Speaker 1: The following presentation is Del Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: The Fact Seizures from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Fatcunter Podcast. As we record, it's lunchtime Monday, July twentieth, twenty twenty six. It is the anniversary of Stanley Kubrick's fantastic movie The Moon Landing, which premiere July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, fifty seven years ago today. Amazing the technology they had almost sixty years ago. A but we'll save that for another day. Today is layer nine of exposing the matrix religion and the counterfeit Church. And just a couple notes before we get started. You know, I have twelve to fifteen clips to play today, and if it happens to be from your denomination, I'm not going after the entire denomination. I always want to make that clear. At the same time, I understand where we're at on this war on Christianity and their road to a one world religion. And as I'd mentioned before, all the other layers, the government and the military and everything else, has been infiltrated. This was his real last step, and unfortunately, somehow, some way, you know, Satan has got his clause into the church, getting people to believe that those who are Antichrist are good folks and everything else. So again, I would be playing a lot of clips today if it, you know, again, comes from your denomination. I'm not taking a shot at the denomination as a whole. I think there are good churches affiliated with these not everyone is bad. Unfortunately, you know, Satan has infiltrated many of these churches. And we're going to talk about the road to a one world religion and prosperity gospel and entertainment driven churches. A lot of people say, what's the problem. It's lukewarm, and God doesn't like lukewarm biblical illiteracy. I say all the time, there are people who take a pastor's word as gospel and they don't look at the gospel itself. We're going to start off. This is the United Methodist University, a duke divinity, and this is declaring God a drag queen and the trans man. This is real stuff in these historic churches that have been infiltrated.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Holy and Queer One.
Speaker 4: Be with you.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and welcome to worship. My name is Caroline camp I Yushi the pronouns.
Speaker 5: I am the.
Speaker 3: Communications coordinator for Duke Divinity Pride, and I am ecstatic to see this worship space so full and so vibrant with color. Thank you all for being here at the first ever Divinity Pride worship collaboration. We want to thank everybody who had a hand in making this happen, from the Chaplain's office to those who folded the bulletins, to the music, and to you. Thank you for being here today. We at Divinity Pride want to create a worship space that honors and celebrates all of our unique and good identities. Today you will hear from four amazing speakers and three beautiful soloists who will give words to their experiences with the God who calls them. We want to affirm everyone to be who they truly are, to step into the Holy One's fire that burns away all that says we are not good enough and refines us by the Pentecostal fire, to be who exactly the Great Queer One calls us to be. Let the Spirit move you today, lift your hands and your voices, and dance in whatever way is most freeing for you. Would you please stand step into this worship space and pray with me the words found in your bulletin and on the screen strange one, fabulous one, fluid and ever becoming one. Do not allow us to make our ideas of you into an idol. You are as close to us as our own breath, and yet your essence and sends all that we can imagine. You are mother, father, and parent, You are sister, brother and sibling. You are drag queen and transman and gender fluid, incapable of limiting your vast expressions of beauty embodied in us your creation. We recognize our flesh in all its forms, is made holy in you. With thanksgiving, we celebrate your manifestation in all its glorious forms.
Speaker 2: Now you might think this is being held at like a hall rental with fifteen people. There's well over one hundred people there, and it's in a church that is probably fifty sixty seventy years old. Same here in Delaware, there's one in Middletown that's been infiltrated. They've got the rainbow flag and the BLM flag hanging out there. One of the oldest churches in Newcastle, or at least in Middletown, Delaware, and it's the same down here. It's really sad to see. But this whole plan comes from Bretwood, which we talked about last night, in producing this one world religion which was created by well, not created by It's always been part of the plan. It's biblical right, It's mentioned in Revelation. But Karl Marx he denounced religion as the opiate of the people, and communist states tried to extensively to abolish it.
Speaker 6: And the.
Speaker 2: Illuminous oligarchs, if you will, who run most of the world. They know that man has a spiritual nature which can't be fully eradicated as much as they try. So they therefore deem it more practical to infiltrate it and control it rather than try and destroy it outright now, once the coming World War three happens and the b system is in place, Noah Hyde law are in place, then all bets are off. But their plan was to infiltrate, water it down, get people to believe the six sided Star people were the good guys amongst everything else, and say it's okay to be sexually immoral, and all these other things that have infiltrated the church and the basic mechanism underlying the Satanic new World Order is consolidation. In the context of nations, this has meant ending national sovereignty. What does that mean? Bringing Europe and the United States from the Common Market to European Union, North America from NAFTA to the North American Union, and all these other things with the eventual goal of merging these regional structures into a one world government. And in the world of big business, a parallel consolidation process is indeed taking place. Has multinational corporations merged with each other and buy up small competitors. Again, in the nineties, many of these denominations were fractured and people fell away from the church, and then we're struggling financially, and the powers that be started snatching them up or lending them money under certain things they needed to follow. And the powers that be again, they want to consolidate religions. They just had that meeting, was it twenty nineteen with the Jews and Islam and Buddhists and you know in Abu Dhabi, I believe it was. And we're just going to bring everybody together. And I have some audio clips of Jolo Stein and Billy Graham all kind of saying the same things. Now, the technical or you know, the technical word for this is ecumenism, Okay, ecumenical if you will, right, and that comes the Greek word okumen, and that means world and earth. So all revenues of life must be consolidated. For the anti Christ to rule in religion is certainly no exception. British historian Arnold Tonybee says that I believe that in the field of religion, sectarianism is going to be subordinated to ecumenicalism. That in the field of politics, nationalism is going to be subordinated to world government. So of the many tasks to which the Rockefellers committed their vast fortune, it was ecumenical religion. You know, if you look at the people who backed Billy Graham and Joel Ostein, they're very vanilla and I have the clips, I have the receipts of it. As they say. Now, in order to bring this about, there's three steps. One degrade Christianity as a unique faith, and they've already done that with the evangelicals again six sided star people are good guys, right, not saying there's right. As a Christian you still have to witness to them. But the evangelicals think they're saved already, They're God's special people, they have their own covenant. Nothing could be further from the truth, and we'll touch on that later. But again, this necessitated providing loans to major churches in exchange for doctrinal changes and funding. This is a big one, funding seminaries that would produce modernist ministers who would undermine the faith, so the subsequent weakening of Christianity would ultimately ripen it up for consolidation with other religions. And again, here's a Presbyterian quote unquote pastor we call them impastors speaking at a Jewish synagogue with a planned parenthood Stole.
Speaker 7: As a Christian ethicist and ordained Presbyterian clergy member, the fact that the major threats to the reproductive health and rights of women across the country are coming from Christian communities and arguments was the driving factor for me to reshape my professional agenda to focus almost entirely on these issues over the last ten years.
Speaker 8: For the first half of my career, my work focused on economic ethics and anti poverty work, and certainly work on abortion is directly related to that.
Speaker 7: But after the success of the right wing Christian anti abortion activists in passing trap laws in the twenty tens and then moving quickly to institute state abortion bands. It became clear a number of years ago that Roe was seriously under threat and with.
