Speaker 1: Ah, that means it's time for Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out if there's like one tool to Jools, no tools?
Speaker 3: What do I love when it comes to hunting for tools? Gentlemen?
Speaker 1: Maybe we have one of those.
Speaker 3: Let's call this girl Brittany.
Speaker 2: Brittany Brittany alone.
Speaker 3: My fiance and I, we're both in our thirties, are getting married in a couple of months. We now need to finalize our menu choices for our guests. Now we are vegetarian. Oh boy, you know where this is going?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, an eighth is a vegetarian and a CrossFit A walk in a bar, how you know?
Speaker 1: They told everybody in the bar.
Speaker 3: In general, we're pretty relaxed vegetarians. If we go out, we totally don't mind if our friends and family choose meat or fish to eat, same if we visit family, as long as there's a option than great. Now back to the wedding. I'm looking at the choices, and given that it's our day, we thought it would be nice to have a fully vegetarian menu. My parents are paying for the meal and have been absolutely stunned by this choice. They say it's disrespectful. To people who aren't in the vegetarian culture, and also disrespectful to our own values in terms of ensuring that our friends have a nice time. They say it's forcing our ethics on other people. My viewpoint is it is one meal only on our day, or I'm sure it'll be delicious whatever they serve. None of our friends have ever complained about coming to our house to eat. But my parents say it's different at a wedding because people expect luxury food, especially if they're traveling from abroad, and many are, and apparently this needs to include meat. I'm honestly torn on this. Personally, I don't mind. I don't mind if much of our guests eat meat, but it is inconsistent with our life choice and it is our day, so that could make it feel inauthentic. And I think this whole focus on meat thing is quite generational. My parents are in their sixties. My wedding. Am I the tool?
Speaker 4: Yes you are, Oh my god, get in touch with the groom.
Speaker 2: It's just exhausting and sufferable generation. Oh my god, you're the most narcissistic, narrow minded generation in history. I'm not going to take his name. I'm not I don't want my dad to walk me down the aisle because I would feel like a pizza pabbity. Yes, it's all about you. It's our she knows how she made time. She said, it's our stock.
Speaker 1: You gotta use word patriarchy, yeah, patriotriarchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever. Listen. Parents seem to be. Parents are like, look, man, if you want to go this route with the vegetarian thing, I'm not inviting any of my friends. I'm not inviting half these people. You this is I'm paying for it. They're getting me. Yes, have both have a vegetarian offer and a non vegetarian offer. Okay, well, thank god you're not. What's the one step up from vegetarian vegetarian? Vegan? Vegan?
Speaker 1: Don't vegan?
Speaker 2: Then you couldn't have anything like a leaf.
Speaker 3: They kept saying, I really don't mind if our family eats me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: On everyone else.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's our day.
Speaker 1: It's our day. O God heavy ds.
Speaker 4: Don't you know because there's a line of there, he goes, it's your day, your day in my day too.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you get a little upset. It's overwhelming sometimes what's.
Speaker 3: The name of the song. Don't you know?
Speaker 1: Don't you know Heavy D. There's just one line of it's just one line. It goes because our day. That's right, your day in my day too.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Heavy D.
Speaker 2: Don't you know heavy D? Oh?
Speaker 1: Here he is? God rest is so? Who saw an artist named heavy D that was overweight dying soon?
Speaker 3: Did he get shot?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Hein? It was hard attack.
Speaker 3: What John Candy died, John Belushi died, Chris Farley died.
Speaker 1: Farley would just sit there and sweat in the cool we were.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Deadpool Society or the Deadpool List. Yeah. The other night, I say Kanye has to be on the top of list every year, Like if you're gambling, he has to be SPI on top.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy talk.
Speaker 3: People stopped taking Keith Richards like this. He's never going to Yeah right, he was on the list every year. Then you're like take.
Speaker 1: Him off right, the guy's going to be eighty one in December.
