Speaker 1: We are recording Open Backley's gentlemen Especial. This another I Guess off the Books episode of EXPI Radio. Just a quick little little chat my boy at the call from bc BC three bc W. Shout to him real quick. Wait is it BC three or b t W. I'm so so much al right, is BC three thing?
Speaker 2: Or oh I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not me though, Oh forgive me, forgive me, but yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'm here with him at the call from three Combination of Wrestling right him right right up to Black New Jersey, shout to him real quick, and I just wanted him to come on, just tell me what's going on. What's going on. That's pretty much the crux of why I have one right now, Just tell me what's going on with you and Anthony Gargonne. Let's go into it.
Speaker 3: So as you know, ever, uh Grand Dragon Champion, he won the he Grant, he won the Grand Dragon Tournament, and then uh, you know, as he was defending the title.
Speaker 4: And everything, he started to feel like, you know, I didn't promote him as much as my other champions, you know, So on the day when we had Anthony Gang Gone.
Speaker 2: Faced, Jay Boogie j Boogie actually beat him won the title. Now, Ganggone had invited me into the ring to discuss, you know, the way he felt about what happened when he lost the title.
Speaker 4: As I came into the ring to discuss the situation, Anthony Gangold attacked me.
Speaker 2: He hit me with the hip mandibleu claw and just hand me down for the count.
Speaker 4: So now after that, you know, it's like whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't put your hands on the boss.
Speaker 2: And when he did that, she you.
Speaker 4: Know, he opened that door. He opened Tandiora's box. So at the last show.
Speaker 2: He uh, you know, he won the Grand and he was the the first winner of the Grand Rumble.
Speaker 4: But then after the Grand Rubble, he was given uh romal title match to play Stabber's Carter.
Speaker 2: Now you know, Anthony gang Gong was round, but uh.
Speaker 4: I wasn't about to let that go down, cause you know, vengeance is a dish best served cold.
Speaker 2: So I hired Bence Still to go out there as Anthony gang Gong was uh fighting.
Speaker 4: Daggage Carter and I had been still tender room up a little bit, just a little bit, you know, So you know, it's been a back and forth thing with me and Anthony gan gone ever since he put me at.
Speaker 2: That mandible claw, you know. So it's like do unto others as you would have to do unto you. One good time deserves another, right, I hear that.
Speaker 1: I hear that real quick. I ha, I have it queued up right here, the a the audio of his promo, but nothing tired thing plus the the crux of it, and I'm i'm'a play. Let me look you here, okay, all right, because of the bull's eye, it's on you, and I don't care how big it still is. I'm gonna go through him, even if I.
Speaker 5: Have out his stomach and crawl through it to get to you, to put this mandible claw back down you?
Speaker 2: And have you ever wanted to give up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There you go? Cut off there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're not gonna let that happen other than that he tasting that man again? Not at all?
Speaker 1: What the question, because because no, I I there's a lot going on on my end, right, So I'll forgive me if I have time to see every single start second of what's going on in every promotion all at the same time. So what is that he did? What is that he did? Been still due to Gargonne.
Speaker 2: When gang Gone came, I mean, when Vince still was.
Speaker 4: Fighting Davis and as Vince still had his back turn, I mean, I'm sorry, Anthony gang Gone was fighting. Davis called up and as Anthony had his back turn, I said, Vince still to the ring to give Anthony gang Gone a choke slam. He choke slammed Anthony gang Gone through the gates of hell and laid him out, allowing Davis to get the pen even easier than he would have as Anthony if Vince Still didn't come out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I had been still to.
Speaker 1: Him about Okay, okay, so what's next? What's ull? What's the next progression in this story, in this feud and this this fall, the role that's going on. You know what next?
Speaker 4: You know what, I've been talking to Vince still, and I think I'm gonna have Vince Steele versus Anthony gang Gone coming up. I'm putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, making sure Ben Steel is available for that day. And once he lets me know that he's definitely available and we get God's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get a big, big, big Christmas gift, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, there is there like any of Bensony shows coming up for bc W in your future.
Speaker 4: Yes, December fifteenth, Christmas with the Vengeance. We actually just started releasing matches right now. The first match that was released was Pretty Boy Smooth and Jay Bougie taken.
Speaker 2: On Nolo Katano and Raheem Royal.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be Killionaire's Club versus called Blood of Killers, and we have released the Faithful's choice Faithful.
