Speaker 1: But at noon.
Speaker 2: In the studio apartments in Queens, New York, he already know what it is. I'm not even wanna name. I guess I'm gonna ask him what he wants to be re first to ass So that's my first question. What would you what would you ride me?
Speaker 1: Addressed? You ask sir?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's that's really hard man.
Speaker 4: Like I told you before, there's a name that I want, but I have to ask permission from the legendary A A.
Speaker 3: Styles.
Speaker 4: I actually would love, love, love love to go by Danny Styles.
Speaker 3: But what is Z at the end?
Speaker 1: Got got you? But so is Dany the rapper fine?
Speaker 3: Dandy the rapper is definitely fine.
Speaker 4: I'm also a talented rapper, so that's definitely another one we can use for now.
Speaker 2: That's ladies and gentlemen, I'm live my boy danea rapper. Everybody give it up real quick, one time, one time. See that the first pomp looking in It feels good.
Speaker 1: Cool cool cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my boy being the Widows, he's watching it right now south of Hill. He has something going on in March fifteen, some auditions, so out follow him, followed me.
Speaker 1: Repost his post. Check that out real quick. Alright, best, what's up man?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling? Talk about yourself? What's good with you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling great. Today is very uh big day for me. Actually, I'm actually going to be heading over to a House of Glory to see what I can get started training.
Speaker 3: Actually, so I'm very excited.
Speaker 4: I'm very stoked, you know, I'm just you know, giddy and anticipation, so to speak.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty eight now.
Speaker 4: I have been involved in combat sports for over ten years. I have started out boxing when I was younger, on third half in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're there anymore though, you know.
Speaker 4: My father used to take me when I was younger, four or five, starting all the way up to like seven. But I didn't never, you know, really like boxing as a whole. So boxing was cool, but I didn't really like it. I actually did karate for two years with a Beacon program.
Speaker 1: Also like pressing boxing. Like pressing boxing.
Speaker 3: Uh No, it's not even that. I feel like it was a little bland for me, you know. I felt like it was a little more. No, of course I watched boxing. Of course I watched all all combat sports. I love them.
Speaker 4: It's just for me personally, I feel like it was a little less dynamic than you know, karate.
Speaker 3: For constance, I was able to use, you know, my arms, my legs.
Speaker 4: Being a smaller kid at the time, you know, my me punching wasn't really helping. So yeah, I did karate for two years as from maybe eight to ten, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it a lot.
Speaker 4: And then from there I moved on to jiu jitsu going into high school, so it was like that was my thing. I love jiu jitsus, the grapples, the whole, you know, the submissions, that's my thing for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you see you have a big appointment at a house of boys later on, right that way, That's.
Speaker 3: What Yep, that's why I want to learn to wrestle.
Speaker 4: I actually had someone I used to work with say that that's where he was at.
Speaker 3: So it was just like that was a whole new exposure.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not gonna lie from when I was younger, I tried to find a wrestling school and at the time it was only one.
Speaker 3: In Long Island.
Speaker 4: My parents were not taking me to Long Island for wrestling school unfortunately, So that's from the Bronx, right, Yeah, I'm from the Bronx, right so yeah, and I was closer to Westchester, like, so I'm at the tippy top of the Bronx. Yes, I was at the top of the Bronx. They were not taking me over there at the time. My parents didn't have a car or anything. So public transportation to the Long Island no, No, it wasn't a thing. But you know, as I grew up, I've tried to find different programs things like that. Unfortunately, high school, I actually tried to start my own wrestling program. I got my coaches backing, I got a bunch of petitions signed, and as we are getting the equipment loaded into the gym, we.
Speaker 3: Have the match. We have everything going.
Speaker 4: This is Greco Roman, you know, for well high school, not collegiate, but you know for high school PSA things like that. And they denied it last minute, literally, and I was like, I felt like that at that moment was my last.
Speaker 3: Chance to find something long terms?
Speaker 1: And why was it denied?
Speaker 3: The principal said she didn't want to spend money. That literally, that's it.
Speaker 4: But we didn't even ask for funding, you know what I mean, we already had the equipment. My coach was a former wrestler, so you know, he had a bunch of connections that he was able to get things like that, and you know, we was able to support ourselves. The kids were getting money from their parents, you know, to start up the whole thing. And it's just it was very unfortunate. It was definitely very unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Me while I was in high school, right, like a junior, right, like these and like these other these other people, these other boys I was hanging out.
Speaker 1: With, right, Yeah, like we left to play fight.
Speaker 2: And also like you know, talk wrestling is that it's all wrong whatever, right, And so because of that, don't don't do those two things, right, we decided we did going to sort of wrest like like a wrestling team for the high school that who that did not that did not have one, right, So we spoke to the we did ask spoke to the principal, right, And we didn't notice at the time before, right, but he at his previous school was a wrestling coach.
Speaker 1: The guy bet Wow. So we talked to him, right, and he was with it.
Speaker 2: But you know, we're we're kids were young and undisciplined, you know, so because of that you know, we never actually got popping.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it happened that That's what I'm saying, man, And it's you know, poverty. We were consistent, so yeah, right exactly which can happen, you know, especially when you're not back with funding and a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: It's a lot that goes into it that I didn't.
