Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome to rose Pricks. It's the morning after the Valley God. This show. Now, when we started, when we just got on the phone with each other and we weren't including our audience yet, we were saying, I think this is like a good thing to tell people. We were worried about ourselves. We're like, we're really we're in putting a lot into our brain holes. Yeah, yes, into our brain holes. Yes, we're being a lot of negativity. And one of the people that causes that is Jesse and I feel like he's got kind of an underrated villain. Oh I don't know that he's even And I will just tell you the truth. We don't talk.
Speaker 2: We don't really go to political usually on rose Pricks, like we have other places for that. But I had been watching the news all day and I.
Speaker 1: Was very displeased with the news. I was displeased with old There.
Speaker 2: Was many, many things, and I couldn't get away from it. I kept turning on my YouTube TV, and then that was just it was always CNN just and it was just that voice, you know, the voice, a big, beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I just kept hearing it and my body. I was like, I feel so sad, and I was feeling very not just anxiety, but like such deep sadness and for the world, like I just started crying again, probably hormones as well, but still. And then like it was all that and I was like, Okay, well, we gotta do Valley Notes, so let me watch the Valley And the second I turned it on, I heard Jesse's voice, and I'm like, I feel equally as bad just Jesse's in.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he's of course not worse than Trump, because Trump is a sociopath, but he does have that quality that makes you crazy where he says things as if they're not horrible things that he's saying he's hate, and he gets away with it in a very Trump like way where he's just like he'll be like, what, oh, no, I'm just I'm not saying I'm not saying that Michelle is a whore right now. I'm just saying that I'm going to really try not to call her a horror.
Speaker 2: Because so many times when he said so many time, yeah, he's like, yeah, I mean it was maybe wrong of me to call her a slut and horror, you know, maybe slutin horror is too much like he just did it on purpose. This is as bad as Trump. He just doesn't have the power. If he had Trump's power, he'd be doing all kinds of crazy show.
Speaker 1: And nobody calls him on it. That's that's the thing that a lot of these people on this show don't call each other out on the actual things they do, like Janet, And that's why it's sometimes it's hard to watch because and I know, I know that people are think it's somehow misogynistic to think that Janet is the worst, but I don't care. Janet is horrible, and people are like, what she's up there? I don't know that. See, I I do not like Janet. I am so with you.
Speaker 2: She gets more annoying every day, every day, more every day. But she's to me Jesse still. I mean, if we had to rank them, well, Jesse is of course horrible, I would rank them. I mean, I would say Jesse is probably the worst person on the show. I can't think of then maybe Janet.
Speaker 1: What about jen Jackson? Oh what really? Well, No, Jax to me is hands down the absolute worst. He's going on there the best person on the show. Jackson's third would you say, what do you say? You're saying Jackson is the third best person on the show, now the third worst person on the show. I meant right, and I'm saying no, I think he's absolutely the worst person on the show.
Speaker 2: Sure, Jesse versus Jacks, you're sitting in a room and you'd rather hang with Jesse. I mean, I'm not putting it down. I just I mean, they're both. There's no good ants. But it's not who I'd rather hang with. It's who should be arrested or who you'd rather have sex with? Who I'd rather have sex with, And that is the hands oh hands down, Jesse. I think that's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: No, Jacks, I don't, my god, Okay, I've got I've got to f Mary kill for you. Okay, it's happening. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you ask you You've my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to pull. I mean, oh, you're saying sorry to the people listening. I got it. But I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to the people that I'm sorry for you, for the people that you're about to have to choose between. But Jesse, Jack's oh my god, I was going to give you somebody so easy, but I won't Jesse, Jax or Janet. I mean there you go. Oh, I feel like, have you done this one? Let me think. I don't think so that's actually pretty easy, is it.
Speaker 2: Let me think for a second, because you have to marry Jesse, you have sex with he's pretty attractive.
Speaker 1: That might be fun. He'd probably be fun. I guess you have to marry Danet. I I couldn't because she's just too basic. Okay, Benji, I'm gonna give you that's Luke's boyfriend. I know who Benji is. I've been watching the show and taking notes on it. BENI to tell me who the characters are, Like, you're like, have you seen the episode? Do you know who? Okay, do you know who Cruise is? Okay, Luke Luke? And then like, no matter.
Speaker 2: What, whether you're married to Luke, I'm not putting Cruise in there. If you're married to Luke, he always his his cheeks, are they become like literally fluorescent red, which they were in this where they were.