Speaker 2: As you know, the Queen of the North tournament.
Speaker 4: Happened and we have the twenty twenty three Queen of the North which is Christina Marie, the twenty twenty four Queen of the North which is Metorious Mimi, and the original Queen of the North which is Fay Jackson. So we put a poll out and asked the faithful which one of these ladies what they like to see take on the current reigning and defending Woman's.
Speaker 2: Champion and Vicious Vicki. The faithful have spoken and they want to see Vicious Vicky take.
Speaker 4: On Victorious meeting. So that'll also be happening on December fifteenth. Right Hand Digital partner Jersey one of those six Bergen Avenue Dose at two about at three.
Speaker 1: What's this I hear about Nunzio challenging Darius Carter.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, well Darius Carter, as you know, he's the world havingweight champion.
Speaker 2: He's been defending that title day in and day out. And what he wanted is he.
Speaker 4: Has been able to face all of his trainers and successfully defeat them. So when Nunzio got word of this, he's like, wait a minute, Darius has never defeateed me, and he's not going to defeat me. So when light of Daviius's request to face his fighting train you know, none stepped up. I said, hey, Various, if you want it, you got it. So we uh it was that match and it's said to happen as well on December fifteen. So that was called versus his trainer Nonza.
Speaker 1: Yoh, okay, okay, real quick, I have I have a proemo that nons you'll cut right here on this radio the other day. I'm gonna play it right now once again. Let's play.
Speaker 2: Curious Reached.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, hello everybody there you go, this is you some they also know me.
Speaker 2: You hear it? We do?
Speaker 5: For I like to announce I'm making my debut for Bree Combination December fifteenth in Richfield Park, New Jersey, three pm. Very excited about this viney area, please come by. I spoke to the promoter and he.
Speaker 1: Informed me that I wait for he spoke to you personally, and.
Speaker 2: He spoke to me personally. He reached out to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, all I bet.
Speaker 5: Darius Carter was a student of mine, and apparently he's challenging me to a match, which I kind of find weird because he is a champion. Usually a challenger challenges the champion to get the belt. But from when I hear I think in the ten twelve years, I guess he's been working and I guess I started training him ten years ago. Uh, he thinks he could beat the trainer. So, Darius, I want you to bring yourself on December fifteenth. I'm gonna bring myself and you better bring that championship because you're gonna carry it into the building and I'm gonna carry it out.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: And there you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, that man means business, everybody. So we have some very.
Speaker 1: Exciting news to what's this? Oh it's commercial eye here all right told me it's done. Yeah, thought on that thought mm so wait so wait wa so hypically. Wait, who question, I'm deeinicely speaking, right, So what if Nonzio wins the championship? You okay with that? Like like a like a non contracted guy walking with a chat with the title, Oh man.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought about that? I a man. Listen, E Nondio is a legend. You know, he's a ec W gray and he.
Speaker 4: Is Dadus's trainer, so you know, s sometimes it's tryna can ever take the student I I I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To this match. If none of your beats Davis, that would be like a major upset. But hey, I'm here for it. Made the best man win?
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll tell you right now who I'm well, what have my money on? I have my money on? M Mr Carter oh car though, yeah, yeah, I'm I mean, I'm quick, I'm giving, I'm my my tone of Dad. I'm becoming quite a fan of his. I'll be honest with you, and I'm wanna have him on the show to be honest with me, to be honest with y'all. So stay tune for that. Everybody let me crying, kin, I have say two for that, say true for that. Mkay. Okay, cool, cool, cool. So you still we have a lot a lot come on the time fifteenth right, Oh yeah, so stay tuned for death, stay tuned for that. Okay, okay, okay, okay, ba back toe so back to uh uh what's the name again? Uh? Anthony Guart gone right? So, oh you're gonna be present during that match?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely gonna be present during that match for sure.
Speaker 4: If I'm not standing next event, said wing Sign, I will definitely be on comments every watch a hood and action as it uncos that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything and and do you think that this will be that regardless of who's who wins, who does well, who says what in this match?
Speaker 2: Right with?
Speaker 1: Will we'll it be over? Whatever? We whatever? You got't be over?
Speaker 2: Do you know? Honestly, I think it's far from over. Mm I think can't go.
