Speaker 1: Attention.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Tod Huff radio show, America's home for Conservative not Bitter Talk radio. Be advised. The content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Todd Huff.
Speaker 3: Well, that is right, my friends, you have tuned in to America's home for Conservative not's bitter Talk. I am your host, the one and only benevolent dictator here behind the microphone, Todd Houff. Email Todd at tot huffshow dot com three one one zero, twenty eight to thirty thoughts, questions, feedback, adoration, and praise. You know, the routine. It's good to be here. Thank you for listening. I want to start kind of where we ended in a previous hour of this program, of going through going through some of the sound bites, some of the clips of Trump talking with Elon Musk. This interview has garnered over one billion with a b one billion views. That's the as of right now, that by the time you hear this, depending on you know, when you listen or whatever. We've got a podcast that's on demand so people can listen to this. Who knows long into the future that number could be much higher. But one billion views of this interview absolutely incredible. That's in what thirty six or so hours from the time this thing finally posted. So we'll get to that before. Two things before we do. First, let me congratulate. Actually, you know what, I have some some sound effects here. Let's see what we got. Let's see what we got. I think this is the one I want. Yeah, there we go. Yes, that's right, Diet a little bit of a round of applause for the Biden Harris administration for finally getting finally getting president back to President Trump's inflation numbers after three and a half years, Reports are that the inflation rate has dropped below three percent for the first time since March of twenty twenty one, which is just about the last month before Biden's policies really started to kick in. This was only this was only about I mean, Biden took office in January January twentieth of twenty one, so January was I mean, he's only in office for eleven days. That's, by the way, as long as Trump was in office his first term. Before they started openly calling for his impeachment. So that's only I mean, we're only talking a couple of months, right, This inflation has not been below three percent since that point in time. So congratulations Biden Harris administration. You finally, after three and a half years, got it back to where it was when you started in office, from where Trump handed it off to you. So well done. The knuckleheads and clowns over in the Biden Hears administration, folks, you have asked for You have asked for a special discount on the Queen Size Premium My Pillow, and My Pillow has responded. It's the most requested offer. Well, the offer that is most requested, I should say, and they have put together a special the lowest price ever for their premium My Pillow in the Queen Size nineteen ninety eight. It's a great price on a great pillow. I use a my pillow as well. This this thing shapes to well the form that you need it to support your head. If you've got a big melonhead like me, broad shoulders, when you sleep on your side, you need a little bit of extra support under the big melon head, and so you gotta shape the pillow differently. This thing holds it shape support your neck. I love it. I also love that it's got the cooling technology. So go to MyPillow dot com slash Todd, use promo code Todd, and you're gonna get this special price of nineteen ninety eight on the premium Queen Size MyPillow. That is the lowest price that's ever been offered. You can also get discounts on other products as well, things like sheets and slippers, dog beds, towels, you name it. My pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd gets you all of those special prices. So let's get back to this conversation between Trump and Elon Musk. They start to get into the inner we shared in a previous hour of the program. First and foremost, what happened with the attack, the d DOOS attack on X As this interview was set to go live. They don't want people hearing about well, they don't want people hearing directly from Trump, especially if it involves someone who is not antagonistic and argumentative and creating an adversarial situation and interview. And so that's what Musk was doing, just having a conversation with Trump. And so we talked about of course, just what happened as that interview started to be released with the d DOOS attack. We talked about Musks thoughts and comments and conversation with Trump about the attempted assassination of Trump which happened just one month ago July thirteenth. Now they're turning a little bit more towards policy. And by the way, I want to thank the vigilant Fox on Twitter at vigilant Fox on X, I should say, is the is the handle there? If you want to follow that account, That's where I'm using her. Well, I don't know his or her clips on to kind of summarize and discuss this this interview. So they're now turning. Musk and Trump are now turning the conversation towards policy. And so they're talking about the no tax on tips policy, which Trump has come out and several months ago and said he was going to do. And then Trump, of course, excuse me, Kamala, of course tries to act like it's her idea. The left does this on a regular basis, but nonetheless Trump calls them fake. But this is this is kind of the start of a discussion on policy. Musk talking with Trump on X on Monday night. Here is what they have to say about that.
