Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to another headlessess Magical mail Bag. We have a special guest with me and Nick tonight, Debra from Paranormal Pardema. I think that's how you say it, say a lot of the people.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's Paradigma. Yes, but Hi are you? Thanks for being here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is great right, well, today you are kind of hosting us because we don't have any mail in the old mail bag. Again, gus got to send it in. I got it. I got it right there at the bottom. Headless Giant mail or Podcast at gmail dot com. Send me your story.
Speaker 4: The people send this shit in that They said that they were going to we have no problem.
Speaker 2: I know, I get so many dms appealing you just send it. It's right there. And then they asked me the email address over and over again. It's like, come on, guys, come on, guys, we're going to figure this out. So normally we don't do a symbol with a guest that we have on the show, but tonight I figure, since we don't have any mail, let's go through the symbol. So I want to I wanted to go with the symbol of meat. This is a Carthaginian goddess that I think a lot of people don't know about. So here we see it in tile work, right, So this is in Tunisia, which is where Carthage was, right, and this is the symbol. It's very basic. It's a triangle with the little crossbar in the head. It looks like kind of a take on the ankh symbol a little bit. It's like a fat ended ank. Right. If we can go to the next there, sure, there we go. This is what the goddess looks like in statue form. It's very different from what you see over there with that little seal, But that little seal, that little triangle with the circle on top, that's what they use to mark out the tafits, and the tafits is where the Carthaginians and the Canaanites would burn their children, right, So they were known for killing their firstborn sons. And if they didn't want to kill their firstborn sons, they would buy a little boy from a poor couple and then they would take the little boy to the sacrifice ground and burn it up. So there were some sick, cruel bastards, these are the Canaanite Phoenicie. We can go to the next one there. See, this is a stella right outside of one of these tafets where they would take all these burnt up kids, and they would always mark it with their little mystical symbols and the seal of Tannin right there. So, yeah, you'll find these all over Israel. There's tons and tons of tafets where they would burn up their children because you see, the Greeks and the Romans, they had outlawed human sacrifice about a thousand years before Carthage stopped doing it. And the only reason Carthage stopped doing it is because every stone was picked up off of every other stone when Rome finally went in there and completely destroyed Carthage. And this guy named Cato the Elder would keep coming back to the Roman Republic and keep saying, we need to destroy Carthage. They're a bunch of sick bastards, and so they finally did. Can we go to the next one there?
Speaker 4: Oh, same one again?
Speaker 2: Another one, Yeah, more of the file work here, and that's the same one, just from a different angle. But you could see, oh, oh, here's another tenant. What's what are those people doing with the tenant there? Weird? Yeah, that's kind of the Catholic Church's take on tenant. And yeah they're they're still doing it still Carthaginians, no he sis Zelensky. Yeah, it's upsetting. Uh huh isn't it. This is a really interesting one right here. So this is Anderson Cooper right here. That's his crazy ass mom. And there's that that Catholic version of the tenant right there right over top of this guy who's being you know, burned alive inside of one of these topins. So Anderson Cooper's crazy ass mom tant at all of this Canaanite Phoenician artwork right there.
Speaker 4: Kind of Yeah, I remember when people were posting this like a few years ago going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to find out who that was and I found.
Speaker 4: Out, Yeah, that's interesting art. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's the goddess of human sacrifice. Again, she was a fertility goddess, so you would sacrifice your babies to her for more fertility. It's like, why don't you just keep that baby instead of But you've got the sacrifice of Abraham and Isaac that go along perfectly with their cousins. The Phoenicians who would take the first morn son out out to the burning ground and then sacrifice them and burn them up out there. But supposedly they stopped doing that, but they didn't actually stop doing that, So you know, the good stuff. So that's tannate. I hope people don't forget because it's going to keep popping up and get it again. You're gonna catch these candidates of all these elites with their little triangular tannate in the background, because that's what they're into. So how are you just what? Yeah? I want to know what got you into the paranormal? The idea of spirituality, spiritism and psychic phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yeah, what got me into it?
Speaker 1: Okay? What actually? So let me start.
Speaker 3: I've always been interested in paranormal or cult kind of topics.
Speaker 1: But more from a academic.
Speaker 3: Point of view because for a long time I was a atheist, so I didn't really believe in anything save for maybe UFOs because I had a UFO experience which kind of marked my whole life.
Speaker 1: But other than that, I didn't really.
Speaker 3: Believe in the and like the spirits and anything like that until my father died, and that was in.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifteen, and I'm at this.
Speaker 3: Point sure that he came to visit me before he let well, either right before he had left or after he was gone.
Speaker 1: And then that kind of made me question everything.