Speaker 9: It the health and well being of anyone.
Speaker 7: With a womb. As a woman born and raised in the South, as the daughter of a Presbyterian minister, and myself a Christian ethicist committed to liberation, theology and social justice, I felt called to address the deep harm that anti choice Christians were and are inflicting across the country. My work is now focused largely on developing counter narratives that tell different stories about abortion and reproductive decision making, stories that seek to highlight the ways in which ending pregnancies saves lives and can help to support people seeking to live into wholeness and moral responsibility. My own story includes four pregnancies and two abortions, and like most people, I would much prefer to talk to you about my children than my abortions. But part of the problem is that people don't feel safe or comfortable talking about ending pregnancies. Abortion is laden with stigma in America.
Speaker 2: Now that was Reverend Doctor Rebecca Todd Peters. They love their names, don't they. They love their titles. Number One, As a pastor, I would never allow a Jewish person to stand behind my pulpit more than welcome to the church. You know, hopefully we could convert them to Christianity, but we're not going to let them spew anything Antichrist to my flock. But this is the problem, and this is something you'll catch here as we play these clips. You know, when I give sermons, it'd be hard pressed to go more than a minute ninety seconds without citing a verse. If you speak for more than a couple of minutes without sitting a verse, you're simply giving an opinion. You're not giving an expository sermon whatsoever. And I will tell you that I believe that there, you know, there is a special place in hell for people who harm children and shepherds who lead their flock astray intentionally, and I believe that's one of the people. Number two, Let's continue on with the Rockefeller's tasks of bringing, you know, degrading Christianity, if you will. So, there's now specific organizations such as the National Council of Churches would be formed as the framework by which various denominations and ultimately various religions could be brought together under this new ecumenical banner and to give churches motive for unification and social causes acceptable within the morals of most denominations and religions would be promoted as rallying points for united actions. So, in the early years, the powers that be understood that Christianity would be difficult to incorporate into a world ecumenical movement, because Christianity has always been unique among religions, offering salvation not by good deeds, but faith in Jesus Christ through his finished work on the Cross. So their goal was to attack the authority of the Bible, and to this end, the Rockefellers heavily funded seminaries that would question the Gospel, the most notorious being Union Theological Seminary in New York City. It was Presbyterian theologian Charles Briggs, both a graduate and a professor of Union Theological who in the late nineteenth century prominently introduced into a America higher criticism, claiming the Bible was full of errors and denying that many of its books were actually written by the attributed authors, so that was the first step. Then you go to nineteen twenty two, a Baptist pastor Harry Emerson Fastig, another graduate of this Union Theological Seminary, He delivered a controversial sermon called shall the Fundamentalist Win? He cast doubt on the Bible being God's word? What other things did he doubt? The virgin birth, the second coming of Christ, even Christ's death on the cross serving as atonement for sins? And he denounced people, saying who held these beliefs as intolerant. And that guy Fodsig or Fastig, pardon me, was on the cover of Time magazine many many, many years ago, and of course rightly so. That sermon sparked outrage. The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church demanded an investigation. He was forced to resign. However, he was immediately hired as pastor of Riverside Church, the church attended by and built by John D. Rockefeller, and Rockefeller paid for one one hundred and thirty thousand copies of Fostik's notorious sermon to be printed and distributed to Protestant ministers. Significantly, his brother, Raymond we're talking about Fostik's brother, Raymond, was president of the Rockefeller Foundation for twelve years. So the views expressed by theologians like Briggs and Fastik were called modernism, which also included denying christ divinity, miracles, and resurrections. So, in short, modernism was not merely a quibbling over some gray area and passage of scripture. It was a complete repudiation of the faith's major tenants, and with Rockefeller backing, made its way into seminaries, Christian colleges and churches across America. Modernism didn't simply happen. It was orchestrated, and it was finance.
Speaker 1: The first time another pastor told me that my gay sex was holy, I cried. So Church, in honor of God's community, gathered here, in honor of the creation that God has called good us, join me in this affirmation of queer holiness. Divinely queer holiness, written by my fellow queer pastor and colleague friend, Reverend Laura Growin. Our lives are holy, our dancing is holy, our protest is holy, our grief is holy, our rage is holy, our community is holy. Our gender presentations are holy, our bodies are holy. Our sex is holy.
Speaker 2: All that's about enough of that that is lesbian pastor Zion Lutheran Church of the ECLA. And of course the rainbow stole even a rainbow collar to boot with a rainbow flag behind her in this church. That people, somehow I couldn't imagine. And I've been in churches before where it was borderline cringe. I've been in churches where the offering plates were passed around twice because we didn't do good enough the first time. I've seen a lot of strange things, but I mean my good that. But again, forming an ecumenical structure and the powers that be their long view. Once modernism had sufficiently degraded Christianity into just another religion, it could be bonded with other faiths. But before achieving this last step, Christian denominations themselves had to be united. So they did, and was initially called the Federal Council of Churches, later called the National Council of Churches, was founded in nineteen oh eight, and again everything after eighteen seventy one changed. Heavily funded by the Rockefellers, it was to become the structural core of the drive to consolidate American Christianity, and the man chosen to spearhead this John Foster Dulles, who, by the way, was an in law of the Rockefellers. Dulles was the attorney who defended Harry Emerson Faustik during his heresy investigation, and he served as chairman of the trustees of the Rockefeller Foundation, where Emerson's brother Raymond was president. Fast forward to nineteen nineteen the Paris Peace Conference, which formed the League of Nations, as you know, the first step toward the world government. John Foster Dulles was legal counsel to the United States delegation. A founding member of the CFR Council of Foreign Relations, Dulles contributed articles to the CFR's journal Foreign Affairs, beginning with the very first issue in nineteen twenty two. He eventually helped write the preamble to the United Nations Charter, which of course makes no mention to God, and if it did, it wouldn't be our God. Dulles also chaired the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, where his choice for president of that institution was Alger Hisss. And if you missed that podcast last year, go listen to it. And he was the notorious communist spy who was Secretary General at the US Foundings Conference in nineteen forty five. Now part of Dulles's religious agenda was to persuade American churches to accept world government. In nineteen thirty seven, he wrote in the magazine Religion in Life, where then, does the solution lie? A theoretical solution lies into the abolition of the entire concept of national sovereignty and the unification of the world into a single nation. All boundary barriers are thus automatically leveled. And to be honest, they've accomplished much of that already. You look around you, there's no borders anymore. That everybody sprinkled all around. There's no community anymore. John Foster Dulles was on the executive committee of the Federal Council of Churches. In nineteen forty two, he chaired a meeting of thirty religious denominations brought together by the Federal Council of Churches and Time. March sixteenth of the year, Time magazine reported that they adopted a program calling for a world government of delegated powers, a strong and immediate limitations on national sovereignty, a universal system of money, and various other globalist measures. Now since them the Illuminati of the powers that be. Their ambition was not merely to consolidate churches in America, but across the world. In nineteen forty eight, the World Council of Churches was formed. John Foster Dulles attended the founding conference in Amsterdam. The conference's director of research was John C. Bennett. Once again, you have a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and the president of the Union Theological Seminary. So you have a guy who is running a seminary on the Council of Foreign Relations, and you think he's looking out for us for those attending, No. Also attending was Reinhold Nuber. He was CFR Union Theological as well. And funding for the World Council of Churches came from the Rockefeller and the Carnegie Foundations. And if you want your mind blown, go look at the amount of money that the Carnegie Foundation has. So although the National and World Council of Churches provided structures for consolidation, the question remained of how to motivate churches to unite. Christian denominations often differ through various theological issues, obviously, but they generally agree on values helping the poor, the sick, et cetera. So the strategy for unification was to encourage them to collaborate where they did agree, and this took the form of an a action oriented program known as the Social Gospel. Walter Rausenbusch I think his name, was a Baptor minister trained in Rochester Theological Seminary also funded by the Rockefellers, became a socialist and was known as the father of Social Gospel. In eighteen ninety three, about the same time Charles Augustus Briggs was initiating the US Modernist movement, Rosenbusch declared that the only power that can make socialism succeed is if established is religion. So he said that Christianity is in its nature revolutionary. He denied that Christ died in substitutionary atonement for our sins and said the Kingdom of God is not a matter of getting individuals to Heaven, but transforming the life on earth into the harmony of heaven. And that is what Karl Marx was going for and people like this Lutheran pastor condemning John the Baptist as a hate filled violence encouraging anti Jesus Bigot. The Holy Gospel, according to Saint Matthew.
