Speaker 1: Everybody knows, lights of them, chatty scrolling slow, One more Sunday before it let it go, my crophones warm, hard.
Speaker 2: Is feeling heavy boy with smiling through cousin the memory, stay steady from the leading out laughing to the brigday to the wild chats where read.
Speaker 3: All run play, if you read, if it's super, if can were sen to me up fell day Sunday, It's my last stream on Den before some time.
Speaker 2: Monday morning and waling hell. Thank you for.
Speaker 3: The memories, Thank you father ride, thank you for the people I meant tveal out.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: We're keeping the farting bars going even when the platform stops showing.
Speaker 4: Remember st not by forever.
Speaker 3: This is about man on see you, and we'll see you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you when we see.
Speaker 3: From zero the hero, the lercos to the mids.
Speaker 4: We built something real on the digit.
Speaker 2: Roads didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud we had each other.
Speaker 5: That's what it's about.
Speaker 6: We danced through the.
Speaker 3: Glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange.
Speaker 2: Just the fellies again and again.
Speaker 3: So raise up the glass, let the final streets.
Speaker 4: Then chapters pullsing, but the story ain't.
Speaker 3: And then Sunday.
Speaker 4: This is my last streets More deal.
Speaker 2: The forces down Monday morning and one, and.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the memories, thank you for.
Speaker 5: The ride, thank you.
Speaker 4: For the people I meant to deal.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stops showing. Remember this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 2: This is a bye from now see when we see you, yo, goodbyes to see you later. The bars keeps floating with the nave.
Speaker 4: Gators whereever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 2: Day line gave us apart now Fan.
Speaker 4: Sunday, it's my stream on deal.
Speaker 3: Thank four memories all hold the time. Thank you for the people you made it all right. I love you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeahst winner, welcome bars these investigators, that's the name forever. Listen to the phone that I different.
Speaker 7: Like, Thank you, b Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: You see what next?
Speaker 6: Dream gross up my problems? How you doing March?
Speaker 8: Stay?
Speaker 6: You know I always I always sorry. I don't let me finish this song. How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe today. It is your boy, Jake. We are live on YouTube. We're also live on beam because of Beam Beam stream. We are live on other platforms, so you might not see the start, but we are streaming on Twitch. Kick Laura Blaze and vond Over on the stream, and uh, it's something I wanted to do. Uh, we are very honored. I just want to say thank you guys. What's up math question? How you doing? But I want to say I really appreciate people that I'm I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to. I just wanted also wanted to test this to see if because all I wanted to do. By the way, we are on super Tips. That's something that I've been thinking about, like asking not to do a what's up math problem? Let's go I'm doing okay, guys. Yeah, I've been working working on things backstage, been working And by the way, if anybody that does want to do Superkit, Superki dot G. By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. We do appreciate you guys. You know, I hope everyone is staying safe today. But what's up? How is everybody doing today? Superchip dot G by the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's all.
Speaker 6: By the way, I am on the throne. If anybody that are you on Team Granny or Team lemmey team Lemmy Granny is a moron. The guy can even key dude. Yeah, by the way, I do gotta get my YouTube premium page this month. H Yo, the league doesn't work. But it doesn't cola does work. You might be on the uh mobile feed. If he doesn't try it, try, let me give you a lead. Try it again.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 6: You quick the lead quit beliek quick belief. I I yeah, there's the road right there.
Speaker 9: They amuse.
Speaker 6: By. What's up? Guys? Hold on? No, Yeah, everybody's coming in there, but I hope everybody is staying safe. I just wanted to pop in for an equip minute to see how everybody is doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, h.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I haven't touch you anyim in a while. I haven't. I'm using Jacob waters Is stream yard. I'm using his stream yard right now. Jake, come to my third.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually he does have a song.
Speaker 4: So Jacob Walter scrolling through the feed, going back in twenty two with a simple need here for the YouTuber that's what he root.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven followers.
Speaker 4: To flouting that boat blue, big flu and have guitar looking clean, preaching not but like keeping the vit mean freeze.
Speaker 3: Hey, Chacob Waters, what's your hunting to day?
