Speaker 1: We bring the boom. That's what we do. And I'll be ready because it's time gets.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird. You're preparing for INSI get weird. Thinks you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it? Where? Where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Listen A ready because you listen to the one hundred and ninety nine episode of Let's Get Weird?
Speaker 1: Did you have a little bit of a dyslexic moment saw the nine as a six? I heard that one sixty over there in ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I don't want to replay the tape, but I.
Speaker 1: Heard one six over there.
Speaker 2: It's one ninety nine over here?
Speaker 1: Nine two hundred Yeah, next.
Speaker 2: Week, baby, man, what are we gonna do? We're gonna buy two hundred of Are you give me two hundred or something? What do I look like? A j big justice those We bring the boom, that's what we do. You're not doing the dance. You gotta do the dance. No one can see us a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they know if they know that the thing Here's the funny thing is AJ and Big Justice the Costco Guys in cause you don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: Chicken Bake.
Speaker 1: They're this father and son duo that probably the summer, well how their legend started was over the summer they did the were Costco Guys video and then it shot up to fame and they've just been doing so much stuff. Now now they have that we bring the Boom, which is their other iteration. There's a whole Costco Guy universe, which now includes The Rizzler, which is this ten year old who goes, which is a visual podcast you can't see me describing and doing coy faces and stuff like that. A bunch of other influencers are technically part of that.
Speaker 2: In the University of South Florida or FAU, they did something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the loudest boom they have Boom oh doom. Is there a thing as well? Apparently the dad has been trying to go viral for ten years, Like looks he has videos that've been popping up. They're like the kid is called Big Justice was like he's like, here's a day in the life of being a father and son and blah blah blah. He was a wrestler at one point he's becoming a wrestler again next to aw Right.
Speaker 2: And you know what happened.
Speaker 1: I asked Eric, Hey, you're gonna be a great couple's costume for you and I if we dressed to the Costco guys, and he said A doom to it, a big old doom.
Speaker 2: Sorry. All we had to do is go to Costco together and do what by a chicken bake cookie? Would they sell those individually? I didn't know this. Yeah, go to the cafe. Oh that's that's that'll kill us. We actually don't need to go into Costco because I want to eat and plaza that the food thing is outside of it.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, and you order everything at a key tappy things. She didn't even need your card. You don't need your card, so more didn't had no idea who the Costco guys were until two days ago.
Speaker 2: I was like doing more boom and she's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, let me go get ready for bed, and you enjoy what is to come on your TikTok feed for the next two weeks at least.
Speaker 2: Well, now, Shelby Soss hates me because I was sending her all the videos of the Cosco guys, and she'll send me videos now too of how they've inflated her for you page.
Speaker 1: But it is very funny how we spread that virus in this office. And it's mainly me because you didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: No. I they popped up in my for you page. I turned my mic off on TikTok, so I'll get I'll get the biggest of the big Yeah. But uh yeah, I just thought it was kind of funny. I also can't wait to see the true Hollywood story of how the Dad and the Sun go crazy. And everybody anyway, my name is God be weird. My name's Hodie. Every wee could come together.
Speaker 1: Give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets and the sheets and everything in between and the internets and have a good old time. And why I'm bringing this up is because you know, Halloween plans, Hallow Weekend is upon us. Yeah, are you guys watching spooky movies at home?
Speaker 2: Now? No?
Speaker 1: Well, like, what spooky movies you're showing Max? Like, are we showing him the classics? So we're like, oh, we're watching Hotel Transylvania.
Speaker 3: He hasn't really asked to see anything because we're at the point where like, oh, we want to save hocus Pocus Halloween Town for like next week when it's Halloween weekend week week and this is all the like okay, Hotel Pennsylvania, and we watched all the Chucky movie and all that.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what he really wants to watch. I know you want. Oh you know what I got him onto, you'd be happy? Infinity War an endgame. He wanted, Well, just those two movies are on the entire MC. I wanted to start. He just wanted to see those two movies because we've seen all the other Avenger movies, so Avengers, Age of Ultron and so then I was like, let's do Infinity War. I put on an endgame. But then I was like, Bop, you gotta watch Infinity War first to understand what's going on. So he kind of got Infinity War. Now we're on endgame, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: What I know you've seen Civil War as well. YouTube is his main devisive entertainment. But like if he is to watch like a channel on cable, what is he watching. He's watching Crton Network is he still on Like Disney Junior. Is he watching Normal Disney?
Speaker 2: I think he's on Normal Disney O Kelodeon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because, like I know, like they announced a bunch of like Disney Junior superhero shows at New York Comic Co on this past weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, back's too old for that. No, cool definitely is a little bit old for that stuff. I feel like, but he likes. I mean, god, I get sure because he's on my phone, my YouTube account, and it's just like the worst stuff in the world.
