Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children.
Speaker 2: Good Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims.
Speaker 1: Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 3: This is a bizarre.
Speaker 2: World that we live in.
Speaker 4: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Costenos New Raptilian from Strange Group podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 3: The curtains are open.
Speaker 5: We're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 1: It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 2: Most eleven these are probably clone. So when you're feeling all alone, grabbing me or get stone. Welcome you to the podcast trains Grew. What are here to entertain you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: It's about to get strange? What are we here to do? Get strange? I'm just gonna say entertain you, but sure.
Speaker 6: Tom, Welcome to the Strange Brew Podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Tom kat aka Tom.
Speaker 6: Thompson and I'm your new host only host, Billy Kerr Warrior.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm Maddie, isn't now no? All right?
Speaker 5: So we have the Strange Brew Podcast.
Speaker 7: If you are a tuner in as an new listener of whatever, the craziest Canadian fucking conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 5: Fuck everybody else.
Speaker 7: We're the only one that there is that should be, there is there is should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sure, nailed it, all right.
Speaker 7: We are having some we're actually sipping on some shampagans right now.
Speaker 6: Sipping on some old bottom too much for New Year's got a little had had other things on my mind. Didn't drink all the champagne.
Speaker 7: We're drinking on some shampagans, some champaan champan how you pronounced champage? And I don't know what this movie is at all, but I guess it has to do with their episode. I've never seen it, but it's something about the shadow Man.
Speaker 3: What was it called Awakening?
Speaker 7: The shadow Awakening the shadow Man. Hopefully that's not gonna do with what we're going to talk about, but does it matter?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 5: Did you hear what happened?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 7: I think we're both well well, the USA, fuck man, but they're about to go. Maybe the Twitter had a freak out War three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then fantastic because.
Speaker 7: We bombed a bunch of Iran We bombed and they bombed an Iranian government official, which they probably shouldn't have done.
Speaker 5: Stop dropping bombs and people that don't need bombs dropped.
Speaker 3: All good. Trump going while he's still there. He's like, I'm going to make a bang before he's old.
Speaker 7: He's old enough where it was like, man, if I cause World War three, I won't be allowed to see the ending, you know what I mean. It's like he's not that, but there is theories he's like seventy eight or some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump's seven almost.
Speaker 5: He's in a seventies I know. For effects. It's one of the oldest presidents ever to be elected.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: And then we got we got dipsy little dick lick Trudeau over here.
Speaker 8: Minister, that's okay, guy, that's let's bring another refugees. And I did blackface. I'm making up for you, my bad.
Speaker 7: I don't know when he became Yoda.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: It was an accident that we're talking about. Sorry.
Speaker 7: We launched our official website yeah, w W dot Strange brew podcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Go on there down there, we on on the page.
Speaker 7: We have certain graphics, but we also have like we have recent episodes that connect to like our podbean Paige that will always post all the recent episodes. We have music from me and Billy, Curbs, curb Stomper.
Speaker 3: Curbinator, yeah, all those.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Then we have our link to all of our ship and we have like it's it's we're building it right now, but go check it out.
Speaker 3: It's coming along. Piece. I gotta get a new photo. I don't like the photo I used.
Speaker 2: You don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it?
Speaker 7: Well, we guess you do one for your personality more, not just some smiling, creepy.
Speaker 3: Top out. Yeah, Billy's.
Speaker 7: As we mentioned before, if your new listener Billy is missing a tooth, you would never be able to tell unless your puppish out.
Speaker 3: Even the dents is like, you're not supposed to be able to do that?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's like, I don't know how you can do that.
Speaker 7: I'm like a strong tongue, Yeah, a strong tongue for munching on those dicks.
Speaker 3: Some of them are heavy. Gotta be able to bite. Was a bench, I guess.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're talking about shadow people, and we've we've mentioned this for.
Speaker 5: A while, so we finally dive you've been too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tom's been waiting on this one for a long time, so guys, and this is going to be a longer episode for sure. So if you at all get bored at any point in time, just no, I've listened to this for ten fucking years.
Speaker 7: You're not going to get by this episode, trust me. A shadow person also known as a shadow figure, shadow being, or a black mass, which.
Speaker 3: Is careful, be careful, true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, black mass sounds like a black mass, which is like black sabbath, which is a witch.
Speaker 3: All right, alright, alright, dancing the line.
Speaker 7: A humanoid figure, particularly as interpreted by believers in paranormal or supernatural, as the presence of a spirit or other entity. A number of religions and legends and belief systems describe a shadowy spiritual beings or supernatural entities, such as shades of the Underworld and various other shadow creatures have been long staple of folklore and ghost stories.
Speaker 6: Okay, this, this question is gonna bother me the whole time, and you're gonna be madifasket later. So I'm just gonna ask you, if there was a white shadow person would be like the racist one.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't be a shadow. Shadow is a cast of darkness from light.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, look up the definition.
Speaker 5: Of a shadow. It's not going to come up black person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, let's carry on.
Speaker 7: The Coast to Coast, a m late night radio talk show, helped popularize the modern beliefs and shadow people art Bell, Famous Gal. The first time the topic of shadow people was discussed at length was on the show was on April twelfth, two thousand and one, when Art Belt interviewed Native American elder You want to guess his.
Speaker 6: Name, No, I need to say something very well.
Speaker 5: His name was Thunderstrikes.
Speaker 3: Legit. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I want that name, who was also known as Harley Swift deer Regan. I'm sorry, Native names are hilarious. Man.
Speaker 7: I'm barefoot. I'm literally barefoot. I'm not wearing socks.
Speaker 3: Righter. Fuck.
Speaker 7: During the show, listeners were encouraged to submit drawings of shadow people that they had seen immediately shared on the website and through other public like fucking public.
Speaker 3: Forums and like that.
Speaker 7: Newspapers but fucking websites like a nerd sent me on the computer likes a shot a person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's those are those are not very credible, I should say.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In October that year, how do You? Hallless published her first book on the topic of shadow people and later became a regular guest on Coast to Coast, which I love. Coast to Coast. I grew up listening to it.
Speaker 3: Definitely mentioned at the time or two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Coast to Coast is that guy that me and Billy worked We worked with one of our supervisors when we worked at swiss La way back in the day, which Americans and other countries you don't really have the swiss La. Yeah, probably, but one of the people, he's the same guy that fucked with me and put on Wikipedia that David Ike was dead.
Speaker 5: Also listened to Coast to Coast and he kind of got me more into it. But Hallless, how do you?
Speaker 7: Hollist describe shadow people as dark silhouettes with human shapes and profiles that flicker in and out of.
Speaker 5: Peripheral vision peripheral visions, and.
Speaker 7: It claims that these people have reported these figures down to jump on their chest and choke them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't all right now, I'm not drinking off.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, I'm like you catch It's like, yeah, you're like, oh ship.
Speaker 7: She believes these figures to be negative alien beings. Maybe that can be repelled by various means, including evoking the name of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, leave me alone, shut a.
Speaker 3: Puss, and I'm cutting up on Jebus. Jebus, come help knock and lie.
Speaker 5: Fucking white people church, boring black people church fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, but I've been a one black person church error. Yeah.
Speaker 7: We went to church with like my in Oshawa reflects my Jamaican and like her husband, my uncle and shit like that.
Speaker 5: But and there were players, a fucking band and ship going.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well we had bands and white people church too. Yeah, youth group bands. I used to play them.
Speaker 7: I went to church so I was six, and I stopped going because they told me that I was a fucking demon spawn of the devil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's probably They're probably right, and they probably nailed it.
Speaker 7: Although participants in online discussion forums devoted to the paranormal and shadow supernatural topics, not shadow supernatural topics describe them as menacing other believers, and paranormal authors do not agree whether shadow people are evil, maybe they're helpful, or they're just neutral.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't know what I want.
Speaker 5: I just want to just today.
Speaker 6: Here and see what you do first, however you want to play this, h's on you.
Speaker 7: But and some even speculated the shadow people may be extra dimensional inhabitants of another universe.
Speaker 5: Which is kind of cool. So they're like, fucking.
Speaker 7: That's what I'll get to what I think they are.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's far fact no, but I.
Speaker 6: Mean, like they're all like everyone just oh, they must be this, so they must be What if they're just like literally like what if they're just.
Speaker 7: We'll get to my experience eventually, because this is all leading up. But why we're doing this specifically too is because I've had my own experiences with shadow people, so to say, just one quick one before I get into the huge one that like did change my life and the way I thought about reality and shit is that Like I remember specifically at old house, so I was living at my mom's. This this place is around by negative energy. I did a lot of stupid shit there bah lah drama in my life in that house when I was a teenager, quick, I guess. But I've definitely had one experiences where I was laying on my stomach and I had my eyes open, and I like, the only other time I've had sleep proalysis.
Speaker 3: This was on top of you, my mom. I just joke.
Speaker 5: I was like, get this strap on, so fucking I'm just joking.