Speaker 4: Realize as a kid, but you know, I understand that as an adult now that it's a lot more that goes into that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, people having a meeting about starting a new brustling program and like, yeah, what it came through for more discipline?
Speaker 4: Insane or like yeah, no, for sure, for sure, it goes a long way, honestly.
Speaker 3: Uh. The school that I went to, uh it.
Speaker 4: Was called Ford Leadership, right and for them, Oh, give me one second, I think I have.
Speaker 2: A package, but right moluntarily I'm sorry about Oh he's back already, He's still bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you know right here this is actually uh my singlet.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that open opening.
Speaker 4: It looks like yeah, but this is my first time even buying one. I was like, I want to know how I.
Speaker 3: Look in a singlet?
Speaker 4: You know. I met Kurt at a House of Glory event and I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna get a.
Speaker 1: Sing yeah, because he was in talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah at that last House of Glory event. He was in town, so that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, okay, what time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, right, and it's so cool, Like I was like knocking on Michael must the Amazon Okay, this is here. I'm assuming these are my other items from Amazon that I have a bunch of stuff coming in. I'm trying to get my gear, you know, going. I feel like that's a little presumptuous, but you know, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I don't know if you can.
Speaker 2: Tell oh while you're opening it, right, So is it safe to is it safe to say that, no, you're hasn't hasn't started yet.
Speaker 3: It's no, absolutely, it is just beginning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. So this year decided to take that lead. It was last year I met my co work, former boss actually, and he was like, yeah, I'm a pro wrestler dude, and I'm just like, what are.
Speaker 3: You Zirians like?
Speaker 4: And he's like totally serious about this, and it's just like, how did you get started?
Speaker 3: I asked him.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's actually not from New York. So that was another thing. I was just like, oh, okay, that makes a lot more sense. You know, you came to New York to wrestle, you know what I mean. I don't see a lot of wrestlers around my area, at least, you know, when I was growing up, it wasn't many people that I grew up with that wanted to be pro wrestlers as well. So you know, it was pretty cool to find someone that you know, has already established and that could guide me.
Speaker 3: To certain things. And it was just like, yeah, I'm ready. I'm already ready, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: At that moment, I hired a per school trainer to get me back in fighting shape. And you know, I believe I'm ready now. So now just to actually just go train, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well quick before we let me see, I want to ask this one real quick. So bet So, as a wrestler, right, what are you like your your long term goals?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, that is a great question. I've been thinking about that a lot. Honestly. I honestly, I hate to sound it like, you know, arrogant. I really don't want to sound arrogant, but the confidence in myself.
Speaker 3: I want gold, bro I want gold. I want it, oh you know what I mean? Like singles, titles, world titles, I want it all. Like that's the goal.
Speaker 4: It's like I want to be established as a great wrestler.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say that, you know, their endgame is WWE or perhaps Japan or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like, where do you play? Where do you want to end up?
Speaker 4: Ultimately, honestly being that, I idolize aj styles. That is my favorite all time wrestler. I want to go everywhere, man, everywhere, I mean the ND scene. I want to definitely go to Japan. Absolutely. You actually know a little Japan, Like I speak the language to Japanese.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I speak the language a little, so it's like I definitely would love to go there.
Speaker 4: Uh no, it's actually I went to Japan and I have friends there, so you know, I started learning the language in twenty twenty, so it was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: You know, your your Instagram name right is Danny ol'talk type. What does that mean? Old top so.
Speaker 3: Old Taku is actually like a geek.
Speaker 4: Generally, it's referred to people who are invested in anime and manga, which I am completely I'm a huge nerd, so that's definitely one of them. Look at this guy, oh miss you see. Okay, it's pretty plain.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't want to be too flashy, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 4: If I want to, like be honest, I feel like my character is going to come through my personality one percent. I got black and white for a specific reason, and that is because I feel my spirit animal is.
Speaker 3: A honey badger. That is the best way to describe it.
Speaker 1: Why is that why.
Speaker 4: First and foremost? Because it's fearless, and that's the best way to describe me. I go into every situation. Honey badger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it up, man, look up.
Speaker 4: It's a very small apex predator.
Speaker 1: Honey badger. Hold on, uh uh all right, cool? Cool, cool, because that's actually very remarkable because like, hold on, honey badger. Animal. Let me see what this looks like real quick, okay, small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually it's not you know, tiny, you know, it's uh, it's from the badger family. It's like a mongols or a wolverine. It's a smaller version of a wolverine that is from Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is the same animal that.
Speaker 4: It fights lions and hyenas for a territory, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So as small as it is, it is fearless. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: It feels it walks this planet Earth and everything is designed to serve it. And I think that's the perfect way to describe me, you know, super confident.
Speaker 3: You know, I have things in my arsenal that make me this confident.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yeah, me and me and a honey badger, we go together, real bad That's that's my spirit animal.
Speaker 2: It's not because this is actually quite remarkable because like, so I first met you at One Division Pro reunion, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I So when I first saw it, I thought.
Speaker 2: You know, I was doing I was, you know, like talking to a fan. I didn't know that you're like on the perifree of no wrestling?
Speaker 1: Is that there this that? Right? And yeah, like no, I'm woking around with my camera man, right, and we do like no like like what you call it, like spot on live like live on the Street type of deals.
