Speaker 1: Too far ahead o the fucking you guys even talking about global controls, Well you have to be imposed, and and and and and the world governing body will be created to enforce them.
Speaker 2: Welcome Tenfoil Deep homeboy, Home in your mind great from the fountain of knowledge. There's lizard people everywhere. Got some injured dem.
Speaker 3: Break up, Aaron, this is only the beginning.
Speaker 2: You just put my mind a good good morning. So I'm a welcome to Foil. You know I'm here. You know I'm here to do. I'm here too. Oh, I mean he's always Exavior girl and on the ones Tuesday, Nice Juicy Johnny, Johnny Woodard Live and the Wise Wolf Golden Silver Studios. That's right. Go to Samtrabley dot gold u the prumble code tinfoil and you can join the Wolfpack. Presius metals set to your house for as little as fifty dollars a month. It's that easy. Get into it right. The Fiat system is crash and burning. Grab those precious medals, guys. Big announcement again October fifteenth, winning that's right. The sam My special why is Everybody Getting Quiet? Is going to be on samtrabley dot com and rumble dot Com. You can check it out right there, So go check that out. If you want to see me live. I'm going to be in Louisville, Kentucky on the tenth excuse me, October eleventh and twelfth, only four shows. Go check that out. To Tulsa, Oklahoma, be at the Looney Bend November fourteenth through the sixteenth, Tampa Bay on the sixth I'll be at Side Splitters, and then Kenku Mexico uh for the jiu Jitsu Overdose. Okay, so let's get into we got great episode with Jay Dyer. Let's get into it. Man, way to hear about British intelligence and Islam. Here we go. All right, he's one of the best we got. We love having him on the podcast. He's crushing it. He's on tour, he's on Info Wars, he's getting into real deep debates with Muslims. I love him, dude. This new guy, we see, this new colored scheme, haircut, I mean everything is just pure fire today. Please welcome Jay Dyer. Jay, how are you?
Speaker 4: What's up? Dude? So glad to be back. That's one of my favorite podcasts to come on, honestly, because like it's high tiered topics and we get to cut up and be funny. That's like the perfect that's the perfect balance.
Speaker 2: Bro. Thank you dude. Well, we love having you on. You always have an open door for anything and everything you want to talk about. For those who don't know about your numerous appearances on the show, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and where our listeners can find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I cover everything from Hollywood, movie symbolism, esoteric stuff, and film. I'm working on esoterically with three right now. I've got three hundred pages of that written, should be out in the next few months. We also do, as Sam said, a lot of debates. It's actually popped off with debating Muslims way more so than I expect. In the last few years, we've done multiple Muslim debates. I had a huge one on Fresh and Fit about a month ago. I do as you said, the fourth hour of the ELF shown show every Friday. Done that for four years. So yeah, that's what I do. You can find me at Jason Eelsons dot com. You can find me my website, you can find me on info Wars, you can find me on Twitter and all those other things. YouTube under my.
Speaker 2: Name so you seem to be like having your foot in a bunch of different you know genres. Let's say you're in the sees, you're also into religion, You're also into the history of religion. And it just seems like all those things are popping off right now from just things that conspiracy theories have been talking forever about all seemed to be coming true, and then all these kind of like uh, you know, Abrahamic apocalyptic prophecies seem to be lining up as well. What are your thoughts on like where we're hurling towards right now.
Speaker 4: It's weird too, because you know, like eight ten years ago, I didn't know a whole lot about Islam. I've read about Islamic geopolitics, but I didn't know the religion, the different sects and the different groups and the different beliefs. I just knew about CIA British intelligence operations in these countries, which I think is still very relevant to this stuff. But it's weird because I just kind of got deep into Shia stuff. And of course that's what you know in ozraela has be law, you know Iran, that's Shia Islam, it's its own weirk for unique neoplatonic esoteric version of Islam, which is is very strange and the way that contrasts with Rabbinic Judaism, the establishment of the state of Israel. I mean, it's it's just a whole like mega rabbit hole that it's crazy. I don't even know how to describe it. But I think that it is a spiritual thing on one level, but also you've got this geopolitical machinations things going on in the background. I did a deep dive on a lot of Masad stuff fairly recently, so I mean, there's just so many levels and layers of this. I wouldn't even know where to begin. But from a spiritual vantage point, I would say, I don't know if it's the end of the world, but it definitely might be a many kind of apocalyptic scenario if it escalates.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, so so as somebody who is a devout Catholic Orthodox Orthodox, can't you know, oh you're not You're not Catholic, your Orthodox? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My buddy Giovanni Vuk is a huge fan, and we do this thing where we listen to Johnny Cash read the Bible and we discuss if you ever have a moment we'd love for you to jump on as you see kind of this thing going on between Israel, all of these neighboring countries, and we have the whole thing with Christianity, and you know, the prophecies and all that. Does the actions of Israel affect your view on any of this or is this lining up with how you see it's supposed to play out.
Speaker 4: Only in a kind of minor way. I mean, we don't as Orthodox Christians, really accept anything to do with like an atheistic, secular zion a state as if that's like some kind of it could be something developing into something prophetic, but typically we're very reserved about in time speculations. We know there will be an Antichrist, we know that it will probably in some way relate to a third Temple and the state of Israel, but we don't like, say, you know, take newspaper headlines and say, oh, this newspaper headline fulfills chapter seventeen of Revelation. I mean, we would just tend to shy away from that. But again, it definitely could develop into something mini apocalyptic. I don't think we're at the end of the world because one reason for that is that the Orthodox have this view, and I think all the even even Catholics, some of them share this view. I don't know about Evangelicals, but there is a belief that eventually the Jews will convert to Christianity, and if they do and when they do, that is believed to be one of the signs of the end of the world. So that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. So orthodoxy is true. I mean, yeah, we got a while before any of the Jews care about Christianity.
Speaker 2: Now you have a bunch of Christian Zionists out there, and listen, I'm cool with everybody. Do you have any thoughts on kind of like the actions of net and Yahoo in that kind of thinking, Like, to me, it's just kind of crazy that there's people that believe this is all part of a plan and then we see a bunch of and I don't know your opinion on October sixth, but we're just gonna for the sake of discussion, go maybe it was a false lag right, just for the discussion of it.
Speaker 4: I think it was allowed to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, and how that plays into this kind of belief system, like it's just weird to me. I don't know why, And like I'm gonna be honest with you, I struggle a lot with as I become a Christian, and I mean I have found I believe in the teachings of Jesus. Okay, I know some people that love this part of the conversations. Some people are gonna hate it. But there just seems like a lot of chaos in the Abrahamic religions to me, and it makes me hard to figure out what what is right and what is wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, from the Orthodox perspective, first point, no, don't at all believe in Christian Zionism. So and neither does the traditional Rowan Catholic position or Orthodoxic Catholic agree, and even Classical Protestantism doesn't believe in that. Really only a small more recent movement of evangelicals is where we get this idea of Christian Zionism from. And I don't know if we've talked about we might have done a podcast, can't remember where we talked about this, but like we would agree that this is really something that the British Empire, Oxford University, the Rawchild elite foisted upon the West through the Schofield Study Bible threw setting up these educational facilities that pushed Christian Zionism around the turn of the century in America. So has nothing to do with historic Christianity. It's a very late late eighteen hundreds from John Nelson, Darby and some other figures who split from the Church of England created their own kind of Protestant movement. Believe it or not, Alister Crowley was thatctually raised in the Plymouth Brethren. So all of the Christians zionism'm that we get comes out of the Plymouth Brethren movement, which was this weird British faction that was fostered by very wealthy elite people. They created their own study Bible. It's still sold in America today by Oxford University, the Schofield Study Bible. And that's what convinced a lot of Americans get this right before the establishment of the nation state of Israel, that American Christians should support this new creation created nation state. But as you know, there's Torah observant Jews. They don't accept this as a valid state of Israel. They see it as a really just a totally geopolitical thing. The British Empire. Rochell's admittedly behind the Balffwood Declaration, So I think it's totally an imperial creation and it was intended and originally to be one of the outposts of the British Empire for controlling the Middle East. The British Empire and their spies they ed up the Middle East. I was going to talk about some of those characters like T. E. Lawrence, Yeah, St. John, those are famous British spies they carved up in the Middle East. So a lot of the Middle East that we have today after what's called the Sykes Pico Agreement with France and the UK, after the Ottoman Empire fell, like they just divided it up according to what the British Empire wanted to control that region, according to imperialism. And as you know, as you move up into to shift away from the theological stuff, as you get into the early stages of the nation state of Israel, it was the irguin that gang, the Stern Gang, that became the first sort of almost rebellious anti British imperial group. They bombed the King David Hotel, they killed Jews and British ambassadors. They wanted to overthrow British rule and to be sort of independent. Same time the Cold War was happening, the Soviets also wanted to utilize the nation's state of Israel. Israel sort of eventually just swang swung towards being in line with the West, but they didn't want to be under British rule. So that's how you get this sort of the early the early stages of I think the Israeli military were like these people who were part of the String Gang, the Aragun, they're basically terrorists. So yes, that's where you get the origin of those people. Excuse me for the military there. But it gets really complex because Britain was also screwing over Jews too, so it's not all one sided. Like Britain wanted to give the impression that they were going to create this homeland for Jews, which and I understand that was unfair to the existing Palestinian people that were there, right, so there was this idea that they would be all be led there. The British Empire aided Hitler. Hitler was also have you heard of that secret agreement with that Hitler had with the Zionists for the life of Israel agreement? Yes, yeah, so again, you know, people think that you're like a goofy guy, but I always find that, like Sam like knows all this history, Like, I think you're way smarter than you kind of. I'm not saying you're dumb, but I'm saying you play like you're like a super just goofy comedy guy. But I think you're like really really sharp on this stuff because I listen to your podcast regularly. But anyway, I mean, I'm rambling, but you get the idea. So basically, look, it was a you know, there was this plan for imperial geopolitics carve up in the Middle East. Israel would be it's an outpost. Israel ends up kind of being not under the British Empire anymore. They get to be very powerful. You know, people debate whether Israel controls the US policy, whether you know, what is the dog wagging the tail or is the tail wagging the dog. There's a deep relationship there. I think the US still tries to play both sides of conflicts. Obviously it always tends to side towards Israel, but they will still fund Iran UH and give them a lot of money. The Democrats are big on that, so it's hard to know exactly, like to what degree. I think it's a matter of degrees, right, because they'll they'll send eight billion dollars to ram but they'll send what howard dozens more billions to Israel. So the the US tries to play both sides to placate the masses. Obviously, APAC has a huge, you know, role in influencing American and a policy. I don't know, I'm rambling, it's just it's super But I love all.
Speaker 2: That, and you're you're, you're nailing all some of the I'm pretty much some of my favorite topics to talk about. I really you know, there's moments where you hear like a bit of data and you're just like, wow, Wow, that's kind of an interesting piece of the puzzle that I didn't know. And when when when Queen Elizabeth, when she was alive, she was bragging about how she was like a relative of Mohammed, and I just that just blew my mind, like you know, because you always knew they were all everybody was related, but to that level it is shocking. So we then you get into you know, I've seen the debates between Muslims and Christians and all of that stuff. But the role of the British government and British intelligence in the formation of Islam. And this is nothing against people who are Islamic, you know, I mean, everybody has their beliefs. But we're just you know, data and what should be facts shouldn't have hurt. You know, we don't worry about people's feelings when we discuss this stuff that these are these are statistics that we should just be able to discuss without having emotional reactions to them. And you know, that's an interesting data point to me, that that the Queen Elizabeth who was like that, I think it's way more powerful than we're led to believe, has a like close tie to the person who formed one of the Abrahamic religions. Like, what is your thoughts on all that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I mean, you know, Charles says the same thing about Dracula. You know, he says, I'm just I don't actually think the lad the Impaler was like this monster like a lot of people think. I think there's I mean, he was just basically a medieval Catholic and almost kind of Orthodox dude. He was trying to defend against uh against Islam. He might have been brutal in the way that he fought. But dude, everybody in the Middle Ages is a freaking brutal dude' They're all like putting heads on polls. I mean, that's just the Middle Ages. I don't think he was uniquely uh somehow, like, you know, out of accord with the Middle Ages brutality. But uh So, when it comes to like her saying that, I mean, there's this weird relationship that the British elites have always had both to Judaism and to Islam. And I think their answer to the explanation for that is that they, for one, amongst the British elite have always had some that were that were Arab files and then they've had some that were that leaned more towards Judaism. And that's because the raw Childs obviously have played a key role in the British power structure. Obviously they they're the big power behind Zionism and the formation of the modern nation state of Israel. But you had a lot of British elites too, according to Quigley a century ago, that were rapidly like I mean, you have some of them even becoming Muslim. So I think both things are going on. And one explanation beyond yud. One explanation beyond that is imperial geopolitics. If you run an empire, you want to try to manage and control all of these different ideas and tribes and groups. And one way to do that is, for example, in the case of like Charles, Charles has had a lot of phases where like he's been into Sufism, he was inducted into a Sufi order, which is a mystical Islam. He's expressed interest in Orthodox Christianity. You see him holding icons of Orthodox Saints. You know, he's talked about Catholicism at one point. So I mean, I think what politicians and kings and elites do is they kind of try to play like they're all the positions because that plays well for audiences. So who knows what they really believe. I think they really believe in power managing an empire that has a massive amount of world views and religious views, and they probably want to play all sides of that, you know what I mean. And there's if you go back to like the beginning of British intelligence doing a lot of these operations to control the Middle East, for example, Saint John Philby. He's the father of Kim Philby, who's the most famous British turncoat who became a Soviet This is the famous Cambridge spy ring. They made that movie with Gary Oldman Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy that's loosely based on the famous Cambridge aespiring. They were all Skittles men that were compromised by the KGB and they ended up going to Russia during the Soviet period. But now they affected from England. But Kim Philby was the son of the most famous earlier generation British by, Saint John Philby, who basically went to the Middle East became a shakh And now did he really believe Islam or was he doing this for British intellig I mean he's a known British intelligence operative, right, But he goes and basically sets up Saudi Arabia. So where we get Saudi Arabia today is the British imperial espionage machinations of Saint John Philby, who becomes Sheikh let me his name was Shaik Abdullah something, so he converted out of Anglicanism or whatever it becomes a Muslim shak. But this is where you get the British, the Saudi, the Saudi Kingdom today. Now there's a movie He's so crazy, Bro, have you seen So Crazy and that while have you ever seen the movie Lawrence of Arabia. Yeah, yeah, that guy right, So Peter O'Toole's playing to Lawrence, who's like another like gay British eye dude who goes and he does the same thing as Saint John Philbet. He's basically carving up the Middle East, taking all these era these tribes and turning them into British created nation states to rule. Now, eventually, obviously the British Empire wanes and kind of dies out. Then you get the packs of American and taking over America just kind of basically takes over the same model and then working together with British spies, they still kind of run this giant former British empire. But these are the guys that set this up. You watch movies like Lawrence of Arabia and you see.
