Speaker 1: Are you guys ready for War of the Roses?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, presented by the Goshen Stampede, New England's favorite country event coming up June.
Speaker 1: Twelfth through the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: On the line is Leah, were going to East Hartford this morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Leah, Good morning. So Leah, tell us why you think your husband Martin is cheating.
Speaker 3: So we recently went to a barbecue and his high school girlfriend just happened to be there, okay, kind of an acquaintance of another friend that was hosting the barbecue. So that's kind of how we were all there at the same time. And it just really felt like to me that they were kind of being flirtatious with each other. I noticed them talking a lot, and I just felt like he was being flirtatious. And then at one point he offered her his sweatshirt because it was getting cold, and I was not okay with that. And yeah, just ever since then, he's been kind of distant, doesn't even want to cuddle at night, and just think oddly never even asked to get his sweatshirt back.
Speaker 2: And Okay, I don't have a man, but one day I will have a man, right, and if my man gives another woman as his sweatshirt because she's cold, not even an ex, wouldn't I wouldn't like that, Yeah, Savanna, would you let your husband give another woman, especially an ex, like his.
Speaker 1: Sweatshirt an ex?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But like if my best friend Nikki was cold and he gave it to Nikki, like we're all really good friends, I wouldn think about it.
Speaker 1: But an X is really sketched. I mean, there's a lot of stuff going around nowadays, so I mean, how can a girl up with a sweatshirt. It's not a big deal. He is trying to be safe those viruses coming at her.
Speaker 2: Leah, I say, let her freeze. I don't care who she is. If it's my man, it's a no. And the fact that he's acting strange after that and never asked for the sweatshirt back, I think we should call him and offer him roses.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we can get some info out of him. I think that's what we need to do.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think.
Speaker 1: So, Okay, you're going to be listening in the whole time. At any point, if you would like to address your husband.
Speaker 2: You can, Okay, Okay, I hope he's so cheating. He's high school ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the X thing is definitely sketchy, but it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is Martin? There?
Speaker 4: He is he Hey Martin. This is Amelia over at Flowers Express in East Hartford.
Speaker 1: How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: I'm okay, good, good.
Speaker 4: I'm really glad to hear that you're doing okay. I'm just giving you a quick courtesy call to let you know that you are the lucky winner of our online weekly contest. You just picked up a dozen long stem roses. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: What I don't think what? I yeah, I'm sorry, Yeah, I want something.
Speaker 4: A dozen long stem roses. They're absolutely stunning, very very romantic. We just got them shipped in so they are fresh, they are beautiful, and we'll actually send them to whoever you want, which is great.
Speaker 5: So I don't have to do anything. I just get free flowers.
Speaker 1: You just get free flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't need a credit card, I don't need anything. If you want to tip the driver, I'm sure they'd be really happy when they deliver.
Speaker 1: But other than that, good to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, fabulous.
Speaker 4: Well, as part of your prize, I have a cute little card here I can take down a message if you want to. Just start with a message.
Speaker 5: Message Uh oh, okay, here, just put but feels like I'm in high school again.
Speaker 4: Feels like I'm in high school again. Okay, is there a name that I can put on this card?
Speaker 5: That'd be Stacy Stacy.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're gonna send the card to Stacy Stacy.
Speaker 3: Like kidding me, Martin?
Speaker 5: Hello, Martin, Hello, it's your wife.
Speaker 1: It's your wife Leah, who thinks you're cheating on.
Speaker 2: Her with your ex high school girlfriend, Stacy.
Speaker 5: Take it away. I knew that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe Martin, she was a high school Are you kidding me? Like she's you really want to do that? You really want to throw away our marriage? So then from high school and you're gonna.
Speaker 5: The whole thing is Oh my god, by the way, such a liar. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He just tried to give flowers to your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: He's going through a tough time.
Speaker 4: And I saw this.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen her a long time. What's the big deal.
Speaker 3: Give me a break. I saw how flirtatious you all were at the barbecue, and then you're you're giving her your sweatshirt. You haven't even asked for it back, like she still has your sweatshirt. You were flirtatious the whole time, and sweat you're gonna it's It was good that I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: It was good to say whole high school friend, you know.
Speaker 2: Old Okay, By the way, this is Courtney, the forest is Savannah.
Speaker 1: Why here you're on Kiss ninety five seven. You're on the radio.
Speaker 2: You just gave your ex girlfriend flowers, not your wife.
Speaker 1: It's no big deal.
Speaker 5: She's going through some tough time.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: It was good to see he.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the big deal is with Okay, with roses looks like the most romantic flower you can get. You're gonna send her roses? Really, I didn't why I.
Speaker 5: Just got this call about gay flowers. She's I just saw her. She's struggling. She came to my mind, you know, kill me?
Speaker 1: May may I just interject quickly?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Can we just talk about the message really quick? Feels like we're in high school again. Is that a little standard or is that just me?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's really good to see her. I'm seeing anybody.
Speaker 2: It was really good to.
Speaker 5: See her, you know, Leah doesn't. Leah's not super thrilled with me much. And then Stacey was really glad to see me, so it felt pretty good. Oh ye, man, good first thing. No, you're not gonna send her nothing going on. I don't know what your soul said about.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you just sent an ex girlfriend roses and wrote a nice thing in the car.
Speaker 1: You have a wife.
Speaker 5: That was like an ex from like fifteen years ago. I mean, that doesn't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: Even worse, sadly, you're not gonna win this argument for being a nice guy.
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, Liah.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm so sorry. I feel so sorry for you that you feel set up. How do you think I feel?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna offer free counseling. I don't think you're gonna get a definite answer. If there was like, uh, you know, physical cheating, I would I would consider giving her roses some sort of betrayal.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna offer you, Leah, a couples counseling if you guys want to take it up and go together, if you want to go by yourself.
Speaker 1: Please do We're gonna pay for it, Okay, all right,