Speaker 1: But you're kidding.
Speaker 2: I didn't get record. I gotta start over.
Speaker 3: At least it wasn't like thirty minutes in.
Speaker 4: I made sure all three microphones are recording, and then I forgot to hit the button.
Speaker 2: I'm very tired. Let's do that again.
Speaker 1: That are we all on?
Speaker 2: It was a warm up. You're all on. We are all on.
Speaker 4: We're all getting levels red red, red red. It's not usually like this. It's a well oiled machine. Don't watch the page Maaster episode. Just take my word for.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: Everyone, Tony from Ack the Movies here and today we're talking about the final destination, and we're gonna ask ourselves.
Speaker 2: Did three d ruin this movie? Today?
Speaker 4: On Hack the Movies, Hello Casey for the first time today.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you doing? Casey?
Speaker 1: I'm how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 4: I definitely hit record and we didn't record for five minutes when I wasn't rolling audio.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: Uh, gad to see you.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you too.
Speaker 4: But before we get in this movie, if they asked someone a question, who are you properly reduced yourself?
Speaker 5: I don't know why I'm here. Hi, my name is Tests. I do horror art, and that's how we met. We met at Monstermania, the horror convention, and I started a YouTube channel, three videos.
Speaker 3: That's why, that's why we're doing this.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm glad you started the YouTube channel. That's when I realized you did video. So I was like, good, get them.
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 6: And I had been following tests for a really long time and always loved her work. And then when I was at one of the conventions I don't even remember, like a year ago.
Speaker 7: No, it was the first one I did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: The first one you did. I like, walk past and I did a double ta no way.
Speaker 1: You're here in this area. Definitely chased from La.
Speaker 2: I'm showing her before.
Speaker 4: I went to like her Instagram and like the mutual followers so many people we know followers you probably, but yeah, today we're talking about the Final Destination, which the five film DVD Glow in the Dark pack has renamed Final Destination four.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, because that was like a thing.
Speaker 4: The late twenty's early twenty tens, a lot of movies were either adding or dropping those from the title.
Speaker 2: Chris, we all know The Fast and the Furious.
Speaker 4: The fourth film was called just Fast and furious this movie did the opposite their fourth one out of the that fourth one dropped of the Uh. But yeah, this one brings back writers Eric Bress and director David R. Ellis from Part.
Speaker 1: Two, surprisingly, which I love.
Speaker 2: I's still I think the best one. What do you what do you.
Speaker 7: Think is to the one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think I like three is three? The fourth of July roller coaster?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, here, I really I thought everyone's favorite was two.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to learn everyone really.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, what's changed? An entire generation?
Speaker 2: Traumatized everyone, most iconic.
Speaker 4: Even though I think MythBusters did a thing like the logs wouldn't fall that way.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't balance. They would literally just fall off and just roll away.
Speaker 4: I mean, it would probably still ruin everyone's day, but it wouldn't balance. It would still cause a major accident, it just wouldn't chop your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was very.
Speaker 4: Excited knowing that they were coming back because how much I loved to And then I heard that they were going to do a racetrack opening, and since the highway pile up was so great, I'm like, oh, they're definitely going to outdo themselves this time. David r Ellis came back for two reasons. One, they wanted James Wong to come back, but he had scheduling conflicts with dragon Ball Evolution, the live action dragon Ball movie. That was a mistake. You should have just everyone should have just walked off that movie. I'm not even the biggest dragon Ball Z fan, but I remember watching that movie.
Speaker 2: Going, oh, this is not this is bad. Uh.
Speaker 4: And for some reason, David Arelas really wanted to work with three D, like that was like the thing that it was.
Speaker 1: The Texas was the Texas Chainsaw in three D two.
Speaker 2: That was a few years after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like the time I feel like every nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did My Bloody Valentine, which was in.
Speaker 1: Three Did you did either of you see this movie in three D?
Speaker 7: No? No?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the only one I've seen in theaters. I was super pumped. I was like, we gotta go to the theater to see this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A producer here.
Speaker 4: Said that he wanted to add depth to the film instead of something just popping out of the audience every four minutes.
Speaker 2: I think congratulations were in order.
Speaker 4: And I have a note here that producer lied because it's just things popping out at.
Speaker 1: The D time. That's why I felt every time.
Speaker 4: And now I feel bad because usually when we do these, I do the whole gimmick where I put the glasses on and then we shoot a v R three D segment.
Speaker 2: But I forgot to charge the camera.
Speaker 4: So yes, but I can't keep these on.
Speaker 2: These really hurt.
Speaker 4: This is where my Doctor Jacoby outfit when we I did the Twin Peaks cosplay. I don't know how that actor wore the store in the shoot like it's it's hurting right now, I'm going to take them off. That was a total lie because it is just stuff popping out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I went.
Speaker 4: I saw this in the theater. I was super hyped and then I hadn't watched it. Watched it till last night.
Speaker 2: Same yeah, and I feel you're like me. As we were rewatching it, we were like, oh, hold it up. That's why I don't revisit this one.
Speaker 5: I forgot it was in three D and I was watching it and like the like overt things coming out of the screen.
Speaker 7: I'm like, this is not.
Speaker 5: No one's watching things in three D anymore. No one has to be glasses at home, no one's still.
Speaker 7: I'm watching it. I'm like, this is kind of tacky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But before watching it, the only thing I remembered was the opening song, ticket and ticket.
Speaker 1: That's all I remembered.
Speaker 6: And I do remember liking it because I just the last time I watched this was literally where when were we?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: I think I was in middle school or something and I was watching it before school and then I finished, and when I.
Speaker 2: Got home, I like that you said you were in middle school. I'm like, oh, I was in like college in high school. You had to live in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still like it, Like, I still like it.
Speaker 6: It has like a good place in my heart, but it is.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 4: However, it was the highest grossing Final Destiny.
Speaker 2: Of all time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because two kind of underperformed, and we talked about in the episode. I think home video saved that movie and everyone's like that's awesome. Three did really well and then yeah, everyone came back for this one, but.
Speaker 2: The reviews were very negative.
Speaker 4: It made another fifteen million in home video. People were hyped for this. Yes, that's not part of the trilogy set though, no final trilogy I have, but yeah, let's get into this wonderful film. It opens up with the new line Cinema logo, which the film reels come toward the logo, but then they stop and they come back toward the screen, and I went, oh wow, so that producer super lied because literally.
Speaker 2: The movies didn't even start yet and they're pulling that gimmick.
Speaker 4: And then we see very digital cars on a very digital racetrack.
Speaker 2: They do not hold up. These are bad.
Speaker 1: Wait is this before the credits?
Speaker 2: Are after before the credits?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the one Final Nation where like the opening kills before the credits. But yeah, these race cards are going around the track.
Speaker 7: And they just look graphics.
Speaker 2: Yes, video game.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of like the early Fast and the Furious movie like two, where it's like this is this doesn't look real at all.
Speaker 2: Uh so that's already taken me out of the movie.
Speaker 1: Real place, Yes, real cars.
Speaker 2: It's called the McKinley.
Speaker 1: Speedway in the movie. Yes, yes they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, McKinley Speedway.
Speaker 4: This is in the same town from Final Destination three. Apparently I would move the hell out of that town.
Speaker 6: And I was looking for little Easter eggs in there.
Speaker 1: There's so many.
Speaker 4: There's so many because they had to reference all the other movies because it's the final destination. So, yeah, we meet our new group of friends. One of them is a Hunt played by Nick Xano, who was on c w's The Legends of Tomorrow. And uh, Janet who I know from nothing?
Speaker 3: Do you know what she's from?
Speaker 2: Yes, not the Redhead?
Speaker 7: I know the Redhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the Redhead. Laurie the Redhead. Who is Chantelle van Satin from the Boys?
Speaker 7: What did she the Boys?
Speaker 2: She's on The Boys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's Butcher's wife.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't watch The Boys.
Speaker 3: You should watch The Boys.
Speaker 4: But I know her from The Flash. She was in the second season of The flask.
Speaker 1: Where too violent for me?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Too violent?
Speaker 2: I know, I just no.
Speaker 4: I'm still mad that Amazon canceled The Tick on a cliffhanger and then green lit The Boys, and I was like, no, finish the other one first though.
Speaker 2: The Tick was great, all right, I don't know what the tick is.
Speaker 4: The tick with the blue comedy like he's like in a blue suit man was good.
Speaker 2: It was good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was also Patty Spivott on The Flash, which apparently I learned from an episode with Frank. The fans nicknamed her Big Booty spivot. Oh, Frank said that as if that was like everything, all Flash fans like, Frank, that's you. Is that what people were calling Big One? I guess so I don't know. Yeah, it looked fine to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why fans were.
Speaker 4: I googled and andwards like, oh yeah, there's a bunch of weird Flash fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay from what I like about you?
Speaker 4: Yes, And then uh, there's Nick played by Bobby Campo. I know he was in the screen TV show.