Speaker 1: Like, oh god, yeah, that's what it would look like all the time. If you looked at him, and if you had sex with him, you had you would have to gaze into his eyes, and that's you would see that like it would glow in his beautiful blue eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. Beautiful blue that will never not make me laugh. That's from ninety day you guys, that we will never do again. But if I should go back and listen to our recaps of ninety Day Paradise the other way, I think it was. Yeah, that was the worst thing that we've ever done on this show, I think, But it was really Our recaps were really funny because we hated everybody so much. Luke, Benji or Janet f Mary kil were hurt. Okay, Well, I would a hundred percent Mary Benji Hello, that would be so fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it would, but go ahead. I mean he's fine, He's like, doesn't do anything wrong. I just you know, well, I think i'd marry Luke.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna kill Benji?
Speaker 2: Would you're going to kill Janet? You're going to have sex with Benji? Wait, but you said you don't want to cruise. No, no, no, not cruise, Benji.
Speaker 1: You said I would never put cruise in a sitchu away cruise, Benji? Who else cruise's played? That was there one time. I guess, Look, this is our last show for sure. Oh my god, you know somebody will be get canceled. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really don't appreciate. Okay Diddy, one of Ditty's younger.
Speaker 1: I mean this just in Diddy has completely gotten off on almost all the charges.
Speaker 2: Did he Well, yeah, except for one and the judge prostitution that you have to finish.
Speaker 1: No, wasn't it like something? Was it? Was it? Prostitution? I mean that's the easiest one off on all the harshest charges. And the judges now just yes, it's done. Now the judge is just deciding if he should have to go to jail for those charges, if they should. Really, he's not off, he's not off. So they found him guilty right, very like much lesser charges like prostitution. I think, my god, I'm looking at it now. I didn't think it would be this early.
Speaker 2: I was going to say we should do a whole thing on that, but I thought it would be later today.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is? The fucking jury doesn't want to be there anymore. And they so much said it. They were like, yeah, we can't do this much anymore. You didn't used to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: There were people on the oj trial that wanted to die because they couldn't get off of it.
Speaker 1: Now nowadays, the.
Speaker 2: Kids today, kids so sensitive, they're just but they're like, yeah, we're done, so they yeah. So they found him not guilty on three counts. They acquitted him of racketeering and sex traffing of Cassie and sex trafficking of Jane.
Speaker 1: So he was convicted.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we'll come back to this three counts three and five, which are transportation for the purpose of prostitution the Man Act. He faces a maximum sentence of ten years for each of those accounts, so we don't know how much he'll get.
Speaker 1: So maybe he'll get thirty years nothing. The judge is deciding if he should even have to like be sent to jail right now. Is one of the things that he was, like for beating her up or and they just not sue for that. I don't know, Cassie, that's I don't know, but this is our our Yeah, it's crazy how hard it is like to come forward as a woman and get any kind of justice. Well, hopefully so much victim blaming fifteen years. Let's let's hope at least gets ten years. That's all we can do and all we do. That's our job, and that's our show. Thank you guys, show you guys.
Speaker 2: We don't want to talk about the valley today. So think you know we are we are, we are. Let's start. Let's start with them at drink?
Speaker 1: Can I can I make a one? I know that this was already kind of macro, but I have a different macro note, which is that the editors. I just I find, having having kind of dealt with editors in the past, I feel like this show is so badly edited. They do this thing where they go, uh, you know, they'll just show you something that looks like previews for the next week, but then they act like that was that was part of the show. Oh yeah, It's very confusing, and you're like, but no, we didn't get to that last week. In fact, you and I made a storyline about the fact that they were like, hey, uh we're coming, We're doing this this week, and then they didn't do it this week, And now they're trying to say, oh, no, no, no, we did it. We did do it this week. We ended the episode on this, but then they didn't really end the episode on that. They went, well, actually twenty four hours earlier, right, and you're like, well, which is it right? Did it happen or didn't it? It didn't happen, but they wanted to make a a what do you call it? A continuation a cliffhanger so badly that they gas lit us. Yeah they did. They totally did. They're like, what are you talking about? No, we did that. We was on last week and we're like, no, it wasn't. That didn't happen yet, and you jumped to that anyway, we do. They try to do that to us, and it made me mad where they're like previously and you're like, no, no, that didn't happen yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you said that, because I was very confused by that, and I kept just kind of clicking forward because I'm like, let's just get to let's just do this, yeah, you know, and we are.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: They start they're doing the thing that you hate where it shows everybody's order, all their drink orders and all their food orders for absolutely no reason. Right at the table Kristin and Luke. This is their big day, this is their big weekend, but she doesn't know it yet, but they're late.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: You know, this is kind of you know, the beginning of every episode, they're sort of checking in what everyone's doing.
