Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine sucks.
Speaker 2: This is the worst. I don't remember voting for this. Did you vote for this? I didn't. If were we able to vote on this.
Speaker 3: Exactly, do you remember asking this to be a part of your life.
Speaker 2: I don't. I remember asking it to be not a part of my life.
Speaker 3: I voted on that, and it passed here in California, except that the lawmakers could ever get together and actually implement it so we could get rid of all this stupid move in the clock's garbage.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb.
Speaker 4: Although I do like when it gets darker later in the day though, just saying, but.
Speaker 5: It's like a reverse psychology trick. It's not really getting darker later in the day, You're just waking up earlier. So it feels like it well and well, I mean, and then it's time.
Speaker 2: But also you.
Speaker 3: Could keep it on whatever one that keeps it exact.
Speaker 2: I don't switch it back to the one where it gets darker earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's keep it like this and then just call it call it a day, because.
Speaker 3: That's the plan. I think that's what we voted on.
Speaker 2: I voted on that, but we did vote on this I'm confused. So we were able to vote on this.
Speaker 4: Only I was.
Speaker 2: You're a little slow.
Speaker 3: I was saying, I don't remember agreeing to this system. You know, the system that is in place. Did we ever have a say over this? It's just the way that it is. But then we did vote to change it, but that never happened.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? No, nole is completely lost.
Speaker 5: All right, Graham, you don't look sick, you don't seem sick, so you didn't catch the Herbert household sickness.
Speaker 3: You guys, I want to take just well, I want to uh cautious. I'm cautiously optimistic because I came in prepared this morning to take the world's biggest victory lap that I survived last week with both my kids coughing on me. They both had a fever that my wife got sick, my son was throwing up.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever was going around my house. It was a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Everyone of red watery eyes, like everyone was a disaster last week. And you guys were like, oh, you're it's only an amount of time before you get sick. And people were leaving talkbacks like buckle up, Graham, this this flu or whatever's going around.
Speaker 2: It's rough.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get you and it's going to knock you down. And then someone left to talk back and said, I thought, you don't get sick because it's just a mental thing. Getting sick is for the week. And that reminded me, getting sick is for the week. I'm not going to get sick. And look, I made it all the way to now. I made it through the whole weekend. Nothing. Now here's the thing, because yesterday I felt very confident going into this morning.
Speaker 2: It was done.
Speaker 3: My kids are all better, my wife, I thought everybody was all better.
Speaker 2: That was until the middle of.
Speaker 3: The night last night and Kate went on a coughing attack and she showered me with about one thousand coughs from about.
Speaker 2: One am to three am.
Speaker 3: The coughing never stopped, and he was aimed right at me. It was like, you're gonna get sick. Couldn't you roll over and aim it that way? And the coughs just kept they were being launched at me like a cannon, and I was drucking and covering. I hit under the pillow, but there's nothing I can do, so I don't know. I can't fully take my victory yet that I survived and dodged the.
Speaker 2: You're going to get it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's developing right now.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: I thought she was done with it, But what I heard last night was not a good It was not a good thing.
Speaker 4: This is just the second part of it. Now.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for whoever she has to get on a flight to Dallas today, whoever has to sit next to her on that planet.
Speaker 2: Feel bad. She's a super spreader. She's going to be a super spreader about to be.
Speaker 3: I thought she was done because yesterday she's seeing totally back to normal.
Speaker 2: But that two hour stretch last night, Oh I'm your next, it was a cacophony of coughs. So anyways, I think.
Speaker 6: I can dodge it.
Speaker 2: Though I don't know. I think you're going to get it.
Speaker 1: We'll see the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: And it was time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 5: So BTA Union members on strike today after negotiations four Yeah, after negotiations for fair wages, better working conditions, and.
Speaker 2: Just overall respect.
Speaker 5: Those negotiations saw so so so four Santa se locations in one mountain view stage and will not be operating today, around one hundred thousand riders will be affected. So if you take VTA to get to work or to school, you got a feture station is.
Speaker 2: Even open and then an American way.
Speaker 3: Don't be a scab staying with those VTA workers, Yes, don't ride that train.
Speaker 2: Warriors fresh off and win on Saturday Night over.
Speaker 3: The Pistons look to keep things rolling tonight at Chase Centers, they host the Portland Trailblazers. The Warriors are now eleven and two sents, acquiring Jimmy Butler, and are currently in sixth place in the West.
Speaker 2: One thing to watch tonight.
Speaker 3: If Steph Curry hits four to three pointers in the game, he'll become the first NBA player to have made four thousand of them in his career. Tip Off is tonight at seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: How mad nice, enjoy the weather today and tomorrow because the rain is coming you guys, starting on Wednesday, and it's gonna stay here for a while. A lot of rain in the forecast for later this week. How's we in the upper fifties today?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Hey Scorpio, bestie, Hey, today today's giving to be an eight. Take your career to New levels by developing a promising opportunity, keep gaining skills, do your market research, align your work.
Speaker 2: Most important to get your bag, get your get show bag.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, do you have all right?
Speaker 3: Major life hack alert for you runners out there? You athletes that like running, compete in races, marathons, have marathons.
Speaker 2: You name it. Listen up.
Speaker 3: You may have already heard of it, because it's taking the running world by storm. A common household ingredient currently taking the track and field world over. Running world records are being broken left and right, and many credit this household ingredient, which is not some banned substance.
Speaker 2: By the way, you can take it legally.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna get you busted any anti doping scandals or anything like that. It's baking soda. You guys baking soda?
Speaker 2: Like, what are they doing with it?
Speaker 3: They're consuming it sodium bi carbonate, or as the athletes call it, bi carb by carbtaking your bike carb today and they are running faster and faster and longer than ever. At the Olympics last summer, they say more than two thirds of all the running metalists they were using it.
Speaker 2: World records.
Speaker 3: We know fell left and right in a lot of the events, and look scientifically, they say, some people doubt that it's doing that much, and some people think it's more of a placebo effect.
Speaker 2: But some people are swearing by it.
Speaker 3: They say, your body builds up acidity as it's as you're in your muscles, as you're exercising, and especially particularly at high levels, and you get that burning sensation. While sodium bicarbonate acts as a buffer there counters that acidity in your muscles and allows you to run faster, run stronger, run longer. Now, there's one major caveat to this. You can't just go throwing down spoonfuls baking soda. Well now, there's a whole bunch of companies that are making it packaged as in supplement form because there's one huge problem. Some runner have known about this for many, many years. But there is one huge gamble that you are taking when you take this before a race, and that is it can absolutely destroy your stomach.
Speaker 2: Oh no, is that way? Some of the runners you know just go in the middle of marathon.
Speaker 1: There are.
Speaker 3: A lot of horror stories that have come out about runners that have taken this prior to their race and not been able to make it to the starting block because of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can absolutely destroy your stomach. Now, like I said, there are companies now that have figured out ways to package it so it bypasses your stomach and gets into your lower intestines and then dissolves there. Less likely are you going to have the explosive effects of it.
Speaker 4: See, I believe that this is true, like that the baking soda actually helps you, only because I've drank baking soda in like.
Speaker 2: A little bit of water before.
Speaker 5: You've drank baking soda and then you ran faster than ever before.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't use it for running?