Speaker 1: He was the teacher who's inappropriate with a student in.
Speaker 2: The Scream show. I don't watched a Scream show. I watched it.
Speaker 4: Well, the first season was really good and then it really fell off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, his character name is Nick.
Speaker 4: And I recently shot with Gil and he had a really fun fact about this character that they had to change his name in the script, but they did like a word replay, so it was tom, so they switched it to Nick. But now every word that had t M in it became Nick. So if it was like I'll see you tomorrow, it would be like I'll see you Nick morrow.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Gil knew that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't find anything deep research that they didn't autocorrect and it just did it too well. They're hanging out the speedway. He's starting to notice things like his benches cracking. Also, yes, because the flight in the first movie was and they constantly called back to that.
Speaker 6: Also, whenever you pass do you ever like drive to Lombia chilid No, Well, you passed the new Egypt racetracks.
Speaker 1: So it always reminds me of this.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you're thinking of final for it brings just because it's a race, bring me comfort again again. The boys are too violent, but when I want to relax, put in my comfort.
Speaker 2: Movie has been.
Speaker 7: Taken off logs. It's just really like lulls me to slip.
Speaker 4: Who would let their girlfriend drink out of a stranger's hidden flask? He has been knocks that are actually a flask?
Speaker 3: You would ask a stranger to drink their drink?
Speaker 2: I mean I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't do it at like a speedway or something. I mean I also wouldn't do it at their age in college?
Speaker 2: Who knows what the fuck? I was like, what's that?
Speaker 4: But no, they're like adults, young adults, but like they shouldn't be drinking out a stranger's mystery flask, like what are you doing? And the boy were like, yeah, let my girlfriend drink out of your drink, but what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hand?
Speaker 4: There's a cowboy who shows up and he blocks their view and they're like, hey, cowboy, can you move?
Speaker 2: Not even take off your hat? It's like you move?
Speaker 4: Was just rude, it was, But also why did he just take off the hat? He's like, no, that's part of the outfit. The anything I'll get this hat off me is a race car coming off the track. Then we see a mom put tampons in her kid's ears.
Speaker 7: I don't work.
Speaker 4: No, it wouldn't for sound, by the way, I don't think she thinks it'll work, because she's laughing at them. She's kind of the worst. Actually, that whole family is sort of the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I looked up because so I was watching it. I was like, she looks really familiar. She's the elevator woman from Liar Liar. I'm sure she's in other stuff too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I do know, Yes, I did know that.
Speaker 4: She's also on an episode of The X Files, which ties all all together, because Final that Station started as an X File script. She was in the Terrible episode first person shooter. A girl makes like a video game, a VR video game, but like the character she makes goes rogue and starts killing people for real.
Speaker 2: And she was like this sexy eagle video game lady.
Speaker 4: They got famous sci fi author Billion Gibson to write that episode.
Speaker 2: It's like one of the worst episodes.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that's a bummer, But that's how I know her, Like that's the video game lady.
Speaker 5: I know her just like super vague things like that from the Elevator and life.
Speaker 4: Because she was like a model. She's not a good actress and like they only pretty much user because she was hot.
Speaker 2: She was trying.
Speaker 4: You can try and still really be pad at things. I do it all the time.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Nick starts to feel uneasy and he's looking around and we've become used to this formula.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: The good uh, the good old workers at the Death Factory are up to their old tricks. They knock over some oil onto the track, which makes one card kind of skid.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Janet asked if the fence is safe to block them from something like, yeah, it's safe. Cut to a screw just popping.
Speaker 3: Out of the screws unscrewing on their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a little confused with the Death factory here, like sometimes they have the wind do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then sometimes things do move super now, like the biggest one was the toilet in the first Maybe how the water goes back into the like it's covering.
Speaker 2: Up its track. Never tried to cover up its tracks.
Speaker 6: I think he does feel something. He says, like, oh, did you see just.
Speaker 4: The way death does the things? Sometimes it's a little too supernatural, like the screws unscrewing themselves. So another car takes off while being refueled.
Speaker 2: He's in a rush. I guess, like the pump starting.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to drive.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: They have like walky talkies. They have radios in those cars. They can be like, hey, dude, you gotta like stop. Drops a piece of pump on the track. It causes a flat and it sends a car flying, and then a wheel smashes through a girl just denihilates her girlfriend, right, Yes it was which girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 2: So she gets hit with the wheel. Yeah, it's pretty brutal. It's pretty fast.
Speaker 4: And then a second car crashes into the stands. Two people get sliced. Now apparently something like this happened in real life. There was some kind of like race. Oh god, I forgot to write it down. It was like in the fifties or something where there was like a huge accident and apparently two people did get bisected by a car food So that's horrifying Egypt.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was the new Egypt. I think we know about it.
Speaker 3: And then they put fences up.
Speaker 4: And they were like, you know what, we should probably put some fences.
Speaker 2: I love that it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe we shouldn't race cars like assholes. It's pretty dangerous, Like no, no, no, let's put fences.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep racing these cars.
Speaker 6: But you could just tell like they had so many extras and not many so they just were reworking with the same people.
Speaker 2: That little sect. Everything is happening, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like was everyone else on the other side, okay, where they like damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, which I think the mom gets the engine in.
Speaker 4: Her torso, which looks horrible. That okay, Yeah, the effects are really bad in this, and they.
Speaker 6: Did a lot of practical things which makes no sense. Exadly you want to know, but she was a dummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then.
Speaker 4: They sometimes you can have like a really good like practical effect and dummy, but if you have a distracting CGI effect and the same scene, it'll pull away from me.
Speaker 1: There's no point. And like they did use a real car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the the one car flipping looked real. That cowboy, yeah that looked pretty real, but everything else looked awful. Like the engine like moves a little too quick and then it stops a little too quick. The cowboy gets slammed into a pillar. His death's not that interesting. And then the bench finally breaks and the one boyfriend falls into it and of course it's popping out. The bench goes through his mouth at the camera and then uh, and then they ran out of ideas, so the cement of pillars just break and.
Speaker 7: Just crush her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really ran out of ideas pretty late. I'm like, come on, you're the guy who did too. That's like the most awesome opening.
Speaker 2: This one sucks.
Speaker 4: So an explosion goes off and kills the rest of them. Oh, I forgot to mention there's a security guard named George.
Speaker 2: Yes, it bothered me the whole movie and I had to look it up. He's Bubba from Forrest Gumm Shut up. You might not have known because he wasn't talking about shrimp.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That guy should have a thing in his contract where it's like I need to talk about shrips so people remember who I Well.
Speaker 6: My boy called it right away and I'm like, are you sure? And then I am dB, yep, it's him.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: Does he still not?
Speaker 4: Does your boyfriend still not like me?
Speaker 1: But he this was his favorite and then we watched it. He's like, oh god, that is.
Speaker 4: The worst when you rewatch a movie that you thought was great and you go, oh no, I will not go.
Speaker 3: I just did that with the new Prom Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know that movie scared me. H. We have to do that.
Speaker 2: I'll do.
Speaker 4: I will do all. I will do a whole What is the best Prom Night episode?
Speaker 2: We should do that because two and.
Speaker 4: Three have nothing to do with Prom Night except there's a prom and they just slap the name on it. But the original Prom Night, which Ami Lee Kurt Is dancing, I can just watch that scene on a loop.
Speaker 2: That movie's also. I don't think I ever saw the remake.
Speaker 7: Ax what it's not good.
Speaker 3: It was good when I watched it when it first came out, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: Like I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna watch Bloody Valentine three D and not like it. I ended up liking it even more. I'm like, this is even better than I thought. He stabs back. He realizes it was all a vision. He starts warning them, classic, we've seen it barely.
Speaker 1: He's like cowboy coming in.
Speaker 4: Actually he's a little bit smarter than everyone else, because that's just like something's gonna happen and we have to leave, and it's just like, no be specific.
Speaker 2: So they believe.
Speaker 7: I guess that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I would have been like, we all need to.
Speaker 7: Go right now.
Speaker 4: Uh so, yeah, they get into a bit of a fight. The mechanic leaves with his girlfriend his wife or no, the mechanic has a girlfriend. The other guy has a wife. There's an angry guy who has a wife.
Speaker 3: A very angry guy.
Speaker 2: So two couples follow. Yes, oh god, I got yeah. He doesn't have a name. I think.
Speaker 1: Racist.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what's her face is just Milf.
Speaker 7: I think that little credit is at Milf.
Speaker 4: Back in the day when you could credit someone like that, Like, yes, I play Milf in Final Destination.
Speaker 5: It's just funny because she does have like a slightly larger role than being the mill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they could have given they could have given her a first name. I don't think want to hurt too much. So yeah, they all get pulled out. So it's Bubba George, the two couples, and then the friend group. Uh, and then the crash happens.
Speaker 2: But I like Dick. He's like, there's gonna be a crash, and then you hear the sound. He's like, yeah, that would happen right now.