Speaker 1: They still got Ryan opening toys because his world.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Ryan, it's what is it Ryan? The world? It's this this white guy, this Canadian guy. Well, it's typical gamer laser beam. And then it's just which is funny that white guy.
Speaker 1: That man has n't posted a video and for like two months, and like how is he he just getting views on everything else?
Speaker 2: Well, he's also been doing He was with mister they were stuck in a cave for five days with other with other guy. That's that's a whole for thirty minutes right there of entertainment. Yeah, it actually wasn't that bad. Beast is really using all of the other streamers stream and making more videos instead.
Speaker 1: Of using instead of using his go to guys. He's yeah, he's using other influencers now.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a branch out to reach more people, even though he reaches everybody. And he's got his new lunchable thing that's coming out actually which I.
Speaker 1: Heard the cheese gets bad. Really yeah, I'll be buying lunchlely from Max.
Speaker 2: I wanna tell you that I found him in the giant around here.
Speaker 1: The reason why.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with the cheese?
Speaker 1: It gets moldy fast, real fast, like that they've done on TikTok, even seeing that it's supposed to exp like it just came out. It supposed to aspire in December. The cheese already moldy. I think it might be like how they store it right.
Speaker 2: Situation, Tiktoker's being TikTokers and just doing it for the hell, not like that it was blue when they opened it up. And then you're like, oh, the chocolate's probably bad too because it touched the cheese. But the chocolates in a get.
Speaker 1: Through they can permeate through that.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Jones a good movie? That was a good movie. Eddie Murphy was Osmosi Jones.
Speaker 1: No, Chris Rock, Bill Murray was the Humans?
Speaker 2: What was Eddie Murphy cartoon one? Then? Which one we talked about in a lot of movies. No, but there's another another alien? No, all right, I'll find it.
Speaker 1: Pluto Nash was that one that was a movie that was a bad movie.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: That's one of those movies where they dump DVDs in the dump because the one was buying him. Yeah, people just calling me to I don't know who you are, or saw Virginia.
Speaker 2: Where's that people to go buy? Go vote next week, go buy lunch. Mister B's heard, I get you. That's right. Chris Rock was in that movie. God, dang, I haven't seen now was.
Speaker 1: Thatddy Murphy car. Let's look it up. It's gonna be shrack, is gonna be the top.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a Shrek Murphy cartoon movie. Uh, that's not helping, Not Daddygine, not Shrek, not Mulan. Dang it, mm I got nothing he was. Chris always thought it was any Murphy. Are you thinking? Okay? His in Mulan. I can't believe he was in Mulan. God, I did not like that movie. John's made me hate that movie so much. I don't even really like it. I never liked it when it first came out because I was too old for it. But now with him, it's like, Ugh, we're gonna make a man out of you, bad, bad, you know, I get it.
Speaker 1: You hate toxic masculinity, and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Who would have thought? Who would have tookn nine years for that to happen. I'm gonna punch you.
Speaker 1: Well, you hate toxic macula. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Do I hate? I think I love probably Good Hard, probably Telemarketer Hard. I'm gonna eventually you're seventy five seven number now, Bro, that's right, that's right. You know that I'm special. Bro, That's right. Always. What are we doing on Saturday for this Halloween? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We started went on a Die Dar that's his podcast, A nutshell. We're gonna hang out with you. You're gonna be working while we're hanging out.
Speaker 2: Excited.
Speaker 1: We're at the age now where we can't be by the DJ anymore. It'd be a little bit of far away.
Speaker 2: Do you have to were your little ear rings? I'll put them in yeah, yeah, And guess what. I prefer the table there who can hear? Who can hear?
Speaker 1: The next day of this guy who can't everyone else? Oh my god, that's right. What are you guys dressing up?
Speaker 2: As are my tools? Now? We're uh, we're I feel like you've mentioned a Pokemon adjacent right, I know? Yeah? Should I say it or no?
Speaker 1: No, just keep it serio because we're hopefully that's the thing, Like you got a plan if you're going out, is if you do want to do the tiktoks, you have to wake up earlier to do the tiktoks. We learned that last year where we're like, let's wake up and go to out for Halloween. Is we didn't film any tiktoks. We always like are late because we realized, oh, we need to film a TikTok because there's a TikTok costumes where you need the TikTok sound to explain what you have. And then there's the in person costume. Is there our costume costumes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, So like, oh, there's two types of costumes in the world, Like like we're the costco guys because we have the talk, we have the costco like sound effect on our video, but in public, no one would. Everyone would have a hard time knowing we were the costco guys really versus if we had the sound.
