Speaker 1: Senior advisor to President Trump, Peter Navarro, joins US tonight to dig into where the Trump economy is headed. Alabama Congressman Barry Moore is launching a MAGA bid for the US Senate.
Speaker 2: He is here this hour. We have an exclusive.
Speaker 1: Report from the front lines of the Russia Ukraine War with Oams Pearson Sharp. He is in Russia now and cloud seating is actually real. Congress discussed the matter and we've got the highlights. It's all next to the mac Gates Show.
Speaker 2: Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever.
Speaker 3: Do you haven't watch this guy on television. It's like a machine.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 3: Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: Our top story tonight is the Trump economy. When Donald Trump rescued the presidency in January that the economy was facing major headwinds. It turns out America as a nation far too dynamic to be successfully governed by an auto pen for long. Over the last several months, multiple economic indicators have shifted, pointing toward improvement, improvement that Americans are feeling after a contraction in the first quarter of twenty twenty five. The second quarter saw a really strong rebound, with gross domestic product rising to an annualized rate of three point three percent. Remember Obama told us we would never get growth over two percent. We've also had the Atlanta Fed's GDP now model estimating third quarter growth at around three point three percent, up from earlier estimates. Labor force participation among the working age has also increased under President trumpet remains above pre pandemic levels, and those were peaks before we entered into the Biden economy and all the shutdowns. Put simply, the Trump economy has more people getting value out of work. Over the first five months of the Trump administration, about six hundred and seventy one thousand payroll jobs were created. That's changing the lives of Americans for the better. Retail sales continue to rise. In August, retail sales rose five percent year over year, exceeding expectations. Private sector employment has been growing. In the second quarter, monthly average private sector job gain was actually stronger than it was in the first quarter. That's the right path to beyond. Business inventories have also increased, with a rising ratio of sales to inventories. That is suggesting strong demand remaining true. People are feeling more confident to spend money. In the Trump economy, tariffs have also been working. They used to account for about two percent of federal revenue under Trump, that has tripled. Collections have passed one hundred billion dollars for the first time ever. One of the architects of the Trump administration's tariff policy is senior White House advisor Peter Navarro. Now, in addition to him being an economic whiz, Doctor Navarro proved to be deeply loyal to the president.
Speaker 2: During the January sixth witch.
Speaker 1: Hunt, the illegitimate Illegal January sixth Committee pursued, prosecuted, and imprisoned Peter Navarro in concert with the Biden Justice Department. He emerged from prison to a triumphant return at the Republican National Convention.
Speaker 3: I went to prison so you won't have.
Speaker 1: To joining us now is President Trump's senior counselor for Trade and Manufacturing and the author of I went to prison So you won't have to A love and law fair story in trump Land, doctor Peter Navarro.
Speaker 2: Doctor Navarro, I want.
Speaker 1: To get to the book, but first, what now are the key indicators that you're tracking in the Trump economy?
Speaker 4: Man, I think you hit them all. I mean, I'm a macroeconomist. In my earlier life, i wrote books on the economic indicators to look at that we have no evidence of any kind of inflation, and I'm looking carefully at the bond market reflecting that the ten years going down, which is one of the best indicators, which means it's deflationary rather than inflationary. You look at consumer confidence, retail sales. The one that worries me the most is the ISM manufacturing index. That one is stayed stubbornly below fifty, which signals continue contraction there.
Speaker 3: But the important thing to understand is.
Speaker 4: That our whole policy economically with tariffs is designed to bring investment and factories back.
Speaker 3: To the United States.
Speaker 4: So there's going to be a lag between the tradions of dollars investment that are investing here to build factories and the time people are actually manufacturing. So we'll see a surge in construction employment because of this influx of trade related investment, and then we will get a rise in manufacturing. The bottom line is the Fed today should have cut rates by fifty basis points, and in my judgment, one hundred that's how far we're behind but that FED has been politicized like so many other institutions in this country that are anti Trump, And there you have it. But the look, Matt, Matt, the tariffs have succeeded beyond any wildest expectations, including it up to the point where now we're projected that we're going to get seven trillion dollars over the course of a ten year period.
Speaker 3: That's going to turn what looked to.
Speaker 4: Be a fiscal cliff we were going to crash over into a situation where we actually get debt reduction, and of course with debt reduction comes inflation reduction, bond yield reduction, mortgage rate reduction, consumer credit interest deduction, and so I think we're in a in a very good place. But having said all that, Matt, Matt, Matt, I got to thank you and Ginger from my heart heart and Bonnie's heart, my fiance for all the support you gave me when I was in prison, and I had a card which I kept that you and Ginger sent me, and in defiance of the guards, because you weren't supposed to put anything on the front of your.
Speaker 3: Locker, I put that up on my locker.
Speaker 4: And then they didn't dare to take it down, but I still regret the fact that they didn't allow you to come visit me in prison. You'll be happy to know that we got Bernadette Peters, a woman who called me what I forget what it was, a disruptor or something like the notorious.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't let you in because I was too notorious. She got fired within days of Donald Trump taking office. So, brother, I, from the bottom of my heart, it's all about you. You are thanked in the dedication to this book. I went to prison so you won't have to, and you were my anchor there.