Speaker 8: You two creators coming.
Speaker 2: Now to play.
Speaker 3: From the replies to the tag sliding and.
Speaker 8: Smooth follows you popping up making all.
Speaker 10: The riding moves.
Speaker 3: Jacob watershit, you're wrong the grinding death work and king with a humble mind.
Speaker 2: Thanks brother, here shout out the big Mike has the Waters We stand tall, never take the high.
Speaker 3: Shortened sweet replies, keep being in.
Speaker 2: And lined by the town lines, wild study in the fight of kayak.
Speaker 4: Streams of blues, guitar in the night.
Speaker 5: Whatever you gain.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, Jacob Waters Water today YouTube, He's coming now.
Speaker 2: And the replies to the tax sliding and smooth follows you popping.
Speaker 6: Up making all the riding moves.
Speaker 2: Jacob Waters, Yeah, you're on the grind that.
Speaker 6: Working with the.
Speaker 2: Seventy follow a seventy seven baseball cycle books real no need for the cloud attack. One day you'll link up with the big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through. So here's the Jacob Waters Jack was twelve fifteen. Keep shooting the shops, keep the dream alive.
Speaker 4: From the Twitter trenches to the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Line you're the quiet connector.
Speaker 6: In the digital names, the one that was.
Speaker 8: Slat on my friends.
Speaker 6: Anybody that wants to come on away, I don't have that one. By the way, if anybody that wants to come up the links in the chat, I'll have to throw up the banner and amusing my Yeah, so the link is in the chat. That problem link is in the chat. Yeah, but what's up? Guys? Think it's in the chat? Hold on? Oh? Hello, Hello? Is this the real Matt? Yes?
Speaker 5: It is. What's up, Jake?
Speaker 6: Hey? Are you gonna peep on me?
Speaker 5: No, dude, I'm not gonna do that. M what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey? Sorry, I'm a little skeptic, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 6: What's up? Brother? How you doing? Are you still mad at me?
Speaker 5: Let me ask you that question. Are you mad at me?
Speaker 6: I'm not. I'm just like you know, why why would I be mad at somebody? Because?
Speaker 10: Well, because because you've blocked me on every single platform.
Speaker 6: No, because here's the thing, because you got me on a bad day.
Speaker 5: Bad day. How about a bad a few days, a bad month, a bad year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want to see a pretty picture.
Speaker 5: Let's see. Oh God, who the hell is that?
Speaker 6: Aaron Michael Imholt.
Speaker 5: Looks like a fag to me.
Speaker 6: Who is who is math the equation or math equation?
Speaker 10: Uh, Jake, since you haven't, since you've blocked me, I've gained quite quite the reputation here on YouTube. I have a lot of followers, a lot of fans. Yeah, so you know, it's just it's my people.
Speaker 6: By the way, look at that.
Speaker 5: Did you have Bill Burr on your show, Jake.
Speaker 6: No, I would love to have him on.
Speaker 10: And I've seen you've had quite a few people or You've been on quite a few shows lately.
Speaker 6: I've been on Pat Dixon.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about how about Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 6: I've been on Kevin Brennan, been on Trucker Andyes.
Speaker 5: How about Stuttering John, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 9: Been on his show.
Speaker 6: Steve Garrillo was on just on my show.
Speaker 5: No way, you had Gorilla on your show?
Speaker 6: Yeah? By the way, did you were you the one to send me the the eight packs of oatmeal cookies?
Speaker 5: Let's not let's not tell people that, Jake, did you.
Speaker 6: Send it out my wish list?
Speaker 5: Let's keep that between us.
Speaker 6: No, the the oat mill cream pile that.
Speaker 5: Jake, Jake, excellent, Let's keep it let's keep it.
Speaker 6: Let's keep your questions.
Speaker 5: It was ja, Let's just keep that between us.
Speaker 6: It was. It was. It was a little Debbie oat Mill Creampo.
Speaker 5: How were they? I?
Speaker 6: I didn't. I got to eat it. I gave him the people.
Speaker 5: Did you eat one? Did you eat one?