Speaker 2: If someone in a big Justice shirt and a muscle T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like what more? And I are going to be You'll know immediately off the jump you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the mail, I'm.
Speaker 1: Winn a wig and that wig is big.
Speaker 2: It goes down to sweat seventy give me seventy this weekend. It's eighty today as of this podcast recording, and I'm in sweats and a pullover. So what are you wearing for Halloween?
Speaker 1: This nothing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: You said that the last time we were at public and because Tiger.
Speaker 2: Kings did it for me, I didn't do anything. All right, Well, you can just.
Speaker 1: Mosey on down to Party City or Spirit Alloween and say, give me a banana costume. I'm a banana. I'm a banana.
Speaker 2: What's happen?
Speaker 1: I want to be the peanut butter jelly time banana. Remember that the bone of jelly, tuck of jelly dump.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? But we're gonna venture there.
Speaker 1: Mara unfortunately has a work trip the next day, so just leave her flights at like seven am.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of in the thought press above. Do I go home with Moro? Yes, I mean obviously that'll be my gut check to go home or not? Or do I stay out and after fool because one nobody will know who I am in my costume when she leaves. They will yeah, like what where's your where's your other person? Like, where's the other half?
Speaker 2: I'm like, they're not here. They died. I only liked the one to.
Speaker 1: Ask ketch them? Got them?
Speaker 2: Did I say his name right? Ask ketch him? Catch mass? You know you can't do that anymore. You have a ring on it. Yeah, we're both now catch Teddy's ass all the time? How is your dog? Man? Let me tell you it was expensive podcast.
Speaker 1: We can't talk about that. Well, it's filed, but it's still like in the process of being reimbursed.
Speaker 2: And so I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, are we gonna It's not like how expenses here work where you submit the parking and usually the next day like we got you here, it's like, yeah, you gotta wait and it's only but I mean it's been a week, so I get it. But we thought Teddy had a ringworm.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He just was itching a lot and just messed up the thing. So he got infected. So you have like a staff infection, all good stuff. So your boy has him on three pills a day and I have to give him a massage down there every night, which bonding between father and son. You know, no, stop.
Speaker 2: Okay Moore hasn't done it. And I'm like, you know, it's fine, Teddy.
Speaker 1: Just trust It's funny because like when you have a pet, you're always like, I want to be the rescuer and not the drop her offer.
Speaker 2: It's like either for like the groomer or go to the vet.
Speaker 1: And more was supposed to pick him up for the vet and the groomer and she couldn't because she'd work. We're just fine, And so I was like, well, Teddy must love me then, because he's just hanging out with me the entire time. But who dropped him off me? He dropped He remembers.
Speaker 2: Who picks him up, you know, So like I don't know because I don't have a pet. Well that's what happens. And you get a pet. I'm never going to day I want to.
Speaker 1: But we got Teddy's doing free free adoptions right now.
Speaker 2: Great. Has nothing to do with you more time and time management and how much time the same time I get off. Yeah, but I got things to do, buddy, I got places to go. People, see bring that dog with you. No, I don't want to be that guy. Maybe your mom and dad need a dog. I have been pushing that on them, by the way, have birthday to night. I have been pushing that on my old man for the last three years, and he keeps like, go do something, you know, go out. I'm kind of tempted just to go get him a little damn dog and leave it at the house and see what happens, give him a therapy dog something like that. But I gotta get one that's already trained. That's the can't adopt. Why are they trained?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're getting like a two to three year old, they're trained by who though either their previous owners or the shelter got him on a program something like that. Really, yeah, that's how it works. Like Teddy was potty trained before we got him, and he was ten months old.
Speaker 2: So he knew to go outside. Ho would he tell you if you wanted to go outside?
Speaker 1: You stand by the door, or he'd be like, just like Max, so by himself.
Speaker 2: He goes dad out like do work, wipe your butt son, love you, oh, think of you.
Speaker 1: So we finally played a Fortnite with one another season.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We lost every time. No, we finished in the top three a couple of times. It's not a win. It's not a dub. You know what I'm saying. He wants those dubs with you. Man, it's it's a good time. You know. He loves the season. Then is it close? He said, it's happening soon because right nowther than Fortnite, I got.
Speaker 1: Enough feed Bucks to get a season pass, which I'll get the money for it, but I'm like, I shouldn't get it now because he's about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get it, I think he said in the next two weeks. Okay, but they don't. They haven't really been fortunate.
Speaker 1: They kind of I feel like by now, you just wait it out for the holiday season usually where it's like the free giveaways and all that.