Speaker 1: So they're doing that.
Speaker 2: Kristin and Luke are getting ready Jack's I guess Brittany tells somebody that's like Jack.
Speaker 1: No, imply with courage at my house and in her confessional or whatever.
Speaker 2: The boobs have now gotten to the point where I feel like we need to call in somebody.
Speaker 1: But we were calling her an old West madam because John was watching it with me. I was like, she's gonna come. She's in the saloon serving sidets. They're so's they got bigger? What's the show that that doctor Debro Heather Debro's husband does, of course with fotched his name, Yeah, botched. We got to get her on Batch because like, that's too much. That's botched. I got botched. Yes, she's she's it's ridiculous. She's like, so Jack, She's gonna go to my pool, which I liked that, you know, I like that idea. Right, No, Jack should not be in Hawaii. Yes he should be with his son. You got to give him something there, So okay, we'll get to that. So then Danny, Danny really didn't have. We made this entire season so far about dark Danny, but he had like two lines this episode. Yeah, and he's supposed to be the scariest guy there, the worst drunk. Oh god, dark Danny every time he gets a drink in him. They didn't even focus on him even having one drink. Thank god, I mean gay, they gave him a break. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say something now that's going to probably annoy and upset you. But okay, so he thinks Lucas frazzled for some reason. I don't think he's that frazzled.
Speaker 1: He's here though, No, because but but don't forget. I'm like, don't forget, never forget. Uh No, they showed that he had like a drunken night. Oh he's he's saying it's because he's upset about his grandma. But then they did that whole flashback where he's running around the hotel in his underwear and screaming it at Kristen. Remember, yeah, they did show they did a flashback of that. I kind of that's what he's talking about. He's like, yeah, and he's being nice about it. He's like, yeah, you know, three under three. He's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his little eyebrows. But then this is where I got upset. I think you're gonna know where this is because again, I know we're going quickly through this, but this is just like here's where everybody is at the beginning. So, Nia, I just don't like her, and I'm ready for you to comment me. I know you're going to say, why don't you like her? She just bugs me. I don't think she's a mean person or anything, but she's just like, she.
Speaker 1: Just bugs me. She might bug me the most. Wow, that is a strong That is a strong statement.
Speaker 2: Daniel and I talked like the you know, the Daniel, and then she talks to Janet, and I understand that they're saying like, yeah, we don't want anything to do with Janet. Really we didn't get that much resolved.
Speaker 1: And she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting her down as a human. She's like killing it. She's great, but she just bugs me. I cannot imagine having lunch with her. I mean yeah, oh, I mean I guess that's what it comes down to, Like who in this cast would we hang with. We would hang with Jasmine, we would hang with Zach, I'd hang with kristin a little.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I think maybe for some reasons, that's a lot. I mean, that's enough. I guess we have people to hang with, but that's kind of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand. Yeah, I guess Michelle's okay, but okay, so she's they're talking about that, and Kristen's like fuck her, which I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you like that too. Christen's like, fuck Janet, she didn't even do shit. That conversations all happening. Yeah, that conversation is happening. Let's see. Oh, and they're being weird at this dinner because Jesse's like, I keep finding my phone. It's under Britney's tit. It's he really said dress. He's like, but I don't want to go under there. They're all just being you know, they're just broish. Everyone's being a bro and Aaron Aaron a couple times and he's like this fucking guy, which is important. In a second, then Jason says so annoying leda Michelle like yeah, but like arent like, uh not Aaron, Jesse's making positive strides, right, kind of annoying person that would say positive strides. And Michelle's like, no, actually he's like way worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then who made the big deal about getting the check? One of them's like, I got it, I got it. I got the check, but I didn't rewind to see who that was.
Speaker 1: That's the that's so funny because John said that too, like as if anybody's going to get the check, obviously production is getting the check, right Yeah, uh yeah, so no, so dumb. Okay, So I wrote, so I sent you a screenshot of Aaron because Aaron's eyes are worse. It's worse than Jat. I mean, he's not angry, but he has either cocaine.
Speaker 2: Eyes or look at the pupils I'm gonna make it kind of big, or or.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's dying. Could he be diabu? Could he have like have a thyroid? Thyroid? Do you think he has a thought? Are we diagnosing him?