Speaker 2: Doesn't look at day in the ninety six? Did you notice that in the video. I don't know if you watched the video of where my bus at watch video? Did you see whose bus it was? Saint Margaret Mary's Jason the Catholic school is a Catholic school bus.
Speaker 1: Well, they probably didn't want j CPS. Do you want to do what?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I think it's just another little old dig It's like, yeah, well, these Catholic schools have their bussing down, get.
Speaker 1: Ready for Pride. Shocker here it is wear that bus where my bus?
Speaker 2: Where my bust?
Speaker 3: Not endorsed by the English department at the exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: But it is endorsed by the j CPS English Department.
Speaker 3: This is really good. Actually, it is very good.
Speaker 2: Clever yep, it's very clever, and it's good yep.
Speaker 1: I need transportation to There was some production put into this.
Speaker 2: It's very good. How do we get these kids in here to perform this song live?
Speaker 1: We got to do that, don't we.
Speaker 2: How do we get that done? There's a lot of them though, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 1: We'll do it a four street live. Yeah, we'll do the show outside.
Speaker 3: By the way, there were twelve thousand views yesterday. Today there's nineteen thousand.
Speaker 2: It needs to be more than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This story was a national story last year, the bus debacle of JCPS. We do have a couple of listeners listen to us in Buffalo, John and Kara, and they contact us quite frequently.
Speaker 1: They listen every day in Buffalo.
Speaker 3: I was born in Rochester, Rochester, not that far away.
Speaker 4: Last night I got a private message from one of them, and they sent me a screenshot from the Buffalo television station, you know, and the article was on Louis Kentucky has two bars that are now raising, yes, raising the age to thirty.
Speaker 1: Years old or above for their bar patriots.
Speaker 4: I found it interesting that that went from louisvill Kentucky to Buffalo, New York, and this was a Buffalo, New York station reporting on it. Yeah, I found that quite interesting that it would make.
Speaker 2: It basically sending the message after nine o'clock, you little crapheads under thirty cannot govern yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now is there going to be a bouncer making sure you're old enough?
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to id people. Yeah, here's the here's the thing about people don't realize about bars and restaurants.
Speaker 3: They absolutely can refuse your service. Sure, it's a private business.
Speaker 2: I know that Todd King used to he has he used to hire the bass badass bouncers because he had rules like you you couldn't have a sleeveless Remember they're in Fern Creek.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got thrown out of it, all right.
Speaker 2: I know I facilitated that because I care about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: You were getting on his nerves.
Speaker 1: But everybody in the bar, including the band, wanted to be out of there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he walked straight to this. He walked straight to the dance floor when there was no one on the dance floor, pulled his socks up to his knees, and he gave double barrels to the band and everyone in the crowd, and I went, it's gonna be so.
Speaker 4: Tony was in that other room, the Bullfrog Garden. There's a long hallway and then another room.
Speaker 3: He just caught my eye, like he tried to walk away. I tried to get to a space so you couldn't see me.
Speaker 1: So you know what a dog sees, yes, like a squirrel or somebody just runs to it. Tony, I ran to.
Speaker 2: You go and then he goes, it's a wrestling thing. Let's lock up. Let's lock up. Let's lock up. So we lock up, and I'm like, stop, please stop, you know, no, let's do push and pull pushing pool and then next thing you know, two tables are over see.
Speaker 1: I used to crash, crash, I used to be annoying when I was drunk. What I would do a couple of different things.
Speaker 4: I would either want to wrestle you, or I would just look at you from all right, look at you from across the room, and go.
Speaker 2: Let's lock up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pick you up. I'm gonna pick you up. I would run over to them and chase him whoever and pick them up.
Speaker 2: I did the ladies. I did the little off your two fingers thing. When I hadn't thrown out, I just went didn't even say a word. I just put my two fingers up and went out. And they went each arm. But so yeah, so so people under thirty, you can't govern yourself accordingly, So people are gonna let you out. So, like I said, at Tk's, they would they you couldn't have sleeveless shirt, and people would get upset and they're like, look, you can't come in. You have to have sleeves on your shirt. You can't walk in looking like that.