Speaker 4: It's not like a shock wherever like all the previous ones, Like oh my god, it actually happened.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, look like I said it was.
Speaker 5: It's like you guys don't remember this happening like four other times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I love right before it cuts to the credits, like the angry girlfriend just be like blah blah blah. And then the wheel that was meant to kill her pops over the found her.
Speaker 1: It found her.
Speaker 4: That was the guys of the death Factory, Like, oh god, like five of them left, but I think we could still get one with the wheel. We just got to move the wheel around people keeps and I have to do a skit.
Speaker 2: Of just like a bunch of grim reapers with like a.
Speaker 4: Chalkboard like or like the one that's like, no, you're over complicating it. Just have the car crash into them. No, but one off the pillar drops, like stop it. And then we get the opening credit sequence, which this was kind of fun to see in three D. It's all the deaths from the previous movies, but as three D X ray, which was really really cool, except they do Sean Williams Scott's and the guy's face looks nothing like Sean Williams Scott. They're like, we can't get his image of likeness. But yeah, we see some of our favorite deaths. But yeah, that opening scene really was a big let down for me. And again if it had been a new director, I would have been like, ah, whatever, understandable. Yes, the fact that it was like the guy and it was supposed to be a follow up to the car crash and the second one. Like James Wan he did an airplane and a roller coaster. There's like two totally separate things. But if you're doing car again, it's like a right, you gotta make it like really awesome, and it just it sucked, and the effects and the three D do not help it like that that two pile up I can watch over and over a Kain which I forgot.
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention in the episode.
Speaker 4: When I was still in Cinematica where we did h Earnest Saves Christmas. There's a scene in that movie where he stops traffic because he has a Christmas tree, and I act I actually at the time I spliced him into final destination to it made it look like, so I have a thing where he I edited where like he throws the Christmas tree into his car and it cuts to the cop getting back.
Speaker 7: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: I forgot to include that. I'll put it in whoa a little grat here.
Speaker 4: The next day, they're at Death by Caffeine. I would have picked any other cafe.
Speaker 7: Were sad? What about this restaurant?
Speaker 2: What about this one that's death themed? Like? How about we go literally anywhere else? They questioned Nick about his vision.
Speaker 4: Then they go to a candlelight vigil and some survivors thank Nick.
Speaker 2: They're like, thank you so much, you saved a bunch of people.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: The security guard thanks him, and then they get chewed out.
Speaker 2: By the racist who I forgot.
Speaker 4: He just drops a hard end bomb and I'm like, oh god, yeah, it was like Manny Muskets was in the movie.
Speaker 2: Manny ms goddamn.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, he just drops an arm like oh Jesus. I'm like, okay, he's upset, but I would I would have. Even Nick is like, hey, buddy, cam down, Look your wife was horribly murdered.
Speaker 2: But could you just relax.
Speaker 4: Then that night, Nick gets a vision and all the other visions in the previous movies were like subtle. No, his visions are really bad, cartoony PlayStation one grasping three D effects, and I was like, come on, like, what the what the hell? He sees the horseshoe and then the big crane with the hook. I'm like, this looks like garbage. Why did they allow this to happen?
Speaker 1: I wonder if you felt that way watching it in three D?
Speaker 2: I did, okay, I did.
Speaker 7: I think I watched it yesterday in three D.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah in the theater, I remember going like, ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how could you Oh you have the DVD? Could you watch it in three D?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: That's not a three DDVD?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, no.
Speaker 2: I mean I probably could get an old.
Speaker 3: Blue rod it's a different viewing experience.
Speaker 7: Than three D.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just remember watching it three D in the theater, and I remember that that was like the main thing, like especially these, because all the other clues in the earlier movies were like fun where they had to piece it together. But this one's like a horseshoe and a crane gonna light someone on fire. Better go stop it, all right?
Speaker 1: Which one doesn't?
Speaker 2: It kind of does?
Speaker 1: His visions remind me of Raven from that, so Raven.
Speaker 4: This is another example of Casey not realizing that I did not watch a lot of Disney Channel, and she says things as if I was you get it right.
Speaker 3: It goes like I don't know, yeah, and then she comes back she's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my little sister watched that sor and I would just be like, the show sucks, I'm not watching what.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that teenage boy Tony didn't like that, So Raven, how dare I cut to the racist truck driver in his tow truck?
Speaker 2: Which wasn't it like Carter Towing or something?
Speaker 3: Destiny?
Speaker 4: Okay, there's something called Carter, which was the name of the asshole in the first I.
Speaker 1: Think it is his name? His name brilliant is Carter?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, dumb, Yeah that's one of the called I know, I know, but yeah he is no.
Speaker 2: Look, that was Jess's favorite.
Speaker 6: I was crying laughing watching their first final destination, like.
Speaker 1: Every time he's okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I get that he's burning and I get that he was racist.
Speaker 4: But is he also a clansman? Because I feel like the Flaming Crust too.
Speaker 2: I guess he was. I'm just like, man, that is like, that is like real racism.
Speaker 7: It's also like just a lot of effort.
Speaker 2: It also feels like a lot. Ever.
Speaker 4: I feel like those guys, I don't know them personally, I feel like they work together. Also, I don't know if they're really doing it that much these days, especially with the advent of ring cameras, although that would be the funniest ring cameras.
Speaker 2: Just a drunk eye failing and then lading himself.
Speaker 7: I know, he like looks up.
Speaker 3: The window and see's been going down the street and he's just like wow, Like i'd react a little different, I'd be like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he drives down the street, bumping into other cars. He gets ready to set up his flaming cross. It's like Jesus Christ. So the horseshoe on his mirror falls and then puts his car in New I think, and sends it down the street. Oh, and it drops his uh crane and then he goes to chase after. When does the lighter fluid come into this somehow?
Speaker 5: Because he was did he dump it on the cross already at this point or was it in his truck still, Maybe got knocked over and maybe.
Speaker 4: He spilled it on to himself somehow lighter fluid spilled Yeah, and he gets wrapped up in the chain.
Speaker 2: This is so stupid.
Speaker 4: He gets wrapped up in the chain and it drags him and then the sparks from the crane like the fire, and you're like, it's just like slowly.
Speaker 5: Dressed, lowest dragged down the street and no one makes an effort stops.
Speaker 7: He saw the cross in his friend yard and he.
Speaker 4: Was like I get I get like he didn't help, but like no one else would.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, that guy's like still really alive. We should probably.
Speaker 5: Put it's out of the Like coming up in the movie, someone's like, oh, this person the hairdresser couldn't come into work because someone on their street got.
Speaker 7: Caught off fire.
Speaker 2: The truck didn't blow up. I don't know why that would stop you from going up.
Speaker 1: And his head landed in the He's like, I.
Speaker 7: Feel like I would use it.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, yeah, I can't come into work today. Something kind of crazy happened on my I could bite it at all, but I'm.
Speaker 7: Not coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look a guy's head just landed on my lawn. I'm gonna eat a couple of days to deal with that.
Speaker 6: Actor did do some of the stunt dragging.
Speaker 4: Oh I forgot. The funniest part of the scene is why can't we be friends?
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh my god, that was so funny.
Speaker 4: That was actually because he's doing a very hateful thing, and literally, if he just decided to be friends, he could have spared his.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's like a real ironic death where it's like he wanted to light on fire, so he let on fire.
Speaker 4: I don't remember death being super like joky before this. So then Nick has another vision of Cgi scissors jumping at the screen and he lets Laurie know. Then we learned that they we can see the tampon kids again. We're just calling on that uh and they are assholes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How they survived that first thing, I don't know. But they're like, hey, let's throw rocks at the lawnmower.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, I was like a shitty kid, but like I never did anything like this. I never would think to throw a rock at a lawnmower just for fun. But yeah, she like gives them money. She's like, go to the arcade, get out of here. And this is when she finds out that like the person didn't come because someone died.
Speaker 2: And she's like, well, you just I really need a hairca could you just stay open like.
Speaker 3: Two minutes before closing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like never, yeah, never.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's been a lot of like creepy stuff in these movies that are unsettling.
Speaker 2: The extreme close up on the toe. Now I wanted to throw Oh I know, that was like too much for me.
Speaker 7: The noise, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Word blood there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought, however, this one was pretty good. They did something similar I think in the uh yeah, the second movie when he goes to the doctor's office and they set up all this potential stuff that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: They do it again here.
Speaker 4: We're like literally everything in here can kill her, Like the seat's broken, so she might like jump and get nicked by the scissors. Uh, the fan is coming loose. There's a spill and it's actually really really tense. But like in my mind, maybe because I've seen it before, I'm like, well, they set up that rocker obviously, well with this.
Speaker 1: I couldn't remember.
Speaker 6: I kept thinking of there's another death in another Final Destination movie with the Eye, so I was like, oh, my gosh, I can't remember if that's in this one.
Speaker 2: What is the other idea in the fifth one?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember a lot. I remember really liking the fifth one, but I don't know. Are you going to spoil the movie for me?