Speaker 3: You and gen I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We think so highly of you and Bonnie, and what happened was so deeply unfair. I do want to get into the book because you wrote Trump Time that brought the reader inside how President Trump makes decisions, how he engages in teamwork and leading the country. But this is a very different kind of book. It seems to be far more personal. What will readers learn when they pick it up.
Speaker 4: Well, it's three books in one in some sense, so it's a bargain there when you buy it first. It's obviously the story of how I as a senior White House advisor got put into prison. Every person involved in my imprisonment was a Democrat. They overturned fifty years of Department of Justice policy across party lines to just run rough shot over the constitutional separation of powers. I was simply defending the constitutional separation of powers from an out of control J six committee and is as my oath of office required, they put me in prison.
Speaker 3: So it's about that. Secondly, I mean, look, you want.
Speaker 4: To know what it's like to go to prison for a misdemeanor at seventy four years old, for something you actually didn't do, and wind up with two hundred felons.
Speaker 3: Read the book.
Speaker 4: It's it's well, I want to know did they know everything in between?
Speaker 2: You know, did the.
Speaker 1: People who were there in your bunk room know that you were a political prisoner there because of this high profile matter? Did you have friends, there were people nice to you.
Speaker 4: Well, see, that's that's part of the humor, the dark kind of Kafka meets Joseph Heller humor.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: Everybody in that prison knew I was coming to that prison before I did, because a couple of weeks before I was ordered to report there. They were put on Potempkin village detail with like mops and brooms and paint brushes, screwing in light bulbs. They went up on the roof and redid the roof so the helicopters coming by would look like it wasn't like falling apart and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: They redid the whole menu.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that, so rather than being like a starvation diet, it was like a half starvation diet. So when I got there number one, they knew I was coming. Number two, there's this thing where they every inmate that comes into a prison mat is like the other inmates look them up on this thing called pacer.
Speaker 3: You know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's illegal database, and what they want to find out is why they went to prison, whether they were a snitch and got a lighter sentence. So one of the most comic things that happened in the first couple of days I'm there is like these guys come around, they surround me. It's like what's going on here? And they go, you're a good guy, and I go, you know why okay, as they say, because you didn't snitch, And I'm thinking there, I'm just laughing to myself the moral equivalence between not, you know, refusing a congressional subpoena because of executive privilege and not like ratting out your your your fellow gang member on a crime. It was, you know, darkly amusing kind of stuff. But I saved a couple of lives in prison. There's really good stories about that. And and interestingly enough, Matt, I went in there as an inmate and spent all my time there as an investigative reporter, uncovered a five billion dollar taxpayer scandal, which you and I corresponded quite a bit about respect of the first step back, and Matt, you'll be happy to know on the outside, I've been able to get a good guy at the Department of Prisons as the director, and I've actually solved that problem. They've changed the policy in precisely the ways I recommended from.
Speaker 3: Prison, and that's not bad.
Speaker 4: A five billion dollars scandal I was able to solve, So you know, it wasn't worth going there for that at one level, but at least, say the taxpayers five billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, maybe we should just drop you off at every federal department for a few months and see what you write about and what we learn about that was one of the interesting consequences of your time in prison. You came out an expert on that system, and now it's really heartwarming to see that you're dedicating some of your time to improving it for others. But when we look back, when history looks back on this moment, the January sixth Committee illegitimately construed the Department of Justice tormenting you over this non misdemeanor, Like, what do you want to see happen to the people who were involved in these violations of procedure and in some cases law.
Speaker 4: Well, there's two things I want to happen. First of all, I know this, but my case is ongoing. It's on appeal in that building behind me. That's the Supreme Court us versus Peter Navarro should eventually wind up there to settle the central question is can the House of Representatives, the legislative brand subpoena a senior White House advisor in the executive branch And from the days of George Washington and the Jay Treaty, in the beginnings of executive privilege, in fifty years of formal DOJ policy, Department of Justice policy the.
Speaker 3: Answer was always nun.
Speaker 4: But now that the Biden regime flipped that, everybody going forward is going to be at risk serving in the White House are going to prison if they if they honor their oath of office. So I want good laws settled on the.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 4: I want all of these bastards in jail, okay, and not just the ones who put me in prison, but the ones who tried to put Donald Trump in prison. And here's the thing what's interesting, Matt again, Chuck Grassley, Senator is doing a great job working with whistleblowers in the FBI, and he's out of this guy named Walter Giadina, the FBI agent who Cash Pettel has now fired. Why do I mention him? He was the son of who put me in handcuffs and leg irons. Purp walked my lovely fiance And I'm pointing to her because she's right behind the camera here and says hi, Purp walked her out. There were five armed FBI agents who come grab me. And it turns out he not only helped orchestrate my circus arrest, which was totally unnecessary, turns out he's a key figure as Grassley's whistleblower show in virtually every attempt to unsee Donald Trump or to interfere in the election starting in twenty sixteen. Matt, you know these details so well. The Steele dossier, what was that? That was the phony dossier compiled by Hillary Clinton to basically create the Russia Hope.