Speaker 3: But even fake Ton, even Eddie would have thrown dwight out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, befo yady, I gotta question, do you have a sister home? Maybe I'll take you.
Speaker 2: I will say that she had had a sister.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine I had a sister? Oh my, she'd be ugly, she would, she would.
Speaker 3: She'd be a lot of fun. Oh, this is South End, she has South End love. Her nickname would probably be Doorknob. She'd hate your guts because everybody gets a turn. She Oh, stop it, that's so awful, awful funny.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even a person that exists.
Speaker 3: And I'm upset. I can't want her name because I'm dude White and your brother's name Robert Rod Why White, she'd be Doris.
Speaker 2: It's like naming your kid Crystal or Candy. Candy.
Speaker 1: She'd probably be a candy.
Speaker 2: She'd be a Candy. Whitting is a legend of the south Man. Anyway, I filled the resume of Candy Whitting. By the way, you said, you know what we need to.
Speaker 1: Do, it is a nail tax, of course you let no. You know what we got to do.
Speaker 4: We need to build an AI sister for me. Yes, we could do what we can't, but we can find somebody smart to do it now.
Speaker 3: Essentially'd be ugly, but you have Mitch in the family, so it's not all ugly jeans, that's right.
Speaker 2: So you so people don't understand when you come up there, it's like, oh, rightch come in here. No you don't, you don't know, you do not. Okay. They had the problem down in four Street Live when it first open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said you cannot wear a jersey or what if it was a jersey or a handle backwards or something.
Speaker 2: They said you cannot go in here.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Of course, they screamed racism and said this racist that you're doing. You can't let people in. But they just wanted to control the room. And tk's controlled the room for a long time. They've had issues every once in a while, but they used to control the room. There weren't a lot of fights because they if you were belligerent for walking in, they're like, yeah, you ain't coming in.
Speaker 3: So could you be like twenty eight and walk up to the bouncer and say, yeah, I know I'm under thirty, but I'm an old soul.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well let's bring out with older people supposed to be Let's slip the script. I'm fifty six, but emotionally I'm fifteen, So what about me?
Speaker 3: Do I is that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I think there's an equation. Is you take your actual age and your emotional age, okay, and then it's like take a third from that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So there's math involved. So I'll just sit home, but I do.
Speaker 2: Where is this going to go? Are there some places that are gonna go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Actually, we're doing forty and over And here's the thing. I might go to that bar. Yeah, exactly at fifty five. At fifty five, I'm like, it's forty and over done.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, okay, listen to this ready, Yeah, yes, it's fifteen over. Oh boy, okay, fortyen over bo.
Speaker 2: It closes at seven the bands listen, Bank comes on in three, come on, you're ready for this?
Speaker 1: Done? At five o'clock, Yes, yes, I'm in, and you're and you're out of there. At eight thirty or nine, I'm in, yep. Yeah, and then I come in.
Speaker 4: Look I come in and I'm a little bit hung over and go, oh my gosh, what's going on with Yes, I was at Barnold's tap house last night and we closed it down. You did, yeah, nine to fifteen? It you wouldn't believe it. I can't remember the last time I saw a bar at nine fifteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Last call, last cup, don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Speaker 1: A bunch of scooters started a bar.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. I like the idea. I love the idea. It's two bars. Yeah, it's made the national news already and I can't imagine. But you got to do something because the Highlands now are in trouble and they started this five years ago. And for the people that screamed fear mongers, fearmongers, fearmongers five years ago, this is what you get when you don't deal with something. And so five years later you have shootings and fights and shootings and fights and drag races and shootings and fights over and over and over again, and you're gonna push every one out. That's what happens. It's weird, closed businesses down.
