Speaker 1: It's nice eyes.
Speaker 2: Undoing Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, we just had I thought a really good hour with some good calls. Jaredillion, who you can follow him, uh as we as he mentioned at the end of last hour, Jaredillion money dot com, uh J A R E D Dillion D I L L I A N money dot com. This was a a day that investors needed. I'd love to know your reaction you heard from you know, a stock market expert. Love to get your reaction. Six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty, triple eight nine two nine, ten thirty. There was reaction from the president. We'll get to all of that, I promise, But what I want to do is I just want to get to phone calls. Initially, we have the sound bites from the President today, obviously, who had some questions thrown at him at an event at the White House this afternoon. So we had that. But more importantly, we want to get this many of you in on. This is your faith restored in Certainly Donald Trump was not looking particularly good when after the stock market had had lost you know somewhere don close to ten percent over four trading days. Let me let me get going here. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six seven. Nobody can predict the stock market, yet we all have opinions, so all opinions are equal. Let me go to Riccardo in Grotton. Hey, Ricardo, welcome.
Speaker 3: How are you hey? First time camer.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. Always great to hear first, Doc Gallers, and I'm delighted that you joined us. Go ahead, Riccardo, what's your take on all of this?
Speaker 3: Well? I have two things. He's Trump is a golfer, and they and uh a scam artist. And I put those two things together, and I think that we we've all just willingness an incredible game of poker.
Speaker 1: Okay, I I understand. I don't believe he's a scam artist, although I see he certainly has run you know, the Trump universities and h you hear the ads about the super Trump watches and all of that. I understand, But I think the phrase game artist is a little strong. But that's your opinion.
Speaker 3: I agree it's a little strong.
Speaker 1: It's okay, but that's your that's your opinion. And he is and he is a golfer, but he's gambler more than anything. In my opinion, If if this works for him, and if he's able to do what he says he wants to do, which is to reduce the federal debt and also bring manufacturing back to America, he becomes sort of a transitional president on the level of other transitional presidents.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, I've gotten a lot of a lot more respect for him, lightly than I had. But you know, I think he's been playing poker with China.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely definitely doing that. I mean, this is this, this is the stair doown. And one of the concerns I think that he has is and I'm I don't know what, what do you think about this? But you've got Taiwan sitting off the coast of China. Pretty clear to me that China would love to be able to bring Taiwan back into the UH, into the People's Republic. It's a it's an independent country. And well they they they may try, but I don't know we could allow that to happen until we can get chip manufacturing back in this country. I mean, we got there have been a bunch of presidents who have made some bad decisions and we can you know, you can look back and he can say, well, you know, the twenty years that we spent in Iraq and Afghanistan. We had to do it after nine to eleven, but boy, it seemed that a lot of money, a lot of lives expended, and at the end of the day we were we were coming home with our tail between our legs. And so you look at that, you know, have we lost prestige in the world stage. There's little things that I see, I don't know about you regarding.
Speaker 3: Them, but that's that's been part of this strategy. His strategy has been to look very haphazard and unpredictable, and.
Speaker 1: He is okay, so so the unpredictability, I think right now, he's disappointed that putin is uh has not complied with the seafire in Ukraine, so he's disappointed there. He's fighting with federal judges over all sorts of issues, you know, whether it's the doge cots or you know, the deportations.
Speaker 4: Uh I, I to someone extent, don't understand why he has taken on all of these battles simultaneously, unless he feels.
Speaker 1: That he only has about another year or so to to put some wins up on the board, or as most presidents have a bad turnaround in those off year elections. I think he's feeling that pressure. I I it's pretty complex, Ricardo. Did you vote for him?
Speaker 3: And no, no, I didn't. Okay, But like I said, I A teed him has gone up. I think his strategy is to look helter skelter and he has having the tariffs go on and off, and.