Speaker 1: You did, so, yeah, I'll say, alright.
Speaker 2: Test, we need a neutral party here.
Speaker 3: So I also don't remember, don't even don't do not what?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 4: Okay, seen a movie and forgot something and someone reminds you all the part in the movie that you have already seen but had forgotten.
Speaker 2: Is that a spoiler?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's there's a gray area, because in my head it's not. If it's like something like one of the deaths, I wouldn't consider that a spoiler. So I feel like you're anticipating people dying in the movie. But if it's like a twist of a movie that you forgot, I would consider that the spoiler.
Speaker 1: Don't even say it because if you haven't seen it for a while.
Speaker 7: Wait, what can I know what movie?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good? But the death? Can I say the death?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it was a death. I can't even remember now. But it's the eye surgery.
Speaker 1: She's getting lasick, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Okay, I remember that now. It's not a spoiler.
Speaker 1: Anyway. There also is hold up quick.
Speaker 4: Casey counts movie posters and trailers as spoilers.
Speaker 5: Sometimes trailers nowadays on trailers are showing the whole movie now before I will.
Speaker 3: I have a grudge against Abigail and Companion.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, I haven't seen Companion yet, so I didn't watch the Companion.
Speaker 7: It was good the trailer, don't.
Speaker 4: Well, No, the first trailer I thought was vague enough, but leading up to it, all the stuff like, oh now I know.
Speaker 2: Everything that's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: The first trailer was perfect. Yeah, and then and Abigail I could go off.
Speaker 1: And I did watch The Hard Ice trailer, but I liked Hard Ice Hard.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: I don't say anything.
Speaker 5: I want to see, like Josh that I loved Ice. Oh, I have to go see it because I like Game Changers? Is that what Josh Ruben's on, the director of it? He does like a game show?
Speaker 4: Well, he did a He did a movie called Scaby, which was also good with the girl from the Boys. I think the racist lady from the Boys is in that one.
Speaker 1: But I sat on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Yes, so did.
Speaker 4: I watched three movies in twenty four hours on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: I've been single for a couple of years. I got home from my flight.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm gonna watch all these movies for work he's just doing on Valentine's anyway.
Speaker 6: Anyway, there's another one where there's a hot iron and is it like the hairspray bottle that's attracting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's also them.
Speaker 4: So all these things are gonna be set up. Her kid's running and then everything happens at once her chair falls, the fan falls, the kids slip, the thing explodes, but then she's totally fine, yes, And I'm like, Okay, that was fun. I just wish they didn't advertise the rocks so much because even like in part two, you see them moving the big glass outside, but you don't realize early on that that's like part of it. This one you're like, well, yeah, that rock's coming back, and sure enough she's like, I've got my eyes on you kids, turns around on the rock, goes through it. So yeah, the new guy at the death Factory, he's a failed comedian. Apparently he's just acting, just adding way too many jokes to his kills.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those people stayed after their shift, so sad.
Speaker 5: My favorite part is her like apologizing afterwards, like, oh, thanks for staying and doing my hair. I'm like, you almost died numerous times getting your hair done, like a hairspray bottle exploded, a phant almost fell on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he stayed late, but like they almost killed you.
Speaker 7: She's like, thanks for doing this for me.
Speaker 4: However, the most like morbid part of this because they some lawnmower guy runs over the rock, which kills her, but he's not aware of it, so he's just like having a good time over Why you just hear kids screaming.
Speaker 3: In the back, hanging out of the door.
Speaker 2: He's just like, it's like, this is so fucked up.
Speaker 6: Then they see it in the article or in the newspaper. Okay, they see her death.
Speaker 2: They see her death and that guy is like, oh man, that mil died.
Speaker 1: Yeah he lost the hot milk.
Speaker 4: But real, real quick, we get the obligatory we looked up if this had happened before scene, it's like, okay, every movie.
Speaker 2: Now they have to do the thing. We're like, we looked it up and other people have this vision.
Speaker 6: But they're like, okay, now, don't laugh at us. I would be like, okay, friends, don't be scared.
Speaker 7: Gonna die and you're next.
Speaker 4: And they don't know about the New Life breaking the Chain thing because they don't meet Tony Todd because he's not in this.
Speaker 2: One at all.
Speaker 1: Why wasn't he in this one? Why wasn't he in it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, he was the voice of the main bad guy and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Oh, which was an audio thing, so he couldn't be in the movie.
Speaker 1: They couldn't, like at least a little bit.
Speaker 4: I doubt they had Tony Todd in a motion capture suit being a robot, like I think it was just his voice. But apparently, I mean granted that movie was way bigger, but like apparently he had was doing voice stuff for that, so he wasn't able to be in this even as like a voice role, they weren't even able to get.
Speaker 2: So that was because the third one he's not in.
Speaker 4: Physically but he voiced is the Devil and the train Conductor. But don't worry comes back in the next one, which I won't spoil even though you both have seen it. Janet doesn't like hearing any of this stuff. She hates the supernatural, so.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't want to hear this. I gotta leave, And they're like, can you just listen to us a little bit, just like.
Speaker 3: If someone's like you're gonna die, be like I'm gonna sit and listen.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hunt decides he's gonna go get laid. He doesn't seem that bothered by everything.
Speaker 2: I would honestly just let Hunt go. Like he seems fine with it. And then Nick.
Speaker 4: Gets more CGI visions that lead him back to the racetrack. So they go back, uh and it's it's a mess.
Speaker 1: They get in there.
Speaker 4: Well, security is one guy apparently, uh so yeah, he goes to the track and he's like trying to like retrace his steps and be like, Okay, that person died here. He's trying to figure out the order to the chain, although like this is kind of hard to like get invested in because we as the viewer, know that if it's skipsy, it'll just circle back.
Speaker 2: They don't know. Yeah, they don't know, but we know.
Speaker 4: So it's just like I'm kind of less invested in their mission because I know it's doomed to fail.
Speaker 6: We would know this because we're fans and we watch the movies, but I feel like other people in the theater will just like go to see you.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: And also they're making these where you don't have to watch the previous one, so this could be someone's first find of those movie.
Speaker 6: The girlfriend and it keeps telling them let's go, let's go, and it's like, but it's working helping him.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he kind of figures out the order of everyone dying. Then the security guard shows them the tape to make it easier, and they learned that.
Speaker 2: The mechanic guy is next to die.
Speaker 4: So he's working at a custom mechanic shop and they visit him and then they almost crush him, like the girl bumps I do like when they walk in. It reminded me of the gym in three where she's looking around at all the things that could go wrong. Nick does the same thing he's looking at He's like, that's combustible, that sharp, and then wants her face bumps into the thing and almost crushes the two.
Speaker 3: She was so casual about it. Yeah, just killed someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, the Final Destination Universe, everyone should be fired from a job because the boss is like, hey, get your friends out of here. They can't be in here. It's like you should be wayde wrangery. Also, the machadic should be like.
Speaker 7: I don't know who the healthy are, Like, all right, my friends.
Speaker 6: He was so much nicer though, Like that is character in the beginning of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, that girl is a bad influence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was probably getting him drunk all the time from strangers drinks.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's depressed.
Speaker 4: And then uh, George reveals that he was a drunk driver who got his like wife and kid killed.
Speaker 2: Like that's pretty heavy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty heavy, deep thing to put in your movie. That's about to have the most cartoony death i've ever seen. While this is happening, the van in the the shop like gets loose and almost crushes him and you're like, oh, Okay, he's safe. No, because the spool that's attached to the van breaks off, hits an air tank that slams him into the fence, and then we get cgi diamond shape gore coming out and it looks so bad.
Speaker 5: I was watching this and I was like, I don't think that's possible. Like obviously, I'm not thinking the final destinations like very scientifically.
Speaker 3: Batch, but like my boyfriend was like, no, that would happen.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, I don't think you would get sliced into perfect cubes.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be that organized, it wouldn't be that even.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like I think you would just get like crushed.
Speaker 4: This is like a cookie cutter, Like no blood would be spilling out.
Speaker 2: The cue organ so.
Speaker 5: Convinced you was like that would actually happen, and it was like that's not a regular chainling fence.
Speaker 7: Look at that. It's metal. And I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Michael, but it's just it wouldn't be that delayed or nice. But like it reminded me.
Speaker 2: Of the Laser Kill and Resident.
Speaker 4: Evil Yeah, which was way cooler, and I'm just like, ah, that was right, and it also looks like shit, it looked so bad.
Speaker 1: That was a dummy too. It was practical, and then they just cover it with.
Speaker 7: Doing that was it?
Speaker 3: Would you look it up or did you like?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: I looked yes, I loved it.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel like this the gooey bit that falls out is digital, though it could be like he was practical, but that part was digital. But then like the people like through the whole are like obviously green screen.
Speaker 2: I'm just every.
Speaker 4: Time it killed, like you go for these movies for the kill and every time you get to a kill, it's just cartoony and dumb, but like not in like a cool way, and they're like, oh, it's just we're like halfway through this and I'm like.