Speaker 4: Your supportive of egal immigration, but that but we obviously need to shut down illegal immigration, and especially on bet at the illegal immigration because you you know, and that's that's not the same as saying that everyone who's a legal immigrant is bad. In fact, I think most people who are illegal immigrants are actually good. But you can't tell the difference unless there's a solid betting of who comes across the border.
Speaker 1: Does that? Is that are your position?
Speaker 5: I say it very simply. They have to come in legally. They have to be checked. Because look, Kamala was the borders are now she's denying it everything that I do. She's saying she was strong on the border. We're going to be strong. Well, she doesn't have.
Speaker 6: To say it. She could close it up right now. They could, They could do things right now. It's horrible.
Speaker 5: Uh, no tax on tips and all of a sudden she's making a speeches and there will be no tax on tips.
Speaker 6: I said that months ago.
Speaker 5: And by the way, they had just the opposite. You know, they had not only tax on tips, but they hired eighty eight thousand IRS agents and many of them were assigned to go waitresses and caddies and all of this on tips. They have a policy, they had a policy, they were really going to go after you, and we're really harassing people horribly.
Speaker 6: And then all of a sudden, for politics.
Speaker 5: She says, you know, she comes out with what I said, which I think is terrible, and I think it's also hitting them very hard. These people are fake. Now they're also saying they did a good job in the border. We had the worst numbers in the history of the world, not of our country. There's never been a country in history that has had a catastrophe like this we've had, I believe, and I think you believe this too.
Speaker 6: You know you hear twelve million.
Speaker 5: Third, I believe it's over twenty million people came into our country, many coming from jails, from prisons, from mental institutions or a bigger version of that is insane asylums, and many are terrorists.
Speaker 3: So a lot to unpack there. He was asked first about the border, legal immigration, illegal immigration. That of course leads to what happens in campaigns, especially when leftists and a complicit meat are involved, which that is when of course the campaign is allowed to gaslight, allowed the gaslight and allowed to Basically, you know, if she wants to take one of his policies and say it's good, it's a good idea. I mean, okay, I guess that. I wish, I honestly wish that we had a opposition party who embraced a lot more of Trump's ideas. They would be much much, much less dangerous. Of course, then you have to ask the question, how much of this are they saying for political consumption versus how much they're going to actually do. And that's when you realize the answer to that question is it's all for political consumption. It's not when it comes out of the mouth of Donald J. Trump. That's what they fear him so much for. That's why they fear him so much, I should say, is because he means what he says. So they are fake. As Trump said, He's exactly right, they are one hundred percent fake. Kamala was first and foremost. The borders are the media wants to deceive you. They want you to think, well, that's not even a real position. Well no one said it's a real position, but that is how she was described in countless media reports. I wouldn't doubt somewhere somewhere along the way, Karine, Jean Pierre or Biden or someone in the administration would have used that phrase to describe Kamala and her role of securing the southern border. So she failed miserably. I remember talking about this at the time she was assigned this task. I remember saying, why would she even take this task because it's not a winnable situation, at least politically. Now. It could be a winnable situation if she would have said, well, uh, let's do the things that Trump was doing, right, let's just reinstate his policies. But see, this assignment that she had to be bordered happened right after Biden had undone the Trump era policies that well, the Trump policies that actually worked, Biden undid them, setting up a scenario that we have today. Then he assigned Kamala to take care of the border, making her the borders are or whatever you want to call it. I don't even like the term borders are. Reminds me of the Soviet Union, to be quite candid, But nonetheless, this is how they referred to her. She was responsible for this, and so she's just allowed to get away with it. There's no accountability. There's no questions about, hey, why didn't the situation get any better under your control? Why is it worse? Why is it significantly worse? Much much worse? None of those questions. She's allowed to gaslight us, to tell us she wasn't really borders are and if she was, then things are better than we're told that they are, that there's