Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Do not be discouraged right now. They want you to be so many reasons when you just take a look at this thing big picture to believe that Trump. Assuming we get the best of Donald Trump between now an election day, we'll pull it out in the end. Heidi ganall kind enough to cost Let's go straight to the phone lines as promised there in Fuego. Carly in Island's Ranch, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi Dan, I'm having a really horrible week because my phone service centriy Length will not fix my phones, so I'm not being able to conduct business. So I'm been in a really bad mood and I try not to look too much as to what's going on with the election because I really can't even stand Kamala Harris. But anyway, I want you to know. So I turned on your show today, first thing I've listened to all day, and just a sickening feeling. And when I heard you say that you really feel that President Trump is going to win the election. That made me feel so much better. And I just want you to know it's really important that you give that message from time to time for those of us who are listening. So as long as you believe it, because it just made the.
Speaker 1: Difference of my day, Carly, Thank you, that makes my year. Thank you for that call, Carly. Appreciated. And I can tell you this, twenty eight, twenty nine, maybe thirty years on air, I've never said anything I don't believe.
Speaker 3: And I think my.
Speaker 4: Batting average, as long as that's what I meant, was long goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Carl, I wouldn't do that to myself, right, But I got to tell you it doesn't mean I've been right on everything over twenty eight years. But my batting average, I think is hired than anybody else's and it's really really high. And I absolutely believe that in the end, as long as we get the better version of President Trump, that he's going to pull this out.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I look at it like this, What on earth could he possibly say? There's pretty much out there. Yes, only you're not perfect, so let's know.
Speaker 3: And none of us are and listen.
Speaker 1: If you're going to be a bold leader, then by definition, you're going to be polarizing, right because you're going to be fixing a lot of broken things, and the people who like it broken aren't going to be happy with you. If you're going to be a bold leader, it's impossible to color within the lines. And he has accomplished historically great things because he is bold, and every now and then it drives you crazy because there's an unforced error. But if you want somebody who's never going to make a mistake and at that point just surrender, just give up, because that person is never going to get it fixed.
Speaker 3: But hey, appreciate it, Carly, thank you. You made my day, my week, my year. And U Heidi, what do you think?
Speaker 5: I'm just loving this optimism and I truly believe in America and the people of Colorado to make the right decisions and turn away from the dark.
Speaker 4: Dark time we've had over the last few years.
Speaker 5: I just I don't know how anybody votes for four more years of that.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm so optimistic. Because you can spend trillions on ads, you can have all the mainstream media telling you whatever they want to people in the end are going to vote. Enough of them in the swing states. That's why they're called swing states. Are going to vote based on the truth, on what they live, on what they experience. That's going to mean more to them than what somebody sees on a TV spot, I think, and I think we've seen that historically.
Speaker 3: And as we go to Eric and Denver, we have this texture.
Speaker 1: Who says Dan, if your listeners need to be reminded of how much the media lies have them, go listen to PBS election night coverage for twenty sixteen. Heidi, guys, as the Lord is my judge. Last night, what do you think I was doing at home as I went to sleep? I was watching the election night coverage from twenty No way I was. It's on YouTube, and one night I'll watch the CNN coverage and the next night the MSNBC and it always puts a big smile on my face.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm doing tonight, because you remember, two weeks before the sixteen election, right New York Times had Trump's odds of winning at six percent six percent.
Speaker 3: Two weeks before.
Speaker 5: The election, Dan, I remember I was in the car with my parents and my husband driving down to the GOP party on the night of the election in sixteen and I was running for regent statewide and Franklinz came on the air and he's like, if Hillary get you know, Hillary has got this in the bag, she's gonna win. And I knew that if Hillary won, I wouldn't win. That I was very unlikely I would win Colorado and win statewide. And here's just started welling up in my eyes. And my dad, who's the most optimistic person on the planet, turns to me and he's like.
Speaker 7: You got this.
Speaker 4: He calls me Pumpkin. He's like, you got this, Pumpkin.