Speaker 2: This suck.
Speaker 5: I thought like the practical effects made it look cheap or something, and they're like, let's put like digital on top of it.
Speaker 4: It also could just be this is like they're shooting with like HD cameras which weren't great yeah yet and three D on top of it. Yeah, practical effects, three D then yeah, they really hadn't figured out three D yet.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The only one who was doing it right at that time was like James Cameron with Avatar. But it's like a whole different thing. So many three D twenty ten's movies, we should cover more of those. They're terrible, They're so bad. What do you talk about recently? Fright Night the remake was in three D?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were trying to make a lot of horror movies three D. The one thing I could say about this is all the kills are during the day so you can see them. I don't know if you remember, but like real D three D you would put it on, it would make the screen dark, and then you would go watch a spooky horror movie that.
Speaker 3: Was in the dark, and then something would just pop out, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then maybe even see something.
Speaker 4: There was one night in twenty ten I saw the Fright Night remake and the Cone of the Barbarian remake in three D, and there were so many dark scenes we couldn't see anything in between that we watched twenty minutes of the Glee three D concert movie. It was the best three D movie to watch that night because it was brightly lit and colorful, like we can.
Speaker 3: Actually see three D about Glee.
Speaker 4: They just shot No, it was just it was a concert, but they shot it with three D cameras.
Speaker 2: But it was so bright and colorful.
Speaker 4: So we literally saw a fright night where we're like, I can't see anything. We see Glee and then we own a cone the Barbaria, where like the whole end is in a cave, like I can't see anything, Like should we go back to Glee?
Speaker 2: We can see.
Speaker 6: Something like you could have seen me in the audience for that. Did you go to the I went, well, I went to a Glee show and they were filming the audience.
Speaker 1: They came up to us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Add that to your IMDb.
Speaker 4: You were in Victor Crowley and you were in the Glee through the concert movie.
Speaker 6: Maybe I will sign your DVD.
Speaker 4: So Hunt did as he's promised. He got laid at the pool. Uh, and then he finishes and goes right to playing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love so graphic.
Speaker 4: There was a bit of nudity in the previous movie. There haven't been like a right sex scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I like these movies because they.
Speaker 3: Don't like you would really hate the boys.
Speaker 4: A lot of nudity, Like I don't want any boobs my violent murder movies, and also the murders.
Speaker 2: Better not love terrify and also I love terrified.
Speaker 5: Where Yeah, but like I when that scene was happening, I was like, Oh, he's at a sex club or like a sexpool thing, and I'm like, oh, there's like.
Speaker 2: A it's the local swim club. He has under on a list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just put like the flaps down on his tent. I'm like, that's not going to cover it, buddy, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: It did remind me of the love scene from Friday thirteenth a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he should have used some of those lines instead. He's like they were play a game called donkey. Apparently he ad lived a bunch of fake names.
Speaker 2: And the director just let him go to it.
Speaker 9: Are stupendous the best part and Friday the thirteenth, So yeah, he's getting laid and then Janet helps a homeless man who of course is not appreciative.
Speaker 4: He's like a penny and he throws it in the pigeon Ship's on her car. Her boxy Scion the previous movie had a boxy sign. I have the nice curvy sion. But these movies had the boxy ones.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: The fifth one didn't have a boxy scion because.
Speaker 4: It was a super prequel. It was this secret prequel is a prequel to the first movie. I waited for that one. Of course I was gonna spoil it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wait, I knew that. I knew that because when we were watching this one, when they were like, I'm out of Paris, I was like, oh, is this the one where they're doing that?
Speaker 7: And then it wasn't. Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Casey got so bad not a total spoiler, okay.
Speaker 6: My heart right, Well, then a loss. I'm trying to forget it and you keep reminding me.
Speaker 3: That's like, did you see the trend where it's like.
Speaker 7: Oh, you lost all your memory. We're so sorry. It's like sorry, It's.
Speaker 3: Like sitting down and starting the screen movies over again.
Speaker 7: You can do final Destination.
Speaker 4: Casey got banned that I told her Predator to was in LA. It's like, I can't believe you spoiled it. And I'm like, I see the first credit says Los Angeles, and it was on the posters.
Speaker 5: Spoiler, what's another post There was another poster that really spoiled the twist of a movie.
Speaker 7: It will come back to me.
Speaker 1: I've seen it Planet of the Apes, Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 3: Where it shows like the was it like the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 4: Or oh yeah, all the all the home video releases to the Statue of Liberty, like okay, well, the most recent examples of the New Captain America, they kept showing Red Hulk and I'm like, oh, that's gonna be a part of the big part of the movie. I'm like, oh no, it was like when you watch the movie, it's a secret that it was building up to this big twist that the President's a red Hulk.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, but it's on all the posters.
Speaker 7: What is And they've been showing that literally, if anything.
Speaker 2: I thought the whole movie was about the Red Hole.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. This was your big reveal. You spoiled it so much. Anyways, So, yeah, the bird ships on her car and she has to go to a what we're called a car wash and her son roof is broken.
Speaker 7: Change on her.
Speaker 2: She didn't have a lot of.
Speaker 4: Oh we got to mention Hunt has like a lucky coin that he mentioned earlier. Because this it's about to come up in the dumbest way possible.
Speaker 2: Nick sees a sign that says.
Speaker 4: Clear Rivers water something yeah, yeah, which is Ali Lauter's character Clear Rivers from the first two movies.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he gets a vision about a water related death or some like a thermometer.
Speaker 2: He sees water. It's like someone's gonna die with water. Oh and in the.
Speaker 4: Original death they die at the same time, but he's not sure which one di first because it would be like a microsecond.
Speaker 2: But he's not sure, so they don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Him and Laurier are like, ah, which one do we go to Something gets sucked into the pool that Hunt is at and it breaks the drain.
Speaker 6: There's a boy shooting at him with a water gun, right, and then he takes it from him and then he throws it in the trash, but it hits something that makes it pump the drum the pump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she goes into the car wash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I totally forgot about this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I remember this, this one they put in like the trailer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a good yeah great, And it says put the antenna down and she doesn't put.
Speaker 4: Her antenna down now, my sigh. I don't have to worry about that. The antenna is very tiny. It's on the back of the car. I'm being very sad because I have to get a new car and I'm gonna miss the ship out of that side.
Speaker 1: Huh, you can put it down.
Speaker 2: Old antennas that like up, they can like retract.
Speaker 7: I don't think my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, but a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them don't, like after a certain year, like internal, like you don't really need him anymore. I know one guy who doesn't have an antenna. Whoever was parked in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago. My friend was like, way too drunk and just ripped off a guy's Like.
Speaker 4: I would be safe, yeah, Like, well, at least I won't die in a car wash, but I would like to listen to the radio.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I sound so dumb. I never knew that's what that was for.
Speaker 3: It hasn't ever kind of like a TV, right.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I always wanted an antenna topper whenever I would get when it never fit my antenna, oh yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 4: That may Yeah, so she forgets to retract it and uh, it snaps off into an open fuse box. Who's running this car wash? They need to be fired, They need to be sooner.
Speaker 5: So the pool, why is there? Why is the way to drain the pool right next to the pool with all the.
Speaker 7: Easy to drain the pool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then her sun roof opens while she's trapped in the car wash and it starts to flood her car. Meanwhile, Nick his lucky coin falls into the pool and he's like, I'm gonna go jump into the pool to look for it.
Speaker 1: Like I need it.
Speaker 4: Just let it go, buddy, Yeah, and he gets sucked into the drain. So Janet tries to come out of the sun roof and she gets just her head out and suddenly it works again.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, And it's.
Speaker 4: Like going toward the big wiper, And that was the shot that was in the trailer her head and everyone was like, oh, we gotta see that, we gotta see what happens. Luckily, Laurie and Nick split up. Laurie is able to like just assume she knows what's happening on the other side of the car wash and just rams into.
Speaker 3: Her if it was a stranger, also I hope.
Speaker 4: Her head doesn't get chopped off. I'm gonna run into her car while it's trapped in a.
Speaker 2: Sunroom like that would have.
Speaker 6: Like Also, why did she go with Bubba and Nick go by himself. Why couldn't Bubba go by himself?
Speaker 2: Bubba barely knows. Hunt would probably like, you're a security guard, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yes, I can't remember. Yeah, but car washes in general pretty scary.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good one to choose.
Speaker 4: That was good that that that this is one of the even though there's it doesn't lead into a death, it is definitely like one of the most tense.
Speaker 7: Because she could die, like she could have drowned.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of and then like a pipe falls. That was like that was death's back up. Knock that one, dumb, But no, Laurie comes in like kicks open the sun roof and like saves her. So death has skipped her. But unfortunately Nick gets to the pool a little too late and his face Hunt has all his internal organs sucked out, and it shoots all his blood and viscera out of.
