Speaker 1: Welcome back to part two. I know that we're seeing more of you than we saw in part one, and that's okay. I'm not gonna get as mad this time, but I'm just trying to be nice about this. Just go back and listen to part one because we do a lot of our funny stuff in part one, because we're in no rush getting loose.
Speaker 2: We're getting loose, getting loose.
Speaker 1: We tell stories, we got macro notes, like just go listen to the beginning. I think you're gonna like it. A lot of impressions. I don't know, what do you think, Cecily.
Speaker 2: I think you should do whatever the fuck you want. And I say that, I say that and I mean it. I say it and I mean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we really did do some we solve some mysteries as to who's the worst person on this show. I'm not going to tell you. I'm not going to tell you who.
Speaker 2: We came up and listen. Yeah, and we did like we did it scientifically, We really did. We did polls, we did labs, we studied their brain, we used aspired counseling, we got them brain napped. We did so many things to figure that out. But yes, you do have to go back to hear it.
Speaker 1: Cecily decided that the best person on the show is Jesse, and she really made a strong case for it, and I get it. You know. It wasn't like at first I was surprised because I was like, oh, I thought we kind of both agreed. But then I remembered how much she loves Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby, right, so it.
Speaker 2: Kind of tracked when I relate that, Yeah, because I just think he's I just look at him and I'm like, that's a pure guy. That's just a good man. And then for you, like your love of Diddy and thinking that he's innocent, probably in pretty good mood today, You're like, I love Jack's more Jacks please.
Speaker 1: I was not feeling that way. I yes, of course I loved We all love Diddy, and like, what are you gonna how are you gonna prove didd he did anything wrong? You can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into this. Let's get into this nonsense. Now we're with Zach and Benji. Let's just go over that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they've got some shirts, yes they so, Benji. Zach is wearing his shirt unbottoned, and listen I love I love Zach.
Speaker 2: I'm a Zach stan I am too. Now it wasn't, but I am.
Speaker 1: But if did you notice that Benji is wearing a T shirt and it's kind of tight and there's no place for his mic, So I'm like, I think production was just like listen, if you want to say something, just stand really close to Zach and say it his mic.
Speaker 2: We're doing, yes, and they just don't have the time. They're like, we're not even have you even signed up through HR? Are you getting paid? We'll get you paid. It might not be in like money.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do a W two with you actually, if that's okay, would you accept like payment in food or like a trip to Hawaii and that kind of thing. Yeah, And Benji's probably like yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure he does. We're not gonna get you a mic, no, but no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Benji's like as probably whispering to Zach or Zach is probably like, Benji, I think you really need to like have a mic, like you know, and ben She's like, no, it's cool, it's cool. I don't don't worry about it, don't rock the boat. And Zach's like, oh, okay, I won't Zach. You know, Zach is like, well, I am the funny one, so like it's most important. He is. He really is.
Speaker 2: We need him, Yeah, we do. He's funny. He's fun I like him. He's running, he's very manic with these shirts, and he's got He's trying because he has a lot of information. He's carrying all this that not everybody knows, so he wants to make sure it runs smoothly.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this too, And this might come up later, but I didn't make an I didn't write it in my notes, so I sort of want to say it now while I'm thinking of it. At some point in their hotel room, in the presidential suite, which is all boys, was there a curling iron? Is Zach curling his lego hair?
Speaker 2: Probably? He probably is?
Speaker 1: He very well could be. I definitely feel like I saw a black curling iron. I mean, I thought was interesting. I don't normally see guys that.
Speaker 2: Would be Zach. I can see him, like, I could see him doing that with the little flip on his Hair's.
Speaker 1: Totally doing that. Okay, who else would it be? I mean maybe Jesse, but I don't. But I feel like, if you're Zach, just a little product could do that. I don't know that you need to like go full on curling iron. Now this really pissed me off. Okay, they're getting already and they're kind of hiding these shirts. They're very important to like not let her know. They have these shirts that say that are like happy engage with Kristin and Luke on the shirt. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Kristen knocks on the door and they're like come in. They hide it but barely, and I'm like, why would you let her in with this much at stake? Just be like we'll be right out. Our place is a mess. Don't let them in. And then Luke comes into. It's like, wouldn't that make you have more anxiety about the situation.
Speaker 1: All this stuff is there, except that it's so like it's like a comedy. It's very farcical, you know what I mean, it's farcical the right word, like, oh, oh, it's crstal. I'm like, yeah, it's not. It doesn't i'd I'm going to say this now and then we can discuss it later. For a long time, I thought that Kristen knows about this, and I came and even and this is a spoiler this is the engagement, But later when she's actually getting engaged too, I was like, is this fake? She's turned around for so long for no reason. But then I thought her reaction seemed kind of real.