Speaker 7: But I was like my stomach and I like felt my eyes open and I could move around. I'm doing the motions for Billy, and then I just couldn't, like I couldn't lift myself up. But it was scary as fuck. Are you humping the air right now? I couldn't lift myself up, Like I couldn't move my body. It was scary as fuck. But one of the scariest things I've experienced a sleep paralysis. And I've been to jail when I.
Speaker 3: Was a little bully on the thirteen year old Tom.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that didn't happen.
Speaker 6: I mean, like if they wanted to, the priest told me no.
Speaker 3: Not even you, Bud.
Speaker 7: Some paranormal investigators and authors, such as Chad Stanborough, claimed to have recorded images of shadow people.
Speaker 3: On video Stambro, even Stambo.
Speaker 7: These beings are dark, inorganic, phantom, phantom like bipedal figures.
Speaker 3: You know what bipedal means? Like an idea. I don't think I give you an exact definition. No, bipedal.
Speaker 6: I see him like, Okay, off the top of my head, I'm guessing I feel like finicky, like it could go either way.
Speaker 3: No, like I like girls and I just kidding that's funny.
Speaker 6: No, but that's what I assume it'd be, like finicky, like it could be right or wrong something.
Speaker 3: What do I mean very wrong?
Speaker 5: Bipedal means like I don't know the exact definition, but it means you're wrong.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know what its like. It means like a creature almost like a creature that can stand on two feet kind of thing like, No, I know what it is like, you know, you know, like the New Jersey Devil. We discussed that and strange monsters and shit like that. That, like creatures that are like like supposed to be. It's like a werewolf. A were wolf would be a bipedal creature.
Speaker 6: How about we just get Google's definition because now I'm curious. It's like, it's a way you mean something that can transform. Yeah, pedal kind of Yeah.
Speaker 5: We'll not even transformed, but it's like a.
Speaker 3: Creature using two legs for walking. What I just say, Yeah, it just means. It just means, so humans are bipedal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you're saying a bipedal creature kind of thing or figure, it is just like they don't see them as like.
Speaker 3: It's saying like a dog that walks on two legs, like.
Speaker 10: Legs doesn't Yeah, exactly that, you go, you go, all right, And they just look like a dark black shadow of a figure, but don't seem to quite have the full human form or facial or bodily features.
Speaker 3: They will create a little deformed.
Speaker 5: They feel very masculine, and it dress a little bit and like.
Speaker 7: Something that's beyond human and out of our scope of understanding, say things weird. Often people report them as being really tall, about seven feet in height, although they can configure and transform into different sizes and shapes. You're like starting at a shadow person, then like I gotta start circling and there's like balls and then.
Speaker 5: Starting forming into a big penis and you're like, man, what's my shadow?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I can only transform into one shape.
Speaker 6: I go from a straight line to a straight line with a with a with like a side curve around my waist, I'm down and then.
Speaker 9: Out what you have a ruler for a dick like like, yeah, it's straight out, it's it's straight, like just as long as my torso straight.
Speaker 7: Often their limbs, arms and legs, you never mind, seem quite long, and occasionally fingers are seen. When I get into mind, I definitely saw a finger's finger pop in your mama's asshole.
Speaker 3: Come home. I don't know why said come home.
Speaker 7: We miss you, you little fucking autistic bitchanks man, I don't know how to speak because I'll use my fucking glowing finger to point at Drew Barrymore. They kind of look like two dimensional, though sometimes appear a sort of three D that'd be creepy.
Speaker 3: That is literally how I walk around.
Speaker 6: I'm a character that like every once in a while you're like, oh, ship, you're not fucking buddy.
Speaker 7: A buddy from work when we posted a picture on the Strange Podcast group page when we were wearing our brand new Strange T shirts. I know that is, but whatever, Yeah, And he's like he's like, you look smashed and I was like, I was fine.
Speaker 3: I just got high. Yeah. And then he's like, uh, He's like, Billy look like.
Speaker 7: A cartoon character because it's the one more you're wearing the car.
Speaker 3: That one does look creepy. That one looks really creepy.
Speaker 5: So follow our page. You're going on the fucking website and find out what's strange.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. Are you listening to this podcast right now? Are you not following us? Yeah, if you want, I'm gonna see that. That seems like that, See like milking the cow before you buy. It doesn't doesn't.
Speaker 5: It aren't gonna send Billy to your bedroom. You think you'll think it's a shadow person until you trying to light the village, staying there to white as the day is old.
Speaker 3: Man, she don't know. You don't know. Okay, No, she don't know.
Speaker 5: Bullshit anymore.
Speaker 3: That's going on forever. What happened? Tweets? I forgot about that. I don't know. I go from phase to phase, but it.
Speaker 7: Seems to be made out of some kind of dark and etherical substance. They appear as one mask that is completely black and opaque. I hate that word, but it doesn't it doesn't see No, but it doesn't. But it doesn't. It doesn't quite look solid in a way that we perceive usual physical form.
Speaker 5: They call them shadow be Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of like like just through almost. Yeah, it's just very faint.
Speaker 5: Like your relationship's life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no fucking ship.
Speaker 5: No life goes through the metal.
Speaker 3: They are no. I really appreciate that one right now.
Speaker 7: They are known to de materialize very quickly, so you see them and then you don't.
Speaker 3: Yep. Sounds right and even, and.
Speaker 7: They may even shape shift into other forms, such as a.
Speaker 5: Kidney cat, a dog not a doggy, a rodent.
Speaker 7: Spider like it's fucking the ending of it coming at you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: Insects or other creatures are even formless shapes, shops, shot shops and mama one name, morning comes, hey mama, when they morning comes?
Speaker 3: Shot up?
Speaker 6: People shot people shot up.
Speaker 5: So I was just trying to say shadow people. It appears that people have began to see shadow people in more detail in recent times.
Speaker 3: Is it, though? Do they though?
Speaker 5: I saw one and it's scared that we'll get to that later.
Speaker 7: Perhaps because the beings are, for whatever horrifying reason, making themselves seen more and more people are beginning to see them straight on for long periods of time.
Speaker 3: You need to be touched.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do I need to do for you to fucking like?
Speaker 3: They're just lonely man, they want some friends.
Speaker 5: I'll get to what I think they are, like they are if they are beings in an alternate dimension or they're just on the cusps of this. It's like we only we.
Speaker 3: Only see cusps.
Speaker 7: I only see ten percent of reality, like I then the visual spectrum, that is like completely true. I've mentioned that so many times in here. The ten percent of the visual spectrum, that's fucking nuts. We can't see Marise, Ultra violet, fucking Wi Fi. All these things that are still in the air are around us, but we can't see them because we only have a focal point of attention in the light barrier behind your eyes and.
Speaker 3: The brain all that ship.
Speaker 7: So it's just like how Reptuoian's I believe would be is just on like the cusp the fringe.
Speaker 3: Sometimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the thing is because they're in an alternate dimension, yeah, in and out of our reality. Yeah, they're in and out of our reality because they're kind of just like how David Ike explains, right, like you're kind of just on the outside. But that explains like thought co on its website, which also that's what they're talking about, like people have starting to see them for long periods of time on thought Co's website, which also knows that the appearance of red eyes on shadow beings being prevalent what should be creepy. I didn't see that would should maybe shim my pounds you though I wasn't wearing anything.
Speaker 3: Pants lately.
Speaker 7: I'm I've never admitted I should my pants. You admitted you should your pants on one episode as.
Speaker 3: They fucking shit my pants on. That was not fun. You want to explain the story on the Shadow People episode?
Speaker 6: No, no, No, first person that can go back in our episodes and find the episode that I said I ship my pants.
Speaker 3: If you're giving them a free T shirt, I'll give you.
Speaker 6: I'll give you a twenty five dollars coupon to whatever restaurant you want to go.
Speaker 5: To, and you'll mail that time.
Speaker 3: I will mail it straight to you.
Speaker 6: Be the first person a message Strange Fruit Canada and tell us what episode I said I ship my pants on, and you will get a twenty five dollars coupon to restaurant.
Speaker 5: There's a specific listener that I think might do it so good.
Speaker 3: There's there's fucking three.
Speaker 6: That I can think of right now that you're gonna be like, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To find pants.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 7: The dark shadow figures that have red or even green eyes or reddish or greenish ehoe are said by some to be evil spirits. In other words, this means they're extremely evil humans who have passed and transform into this dark Is that what you're cominous form in order to continue their evil and the levolent ways. So it'd be like, you know, if Hitler Hitler and he came back as a shadow person on here is like.
Speaker 3: In the corner of the room, just like mom, je jus good thing over the world.
Speaker 6: Man, you don't know what's going to happen because they're gonna take over the yeah, damn world.
Speaker 3: They probably would have too. They're smart people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're good actors.
Speaker 3: They're smart people. Man, fuck good with money. Okay, no, you gotta talk.