Speaker 1: You know, he's there's an unpredictable here and that in of itself is going to cause the stock market to to uh to shake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he he's uh, he's working in China and uh, China's de Mark.
Speaker 1: Ricardo, let me ask you one question. Yeah, who would you rather have? I know you told me you voted for him, but who would you Who would you go to sleep tonight more comfortable knowing Donald Trump or Joe Biden was in the White House Right now?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump has started something and he's going to finish it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see, we'll see. Ricardo, thank you very much. Always great to hear from first time callers. Thanks for listening, and come on back soon. Okay, look forward to your second time call.
Speaker 3: All right, I look forward to too.
Speaker 1: Thanks. You have a great night, all right, go and take a break here six I got a bunch of open lines here. Don't be intimidated. I think some of you think, well, this is over my head, this is the economy. No, this is your life, this is your country, and this is your future. And whatever your instinct is. If you feel better today, or if you feel that today was a uh it's sometimes called the dead cat bounce on Wall Street. Uh. And you think that that this is temporary, feel free if you feel that the president has has has done what he has to do, and he's got to do it quickly because time runs out. He's a second term president. He's not a first term president. He's a second term president, which puts him at a particular disadvantage politically. Sounds to me like he's trying to to erase that disadvantage. That's my thought. But I'm more interested in yours. Here the number six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty, it got some wide open lines. Please, don't be intimidated. So far, the ladies have been very quiet on this issue. Most you know, this is this is our future, this is our country, and whether you like him or not, he is the president of the United States and he has been elected, and just as we had Joe Biden, we now have Donald Trump. And I want to hear from you whatever your opinion is. Today was a good day for the stock market. When it's a good day for the stock market, it's a good day for America. How when it can it last? Is this an aberration or does this I think it was a brilliant move and it's show something that probably should have been Maybe it was anticipated that this ninety day, if you want to call it a cooling off period, it's an opportunity for him to get to some agreements and negotiations with other countries. And what is wrong with saying to another country, look, we will not charge you tariffs on your products coming into America if you do not charge us a tariff of our products coming into your country. I think that's where he would like to get I don't know if he can get there, but it's going to be interesting to watch. Join the conversation six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Do not be shy coming back on Nightside.
Speaker 2: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to the cause you're going to go to Peter in New York. Peter love to know your thoughts on the last few days, the last week, for that matter. What do you think.
Speaker 5: Well, I was going to call you about something else that you talked about earlier. Sure, you mentioned when when they took the drug companies out of Puerto Rico after they made that deal with Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did they do that?
Speaker 5: They screwed Puerto Rico. Those buildings are still empty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was nineteen ninety six and it was a coalition of Republicans and Democrats. It was not you know, led, It was Gingrich and Bill Clinton and Democrats and Republicans. I've looked at the vote, and of course a lot of those members of Congress are now gone. But it was an interesting for sure. But yeah, I mean that'says thirty years ago, but there were a lot of twenty twenty eight years ago. But it was just interesting to see this coalition because normally it's the Democrats on one side. Republicans say, this was intermixed. I don't understand it. I guess you'd have to trail Paola. Well, I don't have any proof of that. Well, I get you. I understand what you're saying about. I don't have any I don't have any proof of that. It just looks in retro expect like and certainly during COVID, that's when it became pretty apparent to me that our UH supply lines were just too far extended. It's the simplest act. I wonder if China were to were to invade Taiwan, what the hell are we going to do about it?
Speaker 5: I mean, well is down so much, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh that's I mean, that's something. Maybe he's aware of that, he's trying to buy some time. I don't know. Well, I understand that point of view. I'm I'm withholding judgment. To be really honest with you, he's either the smartest guy but but his or or he's somebody who has just puffed himself up and I and I know that people are going to say to me, Daniel a fool to even say that.
Speaker 5: No, you're not, that's who he was.