Speaker 2: I mean I was confused by it too, And we'll get into it, Okay, just hold on. But I definitely felt like she knows when they're sitting in the room, or she knows.
Speaker 1: To know, she knows everybody with their like something crazy is gonna happen. There's going to be a surprise on the trip. Luke's acting weird, like, come on, she knows well.
Speaker 2: Zach then says basically is like Luke is, Oh, I think you guys are perfect because I never thought i'd meet someone more dramatic than you and Kristin actually, to her point to her, you know, Credit defends him. Yeah, you know, he's kind of going through some stuff with his grandma. Like I like that. I think that that is like a really big thing in a partnership. I haven't always had that in mind. I think you and John have that. It's like you got each other's back. Yes, you're not going to behind your back go like uh yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's crazy drama queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, so that was kind of rude of Zach to try to get that to happen. But it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: But Luke a kind of does it and it doesn't doesn't do that in the reverse. Have you noticed there's been seas like episodes ago where they'd be like, well, Kristen's kind of nuts on my right, and he'd be like, yeah, she can be a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does say, and then his cheeks right now, at this point, we're completely out of control because last week they were just kind of flushed, they were like pink, right, but now it does look like he ate like something radioactive and it's glowing through you know, it's it's like a light that's going through his cheeks and that's where it lands. Yes, yes, so weird. It's so bizarre and I kind of like want it for my own cheeks also of the kind of skin that does that.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this blush that you could buy? Okay, this this might be excited too, this might be I might be older than you, but there was a blush you could buy. It was like those lipsticks where you put it on your cheeks and then it's supposed to turn into the color that's right for you, but it never would.
Speaker 2: It does never work, like the green lipsticks too, and they're green and you're like, how exciting, And then it would just be this bright pink and I don't want that, yes.
Speaker 1: But then you can't get it off because it turns into that radioactive, weird bright pink color that you're like, well, now I look like a grandma in Florida, which would so they lead it was a blush. They had a blush like that too, that was supposed to just match your tone, like supposed to just lay like you had natural blush on it. It never did. It was always like the lipstick.
Speaker 2: Right that, I want to try that. You know what else I want to do? I may have mentioned this, but I want to get my color wheel done again and did it when I was younger. I love a color wheel. It's very expensive. There's apps for it now, which I don't trust. I want. I want to go to Macy's and I want a lady. I want them to bring in a color wheel. Lady.
Speaker 1: You probably don't anymore.
Speaker 2: No, they of course don't.
Speaker 1: Have that anymore. But it was like my favorite thing. It was this lady and you could sign up for it.
Speaker 2: And when I was ten and my friends we all went in, I'm a winter, you are a winter as well, I believe. Yeah, for sure we are a different wind. But there's so many different winters. Oh, there's like cool warms. It's winter.
Speaker 1: It's so cool though, because there's Minnesota winter.
Speaker 2: You can wear anything on anything, like so we can both wear black, but my it's a different color black than you're black. Yours could be lighter or darker. The reds are like our reds are different. Like I love it. And if anybody knows somebody other than an app that can tell, like an actual person that can come away over and do my colors, I'm in thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you even if you did it with an app where you took a picture, the lighting would really depend so much, like you.
Speaker 2: Know it does not know, It totally depends on Yeah, I mean, I guess you could try different lights, but I don't try. I don't like paying apps either, because you can never get it off right. Why am I talking about that way? What were we to owe his cheeks?
Speaker 1: His cheeks? And also, but do you like the fact that I was like and then every time I would put this blush on, it would turn a crazy color as if I just used it over and over. I'm like this time, this time will be.
Speaker 2: Different every time until I was done with it because I paid good money for that. I paid four dollars everywhere, right, Okay, so it's kind of funny here where Kristen doesn't want to shower, which also seemed fake, Like, you guys, I'm just not gonna brush my teeth or shower or anything. I'm gonna be pretty gross. I'm gonna wear my swastika shirt. And they're like they're.
Speaker 1: Thinking, like this is the day you're going to get proposed to, so I I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be that, right.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, you guys, it's so funny. Everybody knows that I'm not like anti Semitic that I just had that I just wear this for funzies. And they're like, I know, but we do know that, Kristen, and we do love you, but just this just on today, like, you know, maybe just not wear it today.
Speaker 2: You know when you you know when I remember when you I had. I was thrown a surprise party for my birthday many years ago, and my friend who was throwing it was. I was very tired that night, and it was a Sunday night, which is I'm not all about so like, next time, don't throw me a surprise party on a Sunday night. That's just ridiculous. But I was like, they're like, okay, we're going to go to dinner, and I said that's perfect. So I were. It was November, so I wore a cute sweater and jeans. Huh. And my friend kept trying to be like the restaurant we're going to is like really hot, It's like ha, And I was like, okay, it's fine. I'll just wear a shirt underneath it. She's like you want to and then I should? I go I'm not showering though, is that okay? Like I really don't have time to do my hair, so I'm gonna wear like a baseball hat or something.