Speaker 2: That that's incredible, dude, that is insane. Hey, guys, the world economy is getting crazy, inflations out control. You got to hedge your bets and the best way to do is precious metals and that's why I want to tell you again about our good friends at wise Wolf Gold and Silver. Let me tell you about why Wolf Gold and Silver join the wolf Pack. Now trust me, because if you are paying attention, you know the d dollarization is real, FIA is fake, and you don't want to be left holding the bag with the dollar class. Gold and silver have been money through all of recorded history and are an excellent way to protect yourself from inflation and geopolitical turmoil. That's why I trust my friends at wise Wolf Gold and Silver for all precious metals, all things precious metals. I love it. I am part of the wolf Pack. Every month I have I have pressures metal sent right to my house and I love it. See Wise Wolf Golden Silver is veteran owned and a plus rating by the Better Business Bureau. No transaction is too big or too small. You can even roll over your four to one k or ira into physical gold and silver. And if you think you can't afford precious metals, think again. With the wolf Pack monthly membership program, you can get gold and silver delivered directly to your door for as little as fifty dollars a month. As little as fifty dollars a month, you could have precious metals. You start loading it up, man, by the end of the year you'll have a good chunk of precious metals. Dude, it's crazy. Just go to Sam triblee dot Gold. You can see all the different plans they have. Man, it's like fifty dollars loan Wolf Warrior Wolf one, twenty five Alpha Wolf is uh two? Was that two fifty? And it just keeps going up. Sent to your house right there. It's that simple. It's that simple, easy pasy, get in, get out, get your gold, get your silver. I love it. I'm doing it, dude. I'm telling you all of these affiliates I use and I use wise Wolf Gold and Silver. I use it all the time. It's real simple. So if you want to get in this, how you do it? Wise Wolf Gold and Silver also deals in and accepts bitcoin. So here's what I need you to do. Okay, go to Sam Triple dot Gold promo code tinfoil at checkout to receive free constitutional silver. That's right. And remember, in a world of bulls and bears, be the wolf. So basically, this British spy converts to islahm and just basically takes over Saudi Arabia. That is so crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Well, they set it up. They're basically like, look, you guys are all warring tribes. Let's put you into you know, these kingdoms and you'll be colonies I guess of the British Empire. So that's this is where this is where you get Iraq. This is where you get Saudi Arabia. Right, Like, so prior to the British Empire, those weren't There wasn't Iraq and Saudi Arabia. There were just tribes warring basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you know, I've done episodes. I can't find the book. It's this book I bought a long time ago that basically broke down that. Like it's in exactly what you're talking about about. How like the Saudis or the Houses sod or whatever. The Saudi royals they were nomads to just were just wandering the land and they found oil under their ground. So they set up this kind of system with them, and it was like listen, we're gonna we'll set up the whole way to extract your oil. You just have to agree to a couple of things. First of all, is like a sixty year fixed deposit into our banks and you have to invest your money in America and all that was done, and then they used all that Saudi money to basically give it to third world countries for in loans that they could never ever pay off. And when they faulted on the loans, they basically screwed the Saudis. And to this day, I think that's why one you you know, you have to go to Islam. I mean, the whole thing about Islam is go dance around a black cube, which to me is absolutely insanity. And it's why Saudi Arabia plays ball with Israel so much, because there's everything you're saying just totally fits into this that they are controlled by the British Empire or or what has morphed into basically the city of London and the and the the banking caball and it totally fits in. It's like all this, and that's why he's totally blaming Ball because they're captured. And when you look at like America pumping, we produce more oil than Saudi Arabia. Why do we need Saudi oil?
Speaker 4: You don't actually need that. Kissinger set it up so that we would be on them exactly.
Speaker 5: When that and you guys said it was a contract. When is it over?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Did they resign or that's a great question.
Speaker 2: I don't know when it default. I guarantee they just kept rolling it over, like hey, dude, this is working for everybody, Let's keep it going. You know, the Saudis get to have more money than anyone ever. They get, they have America and Israel basically sending them arms to control their nation, and you know everyone uses their oil because they want to control that region and just totally you know.
Speaker 4: They had already figured out like back in like nineteen seventeen. Wait a minute, there's probably oil right in these places. That's part of the reason why some of these spies are going there, right, So Britain's not just interested in like controlling the land obviously they are and dividing it up and running it in an empire. But there's a book that I just bought. I haven't read it yet, but it's going to line up I think a lot of the research I've been doing that it's called black Gold Spies, which is that probably to Lawrence and Saint John Philbey are also there as really like oil scouts. I mean, spies are not just spying for the government to you know, run assassinations or black ops or whatever. They're spying out for resources to take and so it makes perfect sense. I'll just read this is just public information in Wikipedia. Say seventeen, Saint John Philby was sent to the interior of the Arabian Peninsula as the head of a mission to Ibn Saoud, the chief the chieftain who professed Wahabism. Keep that in mind, the movement within a Sunni Islam the bitter enemy of Hussein ben Ali, the Sharif of Mecca, who led the Hashamites in the Arab revolt. Now they were both contending to be king of the Arabs at this time. And the reason for that the British wanted this to occur with Ivan Salud because they were going to set up the Saudis who would then run and control Mecca. If the British embarkery control Mecca, that'd be huge. That's that's what they were after. As well as wait a minute, there's a lot of there's probably oil in these places too, so there they're black gold spies as well as being religious operators or religious engineers. Religious spies. So key. This is the key why, because this is where you get Hoabism, which is this movement to revive what we call authorism or Salafi Islam. And so a lot of the people that I end up debating, they're part of what's called Salafi radical is This is like Jake Daniel Hoikikachu, Mohammed ed Jab, those guys that you see me debating, they're part of that school of radical Salafi Islam, which believes in like the straight up hardcore Islamic doctrines. But what I'm getting at is that the modern resurgence of that is intimately tied up with British intelligence, the Muslim Brotherhood, And this is why a lot of people have connected a lot of the recent terror events of the last several decades to these types of groups, right, Muslim Brotherhood, And that doesn't exclude the CIA. Right. So like when it comes out that not the Big nine event, the nine to eleven event, is connected to saudis, that's because Saudi intelligence goes back to being basically said up by British intelligences. So crazy. And by the way, yes, you're right that there's a close relationship between those and Israeli intelligence too.
Speaker 2: So is your belief that because I always have this debate, do you think there's modern and I have Muslim friends, do you think there's moderate Islam?
Speaker 4: I mean, there are people who interpret Islam in a moderate way. But when you actually get to the text of the Koran and the traditional teachings of the Sunnis and the Shiahs, like, they do believe that they're supposed to engage in all forms of jahad. So jahad is not just warring against false ideas. There is also actual jahad. So I think that's traditional Islam. So anytime you see Muslims who are progressive or something like that, keep in mind within the Koran, they actually have a basis for what they call kind of a legitimate So they believe that when they're in the minority, it's legitimate for them to deceive, so they can actually pretend to be your friend. But traditional Orthodox Islam, either way Sunnish like, they actually believe that it's they're not supposed to be your friends. They're only supposed to be your friend when they're in the minority, and then when they're in the majority, they can sort of levy the jizyah and put injury a law and all this kind of stuff. So I would say progressive Islam is really a manifestation in certain Western countries or maybe in places like Syria. So not every Muslim is committed to traditional Islam, but traditional Islam does teach these types of things for sure.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something, and this isn't me trying to be but but but, but it's a legitimate question. Can we say that, you know, as we get into that this British spy, this British Empire's influence on Islam, when we get into something called like the babbel oral history of the Rabbis and the Tumult, do you have any thoughts of that we could be seen the same playbook done by the same people at a very high level, whether it's the Babylonians, the Phoenicians, or whoever. They are going back far enough. When we see the things in the tulemode and people have a discussion about that, do you see any similarities in that?
Speaker 4: Probably similarities in terms of modes and methods of control and manipulation. For example, Mohammed seems to have thought that he was legitimately going to be like a new manifestation of a Jewish and Christian prophet or figure like that. So what he did was he seems to have combined elements of the Old Testament Bible, the New Testament teachings of Christ and the Apostles to a minor degree, and rabbinic and teachings. So there's actually multiple places within the Qur'an that are derived from the Talmud earlier to Muhammad. And so Muhammad seems to have thought, assuming that he wasn't some sort of creation or manipulated figure, he seems to have thought that he was legitimately like combining together this new, true, purified religion. I think he was crazy, But if that thesis is not correct, then he was perhaps like a maybe a circle of like warlords who saw a way to pick and choose from these religions to create a situation where a very crafty, cunning caliph or leader can utilize Islam in whattter way that he needs. Does that make sense, Like, like you have medieval caliques who can say stuff like, oh, you know, Christians are the people of the book. Jews the people book with us. We need to be at piece with him. But then when they also need to flip the script, they can say, well, the book, you know problem Mhammad tells us that when the time is necessary, we can just attack and kill the Jews and the Christians. You see what like it's it's very useful as an opportunist machine when you need it. That's what I'm trying to say. So could there be like a secret elite in the background. I do What's interesting is that Shia Islam, which is very different from like the other branches in terms of the structure. So Shia Islam is within Iran, like Shia is very mystical. They have this idea of like a succession of you know, leaders that are kind of like popes to them, like a like a papal version of it of Islam. And they also believe in like these hidden im moms. So I would say in Shia Islam there is the possibility of like a secret mystical, gnostic inner core group because they actually kind of believe that. I don't know if they actually have that, but I think that that's possible within Shia.
Speaker 2: Is It is so crazy to me that, you know the implications of like the British Empire basically just completely making up something to control a region. What what was the before Islam was introduced. Do you know what the religion of that area was.
Speaker 4: It was pagan just straight up polytheism. And this is like a well known this is admitted that. Like now, there were some Christians and Jews in Medina at the time, but the predominant religion at Mecca. Mecca was like this place where they basically would have all the all the gods, so everybody would come and do like a religious pilgrimage there. They're all Pagans, but it's a city where they're also Jews and Christians that lived in the city. They didn't care about Mecca, but the Arab Pagans would come to Mecca for whatever reason and just sort of like do their deity zomage in whatever way. It was also kind of a big, you know, economic center too, because it's a true place for people to go and trade and so forth. So there was it wasn't just religious, but uh yeah, I think it just became a fertile grounds for the evolution of this religion, whatever the real reason for it was. In other words, that's what that That's what the stone is. It's like that's all. It was formerly just a pagan thing. Mohammad says, oh, by the way, now it's pure monalthyism. But I mean it's the same sort of practices of you know, doing the march around this rock or whatever. It's obviously pagans, I try to say, but now it's just no, it's not pagan. It's it's it's it's as long you see what I'm saying. It's like but the same types of practices like icons something like that. Muslims will say, well, if you're a Christian and you have an icon of Jesus as pagan, it's like, well, dude, you're what you're marching around kissing and rock? What are you talking about? Seriously, Like it's not it's a double standard.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just so interesting. And if we just study the playbook of this this super like elite like Apex predator group, it's just like they just love to create these mindsets that just clash with each other, constantly, constantly fighting with each other, so that no one can ever get come together and agree like, hey, dude, we're not each other's enemies. But if you constantly get everything into a religious war, you'll never have peace. Ever. It's so crazy to me listening to you tell me about how they just went in there and just created this this religion and just basically manipulated these.