Speaker 10: In those days, John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness of Judea, proclaiming repent for the reign of Heaven has come near. No more of this, Jesus cried out. On the night of jesus arrest and trial, Peter slashed someone's ear off to defend Jesus, and Jesus wanted none of it. No more of this, Jesus said, and healed the man's ear. I believe Jesus would say the same thing to John the Baptist about these harsh words.
Speaker 2: John did a lot of good.
Speaker 10: He pointed to Jesus as Messiah. He suggested very helpful, concrete ways to turn toward God in repentance. But this speech, it's hate filled, inflammatory, without nuance, And with all due respect to John, Jesus way has nothing to do with it. But you tell me, do you really think we need to hear more public leaders to fame whole groups? Haven't we had enough of that already with the insults and the defamations, the easy stereotypes, the calls for destruction. A president who calls this week some of his own citizens worthless, criminals, garbage because they come from Somalia who sees an immigrant do a bad thing and suddenly is filled with hate filled rhetoric to ban all immigrants, including friends of this congregate who are dear to us. Aren't you tired of hate filled rhetoric that doesn't see human beings but publicly insults, offer stereotypes, invites violence. But you might say, well, this is John the baptist, though he's preparing the way for Messiah. He's on the right side. And you might even say these are Pharisees and Sadducees. After all, it's likely they deserved it. Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Are you certain that.
Speaker 10: Every Pharisee and every Sadducey of this time deserve to be called snakes threatened with destruction, with being cut off from Abraham's family? What about Nicodemus Joseph of Arimathea. Matthew says that these Pharisees and sad you Sees came for John's baptism. He doesn't say they came to judge or critique. They apparently came for the same reason the others did, for a baptism of repentance. Yet John assumes they're all wicked, they all have ulterior motives that just seems wrong.
Speaker 2: Shame on you, John the Baptist. It's that's something, it's something it's hard to even fathom. And again there you go another three and a half minutes and just no scripture, just opinion. And that's why we're in this situation. And I'll leave it at that. You know, the words, his own words speak for itself. But perhaps the most notorious social gospel pusher was rock Feller backed Reverend Harry F. Ward, who taught twenty three years at Union Theological Ward was also founding chairman of the ACLU, which is an ironic position since the organization had been dedicated opponent of religious displays on public property. That is a weird union A. Ward also chaired the American League Against War and Fascism, which was founded by the Communist Party USA, which of course has the big picture of Lincoln on it their favorite president. Manning Johnson, a former Communist Party official, told Congress in nineteen fifty three that Ward had been the chief architect for Communist infiltration and subversion in the religious field. Union leader Samuel Gompers, founder of the American Federation of Labor, called Ward listen to this the most ardent pro Bolshevik cleric in this country. Note the irony of a clergyman supporting communism, theology that denounces religion as the opiate of the people and has slaughtered millions and millions and millions, I would venture to say hundreds of millions of Christians. Ward's Social Gospel was a push for ecumenism. He helped found in nineteen oh eight the Methodist Federation for Social Service. He was as secretary for thirty three years. There you go. In the federation, the gospel of Christ took a backseat to the social Gospel, which called for Christians to fight things like social justice, better labor conditions, and world peace. And one hundred years of that being infiltrated into the churches of reason. Why you're hearing things like I'm playing today right? Not surprisingly, these were the same goals proclaimed by Marxists. Christians were thus to be united into a cheap volunteer workforce for socialist new world order. And here I can play video clips from churches within a five mile radius of me, and you'll hear entire sermons. I'm not making this up. You'll hear entire sermons without one verse being cited. And that's the truth. Now. Rockefeller, pardon me, also had his hands in missionary work. So in nineteen thirty, at his request, with his financial support, a group of Baptist laymen persuaded seven denominations to participate in the Layman's Foreign Missions Inquiry. Their report, rethinking Missions, It almost reminds you of reimagining right. A Layman's Inquiry after one hundred years recommended that missionaries de emphasize listen to this recommended that missionaries de emphasize Christian doctrine and seek to ally themselves with other religions in doing good works.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: Remember Trump, Oh maybe if I stopped this spore, I'll get to heaven. Listen, you can help a thousand old ladies across the street. You can stop ten wars, you can take a bullet for your neighbor. If you're not in Christ, you don't get to heaven. John fourteen six. That's not George, that's the Bible.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: Your good work should be the fruits of your faith. So the denominations distanced themselves from the report. However, Pearl Buck, author and former missionary to China, praised it. In the Christian Century saying that every Christian should read it in articles published in Harper's and Cosmopolitan, And for all you younger folks, don't understand how big some of these magazines were, Like ninety percent of the people got Time magazine in the seventies into the eighties, and Cosmo and Harper's and Readers Digest. We didn't have the Internet back then, so magazines subscriptions like Sports Illustrated. I think I had an SI subscription for probably fifteen twenty years. I wish I had some of them. But again, Buck rejected the doctrine of original sin and said that belief in the divinity, even historically of Christ, was unessential to the faith. She criticized the typical missionary as narrow, uncharitable, unappreciative, and ignorant, and in place of evangelization, she recommended that missionaries help with agricultural, educational, medical, and sanitary work. So, in short, Pearlbuck's pronouncements fit perfectly with A. Rockefeller's scheme for a modernized ecumenical Christianity, and it should not be overlooked that the subsequent to praising Rockefeller's missionary inquiry, her novel The Good Earth, of Course, was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature and was turned into an Oscar nominated movie. So if you look in recent years of this three step plan, you know, as far as degrading Christianity, the process begun by Charles Briggs introducing modernism with its attack on every fundamental of Christianity, and the Bible continues today. Now. One prominent assault on the Bible's authenticity has been the Jesus Seminar, began forty years ago by the late Robert Funk with banking from the Backing, not banking backing from the West Oar Institute, whose financial supporters are not publicized right think Vanguard. Funk packed his seminar with liberal quote unquote scholars. More than a dozen had studied at Union Theological and half came from three liberal establishments, Harvard Vanderbilt, both whose divinity schools were heavily funded by the Rockefellers, and the very openly ecumenical college, the Claremont School of Theology. So the Jesus Seminar uses this system of colored beads to vote on when something was really said or done by Jesus. So a red bead meant definitely yes, a pink bead meant probably yes, and a gray bead meant probably no, and a black beid meant definitely no. So in short, the Bible's historical accuracy was to be determined by votes based on personal opinions of people living two thousand years after the original eyewitnesses to the events. The seminar concluded that over eighty percent of the sayings attributed to Jesus, all of us who have read letter Bibles, eighty percent of those read letters were not actually said by Jesus, and only two percent were definitely accurate. These are people teaching in seminaries, and likewise, the seminar followed modernist tradition by denying miracles, the divinity, and even the resurrection of Jesus. Funk, who himself held these views, had handpicked his seminar's participants, thus its outcome was no surprise. Nonetheless, the media touted the proceedings as a scholarly refutation of most of the New Testament. And you know again, that's why you get these pastors at Zion Lutheran Church.