Speaker 1: And she's like it was so because they wanted to take me to karaoke after that, I wear the surprise party was and I just was doing everything I could.
Speaker 2: They're like, you should get a dog walker, you know, and I was like, no, We're only going to be gone for a couple hours. Yeah, it's fine. I have to be home anyway, I've got to work in the morning. And they're like, I mean, it was just impossible. It was impossible, but I was surprised I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: I had the same thing happened. I remember I told you this story where I was writing with Bonnie and it was kind of getting late and she had planned a surprise party for me, and she kept saying like, let's just go get a drink. I'm tired, I don't want to write anymore. Let's go get a drink. And I was like, no, I was absolutely refusing. She was having to go make phone calls and try to like figure out like a plan B for so I finally agreed because she just like browbeat me into it that I absolutely refused to put on makeup or take a shower or do my hair. So I put my hair. I was wearing overalls and a T shirt and I stuck my hair in a bun on top of my head and no makeup, and she was just like, okay, and that you totally rock that. That's cut. Anyway, what's the same Harlet Williams is that Oh my god, I know he was there, like there were random people there that I do wish I'd put on a little makeup.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, no, so maybe Kristen, but it just seemed like she was going too far the other way, like yeah, I'm definitely not gonna shower.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm going to be on like a fishing boat, like forget about.
Speaker 2: I'm fish forget And he's like, well, we are going directly to the luouse, please go ahead and do We're not gonna have time to do like hair and makeup, and she's like whatever. She always looks in the next five scenes like she's gonna vomit the way she holds her neck, and then five rolls of necks just it's like she's not doing well physically. Okay, then let's say Christmas won't shower.
Speaker 1: I don't understand too. This is just I don't understand why Luke is so obsessed with her showering because she looks the same, her hair is done, her hair is curled, she's got makeup on, so I don't know what the whole thing about. And then later, of course spoiler alert, she's going to be like, I'm so glad I showered. Why though, yeah, what I know none of them look freshly showered. It's it.
Speaker 2: Did I know? You're right, It's not like hair and makeup's coming in fully, She's just She's still just Kristin. It's kind of greasy hair, no matter what, right.
Speaker 1: I like. Also, I want to say one nice thing, which is that Zach is wearing a T shirt that says soccer mom, which I think is so cute. Yeah, a gay man to be wearing a little shirt that says soccer mom, Like, oh my god, I wanted I want that for like somebody. Yes, that's adorable.
Speaker 2: So okay, then we have all I just wrote is Nia's voice Kristen's neck.
Speaker 1: Ni Nia is now trying to subtly get Kristen to shower, and she's talking about She's like, I just rely wanted a shower so she can like look at you out like yeah, yeah, like she really needs to take a shower. So everybody is talking about showering. And then Luke even has a two camera moment where he's like, yeah, I mean everything is in order, like all of it's all set up, but Kristen not wanting to take a shower was not on my radar. It's like, calm the fuck down, Luke.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares not about it like.
Speaker 1: A department store. Santa Claus was not on my radar. But we're dealing, you know.
Speaker 2: Can we get makeup in here? Can we do a step in stepping in? Old please hold for stepping in.
Speaker 1: Why isn't anybody powdering that shit?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just gros and it looks uncomfortable, like he's having some kind of bout of like shingles. Yes, something, I'm worried for him.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we can't blame it all on the wassabbi that he was snorting up his nose either.
Speaker 2: Unless he does that every day. What if there were it was there? Way, it was a cry for health. Some production to go. We want to show you guys this. We don't want to show it to you all the time, but just so you know this is happening. So we did get this one clip of it. It's like, oh, that's why that would make sense.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: What actually makes sense really would So now, okay, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to go over to Britney's house. Let's go to Jacksons.
Speaker 2: And I am gonna say something. I'm gonna annoy you so much. I enjoyed this Jackson crist Why because I think, let's just take it from Cruz's point of view at this moment, in this one moment in time. He doesn't know all the back and forth. He doesn't know that he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even like Jacks. But we don't know that as we do. We saw his reaction to seeing Jax. He didn't want to go to him at.
Speaker 2: All, I know, but in this case he did. In this case, he did, and he did like a lot of that's tension that he's picking up as well. He's being told that he doesn't really have an opinion yet. So they are swimming, and I thought it was nice.
Speaker 1: You're actually saying that he doesn't have an opinion when he's seen his when he's seen Jacks in rages, he's been around his dad as he does prior to him having to be forced into rehab and losing like custody. You don't think that Cruise is.
Speaker 2: Like he's too young, He's he picks up on it.
Speaker 1: Your in the house and abusing his mom and throwing tables and in front of him.