Speaker 7: The like it's through his butthole.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I remember most because I feel like now after watching that, because I saw it in high school too, and I was whenever I was swimming, it was like, don't go near.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get sucked through your asshole.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I don't think that it happened.
Speaker 5: You don't think that the pool drains at such such an insane velocity that it will No, I don't think that's that. The thing that has the capability to do that is right there and anyone can touch it.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta wear about it your hair, getting stuff that's happened.
Speaker 4: Where else where a thing. Also, don't be swimming right next to the drain.
Speaker 2: I don't know why down there.
Speaker 4: I guess if you're lucky coy goes down there, you gotta swim down there, and I'm going to get it. So they're all horrified, probably because one of their friends was just sucked inside out.
Speaker 2: That would horrify me.
Speaker 1: And that was a fake as we know.
Speaker 6: They couldn't use practical because it was a real community pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sucks. We couldn't see like the floating skin like a meat bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then they're discussing afterwards, and George is okay with dying. He's like I want to see my family again. I don't care.
Speaker 6: And also none of them care about Hunt, like they don't even I don't know.
Speaker 2: If they were really friends him. I'm not really a funeral.
Speaker 1: For him nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's funny because funerals happened really quick in this universe. Was it the previous one? The twins die, they have a funeral like that has to.
Speaker 1: At least the twins.
Speaker 4: Twins no friends, Okay, the twins are coming today, so twins are on my mind.
Speaker 2: They might.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two little demons come down, screaming the names of the nieces. Yeah, they love hanging on you. Just then they get a sign that gives them hope that the chain can be broken. And I forgot what the sign was because I watched this late last night.
Speaker 7: The newspaper.
Speaker 3: Right, they spilled it and it what did it say?
Speaker 2: It like?
Speaker 3: What everything except for a sentence that is.
Speaker 4: Escaping whatever that gives them hope that they can escape their face. Uh, so they go finally the quickly we did it? Yeah, they quickly run to George uh is trying to kill himself. By the way, it's most awkwardly where they're all sitting on the couch and he still has the new son like a bunny take the new saw. But he's just like, I've been trying to kill myself all night, which I wish we kind of saw this because he saw a little bit into when he.
Speaker 2: Has the gun and they all are done.
Speaker 4: But he's just like, I went into my garage and I put the exhaust on, and then the car stole, and then I went and did.
Speaker 2: This, and then this yeah down a bunch of bills, and I just threw him up.
Speaker 4: So while they're talking, they you know, they they think that they broke the chain, like we said, and they celebrate. So they pop a bottle of champagne and the cork goes right toward the camera. Was that line again, hold on uh? Something about not wanting it every five minutes, every five minutes, something like the cork. It was fine in the eighties when Friday the thirteen three had like the yoyo's at the screen, but.
Speaker 2: At this point we knew it was gimmicky. The shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 4: They all celebrate. Way later, Nick is packing for a trip. They're going away somewhere. I forget where they're going, but.
Speaker 2: They're going on vacation.
Speaker 7: But then they changed it to Amsterdam.
Speaker 5: That was smart, yeah, because that was like Paris, isn't that where they go In the first one, they're trying to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then uh, Jannon and Laurie are planning to go see a movie. Nick gets a vision of a sink and a hospital and he's like, oh, something's happening.
Speaker 2: He learns that the.
Speaker 4: Cowboy never died, He just went into a coma and he is currently recovering. He's like, oh no, the Cowboy's next. Then George and oh no, we didn't stop anything. And Death apparently had just weeks to kill this guy, but I guess it couldn't think of a fun enough way to kill him, so just let him live a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Death wanted to mess with these kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah's they wanted them to think you're all right, but no, just kidding.
Speaker 4: Kenny has such a wacky personality, is it Tony Todd? Is he really the one to you never know? So yeah, they're like, Okay, we gotta go save this cowboy. We gotta go find this cowboy. I love when Nick and George are talking about like, okay.
Speaker 2: So deaths get me.
Speaker 4: That means you're gonna die a lot, and there's just doctors and nurses around there. This is the best scene because you can tell they're like really like they're listening. They're uncomfortable, but they're actually interested in what they're saying. They're all like giving each other faces like what I feel like I.
Speaker 7: Would leave the hospital. I'm like, they know something I don't.
Speaker 1: Thought they could help, Like, how can we help you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Meanwhile, uh, someone an old man is getting.
Speaker 4: Ready for physical therapy, but he's also being racist, so his orderly just leaves and lets the tub.
Speaker 2: Who's above the cowboy running.
Speaker 1: Leaves a tub running?
Speaker 2: That guy apparently he was like that Okay.
Speaker 6: This scene also haunted me because when I lived in apartments, I'm like, I can't take a bath, Like what if that happened.
Speaker 2: I took baths all the time.
Speaker 5: You have to be like directly underneath of it, which unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Well I was the top floor, so I didn't worry about that.
Speaker 1: But remember I'd be worried I would fall, like.
Speaker 7: In your.
Speaker 2: Where You're Living scene, Well that was my due.
Speaker 4: Remember when we did the Monsters and I said, the night before my kitchen flooded, I was afraid, like my neighbors were about to come upstairs, and like, I think I stopped it.
Speaker 2: I think I stopped it.
Speaker 4: My landlord did not at a washer and dryer in my kitchen, and he did not tell me that there was a trap that you're supposed to clean every three months. It had been eight months, so it like backed up and I went on unclog water shut and like I now remembering this, like I was so packed that because I'm like grabbing towels and I'm like looking at my front door, I'm like waiting for some going to come.
Speaker 2: Out and be like what the I fixed it?
Speaker 6: It was fine, I think about it. That did happen to one of my neighbors because.
Speaker 5: Of me, I.
Speaker 1: Forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Well, Mayne Musket's got a call apparently one of his neighbors was using their oven to heat their apartment.
Speaker 2: On the landlord and be like are you home?
Speaker 4: He's like no, It's like, okay, there's a problem right now.
Speaker 1: That's really bad.
Speaker 2: It's so yeah.
Speaker 4: They they get to the Cowboy, but not in time. The whole the whole flooding knocks the whole ceiling. I love the cowboys saw it and was like trying to crawl away and it.
Speaker 7: Just crushes literally crawl.
Speaker 2: And I really wish he was wearing the cowboy hat in the scene. I know it doesn't make.
Speaker 7: Sense to take it off, you know, it doesn't make.
Speaker 4: Sense, but I reel be like, I'm awake, Now get me my hat. We cut to the mall, which is getting a new air conditioner.
Speaker 1: That day, and they're, Oh, that's what's happen.
Speaker 2: They're creaning it right over the glass.
Speaker 1: It looks like the will Grove mall.
Speaker 2: It did it?
Speaker 8: Does?
Speaker 4: It does look like Nick and George. They're gonna go find Laurie and Janet and a nice little wake to the first movie. George just randomly gets hit by a vehicle, which reminds me of the bus scene from the first film.
Speaker 2: But I like that. He's like, you know, it's like deja vu. My wife always said, I was.
Speaker 1: Really curious to hear what she said.
Speaker 2: That was always the worries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what mean?
Speaker 4: The girls picked a great time to go to the theater. They're building new screens and there's a lot of construction happening. Laurie almost gets sucked into an escalator, so they're setting that up.
Speaker 6: Oh, Yeah, it's the shoe takes a shoe that happened to one of my sister's friends when we were on the escalator and I quickly pulled it up.
Speaker 2: It would just, guys, it would just shred the lace.
Speaker 7: But you never know.
Speaker 1: That's so scary.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think I do know. I think it would just shred the lace. I mean, what kind of shoelaces are like, maybe.
Speaker 1: I do have that maternal incid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lift the car off the Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: I feel like I can get the lace out of the escalator.
Speaker 4: It's temporary, but yeah, it has happened. She almost gets sucked in. She's fine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: In the construction area, Uh, a paracle guy with coke bottle glasses leaves it on a thing that starts magnifying.
Speaker 1: Salt the smallest little things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then a tarp sets off, a fan that blows a cart that leaks fluid everywhere, and all of this is happening on the other side of a screen where they're watching the movie. The movie they're watching is, I mean, it's a made up one for the thing.
Speaker 2: What was it called.
Speaker 4: Love Loves Dying or Lovelace Dying. I think the actual footage is from the end of The Long Kiss good Night The Uh, the the action movie from the nineties with Samuel Jackson and what's her face Geena Davis. That's the footage from the end of that. The audio I think, I think they just added new audio. Yeah, music, it's a leftoverleig cap.
Speaker 1: I just find them.
Speaker 2: Stop doing that every time.
Speaker 5: I've been looking at them up as Christmas Carol down here.
Speaker 4: I review that in December, The Best Christmas. It has the song the missing song in the DHS version. Really there's also a blow up doll. You probably saw it. Crystal points that out in the upcoming episode and I'm like, no, because we used to do a gimmick where we would have guests but they would a dummy would hit the wall. But I can't do it on the new sets. I'm like, maybe I'll do it with the blow up dolls. So I got the blow of doll and I just haven't tried it. That's it's more leg roomy there now. Yeah, there used to not be as much like room there.