Speaker 1: I could give you a history. No, I know the history. I know the history. He's a New Yorker, Peter, you're a New Yorker.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's worse than that. He got thrown out of high school. He father bought him five deferments to keep that as a military.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I understand that. I do understand all of that. But the question is, he's what we have right now exactly. We're stuck with him. What do you do about? I mean, what do you do? Find find the tallest building and jump off. No, no, no. He surrounded himself with much better people, in my opinion, in this administration that he did in the first apartment. Okay, good, would you agree?
Speaker 5: And no, I don't know anything about them?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think he's I hate him.
Speaker 1: Okayspies the man. Don't be blinded, Peter, don't be blinded by your hate. Okay, I mean, let's you know, let's uh. Look. I wasn't a fan of Joe Biden. Joe Biden was there, that professional politician who eventually kind of in the Peter principle, rose up with the Democratic Party. But hey, he was our president. I was rooting for him to be scassful. I think you got to do that, even if you don't know. I with you, all right, Peter was always great to hear you boys. Keep keep you to my friend, you'd be well. Everything going well, I hope you personally better.
Speaker 5: I'm still fighting that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, just hang in there, man, summer's coming. Let's enjoy this summer. Okay, thanks, Peter, absolutely, good night. Let me go next to Colleen in Boston. Colleen, you were next on nightside. Welcome?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 6: Colleen?
Speaker 1: That's what That's what it says on the board, Colleen, you tell me what it is. Sorry, Pauline, Okay, Well, you know Rob tells me what happens is that that people he asks and he confirms, and he and he has to spell the name. But I think you told him Pauline, and and he was doing it a little quickly. Pauline, welcome. I'm sorry to introduce you incorrectly. Go right ahead.
Speaker 7: Not to worry. And so you said, don't be shy. And I have just got a call and say, I can't imagine how anybody.
Speaker 8: Is calling this man brilliant.
Speaker 7: I am absolutely horrified that the American public have put this man in office. Well alone would would be cause for suspect. There are so many of them. I can't I can't understand how how he's in office.
Speaker 1: So I think let's let's be realistic for a second. He won an election. He won an election narrowly. There was no mandate, as he likes to say. However, he did carry these seven battleground states, which very few people expected either he or his Democratic opponent to carry all seven battleground states. So he appealed to different constituencies. He actually made more inroads with minority voters than any Republican in recent history. I've looked at the poll numbers.
Speaker 7: I understand. I'm not arguing with the poll numbers. However, even I'll start with, his story was always if he didn't win, he was going to say elections were fraudulent, and he wins, and all of a sudden they're not. I mean, so couldn't be more hypocritical in my view. He loses an election and he calls it fraudulent, he wins all of a sudden, Oh yeah, everything's accurate. How people see that as astounding to me? Let alone? You know the banquetcies he's got as a businessman, he's got a criminal conviction based on jurys of his peers.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have a let me correct in that, Pauline, he doesn't have a criminal conviction. Okay, he was. He lost civil lawsuits he doesn't have a criminal conviction, and I, just as a lawyer, I have to correct you. I can't let that go inaccurately. I mean, he has been in more court rooms than that any of us would care to be. And you're absolutely right on the civil the losses in civil cases, in terms of a defamation case, et cetera. You're absolutely correct with those.
Speaker 7: A jury of his peers. I mean again, one of these alone could raise an eyebrow. I am astounded, and quite honestly, Dan said, don't be shy.
Speaker 6: I won't.