Speaker 2: Right that it was thoughts on the show pre posting during right, and you know you'll say, oh him on Instagram, you know Instagram, Danie Rapper, this that third. I had no idea that you were like, you know, trained to become a wrestler. So that was kind of cool, type because I want to have more fans. I want to have wrestlers on the show, but I want to have more fans interactions. Wellness platform is that, you know, So that's kind of cool knowing that you're both with that said, so, like, how'd you get into wrestling?
Speaker 1: Like as a fan?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I actually have been watching wrestling for as long as I can remember. My mother actually worked at Madison Square Garden. Oh that is where we went to a bunch of events. So her working there was like a pipeline to me going to w W almost every single show at that time. This is around I was four. My little sister was born in two thousand, so my mom was pregnant around nineteen ninety nine. Around from nineteen ninety nine all the way to two thousand and four, I was going to wrestling shows every time they came in.
Speaker 1: And how old you been? Like, well, five?
Speaker 4: I was, yeah, around five, going maybe going on five, I want to say, because my mom just got pregnant with my younger sister, so it was like really really cool. I actually was speaking to my mom yesterday because I'm like, I wish we had pictures and everything to like capture these moments that I remember so vividly. Man, I remember Stone Cold picking me up. Yes, so I remember everything that happened that day. Man. We were in the tunnel, they're coming back, and the security for WW were being you know, they were doing their job. I hate to say they were being a holes, but you know, they're doing their job.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I do security now, so I also understand. But it's like, I'm a five year old kid. I'm gonna like go her Stone Cold, Steve Alston dude, like I'm just saying hi, you know, And Stone Cold turned around because he heard me speaking and calling his name. He told security, hey, man, it's all right, and he's like, let me pick him up, and he picked me up. I remember that so vividly, okay, cylvividly. And my mom just reassured me after we spoke, She's.
Speaker 3: Like, yo, do you remember this. I'm like, yes, I do. Actually it was really cool, and so like that cemented it.
Speaker 4: Man. I was like, I want to do this, man, I want to do it so bad. I was close to the ring and I'm just like this is such a surreal feeling, you know.
Speaker 1: So WWE TNA, Like what else have you been into?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man? So WW is where it started.
Speaker 4: Of course, as I got older and you know, wanted to know more about professional wrestling, I actually started watching TNA.
Speaker 3: And the reason I started watching DNA was.
Speaker 1: So when was this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What period was this?
Speaker 3: How old was I? I want to say, maybe ten, maybe ten?
Speaker 1: Or like what you putting? Five? Six? What year was this?
Speaker 3: So if I was ten, this was.
Speaker 1: Two thousand two, five.
Speaker 3: Six, seven eight? Yeah, no, around like two thousand and nine ish maybe I think. Don't quote me on that because I'm not too sure. I'm not really good with timeline. Bro.
Speaker 4: What I remember was it was a specific action figure that came out with the Octagon ring.
Speaker 3: Actually, I believe I told you this story.
Speaker 4: Me and my little brother had some gift cards to go get toys, and I think they only had about twenty five dollars on it, but the toys were twenty four to ninety nine and plus tax wouldn't have enough. So I was like, hey, why don't we get this toy right here? It comes with a ring and an action figure n a belt. We didn't know who this guy was or what it was, but it was pretty cool, so.
Speaker 3: We grabbed it. I brought that one.
Speaker 4: I believe it was only twenty bucks and I'm like, who is this? It said AJ Styles. I'm like, oh, okay, this is pretty cool. I go on YouTube to search it up and this guy is amazing. I'm like, whoa, I've never seen anything like this. You know, that was when he had the X Division belt. It was the X Division edition AJ Styles clean biker shorts, and.
Speaker 1: That was his prime.
Speaker 3: Once this dude was, my eyes opened up that day.
Speaker 2: I was so hype on summ In w for the first time, right you But but like, eh, I'm not gonna lie. I just people get older and they have just the stare, right.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm this, I'm this.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, younger Adi Styles, because that's what he was. You thought he's now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I can. I can totally understand. I actually was just rewatching his match against Christopher Daniels.
Speaker 2: Uh uh yeah, playing specific Yeah, listens, I am at matches last week.
Speaker 3: This is when they both was part of Fortune and I can't remember if it was a p l E.
Speaker 4: I think I think it might have been Destination X because I believe before their match, Alex Shelley won the X division the X.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, come up, Brian Kendrick eleven.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this was definitely remember this. It was on YouTube. It was it was Alex Shelley. He was against Amazing Red. Uh who else was in that match? Alex Shelley, Amazing Red? And what's this guy? Rob? Not Robbie E. He looks like he looks like Zach Ryder a little bit, but I can't remember his name, Robbie.
Speaker 2: Robbie wasn't Robbie Robert Stone from from NXT, but it was Robbie from yeah before he was Robert Stone and NXT.
Speaker 1: He was like rock like like a Jersey shore game type of dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, yeah, exactly that. It was that match.
Speaker 4: So it had to be Destination X for suore Aj and Christopher Daniels both part of the Fortune Fashion and they had that match for I believe the number one contended spot.