been massive improvements. None of this stuff is real. And on top of that, she wants to pretend that she's taking, well, she's taking some of these policies that she thinks that she can politically benefit from, especially in places like Nevada, Las Vegas in particular, if you have two candidates talking about what seemingly sounds like a very niche topic, the no taxation of tips. I mean, there's a lot of servers in the country, but that's not to say that most people are servers. Most people are not servers. And so there's this conversation that's back and forth over who they're going to vote for, and that's something that hits their pocketbook, pocketbooks that they'll feel that that's a real relief to them. And so Trump was saying at first and now, so she starts to mimic it. Trump says, Look, these people don't care about you and your life. You know, you know, five minutes earlier they wanted to grow the irs. They have grown the irs to target people like you for not paying taxes on tips, for not reporting all of the cash tips that you would have gotten over the years. They want to investigate you, They want to find you. Heck, they may want to imprison you. Trump says, I don't want to do any of that. In fact, I don't want you to have to pay taxes on this stuff at all. Trump says, I'm consistent. This is a principal position for me. Whatever you think about it, Kamala is copying me. She's not real. She's fake. She's lying about all this stuff. She's lying about her success on the border. None of this stuff is real, none of it. That's what Trump says. So can to continue this, continue this in a minute, my friends. But nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. If you are a smoker, if you chew tobacco, if you vape, Nick Knack Naturals is here with a product. It is a nicotine product, but it's a nicotine product that is much cleaner and much better than the alternatives. In fact, by using a nicotine miant, you can avoid having to deal with some of the messiness that comes some of the other side effects that come from chewing and smoking and vaping. There's no smoke, there's no spit, there's no slimy pounches, there's no bad breadth, there's no cigarette brakes, there's no discoloration of teeth, there's no smoky odor in the clothes, none of that, No spit cans, uh uh, none of it. And so, my friends, this product is not for you. It's not for you if you're not currently using nicotine. But if you are, and if you're looking for a naturally better alternative, checkout nicknack dot com in icee in A see nickknack dot com promo code Todd. If you enter that code during the checkout process, will save you fifteen percent on your purchase. Nickknack dot Com promo code a Todd Crush youervice my friends with nick Nack Natural. So let's get back to this. Let's get back to this. Trump An Elon Musk conversation. Elon Musk has what's described here by the Vigilant Fox as a dire warning about the future of America if the current border policies continue. He would be absolutely correct. This is a massive problem that has tremendous cost on the American taxpayer, an incredible burden on the American system. There's nothing wrong with legal immigration. There's nothing wrong with people who come from another country. I've said this before. We are, as Americans an incredibly blessed people. We're not blessed because we have some sort of superiority in our DNA and in our genetics. We are blessed because we have discovered, it has been revealed to us a better way to live. This idea of liberty, this idea of opportunity, this idea of free markets. That is what has unleashed the beauty of what happens in a society like this. And so Kamala is down there trying to figure out why people she's down in Central America, trying to figure out why people would want to come here. See, for someone like me or the vast majority of you, we think that's a no brainer. Because this is a great nation, this is the greatest nation on earth. It's being run by lunatics. And people who are trying to destroy it in many cases, but its foundation is good and strong. We need to return to that. People want to come here because the foundations of this country reflect the way that they reflect how they were created to live with freedom and opportunity. And yes, I know we've got real threats, and yes, I know that that is under massive. I just it's it's it's at risk for a lot of people. And there has been placed around the necks of the American citizen a heavy burden that interferes with their abilities to make choices that are well, that are things that they would do if they were truly free from the burdens that have been placed upon them by their governments. So I get it. I understand she doesn't. She's not understanding why people want to come here. So that being said, Elon Musk and Trump are talking here about the border, about illegal immigration, about border security. Here's that part of the conversation.