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: So then why because my Mexican mother, I well, I only believe that it would help with your tummy issues.
Speaker 2: It has the opposite effect.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then yeah, I'm not understanding this properly. Then then I think the opposite because growing up my Mexican mother, anytime I had a stomach ache, she'd be like, here, drink a little bit of like making soda, and so it would be in a cup of water. You just add like a tiny bit you stir it up and it would help.
Speaker 2: Maybe it would get rid of some of the acid runners are doing a lot.
Speaker 3: But if you're using this as a supplement, they said, there was a very high chance that your stomach is going to get ripped.
Speaker 2: I guess don't. Don't do that, and then don't go on hot ones before I run either.
Speaker 5: Pete Davidson he was on a podcast I think with Bill Murray or something like that, and said that when he went on hot ones it just destroyed his you know what, for like a full week.
Speaker 2: I believe fire. Oh the worst.
Speaker 4: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: So, runners, if you want to set in your personal best at your upcoming half marathon or whatever MI ten k or whatever it is, there you go hamber down a bunch of baking soda, throw your dip rong because you're either going to post your.
Speaker 2: Best time ever or you're gonna crap your pants. Yees, either one or both, possibly both.
Speaker 3: Right, good Luck's leave it all out there on the track.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Before we get to your world record alert, grab you just shared with us a hack alert.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Top runners in the Olympics and World championships are all seem to be using baking soda as a supplement, and they are swearing by the results, breaking world records left to right.
Speaker 7: Good Morning Davy Show, Jess, I totally agree.
Speaker 8: My mom would do this for me when I was little, and I do this for my kids, baking soda. But my mom would do lemon juice and some water and mix it up. And she would tell us it was to burp that you had for timing eight. You have to burp and yep, put our Mexican moms would tell us. And I don't know if good work or not, but I have a great day, guys, by it did work.
Speaker 3: Just shared a story because one of the side effects that runners were saying is it either really helps you for your race or you're gonna have a stomach that's completely destroyed and you may not make the starting block. But Jess was saying, no, wait, no, that's something my mom gave me for an upset stomach.
Speaker 4: So if you're ever ploaded and you feel like you just need to like let the air out, maybe not that way. By burping it works you guys, just a little bit, though, don't overdo it.
Speaker 2: And then a little bit more just other end.
Speaker 3: On the talkpic she said they'd mix it with lemon juice. So you're mixing an acid and a baby, you know something. They're counteracting each other, they're neutralizing each other there.
Speaker 5: It really does nothing interesting, right, I think it's one of those mental.
Speaker 2: Things, all right. World record Little record alert.
Speaker 3: Eighteen year old from India just awarded a Guinness World Record for the hairyest face on a person. Officials determined he had two hundred and one point seventy two hairs per square centimeter on his skin on his face. That is a lot of hairs. Do people even have that many hairs in that small of an area on their head? I don't think so. Lalite Padir he earned this world record. He has a very very rare condition called were wolf syndrome. And when you guys see this a picture of him, just as an from Jamie mooyneshow on Instagram little video, his face is entirely covered ninety percent of his face is covered in hair. Again, where wolf syndrome extremely rare. They believe it affects about one out of a billion people and there have only been about fifty documented cases ever. And his face he is full wolf right, I mean face is completely covered now. He says that people tell him all the time you should shave that or get rid of the hair. He is fully embracing it. He likes it. He says, once you get to know me, you realize I'm just the same as you on the inside. And he likes the he likes the hair. He's embracing. It's part of who he is. And it is, like, like I said, incredibly rare. Would you guys be able to after you see this picture and see that, I mean, it almost looks like he's an animal were wolf syndrome is the best way to describe it. He looks like a werewolf. Is would you guys embrace the hair? I don't think even how rare it is one in a billion. I know you're a one in a billion.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd be able to embrace it if it was on me.
Speaker 4: But Selina, you'd have to shave like every day, I multiple times a day. That's what sucks.
Speaker 5: I also don't think that shaving or waxing is even an option because it would grow back so fast and you would have literally like five o'clock shadow or stubble. Unlike every's every spot on your face, like places where it doesn't make sense exactly.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if that would help.
Speaker 4: But I had a choice but to embrace it.
Speaker 3: I think you have to rock it and think you find, like get a little comb and some gel and you like, get a little like face hairstyle going.
Speaker 4: I think I would embrace it. I'd add little cute clips, like little bows or something.
Speaker 6: It would be.
Speaker 4: His nose is fully covered, everything.
Speaker 3: Everything covered, every his entire face outside of the inside of his mouth and his eyeballs is completely covered in hair.
Speaker 4: I like that he's embracing it, you know.
Speaker 2: I like that he is, but because I couldn't, I think it's great that he is.
Speaker 3: I think I do like I do now and just trim it down to like just that five that stubble.
Speaker 2: I like the five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 4: I rock that double everywhere or it would everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, But it would take yeah, shaving twice a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to keep it at stuble length at a constant but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the longer length looks better, though the stubble would. I don't know. Imagine trying to kiss someone with like your full face of stubble.
Speaker 2: I do like that the data guy with a full what you're talking about? Imagine trying to kiss that?
Speaker 3: What other part are you trying to kiss unless you make it out with your dude's nose, Like, I don't think it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 5: You can't tell, like watching this video on jab morning, so you can't tell where his face hair starts or like ends in his hair his head hair begins.
Speaker 2: It's all what I do.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see what his face looks like without the hair though, Like you have no idea what what he looks like.
Speaker 5: Do you think he gets it colored because it's like different different hues there?
Speaker 2: Do you think like he had some highlights there?
Speaker 4: Highlights? So what about when he gets older? Will that will the hair just fall off and then he'll finally.
Speaker 2: Get to see his face on his head? Yes, yeah, the top before his face does.
Speaker 3: Like dudes that lose their hair, they still have arm hair, you know, they still body hair.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's keeping he's keeping that hair brain, but it will go gray. It will go gray. Oh wow, he could diet of course, like it looks like he's been doing.
Speaker 2: If you want to go check that out.
Speaker 1: JAV Morning Show AV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Did you guys watch SNL over the weekend? Nope, me either, because who would. But those who did actually said it was it was pretty good. Gaga she hosted and she performed. You know, she has all that new music out right now, they're saying her monologue was really good.
Speaker 2: She poked fun.
Speaker 5: At the last time she was on the show, sheer, yeah, she performed in twenty thirteen, and she was like, yeah, everything about that performance aged amazingly because she performed with R Kelly.
Speaker 3: Oh seriously, yes, wow, how tongues have changed A.
Speaker 2: Lot has changed since then.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get to what the bleep is Your chance to win a JV show chug mug. All you got to do is be the first person to get today's bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: Sounds easy enough, right, yep? Well, let's take a listen to today's clip.
Speaker 3: Have you ever noticed when you look at poles that they're like fingerprints, No two are the same, They're all different shapes and sizes.
Speaker 2: Whoa are facts? Those are facts? I think? How could you take your eyes off them?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Think about what that bleeped out word could be remember somehow, some way. This is a family show, so keep your guesses.
Speaker 4: Peg.
Speaker 3: Please leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out when you win. But you got to get your guests in quick, because only the very first correct answer of the morning is going to win that brand new JV show check on.