Speaker 1: Oh you're giving me, yeah, you know, you're giving me all the Russia Hope hoax vibes.
Speaker 2: But I do have to live. I'll give you a few more seconds, Peter for that.
Speaker 4: Giordina was the guy who green Lita's legitimate set the whole ball round.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Incredible, Yeah, Peter Navarro, amazing book. He went to prison, so the rest of us didn't have to. We can at least get the book. You're gonna learn a lot if you read it. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Always appreciate you it coming on night.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, Matt anytime, man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, give body our love as well.
Speaker 1: And coming up, there is an ABC News reporter who is saying that she was canceled and lost her job as the result of a tribute to Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: She joins us, next, viewers are always asking me how can they watch away in live The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of Oayn. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com.
Speaker 6: And do it today.
Speaker 5: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o Ann to their channel lineup.
Speaker 6: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 5: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 6: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store search out FORN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by OEN, including my show Real America.
Speaker 1: Tonight, we bring you a breaking story out of Springfield, Illinois, where a journalist disclaiming she was forced out of a job due to an on air tribute she gave Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Here is that tribute?
Speaker 7: Much for tuning into Marketplace today? So I to talk about something for a minute, and it is heavy, So please bear with me. I want you to know that it's okay if you feel sadness. It's okay if you feel if you're grieving. Two days ago, I lost a mentor, my first boss, the first person who made me believe in myself, that encouraged me to chase this dream that you're watching right now, Charlie Kirk. There's a lot going on in our world right now, in our country. But I want to say one thing. Lean on your neighbors, speak up for what you believe in. I don't care what it is I want to share with you. One of my favorite saying is that Charlie would always tell us at the office, he would yell it from the mountaintop. So please listen. When conversations stop happening, when individuals become wordless, that's when violence begins. So if you do one thing today, make it be with passion, with conviction. Stand up for your friends. Stand up for your beliefs, and speak loudly, even if your voice shakes. Your words have meaning, your values have purpose.
Speaker 8: Never forget that.
Speaker 7: Thank you c k changed my life.
Speaker 1: That was touching, an earnest and appropriate. So why isn't the journalist Benny Ray Harmony still on air. WICSABC twenty in Springfield has confirmed the resignation of miss Harmony. They say nobody has been fired or suspended in the last ninety days. Miss Harmony is contending that she resigned after being told you to remove a social media post of this tribute to Charlie Kirk. She said she was pressured and threatened. When asked specifically whether they threatened suspension or other disciplinary action over the tribute. The station refused to comment. Benny ray Harmony once interned in my congressional office. She's worked for Jack PASOBC and Media and at Turning Point USA, She joins us. Now, Benny, it's good to see you. Your tribute was beautiful and appropriate and appreciated.
Speaker 2: What happened when you posted it on social media.
Speaker 7: Well, Matt, it was not the response that I thought I would get. For sure, as you can see, I'm sure you've watched the video. It was not political whatsoever. It was honoring a mentor that we both knew, you and I and you actually were the person that encouraged me to go work for Turning Point in twenty twenty one again after I left your office. And it's just tragic that something as horrible that happened we all watched a tribute can't even be done without being punished for it.
Speaker 2: It was a human reaction.
Speaker 1: Were you told that it violated any type of policy of the network?
Speaker 7: No, Matt, they did not tell me why. All they told me was if I did not take it down, I would be punished, and I wasn't going to stick around and wait for that.
Speaker 2: Did they indicate what that punishment would be.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Wow, we are currently the WICS station that I was at just got bought by a new company, Broadcasting Group, and it's safe to say it's pretty disorganized and nobody really knows what's going on in their own house. And I think that that's where a lot of the issues in the leadership stem from.
Speaker 1: How did others in your newsroom and in your news organization react to your resignation.
Speaker 7: Well, Matt, I was not expecting to be the first one to do it, but from hearing from my friends and the other people around me, they share a lot of the same opinions, but I was just the one to speak up. There's a lot more opinions and conservative voices, especially right here in Lincoln's Home and SPRINKLELT, Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again to your point that you've made rather convincingly, this wasn't even about politics. You would have said this about anyone that you'd worked with, even in a job that didn't have anything to do with politics. And I guess I'm trying to understand what about modern newsrooms are so like reticent to just allow people to have a human reaction.
Speaker 7: You think, Yeah, I don't know, Matt, I think I think this is not a battle of Democrat or Republican. I really think it's good versus evil and it goes back. This is not the first time I have seen my newsroom react the way they have and not air something or or you know, most recent there was another situation they would not air a Republican candidate that was running for office.
Speaker 8: And it's just sad.