Speaker 2: Right, so then they probably won't do another season after.
Speaker 1: The holiday, probably do like a November mid temporary season and then a full one maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But there was actually a lot of cool skin the skins and stuff like that in this battle pass that I got because I play so much with Max, like a hundred, level one hundred and ten, a level hundred. You want to log into my account? So I didn't some of these awards? No, why not? How do I log into your account? I give you my info? Okay, you're gonna play for you? Yeah? Is that what you want me to do? You don't use my v bucks? You can play for me your v bucks.
Speaker 1: You can play Boba fet Speaking of v Bucks, do.
Speaker 2: You know that Target doesn't sell v buk gift cards?
Speaker 1: That makes sense whether they're kind of getting getting rid of their like video game section like slowly really Yeah, they're like holing targets entire, like that back multimedia section. They're all like slowly reducing it, which is why, like if you go to Target, the video game section is always empty, like you can't find any games one because they're in the back, but too because they don't have as much stock. Like the Dragon Ball game that came out two weeks ago, Target didn't have it the first two days, Like you couldn't order online and they'd have it in store. Wow, they're like we'll get it a week later when people want to buy it, so they don't think that people come to them for It's true. I mean I would rather go to a game stop or a like inner Amazon to get a video game over Target.
Speaker 2: But they have Xbox game Pass cards. Yeah, and they have PlayStation card. They don't have v buck cards.
Speaker 1: That's less storage. I think that might just be like a deal of like those things. Are you sure they might just be in the gift card section? Honey, we looked, because I bought Max's v Bucks at at like a food line. They're they're they're They're not a target.
Speaker 2: They're not a target. I've tried because he's got some gift cards that he wants to pay to use buy another gift card with which you can you do.
Speaker 1: That or no use gift cards to buy another gift card. Yeah, it is a Visa gift card, I think. So if it's a Visa gift card, you can buy credit, I think.
Speaker 2: But he wants to buy so he wants to use the Visa gift card to buy v Bucks for Fortnite.
Speaker 1: I think you can do that, but I don't think you can be like, let me use his visa gift card on Amazon to buy a Target gift card. You can use a visa gift card to buy Target or Amazon like virtual currency gift card whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Weird how gift cards work, you know it is. And sometimes these visa gift cards are like doesn't work? Why, Well you don't know. Okay, Well, I'd like to use the skift card. I'm sitting on a four dollar recent gift card. What I'm gonna use it on. I don't know, Like a Slurpee. Oh, we gotta do it our slurpy.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's eighty degrees today, it is. But don't you want to go somewhere else? I do want to go somewhere else. Someone today in the office. You can look on my instagram at mister k V was kind enough to buy the saucy nugs from Wendy's. Now I wanna It.
Speaker 1: Is weird because they weren't that bad, but I feel like I don't need to be eating them, you know, like I don't need to be having them that cheap, you know, like b dubs. The point of me not going is because it's a little expensive to go, so.
Speaker 2: I don't go.
Speaker 1: But if I know that the wings are cheap a Wendy's, even though it's really just nuggets.
Speaker 2: It's just nugs with the sauce on. It says, saucy nuggets, saucy nugs, saucenugs, boneless wings. It's not a boneless wing. It's a nug. I tell you. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to Hooters my brother's bachelor point. You did tell man those we we're okay, okay, talking about maybe we should do a wing off.
Speaker 2: No, we can't keep eating food. I can't keep eating wing off. I can't.
Speaker 1: No, we just we don't have to eat it.
Speaker 2: We just rank it. I don't know, Okay, next week. Maybe we'll think about it next week.
Speaker 1: But what if I hear off in the distance. It's not wing style or buffalo style, it's Gagnam style.
Speaker 2: So you know what's Time as a Mess.
Speaker 1: Connections where we read actual misconnections from Washington, DC dot Craigslist dot Org, slash m I S. And this has been a fun podcast because we've just been going back and forth. Now we have some direction. We do a little bit of a shuffle combo and whatever Eric sees what we read, Eric, which one.
Speaker 2: You wanna do?
Speaker 1: First help her helper and only an hour ago. An hour actually, let me refresh it. All right, there you go, two hours ago.
Speaker 2: I'm working in the only area today, looking to be a helper to somebody. Maybe you work for, maybe you work from home and could use some help in the house today. I'm available today to help out. How do you reach out to them? You just what do you? What do you reply? How do you reach out to them? Just hit reply?
Speaker 1: Oh cool, big old button right in front of you.