Speaker 2: Who's was there when that happened? Yes you sure, yes, I don't remember that he was there. But either way, either way I agree with you, yes, and you can still be whatever age and absorb that kind of stuff and feel how you feel. But in this moment, I thought that they were having a nice school.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that fair?
Speaker 2: Like in what I want for Jack's and Cruise especially is for him to be a good dad. I don't know if he's capable of it. I don't know, but I really like hope that he can get there and that that would be nice.
Speaker 1: That's such a liar, He's just like, Yeah, I was really worried like that Cruis would forget about me because like I haven't seen him, like in like seven days. Oh, I haven't seen him. Well, you decided to get botox and get your freshy haircut and put your name on a hat and a hoodie and do some coke and then waited a few more days. So is that really? Is it all on Brittany that you haven't seen your son? I mean, oh, I hate all that. I hate the way he treats Brittany. I hate the way he lies. I hate all he doesn't really want to see Cruise. It's to me, it's I'm sorry to me, it's performative.
Speaker 2: It possibly is. I just want to believe, you know how I am frank it out or I'm just like everybody's good at heart. At the end of the day, it turns out not to be true. So maybe like I should maybe take a lesson from an frank and be like, you know what, maybe not Jack's.
Speaker 1: It's not Jack's.
Speaker 2: But when I see it, I'm like, Oh, he's trying his best on this one day. I just want him to have one day with Is.
Speaker 1: He trying his best or are the cameras there and are they doing a scene where Jackson is being with Maybe I just because he told us over and over that he's telling camera he wants to see cruise, but he is not making any attempt to see cruise. Yeah, yeah, So why do we automatically believe Jacks.
Speaker 2: I don't believe him. I just liked this moment. I liked them swimming.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I just want the cats and the cradle and the silver spoon. Then there's a moon, all right, you know. I just that's when I need, like, hey, Dad, you want to play catch? Yes? Son? Yeah, like a little bit of that is what I'm like. Okay, wow, okay, So back to Hawaii. They're taking Luau lessons, and Brittany's is like, maybe my Lulau move could just be there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna rip off draxious nuts.
Speaker 2: That works, pretend like I'm ripping off this necessary. We don't even need to know your Luau move at all, no, I wrote, And the hula teacher looks like Danny DeVito, I wrote down. I didn't even notice that I blocked him out. But now and then, so then Jesse and Aaron they're all hanging out. Now all the boys are going out, just.
Speaker 1: Aaron, Jason and Jesse, Yes, sitting at a table for no reason but that they want to make a scene and have some tension.
Speaker 2: Yes, but for now He's like, tot, when's list tell him you played hockey bro Like, so, Jason has some inside joke he brings up about Jesse, and Jesse's like, oh god, yeah, I got a story about hot well.
Speaker 1: But also the way he reacts to it at the beginning is like, oh, you want to fucking go there, Yeah, you want to hear about hear about fucking hockey, fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Jason should have said yes because you asked me to before the scene. Obviously, it's like a setup that he wants right, because then he can also brag that he was with Michelle. Yeah, I got concussed and I had to go to cedars and everything, So like Michelle and I were kind of broken up, but I called her. That's when we got back together. Yeah. It's like that is unnecessary to tell Aaron there's nothing with him.
Speaker 1: He's like, I had an option of who to pick me up at the fucking hospital, brou I guess what, I picked Michelle and we started back up. Fucking asshole. Yeah, then we have to Then he's like oh, but then Aaron is asking for trouble. He's like, oh, do you think you guys would have even been together if that hadn't happened, And he's like, fuck no, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think Aaron's asking for trouble. I think he's sort of saying like, yeah, you probably. Yeah. It was kind of sounded like it was out of need you trauma bonded basically. I think Aaron's being kind of sly.
Speaker 1: But then then Aaron goes, oh, is that is that the only time you guys broke up? And for you, yes, another time was when you started fucking dating her. Yeah. And by the way, technically Michelle and I are still together.
Speaker 2: Broh Yeah, right, lawyer, I.
Speaker 1: Hope your girlfriend is watching this, the one that's having sex with other people people from Baywatch. Yeah, I hope your girlfriend is watching this and watching just what a deuche you are. Michelle and I are technically still together. No, you're not together. Just because you won't give her the divorce and you won't settle up doesn't mean you guys are still together, Jesse.
Speaker 2: And then so Jason says to them, like, you guys, you guys are good now whatever, and Jesse monologues for so long about respect, and I just was.