Speaker 13: Please rises you're able, strange, one fabulous, one fluid and ever becoming one.
Speaker 14: You are as close to us as our own breath. And yet your essence transcends all that we can imagine. You are mother, father, parent, You are drag, queen and trans man and gender fluid, incapable of limiting your vast expressions of beauty. We recognize our flesh.
Speaker 2: In all it forms.
Speaker 15: Is me right?
Speaker 2: Well, luckily the piano players started playing a lot louder. There's a dude in the dress getting ready to fire up the guitar up there. But that's that's what you get. And you know it started with the Universal Life Church. Anybody can be a pastor. And by no way, shape or form, am I saying that you have to go to college for four years to become a pastor. You don't. I know people who have never stepped inside of a seminary or Bible college who are more knowledgeable about the Good Book than men who have been behind, you know, the pulpit for decades. And that's the truth. God came to the Oh my bad, didn't mean to get to that yet. Take take a seat, Jack Gibbs. It's not your time yet, so driving on here with a forty minute mark already. Now here's another thing, you know, the tell a vision, tell lie Vision and all it's documentaries, and even now on Netflix and things, they have a slew of documentaries that have aimed at casting casting doubts on the Bible. And these typically spend most of their airtime interviewing modernist theologians rather than the conservative ones. And you have the History Channel, which is owned by A and E and they are a joint venture of groups with the CFR, and they have links to Disney, ABC and the Hearst Corporation which controlled the newspapers. And you have National Geographic, once again owned by CFR member Rupert Murdoch Fox Cable. Not sure that he's in the picture anymore though, And of course the Discovery Channel, which in two thousand and five hired as its managing editor Ted Copple. Did you know that he was also a CFR member and good friend of Henry Kissinger. Perhaps the most ambitious strike at the Bible has been Dan Brown's two thousand and three novel The Da Vinci Code. Now, as of two thousand and nine, I know it had sold over eighty million copies. I'm assuming well over one hundred million now. It was one of the best selling English language novels of the entire twenty first century. Of course, it was made to a film, and Illuminati member Tom Hanks played it the part of the lead and again. Although the da Vinci Code is cast in the mold of a historical mystery, much like you know in Indiana Jones If You Will, its punchline is an assault against the Christian faith. It is rife with false assertions regarding the early Church, and despite thorough refutation by church historians, many people got caught up in the height and accepted the Da Vinci Code's disinformation as fact. Right at the heart of its message, Jesus wasn't divine, He was never resurrected, Lo and Behold. Within months of the film's release, the Discovery Channel aired a documentary claiming a tomb had been found containing the bones of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Unbelievable. This was not a chance sequence. Media events are always orchestrated to deceive the public, and the ecumenical structures are growing. The National Councils of Churches, which encompass thirty seven denominations major ones, and the World Council of Churches representing three hundred and forty five churches denominations and fellowships continue today. They've been reinforced by such organizations as Christians Uniting in christ Christian Churches Together in the USA, and not to be missed, of course, the Tony Blair Faith Foundation. Yes, that Tony Blair, the former British Prime Minister Bush's old pal, the consummate insider who recently refused to speak at World Hunger Conference because it could not meet his speaker's fee of you know how much his speaker's fee is three hundred and thirty thousand pounds. There's You're thirty three, has formed another ecumenical organization. Blair might be compared to John Foster Dulles, the politician who helped form the World Council of Churches. On the foundation's website, Blair states, I launched the Tony Blair Faith Foundation to promote respect, friendship, and understanding between the major religious faiths. I've always believed that faith is an essential part of the modern world. As globalization pushes us ever closer, it is vital not to be used as a force for conflict and division. Rather, faith is something that has much to give and to teach. A world which is economic, globalization and political change is offering many opportunities but also presenting many dangers. So he admits globalization, one world order, and of course, as always, they leave out the word Jesus Christ. Now, his emphasis on globalization, his desire for unity among all faiths. His buddy's dad back in nineteen ninety was the one who said it's time for a new world order. And behind all that fuzzy talk about respect, friendship and understanding is an aim for a one world religion which the Antichrist will require to rule the world. In fact, you know this. We'll call it the new social Gospel. Today's methods for implementing ecumenism, and what's used to motivate today's churches to unite social action. Right, that's one thing that's strong here with the Methodist Church. Most of them they have food lockers, they have clothing available. The one church, it's like the second Sel Saturday. Every other month they have a massive food drive. People line up in their cars. That's good, But your primary mission is the great commission, that is to go out and when you can't cover the most basic function of a church, to even give a sermon that offers the gospel. Sundays are strictly for Christ and the Cross. Right, It's fine if you want to cover something from the Old Testament. I always do. By the way, when I preach, I always go back because the New Testament confirms the old. But you have to wrap your message up with the gospel of Jesus Christ died for your sins and getting out on the streets knocking on doors and saying, if you were to die today, do you know where your soul's going. Well, I'm pretty sure I've been good, right, I go to church Christmas Easter. But are you one hundred percent sure? Well, I'm ninety percent sure. So there's a ten percent chance that you could spend eternity in hell. Well, never thought about it like that. Let's talk. And then they think, well, you know, look at porn the other night. So I had to accept Jesus again. What if I looked at porn and I didn't and I You know, people don't understand how salvation works because there's so many misguided pastors out there. You were saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. The end baptism to me and in the Bible, it's not necessary. It is a show of your faith, Okay, And go out, put your faith in Jesus, repent, and get baptized. It is a public announcement of your faith in Christ. Everyone should. I've baptized a lot of people in my backyard. If you're in the area, you need to be baptized, I'll set it up and you come on down and I'll baptize it right here at the house and we can order it or something. But what is used to motivate today's churches to unite again? It is social action. Just as Marxist pastor Harrid F. Ward headed the Methodist Federation for Social Action. The website for Tony Blair's Faith Foundation originally had a section called Social Action Projects, and viewers were asked to sign a declaration which stated, I commit