Speaker 2: Stop doing the random second she does it all the time.
Speaker 4: I think it's when I think it's what the wolverine I had the week Nd. Oh the music is from God damn it, I forget the music is also from a movie, and now I care.
Speaker 2: Oh dark City.
Speaker 4: The music is from Dark City, from the movie within a movie, which is a movie. Everyone keeps telling or one guy keeps telling me to review over and over again. But after under Wraps, I don't think I'm gonna be reviewing movies people suggest over and over again. Hear that because one I didn't do well and too he just won't leave a comment on that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, man, you made it for one person.
Speaker 2: And he hasn't watched it four years.
Speaker 4: He asked me on every single video to review under Wraps, and then I did, and he didn't acknowledge.
Speaker 2: It at all.
Speaker 3: You just have to like find him and can you tag people on YouTube?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I messaged him and he literally said, I can't bring myself to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to think it's over.
Speaker 5: Said, He's working for something for so long and now he finally got it.
Speaker 6: That's why I won't watch the Arnold series on Netflix because I love him so much.
Speaker 1: It's really watch do not want it to be like, no, not the window.
Speaker 7: You don't want to find out.
Speaker 6: I'm really upset. I still haven't met him. It makes me sad to just watch him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that show is bad. Arnold's Netflix show is bad.
Speaker 6: Don't want but this was about him, the one I'm talking about, Oh that one documentary right right.
Speaker 2: I didn't check that out anyway.
Speaker 1: Which Joey c told me. But you shall watch it. You love him even more.
Speaker 2: And I know why don't listen to Joey sick.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm fighting with Joeys at this moment in the timeline of the no and I'm never really fighting.
Speaker 2: It's always in my place. So yeah, Loriie is starting to.
Speaker 4: Think she sees signs. She's like something feels weird, something's going on. Janet's like, shut up, stop talking about all this day.
Speaker 5: It was so loud during that movie. I was gonna like secondhand, like shut up.
Speaker 6: Because she kept hearing things that people were saying in the initial premonition.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and then like the sir, move your foot, which happened earlier, like.
Speaker 7: The guy down front.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So uh, the fire goes off in the background and Nick struggles to find which theater she's in.
Speaker 2: He's like running around. It's like Uh is it this one? Is it that one?
Speaker 4: And she leaves and Janet refuses to leave, and she's like, I was meant to see this movie. Puts the glass on and then the movie within a movie, they're like, we're gonna blow up the pop and the theater blows up and like fucking rebar goes into everyone's head and just murders everyone. But then it doesn't stop there because it blows up a bunch of explosive barrels.
Speaker 2: I don't know why there's so much flammable liquid for a movie.
Speaker 5: Theaters, Now that you said that's what they were putting in, why do they have giant tubs of.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Someone let me know what that hazardous material was that's blowing up. But the whole mall starts blowing up. So I guess like Death planned a new mass killing and figured, like the Leftovers, it would work into this new killing, although they didn't expect on another vision happening. But yeah, within this, Laurie gets stuck in the escalator. But now the stairs have fallen, all the gears are winding up. Yeah, she was grinded into it like a meat grinder.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like we see a lot of it though.
Speaker 3: No more like just like her pants, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like when it does show the gore, it's cartoony and then it shies away from some of the stuff you would want to sing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it turns out this was a vision. Nigga's like, oh shit. But like if he snaps back in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of George, the worst time, I would have been like, oh my god, move like he tried to do that. It's just he's just like he's like, wait, Georgia, he wanted to die.
Speaker 2: He goes to the theater.
Speaker 4: He now knows what's happening, so he goes right to the background. Uh, but Death is trying everything to stop him, like the nail gun shoots him and saw everything he's trying doesn't work. He eventually gets a stick with a fire on it and like brings it up to the sprinkler and then stops it before it blows up. Uh, but his arms all messed up now. But yeah, he saves the day. Everyone's happy, Uh, I guess. Weeks later he goes to the Death Cafe, go to a different caf which, by the way, has had like a warning there the whole time.
Speaker 2: Right on the table like it's coming or something like that. I do like that. He tells the guy.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, your scaffolding's not tight, and he's like, thank you, sir, I'll work.
Speaker 2: On it right away.
Speaker 4: Didn't fix it a liar, So why didn't he fix it right away?
Speaker 7: Like, oh my god, I gotta fix that right now, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think he says, we'll get someone on it right away, like you now.
Speaker 2: Go down and just get off of this.
Speaker 4: So they're all celebrating being alive. The homeless guy is there. Why I don't know he got enough change for coffee?
Speaker 2: Why are you telling him case? He's like, get out, hobo.
Speaker 1: So just like how did he know? Well, I'm ahead.
Speaker 4: Of which, by the way, I love how Like in the other movies, like when people start uh predicting things, the cops usually get involved.
Speaker 2: Daniel Robot, we'll get in Bob.
Speaker 4: Like the first movie. Instead they're like, oh, yeah, you predicted another death. Good for you, buddy. Yeah. But while he's there, this is a lot like the ending of three. They start to look around and he's seeing like the pool Hunt died and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: He's like, guys, what if we didn't stop it.
Speaker 1: Well wait, he was like, yeah, you saved a lot of people. Good job. Did they just find him there?
Speaker 2: I guess so yeahs the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have been like, did you cause this? Yea, clearly we're fucking around.
Speaker 5: Also, yeah, I thought that when he before the vision was fixed, when he got the girlfriend out and like ran when you be in the movie theater, like are they doing a terrorist attack?
Speaker 7: Like why explain? Why are they all running out? They know something we.
Speaker 5: Don't Like, Yeah, he looks really sketchy. I would not think that he saved everyone and he caused it.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, he's trying to like make up. He's like, yeah, I totally stopped that.
Speaker 7: I definitely didn't on fire. Next the explosive bins.
Speaker 4: Like, honestly, I would be like, well, clearly he was trying to blow everyone up, but he tripped over a nail gun or something. Yes, the theater would be very suspicious, and we're not going to bring up anything else. He gets, uh suspicious, and then sure enough the scaffolding falls, makes a truck go right into them, and then it cuts to the X race.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: Of all of them that it's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I was like the second I came up on screen, I was like, some of them dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the X ray thing is funnier.
Speaker 4: I think it's funnier, and it's real brutal, like what's her face gets all the bar, the other dude gets like thrown into the wall.
Speaker 5: I just thought it happened really quickly, which I guess is like it's the end. But they were like, wait a minute, and then like the car and I'm like more built.
Speaker 4: Up, And I mean it is kind of like on brand because like the previous ones, it cuts like right before you see the thing happen. Uh yeah, that that ending is kind of fun, but uh, overall, now we've come to the end, it's not great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not great.
Speaker 2: It's doing the formula right technically, but the three D.
Speaker 4: Was a horrible idea, right, and I think it ruined the movie. This is I'm pretty sure I'm gonna rewatch five. I remember really liking five, so I think it's safe to say that this is the worst Final Destination movie.
Speaker 2: How do you too feel about those?
Speaker 1: I would think so, Yeah, I usually categorize it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a reason I haven't rewatched this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's also like with the script maybe that also makes it bad, not just the three D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dialogue and the acting was a little like, yeah, it's like the.
Speaker 2: First movie they were like trying a little hard.
Speaker 4: The second one is where they worked in a little bit more of the comedic stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there this one was.
Speaker 4: A little tongue in cheek like, which I'm okay with. But yeah, when you binge them, watch them, it's like they're not taking it as seriously.
Speaker 1: I know, that's what. That's a good way of saying it. Even the directing, it's just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're ever like going into a final destination movie expecting cinema. You're not like film like, you're just going in for a fun time, and I think, like it's a bad good movie. Yes, I Like, I would never if someone's like, oh do you want to watch? It would never be like it's terrible.
Speaker 3: It'd be like it's bad, but it's good, Like yeah, like I still like it.
Speaker 4: I would like if I'm like marathoning them, i'd put it on. But I'm never gonna go I'm gonna watch specifically that one. Yeah, I'll never do that for me. It'd be like one, two and five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I on whenever it's.
Speaker 4: Your comfort, you know, when those girls are burning alive just makes me feel all warm inside, not as warm as they are because they are burning alive.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: But yeah, uh yeah, casey not the case three D ruined it. I'm going to go back and watch more of those three D movies. I want to see how they hold up. Well, probably not.
Speaker 5: They really had like a renaissance in the mid two thousands. Now no one's doing it anymore, which I hate three D movies, like it really motion sick. So when that was happening, I was like, great, you can't see movies anymore because three.
Speaker 4: D itpends Yeah, it depends on the movie.
Speaker 2: There are some that did it really well. The one I go to is what is it like Lee? The Gleek cont movie?
Speaker 4: Of course, the Glee concert movies the gold standard. But we had twenty minutes to kill and we still had three classes on it, Like, let's go see Glee.