Speaker 2: That's right, We're going to play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word. It is always leave your guests. Is on the talkback Mike on that you want approves. iHeartRadio app Now, in case you missed today's.
Speaker 2: Clip, here it is.
Speaker 3: Have you ever noticed when you look at holes that they're like fingerprints. No two are the same. They're all different shapes and sizes. You're sick they say this, I mean so they say they're like fingerprint.
Speaker 2: Everyone they're all unique.
Speaker 5: Remember this is a family show. Okay, so please keep your I take back said, Let's go to your guesses on the talk packs.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 9: This is Henry from Pittsburgh. Yeah, I think that Missian word is a donut holes. Donut holes, all right, man, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Donut all that's a great guess. They are they are always different sizes.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, donut holes.
Speaker 7: Good morning j V Show.
Speaker 10: This is Damiens from and I'm still trying to want to just chuck him out for my Sana.
Speaker 3: And I think the bleep dount would is golf holes. Golf holes, but those are the same, right, Oh that's true. Well, I mean the actual cup that you're trying to get the ball into, Yes, that's the regulation size. But when you talk about like, oh, whole number nine, whole number nine on a golf course, you know you talk about the holes, they are all different.
Speaker 7: Great guests, Good morning gv's show. This is Gg from San Jose And I think the bleeped out word is pot holes because you can't gave your eye off of them. Thank you. Have a happy Monday, guy.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. That's really good guess. Potholes. Yes, they're all different, very different.
Speaker 4: Yup.
Speaker 2: All right, great guesses, you guys, keep them coming.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Room and I'm just happy Monday. Thanks for hanging with us.
Speaker 5: We're playing what the bleep Words? Someone can win a JV show Chug Mug. Just gott to be the first person gets today's bleeped out word correctly. In case she is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 3: Have you ever noticed when you look at holes that they're like fingerprints?
Speaker 2: No two are the same. They're all different shapes and sizes. You're a gross cram. It's like a finger They're all different. Remember this is a family show. Okay, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 9: Good morning Richmond, and I guess would be Gopher go.
Speaker 2: I like that. That was a great guest. That is Hi.
Speaker 5: This is Cassidy, Madison, Than and Nolan from Antioch and we think the bleeped out word is socks, sock holes, sockles.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the guests. I'm not sure. I never I guess I've never taken the time to stop and look.
Speaker 2: At the sock hoole and to compare them to others.
Speaker 7: The Morning GB Show, it's Alicia and Genessa from Valeo.
Speaker 5: We think the bleeped out word is belly button.
Speaker 2: That's belly buttonhole. No two are like, that's true?
Speaker 5: I think I think, well maybe, well, yeah, one's always crustier than the other.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of differences.
Speaker 3: Yep, this is from Richmond.
Speaker 8: I guess it's Swiss cheese.
Speaker 9: I have a great Monday, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Go like I'm gonna get like, not the full You're not gonna get the full applause at the Endternet movie.
Speaker 2: Like, so listen to today's clip, unbleeds.
Speaker 3: Have you ever noticed when you look at Swiss holes that they're like fa fingerprints. No two are the same. They're all different shapes and sizes. I believe that we're just Swiss and Swiss cheese. Thoughts, Ladies discuss amongst yourselves.
Speaker 5: I feel like if somebody would have guessed Swiss, they would have gotten it.
Speaker 2: But since she was the closest, right, I agree with that. All right, we're getting it to them. Yeah, do you think no?
Speaker 3: I mean, we need a winner on this Monday. We're like, we're all adjusting to this time change. Nobody's thinking clearly. We're all like, we need to get this week rolling somehow. Let's let's do that, so you know, what we said brand new JV show Tugma forgetting half of it trapped. I feel like she got it cracked, but then added there, well, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Who cares our buddy Charles and San.
Speaker 3: Jose He also said Swiss cheese, So did Serena and Panole also Swiss cheese, and our buddy Andres in Sacramento he said Swiss cheese as well.
Speaker 2: We were dancing around just it was.
Speaker 3: Just Swis's right there, just say Swiss.
Speaker 2: This was that easy.
Speaker 3: But then you add the cheese and then gets this confused and our brains can't handle that. On this Monday after that time change, are you kidding me? It feels like it's still three o'clock in the morning right now? Is it three o'clock in the morning? Might be way did we move our clocks? My car's so old. I had to manually oh hit the button to adjust the time on the rain and I didn't realize it wasn't showing me the correct time until I pulled into the garage this morning. That means I was looking at the time for one hour and I couldn't figure out why it seemed off, And I was like, man, I am. I'm making good time today. I think it would be a little early.
Speaker 2: Nothing seemed weird to you, idiot. I changed it all right, so congratulations.
Speaker 5: Look tomorrow morning even had a chance to win this chug mug seven oh five. We are going to do it again here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena. Look, we know this morning is rough. We are struggling, but we're in this together. I just drive, say okay, because there's nothing like driving tired.
Speaker 2: It's not good. They say it's as bad as drive and drunk. Is that accurate? By the way, we hear that all the time? Is it the same?
Speaker 3: I mean there are a lot of accidents caused by drowsy and sleeping drivers every year, so it is very dangerous.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV shows, yep, nope, game, Good morning JV shows.
Speaker 6: This is SETI seper from WATERCIC.
Speaker 11: Happy Monday and Warriors. I'm literally still collecting myself. I might have just used all my energy for that game on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Oh MG.
Speaker 11: So let me say first of all that Chase Center is a vibe. First of all, and I think I literally I was told by all the ushers that I have more energy than any person in that building.
Speaker 5: Uh, Warriors, Okay, I love the energy.
Speaker 2: That's our buddy said.
Speaker 3: He said this is a talkback on Friday, saying he was going to his first Warriors game at Chase Center. He never been before. He was very excited, didn't know what to expect, and turns out it's a vibe big gun.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I love the energy.
Speaker 3: But if I'm sitting down behind him, I just can I like sit down for a couple of minutes of the game, because you know he was standing the entire game, and the answers are like, you have a lot of energy, but also could you sit down because the people behind you want to sit down and meet.
Speaker 2: They're not just for two weeks. Oh, we're glad you had a great time. Total vibe that, Jason. We knew that.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, who's this Hey?
Speaker 12: John?
Speaker 2: Did you have a good weekend?
Speaker 4: I sure did awesome.
Speaker 5: Well this morning, and hopefully we can start your week off great as well.
Speaker 2: Because you have the chance to win a one.
Speaker 4: Hundred dollars gift card to David Buster.
Speaker 5: We love David busters here on the JV Show. So, John, here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. You just got to get three correct in this gift cards yours. Okay, there's question number one. Capri pants are named after the island of Capri, which is part of what country?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, Capri pants?
Speaker 5: They're named after the island of Capri, which is part of what country?
Speaker 3: I don't think Switzerland had gutten islands like that. They're sort of in there with the mountains and like the goats and the.
Speaker 2: Italy. You as the answer we're looking for.
Speaker 4: That's okay though, that's all right, that's.
Speaker 2: All right, all right. Question number two, that's I might not get any easier. We'll see, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 3: Your larynx is a part of your body that's more commonly referred to as what your larynx.
Speaker 13: Larry left me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Your larynx is, not your left knee. Your larynx more commonly referred to as your voice spots your voice?