Speaker 6: At least? I love them? Okay, I put I put them on the list.
Speaker 5: It's a joke, jokes on, jokes on me, right.
Speaker 6: Jake, Yeah, by the way, you could have. By the way, I did. I did put some more stuff on there. Plus A put a couple of four whelers on on the list.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, I'll check Plus that Apple soda I wanted, it's on the you could gettiply sixteen dollars.
Speaker 5: I'll check it out.
Speaker 6: Jake, Detroit by Dark because Detroit by Dark went over. So to people that don't are not are are saying why are not reading comments on our platforms? I can only in the studio, can only see the YouTube comments.
Speaker 5: Tell tell them what platforms are on really quick.
Speaker 6: Just you were stream yard, we're using YouTube and b with Beamstream, we're on some of the other platforms. Beam Stream is they have their own multi thing, so it streams to multiple platforms. Okay, I don't have to set it up all the time. It's just been set up, by the way.
Speaker 5: Are you on are you on like Rumble and everything? Twitch?
Speaker 6: And right now we are on We're on YouTube, Twitch, Kick, Laura Blaze, Blaze Streaming, and Vaughn Jake.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you something right now.
Speaker 10: I think Kick is like the They're like the new up and coming platform.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people are gonna say the a W.
Speaker 6: They're the ae W.
Speaker 5: Is a new thing, man, Kick is where it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but unfortunately, uh, also we're on Blaze. Blaze is a platform, not the not that politicalze. But uh, I didn't watch a few streams.
Speaker 5: I ask you ask your question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Are you still cool with Sean Wriggle Yes, Okay, Yeah, he's a good guy, man, don't he's a cool kid.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm not. I'm not even you want to hear something funny? Is I didn't with Sean? And Sean's been on my show before, I know, I said, O G mumbling Nick on my show.
Speaker 5: Dude, really, dude, he is blowing up right now. Man, He's he's quite the catch right now. Show Man's.
Speaker 6: Everybody says Jake asked for free stuff. Jake didn't ask for a free book from Garrill?
Speaker 5: Who said that? Who said that?
Speaker 6: People? And people say Jake asked for free ship. Jake asked, oh wait, my friend uh sci fin dations here? Hello sci Fi?
Speaker 8: So what's the Hey?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: What this is? Matt mad This is my friend SIEI this.
Speaker 5: Is what's up?
Speaker 8: Damn good hore we'all doing?
Speaker 6: Look what I got?
Speaker 5: Oh got the book.
Speaker 6: To paid twelve dollars? Hold on Amazon?
Speaker 5: Did he autograph it for you?
Speaker 6: No? He didn't. I didn't buy it from here, my box from Amazon and they just the Amazon Amazon?
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll get But hey, Ciper, how are you doing? Brother? I be Mother's Day?
Speaker 8: Well I'm not a mother, but thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I think this is the I think it's his first Mother's Day with I'll shut up. I'll shut up.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jake, ask another question?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, go ahead, So.
Speaker 5: Krishan the dawn? Are you still cool with him? Okay? Why why ask?
Speaker 6: Why? Hey?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Sci Fi?
Speaker 8: Yeah? What's that? Buddy?
Speaker 6: Is this the first without without significant other?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: His wife passed away.
Speaker 5: Matt, I'm sorry, to hear that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to. I'm not trying to bring bring it up.
Speaker 5: You just did. You just did, Jake, damn it?
Speaker 9: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry sci fi dude.
Speaker 8: It's okay. You know, I understand people have questions that I'm not afraid to answer. So it's fine. Don't beat yourself up.
Speaker 6: Yeah to two people that don't notice A couple of months ago? Was it a couple of months ago?
Speaker 8: Almost?
Speaker 5: You just you just said you weren't going to bring it up, and now you're.
Speaker 6: I'm just let let me Jake. Sorry, I feel bad now that I'm bringing it up. All shut up?
Speaker 8: Hey Leaf, she haven't called me Larry yet tonight, like you did.
Speaker 6: I did that. You confused Larry's I can get you confused with the other with the other guy that Mikey knows with Larry, Uh Larry, Jake?