Speaker 7: There are, of course, many theories about where shadow people come from and whether or not they're even real, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like come from their dicks or nipples.
Speaker 7: Skeptics now that same shadow people could simply be chucked up to sleep paralysis could be which is straightified, straight up terrifying on its own, and I've experienced it, but I don't really give a fun how people explain it away.
Speaker 5: It's I believe what I believe, but heighten emotional states or sleep deprivation, as people have experienced these psychological and physicological.
Speaker 3: The physico logical, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna give it to you. I'll say it is like, it sounds a little weird, but it kind of logical.
Speaker 11: Physicological, physicological, Okay, physiological physicologic conditions have noted a correlation, and of course there is always there.
Speaker 7: They always have an explanation that your peripheral vision is basically guaranteed to play tricks on you because it's designed to detect motions and maneuvers, not details.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well, what if there is a breeze like right now the way you're sitting again, because I love sleaming. But Tom and his peripheral vision right now is a there's a picture hanging up on the wall. That is what he would see in his peripheral if there was a sudden like they have vent was blowing cold air on it and they moved a fucking millimeter. You would pick that up as a movement, yeah, you would, just saying, but.
Speaker 7: No, they do explain that that a lot of people have experiencing like weird shot out the side of their eye and they can't explain it. I've seen I'd like swear to funk. I've seen like people peek around a corner and I have looked, no one's been there.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've gone that far many times, Like I remember seeing that she like when I was at restaurant, I think you are you gotta open yourself up to the ether, bud.
Speaker 3: See last time I opened myself up, the priest said, don't do that, Jesus.
Speaker 7: You gotta do mushrooms man. No, I love no, no, no, okay, well you're on. I'm saying, they're like fucking crazy. Oh this movie looks actually kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a bunch of fucking penis tents up.
Speaker 5: Right, it's a bunch of sheets, like have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 3: The others?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 7: My daughter, it's like, of course I am. And then she rips off the sheet and it's all lady. Oh, I've only ever seen that from scary movies. Scary Susie. No, it's Nicole Kidman and they think that their house is hon this entire time until the end.
Speaker 5: Spoiler alert, they're the fucking ghosts.
Speaker 3: Dunt, dunt, dun.
Speaker 5: It's a great movie. It's not Michael Jackson. It's an old lady.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wouldn't such. She's a girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he likes staring at buttholes, as we Dillard.
Speaker 3: If you go back in prior episodes. He's a girl, for God's sake. But then there are the paranormal theories, but Dan and.
Speaker 7: The ones that seem to resonate more with people who have actually lived through this terrifying encounters and feel strong that shadow people are more than just their imaginary friend.
Speaker 3: You know what, I wish I had one of that. Did you ever have one of those?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I never had one of those. I'm most jealous of people that didn't. But Dan, and so there's also people that.
Speaker 7: Believe, you know, that it's not just their like imagination, look at me. Hollis the same person that wrote that book about shadow people, though her research and experience apparently apparently believes that shot people are extraterrestrial.
Speaker 3: I would say extra dimensional and origin.
Speaker 5: In other words, they are aliens.
Speaker 3: And that was my point.
Speaker 5: How they're like.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe maybe shot people are the creatures in an alternate dimension, or maybe they're like reptilians.
Speaker 3: But that's what we maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, enough of references to other bullshit.
Speaker 3: No, that's all this show is. That's all I am as a person.
Speaker 5: I agree, they're just a reference of everything else.
Speaker 3: I know. It's funny.
Speaker 7: Author and leading paranorma expert Rosemary Ellen Gully appears to also have Gully I've also seen an alien connection.
Speaker 3: Miss Gully.
Speaker 10: Someone Yeah, she says, I discovered that many shadow people experiences also et experiences that one miss call sounds.
Speaker 5: I'll try it again.
Speaker 7: I discover that mena shadow people experiences or maybe also etique experiences.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the more of Italian take like like.
Speaker 12: Some people, some of those people there, especially my mom ductees, which is like there's a lot of weird cases of abductees and seeing weird ship.
Speaker 7: But Golly told Psychology Today in an interview, so perhaps these beings are alien in origin, but others believe they may be ghost, demons or another other kind.
Speaker 5: Of interdimensional beings. According to Now Italia.
Speaker 2: Cuna I tell you Cuna, oh, miss Cuna, a.
Speaker 4: Psychic media shadow people are said to be conscious, intelligent, intermensional beings that can shape shift into various forms and figurations and more and move back and forth between dimensions.
Speaker 5: So they move back and forth and dimensions.
Speaker 3: And that's what I would see. It's like the well and you know, like David that I love is the thing? Is that that that that he says?
Speaker 5: Like you know, it would be like you're like, say you're tuning in not one.
Speaker 7: Five the beat, like you know, hey you got mad, But I'm saying, like tuning into radio station and you can hear another radio station frequency come in. It's the same that we live in, that same free like a frequency. We're tuned into this third dimension frequency on Earth. Right, there's also others that are coming through. So that's when you get like weird experiences or seeing ship is because these two realities are overlapping, like how a radio station would overlap and go into different frequency and you would hear another radio station like you're trying to listen.
Speaker 5: Like dance Monkey, Dance Monkey, dance Monkey, Dance Monkey, and.
Speaker 3: They hear.
Speaker 7: No, I've had that where it's like you're listening to like this pop song or some ship or like it's like techno ship or something's going on in the radio station.
Speaker 5: But then you hear like, no, not mine, but you hear you hear like like kind of this, like I've heard like some Italian singer coming like.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like the thank you Jesus for bringing Billy.
Speaker 5: Where you're not a fan of Jesus Christ on this podcast.
Speaker 3: No, I stole that from another stand up too great.
Speaker 5: Of course you did.
Speaker 3: Of course they did. I'm gonna get ye to work. Well, yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 7: Most reports on shadow people are overwhelmingly negative. Encounters with shadow people tend to be accompanied by a feeling of dread, according to many reports, But they're allegedly different types of shadow beings, and some of them are non threatening.
Speaker 3: I'd like that.
Speaker 5: I'd like to be friends with an alien, me too, But I'd be like, hey, you want to be friends with.
Speaker 6: You look better than eats and number one nuts or I like the ones from Scary Movie three.
Speaker 5: You know, in general, would you want to be friends with a gray worker?
Speaker 7: Be kind of a fucking robot Retilian overlord, Pladian, blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the one right there.
Speaker 7: I'm do you want to be some of the bhutas, which is like a weird little hairy, hairy creature. Or there's also the tall whites, which that people that like own the grays and ship right like that.
Speaker 3: No, I just want one to just to be like, you know what.
Speaker 6: The whole reason is because I'm kind of weird looking, so I need to go out in public with like another alien because when I'm beside people that kind of look like me, but.
Speaker 3: Worse, I look really good. I'm just fat.
Speaker 5: I gotta If I didn't drink so much beer, i'd be a lot of skin.
Speaker 6: Literally, Tom is too fucking green clothes away from being a len.
Speaker 3: And granting me a wish.
Speaker 5: I'll grant you a wish. I guess you're a wish. Would be great minds think of, Like, don't forget to rape from view.
Speaker 3: I said, please please, last time he said that it really hurts. I really don't want to go through that again. So I did that once.
Speaker 5: Billy had a bunch of fans raping him through posing like rape.
Speaker 3: And then they reviewed and they said it was pretty loose. I didn't enjoy myself.
Speaker 7: Other times, shadow people have been reported to attempt a physical attack during an encounter, similar to some shadows's experiences. Shadow people are sometimes discovered by a person who wakes up and finds themselves choking or the shadow person suffocating said earlier. Yeah, but I just bring it back, bring it way way back. The majority of shadow figures that people experience seem to be negative, malevolent, or parasitic.
Speaker 6: Like that's a reptili parasitic. Well, that's what reptilians are and what they like, I mean like like actually though, like oh yeah, I guess because they all they feed on the souls though, right, it's not actually feed on the energy like a par Okay, that's I assume that was souls. But it's like, okay, you're saying, I thought you meant I thought you meant literally parasitic.
Speaker 7: I mean like they suck on your they attach themselves to a host, like the royal family. Let's say, like say the Queen is actually a reptilian, right or she's part of the thirteen Alumni blood lines and all that ship. So it's the point there is that is definitely gonna be an episode of the thirteen Alumni Blood Families and the blood Lines.
Speaker 5: But I hope, I'm on You're definitely not.
Speaker 7: But it's all it is, like they try to say, I don't think that's where it is. They try to stay, it's relate to the what Jesus blood was. But if Jesus was anyone who's based on horse, which is a Gyptian god. So not none of that crap. But it's the fact that, like they say, but it's the thing is like they're like puppets, right, That's why they parasitic is like they will these people are puppets. In the Bloodlines. When you mentioned the Reptilian episodes, go back. It's actually one of my most downloaded episodes, even though Justin.
Speaker 6: Was I guess, yeah, I guess means that I also just look the physical like the parasitic was like eating fleshes.