Speaker 2: I remember vividly. I think it was just like no, like a like a like a respect match, like a friend friend match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was along those lines, you know what I mean? Because Christoph Daniels had came back from injury.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, you know, he was like he came back to help the baby basis, help help Fortune fight off Immortal or right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was That was another match that I love enjoyed watching. Those two guys were great. I definitely look up to both of them. More so aj Styles of course, because I knew him first. But Christopher Daniels was amazing talent. I also give him. He's not one of my favorites, but I definitely respect him so much, so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, but a listener asked me, we'll ask you.
Speaker 3: Do you watch a w oh of course? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yes I do.
Speaker 3: I watch almost every wrestling promotion as much as I can.
Speaker 4: Of course, busy with work, uh, going to the gym, training, you know, things like that, but when I can catch it, I definitely do. It's not I'll catch you know clips on Instagram that are you know, keeping me up to date.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So that's all the wrestling stuff. Tell us about your your your music career.
Speaker 4: Oh my music career, man, I didn't even start that. I want to say, I'm like a feature rapper, uh, you know, see me features with guys that I grew up with, uh you know, getting in the studio here and there.
Speaker 3: I write a lot, and you know, I try to help people write.
Speaker 4: I'm in the studio with a bunch of artists who are up and coming and I'm here, you know, brain stumming with them good ideas.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a background scene guy. When it comes to music, I love it.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like I have a talent for it, but it's something that I can't pursue at the moment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like maybe in the near future, you know, uh so, But yeah, it's I have.
Speaker 4: A couple of features that are out in public, but nothing of like, you know, my own, no solo projects that I put out yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so stay tuned.
Speaker 3: We're saying, yes, absolutely, stay tuned. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I love music, It's like, and it's not just you know, hip hop. I love music as a whole, you know what I mean. I play the drums, I'm learning how to play the bass. I have an acoustic guitar that I you know, mess around with. I'm on YouTube, you know, learning the strings. You know, different pitches things like that.
Speaker 3: So you know, I just love music. I'm a music lover for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool cool. Another listener asks, sir, is there anybody else?
Speaker 3: Ton?
Speaker 1: Is there anybody else under the asy style that you that you admire?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, Edge, It's okay, Edge, Adam coate that that is literally one of.
Speaker 4: My biggest inspirations for wanting to be a hell So he is number two on my old time favorite after AJ styles. So when I've seen a J and edging the ring for the first time, I geeked out completely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, edge him with a chair. But you know, that's how it goes sometimes.
Speaker 4: That was a great moment though, Like I I screenshoted it at least one hundred times and I still have that photo of my phone.
Speaker 3: I look back at it every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet that's the endview portion. Let's let's let's just let's gaff a little bit. If they say my country gas a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, okay, okay, where you're from? So yeah, let's uh, where's that?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's do an order. Let's don order from orders to the oldest to newest. Right, Okay, when the vision pro right, that's that's like the.
Speaker 1: Local indie scene, right hit New York. You know you were there.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, you know, about your fan experience, but then it was broached to me. I didn't notice after the fact that was in my only like yes, press.
Speaker 4: And you know, family and and and and wrestlers from like other promotions.
Speaker 1: This that right.
Speaker 2: But still with that said, right, I'm still gonna go ahead and ask you this right, Uh, tell me about tell me, tell me, tell me about your.
Speaker 1: Being there enjoying the show. A bah?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: So they so one division prone buyed you personally or no.
Speaker 4: It was actually a talent that I don't want to name just yet, you know.
Speaker 1: But he's uh, the one that I used to work with, and he's talking about given you.
Speaker 3: Might you might know.
Speaker 4: I tried so hard not to name drop because you know, publicity say publicity sake, of course, you know what I mean. I don't want to intrude on anybody's private life, you know, I want to focus on my career first, and I don't want anybody to think I got any handouts or favoritism or nah. It's just hard work when it comes to me. So it's like that's my guy. I love him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But you know, because it was because you're going to House of Glory, right, so you're going to be in the developmental territory, which is lp W or wrestling the stat third right, So we had one division. Prof course, you know you had lp W, w w X in the building. Probably other promotions as well, but yeah, those three primarily so he was part of the lp W contingent.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to invite.
Speaker 2: From a fellow, from a from a colleague, you know this that there, Okay, yeah, because you had what's what's what's what's your name?
Speaker 1: The Italian the Bronx Italian guy? His name again?
Speaker 3: Oh JD huh are you talking about the champion? No?
Speaker 2: From from from l from lp W, oh from w W Oh No, he was through the announcing and the camera the stadt third.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: I feel like I know who you're talking about, but I always forget his name. I'm so bad, but names, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: It was like freaking Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You don't know the name, though, I cannot give you a name for I'm so bad but names, and I don't mean to be this way.
Speaker 1: If you listen, if you see this, forgive me, all right, it's too many.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people to exactly when I see you. It's all love though, trust me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's yeah coming boy. You give me your recap and your experence from here from that night.
Speaker 4: Oh man one, that was my first encounterance with one division pro actually, and I had a great time.
Speaker 3: The talent everyone was great. The Iron Man match was insane.
Speaker 4: I have to give my props to those guys, like it was like sixty minutes and these guys are going in MANX. That guy, he made an impression on me. I will say that he definitely made an impression on me.
Speaker 3: I was upset that he.