Speaker 4: It's so bizarre because the Highlands used to be almost like hate Ashbury out. Yeah correct, you know everybody walked everywhere all this like Ashbury. It was almost like a sign felt on the sidewalks, big sidewalks, you walk everywhere.
Speaker 2: The bars, packs sidewalks for packed. Sure, there were fiffee shops, record places, record places.
Speaker 1: And there were Yeah, there were fights, but just fights.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What about having like a complex of bars geared to each age group. There's the thirty plus bar, next to that's the forty plus and the fifty and the sixty plus.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this? You ready for this?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll decorate into their generation.
Speaker 1: We take the Humana building.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean migrant towers tower.
Speaker 4: We take migrant towers. So the second floors for twenty year olds, third floors for thirty and on and on and on.
Speaker 2: I do think what you're selling, I'm buying what you're dropping. I'm picking up, which is the These start at one pm, close at seven. Over fifty bands that you would like. Uh, you know, what's the alcoholic drinks that also have you know, fiber or some some sort of some coach you ten going a drink with COQ ten in it?
Speaker 3: Those are extras, go an extra shot of magnesium.
Speaker 1: Going back to my sister, if I had a sister, Candy Whitton, Comedian.
Speaker 4: Alex Rimondo says, Delenda or Danita Danita, Danita.
Speaker 3: Danita Johnson.
Speaker 2: Hey, sister, you.
Speaker 1: Talk about that's family. I can talk about her, but you can't. Man, far unbelievable. Wow, you think you know a guy. You think you know a guy that you get on a fifty thousand watch station.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows Candy.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a bad enough, man, that's about enough.
Speaker 4: She's my blood sister and you know that, all right, freaking jerk man almost cussed on that.
Speaker 2: Actually, in some politics or people argue about stuff when you're going when they're talking about a movie or a song, you're look, you know, this person doesn't exist, right, It's right. It's in a movie. It's a character in a movie. Okay, don't exist.
Speaker 3: That dog didn't really die in the movie.
Speaker 2: Didn't die.
Speaker 3: It's just an actor, except for Pippo was eaten by the mechanical jaws. Oh Contraarbond, yours the evidence?
Speaker 2: Oh I do I think it was Ai?
Speaker 1: I think your butts ai.
Speaker 2: I want to get quite honest, tri State.
Speaker 4: Try men's health. Happy Tuesday, guys, how you feeling when you get off work? Listen, when I get home, I'm hanging out with the family, doing stuff with my dog Lemmy, even sometimes swimming in the swimming pool.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 4: What do you do when you get home? Are you going to the couch going straight to bed? That used to be me, and then I started hormone replacement therapy. I love the gang at Try Statement's Health. That's where I go.
Speaker 1: Take the low T quiz.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you're having if you're having trouble in the bedroom, you're having less energy, getting more gains around the waist than you are in the gym. That's just a few of the symptoms of low T. Take the low T quiz. It's about ten questions, yes or no. Then make your appointment. The appointment's ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. They're gonna do lab work on you. You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional. They're gonna go over all your blood work, your PSA, your testoster on the works, and then make an educated decision.
Speaker 1: It's testostering right for you. It was for me.
Speaker 4: I started twelve years ago, and I'm never ever going back to the way that I used to feel.
Speaker 1: No, thank you. Go to try statements Health dot com and get your world changed today when we come back reeling in the years. According to Dunnaho News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 3: Oh Boy Orford dot com. If you're looking for a new or used car truck, they got them all. The F one fifty is the sharpest and best selling truck in the history of humans.
Speaker 2: In the history of humans. That's right, the f Ford fifty Ford fifty. They brought the Bronco back, reinvented the entire industry.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's Carriage Forward. Go to Carriage forward dot com. It's carriage Forwards. Best by a country yard.
Speaker 5: That's best by a country mile is thank you. I know a lot of things about Broncos you do. Yeah, taking his word for it. Wow, thank you man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Horrible John wayn.