Speaker 5: And I remember, out of the corner of my eye, just a couple hours later, seeing what was the first state that turned like Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Well, Indiana when the margins came in so big. That's what I was watching.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, turned it. But the early indicator was Indiana when the margins were so big. And I only know this, guys, because I watched it again last night, like from the beginning, and then Kentucky came in right after Indiana. Those margins were so big that I think was the harbinger. But let's get our friend Eric in You're on the Dan Kaplo Show with Heidi Gano.
Speaker 8: Hi Dan, he do, I'll pump y'all up. How do you remember when we were at East Gofax at that church when you pumped us up on your campaign. That was Randy g Operate me and all.
Speaker 9: Of us sits cheering you on.
Speaker 4: That's a great memory and that together.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a fun time and I still think you want.
Speaker 10: This is just me.
Speaker 11: Layers out there.
Speaker 8: We gotta we gotta, we gotta keep them a GPS hold. Then on Eric Comer, we got to know where that hid.
Speaker 9: No, okay, I'm just there with the hide. But it's okay.
Speaker 8: Here's what I called for.
Speaker 9: I told Kelly.
Speaker 8: I wore my mega hat. I wear it all the time, my red one and I went to uh Ants Shoots, the hospital, and then I went to seventy eleven and you people are looking at that hat like with gleam in their eyes. It's like they're wishing that they had what I had on my head. Dan, And they were even, they were even you know, complimenting me. I was wearing what they wanted to wear.
Speaker 3: But couldn't you know what I mean, yeah, Eric, thank you. This is one of the most important calls in a long time. Thank you, Eric. We need to hit this brake, but I want to. I want to launch off your point.
Speaker 1: And Heidi, that's so insightful because I'm optimistic on kind of multiple levels, but one of those is this real world's stuff. Because like Eric's experience, we were out for my mother in law's eighty I better get this high eighties birthday and she looks like she's so soaks and acts like she's sixty. But we were out for a birthday, and we were out at a place that you would generally consider kind of a lean Democrat kind of deal, and this dad and two daughters came in and just you look at him, kind of fit the dem mold. And the guy was very well dressed, had a mega hat on. What a mega hat on? And then the waiter and again I'm not talking about you know this being in the middle of heavy mega territory. The waiter came over and said, hey, man, really like that hat. And it's just you got to put some weight in the anecdotal stuff like Eric tips.
Speaker 3: Text on social Security.
Speaker 5: Both those things just talk about that.
Speaker 1: That's what brings me back to the debate. Let's go to Mark and Colorado Springs. Because people now that they hear there's a debate, and they're thinking that Kamala Harris is just going to be exposed and collapse.
Speaker 3: Not a chance.
Speaker 1: He's going to be very coddled and protected. My dead dog could get through that debate.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The opportunity is for Trump to shine. For Trump to shine. He's got so many accomplishments, so many good ideas, so many appealing no text on tips, no text on social Security. He's got to have his a game and and forget her. He's got to shine and impress Mark. Welcome to the Dan Kapla Show with Heidi Ganoll.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks for taking my call, Heidi and Dan, I just wanted to talk about Tim Waaltzon. Like you know, personally, I think he was a gift to a publican party breaking momentum with you know, La Kamala the last couple of weeks. And so my question is this to you guys, how long or what is the point that the Democrats can keep him on the ticket before you know, remove him, is it? Well, if he's stand on the ticket, if he can stay on through the convention and then it's almost too late. I'm just worried about them removing him. Oh sure, in the next week or two.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm terrified of that.
Speaker 1: I'm terrified of them putting Shapiro in there because with the whole media behind him at this point, it's not like it's going to be a multi day story, and vast majority of the media know she really blew it by not picking Shapiro. So yeah, I share your concern, Mark, I share your concern. What do you think Heidi in the end? Is she gonna Is she or the cabal gonna dump him?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I think Kamala is dug in. I think there's a reason she didn't pick Shapiro, and it's something we probably don't fully understand, and I just don't think she wants.
Speaker 3: To admit that she made a mistake and we got to hit this hardbreak.