Speaker 4: People already exists as this very militant type of Arab religion. Does it be Formalhamed? No, No, I'm saying before British Empire obviously, right. So what the British did was very effectively through they at the turn of the century they developed this new domain called the Orientalists. And this is basically a bunch of actademics who were also spies who went and basically mastered these cultures. These Orientalist academics at Oxford Cambridge, right, these elite British institutions, and this is where you kind of get the modern version of ethnography and spycraft. So today's you know, uh CIA's people studying cultures. It's really developing out of this British imperial model of you know, Saint John Philbey goes and studies and basically immerses himself in uh you know, Arab culture, becomes essentially a shaikh uh and then he's like the expert to the British establishment on all things Saudi, right, same thing.
Speaker 2: He established the House of Side is that basically what we're saying.
Speaker 4: Well to be the the kings of that area for the British Empire, because because it was supposed to be uh there was a war between the Hashamites, who are the rulers of Jordan to this day. Right, so if you go to the Kingdom of Jordan, they're the Hashamites, which is another faction of Muslims. They were fighting with the Salds to be quote, king of the Arabs, and so the CIA. Interestingly, right after this period when the British Empire wanes, when the CIA takes over. Originally they thought they wanted to have the same model of what was called pan Arabism, and they thought if we could have Arab nationalism and we could establish kind of like a modern, industrialized, updated version of Islam for the Middle East, these people could advance and they could have you know, universities and swimming pools and like whatever, you know, it's technology, you know, jobs, corporations or whatever. But then you got this other group within a Western intelligence British or US intelligence, and no, no, we don't want that. We're going to go with the older British model supporting radical Islam and that's why the CIA started supporting, like British intelligence had for a while, Wahabism. You see what In other words, they experimented with both trying to update and have like a progressive Islam for the Middle East. That's where you get places like you've seen those pictures, I'm sure where like Iran has at one point universities and women walking around without burkas, and you see pictures of Syria when the Bathists came to power and they set up basically universities, they modernized. But then the radical Muslims opposed all of that at the behest of other members of the CIA and people who wanted to say, no, let's just go with the radical Muslim approach because that's much better as a as a weapon, right to hold back and to destroy and to you know, to do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's the most real ship I've ever heard, dude, That is the real sh I've ever heard. That explains everything that's going on everywhere.
Speaker 5: Well, this might be the same thing. Would you say that they influenced the shina and the Shui in any kind of way.
Speaker 2: Well, the in what sense exal.
Speaker 4: So like what I'm talking about, you know, the Salafi or the Wahabi. That's radical Islam, that's Sunny. So within Suni Islam you have like these really strict schools. Think about it like schools within a bigger, broader thing. So everything that's not Iran and Shia is typically Sunni. And then what Sunni is like the main line biggest numbers of Islam. It's you know, like ninety percent or something. And within that you have these schools that range from kind of like more liberal interpretations of the Qur'an and the hot dates all the way over to like the most extreme isis type stuff. So what I'm trying to say is that the West, a large part of Western intelligencerobably also Israeli and British intelligence, they said at a certain point around the nineteen sixties and seventies, we need to shift over to aligning ourselves more with the super radical Muslims and Muslim Brotherhood, which British intelligence was already using Muslim Brotherhood radical Muslims, because that would be a better way to wreck shit, you know, keep this stuff like from not advancing.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think that's kind of what's happening in the United States right now. They went one way, they kind of built it off to see how it goes. And now I think they're just trying, like you're saying, they're just I've said this forever. The woke left is the isis of the United States. They're just well funded radicals said to destabilize.
Speaker 4: Well, the same people that have imported and want more and more Islamic presence in the UK and in America are the same people pushing the left and left, and they left an islam blind for cross purposes. That actually goes again back to British intelligence. In the nineteen twenties and thirties. The Fabian socialists in the UK said, let's bring in Muslims into the UK. But we got to start not with the radicals, not with the sort of Wahabi, you know, Athori Sunnis. Let's start with Supies, because they're mystical and they're cool and they're sort of new ag. So they brought into the universities. There's a whole chapter on this which is great in the Miner of Fabian Conspiracy book. They brought into the British universities all these Sufies and that prepared a lot of the UK for accepting Islam. Now fast forward to today, you've got Islamic mayors, You've got like it's called Lundonistan. I've been. I've been to the UK and it's like Muslim.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, right, Johnny, you were just there, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a few months ago. Oh it's it's I mean, I I you know, I said this back then. It's it's like what our few it's a stop be in future of the United States, exactly, London and Paris. If if you if we follow the path that we're on now exactly, that's where.
Speaker 4: Well, the same people who made those decisions and run and ran that crop for the UK are the same people that now run our country and are making the same decisions for our country.
Speaker 6: To what end though, I mean, because they I mean, they live here, They're they're going to suffer the consequences of these decisions.
Speaker 4: Well they don't believe Islam, I know. I know.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm to what to what end?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 6: Because I think, I mean, it's it seems obvious that society will crumble with that, with that kind of division.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're a Babian socialist or one of these these uh sort of elite technocrat minded people. Yeah, you have no problem with society crumbling. That's part that you needed to crumble to bring in the new order. So yeah, you think so.
Speaker 6: The idea with technocracy, I got it.
Speaker 4: Islam is like a broom that's used to like sweep up and destroy even though they don't believe, and.
Speaker 6: I like a vacuum cleaner. And then I think they yeah, sucked up too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but and you can even find elite, whether they're far left elite, technocrats, atheists, and even like you can find rabbis who will say, I don't care like Muslims going destroy. I mean, they're they're doing that work for us.
Speaker 2: You're so right, bro, You're so right. And they it's just they just keep using the same game plan over and over and over again. Even if you take a look at like what the US government and what the Canadian government did to the indigenous, they just keep using that game plan over and over again. They did it to black people in the inner city, and now they're doing it to to basically big cities. They're flooding it with drugs, they're they're they're empowering females into jobs, taking away jobs from men and men are identified from by their jobs and their paycheck. You take that away. Men are lost flooding drugs. So now they're on drugs. You throw dads in jail. You just see it over and over and over again. So now we take what you're saying. What they did in the Middle East bank, now they're doing the UK, and now they're gonna do it over here. And it's the same people over and over and over again. And it kind of goes back the exactly along the lines of what Gegar Griffin says in this doc This this movie did about called the capitalist conspiracy. The people at the very top they're now and this is what I say, and I get yelled at by everybody. The people the very top are way beyond Abrahamic religions.
Speaker 7: They're like these dark, dark, dark dark gods, dark pagan uh fallen angel worshipers, and they're manipulating us at every moment.
Speaker 2: And then they and then on top of that, you use the Babylonian money magic that is the Federal Reserve where you just print money and bribe everybody. It's it's so insane and it's just done over and over and over and over again. It's crazy to me. Hey, guys, real quick, we'll tell you about our friends that Orgain the protein Shake Full of Nutrition. Let me tell you about them. Listen, man, you know I'm trying to get in shape. You know, I'm trying to work. I'm trying to lose this permafat and I'm healthy. But I'm not hardcore about it. I just want to incorporate better habits into my life, like getting more nutrition in my diet. And our next sponsor is a big part of that. Okay. I want to give a shout out to our sponsor, Orgain, which makes it easy to do just that. Organ is a leader in real protein powder nutrition that understands that being good for you doesn't mean you have to taste bad. Organ's founder, doctor Andrew Abraham, believes that real nutrition has the power to make a difference in people's life. Abraham left his medical practice and founded Orgain to create foods and beverages that offer better nutrition for people everywhere. Listen, I work out all the time, and if I don't get the proper nutrition, my body gets cracked. You know. I'm do jiu jitsu, I'm doing tie boxing. I'm learning to kill with my hands. Okay, I'm getting ready for the zombie apocalypse and I gotta get the right protein in and that's where organ comes in. Holl at your boy guys. What are your guys? Do you guys? Love it?
Speaker 5: I love it. I haven't told you, but I love taking it right at four ten full hack because you need some protein for your brain. That's it. That's how I come in with these good questions sometimes thanks to them.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, Sam, you've been starting doing more weightlifting. I've been doing some weight training and proteins the key to that. From everything I've read, protein is the key to making gains so and there's nothing more convenient than having it in a bottle of Orgain.
Speaker 2: So listen. Check out Orgain's thirty grand protein packs. They are available at Costco or orgain dot com. If you want to get in on delicious protein pack nutrition today, head to orgain dot com, slash tinfoil hat and use the code tenfoil half for twenty percent off your once again, that's all rg a I n dot com backslash tenfall half for twenty percent off and make sure you use the problem code ten fall half so they know we.
Speaker 4: Sent Jim You're not really supposed to talk about this, but everybody talks about the Calergy Plan. Quickly says, the Calergy Plan was adopted by the Royal Society, which is to replace the existing people groups with other large people groups, create a big blob where there's no actual uh in group outroup preferences, make everybody into a big blob, and they're much easier to control. Yeah, he absolutely does say this, and I bought the book Practical Idealism by Count Clergy. Quickly says that was adopted by the Royal Society. Plan too essentially destroy the existing Europe and turn it into a giant socialist blob. Now, what's the best way to do that? What's the best way to do that in Europe? Well, what foreign people group would love to come in and take over and destroy Islam? So the importation of Muslims in mass to Europe and to the UK, which the Fabian socialists literally said they wanted to do and would do by design. God, they admitted that. And guess what, same thing in the US, except the Muslim stuff's a little slower because it's a little it takes a while to get Muslims into America. But obviously the open border is part of that in America. But yeah, I mean, if you read Klergie himself, because people say, oh, you're not supposed to talk about that. It's an evil conspiracy theory. I've got his freaking book right here. He says it. He says, yes, destroy and dilute the existing people, turn into a giant blob, then it will fit into a world government.
Speaker 5: I mean, look at Canada is full all of it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great point.
Speaker 2: Crazy to me that, once again, as it always is, we just have this the theory of something is orse in real world consequences, right, It's just like the of hate, which is it's so crazy because someone just tweeted me about that plan, the clear Clear Gee plan. Yeah, just tweet me by I looked it up. I'm like, oh, how can we sit there and say this is anti semitic when we see it happening in real life and the theory of what could come by discussing this versus what's actually happening on a street level, It's like unbelievable to me. That's like my argument with a good friend of mine about nine to eleven. It's just like, oh, dude, this is anti Semitic. But I'm like, but four point five million people died because we bought a lie about what happened that day? How is how is the theory if you play out the tape? What do you think is gonna happen if we discuss all the different intelligence agencies involved? And it's so crazy you bring it up, so everyone's like, you know, Saudi Arabia is involved with that's brassically British intelligence from what you're telling me.
Speaker 8: So here we got, we got Massad, we are we got British intelligence through Saudi Arabia. We have to see and like, if we have this discussion, according to them, we're going to have a fucking there's gonna be trains.
Speaker 2: And goose stepping when in reality, in reality, four point five million people that had nothing to do with this attack all died, right, So crazy?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and why isn't Why is that anti semitic to I mean Erab people also derived genetically from Chen their Semitic peoples. It's just it's just a deflection to call everything anti Semitic and hate and all that. By the way, the fact that somebody taught I mean again, if Clergy himself writes about this plan, and Quigley, who has no interest in genetics and racial theories or whatever, Quigley says that they adopted the clergy plan. I mean, that's what tells you what the fabian socialist elite of Europe, in the in the UK adopted as their model. And so it has nothing to do ultimately with uh, you know, genetics of people in the Middle East. It has to do with imperial control. I'm not saying that they don't utilize genetics and tribal warfare, but at the imperial control level, like you said, Sam, like David Rockefeller, Lord Rathchaw, they don't care about people's They're not I believe it. I believe they're above that they're using it as a tool.
Speaker 2: So okay, Honestly, Jay, that was one of the best conversations we've ever had on this show. That was like so insanely informative. It's it's it's amazing to me. So I don't I want to k kind of get in some weird stuff right now here.
Speaker 4: With you, dude. I don't know if you've seen my talks on this.
Speaker 2: But sex sex what sex espionage?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, that's right up let's get dirty here.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, it is so crazy to me how sex is just it's just this tool of control. It's so crazy to me. And you know, I know, I know that again your orthodox I'm getting I am learning Christianity now, you know, Johnny is Christian. We don't know what exgi what are you?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: You just here from no.