Speaker 3: That I thought about reality and why I was feeling, why I felt his presence or why got you know this hit, I guess this like intuitive hit that something was wrong. And then from there I just decided to pivot. I was in a PhD program. I was studying environmental science and policy.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 3: Maybe a year away from getting not even yeah, I was at the tail end of getting my PhD. And then I just kind of just dropped everything, reassessed my life, opted for a master's, and then kind of doubt, like just did a head dive in to more occult and spiritual topics given all my research background and academic background. I was like, well, a true scientist stays curious, so let me kind of dive into this world knowing what I know from like more scientific background, but using the research skills that I have to get into you know, the more spiritual stuff. And then I started realizing that a lot of this stuff has been around for years.
Speaker 1: The information has just.
Speaker 3: Been suppressed, and we've obviously all been kind of controlled in a sense as to what we were allowed to know and what we're not allowed to know. So that's how it all sort of started for me. And I've been doing that now since twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. And you know, when I really when I get into like the psychic stuff, I was doing tarot readings, and I had been doing that for the last eight years. Like I got really good at taro That started like helping me redefine my own I guess my intuition. That was really intuitive, but I decided that I wanted to take it a step deeper. Like I was like, well, at this point, well what else.
Speaker 1: Can I achieve? And I, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just you know, they say fuck around and find out I did. And I used dowsing rods. Yeah, I use dowsing rods to see if I can communicate with like entities. Definitely got some information on that, and the dowsing rods were basically my entryway into the psychic or medium realm, which I am part of now.
Speaker 1: And it's been a ride.
Speaker 3: It's been a ride, but that's how it's sort of been for me, it's been sort of like a progression. I didn't necessarily, you know, do that I have been doing this like oh my life or anything like that. It's something that I kind of came into through some very personal and deep experiences.
Speaker 2: So let me ask about your intuition, because I know I have very very clear flashes of intuition sometimes, but other times it seems a little bit hazy and less you know, connected. When you get a powerful feeling in terms of intuition, how does that manifest for you? How does that make itself recognized?
Speaker 3: Well, before entering into my medium abilities, it was just a sort of like a profound, like unquestionable knowing you understand, like it's something that didn't feel scary, it didn't feel strange. It sort of just came to you as a like like, oh well this is this is this is true, like this is what it is. So for me, it just kind of felt like second nature. Like I don't like I couldn't explain how to distinguish it. I know that it distinguishing it from anxiety. I just knew that my intuition didn't feel scary, if that made any sense. It's just it's almost like something that my body knew, but like and my mind you but like I didn't know how to describe it. That was before getting into what I am now a medium. Now, I mean it's at a different point, Like my intuition is very very ti it's like tied to my higher self. I don't know how to how to how to basically explain this to others, just other other than once you enter into this higher level of psychic ability or medium abilities, it's almost like if you've discerned it and if you've developed it, it's.
Speaker 1: Almost like one and the same.
Speaker 3: So like when it comes like I just know, and if I don't know, it's almost like I ask myself and then I like, you know, but I mean obviously, like this is not a like exact science, and even things in science things can be wrong. So it's just you know, learning from the mistakes and kind of mine tuning, which is like a lifelong process. But now at this point it's just uh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a.
Speaker 3: Higher form or stronger form of that initial knowing.
Speaker 1: It's it's like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, it.
Speaker 2: Is. It sounds like it's well practiced, like it's muscle memory.
Speaker 3: It is it is like muscle memory. But I mean that's a lot of psychic abilities or like even medium or any sort of paranormal or spiritual gift is is like that one. The more you practice, the more become sort of part of your being.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can I can agree with that.
Speaker 2: So what was it about tarot cards that helped open up that world for you? Because I got an answer. It's it's almost like the images can actually speak in a different way than like words or you know, visual Yeah, the person, you know, it's like the images are saying something.
Speaker 3: So interesting Tarot cards. I got into tarot cards because I started going on YouTube and I found some random lady that was doing At first she was doing this one woman was doing tea readings. I thought that was really cool. But then I found another woman who was doing tarot cards. And this was before the tarot card craze, like you know, just exploded. So this was back in like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: And so it was really kind of like a new thing.
Speaker 3: I saw that she had a pretty good number of followers, and it was just really interesting to me how some of these messages through the tarot resonated and as somebody who was an atheist and didn't believe in any of this shit. I was just like, oh, there's something strange here, like why why would this resonate? And so I decided to buy my own deck. I was living in the Dominican Republic at that time, so a lot of this happened while I was out of like out of the country. I was living in the Dominican Republic for my dissertation research, my field work, and I decided to buy a random deck of cards in a botica what they call it botica there Botanica, the Cubans called it Botanica, And so I went inside got these tarot cards and these were lapaniola, which are different from traditional tarot decks. But I started reading it and started learning and getting into the symbolism and everything. Then I noticed and realized how nuanced tarot was, that it was very much tied to a lot of esoteric and occult knowledge that I hadn't like previously known.
Speaker 1: So then that's when.