Speaker 7: It's really sad to see this. And it's also sad to see managers going around the newsroom and feeding their leftist propaganda to us, calling Trump Nazis, pedophile, calling him Hitler, and all these awful things. And Matt, this is what our young reporters and our young anchors are witnessing every single day. They are fed this in their ears in newsrooms across the country.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you know, you are proof that Turning Point was this great incubator, this ecosystem where if you were excited about storytelling, if you're excited about sharing the truth with people, you would gain more skills, you would have opportunities. What would be your message to someone who was going to volunteer at Turning Point or maybe even work for Turning Point about how that might help them in their future endeavors.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not just about us at this point anymore. I would encourage anyone to get involved. Go to TPUSA dot com, do anything, speak your voice. All I said in that tribute and what I want people to take away from this is speak up even if your voice shakes, no matter what. I don't care what the backlash is. If you have values and you have morals, stand up for them. Good will always beat evil. And if you want to get involved, like I said, go to TPUSA dot com. Check out news sources like OA in like Real America's Voice, and things that truly feed us and the values that we care so much about. And just fight, like Trump said when he dodged that bullet that day, fight fight, fight, and don't give up. And in the wise words of Erica Kirk, I want to end this by saying, Charlie's mission, it won't die because we won't let it.
Speaker 2: Such a touching tribute.
Speaker 1: Though you're not going to be at ABC twenty anymore, I think we're going to be hearing a lot more from Benny ray Harmony.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your journalism and for standing up for your friend.
Speaker 7: Thank you Matt.
Speaker 2: You've heard me talk a.
Speaker 1: Lot about All Family Pharmacy, but have you gone to the website and actually looked at their products. It's not your typical pharmacy. These are people doing things the right way. They're making it easy to stock your medicine cabinet with essentials like antibiotics, tama flu ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin. You can even get a full year's supply of your daily maintenance meds. They've added some amazing new biohacking products like nad plus and methylene blue. This is stuff you're not going to find at your local, big chain pharmacy. All Family Pharmacy works with doctors who write prescriptions and get meds shipped right to your door in just a couple of days. Look, flu season is around the corner. Now is the time to prepare, not when you're already sick and out of options. Go to All Family Pharmacy dot com, forward slash Matt, take a few minutes, see what they have, and then when you check out, use code Matt ten for an extra ten percent off your order. If you're serious about being prepared, this is your pharmacy. Tell them I sent you and coming up. Alabama is certainly going to host an interesting United States Senate race in the upcoming cycle. Congressman Barry Moore has thrown his hat in the ring. He'll bring us up to date on all the news on Capitol Hill and Moore next on the macah Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel Lineup.
Speaker 6: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 5: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 6: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store, search out FORAAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered BYN, including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free ONA and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by VISITINGA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, We head down south to Alabama, where coach Tommy Tubberville is now running for governor. He joined us recently to talk about his campaign.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I can do more good after next year and a half staying with President Trump and then the next two years of him being in office, being in Alabama and using that power that he's going to send back and help help the Yelloheammer state become better and better.
Speaker 1: Coach Tubberville trading Washington for the cotton fields and easy smiles of the Deep South. So who is positioning to succeed him in the United States Senate? Congressman Barrymore is a conservative MAGA stalwart. He has launched a campaign for the United States Senate and he joins us now. So I want to get to the Senate campaign in just a moment. Congressman. First, we've got this government funding bill. Tell us what's going to happen.
Speaker 10: So, man, it looks like another short term CR based on what I'm hearing right now.
Speaker 2: You know, that's.
Speaker 10: Business as usual in Washington, DC, you know. So right now, the latest I've heard is it's going to be short term. Maybe kick the can till November and try to figure out from there what we're going to do. Many of us wanted to clean CR because we couldn't seem to get our appropriations bills across the floor.
Speaker 8: But right now, man, it.
Speaker 3: Looks like a CR.
Speaker 10: Maybe till I guess seven week CR and then we'll do it again somewhere down the read and figure it out it from there.
Speaker 1: I suppose the normal Washington rhythm where no one is essentially responsible responsible for the high spending. I do want to get to this race in Alabama. What do you think The key question is that Alabama Republicans will ad sir when they cast their ballot in the upcoming US Center primary.
Speaker 10: Well, hopefully who can fill Coach's shoes and who'll be a Trump ally.
Speaker 8: I think that's the two things.
Speaker 10: And Coach and I are the two most conservative guys from the entire delegation. He has a ninety one point seven liberty score and I have a ninety two point four, and I remind him very often I'm a little more conservative than he is when it comes to protecting liberty. So I think right there, the people in Alabama just that for the most part, we're a red state. Well we don't always get true red representation. So being in House Freedom Caucus, Coach has done a good job. We came here at the same time and been in the fight together, and so when he decided to go run for governor, it felt like we needed to step up and do our part to continue to fight.
Speaker 1: You and I served together on the House Judiciary Committee. There was not a lot of room to the right of Barry Moore. When you look at your time in the House of Representatives, is there a particular vote you took or position you held that you think most defines how you're approaching your candidacy for the Senate.
Speaker 10: Well, I think consistency just always doing what you tell vote the way you tell your people you're going to And so when I ran i ran, I told him I would join the House Freedom Caucus, you know, And a lot of times in those debates, Matt people wouldn't agree to that. I had a seven way primary in twenty twenty and and a lot of people are like, well, you know, they don't want to answer the question.