Speaker 5: I grew up Catholic, baptized and everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, and our like our society's view on sex where it's like there's no normancy. It's either it's completely you know, shoved into the corner, or it's like it's got to be everywhere insanity. There's no there's no middle ground there. And I think if we got to a place in the middle ground, it would there'd be a lot less blackmailing going on. I feel like so much of like the taboo of sex is used to control people, you know, regardless of what your sexuality is and all that. That's not the discussion right now, but like to make things taboo, yeah, is a means for control. And here we go. It's just it's we see it happening over of these intelligence agencies using sex, using people who will like it. A little bit weird using them to use them to manipulate the masses. People.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I'm sure you've been keeping up with the Diddy stuff. I mean, this is really just a total vindication of everything that we theorized in terms of like you know, Hollywood mind control, eyes, white shut parties, like it's all like totally out there in the open. Basically you've got you know, Ditty running, you know, a black male version of a Blackmail, right, Blackmail with a black male black Epstein Blackstein, Right, he's basically Jeffrey Blackstein. So I mean it's Epstein but for the rap sphere, and I'm not it's you know, it's not just Diddy, we know as Clive Davis. It goes up higher than that. That's really where he was probably learning all of that, just like Epstein was learning this from Robert Maxwell, the famous you know, cold war spy and sex compromiser who's just lane'sdad. So these are again like techniques that are sort of passed on from these higher, older level people. I mean, I haven't kept up with like what you've said about Diddy, but like you know about Claude Davis.
Speaker 2: And all that, right in music and yeah, and there's someone even higher, right, there's like one guy that's even higher that is like he owns he basically controls seventy percent of the like top one hundred songs on whatever list. Like I forget what his name is, but there are they've all been named in this into control And yeah, it's just crazy to me because you know, we have the discussion what is the Okay, so a lot of people think the howk twoy girl is controlled ops. They think she's controlled plant and it's meant to move her in certain positions. I always go, well, we won't know until we see or start saying some ridiculous shit to manipulate how she's the number three re podcast. Uh, you know in the world, which is great, which is you know, which kind of isn't actually what it means. That means that a bunch of people are signing up for a podcast subscribing doesn't actually mean that they're listening, right, Johnny, it's kind.
Speaker 6: Of yeah, well, yeah, it's based on reviews. It's a formula based on reviews and new subscriptions. The the iTunes rankings, at least, I don't I assume the other the other uh, like Spotify and the others.
Speaker 2: The other is a bunch of people running to subscribe for which is it is? What it is?
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't imagine it's interminable. Have you tried to listen to any of it? I can't imagine listening to.
Speaker 4: It, Frank being listenable at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like how long is that gonna last? How long is that gonna last? Right? But they think that she's she's a plant, and you go, what is the purpose of this? What is the purpose of black maw? What is the purpose of controlling these stars? What is your thoughts on why? I can say in politicians, right, and it's why I think that you know that you're probably never going to see the Jeffrey Epstein list and it's or see anyone brought to justice for that. But I think you're more likely to see the p Diddy people brought to justice. But what are your thoughts on why they want to control entertainers?
Speaker 4: I think one easy way to understand in one parallel is organized crime in mafia. If you look at the way organized crime in mafia works. Like I just did another interview with Sammy the Bold the other day, and we kind of went into some of this Like I was asking him so as a famous hit man mob dude, like what is your view of the city and the world and society, And you know, he went into a lot of depth about chess games and control, manipulation, psychological tricks and so forth from the criminal perspective, which was very insightful. I think if you take him as kind of a microcosm explaining that lifestyle in that world, you know, expand that up to people like what we're talking about these higher level corporate elite people. It's the same mindset. It's like, look, any of these areas or domains is going to be susceptible to high level criminal operations and control. And one of the reasons why this sexuality side of it is so tempting is that, you know, think about mass laws, hierarchy of needs. That was he was working as part of m culture when he drew up those that list of needs, and he was drawing that up so that the CIA could say what are the basic motivators for human beings to control them? Now, originally that was drawn up in a way to try to figure out psychological profiles of world leaders. So the original thing was the CI was saying, Hey, we need some way to like classify the basic motivations for any human being, and then we'll we'll particularize it based on what is putin really like, right, what does uh you know, whoever president you know Mumbai, what is what is he? You know, what's his proclivities? And so if you think about higer give needs like sex is pretty high up there after food, right, So you're not really going to compromise people on you know, how many uh you know Totino's pizza roles are eating.
Speaker 2: But you can go.
Speaker 4: But you could compromise them on, you know, if they like butt stuff, right, so, especially decades before it was normalized like butt stuff, or if you like underaged children, that's great, that's easy. So I think it's always because prostitution is the world's second oldest profession.
Speaker 2: It's the oldest.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, prostitution is the oldest. Spying is the second oldest. These two these two go together, right, And so it's just always been very beneficial to power elite, to get dirt, to get information. It just naturally kind of folds over into any domain where criminals can and rise to power. If it's the music industry, if it's Hollywood, if it's government, you're going to have people trying to get their black males just natural.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy to me, right, And it's just like it's been done over and over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: Here's something I don't understand. It's like, so the public is just now learning about this stuff, which obviously has been going on for a long time at the government and elite level. So did people, like if you're an elected senator, right, Like, was nobody briefing anyone on the possibility of this. Nobody was telling you know what I mean, like famous basketball players like, hey, you might get invited to the bunt party. Just watch out, like you know what I mean, Like, nobody told anybody.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, I completely in arly agree, man, it is. It is absolutely insanity to me. It's absolutely insanity to me. It's like, and I think the whole thing is like, if you go to these parties, you really got to watch yourself because you'll get drugged and then you'll wake up and they'll be a naked little girl in your thing, and then they can compromise you, Which is why if you kind of look at that. There's no term limits in Washington. Once you have somebody blackmailed, you keep them there forever you have. You know, It's it's crazy to me, And it's just like like when we get into like I think Jennifer Lopez is knee deep in this he Diddy and you get because all this stuff hasting to come out about how she's not really a good singer. This thing just came out about how like people would sell her songs and then they they send her tracks on how it's supposed to sound and you're not supposed to use the tracks, and Jeffer Lopez is just using all the tracks and she's just singing, which is classic P Diddy, Right, just take someone else's song, yeah, yeah, you know, around it and suddenly it is your song, right, And so it's starting to come out, but like they're like well known people are in these videos, dude, and it's like how crazy did it get? Like to me, it's like fame, Like I wanted to be, always wanted to be a working comedian, but I never thought I would do insane shit to get there. And it's just like the level of psychopath that comes to get at the highest levels of of of certain entertainment, like being a touring a touring like pop singer, it's so competitive. Why you over these other people? Well, what are you willing to do?
Speaker 4: What are you willing to do? Exactly?
Speaker 5: But okay, you said, I think some people actually wanted to go. They literally knew that they wanted to go. And I wanted to go to the after party. I don't even want to stay at the normal party. Have you seen the Netflix thing called Baby Reindeer. No, it's crazy this guy and this guy actually knows it's gonna happen to him, and he keeps going to this director's house knowing that he's gonna get molested, hoping that one day he does he yeah, hoping that one day he comes through with the promise. And the guy never comes through with the promised guy gets molested for like I don't know how long.
Speaker 2: That is insane because I'm not getting the specifics, but basically all of these Weinstein chicks were like that. They're like, I just thought this what you did to make it in Hollywood, and then nothing happened to them, and they all were just like bitching, like, yeah, I blew him and his friends and nothing happened. You're like, sounds like horrible blowjobs.
Speaker 4: Well, sir, here's the fun of that. So I was only quite frankly, I think last year and we did a whole review of the Godfather novel, right, the Mario pus the original Mario Puzo novel was so we read that, we did a whole series of podcasts going through the novel. Dude, I didn't realize that all the stuff we're talking about it's in the Godfather novel. So if you remember, in they go to the producer in Hollywood who's going to make that movie, and then the nephew of Don Corleone. Right, it's who's actually supposed to be. He's supposed to be Frank Sinatra. The character is based on Frank Sinatra. He wants to be in this movie role, yeah, and the director doesn't want to give it to him. So The Godfather, you know, as you know, ends up sending the horse, cutting the horse's head off, putting in this famous scene where the horses in the bed and all that, which convinces the director to put the Frank Sinatra guy in the movie. In the novel, like when uh, Don Corleone's lawyer goes and talks to the Hollywood dude. There's the whole there's a sequence where it's like it's identified that this is a pedo thing going on, Like when the lawyer gets there, there's a young girl way under age who leaves the producer's house after being or office after being molested. In other words, he's telling you that Hollywood's pedo. Everybody knows casting couch. In fact, in the novel it also talks about the other Hollywood people that had to sleep with whoever you get who doesn't know about the casting couch, right, But in the novel it also has the pedo stuff. And if you remember in Godfather Too, the movie, not the novel, the movie, because the novel ends it like it doesn't go that far. But in Godfather To the movie, do you remember that the Corleones want to expand to Vegas. And in Vegas there's this senator who doesn't want to give them the right to setup the casinos. He's blocking the legal ability for them to set up a casino. What do they do. They wait until he goes to one of the Corleone whorehouses. They drug the senator. He wakes up in the bed with a dead prostitute, Oh my god. And then he's forever in the pocket of the Corleon. So that's just just the organized prime angle of it in movies, telling you how it really works. Because Mario Puzo based all that on like real, real shit. And I asked Sammy the Bull about all that. It's like, yeah, it's all true.
Speaker 2: So I mean, dude, it's it's it's deep, man, because you know, again, like when I talk about like the war between Trump and the establishment, I just I don't think there's really good guys in that fight. I just think it's two crime organizations fighting over control of the purse and who gives out the who gets the deals, who gets the contracts, and if you sit in that seat, you give out the contracts. And I think Trump just wants, he's actually wants to be president, versus Kamala Harris, who's just like happy with being there, like she really just wants a Kardashian it. She just she's gonna you're president, but you're not gonna really do anything. You're just gonna run around and give speeches and make money and take pictures and get free shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, nobody's even home, Like, yeah, her and that Tim Walls dude just seemed like total just like somebody call them. Somebody called him muppets or something like they're like muppets, Like there's nobody there, like a puppet, but it's like a total muppet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like this is the Roman Empire. They put they put a mannequin in and outside influences run everything, which is basically, who's a bigger, blinking, blinking guy named like one of the most powerful Jews in the world by like Israel magazine.
Speaker 6: That thing they did they ranked the Jews. That's great.
Speaker 2: Seems like a top I think it was like a top ten jew only twenty four top ten jewice.
Speaker 4: You want to see you want to I'm sorry, go ahead, no, no, no, go on, now there's a great Uh everybody missed this series. Okay, So John lecare who's the famous British intelligence uh former Briginsers who wrote a bunch of famous fiction stories. Right. He wrote the Tinker Taylor Soldier spy story, which is loosely based on the Cambridge Fi ring. He wrote that novel which became the Gary Olman movie, the famous movie. So he wrote the series which came out like twenty eighteen. I didn't see anybody talking about it, totally forgotten. But it's got Michael Shannon, it's got Florence Pugh, you know, the blonde chick from that pagan human sacrifice movie. I forget what's called what the Midsommar. So there was this series that Hulu or Paramount plus, I forget who they did. This series. Everybody should watch. It's pretty crazy, but it's about massade operations, and it's like, dude, this shit is crazy, right. So Lacari wrote the story and he's as a vergiontold this guy criticizing the sort of massade operation, but he thought it was a good story. It's all set in relationship to PLO Israel Lebanon. It's set in the late seventies early eighties, probably a combination of like a bunch of real sort of masade versus has a Bullet Lebanon PLO type stories all in one story. But that's a that's an awesome series, like just from a insight window into what really goes on type of respective. Little drummer should watch that. Let me let me pull up the name of it.
Speaker 6: But little girl, right, that's it.
Speaker 4: Little drummer girl exactly. Everybody should watch that. That's crazy, very insightful.
