Speaker 1: Dick through the ditches and burn through the witches and slam in the back of the jack you Hi hi, Hi Ammy, Hi hi hi. He's in the spare key judiciously, no worries. Hey baby, what's up.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a little bit of an emergency. We've got a situation.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I found out that this guy that I've been dating recently is a wolf boy.
Speaker 2: Figured you might be able to help me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's a wolf boy like a like and like with the moon his his eye like a big pizza pie.
Speaker 3: Does he go, oh no, no, no, no, it's more like it's more like the ears and the tail all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time. Okay, okay, okay, all the time.
Speaker 2: And then then the sniffing, lots of sniffs.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean, its a lot of fun. Why you have a ball in your hand?
Speaker 2: Maybe is this? I mean, if you really want to.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't smell like, it doesn't smell like cute, smells like, Oh my god, he's near here. No, he's near here now this month this false. It's not you, it's you and in someone and that that that has has you on them. It's oh he's near Yes, he's Oh, oh, you're inducing. What's the problem.
Speaker 2: Though, I have?
Speaker 4: I need help figuring out the dynamics. What is the is there dynamics?
Speaker 2: Do they exist? What is there anything special about dating someone in this sphere?
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of special things about dating you know, wolf and canines. I'm not a king, I'm a doug girl. We're not all the same like that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but I figured there was some crossover, you know, canine.
Speaker 1: Listen here, I've done a lot of crossing over and Hi, Hi, Hi sweetie, Hey.
Speaker 2: Sweety, this is Xena. This is my friend.
Speaker 1: How do you do? You're cute? I mean, he is? He is?
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 5: Look at him.
Speaker 2: That's what I was telling you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're telling me a lot of great that. I've heard so many great things about you. You are you are. You are definitely a wolf boy, you are not not dog?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so can you too? Can can you to play nice? Of course?
Speaker 1: All playing nice? I've never I get a hold on.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: He's not the alpha?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: He's not the alpha?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I haven't really been getting the sort of vibes. That is what I wanted to ask you. How do I do I? How do you have someone has to be the alpha?
Speaker 1: That's I don't know. Where's your pack located out of? Uh huh oh no, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I've heard some great things about that's really not too hard.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have a they don't that's a branch and he's dieting use so that might be do you really the normally dad?
Speaker 2: Outside of the branch or?
Speaker 1: I don't that. I don't know what there are? Wolves are not dogs? And what's that? Oh? Yeah, no over there, over there? That's it? No, I know it's it's a scratching post. Ever, friend who's in neck? Go it's crazy? Go yeah, no, no, no, you want it. It's fine. I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: So what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you? How do I?
Speaker 2: How do I?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Isn't? What?
Speaker 1: What do I do? You're gonna have to like make sure he knows his place, you know, give him head pats and ears.
Speaker 2: And like, yeah, is there? Do I like shove him?
Speaker 7: Is it? Like?
Speaker 1: I mean? Do I have to be mean? I mean, like if he's into that, maybe you'll want you to, but you start there just like okay, okay, sorry, I wait a lot of times wolf packs have multiple Do you mind if I I can show you if you want me to. He is really cute.
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't mind. I know, I trust you.
Speaker 1: Okay, like I don't thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Watch so hey, I'm just sweetie. Hi have something we want to try if you're okay with it yet?
Speaker 1: All he's so open minded. You gotta know why didn't you sit right here for me? Look at you? He's not He's really.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect him to listen, so well, that's impressive.
Speaker 1: That's why he's got big ears. Well you've got these big.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, look at how his tail is will.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yes you are egears for listening, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh what a sweet Look at that tongue lolling.
Speaker 1: God, you're not one of those big beg gentleman elf, you know you're not. You're just look put your hand rot underneath his chin right here?
Speaker 2: Yes, like that? Oh no, gosh, it's really not that hard, is it?
Speaker 1: No? Not at all, not at all, especially good boy. Make sure you make eye contact when you say, boy.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're such a good boy, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Tried a little bit slower? Really looking his eyes like right, okay like you mean it, and say, aren't aren't you there?
Speaker 7: You go?
Speaker 2: Aren't okay? Okay? Aren't you such a good boy?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you just mounts look like I bet if you scratches, I bet you scratch if you scratch his ears at the same time, I get under his chin and he'll just like we passed out there.
Speaker 1: We go right. Oh, oh, you're a left ear, aren't you. We all have preferred ears like he's loftier. It's probably because your hand did.
Speaker 2: Oh what a sweet boy, A sweet boy.
Speaker 1: You're going to be really good for miss Handy, aren't you.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be the bestest boy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: He is the best boy already.
Speaker 1: You have with you, like, you know, like little pieces of chicken or something I.
Speaker 2: Didn't do you happen to have any that? Oh my gosh, I will buy you a whole new thing of chicken.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you help me out here and.
Speaker 1: I've got here, we go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Oh that actually smells really good, doesn't it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It is cut into cute little pieces so you can sit there and hand feed him whenever. Oh my god, very good boy. Like this, m yep, this is how you need to check him so that he knows all right that he has made you very happy throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Oh like, okay, that is such a good idea. Do you have any like other tips?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't we ask for like for like?
Speaker 2: Okay? True, you have ginger steps to ginger snaps.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, ginger steps work sometimes, little little piece of some steak you just cut up roles and that's that's it. It's for fancy training, sound Because wolf boys are a little bit more wild than us doggos, aren't you? Yeah, aren't you? They get a little bit rowdier, so some you gotta keep them well trained, remind them, remind them where home is.
