Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is a ruby reeve chairs or ruby reeves against.
Speaker 3: What's up guys? Renew? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing the day? Money?
Speaker 2: Free?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: This is bee and even b even be eeven be beeping bee even be even reaping beebe.
Speaker 3: That's yeah. But what's up guys? House ever body? H yo.
Speaker 4: Mean mhm.
Speaker 3: Yo h But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing to day?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 1: No ye?
Speaker 3: But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is it a body good any day? You check? Mm yo? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 5: I'll see no, no, but what's up guys?
Speaker 3: M No, I'm doing okay? Mercedes, how you doing? Sweetheart? Just like you know, just trying to get shit done.
Speaker 2: Dum, just trying to like you know, just trying to get everything done the right way.
Speaker 3: You know. It's everybody that you know.
Speaker 2: Wednesdays are usual today everybody goes live Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday. It's usually the people when a lot of people go live on those days and you have these people who they're I just want people to realize that it's I'm working on other stuff in the back area in the back including including by the way, I just want to like tell people that I run my own stuff.
Speaker 3: By the way, I am on yuh, I am on bitch shot by the way. Yeah, all right, take care okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also want to say to people, by the way, okay spreaker, Yeah, I'm just telling people where they could phone audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I also want to say to people, thank you for to the people that might be listening to this on the podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: Thank you because you guys are you know, the people that are listening to.
Speaker 3: This live not live, live not live, you guys are doing a good thing. You're supporting an independent broadcaster. You're I'm independent, I'm not. I am not supported by you know, I am supported by my viewers. I am not supported. I don't make money on Google. I may. I may only pretty good through the ads. But that's something that and I want people to know that you are.
Speaker 2: I want people to know when I when you're supporting me, you're supporting You're not supporting a big channel.
Speaker 3: You're supporting someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, you're not supporting the big channel. You're supporting someone. You're supporting a small creator, you're supporting a one man operation. You're supporting a one man operation when you are, and you are, you guys are supported by watching the podcast checking out a few of our things.
Speaker 3: When. By the way, the one thing that I do want.
Speaker 2: To say, I use a service called buy me the one of the services that I use, and I do want to tell people about it. If you guys want to go check out by me a call, there's a link right there for it. That's an invite link to go check out buy me a coffee. Buy me a Coffee is a service where you could set it up and you can do memberships and call it like like YouTube memberships. It's another way that people can't support you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And there's also another one that I use.
Speaker 2: Another yeah, yeah, another services I use. These are not sponsorships. Hey, chiddy blogger and what's up brother? How are you doing? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Chatty blogger ms.
Speaker 2: By the way, also, by the way, guys, check out check out thrown y'all thrown is a waste, It's try thrown y'all. Thrown is a safe a turnative wave for a WISTE list. Thrown is a is a is a is a safe alternative to a worte list and it they on my Amazon whistlers.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: Also, here's another yeah, by the way, here is a coffee company.
Speaker 3: That I Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, sorry that I put a lot of my links out there, but trying to I'm trying to get people to check out these companies. And also I use a service called vid Iq. Vid Iq is awesome, y'all. Did Iq is awesome?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, uh thanks Mercedes. Yeah, vid Iq is awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: We also, oh, we also have a sponsorship with there's not a sponsorship's affiliateship with uh the the w w E.
Speaker 3: Big Sexy Outdoors. What's up? What's yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you Big Sexy Outdoors is a is a channel, guys. Big Sexy Outdoors is a channel. I did not get your stickers yet, Big Sexy Outdoors. I think we have been having a we've been having middle top of Big Sexy Outdoors is a channel. Two guys that love the outdoors, love their family. Big Sexy Outdoors. There's a channel they they love their family, they love.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've not received my stickers yet from Big Sexy Outdoors. I have not received them yet.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the male is screwy. Yeah, the male gets screwy a lot. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Big Sexy Outdoors, I apologize. I've been I've been been.
Speaker 2: Actually they also they're a hunting they are a hunting, fishing, trapping show. And I actually found Big Sexy Outdoors because of who runs, because of Madness Entertainment Network, because that's where the three beer men actually found.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, damn the daddy.
Speaker 2: I I I gotta remember which one I sent?
Speaker 3: You sent you the have your email on? Hold on.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm trying to make I'm trying to make the thing is o G I thought you were at work.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, yeah, come on, I gotta remember.
Speaker 3: I gotta remember your email day I submit to this one. H h.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 3: No, yes, no, muh hm. I'm trying to I'm trying to remember your I'm trying to remember which one I said to you or now mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Then no, sorry, I'm trying to remember what the email is.
Speaker 4: Ah mm hmmm, oh your idiom.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I have so many emails.
Speaker 2: I have three to four emails that I keep up with. I have three to four emails that I have to keep up with, and.