Speaker 2: Though it's so nuts to me, dude, And and like here we are the I'm gladly will say I'm a Pizzagate guy said since the start, we'll still sit here and go on. True. A lot of people get tabooed. Oh no, that's it, I mean, dude, I mean you got p Diddy right now getting sued for drugging nine year olds. Oh wow, and you're telling me that they couldn't do stuff in a basement with kids. I mean, like because they're serving pizza. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 4: I remember that governor who was like Alex always plays his clip that he's like the Virginia governors that we keep the new babies on. We put them on life support, we keep them really comfortable, and then we put them to death and then we sell on harvest the old. Do you know what I'm talking about? This is no yeah, no. Remember when Alex was uh and Eddie were arguing their fake argument on Rogan Remember that, and then Eddie came and put Alex in a headlock and they were pretending like they were fighting. They were this This was the clip that Alex was talking about when he's like, pull it up as government Virginia saying we keep the baby's a lot, boy's harvest Oregon's held and then Eddie was joking, but he was like, no, dude, I don't exist, and they were having that fake fun fight. This is the clip that they were talking about. If I remember, it's like the governor Virginia is talking about. So what I'm saying is like, dude, if they'll put babies on ice and then harvest the organs of babies, what you think they won't do all this other crazy shit? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: And nobody wants to talk about because it's so dark. They can't they can't get into it. Yeah, we just had a guy come on talking about what they're doing. It's so dark what they're doing in Flint, Michigan. Oh, you have that professor Dyson yelling about you know you said Camel's name wrong. That is that is racism And it just goes on this word solid that that you just know he uses to pull white pussy. He he just gilts white chicks and giving up pussy by saying calling them racist in a way they don't even know what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Have you tried that game? Have you spent some of that game there?
Speaker 2: You don't understand the fact that you are not a fort kidding with Sam.
Speaker 4: Goes into Starbucks, He's like, you're all rcis you should identify as some minority and then like act like the baristas been being.
Speaker 6: I've got that clip here if you just want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's watch it.
Speaker 6: I think I've cued it to the right point. It's just a second. Let me get the sound shared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ilex play this clip all the time. I can't remember which governor is Is it right?
Speaker 6: Northum?
Speaker 4: Thanks? I think that's it's Northan, that's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Uh, the infant would be kept comfortable, uh, if it would be resuscitated, if if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So so I think this was really blown out of proportion. But again, we want the government not to be involved in these types of decisions. We want the decision to be made by, uh, the mothers and their providers. And and this is why Julie that legislators, most of whom are men. By the way, shouldn't be telling a woman.
Speaker 4: What she should explain. This is him trying to explain away what he had said earlier. Yeah, okay, so this is like the white I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure they Johnny, I'm sure they wiped it off the internet. You know.
Speaker 11: The issue of abortion rights emerges every year in the General Assembly session. This year no exception. There was a very contentious committee hearing yesterday when Fairfax County delect Kathy Tran made even if a woman is.
Speaker 2: So crazy to me, I'll see if is how they like. Whether it's whether it's just through like mk ultra on a mass scale, or it's the chemicals that that they're putting in our food that we're eating, that's shish kebobbing our brains. But the way they can manipulate us into just getting behind certain movements, it's like the way they've can convinced progressive white women or progressive women at all, that the single issue is abortion, that nothing around that, nothing else matters. No matter how how expensive the gas gets, no matter how expensive the groceries get, no matter how bad the crime gets, no matter how bad there's the city gets, no matter, none of that matters. The only thing that matters is whether they can they can have an abortion or not, and the allow everything else to burn. To say that one thing, it's incredible to me.
Speaker 5: I don't have to get at least one one a year for me to care enough. You have to get you would have to have at least when email it, I'm like, why do you give you unless you're getting them? Like, why do you really like unless you already have kids, I'm like, why do you been promoted to It's crazy. I think that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's just nuts.
Speaker 4: To me, it is crazy. This is like it reminds you of what Tim Leary was saying, Like when he was saying I couldn't get people to take LSD back when I first was trying to doule it out, he said, So what I figured out was if I couched this as a right, as a right that you're being oppressed into not exercising, he said, then everybody wanted to become LSD activists. They wanted to experiment with it because they felt, oh, the governors are want to keep me from it. So for whatever reason, they probably Tavistock or you know, SRI or they figured out that when you couch things as a right, people feel like they're way more energized for whatever reason to act on it.
Speaker 5: It's like weed. They legalized weed and kids aren't smoking it as much anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of interesting, dude. It's like that how they can manipulate us into caring about certain things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it's just crazy to me.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to keep you here forever. But there's just two more things I want to talk about with you. Who is jackis Aliis? I butchered that name? The books? I saw one of your things, globally operative jacket Jack. What is their name?
Speaker 4: That person's remember what I wrote in the email?
Speaker 2: Some globally operative? Yeah, okay, close enough, Oh yeah, knock.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So basically I covered his books recently. He's really important because he's like he's called the Kissinger of France. So basically what Kissinger was to America, Atal was to multiple French presidents, like as the background sort of handler. And you know, France is not like the most important country in the world, but they're they're overlooked for some of the things that they're involved in. When it comes to the New World Order. There's a lot of kind of weird deep state type stuff with France and weapons technology that people don't know. France has a lot of companies and groups that are involved in that that nobody ever talks about. That that's really under the radar. But of course France has played a key role in historically at least being at the front of the march towards technocracy and the global world order. They've had some of the top technocrats come from France a goose comp to people like that. Some of the top most famous Marxists are out of France. French Revolution is a bunch of those characters. And we just saw the Olympics in France. Actually, the ceremonies were all symbolic portrayals of this Luciferian sort of satanic Marxist socialist victory. That's the meaning of all those ceremonies. I did a bunch of breakdowns with a bunch of different podcasts on that. I don't know if you guys probably saw that, right everybody at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Mythris right, my crazy yeah, and now is Mythris from zoyor Asterism?
Speaker 4: No, the myth recult was like a Roman empire, unique to the Roman Empire, where they kind of brought in this like baptism of blood and it was a mystical cult where you could like.
Speaker 2: It involves trands mysteries.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, there's a really good we did a whole lecture through this Cambridge companion to Western Mississism Esoteria. It's the first Uh, the first chapter is about Mithras and the Eleusinians and that ship's wild. Back then they would do m cult stuff back then it was crazy.
Speaker 5: So ay, interrupting, you brought up France. What do you think about Bridget Macrone?
Speaker 4: Oh that yeah, Like remember Macrone was in like Rothchild circles.
Speaker 2: And then he is a Rothchild.
Speaker 4: They think, yeah, yeah, thanks, there's some connection like that. But so they'll choose these people like Macrone, and then Jock Athlete's probably still consulting all those He's probably still consulting. So anyway, the reason he matters is that he's one of these European technocratic elite. He's got a lot of famous quotes going around about Stabby's that he said a long time ago and that they would be mandated. People dispute whether the Stabby's comment is real. It's hard to know because it supposedly comes from an old French interview, which who knows if it's real or not. But anyway, in his books he basically says all the same shit. So it's like, okay, so maybe that interview is not real, maybe it is, but like he says all the same stuff in his books. In nineteen ninety one he wrote a book called The MILLENNIU Losers and Winners in the New World Order, and basically he says, now that the wall has fallen for Lynn Wall, there's no power dialectic between East and West and anymore. He says, now we can enter into the next phase of the New World Order. And he says, I'm he was put at the head of the ec ECB European Common Bank to restructure and bring all the Soviet bloc countries into the neoliberal world order, make them all IMF debt slaves. That doesn't make the sovi Union good. It just means that you go from one from your under Biel's above, now you're under Lusifer, right, so as they're just changing demons that you're under. And then he's like in charge of restructuring the Soviet country, a former Soviet countries into EU putting them into debt slavery, and he says in the book, guests, get ready for mass open border immigration throughout Europe and the West. You will all be reorganized into a giant new world order basically in nineteen ninety one, as the Kissender friends. So he's just another one of these global leap goons. He wrote a different book that I lectured through a couple of times over the years. It's called Brief History of the Future that he wrote that in two thousand and six, fifteen years after the nineteen ninety one book, And in that book he just says, like where we are now, Like everything he was saying in nineteen ninety one basically was what was started happening in two thousands. In the two thousand and six book Brief His in the future, it's basically where we are now. I mean, he's got a whole chapter on transhumanism. It's like, you're going to go into the there's going to be a hive mind, there's going to be a giant global gollumn. You're going to be hooked into it.
Speaker 2: It's every oh crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: It shows that they planned this from that level for a long time and do you think.
Speaker 2: It's all Luciferian ball worship, bolock worship. Do you think him so?
Speaker 4: In the book, he used his Masonic symbolism. He says that the Cold War was like two pillars that balance out the world order. He says, once the Soviet Union fell, he says, that's one pillar falling. And he says that it's two pillars and a pyramid, and the heyramid is the world structure. But they have a control the way he describes it like a dialectic. He's using intentional Masonic symbolism in the book. And at the end of the book he says in that in the in the nineteen ninety one book, he says, we got to have a new covenant, a new Mount Sinai, a new world religion. He says, all that kind of diversh like they always say. And in the two thousand and six book, it's like straight up gallumn that's his term, like gollum kabalago. So yeah, Luciferianto.
Speaker 2: Sure, so I get into this, like you know, like we've had a lot of people come on talking about Trump as a cabalist mystic. What are your thoughts on that? Like, you know, like this we just had a show about breaking down her meticism, and like, I didn't know that Hermes was this was the child of Nimrod and all that stuff. What is your thoughts on all that?
Speaker 4: So there was an old nineteen nineties book that Trump at the in the first chapter. I forget the name of the book, but in the first chapter he says something like, oh, you know, I I have a friend who's like a Cabbala rabbi, and I would like to thank him for something. I don't get the impression that Trump really understands or is really deep into that stuff. I mean, I could be wrong, I don't. I'm not, like, I don't have a problem criticizing Trump. I think he's definitely just pragmatically better than Kabala Harris. I'll call her about has nobody has said that one yet?
Speaker 6: As anything, I mean, religious or spiritual, I don't. He doesn't strike me as much.
Speaker 4: I mean, he kind of seems he kind of seems to like, Oh, evangelicals a great dot episcopalian. I love Calick. Look at Shay Michael. He's wonderful, probably the best of all the angels.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 6: I mean it's like he's probably whatever, whatever's expeding right like a pragmatist, like you said, yeah he could.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's since here about it. I don't know, but I don't have any impression that like he's super schooled in Kabala to like know, you know, he doesn't come off as somebody really cares that much about that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, for sure, man. It just I think we're just the world's ran by sorcerers and they're all just playing this sorcery game. But like her meticism and all that stuff, you know, it's like very weird because you study it and you go, like, you know, if you you you you think about some long enough, you can make it happen. Which is manifestation? Is that dark? Is that evil? And like if you had to go and who who who runs the world? Who do you think runs the world at the highest levels?
Speaker 4: So I think the there are demonic entities. I think that they do, in a limited sense, run the world. I think that ultimately God's in control. I don't you know, I'm not like a gnostic. I don't think this world's simulation or some evil prison or something like that. I think there is a real historical battle between good and evil. I think that underneath the spiritual entities that Paul talks about, the you know, principalities, towersan dominions. There are human beings who fall into a kind of a control structure, but they don't all have to know self consciously that they're part of that. You could be a militant atheist and you're still kind of under the control ultimately, I would say, of Satan. Even if you're an atheist, you don't believe in demons. So maybe at the highest level some of those people, I think probably do self consciously think, no, I'm serving Lucifer. I mean, you would get some of the British elite seem to speak that way. I mean, these people that are like really into hurting children. If you look into like Elm Guesthouse, British MP Cyril smith Ed Heath, do you remember those stories of like those really wicked British MPs that were part of you know what I'm talking about. If you look into King Korra scandal and the Elm guest House and all the savile type stuff. Huh, Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Say, what have you heard.
Speaker 4: Jimmy talking about? Jimmy Savell, Cyril smith Ed Heath. These are famous British MP's that were like doing awful things to kids.
Speaker 6: What was the island they were on. It was like Isle of Wight or something, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: They're also connected with the Kncorra scandal exactly. That that that's the British stuff.
Speaker 6: It's the dark I mean as as dark as it kids.
Speaker 4: That's something probably I think those people probably were like, no, we actually legit serve Satan and I'm gonna do like the most equal stuff possible.
Speaker 2: I mean you studied that pig farmer in Canada. Oh yeah, how he was almost getting out and someone said fuck that and they just went and stabbed in the death so he couldn't leave the prison.
Speaker 4: Like it's crazy, are you talking about the pig farm?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like Trudeau was like lived at like a couple of blocks away and he was about to get out, He's up for parole and somebody just said nope, that not happening and they stabbed in the death in prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I did a deep dive. So he that dude, that like redneck retard dude was like recruiting people bringing him to that place where there was all these big elites coming to do and they had like they had like rooms with like cameras for doing all kinds of shit. You know what I mean? Did you They ground up people and made them into like gummy bears and shit. Isn't that right?
Speaker 2: Dude? I don't know. Dude's so dark.