Speaker 7: Mark.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the very important point. But it doesn't have to be Shapiro either, Mark, Kelly out of Arizona. Lot of danger in this. So when we come back, and again I'm here as the optimist because I truly am, but to win. You have to be obviously realistic about what may be ahead. And there's a scenario coming up for this convention that really concerns me for the switcher route.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 3: She hasn't done an interview. She can't do an interview.
Speaker 10: She's barely competent and she can't.
Speaker 3: Do an interview.
Speaker 10: But I look forward to the debates because I think we have to set the record straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I look forward, Well, the debate's singular, mister President, She's only going to debate you once the old Peter Boyles line, if you knew where you were going to die, you wouldn't go there. But it's not because she's going to have a horrible debate. She'll be protected by the moderators, etc. It's your chance to shine. And when Trump's on his game with his accomplishments, he shines. And that's what we're going to need. It's going to be about him causing enough people in the middle to say, Okay, yeah, no, I can go there.
Speaker 5: You know, Dan, What I really like that Trump's been doing lately is being a man of the people, like you know, doing interviews with the streamer that he did the other day, and you know, talking to Elon Musk on Monday night, just going where they don't normally go and talking to people who don't normally listen.
Speaker 4: To those avenues that they go to.
Speaker 1: Well, and the key is you darn well better be going there all the time. Yeah, and you know, listen, easy for me to say, right, this guy's been through so much. I can't even imagine what he's been through even before the assassination attempt. But but it's got to be perpetual motion. That's a big way he won right back in sixteen. Perpetual motion. And and so I understand saving the big bucks until after the dumb convention when more people are paying attention and you can start to really turn the mole around. But hey, let's get to some more callers. Eight five to five FORUR zero five eight two five five the number you made a fascinating point during the break about abortion.
Speaker 4: We're not hearing much about it from the Democrats.
Speaker 5: It's bizarre. They usually hang their hat on it, They talk about it all day long, they beat up on us about it. I mean, it's just been bizarre.
Speaker 1: And obviously they're mentioning it, but you're right, it's not the twenty four to seven glorification of abortion up until the moment of delivery, if not later.
Speaker 3: So why why aren't we hearing more of that from them?
Speaker 5: Maybe because they've gotten so radical about it that you can abort a baby until birth.
Speaker 4: And I believe that's Waltz's position, right.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard Kamala talk about it, but that's Colorado's position. And maybe when people start hearing that and understanding that that's the policy they want, they'll be disgusted.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And I think you go to a particular demo because right now, Harris is kind of the cool kid among the younger people, right because you've got a presidential candidate who isn't old. But there is a significant block of young people who are pro life because they know it could have been them. They know the science and other reasons. But there is a really significant block of pro life young people. Maybe I don't know, Maybe they've made the calculation inside the campaign. They got this thing going with young people, they don't want to highlight their radicalism there. They want to pursue the abortion thing in channels. Mary in Denver. You're on the Dan Kapli Show with Heidi Ganah.
Speaker 12: Welcome jumping a little bit lighter. I laughed when I think. I laugh when I think about Kamala in one of her one thousand fansuits, going to deal with Saudi Arabia or any of those other countries who think so much of women. They didn't even shake Biden's hand. What do you think they'd do with Kamala.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think they're praying. I think that you've got evil all over the world praying for a Kamala Harris victory.
Speaker 3: Kamala harrispan yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 12: Margaret's answer, she ain't.
Speaker 1: Man, Mary appreciate the call. Thank you for lightning things up? Did that lighten things up? But no, I mean right, I mean evil right now. And you really have to worry about another two scenarios, right, Heidi, because this enormous mistake in not selecting Shapiro or Kelly, and particularly Shapiro, because if you lock up Pennsylvania, I don't know how we get there, but it's possible, but a lot tougher. So my concern is we're going to see this scenario that obviously Walls is a fraud and I think, as I predicted initially, he's a good talker. But people in the Midwest. I grew up in Chicago. People in the Midwest, we know you got some good talkers who are the real deal. And hey, you know, more power to them. You got plenty of good talkers who are snake oil salesman and Carnival barkers. And I think very quickly he's going to be scoped out as a fraud and a Carnival barker. So easy for the Dems. You get to your convention in a couple of weeks, you know, Walls finds out he has some serious ailment, and then they get to get excitement and attention focused on who his replacement's going to be. And then they fix the mistake and they bring in Shapiro, and if you can't do Shapiro for some reason, you bring in Kelly and I don't want.