Speaker 3: I got it. I got it. I had it. Uh yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I got it. I'm sorry about that. I already sent the email. Yeah, I apologize if I'm a little like scatter brained a lot of homes. Uh, but mix sex yeah, outdoors is uh is a great channel. They they're they're.
Speaker 3: So awesome to deal with.
Speaker 2: And you know, if people don't realize that you're dealing with when you when you're dealing with me, you're dealing with somebody whom h they just put up a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a minute, what the heck? One of the one of the.
Speaker 2: Shows I just saw on the four thirteenth episode of the show, Why does Ben don't have a shirt on? Why does Ben don't have a shirt on?
Speaker 3: Two years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, But I want to say that I appreciate a lot of people.
Speaker 3: By the way, so.
Speaker 2: I have a little so I was doing fourth All before everybody else. I was doing the fourth Wall shops before everybody else. I was doing fourth Wall before everybody else. Fourth Wall is a.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 8: Yuh.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was doing fourth Wall before a lot of people in our double verse was so.
Speaker 3: Yuh. I think that people need to relax yeah. People need to relax about like.
Speaker 8: They're yeah, hey, hey, Nick, are you busy?
Speaker 3: Nick? Are you busy right now? Og? Are you busy right now? The reason I'm not you don't want to master.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: Uh yo, you're at work. Uh oh, he's at work. A four letter word. Everybody at word?
Speaker 3: Where Yeah? I saw oh oh oh G did you see did you see O? G? Did you see that?
Speaker 2: I was on a little by the way, if you guys don't know this, I was on I was.
Speaker 3: On ever seen yuh kah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to know that, you know, gay people always finished the show or finish the show good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, recover yu. I was on Harrison Young Show the other day, by the way, if you guys don't know, but I was on Harrison Young Show.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say thank you guys very much to the people that come in.
Speaker 3: Were you were what were you on Harrison Young's podcast? I was on her. I was on topic time with Harrison Young.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We filmed it Monday and it went up yesterday.
Speaker 2: It went on and we filmed it on Monday and they and they put it up on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and the thing is I didn't know until he said it part in the interview that he had stomach cancer.
Speaker 3: All right, m h m hmmm mmmmm m hm hm m m.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: No, not that Harrison Young topic time of hair, the one that got featured on Who are these podcasts?
Speaker 3: That Harrison Young? Who the one that got featured? Uh? At the it was there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say thank you if you're by the way, if you're listening to this after the show when we put it up, thank you. When we put it up on our audio platforms through spreaker, thank you very much. I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 2: By the way, when this video is over, please leave a comment when this when this goes on the video form in the in the in the comment box, put it down a comment please. Uh uh, I don't put the link in child Raffie.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's almost been one year, by the way, kind of just realized this.
Speaker 2: It's almost been one year since Around the Horn left ESPN. Yeah, it's been almost one year since since we lost Around the Horn.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've had Tony Reality on my show. I've had Tony Reality on the Actually somebody could have met Tony reality, but didn't want to go, didn't want to come. I wanted to stay backstage, mumbling nick h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey with the DR. I did say that. I said. I said dig, not the other words d I g g e R. Not what you thought all said, so damn it. Yeah, I said d I g g e R, not the other word that.
Speaker 2: It sounds like. Now I'm gonna get clipped out of context for that, man. I always get clipped out of context for shit.
Speaker 3: Oh. By the way, no, m yeah, yeah, your husband days for once. Hello, wel oh good over the computers like hard m m h mh. By the way, Chatty, Mercedes does live in Canada, by the way, of plus, you live across the other part of Canada. Mercedes lives in Canada.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I always want I always tell people do what you want to do? Anything, yes, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, if anybody that does wanna, by the way, hold.
Speaker 3: On, hold on you got a hold hold though, But yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Made hold fatty dude, b.
Speaker 3: H. This is what I want. I am right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what I want to try to get for you guys. I want to try it. But right now we are at we are at twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: We just need sixteen eighty to hit the to get that through that website, that Thrown thing.
Speaker 2: Just click that way. It's sixteen. You can get five dollars, fifteen dollars. If you guys want to do it, do it. If you guys want to support it. It's crowdfunded. We're crowdfunding this for me and Thrown is a good place.
Speaker 3: That's too much Actually, there's no sugar in it.
Speaker 2: It's a zero zero sugar, zero calorie and electrolytes for hydration.
Speaker 3: I've tried it, I want to try it. It's zero oh sugar to your sugar. You know there's your sugars. Look it up. That's too much sugar. Yeah, I love a bunch of Yeah. I know.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be knowledgible about the sugar content. Yeah, yeah, Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I m yeah, yeah, I want yo yo. Yeah. I just want to say to everybody that.
Speaker 2: I even also have an Amazon listen list too, but I don't I don't tell people about the Amazon Worsteless because there's trolls out there that lights to mess with worstless.
Speaker 4: Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: By the way, m alright, y'all, I'm gonna I'm gonna get out of here, y'all. I will talk to you guys later. I might be back on later, I don't know, but love you guys.