Speaker 4: So the bodies that dude that went to prison that you're talking about, that weird kind of inbred looking redneck Canadian dude, that God that took the heat. They were grinding up people and making like gummy bears. It's just that one's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: Hurt people, hurt people. So something we talked about last night. I'm broken sin that just dropped. Uh. First, Uh, the Old Testament New Testament? What do you think happen happens from the Old Testament to the New Testament? Like, how come the Johnny, what is your theory on it?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's always felt to me and this is purely kind of feeling my way through it, you know that. Yeah, Yeah, it's that that that the Old Testament is for a different kind of human you know. And the New Covenant, the New deal between Jesus and humanity, God and humanity is more for modern man. That's why so many of the things in the Old Testament seems savage that we hear about the stories. It's because you know, it's a different that was a different type of man in those days, a different standard for a different type of man.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the Ordo Wot's view is similar to that. We think that God met those people at that time kind of where they were, and introduced kind of rules and laws that were appropriate for what was expected to that people groups. In other words, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that I met them halfway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like they were in a childlife state, and so certain things were tolerated which weren't intended to always be tolerated. And so in our view, everything happening in the Old Testament, everything like all the temple, the sacrifice, all that, those are symbols and types of what Jesus himself came to fulfill and to do so, like the Passover that's fulfilled in Christ being the Passover, or you know, the day of Atonement with the high priests going into the temple and sprinkling the blood. That's all, according to the Book of Hebrews, fulfilled in what Jesus was doing in his ministry and his ascension. So for us, all of those things are good and true and they're pedagogical. There's a lot of lessons there, but they all were just really kind of coming to a focal point in what the person in the ministry of Christ did within history, and so that's us fulfilled. It's still useful. It's still you know, prophetic in the sense of like telling us about how Christ was a messiah, like if there's all these messianic predictions in the Old Testament, But it had a limited pedagogical function according to according to Jesus. Sorry about that. Hold on one second, that.
Speaker 2: Was Jesus calling going, hey, dude, keep the secrets going too deep? Tell anybody you're going too deep? Was that British intelligence hitting you up? So you went way too deep on that one. I just find it interesting. I struggle with a lot of the rules of the church, but I love that's okay, dude, the teachings of Jesus, Like I really am resonating with it to the point where I'm just trying to be a better person. It's a struggle, you know, I really struggle hard.
Speaker 6: I think you can have a valid experience though, and just go with the red ink you know to you know, there's these Bibles that just put Jesus in read everything. He said. I think you can have a totally legitimate Christian experience by just doing that. I think it's possible. So it's not I get what you're saying, Sam, And there's some Yeah, there's so many things that are especially to modern sensibilities, to modern years, are challenging to say the least way.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to change subject. I know that we kind of moved on, but you did touch on some of the debt. You mentioned Jalah. I forgot to say. Did you know that everybodys forgotten that she was married to Diddy? Remember that? Yes, like a year. And then I found an article talking about how a previous dude that Jalo used to date or was married to for a little while. He said she was like super into voodoo.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, and he was suing her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then if you pay it, if you pay attention, Diddy's giant tattoo on his back, it's not marrying Jesus. People think he got it's a voodoo Uh, they're called they're called loa, but it's Her name is Azuli Dantur and she's the patron of booty stuff in the voodoo world.
Speaker 6: Wha, they have a patron of booty stuff of assplay. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Why do you think everyone's consumed with the bee hole?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is? What is deep in the bee hole that makes you think the what is going on?
Speaker 4: I think Croley is the explanation for that. So Crowley was all into the bee hole, and he said that the eye of Horace is more beautiful than the mouth of Venus, the mouth of Venus being the vagina. And I'm not jugging. He said that the reason for that is that it's much more powerful for ritual magic workings than the vagina because you can focus your will and intention. Even even though it's sterile, it somehow produces like spiritual effects in his crazy system, more so than the like the normal male female stuff. So the bee hole has a magic power, according to Croley. And I think that the modern world has more and more shifted to the bee hole. I mean, look, I'll be honest, like I'll like, I'm not I'm a butt man over boobs. I like, my wife has a nice figure, but I've always been a buttman and not a boobman. I'm not into booty holes though I'm not.
Speaker 2: Dude, A butthole is completely overrated. Dude, right, there's nothing like vagina.
Speaker 6: She said that as the inventor of as eating, which I did.
Speaker 2: I did, I invented ass heating. But as a guy who invented ass heating, I would tell you that, Hey, dude, I was. I was a young young man. I mean it was like very early.
Speaker 4: Well, and that was your right, there was that was did you know did you know the Book of Numbers when the Israelites go to bail Pure and they're tempted with the Lord of open holes. That's what bails. Yes, the word bail pure where.
Speaker 6: You got Sodom Gamar, right, I mean there were.
Speaker 4: Nobody say it, but listen, but bail pure is more specific because it means lord of open holes. I'm not joking. So they were literally tempted with the Croley type stuff in Book of Numbers, and so I'm saying that the same thing is going on where a society moves away from sex that's intended for having kids to steroidal and Croley said that that would be the norm in the future in his aon it in his era. So I'm not saying he actually caused it. I'm just saying that it's a Crollian type of ideology and spirituality to make sexuality about uh just purely the booty, right and not producing life. That's what I totally.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got away from sex equal creating life too, Jami.
Speaker 4: So Jamie read Crowley's big Kenneth Grant, who's Crowley's one of his main devotees. Right, So the crole sex they split into two groups. There's the American branch in the British branch. The British branch was the Typhonian oto and Kenneth Grant was like their main writer. He wrote a book about this very thing. And the booty hole is like the tunnel, It's like the tunnels of Typhon. So they believe that there's like these spiritual passageways that certain sexual parts of the you know, parts of the body like open up certain passageways. Basically, Yeah, it's like Kundalini nerves, spine type stuff.
Speaker 2: Just crazy to me.
Speaker 4: We went for British spies, so like it was booty pathways, right.
Speaker 6: I would love to see that the statues of the open holes.
Speaker 2: God, look what was that.
Speaker 4: Like, there's a good video about look up mail pr or Lord of Open Holes on video. There's a good Uh he's a Protestant pastor. But he did like a five minute kind of explanation of it. It's really good explanation.
Speaker 2: I wonder what. Yeah, I love for research.
Speaker 4: Well we don't know what what what? Yeah, like what it looked like. But we did a podcast. I'm not even even mentioned it on you on your podcast, Sam, like maybe the first time. Like we were talking about the Kardashians kind of represent like a shift to the booty hole because do you remember when they were saying that Kim's butt broke the Internet? Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just crazy to me, Like and the Kardashians are like, we mean we're talking p Diddy like she's deep in on it and like everything about them is free, is freemasonry, sorcery.
Speaker 4: Do you remember there are Christmas card they sent out when I had all that satanic symbolism in it. Yeah, this was like this was like twenty do you remember that, Jamie. It was like twenty fifteen or sixteen, and they sent out this Christmas card. It was all the satanic shit.
Speaker 5: A white checkerboard and everything on, like on the floor and everything.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was crazy when they look up a satanic Kardashian Christmas card, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna be honest with you, dude. I think that is p Diddy like scandal may bring down all the worst people like in terms of culturally. That annoy the ship out of us. And we have no clue why they're famous. Well it it feels like they basically just worship the god of open holes exactly.
Speaker 4: I think it's that one where it says no vulture, you see the vulture. It's that one. But it's a giant thing. It's that. Look at that the pyramid right behind her. See that that's Christmas card. Yes, look at the weird black Jesus nude mery thing and then look at the pyramid behind h I guess that's kim right.
Speaker 2: Why what is six? What is what the kids head right there?
Speaker 6: I think it's numbered. Somebody's numbered. The different is going on, Oh what is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I don't. I think that's our child And that's not a head. He's laying on the couch.
Speaker 2: So dark, dude, she's so dark.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking about that.
Speaker 6: Like twenty thirteen, twenty thirteen. It was shot by David la Chapelle, so they had a legit photographer come in and shoot there. Right, are crazy.
Speaker 2: So crazy?
Speaker 4: By the way that podcast you did, Sam, I know you're trying to wrap up, I just want to like that was really good where you were talking about rap, how fake rap was, and you did that interview with the guy where you were talking about there was a whole other biggie that was like a real biggie that was crazy. I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dude, Biggie Smalls now they now they're talking about there was a trans. There's a chick in one of his famous videos. The lead chick was a trans and it's like, Biggie, you know, the Biggie Smalls is a lot like Dave Dave what's his face from Food Fighters, Dave Grohl. It's just like, yeah, dude, they're talented, but and even Taylor Swift, it's like they're talented, but it's completely manipulated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you're uh, you know what I'm talking about. Right? The podcast you did were Yeah, so there was like another big fat black dude from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Or Yeah, and Noty's b one.
Speaker 4: That's it. Yeah, and then probably what did he did? Let me ask you if this is right? What you so basically did he have that? And he was like, look you do this? And then he's got the dirt on Biggie right because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they control that. Oh you stole all this? Yeah yeah, And again it's manipulation and it's the weird thing because Biggie's you know, puff Daddy came up with the you know, the basically saying is like, I'd rather work with less talented people than talented people exactly, which is weird because Biggie Smalls is super You see him as a kid just spitting rhymes, He's like amazing. But you know, they just manipulated and controlled him and probably made him do some super gay shit. But like all of the w a Biggie two, I would I mean dude supposedly the lead lady in the in the videos of trance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just seems like did he would go for better stuff than Biggie Smalls?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I think he just like.
Speaker 4: And then trying to say Bigie is not a houghty Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just imagine the smells of gay sex.
Speaker 6: Big I think when I think when you get a certain point right, it's not about even attraction. It's just pure power, you know. It's what it seems like they're bored of everything once you get to that point.
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan had a joke way back in the day, and it was like when I first met him, he was doing the joke at the O R and the Comedy Store, and it was everyone's talking about Hugh Hefner's being doing gay shit because he'd gotten so many chicks. He was just bored, and everyone always saw it was the most ridiculous thing. He's like, you know, it's like, oh, yeah, you just got so many chicks. He wants to bang dudes. He's like, no, when you've gotten so many chicks, you know what, you start banging more chicks. But then you start seeing like all these like these like that that Leo Rhodes is that her name. She's an adult film star who like had a kid by an NBA player that everyone thought it was Blake Griffin. Turns out was another player, and Blake Riffin never said anything. That's how much of a g Blake Griffin is. He's like, we know it's not my kid, but she was on a Michael Porter Junior show and she was talking about these NBA players have had so much sex that they're just into weird shit. Oh dude, just like they've done it so many times that they're just into weird stuff.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Dennis Rodman. I think Dennis Rodman was doing all this stuff way before everybody else. That's why he was like wearing dresses. He was pushing trans stuff do back in the nineties. Do you remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, on his own he wore the wedding dress.
Speaker 2: He wrote a book about him hooking up with the transit. Oprah's like, I'm taking this book down really talk about that. Yeah, she was presenting it and then she took it down because he said he was banging trans.
Speaker 6: Whoa, that's like her cand crazy today.
Speaker 2: It would then it was like thank you, oh brah, thank you Back then, Yeah, dude, it's just super weird. Bro, It's just it's weird up here.
Speaker 4: And then he and then he goes to meet He goes and meets Kim Jong un a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. One of my best jokes is about how I stopped nuclear war because me and my friend, uh when when Dennis Robin signed with the Lakers, they had a giant press conference and me and my friend snuck into it at playing at Hollywood the restaurant in Beverly Hills. We snuck in and I asked a question, and I go, do you think you're going to start? Because Eldon Campbell's had been with the Lakers forever and he's only getting better. Do you think you're going to start on the Lakers? He goes, do I think I'm going to start? I'm a five time world champion Defensive Player of the Year, and he just starts bawling right there. He starts crying and they ended the whole, fucking the whole conference right there. I was on.
Speaker 11: I was on.
Speaker 2: I was on Howard Stern. They played the clip on Howard Stern. He just kind of fractures after that, and next thing you know, he's in North Korea stop a nuclear war because of me. Dude, that was your question. That was my question. I asked that question. That made him pry that day.
Speaker 4: Well, that that adds new like to me, that's that's wild because I just watched that old So they try to make him a Hollywood star. Remember, they put him in that band damn movie Double Team, which yourself is.
Speaker 2: Wow, I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just watched me. I've never seen it. It's totally kilt. It's wild, like this movie is insane, like.
Speaker 6: Huge, and he's just gone.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: He had that kind of show that kind of made fun of himself, a parody of his whole career so big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was actually good.
Speaker 6: What's it call it again, it's it's ship Claude van Johnson, Yeah, there is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually really funny, like they had legit really good comedy writers on that. That's great, and it's very meta, very like self, you know, aware satirical show. It's it's really good. The reason I know that's because I just did a whole like Van Dam, like super Mega. I've gone through all the cannon of Van Dam. I'm talking about all the way back to like his first cyborg level stuff, all the way up to where he's at now, which which is wild. Anyway, we could talk about this some other time, but yeah, there's some crazy stuff going on with Vandam. I'm not sure what to make.
Speaker 2: It still going on with Van Dam still.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, man, it's just I don't know what to think. We're gonna do a podcast coming up, meg A, Mega VANDAMN streams, so we'll get to.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I gotta watch that metal Van Damn, Big Van Damn and Segull were they were so big they were making movies, and now we look at them, we laugh, and I wonder if that's how we're gonna look at the Do you think we'll ever look at the rock Horn? Dude?