Speaker 5: And I started to add by Kamala saying how she is going to provide border security.
Speaker 6: Where's you been for three and a half years. For three and a half years, It's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this frankly, I think this is a fundamental existential issue for the United States. And if we have another four more years of open.
Speaker 1: Borders, and it's going to be even worse.
Speaker 4: With another four more years, it's gonna be even worse than it's been for the past you know, three and a half years.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure we've got a country.
Speaker 6: You don't have a country level elon.
Speaker 5: If they get in, you will have fifty to sixty million people from all over the world, not South America only. You know, we think of South America. We think of Honduras and El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico, you know, the four. But it's not that it's everywhere. They're coming in from everywhere.
Speaker 6: And I had to say it, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a super important point.
Speaker 4: Like people, It's like basically when I went down there, I was like, well, where are people from.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like almost no one.
Speaker 4: Was from Mexico now Mexico less, it's just a border. It's just a border with Mexico. But the people come in. It's it's it's Earth. The rest of Earth, and America is is only you know, about four, four or five percent of the population of Earth. It would only take a few percent of the rest of Earth to overwhelm everything.
Speaker 6: And we're already overwhelmed. Aliens, we're overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, we are overwhelmed. So if you know, Elon here says we're two to three or four to five percent of Earth. The population of Earth is is America, and so it doesn't take much to overwhelm. Now what does that mean to overwhelming? I mean to many of you this is this is self evident. But folks, we have people tuned in with all different understandings and backgrounds. I got some recovering leftists who tuned into this program. Some liberals in the audience, see they can't get past the fact that these folks are from another country, and so they have been so programmed. And my friends, if you have tuned into day and you have been programmed by academia, by the media, by government, by the Democrat Party, and if you look through the lens, it says I only see someone's race, ethnicity and all this stuff. Let me hear. Let me say to you, I think you can, since I hope you can, since the well the authenticity of what I'm saying, don't we don't look the vast majority of conservative people don't look at the world that way. We look at the world through the lens of We are all human beings, many of us, not all, but a chunk of us are people who are believers in the Bible, who believe that Jesus is the Messiah, that the Bible is true. And we believe that God made all of us, and he made us to be all human beings. And we just look differently. Maybe you have different cultural practices from where we're from, but largely look, we just look different. But on the inside of my friends, we are all human beings. We have a lot, we have more in common, more in common with one another than we have differences. And so now do I believe that someone can be radicalized and be turned into and actually embrace pure evil. Absolutely we have that. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about if someone truly pursues the way that we were created to live. We all have commonality, we all we all benefit from freedom, we all benefit from opportunity, and so it's not about the appearance of anybody. So pretend what I'm saying these words, that these are all immigrants from Sweden or some Western European country where there's a bunch of white people coming in. So it's not about race, not about xenophobia, it's not about any of that. It is about the ability of this country to do what it needs to do. You see, when you build a country that has to some degree a that has become, to some degree, maybe a large degree, a welfare state, and then you have open borders, it becomes a problem. I mean, this should go without saying. This should go without saying. It would be like if you had if you were growing a garden in your backyard, and you had planned to have enough food for your immediate fan, maybe there's four or five of you, and then suddenly you say, now twenty more people are going to move in, and you're in a self sustaining system. There's no ability to import food or you can't access it. You're way off the you know, you're off the grid. You're out in the middle of nowhere. And now they say, now make it work, Now make it work. We're obviously that creates stress and problems. That's what we have created. That's why we have a legal process. There are plenty of people who get into this country. In fact, I think dramatically more people come to this country legally than they do to any other nation on Earth. America is not adversarial to immigrants. America just has a process. It has a process that the Democrats and the media and the left and the seven pillars of propaganda are encouraging people, allowing people, excusing people from avoiding the actual legal process, and it overwhelms the system. More to say on this in particular, but I gotta take a break, quick time out my friends. Back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. Some concluding thoughts to what I was talking about last