Speaker 6: But I knew when I.
Speaker 10: Came here and sit antal House Freedom Caucus, that's truly the place I felt when I left, I didn't need a shower, right, I mean, those are our kind of people, and they matched the Alabama's heart and the conservative values. But very often in DC, Man, we don't have people that vote that way.
Speaker 2: In the Senate.
Speaker 1: Oftentimes the filibuster becomes this great question of procedure and process. It's not in the constitution. Do you think the Senate philibuster should be maintained.
Speaker 2: You know, I think so.
Speaker 10: I think we have to look at it and as we get there and see how we approach it. But right now I think it's something we probably need to maintain.
Speaker 2: Is John Thune doing a good job as Senate leader so far?
Speaker 10: I mean, I would have liked to see these nominations, you know, move a little quicker, and they have changed the rules, and so it's unfortunate President Trump we're in eight months nine months now going into his term, and the Democrats have just been resisting any kind of nomination appointees, and so for Thun to move that, I'm glad to see that we're at least getting some process on these nominations, getting some approved, and hopefully we'll continue to see that direction towards supporting President Trump getting his nominees in place so we can get the work done that needs to be done in the Senate as well.
Speaker 1: It really is crazy that we're like almost a year uno the Trump presidency and there are still ambassadorships that are unfilled where qualified people have been nominated, they haven't gotten a vote, they haven't gotten a hearing, and because Leader Thoon won't allow recess appointments, those billets are unfilled, and it does seem disappointing. I want to talk about the race itself. You very likely will represent the MAGA force in the race. But we do know within the Republican Party there still are establishment forces. There are people who believe the Republican Party should look more like Paul Ryan or Nikki Hayley, who in the Senate contest you believe will be carrying that mantle.
Speaker 10: So right now I'm up against an attorney general, the current Attorney General Valley. He was a Democrat till twenty and eleven. He changed parties and he got then the I guess the appointment as an attorney or local DA and he's been pretty well appointed and then one as an appointee, So he hasn't really ever had a battle. But for me to be in the battle, I actually came into the fight when Barack Obama was President of the United States in twenty and ten. I started in the state legislature and became the most dependable conservative vote, and so I was in the fight for the Republican Party when my opponent was still in the fight with Obama. And so I think that's probably gonna be the establishment guy, and we're gonna just like said, We're gonna run on our record, see how it shakes out.
Speaker 2: But I think once we get the message out, Matt.
Speaker 10: Who we are or how we v allied with the president. I was the first in the nation in Dorsey in August twenty first, twenty fifteen the lab People Stadium. And so I've been on the.
Speaker 2: Trump training my friend, long before it left the station.
Speaker 10: And we're going to continue to help the President do what he needs to do to truly make America great again.
Speaker 1: And where can folks go to find out more about your campaign and support you if they're interested, Yes.
Speaker 8: Sir Barrymore for Alabama dot Com.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, Barrymore has been a great congressman. I enjoyed serving with you. You are a true, sincere, genuine conservative and we wish you well.
Speaker 2: Please stay safe on the trail. It's pretty wild out.
Speaker 8: There, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend, Thank you.
Speaker 1: And coming up, we will go to the front lines of the war between Russia and Ukraine. Oan investigative reporter Pearson Sharp is in Russia. He has actually been embedded doing wartime journalism, and we will get a fabulous report from him in just moments.
Speaker 5: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give him a call and kindly demand that they carry OAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o ANN to their channel lineup. Hey, everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV AppleTV.
Speaker 6: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store search out foran, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 6: On oaan n dot com.
Speaker 5: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure they informed and visit oann dot com daily, And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network. Then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 6: The solution is simple.
Speaker 5: It's a streaming platform called cloudtv now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it.
Speaker 1: Today, we continue our coverage of the war between Russia and Ukraine. Russia has launched thousands of drones and missiles so far this month, targeting Ukraine's energy infrastructure, military supply points, and civilian as coordinated strike of over five hundred drones and missiles hit in early September. It did hit those military infrastructure sites, energy facilities, and there were a lot of power disruptions and damage as a consequence. Ukraine has continued an intensified attack campaign against Russia as well, looking at their oil, gasoline pipelines, rail networks. Some terminals and refineries were also damaged. O and investigative reporter Pearson's Sharp, host of the Sharp Report here on One American News, has traveled to the front lines. He's spent time with the troops fighting this war, and he joins us now from Russia. Pearson, First of all, it's good to see you safe and sound. It looked from some of the snippets of your reporting I was able to see that you were pretty close to the front lines and the fighting. Tell us where you are and what you have learned about this war from your reporting and your journalism.
Speaker 11: First, I'd like to read this pre prepared speech from my KGB handler.
Speaker 8: I'm kidding.
Speaker 11: We're here in Nishni Novgro and it's about a four hour train ride east of Moscow, and this is.
Speaker 8: Where some of the drone attacks have been happening.
Speaker 11: And actually they have they'ven sawd some jammers in the area to block signal because you know, they're trying to keep the drones from attacking the military targets.