Speaker 1: Like, listen, Aaron, this is all I ask of you, Okay, bro, He's like, just be on my team. You know, I will try really hard not to call her a lying, cheating, sophilic core and you know, like, I'll try, but like, you're going to need to respect me. You're going to need to respect my daughter. If you have a question about my daughter, you're going to reach out to me. And then Aaron goes, well, okay, restrictive respect is a two way street, you know, and he's like fuck that. He's like, no, do I expect one? Do I expect Michelle to allow him to have balls and like take the bro's side. No, I don't expect that sucks mm hmm, but we'll see. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Then after all that, just when you think like, oh, maybe somebody nice, I'll call Jack's calls, he facetimes them Jesse with the with Aaron and Jason whatever. I just was like, could this get worse now? And the conversation was so unnecessary, like yeah, love it, love it. Love that you guys are all hanging love it. Yeah, a lot of cruise time. I'm just hanging out cruise, just me and cruise, just cruising it up, you know. But like I wanted to call you guys and like stirs and ship up.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: So then that's that for five seconds. So then now we're on the boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, when we're on a boat with Nia and Danny and Luke and Kristen, that's.
Speaker 2: Time for the fishing. The idea is that they're going fishing, so they're all you know, really that's the which I didn't like either, and I just wrote I didn't like somebody. I think Nia caught a little fish. I think fishing is so cruel if you're not going to eat the fish, like if you don't eat it, and you know they were just using it and baiting other I mean, it's a living thing. And I just wrote there monsters. Yeah, sorry, didn't like it either.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it either, and then I was and then I felt bad because I was like, I do eat a lot of seafood.
Speaker 2: I know, I think about that all the time because it's like, yeah, I eat chicken. I eat the things that I like don't believe we should eat. And I'm so I bet a lot of us feel that way. I wonder if other rose pricks people feel that way. We feel guilty, and I feel like it's ethically wrong. Maybe not everybody feels this way, but it's definitely wrong to eat living things, I mean like animals, And but yet I crave it like I crave a turkey sandwich. Sometimes I feel really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did stop. I don't eat any pigs because I just loves and eat mammos. Yeah, but then I do eat a lot of fish, and I do eat chicken, and I try to ignore the fact that chickens are also okay, let's look the.
Speaker 2: Same, same, same. But I did, Yeah, I stopped eating that was where I drew the line mammals, so like, no deer, no anything. That's yeah, I mean, of course to me, that's so I want. I thought later I could get to the place where I would feel the same way about chicken at least two like, of course not.
Speaker 1: I keep trying to get there.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Maybe our bodies, like we're going through a lot of stuff and our bodies just need the iron. But I don't even think you get that much iron from chicken. No, all right, you guys, that's our show. I think it's a good place to end it.
Speaker 1: So they're on the boat and Danny just keeps yelling while he's fisher three hundred three three three.
Speaker 2: For the three kids, let's use these ones. And then so Kristen says, She's like, this is kind of funny. Actually, She's like I feel I felt her here. She's like, I feel so sweaty and kind of nauseous. She doesn't even want to move around. She's very lazy, Yes, and she is seemingly kind of nauseated. Yes, and she doesn't want to be taking all these foot They're like, we got let's do the light is so good? Yeah, is like and so she's she really wants her to take pictures, and christ and Chris want it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't even want to take pictures.
Speaker 2: Like I reminded me of you a little bit. Not that I hate picture, I know, hate it.
Speaker 1: I'm all about like I hate.
Speaker 2: Pictures of me that I do not approve of, like you got to you got to run them by me. I'm not gonna you know, I'm very curate. But at the same time, I love I love a thirsty photo.
Speaker 1: I really don't. I don't like the whole process. I don't like posing for it. I don't like finding the light right.
Speaker 2: The right light made Stephanie do it at a party at Ronnie's party last week, I was like, this light is so beautiful. Look at this light coming in through these trees. We have to take a picture.
Speaker 1: I just don't like. I don't like to acknowledge how I how I look. He's you know. So it's like I can be in denial and just go, yeah, it's fine. I don't need to stop eating sugar, you know. And then I see a picture and I'm like, god, damn, it looks so.
Speaker 2: Pretty in that picture, like you look, but I understand and That's why I'm very like, Okay, if there's something I don't like, I'm gonna fix it. I'll you know.
Speaker 1: Like, so Luke is freaking out, He's just like, I gotta get the ring. Christ sitting on the ring ring. It's like, just tell her to get the fuck up, Just tell her go go, Kristin, come outside. I mean I did, like the lighting was really beautiful, you know, but then I was getting annoyed.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, just let's go, let's do this. So they first take the fake pictures they take of Danny and Nia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, you take a picture of us, just like some snaps nap. So she sorry, I literally wrote nap instead of snap. She goes, get the kind of nap she means snaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then they do a whole dolphin fare.