Speaker 5: What was so I've been absent for a few months? Who else have you got? What other big names?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: You did? You didn't get Bob believe you understream?
Speaker 6: Did you twice?
Speaker 5: Fucking Where have I been?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know where. You blocked me for months.
Speaker 6: I've also been I've had I've had uh Ashley Cumbins.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 6: I've had By the way, Uh, do you know who actually comes in is sci Fi Nation? Does Whitney Cummins mine any thing? Does Whitney Coummins Nope. Ashley is Whitney's sister.
Speaker 5: Whitney is a Whitney Cummings is a well known comedian.
Speaker 6: She also had shown NBC back in two thousands called Whitney.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's the thing he had.
Speaker 5: He had her less famous sister on sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, I've had Pat Dixon.
Speaker 6: I've done Pat Dixon show. He's never had him on, but I've done this show I also had. I've also done I did Uh. I did Harrison Young show.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 5: ID damn, you're getting around, bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Harrison Young does a show out of uh Massachusetts.
Speaker 5: Nice? Nice?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah. Yeah. To the people that don't know we are, We're I just I just came on to a test dream and but I'm doing a panel now almost four o'clock in the morning or Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: Can we send Sean Wriggle the link?
Speaker 6: Is he asking for the link? No?
Speaker 5: I mean I haven't talked to him all day, so I don't know. Where he's at.
Speaker 6: I saw.
Speaker 5: Dud can I think for Shawn the link?
Speaker 6: Okay, what happened with Bob was with Bobby and uh and uh and and and Chris Thompson.
Speaker 5: Uh, where do I start? Chris Thompson. It was just a falling out, dude.
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't no, it's not my place to say anything, but I guess you know, Chris Thompson said certain things about certain people, and you know, it was pretty harsh, and.
Speaker 5: He he moved on and Bobby moved on.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I mean they went their separate ways, and you know they don't they don't do shows anymore together.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also he had been a Laura Light was a starter stop doing streams.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, that that's between them. There's there was some stuff that I mean, yeah, okay, there you go. There was a video that was made wre she explained everything.
Speaker 6: Here, here's the Chris was attacking me for the reason.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, you know, and that wasn't that wasn't cool, man, Like he was making videos about you and yeah and such. You know, I mean, there's there's a there's clippers out there that you know, they clear your your streams or whatever. But they do it in good faith. You know, uh specifically you know Angry Iguana, he does great clips. His his clips are awesome.
Speaker 6: Oh it is.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that, but well, I'm just he does great. He does great clips of you.
Speaker 10: Like if if you guys want to see some good Jake clips, you go to Angry Iguana one one two on YouTube.
Speaker 5: He has great Jake clips.
Speaker 6: I got. I get called the local.
Speaker 4: JA.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like you're one? No, okay, then you're not one there, You're still there. It's just call them. Come on, Jake.
Speaker 8: That's because I reminded him that he did it the other night. No, I'm still here. I'm still here, buddy.
Speaker 6: I did write it, did write a song.
Speaker 5: The Final Boss says, hey, bro, this song was great. Made me. I'll definitely give my mom an extra because yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, if if he wants to come up, I'll send him a yeah at the Final Boss. He's had me on his show several times. He's another year older, Matthew.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, nice, m But I got a question. Okay, So.
Speaker 6: For you guys, who's better, Who's better? Way? Who was better? W w E or Fear Factor on Sci Fi?
Speaker 10: Definitely wrestling to say, yeah, w w E, dude, fear Factory on Sci Fi was short lived.
Speaker 5: It was short lived compared.
Speaker 6: To w w E.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh, the problem is it wasn't.
Speaker 5: So I hear double who was better, Jake, Monday Night NIGHTRO or Monday Night Raw.
Speaker 8: I gotta hear Jake's answer?
Speaker 5: What who was better Monday night NIGHTRO or Monday night Raw.
Speaker 6: Nightro?
Speaker 8: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And by the way, Ted Turner passed away yep, a couple of days ago, right Ted Turner? If you know who if you as don't know Ted Turner is he was the He was the owner of w C Dolba. He was the order of TBS. He's the reason why we had the superstation TBS, the superstation.