Speaker 1: Lost, unfortunately, but you know breaks all right, I have wanted I haven't want today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Any you want to say anything you want to say to him?
Speaker 3: Man, keep doing your thing. Man, you're a great uh. Love love love love love your gear, love your energy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I actually learned a lot from watching you that day, so I appreciate it in one way.
Speaker 3: You're uh mentor by association mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: A cool cool, cool, cool cool, all right, bet bet what else? What else? Remember?
Speaker 4: Oh man uh Iris Jackson versus Max Capacity, Oh my goodness, that.
Speaker 3: I was a very very good match. Yeah, good match.
Speaker 2: I think they thought they wrote wrote I wrote my report right on my website stp Radeo dot com right that they wrestled like it was real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, absolutely, I felt like you felt like that was like these guys really going at it.
Speaker 1: Then he always heard trans like god damn.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my goodness. I mean the rough getting involved got me a little upset. But you know, we're not gonna talk about that home field advantage. You can't be mad at that.
Speaker 2: Personally was the four way with CMC, just Skywalker and I thought the Twitter guys invincible And who's the four man CMC?
Speaker 1: That's k Man, uh.
Speaker 3: Invincible? Just got Walker and the boxer Oh my goodness, what is his name?
Speaker 1: So many?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, he was great too. I love the way he was like in there inserting himself. He was great too, So I would. I can't remember his name. I hope he doesn't take offense to that.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of names and I'm bad with him, so you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What about the what about the main events?
Speaker 3: The main event?
Speaker 4: Man, oh man, that was I was upset that the title didn't change hands personally speaking, Oh why, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of JD.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with is nothing's wrong with him, you know, animal, that's not that's not somebody I want.
Speaker 3: To be a champion. Why not? Why not?
Speaker 4: I feel like he represents all the guys that you know, I feel like they got they got the plan for everything, like and then you know, when you feel that way.
Speaker 3: You get a little arrogant, get a little pompous. You got and as champion, I respect that, you know, you're supposed to have that attitude.
Speaker 4: But you know, I feel like when he comes against someone he don't have a plan for, he's gonna crumble.
Speaker 1: Huh interesting, Okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, all right.
Speaker 3: Best.
Speaker 1: So it's one division pro so yeah, overall overall, good times, right, good show. Oh no, it was a great show.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that I went. I was invited. Thank you to the person that who invited me.
Speaker 4: I had a very very great experience and I learned a lot like me just sitting there being able to and and and be enveloped in that environment, how things are going, how the fans are reacting, watching the Ya booze, you know what I mean. Those all those things gave me a lot of perspectives.
Speaker 1: Did you see my spot in the in the in the main.
Speaker 3: Fan, Yeah, oh man, I definitely did.
Speaker 1: That's my that's my wrestling debut.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Interference spot. Oh man, Russ.
Speaker 3: That was interesting, but ye know it was great.
Speaker 4: The new belt that they have looks amazing, by the way, beautiful, beautiful belt.
Speaker 3: Uh. Those guys are great.
Speaker 4: If I could possibly wrestle with them one day, that'd be a privilege. I would definitely like to, you know, meet a lot of those guys.
Speaker 1: I work close with them.
Speaker 3: Let me know, yeah for sure. Listen. Let me like I said, combat sports is my thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm ready to go now, but you know, I still need to dip my toes into wrestling territory, learn the basics, get that all done.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And after I get that done without sound or arrogant, I feel like would be done really fast.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll come beat some people up over there.
Speaker 1: Did you see the w W Elimination pay per view?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did give you a thought of that I wrote about toy By how I felt is that was one.
Speaker 3: Of the best endings since Wrestlingmania forty.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like that was one of the best things I've ever seen from WWE recently in a while, and I loved every bit of it, every bit of it.
Speaker 3: I'm still mad Sammy lost against Kevin.
Speaker 4: I love Kevin by the way, mind dude, Kevin is somebody I also look up to.
Speaker 3: He's like a model for my style. Uh and what I what I portrayed myself as moving forward.
Speaker 4: But Sammy, he has this charisma that you want to get behind him, but he always loses to Kevin.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I hate it so much, and it's just like, oh, but Randy coming back was insane. I feel like that was such a great moment. I knew he was coming though, I felt it. I felt it deep besides, like Randy's gonna come. I don't know when, but he's gonna show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great, like a lot of stuff, a lot a lot of stuff. But do you expect like happened that night? Yes, absolutely, the opening of the Girls Chamber, right, he came back and man, when she came back, I think she was gonna do it the teeth that she was gonna attack Live Morgan looking at her point, I know it's you, right, and if you shape for Naomi, right, this that third So what's that about.
Speaker 1: Let's find out what's back down.
Speaker 4: I guess me and my coworker have been saying Naomi attacked Ja.
Speaker 3: It's no way. The timing was too perfect.
Speaker 4: We've been saying it, and we all predicted that, like she's gonna get Naomi.
Speaker 2: Me and my boy Brandon, right, whom I have here tomorrow. I was talking about how just like two or three people capable of doing that to Jay Cargo, right, Charlotte Fly, Bianca, and who's the third person? We said, Ria, Ria, No right, we speaking, there's like three people were able to do that to Jade.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, do you think Banka had a part of it because he was.