Speaker 3: I guess that's the best three D movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: The last one I've ever seen was Dread, the twenty twelve Judge Dread. That one uses three D well because they take a drug that slows down time, and like the three D effects are actually really cool because it's part of their drug.
Speaker 2: Trips that like fits the plot.
Speaker 7: I guess, yes, yes, And like.
Speaker 4: You know, James Cameron, there are some directors who use three D to actually add depth of Yeah, not like what this producer said.
Speaker 2: He was lying.
Speaker 4: They're the ones that used three D well, but overall it's pretty gimmicky.
Speaker 6: Mine is by Kids three that I just remember seeing. I think that's the first one I ever saw.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The thing is, your three D movie has to also work as two D if there's too much of this.
Speaker 5: Bad I saw the it was one of the Chris Pratt Jurassic Parks or Durassic World, and that was in three D, and I didn't mind that one.
Speaker 2: That last one I had seen, forty.
Speaker 7: X three d X is so fun.
Speaker 3: I saw Twisters and forty X Twiss.
Speaker 7: It was so fun.
Speaker 2: What did we see that's your last episode?
Speaker 3: You don't like forty xx?
Speaker 5: Okay, I've only seen Twisters in forty X. That's the only movie I've ever seen that way. Yeah, but I had a fun time.
Speaker 1: That was probably fun. I'm not a huge fan of forty X either.
Speaker 4: My first experience with forty X was a Godzilla King of the Monsters, so whenever a building falls, they added smoke effects.
Speaker 7: You just couldn't see the screen anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know this about that movie, but all of Boston gets destroyed, so smoke from the previous showing had not left the theater, so the whole beginning of the movie I couldn't see. And I turned off the water effect, but the empty seat in front of me had it on, so it's shut my eyes. I was like, no, you're still getting the forty X experience, and I'm like, I hate this so much. But then I saw the Batman to make sure I stayed away because it was like I just got off a flight and it was late and I had to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I guess I'm doing forty X.
Speaker 4: And then my jerk cousin made me watch it for her daughters the Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the youngest one made me stand in the aisle she was praising. So I've done forty forty X is done.
Speaker 5: I'll give it one work ago and I'll report back with I was not going to risk Twisters is really fun.
Speaker 7: In forty X, it was great.
Speaker 6: I saw it chapter one on accident in forty X and it was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: There's no They just were doing it at random times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, would would be and I had like my I suck in my Chick fil A and I'm just like, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 4: Can't even That was my favorite things. Jurassic World media. Monica was there. She had the drink and she's like, did finish the drink? And try Like, I'm sorry because.
Speaker 3: You go to a theater that serves like alcoholic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's people all around me with it, and I'm like, you're gonna be drinking and your seat is gonna be shaking the whole time.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you're gonna throw up.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I will not be seeing Final Destination Bloodlines and forty X.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to see it. Yeah, you well that should be the Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it'll be.
Speaker 7: So many movies are coming out in many Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the start of the summer season. That is going to be a busy month. But yeah, I gotta do one more Final Destination before this.
Speaker 1: I'll be there.
Speaker 2: I will let you know.
Speaker 4: Well, no, you know, because I might be spoiling five while we're reviewing.
Speaker 2: It for you. You got me there, you're spoiling you, Casey.
Speaker 7: It's the review watch it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, we will be back for Final Destination five at some point. I'm glad we finally returned to the series and we're able to get.
Speaker 2: Them all out. I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Doing all the Saw sequels, but I'm it's like March ish now and there's still no announcement of the new movie they saipposed to be this year though, Yeah, but there's no trailer or anything, so I might be like delaying some of the Saw episodes until there's a trailer. Yeah, that opens up the year. We got to figure out some more movies we can throw in there.
Speaker 6: Anyway, you've given me many ideas.
Speaker 2: Tests. Where can we find you?
Speaker 5: You can find me on Instagram at test give niche Artist. I also, like we said, just started a YouTube channel. We just checked it, but I also can't remember is it just test Givenish.
Speaker 2: No test give Nish Artists.
Speaker 7: Okay, the same handle on Instagram on.
Speaker 2: YouTube, I will link to it, give the description.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's only three videos right.
Speaker 3: Now, but we're going to keep.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of shorts over there.
Speaker 3: That's where you find me and Casey.
Speaker 2: What do you got going on?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 6: I know, I'm so busy with work, but I really gotta do something creative. Big find on Instagram at Casey the Final Girl do that posting what do.
Speaker 2: I got going on?
Speaker 4: Sign up for Patreon. Patreon's doing a lot of crazy things over there.
Speaker 1: I have a great idea for to be Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, consider if you don't want to pledge.
Speaker 4: Well, one, a lot of our commentary tracks are available to purchase without pledging.
Speaker 2: But become a free member.
Speaker 4: Because I have this thing turned on, well, it will randomly make free members of members temporarily as a trial. So yeah, become a free member. Try that out. And uh yeah, So I don't know if I could talk. I can't talk about it. I'm involved with a Patreon thing that I can't talk about. But become a patron. There's a lot of fun stuff, even if it's just a free member. Become a patron over there with some fun stuff. Hit me up on Cameo on Cameo that's fun. Yes, Cameo dot com. Slash Tony Paluso. I'll say pretty much anything. I'm not gonna The one guy keeps saying like, hey, will you make out with Christal? I'm like, no, I don't want to gross and also terms of service, but you can get me to do anything.
Speaker 2: I had to motivate some people.
Speaker 4: I wish happy birthdays to people, had to make fun of some guy. You want me to make fun of someone. My brother in law made me get a cameo for my own mother, So I'm like, hey.
Speaker 2: Dona, I hear you're a good mom. I hope your kids like pretending like she's not. So yeah, do any of that.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun and yeah, we'll see you all later. Goodbye, Hi everyone, future Tony here. A few months ago, during the Royal Rumble weekend, h Cody Rhodes read a sign that mentioned Christian Christine Chandler loves Barb and the person who held this sign turns out was a fan of mine, such a big fan that he was wearing a shirt with my face on it. So there is now a video of poor Cody Rhodes acknowledging the existence of Christian with my face on some guy's body. Anyway, I thought it was completely ridiculous and hilarious, and I decided I would let that guy leave a whole rant about Final.
Speaker 2: Destination for in this review. So take it away, all right, yep?
Speaker 8: Recording, Okay, recording good. I had to send this out to you, Tony. I had to send this out, okay. So I heard some rumblings in the grapevine that you were reviewing the Final Destination, the fourth in the File Destination franchise vision that actually goes in line with what movie you're going to be watched. And I don't know if you have seen the movie for but I think I know how your reactions are gonna be, or at least that's what I saw for my premonitions, which for some strange reason that they kind of went all weird fready, like pop out right at you, like at the camera, Like I just wanted to warn you that, you know, I saw these visions and you're not gonna like it because spoiler, the movie's pretty fucking bad. If I recall, right, the first part of the vision is you're gonna be talking about the racetrack seed where there's gonna be a lot of shit that doesn't make sense, Like how does a car that already on fire, gets plowed into, explode, sends out its hood and that slices up two people at half. One of them is actually an actor. I really like he's more of an in the actor, but he's relegated to be in a one dimensional racist which unfortunately, he's pretty good at playing racist characters. Justin well Bard. Give him a look, especially at Dancing the Dead. This is from what I'm seeing in the vision here. I don't think you're gonna like the lead. Holy Jesus, I mean the actor of this film, as I'm sure you could tell, uh, you might be able to tell you probably will be saying it in the video. The acting ranges from you know, Michael T. Williams or Bubba. I'm pretty sure that's how you pronounce his name. That's always how I pronounced his name. The guy that plays the security guard.
Speaker 2: George Yo.
Speaker 8: He puts it a pretty good for for of it's considering the material he's working with, along with some of the other actors like Andy the Mechanic. But the main character himself, Nick, played by Bobby Campbell. Yes, Bobby Campbo.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this was an off.
Speaker 8: Day for him or not. Because I have seen him in utter roles midtally not a lot like he was at a Law Order SVU episode or was he criminal at ten? One of those two. He was definitely one of those episodes, and he was actually decent as like one of the main suspects in the episode. Yo, so you're figuring so okay, So obviously he's worked with TV here, maybe he'll be good as the main lead and he gets some of the doll is not given a fuck or not given enough of a fuck acted I have ever seen. There's actually few films that actually sincerely pisses me off at how bad it is. Like I love the Final Destination series. I remember for seeing it like the original on DVD like around the time it came out, and I was pretty impressed. And I saw in a second, a third films at theaters around the time they came out. Say what the fifth film, which spoiler way better filmed than this one. But I saw the visions of what is to be, what is the cub or hints of what will be. It depends. It's like the films the rules change out. Ever, goddamn film. Best of luck Tony with this film. God help your soul and stay hacking and off it and well, let me turn this off.
Speaker 2: Remember to like, comment, and subscribe. Check out our other videos and Patreon page to