Speaker 2: Thank you Ben John Wayne. Uh Hello Corney Donaho cor.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: Are you excited about playing?
Speaker 2: I am. We're exciting because we're on We're on a streak. We're like the ninety six bulls.
Speaker 3: You're like Ray Stevens.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, it's a different streak. You are the n M the moon me.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Can you all take cotey?
Speaker 1: Will you play me the Sun?
Speaker 2: You are the moon?
Speaker 1: You are the worst.
Speaker 2: I am the tune. We were just discussing the angel. National News has picked up two of our bars downtown have decided at nine pm, they're kicking all the under thirty out and you can only get into the bar if you're over thirty. And we're like, let's take that further, let's go over fifty. Yeah, you play nothing, but you play anothering but seventies, eighties and nineties music. You open at one pm and you close it eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the band on.
Speaker 2: Four or five.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's all yacht rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you know where my hot hangout is now? It's the grocery store. Yeah, because they play all my music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you walk around the grocery store you put a pineapple upside down in your cart.
Speaker 1: No, that's popular.
Speaker 2: Are terrible, Yes, it's so insulting. Let's go a fruit out, Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: These were all top twenty hits back in the day, including Sugar Rays.
Speaker 1: Some this is ninety I'm liking ninety six or seven.
Speaker 6: MM. I have to find a good bar song and I'll peg the year.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna do what to that year?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's ninety six.
Speaker 1: You're gonna peg that poor year?
Speaker 3: What a dumb name for a guy?
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 1: Pegg in the year maybe ninety six.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened. What's his name?
Speaker 1: He was a good boxer.
Speaker 3: What was the guy's real name, Greg McGrath, And by some of the McGrath wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not great.
Speaker 3: It was Frank Frank McGrath.
Speaker 2: Remember when he beat up that kid out from the bar because he called him sugar gay?
Speaker 1: No, what's up?
Speaker 2: Can I get a picture of sugar gay and the dude? And he flipped out and punched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, let's now get said you will shallowy within Rique Iglesia, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is later seven, Yes, it's ninety six.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 1: Looking through my eyes Donaho. As we play this song of my country.
Speaker 3: There is mister Year across the dance floor.
Speaker 1: I will now tickle to you, call you?
Speaker 2: Can you shut up so we can listen to the Latin love? Yes?
Speaker 6: See, Enrique Iglesias is right after I finished college in the Barson Hoboken. So I'm kind of thinking.
Speaker 2: John Mark McGrath mar sugar gay. Yeah, this is this is later nineties. It's six or seven, it's ninety eight ninety nine maybe really yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it's definitely ninety eight ninety nine because he was like really big at that. Remember they had that big Ricky Martin wave that we had and that was defferent when I was in the Barton Hoboken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go, asking you shall receive Courtney Down and Ricky Martin live in Livy de Loca.
Speaker 6: Now the question is is it late nineteen ninety eight or early nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I think it's ninety eight. I'm like a job or ninety nine?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: For really?
Speaker 6: Oh definitely, Oh, this is definitely ninety eight or ninety nine. I'm just trying to figure out is it the tail end or the beginning tail end?
Speaker 3: As we listened to Ricky Martin, Yeah, this is no.
Speaker 6: This was definitely my big song.
Speaker 2: Do women women in America lost their everything?
Speaker 3: They're like, I can turn them, I can turn them.
Speaker 6: Did they know well we all used to love him from Gudo back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is also a wonderful Spanish soup. Here we go, this big ball of the noodle. I don't think this could get so could get even better?
Speaker 1: You did that? Oh my gosh, you do.
Speaker 2: It's so That's how I've lived my entire life.
Speaker 1: What does via local mean?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's get a shroud?
Speaker 2: Oh in this.
Speaker 1: Shyeah, this.
Speaker 2: This era of music ended so like it started. It ended so quickly.
Speaker 1: Hary's son sited about Smash Mouse smash ma b b b b boo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not a big fan of the song at all.