to working together with people of all faiths against disease and poverty. Now listen, it's not about what you believe you see. Social action should transcend your faith. Social action is a result of your faith. Your church should have like an alcoholics anonymous meeting once a month or whatever. They should have women's breakfasts, men's breakfast. You should have a food locker. Here in Delaware we have the Love Incorporated Networks churches, and there's some Methodists, there's some Baptist. But when somebody has a problem, they call them, They look at their map of their partners. He's the closest church that the idea is to help them with their necessity, help them find food, shelter, but it's also to feed them spiritually. Right, you go to Salvation Army, bless them for what they do. They're going to help you out physically. But if you're not helping someone spiritually, then you're kind of missing the bigger picture. And that's not George talking about about the Salvation Army. I'm just saying again pre nineteen thirties, for the last couple thousand years, when somebody had an issue, if the family couldn't provide, they went to the local church. At my last church, they had a mercy fund. The first Sunday we had the Lord's Supper and then we had a mercy offering if you will, right, but put the plates around in. Everybody put money in and we put that aside. If somebody had an issue, maybe they could meet their electric bill or sometime of a short term financial issue, but that should all be secondary. Right in America, the push for ecumenical social action has been spearheaded by Rick Warren, the old pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. He's best known for his book The Purpose Driven Life, which by two thousand and seven had sold over thirty million copies. Many churches were persuaded to join Warren's Purpose Driven movement because his book topped the New York Times bestseller list and was featured on MSM shows such as Good Morning America, etc. After all, didn't this prove Warren was anointed by God somehow? Where other evangelical spokesmen had failed. Warren had penetrated the anti religious bias of America's mainstream media. Good Old CNN even called him America's pastor, and Barry Oh invited him to give the invocation it is inauguration, So the true reasons for Warren's bursting on the scene suggests something besides God's anointing. Remember, Warren was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He had ties to Rupert Murdoch. The Purpose Driven Life was published by Zondervan, a division of HarperCollins owned by at least it was News Corp. Murdoch. And you know Rick Warren again on the cover of Time magazine, and again it doesn't have this way it did in nineteen seventy five or seventy six when they book Carter on the front and got him elected, the all shucks peanut farmer who hijacked our education system. And once you realize that Rick Warren is intimately connected to a man who is, argue you believe the world's most powerful media magnet, and that both have been CFR members, Warren's rising star becomes more fathomable. And there are people that have criticized his theology, and of course the big one when a pastor makes his own translation, it's disturbing to me, and it attributed to ecumenism. In two thousand and eight, helped by a two million dollar donation by Rupert Morroch, Warren launched the Peace Coalition. Time magazine reported the initiative with the headline Rick Warren goes Global. You noticed how many times they use that word. Nothing to see here. The organization's website states that the plan is a massive effort to mobilize one billion Christians to attack the five global There it is again evil giants of our day, spiritual emptiness, self centered, leadership, extreme poverty, pandemic disease, and illiteracy and education. There you go, once again, get involved in education. So once again, behind idealist language lies a plan for an ecumenical world. Would it be healthy for Rick Warren to preside over an empire of a billion Christians? Absolutely not. That coalition was an obvious compliment to Tony Blair's Faith Foundation. So as America's point man for ecumenical social action, some people said Rick Warren might be called the Harry F. Ward of today. But unlike Ward, Rick Warren doesn't praise communism, which is an ideology, but considers it passe. But like Ward, his coalition plan would forge churches into a volunteer army in the service of the globalist, socialist new world order. And again pro Israel. Take a one minute break so you can hear Jack kids tell you that if your church isn't pro Israel, it's not really a church.
Speaker 16: God came to this world as a Jew. He's coming back as a resurrected man. Jesus Christ not only the King of kings and the Lord of lords, but he's Jesus Christ.
Speaker 17: King of the Jews.
Speaker 16: His throne will be in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital in the nation of Israel, the Jewish state, and he will sit upon the throne of David, an amazing Jewish musician and warrior and king. All this rhetoric you're hearing, everybody get pumped. We're in the last days.
Speaker 17: It's got to go this way.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 17: If your church is not pro Israel, it's not a church.
Speaker 16: If your church is not pro Israel and pro reaching the Jewish people with the love of God, you're not in a New Testament church. You're actually attending a fraud.
Speaker 17: It's fraudulent.
Speaker 16: Get up, get out, and when you find a Jew, hug them, tell them that you're praying for them, and that Jesus Christ, according to Proverbs thirty verse four, is the son of God to the.
Speaker 17: Jewish people God.
Speaker 2: That guy's all over the place. By the way, again, that was Jack Kibbs. Rick Warrem has spoken at the World Economic Forum in Davos, the CFR Harvard Kennedy School, Ted talks the Global Health Summit. That guy is certainly part of the club and part of the ecumenical movement to bring this one world religion. I need to move along because I'm pressed on time. I may do a follow up later in the week, but I have more clips to play and I have a few things I want to mention on the prosperity Gospel and this church pretty culture. This next clip is pastor Quotations Greg Locke, who I'm going to be completely transparent with you. Back in twenty twenty and twenty one, I looked up to him because he didn't close his church, and then he turned into something else. I think you know he was obviously bought out. He has a huge amount of money now and I know where he gets his money from.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: This is Greg lock.
Speaker 9: The Gaza Strip, which has now been cut off by Israel, and rightly so. They should have cut him off a long time ago. I don't care how insensitive you think I am to that there's six doors in this church and leaving time you want to.
Speaker 2: They've cut him.
Speaker 9: Off, you know, electricity, they've cut off the water.
Speaker 2: They should have no listen.
Speaker 9: I'm not for hurting anyone that's innocent, but anybody that supports terrorism is not innocent.
Speaker 2: Do you can't stand out?
Speaker 9: Israel should make the Gaza Strip a parking lot by this time, destroy the whole thing. Well, what they ought to do is evacuate up there on the heel and get a great big missile and blow that wicked dome of the rock plumb off of the spot where it's standing right now, so we can get that Third Temple reveal and nuts, they're in the Coming of Jesus.
