sneak something in an alleyway, like, yeah, I'm I'm up for something like that. We're definitely like hiking trail in nature, I'm open to so we just have to be careful. And then also like if there's other people that are wind up in the video, like obviously we need their content and all that, so.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure that's fair. Let me get into some of that. So that's something that intrigues you a little. It's a little bit kinky for you. What are some other things that you want to do that are kind of in the realm of now the adult entertainment industry. Is there anything like you desperately go to farm Boy and you're like, please, let's shoot this type of scene, Let's do something like this. Is there a specific niche or a genre you really want to tackle.
Speaker 2: Well, my niche is definitely the milf mommy theme and so definitely leaning into my milf dumb milf hood also kind of you know, I like to be the goddess in any of my relationships. Farmboy Tree me very very well. So that's the kind of treatment that I appreciate and love from the fans, is to be treated like the goddess. And as far as something new, we would love to maybe bring another person in to collaborate with, likely a woman, and so we're kind of feeling out that area.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We want to be strategic too as far as like who we partner with, like what is their fan base like? And you know, partner with somebody maybe in a similar niche, or maybe we want to do a different niche and get a completely different fan base. I don't know, but it's definitely something that we're open to.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, are you all right? This gets into my questions on the likes and dislikes and this and that. So bringing potentially another person in at some point to collaborate in the future. You specify most likely a girl to begin with. Are you natural really into girls? Was this going to be a task for you and be like, oh, these lips are different or you know, how do you feel about women?
Speaker 2: I would say that I'm bi curious, curious, like I don't consider myself to be fully bisexual. I've not had a lot of opportunities to fully explore with other women, so it would be kind of a new thing for me professionally and personally. I do find other women attractive and I'm curious, and who knows, maybe I would be become bisexual, but I haven't had a whole lot of experience to stay one way or another. And you know, I'm I'm open to another man too. However, I have pretty strict requirements there, and there's a lot of people reaching out wanting to make content with me, and I'm like, well, I already have farm BOYD and he's everything that I need. And like, you know, I'm just trying to like think of the best way to add to my show, and I think another woman would be that way. But I'm open.
Speaker 1: So then let me ask this mainstream studio comes to you and goes, Buttercup, we want to put you on this site, blah blah blah blah blah. It'll do X amount in advertising for you. It'll blah blah blah, and we'll pay you whatever, a mainstream site of Brawsers, a Bangbros. Or something like that. Would you ever consider shooting with a mainstream studio or are you just a total indie girl, like you're always going to be indie and just do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess it would depend on what the terms were. Sure, I hustle, So if it was a good enough opportunity and would make sense, then possibly I'd have to, I guess, cross that bridge when I got there. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair. Let me get back to some of the likes and dislikes here. This is what I refer to as the com section of the questions that I have here. Can you please rank these three for me? Your favorite to least favorite, swallow, facial, cream pie, cream.
Speaker 2: Pies first, And I'm sorry if I didn't follow the direction I order a ranking.
Speaker 1: Oh did I give a specific one?
Speaker 2: You got?
Speaker 1: You got to go your least favorite first, otherwise I'm fucking done now, Okay, all right, So creampie is one.
Speaker 2: Cream pie is my favorite, and then facial and then swallow. Actually those are kind of like neck and neck swallowing cream pie. I enjoy them both, I guess, and I feel like if I'm getting a facial, there's also going to be swallowing too.
Speaker 1: So all right, what is your current working relationship with anal? Are we into it or we not into it? Or we terrified of it? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm less terrified than I was at the beginning of this whole endeavor. I've got lot more comfortable, and I think the biggest difference for me is having better toys to play with. So I've got My favorite are the anal beats. I actually do enjoy those. Okay, I also have a butt plug, I have done dildo in the ass and it doesn't feel that great, like people are really into it, and so it's kind of more my performance.
Speaker 1: You know, this is one for you, not necessarily one for me, right there. Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when people ask like, can you fuck yourself in the ass for me, I'm like, well, I want to enjoy this, Like, so you want me to enjoy this? I don't have a prostate up there. It's not really doing a whole lot for me, Like I'm not going to get off by getting sucked in the ass, So like, can we do the anal beats?
Speaker 1: Sure? Let me ask what is your favorite sexual position, doggie? Okay, what is your least favorite? Where farm boys like, let's do this and you go, oh fuck, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, probably sixty nine to be honest. Okay, how come when I am giving or receiving oral sex, I like to focus entirely on that, and I'm distracted with like a cock in my mouth and also getting it. I can't really fully enjoy either, okay, because I'm like torn between the two, and so we don't do that one very often.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? Uh, you said the best one of the best ways where it really gets hot and steamy is the texting or sexting with you? Right, has any guy ever sent you something where you went ooh that was really hot? Okay, all right, that was I like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, like when they're just more real and like I get to know them a little better, like to me that I I get turned on by connecting with people, and so when they are very specific about what's turned them on in a very real way, then that really does it for me.
Speaker 1: All right? What is a request you would? Let I guess the anal thing you kind of answered up, but maybe something separate. What's a request you wish would not show up in your inbox? Whether it's you don't like doing it, or you think something's creepy, or you just like, if we could just put a message out to all the men right now, Yes they should reach out to you for this stuff, this stuff, that stuff. Will you get all of that, But what's something if someone wants to reach out with this request you would just be like, Hey, don't even worry, don't send that. I just wouldn't send that if I were you, Bud.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well I did receive one today which was so I had been asked you something with chocolate syrup or caramel syrup, and I was like, well, I don't have either of those things, but I do have maple syrup. And I thought we were going to do like a little splashy thing and it was going to be great, but then it turned out I guess he wanted me to like completely drown myself in syrup. And I'm like an hour and a half getting ready for this, Like, I don't want to ruin everything and then have to spend all this time on cleanup. And so I told him, no, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's fair. That sounds like a fucking sticky mess. But let me ask, is there a number you don't have to say what it is? Is there a number where that request becomes more feasible?