Speaker 1: This is where I was like, Okay, They're like, Kristin, look out there, there's dolphins. It seems so fake. And then Kristin is looking but for so long, like not turning around. I would never nobody would naturally do that. I think, wait, where are they? I don't see them. I'm gonna stay turned this way toward the water. I don't see anything. Let me. Ah, my arm is outstretched because I'm pointing, like, do you guys mean over there? It seems so fake and overacted. But then when she turns around and he's proposing, I was like, wait, she does seem surprised mm hmmm, because she is going like what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: And she does seem like she's kind of crying. She does seem shocked. Is she just a good actress but she wasn't or what do you think? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was torn on that. I mean, it seemed fake the way she was looking at the dolphins, but then yeah, she kind of did seem like she was like holy what did she say? What the fuck? Yeah? Yeah, it seems kind of real. Okay, so I thought, yeah, I just wrote, yeah, she turns around, what the fuck he proposes? And then you do hear her later say like, so there ever really any dolphins? And you just hear like a voiceover go nah. So I don't know, but I will say this about it, since we really don't know. They do seem like a good match. I don't know, nobody's perfect, and he does seem to calm her down. She's remember She's had her days of being like really nutty, and I liked the jacks, right, she dated Sandoval, Sandoval cheated on her with Arianna. Arianna, and then she's but when when JACKX was dating Stossy, she was Stossy's best friend, and she blew jacks with Stossy like in the next room while they were full on date. Yeah, and cheated on Sandoval at the same time. So Sandoval was like, stop trying to make me feel bad about Arianna, Like you fucking blew jacks. It was a huge and that felt very real. You should go back and watch that season because like it's it's insane, it's crazy, the ship that went down, like the lies. But yeah, she was always like fucking pretty much everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she cheated on her best Like forget that she cheated on Sandabal, she cheated on Stossy. Yeah yeah, So no, she did a lot of really shitty things and this guy like seems to you know, she's she's chilled out.
Speaker 1: I mean the last season though, she was screaming in the hallway. She is always like yelling about people.
Speaker 2: She's a lot, and he kind of calms her down, so like if you can find a lid to that pot, that's great.
Speaker 1: All right, that's great.
Speaker 2: They seem okay.
Speaker 1: Zach and Benji are packing up their stuff because they're going to be leaving the Presidential Suite, and I thought this was funny. They spot a pair of Jesse's underwear on the floor in the path. They're like, oh, oh, I don't want to touch his underwear. I think that's pretty. I think that says a lot mm hmmmm too gay men that are really grossed out by Jesse.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, of course, then yeah, they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then Jesse comes back in and Zach tell says like, hey, Luke is proposing to Kristen. And then Jesse and I don't know if this was a joke either. He's like, you know what we should do. I'm so fucked up on coke right now and I'm kind of drunk. Let's get five fucking thousand white roses and two thousand hibiscus flowers and like put him all over the Roomzzy. I don't know if he was serious, because then Zach goes to camera. I thought he was broke. Then we have flashbacks of Michelle going Jesse's so broke, and then Jesse calls the front desk and he's like, yeah, God, can I get five hundred flowers?
Speaker 2: No, we said could I get a thousand hibiscus flowers? And then they just hung up on him, and then they never continued with that conversation. That was that really made me?
Speaker 1: Or did he not really call the front desk?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it just went that was it? That was so such a waste of all of our time.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So then Jasmine and Melissa have a scene together because I think production just feels like they have to.
Speaker 2: Yes, They're like, we gotta you guys, this looks really pretty. I want to say something positive. I thought she looked really pretty in the scene what they both do, but Melissa like gloats. She had a little bit of a glow up that looked like, yeah, now.
Speaker 1: These two have been together for a long time. So I was confused about this scene because Melissa is like being funny. I think you know. She's like, yeah, it's actually a double engagement. Mm hmm, we're getting engaged. And then Jazzmine goes, I would literally punch you in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you don't want that, Yeah, that was strange. I think she meant likes to surprise me that way. I don't I think that's the way I took it, like, don't don't get in on this, like the proposal would have to be its own thing. Oh that's what I think. I don't know. I may have made that up to make it make you know what?
Speaker 1: That does make sense? That sets up an engagement party. Cute. Zack tells Brittany that Luke's.
Speaker 2: Scared to tell Brittany, Yeah, because she was the one that didn't know, and she was pretty good friends with Kristin. But when she called, when Zach calls her, she was like, I have something. You're gonna be so mad. But like Kristin and lucre engaged. Well, first, before she says it, Rick goes is Jack, so you're a whole She laughs, like pee wee herman? Did we all determine that before? She's like a little bit, but I also get more like a and so then she's kind of pissed. I didn't really get why she's pissed. They just wanted less people to know so that it wouldn't get back to them right right. That part makes me think it's real and so yeah, she was like, well, I would like to be on that boat, but Nia and Daney get to be on that boat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But then she's like, okay, from a fresh mon and come down for the policy. Pretty too.
