Speaker 1: All right, do me fair, I'll set up the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, go get her. Just drag Sofia.
Speaker 1: Sophia.
Speaker 3: If you've ever won anything from us, she's at the front desk. I got her all sat up over here. He's gonna go get Sofia.
Speaker 2: We're going to see him.
Speaker 1: You can get an example for you.
Speaker 3: The gun game has been around on The Rod Ryan Show forever, going all the way back to when Teresa was on. And I just made a bold statement. I said, when we're little dudes, we all played guns, and we all made the gun noise, and you know, you were shooting at each other with our fingers and everything else. And I just said, you know, it's just a different thing. You know, girls didn't really play it as much. Not saying that not one girl played guns. My sister played with us, but not on the rag. Okay, we did it every day. And I just said, it's something that guys are just a little bit better at, you know, than ladies at, you know, making a gun noise.
Speaker 2: So oh, here she is, Sophia.
Speaker 1: I was just telling everybody.
Speaker 3: That beautiful smile that you see when you come into iHeart Houston is Sophia at the front. Desk, Sofia, extra Toby, you know where that microphone is? Get up there, Come on, you know right where that microphone is. It used to be paying all right, Sophia's worked here longer than me. How long you've been like it was a Clark shuttle before I heard Get on that microphone.
Speaker 1: You know how to do this?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: How long you been here?
Speaker 4: This year's twenty five?
Speaker 5: Year?
Speaker 4: Twenty five?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'm putting you on the spot. Sorry, but you know we don't have a chicken here, so I need a check.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This was Alex's suggestion. If immediately thought you if we were.
Speaker 3: To run around with our fingers sticking out and our thumb in the air, and we were to play guns. If we were just run around playing guns, Okay, what would your gun sound like? You can point a finger at me. I won't feel offended. What does your gun sound like?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: Boo boo boo.
Speaker 3: Give you a little more, Give me a little more.
Speaker 2: I like that. Okay, she's got a range.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm wrong? Girls, I'm better other than us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In that case, absolutely, thank you, Sophia.
Speaker 2: The okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: I did because I thought I was coming in here to read my lips. Oh do that for the show?
Speaker 2: Thank you you.
Speaker 3: I need uh chilli. I can take four of those, I can I can take four of those. That would be awesome if we can get four gals on the phone. Seven. That was right, good suggestions. Seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's the gun game. It's for the gals. Oh we have this. This is from This is from an old movie.
Speaker 4: Let me hear your guns, my guns.
Speaker 1: I want to hear what this sound like.
Speaker 4: Let me hear them.
Speaker 2: Yah yah yah.
Speaker 1: Seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 3: If you want to play the gun game, we got room for four of you on the show today, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show, Experience, adventure, age, the cosmic.
Speaker 3: All of us make us a last minute preparations and you know what the beauty of radio Okay, being able to pivot when you need to. I think most people were expecting us to be playing Don't be a Pig right around now to win those Buzzfest tickets. But with the popularity of this viral video now and I'm talking crazy viral video, a Houston rapper by the name of Too Low is in the news accidentally firing his gun in the middle of a podcast interview. You can watch the video on Links and Guests where he's reaching into his pocket and it goes off.
Speaker 1: Luckily no one got hurt. Someone gets hit. We're not playing the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, now, this is just we're showcasing just lack of respect for firearms here and this idiot with this gun going off. It's got gun owners absolutely outraged this morning because they said this should never ever ever happen with any kind of gun safety. It's like, this is day one stuff that you'll learn class one day one. This is the kind of stuff that you learn what not to do. So it was suggested that maybe we do the gun game today. I love the gun game. I absolutely think it's hysterical. It's been going on for years. I forgot that Chad mc great listener, grab some audio from the show and put together a diehard clip using gun clips from the show, and in there he uses Tessa's famous clip.
Speaker 2: I found I heard Dinah in that, and.
Speaker 1: There might have been a couple of Dina pew pew pews in there.
Speaker 3: But this is this is a little bit of what Tessa had done in the past.
Speaker 2: Violent, very violent, violent, extremely violent. Listen, I don't care what kind of gun you use, all kinds.
Speaker 3: You know, We've got four people, four gals that want to come on and play the game today.
Speaker 4: That's what a gun sounds like.
Speaker 1: Whatever kind of.
Speaker 3: Gun that you want to use, now, Chillie, can you hear them when they're on the.
Speaker 1: Air with us?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, because I'm gonna need you to judge, all right, You're gonna you're gonna help judge this thing, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, first up is going to be Hunter. Hello Hunter, Good morning Rod. I mean with a name like that, I mean, do I just give you the tickets?