Speaker 3: I be as somebody who's like, you know, a lifelong student, like I just believe in learning, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I gotta know more, and.
Speaker 3: I kind of just went into a deep dive of like the history of tarot.
Speaker 1: You know, why, what are these images? What are they tied to?
Speaker 3: The archetypes tied to the tarot, the symbols tied to the tarot, the colors, like just all these like this rich information that's just held in the like a little deck of cards. And then how this information helps us into it or discern or practice like our like our own intuition and our discernment, but also can help guide us in whatever it is that we are going through in our life through our association with the symbols and the information that's already sort of inherent in the tarot. And so that's how I started to use it, and I started reading the tearo a little differently from a lot of people. What I started doing was folk because I saw somebody doing I was like, this makes more sense focusing on the images and the symbolisms that like that stood out to me rather than the typical, like traditional definition of what this this actual card meant, and then sort of weaving a story with like all these cards and people really resonated with that, and I was like, oh, there's something here.
Speaker 1: And that's how I actually ended.
Speaker 3: Up developing more of my intuition myself, but also a deeper understanding and knowledge of the archetypes that the tarot has and how it is tied to the archetypes and within our lives. And so that's what I did, and that's what I do, beautiful.
Speaker 2: So were you drawn more to the major arcane or minor arcane when you first started getting into it?
Speaker 3: Honestly, both major ar kanda are obviously the big like you know, tied to the fool's journey, the hero's journey, So they're really definitely the bigger themes that we kind of as a collective experience. But then the main arkanda is really going to tell you a little bit more details about maybe some more individual experiences or personal day to day lives. And I think both are just as extremely important.
Speaker 1: If anything, I'm.
Speaker 3: Always going to be tied to the major kind of more and like I go more toward that, but that's because as a type of person I am, I'm more of a bigger picture person, So I just am more like attracted to the deeper esoteric meetings of these major archetypes, but the minor kind of.
Speaker 1: Are just as important. But yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like all little events that start weaving the bigger events together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and seeing how they kind of interrelay and interplay with each other.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I love the elemental nature of tarot decks, Like you really get that sensation that there's all these different forces converging, and that's where you get fate from. It's like all these different lines, you know, crossing and then creating the energy for these events to happen. But absolutely it's something else when you've got the intuition to start following this stuff. It's it takes a lot of bravery right to enter space full time and be like I am a psychic. You know, that's that's a big step. What got you to take that plunge?
Speaker 3: Well, for a long time, I had a lot of trepidation or sort of like I was averse to even calling myself a psychic, And I still don't necessarily call myself a psychic.
Speaker 1: Just because of the.
Speaker 3: Connotation that the word has, Like so like what people tend to assume that a psychic is, or like what a psychic should be, as opposed to what it truly is, And so I kind of shy away from using the term psychic. But I always considered myself an intuitive.
Speaker 1: And and something always.
Speaker 3: I don't know when I before my medium abilities, before getting into these, like.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I know there's more. I know that, like I psych.
Speaker 2: U she froze up. Oh no, come back to us. Are you there?
Speaker 3: I'm here?
Speaker 1: Okay, where did we lose me? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Right after you got started started with what, I don't know, you were going to say something and then it froze up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're like leading into something to say.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay. So I always consider myself intuitive.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't want to call yourself a psychic and all that stuff too, Yes, I didn't want.
Speaker 3: To call myself a psychic. Okay, cool, So we got that part.
Speaker 1: And then so basically for a while.
Speaker 3: I understood that, yeah, there was like a degree of psychic ability, but I didn't necessarily want to be like, oh, yeah, I'm a psychic because I didn't really understand how these manifested within me.
Speaker 1: Because that's my thing too, like I kind of want.
Speaker 3: To understand what's happening or like get a good grasp to something before I start to like name myself like label myself understand because unfortunately or fortunately, how you look at it, labels matter to a certain extent, right, So but you know, once again, now, once I got into a medium and I started practicing like that was just like a whole other a whole other level of things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so let me ask you about your medium ship. I've been to a few spiritualist church meetings. This okay, this is in what's it called, I forget. It's a place in Virginia. It's pretty well known, but there's only like three or four like major spiritualist spots on the East coast. But they did you know, the spiritualist the medium reading right up there at the pulpit. Kind of a different experience, you know, Normally people associate this with like some sort of psychic show or something. But when you're sitting in church and the guys like the spirits are calling me to talk to you, and it's like, well, this is a different experience. How did you get into mediumship?
Speaker 3: I was thrust upon it. How did I get into mediumship? Well, I told you, I was. I was like, okay, well there has to be more. I want to know if there's a next step, because you know, at this point I had learned enough and understood enough about this realm that I was like, Okay, well, all these people have these different types of experiences, like I want to I want to experience something more from what I've already been experienced. This is why I decided to go with dowsing rods. And that was interesting.
Speaker 1: So if anybody has any doubt.