Speaker 7: No, No, they're just like they attach themselves and they need a host. So it's like say Obama's on stage, like Obama.
Speaker 13: And stop, stop, I will give you the ben you've ever had and I will bring the world in order like a Martin Luther King even though I'm possessed by rip you said.
Speaker 3: Martin Luther King, because that's what I was gonna say. Your accent was much more like like that sounds like Luther King.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what Obama sounds like. I'm Obama.
Speaker 3: I'm Obama.
Speaker 5: Smoke wheat in college, and I'm not ashamed.
Speaker 3: To say it.
Speaker 7: There was a time and then, but they see mean some of them possibly demonic creatures or evil spirits or enemies at least.
Speaker 5: But you find a flash of a moment and you maybe you may feel a sense of being watched or observed. Some people report that the beings felt neutral and not harmful. He didn't touch my buttle.
Speaker 3: You didn't, but like it was really exposed to at a full fledged like it was open. I was spreading my cheeks.
Speaker 5: I wanted him to Bailly sleeps like the kid from Toy Story that sleeps with his ass up in the air.
Speaker 3: But I also got my hands spreading. I'm just waiting. Do you like all my references today? Got a lot of We got lots. I've had a couple too, but they've gone over your head. I don't remember my big dickhead and then has been a big one.
Speaker 5: Oh, the fucking stupid movie. Fucking dude, where's my core?
Speaker 3: It's a good movie.
Speaker 5: Retarded Tom has no bubble bubble, Bubble bubble, what's the fucking bubble ship? The what the bubble? The bubble Bunch and the bubble Bunch when.
Speaker 3: They like it? I don't know that. That's what dude wears my car, the bubble Bunch Sultan.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yeah, the bubble Bunch. Chelsea loves that ship. Okay, my girlfriend, but she loves.
Speaker 3: Okay. Wow, I fucking forgot. It's been a long time. That's in the movie.
Speaker 5: I love Bubble Boy.
Speaker 7: You know, Zach alfan Akuz is on that movie fucking a fucking two second boy, and he's like skinny and shit before he ever was famous.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, Is that where my life's going? Am I gonna be fat one day? Yeah? I really, I'll be skinny. I really, Tom, Okay, Chill.
Speaker 7: I used to be skinny as fuck. Hey, go back in my Tomcat hip hop Instagram. You'll find some skinny sex pictures.
Speaker 3: This boy that was photoshop was free. Uh no, it's a photoshop good Did you know photoshop costs money? Now?
Speaker 5: It always has no.
Speaker 3: You always used to be free, man.
Speaker 6: I used Acorn back when I'm back, when I'm back in the day when I downloaded, it was always free.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta pay like a yearly premium line.
Speaker 7: I pay for Acorn while all designs are done by Acorn until I get my graphic design degree.
Speaker 3: But in twenty sixty two, I will be dead by then. Oh I shouldn't be. I fucking hope not twenty sixty two, forty two years from now.
Speaker 5: Am I'm I'm twenty eight yep, so I'll be dead.
Speaker 3: You fucking shouldn't be.
Speaker 5: I will be so you your fucking heart will give out on your.
Speaker 3: Seventy years old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Ouiji board said I was gonna die at eighty nine, but that was nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Fuck, that's a long time for dude.
Speaker 7: And that's when I was in grade seven, so subtracted all the drugs and the smoking I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's that every cigarette takes off? How much you're eleven minutes?
Speaker 7: They say, I thought about this the other day, and I was like, really eleven minutes, So oh my, I'd be like I should have died like five years ago.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 7: They might also so okay, I don't know what the fun There might also be only so much that they can do, and it's possible that some oh, that possible that some are relatively benevolent and or even work with to serve as a kind of guardian or warning system.
Speaker 3: Well that's the whole idea, isn't it. Warning shut a person.
Speaker 5: Warning you're gonna die, suit bitch, you will die in seven days.
Speaker 6: Anyways, though, isn't that the whole idea of the shadow people is flipping from from reality to reality or sorry, what's what's the word?
Speaker 3: The consciousness to what's that word? I'm looking for? You know, the levels? Oh, what's the word?
Speaker 6: Yeah, switching from the dimension of the dimension, and if you are in a certain dimension you can't partake in another one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's maybe the whole kind of idea.
Speaker 7: Well, it's like, you know, it's like if you ever watch Futuramo, there as an episode they go the two D reality and they step doing each other and then the guys like three D.
Speaker 3: I can't picture that. It's like the same way.
Speaker 7: Where we can't picture what four D would look like, what would be in al mighty experiential experience which we are moving to. When you die, you'll either read incarnate back on this planet or maybe some other.
Speaker 3: You always love that idea. I always wanted to recurd. We definitely have an idea. Yeah, I wish that was an idea.
Speaker 5: Have an afterlife episode, because here it is another one.
Speaker 3: The sheet. Is it gonna be Michael Jackson under that sheet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: This old lady's like, no, no, dead burnt person. Okay, we're done. We're done watching that. That person is very burnt.
Speaker 7: I'm just lighting up a dub Ski of some Uh it's a sativa or a hybrid. I can't remember whatever Buddy gave me, but I know Billy what spoke this.
Speaker 5: It's all for me.
Speaker 6: I want one give No, you fall asleep, I want a puff. I'm a grown ass man.
Speaker 5: Give me a If you fall asleep before a freestyle. Later, I'll fucking bitcher. Children you don't even know whatever you have them.
Speaker 7: If you do have them, it is at very worst one might encounter being that is extremely evil and predatory and out to take a people, the people's spirits or ultimately their lives.
Speaker 5: But I would not focus on that.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, don't you worry about that.
Speaker 7: You can empower and learn how to you can empower yourselves and learn how to protect yourselves and deal with these situations, which is like, if you're really in this spiritual ship, there is.
Speaker 3: I do believe.
Speaker 7: Intension is a huge thing, and if you have the intent to block something out of your existence that you can, you know, you know there is.
Speaker 3: I do believe in some sign.
Speaker 7: And that's what magic is is using your mind's power and the fact that if we do bring things towards us.
Speaker 3: That is not what magic is. Magic is the manipulation of your mind. I know, I'm a Jedi man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there are shot people that are seen outside and outdoors, which would be creepy.
Speaker 3: I agree. I don't know. I don't know what I.
Speaker 5: Agreed with, but I don't know I would agree. I don't know if I would rather.
Speaker 7: See it in my own house, which is like which I experienced them would scare me because it was like, okay, so like I can't like that things can come into my.
Speaker 3: Own realm on my own being me too.
Speaker 7: So then like I'm on the forest and me and you're a camping and we're like fucking each other in the butt.
Speaker 3: Or something. I'm joking, when are we going to tell people who are married? What are you going to? Are you going to leave your wife sick of this ship?
Speaker 7: I don't have a wife yet, but I'm not gonna go for you any more, peanuts. But like that, you know we're sitting in the forest. We're camping, which I would love to do. I've been camping a while. I want to get hammered recorded, podcasting, record something. And who wants to see a sex tape?
Speaker 5: None of that ship?
Speaker 3: What a weird looking thing that do that? Break the end night? I've never seen a le aliens.
Speaker 7: It would be like it would be like on myself too, I know, so having to see shows like I would rather definitely do it outdoors and see that because it's creepy.
Speaker 5: But like I kind of like that. Like why I gotten horror movies and all the.
Speaker 7: Things I did when I was a kid is I liked being scared, but as scared where I am controlling it, not scared.
Speaker 3: Where somebody else is coming out. Okay I'm gonna die.
Speaker 7: But like, and I've also like to had a fascination that since I was a kid, Like when my buddies would scare each other, or we'd watch horror movies.
Speaker 3: It would really all I do to people.
Speaker 7: You know, what's the point of like just having that fear without consequence. So it's like, Okay, I'm gonna do acid and then go that's a consequence, and then go go into the roof of the Empire state building, like that's a consequence. You're doing something that beat your fear or like wanted being scared, but you're also gonna kill yourself, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I kind of I'm trying to how.
Speaker 3: Do you know if this is non consequential?
Speaker 6: How when you as you actually you just personally, how the fuck do you not see what you're doing non consequential?
Speaker 5: Because if I'm watching a horror movie, I'm not gonna die.
Speaker 3: Who knows if I'm playing.
Speaker 6: With your own logic, Tom's like, whatever you see and whatever you think about, it's real. So Buddy turns his own mind, gets scared by himself with this shadow person choking him, and then it fucking does and it fucking kills him.
Speaker 3: A little bit of a conpet no, And.
Speaker 7: It's the fact that like I like playing Ouigi board and getting into the dark side of ship, and yeah, I could have fucked me, but also.
Speaker 3: It could have been my own brain. But the thing is, even when there seems like there's a contant back.
Speaker 7: To the board episode, I barely remember recording it, but go back to that because I do talk about.