Speaker 3: To see that happen. I want to see them stuck with Walls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that keeps the highlight off of Kamala and her incompetence and her ability to say really silly things. It keeps those focus on the vice presidency, and if it's a moderate that's really not.
Speaker 4: Good for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the biggest break we've had so far, right is the selection of walls. And let's hope they don't get a chance to fix that. Dan, I'm watching TV behind the bar where stop for dinner? Rest in peace, the share artiste. I pronounce that correctly. I've never been known for culture movie theaters close set face. I love that little gem that from Patty. Seems like a lot of stuff in Denver's closing Yeah, d bars closing always, Holy cow, where are the coruger is going to go?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, aren't you like Bryan?
Speaker 1: It's the prime target of cougars in the whole metro area.
Speaker 7: Where are you saying I should be cougar hunting at always? No, No, it's right down close to me here. I still got to get you your tomahawk there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, we'll share a tom on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But all I'm saying is look at Denver, right, and they just lost a big employer with like a thousand jobs They're going to lose over a period of time, and a lot of stuff closing in Denver, Dan. Unfortunately, den voters are thinking of Kamala as the new candidate, not another four years of the same, My friend, thank you for that brilliant text. I'm not counting on DEM voters. I'm counting on them people in the middle. I'm counting on the unaffiliateds who have lived it and and it's going to be their life experience that determines their vote.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be all of this phoniness.
Speaker 5: Well, and we only need about fifty thousand swing voters to go our way in these key cities and.
Speaker 1: We're in right and then just think about it back then, Okay, so Biden wins by this little, little narrow margin. After Trump was up against COVID and a lot of things going bad for him, he almost pulls that out against Biden, who's this fake moderate.
Speaker 3: And now they've got and people know this, you.
Speaker 1: Got a San Francisco radical. It's one of the many reasons why in the end, and remember, it's not about the people who tell posters things. It's about who shows up in six states. If Biden, who pulled off this fake moderate thing, just barely one, how does the San Francisco radical win after the four years we've just.
Speaker 4: Had with the help of a very corrupt media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you.
Speaker 1: Really think the swing voters are influenced by MSNBC or CNN or any of that.
Speaker 3: I think those are swing states for a reason.
Speaker 4: I wish they weren't. But I've just been I've gotten algated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Heidi, can all kind enough to be with us? Eight five five or is there a five? A two five five? When we get back? More from Trump's fiery presser.
Speaker 7: Today, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast, say all the.
Speaker 10: Signat Oh give me a break, listen. I had one hundred and seven thousand people in New Jersey. You didn't report it. I'm so glad you as what does she have yesterday? Two thousand people? If I ever had two thousand people, you'd say my campaign is finished. It's so dishonest the press. And here's a great example. I had in Michigan recently, twenty five thousand people and twenty five thousand people were we just couldn't get them in. We had in Harrisburg twenty twenty five thousand people and twenty thousand people couldn't get in.
Speaker 3: We had so many.
Speaker 10: Nobody ever mentioned that when she gets fifteen hundred people, and I saw it yesterday on ABC, they said, oh the crowd was so big. I have ten times, twenty times, thirty times the crowd size, and no, they never say the crowd was That's why I'm always saying, turn around the cameras.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you asked that.
Speaker 10: I think it's so terrible when you say, well, she has fifteen hundred people, a thousand people, and they talk about, oh.
Speaker 3: The enthusiasm.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you, we have the enthusiasm the Republican Party and me as a candidate, but the Republican Party has the enthusiasm.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: I love hearing him like that. Heidiganal kind enough to co host today. That's the kind of Trump we need now through election day. And you know, he's he's sharp, he's on point, he's fired up, but I also believe he's right on the underlying point. I mean, yeah, it stands out right now and the media is going to focus on it. And you've got this enthusiasm for Harris in this one particular demo, but more broad based. To me, it feels like sixteen all over again. You know where it looks like Hillary Clinton going to sweep, but come election day in those six states, the people who are actually going to vote, I think Trump wins.