Speaker 3: Like this that see this, this is the actual kicker. We don't know if Bianca said it all up. You know, it's totally a big possibility.
Speaker 4: I would like to think that Bianca has her own things going on, especially the elimination Chamber.
Speaker 2: I was I was like a little ass kids like like like school watching like like a fight right like this laughing and just be all hype.
Speaker 1: Right. So yeah, she came in they say.
Speaker 3: Just ran to hands hands loved it. That's how Jad we wanted to see.
Speaker 2: I was dying because you had like bank in the locked in the pod like depect sobbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, couldn't get out.
Speaker 1: And then it's funny too because like what's it called? She's like, I think she had the wrong reaction like we were sisters, right, been like what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Exactly like, Yo, what was going on? Why are you attacking her?
Speaker 4: It kind of feel like they're teasing it a little bit that she had a part in it and it might set up for championship map for in the future.
Speaker 2: And they had that was the beginning of the show, and they had Randy coming back right and they had.
Speaker 1: The which people call it the the Men's Chamber.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it came out to see him punk and seeing it as called back because they used to man, they used.
Speaker 1: To go at it back in the day.
Speaker 3: They did. They had such a great rivalry. See him punk again. So that's number three on my all time favorites.
Speaker 2: And then man I was rooting for him, and then Seth whole ass gonna cost sume punk.
Speaker 3: I was, Seth is so petty. You are a petty man, Seth. I'm upset with.
Speaker 2: You really few because like, why is he so mad up punk? You could have because he explained that one time he could promost saying, man, I used to so heavy punk but then you but then you but then you quit?
Speaker 1: Right, you need say nothing nobody and to watch some text you called me. You goes to me, bro. That's why you hate him so much?
Speaker 4: Petty man, Man, patty Man. He didn't get to betray in my field. You know, Seth likes to betray people to solidify their friendship.
Speaker 1: But that's what happened. But yeah, so you still got to figuret what what what? Papers?
Speaker 4: Oh Man, That's what I'm interested because I thought the favor was gonna come in, you know, after Chamber and I was shocked. I'm like, you know what, maybe he's gonna win and then somehow, you know, something's gonna be in his favor to like.
Speaker 1: I wanted him versus Cody like I did.
Speaker 3: I really did to stab me in the front. That was a great one liner.
Speaker 4: I said, Yeah, I'm not gonna stab you in the back. I'm definitely gonna stab you in the front.
Speaker 2: They teased that like two years a row. Now, yeah, and he came this close, but this short. At the same time he came that short.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wanted to see that so bad.
Speaker 4: Punk at WrestleMania Main event in WrestleMania was I thought a dream come true at this, But I'm like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: We got this, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: But then see the one and I'm like, I was.
Speaker 4: Okay with it because I'm like, I do want see it to get seventeen.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie me as a wrestling fan wants.
Speaker 3: Sing it to get seventeen.
Speaker 1: You still want to get seventeen?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I feel like he deserves it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's talk about what's what's trending, what's about like the historical moment. Let's about what's was trending right now and what might be if not equal to a better Right up there, we'll hoaking next ninety six Batch the Beasts, John Cena turning he being a heel for the first time since two thousand and three. But this version of John Cena right as a heel, I ain't gonna lie like it's one of the swerves. We're like if they didn't see coming. No, all right, but it makes sense in hindsight because like yeah, because like all right, why was she because one of the clue swipings. Okay, why is he still here? Foury year olds came out right for his sing with the rock, right, like that's the one that the clue. Yeah, that was definitely a clue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but give me your thoughts, man, I my thoughts. Give me your thoughts, man.
Speaker 3: I was shocked, you know what. Actually, and that was him becoming hell made me liking more.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of heel wrestlers, so in my career I plan to be a heel.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a baby face at all. I don't want to be a face at all. I'm a heel through and through. I'm a bad guy. I like to beat people up.
Speaker 4: So when he turned here, I had a little more respect for John Cena, you know, and it.
Speaker 3: Was just like whoa. I thought, this is something that could never happen. You still have kids rooting for you in this PG era.
Speaker 1: Now that right is like he said, this is like come this year is gonna be his spare.
Speaker 3: Class Glass and this is how you chose to go out. Oh you you have a lot of respect for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie like I much rather see see him Punk and Cody. But of course, but this isn't bad either.
Speaker 2: Now it's going this direction because you still got we start time to Mania trip just on himself right like, this is like resume season now Twitter, I was like, yeah, it sure does I know?
Speaker 1: Because me personally, I was like, that's the main season, isn't isn't really my world on plastic But that's after Chamber. Oh my god. That Now now with media season, now yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's been kind of dry.
Speaker 2: I'm looking part this season, but after after month, after Sunday Night, Saturday, Web Night, Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Saturday, it feels like, okay, now the like me, this feels like that wrote the Restumanda that we use action packed full of surprises.
Speaker 3: Everything going on. We didn't expect it.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry for doubting y'all right, because I would. I really was doubting them, especially the Rock, but this was going somewhere. So in hindsight, this was going somewhere and where we are now, so good stuff, good stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoying every bit of this. Man, I haven't been excited for a WrestleMania for.