segments. I know I'm at the end. Well, I didn't get all the thoughts in regarding just the burden that comes upon any country, but in this case our country from illegal immigration. So we talked in general about what it's not about. It's not about race, not for some are there knucklehead idiots out there that are racist and zenophobes. Of course there are, but that is we are talking about the periphery. We are talking about people who are on the fringes. Now, there are people who don't understand why folks are not, you know, taught about an American culture, not given the opportunity to learn America. You know, the the American language, which is which is English, primarily so that they can, I mean, have the greatest opportunity to thrive, you know. And we don't want people coming in here that hate America, who have extreme beliefs that are antithetical to a society like ours. That should go without saying, doesn't mean that you should have to check your cultural practices and things. No one's asking for that. No one's asking for that. It's not about it's it's it is about just the stress and strain on everything from the job market, to social services, to the infrastructure of cities, all of this stuff. And that's what I want to talk about really briefly, and we'll move on to the other things in this in this interview. But I've shared on here before the number of cities that are run by Democrats, right, Democrat mayors or Democrat governors of states who have, on the one hand, said that we're a sanctuary city. You come to our city, you're someone who's here illegally, you're safe here. We're not going to use our resources to deport you, to report you nothing, none of that. In fact, we'll give you a driver's license, as Tim Wallas will do. We'll give you in some cases the ability to vote in just the local elections, of course, not the federal election. No, no, no, we won't do that. Well, of course count you for the purposes of census, so that we can allocate representation representatives in Congress based upon how many people are in our state, which can include, because of some delusional perspective, which includes people that aren't even supposed to be here, that are not American citizens or should not be I mean reasonably included in the counts. So we're quite literally assigning representatives based in part upon counts of people that are not citizens and are not in many cases allowed to be here. Lee and so. On the one hand, that's the response of these cities and states. But yet, since cities and states don't have the ability to run a printing press to print more money, or in today's world, press a button so that money appears magically in well, in the system, since they don't. States don't have that, cities don't have that, their budgets have to be Balancedee, the federal government can keep saying, keep coming in. We'll give you, We'll give you free gifts, we'll give you all kinds of things. We'll give you gift cards and cell phones and whatever. I look, I know, I'm not saying this happens across the board. But Folks, when these programs exist and when there's no way, no way to see and to tell who these folks are, there absolutely are people who are taking advantage of the system, number one. But there's also people. There's also for example, you can fly. There are play now in airports that are carved out for people who are not American citizens, who do not have ID, for them to go and for them to get on aircraft and fly around the country without having a form of ID. Now, how is that a good thing? Why do the rest of us have to go through all the shenanigans, go through all the security measures and so forth, and not the folks who are here illegally. The bottom line is it creates a massive strain. It creates a lot of problems, and it creates financial strain on cities, to the point where the mayor of New York, for example, Eric Adams has come out, We've talked about this before and he said, we're going to know, the burden of illegal immigration on our city as such is so much that we now have to talk about cutting services or reallocating funds that were designated for other things. We're going to have to do this because of the cost and burden and toll of illegal immigration. Why can't we announce that and acknowledge that. Why can't Why do we have to pretend like that's not a thing. Of course, that's a thing. Let's just say, folks, we have three children. I love my three children to death. They are I you know. I mean for those of you with parents, are parents with all parents, But those of you who have children, you know what I mean. The children are a blessing and there's times you want to smack them in the next week metaphorically take it easy out there. But this can be aggravating. I know that, But they are blessing. But to pretend to pretend that again, we have three children, I know when we went from zero to one, there was an additional burden placed upon us. Now, as parents who love the child, We're not gonna say it's a burden that's unwarranted or not worth it, but it changes things. And then you go from one to two changes things a lot. You double, You've doubled the amount of people that you got to take responsibility for. And then you go from two three and you're outnumbered. Right, that's what we've got. Some of you have multiple and they're blessings. But to pretend like there's no additional cost or responsibility or it is. I don't mean it's a burden that we just hang our heads about, but there is additional responsibility to carry. You just can't add things