Speaker 1: I like this part with you hey, now you're an all star, get your clothes on.
Speaker 2: Well, they all had the same look. It was longside burns and spiky little hair in a flavor savor little tea there.
Speaker 6: My kids loved this song though, because.
Speaker 1: It was in shred.
Speaker 3: That's right, you got a couple more to give you remake pearl jam.
Speaker 1: Are we playing this on Q ninety? This is it ninety nine?
Speaker 2: I have it in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: We had to play this every freaking hour.
Speaker 3: Man, it's sad. Man his girlfriend dies in a car accident. Wow, like bleeding on. The jam was at their.
Speaker 2: Height at this time. Why would they choose to redo this? Good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what at their high?
Speaker 4: I thought they were earlier nineties, first two records, they were huge.
Speaker 3: It was a strange choice. You guys ready for the number one song, Yes, one song, the thirteenth back in the day, Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 1: Bro I'll jump in with you all, I'm ninety eight or ninety nine. It's nine.
Speaker 2: It might even be two thousand.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 6: I didn't I didn't move. I didn't move to the Brooklyn Bars.
Speaker 3: So when this song came out, she looks like a normal girl at this point.
Speaker 1: And plus we don't do two thousands.
Speaker 2: She was never normal.
Speaker 3: She looked normal in this video. Christina Aguilera, She's Island Genie in a Bottle.
Speaker 6: From the lovely borough of Staten Island.
Speaker 4: I'll like to make sweet, sweet love to this. And by the way, Courtney, yes, I'm a very generous lover.
Speaker 6: If you want to be surprised too. Yeah. And it's funny because like I'm in the car with my daughter and she's singing along with the song and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you are not taking this s.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rub me the right way. I'm Genie in a Bottle. Let's keep up their dirty mind, Dwight, listen, all right, I think we're all in unison saying this is nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Christina Aguillera, Jeanie in a Bottle was number one August the thirteenth, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you to those bars and Hoboken for giving me the idea of what.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't imagine you walking in with that spiked hair. Oh you were Genie in a bottle for sure.
Speaker 1: I have thought.
Speaker 2: You a drink oh man.
Speaker 6: Anyway, taking a look at the markets on that the Dallas at eighty five points S and P five hundred rising eight ten percent. The latest inflation reading that we had this morning, which is producer prices reinforcing speculation. The Federal Reserve is going to be able to deploy these interest rate cuts that we were all expecting coming out in September with the news radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report, a courney Donahoe, it's.
Speaker 3: A birthday boy, met my lover in the grocery. This is not a Christmas song. People, What was your first question after that line?
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 2: So stupid? I'm starting to stupid.
Speaker 3: So Dan Fogo, He's daddy died in his fifties. I don't realize that prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: You know, why do they take the great ones?
Speaker 3: What about this is a Christmas song? They play it on Christmas stations. Really that's because they mentioned Christmas Eve. They get drunk at a Walgreens parking lot and then they do it and then they do it, and they do it, and nothing says Christmas like doing it in the park.
Speaker 1: I couldn't but know this. You did the grocery Steward, and I like grocries. Fo Maybe you and I could go to the Walgreens and had some mad dog Twitter Twitter.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad Tony. His voice is changing a little bit, a little bit, that depends on the day. I've got some good news for you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Oh good news.
Speaker 2: People finally may be over pumpkin spice. Oh really, it's.
Speaker 1: Good because that crap's getting ready to start now.
Speaker 2: I love pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Pink we didn't make a promo and coffee ton and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings. Now in pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: We said, pumpkin spice French fries. I eat those two. New research suggests that pumpkin spice rain as the king of fall flavors, may be ending good. Nearly half forty five percent of people are tired of the basic pumpkin spice flavors. According to said new survey. It finds that fifty eight percent think there are better flavors in the season, like cinnamon, salted caramel.
Speaker 1: Okay, salted caramel.