Speaker 3: A little while. For a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So he'll see him versus you think Sina wins the championship.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, This is when he gets seventeen and we hopefully we get to see him a lot more.
Speaker 3: You know, he said he was going to be there and then didn't show up. I was kind of upset, you know, and I'm just like, what is going on? I thought, you know, he was supposed to be there every week, you know, showing up cool? You know, yeah, when do you see that? When? If I'm not mistaken, he said he's going to be back full tom. Did he not? When he made that interview he said he's going to be back now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, cool, I remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember I could have sorted that's what he side because everybody was talking about it. It was like, oh, he's gonna be back full time now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: He's just gonna show up at the PL's.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a busy guy. He got he's got the schedule going on, saying.
Speaker 4: This is your last year to do this, and I don't think there's anything that's more important than that.
Speaker 3: Once.
Speaker 1: If you do this, it's shooting whiskey versus for eSPI Radio.
Speaker 3: Right, No, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a busy guy, but he has to make time for the people that want to see him in his farewell tour.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We come here every week expecting to see you and people that he's not going to see anymore. When's the next time he's gonna go to Ohio to see, you know, to actually wrestle.
Speaker 3: People wanted to see seeing or wrestle, and we're not seeing that.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, man, you know.
Speaker 3: So I was excited. I'm excited, super.
Speaker 2: Expect on Friday or ain't know where it is? Yeah, this is Oh I'm like, I don't know. I'm w w's doing the things?
Speaker 3: So nothing they are. You know, I'm gonna be watching in the gym. I'm gonna be in the gym tonight, but I'm gonna be watching for sure, absolutely right, absolutely. I watch it when I'm in the gym.
Speaker 4: Even when I don't catch it in the gym, if I could watch, you know clips I'm in the gym watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah before I ain't gonna lie. I remember before before.
Speaker 2: Before no uh, the W Network and Peacock and all that, right, ye, like I'll go home. I'm like, no, go home and like watching my DVR right like a long day yeah record, yeah, it's that there.
Speaker 1: I remember like it. I remember like russ Uh I watched like rust do Mania, which one was it? The Rustlemania.
Speaker 2: Thirty what the one where thirty four rust May thirty four and Roman? Right like at work like I was, I was close up at my job.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it.
Speaker 2: Right, like like I'm cutting the money right friends, right kind of like watching this match stat there's that a way that's john I remember Johnson took.
Speaker 1: Mad Ship back in the day. He's still wrestling, right.
Speaker 2: This older guy at work I worked with is that was watching me watch on my phone that and like yeah, so like I'm in the car watching it. I had a ride like I didn't like I wasn't driving, Like yeah, I'm in the car watching it. I'm in the home like like in my bed, like laying down for the night watching it on my sleep the staff there, I fell asleep, so like I woke up and put back on this that I finished it the next morning right in my bed, right, and it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I watched that like on your phone now anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yes, the accessibility, that's why I said.
Speaker 4: I feel like when they said they were moving to Netflix, I said, that is huge, and I don't think people realize how huge that is.
Speaker 3: It is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I hate it's going to see something bad about that.
Speaker 4: It's so accessible, which it wasn't before, you know what I mean. So it's like, why are you guys mad at accessibility?
Speaker 1: I used to Yeah, I used to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I remember I watched for so many thirty five copy Mania one right at work on the on the w W number. Yeah, yeah, because like I missed it, right, and so I have to watch No. Yeah, it was Monday morning, right, I missed it, and then like I watched it. Yeah, I'm watching it, you know, in the car ride, I'm watching it while I'm working this that third you know, I'm watching on my break Okay, okay, cool cool cool cool cool Yeah system Right, I've been watching papers all the time on my phone, like like on the bus, I'm watching it like something, watching it live on the train on watchn lob like in the park, whether it's that third staying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's so rare. I watch it on my television.
Speaker 4: I'm usually watching it on my phone because I'm out and about, you know what i mean, working at the work, I'm in the gym, you know, a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'll watch it on my TV. Right, it's when I'm like at the crib with like a like a group of friends. Right, you'll have a watch party, manium, that's what time you watching? Oh yeah, or if I have somebody open, we'll watch it together in saying, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Wish I had friends that watch wrestling with me. My friends don't want to watch with me. Man.
Speaker 1: One time I was at the beach watching wrestling.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that that sounds great.
Speaker 2: What time was that, Well, we were at this time, but yeah, okay, that makes sense. Like you at the beach watching it right at the beach, and then we like leave packed up. Yeah, and I'm watching on the train, like Long Beach, right, the trains right there, I'm like on the beads.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like a triple threat match velveteen dream.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I missed that and.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that riddle. It was definitely double teams dream and I think, uh, what's his name, Adam Cole?
Speaker 1: And third.
Speaker 4: Could have been sounds about right, that sounds about remember that tween nineteen speaking of a teen dream. I was actually just talking to my buddy about him. Man, I heard about what happened. I'm like, wow, I actually missed him. He was actually a great talent in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, great talent in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm yeah, man, Well that's everything else man, Oh real quick? Plugs plugs.
Speaker 2: Plugs, yeah, social media bookings, oh wow, plugs.
Speaker 4: That's actually cool because I actually made a new Instagram specifically for my wrestling.
Speaker 3: Uh it's called Wrestle with Danny for now.