Speaker 4: And once a piece of me and uh, I definitely want somebody to get a piece of game going.
Speaker 1: So we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, we'll see, we'll see what happens. You know. One's Vincent Greens to take on this light work for me?
Speaker 1: Mmkay okay, he said The seven fifteenth friends, right, now it's right now, say eleven. I mean it's like November twenty first, like what just sigh of three weeks? Right, just shy three weeks, just sir, I might come by it exact kay uh let me see wait it's more than three weeks. That's m ll.
Speaker 2: Say three weeks and three days.
Speaker 1: Let's the side for four weeks cyber a month. Okay, it's like okay, uh cool, I might okay, blah black bet I might actually I might. I'll I'll try it. I'll try to c I'll try to come out to uh, come out. How many how's your ticket?
Speaker 4: Let me know if you listen, if you come in, you be my guest, so I'll put your name on my guest. Listen, you come on in and have a good time with us, all right?
Speaker 2: Bet that?
Speaker 1: Bet that that real? Quick? Tell tellybody, tell everybody at home how much for tickets?
Speaker 4: Front road tickets are thirty dollars, Second road tickets are twenty five, and general ad mension is twenty.
Speaker 1: So you gon hear that that's nothing, man, thirty three bucks at best. That's nothing, yo? Got that all right?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 1: Crazy, I'm saying that's nothing. That's like that's like what like one percent of your paycheck? You know, I don't know. I'm right, yeah, yeah, got that, y'all got that. Come on out, I'm saying, especially be nearby. Right, it's sady, It's it's saddy.
Speaker 2: Right, a Saturday night, that's a Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's a Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's noon show. You have the doors open at two pm, Bell Wings three, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come through after you finisure coming after Fincher Church, come through, right, you know, bring the girl, bring the kids, saying you have nice some some nice good old wrastling like I've seen some. I've seen some right here in the in the great New York area. Right, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you don't know anybody this, it don't matter. It's the energy, it's it's enough for you to want to go to the fandom, the what you call it, the pholosiphle fans, right, and you'll learn and you'll learn who's who in the ring, right just by being there's by being into the show, because that's how good. They shout out to b c W saying like, no, I'm mequing me. I'm becoming quite a fan. You're gonna never see on their shows. Let me coming. I'm becoming quite the fan following them all over Facebook, appreciate Facebook, YouTube, Instagram real quick plug plug plugging social media real quick, so we can follow you.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you can title me on social media.
Speaker 4: YouTube Breed Combination Wrestling Breed uh b I combination no space.
Speaker 2: Once you go on that YouTube, do you see the dragon cup going that? That's that's right there.
Speaker 4: Instagram is Bree Combination Wrestling, Twitter and Facebook. Twitter is bc W unders School Wrestling under School and Facebook is Recombination Wrestling.
Speaker 2: So you can find us everywhere right there.
Speaker 1: You remember what the w that we got stpio dot com for like exclusive interviews with those from bc W and Moore, Well, it's exclusive promos. You heard those proms you heard from none Z and heard from Gargone. We're both on on estuperio right. I got Spotify right in front of me playing them from Spotify. So so yeah, so after that, yeah, yeah, yeah, let me come through and I'll come I'll I'll try, I'll try to come through. I'll try to come through.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: I do some do some press, some saying bring my microphone for me. I'm saying through some media.
Speaker 2: In a couple of wrestlers. Yeah, let's make a day of it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll come through. I'll come through being yeah, being like my girl, bring my my kids. What I'm saying, yes, yes, yes, so yeah yeah alright, let me see what else you could talk about. Uh, I have a question. It is is what's her name again? Uh? Tiffany? But her last name though es keeps me Ava? Yes it sh is she still with you all that?
Speaker 2: She is the the County concess. Oh, she's definitely still with us. Guys.
Speaker 1: Good good, I mean cond of I had her on the so recently too, be quite again. I'm I'm quite the fan, quite the fan of her south of Herol. Is she gonna be there the s fifteenth.
Speaker 4: She's not gonna be there the semner fifteenth cause she moved be back with us in Jaguar.
Speaker 1: Mmkay okay, okay, cool cool cool.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that's everything I had. I just want to just get you on the talk to discuss what's going on with you and the other. Anthony cool? A eight an anything?
Speaker 5: An?
Speaker 1: A last words for your for uh?
Speaker 4: Mr gargone, Oh well, Anthony, listen you No, my birthday is this month is actually on Tuesday, mkay, and uh, I've been receiving gifts all this time, the anthony and the spirit of giving.
Speaker 2: Once I've completely celebrated my birthday.
Speaker 4: At the end of the month, I am gonna give you your first Christmas gift.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned. That's gonna be coming up very soon.
Speaker 1: Missed the game, Go, mkay, it's a fifteenth rader? What time it starts? The game said two? Those doortop bat doltop at two s s.
Speaker 2: So that three correct door was at two? Bet at three?
Speaker 1: Alright, bet bet bet bet bet bet bet theybody follow them on Instagram, probably on Facebook, follow them on you're on Twitter, I'm.
Speaker 4: On Twitter, I'm on everything Twitter, Facebook, Uh, Instagram, YouTube, Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Alright, so girlmind so so that way be reminded of what's going on BCW, so you'll miss out, you'll miss what's going on the sixth, fifteenth or eything else. General follow es, radio, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, go to a website there that we got st period dot. Get caught up on everything, cause I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm doing a lot right now, all right, So stay tuned. I'm saying I feel I feel like everybody covers the big leads, right w w A, that'd be right, but nobody covers the local stuff. So I'm trying to do that. So I'm gonna I'm gonna keep you on the post. What's going on right here at home, right here in New York, right here, New Jersey, right here in the United States. You know what I'm saying. So I got you, I got y'all. Alright, alright, mister, call anything you want you wanna add before I uh, before we conclude here.
Speaker 2: Man, as always, thank you for having me. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: To be on the of course, of course, of course I appreciate you come. I appreciate you taking my invite. You know I'm saying, come on, come on some in general, so I preciate you back anytime. Bet Bet. I was hoping to get mister uh, what's the thing dialog Woodward? Right, But depending on how what he's doing right at this certain time, I might not get a hold of him.
Speaker 2: But he did.
Speaker 1: He did say he might be able to join me after you base, depending on his schedule, right, So after I'm going with you, I might get him on real quick.
Speaker 2: Too much.
Speaker 1: You know about uh, Mr Woodward, you know what, I had.
Speaker 2: Never seen him in action and live. I've seen some of his stuff on you know, on video stuff like that. I think he has a lot of talent. I I like him. I like him.
Speaker 1: Mmkay have you so? Yeah, you never seen him? But has he ever like wrestled for BCW.
Speaker 2: No, not yet, but we gonna make that happen in twenty twenty five if possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, alright, so hope you hear that, mister wood word. You got your quite the prospect.
Speaker 2: You know it's sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, man, So i'm'a try SEP's gonna come on or not if if, if, if I'll go back on the air, then then then that's your answer. But i'm'a try to get him back on. I'm I'm not I'm not getting back on. I'm tryna get on in the first place, alright, but fu man, hyppy birthday man in advance, and I'm i'm'a try, and my promise, i'm'a try. I want to, I intend to. I don't know it's gonna happen, but i'm'a try, and I want what I intend to come through from Queens New York to Jersey to see what's steam of the show. What's name of the show?
Speaker 2: Christmas?
Speaker 1: Christmas FORO for bench, It's the Stem fifteenth. Alright, Where's it at.
Speaker 2: One oh sixth Bergen Avenue, Michfield Park, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Alright, Mecca, where can they get where? How can they get tickets? And no at the at the door bruh, Like like can you get online that band?
Speaker 4: Or you can get tickets at event black dot com. Go to uh c W A D twenty four that event bright dot com and the tickets will be right there for you.
Speaker 1: Alright, bet bet bet you'll hear that, alright. Like I said, i'm'a try to come through myself because I've been meaning to take off BCW. I been meaning to a meaning too, cause I'm saying I like, I claim it real heavily and yeah, I got gotta see what's going on. That's what hype it is about. So I'm gonna try to be there, y'all come through there too, y'all, y'all can meet me. I'm saying you could like network whatever. I'm saying, you could like hang out, have a good time, choice and wrestling and uh yeah, alright, man, I'm gonna hot you. I'm gonna look for mister, look for mister, mister, mister, mister Diamond Woolworth and I get back join it. Few mists, all right, you already know, alright, alright, bet
Speaker 2: That's a good one, all R