Speaker 2: Do you need the ability to make sounds talk? This is not I might quit the show this You got this one? Here's question number three.
Speaker 5: Oil and egg yolks are the two main ingredients?
Speaker 2: And what popular condiment.
Speaker 14: Pancakes?
Speaker 2: Said condiment?
Speaker 3: John, I was about to be like this, dude says, catch up.
Speaker 2: I quit mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: It's mayo, and and he went out and said pancakes.
Speaker 2: And I mean, if you're okay, that's right, all right. You got this next one, though, John, The next one is yours. All right, you need this next question. You need this next question.
Speaker 3: To avoid me shouting holy horrible, horrible trivia and then quitting the show.
Speaker 2: Question number four.
Speaker 3: Hercules was a Roman god that was best known for his what.
Speaker 14: John, are you there?
Speaker 9: What it's strength?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, God take your little strengths.
Speaker 3: Known for his strength. I thing he's gonna say, like horse or something.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't even have a beer job.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much for coming on playing with us, But unfortunately.
Speaker 12: We got one out of fourcakes.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think we do do wovers here, John, Bobby really trust me.
Speaker 2: We really enjoyed having you on. You were great. You just made our morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you, don't hang up, hang on, Grahama got some shout out.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of people and says, Hey Graham, can you please shout up my daughter Anna. She is turning eleven years old on Monday. Happy birthday baby from the Qulin squad and from mom and dad. Hope you have a wonderful day with thissen you guys every morning on our way to school. Also, can you please tell her that who use the part? Yeah, that's very true? Who gives a part about that? Happy birthday? And another one here, Hey Graham, my daughter Willa loves your show. Please give her a birthday shout out. She's turning ten today. That's from her dad, mom, and two older brothers. Thank you so happy happy birthday, Willow a part that's true. Another one here, Hey Graham, Uncle Eddie's lit into your DMS. I wanted to send a birthday shout out to my niece Danielle and Nuniaz. She's turning sixteen on Monday. She's a sophomore at Washington High School in Fremont.
Speaker 2: Go Cougars.
Speaker 3: Daniella is also an amazing soccer goalie. She has ninety six saves this season. Dude, that's a lot. She's giving up one hundred and twenty goals though, but thank you, Jamie showed us from Uncle Eddie. So happy happy birthday, Dan yellow At. I don't know if Washington Hi is the Cougars. I don't think they are, my guy. Please give a shout out to my son Xavier from Santa Rosa. He's turning thirteen today and he is playing hooky from school today to spend the day with me and his mom.
Speaker 2: That's from Dad Santiago.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I do have to report Xavier to Santa Rosa Unified School District to let him know that he is skipping school today and he is getting an unexcused absence. You will be receiving a detention in the mail. But otherwise, happy happy birthday, buddy.
Speaker 2: That's true, honest thing.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: All Right, does this prove that Blake Lively is just like unlikable? So she has another film coming out with Anna Kendrick called Another Simple Favor, Right, and this movie premiered at south By Southwest over the weekend, And there is video that is just completely taken off online of each of them, like walking by fans and by press, and you know, their people are like shouting things at them, and they're sending autographs and they're taking pictures. So listen to Anna's response when somebody is like, oh, how was it being.
Speaker 4: Back with Blake Lively, Lenda, what does it mean to be working with Blake again? You are talking about you?
Speaker 5: All she said was oh, you know, and she walked off little cold. Now when it was flipped and the same person asked the Blake Lively.
Speaker 4: Anna, I'm so happy. Oh, I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Then why doesn't she share that same sentiment. Yeah, they've had it's not very interesting.
Speaker 4: And they've had interviews in the past, because I think they've done movies in the past together to have all of their interviews are always so like you could tell there's tension.
Speaker 5: They're kind of awkward, and the director tried to squash it and was like, no, don't buy into this. There's no there's no beef. I'm gonna trust what Anna says.
Speaker 3: Over right, and what she didn't say exactly omitting on purpose, Blake Lively, I just can't I she's Ellen now, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we thought she was just likable. She's not. Yeah, I just go yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: I can't get past the mean the mean girl vibes.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: According to a new study by wallet hub, Fremont has once again been ranked the happiest city in America.
Speaker 4: How is this new?
Speaker 3: It really shouldn't be, because this should become come as a surprise to no one living in the Bay Area, because Fremont seems to top every single list every single year about everything. Wallet Hub uses twenty nine key happiness indicators to compile their annual list, and one of the key ones is household income, and in Fremont, nearly eighty percent of households earn over seventy five thousand dollars annually, which is a very key number threshold that they find is linked to greater happiness. The city also boasts the highest rate of life satisfaction, the fifth lowest depression rate, and the fourth highest average life expectancy in the country. People are just living longer in Fremont.
Speaker 16: Two.
Speaker 2: What are they putting the water over there? I don't know, what's their secret.
Speaker 3: California was very well represented in the top ten of this list. Again of happiest cities in the entire country, despite the national news media constantly declining our state to be a total bleephole. Number one on the list, we said Fremont, number two, San Jose, number three Irvine, and number nine San Francisco. Unfortunately I did not see Hayward, but I didn't scroll down the entire list.
Speaker 4: San Michel's got to be on that.
Speaker 2: I just looked at the top ten. I would say. I could see San Matteo bean in there. I gored nice. I thought Napa would be right up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why has the nap been on the list?
Speaker 3: One or two should be sang it? Maybe they are again.
Speaker 2: I didn't scroll right list the JV Show research department.
Speaker 6: I get to work.
Speaker 2: Shout out to free wont whatever you did it again? That's your secret.
Speaker 5: Before we move on, Jess, can you give everyone Disneyland detail?
Speaker 4: Yes, So if you didn't know, we still have our contest live on Instagram. Super simple to enter. Head on over there. We have the post pinned on our Wild Dady four nine and JV Show JV Morning Show profiles. So once you click there, you follow the instructions in the caption and you can enter to win Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 2: Four packet tickets at that. So get on there.
Speaker 1: Good luck the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a struggling Monday.
Speaker 6: We get that.
Speaker 5: We know you're tired, but we thank you so much for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, by the way, and I'm just so After Friday Show, Neo was in the building just because he performed Friday night at Chase Center opening up for marriage Oblige, and so he came in and we had the chance to talk to him for for.
Speaker 2: A good amount of time.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, Neo has been making headlines for having multiple girlfriends, and thankfully he is humble enough and open enough that he doesn't mind people just prying into his personal business. So he allowed us to ask away. Here is some of that interview. Good girlfriends are we up to at this moment? Or girlfriends poor?
Speaker 2: So obviously after the first two, they know what they're getting into, they know the situation. How did you how did you bring.
Speaker 5: This up to the first girlfriend because it was just you and her in the beginning.
Speaker 17: So in this so the first the first one was around a little she's been around longer than everybody else, And after my divorce, I basically decided that I wasn't going to lie to anyone anymore, not to anybody i'm with, not to myself period. No more dishonesty in my life. So I went to her and I basically said, listen, I rock with you. You know I rock with you. I've been rocking with you for a while. But you also understand that I'm not gonna rock with just you.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 17: If you're with that, stick around. We will have a great time. If you're not with that, that's cool too. You go your way, I go mine. No love lost. It is what it is. She chose to stick around, and we're having a great time.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: So as additional women are brought on, do they submit like a resume? And that does your first but does like you're the first, you know, your first girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Does she?