Speaker 3: That would be amazing. But I want to play it for square, Okay, you want to play all right, fair and square the gun game. I don't know what you girls are doing today on the show. I'm just gonna say, I just want to hear your gun.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: You're ready, Hunter, I want to hear your gun. Go it's a good gun. That's a good gun. That's a good gun.
Speaker 1: Hunter. Oh right, hang on the phone for me.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be tough, man, This is gonna be tough, all right.
Speaker 1: Contest her number two.
Speaker 4: There's four of them. We have four of these. Crystal.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Hey Crystal.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you doing great? Happy New Year? Do you shoot a gun in real life?
Speaker 6: I do not?
Speaker 1: You do not? Okay? Did you ever play guns when you were a little kid?
Speaker 4: I'm sure yeah, everybody everybody did.
Speaker 3: I just remember my sister. I remember Sue Ryan sucking at it. You know what I mean, She's a girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just.
Speaker 3: Weren't good at it. Crystal, show me how great it is. To show me how great your gun is, Crystal. I wanna hear your gun.
Speaker 2: Go come on.
Speaker 1: It sounded like one of those Jetsons cars. Crystal, Thank you? Hang on, Hey, let make sure score this correctly. Okay, Chili, you're hearing this.
Speaker 4: Sadly?
Speaker 1: Whoa Okay?
Speaker 4: Next up is Sam?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I Sam? How are you doing well in yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I forgot how great this game is. Absolutely I absolutely forgot how great the gun game is.
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 2: Where are you from Houston Spring?
Speaker 1: Okay? You got a gun lined up for us?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you know what kind of gun it is?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a machine gun?
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe the Jetson's car again?
Speaker 1: Probably Sam I want to hear your gun go.
Speaker 2: I love that, love that.
Speaker 6: This game is awesome, Sam, great job, hang on, don't go anywhere, Chili line up, ten more, bock out the next just for just for Karen is gonna close it.
Speaker 1: Out, Karen, Good morning, good morning, Good morning, Karen. How are you well?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so glad we switched games today.
Speaker 1: I don't remember laughing this hard during don't be a pig. I don't laugh that hard.
Speaker 4: Not a fool at all, Rod, Karen.
Speaker 1: Where are you from? Ol Reliefs?
Speaker 3: East Side?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: That could be dangerous.
Speaker 3: Let them down Chili east Side, Karen, Karen, let me hear your gun.
Speaker 5: Go wide variety.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: The bell is for all four of you, is for all for Karen. Great gun today, hang on the phone for me. We have our work cut out for us.
Speaker 1: We have our work cut out for us here.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Chilli.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're here because you're the gun guy on the show. You're the gun guy on the show. We heard from Hunter Crystal, Sam, and then Karen.
Speaker 1: Closed it out. I'm gonna throw it out there to the twins. Does anyone have Crystal as their winner today?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, nor do I not for lack of effort.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: That was the one that sounded like the Jetson's car.
Speaker 2: Was fine. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounded like the predator gun.
Speaker 1: You know, it was quick and I would have liked to hear a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking that if we play the Jetson's game, we had a winner winner. Okay, okay, does.
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 3: Her name's Hunter? Which is her name is Hunter? She went first? Okay, she had a couple of examples. I mean that that wonderful example from Sophia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, how are you gonna top that?
Speaker 1: Does anybody have Hunter as their winner?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 4: I don't. I got her in second place.
Speaker 2: I also had it in second place.
Speaker 1: Hunter has been eliminated.
Speaker 3: Okay, still great, Dad, It's coming down to Sam and Karen.
Speaker 1: Chili, who do you have as your winner? Between Sam and Karen?
Speaker 4: I have Sam as the winner? Do you now? Yes? She was really going at it. She understood and it was like one of those shots like Adam the cop. You know, it hit its mark. It was memorable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's a vote for Sam Alex.
Speaker 1: Who do you have as your winner?
Speaker 2: Like my twin. I also went with Sam.
Speaker 1: She knew the assignment delivered nothing against Karen.
Speaker 2: Hunter at Crystal, but Sam was my Hearin.
Speaker 1: I hate Sammy.
Speaker 4: You're the winner.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you, I too had you on as my winner. It was a great gun. It was a wonderful gun. Can I get a little bit more? Can I get a little more of that gun?
Speaker 4: Ok? Okay, well get must be underwear?
Speaker 1: That just won you Buzzfest ticket. Sam, congratulations, fantastic. Thank you so much. Gay.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you guys, all of you. I think all of you did a wonderful job today.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's fun.