Speaker 2: I have that some people just like Seinfelt. I mean there's certain people that just have We know people that have like but it's out of control right well in that Yeah, I'm trying to see if there's any other signs of like coke or something.
Speaker 1: I don't see it. He's not sweating profusely, that's true. He's kind of calm. He's not rubbing his jaw, he's not like moving his jaw. But it's all in the eyes. It's all in the eyes because every time anybody asked him a question, instead of having an actual response, he is like angry in his face. His eyes just bulge out and he goes, yeah, man, cool bruh. And you're like, well, obviously it's not cool because your eyes are bugging out, which I understand because you were dealing with a monster in Jesse. So I get scared.
Speaker 2: He's scared. I think he's scared. Baby, Yeah, he's scared. He doesn't know, he's nervous. They're coming at him. He doesn't know which way they're going to go. So he's like, yeah, he reminds me of someone that I used to date, and I can't remember who that. Somebody who would be they kind of hide their their anger a little bit. I think, you know, Aaron might be somebody who's got a little he's got some stuff that's hidden that's pushed down. Not that he's a bad guy, but they're just not good with like there's not good with like confrontation.
Speaker 1: So he's I think I'm going to say I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think that Michelle might have bad taste in men. I don't think. I don't think. Aaron seems like this great guy, the greatest guy.
Speaker 2: I think he does so far. But then again, I just defended Luke and was like, he seems nice. I mean they all I think it's all relative because they seem fine compared to like Jesse and Jason and Jack's the three J's yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right. So everybody gets up off the from the table and Jesse, who's clearly drunk. And by the way, Jesse's said, uh, he's been making comments about staring at someone's boobs. Is he talking about Michelle's boobs? I think he's talking about Britney's boobs. He's really inappropriate and gross. He's just like, yeah, staring at people's boobs and you know, and he's just clearly drunk, which no one ever is like, wow dark. Jesse comes out. Nobody's one time he said that, but he's clearly darn y.
Speaker 2: Pulls Aaron aside, and I'm just like, hey, Aaron, yeah, you want to hold top bro right, can you hold back un And he says to like he's like, just us bro.
Speaker 1: Just us bro. Oh came out? Hey man, hey, we have some issues to discuss. He goes as a father and you wouldn't know this because you're not a father. He says, like, yeah, you would listen to father, father father. H Father's Day. Uh your your Father's day, Father's Day. Not a father, You're not a father. I'm a father, so a Father's Day. It's like really disrespectful, like for Father's Day, like not cool, man, Like you posted a picture of my daughter without even asking your father, especially not being a father on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Because I don't know if you know this, because but like your sperm hasn't like hitting any hitting up any eggs.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know what it is to be a father. That's it.
Speaker 2: It's just like fucking so you're not that. You probably don't even have sex with Michelle if I'm honest. Then he's like, if you're honest, So he's like Aaron immediately.
Speaker 1: But after he says the thing, yeah yeah yeah yeah, he's like yeah yeah man, sorry, Like uh he's like yeah, bro, Like what happened was we were just like making like honey for like my company because like I make honey or whatever, like kind of like a father of bees right now, Like I got a lot of bee kids, and uh, I don't know if you know about bees, but I am like a like a bee dad. But anyway, we just got so carried away. We were having so much fun. Like Isabella like she loves making honey, man loves it. So we were having so much fun, like with your ex wife is like super hot, and we do have a bunch of sex, like even if you don't. Anyway, great Day, Awesome Day. Posted a few screenshots, you know. But then I was like, WHOA, bro. That's super disrespectful to Jesse and he's my bro. So I put myself in your shoes and by that I mean Ponzi loafers with no socks, and I was like, WHOA not cool? So I took it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah and all that to say, and yeah, and Jesse's like yeah, yeah, he's not His eyes aren't even focused. He's probably so high. He's like what but he does mention when he's talking about the honey and the bees and stuff. He mentions blackwood coffee.
Speaker 1: And I want to remind you, I don't know if I ever said this, But that's the place where I accidentally put my credit card in my butt. Oh that's a story.
Speaker 2: I made that story on board a f But it was a situation where I kind of had it in with some people that worked at Blackwood Coffee where they go apparently, and I was like, do you give me my card back? And they're like, yeah, we definitely give it back, and then we argued about it, and then I went in the bathroom and just fell out of my pants, like instead of putting it in my pocket, it was just in my butt, not inside my butt, you know, way back you didn't as far as I know, they redeemed themselves though, because they've turned over management and they are great. I just want to give a little shout out to them, if they're listening. That was my bad. They don't. They don't not steal credit cards anymore. They don't steal my bad. You'd never stole in the first place, and your coffee is top notch. So I just want to say I'm a fan, and I'm sorry about the butt thang.