on infinitely without it having a real impact somewhere. You can only play in so many sports leagues, you can only take kids to so many different places at one time. It can over at some point. It can create a situation where something else has to give. Maybe this kid can't play in this or go to this piano recital or whatever. This is not this should not be complicated to understand. Of course, it adds to the burden of cities when people are coming in in mass amounts because they've been entering into this country and they have to have somewhere to live, and they have to have resource, they have to have food and all of these things A job ideally, who's doing these? I mean it just and then we got an economy where we're not adding enough jobs as it is. And then you got inflation on top of it. It's just it's a terrible situation. It adds to the It just adds to the overall stress. This is undeniable. So I want to move on from this. Before I do that, let me remind you. Let me remind you as echoes. I don't know what Echo's doing here in the studio. She's coming out from off of my pillow bed making some noise over here. So salty, my friends, is an all natural, clinically proven way to lower cholesterol. It's ideal for overall heart health. Heart disease is a major culprit in America today. Seven hundred thousand people have died in each of the last two years from heart disease, and so there are some steps you can take to prevent that from being the case. For you to make sure that you maintain a strong and healthy heart and so, of course diet and exercise can apply here, but there are some other things you can do as well. One of those things can include taking sole tea soft jels. It's a dietary supplement that's designed for optimal cholesterol health. It is a thea Flavin super extract. It comes from enriched green tea and taking two salty soft jails each day is the equivalent of taking thirty five cups of green tea. So I take this product. I had Crom Carmichael on last week to talk about his well. He's the CEO. He started taking this product for twenty five years ago. It's had an amazing impact on his cholesterol levels and his overall health, heart health and so forth. So you can check it out. You get a special as being a listener here on this program. Solty dot com Solta that's the website. Promo code Tod's gonna get you fifth two percent off that first order, free shipping. It's a three month supply. Check it out Salty dot Com promo code Todd that's so ol Tea. Salty dot Com promo code todd saves you half off that first three month supply. So let's go back here. Boy, do I have time to play? Let me see here. I'm gonna see if I've got time to play another clip before I go, before I go to break here, let us see, I don't know if I do or not. I don't know. I don't think I do. I don't think I do. So there's just not enough time this segment. I'll get to this in the next segment. But there's a few other clips, a few other sound bites that we're going to get to here, at least one more. If if I don't whatever I don't get to, you can go to the website. There's always the Stack of Stuff. That is the place if we don't get to everything, or if you want to see something I'm referencing, go there Todd Huffshow dot com. Just go to the Stack of Stuff. That is where you'll find all of these links. That is, again a hat tip to the late great Rush Limbaugh, who came up with the term stack of stuff. We name it that as well in honor of his memory. I'm gonna take a break here of my friends, sit TI. You are listening to America Something for Conservative not better talk. I am your host, the one, the only, the benevolent dictator behind the microphone. Here Todd Huff back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. Just doing my best to get through as much of this Musk and Trump interview as I can. I got one more SoundBite. I want to get to this segment. I gotta be quick to do that, though, my friends before we do that, you may have been looking at adding gold to your portfolio for some time. You see that it's at or near an all time high. You know that gold can serve as a well, first of all, a way to diversify your portfolio, but also it is a place that people often go in times of uncertainty, and of course we have plenty of economic and political uncertainty. It may make sense to take a look at your portfolio and consider the possibility of adding gold and or silver to your portfolio. That's where Harvard Gold Group comes in to play. My friends, Harvard Gooldgroup dot com, slash todd, you can go there for more information. To get their free investors guide on investing in precious metals, just go to that site Harvardgoldgroup dot com, slash todd. They can help you, by the way, with a precious Metals IRA. They can also help you with their private direct delivery program. This is where they actually send you the medals to your home, your business, preferred depository, whatever the case. Whatever you might need, whatever your desires and needs are regarding precious metal investment, they are here to help you. Harvard Gooldgroup dot com, slash todd use my name Todd. By the way, if you decide to move forward with an investment, you're gonna get a two hundred and fifty dollars credit Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd promo code Todd. All right, So here we go Trump and what is being billed as the funniest moment of the interview, Trump and Musk are talking about well, it ultimately gets to Biden and a discussion of Biden's IQ. With that being said, here's Trump and Musk talking.