Speaker 3: More into did we know it's me and Justin? It wasn't before you were on this man, before we connected back in the dark day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back in the dark days, me saying everything justice they don't even know that would be scary, Bro, I love it, I.
Speaker 7: Love you, Justin, But it's like, I don't know that should just always trip me the fun out. And I was like, even, let's think about that, like I like being able to do that, get scared.
Speaker 6: Without don't say that again, because that is not like you're literally playing with the Wigi board. Literally the thing that's told it has the most consequences out of anything.
Speaker 3: Why people don't.
Speaker 5: Ever affected me unless I'm just because something.
Speaker 3: It's like the ghost comes out and he's like, yeah, he's already.
Speaker 5: It's got nine spirits attached to me that some were good and some were bad.
Speaker 3: That's called schizophrenia.
Speaker 7: No, Also I was that's I'm glad you brought that up because I was thinking about this because that I grew up with a kid that was schizophrenic that taught me how to make a Wiji board a piece of paper and a shock class marker.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah, he knew how to do that.
Speaker 7: And I know where I met him and the states no listeners will know, but I met him in the Saint Leonards Society, which.
Speaker 5: Which my parents made.
Speaker 3: Me go to, which is it's pretty probably for the best. Yeah, google what that is. I'm just gonna leave it. But it's spend most teenage years I did, kind of, but it's like a child therapy kind of came. Yeah, sure that's what they tell you it is.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and now that it's funny, that's not what it is.
Speaker 3: Child No, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's for it has I'm not gonna I'm gonna murder you.
Speaker 3: Smarter than the world, bro. How many books do.
Speaker 5: You read a week?
Speaker 3: Read quite a few of those. But I.
Speaker 7: Gotta mention this though, because like that, you know, like it was just it was like meant for like kids that were angry or had fucking fights with their parents or all that bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: I no, no, no, but that that I met this kid there and I was like, I don't know, fucking like I was fourteen, he was like sixteen.
Speaker 3: Or seventeen at the time.
Speaker 7: And then we started chilling out and he would show to make wigi boys and stuff, and then he told me it was schizophrenic and that he would like see shit and when he'd walk past churches he would hear screaming that's fucking terrible. And uh, he thought that a ghost or a shadow person was choking him and we'd wake up feeling like he was choked every night. And now, like I mentioned on the Ouiji Board episode, but now that we're talking on the shadow people like either yeah, he's probably schizphrenic or good chance no, but the fact that they would be weird, like because I after I knew him, I said that maybe, like schizophrenia is just a disorder where your brain or maybe consciousness disconnects from something and you end up seeing shit that people normally can't see. And as a kid, I thought that, and I thought the way I do about dreams, how dreams or maybe your spirit leaving your body. If thought that for a long time.
Speaker 6: That maybe I've always liked the kind of elucid dream and in fact they're the same thing.
Speaker 7: Maybe like he was just seeing ship that I couldn't see because he was. He would tell me when you hear heard things, and we walked by churches in Paris, Ontario, all that ship.
Speaker 6: Like it's a flip though it's it's Yeah, that would be fucking crazy if it is. But maybe that dude's actually just fucking creepy. Probably stop putting your beer down on that table.
Speaker 3: What is on that table?
Speaker 6: They Does it have a fucking amplifier? Is that a bass drum? No, it's just gonna listen you put something down on the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Okay, we're not doing this.
Speaker 5: Let's get back into shadow people. Oh I like this one.
Speaker 7: So well, let's get through the So we're gonna talk. We're actually right now about like different shadow people. That's what we touch upon the forest thing. So these ones that hang around trees are said to be shadow stalkers.
Speaker 3: Some say, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: What are they trench girls? Yeah? Shadow dick, give me a little girl. Okay, I see, I didn't picture them as that. He said that shadow stalkers. It was like a looking around me, like are you off to Grandma's right now.
Speaker 3: Some say that.
Speaker 7: Some say that they are protective spirits that guard nature and protect elementals.
Speaker 3: You know what, mental, but it's got some elements loser.
Speaker 5: Elementals are like.
Speaker 6: You know what, elementals spiritual? How many times have you said that? How many times have we talked about elementals. I'm gonna go ahead and yeah, that's a couple. I'm gonna say, like nine, I forgot about you when you went, yeah, you're like, holy funk, I forgot how many times I said the same thing to him?
Speaker 3: A thousand times?
Speaker 6: They to the listeners, give your give your fucking explanation, though, describe because I can explain what it is, but you can probably do it better.
Speaker 3: Explain elementals. Well, it would be it's like elementals.
Speaker 7: There's two different Either the spiritual beings that have coronation with Earth or whatever right.
Speaker 3: You're making reword that they have.
Speaker 5: They're like people that are like kind of entwined with Earth.
Speaker 3: That's better, you know what I mean? And then or there's the thing that they're.
Speaker 7: Elemental spirits, which they're literally like fire spirit, water spirit, earth.
Speaker 3: Spirit, air spirit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, so it's like the Avatar, which I remember like let's do a podcast, and that movie was hate on so much on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Avatar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the show is supposed to be really good in the Avatar.
Speaker 7: Oh, it was Kevin Smith and his buddy talking about it and they were like saying, how like, but I liked the movie, like because I was like, man, I want.
Speaker 3: To be a spiritual It was you know what Avatar was, Dragon ball z times too. That is what Avatar was to not Avatar. Man, No, that's what I saw Avatar as.
Speaker 5: No Avatar the Last Airbender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Not Avatar by James because that has a number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I liked it.
Speaker 5: So it's like, I'm the fucking I'm the I'm an air fucking Avatar.
Speaker 3: All you want to torn, you know, thrown at your bam you know, bam, fuck I can bam you all day, bam bam. Tom stop looking at me with those fucking me eyes. Okay.
Speaker 7: They appear as shadow beings the forest, ones that are possibly not actual harmful. One of their quarks are of the such of the shadow people.
Speaker 3: Why don't you like the word quarksk This just sounds man.
Speaker 5: You're a quirky guy.
Speaker 3: Quirky. Sometimes they don't know.
Speaker 7: Some they mimic people they see, so you know, guys like jerking off in his tent and then the shadow and you look out your tent and there's a guy jerking off in the forest.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 7: When the person moves, they move to when the person stops, they stop, and so forth. Like we just fucking said, there are various kinds of shadow beings, and one of those is one which they come to.
Speaker 5: Call as the hat man. I've heard a lot about the hat especially on Coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: A hat man. I haven't heard that guy.
Speaker 5: He is just like the classic shadow figure, but is also different in appearance and energy vibe.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 7: This one wears what appears to be a cape or a trench coat and a hat which the range from top hat to fedora or a cowboy cat.
Speaker 5: And it's weird that he's like, yeah, yeah, there's gonna.
Speaker 7: Be one no, because he's he's either a top hat, which that's what I've heard about, is this luminous figure that has this big ass top hat.
Speaker 3: I wear if I was born in the city, a fucking door.
Speaker 5: What would you Why would you see a motherfucker wearing a door?
Speaker 3: The times, and unless that he is a.
Speaker 7: Shadow figure an impression of a person, maybe even that is from a different reality. Because we've talked about this before where when it comes to ghosts, there is also residual energy, which is like say there's a battlefield and there's shit blown off all the time and people are dying.
Speaker 5: That like that vibration of energy cements on that place.
Speaker 7: So that's why there is a lot of Indian burial ground bullshit where people get their house haunted him because they built on top of Indian bone native bones. Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just in the moment. Yeah, but like native bones and all that stuff and why they get that, and like why that happens, because it's like other coming back. But there's a lot of weird things to do with that in general. But it's just weird that he wears a fadoro or a cowboy hat, like imagine seeing like a cowboy, like a shadow figure, and.
Speaker 3: He's like an attack off partner.
Speaker 5: And he's like doing the guns, you know.
Speaker 7: But it is weird because my Jamaican my aunt that was from jamas and stuff when she was in Jamaica, and she wore me against wigi boards and told me not to play him by myselfs and I did, she told me, but she talked about like talking to this guy in the Ouiji board that was a cowboy, which I think is really weird, and she always told me, I remember his name, and it's just like weird. Reminds me of The Exorcist, Like maybe it's the movie that influenced her, because she show on Jamaica. But in the Exorcist she talks to cowboy Howdy or whatever the fuck his name is, and that ends up being Biel's a bubb or one of the demons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, buzzle Bob. You know what I know, buzz bub No, beelzebub.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, of course you would.
Speaker 3: Jack Black's the man man.
Speaker 7: One can only speculate that this is given a sense of mister even intimidation because he is dark and intimidating entity, or that he has picked a fashion from an era and stuck with it, which you know, so beating chocolate, bitch.
Speaker 5: These chocolates look like so they're kind of tasty, though. He's got those seashell fucking chocolates. When I saw them, I was like, man, I know exactly what those are.
Speaker 3: They're tasty.