Speaker 5: Well, they neglect to talk about how these two big rallies she's had were actually rock concerts that she showed up to and kind of hy chat.
Speaker 4: So that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're really good at creating the mirage that she has support, so I got to give it to them.
Speaker 4: But it's not authentic.
Speaker 1: Well, let me quib a little bit, okay, because I think there is authentic excitement for her right now among certain groups, and you know, certainly some young people, but far from all. It goes to your point about why all of a sudden the Dems are cooling the abortion talk a little bit. They're still talking it, but not as much. So I do think some of that's genuine, Heidi. And I think part of it is that, listen, I admire all the great things Trump has done, so I really want them to win. But put yourself in the shoes of and you're very close to that age group, you know, the these twenty somethings or whatever, they're probably so sick of older candidates. Unless one of the older candidates was like Moses, you.
Speaker 3: Know, or the Good Lord himself.
Speaker 1: They're just sick of older candidates. Okay, All of a sudden. Now there's somebody fresh, somebody who can dance. Though Trump don't dances pretty well, you know what I mean. I think there is some genuine enthusiasm. I don't think it's large enough to win the election in those swing states. And I think tidy the intensity of commitment to Donald Trump among not everybody in the GOP, but among a lot of people in the GOP.
Speaker 3: Even before the assassination attempt. Those people are shown up.
Speaker 4: They are and I'm seeing it in Colorado.
Speaker 5: And to your caller's point earlier talking about wearing a MAGA hat out, I got off the plane from the RNC convention, and of course we're all hyped up and we're wearing all of our RNC gear and I've got a Trump hat on, and i walk into the Denver airport and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm going to be on the front cover of the Denver Posts, you know, and sliced and diced by Kyle Clark for wearing.
Speaker 4: This hat in Denver. But it was fine.
Speaker 5: People were very fine and nobody said anything. And had my dad with me and we were both ducked out. So I'm actually going to take the next step.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to put a Trump sticker on my car and we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: And God love you for that too.
Speaker 1: And remember the reason the swing States are the swing states is people are still voting their self interest there, right, And come on, just to break down what's in people's self interest, right, I clearly it's Trump, whether you love him or hate him or somewhere in between. You talking about your own self interest? Come on, that's not even close. Texters says there are a lot of shallow lemmings out there who will always fall for a young, physically attractive person over brains, much less brains and age. Keyword in that text, tidy, I think is shallow. Not that I'm not saying those people are shallow support, Harris. What I'm saying, though, is the level of support maybe shallow, the intensity maybe shallow, and the intensity level among Trump supporters off the charts.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: I agree, And we've just got to keep the momentum. We've got to get people laser focused on turnout and making sure that everybody votes, because even if everyone who's super enthusiastic votes, we still need another five to ten percent. And that's the hard work. That's the work in the Swing states. That's the work that the Democrats are so good at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me ask you on Rocky Mountain Voice, which is a website I hope folks check every day.
Speaker 3: Is there a link to that?
Speaker 1: I think you said an app that will allow people to help contact voters in swing states.
Speaker 5: No, we have a newsletter that goes out a few times a week, and we often talk about it in there.
Speaker 4: But it's Turning Points app. It's TP action, it's free.
Speaker 5: You download it on your phone. There's a little left arrow up in the left corner. After you download it, you press on that. That's where all the magic happens. Where you register, and then all of a sudden you have access to all the voter data to be able to knockdoors, make phone calls, text message, or buy some postcards and some stamps and write some handwritten notes to people in Philadelphia, people in Detroit, people in Atlanta, or here in Colorado to help in the two key congressional races we're facing CD three, which is the Western Slope and Pueblo, and CD eight, which is Thornton in Adams County up North Denver, which Yeddaro is the representative right now.
Speaker 4: And she is a hot mess.
Speaker 5: She is terrible and talk about abortion extremes. She doesn't get it. Doesn't get any worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hopefully Gab can win up there. Dan.