Speaker 6: Can you believe that he's a better actor than either of those guys.
Speaker 2: I guess he's gonna be more of a sportsenager.
Speaker 6: Right, He's a better actor than any of those guys to me, I mean, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's funny. So Van dem didn't really seem to have very good acting skills until they made the twenty twelve or twenty fourteen. There was a French film that was an indie film called JCVD.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually acted really good in that. They were actually talking about he might win an Oscar for that, which is wild because that would have been the best That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but dude, Hollywood would never have allowed that to happen. Ever, No, but I'm saying comedy has never won It's why comedy has never won an Oscar because they just take themselves way too has never excused me, never won a Best Movie or Best Actor because they just they just take themselves too fucking serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never allowed JCVD probably would have only been up for Best Foreign. But it's not it's not actually a comedy. It's like, it's hard to explain. It's like a weird indie film about him and his own It's like a meta analysis that's not it's a lot. It's got some comedy elements, but like at one point he dissociates in the in the story and then he starts talking to the camera, breaks the fourth wall, start talking to the camera, starts crying, and it's it's just really bizarre because I don't know, there's this weird stuff going on with VANDAM. I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if it's like espionage related stuff or mk eltra stuff, but there's something weird going on there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk Jay, you were great man one more time. Tell him where they can find you.
Speaker 4: You can go to Jay's analysis dot com and you got access to my archives there. If you subscribe, you can find me on Twitter, you can find me on YouTube. Day Dyer, you can find me Instagram, everywhere else and fourth Hour of the Alex Jones to every Friday. Uh, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: You know. We just had Jamie Candy on I know you're doing live events. Do you have any live events coming up before we leave?
Speaker 4: Well, so Jamie and I had talked about a live event again down the road, so we might have that. But the next live event will be October twenty fifth and twenty six in Florida with the Nefflin Desk Squad crew. We'll have a lot of funny people out there. I'm going to be doing no actual conspiracy stuff on say, I'm actually going to be doing comedic stuff. So it's going to be a lot of funny, goofy crazy stuff, a lot of harassment of me of the audience. So you can go to Bohemian Grove top Lobster of Bohemian Grove and get those tickets. And then I have another live event that well you can also find on my website in the next couple of days for Florida. And yeah, that's all I can think of right now.
Speaker 2: Bro, You're love it. I did the inaugural one where we all just kind of showed up and called it Prohemium Grove and they've ram with it and I'm super happy for them. And the Neflin squad guys are are are fucking crazy and they're right and they're killing it and you're gonna have the best time. That club owner, you're gonna be like, are you a real person? It's someone straight out of Grand Theft Auto. It's the fuck best. You're gonna love it. Everyone there is so nice. It's a great club. So enjoy it, dude. Okay, and I'm okay. Now let's and you should have those dates on your website by the way, Yeah, it'll be okay, Okay, go to this website. I'll have the links below, and let's break down the episode. Now, all right, let's get into it. I'm gonna say right now, all time banger, all time banger. What are your thoughts? Guys?
Speaker 5: Is that a reason to put them up on Mount Crushmore?
Speaker 2: Well, I am not allowed to name anybody Mount Crushmore, but what I've decided, since we're about where this will be episode eight twenty one, so we're one hundred and and eighty. It was seventy nine from the thousands. So what I've decided is we will not replace anyone on the original Mount Crushmore, but we'll add more faces if people feel like there needs to be new faces on the Mount crush Mark. So that's why. So he may make the board, Okay, he may.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a mountain with just like a whole Facebook at the end of it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like the Lord of Open Holes. There's gonna be a ton of faces, the Lord of a thousand Faces.
Speaker 5: Don't google that, please trust me. Don't as much as we told you to, don't google that.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that's not the name of a band, The Lord of Open Holes. No, I don't know how that's not banned name.
Speaker 12: By the way, live electricity wires are always near, and coming close to them can be dangerous, So always ask yourself, are you sure it's safe? Look out for electricity wires above and below you. If in doubt, call us on one eight hundred three seven nine nine nine. It might just save your life. ESB networks, stay safe and stay clear of electricity wires.
Speaker 3: ODU is business management made so simple a kid could explain it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes business software can't talk to other programs, but Odo, funny word, has every program from CRM to HR to accounting in one platform. It should cost a lot, but it doesn't. So you should use Odu because they save you money.
Speaker 3: Odo makes a lot of sense but doesn't cost a lot of sense. Sign up now at odu dot com.
Speaker 13: That's Odo dot Com.
Speaker 6: Good job.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 9: If you're a State Farm customer affected by the recent hurricane and need to submit a claim, go to Statefarm dot com called one eight hundred SF Claim, download the state Farm mobile app, or contact your local Statefarm agent with one of the industry's largest catastrophe response teams. Statefarm and your agent are ready to help. Go to Statefarm dot com to start your claim like a good neighbor, Statefarm is there.
Speaker 2: Easily one of the best episodes we've ever done. The breakdown of British intelligence roles in the shaping of the Middle East and Islam is one of the most insane conversations we've ever had on this show because it fits into everything that we felt. Now we know and it's just being done here too. Like what they do is they set it up. I think that's what they're doing in China right now, right, China seems to be like really getting their shit together, right, They're really getting their shit together. They're growing, they're they're you know, every they're they're becoming one of the leading economic powers in the world. And then eventually that's not not we don't like that, and then they just tear it all down and it's just this is done over and over and over and over and over again, and it's just these power leads that control everything, mostly through sexual blackmail, and it's just, dude, it's insane. What's happening in Europe is exactly what happened is part of a playbook.
Speaker 5: And if it's not sexual, if it's not sexual blackmail, it's uh sexual boner pills that they give handed so they bribe them with sex. Anyways, it's either way, it's sex is involved.
Speaker 2: Well, that that was a that was an interesting take. I love that. What do you mean sexual mal it's the like just giving them boner pills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at the end of the day, sex is always involved. You can always buy people with either giving them sex or catching them doing something sexual.
Speaker 6: No, you mean bribing by giving them.
Speaker 5: Explain that to us as as and you start off by bribing them by giving them either boner pills or giving a prostitution.
Speaker 2: And how poor you have to be the Middle East.
Speaker 5: There was people in the Middle East literally dictators asking for boner pill for or actual terrorists asking for boner pills because that's what they need when you have like a thousand wives.
Speaker 6: The new currency.
Speaker 2: We thought it was oil, but I know what you're saying. Yeah, says they were bribing these tribes. They wanted boner pills. Okay, I am so happy. I'm so happy that that Johnny made us god keeper on that because it started at no, like a classic x G fully retarded statement, and then kind of brings it back, bring it, brings it back.
Speaker 6: We were talking about Baby Reindeer. Now I didn't finish Baby Reindeer. But to me, that's the show about that comedian who meets that fat girl and she starts stalking him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it gets deeper.
Speaker 6: He ends I didn't finish it. So what he gets molested at the end.
Speaker 5: Of this You gotta wash this thing. So he ends up he ends up getting by that fat chick. He ends up getting stock by that fat chick. But then before that he's a comedian and he's living with his mom, remember his girlfriend's mom. Well, they broke up because he started going to this director's house all the time to do drugs and get molested. But the director kept telling him like, yo, you're gonna be part of the next movie. And he just keeps going to this guy's house and doing he is and then after he fucks after he.
Speaker 2: Gets sucked by does get molested?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he gets molested by the director, and then he ends up falling in love with the trans because now he finds out that he likes It's the fucking craziest. It's like an any nominated Netflix Award.
Speaker 6: I got to go back to that. I didn't. I mean I got I kind of got bogged down. I probably like halfway through where that woman is just creeping him out.
Speaker 5: You know, it gets way better. That's just the beginning of it. Trust me. You got to go back to that.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I mean that's crazy. That is great. It's so crazy, bro, It's so crazy, the whole thing. But here's the other thing they manipulate you with is they get you to commit a crime. They basically put you on trial, and they get you off and they own you and we've seen that. So what's very interesting right now is the guy the leader of the the ports, the dock workers. He was on trial for some really shady shit, right like bribery and all this stuff, and like all the witnesses died and the case went away, and now you go, okay, that's interesting. And then now October one month out, now suddenly he's like, yeah, we're shutting it down until you give us our demand. You're like, dude, that is that is And the way he talks like he's a gangster dude, which he is a gangster dog, you know, but it's like it's it sounded to me like this guy is a part of the team.
Speaker 5: Hey uh, we talk about suicide, right and if j if Diddy's gonna suicide himself, we've never thought about maybe any of the actors or the rappers will commit suicide because they don't want this coming out. Like if there's a video of you getting pinned down by Diddy and you're a rapper, how are you gonna live that down?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a I'm not a rap.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying it comes out and then kill myself. I went kill myself.
Speaker 2: First, go to Broken sim T shirt. You can get the new shirt somehow attributed to my quote like why'd you put why'd you put Sam Tripoli on there? So ridiculous?
Speaker 5: We still pull the T shirt up, Johnny, can you pull the T shirt up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course, what is it? Why did you put like my name on it?
Speaker 6: Because we got it, I thought we should put up some kind of promotion, so we're promoting the show somehow. But I thought putting uh, putting Broken Simulation there doesn't make a lot of sense. And since you loved the shirt so much, it's basically a sentiment.
Speaker 2: It made me laugh so hard. It made me laugh so hard. Did you find it there? It is? Yeah? Hear it is?
Speaker 6: Sounds gay, man, I mean you wear the shirt, so you're espousing the opinion. So Samchel okay, guys again my specials dropping. It looks like God, it looks like it's going to be available to places for sure. Samtible dot com and Rumble is really getting behind it, really loves it. They want to feature it and they want to put it in under their premium content. So I'm very excited. Dana, who is always right about everything, even though I don't necessarily like her methods all the time.
Speaker 2: She is the smart one. So I've decided I go, Dana, I'm gonna let you take control of this because you're always right in the end.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: I had to because I just want to give away. I just I just I have low self esteem, so I just don't think anybody wants to watch it. And Dana's like, no, we're doing that. So I'm letting Dana do it. She's running a show. Be available on Rumble dot com October fifteenth, Sam Triple dot com. We are gonna put out a clean version on YouTube because YouTube sucks. It sucks. Go to Sam Trible dot com. All my videos, all my audio all available on sam triple dot com. All my dates are on sam Triple dot com. Right. Yes, I got Louisville, Kentucky this weekend, No next weekend coming up. Got the Looney Bend. Very excited to be in Tulsa. Are we gonna get weird? Are we getting weird? Oklahoma? I'm bringing Tino Sanchez with me Tampa Bay, Florida, and then Katon Koon. I just got hit by Eddie. He needs my port, my passport. I'm gonna go take a picture of it. So that's Sam triple go down real quick. We're not gonna do this long.
Speaker 5: Go past that.
Speaker 2: The premium content, premium content, go all the way down. Got go up to the premium content. Actually, just go up to the premium content. All my premiere contents there, I haven't done one in a like a week. I'm gonna get back to it, gonna put up more for you. I love doing premium content. Our deep dives, our dangerous, dangerous, joining cash, reading the Bible, all that stuff. Then you can also check out the cash Daddy Patreon if you're looking to make money on the Patreon. Look at that, dude. This is where you go. Okay eight, yeah, dude, it's looking good. Join us twenty bucks a month. That's how we do it. Bang bang pow uh you get. You get every day. Our good friend Howie drops great investment advice, you know, and people make money on it. You know, the Mark Show up and down. So you're always dancing that dance, but you know sometimes you're gonna win a lot, you're gonna lose some. That's how it just goes. And then go check out all of our affiliates. Anything else, Guys.
Speaker 5: Hit that Live bunch.
Speaker 6: Subscribe please new Broke Simmons out. Sam recaps his skank Fist experience. It's awfully funny, and we talk about Russell Brand too. We can't quite figure out what to think about that guy.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on with that, right And since you brought up, sorry, I am blogging a skank fest. Sam was there, so everything that happened at Skankfest will be at Extra Marks's spot on YouTube. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed these highlights.
Speaker 6: Here's a clip from the latest Broken sim Are you gonna go see? Am I racist? I saw it?
Speaker 5: Yes? Did you like it?
Speaker 6: I highly recommend it. It's very funny. I didn't know it's gonna be that funny. It's a lot funnier than the last movie he did. And I don't really want to spoil it, but there's a I mean you might you probably heard about already if you've watched any content about it. There's a moment in the movie where they get one of the leaders of this whole bullshit industry and just make a fool of her. Yeah, I've heard all about her, Okay, Yeah, I mean I highly wrecked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know and it's just like because it's all bullshit, and it's like, you know, it's like I'm you know, I don't care. I don't listen, dude. I prefer to love everybody. Okay, That's why I want to live in my life. I was listening to a guy break down the the the Vice President debate, and he's right, He's like, our firsity is great. I love it. I love living in la and having all these wonderful options of life.