Speaker 11: Boy, it is embarrassing and shameful as an American Christian to hear that, and to know that video is from a few years ago. It's been on the internet. No one bothered to highlight it. Most people weren't even aware this was going on. Oh, it's definitely going on. These are very common views. Seems obvious that Mike Huckabee has them that a lot of the Christian Zietists. John Hagey, do you think just like Israel? They just like Israel a lot. No, these are clerics, so their lives were informed by their religious views. What are their religious views? Well you just heard it right there from Pastor Locke, who's quite a prominent Christian Zionis. He's not some lone wacko. And there he is with an Israeli flag waving behind him. Casual calls for genocidal violence. Just blow it up, make it a parking lot. Well, two million people live there. What happens to them? They're terrorist sympathizers. That right there is the tell this is not Christianity. Imagine Jesus saying, just kill them all, they're terrorists. Is there anything in the Gospel that's just Jesus believed that. No, there's a lot to suggest, in fact, to tell us in very clear terms, he thought the opposite.
Speaker 2: Of course, Yeah, there you go. It's very hard to watch what he's turned into, very disappointing, and I can't honestly say that I was shame on me for being so into him without really checking out his theology. Obviously his character showed when he had Pastor Dean Odelon and he tried to have his people arrested, and he's thrown people out of his church. Just just pure evil and there's so much misguidedness, you know, John Hagy with all these people saying that the mission of the church is to comfort and bless the Jewish people. The mission of the church is the great commission. It's in the Book of Acts. It's very clear one one.
Speaker 6: Both of us serve the same God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Some of you have other gods. The God you serve is the face you see in the mirror. But the real God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Both Christians and Jews get their spiritual roots from Abraham.
Speaker 2: You sure, bro, You're sure about that. You are one hundred percent sure about that. John Hage says, it's the mission of the Church to comfort and bless the Jewish people. What do Christians and Jews have in common? They worship the same God. That pastor's statement contradicts the plain words of Christ. The Church's mission is not merely to comfort anyone. It is to preach repentance and God's to every person, including the Jewish people. Luke twenty four to forty seven says, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem Romans one sixteen. For I'm not a shame of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the jew and the Greek. And Jesus plainly taught that anyone who rejects the Son does not possess the Father. So we don't have the same father, like Haigy, says John eight four to two is the biggest one. If God were your father, ye would love me. And John fifteen twenty three he hateth I'm sorry. He that hateth me hateth my father also, and if you go look at first John one, chapter two, verses twenty two and twenty three very clear that there are many many verses that say, if you want to get to the Father, you must trust in the Sun. And they do not. They reject him. And then you have now just to think that they can bring sex into the church, and they have drag queens reading Bible verses and presenting children's hour.
Speaker 18: Do either of you have any questions from miss Pennycost?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 18: Yeah, you like her eyeshadow, that's great. Yeah, yeah, maybe she'll let you borrow it when you're older, when you're allowed to wear makeups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 18: One of the things I think is great about Miss Pennycost is she reminds us that we follow a God who calls us to not conform to things of this world. That we're supposed to be transformed by the renewal of our minds. And that means that what I think today may have to change tomorrow if I continue to renew my mind. And it's so cool that we are of a God that calls us to continue to grow and continue to change into something new, and to not be bound by the ways that the world confines us sometimes that we're supposed to live differently.
Speaker 2: So now this pastor has taken Romans twelve to two, which is, do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. That's now a pro drag queen Bible verse. Okay, got it, mister pastor in your big pink outfit there and with the drag queen standing in front of children again, a very special place in hell for these people. The prosperity Gospel touch on that for a minute. It's one of the most dangerous counterfeit operating, you know, within the modern church, because it takes words such as faith and blessing in abundance and twist them into this promise of material wealth and physical health and personal success. The Benny Hens the Joel Olstein's Kenneth copelends they present God as a means of obtaining what the flesh desires. Right, give money, speak the right words, demonstrate enough faith, and God is supposedly obligated to reward you. God is not a genie. The message places man's comfort at the center and turns the pulpit into a marketplace. Even though Jesus warned ye cannot serve God and mammon Matthew six twenty four. Paul likewise condemned those who suppose that gain is godliness. Instructing believers from such withdrawal thyself. That's First Timothy sixty five. So again, the true Gospel does not promise riches and luxury and freedom from suffering. It calls us into repentance and to put our faith in Jesus Christ, to deny ourselves and to be obedient. And the counterfeit church, which we're talking about today, measures blessings by possessions and how big your bank account is. But the true Church treasures Christ above everything this world can offer. And then unfortunately you do have people like Kenneth Copeland wants to.
Speaker 17: That very simple. It takes a lot of money to do what we did.
Speaker 4: We have brought over one hundred let's see, the latest figure just came out, one hundred and twenty two million people to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 17: Let me give you another example.
Speaker 4: Last May I was scheduled for Legos, Nigeria as a long ways I had a week off and I was scheduled for Peru, and I prayed about it, and I thought, I'm not missing.
Speaker 17: That dedication in Jerusalem.
Speaker 4: Out the airplane that we have that I bought from Tyler Perry, and I didn't pay anywhere any Tyler is one of the greatest guys.
Speaker 17: He made it.
Speaker 4: He made that airplane so cheap for me, I couldn't help but buy it.
Speaker 19: Well my question then, well, okay, all right, but I want to get to the demons because people are very concerned about that comments.
Speaker 17: Your chance, you're inside of this. I love your eyes. And here's what happened. We flew.
Speaker 4: In twenty one days, seventy hours, forty thousand miles, touched five continents, and preached face to face personally with one hundred and twenty five thousand people.
Speaker 12: Do you ever.
Speaker 19: Do you ever use your private chats to go visit your vacation homes for example?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 17: I did that.
Speaker 19: Again, getting back to the comment, you said that you don't like to fly commercial because you don't want to get into a tube with a bunch of demons. Do you really believe that human beings are demons.
Speaker 4: No, I do not, And don't you ever say I did. We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but Principalitian powers.