Speaker 3: That dowsing rods are real, I can stand as a testament that they'd work if you know how to use.
Speaker 1: Them, and if you think that you know there isn't danger in there, there is. But anyway, what ended up happening was I was using.
Speaker 3: Dowsing rods and I somehow connected to my own spirit guides.
Speaker 1: That was fine, wasn't fine or what? It was? All fine?
Speaker 3: But I guess in retrospect everything's fine. But what got kind of serious and what things got serious was when I lent my dowsing rods to my sister.
Speaker 1: So she saw what I was, like, what was happening with the dowsing rods.
Speaker 3: My husband saw what was happening with the dowsing rods, and everybody was like, what the heck is this? And so I lent my dowsing rods to my sisters and I was like, go do your thing, use them, be careful, protect yourself, all these things, and I decided I was like.
Speaker 1: Like feeling withdraws. I guess, I don't know how to describe this. I was just like, but I need the dowsing rods. I need to speak to my guides. And I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't need the dowsing rods. I don't need to I don't need that. I'm a conduit. I'm a vessel, I'm the channel. And so I was like, I'm going to see how I can do this myself. And so I started doing that. I started sort of kind of getting into more meditative state and trying to see if they would answer me me but using my body, and they did.
Speaker 1: And for a while, I.
Speaker 3: Uh was just communicating with my spirit guides. It started off very like simple, rudimental, like however you want to call it.
Speaker 1: It was just yes or no answers.
Speaker 3: Like all I was getting was yes or no, and I was like, okay, cool, no problem. But I started getting more into ritual so more rituals and spell work, like more rich craft, I guess, but like not through any book or anything, just through what I was getting guided to do.
Speaker 1: And then at some point.
Speaker 3: I got sick, so not because of what was happening, but because now I'm connected to my guides.
Speaker 1: They're here to protect me. And they were like, hey.
Speaker 3: You got to go to the emergency room. And I was just like what. And so now I'm getting like words like some like some phrases coming through to me and like bodily sensations. I'm feeling things. I'm like, oh, okay, this is weird.
Speaker 1: So I was feeling bad. I remember feeling bad.
Speaker 3: For a couple of days, and they were like, no, like that's it, you got to go to the emergency room.
Speaker 1: And I was like okay.
Speaker 3: So I ended up going to the emergency room. And it turns out that I like, my I don't oh my god, what's the test? I don't remember the test that they do after like to check if you had any blood clots or something like that.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, well, I came out a little elevated, and they were like, Okay, this is really this is really weird.
Speaker 4: I hate to interrupt you, but I've even said when I fucked around with magic a few times, I did it way too many times in like one week, and I ended up putting myself in the hospital, and one of my problems was my blood. My hemoglobin was through the roof and it was like clods. They said, it was like basically clouded blood. Same fucking thing. Oh, I think we lost the fuck she's frozen. Cah, we have to repeat that.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Did you what I said?
Speaker 1: I'm here. I heard what you said.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that's like. I don't. I don't know if it's tied.
Speaker 3: But I know I had been feeling bad for a while because before this, I had been experiencing like some weird stupid.
Speaker 4: Ask her about the eye, Yeah, did you have any any differences with your eyeballs? Like my pupils would one would be dilated and the other one would be like one would be big and one would be small too.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that. No, interesting that you did, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very happened.
Speaker 3: What's going on there? But I didn't get that.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so whoa, I bet you froze again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a perfect time for a freezer. WHOA did you there?
Speaker 1: I am am high? Did you deal with something kind of dark?
Speaker 4: I huh, I was just meditating.
Speaker 1: Or or one of your guides.
Speaker 3: Did you experience something you didn't have anything dark in you?
Speaker 4: I mean, it was a pretty pretty beautiful experience.
Speaker 1: I thought, yeah, interesting, Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so I I had been feeling just strange.
Speaker 1: I was. I was, you know, I don't know what that's called.
Speaker 3: Like the unknown disease that nobody can like diagnose because nobody knows what's going on with you, but you have all these symptoms. That was happening to me. And so I got to a point where like they were like, go to the emergency. Everything turned out fine afterwards, but they did see that I had some sort of plotting situation which then went away point is, oh my god, I'm outside, I'm now talking to trees. By the way, I'm talking to trees, I'm talking to plants, and I start to see I get they tell, oh my god, my god, I'm gonna sound so crazy.
Speaker 1: This is my story.
Speaker 3: I'm told that there's a being and I can't name names, but there's a being that wants to.
Speaker 1: That that's taking an interest in me, or so to speak. Cool, no problem.
Speaker 3: When I get sick again and I start feeling sick, I was like, well, now I'm a witch or like, I'm very witchy.
Speaker 1: I'm getting into all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask this being to come.
Speaker 1: And help protect me. Did all that.
Speaker 3: Didn't know though that by doing that, I would be opening up a portal two bigger things. And then suddenly I am kind of in.