Speaker 8: Out of Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, bye, Hey, what's telling you?
Speaker 5: Uh, Jake? What were you saying right before I came out? You were saying something about someone though there were lame or something.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's some people do about Granny.
Speaker 5: Oh is that you're talking about?
Speaker 6: I was Granny and last so last Sunday I was on with I was on with, Uh what's heard with deb over at the uh the proach? Yeah, and Granny was on there?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, Okay, what happened?
Speaker 6: Hold on attendingly to someone? Oh but yeah, I've also had our friend on my show before. Who oh, tiffany.
Speaker 5: Oh he did a Power Hour?
Speaker 6: No it was a fake. It wasn't a Power Hour.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, can.
Speaker 6: Way start with the damn Power Hour crap?
Speaker 10: I just say it once, Jakie, because no one's talked about it. I just brought it up once, dude. Yeah, so, just just to be transparent, Sean Riggle and I were going to start a show called The Power Hour, and it was just gonna be me and him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ask you a question, Jake, ask you a question?
Speaker 6: No, swee till sorry, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Are you still cool with Are you still cool with Scott?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I talked to him before.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, just just asking are you still friends with Bobby?
Speaker 6: Bobby Bobby Nick? No, I'm bad from his channels? You are?
Speaker 5: Who banned you from his channels?
Speaker 6: Him?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Well it's probably for a good reason.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, damn, but sorry, I got I got no sleep to Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: Oh my brain, that's the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 6: Actually, do you know that there's actually the thing that they used for the full Blood.
Speaker 5: Talius that he was that soul beat in the FBI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, full blood Italian. Also, did you also know that Tony Dreamers.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: They using Man in Box by Alison Chains for Tommy Dreamer. Oh yeah, yeah, I know a lot of this because I'm a wrestling fan. You don't say, Hey, by the way, did I hear this correct? That Tony got demonetized? Whoa Tony Start? You might this is not the not the Tony Start. We know, Matt, It's it's it's it's a cartoon guy out of Uh. It's a guy that I met through drove and he does a he does a good uh thieves and butts and he knew who studied and John belindoes is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not Coolhen anybody gets to demonetize, Well.
Speaker 8: The thing it's the new YouTube AI AI that's gone through and then if people are AI or not, well, the thing is right. He has a lot of animated stuff.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know when he does his shows, he never shows his real face. So and that algorithm decided he was AI when he's clearly not. I've been watching it for ye. Yeah, yeah, it's complete bullshit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been putting up music, a lot of music, but I'm not monotaze.
Speaker 8: So well, no, they're not just going by music, they're going by the actual like avatars and visuals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they can't be montaze me.
Speaker 5: What happened to a karmix?
Speaker 6: Uh? People people before in him? People got mad at some of the things he was saying, things he'd been saying. But my rumble villa on just on Twitter, a rumble v on me got four thousand views on a rumble on a X because the owner of Rumble decided to retweet my tweet. But but what I love about Rumble is there. I'm not worried about demonetization over there. You get monetized easily.
Speaker 8: Hey, I was your first guest over there just the other night.
Speaker 6: You're you're my first calling guests.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, thank you, And I'm sorry that you had to make an account with for that.
Speaker 8: It took me less than five minutes. Literally, I clicked the laying I signed up. It took less than five minutes. Nice.
Speaker 6: You could also use your YouTube to uh to do it to sign up?
Speaker 8: Oh, I didn't know that. I didn't see that.
Speaker 6: It's okay, but yeah they yeah, it's rumble. Is actually good because a lot of creators that that you know, like creators that the multi stream over there still tell mulkey streams. I watched Gena over there, and I also watch a lot of people and I love that. I love what I do every day, and.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 6: I lost my passion for creating.
Speaker 5: Damn. I'm glad you. I'm glad you found it, Jake, because you're back here and you're.
Speaker 6: Doing I'm still doing it because I'm not I'm not trying to be a non jackass.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of the jackass, can you play the mask jackass song?
