Speaker 1: One with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w our idiotology brought you by the Orlando Science Center.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, where we just happened to have more passes could come in handy. You know, if you have some kids, yesterday's winter has grandkids. Go on out there and sure that enjoy right in our own backyard, Orlando Science Center. We'll tell you when to call after this idiotology.
Speaker 1: A Los Angeles family issuing a funeral home after workers misplaced their loved one's body and dressed another corpse in his clothing. Oh Amintha Hunt says she arrived at the Harrison Ross Mortuary to view her late uncle's body and was shocked to see somebody else wearing his suit.
Speaker 3: At least it was just an uncle and not her dad or something, right, She.
Speaker 1: Says, it was some guy laying there in my uncle's suit, but it wasn't my uncle. I just kept looking at him and I'm like, he couldn't have gotten that dark. Even worse, she says, a worker dismissed her concerns and insisted it was the correct body and that she was the one who was mistaken. And She's like that's not my uncle. My uncle wouldn't have gotten that dark.
Speaker 3: So it was a it was an African American dude.
Speaker 1: That's I'm just I'm reading from the story here. It doesn't blatantly say that, but she says I showed a picture and she said, oh, you're right, yeah, give.
Speaker 3: Us a minute, Give us a minute, she says.
Speaker 1: The family then waited three hours for the mortuary to fix the mistake before they could finally bury her uncle. The family since finally lawsuit. The mortuary is denying Hunt's claims and it's preparing to finally cease and desist letter against her and her family.
Speaker 3: I was at a funeral once.
Speaker 2: The guy was as American as you could be, you know, just like an old German guy. And I was as American as you could be, an old German guy, German heritage, but has been here his entire life. And uh, I swear, and everybody said it, which I think he would laugh, because it was my uncle, and uh, rest in peace and funniest guy ever. You saw some different videos and stuff from him. If you remember that uncle, remember the fish? Oh god, wait so any oh that guy it's Mike. It was my real card wild uncle. Everybody has a crazy uncle, Bob. That's crazy and funny. He looked Chinese in the casket, Pat, I'm telling you, like at least at least twenty people said they made him look Chinese, and he really did.
Speaker 3: But he would have loved that. You know. He might have even written it down somewhere in the thing.
Speaker 1: Make me look Chinese in the casket. Yeah, at the funeral home. Hey, we'll get him last laugh out of.
Speaker 2: Everybody, because he could walk into a room and make everybody laugh.
Speaker 3: I could see him doing that. So this lady's getting a check out of it. Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they're trying to. The mortuary says. They're they're saying no cease and desist.
Speaker 3: Should get it.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't you think I would think there's be some sort of trauma involved if you've got a good enough lawyer to argue it. Hey, yeah, if anyone's ever I don't know. I'm just thinking it has to that their viewing to be faced down. Come on, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that'd be a.
Speaker 2: Very odd It'd be a conversation piece for everybody that's enjoying the nice, you know, semi good food because you know, at those at those viewings and wakes the few, the food is always just you know, middle of the road. It's some roast beef. Do you make yourself? You know what I'm saying, right, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Confused when you bring that up because when you they're viewing the day before, and they usually or after, because I've never gone to a viewing where there's like food being offered at the funeral home. It's always after the actual funeral at the Departi's home where the family members come in, there's gobs of food because everybody brings a covered dish.
Speaker 2: Not that time, because I know, I know what you're talking about, but both at the viewing they'll sometimes have for the direct family like a sandwich platter in the back room, like yeah, if you'd like a snack, we have something background.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like I.
Speaker 2: Really eat right now. But when you do, and everybody will go through it. Unfortunately, when you do, think middle of the road menu, that's what it is. The food afterwards at people's house, Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: You get started on the drinks. Yeah, if they're Irish, Irish.
Speaker 3: Catholic, belt them back.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: That on a totally separate. Note the different texts that we're getting of mashups that are happy. Okay, we know our signal is weird. It's this time of the air for all signals. We had a mash up. I already told you the UB forty one. Then we had a mashup of because another station's bleeding through evan essence with Billy Joel earlier. How about that download the free iHeart Radio app. That that's the way around all that. If you're getting static, tap.
Speaker 1: Uson is your first pre set. You've already done that in your car radio. The iHeart Radio app looks just like your radio set up. Yeah, just tap on your phone there and we're locked in. You can listen from anywhere you might find yourself. Okay, get ready for this one here. I know this is going to have some people do a double take, especially here in Florida where we have a few golf courses. New study concludes that people living near a golf course have a higher risk of developing Parkinson's disease. Is it from the chemicals that is the theory? That is the theory. The runoff of these pristinely manicured golf courses in the amount of pesticides and or other chemicals that are used to keep them looking that way.
Speaker 2: I know somebody pat who would lick his golf ball before he set it back down and he got deathly sick from it because the chemicals on the green.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you living within a mile of a golf course, even within a mile, one hundred and twenty six percent higher risk.
Speaker 3: Wow. Mm hmmm, that's scary.
Speaker 2: You thought those balls peraking out of a kitchen window, Well, it was bad.
Speaker 1: You your throw your realtor for a loop with that question.
Speaker 2: Hey, how many people in the neighborhood have parkinson And we know Parkinson's nothing to joke.
Speaker 1: About, would they be like that? I've never been asked that question before.
Speaker 2: I had somebody ask me if there's Parkinson's in my family? The uh, because you know how after my concussion my hand will we'll shape? And I said that was kind of a concern if if something like that, So I'm gonna get the head checked. I should have gotten a checked after I smashed my face anyway, But maybe it's all a golf.
Speaker 1: Could be. Yeah, and we got this. The answer is yes, you can have it. For the Good News Network, before you even ask, Oh, we go to Pensacola Beach Andrews. Andrew Smith was surf fishing shark fishing from the beach. He noticed a young girl struggling in the surf about one hundred yards off shore. She got pulled out by the riptide currently and she was clearly struggling to stay up, and he used his drone, which he sometimes will use to drop bait with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of the surfishers do that now with the drones, attached.
Speaker 1: A flotation device to the drone, flew it out over her. The first try, he let it go too soon and thing floated off. But then somebody else gave them another flotation device, attached it to the drone, dropped it right to her and she was able to hang onto that till the the Lifesavers life saving crew, you know lifeguards, and what I could get out to.
Speaker 3: Her give it.
Speaker 1: That is good News Network all day. I footage of this on our jr. Facebook page or the Lynch and Taco blog w you jr dot.
Speaker 2: Com And that great, a little feel good story mixed him with the lost body at the funeral home in Parkinson's.
Speaker 1: Could you live near a golf course.
Speaker 3: Some mid grade food at the viewing.
Speaker 1: We bring it all. We bring it all every morning for five hours. Here.
Speaker 2: I just wrote GNN at the top of that. That's good news. Good News Network. Here's some more good news. If you're into science and whatnots. Bring the kids to grandkids during summer. Like I said, the Orlando Science Center. We have passes for that. Again, if you could use these, call us. We'll take a random caller give them to you. Oh yeah, if you're not using them, do not call. Number to call though is four oh seven nine one six one oh one one.
Speaker 1: All right, good winner for that. Come back. You're ready for the life, coach and uh with some more remixes on the way as well. For some of you this morning, I guess so on demand download the iHeartRadio app we finally sent