Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let you tako one O one one w JRR. But your freaking idiots all right? More Rock the Bank Cash giveaways to come later this morning. They'll pick up at nine oh five and they go off hourly through nine oh five this evening. Get the keyword each hour. Enter at WJR dot com for your chance to win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Merrill one the other day, Amy one the other day. I believe somebody won yesterday. Here on jar you can win today again nine oh five. First chance you get that keyword, enter it at the website.
Speaker 2: Billy Corgan, frontman from the Smashing Pumpkins, whoa.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, he's in idiotology. Yeah, they were just making a resurgence back on the scene.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, they never left the scene. But there was a scene yesterday at his Matti Madame Zuzu's uh tea and sandwich shop that he's owned for years in Highland Park, Illinois. You know he owns that tea shop. Yeah, his wife Actually, I guess runs.
Speaker 1: It makes a fine fun green tea. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Car crashed through the front of his tee shop yesterday. As luck would have it, his mother in law was dining in there at the time and was injured when the car came crashed. She was in there having lunch with her son. Her daughter was there running the t and the car comes crashing in. Madame Zusu's I see it. Let's see it set up. I have the some footage from this on our Facebook page if you want to check that out this morning.
Speaker 1: Look, if you're Billy Corgan, you know it's the mother in law and you have the chance. You got the mother in law, the wife, and the brother in law all there. Look, hey, front road tickets for life. Can't you backstage? You'd be too obvious that you're the joker that went right through my tea shop, you little tea hitdler.
Speaker 2: You're you're.
Speaker 1: I'm not accusing, I'm just I'm I'm painting your scenario.
Speaker 2: You're coming up with a hyper hypothetical that this was an attempt to take them out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, allegedly, I.
Speaker 2: Was going to go the opposite direction and give Billy props for providing something to keep the wife busy and occupied with while he's out on the road. I'll go tour. You run the T shop. We got dual income, Bam Tea and tour. Yeah, I like it. No, you've you've got whatever. You've got a rogue motorists crashing through the T shop and taking them.
Speaker 1: Out, and it's smashing Pumpkin shirt probably right. Yeah, whatever happened at the accusations against him weren't there's some.
Speaker 3: Stuff from it was another member of his band. Are you sure the chick from the band wasn't say Chamberlain? I think Okay, back in the day, do they own Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: To No, don't. Don't pull them into this checking.
Speaker 1: Dude, So Billy man. Hope the family's all right. You know there's a Smashing Pumpkins song in here too, good joke.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be zero well, yeah, just the whole smashing party. Two middle aged women were on a road trip to reconcile the relationship. They were on I eighty five in North Georgia and they made a pit stop at a gas station slash McDonald's. You know, one of those type deals. Yeah, not really sure exactly what they stopped for, but things started getting hot and heavy in kind of a well, a lusty way.
Speaker 1: So these are lesbian lovers.
Speaker 2: Lesbian lovers? Yes? Are you? Are you painting the scenario? They just they were in the throes of passion and couldn't resist each other and ended up fully nude on the grass outside the McDonald's slash race track.
Speaker 1: It just went it just went to white trash once they went out to the grass, I was keeping in the car.
Speaker 2: They were arrested for misdemeanor public indecency. Now that you've got this whole, don't show me a bad nature. I'm going to show you the two middle aged lesbian lovers who were reconciling on the grass, fully nude outside of the McDonald's on I eighty five in North Georgia. Good night. Why would you do that? The one on the laptop say, get full on, dude. They're both so shot out there.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, hence why they're making sweet love on the grass outside of a racetrack and McDonald's. Yeah, I do. Like whoever came up with that combo pack of putting fast food places inside of race or inside of like gas stations? Would you go in there if I can get gas a bag of combos for the road trip because that's my go to. We've talked about that before. And and a sub you know, or in this case baby, a quarter bounder from the loops of them a big mac.
Speaker 2: My god, dude. Every time I travel south, I take the turnpike to Fort Pierce. Get off there right there. I think it's the Loves gas station that has the Army's in it for Pierce. If you get off right when you get off, there's uh, there's the either or a pilot on the I think it's on the left, across the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, across the street. It's on your left. If you're going southbound.
Speaker 2: Two beef and shedders baby for the home stretch. I would I like to note, though, if you are contemplating doing the same and stopping there, there's no space to make love on any grass because there is no grass. It's just the gas island down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is definitely no grass of that Loves you can make it, man. I had these young hot chicks with pickles on their nipples and all the stuff, and then all of a sudden, you show me that picture.
Speaker 2: I do have some other gay news to share this morning. Woman writes into I love reading this in the am I the a Whole subreddit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, these are good. So somebody said they had their happy meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, writes into the am I the a Whole forum on Reddit. She discovered that her boyfriends was cheating on her.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Somebody alerted her that when the boyfriend was on a business trip which he takes several times a year a year two Utah, Yeah, for to meet with clients Mormon dude, he uh not only cheated on her, but cheated on her with a dude. She confronted him, and the guy, without even hesitating, comes up with the wattlest excuse I think you could possibly come up with spur of the moment.
Speaker 1: This was the temporarily gay thing he told her.
Speaker 2: He couldn't resist because of the altitude there in Utah had temporarily turned him gay. Whoa altitude? Altitude? You know, the whole white headed thing.
Speaker 1: They've we've heard of altitude sickness. This is altitude gayness.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that is what he's claiming, and that he is he is nothing but straight, and he.
Speaker 1: He just had a little altitude in moments where he wanted a Later, it's like, oh, so.
Speaker 2: He owned up to it. But I wanted to blame it high altitude.
Speaker 1: I'm so dizzy from the altitude. I want a mushroom cap. I can't even read these texts. They're so bad. At two two five two sick.
Speaker 2: We're in the safe harbor.
Speaker 1: It's just advertisers and such.
Speaker 2: Just spend the screen around there for me.
Speaker 1: Do not do not that I feel like there's high altitude.
Speaker 2: Get away from me. No, no, let your talk your on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R.
Speaker 2: A lot of people