Speaker 6: It used to be not a thing like the nineties, the Late Night that was like we were like post racial. Nobody ever talked about racis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they just cranked it up because they just they just knew what was coming, what they wanted. And when we do an episode I'm Flint, Michigan, I hear real racism. Yeah, you know, systematic racism where the government's doing that Okay, not white supremacy, but greedy sellout pieces of shit trying to take over a land and run out poor black people. And then I hear Dyson and he's, you know, saying the name Kamala. You are playing, dude, systematic, Like get out of here, dude, that's done on purpose. Get people tired of that guy sucks, he sucks, he's a loser. Oh, he's gross.
Speaker 6: Let's see, we did the Mark Cuban rap. I don't need to play that again.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the real question with the markban rap is what, like, what do you think they have him on film shoving up his butt that he's saying the stupid stuff and doing a dumb rap and like like Stephen Colbert, I mean, has anyone destroyed their brand more?
Speaker 6: I never thought he was funny. I never liked that Colbert Report thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like that can Well, well, now it doesn't come off it's funny because you know he's not funny. He he The character is like you thought, okay, this is kind of funny when when we had the you know, right, bad left good and now we realize that it's a uniparty. He looks like an asshole. Yeah, and now he's a bleeding heart liberal. That's just ridiculous.
Speaker 6: And Mark Cuban, did you notice I said this while you were out, But he looks like someone who died and then got made up by the Undertaker.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He looks like like the seventh generation of Frankenstein. Like they keep working out the Kinks and like, oh, now it's somewhat human looking.
Speaker 6: It's so strange and it's just weird.
Speaker 2: And here we are with another billionaire saying stupid shit, and you're like, why are you going so hard in the paint? Oh, they called in all the favors. They're making you do this shit because the rap is dumb, it's not funny, and you guys just look stupid.
Speaker 3: Odu is business management made so simple a kid could explain it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes business software can't talk to other programs, but Odo, funny word, has every program from CRN to HR to accounting in one platform. It should cost a lot, but it doesn't. So you should use odu because they save you money.
Speaker 3: Odo makes a lot of sense but doesn't cost a lot of sense. Sign up now at odu dot com.
Speaker 13: That's odoo dot com.
Speaker 6: Good job.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 9: If you're a State Farm customer affected by the recent hurricane and need to submit a claim, go to Statefarm dot com callte winning your SF claim, download the State Farm mobile app, or contact your local State Farm agent with one of the industry's largest catastrophe response teams. State Farm and your agent are ready to help. Go to Statefarm dot com to start your claim like a good neighbors state farm?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is I feel like Ai Hitler's like our co hosts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just hanging out right there.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 6: This it's been a tough year for Australia. I mean they had ray Gun and now they have what must the office remake, right, is a thing that has been successful in many, many countries. You just take the very simple, cookie cutter idea of the office. The original U or the UK office was superior to all of it in my mind. But the water down US office. You just take that and reproduce it in whatever country you're in, and it's a success.
Speaker 5: They have.
Speaker 6: They went completely woke with it. Of course, my god, it looks terrible. They took all the males and made them women.
Speaker 2: Okay, and also, uh, I mean when you take this outside of Australia, her accent is annoying. Right, just I listened to three words, I'm like, Okay, this doesn't work.
Speaker 6: Go on, you're right, sm Can I have a drum roll?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: The drum roll, Lloyd, that's drum roll.
Speaker 12: People ask me how can I become a great boss, and the answer is having a happy staff that love you.
Speaker 2: This is a proper yhon, not ma'am.
Speaker 12: As of today, we are all back in the office full time.
Speaker 4: What it's not good news.
Speaker 14: I'm promoting you to productivity manager.
Speaker 2: Yes to do.
Speaker 4: I want to support the vision of my branch manager at all costs. Is this the dark web?
Speaker 2: No, it's not the dark web, said Lizzie.
Speaker 10: Okay, the perks are coming to work, riling up Lizzy flooding watching Nique up, lizz what's his name?
Speaker 4: My crow's name is Russell?
Speaker 5: Hello, Rusty?
Speaker 1: How am I?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: It's the trailer. There's not one fucking laugh in the trailer for the shop.
Speaker 2: It's one of our own.
Speaker 6: Last week Brian died. We were so close.
Speaker 14: He's always in my heart.
Speaker 2: Was he the tall, sad one? Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, he was the short and smiley one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 12: What sexual identity is?
Speaker 6: He doesn't feel relevant, does it.
Speaker 12: Hannah is a riddle swallow by an idiot and shout out by Maura.
Speaker 11: The closes like family to me, and I won't let you throw them out on the street.
Speaker 4: The daily commuter is killing me.
Speaker 2: Is someone sleeping in him?
Speaker 4: I don't want anyone knowing about it. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: It's been four nights this week. It's nothing. It's the all right that stops the nation giddy.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: Is in talent, That's it. And it's just like, I'm sorry, man, I just like, you are going to kill your product.
Speaker 6: I mean they already did. Nobody's gonna watch that, dude.
Speaker 5: It's terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's the trailer and there's not one laugh and it's a comedy.
Speaker 2: But by honestly, I'm sorry everybody, but the American trailer. The American version wasn't nearly as good as the British version. No, and it was.
Speaker 6: The American version was okay for like three seasons until it came to the logical endpoint of Jim and Pam getting together. And that's when the British version ends. It's that's the last beat of the spoiler alert. Sorry, ah, the last beat of that show is them getting together, because that's where the story ends. And they got there and then did six more seasons and just drove it to the ground. And you have you have, you have Steve Corell coming out and saying that, yeah, we could never do that show again under the current climate.
Speaker 2: And that's a good thing. That's what he said, and that's a good thing. I mean, just get the fuck out of here. What are you talking about, all you guys closing doors behind you? Will Farrow doing that? Oh, I wouldn't do drag. I wouldn't dress as dude you did Janet Reno, who is like implicit in murdering Americans? And you're like worried about the sensitivity of it. Guys, Guys, the joke isn't that they're making fun of trans. The joke is men are portraying how they see women acting. It's not a shitting on trans. There's not enough trans in the world to make that a situation.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, it's such a s what are you doing? So it turns out when we talked about how they were making I mean.
Speaker 2: Will Farrow like I loved him early and then he was just everywhere. Now he's just annoying. You're just annoying, bro. Did you see him just like like your character always was cook, right, it was always just a cuck down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's big so and now you're doing a show.
Speaker 2: Because your buddy wants to live a lifestyle. Now we gotta you're getting a series on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Really wait what I don't know where this was is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a show about uh like, uh, Will Farrow's like best friend whatever? Who cares his best friend is like transitioning? And of course, yeah, I like a docuseries about care And then and then the first clip I see that together, who's he talking to to the to the the trans children, It's like, get out of here.
Speaker 6: Dude, that's clearly, that's clearly that. I mean, that's pro programming.
Speaker 2: What dude, And it's like, why do you need u docuseriies? Nobody You're like, oh, I'm mad at you for giving money to Kamal Harris, or are we just tired of just like, dude, you're you're you're a multi millionaire, you've been writing with Will Farrow. You decide to dress up now and now we need a series trying to convince us that gaslight us into somehow you're a fucking hero.
Speaker 6: You should transition, you could.
Speaker 2: My dick's small enough.
Speaker 6: So we talked about this, uh well last year about how we've noticed that celebrities are starting to wear bigger glasses and we think it's in preparation for this.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 6: Facebook announced this week. It's a it's what they called like an aspirational product. It's not ready for sale yet. They can't make this at a price point that people could afford. But it is everything we've talked about. It's your phone in a pair of glasses. Are completely ridiculous. People have tried it. Journalists have tried it said it is a jaw dropping technology. It might be the new iPhone. If you'd like to hear the rest of this episode, subscribe to Broken Simulation in your podcasting app or check us out at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 4: Slash sand Trip.
Speaker 2: Homeboy.
Speaker 4: In your mind, Drink.
Speaker 10: Of Knowledge.
Speaker 2: That's from Asia to.
Speaker 4: Break up Aaron, This is only the beginning there.
Speaker 3: You just put my foil hackets live.
Speaker 12: Electricity wires are always near, and coming close to them can be dangerous, so always ask yourself, are you sure it's safe? Look out for electricity wires above and below you. If in doubt, call us on one eight hundred three seven two nine nine nine. It might just save your life. ESB networks, stay safe and stay clear of electricity wires.
Speaker 3: ODO is business management made so simple a kid could explain it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes business software can't talk to other programs, but Odo funny word has every program from CRN to HR to accounting in one platform cost a lot. It doesn't, so you should use Odo because they save you money.
Speaker 3: Odo makes a lot of sense but doesn't cost a lot of sense. Sign up now at odu dot com.
Speaker 13: That's odoo dot com.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 14: Florida A and M University established Mary to educate diverse populations about the lawful and illegal use of marijuana, as well as the social impacts and potential health concerns. We bring you the doctors, law enforcement officials, casters, and other expert professionals to answer all of your marijuana questions. Stay informed about upcoming community events. Tune into conversations on cannabis Live Virtual Forum, listen to the Marriforum radio podcast, watch the YouTube video cast, and follow Mary on social We are FAMUS Medical Marijuana Education and Research Initiative.
Speaker 15: It's storm season and JEA is committed to keeping you informed in the event of a storm. We'll text and email you about the status of your services. We use Facebook and xx to post real time updates our live outage map on jea dot com. You track restoration progress and as crews work to restore services. Our storm outreach team will be in local neighborhoods to answer your questions. Because it's your community utility, JEA is here to keep you safe and connected. Your community your utility.
Speaker 3: ODU is business management made so simple a kid could explain it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes business software can't talk to other programs, but Odo, funny word, has every program from CRM to HR to accounting in one platform. It should cost a lot, but it doesn't, So you should use Odo because they save you money.
Speaker 3: Odo makes a lot of sense but doesn't cost a lot of sense. Sign up now at odu dot com.
Speaker 13: That's odoo dot com.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 14: Florida A and M University established MARY to educate diverse populations about the lawful and illegal use of marijuana, as well as the social impacts and potential health concerns. We bring you the doctors, law enforcement officials, casters, and other experts of professionals to answer all of your marijuana questions. Stay informed about upcoming community events. Tune into conversations on cannabis Live Virtual Forum, Listen to the Merriforum radio podcast, watch the YouTube video cast, and follow Mary on social We are fam Youth Medical Marijuana Education and Research initiative.
Speaker 9: If you're a State Farm customer affected by the recent hurricane and need to submit a claim, go to Statefarm dot Com called one eight hundred sf Claim, download the state Farm mobile app, or contact your local State Farm agent with one of the industry's largest catastrophe response teams. State Farm and your agent are ready to help. Go to statefarm dot com to start your claim. Like a good neighbor, State Farmer is there.
Speaker 1: Live.
Speaker 12: Electricity wires are always near and coming close to them can be dangerous, so always ask yourself, are you sure it's safe? Look out for electricity wires above and below you. If in doubt, call us on one eight hundred three seven two nine nine nine. It might just save your life. ESB Networks. Stay safe and stay clear of electricity wires.
Speaker 14: Florida A and M University established MARY to educate diverse populations about the lawful and illegal use of marijuana, as well as the social impacts and potential health concerns. We bring you the doctors, law enforcement officials, pastors, and other expert professionals to answer all of your marijuana questions. Stay informed about upcoming community events, Tune into conversations on Cannabis Live Virtual Forum, Listen to the Marriforum Radio podcast, watch the YouTube video cast, and follow Mary on social Where are fam use Medical Marijuana Education and Research Initiative?
Speaker 3: ODO is business management made so simple a kid could explain it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes business software can't talk to other programs, but ODO, funny word, has every program from CRM to h to accounting in one platform. It should cost a lot, but it doesn't, So you should use ODO because they save you money.
Speaker 3: ODO makes a lot of sense but doesn't cost a lot of sense. Sign up now at odu dot com.
Speaker 13: That's Odo dot com.
Speaker 6: Good job.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 9: If you're a state farm customer affected by the recent hurricane and need to submit a claim, go to Statefarm dot com call one eight hundred SF claim, download the state Farm mobile app, or contact your local statefarm agent with one of the industry's largest catastrophe response teams. Statefarm and your agent are ready to help. Go to statefarm dot com to start your claim like a good neighbor, Statefarmer is there. If you're a state farm customer affected by the recent hurricane and need to submit a claim, go to Statefarm dot com Call one eight hundred SF claim, download the state Farm mobile app, or contact your local State Farm agent with one of the industry's largest catastrophe response teams.
Speaker 2: State Farm and.
Speaker 9: Your agent are ready to help. Go to statefarm dot com to start your claim like a good neighbor. State Farmer is there