Speaker 5: They yeah, and he could be. It could be a form of mind control manipulation, working on our subconscious minds in some way, which would be weird, and it'd be maybe kind of like the Men in Black where we'll get into them. I think you have no idea how deep the Men in Black shit goes?
Speaker 3: Well, if they made a movie out of it.
Speaker 5: No, but they're like not nice, like they're not nice people.
Speaker 3: No, the movie says they're not nice people either.
Speaker 5: Well, no, Will Smith, he doesn't kill the alien or he kills he shoots the little girl but doesn't shoot the alien.
Speaker 3: You know, well, he's brothers with the alien. Can't be Yeah, because he's.
Speaker 5: A fucking reptilian.
Speaker 7: Perhaps we associate the hat as a part of a universal symbol or archetype that conveys a sense of stature or status, influence, power and control. Maybe it establishes a stark sense of presence and it's something you cannot forget.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you wouldn't if you hat man.
Speaker 7: The hat could be a form of disguise to cover up an unusual shaped head.
Speaker 3: Oh, should I start wearing hats? Maybe top hat I could do?
Speaker 5: If you do a fedora to look more like a twink going to a gay club.
Speaker 3: But isn't that what we're planning on doing.
Speaker 5: Or the cape could also cover up a disguise, disguise his body if it could be aliens unusual or a non human in appearance. So what if it is some like gray, weird fucking alien and he's like, I'm gonna would this cape.
Speaker 3: But no one noticed my wings and they don't know.
Speaker 7: The common belief out there in the paranormal community is that the hat man is an intelligent consciousness from another dimension or time space reality possible the future, and probably an alien species, possibly known as the grays Billy's.
Speaker 6: Because no, we're not doing that anymore. That that topics on strict hiatus. For me, I've never been some mind fucked in my life.
Speaker 7: A common reaction that people experience in these encounters is that they become absolutely frozen and shocked.
Speaker 5: In a state of fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: What's that word called paralysis? No, but not when you're awake. No, what's the word you said? It's a state of fear and you you freeze? What's that called like if you see something scary like it's dear in a headlights, you're awake, You're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shocked and maybe just shocked. I don't know. I feel like there's another word for it that I'm missing. I can't think of it. Scared shitless. Sure, Sure, that's that's the word.
Speaker 7: I guess they feel like they're momentarily paralyzed or cannot move, which I felt myself. They have a sense that these entities are triggering immense states of terra terra and feeling off their energy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we.
Speaker 5: Made that a thing.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm not gonna say terror anymore, say terra, Where did that come from? Come from an episode? What episode was that?
Speaker 3: No? No, that's stile.
Speaker 5: That was my own ship.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't fucking other than mentioning movies, I do not take any of my humor from anything but massive. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 7: Other reports, other reports that these andes jump on top of them in bed and try to press on their chests or choke them while they're sleeping. You mentioned this, but that's a big part of it, is that they feel like they're being They they can come into your dreams, they can come in your dreams. They can come into your dreams. Or try to break you down during the night hours by taunting you and pulling your energy down, which that's exactly how I felt, Which is all this is.
Speaker 3: Connecting to out that into depression and drug abuse.
Speaker 5: But the time I wasn't a fucking I was nineteen when I had my experience as I came back from Cuba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna still say depression.
Speaker 5: I wasn't depressed. I was fine, Ladies, I was like.
Speaker 6: The Ladies of Penises, Tom or not, ladies, I'm not any Murphy. Okay, don't you dare rip on it?
Speaker 3: Uh, there is a there.
Speaker 7: This is their way of infiltrating you, infiltrating you, penetrating you so that you can become physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually affected, and the way that they can get into your energy field more easily. A lot of this is starting to make No, but it's not drugs Because I said.
Speaker 3: That drugs do they allow that energy field? Is? Am? I not correct? Tom? They allowed them to enter that energy field? I would definitely three drugs. Three you had a full fledged episode on this where you've fucking screamed at me.
Speaker 7: Drugs like I guess, like coke and like ecstasy. Now I wanna say mushrooms are too much acid, but I could do the same thing that. I believe that entities would be able to infiltrate your subconsciousness more than they usually could, even on alcohol, like back in the day.
Speaker 5: I know I've mentioned this before, but like that they call alcohol spirits because they used to drink fucking alcohol and see spirits or they thought right, So who fucking knows. All right, now I get into my fucking story. Okay, I'm gonna go try.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna tell him complete detail about I can. This is how I experienced shadow people, and I've been showing this out for a long time.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to give him this. I hate him, I hate his guts, but I'll give him this.
Speaker 6: Is like I've heard this story for because because like I just don't like making friends with leprens. But his face, he stopped. I will give him this though. As much as I've heard this story for fuck how long?
Speaker 3: Eight eight years? Ish?
Speaker 6: Now, I only told you maybe once or yeah, once, so I can tell you this story you can tell. I will give him One thing is.
Speaker 3: His story is consistent, which is nice.
Speaker 6: It's the same story except for one part that I believe him telling me earlier a few years back.
Speaker 3: But like if you tell any story for that long, it gets no I.
Speaker 7: Remember it, And my girlfriend said the same thing, and I was like, no, I remember it. Forbade him what happened. So I'm just gonna tell kind of the glimpse.
Speaker 5: Into what happened.
Speaker 3: Have we not told this THEO?
Speaker 5: I mentioned it for this, but I never actually did it.
Speaker 3: All right, what's your story? Tom? So?
Speaker 7: When I was nineteen years old, I went to Cuba and I went with my cousin and his cousin which is my buddy actually Mike V listening to this ship and my cousin Sebastian, which Satan definitely wants to.
Speaker 3: Get on one of these episodes.
Speaker 5: But so we went to Cuba. I went with my family, my dad. My dad paid for it for somebody ever being out of the country. You know. We had a grand old time and met like I rapped with people. We sat with a speaker in my backpack the whole time, and we're just like going.
Speaker 3: Along with the vibe and.
Speaker 7: Sitting on the side of Cuba with a speaker in a bag and one of those backsmall bags. As we're sitting there and there's people getting annoyed. One dude was like, this is not just your vacation. While I'm walking around blairing like a mortal technique and ship and I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know it is. You don't even know.
Speaker 7: We'rerapping, finding all this shit and just of it is. We're having a good time. And on one of the last nights, we're getting drunk. We're like, we're at the bar. It's like the best time. These Canadians just showed up where Canadians and these Canadians for a wedding just showed up. So like everyone's kind of like going, get I'm hanging with these people from Chili, which is Argentina, right, which Hitler went to to fucking fake his death that stuff. Yeah, he definitely did that stuff. But they were super chill. I was like freestyling and rapping with them all week. One guy wrapped in Spanish to me and ship, which is pretty cool Spanish. Yeah, and he put on a freestyling I don't know what the fuck he said, but it's not decent, like his flow was on.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the fuck he said, right, out, but I had like it was cool because I had people circle us at one.
Speaker 7: Point, maybe about like twenty people, and then I was just freestyling and the Mike was like wasted. My buddy, my cousin's cousin, my buddy, mikey V was drunk all the entire time. For once, I was not the drunkest person.
Speaker 5: That's fucking and he was sitting there like schoolball, my coolball, coolba.
Speaker 7: Like the thing is what is crazy how much he was drunk, was the fact that he was drunk almost twenty four to seven, and he developed a Spanish accent where he didn't stop talking like he was Spanish.
Speaker 3: Or Cuban, and he was like, oh, give me a shot.
Speaker 7: Thought of like I couldn't even do it because he like literally but the worst accent you can imagine. But the entire almost into like the second third day, every time he was drunk, he would speak like he had a Spanish accent, but a very terrible white one. So he was the worst of the worst one. The last night, we're all sitting there, we're drink around a fun time. What has happened so a Russian guys that have been fucking around with us the whole time. This is building up to what happens to me kind of thing, I guess, and the rubin ar like I'm wearing a bandana and being like crazy like I am, and wearing a jedis t shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was young.
Speaker 7: I could if I could find the photos. I was young, skinny, good looking, like I wasn't fucking chubby, you know, I'm telling and like these guys keep rubbing on my forehead and like crazy Canadians and shit, and they're kind of creeping us sound. And then I guess in the last night, Mike, this is the funny ship though Mike. Every day he would have a different color outfit.
Speaker 3: So he would live legitimately.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, a blue hat with a blue tank top with blue basketball shorts. Then he had a red hat with red tank top with yellow red basketball shorts. Then he had I remember the one day he came out, I was like, what the fuck? Yellow hat, like a fucking brimge like hat, yellow tank top, yellow basketball shorts.
Speaker 5: Every single day he dressed in another color to the teas so on I'm relax to the teeth, I don't care.
Speaker 3: But he was wearing the blue.
Speaker 7: Outfit of the last night. And then one of the Russian dudes came up behind him and said, you're not that good looking, but you have great balls.
Speaker 5: And Mike's a ginger kid. I love Mike like he's a he's a ginger kid.