Speaker 1: Trump's press conference was Fieryes as a Texter to Dan five seven seven three nine, more like deranged. More than half of what he espouse for lies. It's awful he doesn't get called out. Well, they don't even give Trump any credit for showing up right. I saw a little something on Fox here. Trump is done like what's seventeen either press conferences or major interviews since Harris was installed?
Speaker 3: Wow, and she's done none?
Speaker 1: Yeah, none, But again it's pretty clear at this point he can get away with that. But what about when the poles start to tighten, and they will at some point, they're going to start to tighten. Do you think she'll be able to get away with it then or do you think that the media is going to start to panic and say, you got to do something to regain the momentum.
Speaker 5: I don't think the media trusts her to do something about it or to put her more out there. They'll think of something different to make a well, a jolt in the race.
Speaker 1: Here's what they're going to think of, and that's the cabal, you know, taking Biden down to the animal shelter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh gosh, I mean, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You're talking to the camp Bowow girl, Dan oh no.
Speaker 1: And I do have to tell you just everybody listening can relate to the same thing, right, just one of the saddest days of your life when you have to take your dog in and over in the rainbow bridge and I'm just d'retting it coming down the road. We got one dog now who must be one hundred and five and the other one is getting to that and I just how I dread that. But let's face it, that's what they did to Biden with the nomination. And if they have to, if she starts to lose momentum and they have to make her president before election day, they will force him.
Speaker 5: Out well, and that would be a good excuse to keep her off the campaign.
Speaker 4: Child too, she's seriously running the country.
Speaker 1: In the few seconds we have before this break, then we'll get back to our great Texters and I'll tease this for the other side. Heidi's and very deeply disturbing, deeply disturbing theory about Taylor Swift. We'll touch on that on the other side as well. But wait a second, would it actually be better for Trump if Harris becomes president before election day? Because then she's gotta be out there, She's got to do more. She can't be entirely in the basement. So what do you think about that? You're on the dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dankaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 11: And when we all sing happy tunes of sing Merry Christmas and wish each other Merry Christmas, these children are not going to have them merry Christmas? How dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 3: How dare we.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, those last four seconds people out there giving up thinking, oh no, this race is over everything else. Two months of playing those last four seconds in Michigan and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: You think people are going to.
Speaker 1: Vote for that somebody who's going to yell at them for saying Merry Christmas?
Speaker 3: This thing is light years from over.
Speaker 1: How do you goan know co hosting today with a look on her face that suggests she's regretting that decision. But now, Gateful, you have terrified me with your theory about where things are going with Ta Ta Ta Ta.
Speaker 5: I have two very big Swifties in my house, my twelve year old daughter, my fifteen year old daughter. And they don't think Kama is so bad because Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Is a Democrat loves the Democrats. Now, I don't put up with that, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Tolerant and I won't pay for them to go to a Taylor Swift concert. But I'm a little bit worried Taylor gives an endorsement and causes a whole new wave of excitement and talk, and.
Speaker 4: They'll play that up so much.
Speaker 5: But we do have Elon and Trump is going to do an interview with Elon on Monday night on Twitter and hopefully break the Internet.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad he is that.
Speaker 1: But listen, if and I've been saying this for a year on the show, if Taylor Swift endorsement, yeah, or her, but who cares? If she decides to get active and go into Swing states and do these concerts and public squares and everything else, that is extraordinarily dangerous and might just flat be fatal. Here's here's my reason for believing she won't okay, having been to at this point sixteen.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift shows with my daughter.
Speaker 1: It's been of father daughter things since both Yeah, I'll show you a picture, darn well, tomorrow, I'll show you a picture. And they posted you'll see a picture of our daughter when she was a little bitty, when Taylor Swift was very very young at a Taylor Swift show. That looks like it's in a high school gym. And so it's been our father daughter thing and we drove to om Off for and all this and that. But having been to those shows, Heidi, here's the point. They are love fests. She doesn't talk politics at the show, and there is a love bubble in those stadiums. And I guess I just said goodbye to all my listeners forever. But there is a love bubble in those stadiums. I can't see her throwing that away. She, you know, just for herself, because there's such an amazing vibe in those concerts, and truly it crosses all lines. And so she knows if she got that active against Trump, with hef with America this divided, she's not going to have that bubble again.