Speaker 8: But in any case, this.
Speaker 11: Past week we were down in Donbas, which is a large region.
Speaker 8: Down near Ukraine, and we were in.
Speaker 11: Donietes, We went to Mariopold, we went to the asovs as of Stall steel plant. We went to a couple of other small towns that have just been absolutely decimated by the fighting, and being down here has been incredibly eye opening as far as the kinds of people that you meet, the kinds of things you see that just destroy the Western narrative about what's happening here and what life is actually like in Russia.
Speaker 2: Really are people dealing with all of the death?
Speaker 8: I mean, that's a.
Speaker 11: That's a very difficult question to answer. How does anyone deal with the death? The people here are living their lives as best they can. Don Bass has been the center of a lot of the fighting, and we went to Donetsk, which was the.
Speaker 8: Frontline of the war for quite a while.
Speaker 11: It's now moved quite a bit west from there, but the people have tried to integrate the war into their lives the best that they can. We went to a park in don Yetsk and it was a memorial park. They had a little shrine there for the children that have been killed by the Ukrainian shelling. And so far, the running count just in Donetsk, not in all of don Bass, but just in Donetsk is two hundred and fifty seven children that have been killed from Ukrainian shelling and it was called the Alley of Angels, and I'm it was very powerful.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds horrendous, and it certainly animates President Trump's efforts to try to end this war and end the killing. You know, little children should not be dying because of this type of geopolitics. It's a tragedy. You know, Pearson that we've seen photos of you interacting with the people who are fighting this war. What can you tell us about those people?
Speaker 11: So we actually got to visit some of the troops who are fighting for the Russians against the Ukrainians. And the incredible part was that these aren't Russian soldiers. These are Ukrainians and they've decided to join with Russia and fight against the Ukrainian regime as.
Speaker 8: They call it.
Speaker 11: And when I asked them how they felt about fighting against fellow Ukrainians and you know, are they fighting for Russia now?
Speaker 8: Do they do? They want to see Russia win?
Speaker 11: They say, we're not fighting for Russia, We're fighting to free Ukraine.
Speaker 8: And I think that.
Speaker 11: Says a lot about the mindset of the people here. They don't think that Ukraine is free right now. The Ukrainians living there don't think that it's free. And these people, the soldiers that I spoke with, none of them joined the army willingly. They were grabbed off of the streets, thrown into vans and forced to fight. One of them was a university student and he was trying to get his doctorate because apparently there's some kind of loophole that once you get your doctorate, you don't have to fight. And so he was literally at his desk at school and the hinchman came in and dragged him out, kicking and screaming, and threw him into a van.
Speaker 8: Suddenly, you're in the army now.
Speaker 1: So when he was in the Ukrainian army but then switched sides and joined the Russian side of the fight.
Speaker 8: And join the Russians. Yes, wow, so fight against wow.
Speaker 2: Conscription may may not be all it's cracked up to be.
Speaker 11: If that type of the soldiers they said, they don't want to fight for Zelensky. They don't They called it the regime. They don't want to fight for him. And I asked them, you know how this is? This is your opinion, of course, you know the group tier, but what about the rest of the Ukrainians. How do they feel about this, and they said, no one wants to fight for Zelenski.
Speaker 8: No one sees him as legitimate.
Speaker 11: They all think that he's an illegitimate ruler who's been propped up in place and is basically a dictator at this point. And no Ukrainians want this war to continue. They all want it to end.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I am interested in whether or not that is a similarly held view in Russia.
Speaker 2: There are so many Russians who have died as a consequence of this war.
Speaker 1: You talked about the children, but even the Russians who have been, you know, pushed into the military, either by economic drive or some other feature, so many have died and that has to impact the towns and communities and families within Russia.
Speaker 2: What have you learned about that dynamic?
Speaker 11: Well, they're all the Russians that I've spoken with feel a patriotic calling to join this fight and to help bring the two countries together. The thing you have to understand is in the week that we spent down there in these areas that have been just decimated and the people who've lost their families, their homes, their lives, a place where you would expect to find a lot of hatred and animosity. There was none of that. Everyone I spoke to there was no hate whatsoever. There was simply a longing for peace. We went to a town very close to the front lines. I believe it was maybe ten kilometers fifteen kilometers from the front lines, and it has been shelled since twenty twenty two. This in the last three years, it has been hit one t thousand times. And that's when they started counting, was in twenty twenty two. That's when the Russians got to the area and they actually had like a system of governs where they could keep track of these things. Before then, there was no counting, so there's there's no way to know how bad it is, you know. We walked down a street where every building on the street was riddled with bullets and explosions, apartment buildings collapsed, falling apart, And we came to one area where the apartment building half of it was completely collapsed, is bombed out, and they were trying to fix it. The other half was partially ruined. But there was still a man living in that apartment building, and he came down the talk and he said that, you know, he's gotten used to life like this, and he was an old man, but he said he remember when it was, you know, there was peace. And I said, if you had a message for Americans, if you wanted Americans to know what you feel, and you wanted to send a message to our leaders, what would you tell them?