Speaker 2: She looked pretty too. I like the red lipstick she was rocking that. I thought she looked nice. I I want to so funny in a mode.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, hey, don't like all that red lipstick. It's just so harsh. I thought she looked kind of gorge Okay, so now this part is funny. So Jason tells Michelle and Janet. He's like, hey, guys, you know I cannot stand Jason. I went off of him and I'm so done with him. But he's like, yeah, so Luke and Kristen are engaged. So then Janet has to make it about her immediately.
Speaker 2: And it's somehow mad. She's somehow mad. She's mad.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, fuck, fuck, now we've left our child for a really long time just for this stupid, fucking cuns engagement. Like, no, sorry, that's not so the worst.
Speaker 2: She is so the worst. There's nothing redeemable about her nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's then she's like, so then you know what, Let's talk to Zach because I want to say he calls, that's what it's about, if that's what this like party is about. Her dinner's about like I am not going. So she calls Zach because she needs to make it about hers her and she's like, yeah, I heard the news. Maybe we shouldn't come to dinner because it's kind of awkward now, and Zach goes, yeah, I kind of wanted to talk to you about this in person because like I don't want you to think I'm excluding you, but like probably like just the T shirt part, yeah, at the beginning, he's like, I had these T shirts made, and I feel like it might be like a little bit aggressive if you're like wearing a T shirt with Kristen's face on it. But the dinner part is just like a stand up dinner at like a big open area. So come to that like that and that would show that you want to work on things and that you're happy for them. But oh no, Janet can't possibly do that, even though she fatally fucking apologized to Nia, She's so she's so like not gonna give Kristin an inch. She just wants to be right and she wants everybody to be mad at Kristin, and right now she's just mad because people are friends with Kristin.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So she goes and she goes, I do want them to I do want them to celebrate, and I want them to have a great time.
Speaker 2: So we'll just see tomorrow. Yeah, And then she's all hungry. She's like, but I did think we'd be eating by now, so we do need to find a place for just like us. And Jason's like, all right, calm down whatever.
Speaker 1: He goes, well, it was like oh, and then she goes, yeah, you know what, fuck tomorrow, not doing tomorrow either. We're flying back, we're flying home. And that's where Jason's like, okay, like relax, we're on a show, Like I want to be paid for another scene, right, She's like, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: He's like, let's not decide what we're doing tomorrow. Let's just relax. He tries, I do want to point out when they do the recap scene at the beginning of this back at l Coyote, the word that we thought she says, So Janet's not saying Sandoval, she's saying accountable. When she yells to Kristen. We thought she was yelling something about Sandoval. I finally rewound it this time because I'm like, she can't be saying Sandabal. That doesn't make any sense. She was saying accountable, accountable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was very like Ramona, like have a z annex. It was like that kind of yes shit. And then Janet says to camera, She's like, you know what, just because like Kristen like shits all over my marriage and tries to make me really unhappy and has it out for me, an Michelle and everyone else's marriage. I mean, I guess she deserves to have a happy marriage or like whatever. She's just such a bitch. And then she goes yeah, yeah, and then she's like, I mean, she says to Jason, I mean if we're gonna get excluded from dinner tonight, then like we're not going to anything, and then uh but which wasn't true or whatever. And then Jason agrees with everything she says, and she's like, this is this whole trip is just for their stupid engagement, and then Jason agrees is like yeah, I mean, well I already took work off, so this trip is for us too, Yeah, and then the whole hungry thing and then uh and then they're just like yeah, and then she just continues to make a big deal and yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Then okay, so then we get to the engagement party and I'm just like like, oh, who fuck. You know, they have their little shirts, which is again I want to say, Zach did a really good job with all that kind of cute. And they come in. They walk in and they're you know, they make it. The Joe's like, look how big and heavy my ring is. You think you're gonna you know, you're gonna have to take the ring out. She's like, now away till I'm ninety nine. They're being cute. They walk in, there's a surprise party for them with everyone with their shirts. So that was kind of I don't know that was That was fine. That didn't bother me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really cute. I thought it was very cute that they went. I mean, listen, we know there's production, but I have a feeling that these guys had to actually work to set up this party.
Speaker 2: They did and they went and got they made them these broad I guess his last name is Broderick. I'm like, is he related to fucking Matthew Brodreg. They made them a little sashes and everybody like everyone's being fun. Yep.
Speaker 1: The room is super decorated. They've got these blow up like swans and you know, and then they had all this like fun stuff like shot glasses and yeah, champagne.
Speaker 2: But they say, you know, like please don't post stories yet. I feel like that might come back to haunt somebody. But they're like, don't post anything about this yet because we haven't told our families. Yeah, so like, don't make the thing so they didn't seem to become a thing. Santa Claus gets up and things everybody you know, like he's he's fun.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's like the people that I don't dislike I really am starting to like, and that includes Luke. And I can't explain it. He really just like hasn't done anything wrong except for being a little fussy. Yeah. I don't know, but he's just.