Speaker 5: Did you see though in the document her conversation with her dad about getting involved in politics.
Speaker 4: She was adamant. Does she had to do?
Speaker 3: What has she done it?
Speaker 5: No, that's a good point, you know. And then how much does Travis weigh in on this?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got to believe they are going to be baby soon. Oh right, Dan.
Speaker 4: Come on, she you just ruined my appetite.
Speaker 3: Don't you listen.
Speaker 1: Don't you think she looks at Travis Kelsey is great breeding stock?
Speaker 3: Don't ryot? Don't you.
Speaker 1: If you were Ryan, if you were a woman and you were going to go have a baby. I mean, but I think they're gonna have baby soon. But I don't think she's gonna be willing to burn off half of America.
Speaker 3: Not the money thing, how much more money can.
Speaker 1: She spend, but but just the love and the adoration and the atmosphere in her concerts.
Speaker 4: I hope you're right.
Speaker 3: Very very confident of that. But in the end, if she does go there we have to shake it off. That is danger.
Speaker 1: But my goodness, I remain so optimistic. And I asked people, as the left now tries to get you to give up and discourage you to the point of despair and tuning out, please remember this which you already know. Well, it's it's about these six states. It's about eighteen counties right in six nineteen. Okay, getting picky within six states. And these are six states that barely gave it to Biden even after he pulled off this fake moderate thing.
Speaker 3: And these are six states.
Speaker 1: Can you really see them electing a San Francisco radical? I mean, before you even start to get.
Speaker 3: Into the issues. I just don't see that happening. Now.
Speaker 1: Trump has to be the you know, the A or B Trump between now and then. But assuming that I don't see that happening, well, then.
Speaker 5: Let's make sure it happens that way. And everybody download the app tp action. You can pick any city, any of those counties you want to work in, and start to get those voters excited about the election and make sure they're going to vote. These are low propensity Republican voters, so they're not likely to.
Speaker 1: Turn out well. And again, the intensity of turnout, it's feeling like sixteen to me. That's why last night I literally watched the sixteen election returns and I love watching MSNBC and watching them all of a sudden, want.
Speaker 3: To jump off a bridge. Great text.
Speaker 1: If Biden is removed and Harris is made president, Does Waltz automatically become VP. No, Harris would have to choose a VP confirmed by Congress. But again, we're talking about this scenario because our job, right, all of us, is to look around corners and very very significant chance that Biden does not make it to election day, and if Harris is on the ropes and she's starting to lose steam fast, they will run him out, just as they deposed him from the nomination. They will run him out and she'll be president before election day to try to revive the campaign.
Speaker 5: And who has to approve that candidate? The vice presidential candidate?
Speaker 1: If I remember, I know, I want to look at it tonight, it's Congress, but I can't remember whether it's both houses and by what percentages, et cetera. But yeah, it does have to be ratified if I remember correctly, because remember way before your time and I was a little kid, but Nixon dumped No, who does he dumped Dagnu and Ford came in right, Yeah, And then if I remember, Congress had to ratify that. So a lot is we end the show a lot of different possibilities with Walls now being a liability to them.
Speaker 3: You know, does walls get dumped.
Speaker 1: Does he suddenly come down with some problem and and well, he already is the problem.
Speaker 3: But does he come up with some excuse?
Speaker 4: The latest one must be.
Speaker 3: Pop up bird flew or something. Does he come up with some excuse?
Speaker 1: And then they get to regenerate excitement at their convention focusing on who the VP will be. And then she fixes this enormous mistake by bringing in Piro or Kelly. So we've got to be ready for that possibility, right, and we've got to be ready for her to be president before election day.
Speaker 3: But even with all of that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think so many reasons to believe Trump's gonna win. But you're gonna be here again tomorrow, right, Yes, I am there. It's a Friday. We're gonna have a lot of fun. We're going to talk about a million different things, including the latest on this front.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I do hope you join us then, Brian, you're the best. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Kelly, relentless Newman, sunshine and positive energy, please join us tomorrow on The Dan Caplis Show.