Speaker 8: And he said, please stop bombing us.
Speaker 11: He said, all we want is peace. That's all that we want. There was no hatred animals.
Speaker 8: He didn't say, oh you.
Speaker 11: American, you know how could you please stop bombing us?
Speaker 8: That's all that he wanted. And that's all any of the people that I talked you wanted.
Speaker 11: It's that's amazing to see what these people have been through.
Speaker 2: It's and it is.
Speaker 1: It is a part of this story that is that has been untold. And that's why I'm so excited when you get back and really assemble this in a full, sharp report, it's going to be an incredible piece of journalism. Pearson, After you've been there on the ground, interacting with people from Russia, from Ukraine, seeing this from from different experiences, do you have any better sense of how this is all going to end?
Speaker 8: That's a great question.
Speaker 11: I really have a lot of hope in what President Trump is doing. I think that he has the best of intentions, and I hope that we can find a diplomatic way to end this. We asked one of the soldiers, one of the Ukrainian soldiers who was fighting for Russia, if you know he was hopeful for a day when they could march into Ukraine, into Kiev and take the streets, and he said, I'm hopeful that we'll have peace before them.
Speaker 8: I'm hopeful we never get there, we never have to get there.
Speaker 11: And I think that's the mentality here is they're fighting for freedom. They're not fighting because they hate Ukrainians. They think that what's happening is wrong, and they're trying to free their homes. And I have to point out that every single person in Donbas that I talked to, every single one, and this is the part that Ukraine's does belongs to them. Every single one said, we are Russian, we are part of Russia. This is our home, this is our culture. And they said they felt liberated when President Putin came in and Russia took back that territory. They felt liberated from Vilenski, from the Ukrainian regime. They did not want any part of it. So I think that's something that the world needs to know and needs to hear from these people. This is not me saying this, this is me telling, but the people living there are saying and what they want, and that has to be considered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we cannot wait to hear those stories directly as the consequence of your fearless journalism and in days and weeks when we're all trying to find a little more courage to go out there and tell the truth about things in the country and in the world. It is an incredible moment of pride for One American News to have you collecting this important information telling these stories. Pearson Sharp, the host of The Sharp Report on One American News, Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Stay safe, my friend, and we'll be checking in soon.
Speaker 8: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: And coming up, we will explore the matter of cloud seating.
Speaker 2: It's actually real.
Speaker 1: Congress held a hearing on it and we've got the highlights for you next.
Speaker 5: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common. The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News network from your Roku TV, Apple.
Speaker 6: TV, or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store search out FORAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 6: On oaan n dot com.
Speaker 5: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 6: The solution is simple.
Speaker 5: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a.
Speaker 6: Really lucky number.
Speaker 5: So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 6: Ever, you may not.
Speaker 1: Have caught it, but a little known Doge subcommittee held hearing on a topic that has been shrouded in conspiracy for decades, weather modification. A recurring topic was a weather modification technique called cloud seating, where rainfall is artificially induced or created by releasing small amounts of chemicals into the air.
Speaker 2: Take a listen, but.
Speaker 12: With respect specifically to weather modification, whether it's cloud seating or other technologies, I actually agree with many of the assertions about the need for further discussion for their science and potentially further regulation of these particular technologies.
Speaker 13: Cloud seating, while it may occur, it's probably not occurring as often as people think because it's its effects are unknown or not certain. And then in addition, it only has affects a small region.
Speaker 2: Would you both agree with that?
Speaker 1: Yes, Despite the long track record of experience with operational weather modification activities.
Speaker 13: The effectiveness of weather modifying activities for actually modifying the weather is unknown.
Speaker 1: By all appearances, Washington reached a rare bipartisan consensus. Scientists don't have a great deal of understanding of cloud seating's effectiveness or its impact on soil and air quality. So it's another vain attempt, maybe by men to play god. Or maybe it's actually expanding much needed access to fresh water. I don't really know, but history does give us a bit of a mixed answer. We've used cloud seating to try to stop hurricanes, increase snowfall at ski resorts, and even flood Vietcong tunnels, almost all of which produced very unclear results. But proponents say this could remedy droughts, it could prevent crop failures in America's dry Western states. Here's rainmaker CEO Augustus de Rico explaining his motivation for trying to change the weather.
Speaker 14: Our forests and cities are on fire because we we don't have enough water. Our crops and harvests are failing because we don't have enough water. Ecosystems throughout the US are collapsing because they don't have enough water. I'm going to the Great Salt Lake tomorrow. Google what the Great Salt Lake looks like. It could dry up entirely over the course of the next decade. What we wants, what we think everybody in the country wants, is a future where we have enough water for our forests to be green, for our farms to be lush, and for kids to grow up swimming in the lakes that their parents did.
Speaker 1: Augustus de Urrico joins us now to tell us more about cloud seating. So let's start with this question, where do the chemicals come from that you're using to seed clouds?
Speaker 14: Yeah, happily we use silveridid, which is the same material that Americans have been cloud seating with for the last eighty years when we invented the technology, and it's manufactured in Utah and Spain.