Speaker 2: M I say so sweet, I was gonna ask you real fast. Oh how do you feel about a collar?
Speaker 1: Oh? Look at that face? Why are you look at him? He looks so happy for you. Look questioning it for a second. But you do you do want to call her, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh this is going to be done?
Speaker 1: You do you want to be a good boy for her?
Speaker 2: I think he does his eyes light up? Oh my gosh, I think he gets a treat for that.
Speaker 1: Corresponding so well, absolutely, get that little tail of his going back and forth, get that fit, just to bounce into the moon. Goodness, why aren't.
Speaker 2: You what a sweet good boy?
Speaker 1: You're such a little darling.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: This is what you need to do. This is their prescription everyone, to make sure that you keep him nice and tame.
Speaker 2: I am all ears, and I'm sure he is too.
Speaker 1: Figures, don't you. Why don't you take the right here and I'll take this left one? Yes, rich it back and forth. M hm, such a oh boy. If you're lucky, maybe we'll give you belly rubs at the end.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't even think of that. That's such a good idea.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Do you like that? Just a little like kick while you're sitting there scratching? Oh course, So every night, at the end of the day, you want to make sure that you do crow up like you might want to get a nice, plush, shaggy Carpeter synth in for the okay, okay, and you cuddle up on him and just give him your scratches and tell him how much of a good boy he is and give him some treats.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that why you've been like when you come over?
Speaker 3: Is that why you've been like dragging pillows onto the floor in front of the fire.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you did, and you didn't think to just ask.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, now we know, now we know.
Speaker 1: Now we know exactly what type of little poochie you are, aren't you exactly? Are so big and bad you can keep me any nice and shafe and warm, snugly. But then you absolutely know your place at the end of the night, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh he does, he absolutely does.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we'll keep your secret that you're not a big, bad wolf. You're just a cutie, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Oh, such a cuddly little cutie too.
Speaker 3: This boy, Oh my god, Oh, the cuddles are phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I cannot describe them to you.
Speaker 1: Well enough, feel at this fur he takes someone brush? I know, well, Oh I have been.
Speaker 3: I have been going crazy with the brush, and he just loves it.
Speaker 2: And now I'm understanding why. Now I totally get it. Now it's connected the dots.
Speaker 1: Thanks exactly. You just have to take care of him so that he can make sure to keep you nice and shaping shoes.
Speaker 6: Oh, and he's going to do such a good job. Oh, such a good job. You're such a good boy. Wait what oh, oh hmmm, mmmmm a situation. I was rubbing his belly.
Speaker 2: We have him mm hmmm an interesting.
Speaker 1: Hi, No, no worries, I looked away. I looked away. But if you guys, I'm a good friend. If you guys want to go borrow my bedroom, that's no problem whatsoever.
Speaker 2: You would be an absolute angel. And if you know, if you happen to.
Speaker 3: Kick in and we I'm I was saying, I might look at look at him. The invite is clearly open, and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, since you need to actually learn how to be in charge, I could come in and give some instruction. I think that too appreciate that could give him some instructions.
Speaker 2: I think we could.
Speaker 3: I think we could do really well together. We did really well so far. I think I think this might be a bit of a interesting situe.
Speaker 1: I think we could absolutely parlay this into a very fun time for all three of us.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Honestly, I have a lot to learn you people, apparently, so this will be a good learning experience for I have so much to teach you.
Speaker 1: Where's that lesha? Oh do you mind? It's remind you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, here, let me get it.
Speaker 1: In fact, why don't you be the one to snap up. I know we don't have the collar here with us, but watch if you take that piece and you click there at his ear pick up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, just let me just get it right around. There we go and that's not too tight.
Speaker 1: Oh, why don't you be a good boy and follow your your mistress there?
Speaker 2: No, let's go, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Oh oh indeed, Hey, guys and Alexander here with Annie.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Annie. Okay are you okay? Are okay? Annie? Yes?
Speaker 2: For the moment.
Speaker 1: What you guys don't know is we're about to go tear it up on Petrean. Annie is also a YouTuber who makes a smart content. She can be found at the links that are in the description below it. And go ahead and tell them more. They can pound you too.
Speaker 2: You can find me at my YouTube channel, Annie Almond. I think it's asmar in the channel title.
Speaker 1: Take the description.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm there. I'm also on Twitch just Annie Almond.
Speaker 3: And this fun little thing we're about to do where we're about to tear it up will be my nice little Patreon debut.
Speaker 1: I was so rather o that bit. Oh my gosh, so that is actually server Lore. Annie when I met her was an ASM artist that I aspired to be still due honestly, her content's way like better edited last like you inspired me to want to up my game.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm just a silly little on dry.
Speaker 1: Little I love your stuff. And we met last here and then, oh my god, she's been such a delat literally like we we got to chit chattig again.
Speaker 4: I teared up, guys, literally, I came out of my one year hiatus and I hit zena up and she was immediately like.
Speaker 2: And it's just been It's been such a blast getting back into the community.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. And if you guys want to talk to Annie or me also the description below is a link to our diskboard where you can come hang out with us from time to time. If you want to seriously, make sure you go subscribe to her. Uh well, I was gonna hit your Patreon, but absolutely when your patren's out, o lord, and then definitely go throw her some stuff on throne and then make sure that you can me you subscribe to her on YouTube because she's coming out with a lot more content and I can't tell you how happy I am to have you back.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to be back, and to be welcomed back with such open arms. It's genuinely the nicest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: How could I not? Sisters forever bids for real. I love you all right, We will see you in the next one. Say bye.