Speaker 5: He did things and said things through this president with a low IQ, very low IQ. He had a low IQ thirty years ago, by the way, but now he might not even have a IQ at all. There is no there's nothing on the board that goes as law.
Speaker 6: He said things that were so stupid.
Speaker 5: That that that war would have been.
Speaker 6: That war had zero chance of happening if I were there, zero chance.
Speaker 5: He was saying everything the opposite, everything the opposite.
Speaker 6: And it's so sad.
Speaker 5: Because many more people have been killed in Ukraine than you read about.
Speaker 6: You don't read about how bloody.
Speaker 5: It is and how dey look just in the two armies you lost to half a million people and you know, Ukraine's having a hard time.
Speaker 6: Ukraine.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you saw the article recently, and it's true, you don't hear the true story. But if you think about it, Russia's gone. You know, Russia defeated Germany with US, and they defeated Napoleon. You know, they've been around a long time. They're a big fighting for it and it's very unfair. And Ukraine now doesn't have enough men. They're now using young men and very old men to fight, and it's it. We're in a very bad position. And I'm not going to blame exclusively, but i can tell you I could have stopped that, and a smart president could have stopped that.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 5: But we had a We had a man that actually made it.
Speaker 6: It made it more prevalent.
Speaker 5: It was so bad, the words that he was using, the stupid threats coming from a stupid face that he was using.
Speaker 6: I said, this guy's going to caused us a war. He's going to cause us and let me tell you, it can lead to World War three. That can lead to World War three.
Speaker 5: The Middle East can lead to We have numerous places that could end up in World War three right now for no reason whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and that's Trump's point. Look, I wouldn't Trump said, I wouldn't have allowed this war to happen. Biden had a low IQ thirty years ago. Now he's got no i Q. As Trump said, he's what do you say? A stupid man with a stupid face? Is that what he said? So yeah, and I know some people, look, this is you know, some people don't have the stomach for that. But we're talking about life and death too. We're talking about a situation that, no matter how you slice and dice it, this war happened on Biden's watch, and this war in Ukraine, and by the way, the war that we are seeing between Israel and hamas same thing. These wars, at least to some degree, to some degree, part of the factor was the leadership of this country. As I have said on this program for nearly a decade now, American weakness is provocative. American weakness is what's truly provocative to our foes, to our adversaries. It is provocative. You want to provoke these places to be aggressive, You want to provoke these places, to these nations to feel comfortable being violent. In starting wars, and so fourth, then simply.
Speaker 6: Be weak.
Speaker 3: If there's a weak America, these folks feel empowered and emboldened, and you can say whatever you want. This did not happen on Trump's on Trump's watch, and some people don't like the rhetoric. Oh my goodness, here we go again. He's back on X He's calling Biden the stupid man with the stupid face or whatever.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, but what is he talking about. He's talking about a president that, at least in part with Biden, allowed something to happen on his watch that did not happen on Trump's watch that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Now, and I think if you're bothered, I understand in a perfect world maybe you wouldn't want the president to say that. I get that, but I think have given the choice, and he's saying per person would say, given the choice between the president who says things like that or a president that allows circumstances that lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of people, I think we could take the one that I think we could handle. A mean tweeter too, is what I'm saying. I'm out of time. Though my friends gotta go. Thanks for listening, SDG