Speaker 1: And what does a world of like fully optimized cloud seating look like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we're a long ways away from fully optimized cloud seating in terms of the maximum amount of water that we can produce. What we know right now is that we have a historic low amounts of water in the Colorado River, in the Great Salt Lake, and farms throughout the country, and Resultantly, municipal governments and states are banning people from watering their lawns.
Speaker 15: Farms are running dry.
Speaker 14: Our first priority at rain Maker is to get America back to where it used to be in terms of water supply, allow our farmers to continue farming where they've been able to for the last one hundred years.
Speaker 15: In the distant future, what my hope is is that we have.
Speaker 14: A more green, abundant and lush country than we've ever had before.
Speaker 1: And if you are seating clouds, like from a specific point, what is the breadth of geography that could potentially be impacted.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so cloud seating affects individual watersheds, right, so you can think about county wide areas. It's not global climate modification. It's not dimming out the sun to cool the planet down. Cloud seating again, it was invented in the United States eighty years ago, and the function of it is to enhance precipitation for an individual watershed like that of the Great Salt Lake, like a county in California, for example, like a county in Utah or Colorado or Idaho. And so the effects is hundreds of square kilometers at a time, hundreds of square miles at a time, and it occurs over the course of hours. If at any point you don't like the effects of cloud seating, you don't want more water, then you can turn it off and there's no long term consequence.
Speaker 1: Who are your clients typically who are paying for cloud seating today?
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's a spread of different customers between the municipal public works departments, the departments of Natural Resources at state levels, the departments of agriculture at state levels, and then individual farms, ski resorts, and hydroelectric utilities.
Speaker 15: Ultimately, people that want water, want more water for.
Speaker 14: Their constituents are the natural customer for cloud seating because it's one of the cheapest and only ways to produce more in the interior of the country where desalination is not available.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people will watch this and not have great familiarity with the tech, and they'll wonder what testing you're doing to ensure that there's not any contaminant to the water of the air.
Speaker 2: What does your current testing portfolio look like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I'm happy to answer that and we'll just moment. The first thing that I'll say, though, is that this technology was invented in the United States eighty years ago. We have eighty years of data on the ecological safety of cloud seating, on the downwind effects on precipitation from cloud seating, and resoundingly what we found is, whether you're using silver iodide or salt, the amount of material that you're using is a million times less after decades of operation than the natural amount.
Speaker 15: Of silver species in the soil.
Speaker 14: It's still about ten thousand times less than the lowest toxological threshold for freshwater bacteria or any other biota or fish or wildlife. What Rainmaker's doing in this upcoming season, either in our programs in Utah or Idaho or otherwise is snow water and soil sampling, just to prove the hypothesis, just to prove that the amount of silver iodide that's being added to the environments where we're operating is so diminimously low that it's not only almost undetectable, but it has no adverse ecological implications.
Speaker 2: And what about air quality?
Speaker 14: Yeah, fact there, the simple the fact of the matter, right, is that if you're using about fifty grams of silver eydide in an operation for thirty minutes, over one hundred thousand, one hundred thousand acres let alone one hundred square miles.
Speaker 15: That's essentially like a burpsworth of silver.
Speaker 14: Iodide that is so diffuse that it has no impact on air quality whatsoever, if anything. In fact, the precipitation induced by air quality can remove particulate from the air that does cause respiratory issues, and we see that in India and countries like China. They're deploying this tech to clean the air in regions where people are developing either cancer or asthma from pollutants.
Speaker 15: And if you look at.
Speaker 14: The Great Lake, as that lakebed dries more and more arsenic, more and more particulate is getting kicked up, and people are getting adverse respiratory outcomes from that particulate. So cloud seating not only can it reduce the amount of particulate coming up from a drying lake by bringing water back to it, but the precipitation can actually take air pollution out of the air.
Speaker 1: Final question for you, do you think there should be national policy on cloud seating or is this something states can regulate themselves.
Speaker 14: This technology is going to benefit everybody in the United States, and the more people know about it and the more good faith conversations we get to have about it. The more people I've found get excited about the prospect of having more water, of having more abundant farms, of being able to swim in the lakes and the rivers that they've always been able to. I totally understand and totally sympathize with the questions that people have about cloud seating and an actively asking for for the sake of trust and transparency and preventing rogue or foreign actors from viciously modifying the weather. I'm actively asking the federal government for more clear reporting, stricter rules on what materials you're allowed to use, and then also a regulatory framework with liability so if somebody does cause some sort of problem, then they can be held to account.
Speaker 1: Augusta Storico, the CEO of Rainmaker, appreciate you coming on the program and sharing your expertise.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: That's all the time we have.
Speaker 1: We'll be back tomorrow, nine Eastern six specific Make sure you sign up for the OAN Live app. If you haven't already, just go to OA and N dot com. I will be on assignment tomorrow, but you can always email the show.
Speaker 2: The macads show at OA dot com.
Speaker 1: We've got a special guest host coming in tomorrow evening. I'll be back on Friday. Stay right here, Fine Point. Chanelle me On is up next. Let's go get them