Speaker 2: Well, I told him it would double my rate. So my current rate for like a private video chat is ten dollars per minute, so it would double it to twenty dollars per minute, and even then I'd have to consider it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be a terrible mess hour.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well but even then your pipes will get all fucked up maybe and just be a terrible, terrible experience for you. Do you have minimums for how long someone can video chat with you, Like, I'm picturing you ramping up, going twenty dollars a minute, Da da da. You get in there, You're pouring syrup all over yourself, and this guy three minutes and goes, oh, I'm done and hangs up. That would be a fucking tragedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so on chowder Bay, I have an eight minute minimum on my privates and then on like outside of that, it would be a ten minute, hundred dollars minimum.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Were you into so you know you're in it now? You were in it a while ago? Were you into porn at all? Are you into porn at all now? Like? Do you have any favorite performers? Or I always ask this question. Women are like, I don't watch porn. I'm like, you make porn, you don't watch porn, and they all go, no, not really, And I associate it with like, I don't know. If you work at Starbucks long enough, you start smelling coffee and you gough socks. I don't want to be around this anymore. Do you enjoy porn?
Speaker 2: I do enjoy porn. I feel like I have an itch that's been scratched by performing in porna so I don't feel the need to watch it now. When I watch it, it's more from like a market research standpoint where I'm like, Okay, what are other creators doing. And then prior to this, like over the years I have enjoyed porn, I have typically enjoyed more like sensual type porn, not like gang thing, just kind of like vanilla kind of stuff. And not to say like I'm entirely vanilla, because I'm not, but that's just what I like to watch because I feel like it's more real, and I have watched quite a bit, and like, I think it's fun on occasion with my partner to watch it together and you know, it kind of kind of like bring us into the mood a little bit more. But we haven't done that together in a long time. I just feel like, between this and other things, like we're good and we don't need it so much right now. But I have no issue with porn. I enjoy it, and I'm open to watching it again in the future. But like I said, right now, it's more from like a market research standpoint.
Speaker 1: Totally fair, I get it. I only got a couple more questions left for you. This one is not controversial, and everyone thinks it's going to be controversial. But I ask every mainstream star this as well, and they always have very interesting answers. What should be the age for getting into the adult entertainment industry? Do you think that it should? My theory has always been if you can go die in a war at eighteen, you can shoot porn. But what is your thought on that? Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question. Is still really young? I feel like people, you know, people's brains don't fully develop until they're like twenty six or something. Sure, and it's a big decision, I think, to make for an eighteen year old. So I don't know that eighteen is the right number. I hear what you're saying, though, But it's also similar to like drinking or anything else, right, Like, there are reasons that some things are delayed a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I know when I went into it at twenty two, I felt good about it. That felt like a good age for me.
Speaker 1: So but you definitely feel better about it now, right with wisdom, with experience? Yeah, yeah, I it came up one time, and I've been asking that question ever since, only because every like mainstream start girls who got in at eighteen. All of them go twenty one, and I'm like, really, twenty one twenty one, but we always make the concession. There are some eighteen year olds that are so much more mature and you know, able to do this than some forty year olds who get into the industry. So it's it's tough because it's a wisdom level type thing. There's sixteen year olds who could drink and not turn into assholes, and there's sixteen year olds who plow their car into a fucking school bus or whatever.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I think it's an emotional intelligence thing too, like being able to manage all the emotions that come up with this line of work and navigate through some of the situations where an eighteen year old might not be able to handle them as well. And there are kind of some situations that do that are upsetting and being able to have more context of like, okay, this is a growth opportunity versus oh my gosh, this is the end of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and understanding where some things are part of the industry and sometimes people are taking advantage of you and that's tough, but you know what, that can happen to a twenty five year old. That can happen to a thirty year old. So it's tough putting a number. Last question I have for you here, Buttercup, what is the endgame? What is our goal? Do you want to make this full time career? Do you want to win a Vian Awards? Do you want to do this for a few years and then just say I'll probably pack this up now and be done with it. Like what do you envision your career in this industry being or what would you like it to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that I'm in it for a long haul. I don't know the number of years that that means. I will say, like being that I'm in the milk category, I think that helps as I age, like, I'm still going to have an audience that likes me at thirty nine, that will still like me at forty five and fifty, and so I don't think I have like an age out kind of limitation. I don't know, that's a great question. I just kind of want to see how everything goes, and I'm going to stay with it for at least a while and and see what happens. Because I do have other business endeavors. And why not too so? But I do. I know that this, that I love this, and it fills a very real need for me, and I don't see that need going away, Ladies.
Speaker 1: And gentlemen, my guests tonight, Buttercup. You can find her on chatterbait at Buttercup Meadow two five five three eight, on Twitter and only fans at Buttercup Meadow links to all of that in the episode description. Remember, if we don't support content creators, they no longer make content for us. So make sure you are supporting these folks when they come on our show. Buttercup, I wish you nothing but success going forward. I think you're gonna do great in this industry. I think you look phenomenal. I think your head is in the right place with a lot of this stuff, and I wish you nothing but success going forward. Thank you so much for