Speaker 1: Tape Deck Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome to see you at the party, RICTA. My name is Aaron Frescus, and with me as always, Joseph pet Castro, Hello, QT Pies, and Chris Chapman.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 2: Here this episode, we're or whatever month whenever you listen to this, we're starting off a new movie and we are getting this so this is gonna be the pre watch. We're starting a new movie, and this time around, this is all gonna get edited together. This time around, we're doing Arnold's nineteen seventy eight movie vehicle. I don't I don't know. I think it's a drama. Maybe I think it might be a comedy drama. But it's called Stay Hungry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no idea what this movie is.
Speaker 2: I think it's a comedy drama, but I'm not positive. But starring Jeff Bridges, Sally Fields, and Arnold. And then it's directed by Bob Raffelson, which is someone famous that I probably would know.
Speaker 3: Movies of, if we'll find out about him later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're gonna start off with the pre watch before we get started. Okay, who else wants to say it?
Speaker 4: Before we get started discussing the movie. We're going to do a little pre watch and we're just gonna discuss this. If we've seen it, our thoughts are anything, So Chris, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I had never heard of this movie before agreeing to do this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as anybody watched this.
Speaker 3: This was just on the list, and I was like, I assume that's something. I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 4: I never heard of it till this either, And honestly, I thought it was one of the newer ones until you said nineteen seventy something.
Speaker 3: I like Jeff Bridges and I like all the Sally Fields, but like, I don't.
Speaker 2: It's got a good cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, like you know, I'm sure it's going to be at least partially good, you know, like how The Villain was mostly good with its good cast.
Speaker 5: I think this is.
Speaker 2: Supposed to actually be a good though. Okay, so but I'm not. I don't want to talk it up because I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: I'm always down with the is it comedy, drama? Drama? Knee, that's yeah, that's the comedy.
Speaker 3: I believe it's I believe it's comma.
Speaker 2: Well, do you guys want to know a tiny like the little IMDb description?
Speaker 3: I would love to know like anything about the plot, Like it's about him being a bodybuilder, right, I think.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the only thing I knew about it. It's sort of out okay, so all though it's like one sentence long, but it says so called special agent and special agency quotations infiltrates into the gym, which is targeted by a dirty business fraud.
Speaker 3: All right, So it's not about food, unfortunately not. Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought he was like a Austrian chef. God that would because it's like coming to America.
Speaker 2: How would that work? That's why when you mentioned this to stay hungry a second, I was trying to think of a joke that would work with food. But it's like that that sounds more like a like a movie that they would make about like the super Nazi character from Seinfeld. So it's like, didn't stay hungry no for you like that? I don't know, Because I was trying to think of a joke. I was like, is it about the cot dog eating contest and how you gotta stay hungry but you can't stay hunger because you got to build your stomach up.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe he's a bodybuilder and a chef, yeah, because then the title works on two levels.
Speaker 2: Or well, someone's a quote unquote special agent, which is weird. It's like special agent infiltrates.
Speaker 3: It also written is also.
Speaker 2: Like written like it should be read in an accent. So called special agent infiltrates into the gym, which is targeted by a thirty business fraud.
Speaker 3: You're right, it sounds better than wa. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm looking forward to this, which the last time, which just sucks because the last time I said that was I think red heat or the villain.
Speaker 4: Okay, this guy's a business fraud and he's dirty because he doesn't have a lot of money, and he's the one that always stays hungry.
Speaker 2: I actually know what stay hungry means, but I don't want to know myself. Yall, keep it myself. Okay, we're gonna watch the trailer too, but any of those thoughts before we watch a very short trailer for it.
Speaker 3: Not for me?
Speaker 2: No, okay, let's do it well quick note. The trailers that I found for this were uh, spoilerfic. You know how old trailers are, where they just they just like tell you the whole story. It's like four minutes long, and you're like, I don't need to see it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to watch that.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna watch that said, I just put stay Hungry into YouTube and here's what I got. Here's one of them. This one is is more of a positive one. This is I feel that hopefully this is more and in tone with the movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 5: Yes, a reminder, stay humber, stay hungry. No matter how successful you become, stay grounded, kid learning, stay curious, and never stop striving for more. Humidity and hunger are the key stool sustain success. Casey the August fifteen guy.
Speaker 2: The last thing was his his YouTube handle in case you're interested, because I was going to say, I'm like trap, I gotta pronounce that, but then he says it at the end, so that's just not a nice positive message. So I was like, okay, cool. Because there was one about like how long can cats stay hungry?
Speaker 3: For it?
Speaker 2: And I was like, do I want to give them this video that's kind of weird and make it a little dark? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is like how long does it take to starve a cat? Is that the implication?
Speaker 2: I guess, like how long can you go without feeding a cat?
Speaker 3: That's or a kitten.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not just a cat a kid Jesus.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm glad you didn't show me that.
Speaker 2: This next one is just I mean, that's this is what I thought the movie was going to be about. Who is that It's for a steakhouse, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess prime steakhouts That steak looks like shit, yeah, that's takes and then like they're smothering it and gravy not overcooked. I mean it looks like the sear doesn't look that great and yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's a ribbi and it's like thin, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's thin and ship yeah. And again, if you have to smother your steak and gravy, you probably didn't cook a very good steak.
Speaker 2: The video was just a picked like a shot of a steak ribbi obviously, and then somebody pours gravy on it and then they dip it into mass potatoes and that's the end of the video.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I mean, I like how they use like sexy music and they do slow mo on the gravy poor like it's erotic, But you know, other than that, it's not interesting.
Speaker 2: That's all I got for this because I don't want to show you guys. The trailer I started watching was like, why are they showing me the movie?
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, it's pretty erotic when I pour gravy on my meat.
Speaker 2: So wait, do you actually I are you doing a sex thing? Or do you actually pour gravy on on the meat?
Speaker 4: That was like it was a double ententra Oh.
Speaker 2: Wait do you do you pour?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: Wait? What do you what would be the gravy with your with your junk?
Speaker 4: Well, because it's to be delicious mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean. I'm not trying to rude. I'm just confused, like, wait, are you eating off? Because I was saying that you were going to partake?
Speaker 3: Question? It is white gravy or brown gravy? Uh?
Speaker 4: Brown? So I can you know?
Speaker 2: Looks different?
Speaker 4: Makes that look bigger?
Speaker 5: Anyway. That's that's all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, stay tuned.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be right back with more information about the movie. So just don't do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch watch the watch the movie. Yeah yeah, watch it on TV with commercials.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye see the.
Speaker 6: If you enjoy our show, please consider giving us a positive review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast.
Speaker 3: App of choice.
Speaker 6: You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram at the Potty Richter to make sure you never miss an episode. See You with the Potty Richter is a production of tape deck Media. Follow tape Deck on Instagram at tape deck Underscore Media, or look us up on Facebook for more hilarious podcasts.
Speaker 1: This has been a tape Deck Media production. Thank you for listening.