Speaker 7: You're an intelligent man, and you do this. I can't believe you're thinking he's brilliant with all these things that he's got going against him, and just watching our economy crash. Right, Okay, I've just gone to the grocery.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure you understand what I said. Okay, we have some serious problems as a nation, and I'm going to list them for you, and I think you're going to agree with me. We have a thirty seven trillion dollar national debt. You're aware of that, right, yep. A debt that has been built by Republicans and Democrats, including himself in the first term.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: We got to do something about that. That debt is growing and growing and grow, and my generation won't pay for it. And I don't know how old you are on I'm not going to ask you, but generations that are coming into the workforce today, we're going to saddle future generations with this debt. We have China, which has one point four billion people, that is looking across a fairly short period devotion and wants to take over Taiwan, which is the computer chip capital of the world. That's a problem. We have putin bombing the hell out of Ukraine in War of aggression that has gone on now for three years. That's a problem. We have North Korean troops fighting alongside Russians in the Ukraine. That's a problem. And we apparently Ukraine has captured a couple of Chinese soldiers fighting alongside North Koreans and Russians. We got huge problems. He's the only president we have. We can we can say everything we want about him, But what I'm saying is if what he's trying to do works, and if he somehow is able to, you know, transform the country and find all of the waste and the abuse and the fraud that he claims exists, and if he could somehow reduce the federal debt, he would become I'm not saying he's brilliant, but he would become a transformational president. If he fails to do that, he's going to be right there with Herb. He'll be below Herbert Cuver. He's gambling his presidency on this. I don't know how else to explain it.
Speaker 7: I understand what you're saying, and I am not schooled enough in all the ins and outs of all of those Okay. I'm simply saying what you have just described is a great, big giant if and he's successful. And I'm just saying, I have absolutely no faith in this mege o'maniac that we have seen. And I'm not talking about any pungents. I'm talking about words out of his own mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you have every right to believe, you know. I am not trying to dissuade you of your beliefs. I hope you understand that there's more than enough on the record for you to believe that. Okay, But history proves that occasionally, occasionally in this country, presidents who were elected by the American people. For example, Lincoln was really a failed country lawyer who had lost a Senate election in Illinois. But he was the right guy for the right time. In eighteen sixty one, Ronald Reagan was a failed Hollywood actor. Do you remember he was ridiculed that his co star was in bedtime for Bonzo was a monkey. I don't know, it's true, it's true, it's true.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 1: And Reagan rose to the occasion. I am rooting for Donald Trump to rise to the occasion, just as I was rooting for Joe Biden to rise the occasion because he's the only president we got. I don't necessarily I called for Donald Trump to get off the Republican ticket in twenty sixteen after the so called Billy not the so called after the Billy Bush tape was released, in which he bragged about his ability to do what he wanted to with women. Okay, I couldn't believe that after January sixth he was able to come back within the Republican Party, and I certainly didn't think he would win regain the presidency. But this is where we're at, and that's all I'm saying. And my job is to try to talk to people and get their point of view, and I am very happy that you were kind enough to call tonight. And I suspect, I suspect you might be a first time caller.
Speaker 7: I have actually called before.
Speaker 1: Well, I want you to call more often because I need I need points of view. I don't want to have just one side of point of view on this program. That's boring.
Speaker 5: I had it.
Speaker 1: I feel we had a really good conversation. You said you got it all out, you didn't pull any punches, and I told you why. I do believe that sometimes sometimes presidents who we expect the least of are happen to just I don't know if it's divine providence, I don't know if it's luck, but sometimes in the past it's worked. And I certainly would prefer to see Donald Trump be successful than to have him to fail to accomplish what I think needs to be accomplished in this country. That's all I mean.
Speaker 7: I will say, certainly, in his first hundred days, he's doing a very successful job of tanking our economy. And I'm coming from somebody who is feeling it drastically. And how did you feel.
Speaker 1: About How did you feel about the stock market today?
Speaker 7: I felt better about it?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you give him Let me ask you this. I'm going to ask you one other question.
Speaker 7: I'm not even sure I know all the ins and outs. I haven't looked. But my understanding is the stock market changed today because he paused what he said he was.
Speaker 8: Going to do about tariffs.
Speaker 1: That's my question. You've just you've just predicted my question. Do you give him any credit, this megalomaniac, as you described him, for having the either courage and or wisdom to say, guess what what I proposed isn't working. Let's back it off for ninety days. Do you give him any credit for at least second guessing himself?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: No, fair enough, So let me say I will say that. I will also follow that up and say, I hope I hate being wrong, but man, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 7: I hope I'm wrong because I would like to see our world not be as desperate as it is. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, Pauline, you were a great call. We had a great exchange. I hope you continue to listen and please call back soon. You got it. Thank you, Dan, Okay, have a great night. Six one seven, four thirty six one, seven, nine three, one ten thirty. I got full lines at two five four ten thirty. I shouldn't even given that number if you want to be on six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty. Coming right back on night Side.
Speaker 2: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on w BZY Hazy, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: H Right, we going to Rachel and Quincy. Rachel, appreciate your patience. Hold through the news. Go aheadhead Rachel.
Speaker 10: Hey Dan, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. What's your reaction all of this activity of the last week or so, Rachel.
Speaker 6: So, one thing I'm gonna say, Diana, is I one hundred percent agree with everything you have said. I think what happens with a lot of people, no matter what kind of company is, people are afraid to change. I agree with what is going on with what mister Trump, mister President Trump is doing as far as like the tariffs and trying to bring back the businesses to the United States. I heard Hyundai was doing something thing with the six billion dollar something to bring back something, you know, to the United States. And I think, again, my figure, they don't like him because he's crass, because he's this he's honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but look he's a he's a he's a different type of president, okay, and I I can tell you some pluses. I can tell you some minuses. Pauline certainly identified minuses. There's no question about that. And there are people who who will root against him being successful because they do not want to have been wrong about this guy. The problem that they have is that he's the president of the United States, and if things go well, he'll get the credit. If they go badly, he'll be blamed. That's the American policeitical system. You know, Lyndon Johnson. Back in the day when he when he passed civil rights UH legislation and Medicare and Medicaid, he was hailed as a great president. And then he got himself in the quagmar of Vietnam and he had to decide not to run for election. So the tables can turn on these on these political leaders circumstances. I've said before, Jimmy Carter. I think Jimmy Carter, who goes down as a as an ineffective president, was the victim of circumstances over which he had no control. I truly do believe that. And if you study this stuff, you're going to I think most people, fear minded people will come to that conclusion. And I cited for and I cited for Pauline, you know, Lincoln and Reagan. Not much was expected.
Speaker 9: And so.
Speaker 6: Listen, we all grew up whatever. And my thing is, okay, I could sit and maybe talk to Donald Trump and say, and he may swear, he may do this, he may do that. We've all grown up like that.
Speaker 1: We've all grown up with nobody. Nobody grew up. Look he grew up with with money, no one. I mean, look, he he had breaks that and that a lot of people. You know, Let's just let's just agree, you and I Rachel that let's see how this plays out, okay, and and let's see if he turns out to be someone who a year or two from now will say, you know what, his ideas were good or his ideas were horrible. I want to give him the opportunity to succeed.
Speaker 11: That's that's that's you know you know what, Dan, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Let's just see. And the whole thing is and is like, did it happen to asked? Yep, yep, not really, But you know what, and I know that we have talked about how Unfortunately, I was a victim of somebody that wasn't in this country that tried to break into my house during the day.
Speaker 1: Rachel, here's what I gotta do. I'm up on my break, so I got to take my break. I appreciate what you say. Uh, And and keep calling the program and we'll talk again sometime in the very near future. Okay, hold that story for the next.
Speaker 8: Can I just ask you do me a favor because I know that you are. I just lost my dad a couple of days ago to.
Speaker 6: The Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 8: Yep, just I just yeah, it's bad, but I if you could just because I know you like the prayers, so and I know my dad would.
Speaker 1: Okay, you you got that. You got that. And there's a whole bunch of people in the audience tonight. And uh did he literally pass two days ago?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 6: He he choked on a hamburger.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that's I know.