Speaker 1: It did go into my butt. Okay, listen with coffee whatever, you maybe you owe somebody in amends though, maybe you need to go try to Maybe you have to say, who's the old manager of this place? You know what, I didn't care for her.
Speaker 2: It was a woman and I just we just didn't. We never really got on. But I haven't seen her there in years. But what this is must be in Hollywood. It's right on Sunset right by my house.
Speaker 1: Does Jesse live in Hollywood?
Speaker 2: I guess so, I mean or not Jesse Aaron because they always go to remember, they would go she lives in my neighborhood. I probably see him all the time, but you know, my face blindness, I guarantee I see everyone all day.
Speaker 1: You need to start going to run in every day and looking for and for no reason because a side character on the show, I'm like, you have to find him who looks like every buddy else in the world.
Speaker 2: So my face blindness is not going to allow me to know who he is unless there's like a camera in front of him.
Speaker 1: Right. So after Aaron completely like lays on his back and shows his belly and he's like yeah, and then I took down the picture, So sorry about that, bro. Jesse's like, okay, but unrelated. Did you cross the line with Michelle? Did you cheat with my wife, I mean your marriage emotionally, physically, in any way. Did you cross the line in any way? Bra So then Aaron goes and I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I am now I listen. I don't think that it should be a bad thing if anybody cheats on Jesse, because I kind of think it's already not cheating because she tried to leave him the year before, and that's going to come back. She tried to leave him. They'vevious, they obviously break up a lot. This guy is like a real hot head. He's got a drug problem. She was already out the door of the marriage, So in my opinion, don't think it matters fuck all whether she was coming home to him, but like telling him we have serious problems in our marriage, you know, I want out, and he's like, no, we're going to make it work, and she kisses another guy. I don't give a fuck. I don't care. I don't feel bad for him. I don't really The marriage was over, let her go. But I do think something was going on with Aaron and the and he looked so guilty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought he was gonna throw up his fate. He was like whoa. You could see his like brain spinning like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what and then he just like we texted like well no, no, he goes absolutely did we text did my penis fall under her vagina? Once I run you in? Oh my? The same thing I wrote that down I said, was I like walking up? I said, like I said, like, would my penis run into her vagina? Like randomly on runyon, Like I'd be walking along and there'd be a vagina and then there's my penis and who would be vagina and Michelle I'd be like, whoa, my bad. Oh no, you're married. I shouldn't have died. I wish your vagina wasn't just open like this it run you in mid day? It's crazy. That's that's that shouldn't happen. Yeah, looking Bay.
Speaker 2: We did not know what he was going to say. It was like shaking like a little leaf. And then he just was like no, like it just felt like it.
Speaker 1: Was in like slow motion, like yes, no, yeah, no, it was so weird. And then you Jesse even for one second, I was a little bit on Jesse's side on that one, like him just having to watch that guy's face. Yes, twort to this like fly basically, so Jesse's like, lets him suffer for a while. He's like, I just want to, like, you know, like let's work together. Okay, well but before that, before that, Jesse has to Jesse by going, listen, I want to like you at this point, but it's really hard because like Michelle is such a cunt and she churches me. It gets under my skin. Yes, he's trying to turn her own boyfriend against or playing a speed that she's like very controlling or whatever. It's exactly what he's doing. Like we you know, I mean listen, like I like you, but like we both know that Michelle's just like a massive cunt, like who's just so mean? And on YouTube we both yeah, we totally realize that. So like get along to just like you and me like fuck Michelle, right, and he's like, well, I mean no, yeah, okay, we're cool, bro, We're all right. Bro. I mean I also wrote down that I do think that they cheated, but again I wrote the same thing you said. I just said Bool cares yeah, Jesse. But then Jesse, after this, Jesse just says to camera, He's like, in my heart of hearts, I know they're cheating. Well, then I start asking everybody if you know in your heart of hearts that she cheated, stop trying to get like a confession from her, because at some point you're going to get a coerced confession, you know what I'm talking about. She's just gonna go, Okay, yeah I cheated, Like are you are you good now? And then he's gonna help. It's not going to help anybody. So then Michelle comes out and gathers. She's like, are we good? Are you good? Are we done here? And I have my boyfriend back right, and so off they go. Then the next day we got to have some more drinks at the pool. Well, first of all, let's not skip over the fact that Nia and Danny wake up and there is like a crime scene pre bed and every.