Speaker 6: I don't have that one on this board. Fuck, I don't have the so sci fi to give you a little bit of history. The song that he wants me to play, I made it earlier this year. I made a distract. It's one of my firite one of my people who by the name of Eboji Mumble Edition was from Boston. And the guy has to wear a mask because he got dossed.
Speaker 5: He has to wear a mask because he's a jackass. According to the song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, if anybody that does by the way the I just want to say thank you got Today is my sixteenth Mother's Day without my mom. Where's my momless here? Sorry?
Speaker 8: Well you're you're fine, but it's okay. I guess that's why we're here tonight to make sure you kind of got some good words to get through the day with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I want to say thank you guys so much.
Speaker 5: You know, Jake, you ever have you ever thought about like auditioning for Fish Tank, that.
Speaker 6: Show with with Kevin O'Leary and Mark Cuban in Robert nurshevet.
Speaker 10: No, No, it's it's a twenty four hour, twenty four to seven live stream where you have the potential to win fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Wait, that's not that's not that Shark Tank.
Speaker 10: I thank Yeah, yeah, you were talking about Shark Tank. No, fish Tanks, it's something else.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was thinking Shark Tang too.
Speaker 10: But Fish Tank is a is an online game show where you could have the potential to win fifty thousand dollars and the brother. Yeah, it's like Big Brother exactly.
Speaker 6: Ricky Burra did that show? Uh?
Speaker 5: Ben Margara there, Marjara, Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 6: But I want to ask this question. Do you By the way, Barry black Berry, so you watch the show. Oh, I've watched those politics he had very very on the show.
Speaker 5: Very on fish tanks.
Speaker 6: By the way. Uh, by the way, deal, I've died.
Speaker 5: You're not you're not, You're not on d Live anymore.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: They shut down like last week they shut down with the to they shut down with the Towy seven.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, nice, nice.
Speaker 6: They should then, Yeah, but I'm still I'm still here. The party bars always still the party.
Speaker 9: Bar is always.
Speaker 6: The one guy that I would love to have on my show. I'd love to have Man cow oh my show, Eric Man Cow Mueller.
Speaker 5: And on that note, Jake, I'm gonna I'm gonna step away for a little bit. I'm gonna go to bed. But you know, it was a great talking to you again and hopefully we can do this again. No, you could, you know, No, I'm just everyone you know, subscribe to.
Speaker 10: Jake Hudson online wherever he's at, and you know, everybody, have everybody have a great Mother's Day and you know, pleasure meeting, pleasure meeting Sci Fi Nation.
Speaker 5: I hope you have a great day and you guys all have a great day and Jake was great talking to again. Have a good buddy.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Matt. You guys here, you want me to kick you? But hey, are you still there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: He just left, he he he.
Speaker 6: I gotta kick him from the studio. I just kicked him. But hey, it'sidh about.
Speaker 8: How you doing, brother, I'm doing good, man, I'm doing good.
Speaker 6: Don't okay, just try to get stuff done. Well. What's up all country? How you doing? Sorry? I got so many people talking and chat.
Speaker 8: Oh you're good, you're good, go ahead, answer to the chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah. I so I heard that they brought back they're bringing back American Gladiators. Did you hear that?
Speaker 8: No? But I find it interesting. I just wonder if it's going to be as crazy it was back in the nineties when.
Speaker 6: It was actually two thousands because people were forgetting the two thousand and eight version of it was hokog in a and and and all these daughter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm talking the original from the nineties. To me, that was when it was at its peak.
Speaker 6: Actually nineteen eighty known is where they started.
Speaker 8: That show, right, But I watched right, yeah, I watched it in the nineties. I had like, what was that one girl's name? Like I don't know, ice or something, and then.
Speaker 6: The Iron Siren Blaze. I remember Nightro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Nightro was on there too.
Speaker 6: Yep, Malibu was on the first season. He got hurt on one of the shows.
Speaker 8: That's because he tried showing up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, gets head, gets head. Yeah, but I want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, we're not without the chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah. By the way, this is the first time I've done this stream yard with the Blaze, with the beam stream, doing the multi stream.
Speaker 8: Oh well, it's easy to do a streamyard. I mean you have at least two destinations just make YouTube one.