Speaker 19: Can you explain what you meant by that by that term? Then just explain because it's really, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's hard to listen to. It's probably the seventh or eighth time I've played it, whether it was on the radio or on the podcast. Imagine saying it takes a lot of money to do what we do. I've brought one hundred and twenty two or over right, we have brought over one hundred and twenty two million people to the Lord Jesus Christ. Yeah, okay, whatever you say. Just an evil evil man, evil man, another prosperity false pastor. And then you have the entertainment driven churches. And you know many churches have traded reverence. See here's the thing. A lot of people give this a pass. I don't. Why is that because if you're having a smoke show at church and banging drums and again, this is just my point of view. You don't have to agree with it. I'm just telling you how I feel. My opinion. This the entertainment driven churches. You know, they have cars themed events, the movie cars, you know, Star Wars themed events during church service. That shows a lack of fear of God. We are to fear God. And they've traded reverence for entertainment and they've transformed worship into a concert that is not worship. People don't understand the term worship anymore. Worship is the belief ver's wholehearted response of reverence, love, obedience, praise, and surrendered to the Triune God, giving him the glory and the honor that belonged to him alone. If you look at John four twenty three, twenty four says we have to be sincere and grounded in God's revealed truth. God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth. And it's how we should live every day, not just Sunday right Romans twelve to one, giving God his due Psalms twenty nine two and obedience John fourteen five. True worship flows from a heart submitted to God. It should be God centered, God fearing, Christ exalting and spirit enabled. Now I'm not saying there's definitely a place for music guitars, you know, acoustic guitars. But straight up, you know what I'm talking about. The megachurch with the blaring music and the lights flashing and smoke. That is not a church. That is an entertainment. It's theater. It's a theatrical production. And now you have emotionalism replacing doctrine. Right. Doctrine provides the foundation that keeps believers from being carried away by manipulation, false manifestations, and every fashionable teaching. Remember Paul warn Christians not to remain spiritual children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine. That's why we have to be careful about things that aren't in the canon. Genuine spiritual conviction produces lasting fruit. You have repentance, obedience, holiness, discernment, and the love for the truth. Emotion can't accompany that work, but it can't replace it. If a church teaches people to chase and experience instead of knowing scripture, it leaves them defenseless against deception. And then you know, we've covered this much of the last hour and ten minutes. The church celebrity culture right, and it's very simple. Remember the message, not the messenger. I heard a pastor of Fertik actually the guy in the North Carolina. I guess big celebrity culture now. They carry all these guys on TBN because they get big ratings. He was talking about introducing his son to led Zeppelin, and he said, admittedly jokingly, but remember perception. You're a pastor in front of what does they have five hundred, maybe a thousand people. I don't know how many people he has in that crowd, but he has a huge throng of people, not to include all the people watching him on television. He's like, I don't care if he grows up to be a Christian, but he better know about led Zeppelin, something to that effect. And of course it comes off as a joke, but when you're in the house of the Lord once again, it goes back to you're not really fearing God. And that's what these church celebrity cultures are. They're selling books, their images, their platforms. I would never name my ministry after myself, right, the George Hobbs crusades, No, never going to happen. New Disciple Fellowship, that's what it is, and it's dangerous. Remember Paul directly confronted this mentality in Corinth, where believers were dividing themselves according to their preferred teachers. He asked, who then is Paul and who is Apollos? But ministers by whom he believed no pastor should receive the devotion, loyalty, or admiration that belongs to Christ alone and of story. And speaking of pastors who don't know doctrine, here is Paul Ostein or Joel Ostein Pardon Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 20: Hello, Hello, Larry, You're the best, and thank you Joel for your positive messages and your book. I'm wondering, though, why you sized tip Larry's earlier question about how we get to heaven. The Bible clearly tells us that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, and the only way that the fathers through him. That's not really a message of condemnation, but of truth.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I would agree with her. I believe that that's.
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 15: Well, here's my thing, Larry, is I can't judge somebody's heart, you know, I don't know. Only God can look at somebody's heart, and so I don't know. I just to me, it's not my business to say, you know, this one is or this one isn't. I'm just saying, here's what the Bible teaches, and I want to put my faith in, uh, you know, in Christ. And I just I think it's wrong when we go around saying, you know, you're not going, you're not going, You're not going because it's not exactly my way.
Speaker 17: I'm not going to believe.
Speaker 15: I believe my way. I believe my way with all my heart.
Speaker 2: But doesn't share it.
Speaker 17: Well, he is wrong, and.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 15: If I look at it like that, I would, I would present my way. But I'm just gonna let God be the judge of that. And I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 22: Know, So you make no judgment on anyone.
Speaker 2: No, but I'll prove a no.
Speaker 15: I just you know what, I'll let someone let I let God be the judge who goes to heaven and Hell. And I just again, I present the truth and I say it every week. You know, I believe it's a relationship with Jesus. But you know what, I'm not going to go around telling everybody else if they don't want to believe that, that's going to be their choice. God's got to look at your own heart. God's got to look at your heart and only God knows that.
Speaker 2: And that's part of the ecamental ecumenical movement. Pardon me, it's because that guy is biblically illiterate and he can mass thousands of people at his arena on Sundays and his book that has sold millions of copies, Live your Best Life, right, nothing about self denial. Just unbelievable that anybody who has read just a little bit of the New Testament would say, what's wrong with you? You're either in Christ or anti Christ, either going to heaven or hell. There's no one between. And he's just like, well, I don't really want to offend somebody who might be considering going to my church and buying my book. There's a lot of false unity movements out there. Repentance have been removed from the Gospel. Much of the modern church has reduced the Gospel to just repeating a prayer. And Billy Graham was guilty of that. He was guilty of that, right, raising a hand. Your life's changed, right, It's just when repentance is removed, you're not confronting your sins anymore. Jesus died for our sins, and conviction is replaced by affirmation, and church has become filled with people who have never understood their need to be born again. Biblical grace does not give sinners permission to remain comfortable in rebellion. If you're truly saved, the fruit of your works will bear that. If teachers, I should say it teaches believers to deny ungodliness and worldly loss, just mentioned in the pastoral epistle of Titus. I think it's two eleven. A gospel that promises heaven without repentance, and discipleship without obedience, and Christ without the crost without the cross. Pardon me. That's another gospel and the biggest one that really has I mean, it's been around for a long time. But political churches, and again I hate to keep bringing up my last church, but I mean, he was a it was a Maga pulpit and an Israel pulpit, And these political churches are exchanging the Gospel for earthly rulers and rather judging every political movement by scripture, they're reshaping scripture to defend a party or a candidate. God bless America. God created all of us here, He hated the world. We're all made in His image. Man made borders the church is commanded to pray for rulers, yep, but it never became the religious arm of the state. When Peter and the Apostles were commanded to disobey God, they said, we ought to obey God rather than man. Look at Polycarp eighty six years old. Hail Caesar, Polycart. Nope, nope. I believe in God and Jesus Christ. God's had my back for eighty six years. I'm not going to turn my back on him. Now. Come on, Caesar is king. No, No, Jesus is king. And they killed him for it. And as I mentioned in my podcast last night, maybe just possibly something like that could happen in our lifetime if they build that third Temple and they get the Noahyde laws passed. And by the way, this isn't fear mongering. This is just the truth. It's out there, it's in the tow mood. There's a Noahide conference happening in November. Just want people to be prepared. There's a lot of people who said they will never take the mark, and many of them will. And as Joel, what about those faiths? Pardon me, as Joel Ostein was just clueless and didn't have the courage to say you need to be in Christ or you're going to hell. Billy Graham was the same way on Larry King.
Speaker 22: But what about those faiths, the Mormons and the others that you mentioned. Believe in Christ, they believe they will meet Christ. What about those like the Jews, the Muslims who don't believe.
Speaker 23: In God's hand. I can't be the judge.
Speaker 22: You don't judge them.
Speaker 23: No, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: How do you feel when you see.
Speaker 22: A lot of these strong Christian leaders go on television and say you are condemned, you will live in hell if.
Speaker 17: You do not accept Jesus Christ.
Speaker 22: And they they are forceful and judgmental.
Speaker 23: They have a right to say that, and they are. They are true to a certain extent. But that's not my calling. My calling is to preach the love of God and the forgiveness of God and the fact that He does forgive us. That's what the Cross is all about, what the resurrection is all about. That's the gospel. And you can get off on all kinds of different side trails. And when I in my earlier ministry, I did the same. But as I got older, I guess I became more mellow and more forgiving and more loving. And the Jerry Fowls and people like that, I love them. I thank God for their ministry. He has a great university, and two of three my grandchildren have gone there and they have had a tremendous change in their lives for being there. And some of the other people are the same way that on the other end of the extreme. Ron Hold nearby here in New York years ago preached against me, Oh spoke against me. I loved him with all my heart. I went to see him and all these people.
Speaker 2: Well, and there you go, Billy Graham, you know, to say it's in godhad he's a pastor. He's avoiding the question and the fact that he didn't offend someone on CNN. That's an eye opener as well. And he sounds exactly like Joel Ostein. You know, he may have mellowed with age, but scripture doesn't. It certainly doesn't. And you know, we've talked about lukewarm Christianity. Bible illiteracy is one of the biggest one. And listen, we're not all going to see eye to eye, but if we agree on the basics, that's the most important. But again, when people take a pastor's word, well, he went to Bible college, but you're the same person who stood up to cod against a doctor who went to college for even longer. In most cases, if you know the word, you have a right to say to not stand up in the middle of a sermon, obviously, but to pull this out afterwards. You know, we have many Christians who know popular sermons, worship lyrics, motivational sayings, but they can't explain salvation repentance. Remember Hosea four to six. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, and when believers neglect the word, they become vulnerable to every persuasive speaker who twists scripture for personal game. For me becoming unilliterate or unilliterate. Wow, don't audio clip that being biblically illiterate. Pardon me. That's gold, Jerry, that's gold. It was pulling out of pop culture. It was getting away from music and starting the day in prayer. And you know, with a devotional I've read the Book of John so many times. That's what we're going through on our radio show every Thursday night, w RMI Foundations and Faith. We're doing one chapter at a time, and it's just so important that we get in the book, and it's okay to pull the preacher aside afterwards. And if your preacher doesn't stick around for questions after church, that's a problem. That's a big problem. And churches avoiding spiritual warfare. You have many churches that speak of personal improvement Allah joel ostein while refusing to acknowledge the spiritual war that surrounds them. And you heard it. We wrestle not against the flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world. And there are evil. There's evil all over the world. You know, Satan, demon's temptation, false religions, the Synagogue of Satan, and a church that refuses to address spiritual warfare, it leaves their people unprepared for the enemy attacks. Spiritual warfare is no joke. It is no joke. Pastors must teach believers to remain sober and vigilant because their adversary walks about as a roaring lion who was seeking to devour. Ignoring the battle does not make it disappear. It merely leaves the congregation defenseless. And I'm gonna close with this. Stephen Furtick clip I's.
Speaker 17: On my stay with him.
Speaker 5: I say, who wasn't this children? Who?
Speaker 24: I know every item the night, I know them all. He to be going, he to be going. I'm clapping, I'm praising. I feel like I just snorted cocaine or something. I'm so excited and I never did that before.
Speaker 2: And they laughed. He just said, like, you're snorting cocaine. He's talking about drugs and church. Oh, it's just a joke. This is what I'm talking this entertainment. This brokelt I feel like I just snorted copas. I mean, that is too much. And that's where we're at now. I got to close with this. Baptism is very, very important, and that's one of the more arguments you need baptism to be saved. I believe that baptism is a showing of faith and it is an act of obedience and a public identification with Christ. Scripture consistently teaches that salvation is by grace through faith, not by the act of baptism itself, and by the way all transparency. I am not a fan of infant baptism. Like I grew up in the Methodist Church, and that's what you did. But let it be known that if your little one passes that he is in the arms of the Lord. He loves the little children. And until a person and can understand, you know right from wrong, and is able to make that decision, you don't have to worry about that. However, I think dedicating a child through the parents saying that they're going to bring them up in a house of the Lord, that's good. But it's also great to where you can bring family members in. Hey, the family members who aren't in church. Hey, we're having little Johnny's dedication. We'd love you to come. Anytime you can get somebody in the church. That's why if you've been to a funeral, if that pastor doesn't teach the Gospel of Jesus at that funeral, in many cases that might be the only time an individual is in a church. So make sure that that gets done. That's so important. Many timeunerals. The last funeral I attended back in the fall, I heard somebody say, Hey, the only time I see you is here at a funeral. Yeah, it's the only time I ever go to church. That's when you have to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ. But it's again the scripture consistently teaches that salvation is by grace through faith. Ephesians to wait for by grace? Are you saved through faith? Not of works? Lest any man should boast Romans ten John three point sixteen. Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Believe in Jesus. Believe in Jesus. Yes, repent. Of course we must repent and get baptized. If you just had your head sprinkled when you were little, go find a place get yourself baptized. And I think that's it for the day I have. I'm four minutes late for another zoom, so I have to jump off the rest of this I'm going to be. I have to get my knee looked at. I did a number on it, and I have a bunch of other things going on which I may or may not be filling you in in the near future. But just keep me in your prayers and thank you for your time and your support. And I'm praying for each and every one of you. And if we didn't see eye to eye on some of these things, I hope you'll approach it in a way that's decent and honorable. You know, when I play these clips, I'll say it one last time. I'm not trying to attack an entire denomination, but I think it's so important, so important to point out say that five times fast, that much of the church has indeed been infiltrated, and it's our duty to expose these evils and hopefully they repent. Right rull rebuke them. This is our rebuke, and hopefully they'll repent and be forgiven. And let's get these churches back in order. See what happened. Gotta bless you, wal keep your head on a swivel, in Christ in your heart. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 5: The scaggrows dark, the knee she shake, the hawsome men begin to break, the loving man and face away. But still your truth from me is the saint, the kingdom's ries, the Kingdom's fall. Your voice is greater than the mars.
Speaker 12: You never live, you never lie.
Speaker 5: My shepherd walks you by my side.
Speaker 17: You never had a lot of streams and fear.
Speaker 5: The still small voice is hone.
Speaker 17: To you appear.
Speaker 5: All the world may turn away. I stand upon WHI you still say no crown on us. No praising man can steal the hook you place with it.
Speaker 12: My che is.
Speaker 5: Coming from above. I finished his erasing faith.
Speaker 21: There the narrow rose hard to climb, the faithful not to narrow.
Speaker 5: Time, get every tear.
Speaker 8: Each a lonely night.
Speaker 5: It soon before your holy sigh, and the trump fits closer, then before redemption waves beyond the door.
Speaker 21: So let the scoffers laugh today.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow Christ will have his way when the chomping sounds.
Speaker 24: Let me be.
Speaker 5: Found watching and pray and on holy ground, lamp burning, ride through the darkest night, clothing your mercy. Walking in lamp had no side. Whils come and King, don stray. My soul is a no compromise, no room for field. The grave was choptured by the sun. From every trick, from every lamp, readem forever we will stand. King Jesus, Come, o horse, so cry until that.
Speaker 12: Day FASTI even so coming Jesus. My hope is not in this saw.
Speaker 5: My hope is him the King who is coming.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 17: Just the facts, ma'am.