Speaker 3: There, candy apple, cinnamon, yes, salted caramel. Yes, candy Apple.
Speaker 1: I did a girl named Cinnamon one time.
Speaker 2: I'm sure candy Apple was far behind.
Speaker 1: Huh, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Actually, numbers are in for Starbucks. In the world of inflation, where people were trying to cut back, Starbucks was number one on the list. Well duh, people said, I'm not going there anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, even before all this inflation crap happened. I would come to work, I get my coffee where any respectable Louisvillion Wood and that's Dongers Vpat. But I would always sit at that light and look over the Starbucks and there would be a line around the building for people waiting to get a cup of coffee burnt coffee. Let me tell you something like if I decide, hey, I want to eat the this or whatever it might be, and I go and there's a line to drive through, I'm like, oh, we ain't going there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I kept believe in my morning.
Speaker 3: Fill it all the way to the absolute brim and make sure it's a thousand degrees.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We drive passed the one in Crest with at seventy one. It'll be August thirtieth, one hundred and five degrees and there's a line around the building to get coffee.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I don't want to break it to you guys, but I'll do it right here on the earth. Oh no, Sometimes I get to work right at the last minute.
Speaker 2: Really, it's revelation, it's the true true.
Speaker 3: You all don't know wice that, but such you're in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Some mornings, I get here right as soon as show starts. I can't imagine planning an extra fifteen minutes so I could sit in the line to get a couple of coffee.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you this. The all the employees are those like Disney employees. They're all like, hello, how is your day?
Speaker 1: Are they really?
Speaker 2: When can I get you? Today?
Speaker 1: The sky?
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 3: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Do you have like the lemon slice of bread?
Speaker 3: Left?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: De we yes we do, dewey, yes we do. Would you like that regularly? You want us to warm it up for you?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm not gonna tip your fascist silence fascist republican fascist.
Speaker 2: Uh. But they always have the best employees. I will tell you that I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have guessed that maybe second best to Chick fil a. Chick fil a, man, I don't know what they do to their They program those kids.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What you pour coffee? No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I'm an artist.
Speaker 3: I assemble masterpieces.
Speaker 1: I'm an artist. Watch me make a leaf out of cream?
Speaker 2: How long was it training for coffee shop? Six?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: It's what training?
Speaker 3: Do we get paid for training too?
Speaker 1: We new started the union.
Speaker 2: See what happens is they just pour hot water over this stuff.
Speaker 1: Understand, we started a barista union.
Speaker 2: This stuff comes out of the bottom.
Speaker 1: Coffee hills went out of order, went out of business.
Speaker 2: Wonder what fascist? I know that sometimes you drag in some of your Southern comfort hot tub stuff into the house. You dirty up your carpet.
Speaker 3: He has both double whammy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not from the Southern covered hot tub.
Speaker 4: This might because it might be from getting out of my Southern covered hot tub with wet feet and then walking through the yard.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's go a track.
Speaker 4: Dirt, yeah, bree stuff, even dog duty in that's right, I've said it.
Speaker 2: You stop it. That's the scientific I'm.
Speaker 1: Going through therapy and I'm to open it all up to everybody.
Speaker 2: From this point forward.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't You wouldn't believe the stuff that gets in our carpets.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, I have no worries.
Speaker 4: Don't fret about your carpets, especially this month Zero res Air, dunk and carpet clean. How's your carpets? Ours are spectacular because of zero res and right now you can use zero res in. They're patented ZR water, which is far superior to the other guys. It doesn't leave behind chemicals and residues that will collect dust and to breed actually make your carpets look worse as the week's go on.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Go with the best zero res and right now. If you use coded w h as you're going to get by two get too free. We like to call that a bogo buy two rooms of carpet and get two rooms of carpet clean. But this is gonna last just this Month's the book now at zero Resluisville dot com. Back after this, Hey, coming up next hour. Yeah, if you've ever wanted to get creeped out by a I listen to this story. It's creepy, it's very up