Speaker 6: And actually three three destinations.
Speaker 8: Right the free version it's you can go to two. Well, they must have changed it yet again then, so I remember it used to be two destinations under free version.
Speaker 6: The free version was just moored.
Speaker 8: Because I got mine set up for YouTube and my second one is twitch, but I hardly ever used my Twitch.
Speaker 6: You might have to paid more.
Speaker 8: Well I did. I let it lapse because I just I didn't have the money for her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you've been dealing with some things. I'm not trying to bring up some old ship.
Speaker 8: No, no, a man, it's fine, you know, it comes with the territory.
Speaker 9: So yeah.
Speaker 6: And also it's just I hope that you got still playing for today. I know you guys.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm gonna sit back and me and the boy are going to relax all day. I'm gonna call my mom in a few hours with her happy Mother's Day, and yeah, I just have a nice relaxing day. Hopefully I might I might stream a little bit. I don't know. I haven't decided that yet, but.
Speaker 6: I just want to tell you that I I you know, my heart goes out to you, your son on this Mother's Day because I thought this is going to be the first Mother's Day without Nikki.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: I really need to thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to. I'm trying not to say a lot of stuff. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 8: There's not much I can be said, man, but I do. I do appreciate your sentiment, though, I really do.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't want to disrespect your make you sad and all that, but no.
Speaker 8: There's there's no disrespect at all. I don't want you thinking there's okay. So but I do appreciate your sentiment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I'm just trying to want to make you know, I don't want to like disrespect anybody. That song that I've always said is like I always try to I don't know what to say. Sometimes it's it's you. You can't cross that load.
Speaker 8: How about this? I know this is just supposed to be a test stream and you had I'm here, yeah what okay?
Speaker 6: So what.
Speaker 8: Interest is on the top of your head tonight that you would like to talk about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: The one thing that we had that backlash backlash was so that I don't but paper just raw touch for thirty minutes five favors, was I'm not I don't these get these lauras are like the Kick guys want money. They want money so you can get at money. You know, kick you know the stream thing kick yeah k O K yeah, I know no kick K I c k oh, oh god, I keep.
Speaker 8: Getting confused at the messaging up. Yeah yeah yeah yeah kick k I c K. I do know. There's a channel I watch all the time on YouTube they use uh kick for streaming. When YouTube uh decides to cut in with their copyright bullshit because uh Fresno nerds all right, Uh you.
Speaker 6: Know Kick is owned by UH Gambling site steak.
Speaker 8: You know that, right, That's probably why they don't give a shit about copyrighted music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or copyright content or or they'll over there. They's the creators get their money. A creators get ninety five percent of the money they go.
Speaker 8: And if it catches on, it's going to put YouTube out of business, especially if they keep going the way they are not giving two ships about copyright.
Speaker 6: That's what Dealer didn't care about copyright. And see how did that work?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 6: Deal I didn't give a fun.
Speaker 8: Even Twitch is cracking down on copy right now. Yeah, I mean, Twitch is getting to the point where you can't even play like in game music when you're playing a video game, you got to like mute the music in the game. It's yeah, it's getting crazy. Yeah, I mean I I learned how to do that with YouTube. But just the fact that Twitch is getting that way now, it's kind of kind of sad.
Speaker 6: Lot a lot of platforms are get a lot of platforms.
Speaker 8: It's like, I own the game. Why can I I own the game? Why can I not play the game? Let people see me playing it with the music that the game came with.
Speaker 6: I own it, Yes, sir, so.
Speaker 8: Copyright losses. If you own it, you can play it, so what the hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they they'll don't because twitch and all that bull corrupt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not like I'm broadcasting it over the air for the FCC to come find me. It has nothing to do with that. So I don't understand why they're throwing up all this copyright p s. Maybe I'm missing something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, anytime, man, I saw you were on and I thought i'd pop in the chat.
Speaker 6: I love you brother, and guys somebody in the strain, Love you guys. Larry's stay Jay Jay, I'll stay by and I want to talk to you you alright, but love you guys. Bye, all right.
Speaker 5: The