Speaker 1: Kind of boring. I mean, I guess I can't have it both ways. I can't be so opposed to Jack's but then call everyone else boring. I guess. But and I mean, if Janet, we kind of need Janet on that wall because she's just.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, so no, we don't. We don't need Janet. The reason we need Luke is because if Kristen's going to be a main part of the show because she comes from vander Pomp, you know, like we needed her to make the show. If that's going to happen, then we have to have Luke because that's her boyfriend. But we don't need Janet at all. There's no reason in the world she's not from. With these people get out. She makes herself such a main story all the time. And yeah, basically Jesse says to camera, like, you know what, I love love and it's so great when you find your person.
Speaker 1: He's being sarcastic, and then credits. But then on the coming up, Yeah, yeah, more Janet making trouble. It's like, Janet, I thought you were going to fucking leave because you're so mad that Kristen's engaged and that this is I bet she can.
Speaker 2: This is a weird thing to say that I'm gonna say, but there's a certain like smell that goes along with a person like her, like that sort of really like hr she has the mug is like if it's not Friday don't talk to me, right, She's that girl and she's just like you're like, hey, I didn't get my check. I'm supposed to get my check in my cubby or whatever. She'd be to be like, I don't know, it's on you check better. She's just, yes, the worst, But I bet she's there's like this vanilla, like a cheap vanilla mixed with a little bit of petuli. And I am not a fan of this smell, and I smell it when I see her.
Speaker 1: I agree, she's absolutely the worst. But she's screaming and yelling and so mad. And then we are going to get a scene, and I hope this is on next week where Kristen is going to tell her to get the fuck off Hawaii mm hmm. If she doesn't like it, get off the boat, get off, just leave if she doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: So we're going to have a showdown, and I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think you like to put her in her place, but you know you don't need to put in their place. Is our audience. Because we love you, guys, we love you. We are so glad that you're here. Come on Friday and just like that, because we are killing it over there. We are really hate Forte.
Speaker 2: It is kind of we hate watch it. But then every now and then you're you're a girl, Cecily. That's me. I talk about myself in the third person. Now I bring the knowledge. Oh yeah, Stephanie said, she's very impressed with my No. I mean it's like I'm like a star Trek Nerd. But Sex and the City.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's and he does make it very fun and educational because you can call back so many things that you're like, well that relates to this. And they set this up in season twelve. And I don't know how many seasons.
Speaker 2: You even brought up. You brought up they were only I think five, but you brought up plus two movies. Right there was six. But you said something about when Miranda lost. You were trying to show when they were being girls girls, right and when Miranda and I was like, oh that episode was called the Motherboard, right because it also tied in you know, and you're just like, okay, all right, Nerd, Nerd alert, I can know the end, all right, you guys, you appreciate you. We will see you, like we said for just like that. Plus we've got Hollywood cringe this week. If you haven't listened, we are always on top of it. Yeah, all you know all the things. Yeah, and starting yeah day, starting Monday. So Tuesday we will have the first episode of the season of Bachelor and Paradise, which we are excited about. All right. Oh yeah, and one more thing. I heard somebody posted on our Facebook that they might be replacing mel. It did not look like a real source. I don't the source that I thought I had is he's.
Speaker 1: The reality Steve said it too, so it might be happening. Oh he did. Oh thank god? Do you think I did it?
Speaker 2: Because okay, oh my god, I don't know how to say this without like getting any I'm friends with someone high up on that show. Yeah, that is the truth, right. I emailed him. We kind of had it back and forth.
Speaker 1: I texted.
Speaker 2: He always sort of plays dumb because he doesn't want to get in trouble or tell me anything, so he doesn't. But so I texted as like, you, as a friend, if you want to save this franchise and actually elevate it, people will love it, you have to get rid of him and start over. And he's like, I don't know, I don't know he really didn't give me much. What if I did that, you guys, I'm not kidding, Like, what if I got rid of mel?
Speaker 1: I think you should.
Speaker 2: I am so proud of myself. I think I did, think you did. I think what I meant is, I think you should give yourself credit for that. I think that is something that you had a hand in. We'll find out more. But I'm not even kid Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Because I was genuinely probably not going to cover it. I mean I guess I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I think he should. It's our brand. We kind of have to do this as the ould Rose Pricks thing, but then we didn't want to and it makes us feel bad. So let's fingers cross. Maybe we start a petition or something to kind of drive it into the ground. But I put I put something. I started that ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they go forward with him now. I mean, there's so much backlash that I just don't know how they think people watch it. It's already not getting great ratings, so what you know, I think they have to replace him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, I said, Okay, you guys, thank you, we love you. We will see you in a couple of days. Yes, Bye. Tomorrow Hie