Speaker 2: Another reason not to like Nia was She's like, I really hope that they come in and change the sheets.
Speaker 1: Girl, you take them off the sheets? Do you change them?
Speaker 2: You ask for sheets? That's so rude that you're ruining their stuff.
Speaker 1: And Danny even does. He's like, oh, it looks like a murder scene in here, which is true. I agreed with Danny on that. I was not bothered at all, is she that entitled that She's like, yeah, I go to a hotel, sleep on white sheets. Here's an idea, nia sleep in a fucking T shirt. That happened to me one time.
Speaker 2: I got like, say, I'd gone to like a beachy thing and was staying whatever, and so I was at sand everywhere, and I guess I'd laid down in the bed, I like made the bed very dirty, and so I didn't alert the people to to like please change my filth. I was like, I'm so sorry if there's anything I need to do here, Like hey, I really was like offering so bad.
Speaker 1: There was no okay, don't worry about it. I we'll just you know, clean it. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: But you know, I thought I thought that's what she was gonna be. Instead she's like, I'm really fence taking care of when we.
Speaker 1: Got Matt, Yeah, you're right, that was annoying. No longer. I don't want one of those things where I are like to me and this is I get that we are coming from a very different place on this, but for me, she's one of the least problematic. So I'm just like, I don't see I guess I'm not looking for it, you know what I mean? But this this was so blatant that I was like, come on, Niya, do better. Okay. So then so then so he says, don't forget that. He says, it's a great day for a great day. Baby, Let's not forget that. Danny said that. I don't want He really worked hard on that line. So fucking cheesy. I mean, that's almost maybe the name of the episode, great day for a greade day. Always over the top. He's so performative every line. And John pointed out something because he watched is this with me? He's like, Danny could be delivering the worst news about somebody, and he always has like a weird, disconnected smile. Yeah, and whether he's saying like they're gonna propose, all of his two cameras right are always like, yeah, this person was like going crazy, this person's dangerous, and then he has that smile at the end, like a wink, like he's doing a little like wink in a nod. Yeah. You're like, well, you just you just said that Jesse worships the devil, and now you're like, huh, I don't know. Okay, but now we have to go back to the fact that like, uh so, yes, Nia says like, oh my god, Christin's getting proposed to you today, and Danny says the thing. But then that this is the part where Danny is like, yeah, like Luke had a bit of a meltdown, you know. Then we do see a montage which nobody fucking comes for Luke. I and okay, I have a little rant about this. Okay, nobody's mad at Luke for getting very hammered. We get to see Luke snorting with sabby balls up his nose, yelling at Kristen, going on, I just need a little support. You need to like support me. I'm going through a lot right now. Then he's storming around the hotel on the balcony in his underwear like yelling and then wearing any pants. She's so zandied out. She is zannied outie. So he's being crazy and no one is like, wow, Luke really got fucked up, even Danny. And this is where I just go there so unfairly anti Danny except for in this episode for some reason which is either the editors or I don't know, he gets like both. But how come Luke is so drunk and crazy and not being nice. This is the whole thing. It would be one thing if he just got really drunk and he was being like very silly and a little out of control. Not a little silly, but you know, storming around the hotel in his underor it'd be one thing. But he's also yelling at Kristen too. Right, he's not being nice. I'm sure he yelled at other people. And but here's the thing. Here's the thing. They're all like, yeah, but his grandma has cancer. Okay, first of all, I lost like my grandpa like fifty years ago, maybe fifty five years ago. The grandma probably died when I was like, I'm mean, in my teens. The grandma olier. That shows like how close the whatever the lady part of that, I don't know. I didn't have a name for anything. I will say that I did not have good grandparents. Sorry, I sneezed, I didn't have good grandparents. But I'm sorry. Luke is like forty, he is, he's definitely in his forties, And I'm sorry, but I'm not. I don't think that production needs to shut down because your grandma has cancer. She didn't even die, right, He's just sad about her. Yeah, it's it's just an excuse. I don't think it's even that. I think he's whatever about that.
Speaker 2: But also he's very nervous, like, am I even doing the right thing?
Speaker 1: Is this the person I want to be?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he's just he's having he's having some anxiety. I don't think he was that bad. I don't know why he was snorting with Sabbi boat balls. I really didn't like understand that scene.