Speaker 2: How many says yeah? Does she part of the interview process?
Speaker 17: Yeah, well there's no interview, but you know what I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But yeah, no, it's it's a it's a group decisions. I mean. So here's how it goes.
Speaker 17: The table that we sit at is shaped like a tear drop right, I'm at the point and then the other side is round meaning oh, meaning I have the the overall say so. But at the same time, I do respect these women and I respect their opinion. So if I was to try to bring somebody on that they just did not like, I would understand that that's just not gonna work.
Speaker 6: And then that person, just that person, that person couldn't rock. So I do ask their opinion.
Speaker 17: But again, at the end of the day, my decision is the is the final decision.
Speaker 4: And do you see that number increasing in the future? Like will we get to five? Is there a number that you have?
Speaker 17: I mean, I won't, I won't rule anything out. But at the same time, I'm spread pretty thin right now, you know. I mean, you know, I think I think four. I'm happy. I'm ridiculously happy with the four that I'm with. And yeah, weren't we gonna leave it where self?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 5: Like as fun as that sounds, it sounds stressful and expensive.
Speaker 17: It can be stressful. It's not expensive because everybody makes their own money. Goodkay, That is that is somewhat of a prerequisite. Like if I if I got to take care of you as a grown.
Speaker 6: Woman, then you're not for me.
Speaker 17: But and it can be stressful, but it's only stressful when we make it stressful.
Speaker 6: Mind you.
Speaker 17: The only way this works is if everybody is being honest about everything. So we talk about jealousy, we talk about insecurity, we talk about all of these things, and we get it out in the open, up front and to get okay, there is no secret conversation over here, secret conversation over here. If this is something that affects all of us, then we all need to sit down and talk about it.
Speaker 2: And just one queen's size better where deserve.
Speaker 6: I have an Alaskan king, which I've heard of.
Speaker 2: Those together we do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, okay, you're obviously in a relationship with all these women. If someone were to ask one of them, like from their point of view, would they just say, oh, I'm in a relationship with Neo. Or are they saying I'm in a relationship with these women as well?
Speaker 6: No, No, we are in a relationship.
Speaker 2: It's all one base.
Speaker 6: We are in a relationship.
Speaker 2: How do you address the backlash?
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 17: Here's the thing I've gotten really really really good at not letting other people's problems become my problems. If you have an issue with the way I'm living my life, that's you with a problem, because I'm living my life for me.
Speaker 6: I'm not living for you. I'm not doing this for you.
Speaker 5: That's what I never understood. Like, how does Neo having all these women? How does it affect anybody else's life?
Speaker 2: Like game doesn't? Why are people so mad at Colley a Marie in general?
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I don't care.
Speaker 17: That's the thing, Like, y'all, it's actually funny to me that people feel like I'm supposed to give a damn And as far as I'm concerned, I'm not doing anything wrong. Nobody's being hurt. My kids are healthy, happy, and no love. That's what they know above anything else. They know love. They know that they are loved by their father, their mother and everybody else surrounding them, and that's the important part. If you upset with that, then again that's you.
Speaker 6: With the issue.
Speaker 3: People can learn a lot from that mindset, I feel like in that mindset, just in general about anything.
Speaker 2: In their life. Where do you get sheets for an Alaskan king?
Speaker 3: And then is the fitting I imagine putting that fitted sheet on being just nightmare? Like, how do you fitted sheet people.
Speaker 4: Everybody take a corner.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean we we we handle a lot of choice together. But yeah, that that specifically does get troublesome to those sheets.
Speaker 3: You better try to fold an Alaskan king fitted sheet.
Speaker 2: I mean they're hard. Where do you even start?
Speaker 3: It takes the parachute, It definitely takes a village.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what I've always wondered. Have you always known that you were polyamorous?
Speaker 17: I've always known that the concept of one woman just wasn't going to be enough for me. But I lied to myself for a good amount of years trying to be just what I felt like society tells us that we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's most men?
Speaker 5: But because of society and just the way things are today, they've had to like domesticate themselves and kind of be like, oh, no, I only want one woman, but deep john side, they want more than one.
Speaker 17: I can't really speak on most men. I know men that are in a relationship with one woman and are insanely happy like that. I know people that have been married for double digit years and figured out how to make that thing work. This is not me dissing monogamy. Monogamy works for some people.
Speaker 3: Now, my wife listens to the show, So I just want to go on record and say, the thought of multiple women in my bed, yeah for me.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend shares that same thought I heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does jealousy And we're gonna wrap this up. Does jealousy? Does that happen often?
Speaker 5: Because look, as much as I respect that lifestyle, and it ain't it ain't for me, no word, because it ain't no way I'm sharing.
Speaker 6: It's quite all right, It's quite all right.
Speaker 17: Jealousy is something that we discussed and we have we have dealt with it from time to time. Yes, it happens, you know, it's it's not necessarily easy to share somebody that you love all all the time. But what I the thing that thwarts that is the love and respect that they have for one another. These women actually I love each other as.
Speaker 5: Well, So there's no sense of like competition or you know, listen.
Speaker 17: For different women, for different personalities, for different opinions, for different energies. Yeah, we're gonna come across this stuff from time to time. But again, it's about facing it head on. It's about us all sitting down and having a conversation about Okay, you feel this way, why do you feel that way? What can we do to prevent that? What can we do to thwart that later on? Like that's that's the way it works.
Speaker 6: Everybody.
Speaker 17: They have to be honest, open about how they feeling at all times. Otherwise it don't work.
Speaker 2: I just know you have to be mature as hell. By the way we're back live, I just know you got.
Speaker 5: To be I'm sure to be in a relationship like that because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't there four times the nagging. You didn't mention that? Right there?
Speaker 3: Ian hearing that back, I have so many more questions. I have a lot more questions.
Speaker 5: He also and by the way, that was Neo we were talking to after the show on Friday.
Speaker 2: He has a lot of really cool things coming up.
Speaker 5: He talked about he was getting more involved in golf, which Graham, I know that kind of percars up because you're a huge you.
Speaker 2: Know, just golf guy. But also remember the music pop.
Speaker 4: Yes, that he talked about.
Speaker 5: Right, so he says that he was at this most recent CEES and he is partnering with some company that will create lollipops that when you put it in your mouth, it plays music the only you can hear, and so he's one of the first artists to partner with them. And when the drops are gonna be able to hear you know, one of his songs, but nobody else can hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it somehow spins it inside your head and your mouth becomes its own record player. I don't get it, but whatever either, it works and it sounded very cool.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait for that. That's a lot of so nice.
Speaker 4: Can I also say that like he was. I sometimes don't know if whether a celebrity is going to be like kind of a diva or not. But he was so genuine.
Speaker 3: He is he doesn't make it feel like his time is more valuables, even though his time is more valuable than ours. But but you know what I mean, you don't get.
Speaker 2: That he lays the cologne on thick. I went home still smelling like him and something weird.
Speaker 5: So they just felt weird, like going home to my husband, but like like another man. And just because we took a picture, like yeah, so that was weird. But by the way, I was like, what are you wearing? He said, Zara, that kind of took me by surprise, like really your Neo, but still you know, shopping a regular places.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for hanging out with That's Happy Monday, Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 14: This is Leslie from San Jose, a long time listener, but just shouting at myself because it is my birthday, my thirty first.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure about that, my thirty first birthday.