Speaker 1: This place where I'm being tested. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 3: I kind of it was very traumatic because my family got scared.
Speaker 1: I was scared.
Speaker 3: My sister had to come and help my husband and my daughter. Because I was literally out for the count. I could not do anything. I was communing with spirits or entities for about three weeks straight NonStop, to a point where like I had to not go to work and my job. My boss is like one of my best friends, and she was able to finagle something for me so that I can miss work for almost a whole month while I figured out my life because I was experiencing things that I had never experienced before.
Speaker 1: People who are.
Speaker 3: In like shamanic religions or certain traditions.
Speaker 2: For example, have you ever heard of Terrence McKenna, Well, him and his brother when like they were very close. I think they were like twins or something, but they were living in the jungle and only eating mushrooms like psilocybin mushrooms, and that's all they are. Yeah, in the three weeks of nothing but telepathic communication with everybody around him, like they could hear his thoughts. It was so he had to go to the hospital and other people would have to do things for him because he was living outside of his body like the whole time. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: That is interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't do any type of drug, like nothing, I don't even do I don't do weed, I don't do I don't do anything nothing.
Speaker 1: So this to me was even crazier.
Speaker 3: And I think this is why my family freaked out because they were like, well, this is obviously isn't drug induced because I barely even drink and all this information was coming to me. I was getting images, I was getting symbols, I was getting words and phrases. I wasn't allowed to be touched. If I was touched, there would be a problem, Like it was really a situation. I find out later that you know certain certain beliefs and in certain traditions when you're communing with spirits, you're not you're not allowed to be touched. There is a protocol, and it depends on obviously what level of communication you're at and what kind of beings you're interacting with. I happened to be interacting with some really fucking high beings whereas people could not come near me, they could not come near me.
Speaker 1: So what ends up happening?
Speaker 3: I voluntarily, Oh my god, I say, my sister's upset.
Speaker 1: Everybody's upset, and.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody's upset, and I voluntarily say yes, I say yes, let Baker act me. I don't know if you guys are associating. And you know what a Baker Act is now, so here in Florida, there's something called the Baker Act and basically they it's a psychic, psychiatric, and psychological evaluation, but in a mental institution. So I am mentally evaluated for about a whole weekend, which was not a pleasant experience because now I know and see what happens in mental institutions, and let me tell you that is a crying shame. But I made it clear I had a clear real of health. Like the psychiatrist was just like, I don't even know why you're here, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 1: This is very kind of you.
Speaker 3: This is actually very validating for me because I thought that I was going crazy multiple like personality disorder or like you know, I don't know, schizophrenia.
Speaker 1: Was I hallucinating And it was just like.
Speaker 3: No, this just kind of sounds like a spiritual sort of experience, but like you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was acting normal. Everything was totally fine. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Point is after that May promises did things, sealed contracts, I don't even know what you want to call it. And then from there on I was told, Okay, now you're in so heal. That was that's all I was told. They were like, heal, Now you get to heal. I was like okay, So.
Speaker 1: I started doing that.
Speaker 3: And then once I got to a point where I was just like feeling okay and feeling better and like less traumatized, they were like, okay, start doing readings, start practicing, start practicing, see what you get. Because I really almost like lost it. I almost went into psychosis because I was like, this isn't real.
Speaker 1: This is not happening to me.
Speaker 3: I'm imagining things like this is not this is not real.
Speaker 1: Until they were like, okay, start doing readings.
Speaker 3: And I started doing readings, and then I started getting information from people that I didn't even know that was just like spot On and I was like, oh my god, this is real. And so now obviously I've been doing this for about eight nine months now, so I'm not like exactly like the most prolific medium to exist, but I do medium readings for pay what you can prices and it's a way to help those that need and also a way for me to continue to develop my skill because obviously I'm still learning. But the way that I channel, the way that I do things is definitely different from a lot of mediums out there because of all the things that have I experienced. So I'm I'm definitely different from a lot and I guess that's why people are definitely interested in keep coming back, thank God. So that's cool because I do also healing sessions too, which is another whole other thing that I do with my abilities.
Speaker 2: If you check out Lily Dale Assembly, Have you ever heard of that place? No, it's I think it's up in Massachusetts, but it's a it's a spiritualist retreat where basically they have training seminars for people who are mediums. So it's like they've got a whole big assemblage of a whole bunch of literature and stuff on that as well.
Speaker 4: That sounds like almost like a stranger things for adults, dude.
Speaker 2: Spiritual was the biggest religion back in the late eighteen hundreds, Like they had a lot of people into that stuff. You know, a lot of knowledge there. Well.
Speaker 3: The problem, the problem that I have is that I'm I don't I don't know. I'm not a spiritualist, I'm not a I'm not in anything. I'm I know certain truths about our world and the universe that we live in, and I understand it, and I understand that all of this is one big thing.
Speaker 1: All religion is comes from one big thing. So for me to like sort of just.
Speaker 3: I don't know, abide by one or commit to one doesn't feel right because inside of me, I know that it's all the same. So I don't like if I were to go to like a spiritualist camp or anything or anywhere, like I can see good things and it can be like, oh, yeah, that's right, or well that's good, but then I'm going to see other things where I'm just like it's not like that, but okay, great. The same thing with Christianity, the same thing with a lot of different religions out there. I'm just kind of more of a you know, kind of a more holistic approach to a religion and occult and esoteric studies.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to really describe it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely not a spiritualist and not not in the traditionalist assent of studies. But that doesn't mean that there aren't things that vibe with me, you understand. So I can vibe with a lot of different things and a lot of different religions and a lot of different people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: Come and go as you please. Uh. One thing I did want to ask you, as you had like I guess, like your experiences you were talking about, like I guess like fleshing images of symbols and hearing things. Was there any time where when this was happening. Was it making a did you ever have like times was making sense of things that didn't make sense to you before? Or was it like bringing up things and like showing it to you in a different way where you're like, oh, now I understand that, or I get that, or do you get anything like that? Ye're almost like putting puzzles together, you know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that kept happening when I was doing these things was like suddenly I had access to information that I didn't realize I had access to. And I was because as I was being tested and I'm being questioned, like I'm being questioned, as I have access and I'm being questioned, I'm like coming up with answers that I.
Speaker 1: Was just like, how the how do I know this and how do I.
Speaker 3: Know how to answer this in this specific moment. So what ended up happening was just like yeah, like once this information came up and I started to understand like a lot of this stuff is already innate within your soul so like within your spirit, and it's just about access saying that and deepening that connection between yourself and your spirit. And that seems like that's what I was doing sort of like automatically when all this was stuff was happening, So when I was accessing it, like images and symbols, like part.
Speaker 1: Of me knew what that was.
Speaker 3: Example even today, like right now, if you were to show me something that I don't know what the it means, like consciously, I will, in my subconscious and in my soul know what that is. And it's already happened where like I've read something in Latin on a church, or i read something in Latin in a like online on a screen, and I involuntarily vow in reverence to the thing that I don't understand, and then I.
Speaker 1: Go and I go on my translating. I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 3: And then it happens to be like a verse from the Bible or something in Latin that I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I do that? Ask me.
Speaker 2: Maybe almost spirits of the internet are not happy.
Speaker 3: No, they probably they won't be happy, some of them, am I here? Yeah, yeah, oh okay, yeah, So certain things in church, certain symbols or stuff like I will see.
Speaker 1: It go like this has never happened to me before.
Speaker 3: But as the priest comes in with this thing which I don't know what it's called, but he comes in with this huge book and all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: I'm like bowing to this book and I'm like, I don't know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 3: I'm not religious, so like it's just like things like that that like I do out of just my soul's knowledge of what these spiritual symbols are, I just bowed to the symbol of tenant.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Like you can check in your thing. I bow to this thing in reverence.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but here we are, and these are certain things that now, these are part of my abilities. I also my ability as a medium is to channel consciousness directly to you. I can kind of one entity, your spirit guide of any sort of entity, and I serve as a divine channel to you. You speak to them through me. It's not like I get images and words and I'm like, oh, does this mean this or does this you understand this or I'm hearing this. No, No, I don't get that. It is a divine straight thing from.
Speaker 1: Them to you through me. I don't know how to explain that. I don't know what. That's just what I do. That's where I am now.
Speaker 3: And then again, when I don't understand something, even though my soul and understands it, I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I look for it and then like I will feel deeply. I can feel things.
Speaker 3: That I can't even explain about events that I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But that's how it is, though.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So it's almost like there's a different flavor to the world around you.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's many flavors, yes, especially when I can talk to different beings and entities.
Speaker 1: It's really strange when you walk around For a while. I was so open. I could go to a.
Speaker 3: Grocery store and like, my god, I would go to a grocery store and the energy of people I knew right off the bat if they were like a like decent person or not, and if they were really like nasty, I would physically like shy, like like push myself away from this thing, or if things were dirty too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then also like beings coming up to me and being like I wasn't saying Augustine. For example, I was in Saint Augustine. I love Saint Augustine. Saint Augustine is probably one of my favorite places on this earth. I'm doing something that I've done before, which is to the uh Fort the cat.
Speaker 1: I'm with my I'm with my husband, I'm with my daughter.
Speaker 3: I enter this little room and I'm like, hey, cool this that I'm leaving. And as I'm leaving, I get like pinged and I'm like looking at and all of a sudden, I'm looking at this. There's nothing in front of me, obviously, because I can't see them physically, but I know where they are in a room, so I can detect spirits anywhere in a room. So anyway, I'm here and I see this, this, this, this being in front of me, and I'm like, in my third eye, I see it and it's a soldier and he's just looking at me, and I'm looking at him. And my husband's like, what the fuck is happening, And I'm like, somebody's here and so and then obviously now I have this I don't know what era soldier speaking to me, and he he's freaking out. He's like, how can you do this? And I was like, I don't know. He's like, you can see me, and I'm like, yes, I can't, not really, but I can. And then he starts telling me about why he stayed and how it's just been home for him for a long time and he hasn't seen his family and he's afraid to see his family because it's been so long and he's.
Speaker 1: Been on Earth but there over there in the other world. And I was just like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm so sorry, and things like that that I had to start to like learn how to like tune down because I was just going into places and being were just coming to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, guys, I thought you were going to talk about Robert the Doll.
Speaker 1: I think he wes.
Speaker 2: He got he got cursed by Robert the Doll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the guys on the show years Yeah, jj Vans from the he's on the ecul Rejects and he has his own podcast, Operation GCD. He went and took a picture of him. He wasn't supposed too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert is a real cursed artifact.
Speaker 4: I can tell you from the two years I've known him personally, I think he may be cursed.
Speaker 2: He might be right.
Speaker 3: No, I did visit Robert, but I was very I was very respectful, even though I didn't really believe in it. I was still kind of like part of me was just like, well, anyway, sorry, Robert cool, Like you're cool, thanks for letting me be here and see you. But at that point I wasn't I definitely wasn't open yet. So so Robert is real.
Speaker 2: We were thinking about going down there and giving him all twelve years man, twelve years curse, give.
Speaker 4: Him a leg drop in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show that dollars boss.
Speaker 4: That is funny. Uh yeah, Deborah. I have to say though, that whole we're talking about, like the images and the understandings of things, that that is something that I say that I have experienced. I thought, you know, myself, and I even saw Lucy and Danielle the people in the chat saying I think kind of like it's it's almost like you just tap into this like all knowing, right consciousness that just it's like how do I know this? But it's almost like it's so profound, you know, for me, it's that's how you know. It's like a knowing and it's not a belief, and it's like somehow the way it makes sense in your head is like, yeah, it's very it's very wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, and it's beautiful and also scary, but it's mostly beautiful.
Speaker 4: Times when you're like I wish you would shut off, but it was ever times like maybe it might be happening so much, or like I wish it would calm down, or do you ever like find yourself.
Speaker 1: Like how do you bind me? I am? I am bound?
Speaker 3: I had to Okay, I don't know how to describe this. It's just so crazy. The things that I was knowing and the information I was accessing was too much, too fast, and I was literally told like slow your role. I was like, okay, I don't even know what I'm doing or how I'm doing it, and so I was they were kind of just like they.
Speaker 1: They helped me tone it down.
Speaker 3: But by helping me tone it down, there's a level of binding that has to occur. So that's sort of where it is now. I'm slowly starting to like try to like pick up certain things.
Speaker 1: So that's where I'm at now. But it's.
Speaker 3: It's strange, and you know, what's what's interesting is like, I know, I talk about this and I'm saying this, and there's probably people out there that probably won't believe.
Speaker 1: It, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: But one of the things that this made me realize as I was going through this was like, wow, how many people who have psychic abilities and who have medium abilities don't have support systems? Thing goes you understand, like where is the support? Because I couldn't find a way to support me. I'm now separating from my husband or I've separated from my husband because he just could.
Speaker 1: Not handle this.
Speaker 3: Do you understand and I'm like, what do you want me to do? Like just turn it off? Like I tried. I tried to turn this off. I tried to be like, no, I don't want this gift. But that's not how it works, you understand. And now, obviously I'm in service, and that's how it's supposed to be. But how do you support others where like they're going through these existential and spiritual crisis twist or en level where they don't have anybody to talk to, they feel like they're going crazy when they're not, when you're just remembering who you are. And that that's what I find that we don't have much of, and that's well, hopefully that'll be in my future to help others with that was scary.
Speaker 2: Like I was saying that lily Dale Assembly is like a support system for people like that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but it's in Massachusetts. Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You might be able to email them. I mean, I'm sure they probably get on the phone too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, But I definitely see that there is a need for that more of that and in a different type of way, and then in a way that supports people's beliefs too. And it doesn't necessarily have to be like, oh, you're just a spiritualist or oh you're just a Christian, like you know, it should be a little thing. And them are more inclusive.
Speaker 2: They're very non denominational. They don't really have the whole idea. Well, what they wanted to do is they wanted to combine religion and science, and that's really what the spiritualist movement was. So they wanted to try and use the powers of the mind to essentially access the other side it you know, plays out how you see it on TV. That's the exact same thing that they do. But the difference is, I think is that they started doing it as a you know, nonprofit or a church situation basically it but all of the have you ever seen any of the old seance stuff, because there's actually a lot of valuable stuff in there. Was it all just fake? You know, there was actually other stuff? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that's the thing, and that's what people tend to think of when you think medium or psychic, they think of this movie type or you know, this stereotype of a psychic or a medium. Like people looking at me down the street, ever gonna assume that I have abilities which is fine for me, like you know, and that's fine, but there's a lot of this like focus.
Speaker 2: Damn, oh you know, oh.
Speaker 1: This is no no, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of hocus focus or like theatrical stuff associated with a lot of mediums.
Speaker 2: And oh man, well I just wanted to say, shout out, Vanessa, he's where in your shirt she was commenting earlier. Thank you so much, Vanessa. I got mine too, I just didn't wear it tonight. Oh also I got this. Oh yeah, the books.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we lost you for a second.
Speaker 2: There are we lost you for a second.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm here The dow of Top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Ethan Goes book, The Towel of Thought, and I'm going to get into that pretty soon. But it sounds really cool. Thank you. If you want to check him out, go over to the Occult Researcher Institute. That's your And he's got tons of articles out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a bunch of stuff on there. And uh yes, he's got a ship ton of books. He's actually going to start coming on the occult rejects and covering some of them. I told him, like, this is crazy, dude, you got all these books promote them. So yeah, and he sent one to like you, we offered to someone to all the occult rejects too, So I mean that's a lot of people. So sorry about that.
Speaker 2: You're back, No, you're back.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Thanks. Yeah, well I don't know where where.
Speaker 3: Do we live?
Speaker 4: You're just saying, I guess basically just leaving it off that, Yeah, there's a lot of fucker rein hoocus pocus bullshit out there too that you have to worry about.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh yeah, and that's what I have to contend with idiots online.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the worst? How It's like when you have someone who's like authentic, it's like you almost sound like the shill because what other people already believing in is so silly. Your shit just like what you're trying to fucking I don't want to listen to all this forget about it. Yeah, I don't know. I just feel like that like very silly stuff is like considered gospel and like people actually have some real deep ship to share and experiences. It's just like, oh, it's fucking made up, or you're crazy, or they just don't want to listen that long. It's it's if it's beyond the meme. It doesn't you know, it doesn't apply.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll go ahead, No, I just agreed.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're gonna there's this final frontier aspect to the paranormal and psychic abilities and all the rest of that stuff that I think is going to start changing people into looking more in that direction. Because we're not getting the mars. You know, things are gonna get a lot worse, and we have to turn to the things like the powers of the mind to actually achieve and overcome certain things. You know, that's that can be very important in the very near future. And I think a lot of independent researchers are looking into it, but not a lot of institutional people. But we're seeing the money start to shift too. So if we can get more investors thinking about how to fund the paranormal research necessary to actually make breakthroughs, we can see a different horizon.
Speaker 1: You know, this is an interesting topic because it's already it's already being done right.
Speaker 3: Like you have the Munroe Institute, you have ions, you have people like.
Speaker 1: Doctor Dean Rayden.
Speaker 3: And doctor Thomas Rabrion in the parapsychology that are these things are being done right. The problem is that it's not mainstream, and it's not mainstream for a reason. And a lot of this work has been coming from like ages and eons, where like they've literally been telling us that our minds are what creates this reality, you understand, So everything is psychological, everything comes from the psyche. And if you really get into like the quantum physics of stuff and everything, like, you understand that, like we're just vibrating atoms at a certain point, do you understand. So, I mean, all of this the power of the mind is so profound that I think it's obvious at least to me now, especially with what I know, Like it's obvious to me that it's been suppressed, and it's all to me that you know, it's not something that they want the masses to know because can you imagine eight plus billion people awakening to themselves and becoming autonomous beings, you know, Like.
Speaker 1: That's just.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, like it's it's not going to benefit those certain people that have had this, you know, and check for a while, right, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think they find it terrifying.
Speaker 3: But it is terrifying because well not this is why not everybody has access to this either because it can be something that people misconstrue and corrupt and just like anything right.
Speaker 1: Like there's there's light in there.
Speaker 3: There's two sides to everything, so it just you just have to be careful. Not everybody's ready for the type of stuff, unfortunately, but it is getting there. Like you said, people are coming into and realizing that there is truth further than what we've been told.
Speaker 1: So let's see what happens. I'm here for it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just got to get Rupert Sheldrake on the show.
Speaker 4: I told them I'm not giving up, and I'm emailing them again. Eventually he'll come on just so I stop emailing them, maybe ye, or I'll just be like, you know, you're.
Speaker 2: Blocked, all right. Thank you so much, Deborah for joining us. This has been a great house for being here. Thank you audience. There's so many people who tune it in. Thank you so much. And check out Ethan Indigo Smith's book on Amazon, The Talent Thought. Check it out, go get it, read it. Thank you everybody, and we'll see you again next time.