Speaker 4: It might change in the future, but that's something that you guys can follow on Instagram only right now.
Speaker 3: I made it basically to follow my wrestling journey.
Speaker 1: You'll see in the bio that's Daniel for why What's with Daniel? One word?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Wait, it's Daniel for why right?
Speaker 3: Yes, Daniel d A N N why wrestle with Danny H who ends?
Speaker 1: So all right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, definitely definitely follow that. You're gonna be seeing me post me working out, training. It's all wrestling related. You'll see me eventually post my top ten favorite wrestlers. Tell me what you think about that list when you see it, you know, tell me your top ten. I love hearing people's favorite wrestlers things like that.
Speaker 3: Who influenced you? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Would you ever wrestle? Are you in the business? Please interact with me. If you are a wrestler or a talent, reach out to me, tell me, give me tips, you know what I mean. If you want to train sometimes, things like that.
Speaker 3: I'm open to all of it. You know.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy that I'm able to dive into something I've been wanting to do for years.
Speaker 2: Real quick, like your music rights, the stuff that you've done, Like, is there is it? Can you find it somewhere like on Spotify or YouTube or something like that.
Speaker 4: If you search up on SoundCloud Flip Smalls, so Flip and Smalls, like Biggie, that's my actual last name, Flip Smalls, it should come up where you'll see some songs that I'm featured on. I don't know if it's still up. I haven't actually been on SoundCloud in a while. Yeah, so it's been a couple of years since I've actually put out any music or featured. I'm gonna be trying to do that sometime this year as well, you know, getting on more solo projects.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, next time, next time, right, if next time I had you one right, well, I want you to do right, like we should perform something like live.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, if you want, I could fit. I got a song that I love. I love, love love that song. That's my baby. That was one that I did off of the spur. I love performing it. I've done it several times. You know, they're like, oh, can you spit something from that? I could do it if you want. I don't mind, I go ahead, Yeah absolutely, let me see. I don't have it.
Speaker 4: I don't have my speaker. It's probably dead. I'm upset, but I could do an a cappella man. It's called you Ain't got no right.
Speaker 3: That is my baby right there.
Speaker 4: I could just give you a quick verse from it, one verse from it, just to you know, show y'all what I'm about. It's really complicated, how my shit is underrated because I'm better than the rapper that you be calling your favorite.
Speaker 3: See, I'm trying to be the greatest. My talent cannot be wasted.
Speaker 4: Hey, just have to face it. The DJ is going to play it. I cannot be complacent. I'm coming straight from the basement. I'm trying to send the message to show that I'm not playing. The ship is my life. I promise I'm not faking. I'm putting in the work. I'm making a bold statement. M check me out, man, but some small on sound cloud, real quick? Check that out quick the next time I had one, right, yeah, a low performance, All right.
Speaker 3: I can do that, man. I appreciate. I appreciate that. I would love that. I haven't performed in a while, so that'll be cool, real.
Speaker 2: Quick, real quick, right LPW. March thirty first, you're gonna be You're gonna be there?
Speaker 4: Oh no, unfortunately, Actually gonna be in Atlanta March thirty first.
Speaker 3: I've been mad about that.
Speaker 4: Because I've been seeing all the things that are coming up. March fifteen, I'm gonna be in Philly and Sasha, let me not say that word. Mercedes Monet is coming to House at Glory and I'm so so so upset.
Speaker 3: If I can get back in time to see that match, I'm gonna be holding ass on the highway. What is that again, Mercedes Monee? She's coming out to Glory March fifteenth.
Speaker 1: March fifteen, that's right, the tweets from now guts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping that whatever our business I'm taking care of it Philly is over in time. I'm gonna be driving. I'm gonna be pressing that gas pedal. Please cops don't pull me over. I'm trying to see Mercedes Monee.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet, bet bet, That's all. That's all I got right now? Anything, el sweet? We close out a man.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I just want to say thank you to you.
Speaker 4: First of all, if you guys are watching this, Gerald is great, friendly, personable professional.
Speaker 3: He definitely gave me.
Speaker 4: A whole lot of confident confidence to even come and be on a platform and speak about my journey. I was so shocked because he said, hey, you want to be an interview, and I'm just like, bro, I just told you I didn't even start.
Speaker 3: I didn't start yet.
Speaker 4: You know. I wasn't nervous, but I was anxious because I'm like, well, could he possibly actually? This experience has been so great. I appreciate you so much, So thank you for that and giving me this platform to you know, talk about my journey, and I was gonna start. Man, I appreciate that for real.
Speaker 1: Of course, man, of course, of course I bet.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna visit right now. I got things to do too, so I'm gonna let it go right now. But you know, I'm to get a chance from having back on. Put a little lot of performance fee for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of me, man. Hopefully I can get you know, with the program.
Speaker 4: If my jobs aren't hound me, I can you know, find uh actual set, like actual one of my buddies.
Speaker 3: We can probably go to the studio.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, hu, you sure man? Take care you have whim see, you have until five o'clock.
Speaker 2: You can last that long five o'clock the same day, about about four more hours to sell trouble and stay safe. I'll steal back live at five. You're ay, no as you pretty O. That's we gotta go alright, sure you
Speaker 1: Know, all right man, h