Speaker 2: No, because it's connected to my email. No, it's not. I'm good. I'm let's go with mmm. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Cleaning guy you used to in Laurel. You used to come by and clean the hallways in my building. Thin, good looking land guy who always smiled. Hey, divorce guy here, always wanted to invite you in for a drink.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you see this. I'm near the area. Hey, making misconnections? You're making connections Starbucks woman, Nova Nova, We're at though, that is the question. It's okay. I like the way you held your hands behind your back as you waited for you. They were just stressed and needed to go any ideas watching you? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, that's a little that's gonna wear the skin of the old skill of your looking through someone's clothes. That's good, that's not showing off this weekend. Yeah, in Maryland, I'd love to find my watcher again. We met a few times, and you were a woman who loves the watch around.
Speaker 2: Or are there other women who enjoy watching a man? A man?
Speaker 1: Montgomery Village, Montgomery Village.
Speaker 2: Next one tow truck driver to call a park. Here we go. Not probably a misconnection, but I enjoyed talking to you. It helped me. It helped me make an annoying night better. Wouldn't you have a guy's information? If you use a tow truck company, you get the company line. Yeah, at that guy's line.
Speaker 1: But then you can be like, hey, give me Jeff, Jimmy, give me Steve, Steve, Steve looking.
Speaker 2: For I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Experienced woodworking for young tree trimming as the downtown area right by where air clives experienced black woodworker looking for young hard trees that need trimming.
Speaker 2: Hit me up. So they're talking about handies or Bej's looking for trees Lincoln Lumber Tyson's mall, Dyson's all right, Oh, here's a long shot.
Speaker 1: Here's as I approached it down escalator, I thought we locked eyes and you smiled.
Speaker 2: I was behind you coming down the escalator late this afternoon. Your your adorable, your red velvet type jacket, straight hair, tight blue jeans, and the fit the tiny frame very well. As you walked off, I saw you check your cell phone from your back pocket. Would love to see you in that back pocket. Tyson's Tyson's Mall, and our last one for today.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, let's go childless cat dude, missing female drinks partner tonight. I used to love Craigslist. No idea how along this will stay up, but I'm assuming I'm but I'm missing a female who might like to meet someone tonight for friendly drinks. You're a bit short, mildly awkward, but I'm a decent guy in his forties, so maybe this will work. Otherwise, it'll be MSNBC's Millennials episode of My Generation tonight.
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that my generation? Personal description would be appreciated? My generation? Let's go MSNBC. Is it one of those like documentaries, Oh, four part, eight hour prestige documentary about my generation?
Speaker 2: My generation looks fine? That looks horrible? I don't. I'm not going to watch the baby boy generation. You know what this is probably this is a copy of the seventies and nineties MSNBC. Yeah, or I like it. We watched the eighties nineties in today's Oh, I want to ask you a side tanger that just hit me about TV shows. Yes, my TikTok today was pop up with c T versus Adam fight from the Challenge. Did you ever watch that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when they fought each other back in the day.
Speaker 2: Like they actually physically which Adam is it uh from Paris or something real world Paris? Like they actually he threw a Dike Coke Caine at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like they fought. That was like CT was wild back in like is ars Ago.
Speaker 2: I want to see the fight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's like one of the moments of the Challenge that they're like it was bad, but we included on TV. Really that's why the fight CT. But that's why CT was banned for a couple of years. But obviously like he's cool down now and so he's back now. More than I haven't watched the latest season. I know it's the season forty All Star Thing, season Battle of the seasons eras, we're excited because CT still on it. I don't know, well he's in this was in this season, but I don't know if he's still on it.
Speaker 2: Pops up in my thing a lot and then it went down a rabbit hole of the Adam and CT fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so let me let me see when Challenge forty. Don't spoil it. I just need to no one that ends forty finale finale.
Speaker 2: Don't spoil it. Don't spoil it, don't spoil it. When's the last episode? Nope, can't look at that. Ummm mm hmm, I'm gonna get spoiled.
Speaker 1: It's episode nine. So I got like, we got like a whole month before you.
Speaker 2: Can watch it. It's good TV. What am I saying? It's good? All right?
Speaker 1: But that does it for us today on Today's Let's Get Weird ninety nine. One more to go, Baby, you take one Dawn and pass it around one hundred and ninety nine bottles ago. But you can follow me on social media at Andrew Hoodie with a Y. You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c K me. We want to see all your photos for all the weekend. Tag us in them. Tag the station hat nine to nine five or Z one on four to three on Instagram. We want to see all them. Don't ass costumes. Have a safe, hallow weekend. Don't go too hard, Just find the line and go just maybe an inch above it. But don't go too hard, hard because you want to make change, because you got the next day. But it is what it is. But I hope you have a great week and always remember it's okay to be weird insects.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,