Speaker 3: He's a if.
Speaker 7: He's if I'm a leprechaun, he's the tall leprechaun, like he's tall. But uh, and they this guy grabbed his fucking balls and then reefed on them. Okay, and then so everybody's drunk, raw freaking out. Me and my cousin started like fucking screaming and getting angry because he's like the mother.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I hear your buddy's on the ground.
Speaker 5: So I turned around and I'm like, what the fuck Mike's on the ground, like grabbing his balls.
Speaker 3: We don't know, what the hell?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then so shot this whole fight with the fact that like, uh, these Canadians that just got there, was like, get these motherfuckers out. And then this big black motherfucker that was our uh Secure, like the security we always call him because I think it's a bench's like scure a dog, so we kept calling Secure dogs.
Speaker 3: It was on his shirt right, but he would dance with this.
Speaker 7: He couldn't speak a lacky of English, really, but he would dance with us when we were like in the bar and stuff like that, or at the club that they had on the resort, and he was super.
Speaker 5: Chill and he's like no, no, no, kind of trying to say like they're fine.
Speaker 7: Like I like choked with them the entire week, And because I used pictures, I had pictures of us like posing with him, and she was a big ass dude, and so they're like trying to kick us out at the same time we're on fighting and then this white dude, I'm drunk as fuck, like that's Canadian, comes up and be like, no, do calm down. I have a strawberry fucking dakerie. I throw it at him and I soak him and I smashed my glass on the ground. I was like pissed because it waste is fucking like my buddy's got his balls grabbed.
Speaker 5: And the end of night, I feel like I'm at a low vibration.
Speaker 7: So I'm at like I'm in Cuba and I'm at the balcony and having a smoke because I bought these like disgusting like spokes that were like actually, like it's supposed to be American, but they're just grow yea.
Speaker 3: They were fucking gross.
Speaker 7: And I'm like yelling at people as they walk past, like our like our because we're off a couple floors and I'm yelling at fucking people like fuck you, fuck you. But I was pissed this even happened. And then so worst comes to worst. Mike goes to the fucking in the ambulance. Okay, he's supposed to a hospital, and then no, we're in Cuba.
Speaker 3: We're in very now. We're in Vera Daro right now in Cuba. That's like a two hour drive for Havana.
Speaker 5: So and then like and he's going and I guess that the doctor was like your balls are swollen, and he's like drunk, and he's like no, they're.
Speaker 3: Just that big. So he ends up getting back. He's fine. So the next morning we're.
Speaker 5: Fucking like see, and that's what I'm saying, that I can contribute this to me, maybe.
Speaker 3: Bringing this towards me. I don't believe he was in my mind.
Speaker 5: But the next morning we're like kind of like we're pissed.
Speaker 7: We're drinking at the bar, like I had just like a one drink, and but we're pissed, we're hungover, we're mad.
Speaker 5: We want to find the Russian dude and we want to fucking beat the ship out of them so that lose their old Russian dad doesn't that's worse men so straight.
Speaker 7: So we're just like we just finally fucking try to get on the like the bust get there. Mike is running around the resort taking shots from every fucking they have different bars all around the resort, right, they don't know, yeah, and keeps going around around and we're like, no, this needs to stop. My grandma's there that honestly my only grandma living, my only elder that is living to this day.
Speaker 5: And she just drinks beers and fucking does what she wants. She's been in Cuba.
Speaker 7: Twice, Mexico, fucking everywhere. They're going somewhere else, like in next mid the grandma that flashed like flashed people in Mexico that I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: Thank god, I guess nobody was there.
Speaker 7: When she was at the bar by herself drinking, it was like ridiculous all season.
Speaker 5: So Mike's drinking and then he comes back we're about to.
Speaker 7: Get in the bus to go to the airport, and then he just pukes on myself in front of on his self, peaks on myself in front of my grandma, and it's like, man, he's fucked Okay.
Speaker 3: So now we're in the.
Speaker 5: Bus going towards the Cuban fucking airport and he just wasted and I'm like a couple of seats ahead, and he's with my dad in the back, and my dad's like in front of him and he's like he's slapping his fucking hand on my dad's shoulder and just drunk as shit. And then the guy is like in the front because we had this tour guide person that would.
Speaker 3: Kind of speak to us and shit and be like, oh, like you know, like we're.
Speaker 5: Going back to the airport. He said I had a microphone.
Speaker 7: No I don't know why, but and he was like, we're not gonna be able to let him on the plane, and they're like, he's too drunk, and so we brought him there. The worst one's the worst. He's falling against the bus. He steps out, he like smashes his head against the bus. And then I can remember all this vividly because It disturbed me because I've never seen someone this drunk.
Speaker 3: And then we're going in and then he's wasted.
Speaker 7: They know that he's in pajama pants, no shirt, no sucks, just pajama pants in an airport, okay.
Speaker 5: And he's and then he's like hearing the music. There's like cute music and he starts dancing like cool ba cool bay. So they had to fucking give.
Speaker 7: Him a needle to try to get him a throw up as much booze as he did. And I was like gonna lie because I was hung over the events that happened.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: I was because it just he had so much in his system. They give me puke.
Speaker 7: It makes you puke out everything in your system so you get the alcohol out. And they tried it didn't do anything, but like, there's why I teared up watching this because it's one of my good buddies and I've never like and I grew up drinking with him, like even without my cousin. When I come out of Niagara Falls because where my comments from. I would go to Niagara Falls and we would drink with Mike rather than my cousin sometimes and ship because he'd be working or.
Speaker 3: Something and so seeing the shit stirred me. And then I saw him sitting.
Speaker 7: In the middle of an airport chewing his own toenail, Like legit, he and I've never seen anybody person get this fucked up. So as I'm leaving to go through the airport, I'm here, Fuck Cuba, fuck Castro.
Speaker 5: This is getting the shadow people trust me.
Speaker 3: So I'm on a plane and I started listening.
Speaker 5: To David Ike's talks for some reason, which I know that like, I don't believe that I saw what I saw because I made up in my head I believe that I brought something either with me from Q because the negative energy I scream at a balcony.
Speaker 3: My dad like had to try to bring me in.
Speaker 5: My dad, my mom would have fucking murdered me if she was there.
Speaker 3: My dad was like, no, just come insides, Okay. My mom would have been like, get the fucking sun.
Speaker 7: But like, so I was like, do all this negative energy shit? And I believe that they come when your energy is very fucking low. So the worst times, the worst I'm having all the shit and I come back home and then as I get to the Cuban fucking border, I like my dad and brother go ahead and me, I don't write down any of the things that I've claimed because I buy a couple of things and I was just stressed out. We got separated on the plane because of this. And then I'm coming back and I go to the Toronto fucking border or the Toronto airport and I go to like where they you know, take you into customs and stuff, and there's this bald, fucking asshole looking dude and he's like, uh, didn't write anything, And I was like, man, I had a bad experience. Like I just came back and said would try to smoke a coke over the fucking border And I'm like, no, No, man had a bad experience.
Speaker 5: Guess what go through customs?
Speaker 7: Go through A guy that was supposed to check my bag, fucking probably a Pakistani dude or an Indian dude, comes through, talks to me, tells him about my experiences, sees I have criminal arrests when I was a teen, which I don't know why they will be able to look at that, but I guess because I was just nineteen.
Speaker 5: And then he let me go, do you look at my bags? Let me go because he heard my story out and heard me. So I get home, it's.
Speaker 3: About I don't know one twelve or one.
Speaker 7: I don't know my girlfriend that's still my girlfriend at the time, and this is ten years later almost that I'm still with her. That I walk in the door and I know she's gonna be at bed. She's in there, and I start breaking down crying, like Mike is fucking in Cuba, like he's.
Speaker 5: Still left there.
Speaker 7: He's there, Yeah, and they had to pay for me to have a night there because he couldn't get on the plane. So then I fucking like lay there and then I start thinking about Mike and Cuba and then me here like thinking about how where that is is by Florida, So I'm like thinking about like how close it is, and like how he's in another fucking continent technically almost at ound of country, and it's like tripping me out.
Speaker 5: It's an eye like like.
Speaker 3: Pretty much the yeah.
Speaker 7: And then so I start feeling like sleuperalysis, like I'm trying to sleep, but I hear like rushing sounds. I've heard numerous times about astra projection. Shit is that you hear like jet engines if you're if you're say you're in an astra projection state where you meditate and you get yourself to leave your body. You supposed to be hear like a jet engine like it sounds like, and I kept hearing Russian sounds of an ocean like I was still in Cuba. Would trip me out. And then every time I would fucking open my eyes, I would see these like shadow people, like these creatures like peering over me, like just like in the darkness, just like looking over me and staring at me.
Speaker 3: Scared the fucking shit of me, and like we're even.