Speaker 10: And I was at the Neo, MJB and Mario concert on Friday, had Che Center.
Speaker 2: My husband got me a meet and greet.
Speaker 8: With Neo and he's the sweetest, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Not surprised he got four girlfriends.
Speaker 10: I could be number five.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, by bye. Just goodness, you just mentioned you have a husband, got him the meat, gotten, got hurt, the meet and great for the birthday.
Speaker 5: And then she's like, yeahs sake, you can make as a husband.
Speaker 2: I think it's getting your wife or girlfriend happy.
Speaker 3: Birthday, Happy birthday. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: We did just get done playing some of our interview with Neo. We sat down with him on Friday for a little bit and he talked all about his four girlfriends.
Speaker 13: Good morning you guys from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: I was just leaving my.
Speaker 10: Daily talk back for you guys.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say something about Neo.
Speaker 13: I know that he is out there saying about.
Speaker 5: All his girlfriends and stuff, but it's really not that.
Speaker 10: New of a thing.
Speaker 5: Polly's been around forever.
Speaker 13: I have a lot of friends and my family members who are Polly, So more power to him.
Speaker 10: For making Polly known.
Speaker 15: And I also want to say around this time of year, I missed JV a lot.
Speaker 8: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that totally.
Speaker 3: I look, yeah, Pollie has been around, and obviously we've heard of, you know, arrangements like this. He's the first person I've met in person that has four girlfriends. I'll say that, like, I like, I've obviously heard of it, and other people have these rangements. I don't know anyone personally. That's the first time I've met a person.
Speaker 2: Do you now think you know Neo personally? Like would you say that, like, oh I know him?
Speaker 3: No, But I is the first person that has met that that actually has four girlfriends. I'm just saying. She's saying, like, I have family members and it's been like that. It's very common. I don't personally know. I don't personally know anyone that's dating for concept. That's the first time.
Speaker 5: For me, and don't hear about it very often, even with celebrities, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it is really really interesting.
Speaker 9: Good Morning V shows Eric from Hercules, let's be nice, Neo living life with four beautiful ladies under those Elaskan sheets, and your boy Eric over here didn't hear his alarm and woke up, so they was chewing me up, ripping me a new one.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Happy Monday out. We did it.
Speaker 3: In the interview, Neo talks about how they all sleep in the same bed and they have an Alaskan King. We talked about Alaskan king sized mattresses one time here on the show, because that's news to me. I'd never heard of one of those before. Take take a moment google Alaskan King when you get a chance and see how ridiculously large that mattresses. They are huge, and yes, you can fit all the pictures are like an entire family plus a golden retriever that is in there as well.
Speaker 2: There's room for everybody there. It's a very very large.
Speaker 4: Bed and your duvet is going to cost you around to eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, God, actresses not cheap, guys. I would love to have one of those.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but it just sounds comfortable, like I must get one of these.
Speaker 2: That's my new life.
Speaker 1: All you would get lost in there.
Speaker 3: It takes even longer to get out of bed because you have to find your way out.
Speaker 5: Also, that last talk back mentioned not hearing his alarm this morning, you're running late. I feel like I woke up a million times last night afraid that I was going to oversleep.
Speaker 3: Because of this testy timeshape.
Speaker 2: You guys, me too, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was amazed, like one too many times. And that last time I woke open my eyes.
Speaker 2: I was like, what time is it?
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: I don't know how you gamble like that hashtag. I never hit the snooze. I don't know ever, how you do that. I literally cannot.
Speaker 5: Next in the JV Show, let's talk about this pesky time change and how it could harm your health.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Jess, what do you think a gypsy roses new hair? Guys? I love it personally, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: It aged her a long.
Speaker 2: What kind of cut did she get?
Speaker 5: It's like like the Bob, but like a short short ball, not like Pixie, not like Katie Perry, but pretty sure for this.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Would you like to get that up on j morning for those who would like to check it out right now.
Speaker 4: To the talkbacks, Hey JB Show, Kelly here.
Speaker 7: You guys are the best and you always have been.
Speaker 5: And I want to thank you guys for my daughter's birthday shout out on Friday.
Speaker 2: She was absolutely mortified.
Speaker 4: I did take thirty kids to the Sharks games.
Speaker 2: That was not a lie.
Speaker 5: We got dance cams to get on the chimbotron and I have to say sorry tour section publicly to twenty three for the loud kids.
Speaker 2: Teaching them their volume control was a completely lost call.
Speaker 10: But thanks.
Speaker 4: Have a great week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe you went through with that.
Speaker 3: She had sent me a DM asking for a birthday shout out, and we did that and she said, yeah, they were taking thirty kids to a Sharks game to celebrate, which sounds like an awesome time unless you're the parent in church all the kids you're having a great time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how does this work like financially because if you're taking that many kids, you know that they're getting snacks, They're gonna get hungry. They want a water midway.
Speaker 2: Through life, they want merch, they want everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you think she paid for all of them and all her daughter's birthday and think about all the beers they wanted to cheap?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not cheap, right, because I always see this happening. I actually have saw it this weekend where you see you know, some parents, right, and you see a bunch of kids with them, and you know that not all of those kids are theirs, and they're buying basically everything on the menu. I saw this at an ice cream shop this week Yea. Do parents like when they send their kids off with somebody else? Do they give them money?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? It depends.
Speaker 5: If I know they're going somewhere, like they're going to a water park or they're doing something, I always give them money, Okay, But if it's just a regular you know they're going out to hang out and they don't tell me they're going somewhere, then them.
Speaker 3: And pay for their food. That is a good kind of topic. We should discuss that some morning, because yeah, that is a lot of money.
Speaker 4: It is Wow.
Speaker 12: It's all you crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad it worked out and you guys had an amazing time all right. Now, the biggest thing everybody's talking about today this time change.
Speaker 14: Hi, this is money from San Leandro. Yeah, that time change was no joke for real. My kids relate to school, but so were twenty other kids. So the line in the office to get a tardy pass was out the dwart and around the corner.
Speaker 2: It was a nightmare. Have a great one. Yeah, everybody struggling today.
Speaker 5: Graymy talk about how you never hit this news button even on days like this.
Speaker 2: You're not tempted to snooze. I mean it's a full hour earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your gambling. That's a dangerous, dangerous game. And at the hour, at the hour that we wake up gambling. I love gambling because I like winning money. The hour that we wake up, you gamble and lose too easily because you hit that snooze and there's no guarantee I'm waking back up again.
Speaker 16: Good money, guys, without the haircut. I don't know what you guys were talking about. I love this time change. There's no traffic on the freeway because I think people forgot to change their clocks.
Speaker 6: Heads up.
Speaker 16: I made it from Pittsburgh and I'm already on want to Creak and it's only been seventeen minutes.
Speaker 2: That's a record. Wow, nice new record alert.
Speaker 5: And then it's still actually forgetting to change your clock though, because now we all have phones and it just updates no one's.