Speaker 1: But what about yelling at Kristin, Well, was he yelling at house?
Speaker 2: Kristin is somebody that you could easily have arguments with, and so I don't remember him like screaming.
Speaker 1: He's not like you fucking a are bad. No, he's just he was not being a Jessie, but he was not being nice. Yeah, he could be nice. Aggressive side of him was coming out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we definitely know that's there. We can see it. He's Moe's. He's Mo's from the office. I don't know, hum, I mean, like that's it. They're not They're not the nicest people.
Speaker 1: Though, he gets mad, he really gets mad.
Speaker 2: I say that, like they're a real family. They're not the nicest people. Dwight and Moe's on the office the shoots. Perhaps you know them as the Shreots. Yeah, so I listen. Are these older office references?
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's just where my brain is, I understand most Okay, he's angry. He hides a lot of anger under this. I'm just such a nice guy with yes, very passive cheeks. Yes, so Danny. After he says that, he's like, yeah, you know, but I saw him this morning though, and like he seems like he's coming back now. Aaron Michelle, Brittany, Janet. They're sitting around in lounge chairs and now I'm about to spend the rest of the episode just being like I can't. I cannot look at Janet's stupid, punchable face. I hate her so much. Even her sunglasses suck. I don't know how you can be like this.
Speaker 2: Person in this world today where you can buy so many sunglasses and you buy those, you buy these like weird.
Speaker 1: Marshall Hall, Yeah, way too small. I don't even know. They're not even a knockoff of anything, like what is that? No, you just found them, found them like on the floor of a grocery store that they fell off some little kid's head. And this is what happened. She saw it happen. She saw there was like a little kid like sitting in the shopping cart with their mom wearing these like funny glasses and then they dropped them. And Janet was like, huh they dropped them. Well, I'm not going to give them back, and the kids crying. The mom doesn't notice right away. The kids like, oh, I've dropped my glasses, and jan it's like, yeah, walk away, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna walk away, bitch, good luck bad so sad. Yeah, say you remind me of And this is going to be another really old reference. I'm gonna go back even further back, all the way back baby in the movie sixteen Candles.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, a lot of them. It was the eighties, so you had like thinner you know, the glasses were like not as big or whatever. They did go up at the end.
Speaker 2: And some of the guys that hung out with Anthony Michael Hall, you know, dipshit or whatever, like, they all wore these really stupid eighty sunglasses and that's what it looks like, and not in a cute retro way at all.
Speaker 1: They were never cute. Can't Bring Him Back is not going to happen.
Speaker 2: No, it's just annoying and she's just one more thing that she So they're discussing their l Coyote night again, right, this is when we have to have another recap.
Speaker 1: Well, Aaron is like, hey, so what, Aaron, who's all these people? All these side characters? You know, I'm gonna say shout out to Benji because he doesn't even try to get in scenes. The production is like, do we need to mike him? Do we need to give him a necklace with a microphone on it. I'm not sure because he's probably not going to talk. Then she knows his place on the show. He's like, look, I'm a friend of if that you know, I'm I'm Zack's boyfriend, and I'm fine with that. I get to go on a free trip. I'm having a great time. He's not trying to make himself the show. But Aaron, on the other hand, is like, hell no, you're not going to keep me on the sidelines. I'm making stories, baby. I don't like Erin as you can tell. No, I get it. I don't like Jesse Moore, but Aaron's great. So so Aarin is like, hey, so, uh, why were you guys all like yelling at each other. Why were you yelling at everybody at L Coyote and Janet who cannot First of all, let's keep in mind that Janet made a whole scene for herself in the pool where she was apologized. She did a big falling on her sword. I'm really sorry about that. That was so wrong of me. I had too much to drink. Not I didn't mean to have too much to drink, but L Coyote fucked me and made the drinks too. Stay made it.
Speaker 2: And they're not that strong, as I'm here to tell you, because I've had every margarita and every fucking restaurant in LA.
Speaker 1: They're fine, but they're not that strong. Yeah, you know what they did. You know what the people at L Coyote did to me. They made my shots extra strong like normally. Yeah, they made my shots strong. I don't know what they Putn't they drugged me. I don't know ski in my shots or something. Last time I leave my shots unattended, I think they drugged me. I think I was.