Speaker 1: Park is terrible disease, terrible disease. Anyway, I have that Jordan, Jordan Rich is trying to deal with that disease right now too, Rachel. I gotta run thoughts and for his for you, Okay, and hopefully he's listening to us in a better place. Thanks Rachel. We got to take a quick break.
Speaker 2: Right back on Nightside Night Side with Dan Ray, I'm telling you Boston's news Radio, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I have pack lines. I want to try to get everybody, and so I'm going to ask everyone to please be as sick think as they can. I don't know why you decide to fill the lines up at this hour of the night. Nick in Winchester, Nick, next on Nightside, I want to listen to what you gotta say, but you gotta say it six sing cliff On me go ahead and Nick, Hey, Dan.
Speaker 9: I want to say hello, I'm cancer free and congratulations.
Speaker 3: Thanks brother. I talked to you on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think people are all upset, but I think they got to.
Speaker 3: Give it a little time. I'm going on a percent agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope they do give it some time, and I hope that it succeeds. I mean, you know, I don't know. I mean there are people out there who don't want it to succeed. I don't understand that. I really don't.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 1: Also, I got to go. I'll see you on the twenty seventh. You bet you all right, Nick, looking forward to it. Thanks buddy, I congratulations, thank you. Let me get to jacket down to the cape, Jack and cape cod go ahead, Jack.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan, you've got a really rich, deep perspective tonight that you're bringing out. Hear a lot of that in your callers. And what I want to point you to is the it's a YouTube video called un Learning Market Idollatry and it's by Professor Richard wolf Have you ever heard of him?
Speaker 1: Never have? Hey?
Speaker 3: If tell you, tell your your your group there to look him up. He'd be an awesome guest. Okay, he really Okay?
Speaker 1: And what does his name again? Professor?
Speaker 3: What Richard Wolfe? W O L?
Speaker 1: Does he teach? Where does he teach?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't I couldn't tell you, but he's out, you know, you just just look up.
Speaker 1: He's interested. By the way, I don't have a group. I have one producer at night, one producer of the day. People think I have like a team of twenty people.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: You sending me stuff? People send me stuff three hours to listen to, Okay, And it's like I get I don't have young. I've all I can do to get the show together anyway, you guys are thanks. Thanks, I'll check him out. Richard Wolf w O L F with an E or just just double F double lift double F. Okay, then that should be easy to find. I'll try to find him. Thanks, Jack, appreciate it. All right. Let me get two more in quickly. At least here I got Christine dadim Christine to go right ahead.
Speaker 11: I agree with you, Dan, what you're saying about the stock mopis and everything. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 11: Do you agree with the statement the State House said he's still in this country and the chaos? Do you believe that?
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Haley Haley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well again I would expect, you know, Governor Kayley to say that and also to believe that. And hey, we were in chaos for a few days at least half. He had the courage or or or whatever. He recognized what was going on, and I think he uh, he took he took uh, he took action. By the way, just looked up Richard Wolf. Professor. He's an American Marxian theorist. Okay, he teaches that. He said emeritus at UMass and he's a Marxist. I don't think I'm gonna use it, to be honest with you, but that's okay if it's the same.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: You bet you. Thanks you, Steve, Thank you very much. If we go to John in Pennsylvania, John getting a little tight on time here, go ahead, all right?
Speaker 10: Well his history is that a dishonorable, dishonest man. I'm not certain how much credit one deserves for mitigating a disaster of his own creation. By the way, you're not going to give.
Speaker 1: Him, John. Look, John, you're not going to give him credit for anything. Okay, you're not gonna give him credit for anything. I don't expect you to give him credit for anything. I'm simply saying that he at least had I don't care what you want to call he had enough common sense to say, Okay, this isn't working. He apparently was listening to Peter Navarro. He now is listening to his Treasury secretary, who I think is more qualified. I don't know if you did you listen to the ten o'clock hour tonight, Jared Dillion, I was not able to listen. I think if you get a chance to go back and listen to him. Not that I'm going to change your mind, John, but I think that he's a pretty good analysis. He's a very interesting guy.
Speaker 10: The bond market began to slide along with the stock market.
Speaker 1: We talked about that. We talked well, no, everyone saw the stock market. It was the bond market last night, and it was China and Japean dumping dumping the US treasuries. Yeah, we agree with We talked about that last howay you missed it, John, We talked about it last hour. I don't disagree with you. Bye. By the way.
Speaker 10: The individual in the White House who is a convicted felon, by the way, you were.
Speaker 3: Incorrect on that.
Speaker 1: What felony was he convicted of?
Speaker 10: John, He was convicted on third or four counts in New York State, Sir.
Speaker 1: No, what is the felony he was convicted on? The fela wasn't a felony. It was it was, it was, it was, it was, it was not. If it was a felony, John, he would be in prison. It is not a felony. He was convicted on what's called a bookkeeping matter, which was a civil matter.
Speaker 10: He was not convicted.
Speaker 1: You can wish it was a felony. John, I've had it, John, good night, John, You're absolutely wrong, Joe in Lynn, Joe, you get to good Joe.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I can't make it. Sorry, I can't make it to twenty seven.
Speaker 1: But I'm going.
Speaker 9: I hope I can get in for cancer treatment. Yeah, I think we should give him a chance. I don't like tariffs either, but we should get someone if they did take advantage of our country, he should try and work something out. He does deserve a chance. You're correct, And I wanted to touch base on that and say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. That's all I'm trying to say. I mean, it's like I don't if if if Trump came up with a cure for cancer tomorrow, people like John wouldn't accept it. They would rather die of cancer then then accept some sort of a vaccine that Trump would come up with you if it was right, he was the American Medical Society, American Medical Association, this is what we have waited for forever. Donald Trump is personally counted in the laboratory. And that's the problem with this country right now. There were people who felt the same way about about Joe Biden. Was was Biden? You're right, he No, No, he wasn't.
Speaker 9: He was not convicted. He was he was not convicted. You're right, he was not a convicted fellow. John got it wrong.
Speaker 1: You're right. If he convicted felon, he would not have been even he would have lost every right to be to be the president of the United States. You know. Again, it was they got him on bookkeeping, whether or not money that was paid to the stripper, uh or the prostitute or whoever you want to call her, uh, out of his own pocket, out of his own pocket.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But was somehow, and Michael Cohen came in again. They're can They're convinced in their own mind that that this guy is the is the cause of everything that's wrong with America, and they get blinded by it. There were people who, you know, look, Joe Biden became president. He became president miraculously. I mean, he was he was the last man standing. He was the one guy that the Democrats thought could be Donald Trump. They they they took the nomination away from Senator Senator Sanders, gave it to Hillary Clinton, and she lost to Donald Trump. She was probably the only one that Donald Trump could.
Speaker 9: Be anyway, go ahead, I hope I can make it next time you have a get together, but I won't be able to make it this time. But thanks you anyway.
Speaker 1: We'll be there in spirit, all right, Joe, thank you much. All right, thank you much, and good luck on your treatments. We're done for then, And how much Rob? What are we looking at? Thirty seconds? Okay? Not a convicted felon, Ladies and gentlemen, not a convicted felon. And if someone tells you that they're wrong, they're wrong. It was a bookkeeping business, clerical civil conviction, civil conviction or thirty four counts for one count. They made it, thirty four counts. Done for the night. Everybody will see themorrow night. My name's Dan Ray. This is Night's side. Thanks to the callers, including my friend John, who normally gets more time. I want to thank all of you. Want to thank Rob. I want to thank Maria, want to thank Karen. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie is who passed fifteen years ago in February. That's all your pets are a past. They loved you. I do believe you'll see them again. We'll see again tomorrow. Night. Have a great Thursday. I'll be on Facebook nice out with Dan Ray in about a minute.