Speaker 4: I had to change mine because I have one of those nights like lamp things. What are they called? You have alarm clock like an alarm it's an alarm clock, but it's like the one that turns into the sun.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I think it doesn't automatically update called No, it doesn't. There are I mean there are still a few things my two thousand and one forwarder that don't have clocks that update automatically. I mean the majority of people I assume use their phone as their alarm clock that is waking up. That thing updates automatically, but it is. I mean, your body's internal clock is what also helps you wake up right, and that thing is all out of whack. That's that's out of whack. But you're a coffee maker and some other things. You know, you have to reset the clock on that.
Speaker 5: So here's how daylight savings can really harm your health.
Speaker 2: Studies as found.
Speaker 5: Studies have found an uptick in heart attacks and strokes right.
Speaker 2: After the time change.
Speaker 5: So today's one of those days where like the where the you know, the numbers of those just increase. Also, sleep deprivation is linked to heart disease, cognitive decline, obesity, and a number of other problems, and plus disrupting that internal clock we've been talking about. It also influences things like heart rate, blood pressure, stress hormones, and metabolism. So literally, everything about this is.
Speaker 2: Not good for you. It's all bad.
Speaker 3: So if you're a boss today, give your coworkers an afternoon nap, Let them power down for an hour or two, rate for three, let them sleep.
Speaker 2: It off three hour, and then don't forget today.
Speaker 5: The number of fatal car crashes, those tend to jump up as well, because everybody's driving tired. The risk is highest in the morning, and that is, you know, just because people aren't getting as great.
Speaker 2: As sleep as they were they were last week. And then you know, heart attacks and all that.
Speaker 5: Those the numbers are higher for the two days after the time change.
Speaker 3: Were you just so bummed last night when you're like, how is it already eight o'clock. The day just started, and it's already eight o'clock at night, Like what happened?
Speaker 2: I hated that. Bummed wasn't the right word.
Speaker 5: I was actually excited to throw my kids in their bed and finally I could lay down. Going out to bars and drinking the night before the March time change is the worst thing you do.
Speaker 7: Do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're an idiot, I know, because you're waking up extra early mid morning after it is awful.
Speaker 2: I couldn't wait to get back in my bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the internal clock on your young children and your pets doesn't change. My dog's asking me for dinner at the wrong time, I think, and the kids still wake up at the same time. Everything's off. Takes a while for those internal clocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think about a couple of weeks. Yeah, maybe we'll get back to normal.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this time change is like really taking people.
Speaker 4: Out this morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JV crew, Rubensito set down. I'm tired. I didn't change my clock in the living room. I'm thinking it was earlier, and I went to bed super late and had to be in San Francisco by five in the morning, So I need a nap.
Speaker 6: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, get that nap, rubencto.
Speaker 2: That's the worst.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, Good morning JV show. Did you guys actually know that Arizona doesn't apply that time change.
Speaker 15: I don't know if it's a state law or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, but they don't go through the.
Speaker 9: Daylight savings, which California would do that anyways, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Hey you two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of states that don't. I know, Arizona is one of them. I think there's only one or two.
Speaker 3: Ed. Look, and we've talked about this before California years of twenty eighteen or whatever year it was, we voted to get rid of daylight savings, and then state legislatures despite us voting, the majority of the public wanted to get do it away with it. They couldn't get get on the same page and actually put it into law. There's still talks of a federal change happening.
Speaker 2: Well, let's make it happen, please, godest please. It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 4: Oh what was hot in.
Speaker 15: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today?
Speaker 5: In the bag all right, So j Lo is convinced that Ben Affleck may have cheated on her with Jennifer Garner. Oh God, So last week we talked about Ben getting uncomfortably close to his ex Jennifer Garner at one of their kids' birthday parties. Now, according to reports, Ben would love to get back with Jen Garner, but you knows it ain't gonna happen right now because she's in a happy relationship with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, now, Jlo, like she saw the pictures too.
Speaker 5: She's wondering if maybe Ben's closeness to her had something to do with their marriage falling apart, if.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, he cheated.
Speaker 5: Like she knows they're close, but now she's second guessing everything and wondering if maybe she underestimated just how close they actually are.
Speaker 4: Jaylo's gonna blame everybody but herself exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't have nineteen failed engagements and marriages and tell me that that's true.
Speaker 5: It was the But if you're j Lo, would that thought cross your mind? Of course, me too a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I thought both Jennifer's had like a good relationship too. I think she should know that.
Speaker 5: That's why I would feel even more betrayed, like you're acting like my bestie the entire time we're together, yet.
Speaker 2: You and him are like hugging on the paintball field.
Speaker 3: I don't get cheating vibes from Jennifer Gardner, Ben Affleck totally so No, Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 5: Looking more into Ben's marriage with Jen Garner, were there together?
Speaker 2: Did you know that he cheated on her with their nanny?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Again, not surprising. Major cheating vibes giving off.
Speaker 2: By that guy.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about Gaga really quick. She's all over the news because she has new music out. She did amazing on SNL over the weekend. While she's on a new interview with The New York Times. They have a podcast. It was a New York Times podcast, and she revealed that she was diagnosed with psychosis five years ago.
Speaker 2: She said, I had psychosis.
Speaker 5: I was not deeply in touch with reality for a while, and it took me out of life in a big way. And after a lot of years of hard work, I finally got myself back now. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, psychosis causes the person to lose some level of contact with reality and they have trouble figuring out like what's real what's not?
Speaker 2: Whether it's you.
Speaker 5: Know, their thoughts or their perceptions. What a scary thing to experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do you have the wherewithal yourself to know that you're going through it? I wouldn't think you would know yourself through You need a mental health professional or something to help you, right, really.
Speaker 4: Like what triggers that you know? Like what makes it happen?
Speaker 1: Wonder?
Speaker 2: Britta?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, did you see this most recent dancing video?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: She she's like dancing on top of a live fire, like get away from the fire, Brittany.
Speaker 2: She's already given Brittany too much freedom.
Speaker 5: She's already burned her eyebrows off. Once that's with the fireplace? Why are you like hovering over the fire? Well not actually, but she's really close to it dancing like that?
Speaker 2: Just scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all bad, It's all bad, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Quick side show recap in case you missed attending one this weekend, Selena, justin do you go to side shows weekend?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I miss that. There were a bunch San Jose was popping off.
Speaker 3: You guys do people still say popping of Now okay, San Jose was going off with side shows. A lot of sideshow activity reported, particularly on Saturday night. One picture of video you may have seen going viral a car completely engulfed in flames at one of those side shows. They are continuing to crack down on sideshow participants and side show bystanders, people you know that are just there to watch.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: In San Jose and several other cities around the Bay Area. In total, seventeen vehicles impounded and I believe that a few arrests as well. So you gotta stop with the sideshows people. They're cracking down.
Speaker 5: I still don't like that. Like, if there's one happening, sorry, I'm gonna watch.
Speaker 2: How can I not?
Speaker 3: But you don't have to, like watch the video on social media. If somebody getting run over by a car that's spinning, like, you don't need to be standing there on the street corner cheer.
Speaker 5: I won't be cheering, but I'm looking recording. I shouldn't be ticketed for that.
Speaker 3: But if you traveled to there, if it was right outside your front door and you walk down, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you should get ticketed.