Speaker 7: Like I woke up Chelsea, and I was like, I'm tripping out, Like I don't know what the fuck's happening with me, Like I literally I was sober. I smoked one bowl when I came home, but something happened, Like when I smoked my first bowl, everything felt slow, like there was something connected or attached to me.
Speaker 5: I know what it was, scare the fucking of me. And I'm like sitting there and then I'm keep like.
Speaker 3: Having to go.
Speaker 7: I'm getting sleep paralysis and I've never experienced it before maybe a couple of minutes in my life for a couple of seconds, and then I have to go, and like actually like pull myself out of it, rip my body away from it, like try to lift. I put every energy in myself to move my body and rip myself. And I had to keep doing this because I kept going back into it and this sinking feeling I've never felt my life. And every time I with my eyes, I would see these shadow people peering down at me. But every time I closed my eyes, I would think about Mike and where he is, and he might be in jail. I didn't know the time what the fuck happened to him right or he was saying fuck Castro, and also he know what else he did. There was an ambassador for Canada that's there at the airport that kind of help out, would like ship there, and he fucking spit in her face, an ambassador of Canada. So it's like all this shit was happening. Yeah, I know, and that's all this shit happens. And then but and I keep feeling all these motions and like I'm going through it in my head right now, thinking about it. But then I stand up completely awake, and I walk towards my door. I look up and if you've seen the movie In City, it's the very first one we the shadow guy with his hand.
Speaker 5: I saw some I would say seven eight foot.
Speaker 7: Tall shadow figure creeping over me and like looking at me, and I could see its fingers. I could see the perfect out form. And I've never seen this in my room before. I saved in this room many times. And this was when I was living my mom at time at the house that has bad energy, and so I'm just like seeing this thing and it's.
Speaker 3: Looking at me.
Speaker 7: I literally see the shadow move its head where it looks down at me. And then I opened my door and I walk out. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was like, what the fuck is going on with you? And this is that time I was really starting to get into the like reptilian ambien shit, because.
Speaker 3: This is before twenty twelve was even happening when I went kind of.
Speaker 7: Cuckoo, were kind of and yeah, and the fact that like this scared legitimately the shit at me, and I was like, you know about what they are? These are reptilians, because it looked like what I would picture a shadow of a reptilian to look like.
Speaker 5: It was very tall, mustard like, hands like and just like uh, like the head wasn't like no hair, it was.
Speaker 3: It was an formed head. I picture like a like a house.
Speaker 7: So I didn't sleep that entire night until the sun came up, and like, yeah, it was the scariest thing I've ever experienced. And I've experienced some fucked up ship here, and I've always wanted to do this episode to explain that.
Speaker 5: In entire theory, right, because that made me, that made.
Speaker 7: Me believe of what the fuck was like what was going through my head? And like and to the fact that like then I'm like, man, if I experienced that being in low energy, I couldn't imagine what could if you were like very depressive, what could maybe push people off the ledge.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And with people because I don't believe that was my imagination might be like, yeah, that's it, I'm done.
Speaker 3: So let's get into it some stories, all right? Was that not a story? It was my story, But now bring in some others that people have experienced. People. I like listening to your story because I'm like, I have a little more credibility.
Speaker 6: And when you read a story off the the thing is what I've also taken. You wrote that on the internet, and I read it, I'd be like why I.
Speaker 7: Started this podcast and why I like doing this stuff too. It's like, because I've always said to people that if people don't believe what I just said and believe that maybe oh this is part of your mind. It's the same way like where if someone's like, yo, I met an alien and I got abducted by a UFO, if they're they're credible when they got buddies and they're not just some guy like yeah about in the Fall, which is usually aliens take because it's not credible. Yeah, But the fact is that you have like buddies and people like friends and people that will maybe like listen to you when you're talking about this ship.
Speaker 3: Like that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that story is going to go as far as your friends, Like I can't tell that to anybody, and you can't tell that to anybody like that.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: And the fact that like that's my theory too with like I might believe some people that have other experiences over U folks.
Speaker 3: And here's here's the thing though, here's the argument.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure you can even agree with this even though you witnessed it could have been your mind could have been.
Speaker 3: From the Christmas they could have been.
Speaker 7: And I've told the story to Mitch, and Mitch was on the Strange Japanese episode. Mitch also is a very skeptical one way more skeptical than even Billy is, and he thinks that woman, it could be your mind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you experience that, but it could be and as long as you admit it's a possibly, it's a possibility. And I hadn't experienced before. So that's what I mean. It's fucked up, and like drugs do that, but I was on drugs. I just drank. I never alcohol alcohol.
Speaker 5: But the thing is maybe, but my theory is because I was in a low vibration, right, that's my theory.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing, Like I I was worried about believe one percent that you believe what you're saying.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 5: This episode is very joking, the.
Speaker 3: Real serious, Yeah, real serious, wait double time?
Speaker 5: Oh ship.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, he had some stories, but second call difficulties. Honestly, we need to equipment. No, no, I don't know what the happened to me. I think Justin's dog might choose some cord something.
Speaker 5: I think Justin's dog fucked up on Justin's dog.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's a cute sound a great but storry but this is the ending, so don't worry. But we have what time is it? It's time, It's time for.
Speaker 10: Something.
Speaker 3: It's a billy's a factor the d guess what.
Speaker 14: I have no idea who did this status? It sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I think that they personally don't know because there's no way they could possibly find this out.
Speaker 14: But I'm gonna call it a fact anyway, because it's fucking funny. Did you know, on average, the average person's fast food intake in one year, you will swallow twelve pubic hares?
Speaker 3: Who the year?
Speaker 14: Fuck did that?
Speaker 3: Stare?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I said. But whatever, don't worry about the skepticism because that's fucking funny. And we're just gonna call that a fact.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: That is just what a fact that I didn't know a guy and I still remember his name, Dylan Janeou.
Speaker 7: So if you're out there somewhere, he said, if people went to McDonald's at the time, I was like fifteen sixteen going to emo.
Speaker 3: Shows, he said. At the time, he's we're gonna McDonald's. And if people came after nine, and they were dicks.
Speaker 5: They would do ship to their food, like put mubes or come on it, or he said he came on it. No, they didn't come He told me he came on a burger one time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: I used to drop food on the ground and pick it back up.
Speaker 6: And do you remember do you remember the day I flipped a pro gy and it went across the fucking room picked right.
Speaker 3: Into the garden. Okay, everyone was looking at me, and I'm like, you definitely.
Speaker 7: Picked up a flatbread off the ground, put back in the fucking panini press, and then.
Speaker 3: Just put it back on a plate. I remember that specifically. I'm not making that from scratch again, you can get fun. We don't do it from scratches for the prep people do it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know, but I've had like timeline.
Speaker 3: They don't know, Yeah, they don't know. That was a strange podcast, have been.
Speaker 6: Long really touched upon today though, we touched on shadow people. But what about shadow people. Let's let's let's leave us some key pointers.
Speaker 5: They'll rip you one. No, they might entities or aliens or dodos or what.
Speaker 3: Who knows. I've had my crazy experience. I've got a miss actually kissing me off.
Speaker 8: Time.
Speaker 3: No, you're stupid.
Speaker 15: Hold on, take you on the ship story the cover man lace to cope without the ship makes theo makes the boy to got the cass.
Speaker 2: Take your boys in hush this pitch. Couldn't you rake the boys?
Speaker 3: Nothing dance came up?
Speaker 2: This this make your choice. Do some fuck the ship enough of this or you can do to something. The dumb bitch shut the lift bit lost, you lose nothing. You can't touch this, but trust ten people in the seer row. Looks like you need a hear ok.
Speaker 15: Shouldn't believe everything here with the years though it might be false, it's clearly out of playing chance.
Speaker 2: Find the pulse and I can't find my mind at all. Mass decided climb and fall and never push me against the wall. You pushseas aren't even mat at all. While this hods in, it all gets gone.
Speaker 15: This call quiz not this faultless whether rough this God's in hostages where the product is apocalypse mustis run.
Speaker 2: The engage gets released.
Speaker 15: The not regime increases as Tony's and It's supreme seed of Congress.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about God.
Speaker 15: This nature rough the beast nations out the knees and defeated the creations of her belief.
Speaker 2: He stunning meat repaid after me. See miss free.
Speaker 3: You need faith. Faith in the south.
Speaker 2: Escape being the yodu cowich mouse inside the south.
Speaker 15: Meditate that chief that maybe when you get reinconned you won't be back.
Speaker 2: Starships wait for me. Believe the attacker of carfony Pate, you won't make it.
Speaker 15: And until the colon gates, stop holding on, control your hate.
Speaker 2: Sing to your own songs. It's a long place.
Speaker 13: Stop bringing the war.
Speaker 2: Run no escape from the spiritual battle.
Speaker 15: The wise up, dear recol owl, and now type before up here ras a cow word.
Speaker 2: What you say you think it matters, It doesn't. It wasn't I the master of nothing, made of something, made everything. Stop turning.
Speaker 3: The start, kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be. The press use