Speaker 2: Drug and she like sues them. Yes, I want them, Yeah, I mean I don't know. I think they put alcohol in my Margarita's Janet. Yeah, they have tequila and them. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so back at this. So she did that for the scene because she was like, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna make nice with Nia. And the reason that she did that was because she was trying to isolate Kristin, which was a bad move because she didn't realize that this whole trip was for Kristin. So she makes tries to make up with Nia, thinking, oh, well, Nia will be my friend and then I'll have an ally against Kristin. But Nia's not gonna do that. As much as you hate Nia, she's not doing that. Not my noa.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's not that I hate her. She just bugs me, that's all. She just like annoying to me, right Hey, okay, so she can't understand what I'm saying. Nia, I'm gonna just do a little role play, Okay, okay and speaking.
Speaker 1: Eh, do you understand that? Not really?
Speaker 2: No, I accidentally left my spray tan on the sheets. I hope they clean it. That's what a big girl. That's what a big girl sounds like. Okay, sorry, I'll leave her alone, so Zach okay.
Speaker 1: So wait, so wait, hold on. So Aaron is asking, like, so, why were you guys yelling at each other? And Janet completely going back on her apology in the pool, is like, oh, that's because Kristen never takes responsibility and she's always bringing stuff up about other people's marriages, like to deflect from her own marriage, and you've been the victim of that. Like she's now trying to get Aarin on her side again. She's like, you've totally you and Michelle, you guys are victims. Do you guys want to file like a report, like do you should we go to the police about like her, like, you know, victimizing you by like talking about your marriage, which she wasn't okay, And she's like, but I've mostly been the victim of it, like and I've also been the victim because I'm a big victim. And it's like not cool. And then Aaron just goes Michel and I are going to go get deep tissue massages. Bye nobody, because Janet nobody will do it. Why doesn't she learn she won't because she's not capable because she doesn't have like a soul? Is my opinion? All right, should we go into the next scene or should we I think maybe we should break here. Let's break here about halfway through, so I feel like that leaves another nice half. Yeah you guys shouts, Oh yeah, let's do some shouts. I'll tell you. I'll tell you who is somebody we like we're never going to turn against. And that is Kathy Calvin. No, she's great, and she's always great. Don Lee and Bang Wow sorry, and Yarborough and Shelley and Cherry Shannon and Cherry Singer go ahead, back Sullivan, I'll say it normal.
Speaker 2: Stephanie Ringers said, weldonne Kelly d Andrea Crawford.
Speaker 1: And of course can flying can you? Yank?
Speaker 2: And Daniel and Daniel you just put in you don't have to keep saying Daniel. We understand you're married to him. You get to call him Daniel.
Speaker 1: Oh but also Janet has to call him Daniel, which makes her even more I just punched her in my mind. Okay now, and Sean uses his shout for such good for good. He is shouting out houses into homes in Iowa City, Iowa, which is a furniture bank that helps families who are making transitions into new houses and they can't afford it. So houses into Holmes helps them furnish their house, which is so nice. Houses into homes dot org. Also, do you want to elevate your business or don't you like? Are you happy just having a shity little business that could be doing so much better? If so, don't use Jamie Vow's cool business called spitfiresocial dot com.
Speaker 2: No, what she's saying is to use spitfiresocial dot com. She's trying to be really clever there, but it got confusing to a lot of us. Or it's too early your warning.
Speaker 1: Sure did?
Speaker 2: Also, yes, yes, they will help make your TikTok and your videos and all this stuff and help you figure out how to get an audience.
Speaker 1: And she's really good at it. So spitfiresocial dot com. Also friend Adam. If you want to buy a car, my friend Adam Lerner will help you takes all the pain out of it. My co host from my other show, Lynette Corolla, just used Adam and loved his service. She now swears by it. You can listen. I'm going to use them to you eventually, I really will. It doesn't cost you anything. He just finds you the very lowest price for the car that you want. Or he'll help you figure out what cars are having good deals and then he brings it to your house. The dealership comes that you sign the papers. You have a car. Boom done. Also, do you want to like fix your trauma? Well, why not help? Let Laura Stewart with a spire counseling help you. It's called Denver Brainspotting dot Com. She'll set you up with like a headset and you can do it remotely. You don't even have to live in Denver or even in Colorado. You can live anywhere in the country and they will help you do some trauma work. So try that Denver Brainspotting dot com. Okay, that's that's so cool. It's the coolest thing. All right, go over to part two please if you'd like. Is we're going to get into the meat of this thing. Even though we've gotten pretty meaty, pretty meet y. You know, they gave us what they gave us, So go join us and we'll see you in like five minutes. Yeah, bye, thank you Bye.