Speaker 3: But okay, if you drove across town to go watch the side show and light a car on fire, then yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Maybe the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, Graham, I just heard the ad for sky Rizzy for the first time. I thought you were joking. I didn't think it was a real thing. I thought you were making it up. By the way, happy Daily savings. It's it's awful, it's terrible.
Speaker 6: It's murder around me.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 16: You know what would really help if I got.
Speaker 10: That Chug mug that I won last year. Last time I heard from you guys was before CHETI had to leave the show and haven't heard back from you guys ever since about that check mug.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that sounds like a jazz problem. Oh just can we make sure that he gets a Chuck mug?
Speaker 3: And yes, during that last commercial break there was a sky Rizzy ad that played, and I had pointed out last week or something. I went on a bit of a rant that wide everywhere am I seeing drug companies pushing their advertising so hard to us the consumer, Like, shouldn't they be educating doctors about what the best available options is out there, and my example was sky Rizzy, which was a commercial I see all the time. I feel like my kids walk around singing the sky Rizzy jingle.
Speaker 2: That was my first time hearing it. But as soon as I heard sky Razy, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh my god, Graham, Listen's playing.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Before we get in to the Love Is Blind reunion. You know, mondays you bring a photo from our weekend. You can check out photos from Home now on JB Morning Show. That is our Instagram, you guys. After Friday's show, I went and I got a vitamin C infusion. Really, you guys know that I get sick like every other week, so I wanted to try something a little bit different. You know, getting an IV is not on my top ten list of fun things to do.
Speaker 2: Power you with me, I wanted to try it. I think I'm okay. Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty okay. Directly at it, I didn't look Yeah, I have to turn Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Turned away, and there's my husband just like recording it like you're you're a weirdo.
Speaker 3: How did you feel afterwards? Vivacious, vibrant.
Speaker 2: I got a little boost of energy. Yeah, yeah, So I think that was nice. But hopefully it's just gonna, I don't know, just make me feel helpy. Your immune system is just like fully charge.
Speaker 3: You're just out there licking, you know, bart seats and stuff like without a care in the world.
Speaker 2: Like come back, sidewalk right now. There you go, her immune system all right mine.
Speaker 3: My picture is a little traffic back up on the road near our house. This was yesterday afternoon. It was really cute. I don't know, maybe four or five hundred sheep.
Speaker 2: This is the cutest thing, came down the road and.
Speaker 3: They all got bunched up at this intersection. They couldn't figure out which direction to go despite their being They had I think three of these sheep dogs out there. The dogs are a trip to watch because they keep the sheep in order and.
Speaker 2: Keep them moving. They seem like they're a little mean to him at times. They kind of nip at him.
Speaker 3: But the sheep got all jammed up here for a while, and I was cracking up. And when my wife got home, I was like, oh my god, you missed it.
Speaker 2: The sheep.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a huge I was about to say, heard flock. A huge flock of sheep came down the road and She's like, I know, I got stuck in it dead center in the road and they.
Speaker 2: All had the sheep all had to go around her car.
Speaker 4: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: You did you want to see a video of that? That's on my Instagram gram.
Speaker 4: Made that you posted Graham was so cute because you could see them kind of jumping and their leaves are the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they come flying by my wife's car because she took a video of them, uh as they were passing her car. If you want to see that, that's on my Instagram. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Nice And then my picture. I'm back on my painting game.
Speaker 2: You guys, I am that painting your cat.
Speaker 4: And listen, it looks really ugly right now. But it has to look ugly before it looks better.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just I'm sure it's gonna end up wonderful. You are a very talented artist. But let me side bar with Selena here, please, Selena, remember when our boss was like, hey, we got this girl, Jess. I think she should come be a part of the show because, like, you guys are parents, you know, you have kids, and like somebody that's gonna be out there in the streets, like connecting with all the younger people and out there doing rapchetree and getting it into wild trouble. And the stories, all the stories she'll have about the bar fights.
Speaker 2: And the things that Jess is at home on a Saturday night painting her cat. I mean, God, I don't live. That could be any more polar opposite.
Speaker 3: I'm still sidebar was any more polar opposite?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: You know sold here, they did not sign up for this. She's at home painting her cat.
Speaker 4: But that's because that's because that was the calm before the storm. You know, like I have, I have a Vegas trip coming up, so that's coming.
Speaker 10: She's at home painting her cat.
Speaker 2: Is coming this weekend.
Speaker 3: She's justice twenty eight and a half going on ninety two.
Speaker 2: She's painting her cat. All right, Jess is going to Vegas weekend. I'm going to be next Monday.
Speaker 5: If you don't come back with stories of racketry and been drunken of blacked out nights.
Speaker 3: Were from home is going to be her getting back to her apartment, reuniting with her cat.
Speaker 4: She's from home needs to be me and my bomb Vegas outfit because.
Speaker 5: All those photos jab Morning Show so were you not satisfied if the love is a blind reunion, you guys, it was not good in my opinion, But I think in general, this season was just not good at all.
Speaker 4: For me at least, I think it's where we've reached a point where like the show is done, like just.
Speaker 5: Stop, I think the entire show. I think I think we're.
Speaker 4: Ready to just put it to rest.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I've only watched one full season.
Speaker 4: Can I can I this might be a little bit of a spoiler. Can I say for this season, out of the five couples that made it to the altar, just one couple got married and the.
Speaker 2: Cun of the normal I had.
Speaker 4: I think we've had at least a few more, but I think we've had more genuine connections. It seemed like in this one there was also a lot that wasn't shown on the show that we're finding out later, like, oh, here's some never before seen footage, which was would have been super crucial for us to see during the show. Anyways, the reunion just not not good. They tried part of it is them. They also tried to like implement some new little segments to the to the reunion, so they were like, yeah, throughout the show, we're gonna be sharing the top five most unforgettable moments, you know, throughout like love is blind history.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: They also were like, for the very first time ever, we're gonna have a musical performance, which is so unnecessary. From on the reunion it was some guy his name I believe is Alex Warren. Wow, and so this was like it's the end of the reunion, but still, yeah, it was like why.
Speaker 2: Is this necessary?
Speaker 4: So at this point they really are just trying to like throw different ways. Yeah, the jokes that Nick and Vanessa Shay make, like you try to look past them.
Speaker 3: But it's just they're so bad, and that they have a writer's writing those too, yeah, which is make doubly bad. I'd rather I said this after the last reunion I watched. I would never watch another one again.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm done with those the show. You know, if it's on, I'll watch it, Yeah, but I can't not another reunion. The reunion is so it's done so so poorly. Have they not watched Like Andy Cohen does a really good job with.
Speaker 2: Reunions on Bravo, Like they're.
Speaker 3: Just like, yeah, quit fire questions and lots of drama and people are crying and yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: It's great, and then they just move on. They don't bring back past.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's check in with this couple from seven seasons ago that nobody cares about.
Speaker 2: They don't do that.
Speaker 3: It's got yeah, the good things all about the drama from that season.
Speaker 4: They didn't do that as much this season, but by the way, they did an announced Season nine is coming.
Speaker 2: Obviously, when is that?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 4: They didn't announce when they're going to release it. They just announced that they're going to be filming in Denver, Colorado this time.
Speaker 6: I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'd rather paint Justice's cat. Did watch this next one? I'm done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't even started this season. I probably won't if this ploun is until Denver.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine